Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Mostly sunny today, highs in the low seventies. Charlie Poot tickets for us to give to you, coming up in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Sisty, Good morning, Tanya, Good morning. I woke up early. I don't know what's happened. I'm like, I'm weirdly excited to wake up. It's a very strange thing.
Speaker 4: I'm hine your step lately.
Speaker 1: Do you see it? Or is it just highlights in my hair? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It must be your blonde blondes do have more fun?
Speaker 3: Ahi?
Speaker 1: Was that you or me? Who said that? Did I say that? Okay? So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I've been waking up an hour before I have to wake up and kind of enjoying it. And I'm not on my phone in that hour, and I'm having I'm having my coffee. I'm probably a little bit more coffee than normal. Tanya, Well you why are you not blinking at me?
Speaker 5: I just feel like somebody might be in a like happy place.
Speaker 4: What do you think he's in love? I'm not saying the L word, but I'm not not saying that.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh I can tell you I'm not in love.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, okay, well I confirms that.
Speaker 3: Any other questions while we're here. All right, Ryan's rose is coming up this morning. We're gonna focus on that. Let's get those Charlie Pooth thickets for you.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 3: My mom absolutely, Canno, stop talking about this guy.
Speaker 1: She loves you. Charlie.
Speaker 3: Next, I feel this moment full. And Christina Aguilera seacrest with you. I'm very excited when I get to meet your parents. I get to meet Tanya's family. I've met Sicin's family. I've had a chance.
Speaker 1: Not Mark. I've met your family, but not like your Yeah, my wife and kids, not my parents.
Speaker 3: I've not met your parents because I've not been in Milwaukee with you. Right, Michaela's Mom's coming. I've never met Michaela's mom. She's coming in from Delaware or is it Rhode Island Island?
Speaker 4: And you have met her?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: You met her at jingle Ball?
Speaker 1: We leave ten thousand people? What's not fair?
Speaker 3: Anyways, she's coming in for like real purpose now coming to a concert. She's coming into southern California and Mikaida's produced on the show for a long time. She's coming out for your spring break or her spring break.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for Easter. So she's spending the week her and my brother.
Speaker 1: All right, what can we hook you and mom up?
Speaker 3: It's always fun when a parental unit visits LA because they want to go to La things.
Speaker 1: What's on our list?
Speaker 6: So she's done so much she loves to do, like some studio tours, but now she's over it. So the other day she was like, Mikayla, do you think Ryan could get us Wheel of Fortune? And I was like, he might know a guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can. Would she like Wheel of Fortune tickets?
Speaker 6: She would love them. She watches all the time.
Speaker 1: She's great.
Speaker 3: That's why I remember her now from jingle Ball. Yes, and that's done, and we'll get you up. We'll get you know, we'll do get a picture of her on the wheel.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So that's okay, Well that's easy. Is there anything that you guys want to do? Anything else she wants to do while.
Speaker 6: She she wants to try some new restaurants. So if you have any rex or anything.
Speaker 3: Like that, okay, I will look about that. See, she wanted the beach like that. Yeah, the story she might find a have a guy she's dating. Well, remember the guy that gave me his dog. She could be that, she could be she could be me in that situation where a stranger gives her a dog and then gets into the ocean naked.
Speaker 6: She'd be scared.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, was I not scared? Was I not wondering what was going on?
Speaker 4: I think you had to play cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I did play cool, But I was still worried that a man gave me his dog and then took his clothes off and got in the Pacific ocean.
Speaker 1: It's not normal. Well, I'm excited. When's she arriving April third?
Speaker 4: We have some time, some time?
Speaker 1: Why am I nervous about it? Am I nervous? But meaning your mom?
Speaker 6: No, you don't have to bet she'll be more nervous meeting you again.
Speaker 1: By the way, she's my age, your mom? How my age?
Speaker 4: It just when I was curious when you said she's like a little bit younger.
Speaker 1: If she's a little bit older than you parents, older than we've been here for a minute.
Speaker 4: Mark, she's single.
Speaker 6: You're single.
Speaker 1: You guys just.
Speaker 3: Went into the grossest place I've ever thought about. I'm not even thinking about it. I'm taking a break. I'm taking a break. I'm cleansing you guys with some Lego Land tickets. Next kiss FM. Well, sisiny, we'll get to the question here and how to react. But you found a hair in your food at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: It wasn't at a restaurant, but I don't even know what makes it better or worse. It was delivered to me and it was a hair in my poke bowl.
Speaker 3: So I gotta just be honest with you about this. At surface level here, that is gross. But let's back it up. Yes, hair is not gross. Is it like his hair? Like I touch your hair, that's not gross. When you see people's hair, they take care of their hair more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when you feel someone's hair, like in a moment, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And also you have to put it and take into consideration how hungry I was, I was starving.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Putting your hair through someone's hair, would you say it's beautiful?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When you feel like when you run your fingers through someone's hair is not pretty nice, Like.
Speaker 4: It feels good like a scout massage.
Speaker 3: No, like when you're making out somebody and you touch their hair, is okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway? You were hungry? I just got here.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I just couldn't get past it.
Speaker 3: So the question is what do you do now? This has happened to me so many times in life that I just don't let.
Speaker 4: It bother me because you got to keep it moving. Was I not going to eat it?
Speaker 2: Was I gonna like call the restaurant with the restaurants fallow?
Speaker 1: Is it like they would say, it's yours? And also even that.
Speaker 4: Question came to my mind, is this my own hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look, I it's really strange when you are in that situation and you can't get past it.
Speaker 1: But I understand it. I was in that person for a long time.
Speaker 3: I just now figure I removed that one little piece of food that the hair was on, and it will cares not going to kill you or make you sick.
Speaker 4: It's just true.
Speaker 1: It's just not.
Speaker 3: So we got to get past the visual part of it. The reality is it should not.
Speaker 4: I agree. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's grosser things in life, like if people that walk in their house with their shoes on, you're.
Speaker 4: Bringing in way more germs that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's stuff we don't know about.
Speaker 3: How it is our food exactly. Let's get past it. Coming up next. You're gonna be happier, You're gonna sleep better if you can do this.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. Hang on, you're not kiss up them.
Speaker 3: Actually it's easy, but it involves putting down your device. And this is not earth shattering. But if you do this before you go to bed, you'll sleep better and you'll be happier.
Speaker 1: And that is read.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I always say I'm going to do it.
Speaker 4: Like read like a real book or like you're off your phone.
Speaker 3: No, no, put your phone down and read a book.
Speaker 1: I I never do.
Speaker 3: I mean if I do, I read like a half a paragraph and I'm like, this wasn't.
Speaker 1: So good luck. But they say that works.
Speaker 3: Today's quote Having someone you can call crying, this is your quote.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. Having someone you can call crying and end the call laughing. That's who you want. That's who you want. What kind of person you want to meet? That's great? Write that down. What are you looking for?
Speaker 3: I'm going for somebody who can listen to me cry and make me laugh all on the same phone call. That's what you want. Write that down for somebody, Kenrick, You're on Kiss After seven Ryan's Roses, Sisney headline FM Headlines with.
Speaker 2: Sylla says that prea check will stay up and running during the partial government shutdown, but Global Entry will be paused, despite an earlier announcement that both would be suspended. Fire victims in Pacific Palisades are frustrated and confused after receiving brush clearance bills from the city of la for properties where.
Speaker 4: Their homes once stood, and a.
Speaker 2: Three point five magnitude earthquake rattle the Palace Verdes coastline last night, Did you Feel It? And the US beat Canada in men's hockey to win their first gold medal at the Winter Olympics since the Miracle on ice back in nineteen eighty Guys.
Speaker 3: Kiss FM Plly's number one at music station Secrets of the Art and let's get into this nut. Jordan, come to the microphone in the back room for a second. We're about to do a Ryan's Roses. Before that, she mentioned something and I wonder if.
Speaker 1: This is you, Sisaney, Tanya.
Speaker 3: I have been known to do this at times, but you said, Jordan it your friend finds it annoying that you pelt them with different texts all at the same time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And now I'm coming up with the question, is it annoying to double text?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to do?
Speaker 8: Just get their attention to respond faster. I think it's like the best tack I feel some I've been caught and I did in a group chat, so I think that's why it was called annoying. But I do this all the time. I'll send a text like hey, how are you Hope you're okay? Boom send, and I'm like, also, I have a question.
Speaker 1: But then hold on, now, I don't think you care if I'm.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, then you're supposed to like respond, hey, thank you, then proceed with answering my question.
Speaker 1: So you really are being disingenuous with the first text. I don't know. I do think it does help to get your attention.
Speaker 3: I mean what happens to me is it's like you're trying to be cool with somebody and you say everything, then you.
Speaker 1: Think of one more thing, one more thing.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, you look up there's a six bubbles of text and they haven't responded to any of them.
Speaker 8: Well, shame on them. That's what I say, just respond to my two texts.
Speaker 1: Back to pack.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's a good strategy, but I do think you have to be you got to give it a little bit of space between just thinking about you. How are you space hour, then come back with oh, I had a question for you when you're free.
Speaker 8: Because then I'll forget, I'll forget what question I have. I just feel like letting it all out there is just the best story, and.
Speaker 3: It's okay to care about other people. What at two point seven it's kiss FM. He works in the digital department, That is Ronnie. He's got a friend that works on an airline so he flies stand by all the time and he was recently having a layover in Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a life Ronnie's got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you met this guy and he's been Ronnie.
Speaker 1: What in the world is this? What is this so cute? Why did you guys say? Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 3: For those who are just getting the audio, could you please explain what photo this is of Ronnie?
Speaker 2: Ronnie is coming at you at the camera and he's on all fours and were really rainbow speedo gesus beautiful flower that.
Speaker 1: No, it was pretty big. Actually excuse me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nowhere back to the layover. So you met this dude?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So basically I went to Amsterdam. I wasn't even supposed to go to Amsterdam at all. I was supposed to go to Paris. When who are you, bro?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Remember you fly stand by because of his friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who ends up in Amsterdam and who gets to.
Speaker 1: Go to Paris in this month?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 9: I had no plans on going there, and then I got diverted there so I had to stay for eight hours to take the train down to Paris. So I was like, what am I going to do for eight hours? I leave the airport and then I go to the train station and I'm like hovering around, and it's like, okay, I'm just gonna go to the bar. Go to this bar, and I meet this cute boy. You guys like he was so cute. I literally just sat down next to him. His name is Marvin, and yeah, we just hit it. Moving from Amsterdam, born and raised. All right, your statement is I'm going back to see Marvin. Five hours in the airport and I want to go halfway around the world to see Marvin again.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, No, they would be halfway.
Speaker 1: They would be halfway. So we don't know what's halfway New York maybe oh between here.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like the US, what's halfway between the US and Amsterdam?
Speaker 1: I have nothing, That's what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 4: On the East coast.
Speaker 9: Yeah, something on the East coast, like New York could be the vibe running.
Speaker 1: Do you work here? You know some days Amsterdam, New York, Paris, this guy.
Speaker 9: Everyone always jokes, They're like, oh my god, Running, you have so much vacation time. And I'm like, actually, I don't think I have enough. And I'm like, oh, I feel like if I could borrow some of any of you guys, that would be so great.
Speaker 3: Feeling bad for you, Runnie, right now, that's not feeling bad moment. What was it about Marvin in the five hours of the airport that struck you?
Speaker 9: Well, he's so sweet and he is a therapist. So I felt like he really Yes, so I felt like he really like was he was like talking me through a lot of things just that was happening in my life. And yeah, he showed me around, like we went to see like the canals, we went to the Anne Frank.
Speaker 3: House day, Yes we did. Wow, it was so cute. I think you should go. You fly stand by, so you gotta you know, you gotta perk there. I think you should go meet Marvin. I think this happens a lot. I think people meet at the airport a lot. I think people meet on flights a lot, on a layover a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this kind of happened with my sister and her husband. I can't remember the whole story right now, but I think something like this happened. I'll have to get her on to tell.
Speaker 1: Us about it.
Speaker 2: This happened with our old coworker, Erica too. She met her husband. Now they're going to get married.
Speaker 3: Ronnie, why did you send us the picture of you in the speedo though?
Speaker 1: I'm still confused.
Speaker 9: I honestly don't know how this photo got chosen, but you.
Speaker 4: Took the picture one guess.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's actually so cute.
Speaker 9: I was Marvin seen this, Yeah, I mean he liked it on Instagram on his Instagram. Yeah it was. That was such a cute photo. I was really feeling the vibe. That was like the one photo I wanted to take with the flower in.
Speaker 1: My hair, and I achieved that.
Speaker 3: Ronnie, who likes to set up photo shoots for us here. I'm glad you didn't pitch that idea for me.
Speaker 9: Maybe next time, or we can photo shop you into this photo with And I have two of those FROs, so I couldn't give you one as well, So nice of you to buy one and get one for me at the same time. All right, Ronnie, good luck with Marvin coming back here. Ryan's roses?
Speaker 3: Well, it is one or two point seven kiss FM. It's sign for Ryan's roses. Jasmine has reached out to us. Good morning, Jasmine, Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 10: So are welcome.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Jasmine.
Speaker 3: So an anonymous co worker sent your husband a message saying you're having an affair.
Speaker 1: Either you tell your wife or I'll tell your wife. You got one week to do it. Is that correct?
Speaker 10: Yep, that is correct.
Speaker 3: So when you obviously asked your husband about this, what he say?
Speaker 10: He denied it. He completely denied it. He told me that you know, he was doing something else that during that time.
Speaker 1: He denied it. Do you believe him?
Speaker 10: I do, But there's like one little detail that just stuck out to me and rubbed me the wrong way. So yeah, so what bothered me is this anonymous person said, that he made plans to meet up on a Tuesday night at six point thirty, and I then just checked the date, and I remembered that he told me he got a flat tire that night, and he came from home from work three hours later than usual.
Speaker 3: You know, that's not bothering me, really well, it's not not bothering me. But what I'm stuck on is why is this coworker trying to cause trouble? There's something there to me about that.
Speaker 1: Hold on one.
Speaker 3: Second, right, we're gonna get into it next we'll call her husband.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying here, Sysney, is that like, why is the coworker causing this panic zone?
Speaker 1: She the coworker wants to break up?
Speaker 2: Or maybe the anonymous coworker is the other girl exact, the other woman.
Speaker 3: These things, these things Ryan's Roses kiss uf M and it's time for the Ryan's roses calls. So we're on with Jasmine about to call her husband. Systney, get ready. Yeah, a co worker, anonymous co worker sends Jasmine's husband a message saying, you're having an affair.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you one week to tell your wife or I'll tell your wife now. I Ain't that's a red flag?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, Jasmine, something's up with this woman to want to cause this panic. Either she doesn't like that you're together, or she's the one having the affair, maybe with your husband.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know why someone would. There's got to be a reason, I agree.
Speaker 3: What's like, what's her anonymous motive there that is clearly causing panic? Jasmine, I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name?
Speaker 10: Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna do it right now. Be very quiet. Let's see we can find out. Do you know the woman's name at work he's been accused of having an affair with.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's Maya.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to get into this right now. Be very quiet. Good luck.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Andrew? Yes, Hi there, my name is Natalie. I'm calling from the garden in Granada Hills. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good? How about you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 2: So the reason I'm calling is because we deliver locally and surrounding areas, and we're offering a free promotion. It's a dozen free red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like this morning.
Speaker 7: I don't understand what do you mean.
Speaker 4: So they're free.
Speaker 2: I don't need cash from you. I don't need any sort of billion information credit cards. It's not a subscription. This is just something that we do to promote our business about once a month and if you like our arrangements, and we hope that you come back as a customer one day.
Speaker 4: But these are free.
Speaker 7: I can send these to anybody I want.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can send them.
Speaker 2: We can start with the name of the person and we can write a note and I can have them out by this morning or even lunchtime or a different day, whatever is more convenient for you.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's great. Tell you what. I work in a hospital and I would love to send them to the people I work with. We've been through so much lately. Do they have to be red roses?
Speaker 4: That is what the promotion is. Why what were you thinking?
Speaker 7: I just maybe like a nice mixed bouquet. I don't know, but I mean whatever works.
Speaker 2: Usually we do read roses because they're like, they're romantic and beautiful. We've figured you'd want to send them to your wife or a girlfriend or somebody in your love life, but we can definitely send them you want to send them to the hospital in general, or your coworkers altogether, one coworker.
Speaker 7: What no, If we could put on the note, just write it to Team Code Brown, the best team I've ever worked with. Love Andrew, and you.
Speaker 2: Know this is so sweet of you. Do you want to send a separate book at anybody else? I can do that for you today if you want.
Speaker 7: No. No, I mean the team really could use that boost. They'd be so pumped to see it.
Speaker 4: Okay, team he's a Team Code Brown.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 7: Uh? Yeah, Team Code Brown, the best team I've ever worked with.
Speaker 3: Okay, Andrew, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and I just want to tell you the fox that I know here. We understand that you're having an affair at work, and you're have an affair with Maya at work. Would you like to explain that to your wife, Jasmine, who's on the phone right now?
Speaker 7: Well? What what is who is this? What is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Is here? My name is Ryan, Jasmine is on the line.
Speaker 3: Would you like to explain why is she hearing that you're having an affair with Maya at work.
Speaker 7: What this is ridiculous. Baby, we talked about this.
Speaker 10: You said she was trouble.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 10: That okay, in the email she said you kept saying to Maya your trouble. And that's not something a stranger makes up. That's you.
Speaker 7: Look, this is ridiculous. I did not do anything.
Speaker 10: Say it to me. You used to say it to me all the time. So either she's psychic or you said it to Maya too.
Speaker 3: Andrew, who's the anonymous woman that's talking about this. Who's the anonymous woman at work that's telling your wife and threatening with this timeline causing panic? Who is it who would do that? Who doesn't want you together? Who doesn't want to see in your you and your wife happy together?
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's it's someone wrote it that doesn't like Maya and doesn't like me. I don't understand, Like I I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you something? Yes or no? Are you cheating on your wife?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? One hundred percent no.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for answering the question. Jasmine, good luck.
Speaker 10: Thank you. I'm gonna call Maya. If nothing happened, then you shouldn't be scared.
Speaker 7: Oh please, don't don't feed into this.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's my answer.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very much and good luck. Well you just made a grunt sound. Do you not believe him?
Speaker 1: Syny?
Speaker 2: I think Maya is the anonymous co worker. I think Maya wants to break up his wife because she wants to be with him.
Speaker 1: He did answer the question on air with Ryan Seacrest. It's kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Good morning, So let me get into this call before we get into the Charlie Pooth tickets.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: She was going on a first date and the guy changed it at the last minute because his ex was at the restaurant they're supposed to go to, and she's wondering, is that a red flag?
Speaker 1: Anna, good morning? Why? Why do you think this could be a red flag?
Speaker 11: Yeah? So basically, I just I was on my way to a date and he let me know, like as I'm walking into the restaurant that we had to change locations and because there, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Why is that a bad on him? Well?
Speaker 11: I don't know, Like maybe I'm overthinking it, but is it a red flag? Like does he why can't he get along with his ex? Or like why can't he be in the same room with her? Is he not over her?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's distracting. I mean, look, I have fun very fund you're feeling what's the.
Speaker 1: Word, not feeling anything?
Speaker 4: What feelings anything?
Speaker 3: A great good relationship with my ex, and I still wouldn't want to like be in the same room when they were with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, it's just distracting.
Speaker 3: It's distracting. It's actually not fair to you or to the ex, and it's distracting. Okay, So I don't think it's a red flag. I really don't think you got to give this guy a shot. He's probably just trying to make it comfortable for you. Wouldn't you find it uncomfortable his exes in the restaurant?
Speaker 11: I mean yeah, but like if it was me, like I would want people to see me like happy, like storting with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like playing that's a game. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna agree with me on this. How did you.
Speaker 4: How easy is that? How did you find out it was his ex? Did he tell you specifically?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 1: Then that's a green flag.
Speaker 4: Too, because then he could have lied about it. He could just not even told you.
Speaker 3: Get this guy in the calendar. Yeah, get him in the calendar again.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, I will makes sense right.
Speaker 3: No red, no red, green green green green green grass ahead, all right. Yeah, it was nice. Get out there, enjoy it, bask in it. Finally some good weather after that cold. This is so funny. So you went out and you went out into the wild, Sisney, and you ran into from the back room, MICHAELA.
Speaker 1: At a bar. That's right in a city?
Speaker 2: This big I know, right, well, I mean it was actually we both live in.
Speaker 4: The same city.
Speaker 1: So did you know she was gonna be baring?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. I was there for a birthday party.
Speaker 6: And I was too, and then I saw Michael and I was like, Sisney has to be here. So I checked her location and she was and then I found her.
Speaker 3: So take me back, MICHAELA, Like, what is Sisney like out like that at a bar?
Speaker 1: How is she different than what we get?
Speaker 6: I feel like she's the same. But we were just, I don't know, drawn a couple of dreams, drong fun. I don't know. Yeah, we're all having a good time.
Speaker 3: That's what we want to hear, that's what we want, like having a good time in the wild we miss this, Tanya, You and I missed it.
Speaker 1: So and what was your drink of choice? Isn't he?
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I'm a tequila sloda girl.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Stick to what I know, Like, I know it won't give me a hangover. I just don't be a good buzz carry on.
Speaker 3: Well, well done, glad you guys hung out. So Lady Gaga was in town over the weekend. Lakers beat the Clippers, you see that Friday night? Very nice, and the Galaxy opened their season with a draw against New York.
Speaker 1: So I got to ask you about the lunar moon? Is that what it is? New Year? Right?
Speaker 3: It is it impacting our sleep? Something's going on with the moon and the sleep. I toss them all night and I feel like it's the moon.
Speaker 5: Well, Mercury is about to be in retrograde very soon, and it's going to be a really intense one.
Speaker 4: Why is it so intense?
Speaker 1: Because it should we be aware of because it's in Why is that that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Why it's like?
Speaker 1: What what does that mean? Actually? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to look it up.
Speaker 3: So, you know, people keep sending me like text Happy New Year, Lunar New Year.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm like, great, that's so good.
Speaker 3: But I was just wondering, does like affect anything inside our bodies.
Speaker 1: But if the retrograde is coming, well.
Speaker 5: It's the year of the Horse, which is like the fire horse. Yeah, and like you were just having the Year of the Snake, so you were shedding a lot and now you're like moving into your forceful era.
Speaker 1: So the horse means you're going to ride into this new chapter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really yeah, but I think specifically the fire horse is like extra extra. They're saying, like baby's born and like this year and this lunar New Year are going to be so strong and like razy, yes, because they're born.
Speaker 4: Into the Year of the fire Horse.
Speaker 1: Got to hurry up.
Speaker 3: So the Winter Olympics also wrapped up in Milan. It was a big one for US. Tua did well, No, they.
Speaker 4: Did really well.
Speaker 2: They got like thirty three medals overall and broke some records and things like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was really really cool.
Speaker 3: Break that down later. I almost want to go see Withering Heights, but the theater was too far, the one that had tickets was too far, so I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Okay, I have seen it. Yes, it's very good.
Speaker 1: Tell me, is it a date?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 1: I want to take a date? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You could. I mean why would you not want to take a date? I don't know, have you been dating her for a while?
Speaker 1: Like maybe it's a bit provocative. Yeah, it's very provocative.
Speaker 4: Yeh yeah, yah yah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not like fifty shades of gray like that like that. It's not like that. But there are moments where you're like heavy.
Speaker 1: Really sex say excited.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go so bad, but it was too far. They were sold out, very very popular. All right, what do you mean so many?
Speaker 1: I'm not going.
Speaker 3: It was twelve all right, Sophia. You went to the LAFC game against Miami.
Speaker 1: How was that? I did?
Speaker 4: It was a lot of fun. I went with Skeleton, my brother.
Speaker 10: Actually I didn't know what was going on because I don't watch soccer, but I was still cheering for the team.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well they won, Yeah, LAFC one, So yeah, I was cheering.
Speaker 3: Your team gets When your team gets three and Miami gets zero, that's a win. Oh my gosh, so happy to be here. It's Monday morning. All right, Tanya has a trending report coming up?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 5: Fans are begging Tate McCrae to ditch her rumored boyfriend, and the reason is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was looking into this.
Speaker 3: The fans are saying this, but there's no like certainty about what might be a problem.
Speaker 1: Who's her boyfriend anyway, rumored.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend Jack Hughes, okay, and why are fans up in arms about it?
Speaker 6: So I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: If you watched the men's hockey finals for the Olympics, it was Team USA versus Team Canada, and it was indeed Jack Hughes who scored the dramatic overtime goal to shatter all of Canada's hearts.
Speaker 1: Amazing, big deal. I get chills, like it's so exciting.
Speaker 4: I know, it was such a huge win.
Speaker 1: So too, that's her rumored boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yes, and Tate McCrae, as you know, is from Canada, And so now her Canadian fans are really angry and they're sending tweets saying that they she needs to break up with him. One fan tweeted, if Tate mc cray was really Canadian, she would break up.
Speaker 4: With Jack Hubes.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Another fancy Tate McCrae might have to break up with Jack Hughes if she wants to ever be allowed.
Speaker 2: And because again this win was like it was crazy. I hadn't want it happened in like forty six years for USA, and but.
Speaker 3: Why does she have to break up with a guy from there? It doesn't make any sense. I mean, that's the beauty of sports. We bring nations together.
Speaker 4: Well clearly not.
Speaker 5: But I'm really hoping that Tate does not listen to this because Tate is a cancer and Jack is a tourist, which is considered a golden pair. So like, these two together are perfect signs aligned.
Speaker 3: So I went deep on this and I think there's zero chance they're going to break up, Like there has nothing to do with them. It's only the fans stirring and a break now, right, So no problem. I like them together, same all right?
Speaker 7: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm kind of sad the Olympics are over. We have the closing ceremonies in Milan. I like it when they're on. It gives you something to like look forward to every night. I know, costive news and so we did a great job, Team USA, right, Congratulations we did.
Speaker 2: So good, thirty three medals overall, and we broke the record. USA won their most medals ever in the Winter Olympic Games.
Speaker 4: For gold twelve total.
Speaker 2: Wow, she scored we had ten, So big win, big win for Team USA. You know, Alyssa Leu really I feel got into all of our hearts with this Winter Olympics. If you don't know who she is, she was the first US woman in twenty four years to take home the individual figure skating gold. She has like the highlights in her hair that are like like almost like stripes, and so big congratulations to her. Obviously she's from the Bay. She's like California royal tea. Obviously we were talking about Jack Hughes earlier with team at USA Hockey winning, but it was yes, he's dating t McCray. But it was the closing ceremony for me that I thought was really good. I feel like they really ditched the stuffy vibes that you would kind of predict for a closing ceremony. Yeah, and it was really just well versed. And then I and then Diplo and Major Laser come out and they do this remix with this guy Alpha who is like an Italian rapper and artist.
Speaker 4: And he's so good and just take a listen to lean on.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, that's what you want, that's where you want to hear at the end.
Speaker 4: Right, it was so good. Yeah, they did light it up.
Speaker 2: They did like all the great major laser diplo songs and it was such everybody in this like two thousand year old Roman arena in Verona was just up on their feet having a blast. It was a really fun closing ceremony.
Speaker 1: Yes, way the Olympics coming what here soon?
Speaker 7: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two years twenty eight. We will do it so cool, so unstuffy. It will be so unstuffy, so cool and so vivy.
Speaker 1: You have no idea, I mean I kind of have an idea in my head. But it will be chan stuffy Olympics.
Speaker 3: It'll be the most like vibrant, bright cool, exactly chill Olympics.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Actually, how many days?
Speaker 4: Two for us friends?
Speaker 3: Thank you for being here tomorrow it's a second date update. Also, have you ever considered what the jermiest thing in a doctor's office is? It is not what you think. Not tomorrow morning before seven. If you missed Ronnie, if you missed Ryan's roses. If you missed double texting, It's all up on our podcast Midday on Arth Ryan Seacrests wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for everything this morning. Thank you, love you, love for you.
Speaker 3: And Sini will take you till eleven o'clock here. That's kiss, get through it, have a go one.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow