Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Three Yeah, Brooklyn Boys, Slice Time coming at you for episodes three oh six and three oh five. Wow, it's been away. We've been away a couple of weeks. So we figured we spread this bitch out, like hey, I beat a buddy.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Slice Time, because it refers. It definitely affects at least one person who listens to Slicetime. Skier and I are going to give out our social media again.
Speaker 3: Oh and you said, I think you're gonna say, social Security number No no scaries is one nine.
Speaker 4: He want quit it? Quitt quitt quitt? All right, what was that? So you can? You can d m us on Instagram at David Brody at Scary Jones. It's s k e e r y. His name isn't scary. A lot of people have been messaging the calling him scary. That's Scary Jones. And we have an email address the Brooklyn Boys Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: The correct and all the social and every one of those social media you mentioned that at that at Scary Jones applies to Facebook, Twitter, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok.
Speaker 4: You can message me on all those bitches. Well for me just Instagram and and uh, but if you want to email the Morning Show Instagram and Twitter, I think I know where you're going with this show. I want to email the Morning Show. The last place it would ever occur to me to email the Morning Show is that company we have no affiliation with business wise, that sells our merchandise. So Brooklyn Boys, Big Cartel, a few of you have been sending emails to them, and then like three weeks later, when they see them, they send them to us. So I thought we'd been clear about how to reach out to us. Uh. In fact, you could leave a talk back and say, hey, how do I reach out to you guys, and we will tell you. But by the ways, and I'll repeat this on the next episode of the Brooklyn Movie.
Speaker 3: Not an efficient way of getting in touch with us, because no, do.
Speaker 4: Not email our our merchandise company that we're we that makes our clothing, that they're not our secretary.
Speaker 3: But Matt March sometimes will check that and here's something that came in three months ago for you and it's like already past the Uh, it's dat of expiration.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right, Although we did get one email from someone that I thought was going to send the second email that said, I'm not sure if the first email went through, but here's my second email. But she didn't, she said the one email. So yeah, just please the Brooklyn Boys podcast? Is it? The Brooklyn Boys podcast?
Speaker 3: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast? At gmail? Mail dot com?
Speaker 4: Right, all right? I don't even say to dot com like I feel like I've been a phone with people who're like, what's your email adressing? Go blah blah blah blah at Gmail and then dot com as opposed to what dot gov, dot e edmail Gmail, please dot com lets. And I'm telling right now scary if I call a company and they give me the website, like you can get faster service if you go to and they say w w W, I don't want to work with that company anymore. Okay, right, I've heard a few of those recently. W's out twenty years, nobody, us w's nobody, us H T t P. You don't type that ship anymore. ESPN dot com done, just ESPN. Actually. You know on a PC, if you hit control enter, it automatically puts the dot com for you. O great, A little little tidbit then and nobody, nobody, they don't advertise that.
Speaker 3: So this is uh, let's let's go through these talkbacks because we have quite a few that are building up.
Speaker 4: Excellent. Well, you were on vacation again, Yeah, I was away. We'll talk about that on your voice Yeah yeah. How many times can you do that? Let's go if you uh yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and there's more coming up, by the way, we.
Speaker 4: With on the vacation October.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, I had another vacation.
Speaker 4: They have another week coming up in October. I'm working on a song where they're like, remember there's no more vacation told December.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't even bother with that, because we have a week in October. We have a week in November, and then week in November. A week in November, a full week.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So let me get this straight. Yes, you guys took my salary and used it to buy vacation time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if you want to leave us a talk back field when I worked there.
Speaker 4: When I worked there, hold on, I had one, two, three, four, five, six week's vacation. Yeah, you're on like eleven.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they figured it.
Speaker 3: I don't know about their math, but they were entitled to it, is what I'm told so anyway, it's not my decision.
Speaker 4: Isn't me not being there enough of vacation for you guys. I'm not gonna say that be worth a.
Speaker 6: Week or two.
Speaker 3: As they say on those news pro programs. I'm gonna leave it right there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna leave it right there, We're gonna buy it right there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, these are the talkbacks that you left us. If you listen to the iHeart Radio app, if you did push the little microphone butt, yeah, you push that microphone button. If you didn't do that, If you didn't listen to the Ihart radio app, then you're missing out. You don't get the comment. So we encourage you to listen to the iHeart Radio app for that reason. Man, they should pay us for this.
Speaker 7: Hey for cool boys, Jamie from Queen's Here, Brodie, it's interesting that you put me in the cute and spunky category. Thank you. I have been called cute, I've never been called spunky.
Speaker 8: But you guys only know this side of me.
Speaker 7: You don't know the side of me.
Speaker 9: That's like dropping that's what she said, jokes and asking my friend to get me an alien penis.
Speaker 6: Sheep shot glass that said.
Speaker 4: The aliens are coming.
Speaker 6: Ah, that's the real.
Speaker 3: Me Jamie saw from Queen's We Love You So Much.
Speaker 4: What does an alien shaped penis look like? And how would anyone know? Oh, scare you tell us you believe in aliens? Yeah, the penises. Let me call my girlfriend and she'll get back to me on this.
Speaker 3: How does she know what the penis is look Maybe I'm the alien shaped penis.
Speaker 4: I could see that. Yeah, third quarter penis going Jamie.
Speaker 7: I realized I must not be bougie because when you guys were talking about what's her face from TikTok with the cheese and leaving the dude and whatever the fuckronzeno, you guys mentioned that she ordered bronzena. I had never heard of that.
Speaker 3: A couple of years.
Speaker 7: It was fish until you guys said it was fish. I honestly was thinking, it's some bougie pasta dish or some ship.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's fish.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's a common fish. In fact, when you.
Speaker 4: Go to the most expensive fish on the menu, if.
Speaker 3: You go to if you go to the fish store, if you go to the seafood aisle at at a grocery store, a supermarket, that's just that is the one fish that you'll see the entire fish. No, it'll be sitting there in the ice. It's and it's common. They catch them in Greek they call it the Lochvia Lotvia fish. But it brought Zeno's Italian. It's it's your Mediterranean sea bass. It's typical, it's common and expensive. It's not expensive, it's mid price for your christ mid. Then what's more expensive than bronzino, Alaskan king crab, Chilean sea bass, dover, still sea bass.
Speaker 4: No, all the other ones.
Speaker 3: Let's see, uh, Northwest Pacific cod, flounder, salmon, flounder is not.
Speaker 4: More expensive than bronzino. And by the way, the.
Speaker 3: Fact, yes it is flounders.
Speaker 4: How bougi you are?
Speaker 3: Flounder flounder is definitely more expensive. No, have you seen the price of flounder? Have you been seen the price of filet of soul?
Speaker 4: I'll have to check my my counter that goes on my desk, top of my lap.
Speaker 3: Bronzino is in the lower tier. I mean I think it's I think it goes it goes Tilapia. Then then then bronze is the cheapest, yeah, manufactured fish, correct, it goes Tilapia, then Bronzino then and get all the rest that Bronzino is one step up but is more expensive than trout.
Speaker 4: No, it's not, Yes it is. You can't get Bronzino at a diner. Did Nope?
Speaker 3: I need a fishmonger on the phone. Talk believe you talk backs fishmongo use it, fishmonger.
Speaker 4: It's James.
Speaker 7: You realize I must stump be bougie because when you guys are talking about.
Speaker 4: This, you got me. Brody Tizzy is less expensive than Bronzino.
Speaker 10: Ariel from upstate New York. Andrew from upstate New York. Thanks for the shout out. You know you missed me. You can't take it back, Andrew, you are the bomb. Diggity wow.
Speaker 3: We have a love connection, develop connection right here, lifetime. Oh I'm hearing it sounds like he wants a slice.
Speaker 11: I know I keep talking about this, but I hear now I'm on the five time, three or four, and I just keep hearing these people talk about.
Speaker 4: How they fucking are judging this guy.
Speaker 3: Bro fucking pizza cheese.
Speaker 12: He didn't want the fucking pizza cheese.
Speaker 3: Why do you aple to have to say about it?
Speaker 7: He did a cost of benefit ratio.
Speaker 13: He didn't want to cheese for three dollars. What the fuck's the big deal? Why are people judging him over that? And one of the most attractive things on my wife is when we went on our second and third date, she wanted to pay for dinner because she wanted to show.
Speaker 7: That she is self sufficient.
Speaker 13: And I respect that and I think that is super attractive a girl taking initiative like that. So fuck y'all for judging this guy. We're all fucking pizza.
Speaker 3: Ge alright, calm your fucking tits, buddy, No, you know his tits are. I'm gonna We're gonna pause here and then go to a d M from yoel brule yoel oh yo l Yeah. Still the time, Yes, the comments are focusing on whether he is cheap or not when it's not about that at all. There are two types of spending that apply to everyone. Stuff that you need and stuff that you want. When you buy something you want, you should generally spend the time, regardless of how wealthy you are, looking for the best price. When you buy something you need, you don't always have that luxury. Here's how this guy fucked up. When you take a girl out of a date. You need to buy dinner for two, regardless of how much it costs. Going into this deal, you couldn't have known what the girl would get and how much that would be. Therefore, before you leave the house, you know in your mind you're setting aside a few hundred bucks to cover the night. The moment you asked the price of anything on that menu, you just switched from something you need to something you want. At that moment, the respect towards that girl went from a ten to a three. The night shit. The night out is not about food or about money. It's all about us getting to know each other. It's their first date.
Speaker 4: After all.
Speaker 3: This guy took his eye off the prize and that's why he lost. The fact that she paid shows a lot about her and her values.
Speaker 4: You know what I agree with you? I hate, I hate, I know, I hate that opinion.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't want he didn't want the cheese, No, he did, but he asked price.
Speaker 13: And by the way, one of those attracted things on my wife is only he.
Speaker 3: Talked about that, Yeah you got and the button got me in a tizzy.
Speaker 13: Brodie, I swear to fucking God, last one let her go.
Speaker 3: For the in serious credit card debt.
Speaker 5: Because he always has to put cheet on his burger and it's just done when in ten years they can't afford to put their kids.
Speaker 14: Who calls and ship?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that that's right. I think go to college because daddy wanted cheese. You're wrong, He's right.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys.
Speaker 15: Vinning from Brooklyn, I know I'm commenting on the Slice night from this week, but Harriel just made me think of something about the rich people for his dressing up his home people. Do you guys remember back which wheelchair lady from benson Hurst?
Speaker 4: I heard, Yeah, she was rich.
Speaker 15: She died recently, but I heard she was rich and she is went around the neighborhood and.
Speaker 4: Her wheelchair backs.
Speaker 15: Tell me, you guys know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I know who I'm talking I do not, but I guess party does. Okay. There was a woman in a wheelchair and she had like bags of her shit hanging off the wheelchair, okay, And she would always ask for money on eighty sixth Street where we lived, nearby the main street. And so when she died, the legend. I don't know how anyone would know this, but if you go to the Benz Nurse Brooklyn facebook page group. They were like, oh she did I heard she was rich? It's the old I heard she was rich story. Oh Okay, Look, she may have had a lot of money, it doesn't mean she wanted to spend it doesn't mean she was lying.
Speaker 3: So instead she became the richest woman in the cemetery. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if she was rich or scamming or lying. Lots of old people die with money they won't spend it. Why, so who knows. Listen, if she collected money every day, she could have been put in it away figuring I'll need it for something and never got around to spending it. But she may have needed it when she first asked for it. But yes, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Scary Dylan from Iowa. I think that chick they got up and paid for the meal after he didn't want the three four dollars cheese. Whatever put the folks wrong with that? You know, me and my girlfriend just bought a seventy five thousand dollars truck and we refuse to pay the seventy dollars a month for the blue Cruise app So the truck drives itself.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, but you got your problem.
Speaker 3: A relationship for a long time and don't have to impress each other.
Speaker 4: This was the point is you don't have to pay for extra just because you have the money.
Speaker 3: He showed how much of a cheap skaty was.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 5: You know, everybody's got that creepy uncle that's really not their uncle.
Speaker 8: So you've been friends that are liking it. You know, that's that's all good.
Speaker 4: You know, oh, Greg's people get over that.
Speaker 5: But the fact that you're calling it out, calling it a thirst trap and not wanting to look like a creep kind of makes you seem like a creep.
Speaker 3: Kind of makes me seem like a podcast to do and stick.
Speaker 4: But we'll move on.
Speaker 8: Hey, Brooklyn boys from Union City.
Speaker 16: I haven't completed any homework assignments, but just two things. One Elvis told scary he got scamboni, and two I just donated to a political scene. I won't say which one. However, once I was done it asked for a tip the application where donated a tip, I'm done, okay.
Speaker 3: I also love the sixth episode that's going around with people with the swivel Uh. There's episode with that weeks ago. Yeah, anyway, yes, and I just did say that I got Scamboni on the Big Show after giving that guy the money that oh he.
Speaker 4: Did admit to that. Yeah, yeah, okay, good, I'm glad you agree. By the way, Uh to the person who just called and said you donated, if you want to email us or d m me on dm me on Instagram. I'm dying to know what political campaign because I don't know if it was the campaign or like the organization that was called like a super pack. Well directly to the kid that's ballsy, A tip for what?
Speaker 3: A tip for what?
Speaker 6: For what?
Speaker 4: You got that boy?
Speaker 17: See why I'm behind on a few episodes because I was being a bushie dancer and traveling.
Speaker 8: Through Europe for a week or so.
Speaker 6: Nice story about you embarrassing.
Speaker 17: There's no video on it, luckily, But when I was in high school, I was hosting the PEP rally from the entire school and started to run up the stairs and tripped and fell in front of the entire student body.
Speaker 8: Luckily video does not exist. But that was the.
Speaker 4: Very nice team.
Speaker 6: Arcanell.
Speaker 3: Don't blow too Yes, here you got played by that guy.
Speaker 4: Holy ship, dude, he fucking put you for a ride on that whatever train got to go to a bread banks.
Speaker 13: What a fuck late dude. Anyone can pull a story out of their ass if yeah, why do you no credit card?
Speaker 3: Who's like Brad the.
Speaker 18: Fucking no credit card?
Speaker 6: Why did you know?
Speaker 2: Why you a walle Why.
Speaker 13: Don't you a fucking wallet?
Speaker 11: You're no credit card.
Speaker 13: I'd rather give money to the fucker who's on the side of the road with a weed saying I want some weeds give me money than to that kind.
Speaker 7: Of guy, because guy he sent being honest about it.
Speaker 19: He's like, guys, I'm gonna buy some weed.
Speaker 20: I'm probably happy with my life and I need some money.
Speaker 13: So fuck liars man, fuck them.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, valid point.
Speaker 21: Yeah, fuck liars, Reggie here, I agree with the truck driver, scary. You should definitely be giving that baby like a golden necklace with a cross, or a bible laden in gold, anything that she can pour in for more money later.
Speaker 4: I love that. Thank you, Rach exactly.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Hey, both boys from and I don't know if you're going to hear this that is gonna happen on Elvist show.
Speaker 4: MJ from That was Monday, you're talking to a pillow. Okay, you're gonna have to hit the reset on how about this one?
Speaker 22: All right?
Speaker 16: I don't know this is coming up.
Speaker 4: So the car accident that I had, I can't understand. That's cars and m J. You gotta call back when we can hear you.
Speaker 8: I don't want to boy you guys.
Speaker 23: I just want to to my friend that had come to my rescue.
Speaker 16: Require from Jersey City, Glenn.
Speaker 4: A man seem he's another one an one?
Speaker 8: Hi? Sorry repeating myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was down at the wreckage of the Titanic. Why can't we hear you, m J. M J call back and leave those messages. Get the dust out of your your phone. They're going blow into it. Something.
Speaker 3: Something is blocking the microphone passage. I think it's a pillow. Anyway, I hope you're okay.
Speaker 4: She was in an accident. No, I think we said was. They're holding me captive. Please rescue me. I'm trapped under a MJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Sorry, hit the reset button.
Speaker 4: On that one.
Speaker 10: Victoria from Brooklyn here, can I just say Lanni from CT Oh my god, that voice.
Speaker 24: I just like want to hear him talk dirty.
Speaker 4: Don tell me stories.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't, all right, Lonnie, she can't.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe they maybe they should open up. He should open up an OnlyFans and talk dirty to listener.
Speaker 4: Well, if he likes her accent, the way she sit over here, I like with another cop. Oria love that so hot? I love Victoria.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brooklyn, boys, is Chris calling from North Carolina?
Speaker 12: Today is Sunday, August twenty fifth, And there's no episode three oh six?
Speaker 4: Yea, what the fuck?
Speaker 25: Worse?
Speaker 5: Three oh six?
Speaker 3: We got I know there's no three six.
Speaker 4: We came the follow in order. We gave it.
Speaker 12: Come on, we gave it to you. Are you on your nineteenth vacation? Yes, you didn't want to tell us we're going to go on your nineteth vacation because you know us slices, We're going to be mad at this point. We deserve free dessert. We deserved we gave it.
Speaker 4: To Okay, I'm canceling that one right there, because we gave it to them. Keep talking.
Speaker 3: Tuesday morning we played yes, but we still skipped a week. Right, But we gave it to them too. But that was a vacation week. We gave them new content on a week they weren't getting new content anyway. So well, because we were late. We were late, but we weren't going to give them. This is why I'm a man of the people, and you're not about.
Speaker 13: The one canal and soflo jew about the woman with the gambling and the fifteen times black whatever. I don't think it's due to the fifteenth power to figure out how many times that what she thinks the chances would be what's obviously is wrong. It's actually it's called what it's called it a fifteen exclamation point, which is they say fifteen times, fourteen times, thirteen times, and that's how you do it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not that what, No, what you're talking about these Okay, here's what you're talking about. You're talking about like a bag of marbles with fifteen marbles in it, and every time you pull one out, there's one less in the bag. So your odds go from fifteen to fourteen to thirteen, and until you multiply it, the odds are the same every spin. Right, there's still the same amount of black and red numbers on the wheel every time, correct, So it's the same number of times, the same number times the same number. Yep. Well, yeah, you're thinking of Uh yeah, I already explained it. You did.
Speaker 3: You did a great job on that note, Moe note, Let's let's reflect on that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, we take a break.
Speaker 3: Okay, we needed time to let it sink in. You know, the math doing mass We do everything here.
Speaker 4: On the Brooklyn Boys podcast and Slice time, we talked in geography about Holland and Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: And etiquette, proper etiquette on a day. Don't answer how much the cheese is. Just order the cheese up.
Speaker 22: Guys, it's Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. Scary, you got scammed. Everybody who's on the fence. You're definitely not from the city because your boy got scammed. However, if I want to give money to somebody, I'm gonna do it. I don't care what the reason is. It could be for alcohol, because if I was homeless, I'd want to drink too. But then Scary you said you did it because you were scared. Damn Homi, like you've been in Jersey for too long, because that that's not Brooklyn right there. And to Asian Mike stup dog, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh I fell a look, Oh we're back into it too.
Speaker 4: What is going on.
Speaker 3: Wow, it went from all pure hate and cursing each other out to now love.
Speaker 4: I think we need to release a Slice time app for dating if you're a fan of the slices of our show. I had some hookups going on here.
Speaker 10: Hey, I just wanted to bring to your attention in your new episode Trio six, in the description part you have episode three oh five instead of Trio six.
Speaker 4: Serie. Oh that was a time. Thank you very much. But you got to tell us who you are and where you're from. Yeah, we don't know who to thank. Thank you so much. Thank you that person. Brody, you'll film fix that.
Speaker 18: Now you go fix fix episode three zero six. The songs that I actually hand picked myself and I printed out on the piece of paper for driving or speeding or well, please don't speak, be safe anyways. Metallic in nineteen ninety one entered the Sandman and Struggle within thousand, System of a Down two thousand and one, Chop Sewer byod Toxicity, Hold On Part Part two, Rumpstein nineteen ninety seven and two thousand one, Book B and four, or of High Blimp Biscuit two thousand, Rolling break Stuff. Take a look around in my humble opinion. Those are some really kick cast songs to.
Speaker 8: Drive, do off roading or what now.
Speaker 18: Yes, I did not pick anything from the eighties and nineties because Brody actually did a phenomenal job.
Speaker 6: Thank you, And this was Nick from.
Speaker 18: Washington State, also known as Angry go on all this. Thank you for your time. Once again, do not speed, Please be careful. If you want to speed, go on a track and do it in a safe way.
Speaker 4: Good well, Yo, appreciate he DM me and I already wrote him back my thoughts on his list. Very good list. I like the list as well. And enter thus Sandman is the parrot is the porn version of enter Sandman.
Speaker 26: Gotcha hey Bricklamoy Jamie from Queen's Here.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 26: You might want to zip up a bit because.
Speaker 27: Your double standard is showing.
Speaker 9: Why as that when it comes to foods you guys don't like, Brody has to man not or whatever and eat the parsley that he doesn't want to eat and he doesn't like.
Speaker 27: But you don't have to do that when it comes to watermelod it's not a texture thing. It's a matter of preferences. Also scary, trying to forst Brody and make Brody eat what he doesn't want to eat. It isn't helping things. It's not going to make him change his mind and want.
Speaker 26: To eat the parsley or whatever it is he doesn't want to eat. My aunt used to make me and my cousins eat avocado when we were kids. We did like it, We hated it so good we made us eat it, And for years as an adults, I refuse to eat avocado because I was forced to love him.
Speaker 4: I love avocado, I love PARTI you can have mine. I eat partially all day, your avocado. I eat parsley all night the chance I get.
Speaker 28: Hey, but the boys gave me some cleans here regarding Brody's friends bringing the kid when they went out to eat, and everyone not wanting to curse in front of the kid, Honestly, I would have just ask the father.
Speaker 26: I would have asked him if it's okay to curse and talk.
Speaker 27: Normally in front of the kids, because there are parents who don't mind who curse in front of their kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not. He's not one of these people. He's a non cursor.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 4: The father is a very soft spoken, polite I don't think I ever remember hearing him curse. Ever, and I know him a long time, so he's not the kind of person that would say curse in front of my kid.
Speaker 3: I hear the audio, the sound in the rumblings of the trucker here, I just feel it. Hey, brook boy, Oh it's not here, bro.
Speaker 6: Do you mentioned that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 29: The Reagency said Boss Mitza was old school. Most crash or ex Causidish people, I think said that she's an Excusedish from Brooklyn especially say but still say Boss Mitzah. Yep, and like more of the modern Israe the uh people say bat I know that I grew up saying bus Mitzvah. I still do most of the time, excepted from Israeli or so on. From yeah, right, I usually and yeah, because I also grew up. I grew up in see this part of Brooklyn for those who don't know. In Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby had the electronics see it then Borough Park, Brooklyn. My father used to take me to Focus Electronics every Sunday morning. Dude, I went to Focus Electronics all the time. We're probably in the store at the same time.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Focus the best day the Focus Electronics.
Speaker 3: They had the best deals, the best discounts on all the ladies and equipment.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's where my dad would take me. And he would always say to the guys a focus, What am I getting with it? They go, we're throwing in a carrying case.
Speaker 3: That was the place man. My father taught me how to do it, so you had to bargain at focus.
Speaker 4: My father would go, if I'm buying the camera for that much money, can I get an extra battery?
Speaker 3: My father was actually would haggle as well. Yeah, yeah, I give him the extra battery. Go in the back, you moises. Can we give him the extra? By God, give him the extra battery and then give me axtra battery.
Speaker 4: Can my father go? Can I get a carrying case for that camera? I just spend three hundred and eighty five dollars on the camera. Can get a carrying case?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Give you a get in case. I will throw it in. You give it a case.
Speaker 3: They could cost them at that place is still open and you think I don't think so, No, I think it is brody.
Speaker 6: Google it.
Speaker 4: I bet it is Focus. I'll go there and at Rama Adorama Camera. That's another place used to go BNH Photo. Religious people all yep, closed Saturdays. By the way, for all of you that don't speak any Hebrew or aren't Jewish or I never met a Jew again, more education on this podcast.
Speaker 30: Hey, this Emily in Connecticut. If this goes through all DMA's because it has me in weeks and I feel like FDA. But anyway, the brushing your social media profiles was the best thing I'd ever heard and listening agredably after it, and I would love to hear other people.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Emily, appreciate you and yeah, went speaking of that, speaking of other people's shady jew Mobster sent you and me, both of us his his roasts. Oh, I haven't as we're recording this, I haven't read them yet. Okay, but we'll see how bad they are. They might be worth reading on the podcast if she wants the other people's roasts. All right, here's another one.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Commenting on episode three oh six, The Boy Wants Beef Wellington m.
Speaker 31: The third time, Miss Terry Jones, the Boogie Bastard mentioned combos hit the jingles.
Speaker 6: Bitch, you didn't check you didn't.
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 4: Someone DM me that he came back from commercially you mentioned that I missed it. I was gonna I was gonna bring it up with the next episode.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey broken up, it's your boys and Mike. Yeah, so me time.
Speaker 14: That's interpret as private time, my alone time, you know the happening like that, because like from how Maddie was like leaving her talk back, it was sounded like she was like in the bathroom of song.
Speaker 6: Wow, you know wherever you want to interpret that.
Speaker 14: Ass and another thing, Hey, scary something to boost up your alliance made.
Speaker 6: Look up cordyceps.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got the cortersteps of the mail. How'd you know what you're talking about? I bought a third bag, I Brodie, I brought a third bag. Hold on, do you what cordyceps are? Forget about what you're gonna answer. Let me tell you what they are.
Speaker 4: They are the virus in the video game and TV show Last of Us. The Courtceps virus is what kills everyone spoiler in the video game and on the TV.
Speaker 3: I'm about to add cordyceps.
Speaker 4: My die, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I never heard that word before until I probably watched the show.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: Courtceps.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh no, they It's like they grow in you and they'd sprout branches out of your body and all of a sudden you're a tree person.
Speaker 3: Give me four to six weeks. I'll let you know what happens.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're gonna be a tree person.
Speaker 14: It's me again as wake. I was a grabbed out meantime. So hey yeh scary yes called corterceps o R.
Speaker 6: Guy c e P. So take that aligns me. You'll be like Superman.
Speaker 4: I can't wait and fun.
Speaker 14: The fact about that is that's the zombie fungus that's focused on in that show.
Speaker 6: The Last of Us just called it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, So you're super charging your scam?
Speaker 4: Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 6: I can't wait?
Speaker 4: This is gonna boost my my boost rephrase that. Okay, Mike, Hey, it's a sorry.
Speaker 6: Let me rephrase that. It may make you like Superman and Robin may thank you for it, all right?
Speaker 3: It may so there's no guarantees here, boys podcast.
Speaker 13: Wait will be right bad.
Speaker 4: I love our slices. May it may they pay attention, they bring stuff back. The recall is impeccable, It's tremendous.
Speaker 3: It may may it may.
Speaker 4: We should use the justin Timberlake memey. Yeah, they meant to say.
Speaker 24: May listening to s Lifetime and everyone going off on scary over the King State thing, and I don't know, everyone doesn't realize obviously Sky is going to be a bougie bastard about this.
Speaker 27: I mean, he bought a girl a car to break up with her.
Speaker 24: So he's not gonna find an issue with the girl leaving the guy over him not wanting a piece of cheese.
Speaker 4: True, I felt bad. It was It was a pity breakup. It was a please purchase, Please make sure you leave your name away you're from when you call. But that's why you have to listen to this podcast in order, because she referenced stuff from a long time, a time ago, tremendous.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I wanted to do I felt bad about breaking up with her, so I I, you know, I put two thousand dollars down on an Lantra on my way out the door. And then, you know, then it made soften the blow a little bit made it.
Speaker 4: Well maybe maybe if the blow had been soften, you wouldn't have broken up with it.
Speaker 24: Guys, it's days.
Speaker 20: I'm calling about Brodie's lunch tobacco from last episode. I one hundred percent agree Brody. I would have done that as well. I always speak up for other people who are either too afraid to speak up for themselves, or you feel like, you know, hey, they're your friend. You want them to enjoy their meal while you're with them. Right, Well, I'm not gonna lie. Your friend to me is a little extra, Okay, little extra by thinking that he's going to now back his stuff to go because he's upset about, you know, asking for a condiment. Does he have a fucking podcast? I'm about to go over that podcast. Yeah, I'm sorry. I got to talk about the be flying ten in the eleven year old guys.
Speaker 3: Let's be real.
Speaker 20: I agree with both of you, because you're both correct. If this kid is eleven years old and he's sitting at a table with a bunch of grown men who are kicking back and talking, catching up, doing whatever, if you want a couple fucks or shits or Dick's slip in, so be it. The kid's eleven years old, all right. It's not like he's five or six and you're afraid he's gonna go tell his mom or say it at school. I could get that, But the kid's eleven and he's not ordering mac and cheese. So you know what I said, guys, I never leave more than three. And right now Brody's screaming like, yeah, but you are, You're leaving three. I know, Brody, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: So I could have talked back about every single.
Speaker 20: Thing within that episode.
Speaker 8: It was so good.
Speaker 20: I just want to say thank you for my tank top of my stickers. I will put those stickers on every single gas pump I can find in the two oh three, in the eight six l all right, I only got this little tiny state of Connecticut, second smallest in the United States. You guys got five burrows over there.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll cover CT. We'll try to get some new slices. That's right, I'm on spread the words guys.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 4: By the way, I want to assure you that during our dinner, and by the way, there were women there at our reunion. It wasn't a sausage fest. There were no dicks slipped in. I caught that too, by the way, Yeah, I just want to make sure it was none of that. Not for the kid in the list, well, yeah, I mean the yeah, maybe when you guys went to the men's room, Nope.
Speaker 6: Hit the fucking jingle, bitch. Trying to put in Uh.
Speaker 4: Damn it, stop saying it endorsement right after you talk about that last segment. Kid, Brody, Kid the gift that keeps on giving. Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 15: All right, I should get what Yeah, you should from Brooklyn here, guys, Uh, Brody, I gotta say your buddy over the Eric sounds like a nice guy, but sounds really strange. I wouldn't be able to put up with that at a.
Speaker 19: Thank you?
Speaker 6: What issues were they?
Speaker 15: You're asking for what you want, You're going you're paying for something, you're buying it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 15: I agree with you on thank you the problem, but not this time.
Speaker 4: Thank you any I am usually the problem.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, does Eric does have a podcast? It's called It's Eric Nagel Podcast and a g E L.
Speaker 3: So feel free.
Speaker 4: At some point, I think he's going to talk about it on his podcast, So let him have it, Okay? Is he oh? Is he going to find Oh he's gonna actually talk about this? Yes, he said he was going to talk about this the next episode, which I think he's recording this week. Oh perfect?
Speaker 29: Mm Hey Brody, Hey, Brody is scary man here? First of all, scary hit the fucking jingle. I think it was right after you guys had the whole debacle between the after the commercial, just lipped it in again right before. I don't know if Brody quoted or not decided not to make you crazy again, but I doubt it. I'm not sure if I'm the only one to quote it.
Speaker 4: I hope that could be.
Speaker 29: Second of all, Oh, Cliffhanger the second thing can correct me if I'm wrong, But I'm ninety nine CenTra.
Speaker 6: I didn't fact check it yet.
Speaker 29: I'm nine and a half.
Speaker 8: Is unsure.
Speaker 29: You started your podcast with share. Scary started the podcast.
Speaker 24: With Share.
Speaker 29: After Sure the Brooklyn Boys started. He said that you've been doing it longer than this podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 29: I remember it all started after the birthday shout out debacle.
Speaker 3: If I remember Greg, well, you know, no the pot.
Speaker 4: It's kind of weird because I did the only shayl Share podcast was after we started this one, but that was also a springboard from the off air show, which is also on this channel. By the way, if you scroll before episode zero, I did a podcast with the Baldfreak Ronnie and the Jersey Kid Greg t with Chaer and she would come in occasionally and do some stuff.
Speaker 3: And we did a show called The off Air Show. And then toward the end when Ronnie quit on us and Greg t started acting like a maniac, David Brody ca a man to help Share an Eye on episode The Share in Me on a few episodes of the Afare Show. So at that juncture, the Affair Show ended, and I my time and energy was split into two different podcasts, one with Brody and the Brooklyn Boys and one with Share on Speaking Volume, which is really Shares project and I'm kind of like it, you know, that's her just to just to clear the air.
Speaker 4: All that, all that translates to Speaking Volumes started after the Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Boys did it though, because it was it was born out of the other podcast.
Speaker 10: No, it was.
Speaker 4: I can tell you how. I know for a fact, because at one point we had discussed the fact of doing the three of us doing a podcast. Correct, Okay, oh right, right, so you're right.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Boys has has a couple of months on it. Man, Mike, my brain is foggy. I need to up my dosage of Lions made funny.
Speaker 4: I don't take Lion's Maine or Cortyceps Global pandemic medicine, and I remembered I need more cordyceps in my diet. Why don't you figure out what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 25: What? What?
Speaker 4: What's killing everyone on The Walking Dead?
Speaker 6: That Brody Scary? Nope, Rockney County here listening to the driving songs.
Speaker 13: Check out Molly Hatchett flirting with the disaster.
Speaker 6: Great driving?
Speaker 3: Is that a good driving song?
Speaker 6: Guys later?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. Also Anyway you want It by Journey.
Speaker 3: That's the way, and then anyway you want.
Speaker 6: It that's the boys.
Speaker 14: It'slandmark and Luke from being Sure traveling to Sephan Place listing.
Speaker 8: Episode three or six.
Speaker 20: Nice about the time when Scary was on that zu while you're recording duh and you.
Speaker 3: Had the balloons pop up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I recently.
Speaker 6: Did an interview.
Speaker 8: During the interview, the blue popped up on my screen and we we were cracking.
Speaker 25: Up, being the guy who was.
Speaker 8: Mark from Bay Shore again part two from market?
Speaker 6: How did those balls popped up? But yeah, we were cracking up. It ended up being a good moment.
Speaker 8: In the interview. So just forgure, let you guys know that. Okay, what sparked the balloons to come up?
Speaker 19: Who knows?
Speaker 14: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: Is it is it when you say happy birthday? Happy birthday?
Speaker 25: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Luke a little kid? Now he's like a thirty year old guy giving advice, doing interviews. No, he was talking, No he was, he was actually he was Luke a little boy. No, No, Luke is the husband. Luke was a little boy.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: But but he's trying to place the point. You could splash my face at sesame place? You remember that, enjoy your No, you could splash I remember that last the girl all that recorded the message about keeping your hands inside and safety issues, that you enjoy your ride. Enjoy your ride. Where's that Langhorn, Pennsylvania, Langhorn? I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Langhorn, Langhorn? Yeah, No, yes, yeah, Langhorn, Pennsylvania. Sesame place could be yeah and uh. And we still don't understand what causes the balloons to come up. But imagine being in a really serious interview on zoom or wherever you are and balloons just I mean, you can do that on iPhone if you say happy birthday to someone, they'll get.
Speaker 4: Not zoom. But we're using a similar program. Where would the balloons have come?
Speaker 3: Did you google?
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't balloons pop up googloom.
Speaker 8: Okay, hey Brooke the boys Jay from Central New York, scary. You're right, you're on a date. Why letting menu choices affect the way the data is going?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 23: So why do the fact that he didn't want cheese? In fact the way the date went? He said she couldn't have a three dollars slice of cheese, and she was upset.
Speaker 8: That's fine. He didn't say she couldn't have her expensive ronzino. He said, hey, I don't want the three dollars slice of cheese. So well, his choice for not getting the cheese was for his meal. He didn't want to do that. She could have sat down and made that part of the conversation. Got to know him a little better. Hey, just curious, why didn't you want the cheese? That's three dollars. I understand it's three dollars, but you know, let's dig in, let's kind of figure out what's going on. And said, she got up and left good things. She paid for the meal. She still enthusi bitch.
Speaker 3: I thought you were on my side there, buddy when this conversation started. But I guess yeah, Well to me. It's apparent that, Okay, we beat this dead horse. But I just think, bite your tongue, don't take it back. Just keep rolling your damn cheese. You're probably wondering what I'm doing right now. Brody is holding up Brody, you're distracting me. Bro He's holding up fingers.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm reading a Reddit article on the balloon's popping up, and apparently it's an iOS thing that happens during video calls. But some people are saying if you give a peace sign, they come up. If you hold up seven fingers, the piece seven fingers, seven fingers.
Speaker 3: So he's holding up fingers in the camera as I'm stucking Holy shit, that worked.
Speaker 4: The balloons came up randomly after I was showing seven fingers to describe someone something to my friend.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is one of those things where you sit there for an hour and you're made out to look like a fool as you're trying something that clearly doesn't work, and people record you and then they send the video around to everyone.
Speaker 4: Like, look, I got him to do it. Different gestures cause confetti, rain, rock et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, it's it's basically Brodie you're supposed to pretend like you you have a salt shaker in your hand, stick at your tongue and then start and start motioning. I know you start, start putting the imaginary salt on your tongue.
Speaker 4: Peace sign up. Put a piece on in front of your camera piece because you have iOS no nothing, that's not working. It also says it works if you put your middle finger right in your left nostril.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to try that, but for everyone listening, you should definitely try tasting salt with the salt shaker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know how to do that right, right?
Speaker 3: If you can't, everybody, stick, stick your tongue out like this, eh, and take the imaginary salt and then start pouring the salt onto your tongue. Just shake some salt onto your tongue, over and over repeatedly. Make sure you have somebody video you while you're doing that, and then you could taste the salt on your tongue. It's it's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fascinating. Yeah, you can do No, it works, it works, it works, yeah, it works.
Speaker 11: Ye and mom, I know you're on vacation man and Jamaica.
Speaker 6: Mom, help you bet this month.
Speaker 11: I was just at the amazing drink and return for sausages. They only did three and I got all the way back to the car. I have horrible said it hurts the walk. I had to decide, am I brody? Am I gonna go and get the credit for the other one? I did the scary because it hurts the walk?
Speaker 6: It wasn't worth it. Sometimes what's going on? Come on here?
Speaker 3: If you ask me, I believe it.
Speaker 31: Here is the original greatest all time drubing homes.
Speaker 32: When I found myself drubbing home after a room and I'm in rig into my nas, come old snack, some prep everybody loves.
Speaker 4: And when I'm reading.
Speaker 31: Hundred, I'm all on a home cold snack drinkings out with that hammer down and hit on down thirty seven hundred higher for reading Corpus Christians sixes us to see my.
Speaker 4: Friends over Julee Coockood.
Speaker 31: We're not a sponsor, by the way, where you can get real off day of the Mexican food lack Peacetiffy.
Speaker 4: They'll forgetting there and or they're.
Speaker 31: Heading brittage chicken drive SI who we won't regread it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Yes, sur Rebail she's telling.
Speaker 19: And don't forget about the ross of onion rings, which the only serve on Thursdays.
Speaker 31: By the way, then Huck Jules Stockpools thirty seven hundred dollars avenue.
Speaker 4: It's corfitz Christi Texas.
Speaker 6: Make sure and tell them that how.
Speaker 3: More truckers you you will not recredit out tell.
Speaker 31: You Buck Yester Reebarberrino, all right, brook the ball and I'll see you, Leader, talk to you, Leader, have I break week and remember.
Speaker 3: Half he is you know what he's smoking some serious courtisceps.
Speaker 4: He sounded like a used car salesman doing a commercial that was tremendous. I love that, and he plugged your clients next level love you love your trucker.
Speaker 33: Brody and scary, scary and brody rock and Steve over there over there. Enough about the fucking Bronzeno thinking he's too arguing about the fish. It wasn't that much of an impactful episode of the Book of Boys. In my opinion, that wasn't too much of an impact. Forget about the fucking Bronzeno. He didn't hear it happened.
Speaker 6: Is over. We have our opinions. Just forget about it.
Speaker 8: Over there.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree with him. I think we really need to leave it enough with the bronzino. That was a big one, but we're done with it. And then by he was commenting on episode three oh five.
Speaker 4: I have a question for you, scary. Yeah, if you had to list all all of the people that listen to our podcast, yes, all of the people that leave talk back messages? Yes, who was the last person to mention the word bronzino before me? Just now on the podcast he was rocking, Steve, thank you very much. But I think we should leave it right there.
Speaker 3: No more comments about this date you cheese listening to it there behind then I can hear this, I know, but all right, okay, I get it. Look there's still more up three five. Look at all these Oh my god, we still got more to go. Okay, I didn't realize there was a whole other page here.
Speaker 33: I hear, all right, Garry and Brodys in the box again one more time, sorry about this fucking fish date thing. So we're all going different ways. Because he didn't say anything about the bronzeno. He just said he didn't want cheese on his fucking burger because it was three hours who knows what the motivation was to say that. He didn't say you can't get the fucking Bronzeno to her, So I don't know to set it go, please, I'm scaring about it.
Speaker 4: Okay from the bron one more time.
Speaker 33: Sorry over there, but again body brings up the stake dinner. That quote unquote scary owes you no matter whether or not, it doesn't matter whether or not he paid for the state dinner. You fucking got it already. You're done twice. You are finito, Body, thank you, you.
Speaker 3: Got the dinner.
Speaker 6: That's it, it's over. Forget about it, please please.
Speaker 4: Okay, So let's let's let me recap if I can. Rock and Steve called to say he doesn't want to hear any more about the Bronzino conversation. Then Rock and Steve calls back that gives his opinion on the Bronzino. Then Rock and Steve calls back and says he doesn't want to hear any more about the steak dinner, but then gives his opinion on the steak dinner. So Rock and Steve, you need to call back next week and leave a message for Rocking Steve and tell Rock and Steve rock and Steve to stop calling about the brunt, you know when the stake dinner you got that Rocket Steve because Rocking.
Speaker 3: Steve is out of control.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how are you doing this?
Speaker 19: Ain't you from California?
Speaker 25: You know?
Speaker 4: I wanted to get into the whole conversation about the.
Speaker 32: Driving songs and also at the same time to some kind of.
Speaker 6: Public service announcement.
Speaker 4: You know, I think that this song right here would be the.
Speaker 6: Best songs to be driving too.
Speaker 19: You know, it's a full song. And you won't be speeding because when you speed, you're taking a risk that.
Speaker 31: You're gonna hurt yourself or bet or work, that you're gonna hurt somebody else.
Speaker 4: Don't mean yeah, So don't be speeding.
Speaker 31: It's dangerous.
Speaker 19: And when you speed, all you're doing you're just getting.
Speaker 4: Into the red lights.
Speaker 19: Master, I always catch up to you as a red light and I'm.
Speaker 14: Just cruising the regular speed limit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So don't be speeding, man, it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: Don't be an O Jay Shipson.
Speaker 19: And when I say okay, jimsy, I don't mean O j Jimson.
Speaker 3: I mean don't be a no heady. And that's an Mexican word for asshole.
Speaker 19: So don't be an asshole, don't be it, don't be in on Jimson.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, you later on, thank you so much there. Well, for the record, uh O. J Simpson was in the back seat and he wasn't driving, and they weren't speeding. They were driving very slowly.
Speaker 3: We were in the fifty five was the slowest car chief of all time.
Speaker 4: Fifty an hour.
Speaker 19: Hey, guys, what's going on? Is the old cowboy trucker here one more time? And hang on by caro throw caro that that when my yes, sir rebubber.
Speaker 4: You know, you know I had to come back on here and.
Speaker 19: Apologize because I got a little carried away on my last talk back. I you don't gonna get in trouble, told me so, But you know me, I don't give a shit. I'm always going against the green. Hopefully mister Scootie won't band me from the podcast after that one, and if he doesn't, it is what it is.
Speaker 14: In O.
Speaker 4: Well you know that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know, I wanted to come back on here and do some back homework.
Speaker 19: I wanted to get on in on the old Geese episode.
Speaker 3: You see how I said that the cheese episode.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you know, when.
Speaker 19: You're going on a first date, you're wanting to impress the other person, and this guy being cheap by saying need it extra, that's a big turnoff.
Speaker 6: Come on, buddy, you know.
Speaker 3: Cheese is extra?
Speaker 4: What world are you living on? That's a big turnoff. You know, almost seem token. Young lady. She shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't have ditched the guy like that.
Speaker 19: She she should have just gone on with the date and then not have any more date for them, just end it, you know. But leaving him at the restaurant, rock that was very wrong with her. But anyways, you know, I feel they both cheated themselves out of what could have been a beautiful relationship or great time in the second. If you don't know what I'm saying, well, that's my take on the whole cheese episode.
Speaker 4: I'll see you later, guys.
Speaker 3: That's the final word on Cheese if you please, all right, we have two more left this episode taking a lot out of me.
Speaker 4: What does Rocky Steve not want us to talk about anymore?
Speaker 8: Hey, Scary and Brody, I'm a big fan, longtime listener, I just had some input for a.
Speaker 30: Good said too, and that would be in a hurry by Alabama.
Speaker 3: Bye, thank you, thank you for your comment. Let us know next time who you are identify but point well taken last one.
Speaker 25: Scary and Brody Brody and Scary Scarodi is the onney from CT Scary. If you spend more time reading, writing, and especially listening to you on mobiley, you two might find that more people would believe you're delivering an AI scripted performance. However, given that you thought the Netherlands went in Scandinavia, my expectations of you are low. I still love you, though, but I feel Brody values my talkbacks more. And he's undeniably the heart and soul of the BBP. Brody's the anchor keeping the show steady while Scary's just floating along. He's not sicking the ship, but he's definitely not staring at either.
Speaker 4: Okay, people, we're gonna leave it on that note. I guess, and I don't know. That's the voice.
Speaker 3: That's the voice on previous caller said she was hot for Yeah, I do. I do appreciate your talkbacks. I appreciate all of them.
Speaker 4: I just saw you now that he took my side, You're like, oh, no, come back, come back to Scary.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's not about that. What's his name BT from CT. No, No, it's what's his I'll say it again.
Speaker 25: Scary and Brody Verdie, Scary Scarodiy from CT.
Speaker 3: Donny Done from CT. I knew he from from CT. He slurts his words the beginning. He doesn't Lennie Lonnie from is it Lonnie? The Donny Donnie play it again? Danny from CT.
Speaker 25: Mm hmm, Scary and Brody Birdie and Scary Scaroti Donny from CT.
Speaker 4: Donnie that's why he likes me better. I can live with that.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm going to bed.
Speaker 1: Reactions.
Speaker 4: This podcast depends on you, baby, A.
Speaker 32: Lot of things.
Speaker 24: You could be on the rise.
Speaker 4: Time for Free Jazer