Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free number, it's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, We've got Congressman Jim Jordan today will join us on the one Big Beautiful Bill, and President Trump on Capitol Hill today meeting with Republicans and trying to get this over the finish line. Also James Blair, the White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Legislative, Political and Public Affairs. He's spearheading the effort for the White House and for the President. This is very, very critical. And when I first went to the went to Congress at the start of this term, and I had the town hall with the House members and Speaker Johnson, and I had a similar town hall with senators. The first thing I say to them is everyone knows here that you're not going to get everything that you want, especially because of the arcane process that is known as reconciliation in the US Senate. Long story short, I've explained it before. I won't go into specificity in detail, but it is a procedure by which you can bypass the normal process of cloture and the need for sixty votes to pass a bill in the US Senate if it has to deal with financial issues and get by with the simple majority, which is the only way this is going to happen. I mean, it is kind of spectacular that there are Democrats that won't vote, that would vote for the largest tax increase in American history and not make the Trump tax cuts permanent. You know, it's a little mind numbing that the Party of Compassion would not vote for no tax on tips for service workers, that they would vote against tax, they would vote to tax Social Security, that they want to tax people's overtime. I mean things, Donald Trump's looking out for hard working men and women, and those are the people that really make America great. We certainly know the Democratic Party puts the rights of illegal immigrants over the safety of American citizens. We've seen that with the Prago Garcia and the likes of Senator Van Holland by the way, who got schooled by Mark or Rubio will play that later in the program today. And we know that they had a chance in the US Senate to champion women's sports and women's rights, but no, they chose to champion the right of men to play women's sports. And they're the party that's claiming what a constitutional crisis to eliminate hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. And they are the party that won't stand for mothers that lost their children at a joint session speech. And they won't stand for young men to be cancer. And they won't stand for the wife of a slain officer hero or a young man who lost his father who gets a commission to West Point. I mean, this is how radical that they are. Likely voters from both sides of the isles say AOC. I've been telling you this for a long time. I was saying when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker that he's only speaker in name only, that it really was AOC. But now likely voters from both sides of the isles say that AOC is the new face of the Democratic Party. Bernie Sanders, Grandpa Bernie, comes in second, and Jasmine Crockett comes in third. This was in the olympiaan a plurality of Americans consider AOC to be the new face of the party. Anyway, the Coefficient Survey, twenty six percent of respondents named aoc uh and it went on to then give Grandpa Bernie twelve percent. Jasmin Crockett placed third with eight percent, Kamala Harris only garnered six percent, Pothold Pete five percent, tying Hakeem Jeffries. Then following that was Senator Corey Booker and Gavin Newsom at two percent each. Told Gavin good luck with that got something called a track record. The first group of Biden illegals have to self deport after accepting free transportation and a thousand dollars cash reward from the Trump administration. The beauty of that for them is they will have a chance to come into the country again legally. If you don't self deport, you'll never get a chance to come into this country legally. Ever again, that window will close and you'll never get into the country legally, period, end of sentence. That's just the way it's going to be. And so I give a lot. I mean, those people were smart, in my view, they were very smart to do that. I just think that they're right on target, and I think it's good for the country that you're giving them the opportunity to say, well.
Speaker 2: Why are we give them the money? We're rewarding, but.
Speaker 1: No, it's costing us a fortune for healthcare, housing, education, the criminal justice system. We're getting off, you know, eighty percent discount, given him a free plane ticket in one thousand bucks to restart their life. Lindsey Graham now has seventy two Senators backing his bill to impose bone crushing sanctions on Russia.
Speaker 2: Will hit that later.
Speaker 1: Senator Marshall Blackburn is sponsored a bill to end birth tourism by foreign nationals, which is becoming a bigger and bigger issue day by day. Got to give a tip of the hat to Home Depot as we start the program today. They won't hike prices on consumers to offset President Trump's tarifs, although that is not really materialized to the extent that they said. So, Chuck Schumer in a further decline, I mean, it's kind of hard to get further down the path than he's gone. But anyway, New York City Mayor Eric Adams has pulled the rugout from Chucky Schumer trying to blame the Trump administration for causing that Mexican Navy ship to collide with the Brooklyn Bridge, and Schumer suggests the Doge cuts to the US Coast Guard played a role in the tragedy. On Saturday, I'm fighting for answers about whether Trump and Doge have impacted water traffic control. This is like they're trying to blame the idiot, you know. Mayor Pothole Pete handed off to Sean Duffy, shy, they would shy three thousand air traffic controllers. And this is a guy that said to Sean Duffy, because I talked to Sean Duffy and interviewed Sean Duffy, that Pothole Pete said, Oh, this is a department that runs himself, that runs itself if you don't do a damn thing. And the equipment in these air traffic control centers are from the fifties and sixties. You're lucky if it's from the seventies. For crying out loud, anyway, Mayor Adams undercut Schumer's bogus conspiracy theory and claim, citing the Coastguard's full response to the ship's collision with the East River Bridge and said that the city handles crisis well during an appearance on Fox five Good Day New York and anyway, so he says, I'm not clear where the Senator got his information, but I know that we had a full response on both sides of the river.
Speaker 2: Unless the Senator knows something that I don't know.
Speaker 1: It turns out the boat lost power and there wasn't a penny cut from what he's claiming. But you know, don't expect Democrats to ever tell you the truth. There is going to be a lot of focus on this program today and a lot of focus, you know, for the rest of the week. To be very honest, the one big, beautiful bill that the President went to the Capitol today to urge Republicans to stop complaining and pass the budget bill. Look, and nobody's going to get everything they want, but this is what we are getting. The tax cuts will be made permanent, otherwise we get the largest tax increase in American history. There will be no tax on tips. You know what, When I worked in the service industry and I was a busboy, waiter, I would have loved no tax on tips. When I worked in construction, I always worked over time. I would have loved no tax on overtime. That's for working men and women. Democrats, you want to vote against it, all you'll do is confirmed to the American people what we've been saying. You are the party of out of touch coastal elites that believe in the New Green Deal, wokeism, transgenderism. You think it's a constitutional crisis to save hundreds of billions of dollars on these radical views spent overseas. You know, you champion the right of men to play women's sports. Put the rights of illegals, even illegal gang members, over the safety of Americans. You know that's the party that you are. Anyway, the President toll House Republicans that he is to drop their push for further changes to the big beautiful bill pass it this week. I think his message was a lot of good, hard negotiations have been going on. One of the outside issues happens to be salt, the state and local tax deduction. Now, when I was in New York during Trump's first term, I know I am full time in Florida. In case you haven't heard, I try to mention it as often as I can, the Free State of Laria, because I'm happy to be here and glad to be out of there. But anyway, one of the I ended up paying more taxes, even though Donald Trump cut taxes because He also cut the deduction for state and local taxes. You used to be able to deduct it all on your on your tax form, and he reduced it to ten percent, and that meant I paid more. I ended up paying more net more in taxes. But it was the right thing to do. Otherwise, you're rewarding states that elect big taxes spend governors and mayors and legislators and city councils that that's all they do. And the states that that elect fiscally responsible people, people that that don't tax and spend. There's constituents don't get this benefit. It's ridiculous. And the President was very clear, don't mess with Medicaid. Is a little salt to your language. And some conservatives are still looking for changes that would reduce federal funding for states that expanded Medicaid under Obamacare to be to cover able bodied adults. I think that provision will be taken out. Actually, I do believe that they're working on some compromise there. Somehouse Freedom CALLCUS members did not relent after the meeting seeking further changes to Medicaid, saying that the President discussed rooting out waste, fraud, and abuse in the program. Which remains their aim. I think they're going to win on that, so I think that's not going to be a problem as of now. The salt deduction, which is capped ten thousand, would go to thirty thousand in the current rendition of the bill that I'm seeing. You know, the President's got a lot of big things on his plate here and he's got to deal with Iran at the same time. And the President could have been more clear on that trip to the Middle East. Iran has a choice. They're either going to join. They're either going to give up there in Richmond, they're gonna stop pursuing nuclear weapons and they're gonna go along with the deal, or that it will be done for them. He could not have been more clearly have two choices. He was very clear numerous times, and he was very clear to these countries.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: I heard him say it numerous times that he wants these countries to now sign on to the Abraham Records. I think that will happen probably after the issue of Iran is decided. I do not believe the Iranians will give up enrichment. I just that's my own personal opinion. And if they don't give it up. It'll be given up for them, whether they like it or not. The President's still pushing for a deal with Russia and first getting a cease fire, and we'll see what happens without his trying. Everything he's trying to do is big. These are all big things. But this bill is so critical now I may need to deputize many of you. We did this during the election, and we put up the Kamala files and the Walls files, and we asked you, you know, to send it to your friends and your family, and your neighbors and your coworkers and anybody that you knew and put it up on social media, and many of you responded. We only had one hundred and six days to vet Kamala Harris. It was critical that so many of you get involved and if we are getting the names of people that might be getting in the way. Because again, this bill will help build out the next generation of weaponry. This bill will provide for border security and deportations. This bill will make the tax cuts permanent. It will eliminate taxes on tips, social security, and overtime. This bill will also begin the process of moving America towards energy dominance, which will help make this country rich on top of the ten trillion dollars in commitments and manufacture, especially in areas that we need for national security reasons like pharmaceuticals and semiconductors and automobiles. I mean, this will be hopefully the Golden Age. And by the way, at some point we expect the President will speak from the White House, and when he does, he's going to speak about the plans for the Golden Dome that m might go down as his greatest legacy. I think strategic defense. When you see the Iron Dome working, that's Reagan's vision that Democrats and the legacy media mob at the time were mocking Star Wars. They called it, well, a lot of Star Wars has prevented a lot of weapons from landing in places like Israel, and that was a great vision to the president. But to have one around the entire United States. I love the idea, and I think it over time, probably when we're long gone from this earth and we go home to our father, that that will probably be as the greatest legacy the president. I'm not sure what the rules are with this. When Kamala Harris, you know, paid for the endorsements for Beyonce and Springsteen and Oprah Winfrey.
Speaker 2: ETA.
Speaker 1: It's very clever how they they paid these people, because these celebrity endorsements, first of all, they're dead, They had no impact at all. The President thinks that it warrants an investigation that laws may have been broken by paying these stars Beyonce and Bruce Springsteen and Bono and Oprah anyway, because the Harris campaign previously denied this, but the FBC record show that money's went to Beyonce's production company one hundred and sixty five grand. A million dollars went to Oprah Winfrey's Harpro Productions. I believe her her, but she says she didn't take a personal fee. That now there's no law explicitly banning paid endorsements. Campaign payments, however, must be properly disclosed and where they properly disclosed. And of course, uh, you know, Bruce Springsteen was called the dry that tried out proven. Did you see that? Chris Christy must have had heart palpitations. He's so in love with Bruce Springsteen. Bruce Springsteen hates him and wants nothing to do with him. That I from the last I heard. But you know one thing Not only did the state run legacy media die, but so did celebrity endorsements died because Americans don't care what they think. They just don't care, and uh they and they shouldn't care. And half these people don't know what the hell they're talking about anyway. And these are the same people that and and this goes to the heart of where we've been all week, and that is, you know, this, this whole Joe Biden cover up lie. And again, I feel sorry if Joe Biden has cancer, I really do. The idea that it's prostate cancer and it could have been detected earlier is unbelievable. But with all of that said, and we offer all the prayers in the world for him and a speedy recovery. Prostate cancer is one of the most detectable cancers. And I know so much about how protected presidents are in terms of their health. I know a lot more than the average Joe and things that I would not share on radio because I don't think I should. But I'm telling you presidents have access to the best medical care, as they should. They're the president of the most powerful country on earth, you know. But I will tell you nobody trusts any of anything of what they say, because of everything that we learned about, all the lies that they told. They they they kept his cognitive decline a secret. They all knew about it. They kept it a secret. The media all knew about it, and they kept it a secret.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: They created what is a clear and present danger and a national security risk for our country. And that's just that's just a simple fact.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's uh like the emperor has no close right. And now we have the Robert her tape and we played that on the program here yesterday. We played it on TV last night, you know, her interviews Biden and concluded that while Joe had flagrantly broken the law like comie, you know, realized Hillery broke the law, but no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute except if it was Donald Trump. Then we're going to raid mar A Lago and and go through Malania's personal items. And it's so sick, it's such a flagrant double standard. And away the tape showed that her was extremely kind. By the way, why wasn't he sworn in even though Democrats ripped me? He didn't even know when his own sun died, and he when he was told his own sun die. Then he got it wrong again, and that story kept changing and and you know, and then I will say this too because and John Stewart really kind of nailed this whole thing. And he said about Tapper, Jake Tapper was one of the people that was a denier of Joe's cognitive decline, and we have him on tape and now he's going to make money off this. And John Stewart said, Uh, these guys, Yeah, maybe you should have told us what was in the book a year ago?
Speaker 2: How about four years ago?
Speaker 3: How weird it is that the News is selling you a book about news they should have told you was news a year ago for free.
Speaker 4: It's it's just fun to watch them not only continue to push the book in light of this difficult news, but to actually frame this difficult news as perhaps even more of a reason to buy this book.
Speaker 3: Some observers will say that the reporting in the book is even more important now.
Speaker 5: Yet nobody's saying that. No observers will say it's more important now. Some observers might think, do these CNN people work on commission?
Speaker 2: Like are they hawking this thing?
Speaker 4: Is this a girl scout cookie situation, who ever sells the most tap of books gets a shwin.
Speaker 2: And that is very funny. That is very funny.
Speaker 1: But I mean how the CNN journalists covered up the Biden cover up before writing a book about it. I mean, it's it's just so the media is so corrupt and then this this whole dubious claim and why so long, and you know, it's it's just the big lie. And they knew about all of this the whole time. They knew about it. When I first reported on it, we told the truth as usual. They lied as usual. And that's why people will never try. They're never going to trust them again. You have to earn people's trust in life, you really do. Joe Biden's White House physician worked with Jim Biden on a project that was later accused of massive medicaid fraud, according to a report Fox News July seventh, twenty twenty four. And anyway, James Comer wanted a question doctor Kevin O'Connor about whether his medical assessments of Biden's health have been improperly influenced by his work with the Biden family and a company called the Merricorps. Anyway, from that article, It turns out Biden's White House physician, who somehow managed to miss Biden's stage four prostate cancer until last week, used to work with the Biden family Rainmaker his brother Jim Biden. They worked together on a rural hospital project as Americrps that was eventually accused of what Politico described as quote massive Medicaid fraud, and as recently as last year, the House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer was investigating his doctor to find out whether the business relationship with the Biden family may have caused him to look the other way on Biden's health problems. I mean, what's your job anyway? From Politico, February twenty four. Jim Biden played a major role in the company Americ Corps, which the government accused of massive Medicare fraud. At least three of Joe's relatives did work with Americrps. They included Jim Biden's wife and his son, and the President's son Hunter also met with the CEO and his personal doctor. Current White House physician Kevin O'Connor joined a meeting with Jim Biden and the president of a hospital being acquired by Americrps and James Comer's demanded the White House physician appear before Congress to answer questions, while also revealing the doctor has been involved in the Biden family business dealings, and Comer wanted to know whether O'Connor's medical assessments of the presidents have been improperly influenced by his work with the Biden family and the company AMERICRPS. I mean, our long national nightmare is over. This was a nightmare, you know, President Trump warning the Biden's cancer cover up was dangerous for the country. Well, his cognitive cover up was dangerous for the country. You don't have to be a genius to figure all this out, you really don't. That's incredible. That's what they're doing. By the way, RFK Junior just just ripping the World Health Organization for caving to China on COVID and celebrating pandemic failures in a stunning video. And thank god we're out of the who We're not funding it anymore. I don't think we should be supporting any and I mean any globalist organization, none at all, whatsoever. I think that's got to end. Hillary Clinton is floating Obama, Bill Clinton running for third terms if Trump runs again. I'm all for that. I don't think Donald Trump really planned. I think Donald Trump likes the troll. I think he's having fun with it because they bubble and fizz like Alca, saltz aer and water, and it's just fun to watch. It's so predictable at this point, and I think he enjoys it. Federal charges filed against a Democratic congresswoman following this confrontation at this ice facility. This is in New Jersey, where the acting US Attorney Lena Habba is charging Representative La Monica McLever. McLever, is I don't say the person's name of alleged misconduct, mcclaver.
Speaker 2: How do you say it? You can say it on air. Mc iver, Monica mcgever. You're messing it up, too, so you're not any help. I am not messing it up. You just totally messed it up. I did not. You don't even know for sure that it's mackaiver. You're guessing the way I'm guessing. Let's call her an idiot. That's what she is.
Speaker 1: That's fine, okay, the idio congresswoman from New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Is that how you'd like me to refer to her, I would actually thank you, I would actually would you please.
Speaker 1: Anonymous Democrats confess the Time magazine their party is too extreme on abortion and trans athletes. They're so afraid of AOC the squad Jasmine, Crockett and Bernie that they don't want to come out by the way, Oh, let's play. James Comy is eighty six forty seven post. He claims he's the victim.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. He was on MSDNC.
Speaker 6: I don't know how we ended up here. Never occurred to me that it was any kind of controversial thing, but that's the time of it.
Speaker 2: So take me back to the walk on the beach.
Speaker 6: If we were walking on the beach.
Speaker 2: We went to the beach to prepare.
Speaker 6: For this week, which was the launch of my book, and to think about the book and to prepare to ask answer questions about it.
Speaker 2: Walking back towards the road.
Speaker 6: And we saw in the sand someone had arranged shells with numbers, and Patrice, my wife, said, why would someone put an address in the sand?
Speaker 2: And I said, I don't know.
Speaker 6: And we stood over it and I said, you know, I think it's some kind of like political message, and she said, you know, eighty six.
Speaker 2: When I was a server.
Speaker 6: She did a lot of working in restaurants. Meant to remove an item from the menu when you ran out of ingredients, And I said, well, to me, as a kid, it always meant to leave a place to.
Speaker 2: Ditch a place.
Speaker 6: I said, that's really clever. So then she said you should take a picture of that, and I did, and I posted it on my Instagram account and thought nothing more of it until I heard through her that people were saying it was some sort of a call for assassination, which is crazy. But I took it down. Even if I think it's crazy. I don't want to be associated with violence of any kind. It's hard to have regret about something that, even in hindsight, looks to me to be totally innocent by somebody. I actually didn't think of it as political speech by me, but I thought, what a clever way to express a political view. The shells were the same for each of the letters, so different colors for the letters.
Speaker 2: It took a lot of work.
Speaker 6: Somebody with artistic flair did that, and I have a hard time believing it was anybody with a dark intention, and it certainly was no dark intention on my part.
Speaker 2: But he thought it was a political message.
Speaker 1: His interpretation of the word eighty six is to ditch a place, and he didn't put ditch forty seven together or assassinate eighty six. Donald Trump, he wants you to believe that I don't believe a word that comes out of James Comey's mouth. Let me put it that way, not a single word. I don't believe a thing that that man says. And I just whatever. Pete heg Seth has ordered a comprehensive review of Joe Biden's catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan. Thank god, maybe we'll get to the bottom of it. Maybe we can get Bagram Airbase back too while we're at it, and maybe we can get our billions of dollars in military equipment back. Just saying top democrat ripping red red taker states getting subsidized by blue donor states like New York. This is all they all want. They all want to deduct the state and local taxes. I have a way to de duct state local taxes in New York and New Joysey and Illinois and California, California, all of them. How about you you elect low tax and spend and fiscally responsible politicians. Why don't you start with that. By way, Chicago's Mayor Brandon Johnson says he favors hiring black staff because they are the earth's most generous race. Lord Is Miami Dade County has now flipped red in voter registration for the first time in history. Things are changing dramatically around the country. I just we're living in weird times anyway, President announcing the Iron Dome. We got Jim Jordan, We've got Matt Towery on our poles, and we're going to get into how to pass the one big, beautiful bill that's all happening today. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program.