Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan, Part one with a member of the show.
Speaker 2: Here we are happy Saturday. Welcome, Welcome everybody. It is the best Bits and I'm joined this weekend by Abby.
Speaker 3: How are you hello, I'm good, feeling good. Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: We both got some crazy allergies going on, so we do.
Speaker 3: I've been taking meds like crazy, and it's just they're not helping.
Speaker 2: I know. I have a like one of those throat lostenges whatever, I just keep I keep them in my mouth like constantly at this point.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I've been sneezing some I never sneeze.
Speaker 2: At one time. I walked out this week and I literally had tears running on my face. You would have thought somebody like devastated me.
Speaker 3: You're like, it's just dollar ja.
Speaker 2: I swear it is okay. So best bits this week before we talk about some stuff. We had Kitty Chesney on the show. Hardy was on the show. You got a message about a crazy gig. We had Jeopardy for Eddie's birthday, Jetpardie Dash Eddie.
Speaker 3: I forgot it was Eddie and I was like, it's Jeffardy Morgan.
Speaker 2: You've forgotten the bit Edie. I called Edie all right, oh we are, We're It was Eddie's birthday, so we did Jeopardy and it was also Amy's birthday, so he shared Bobby shared the top five Amy moments of the last several years. Lunchbox has surprisingly reached one week of being nice, which questionable and a listener sit in the BBS jingle like they did their own version and we played it back. It was really good. And it also got accompanied by a jingle game, which I think I'm going to be able to include here on the podcast with y'all hopefully. Oh good, Yeah, because everybody always wants to know who the jingles are seeing on our show, and so I feel like it'd be fun for everybody to get to hear those, right.
Speaker 3: That was fun?
Speaker 2: All right? So we're going to start off really strong. We're talking about animal attacks.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So there was an employee that was attacked at the Akron Zoo by a komodo dragon. You know what a komodo dragon is, right, kind of look like an alligator a little bit. They're pretty buff, like they're basically buff lizards, is the best way.
Speaker 3: I just yes, but I'm nightmares about them. Thinking about them.
Speaker 2: What is one animal that you hope you are never attacked by it like your entire life, and you're like, I hope I never cross paths with this animal.
Speaker 3: Well, so this one's in the water and it's a shark, Like I am terrified. I love the ocean, so this is a struggle for me because I love being in the water. I could be in for hours, but all I think about is sharks. I go underwater and close my eyes and I'm like, oh my gosh, want is swimming towards me right now.
Speaker 2: It's really fair, though. I don't think you're alone in that. A lot of people have like deep ocean fears for that reason alone.
Speaker 3: Like it's bad. Like my uncle lives in California and there was a raft out I don't know how many, like like a football field. I would say, like one hundred yards and I swam out to it. It was fine, But then I got out there and I just like had a panic attack. I was like, how am I going to get back? No, because it's like deep blue water, you know. I was like, oh my gosh. So I have never said on that fast.
Speaker 2: And I don't you know, we hear stories about them, right, so it feels like they're really common, but we hear stories about them because they're not common. So I don't think it happens all that often. I don't know what the stats are, but for that reason alone, but like I get it. I like, I totally understand. But I would also go swimming with sharks.
Speaker 3: Yes, like I could go. I would go swimming with them, but I know I'm in a cage, like you would do it without a cage.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, like don't they do? Like no, but I have seen people do, like the scuba diving, and they're around them. See that terrifying, I mean too, like thinking about it, And I'm also like that be so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can face our fears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a tough fear because that's a full blown animal. I mean that is a literal wild creature that you have no control over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean yeah you have no you're done. Yeah, And they're not even always looking to eat you.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're ever actually looking to eat you. I don't think we taste that great. I would imagine I think.
Speaker 3: They like mistake us or something else or yeah, like a seal or you know so what I.
Speaker 2: Hear, but yeah, I'm not sure. I feel like I need to do some shark research now. I try not feel like I can speak on it until I have shark research done.
Speaker 3: Every time I get on TikTok or Instagram, though, that's showing a shark just like swimming right there, like in Florida, the clear water, is it?
Speaker 2: TikTok is wanting you to face your fears like immediately.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I'm terrified of that.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I think mine mine is also a water, but it's a it's an alligator or actually, which one is worse? Crocodile or alligator?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure whichever.
Speaker 2: The ones that look like fricking dinosaurs that you see them on the golf course and they look like they are straight out of the stone.
Speaker 3: Age, I think that's a crocodile, isn't it. They're bigger?
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna say that too.
Speaker 2: Or alligator more dangerous. Let's see, let's see what Google says. Typically, crocodiles are more aggressive than alligators, so they are more dangerous. Alligators are opportunistic feeders, meaning they're not likely to chase you down. Unless they're provoked. However, that certainly doesn't mean you should swim with them. Yeah, it's definitely crocodiles.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be no swimming with crocodiles.
Speaker 2: And like I'm just afraid, Like, say i go down to like Florida or something, I'm like walking with Rimy and then I'm gonna have to fight a crocodile and I will, like I will die for Ricky, and I just that terrifies me. So I don't do it for that reason, because they're so fast, like those little legs, Like when you've watched those videos of them running them?
Speaker 3: How how are you so fast?
Speaker 2: I have little legs and I don't wear that fast.
Speaker 3: I know, how do they do it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, so crocodile absolutely yeah. And now that I've seen a kmodo dragon pretty similar. So also one of.
Speaker 3: Those those are like a different species. Well they are, but they're like isn't it.
Speaker 2: Crazy that like we look at some animals and you definitely feel like they were around when the dinosaurs were here. I'm like, you are not real.
Speaker 3: The prehistoric and they somehow managed to just stay yes, how long?
Speaker 2: Okay, we dove in with our fears there it is, we did, so I learned something new. Oh, I had a bird that made a little nest in my dryer. Event, so this all happened because my dad broke the dryer vent cover off last time he was here, and he was trying to help me clean out my dryer vent. Broke the cover, didn't really think much of replacing it whatever, And well a bird made a ten foot nest in there, which was so lovely, and I had to go up and clean it out.
Speaker 3: What ten foot well piped in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pilot so like the wall that the vent is on is like the opposite of where my dryer and so they're not close together, like it crosses all the way over like my kitchen. So the reason I even knew about this is because I was hearing something in my floor, Like when I was in my kitchen, I'd hear something in my floor like ceiling, and at first I thought it was the attic. I was like, no, no, no, there's another level of between there. And then I got confused and scared because I'm like, what was in my floorboards? And then I put two to do together. It was this bird walking in this pipe like the dryer vent and it had made just this massive nest in there. Thankfully no eggs, but he did watch me like destroyer, and that made me feel really bad. I he literally was sat there watching me, like just disappointed in my actions, Oh my gosh, and I felt like I was gonna get revenge of the birds in that scenario. Felt really bad. But I learned because I posted a video about this, and I got dreamed because people were worried about my safety that I shouldn't be wearing crocs on a ladder. Did you know this? No? Wait, why, I don't know. I still't really don't know, but I assume it's because they're not like totally enclosed. If you don't have them in sport mode, you know where the little thing is on the back of it. And I did it because genuinely I went up on this ladder just like going to check it out. I didn't anticipate this whole adventure that was about to happen mm hmm, and so I wasn't really prepared.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: I wasn't like my sweats, I wasn't even in my outdoor clothes or anything. But I got yelled off for the crocs, so don't apparently were crocs A. I know, I get safe because they can fall off and let the world fall off, which I will say I did almost fall off of this ladder, and it was terrifying.
Speaker 3: That you did not. Those ladders are scary if no one's with you. No one was with you during this, No who was very nast Yeah.
Speaker 2: But everyone was at home. I was by myself, rid me. Can you watch this?
Speaker 3: It's like when you're like at the top, do you ever look down and then you start getting like lobbly because you're like, oh, oh, I did just realize that I am like up really high. Yeah, something that could happen.
Speaker 2: Well and this so like I was, I was trying to shove this vent and I bought two vent covers that didn't work, and so I was up there and I basically like tried to hammer one in and it got stuck. I was like, this isn't gonna work. So I'm trying to like you know the other backside of the hammer where you're trying to pull something out. Yes, So I'm on this ladder pulling this out. And when I pull it out, I start going backwards. I like flung myself forward. I was like absolutely not today. I'm not going to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's like a movie.
Speaker 2: It was really bad. But it wasn't one of those ladders that has like two sides. Those I don't feel as bad down right. It was a ladder that was just one and it leans up against because it had to be so freakin' talk. I'm so freaking short.
Speaker 3: That is very daring of you, Like I applaud you for that.
Speaker 2: I don't sell myself. I don't want to do it again.
Speaker 3: Can you not do that again?
Speaker 2: I never want to do you.
Speaker 3: Call me, I'll come over. Make sure.
Speaker 2: I do have to put currently there's only tape up because I had to order something on Amazon that would actually fit in there, so I do have to go back up there to put the new cover on.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So, but I will not be wearing crocs apparently, yeah, do not do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just wear tennis shoes apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And somebody even said that crocs are indoor shoes.
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Are they My grandma like does all of her farm tours and crocs yeah, because they're comfortable. Yeah, man like rubber, so they like give you traction.
Speaker 3: And easy to clean like if they get muddy, like you just easily wash them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've never known crocs to be an indoor shoe.
Speaker 3: Me neither.
Speaker 2: So I learned something new. Have you learn anything? And had a revelation.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is mine relates to birds because I had a bird nest.
Speaker 2: What's going on with the bird?
Speaker 3: I know? I know. I had a wreath on my front door. Yeah, and like birds made a nest in it. And I was like on my phone laying in bed, and there were like a little tiny bugs crawling across my screen and I was like, that's really strange, Like, well, that's weird. And I was like, oh, it was just you know, And then it happened the next night and I realized that, like I looked out on my front door and there were mites, like tiny mites I'm talking covering the entire front door, and I like freaked out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So keep telling, keep sharing more about this, because when I posted about this, somebody said, it's really good that you get the birds out, even though you don't want to ruin their nests because mites come with them. I'm now gonna try to find this message that I got so.
Speaker 3: So please do because I'm the same way. Like, I was like, oh my gosh, like they haven't hatched yet. And then I let them stay there, even though it was my front door. So I just started going in a different door and I was like, oh, they're so cute. There are my little pet birds. And then I saw that my door has is completely covered in mites. And if you just see little bugs crawling everywhere, it's like you're being overtaken. It was just the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. And I was like, luckily the birds had just flown away, and my neighbor came over and I was like, get rid of the wreath, just like, throw the entire thing away.
Speaker 2: Was it like a fake my door?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well that's good at least it was.
Speaker 3: And I was like, there's no coming back from this. They were everywhere, and so I realized when I touched the door knob, they were getting on my hands and then on my phone.
Speaker 2: And that's how they were just tracking you everywhere, because that's why I was like, how are they on your phone in your bed? And that makes sense from.
Speaker 3: My hands, this is they got on my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, somebody wrote me and said, do not feel bad. I left a bird's nest once before and never again. Once the eggs hatch and the birds flew away, you're left with a disgusting mess of poop. And I even had tiny bugs crawling on me. Apparently, bird mites latch onto the birds while in their nest, and once they're gone, they try and find a new host.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yep, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is just a message from Instagram, so I've had no idea.
Speaker 3: How like, that's exactly what I experienced exactly. And I did google that and it said bird mites so crazy. So they do stay there because I didn't notice them before the birds, you know, yeah, and I didn't want to move it so that the MoMA like bird wouldn't come back. And I was like, oh my gosh, it's so gross.
Speaker 2: It also is crazy that they thought the wreath was like real, you know what I mean, or maybe they were just looking for some more comfy but to think that the wreath was.
Speaker 3: Real, yes, I guess. I mean, it's just like a little protection to like make a nest in that was like protected. But oh oh my, so that is a lesson learned.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're really cute before the eggs hatch.
Speaker 3: Move it, yes, but will the mom come to it?
Speaker 2: I was scared to move it close by, okay, and it will find it. Yeah, Like maybe if you have a tree out front or something. I think as long as it's close by, they can find it.
Speaker 3: But that was something I had to do laundry. I was like everything. I was just like you have like the.
Speaker 2: Hev GB's all day.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had spray. I got like might spray. It was spraying my door, and oh it was. It was something that I had no idea me like it right now, just nothing about it. But no, like a good thing you did that.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good lesson to havel. Like now now you're never gonna let that happen again.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: But I still like, do you still feel bad because I feel bad that I like destroyed the nest.
Speaker 3: Well because they were already gone, So now you don't feel bad?
Speaker 2: So I was good, But yeah, we're gonna doesn't revenge the birds is happening right now? It is?
Speaker 3: It is. I mean there's plenty of places, there's so many trees. I gotta put this nest.
Speaker 2: Why did they do the wreath. That wreath was special because they know I'm a sucker.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do anything. I'll be like, no, you can live here.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Okay, We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. All right, let's get a little life update in here. How are you has life? How you feeling good?
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like overwhelmed with a lot of things, like because I did like that Indie country Showdown, which was my first time like hosting like a competition like this. That was quick commercial you did too, Yeah, so it was like a commercial to advertise like cabarets. And then I co hosted it and then I got to sing every night and it was four thursdays, so that was that was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: It's like your first official gig.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: You've had other gigs, but maybe this is like the most official one.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, okay, because I mean, yeah, you're used to like hosting things and I'm like, oh, I never do that. But it was actually like really cool. It was fun.
Speaker 2: No, how did it go? How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Awesome? It was great and there was like so much talent and it was just really cool, and I think they're going to do another one, so that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Did you feel good about performing too?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did. It's just like I don't know, I get nervous performing in nash folks. Everybody is so good, especially at a competition, because I'm like, everybody on this stage is amazing. So they're like, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you did so good.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, it was awesome. And then like some some of my friends and I are co writers who wrote another song, so I want to like record that and put that.
Speaker 2: Out soon, your next original song.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh huh okay, And it's really fun. And then there's something happening exciting with Hey, their hometown, my song about Whichita?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 3: But well, I just I don't want to say yet because I just want to kind of get everything like ducks in a row before I say anything, you know.
Speaker 2: Can you give a little teaser.
Speaker 3: Let's see it's gonna be maybe used for something really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, shout out Wichita.
Speaker 3: I know love Wichita. So yeah, there's just a lot happening. And then I'm still dating my boyfriend that for you, yes, and he's great he's been super like supportive of everything, and like he keeps like trying to persuade me to write more and like practice guitar and you know, like keeps me motivated because I feel like sometimes it's hard to hold yourself accountable. You kind of like let yourself slip, you know, and you're like, oh, I can do that later, but he's like, no, you should do it. Like I know you can do it, and it's nice to have that.
Speaker 2: So you have a good support system. Yeah, that's awesome, right.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's hard to have a support system sometimes, you know, like sometimes in Nashville, I don't feel like I do. I feel like most of mine's in Wichita, you know, like my friends and family, and so it's I don't know. It really makes a difference when you do well.
Speaker 2: If you have things that are like live shows or showcases or anything else and you want people to come, just tell me I'll be there. I know.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. I'm like, I don't ever tell anyone because I'm too nervous and I'm I'm gonna mess up look bad.
Speaker 2: Well, we even kind of jump that bridge together, I know, because.
Speaker 3: You know, when you bring anything to the show. It I know it. It is up for anything, critique, criticism.
Speaker 2: It could go any which direction. Yeah, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: So I kind of kept feel a little quiet.
Speaker 2: I am a safe space and I will gladly come and not talk about it on the show. Yeah, so I could just come to be a support system.
Speaker 3: I usually like to talk about things after it happened, you know, not leading up to it. Because and also I didn't talk about that much because I was like, Lunchbox is going to show up too. I was like, would he really? But I think he would have no. He was like do not. I was like, you cannot come to.
Speaker 2: This, that is not allowed. Well, speaking of concerts, I did go to Casey Musgrave's album release party.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I saw you post that after and I was like, I can't believe I missed it. How was it?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, it was so good. First of all, her new album is so great, Like, I just love it. I've been able to sit with it a little bit more now, I just deeper well and the Architect or two of my favorite songs on there. But then she brought out like it was already great. I was already having fun night but then she brought out Noah Khan, who is my favorite, well arguably one of my favorite artists in the last few months, like obsessed with them. I'm in this kind of coastal cowgirl phase where that's kind of the vibe of the music I listened to is him. And when he came up, like I died. I looked at Morgan before you ever came out, because she had said like, I'll have a special guest. I was like, if it's Noah, kN know she knew who it was. No, she didn't know, she didn't know, but I was like, if it is, I'll die. They have a recent collaboration, so like, I feel like it has to.
Speaker 3: Be and it was it was, wait, what song did they do?
Speaker 2: They call me back? Okay, it's one of his songs that he had, and then she came on and did a collab with him, and it was.
Speaker 3: So good, so good, Oh my god. Her voice is like I've been listening to her recently because it's just so calming.
Speaker 2: You know, she resembles did you watch the movie Priscilla yet? By chance? On Max? Okay, if you do, you'll you'll see it. But when like kind of the very beginning of Priscilla with Elvis Presley Priscilla Casey Musgraves, they kind of have a resemblance because she had long black, like really shiny hair, very pretty, very like stunning features.
Speaker 3: I can see that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Casey's definitely taller than her. Priscilla seems really short at least compared to Elvis Presley. But yeah, they definitely have some resemblance.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, So did she do the new album or did she do any of her new albums?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it was all the new album and she like cried because everybody like already knew a lot of the song. She was like emotional and was at the ryman, it's just really good.
Speaker 3: Did she bring anybody else out, No, it's just no him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good, and she got barefoot. I think after like the second song, she's like, yeah, these are coming off. Like it was just like a family friends have fun album released show that is really good?
Speaker 3: So cool? Was it open like to the public, like could anybody.
Speaker 2: Go fans there? But I don't know if they like won their way in, yeah, bought tickets. I'm not sure the scenario. I got invited super last minute from her team. So I was like, it was Thursday, and that's when I got invited. Really like, okay, yeah, I'm dropping all my plants.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think I had planned I would too, Like, you cannot beat that. She's so good. I'm glad she's like she's back with new music.
Speaker 2: Can I be listened to the new album yet a little bit? Okay, listen to those two songs. I think deeper Well is what it's called?
Speaker 3: Deeper Well? I love that one? And then what is the other one?
Speaker 2: The architect? Okay, it's so like just retrospective, I think is the word I want to use for that now I'm going.
Speaker 3: To look it up. Too good to be true. That's what I've listened.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great one too.
Speaker 3: That one is so good.
Speaker 2: No, retrospective is not the word I wanted to use.
Speaker 3: Wait, sorry, I was what did you say it's very well?
Speaker 2: I was trying to talk about the architect. I was trying to say it's very I don't even know what the word is. It's very just analytical if the world around you.
Speaker 3: I mean retrospective?
Speaker 2: Is that not the word retrospective? Apparently it's looking back on or dealing with past events or situations.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know, listen, my brain is bride, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Well it could be. We'll just have to listen to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh. But also we were sitting behind her parents and grandparents. They were literally sitting right in front of us, and they were the cutest things ever. Her grandma and grandpa would like stand up and take pictures of her. Oh my gosh, my heart.
Speaker 3: That is the cutest. I love watching people's families like that melts me. I'm just like, because you know, they are so proud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what were gonna say?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was just saying because you know that they want it just as bad as her, Like that was their dream too, for their daughter, and they get to sit there and watch it like come true and a new album and everybody cheering for her like that just really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh. I can imagine being her and like seeing them sitting in the row and watching her, not only just her parents, but her grandparents and they're just so proud of her.
Speaker 3: She probably cried during that moment, right, was that one of them or was it.
Speaker 2: She cried because everybody was singing her songs and the album had just come out literally that day, but she told some stories about her dad and he'd be like not in along and it was super cute.
Speaker 3: Is that not wild? How a song comes out like a day and everybody knows it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, how do you have time?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Just play it in the background of your whole day and like that's the song you're listening to her?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't either, And I feel like some of the teases are usually on like TikTok it's like a sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so deep Well had come out a little bit before, so people knew that one, but the rest of her album people were still singing. I was like, dang out, you guys know all these.
Speaker 3: So it's probably midnight, right, they're up at midnight like ready to go to be, have to be. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Casey was super cool. So I definitely suggest everybody go and see her on tour and if she comes. I believe she's coming back to Nashville bridgetone and you should definitely go.
Speaker 3: I'll be there. I'm looking up tickets right now.
Speaker 2: All right, I do want to talk about something else, so you know, how I went through the whole vertigo thing. Yes, that all went down.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember that that was something.
Speaker 2: That's a wild experience. So my specialist had told me that I needed to go and get like just a specific neck massage. So I found one abban and it's called an Indian head massage. What and let me tell you about this magical creation that is the Indian head massage, because I have a feeling everybody will want to go do this.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So you know how like they play with your hair at the hair salon, Yes, and they like kind of massage your hair when they're washing it. It's that, but for forty five minutes or it's like a little massage.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? It's just your head and you're in your shoulders, so shoulders, neck and head, which is like, of course I love a full body massage, that's amazing, but like forty five minutes of somebody literally just like constant like playing with my hair and massaging my neck and my shoulders, like I I woke.
Speaker 2: Up and I felt like I was on another planet.
Speaker 3: I need this immediately, Please give me the contact and well.
Speaker 2: Like so I suggest everybody gets one of these done. I am so like just baffled that this has existed for so much of my life and I just never knew until I got vertigo.
Speaker 3: Why is there so much out there I didn't even know of? Right, Like that massage you got for your smell.
Speaker 2: The cuppying on the fathe well that too.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's so many techniques out there that are supposed to be good.
Speaker 2: There's just so many crazy things that, like, it always surprises me when you get alert, like just like the glasses that came from vertigo that were supposed to help with like people who've had concussions and migraines. Vertigo. I'm like, I didn't even know these things existed before. Now I know, And so I keep I feel like I just keep having these discoveries. I'm like, I'm thirty years old. I feel like when we were a kid and we met, like a thirty year old that were like they know everything, they got their whole life together.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's so true. Even someone like in high school.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like anyway that I was an adult, they were like, you got you got it together, you know everything? Yes, And I look at myself and I'm like, I don't sho you know, what I mean, like I do have a life together, but like I don't know everything. I hardly know anything actually, and I just kepting new.
Speaker 3: Things you do that might be is No, it's probably not new. I'm sure it's not. I got to be. Did you do any other research like what it's for, like the benefits or let me.
Speaker 2: Read it to you. I'll bring it up to you. And it was a guy who did it, which was which was a move for me because I've never had a guy massage. I was a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I had the worst. I've only gotten one massage in my life and it was from a guy and I never will again.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, so now you're like strictly women or just like no massage?
Speaker 3: Yes, he was like groaning. He was an older man. I was. So I planned my friend's bachelorette party and I was the only one that had him because it was one of those deals where it's like everything's thirty minutes, you know, And yes, I had him, and I didn't say anything. So I didn't want to like cause a big thing at her party and ruin it, and so I just kind of ignored it, you know. And well, and I was like, I don't think that's normal because that was the first massage I got.
Speaker 2: That's not normal.
Speaker 3: But he was literally.
Speaker 2: He was moaning, like he really take massage. Yep.
Speaker 3: He was enjoying it more than me. And I was just like, oh my gosh, what I almost got up, like I almost was just like this is no. I think I'm good. I'm not relaxed right now. It was really gross. It was so I'm a little okay, that's a fair reason. Sorry. When you said that, I was like, oh, it brought me back to that moment.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this guy was really great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was nervous because they said on the phone like I was just trying to get it in as soon as possible, and the like do you want a guy? And I was like, well, I don't know. I am now nervous and I don't know why, but sure and wait, okay, it says on their website, deeply Unwined with this ancient massage technique from the Indian subcontinent, Feel your physical and emotional tensions melt away as your head, neck, and shoulders re seat an array of soft, warm form, an array of soft, firm and rhythmic strokes. Stimulation of this scalp relieves eye strain and headaches, while improving clarity and concentration restores mental and emotional balance.
Speaker 3: What okay, there's like they're gonna get all these calls this weekend, Like I need to book my right.
Speaker 2: It was Escape da Saw in Nashville. That's where I was at, and it was magical.
Speaker 3: Forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was forty five minutes of that just bliss.
Speaker 3: And you didn't fall asleep?
Speaker 2: Oh I did. That's why I said what I like, I woke up. I was like, I feel like I'm on another planet where.
Speaker 3: You did say that. I was like, I feel like I wouldn't want to fall asleep though, because.
Speaker 2: I try not to because I also have neck phobia. So I was really nervous about somebody touching my neck for that long. But thankfully I was on the backside. And I don't think my back neck part is as weird as my front. I had. The neck phobia in general is weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, it's it's understandable. I mean I would probably it's weird though, Like, yeah, like a turtle neck, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Turtle necks it's just somebody touching it.
Speaker 3: I was just touching.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have just weird fear that somebody's gonna choke me someday. I don't know why, but yeah, it was. It was magical. So I discovered something new and I loved it. Not only did I learn something new this week, but I discovered something new that is it makes you think of anything in your life that I've discovered bread.
Speaker 3: Oh, I tried acupuncture, okay, and that was the first time, changing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you get it done?
Speaker 3: Why did I get it done?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because I'm always anxious and someone was like it also anxiety and I was like, oh and I could honestly tell like it was just like this huge like weight lifted off my shoulders. I've never felt that calm. I felt so calm, and I've heard that before and I was like, is it just in my head? But it was amazing. I was like I need it every day?
Speaker 2: Dang, So do you feel like it really helped the anxiety?
Speaker 3: I do? I need to go back?
Speaker 2: So where did the accupuncture like actually happen on your body?
Speaker 3: So he did? Or was it was on my stomach? My legs? Just he didn't do that many, like I would have thought it was like all over, and he didn't do my face at all, which is weird because I know there's like pressure points in your face, but it was mainly like my stomach and my legs and my arms. I guess, okay, just like a few every now and then. Yes, So it kind of hurt more than I thought it would, which is really weird. And I don't like needles, but these are super tiny, and it's weird because you're laying there and you just start to like fall asleep, and then you feel like this pop, like the pops where the.
Speaker 2: Needle is just like like your skin pop.
Speaker 3: Kind of like it releases. It's your muscle popping. I didn't know that you feel that. Yeah, yeah, it's just like and that's painful. No, that's not painful. After they're in, so he puts them in and it does hurt a little bit, but then you're laying there and he's like, okay, i'll be back in thirty minutes. So you're laying there with the needles and and I was like I couldn't look. I didn't want to look, just like take a nap. Yeah, I was like, don't look, cause you're gonna get a little faked out with these needles everywhere, and sometimes it was like really uncomfortable where they were in there. It was an odd feeling that I've never had, But it was when we were done, I was so relaxed. But it's it's in the middle of the thirty minutes is when you feel the popping. That's like your muscle is all tense, and then it like makes you just like er, You're like coming really, I don't know, calm it was weird.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it lasted for a long time after that?
Speaker 3: I do, probably like a week or so. I would say I did this like a month ago. I didn't never say anything, but I want to do it again.
Speaker 2: So do you feel like you have to do it like once a week ideally? Yeah?
Speaker 3: For me, yeah, if I don't want to be anxious.
Speaker 2: I wonder if like over time it gets a little bit easier, if it's one of those, or if it's just something you consistently have to do all the time.
Speaker 3: I know that is that's a good question because I knew nothing about acupuncture, Like I tell you either suggest it and I was like it cannot work. It can't how would it work. But like my boyfriend said, it does, like for his back pain and stuff. He says it's like instantly gone. And then someone else told me about it helps for like anxiety, and I was like, okay, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I feel like that's a cool thing to discover. You're gonna have to keep updated if you do some more sech okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will. Like it's seriously was life changing. I just I need to go back. But I guess the guy that did it is only here like once a month. He travels a lot.
Speaker 2: So okay, and I really like here once a month time.
Speaker 3: And it was a guy and I was good with Hey, it was he was fine, he was great.
Speaker 2: It's just the groaning massagey that I feel.
Speaker 3: Like he like walked in off the street. I don't even know if he worked.
Speaker 2: There, what if he was like a like a scam massager.
Speaker 3: A little nervous about that. I was gonna be like, hey, does joke back there really work here?
Speaker 2: And you're still alive, you know, I know nothing happened to you.
Speaker 3: I was just I was like, I'm paying for this right now. I want my money back.
Speaker 2: That feels like a movie, like you go to get a massage and like some like crazy person comes in that's like not working there, but like it's faking.
Speaker 3: That they work there.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Yes, that feels like a lifetime movie.
Speaker 3: It could have been a movie and honestly could have been like the Scam Messuse or whatever. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, speaking of movies, we are going to talk about TV shows. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll share some reviews.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm ready, all right, before we talk about TV reviews show movies, I can't.
Speaker 2: I need to ask a questions. Speaking of all these services that we've talked about. You talked about acupucture and I was doing Indian head massage. No, not my messuse, man, but I am curious. I did have like the lady who treated me with Verdigo, and I did recently get a facial done. And both of these ladies, I've like gotten their phone number and I'm like talking and hanging out with them. Is it weird that I'm making friends with the people who are providing services on me.
Speaker 3: No, I really don't, because I had one too that did my facial. Megan okay, and you're like, yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like we should hang out sometimes because she's awesome. So I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 2: I never know if it's like too weird, if I'm just like so friendly that I'm like, yeah, I'll hang out with anybody and that's a little alarming, or if it's like this is a good way to make friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's fine. Like I feel like, for a facial sometimes i'd be like embarrassed. I'd be like, oh, she thinks my skin is terrible, and now I'm like, oh, I don't want her to see me outside of this, or you know, like you're like, oh, I'm never going to see her again. So I don't care if she's judging my skin. But that's the only thing I think of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's why I'm like, because they're services, right, and you pay them and you're tipping them, and that's also a situation. Right, So my vertigo lady, I didn't it. She was like a doctor, but obviously my facial, yes, I tipped her. Yeah, But do you think it's weird?
Speaker 3: Do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just more curious if that like happens more often for other people and they're making friendships that way, or if I'm just bizarre. Well, I feel like, which is possible.
Speaker 3: You are sitting there for an hour and if you're talking the whole facial like, you get a lot covered in that hour. Oh yeah, I like to know each other a lot.
Speaker 2: We have like therapy sessions on top of the thing that we're already having. Like I just meet these people for the first time, and I'm like, tell me your whole life story.
Speaker 3: Yes, were you like follow me on Instagram or you know, like what's your number? Is that what you did?
Speaker 2: No, Like we honestly, it's more of a natural like we don't do the Instagram thing, but it's more like, yeah, let's get together, give me your number, and like that is more a very natural exchange. But yeah, I don't I don't know if it's just my personality and I'm like, I want to know everything about you.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm like that too. Is it like a Kansas thing or I think it's just a nice person thing.
Speaker 2: It might be a Kansas thing. I'm so curious if like anybody out there has had these experiences so that's why I wanted to put it out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean some people might be like, no, this is this is sorry on my phone. I almost like fling it across the room. If they think, like, no, this is strictly just a service, Like I'm just here to relax and get a facial I don't want to talk. I don't want to speak, and they're not gonna have that. But if they are the opposite and they want to talk and get to know and they're like, oh, you're actually cool. We can hang out outside of this, I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not good with like silence. I always have to fill the void when I feel silence. So there's somebody else in the room that I don't know. My this feels weird. I know, yeah, you feel that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I cannot do silence. Like when there's like two seconds of silence here, I'm like, okay, keep talking.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's talk TV show reviews. What have you been watching?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you're gonna love my list. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 3: Okay, the first one, it's called lover Stalker Killer.
Speaker 2: What crap? That's a real show.
Speaker 3: It's on Netflix. It is a true story. You have to watch. It is same, especially they all be like this just asking. Okay, yeah, basically you would love it. Especially dating apps. It's the craziest thing ever. You think you've had crazy dating stories, just wait till you watch this.
Speaker 2: So it's about like happening app stories or just dating story.
Speaker 3: A guy met these girls on a dating app and something insane happened. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 2: Am I never gonna be on a dating app? Again?
Speaker 3: Questionable?
Speaker 2: Why would I watch.
Speaker 3: That right now? It's kind of like the Craigslist Killer. Wasn't that something?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, this is called lover stockers.
Speaker 2: If it's not something that sounds like it is or should be.
Speaker 3: So it's just so good.
Speaker 2: What do you give it for?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, like four and a half out of five stalkers.
Speaker 2: That is strong for a stalker. Okay.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it. It was like I was just hating, like.
Speaker 2: A limited series seat what is it? No? I think it's just like a or is it like a movie?
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of like a movie. Okay, I'm pretty sure it may be like three episodes I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And you on the edge of your seat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had to watch it all and once like I just it was let's go, and I was like, this is over. I need more. I was looking for all any other type of feels unhealthy.
Speaker 2: I'm a binge watching the fact that you're a binge watching a lover, stocker, killer and situation, and you're like, I need more.
Speaker 3: Okay, well lydue to the next one. This is called The Octopus Murders. It's another docu series on Netflix, and okay, it's very like a big entangled web, like the whole it's like all these conspiracy theories that go out into like tentacles that it makes the shape of an octopus god, and there's just a lot to it.
Speaker 2: And there's murder that actually happens. That'd be really sad.
Speaker 3: No, okay, has nothing to do with murdering an octopus, got it. Okay, It's like all these conspiracy theories and they're trying to figure it out and I'm halfway done, and it just it's very complicated and I'm not enjoying it that much, so I'd probably give it two and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh so, this isn't this didn't uh scratch your itch from the lover Stocker? No killer? Is that that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Love our soccer killers. Okay, no, it's scratched with the octopus. No, I'll probably continue it, but like I'm not waiting to get that, Like I'll just do if I'm bored and I want to see the end.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The next one is called The Program cons Colts and Kidnapping.
Speaker 2: Are you doing over there? Like? Do you need excitement in your life that you're like I have to watch these?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was wondering the same thing, like what is the meaning?
Speaker 2: Like, there's not even a mix up. It's not like any of them are fiction.
Speaker 3: There, I'll give you a good one, okay, well love It's blind, Oh my god, Okay, get back to this one. So it's about like bad kids and their parents send them off to this school kind of like a boarding school, but the things that they do to them are not good. It's not appropriate. Bad like not a real school. It would not be okay, it would not pass as a real school like today's world.
Speaker 2: So got it? What do you give that bad?
Speaker 3: I actually left feeling really sad for these kids because they they messed up at just these things. I know. Okay, I'd give this a three out of five.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are all on Netflix. And then yeah, they're just scrolling the same category on Netflix.
Speaker 2: You're like, start here in here.
Speaker 3: I think it's the ones that are like, you would love this if that says anything. They're like, you're gonna love this one lover stogg or killer, then the next one. Please tell me you watch this Love is Blind, don't wat tell me. I don't. But this season I kept seeing everything about how on TikTok about how one of them said like, oh, people say I look like Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all over TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I had to watch it, and I was like, it didn't let me down. It was so good.
Speaker 2: The tea is piping hot.
Speaker 3: Yes, the tea is piping hot. It was it was your like reality shows, not really, but for some reason, this one just.
Speaker 2: Got stucked in me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like it's so weird. You can't even see the other person. You're having these conversations and they propose, they get down on one knee and propose, but it's behind a wall. So the guy is down on one knee and she's over here. Came and see it, but she's like crying.
Speaker 2: So they propose before they even I have not watched anything. All I know is my reference from social media. Yeah, so they propose before they ever see each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then they do their reveal. They see each other, and then they hang out more and then they agree to get married. But then on the wedding day they can say no when they're up at the altar, like.
Speaker 2: So does the chowfam all the way through the marriage like getting married.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, and then a little bit after and then there's a reunion that really doesn't update.
Speaker 2: Wait, so the first few episodes are those when they're in the little pod things. Yep.
Speaker 3: Wait, five or six episodes is in the pods?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay?
Speaker 3: Then and then there's probably three episodes where they're out like living life, and then they do like a whole reunion where they all get together at a pool party and then they all see each other and then there's drama.
Speaker 2: Because wait, so at the end of the Pods, though, is when the proposal happens. Yes, they're out in real life. The proposals have already happened. Okay, keep going yellow.
Speaker 3: And so then when they do a pool party with everybody, they bring everybody in, all the cast at this pool party, and it's like they hear the dramas, they're like, wait a minute, he said he loved me and he told you the same.
Speaker 2: Because in the pods they're talking to multiple people, right, but at the end of the pods they only choose obviously one person to propose to. Yep, am I getting on.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a lot. It's it's very hard to explain because there's just a lot happen happen. And then I mean, not that many make it to the wedding after all of this.
Speaker 2: How many made it for Oh, you probably had a question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's but it's it's so good. I would watch it. I mean if you're bored, because it's probably nine episodes, I think nine or ten.
Speaker 2: And it's a it's reality to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just watched the reunion the other night. And so it was a year after it's a year after the filming.
Speaker 2: Wait, so they would have already like they would have gotten married, they would have been married a year by the time the reunion happens. Yes, how is the reunion I happened? I thought this season just happen.
Speaker 3: I guess they hold all that they hold all that footage.
Speaker 2: So because we're released at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kind of confused.
Speaker 2: That hurts my brain.
Speaker 3: I know it's a lot like The Bachelor Bachelrette.
Speaker 2: The reunion happens like pretty it's close after Yes, it's not like a whole year later. I know they don't hold on the whole thing for a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was weird. I was like, how did they keep all of this in for a year, so they're just now releasing.
Speaker 2: This, Like how do they live their lives for a year? If it could be like if they were out in doing things, people would have seen them.
Speaker 3: Maybe they wo wait yet they wouldn't have known yet. Yeah, because it's just the least. Yeah, it's not like The Bachelor at it. It's anyway that was along. Hopefully it wasn't a spoiler.
Speaker 2: But no, I I don't feel spoiled. I don't feel like I got any I just I do feel very confused. Okay, Okay, I have a show. Mine are all fiction and they're happy, So I didn't know they're not happy. But I do not watch what Abby watches. I just finished Masters of the Air and it is so good, like so good, I need more really yeah, But and I watched so there's a Masters of the Airs based on true stories from World War Two, but it's fiction as far as like it's actors and it's a whole TV show, but the stories that they're portrayed in them are true, based on true life events and really good. And then there was a follow up documentary called The Bloody Hundred because that's who was focused on in the in the TV show, which is this on this is not Apple TV plus, okay, And that was also cool to watch, like especially after watching Masters of the Air and seeing who portrayed like who in real life. So that was a cool piece to it too, Like it was just all it is by Steven Spielberg's it's just beautifully done.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: I believe that's who did it? Now I question everything, now.
Speaker 3: No question yourself, my director?
Speaker 2: Is it has to be where is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know where it is. I swear it was. I don't know anymore. Yes. Executive produced by Stevenskray, There we Go and Tom Hanks oh and Tom Hanks. Yeah, Tom Hanks does the voiceover of the documentary that follows it. Okay, so that's cool too, really great show. Really yeah?
Speaker 3: What's you're rating?
Speaker 2: Five out of five, five out of five, five out of five leather jackets.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, you're good at that. You're good at that. I do stalkers and that's in the name that you do like the creative two.
Speaker 2: Years experiences, but you have yes, I think okay, you and the boyfriend would like it.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, good. I need new shows that aren't so like.
Speaker 2: I think you need some fiction, well not totally real shows.
Speaker 3: Why do I not like fiction?
Speaker 2: Like you're about fiction?
Speaker 3: I'm not. I don't like or like. What's the one?
Speaker 2: Am I trying to think there might be something here for you to to talk about in therapy.
Speaker 3: I'll bring this to the therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and say is there a reason for this? I do think there is something to it, but I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If anyone else knows out there? Can you tell me it's this psychotic behavior?
Speaker 2: Just no, I don't. I don't think of that.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't know. Yeah, it's something like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, so the Masters of the Air and these are all fiction. Halo on Paramount Plus. Halo is based off of video game. I never played the video game, but the TV show is really good. And then I also started watching two more on Paramount Plus and like, I kind of go on kick some different streaming services, like I'll watch everything on there. And then I started watching Tracker, which is with Justin Hartley from This is Us. Okay, and it's on Paramount Plus and I like that. So far, there's only been like four, four or five episodes so far, but really good is it? Yeah? I'd give that one four out of five campers thus far. It could go down, who knows. And then So help Me Todd, which is also on Paramount Plus. It's I describe it as a Suits but comedy version.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you ever watch Suits?
Speaker 2: Nope, that's a good one. If you want my a long TV show to watch that's like serious drama. Suits is great, Okay, fantastic show of my favorites. Really Suits is, but that's it's been a while since that came out, I know, just new on Netflix. But So Helped Me Todd is like a comedy version of it, and I really like it. It's with Skyler Austin who was in pitch Perfect.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah for him, uh huh, yeah, I like him.
Speaker 2: It was a pitch Perfect one. But yeah, So those are some different TV shows on the total opposite spectrum of Abby's.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are, if that says anything. I thought we were pretty similar, but when it comes to TV shows.
Speaker 2: Not in this. But we've also learned that because you didn't even watch movies up until like three months ago.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean I've seen a lot of movies when I was like naming them in my head. Yeah, you know, I've seen a lot. But then there's a lot I have not seen.
Speaker 2: Which is what you're working on now.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna go. Let have you get caught up on all her.
Speaker 3: Movies to watch? Parasite? Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have any I don't have any desire to watch that one.
Speaker 3: I was kind of confused by that one was added Mike d.
Speaker 2: I would say, okay, can I give you some additional ones to add to your list? Yes, please remind me of your list. You have it on your phone. It's okay, I can pull it up on the on my I know Dogs, Dirty Dancing because there was something I wanted to add, but I've already like deleted that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, there were so many people that were like, oh this is missing. I think I'm not gonna lie a lot of lunchboxes like I thought they were good picks.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I definitely want to have added Sandlot. That's when I would have added for hum Lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's been forever. I have seen that. Oh remember the Titans, but I've seen that. Remember the thing, like I've seen some of the ones they put on.
Speaker 2: There, and that might be why. Oh, here, I got your list. I'm pulling it up Forrest Gump, Shawshank, Redemption, The Dark Knight, Dirty Dancing, Goodwill, Hunting, Taladagan Knights, Parasite, Remember the Titans, Gladiator, and Rocky four. Yeah, like you don't even have any You really don't have a lot of comedy or rom comms on here, are you?
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some good ones, but I definitely want to have included Parasite.
Speaker 3: Just because like I wanted ones that you do movie quotes and I am just to know where that's from.
Speaker 2: And I was like, like some that I think I would add one. One you want to talk about movie quotes is mean Girls.
Speaker 3: I've seen that my favorite, Okay, and Bride's Maids.
Speaker 2: Those are like, okay, so at least you have seen them so that it's a good thing I'm not on the list. Yeah. Another one would be how to Lose a Guy in Ten Days?
Speaker 3: Seen that?
Speaker 2: Seen that one.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of rooms. I just watched step Brothers for the first time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good quoting one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was so good.
Speaker 2: Sandlot was the other one. I definitely would have added Sandlot, and I don't know that I would have done. I love The Dark Knight is one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't know that I would have put it on the list. I probably would have put I probably would have put Avengers, honestly, Oh really the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that because there's so many references.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, because there's references to Dark Knight, but not as often. I feel like there's more references to Avengers, like that very first movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, we'll do our side list over here, you gay, Yeah, and then I'll watch them over Yeah.
Speaker 2: I definitely think you should watch Sam Lott. You said you have seen that or haven't.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's been forever. I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: So maybe rewatch stand lot. I do think that's a great one, and I would say Avengers.
Speaker 3: And then people said Talladega Knights. I watched a lot.
Speaker 2: That one's on here.
Speaker 3: Oh it's on there, It's on my list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh shoot, m h oops. I don't think I would have done Talladaganites. I do think I would have done Anchorman in place of that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Anchorman was more my introduction to Will Ferrell.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be Yeah. Have you seen Talidigan Knights. I watched part of it and I did not like it, and I have to watch it well.
Speaker 2: And I Talladagan Nights is hard because I think you had to see Anchorman first. I believe in first they're not connected, but I think you had like Anchorman was kind of the introduction to who Will Ferrell is as an actor, you know what I mean? And I believe that one came first. I could be wrong on that, but for me, it was like an introduction to him and his personality and his comedy and the way he does things. And so then you wanted more of that, and then you got teleadg at Nights, so then you wanted to watch it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, okay, so to.
Speaker 2: Watch that one out of the gate would have been hard. Anchorman feel I feel like, would replace that. So maybe Anchorman saying Lot and Avengers okay, oh yeah, I like this, or maybe something that I would add that are a little bit more newer on the newer spectrum. Yeah, definitely in place of Parasite.
Speaker 3: I don't want to watch that. I have to read the subtitles.
Speaker 2: I'm not a subtitled person me neither.
Speaker 3: I never do it.
Speaker 2: I can't even watch when they have like even when they do the dub over. I definitely can't watch that.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: As soon as I see it, I'm like going out, Oh my gosh, like distracting. Yeah, you just watched your mouth and they're not going at the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. There's there's actually a lot on Netflix now, yes that I've noticed, and I'm like, wait, they're not matching up with the words. It's not even the same.
Speaker 2: I have three started things in my fing out for that way, and I literally canceled them in one minute.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't do this because they look really good, like I'm excited to watch them, and then I'm like, oh my gosh, I can't do this the whole movie.
Speaker 2: I bet they're great movies.
Speaker 3: I know, I just can't get over.
Speaker 2: I watched their mouths the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it doesn't match at all.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right, we'll go watch a movie.
Speaker 3: It's good. Yep, that's what'll we do.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining you. Tell everybody where they can find.
Speaker 3: You on Instagram, Abby, Lee Anderson and on X singing like it's X rage.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't like saying that. What do you do? We have to say X?
Speaker 2: I mean that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: Call it Twitter former Twitter former, Yes.
Speaker 2: And go follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. All right, y'all, we'll see you later. Abby, have a great weekend. Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 3: You too, I'm excited to sleep.
Speaker 2: Woo woo, same same, same, Bye everybody.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Show and follow at web Girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.