Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hennity Show. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. So the House yesterday past the Save Act. It's not complicated, proof of citizenship, voter ID. I mean, these are basic fundamental things if you want election integrity. Both Democrats and Republicans have questioned election results over the years. This would be one way to have election integrity in the country. It's not that complicated. Now, what's interesting about that? You listen to Chuck Schumer. Jim Crow two point zero. This is what he said. The Save Act is an abomination.
Speaker 2: It's Jim Crow two point zero across the country.
Speaker 1: We are going to do everything we can to stop it. Okay, everything we can to stop it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: There's a great article in the Washington Examiners also on Real Clear Politics about Schumer saying it's Jim Crows, you know, and segregation laws because it would require states to obtain proof of citizenship in person and voter ID, et cetera. And then also they want more in person voting, which I think the idea that we vote for three months in some cases leading up to an election is insane because a lot can happen in the interim period between the time that somebody votes and the actual election. This article specifically focused on Georgia and back in the day, if you go to March of twenty twenty one, days after Governor Brian Kemp signed George's voting reform built into law, you know the CEO of Atlanta based Coca Cola publicly rebuking the measure, saying, this legislation is unacceptable. It is a step backwards and needs to be remedied, and we will continue to advocate for it in both private now even more in public. Anyway, within hours a surge of corporate criticism directed at Camp and within days, if you recall, Major League Baseball move the All Star Game out of the state. Delta Airlines again Atlanta based, they have the biggest hub there, home Depot, Porsche, and the Atlanta Falcons, all Georgia based organizations also criticized the law, Democrats claiming that's about its provisions and making dire predictions that it would hurt the minority community in Atlanta more than anything else. And then Joe Biden stepped in and called a Jim Crow. In the twenty first century by the way interesting coming from a guy that partnered with a former klansman to stop, you know, to keep segregation in public schools. That's you know, why do we want that? But you know, putting that aside for a minute, and you know, fake new CNN said the new laws designed to restrict access to the ballot. None of this was true, and the New York Times saying Jim Crow two point zero rises in the WAGA twenty twenty Kamala Harris, the AJAC, the Georgia law was a clear, you know, issue of voter suppression. Anyway, long story short, and Kemp said at the time that they overplayed their hand and they're overplaying their hand again. And the bill that they passed made it easy to vote, hard to cheat, and adalt with mechanical issues that they saw in the twenty twenty election. In short, the bill addressed many of the problems the state encountered. And anyway, fast forward, and what was the net result of this is eighty three percent of American adult support requiring some form of government issued photo ID in proof of citizenship. Seventy one percent of Democrats supported, ninety five percent of Republicans support it. Hispanic Americans and African Americans eighty percent support this provision. Not that complicated. Then you go to the year after the bill was passed and Georgia set a record for votes cast in the twenty twenty two midterm elections. On the final day of voting in twenty twenty four, African American turnout reached the record high. University of Georgia did a survey again the first election since Jim Crow two point zero, and they found that ninety seven percent of African Americans in the state of Georgia said their voting experience was excellent or good. Ninety nine percent said they felt safe while casting their ballot, and turnout had never been higher anyway. Now, the next step is to get this to the US Senate. Joining us now is Congressman Chip Roy at Texas. He's running for Attorney general right now in the great state of Texas, which I think he will win and win easily and he should anyway. Congressman soon to be Attorney General, welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: John, great siom with you if you're doing well. It's a great, a great day for the Republic getting that state America actor the House and home to the Senate.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a small majority in the House, and so it's hard. My understanding is now that John Thune is even signed on to it in the Senate, I think we're up to forty five and we need what fifty one I guess to get that passed in the Senate eventually.
Speaker 3: Well that's the goal, right, I mean, so getting it through the House with a thin majority, as you point out, credit to Speaker Johnson, credit to Chairman Bryan Style is the chairman adamin committee. Obviously I authored the legislation, but it was a team effort. We all worked together and we got it through. And by the way, we got a Democrat to join at Henry Quaar. So it was a bipartisan bill. We sent it to the Senate. And now the only question really we have forty eight Republicans who have now co sponsored to Save America Act, and so now we're basical leaders. We need five more senators. We need at least three of them to say, hey, let's put this on the floor of the Senate and then force debate. That's really the question. You shouldn't have to hide behind the old sixty vote cloture to shut off debate by the way. We're not advocating changing the rules, Sean, we're advocating just show up in debate. You guys want to stop this, you go to the floor of the Senate, like mister Smith goes to Washington, or like Ted Cruz did when we were trying to stop Obamacare being implemented. Go to the floor of the Senate and talk. You know, if you want to talk a big game about how you hate this, explain to your constituents why you oppose an eighty five percent issue like voter ID.
Speaker 1: This has frustrated me over the years because in the old days, yeah, when mister Smith goes to Washington and if you're going to have a filibuster, you had to take to the floor and you had to stay there and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk. And they now all you have to do is threaten it, and everyone says, oh, okay, well it's going to be filibustered, and they don't force the other side to take that stand and take that position. I'm all in favor of them doing exactly what you said.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's right, Sean. To look, to be clear, I'm not trying to take a shot and I know you're not either at leader of fin or you know the difficulties of managing the copy. You know, the calendar you got to move executive nominees or other bills you need to move. You can't pick one of these fights every week, right, or you'd eat up the calendar. But there are some issues that rise to the level. The importance and our sovereignty and the security of our elections and ensuring that only American citizens vote and that the actual correct Americans are voting with their voter ID that lies to that level. It's an eighty plus percent issue nationwide, and we believe that that is something that should force the debate. You shouldn't be because people don't understand. In the Senate, there's only three things that can be happening at any given moment. You can be voting, you can be in a quorum call like determining whether you have a quorum to do business, or you can be speaking. That's it. Those are the three things. So you go to the floor with a quorum but fifty one senators. Then you force a vote. You say I want to vote fifty one. They say no, we don't, we want to speak, and we say okay, but guess what, there's a two speech rule. If you're on one matter, then want you write it out and you just force them to go speak. We think we can win this fight if we force it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think at that point, I want to get the Democrats on record. I want to get them on record on a lot of things they don't want voter idea. I want them on record. If they want to defund ice, I want them on record. If they want to defund dismantled police departments and reimagine them, I want them on record. If they want no bail laws, I want them on record. They're already on record voting for the largest tax increase in history. They're already on record voting against working men and women with no tax on tips or overtime. They voted against seniors with no tax on social security. We know that Democrats are against being energy independent and dominant, and Kamala Harris family is famously saying it's the cost of democracy to pay more for a gallon of gasoline. It's I think it's the biggest tax cut Americans can have paining you know, lower gas, lower amounts for energy, which is the lifeblood of our economy. I want to get them on record on all of this stuff, and then we'll have a real choice election, you know, come November.
Speaker 3: No one hundred percent, Sean. I mean, look, this to me is a win win. You put it on the floor of the Senate, you're forced to fight. If they successfully block it, then they're on record and we take it to the polls. If not, then we win, and then we get good policy. And that's actually how things are supposed to work. And I want to force Democrats and I want us to go on offense. I told Speaker Johnson and again in about private conversations, but in general, we've had conversations about let's stay on offense. We sent this over, let's send over good stuff, more good stuff, more eighty twenty issues. There are other election in Tega reforms, mail and ballot reforms, so you can't abuse those. Other things we can do to ensure our elections. There's better permanent codification of what Trump is doing at the border. Lots of things we can do. Just keep sending it to the Senate show the American people we're for law and order. We're for secure borders, We're for a strong military, We're for stopping the woke nonsense. We're for ensuring only Americans voting American elections and showing voter ID. These are all compe sense issues. If we're on offense, we're winning. If we're on defense, then we're losing. So let's go on offense and make the Democrats have to respond and get on record.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman Ship Roy of Texas, we appreciate you being with us. Sah, thank you eight hundred nine four one showing us on number. If you want to be a part of the program, let's go our phones. We have Paul and Tennessee. Paul. How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, mister Hannley. A pleasure to speak with you, sir.
Speaker 1: The pleasure is all mine, my friend. You sound upbeat and chipper and happy. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a good day.
Speaker 4: I actually I almost had the honor of meeting you. I don't know, ten or fifteen years ago. I was working in Maryland for the Baltimore County Fire Department and you and G. Gordon Lyddy were at the state fair and I was going to give you a coin from my military unit, but you were on the air and I couldn't walk up to you. They wouldn't let me come up while you were talking, So I missed an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Well, well, who wouldn't let you walk up? I'm usually pretty accessible. I don't like that. I wish you could. I wish I could have gotten a chance to meet you and gotten that beautiful coin. I have a nice collection of coins.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe when we're done talking, if your staff was to give me an address, I'll.
Speaker 1: Send you one. First of all, I appreciate it, sir. Thank you for your service too.
Speaker 4: I loved every minute of it, believe me.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: The only thing that I wanted to mention to you today, well two things. The first thing is that although it's a tragedy, what's happened with the Guphery family, et cetera, and she deserves to be found and justice deserves to be served. But I find it sad and a bit disingenuous that all of the media is jumping all over this poor grandmother who's missing, when they didn't have anything to say about thousands and thousands of missing and probably exploited children.
Speaker 1: I find that.
Speaker 4: Disappointing, and I find it disappointing that they jumped on that versus continuing to deal with all of the fraud in Minnesota. And it's like they're just trying to take our eyes off of the ball. And it really bothers me that that's happened. And the other thing I wanted to mention.
Speaker 1: To you was, I just want to add one thing to that. Do you know when I said on TVSID, I'm not making a political statement here, but and I think it's appropriate to give as much attention as possible in the hopes of that this eighty four year old mom that's not well as found and reunited with their family. Every life means something and comes from God. Why is it that you know in Congress they wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family or Joscelyn Hungary's family. Why is it that I think I'm the only one for twenty years on television that's ever scrolled the names of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago, and nobody knows their names. Nobody seems to give a damn, To be very honest with you, no politician fixes it. The same with other big cities like New York City or La or San Francisco. And it's frustrating to me. Or you know, all these unvetted Harris Biden illegals that ICE has courageously been removing, you know, nobody wants to give him credit. We're talking about child molesters and murderers and rapists and known terrorists. I mean they get criticized.
Speaker 4: For it having accidents. Have we prevented?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Will never make the news because these people are being apprehended and shipped down.
Speaker 1: Great question. I mean I feel like I'm consistent on the issue. Yeah, I want Nancy Guthrie home, but I don't want any other victims in America either. You know, our friend Giano Caldwell lost his brother in Chicago, and nobody wanted to pay attention to it. You know, he did everything he could possibly do. He did TV shows and video shows. You've been on this show many times, wrote a book. You know, he's now his entire life trajectory has changed as a result he as he tries to prevent violence and stop the madness that is every weekend, predictably, every weekend in Chicago.
Speaker 4: It's nuts and it's never mentioned. We have two people that ICE unfortunately had to use deadly force against, and that's all over the news. But how many people are shot and killed in Chicago every weekend and it's never mentioned.
Speaker 1: Problem is, if they can't weaponize it, if they can't politicize it, they don't care. That's the sad truth. And that's what I'm exposing here. Anyway, I appreciate it. Findy in Florida is next on The Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hey, Cindy, Hi, Sean, love the show on Time Listener. I just want to thank you for continuing to bring the good things that the President Trump and his administration are doing. I know you put it in there and injected all day through your show, and I think a lot of conservative talk shows don't do another for that. You know, the left knows that if they repeat a lie often enough and long enough, people believe it. We need to get the good news out there about the jobs, economy, you know, the most secure border in history, and what he's doing for the American people day in and day out. And I think a lot of people are just reactionary to the left. They don't respond, you know, they're just reactionary. And I don't care what the left says, you know, I want to know what's happening, what President Trump is bringing to the American people, and we need to hear that every day. It needs to be every day, especially now before the midterms.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to tell you right now, and this is a promise that I'm making to you, is that I am going to get in in election mode at the right time, and I am going to make sure that everybody that listens to the show will be able to tell all of their friends, all of their family, all their coworkers, all of their neighbors about what is at stake in this midterm because somebody has to tell the truth, and certainly not going to hear from the mainstream media. They just hate on Trump every second, every minute, every hour of every twenty four hour day. Anyway, I really appreciate you being with us, Cindy. Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot. Thanks for being out there all right. I want to prove to you just how deceitful Democrats and their complicit allies in the left wing legacy media mob bar Tom Holman was sent to Minneapolis, and Tom Holman went to work on day one. Tom Holman never compromises a single value. They've gone there, They had a surge in Minnesota because of all the illegals they have arrested, murderers, rapists, child molesters, and we've scrolled the whole list of people, and that list is long of people apprehended by ICE, DHS, etc. They've done a great job, a phenomenal job, and they've cleaned up. Tom Homan goes to town and I think there's eighty six counties, Linda, you can check up exactly how many. And here's here's the truth that they'll never tell you. And the truth is that sanctuary state prevents local law enforcement when they have an illegal criminal in their possession, from actually handing them over to ICE. Tom Holman met with all of these guys, and he may deals with all of these guys that they will be given a heads up whenever an illegal immigrant unvetted Harris Biden mayorc is illegal is in there in you know, under in custody with them and when they're being released, so that ICE can go in and very peacefully do their job, even though quote officially is not cooperation. Here's Tom Homan because of all that work he did behind the scenes that nobody knows about, that nobody will write about well, they know about it, but I won't tell you the truth about it. Here's what he said.
Speaker 6: The QRF deployments have dropped dramatically because we have less of that occurring, less of the agitator that cross that line. That is a good thing. That is a win for everybody, not just for the safety law enforcement officers. Is a win for this community. With that and success that has been made to us in public safety threats and other priorities since this surge operation began, as well as the unprecedented levels of coordination we have obtained from state officials and local law enforcement. I have proposed and President Trump has concurred, that this surge operation conclude. A significant drawdown has already been underway this week, and we'll continue to the next week. We have a lot of work to do across this country to remove public safety risk who shouldn't even be in this country.
Speaker 1: Now he announces the end of the ICE surge operation. Why because it's been a tremendous success. If you listen to you know, mister incitement, mister dehumanizing, you know, mister you know, let me pour gasoline on a fire tampon tim walls. You know who of course, ran with a running mate that wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals, and in his state, he wants taxpayer funded college tuition for illegals. Following this announcement that the surge is ended, without mentioning everything that Tom Holman was able to successfully negotiate, he goes on to, oh, they left us with deep damage, generational trauma.
Speaker 2: Fact of the matter is, they left us with deep damage, generational trauma. They left us with economic ruin. In some cases, they left us with many unanswered questions. Where are our children?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 2: And what is the process of the investigations into those that were responsible for the deaths of Renee and Alex?
Speaker 1: And meanwhile he's been a eating and a bedding And then he tries to act like mister macho, mister tough guy. Remember after the twenty four election, Democrats spend tens of millions of dollars? How can they better communicate with men? Linda? How does this sound? Ay?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Did you watch the big Super Bowl game with Bud very this weekend? Very inspiring? I would sign up absolutely, It's kind of It's kind of broish, right, Hey, Bro, I want to get a bruski down to the local pub. Let's get a bruski. What kind of brusky do you like? I mean, it's just insane because they can't be authentic and just be their real selves. And I guess they view that as toxic masculinity. Does that sound like toxic masculinity to me? Or just you know a regular guy's there, weell masculinity. He's embarrassing. There's a reason his nickname is Tampon. Okay, yeah, well because he wanted to put feminine hygiene products in elementary school boys' bathrooms. I mean, this guy's off his rocker and he wants to the wonder they have to spend tens of millions of dollars for something that's never going to give him any any worthwhile information. And then he calls for I used to leave immediately as if as if he's making it happen. It's just such a crock with it. This still doesn't.
Speaker 5: Totally answer the question that's mine for just when are these ice agents leaving?
Speaker 1: We obviously know that some of them will stay for LEBATSI.
Speaker 4: Business as usual pre positioned.
Speaker 2: Around saying mister Holman said this week and early next week, I talked to mister Holman after his press conference and he assured me that they are going. All the surge is going and they're going immediately. So as soon as they can pack their stuff, book a plane, move on, I would volunteer. We will help you get to the airport. We will clear the roads to get you to the airport. I will come over and pack your damn bags if that's what it takes. But I think it does answer the question. And again, this is a trust, but verify, I am skeptically optimistic. I have no reason to not leave that when Tom Omen said they will be gone almost immediately, so it'd be my expectation. I think, you know, certainly by the middle of next week. This is back to the to the one fifty.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, So all credit to ICE and the Department of Homeland Security and to Tom Homan. Tom Holman went directly. Law enforcement wants wants to enforce the law. They don't want to work against the you know, it goes against the DEA. It's it's it's like an instinctual reaction for law enforcement to always want to help other law enforcement if they're in trouble. And it's only state laws and sanctuary cities and states that that have put handcuffs on law enforcement from doing their job anyway, just but the media Democrats, No, they're trying to take a victory lap. But meanwhile, everything that they should have been doing and all that we wanted in the beginning has been achieved. And if they go back to their old ways and they don't cooperate, then ICE will be back there and they'll be back doing their job. It's up to them at this point. Anyway. Randall is in Louisiana. Randall, how are you glad you called, sir?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, Sean, how are you good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: I've had some feelings. I did hear Tom Holman this morning. I completely agreed with his assessment. I've been thinking sometime about that myself, and I just felt like people vote with their feelings a lot more than we think they do. In this nation, are blue and our red are pretty much set nowadays. There's about a three percent in the middle. A lot of my family grew up Democrat. I've pretty much got most all of them looking at the conservative way of voting down the Republican line, even if they don't like the candidate do now, as Tom said, is not necessarily pull out, but to reset, retrain, get some lessons to learn, take seed the ninety days. I'm sure our teams are exhausted. Put some National Guard with those teams, and go back to some cities who want us there to begin with.
Speaker 1: And honestly, well, the problem is if you have child molesters, murderers, rapists, known known terrorists in the country, it doesn't matter where they are. They're a threat to all of us. So they might have sanctuary city or state protections, but they're a threat to all of us. And so there are going to be cases where they're going to be going in whether they like it or not, because jurisdiction does lie with the federal government to enforce federal law that's called the Supremacy Clause to our Constitution. Is not complicated. It's very straightforward, no doubt.
Speaker 5: And I know you're more versed about this than I will ever be. But the thought process is to calm the waters, get through this next celection election. With the feeling is because there's so many people out there. The Democrats look, they don't have any solutions to anything. It things, but every single time something negative happened. They run out, point the finger to the sky and say, hey, look, I told you, I told you, I told you, And it's about feelings. My mother herself, God bless herself. She's eighty four. She has been very, very stern Democrats, and she finally voted republic on this last time. But some of the things that are going on right now, it's not what's happening, it is how it's happening. And I just think that the agitators, I don't call them protesters a lot of times spitting standing the way of law enforcement. One time, whenever I flashed my light at oncoming traffic after I saw state trooper, I got pulled over by an oncoming state trooper and he gave me a warning ticket and said, you are hindering a laws during the line of duty when you're doing that. And I learned that lesson, and in some of our cities, I know that they are taking it serious and it's got.
Speaker 1: But what did he think that you were flashing your wife that there was law enforcement up? I had a speed trap or something.
Speaker 5: Uh, they had a speed trap and I went by it and through next fifteen cars, I flashed my lights he was with that line of cars, saw it, turned around, pulled me over, very nice about it. He asked me what I what was I doing? And I was honest. I said, well, I was warning them of the speed trap. He said, you cannot do that. That's unlawful. You're hindering this.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've done that myself.
Speaker 5: I have to even you know, but it's not legal. And if someone had stopped and I hate to say this, I don't want to call his name, the gentleman with the gun that the week before, and took the gun from him, a regular law and then possibly he would still be alive because he broke the law. And we just have police who, like you just said a few minutes ago, have their hands tied I know by a lot of our politicians. So the second phase of what I was talking about is where where are these illegal going to go? When our teams are in these cities, They're going to go to the sanctuary cities. Get ourselves to That's that.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you know what, let California have them, let Minnesota have them. Well, but you know what, it's their towns and cities that are less safe and secure. And because they've elected politicians that adopt these radical policies. And and if they want to ignore the lists of people that, for example, that we put out and nobody else that I know of in the media put out of people that committed all these crimes against innocent people and their towns and cities, that's on them. The blood is on their hands. The blood is on Joe's hands, Kamala's hands, may Orchis's hands. They they vetted nobody. They lied about the border being closed and secure, and you know, unfortunately it does to impact the rest of us as well. That's a sad part of it is.
Speaker 5: And so that's the second phase. After the elections over win loser draw, we refocused on the cities where they're protecting these individuals most and we go out full out and we get these folks out of out of the United States or in jail or wherever they need to be legally.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to get They got the job done, they achieved their goals. And then yeah, they got these local law enforcement people to agree to a plan that they're going to now cooperate where they weren't cooperating before. If they go back to their old ways, then I'm sure we'll be back. But it's a win for the people of Minnesota. Whether they like it or not, it's and it's a win for the country. I appreciate the call my friend