Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera je Edge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. We are back to Top season two, episode three. We have been in a deep discussion about arsenals and no, we need to have an arsenal that we need to talk about episode three of Dubai.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was pretty good. Actually, have you ever been hypnotized?
Speaker 1: I I don't know if I've been hypnotized, but I think I was there one time when somebody was trying to hypnotize my dad to get him to quit smoking.
Speaker 2: Didn't work. It didn't work. I got hypnotized and not it's very farm once on purpose. Yeah, I went up on stage and everything. I don't know what happened. Did they put you down?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think we were all sitting in chairs. They picked us from the audience and then they had to hypnotize us to do stupid things. Did you you did it? I can't remember. I was like right out of high school, but you could.
Speaker 1: You would act out of school like you didn't want to do it, but your body would force you to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. I don't know, but if you have to get hypnotized to not micromanage your husband. That scares me. How about how about Sergio? Uh listening from the hallway and he said he wouldn't have sex with his mother.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the age difference has something to do with Caroline micromanaging Sergio?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think it has to do with money. Oh, she's got a ton of money. Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I think no matter what man or woman age difference aside.
Speaker 2: I'm Bella.
Speaker 1: Me and Slay just watched the movie which you guys should watch. It's so good with the Anna Hathaway called The Idea of You and it's about this mom who falls in love with the pop star that her daughter like whatever, It's very good movie. We were all into it, but it brought us to a conversation about like that, did you see it?
Speaker 2: I did. It's cute.
Speaker 1: It's cute, but I think when there is a power shift financially and there is one person always in charge, listen.
Speaker 2: I love Sergio.
Speaker 1: I think that he's really sweet, and I think at the beginning there's a lot of like, especially if you come from a marriage where you're not getting a ton of attention, and then all of a sudden, you get all this attention.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. And then all of a sudden, as Carolyn's.
Speaker 1: Daughter said, not me, this is not a quote from me, but you're like a lost puppy following her around.
Speaker 2: M m, his daughter said. Her daughter said a few other things we're gonna get to too. I don't know. I'm a little bit concerned for them, to be honest with you, here's what I'm more concerned about.
Speaker 1: It's not even that he's like following her around like a lost puppy. Like I think there are other people on reality shows that the men that follow around like lost puppies. And I actually would never say that about Eddie. Eddie carries his own.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's like he's gonna say and do what he wants to do, and he's gonna fucking do it. Yes, this is the guy that won't even hold my purse. Yeah. No, Eddie and I are both very much equals, like we like, you do your thing, I do my thing. We do things together. We do spend a lot of time together. So I understand where Caroline's coming from that they're like together all the time. Do I wish sometimes we have we had a little me time alone time. Yeah, sometimes I was thinking about the other day because we are together so much. But I get up really early. I have an hour before anybody in the house gets up. That's my me time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think. But still Eddie has balls. He can say, no, tam Ro, I'm not doing this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He says that quite often I could not imagine up my age being with somebody in the twenties. I mean I could, I could not. Well, you're younger than me, but I just could not. Could not. I don't even know what we would talk about.
Speaker 1: I could, but if that person was less had less balls than me, I could not. I cannot. I cannot lead the show like I need. I need somebody in control of something, whether it's finances, business, the families. Like you have to lead in some capacity. If I'm always the leader, I am going to be disgusted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I am too.
Speaker 1: Then I'm just gonna take advantage of you and treat you like shit, which is happening. But then we get Caroline Brooks, Lisa, and Telene meet for dinner. Brook says Chanel called her, saying Stanbury called her to see you next Tuesday, but she doesn't remember.
Speaker 2: Brook says it's because does the Urban Dictionary say that see you next Tuesday means? What is the definition of?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what? What's Webster's sake? I am pretty sure Webster does not have that word in it. I'm pretty sure it's probably the Urban Dictionary. Okay.
Speaker 1: A cunt is a vulgar slang as a woman's genitals. The original English word for a vagina.
Speaker 2: That is Webster's. I'm shocked. I thought it was like a total sline that something came out.
Speaker 1: But what I do know is something wrong with me that I'm not offended. If you were to call me one, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I've been called everything. I'd rather not be called a puss y. Yeah, I agree with that. Like I'd rather be called a cunt than a puss. You're fine, I don't. I also, way, what is wrong with a vagina? Pussy, whatever you want to call it. It's a very powerful weapon. But no pussy is actually weak, Like when people like you're being a pussy. Yeah, but how could that even be possible because the things that the JJ goes through, it's farther far the thing from being weak. Uh, yeah, it just puts in the work. But to Lene Rookie move to think that they.
Speaker 1: Would ask you in a confessional about Brooks saying see see you and tea.
Speaker 2: And not have the footage. I'm loving Tolene. I appreciate what she's doing. I love her. I love her, love love love love her. Why does Brooks hate Stanbury so much?
Speaker 1: This is the problem. There's too much confusion. But when did they have a falling up? Were they mad at each other at Bravo con?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I can't remember. I just feel like Brooks is just trying everything she can to be dramatic, and it kind of looks comes off that way. Brooks doesn't seem like she's having that much fun right now. She's like Kate's life.
Speaker 1: Like Brooks looks like me with a case of the Mondays times five with a hangover, and like when I'm trying to drop Cruise off at camp and then get back for the pod, that's Brooks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then everyone arrives at Michael's good Riddance party. While talking to Michael and Toleene, Stanberry's boob pops out. We didn't get to see it because they blurred it. Out, but she tells the woman Brooks isn't coming because she uninvited her. You ever uninvited somebody to a party? I mean no, But I also it takes me back to my wedding special when Eddie asked me to uninvite Alexis to the wedding. But you didn't. You didn't invite her.
Speaker 1: I kind of worked through, like, if I can't invite you, I'm going to suck up that invite.
Speaker 2: I may hope.
Speaker 1: I remember for my fortieth birthday, which was so much fun, I invited somebody and then she started being very annoying about like her room assignments and shit, and I remember being like, I want to cheat the ship back because you're.
Speaker 2: You're at a hotel, like figure it out. But do you think she did the right thing by uninviting her? She don't really even think it matters, because I think she probably would have just in such. What point did Sergio and Sarah become best friends?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But that's actually a problem that I would start to have. I don't have a problem with friends.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: It was so weird, But I you're gonna get mad at me for saying this, but I felt a vibe there.
Speaker 2: You felt a vibe between the two of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, boy, I felt a little bit of a vibe.
Speaker 2: I felt a little vibe of Tilene's green suit. I really like it. I need it, I want it. I don't even remember it, remember it. How do we feel about Saba?
Speaker 1: Well, that's uh, that's Sara's like, is.
Speaker 2: It going to be a friend of? Is that like a first impression of a possible friend of? Oh? She is an official friend. Great, there you go, Saba. You're gonna have to do more than make big facial features by going expression. Yeah. Yeah. Well, Caroline Stanbury's daughter Yasmin had a lot to say as Sergio is clingy, following Stanbury like a lost puppy.
Speaker 1: She's always been funny when she films them, She's really funny.
Speaker 2: And the fact that she bit off the heads of the cake and did not eat them, but switched them and then commented about it's Sergio's lifelong dream to wear a dress. Now, I don't feel like she thinks that Sergio's very masculine after her few comments that she has made about her stepdaddy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think that a teenager emasculating her husband isn't the best look. But if there's one thing Sergio loves more than Caroline, it's to be shirtless on camera.
Speaker 2: So I feel like he got over it. Yeah, But and I think that the viewers like for Sergio to be shirtless on camera.
Speaker 1: I know that we talked about this in the last episode, and we don't get to really say if we're if we would, if we'd be interested in a person without really knowing them. I don't know him the same way. I don't know Joe or anybody else, but as Sergio is somebody you looked at and if you were not married, you'd be like, oh, yeah, I want to hit that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I love dark skin, dark hair, and I think Sergio is adorable. I think he's so cute. You don't not your time, No, I think hand it looks wise.
Speaker 1: Yes for me, there's not like I'm not turned on by adorable.
Speaker 2: I mean I definitely wasn't turned on by Sara's date. I don't think saraw was either. Hold on, would you ever ask do you believe in aliens? Well, if you are asking that question, you got to start doing a little self reflection and thinking, maybe that might be why can I'll find a man? Maybe I'm the fucking problem. Maybe I'm the problem when not not believing in aliens is a deal breaker for her, I'm scared for you, all right, listen. I don't know many Libra men. Was it Leah Libra or Leo? But like her non negotiables are so very different from my non negotiables, like would yours be? What were hers?
Speaker 1: Like his astrological sign that he doesn't believe in aliens? The other one I did make sense. He's like, what's dating a girl like that? Has a kid versus not a kid?
Speaker 2: Any different that? I was like, that's a big fucking difference. Yeah, yeah, for sure he was on. He was unaffable to me. M m yeah. He definitely wasn't my type. He is very pale and tasty. If you have more hair on your chin than your head, it's a problem for me. What happens if Edwin's hair falls out in the next and he will.
Speaker 1: Shave his face, He's gonna You just wanted to be like a cute, so I'd rather a cute.
Speaker 2: I like if a guy is bald, I like a little facial hair because I just I can't see that just a bald alien head, do you? Is it because you believe in aliens? I don't think about aliens. I don't know if I believe in them or not. I don't really give a shit.
Speaker 1: Ah well then, but either way, no matter what he would have said his astrological sign was or his I would say, if somebody.
Speaker 2: Asked me, I just say, I'm a sign from God. Is that you're like, when I'm hitting on your comment, what's your sign? I'm a sign from God.
Speaker 1: I'm a sign that this. You're going to regret me? Yeah, you're going to regret me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then we get to Stanbury and Brooks. They meet for coffee, but Brooks is twenty six minutes late. That is really fucking late. Brook attributes their attention to Stanbury's comments about to Lene. Stanbury says, let it go. Stanbury thinks Brooks is jealous of her relationship with the other girls. Brooks says she doesn't feel like she has her back. Brooks ended her friendship with Chanelle and Lisa because Stanbury would pry to her about them. Brooks says their issue is that they are both stubborn as each other.
Speaker 2: Now, I still to this day don't understand why they don't get along. But her being twenty six minutes late, I honestly think she just did it to be a pressed, to be a dick and to say, well, I have a business. Well, and I'm glad that that. Stanbury said, like we all do. We all have things like why are you so set? We all get shit.
Speaker 1: You either show up to work on time and if anything over ten minutes of your fucking asshole Brooks.
Speaker 2: Is lugging me want to be like this text if you're gonna be text.
Speaker 1: This all feels like Brooke is fighting for her spot on the show, and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it's like the first vagina gate we've had. We had who'd we have America? Erica? Yeah, we had that whole pecane Erica. Now we have Carrot Sergia.
Speaker 1: But the difference with that is they one of them, cared Talene gives two ships.
Speaker 2: How about brook saying to Caroline Stanbury, you're from the farms of England? Is that like a put down? I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is my problem with the show right now, and I don't understand any of their lives. I'm going to tell you right now, if tomorrow I was going to redo this house. And I love you, Tamra, I really do. I trust you. You're one of my best friends. If I was going to do this house tomorrow, I would not move myself and my husband and to Sophia's bedroom.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it either.
Speaker 1: It's fucking weird to me. Why are you doing that unless you're short only money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless it's super expensive to rent a place in Dubai, a one bedroom, because that's what they're utilizing. I know, I don't know. Maybe her good friend Michael was like yeah, come in, and now he's like, yeah, I get the fuck out, get out. Run.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem with this, this is happening, and it's making it hard to watch and even harder to recap because it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: I don't believe this woman, who is is.
Speaker 1: Established as she is, has her shit together, is sitting there cramming her entire life into her.
Speaker 2: Friend's bedroom bedroom. Well, I think there has to be very temporary. But that didn't it didn't end like that. Things and two months.
Speaker 1: Later, listen, I was throlled with my one night at your house. I got the best coffee of my freaking life. Good sleep at a pillow top doesn't mean that if I were to move and I needed six weeks somewhere, I was gonna be like, tam Well, you can tell Michael was over it.
Speaker 2: He's like, get out. I don't want Like it's hard to have somebody in your main house. Like it's hard, So I don't like it. Yeah, I don't like it either. That's just talking to Jeff Lewis, you need to come to Big Bear. He's asked me at the Big Bear House and all that, and he's like, I'm not staying with you. I don't stay with people, and I get that. I don't even really love for people to stay with me. Like if it's a weekend in Big Bear, that's different because I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: So I'm not coming to Big Bear unless I'm staying. I'll stay one night. But we're talking like twenty hours.
Speaker 2: That's mad. Okay, you can come over for twenty hours. I'll even give you twenty four. I think two nights is where it starts to get a little dicey. Yeah, it's like you wake in the morning you're like, oh it to you again. Yeah, like, but you have to have friends you can travel with, Like we had our friends Pam and but over Memorial and We've traveled a lot with them and loved them. And I've known her twenty plus years and it's like family. So but there's people that you maybe you don't know that well, and you have them come stay at your house. That's when it's like, okay, get out. But we also but I also think you have to kind of know your audience.
Speaker 1: Even when I stayed at your house the one night, we looked at each other at eight fifteen and we're like, all right, we had our tie, we had our seltzer, let's go to bed nine night. Love you doesn't mean that I don't think you're fun and great and all these things.
Speaker 2: But I'm tired. Yeah. Yeah, eight weeks with your husband. It's a lot stay. But I feel like they travel a lot, Carolyn Sergio, I love watching their Instagram. If you don't follow them, follow them. They are traveling the world constantly because they're edited very well. They do things on Instagram I wouldn't even think to do or even know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Me neither, But I don't know how to do a lot of things because apparently I just moved my neck and now I've completely put my neck out of place.
Speaker 2: That's how fucking old I am. Oh I was yesterday, I could barely move, could even turn my heads. I slept wrong and then went all the way down to my hip and I was All I did was turn like this too fast, and now I'm like this.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, guys, Well we're done with this episode of Dubui. Make sure you guys tune in later this week because we have Alex Hall in.
Speaker 2: The twat seat and she's going to.
Speaker 1: Give us all the details because I have a lot of questions because my one night that I did stay with Tamor.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, it wasn't two nights. We watched the entire Seatson Binge watched the entire season of Selling Us. And we have a lot of questions from afront Alex. We have them all, okay, Bye bye