Speaker 1: I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, please.
Speaker 1: Hey Boo, it's me Roz. How are you, my sweet sweet angels? I have got a psychic episode. It seems like I average about one psychic a year on the show, which to some people is not enough. I get that. I'm very picky, you know this about me. I'm very picky with my psychics. I have been to so many psychics in my lifetime. I'm like a psychic fan. I literally if there's if there's t shirts for psychics, I would wear them, you know, like, if I don't know, I've want to. Actually, I'm gonna look up if there's merch for like a Long Island medium or don't make me make a joke about it being a medium or a large I love psychics. I'm a huge fan of them. I do think that I've probably been to one hundred psychics in my day, of all ranges of success, I guess I don't know. I've been. I've called psychics, I've done psychic hotlines, I've done storefront psychics, I've done very legit famous psychics. I've had all kinds of readings, and you know, I have a lot of beliefs about psychics, as I've shared many times, but just to recap some of my beliefs on psychics, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I do think that there's no psychic that is one hundred percent right all the time. I think that just like with any job, people can have off days, or with psychics they can just have a better Wi Fi signal spiritually with you. Going along with that, I think that sometimes one psychic is amazing for one person, they're not so great for another person. It's just like they connected better. I don't know. I also think that over the past few years of having these conversations on the show and both on it and off, I have had to learn to sort of rationalize how it can be possible for so many things to exist, you know, like I just really think that psychics can be legit but have their abilities can appear very different among different psychics. You know, some will be very based in like your loved ones have gone over to heaven and they could be like super legit with their readings, and then there's other ones that are like, oh, your loved ones are in energy around you, like you know, I don't know, they just a lot of times they seem to have an understanding that they're very sure of and it can contradict what other people's understandings are. But it's this thing where I don't know, we're not really talking about We're talking about stuff that you can't easily explain. So I think that, again giving them the benefit of the doubt, why could it not be true that maybe all of these things are true. They just they're just different for different people. Or I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. No, no, no, no, I don't know. But it's fun and can be very powerful. Now I got to talk to charmar Golis. Charmer Golis is a close friend of Chris Coulfer and Chris Kulfer recommended and hooked us up. And okay, charmer Golis was nice enough to give me a reading, and I did have to take some stuff out, and I really apologize, but the stuff I took out was very, very legit. She picked up on somebody who died that I knew, and that would have been that was relevant to the conversation that we were having. The reading that she was giving me and the things that she said that this person is She said that some things have been happening and it is because that person's spirit is the one that's doing them. And I had I had actual witnesses that were in the studio with me that were like, whoa that actually that lines up. It was crazy. But I don't know, We're just we're talking about somebody that has living relatives that I just I just don't really. I just I just felt like I needed to take it out. It was just a little bit, I don't know, it just felt she had she had a lot to say about it, and I just felt like it was out of respect for that person, I decided to take it out. And there was I mean, there was so so when you listen to the reading, it's it's pretty brief, it would sound like, and some of the stuff that we really connected on I did have to take out. But there's some stuff that she said in there. I mean, I recorded this weeks ago, and she did, you know, I'm I'm looking for a manager, she said. She asked me if I was looking for a manager. I thought that was kind of strange. I don't know, it was just it was good. It was really good. I highly recommend shar and she does have a new book. It's called You Are Psychic. And that's the other thing. I think that we all are psychic, I really do. I think it's like singing. I've said this before. I think that most people have the ability to make some kind of musical tone out of their voice when they're born. It's technically possible. And I think some people just they come out of the womb and they can sing. It takes very minimal tuning, fine tuning, learning of their abilities, and now they can just all of a sudden be on you know, American idol or whatever. And then there's people like me that technically could make a tone, but are better suited for lip syncing or you know, with the right amount of auto tune. Anyway, I think that's what psychic abilities are. And I think that shar has got a good grasp on her psychic abilities. She's been doing this for a long time. She's been on so many TV shows, she has read I'm sure thousands and thousands of people. And now I'm one of these people that's like, yep, I believe in her. I really do. So we will get into that. Of course, I have to tell you to go to Patreon dot com, slash raws driz Pales and that link is in the description of this episode. I've been doing these weekly podcasts of me learning about different states. I just did Illinois, and Illinois has some funky and freaky shit that I didn't know about. This has been so fun for me. I think I've done twenty twenty five or twenty six or something like that full length episodes. And my Patreon of me just talking. If you go back far enough, you'll find a couple of me with guests, all kinds of stuff there. It really helps out, helps me out and help support the show. Also, you can find a video version. I talked to her over zoom. She was in Michigan at the time, and you can find that also in the description of this episode the link to that on YouTube. Hey, Halloween time is upon us, so please do me a favor. Tell your friends about the show. Get the word out. Okay, here we go. Here is me talking to intuitive psychic medium shar Margolis on with the show. I am joined by Shar Margolis. Hello, Shar, how are you?
Speaker 3: Raz is so lovely to meet you, honey.
Speaker 1: It is so nice to meet you. I am reading your book right now.
Speaker 3: You are. Oh you are?
Speaker 1: You are psychic? Now, I know you are psychic?
Speaker 3: Right, everybody psychic?
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I have talked to a lot of psychics in my day, and they always tell me that I'm I'm I mean, I do. I also believe that everyone is psychic. But they always tell me like, you're a little bit maybe a little bit more in tune than other people. And I think I am because I was reading your book and there's a lot of things in there where I'm like, oh, I already know that. I already did that part and I never no one taught me that. But I think, I think I am psychic.
Speaker 3: Of course you are. But also you probably had to depend on your intuition more than most people to get to where you are because you've taken a lot of risks in your life, and you know, you've you kind of like have pioneered your way to be where you are and and it hasn't been easy. So you you know, the people maybe that raised you didn't understand you. And also you probably always knew you were a little different than most people, but you always lived with your own truth. And when we live with our own truth, we're more in touch with the universe, and the universe has information for us, so you probably have downloaded guidance from your spirit guides and your guardian angels and the universe through your life so you could be who you are and live in your truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It makes good sense, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I've I think I look at it that way. I think that's what I've always thought. I don't know. Your book has got me thinking about a lot of things. Oh good, Yeah, it's it's it's really good. And the stories in here are incredible. And I should definitely point out that you were recommended to me by our mutual friend Chris Colfer, who he's been on this podcast and he is such a magical human being and anybody that's a friend of his is a friend of mine, and so he recommended you, and he also wrote the foreword in this book. And what what a gift, What what an amazing gift that forward is to me for me. It's so sweet. And you guys met when you were doing it was who who? I always get confused of what the timeline was?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, and so uh he there's a fly in here. He actually he the fun He really tells the story in a really funny way. I hope people read the book and follow it because it's such it's really such a great It's like two people, Chris and myself, who you would never think would become such close friends because of the age difference to begin with. And he's just this really old soul. And I always tell him he's older than I am, because he is. He's like, he's like an old lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And well, you also predicted Kelly or I guess, I mean you were able to tell that Kelly Ripple was pregnant on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What happened was she was auditioning to be the co host of of UH with Regis. And the interesting thing was is that I kept saying, why don't you guys put me on around Halloween? And a dear friend of mine, who was the book or at the time, her names Joanne Salzman, said no, you're not. You're not a Halloween psychic. You're you're the real deal. And she says, I think you should go on November or whatever it was, and I said maybe fourth or something, and I said okay, And Kelly was auditioning and they asked me to read for her, and she had just had a child. So but her grandma Grace was standing behind her, and her nickname was d and I got the name no Esther. I'm sorry, your grandma Esther was behind her, and I got the name Esther, and then I got a D initial. And then I said, well, she's holding a baby, but I know you just had a baby, but are you pregnant? And Marie just goes, Kelly, are you not telling us something? And she goes, oh my god, my bosses don't even know my children. Then and it and the you know, the the plus to the story is I had them on my podcast. I have a podcast called Sharvision, which is the sign behind me. And during COVID, during lockdown, I had Kelly and her husband, excuse me, Mark and Sula's son, and I found out during that interview that he was at home and he practically he fell off the couch like he like they were the only ones that knew she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well do you think that? I mean obviously that she's auditioning for this job. So she's like, I can't be on maternity leave as I'm trying to get this job. So but hey, it all worked out.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly, And it's the gift that keeps giving. It was like the access Hollywood of the day moment, and it keeps coming back. And I was just on it for my last book. The universe is calling you right before Lockdown, right before they I didn't have a not like before they got rid of the audience. And now I'll be on again soon, I think the first week of September twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: So what made you want to write this book?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, my books are my children. I don't have children, so well except for this, he's my baby. Ah, who's that, Sonny Margolis.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you're just listening, it's a little tiny. Is that a chihuahua? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Long here chiaha long.
Speaker 1: Hare chia Oh sunny, he's such.
Speaker 3: A good boy. Anyway, So, my books and my children, and they're my legacy. It's what I'm hoping to leave to all the years of doing this work, that I want people to understand that there is no death, that when we cross over we see our loved ones again, that life is a school and we're here to learn lessons, and it's really all about the choices we make life, and that everybody has the gift of intuition, and that we're guided by the universe and our angels and our spirit guides when we listen. And so I try in different ways through my podcast, through reading for people, through life coaching, through doing talk shows that this is something we all can use to help guide us in this life because life isn't easy, and people deserve to know that they're not alone. Even when they feel alone, that there's not other people around them, They're really not alone because we all have angels watching over us and guiding us. And the truth is is that some things in life are predestined excuse me, but most things we create by the choices we make.
Speaker 1: I as I was reading it, I was definitely thinking, Okay, it's probably going to come up, and it did pretty early on the thought of intuition and trusting your gut, and because my problem is always you don't act upon it. No, well, when I don't, I knew, I always learned that I should have, so I'm pretty good at it nowadays. But my problem is that I get too concerned that I'm being either judgmental of you know, if I get a bad vibe off of somebody. I go, maybe I'm just being judgmental, or I think you should maybe I'm Maybe I'm just living in fear because I'm having this feeling. Maybe I should I shouldn't go to that party or whatever. And maybe it's just my own social anxiety. So I don't how do I figure out the difference?
Speaker 3: Well, usually your first gut feeling about someone is the right feeling. Or maybe it's someone you knew in a past life and there was karma to be made up for in this life, and maybe in the last lifetime things didn't work out so well and you're being brought back together to fix something or try to fix something. But usually your first gud feeling is right. And what you said earlier is the way I teach people like you have a gud feeling. Maybe it's a romance, maybe it's a business deal, maybe it's a friendship, but you have a gud feeling, no, you better not do it, don't trust it, And you go and you start talking to them, and you have things in common, so you go and you connect anyway, and then time proves that you suffer the consequences because your first gut was right. Now, as far as fear. We call fear the four letter F word falls evidence appearing real, so you know it. Maybe you're either being tipped off that you have to be careful of this person, or maybe you have psychological things from the past it caused you not to want to pursue something. Now, that's what we all have to figure out. How our minds work and how our brains work. And when we get an intuitive feeling, it's a feeling that's fed into us. It's not a thought we think, it's a thought given to us. But you also have to understand, as in everyday life, there are good and bad people. In the spirit world, there are good in bad spirits, so there's a lot going on all at once. So every time I read for people, I always say a prayer of protection to make sure that the information I'm getting is only from the highest good.
Speaker 1: So with the bad energies. Now, this is a ghosty kind of a podcast, and so much of ghosts belief and entertain and all of that stuff centers around like the idea of demons and these evil energies maybe from Hell or wherever. I mean, how does how does that look to you? Or what's your understanding of that.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe that there are different quote neighborhoods on the other side, okay, And I feel like people resonate with who they are as human beings. So I feel that there's a dark side, and there's a darker side, and even the darkest side, and then there's a light side and the lighter side and the lightest side. So you know, it just depends you will resonate with the energy that you are. You can't hide from the truth when you get to the spirit world. You know, if you're a politician and you're lying your head off right now, when they get to the other side, they will Karma is real. What goes around comes around.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, yeah, there's I mean, I guess it is kind of judgment day or whatever. I was wondering what you mean by you're not always right, but you're never wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, I forgot I said that.
Speaker 1: So, so.
Speaker 3: I let's say I pick up on someone's going to meet the love of their life. And let's let's say that I'm either off with timing. I might be because it's hard to do timing sometimes the timing of it, or maybe I might give them a name of somebody, but they might meet two people with that same name. Okay, So that's why I encourage people to learn about their own true gut feeling so that they can help make the decisions. They can help it along.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But I teach now because there's a lot of people out there doing psychic work who don't know what they're doing, and they're not connecting with the highest energy of guide for to guide people of goodness and wisdom. And when you trust your own instincts and you can trust yourself, it can help put you in the right place to make the right choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's people that are kind of using the lower level energies and it might not always be for the best intention. Is that Is that sort of what you meant?
Speaker 3: I definitely, you know, I'm on TikTok and I know, believe it or not, my friends talk me into getting on TikTok, and I do readings on TikTok, and then I'm on Sharvision and I am I'm on Instagram and and Facebook and Twitter. And there are people who are scammers trying to impersonate me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's really common right now. It's awful.
Speaker 3: They're asking for money and I will never DM people. Never I will. You know, if anybody wants to get a hold of me, they can go to char dot net, cha r dot net and that's it. So yeah, it's very it's very frustrating because a lot of people need help, and a lot of people have nowhere else to turn, and a lot of people can't afford to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist. And I don't claim to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but I can say that wisdom does come through me. I've only been practicing this work for almost fifty years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love what you were talking about in the book that you know. Of course, people want to accuse you of googling, which is a common thing that I hear when someone gets reading a reading, you know, especially a public figure. But you come from a you were doing this work before Google.
Speaker 3: I was doing this work when I had a landline that was connected to the wall. Yeah, I mean all we got was the daily newspaper, and there were four networks on the television. There was ABCNBCCBS, only three to begin with, and then Fox came along. So I'm but I'm happy that I never had any of that around because it really nowadays it gets in the way people you know, can think that you're you're that you're not telling the truth. But you know, the bottom line is I know who I am. I live with my truth. I understand that I have my own karma. I understand that what goes around comes around. So anybody who's not being honest, the karma will come back upon them. I ros I have lived to see people who have not been honest to me in my life have crazy karma. And I never wish bad on anybody ever, but I mean crazy like karma where they've been taken out that have not honorable to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'm not going to be I'm not going to do anything shady. I swear no.
Speaker 3: I would never think you would because I feel like you come from a really pure, good place.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but I'm I'm a firm believer in karma and all of that, and that's where I'm I'm just like, I will not I will not do anything bad because I'm so afraid I'm afraid of bad energies, demons, whatever, and I'm also afraid of of karma essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Well, that's good that you respect it because I promise, I promise. What goes around comes around. I've lived to see it. I think one of the reasons I'm I've been a teacher doing this for so many years and hanging in there with it is because I'm one of those people that are supposed to teach this to people. I'm one of those people that suppose to guide people in that way, because you want to make sure that when you live your life, you live with pure energy so that you end up in a that you elevate your soul to a good place. And when you ask me about the demons and whatever, I mean, they do exist, but I suggest you say a prayer to make sure they don't stay with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do whatever I have to to keep that energy away.
Speaker 3: I teach people this. I teach people to put a white light around them, yes, and then and then all the goodness and love is around them and the white light and then they go inside an egg like this, And people who can't see it, who are just hearing in this audio, it's it's a it's an egg. That's that the shell is a mirror. So anything dark or negative going at somebody will the negative will bounce against the mirror and go back to where it came from. And I always say anything in near, around or about me that is not of light, go back to where you came from and turn to light if you choose, but stay away from me. And I always ask people to protect themselves because it's important. It's important because negative thoughts attract negative thoughts and bring negative results. But positive thoughts bring positive thoughts, and positive thought is prayer. So positive tracks positive and brings positive results.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, right. I'm curious your thoughts on ghosts and like all of that kind of a thing. What is your understanding of a ghost?
Speaker 3: I think people are just dying to talk to me, but it being about a boom. Okay, so no, the dying ghosts, dead people, Okay, So this is what I think. I feel like some places are haunted. I feel like some spirits never really go to the white light and they stay earth bound in places. And then I feel like, and the trick is to try to get them to go to the white light so they can elevate their souls. But then I feel that some people are they they pass away, they crossed over to the other side, but when but they like to come back to the earth to frequent places that they enjoyed on the earth, like uh, I read for years ago. I was like the first psychic to go on the Queen Mary and read for the ghosts on the Krek Queen Mary. And there was there was a woman standing in line who was an accountant, who had nothing, didn't believe in any of this stuff at all. And when I said to them, well, I see a lady in a ball gown and she's dancing on the floor, they said, that's what that other lady said, who was the accountant, And she saw the vision of that woman as well. So I feel that that spirit went back to a place where she loved to be, on the dance room floor and her ball gown. And so I feel like there's different levels and different kinds of ghosts and spirits and how we handle them.
Speaker 1: Wait, what happens if there's two mediums talking to a spirit like in a haunted place. Have you ever done that where like the three of you are all having like interaction.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I'm sure I have in the past, especially when I started learning this work. Yeah, yeah, there were more than one person, more than medium connecting and you know, I think that's great when mediums try to help each other and try to help because the intent is to heal, and if so, if it's to heal the ghost or the spirit, to send it to the White light, or just to give that spirit some kind of confirmation that we hear them and we see them, and that they're not alone, and that we know that they're trying to connect with us. I mean, imagine being a spirit or a loved one on the other side, and imagine people ignoring them. They're trying to talk to you, they're trying to connect with you, they're trying to tell you I love you, I'm here for you, and they're being ignored.
Speaker 1: Or people are going, ah, scary.
Speaker 3: That's true too, that's true too.
Speaker 1: I know I always think about that, like a ghost just trying to be like, hey, I'm here, and people are like, that's the scariest thing I've ever heard, you know, like whispering in someone's ear, Like I don't want to scare them, so I'm just going to be like, Hi, it's me. And then you know that would terrify most human beings.
Speaker 3: Right right, it is. It's scary.
Speaker 1: So what are some scary experiences I mean, I don't know. Is it scary to you to have these experiences?
Speaker 3: Well, I saw a spirit at the foot of my bed when I was eight years old, and I could see through him, and he was wearing rags, and he had a pouch, and he went in his pouch and he took these lights and threw them at me, and they landed on me, and they evaporated as they touched my body. And I was scared to death because our house had been broken into two weeks before that. And I woke up the next morning, I threw the blankets over my head. I was pinching myself. And the next morning I said, Mommy, Mommy, the burglars were here again today. I was eight years old, and she's my mom was amazing. She said, no, honey, that was just a sandman. I said, oh, there's a sand man and she said yeah. I said, oh, okay. So I was afraid to sleep alone. To go to sleep at night, I had to have the light on or someone stand in the room with me till I fell asleep. From the time I was eight years old till probably the time I got married. When I was twenty or twenty one, I went to summer camp, so I wouldn't be alone because both my sisters were older than me and out of the house and married by the time they were, you know, by the time I was eleven, and I was definitely afraid to be alone at night. And the funniest thing is I was a counselor at a camp, a horseback riding camp, and the kids knew that I was like a little bit freaked out about things like that. And you know, they one night they made a dead body out of pillowcases, and they took a rope and they threw it over the roof of the house and put it outside my window. And then they were on the other side of the house because we were upstairs and a second storied house, an old, old farmhouse, and they would go like they would like pull the rope up and down and up and down, and I'd see this image outside my window, like going up and down and up and down. Scared the shit out of me.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you tell when it's a spirit or a living person? How does that look for you?
Speaker 3: Well, spirits, I can usually see through them. I once was on a book tour about twenty seven years ago, maybe thirty years ago, now in Oregon, and they had on the book tours. We used to have to go do it signing at night, get up early, go to the local Fox station or TV station. No sleep, and I'm not good with no sleep. And I was at this this hotel and I had I had, I had no sleep, and I was woken up and it was an old hotel like like all like old furniture and tea sets and all kinds of stuff. And I woke up and there was a man standing at the foot of my bed and I could see through him, and I screamed and I said, go away, you're not welcome here. He turned around, walked to the window and jumped out of it and went through the window. So the next day I said, can I see the manager? And I said, I don't know that if you know who I am, but I'm I'm I'm a in two I'm a psychic and I see spirits and I'm here doing a book tour and I'm on the morning show and blah blah blah blah blah. And I said, has anybody seen anybody like this? And he goes, well, we don't. We don't advertise it. But I think I was on like the fourth floor, like and there was probably six floors or something to this place. I was, let's I forgot. I was probably like in four oh two or something. Well, it turns out four oh one, four oh two, four oh three, four oh four, four oh five, four oh six have had have had apparitions of this man in this in there in those rooms. And also the housekeepers talk about how all the furniture gets moved around, and that some of the tea sets were moved around in the room, and there's there's definitely they they think that he committed suicide and he never left. He just keeps going committing suicide. Did you ever see the movie Ghost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, so remember the guy.
Speaker 1: On the the subway.
Speaker 3: Subway who never got off?
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I kind of think that's what happened to this man.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it's sort of that what do they call it? A residual haunting where you're just sort of doing the same thing, maybe not so conscious. Maybe maybe that guy that Now, this is what a lot of people, I mean, I'm sure you have your your insight on this, but a lot of people will say that maybe a spirit like that doesn't even really interact with you. If you were to say, don't jump, would it even know what Kennedy see you? I don't. Do you think that he.
Speaker 3: See You're right? I think you're right because it was like he was in another dimension.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you can turn on the TV and see the actors but they can't see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess so, But it's weird when it's in person, right in front of you. Right, Okay, Well I have to ask, are you picking up on any vibes?
Speaker 3: So am I? First of all? Whenever I read for someone, I ask permission.
Speaker 1: So you have my permission you're giving. I would be honored.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's see what I can get. So just be open about everybody living in deceased and if more than one person share the same name or initial, if you could let me know that that will help me. I always I'm going to say my prayer protection if you.
Speaker 1: Don't mind, Okay, sure.
Speaker 3: We asked the universal consciousness and God that whole to the highest spiritual power of knowledge, wisdom, and truth to guide and protect us as we communicate with our guides and angels in the spirit world and tap into the wisdom of the universe. We respect this opportunity and take full responsibility to use this not for ego or controlling others, but with the pure intention of spreading love and healing life on this earth and beyond. Anything that is in near, around or about us that is not of light. Go back to where you came from and turn to light if you choose, but stay away from us. So I see somebody that's a jay or M initial. Do you have family that's a j r and M? Or did you have somebody to cease such a j r and M.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: It could be a first name, middle name, or a last name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, last name M.
Speaker 3: Is that is that your family name or your mom's.
Speaker 1: Made a name or my mom's made a name?
Speaker 3: Okay, because I feel like there's people like that around you. And is there an A or E initial?
Speaker 1: My grandfather's middle name was with an A.
Speaker 3: Is it spelled a N or a L or a R a L? Is it like Albert or Alfred or Allen?
Speaker 1: It's aloishes Alo wishes.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have gotten that one, but I think your grandpa's spirit may be around And uh, did you have somebody that committed suicide around.
Speaker 1: You that I know of?
Speaker 3: Was there did you know of somebody that committed suicide or that or that odd or that maybe didn't commit suicide, but that ohdeed.
Speaker 1: I have known people, maybe not super close to me or not recent or anything like that, but I have over the years.
Speaker 3: Was there somebody with an S or C or do not remember their names?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think of the people that I know in that situation.
Speaker 3: And also, do you know if there was somebody with an A or M. Do you remember anybody that was like that? Did you know Michael or Matthew or m or Mark? I don't know the name. I'm not sure what the name is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do they have a message or something.
Speaker 3: Was there a friend of a friend that passed a friend of a friend that passed that? Either you don't you don't know this studio? You're not sure.
Speaker 1: I can't think of who that is.
Speaker 3: Is there anyone around you that's not that that's a Michael or Mark or Matthew's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael, Mark or Matthew? Who is that?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Not anyone super close?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you are you wanting to do something new with a career move or uh, doing a new career situation.
Speaker 1: I want new opportunities in my career.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's going to be something coming up for you. Are you thinking of getting somebody to manage you? Or yeah, okay, I think you're going to do something with a product or I don't know. I'm hearing music, but I'm not saying you're going to do music, but something like I don't know if it's makeup or creative or clothing or something like that. Have you thought about doing something like that?
Speaker 1: I used to do drag, you use, so I've kind of gone away from wearing a bunch of makeup and clothes. Are you telling me I need to go back to drag?
Speaker 3: Have you thought about doing.
Speaker 1: That going back?
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, now you don't have to.
Speaker 3: But there's something else that I see you doing. That's like business or product where you sell a product. Okay, And because I think you're looking for ways to bring in another.
Speaker 1: Income, Yeah I could use some money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well everybody probably can. And who else is c A C? Like? Is there anyone else besides our friend Chris?
Speaker 1: That's the first person I thought.
Speaker 3: There anyone else that's a Charls or Chris.
Speaker 1: Or someone that's living that's in my life.
Speaker 3: I think, And all that's okay. I'm not sure what I think there's gonna be like a you didn't have anyone to cease, it's like deceased. That's a c or an SNS. No, okay, you might remember these things after Yeah, maybe maybe not. But I'm seeing you doing something with producing or production, and I think you want to do something behind the scenes with producing or production. I think you're gonna end up doing something with technology or are you on other platforms besides this, Are you on like TikTok or reluctantly?
Speaker 1: I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I think you should take more advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, and.
Speaker 3: And bring the people to your to your podcast. Yeah, I think you need to. I think you should use it more to bring people to your podcast. But I think you're just in the beginning of doing your career. I think that there's many more doors that you're going to open up. But there's also something with technology you're going to do as well. So but it's all good. I think there's really like I think you've always thought of yourself as a star and that you're going to manifest that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, well, thank you. I so appreciate that.
Speaker 3: You are so welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay, we only have a couple more minutes left. But gosh, what else could I ask you? How do you turn it off? I?
Speaker 3: I turn it off all the time. I only turn it on when I have to, Okay, less unless there's a spirit that is really strong and really is trying to get to somebody to let them know they're okay.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, like the classic grocery store situation where you're out in public and you have to give someone a message.
Speaker 3: Right, and I feel responsible to try to help them. That's what I do. You know, That's the only time I and and and then I asked permission, because you should never just read for people, should never just attack people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does that usually go? If you go up to someone, do they sometimes go what?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah? Yeah, some people don't want to know, but most people want to know. Yeah, I bet most people want to know what's going on. But you know, it's your generation that's going to help bring this to the fore in a much bigger, better way. There's still it's your generation that's going to bring the truth out into the world. What do you mean, well, my generation kind of screwed up. I mean of politics. Look at global warming, global warming, and I feel like it's your generation that's going to try to save the planet, and it's not going to put up with all the bullshit and make it all about money. The older generation was more about money. Not that you won't make money, but there's a responsibility with living with the truth and all the stuff that's going on with you know, the reason that the pandemic happened is so that we all would be more compassionate to one another. It's not really happening yet, but eventually it will. Eventually. I feel like your generation will help try to save the planet.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: So it's scary.
Speaker 1: Well, shar thank you for your time. I so appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's my honor. I'm so thrilled that you even wanted me on.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Where are people going to get you our psychic.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll be at bookstores, but you can order it online at Amazon dot com and Barnes and Noble and Target. And you know, my wish is for everybody to learn to listen to their own intuition to prevent problems and at ten goals in their lives and find more peace and happiness.
Speaker 1: Well, you've given me peace and happiness today. And you're you're very busy. You also have podcasts, you're on social media. I love the series that you did with RuPaul's Drag Race Drag Queens, which is on I believe YouTube. You can watch. You're busy girl. All be about to do is google Sharbargolis and they will have endless amounts of content to consume. So and I love it all. I think you're I feel like you're the real deal. For sure. My psychic intuition is telling me you're the real deal.
Speaker 3: Well I accept that with the gracious heart. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Shar Margolis. I am so happy that I got to talk to her and have a reading with her. Also, she did not predict that I'm pregnant, unlike Kelly Rippa, and you know what, I'm not pregnant, So so hey, there's that too. That was pretty good. Check out the video version of this episode and my Patreon and all kinds of stuff. If you go to the description of this episode, be sure to go buy Shar's book. I really enjoyed the read. I learned a bet, heard some great stories. Enna, Please tell your friends about the show. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. Star bands on Them, a podcast network