Speaker 1: We're saying, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame, come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes. Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 2: It when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 3: Shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 4: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last to color and kicking in at the end. We leave it with just a lift his spirits. But you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say it's slip. Oh, folks say we dig it good.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't do what you do?
Speaker 4: Cay no this do what you do? Can't no do what I do?
Speaker 5: No this.
Speaker 2: She she.
Speaker 5: She Hey, Hey, hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn with Flame and Bobby He she we he she we he she Hello, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 4: Hi, Flaming Roe. How are you tut's Well?
Speaker 5: I was good to its, but I can't find my other earpot.
Speaker 4: Oh know you here?
Speaker 5: I hated with my cereal?
Speaker 4: Is that what you had for dinner? You had cereal for dinner.
Speaker 5: That's I never eat cereals. I wanted some cocoa puffs so bad. Oh my god, I went to this my box of cocoa puff.
Speaker 4: I've never had cocoa puffs. I do once in a while, have a little frosted flake for myself. I'm sure it's horrible, and I am an oatmeal girl. I have to say a little cinnamon and brown sugar on the top. Good.
Speaker 5: I'm already brown sugar. I don't need no more of that, baby, I'm already.
Speaker 4: Brown stick your finger in.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, that's not sugary. Okay. Anyway, Hello to I'm fantastic producer, mister Aaron Howard. Listen, Bobby, it has been a week. Last week I was in Chicago. I had a great time. I celebrated the Baton Show Lounges fifty fifth anniversary. The Baton is a female impersonation club that their motto is the tops of the Nation review and it is where I got my start. So it it was great to be back there to celebrate with mister Jim Flynn, who was the owner, excuse me, of the Baton Show Lounge. It was really nice. It was a lot of nostalgia, but it didn't have the same feel because it was not the club that we started out in. He was at the club that we started out in for fifty three years and the pandemic hit and then they came over to this new location and it's okay, but it's just not I missed the hole in the wall. So many stories in there that if I told the real stories, I would be in prison. Yeah, it was a great experience, and so it was glad to celebrate with him, to celebrate that with him. And while I was in Chicago, I had a luxury of doing ABC without Warner, the Wendy City Live Show and Ryan I can't think of Ryan's last name. And I also did Fox News and I was able to do WGC I Want to seven point five because I filled in for my boy Leon Rodgers on his morning show, who will be featuring for me on Marsha twenty ninth and thirty afore men when I'm in Chicago at the Chicago Laugh Factory. So I had a chance to do a lot of press. Some of the clips up on YouTube on my YouTube page or my Instagram page which is Monroad dot Flame, Monroad Dot Flame. Because I haven't gotten it back, but I thought when Et was up there messing with the sound with the barriers yes day, I was gonna get my page back. But East didn't do enough. Girl. If you ever watched that movie Leave the World Behind, yesterday, I thought they was leaving us behind.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you Facebook down, we've had like a mess. The phone's down the week before. Uh huh. Something's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So get your tickets to come see me in Chicago, and I'll be in Kylie in Texas at next month April twenty six and twenty seven. But we'll talk about that later. Come on, Boudy Clifford, how was your week? I'm sorry, Oh no, my.
Speaker 4: Week was great, just kind of plug it along, waiting for spring to come. Things are stopping to sprout here. I think it probably a little prematurely, but I'll take it. As I say, global warming is a horrible thing, but since we already have what's going on, I'll take the warm, warmer weather.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bobby, you said things that sun the sprout here. Oh, I took that as ad you see them extra hair going right there?
Speaker 4: No, I can't. So I'm fifty in my fifties and I'm blind as a bath. So here that's the good thing. That's what you have to have friends that can't see anything. You look perfect to me.
Speaker 5: I'm only thirty nine, so I can't relate anyway. You know that. Don't get past where we're going about and where we're going.
Speaker 4: We got all sorts of stuff happening, something that I thought was really really important. It's not even in our country, but something worth mentioning. And I hope to God that that Biden gets back in because France becomes the first country to enshrine abortion rights in its constitution so they can't be taken away, so women's reproductive rights. And I thought, what a great first, let's help other countries fall in line.
Speaker 5: I love the sound of that, But I always ask myself, when is America seemed to be always last and stuff like that. We can be first for so many other things, putting a man on them, the first to discover a cure for blase skipping to do, but when it comes down to human basic human rights, especially the rights of women, the rights of women, we're always last.
Speaker 4: And you know what I really want people to think about is being a Catholic. This is a Catholic country. So if they can do it, you know the rest of us should be able to fall in line. But let's see what happens. Let's see. You know, this is why it's important for us to vote and make sure that we get our get ourselves to the to the balance.
Speaker 5: Speaking of voting, when I was on AMC, when I was on Wendy City Lab last week, I did point right at the camera and say, and if we lose this election by one vote, and you'll say that you didn't vote, it is your fault. I want you to know I'm speaking to whoever i'm speaking to, it's the truth.
Speaker 4: You did and it is powerful. A lot of people don't think that because it's really it's like multi layered, and it's confusing because we have the electoral college, but your vote gets us the points that we need, you know, the other number of votes that we need for the electoral college, which was put into place for territories and all this razmataz, so one state wasn't more important than the other. It kind of took population and stuff into mind. Whether we need it still, I don't know enough about it to know if we need it. I'd rather just have the popular vote. But it was one of those checks and balances that the forefathers put into put into motion.
Speaker 5: It is something. It is something that just like the police, it needs to be reformed because they have the same amount of votes in a very small county and a very city in Boom Boom nowhere that a major metropolitan city would happen. I just do not believe that that is fair.
Speaker 4: No, they do. I think they do. I think they need to look at it first. They need to look at it and see if we actually need it. But if it's really written to the constitution, we can't get rid of it, then I agree with you. We need some sort of reform that gives us better parody from state to state, from area to area, et cetera, et cetera. So that was one good thing. The other thing that I just saw that popped up. I don't know if you've got to chance to see any hot topics this evening, but that rust verdict came in, you know, with that poor woman was killed on the movie said Alex fought exactly. She was found a guilty of involuntary and manslaughter of that twenty twenty one, I can't say murder the shooting. I guess I watched.
Speaker 5: I watched. I watched her face. I'm sorry by bad cut.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you didn't you really don't.
Speaker 5: When they when they read her guilty verdict, there was no expression on her face. It wasn't I mean, her face never changed from just it was stoic. It was like she didn't go yeah, like she just it was no emotion whatsoever. And I'm not saying like she didn't care, but nothing changed. I would have been like, oh my god, no, but where everybody's different, But she had no expression on her face whatsoever.
Speaker 4: They probably have been prepping that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I found that mind bog. I'm like, oh my god, I don't know. I guess I'm a different person because my face telling me all the time, well my.
Speaker 4: Fat ass would have hit the floor and you would have needed a plane to get me out. But if it was me.
Speaker 5: But I'm not like that.
Speaker 4: But they've been prepping her, and in both sides, not just the prosecution, the defense, both sides said that there was gross negligence. They were trying to put it on somebody else, but she is the person that put the put the bullets in the gun. So Unfortunately, you know, she's gonna probably serve some sort of time. They haven't even set the sentencing date her. It carries like eighteen months or something in a five thousand dollars fine, which sounds kind of crazy considering somebody died, but it was it truly was an accident. Now they're saying what happened.
Speaker 3: Today in the words that were used and where they were placed, is very good for Alex Baldwin's case because they did hold somebody accountable for it, and he and they all they said words such as, we expect the actors to not act, you know, necessarily the way that they're and to kind of go off script.
Speaker 4: But these are all things that we would expect. That was the prosecution actually saying it.
Speaker 5: So I have always thought that because at first Alex Baldwin got away, you know, they didn't charge them with anything. But I have always thought that was personal because he was such a good Trump impersonator. I always believe, oh my god, right I did. I always thought that that was personal on that end because he was done so good at impersonating ex President Donald Trump. And I think that you know, power, they have power and reach, and I think they was always after him about that that.
Speaker 4: Well, well we'll see what happens. Strangely enough, his case, they're just throwing out the numbers to kind of again and clickbait, to just kind of let us know. But his sentence, if he was ever found guilty, could hold up to five years. You know, that's a vast difference in eighteen months. So but let's see what happens. You know, we'll have to It's going to happen over the summer. We'll have to see actually what happens. I feel so boundly for that lady. The only thing that is that it was instantaneous, you know, but but her whole was at Helanya, her whole family, She had little kids and everything that was awful.
Speaker 5: Well, the prayers to the family, prayers also to the victim, because it was just it was from what we can from what we saw, as from what the reports that we have all seen, it was an accident, and accidents do happen. Unfortunately, it has to happen to somebody, and I don't want to take that lightly at all because I have children, and I don't want somebody to accidentally hurt one of my children. Because I don't know how I would feel. But accidents do happen. I'm so sorry about that. Yeah no over here at laugh and learned. So, yes, yes we are.
Speaker 4: She has to live with it. So the next thing I thought, because it's the kind of local, was that that National guardsman Tech Sarah I think was his name. He was actually arrested here in Dighton, Massachusetts. He was found guilty and is agreed. He's one who lead the documents and agreed to a sixteen year prison sentence. He pled guilty to all six counts. The one thing he did by doing that and coming clean and not having to go through a trial is that they they did not charge him with additional counts under the espionage jeft so for the leaking of the sensitive national defense info.
Speaker 5: So he wasn't the one that identified as transgender, though, was he? Because there was?
Speaker 4: I don't Yeah, no, I don't believe.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: He was very pretty boy, and I'm not being fresh, really really pretty. So if you told me that, I wouldn't If he was a transman, that wouldn't have shocked me. But I don't think so. I don't think that was him. So that that's what's happening, and just sort of a setup for our conversation on the election. After we all know that Scotus lets Trump be on all of the ballots. They said that states don't have the power to remove candidates for federal office, especially the presidency, and that it would have to be done under Congress. And that's a So he was on on we'll talk about the election in a few minutes, not a.
Speaker 5: Surprise, And you guys are going to be shocked there when I think about what the Supreme Court dead about that, you guys are really going to be shocked at my answer. So yeah, let's we're gonna keep We're gonna get to stay tuned.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping I feel like because they have the two cases, I feel like this one. And it was actually the the Progressive Democrat that came out first and said it. She was the she right off the bat, So sort of was questioning and saying, yeah, I don't know, but I think that he's my I don't think he's going to be as happy about him him being able to have immunity. I don't think they're going to come back the way that he's hoping that they do. So you know, we'll see, Yeah, the oh Republican National Committee chair Ronan McDaniel is stepping down. They're they're they're a hot mess. They've got you know, Trump is trying to lead the charge on that one, put us his daughter in Lauren and get some sort of power over that. We'll see what actually happens. But they got big money problems over there, So we'll see. And Trump is kind of you know, rubbing the coffers there for his legal stuff.
Speaker 5: Big money problems. You listen, he hasn't even paid he hasn't even paid fans for the lawsuits. So but according to him, according to him, now he is a billionaire ten times over.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that he said he's not going to be able to come up with the money unless he unless he has to have put one hundred one hundred million dollar bomb down, unless he sells something. Okay, so sell something. You know. It's like, oh, I don't have it, and because I don't have it, meted if we all went to court and said that, well we don't we don't have what you need, or when you're paying a bill, oh I don't have it. I know I got that car out there and I love it, but I don't have the money to pay. We're gonna have to figure something else.
Speaker 5: We're going to see how this goes. Oh my god, well else, Bobby, where we're going.
Speaker 4: So the other thing that's sort of that sort of is great news for the country, although they're not going to see it as navs deck was up by five hundred last week, which is showing that there's a slower progression with inflation. But I will say it's still expensive to go out there, to go out to the grocery store and pick up your pick up your your eggs and your milk and and et cetera, et cetera. You know your Papa book issues are still still there. Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Well, well here's the thing. Well, we're comparing food prices, and food has went up. I'm a single day and I got food almost every other day. Yeah, but everything is going up, So don't just hark on just the food. Now, I get it. But everything is going up, Bobby, and everything is going to gas prices are going up. And I'm not going to say that this is on Biden's watch, Hibby, And here be very clearly, I said this on coffee time today. I would go and vote for some of the policies that Donald Trump has not. It is it is his morals that shake me, and some of his positives that he just don't care, especially when it comes to my community, that don't even care about me that much. But I would vote for him tomorrow if he would show me at that wall that he built in twenty sixteen that he ran his whole plaform. If he shows me where the wall is that Mexico paid for, because those his words, not mine, right, he promised you all a wall in Mexico is going to pay for it. That was his whole entire campaign to run and win in twenty sixteen. If you show me that wall, I will vote for him with my man name and and my woman name, and I would denounce president by just show it to me. Show me the wall today. I don'kay. I ain't think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's not gonna yeah, it's not going to happen. But you know, a lot of this it might be under Biden's watch as far as he's sitting in the scene, but there's a lot of price scougeon going out there flame. You know, I understood it when there was when we had the pandemic and then the prices go up because there was more need and they can. But it's come down now, you know, it's the pandemic's gone, and all of your other gas and everything else that would that that drove the prices to go up, they've all gone. You know here in Massachusetts least you had said gas is going up. Yeah, but it's to ninety seven a gallon. You don't need to be charging me delivery fees that are so high for my Brussels sprouts or whatever it is. So he's gotta he's got to sort of, I think, work on that. He says he is going to work on it. One of the things he did do that I thought was terrific, the President Biden and in his administration, was he capped the junk fees for credit cards. You're late fees down from thirty two to eight dollars. Now, you know, that's it. That's all you can charge eight bucks. So if the average person isn't like drowning in fees, you don't have the money to pay the bill as it is, and now you're going to tack on an exorbitant fee.
Speaker 5: No, well yeah, And if they would sit down and and itemized all the positive things that President Biden has done, but right, looking at his age and.
Speaker 4: That's all they look at. Yeah, I mean, maybe he should die of twenty four heirs that he has left on his head. Maybe he should make them bright people color yellow like the other one and people will think he's young and via I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think I personally think he should die a jib back and come out looking like a young Well, I don't know about young heir, might be young.
Speaker 4: We have to weave bottom now looking at Biden's history, Biden is that Biden was never my pick.
Speaker 5: Bite ain't even my pick. Now Biden is my option.
Speaker 4: Right and he's doing it. He's trying. He's either done or trying to do everything that he told us that he was running on. There are places where where he's weaker. Immigration. We got to figure that out. I'm hoping on Thursday, when we have the State of the Union that which is kind of going to be you know, it's going to be a big deal for him. I'm hoping to God that he comes out with something about an executive order just to close it down, just to stop the bleeding, you know, until we figure it out, until they can pass something. You know, I saw Joe Manchin today and he was denouncing sort of the Republicans for stopping you know, what they put forward as far as immigration for the emergency that we've got going on, and you know, it was a really good deal and they blew it.
Speaker 5: And as far as the immigrants go, I say, I read a very disturbing article on the airplane on my way back home from Chicago to say that they were going to make immigrants. Some of these immigrants police officers and law enforcement officers. I'm telling you, Bob, it is so scary to me as the person of color, because I feel like, are you going to do that to them? Tell them how to vote, what to do, and then give And because Donald Trump said out of his own mouth that if he did get like an office on day one, he was giving all police officers indemnity, which means that we could have a George Floyd eight times a day, seven days a week, and now don't happened to any of those law enforcement officers. So I hope you guys are really paying attention to what is being seen and how they are moving, because we're doing all of this personal infighting and the boxing and arguing and the bickering and who shot John and they are moving the needle on this machine right in front of our faces. But we're so busy fighting. You missed, you missed the whole train. So please change your ticket and get on the right train, or close your windows, open your windows or something, because it's very scary. And if they're making these immigrants, legalizing them to be police officers, because then they'll tell them, we're gonna give you a job. We're gonna tell you how to vote. This is how you vote, because this is what you want. And doctor Carl Anderson put up a whole thing. I wroted this whole video. Go watching, y'all. He said that we will black people will be fourth class citizens in this country. I need y'all to pay attention to what they're doing. While we hardly got blacks for Trump. I can't tell you who to vote for, but I hope that you understand that what is important to you, and I'm talking about to the LGBT community and to the black and brown community, y'all better pay attention. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm Bobby. I'm offing so much.
Speaker 4: No, No, I found that interesting. I had read something like that too, but they were qualifications. So I'm hoping they go in like you had to be in the country X amount of years with the path decitizenship. Biberdy body boot part of me says, because so few people want to be police officers right now, I like that they speak other languages so that when they you know, when they pull up, and if there's only Spanish speaking people, jees, they might be able to pull out you know, whoever he is, mister Rodriguez, and and maybe get him to maybe to get him to to interpret for us. Who knows. We'll have to see where that goes. Alabama is is passing legislation tomorrow Thursday to protect access to vitro fertilization, which is great. They've got such backlash that that they're sort of turning things, turning things around. Let's hope it's you know, we keep on moving with that.
Speaker 5: That that is very.
Speaker 4: Expensive, super expensive. So imagine having it super expensive and you get a viable egg, or you get three of them, or you get three eggs, three embryos, excuse me, and only one of them is viable and it's expensive to store. What are you supposed to do? With the other two. I mean, you don't you don't want two unviable embryos, you know, it just it made no sense to me. But I'm glad that they're working it out, and they're figuring out, figuring out if any other Red states were looking to make the change, hopefully this will kind of scare them into just leaving things be. And so many people have to do IVF flame not everybody can do it naturally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what blows me about all of it? It's all of these old old old asked me and in charge, right, who can't even impregnate nobody without the assistance of a little blue or young field? Don't ask them why I know both colors anyway? Who cannot do it without the assistance of a little peel? And then you go off the deep rail trying to tell the woman what she can and cannot do with her body.
Speaker 4: It doesn't, it doesn't. It makes no sense to me. And that affects both sides. Really, it doesn't just affect the whole IVFING. It affects the father as well as the mother. It's not this isn't just a this isn't just a woman's issue, although it is. It's also affecting him because once they get into our uters, it doesn't are not going to stop them from getting into your your peepy and telling you what what you can do either and who has to who has to be sterilized, and all that stuff. It can be a real slippery slope.
Speaker 5: Oh now you want to three kids later? Oh now you want to see?
Speaker 4: Okay, where were you? No? Something that was that's sort of I'm not going to say it's nice. Alexei and Navalni's mom got to bury him. Unfortunately, his wife and kids couldn't go. It was too dangerous for them. They live abroad, but they they got to put them to rest. And these people flame when I watched it. They were so brave because they were If they brought flowers, the guards came and through the flowers out immediately like so that he could have no nobody could pay any honor to them. They risked going to jail, and they did grab some for no reason, just standing in line, just grabbed him and put him into jail. It was It was absolutely nuts, But so I'm glad the mom got the body back. I feel terrible that the wife didn't get any type of closure getting to see him, and of course we still don't have a reason for the death right. Yeah, I don't think I get that.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go on to Okay, we're.
Speaker 4: Moving moving, I know, I know, I know. But the good thing is the House passed some government funding bills, so we're trying. We're coming to get up against that. The government shut down, so work is being is taking place, so we're gonna have to see what what the Senate does. But fingers and toes that that the package finally gets all signed off and and get gets it in time. I'm sure you will. You know, we're only talking about the eighth So it's it's like around the corner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bie, Biden got a big Biden got a big day ahead. I hope you eat. I hope he eat his wheedies today.
Speaker 4: It goes to bed. Really, I hope he's in bed now. I hope he's in bed now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We need he needs to really come across and we have to figure out some way. Also, I mean staying with Ukraine. There's big things going over in Ukraine and they're literally rationing, they're rationing bullets. So we need him to work as magic so we can get some sort of money or just somehow figure out a way to send them some money, because the last thing we need is Putin taken over there and then just coming right down the pike. And then could you imagine if if the Orange one ever got in got into to office, he and Putin would be like penpals.
Speaker 5: Pen pals, like next door neighbors. Yeah. I saw that with h and they bombed like only three hundred feet away from Violensky. Today they very close to him and another world leader. It is very bad over and they under staying. They usually shoot two hundred shals a day, but they have to limit themselves down to like fifties. I was like, wow, you know.
Speaker 4: We've got to get that money to them. We've got to get the help. I mean, everybody else is giving as much as they can. I mean it really the US has. We've got to help them because this is about everybody has to Foreign policy is about our safety. If we can keep all of these countries safe, then nobody's shooting at us. So it's like the last thing. We've got enough internal problems right now, we don't need the external ones, which which by the way, are killing Joe Biden, you know they when we did, we did on the ballots. Excuse me. We had a lot of people that were doing no commitment, even here in mass no commitment because they're angry with the way he's handling Gaza and Israel. And you know, he's trying to keep us out of war, never mind solve everybody else's war as well, because if the other one gets in, he's given enough to nobody. He's not worrying about humanitarian crisis. He is getting he has been doing over the weekend air drops, but it's not enough. We're not getting These people are starving, this famine going over there. They had people getting shot when they were trying to do give some humanitarian aid. The Israelis shot in the air to get them to back off, and that's scared the people in the trucks, and the trucks were running over the people that were looking for the bread and the water for their fami. Oh god, what a big fat mess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot going on over here. But pray us to all the innocent again. And my model for war is stupid. You know what, whenever it sta for us to go to war, you know who should fight the leaders put their asses in a ring and let them go forward.
Speaker 4: Honest to God, you know, if you I understand where where not Yahoo was at the beginning of the war of the war like after October seventh, but right now, I mean, I know we have to drive them out, but they've got to be more strategic. There's got to be other ways. And these people have nothing even at the end of this how who's going to be putting up the houses. Who's going to clear the land so that people can actually move back in back back to where nothing? I mean, what are they going to? What is Palestine going to be? Nothing but like a tensity? I don't know, but it's really it's it's crazy. I'm hoping tomorrow we have the State of the Union. I'm hoping some of that. It's investing in the economy, protecting women's health, democracy at risk? Are the the are the topics that he's going to be discussing if you.
Speaker 5: Let's get to him. Let's get to him, because I want to call it that Palestine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, no, no, we are this is That's what I'm saying. The State of the Union knows are those are his topics? And I easily went online. When you put the state of the Union.
Speaker 5: And you want to get more ahead, A lot is writing on his state of Reunion because yeap this Nicki Hayley dropped out. Uh, we're looking. A lot of his followers are underside. A lot of her followers were undecided. They do not want to vote for Trump, but they don't necessarily want to work vote for Joe Biden as well. This is his way too. And she has seventy nine percent of her voter said that if they didn't vote for her, they didn't know what they would do, but they didn't want to vote for Trump tomorrow. Is he has a major opportunity to win over a majority of vast voters by coming in it like a damn bulldog, standing on business as we say, he needs to stand over. I would love if he said that tomorrow that was baby. We would go crazy. But to really just deliver it, to let them know and be concise and be precise and be direct and come at it strong. I think that he could win them over because Biden is down for the fight. The fight is on. And to all you not committed voters, all you, oh, I don't know, I'm not going to vote. I'm not committed to any party. I'm voting for a third part. I would love if we had another party. I would love that, but we are too close to the finish line to even try to create a third party right now. We should have did that day one when Biden got an office, but you didn't. So now it is either the old Man or the old Orange Man, because they both owe they only three years apart.
Speaker 4: And people just they keep forgetting that. I'm hoping what comes through tomorrow is I hope he's clear and concise as well, and he doesn't have too many gaps. I mean, everybody has one or two, but too many. What I'm hoping is his fundamental decency comes across, because it seems like what he's running on is this new thing they're calling freedom of the freedom agenda and his reproductive rights. And I'm hoping that he lands some sort of narrative for exactly you know, what he's looking for in term two, and I hope it resonates with the people, because you're exactly right, Nicky, Haley's people do not want to vote for Trump. So but what we don't want them to do is we don't want to sit home and stay on the couch. So he's gotta he's gotta get a fire under them because either way, Trump or Biden, they need those votes. And Trump is not. In his victory speech he is. He did not once give a little, give a little of olive branch, nothing to Nikki Haley. So you know, I'm I'm sure she'll she'll be forced to endorse.
Speaker 5: Him, which no, she did not, she did not endorse him.
Speaker 4: Well, no she will. I'm saying she will have to probably.
Speaker 5: Which it speaks volumes about when he got out the first time. He would not concede, he would not leave him on the court with all the hoops, and then he created this whole narrative about that the election was stolen. He is showing y'all early up the front what is coming because he will not be apologetic. He would not be empathetic, He will not care about You are absolutely correct, You are absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: He really, I mean, he really Journey's speech. Millennia wasn't there. I didn't see any of his family, but I'm sure they were. They just didn't show them, like they never panned. They had that very tight shot so you couldn't see actually who was in the office. He does have a very nice family, the best family. That's what he was telling all of us, blesusus LAHA. But I mean he's he's sure to be the to be the electorate for for the GOP.
Speaker 5: Mind you, Bobby that he has the best family. And you know people are dying. Who's never died before. I'm just saying his words.
Speaker 4: I mean, the one person we know who is not going to run is Michelle Obama. She has come out again. She is not going to pop out out of a jack in a box box and say surprise. You know, She's just not going to do.
Speaker 5: It with the disrespect that she received as the first lady and her husband received as the president of these United States. I don't blame her or him for not even having no say so in this because they were very disrespected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy. She just was done. She only went in because he wanted to do it. I mean, that's what she said then she I mean, I read both. I read her books. She she wasn't looking for it. It's not it's not her her get down. She supported him. She did a phenomenal job while she was in there. She made an actual job of it made us proud, looked great while she was doing it, But she's not looking for another eight years.
Speaker 5: Back it up, Bobby, hold on, did you just get hip? It's not her, get down? Come on, Bobby. That was funny to me. I had to rewind that. I said, wait a minute, I was Catholic, white woman. Yes, say it's not her, get down. Okay, y'all hear that, Bobby, Bobby, get then, but it's not.
Speaker 4: It's politics are not her thing? Why because exactly what we're seeing. They're dirty, they're messy. You know, people are lying about you. They're all in your business, making all sorts of crazy things. Now we're gonna have to worry about AI and pictures that don't even exist actually showing up. But anyway, so that was that she's not coming. We're getting nobody. It looks like you're you're call on your seat. They have the two people for Feinstein's seat. They're actually that the representative shift and then that baseball guy are going to be Yeah.
Speaker 5: That baseball guy his name is, what's his name?
Speaker 4: Garvey?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's he's he's he's the whole story of his own baby. I hear me when I tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a character. That's what we say in my family.
Speaker 5: But they're very close. That the race is very close.
Speaker 4: Oh it's closer than I wanted to be. I want I want Shift to win, you know, I sweep, Yeah, Sift.
Speaker 5: Shift is that thirty three and Garvy is that thirty two percent. So it's very close and they may have to call a recall, I mean a do over. But it's very close. But Garvey voted for Trumps two or three times, so I don't know. I'm not I'm not and it's not yet. He voted for Trump. Just some of his policies I'm not, I'm not comfortable with. And like you said, he's a character, his his verbiage. It is not being politician. But I guess Trump changed the face of that because he said what the hell he wanted to say, and he was the president.
Speaker 4: Say what he wants to say. McConnell endorsed him, and he called McConnell's wife Coco chow.
Speaker 5: Do McConnell know he endorsed him though, let me just be on him.
Speaker 4: He looked like he did. I know, he's going he's following potty lines and he's just going along with what the GLP wants him to do. But my god, he and cruized. Somebody insulted my wife or my husband. There is no way. I don't care what they done.
Speaker 5: McConnell is giving me a little Elsa from Frozen. Oh yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: God, bless him, Bless his little hot. Bless his little hot.
Speaker 5: By the way, McConnell, he's stepping down, but not until November. Again, does he know that he's stepping down? Because Baby, from what I've been seeing, a lot of things that don't seem to be sitting right.
Speaker 4: And he's still in like he's he's stepping down from his leadership role in November, but he's still he's going to finish his seat until twenty twenty seven. So it's not like he's we're going to see him for a little while. You know, he's just going to get well. We'll see what happens. I don't want to put bed Jiuju out in the world. Did you see Trump's speech?
Speaker 5: I see it, and I'm going to tell you about her now, Bobby. I listened to it and I'm still trying to decipher some of the words that he created because he made up his own language.
Speaker 4: He made up his own facts too. He said that that President Biden is Thank god he didn't call him Obama. At least that was an improvement he was. He flew in three hundred and twenty five thousand people. He flew him in, you know, just for for no reason, just flew him everywhere. I flew all over. Now, there was a there was a parole. They called it parole, meaning that you to come over. It was like a work type of thing where thirty thousand people could come from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, Venezuela. They had to have a sponsor, they had to have somebody to pay their way, and it was work for jobs that we don't have, migrant jobs and other jobs that that we can't fill. And the only thing that I have to say that I could not find information and so it's probably a crack in the crack in the program is that I'm hoping that they're following these people, you know, like the people aren't just coming into the country and then nothing. I'm hoping almost like a parole, you have to check in one every once in a while. If they do, then I don't see God bless them. But he just made He just made up. I don't even I don't even know what he he had two or three things that when the fact checker come on and CNN I loved it, They're like, I'm wrong, wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, well you said he came in and made up his own Hasn't he made up his own story the entire time from the pay listen? Isn't isn't he didn't? He just lose a case in New York because he made up square footage in a place that he owns.
Speaker 4: But it's the truth and his guy, his his xc CFO Weissberg, Weiselberg, something like that.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 4: He's in big trouble for perjury because he testified falsely on the square footage of that place. So yeah, but you know what, it's not him going is going to go to jail, So what does he care? You know, as the chips fail, they're always the best when they're just coming in. But by the end, you know, everybody's a bomb. He's speaking of bombs. He's he's courting Elon Musk. I'm wondering if that's too to shake him down for money. I don't know, shake him down for money for to pay his bills, or shake him down for money for the election.
Speaker 5: Well, Eve, I must thus own X, and X does have millions and millions of people on there, so his influence and his reach can be good. Because they did take him off even though they did put him back over. Now he has his own little whatever it is, he has a whole lot of something because I'm telling you, Bobby, these people are banning everything that he is selling and I'm telling you, oh, it does not even look that desirable. But that's where we are. That's why y'all know. Y'all need to vote. And I'm telling you, I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm just telling you to make sure that you do vote because it's non committed or third party. I want a third party to good guy. Would I like to have a third party, But we're too close to the finish line and it is either the old Man or the Orange old Man, because y'all keep saying it like they're not three years apart.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no, it's absolutely And did you see that Kristin Cinema that we're going to be having like a changing of the guard. Kristin Cinema is also announcing that she's retiring Joe Manchin is leaving. She's leaving case. She's the girl who came in as the Democrat and then went out as an independent. All of a sudden, she flipped the script herself once she was in, which of that was kind of lousy because people voted her for her as because she was going to be a Democrat. But she's stepping down as well. So we got big changes coming, and I hope they're going to be positive. I'm hoping some of those seats have d's in them.
Speaker 5: You know what, I always considered, Bobby when I see all these people jumping ship at the same time, and I know some of them are older and they want they've been in those positions for years, but I think they would have held on to those positions until they did, like Dianne Feinstein just absolutely couldn't do the job anymore, or like I beloved it, what was the RBG, I like, I belove it straight in there until they crossed over. But I think that a lot of them just don't want to be involved in the political realm if they think that Trump is going to be the president, because they they as much as I want to say, and I'm going to say this to you on you. A white woman by me and my white neighbor told me that that she is not a Biden fan, but she does not want to support Trump, she said, because he put a face on racism. This is a white woman who said this to me. And she also said that a lot of white people agree with some of the things that he says, but none of none of the white the white community as a whole. She's only one person. She can't speak for everybody, but she said he's an embarrassment. They do not like the he is there because.
Speaker 4: He's got no he's got no give and take flat it's all about him. So the difference between the two men and I'm sorry, I hope I didn't cut you off, was Biden is he is worried about doing worried about doing service for the people. Trump is only worried about what's in it for him and the people that he's pushing in the Senate and in the Congress, people who are supposed to be working for us. There is no decorum and there's no space for cooperation or compromise anymore. And that's why people like Joe Manchin like or don't are leaving and I'm sure Cinema they don't. They didn't take a job to do nothing, and they have to go back to their consistuments and they've got nothing done. They've they've got nothing to put on the resume.
Speaker 5: For the love of God. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 5: That was great. Listen, y'all, y'all listen, yeah, flame its and and and people out there in Black Effect network land, y'all know what it is. Y'all know where we're at. Y'all know what we're up against. And this is the most crucial year for politics ever. Because what I do appreciate about Trump, because I don't respect it about him, But what I appreciated about him is everything that he said he's going to do, he does. As far as the terrorization of the country now, fixing the country, or making measures and passing bills that's going to be pertinent for the American people. He does none of those things. But if it's something Tyrannio, oh my god, he delivers. So he lets you guys know, and y'all found for a hookline and sinker every time. I'm not upset with Trump. Trump is a pimp to me, it's the people who is the people he pimping? And I'll upset with it? Ain't me now.
Speaker 4: I used to find him entertaining way back like because he's so outrageous and not landish. Now, as your neighbor said, I just find him embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I would love to find him entertaining again on the Apprentice. I just don't want him to be the Apprentice of the White House because I saw what it was going to do, and I see what it's going to do. I can see the writings on the wall. And because I got four eyes where if you come up by focal six anyway, listen here at Laughing Learn. We appreciate you guys for coming in and hanging out with us. We're almost at season four, and I'm telling you, I think I have to thank my too, y'all. I get such positive feedback that y'all love Toots. They love you, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love them back.
Speaker 5: They'd like to hear. I can't a little more.
Speaker 4: But you know, I've got to do it special. If I do it all the time, then you'll get used to it.
Speaker 5: It's not special, it's always special because it's coming from you. We thank you, mister Ion Howard I produced the Ladies and Genmen. Here at Laughing Learned. The model has not changed in three years and will not change for season four. At the end of every show, the same message will always range you. We here at Laughing learn We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind.
Speaker 4: Because why Bobby, Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 5: And your vote is an even worse thing to waste. Please utilize your responsibility as an American. How important it is to get up and go vote. I know some of us are feeling frustrated and you're not happy with either candidate. But if don't complain, then and then don't complain because you did not take the time to get up and go vote. Bobby is an Irish woman. When Irish came over here, they were brutalized if they didn't vote that the way that people wanted them to vote. Just like us, as black people, we were ostracized and brutalized. Houses burned down. First of all, they didn't want us to vote, and then they wanted us to vote the way they want us to vote. A lot of racists have had to put up with a lot of bs just to have the privilege and the opportunity to vote legally, including women. Women could vote to the twenties. So I'm telling you right now, I know it's hell. It's hell to look at. It's help for us to report every week, but it's gonna be more hell if you don't take the responsibility and the time to make what's important to you important to you, which is get your behind up and get to the polls. Mail it in, walk it in, roll it, put it in a wheelbarrow, throw across the border. I don't care what you got to do, but both, because this is very important for all of us, right Bobby, Yes, thank you, claiming no, thank you, Bobby Clifford, thank you. Aaron Howard Flametce April twenty six and twenty seven, I will be at the Comedy Club in Colleen, Texas. Don't ask me for the name of it right now, because I do not know. Google it, Bobby, and March the twenty ninth and thirtieth, I will be in Chicago at the Laugh Factory. Get your tickets on the website or at the box office. Thirty one seventy five on Broadway March sixteenth. I would be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. All the information is on my social media, which is claim un roll, So go look it up somewhere and I will see you guys next week. Here left, Where will I be next to month?
Speaker 4: Bobby, you didn't mean in Chicago at the end of this month, but you're going to be. I think it's twice as funny comedy.
Speaker 5: Why is this funny comedy lounge? That's it in Kyleeen, Texas And it's a whole bunch of it's a whole bunch of military bases over there. Ooh, I feel I feel like I want to serve. I feel like I want to serve my country. So get your tickets. I see you guys at the end of the month. You can follow Bobby at Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook. We thank you, we appreciate you, we adore you. We're holding you responsible for what you need to do for our America so we can still keep our America. Bobby, you got any party words.
Speaker 4: We're nothing without you, So thank you very much and tell a.
Speaker 5: Friend, tell a friend, thank you guys. We'll see you next week, Pace, don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn