Speaker 1: Do you guys want to hear what it's like for a woman? Period?
Speaker 2: No, Diamond, can you hear us? Diamonds really loud? Can you control these things a little? Like? I listened back on these things. The levels are so off they're there. I'm over modulated, imaginating you can't hear the music this no no, no, no, no, no, yeah, this is this is Andrew's equipment. That's mine. Mine always sounds right. This sounds always sounds right. Everything else is wrong. Did we start hit the thing?
Speaker 1: It is very loud?
Speaker 2: Are we started? Are we rolling? We are?
Speaker 1: Now? Look at the bank banks particularly.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a mess.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a hoot, nanny, this is gonna be a hoot and a holler. Okay, all right, how are the levels there? I think they're fine. So now Diamond's a little low. Well because Diamonds not speaking into the mic?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, but only okay.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna try and speak into the mic?
Speaker 1: Hi, good afternoon or good morning.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Bold Chat. Today is Wednesday, December twenty second. Great, yeap, it is amazing. Thanks for checking us out. This is the sister podcast of Serial Killers. Hold on, let me make sure I'm recording on this.
Speaker 1: This is a full like. I thought this was just like bonus episodes. I didn't know that this is a sister.
Speaker 2: I think it's really funny. Okay, so we call you. Was it not recording? No, it was, So we call you the executive producer. You have no idea what goes on.
Speaker 1: Because you don't pay me.
Speaker 2: Let's just said.
Speaker 1: You decide to start paying me, then I'll care more. I'm here.
Speaker 2: What do you want? Blacks? All right? So anyway, on Mondays we do Serial Killers. That's where we eat cereal and rate them. And on Wednesdays, Andrew's brainchild is boll Chat. It's a longer episode where we just sit and talk about whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, so why do I have to be on the longer one? I told you guys, I had to go.
Speaker 2: You can split whenever you need. I mean, you've never been on our podcast before. She has. She will come scream in the back. I can't eat anything, and that's it. So we figured this is not going to kill you this episode. And yeah, it is hot.
Speaker 1: It's all right, what are we talking about? Because I gotta go?
Speaker 2: Well, Diamond, I feel like you're our guests. So is there something that you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Besides the female anatomy?
Speaker 2: No, okay, great, I have something to talk about. I was at a friend's house for dinner last night. O't here we got what. I just know this is gonna end bad. No. I was admiring their holiday decorations and they have ornaments from every year. You know that they've been married, had kids, dogs, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to talk about that. I'm single, don't know.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't do Christmas like that. Thanksgiving is my holiday. So let's just skip that. Anyway, What are we going to talk about? Andrew so bad get into the camera.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I was let's let's say for arguments. Yeah, their name is Smith. Okay, So the ornaments say the Smith's and there's an apostrophe on all these ornaments. S M I T h apostrophe s incorrect. You've paid to have an ornament made of your family and somebody goes and messes it up and you don't say anything about it. Okay, s M I T H apostrophe S. Smith is apostophy. It's the Smiths. Yeah, but the Smith's what all it is is there's no apostrophe. It doesn't say like the Smiths and then have like a not house, not and none of that. It's just the Smith's. Like when you said, when you when you have a return address label on your thing, you just say the Smith's with no apostrophe. Apostrophe shows possession. So it's like the Smith's what you guys are idiots. You're millennials. You don't know anything about punctuationalist.
Speaker 1: It's not at the top of my list of things to care about today.
Speaker 2: So it's it's important. Punctuation is important. Commas are important. Periods are important.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever had a period on a.
Speaker 2: Piece of paper? I can't on a piece of paper? Yeah, okay? Or on a text?
Speaker 1: What you live with a house full of women?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: What do you do when someone in there?
Speaker 2: I just stock up? That's all I do. I stock up and walk away. Yeah that sounds so bad. What am I supposed to do? I stock up and walk away. I buy all the stuff and I leave. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want any part of it.
Speaker 2: I always get cursed out. But it has nothing to do with periods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel bad for guys who are surrounded by women.
Speaker 2: I have a dog. He's a boy, is he really? Yeah? He just sits in the corner the girl. He sits in the corner with his pink crayon sticking out. Dude, he just put it away.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I can't talk about any of this, boy because it's just weird.
Speaker 2: Oh can I talk about my friend Doug real quick?
Speaker 1: No, so we don't care, okay, Sorry, he's.
Speaker 2: A brand, he's a Chicago listener. He's brand new and I told you he found and he just listens to bull chat. I don't even think he cares about cereal. And he was listening and he needed a secret Santa gift real quick. He went to Serial killerspc dot com and bought the wax cabin camels. It's so loud. Why would you do such a thing. I just burnt my arm hair. Turn that off, dude, that was so loud. You don't have them in here properly loud anyway?
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: I just want them to say, Doug, thank you very much. And if you want your own, you still have time because you can get Oh no, today's twenty second. I don't think you can get it in time for Christmas, but you can get it in time for New Year's. It's a good New Year's Eves stuffer ch Oh you can get it for no serial killerspc dot com get your holiday candle today. Yeah, I use code serial killers to check out get ten percent off.
Speaker 1: Actually don't.
Speaker 2: Hi dog, Hi Doug, Thank you Doug. Here diamond. Let's talk about your hatred of dogs. Why do you hate dogs?
Speaker 1: Go because they're trash individuals? Are you afraid of some tiding of like dogs? My cousin has a dog and she is the most beautiful. Oh no, that little bitch bit me on on Thursday. Actually never, fine, I take it back. She used to be the sweetest dog ever, but she'd like she plays too much? Is she bit the ship out of me?
Speaker 2: We don't curse on this one, Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm sorry. Is Cooper listening? Curse because the kids are in the core?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I just burped up rib so if you can burp, I could curse.
Speaker 2: I didn't burp though, bitch. Stop, sir Andrew. Why do you invite her in here? It's rude? I have to cut that out. No, you are you don't edit these all right, Well if you think it's acceptable.
Speaker 1: No, you really can't curse, not like that.
Speaker 2: If like a quick one slips out by mistake, that's one thing. It's just like the FCC on the radio. Like if you drop a brick on your foot and you go, oh, that's okay. But if you go you, that's not okay because that was premeditated.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want me to say more?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want you to say anything else. Can we stop and just do something else?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys are so boring. I mean, like, why did you invite me here?
Speaker 2: But we did. We didn't invite you busted your way through the door.
Speaker 1: Let me just talk to the listeners. Hi, guys, my name is Diamond.
Speaker 2: But what do you have to say? Nobody cares that your name is Diamond.
Speaker 1: Sh Please, I'm asking for silence for two seconds so that I could get my point across. Are you gonna let me?
Speaker 2: This is a very loud, obnoxious episode, and so far we've done nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I mean, what do you usually do talk about? Damn cereal?
Speaker 2: No, this is not the serial one.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, you lead, Okay, you haven't been doing a good job for the past ten minutes. But okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Andrew. I really like she is d from What's Happening. I'm not even kidding. But if you're like over forty and you know the show What's Happening, Diamond is d. I'm telling mama, that's you.
Speaker 1: I don't really have any mama to tell, but that's you.
Speaker 2: But you have the same mannerisms as her. You're a nasty little girl.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm a nasty woman. I don't understand what that's coming back every week for this.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what that is. That a barbecue, there are some a family reunion in the backyard. Scotty is very confused by that one. He does not understand it. He's like, I don't get it. Where does that fit in? Where is it from? Who said that? But why can't it just be once? You don't need the whole production you do it? Is that like a famous meme or something? Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Actually we're more cultured. You would know about it.
Speaker 2: But oh no, we had a conversation about culture a week ago. Whoa we did? Yeah, remember when you said that you hate us history? You hate all history from one hundred years ago. I had never said that. I hate it, dude, I said, I'm not interested in stuff that happened. The slavery thing, a Lincoln, emancipation proclamations, the whole thing. I did you No, I didn't. I learned it in school.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't know it last week. That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 2: He's on the penny and the five dollar bill.
Speaker 1: I understand, Okay, he really is on the penny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can you go.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that you a penny girl, I'm more of a dollar coin.
Speaker 2: You mean penny from different strokes. Yeah, no, that's not I have a physic. Yes it was, it was No, that's no, no Penny, No, no, Penny was on good times. So I was wrong. You're right, you're right. Charlene, Charmaine, these women, Charlie Janet Jackson was charm Lean, Charlene.
Speaker 1: She was Penny. She was Penny.
Speaker 2: No, I'm lost in this one on what's no? Was it right? Yes? No, she was Penny on good times.
Speaker 1: Good times?
Speaker 2: Was she? She was Charmaine? Also Charlote Charlene on different strokes.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't different strokes.
Speaker 2: It was uh no, Willis's girlfriend. Yes, it was Willis's girlfriend seven two. What you're talking about seven o two? Where where girls at the front and back and you're feeling that pull a hand up? Can you repete that? Trying to take Mayne? I don't need that. I'm getting a phone called b R b WO. This is what he does. He gets calls and he.
Speaker 1: Just walks away a little disrespectful, but you know I could turn my back to him more.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. So do you think that if Elvis was doing the show in there, live whatever and you got a phone call, he would just say, I got to take this call right back.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's done that before.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he's ever done that. I believe that show Trump's whoever's on the phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that really. Yeah. Sorry.
Speaker 2: It's one thing. If I get a text and like there was a bloody, bloody murder in my house or something like that, and I saw that, I'd be like, all right, I gotta go. That's important. But if someone just calls and you're in the middle of doing something like.
Speaker 1: This, I think that it depends on what it is. That was a big deal I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: It's hot. It really is hot.
Speaker 1: I think I'm making you nervous.
Speaker 2: That's wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So.
Speaker 2: I have a physical today.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you're nervous.
Speaker 2: It's not really well because the thing is last year when I had a physical, I went and I went home and I prepped. I shaved, and I powdered, and I was all excited.
Speaker 1: You powder that you're not supposed to balls. You're not supposed to put powder like baby power. You're not supposed to use baby powder anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes you are. It's okay. It doesn't have this stuff. And they took the talk out of it. I don't trust it anyway, lawsuits the whole thing. They took the talc out of it. So I went and I prepared as you would probably prepare to go to the gynecologists.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you prepared where.
Speaker 2: I shaved, I powdered, I cleaned.
Speaker 1: Oh this was last year.
Speaker 2: Last year. I was all ready to go. And I got there and normally they'll do the okay, drop your pants, turn and cough. They do that to men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 2: And they they diddle or they fiddle the cup insert sometimes whoa So anyway. It's what I'm trying to say, is I prepared like everything last time and he didn't even go there. So I feel like it did not get a thorough examination the last time I went to.
Speaker 1: It feels as if you.
Speaker 2: But I'm not upset because like like I was going in there craving touch. I just feel like I feel like it was not a thorough examination because he didn't do what he was supposed to do. If there's something wrong, what if I have a thing or something?
Speaker 1: So why didn't you say something in the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say, do can you feel my balls? I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should have. You should have said, hey, put your fingers up there?
Speaker 2: Did you forget to do something?
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, oh, cough would have been better, because hey, the vid is real, don't cough in my direction?
Speaker 2: Was it fake? It wasn't a real cough. But I also don't understand why they say turn your head and cough. What does the coughing do?
Speaker 1: I thought that you. I don't know. I'm a woman, all right. We deal with other things like please lift your arms feel around, Okay.
Speaker 2: You can't do that? Why not I guess you can because it's medical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So today was our big COVID holiday party. Here were you? You weren't. Oh you weren't here last year? No, but so this all started, This all started last year. This was our second album.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got to take a call about myself.
Speaker 2: So last year was the first one. So every all the essential people that were here all of last year, we all got together and had food and stuff like that, and Bad Santa came to visit, and so we're doing it again now. But there are actually more people here this year. Thank you. So did you partake? You can't eat any of the food that was there.
Speaker 1: Oh and I thought I was going to get a steak from Carmines.
Speaker 2: Did you eat anything?
Speaker 1: The bacon with the garlic on it was amazing?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Bad Santa made the bacon.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I were that before. Have you ever had that before that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bad Santa makes it here every year.
Speaker 1: Oh so good Santa.
Speaker 2: Oh look my phone's ringing now.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're allowed to go.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to go. I'll just answer it. Hi. Welcome to bol Chat. Did you get your b b bah? I said, welcome to Bowl Chat. That means we're recording live.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Oh, someone's getting in trouble you. I have my doctor's appointment today, I have my physical So we were actually just talking about that that you know, I didn't get touched last year and I was very disappointed. That's what you were talking about. He was serious.
Speaker 1: He was serious about it too.
Speaker 2: Can I get back to a little but when we're done recording Bowl Chat? Okay? Cool? Did you want to say how to Diamond and Andrew? Sure? Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi Oh. I didn't get to see you on Friday. I know, I'm very.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was working, damn running around. Okay, well, thanks, thanks for checking in. It's always nice to put you live on the show. I'll talk to you in a little while. Okay, love you, Love you bye.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that was, Yeah, when you were getting results? Spinning in my head.
Speaker 2: Baby, I have to go to the doctor today and I'm waiting on my blood results. So yeah, I bet what are they going to say. I don't know. I'm hoping I don't have the diabetes? Diabetes? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, let me see your neck.
Speaker 2: But what's hot in here? Yeah? When did you take your shirt off. The candles. It's very hot in here.
Speaker 1: Because it's hot.
Speaker 2: It's hot.
Speaker 1: I'm a little cold, actually, I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: That's Scotty's always warm. He's like a nuclear nut. Hey, look at the thermostat. It's seventy one in here. That's a comfortable temperature. You're drinking hot coffee. I'm next to this hot girl. I mean, come on, I just mean that you're you're like emitting heat because you're wearing sweatshirts.
Speaker 1: Hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why I'm hot. I this is what.
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 2: I wanted that sound for the longest time whenever he used to record it over there, because there have been so many moments where Scott will say something like go off on a tangent, like do you remember back when things used to be different with shopping carts and then? And I would always want to just play that noise, and now I can, but it doesn't even make any sense nothing. He just go off as he would go. He goes off on tangents. But meanwhile, when I go off on a tangent, you know what he does to me? He plays serial killers, time fillers, or he plays the Peanuts noises. Wanh wanh wanh wha. You could go off on whatever tangent you want here. You can talk talk about anything here for hours on the on end.
Speaker 1: I don't care. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: He's one arson today we did attempt at Arson, attempted Arsen. We saw it in the streets of New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Was it in garbage Alley? No? It was right by where the guy had his house. Yes, oh that's right. The guy built it. He built an extension onto one of those outdoor eateries and he made it his house. And then that thing got taken down. Yeah, he was not happy.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it was him.
Speaker 2: I think it probably was.
Speaker 1: And to set it on fire because they took his house away. I you know, I don't know how I felt about it, but I'll tell you what. Andrew and I were not on the same page.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Right now?
Speaker 2: What happened? What?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Anyway? Next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to leave. You said you have to leave at ten thirty.
Speaker 1: You said you have to leave, that you had to leave.
Speaker 2: I do I have to leave at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we're sitting you gotta go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: So back to the attempted Arsen. Wait, do you want me to leave? And you guys can just finish. Yeah, but we saw the attempt at Arson.
Speaker 1: How to talk about that or do we want him to leave? Because then we can really chat.
Speaker 2: Where's Scottie going? I have my physical today? What time is it? It's ten thirty, I said. I did the powder and the shaving and cleaning up. I have to I have to go to the doctor. I'm hoping that you I'm hoping that I get a full inspection this time. That's all. You know, you can just inspect yourself. I can you have a hand. I don't know what I'm feeling for you. I'm not a medical I don't know what I'm feeling for. No, if you feel like you might have a third testicle, that's a problem. No, the other thing, what is the other thing?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm feeling for.
Speaker 1: The same thing. I mean, if yeah, all form one reach? Are you serious right now?
Speaker 2: Scott When it comes to any type of health is very much. It's an enigma. That's why I'm sweating, because I think I have the visa agel. You know, I think about medical stuff. Visavagel whatever it's called. That one is a sting noise. Stop just stop, stop pushing the buttons. Oh my god, this is such a this is such a boring, all over the place episode is the pace? I hate it?
Speaker 1: What do you want to talk about, Scott?
Speaker 2: I think I should leave and I would like you Tube to finish up. We'll see what happens. I would like to see how how it goes.
Speaker 1: You want to lose your job?
Speaker 2: What you were about to lose your job? See? Your levels are all wrong, bro, Matt nevis around.
Speaker 1: That was very loud.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that was?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Chips, chips, chips. It doesn't, it doesn't. It doesn't show up loud. So we're fine.
Speaker 1: Chips.
Speaker 2: It's a cop show that Scott's obsessed from. I'm not obsessed with it. I just I'm familiar with it from the late seventies, early eighties.
Speaker 1: Actually, you should scratch this and start over with.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. You know, wh will of Fortune. There was a contest named Eric Eestrada the other day. I was very excited, but it was spelled differently. Oh it wasn't e r Dad. Yeah, he was seven. Mary four. Who are you wait? Who's did you know? Eric Strada was on The Simple Life? Did you watch Simple Life?
Speaker 1: That is? And no, I didn't watch The Simple Life. It wasn't my vibe yet. It was more of a Laguna Beach type of girl during that phase.
Speaker 2: Come on, No, I was not at Laguna Beach or hillstand.
Speaker 1: Did you watch The Beach or the Laguna Beach?
Speaker 2: I think that was the show where the girl looked like my wife. I think because they always used to call Amy. That girl's name Lauren. Oh maybe that was Orange County right O S the OC? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh the O C was the was scripted?
Speaker 2: I don't know, was it Lauren?
Speaker 1: Laura?
Speaker 2: There's some girl that everyone always thought my wife looked like from some show. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: From the Hills maybe, I'm not sure. Oh, you gave a little Stephen vibe too.
Speaker 2: There was one time that we were we were in Cancun and we were riding horses in the water, and some girl came running up to us and went to Amy Kelly Ripa. She thought that she was Kelly Rippa.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Am right? I was, okay, what's up in a stocky air body? I got to tell you something. The doctor is not going to be happy with me today. This is because I'm at the heaviest weight that I've ever been, I think, in my entire life, except for yes, Jesse McCartney time. But have you seen the Jesse McCartney photos. Talk them on yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It can you? Okay? Because I okay, let's talk about a weight loss journey, Scotty. Since you need to start one, Oh, New Year's New Year's Eve, that's very sea. I'm thinking about starting all over and like cutting out everything.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna do no carbs.
Speaker 1: That's easy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think I want to do no carbs.
Speaker 1: No sugar. I can't do no sugar.
Speaker 2: Are you doing resolution?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I usually do a fast now at the beginning of the year every year, where I don't even listen to secular music. That insane, you know.
Speaker 2: The hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no secular music. So I'm only listening to the What.
Speaker 2: Is secular music? Is that like Jesus stuff.
Speaker 1: It's the total opposite of Jesus stuff. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I think he is serious. Look at me and Jesse, Oh my god, what a hunk.
Speaker 1: And by that I mean a chunk, like how large?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I need it? Please? How do you? I should make this your profile picture? Wait?
Speaker 2: Can you show it to the camera please? I will. I will let her do whatever. No, you gotta zoom it in.
Speaker 1: You can't from doing Wait, how do you? I gotta copy it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That so that was That was twenty eleven ten. I have to look. That was probably when he was doing leaving. Said no, I think that was even earlier. We do come back o beautiful soul pictures of George and wheezy Jefferson. Oh that's right. I just want you and your beautiful so.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now cleaner. That was beautiful soul because when he came back it was more spiky.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just a bad angle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, baby, that's more than a bad angle. That is a trunk. Okay, I'm just saying rude from one chunky monkey to the next, I know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Are you doing a New Year's resolution, Scott, No, I'm doing no carbs for the month of January. I have decided. I think that's it I'm doing because I got it. Yeah, we gotta cut it down, cut it down.
Speaker 1: Coming back to work has really I've gained like ten to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Pounds since we gotta care cut out the carbs.
Speaker 1: You guys eat too much, or maybe I'm not getting enough rest. We'll figure it out on the next episod.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent rest. I have never, like not had so much sleep in my life. Yeah, I've never not. I understand what you're saying. You don't get a lot of sleep. Yes, if I get six hours a night, it's a lot, and that's not enough.
Speaker 1: That is definitely not enough.
Speaker 2: No, you know, like a thirty year old male is supposed to get like eight hours a night at least.
Speaker 1: Who's thirty in this room?
Speaker 2: Me? Average?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I'm telling you are not thirty.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You are fifty two.
Speaker 2: I'm not fifty two. You guys are such jerks. If I was fifty two, I could be your dad.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could. No, what are you twenty? What? I could probably be your probably your grandpa?
Speaker 1: Actually no, I'm twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I could be your grandpa.
Speaker 1: Doubt it, but okay at fifty two, yeah, her grandpa, I'm seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then your kid could have had a kid.
Speaker 1: When they were young yeah, make it make sense at God?
Speaker 2: Yeah to the math? What else the math?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about sex and the city.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is what happens when we just need to get an episode done and we have nothing planned and we just got to bank it out for the holidays. It sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, whose fault is that I was just told to come sit in and talk. I wasn't told that, and and I needed to come with something, and I started a whole business. I'm starting another one. I'm in the process of starting another one, And you guys have no questions about that, even though you talked about me earlier.
Speaker 2: On Can you press that button right there? Which one up? The color? Say the color?
Speaker 1: The color?
Speaker 2: God, we'll be back after the break, all right, we're back. Yeah, that's great, Like that commercial. I'm going to save money there too. Yeah, I think so. Uh huh oh, I didn't get my easy slides. That's sad. I just lost the drawing.
Speaker 1: Sorry to hear about that. Yeah, for your loss.
Speaker 2: So you and I have a good rapport. I mean you and I would just talk to each other back and forth, no problem, you know, like uh, friends, diamond comes in and it's like throwing a wrench in the mix. She's throwing a wrench in the man? Yeah, why is that? Because like she's like all over the place. So you're blaming this episode on Diamond. That's right, And I've had a great time in this episode. Okay, So I'm just gonna be quiet. I'll be over here.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well you know what, guys, I think it's my turn to go unless you high, Unless you guys have something else to ask me?
Speaker 2: Why don't we Oh do you do ASMR? Please do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 2: You know I've heard only bad things from people from who? Who are people? Press the button? Press that way?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep No? This is not even fun anymore?
Speaker 1: Who said it?
Speaker 2: It's not even fun anymore? Like, all right, you guys, do do the show? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I mean I asked you to leave a while ago and you're still hair talking and I feel like you're ruining the vibe more than anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go. You guys, finish up the show. Serial Killers, mood Killer, don't forget to you know, hit the web page and serial KILLERSPC dot com. It's serial Killer's PC. Follow us everywhere by the candles are still some time to get a T shirt with the free stuff and uh, that's great, guys. I'm gonna go to the doctor have fun with the rest of this. Are you really just leaving? Yeah? Yeah, I think it'll be much better without me. Maybe it'll be bold chat with Andrew and Diamond from now on. Oh, that'd be kind of cool. Dramatics, No, dramatics, I can't what. I'm gonna see myself out, guys, it's fun. I know you guys don't like me. Oh, Diamond, you could take over. This podcast is not going anywhere. I hate this episode. She's ruining the vibe. I'll just see myself out. I have to go pout in my ball.
Speaker 1: I wonder why I'm ruining the vibe? Why am I ruining the vibe? I don't know?
Speaker 2: To go ahead.
Speaker 1: Does it because I'm a millennial? Yeah, because I'm a black woman.
Speaker 2: No, it's two millennials and a gen xer. Just don't it's just too much. Wait, can you quiz him on some phrases. Let's see what Scott doesn't know? Oh my god, okay, or just in general like life, just the phrases that Scott is what is?
Speaker 1: Uh? Here we go, I k y k is that it if you know, you know, shoot, really yeah, what about.
Speaker 2: I'm up on the lingo because I have kids and I have to know what it means. What about Finna? Huh yeah, Finna, that's the that soda.
Speaker 1: What he's thinking about.
Speaker 2: Phanto. No, I know it's Fanta. Fine, I not anyway, Okay. So if I said, I was like, fine, finished done, I'm finna go, what's Finna? Tell me I'm finna go offin to go?
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me what it means in English, I'm fixing to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Finna is fixing kind of it doesn't make any sense. So you know what, since I didn't know that, it makes no sense. So it's fine. Since you didn't know that, it makes you said Finna is fixing too.
Speaker 1: That's basically the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna That's basically.
Speaker 1: What it means. Yeah, I'm gonna go. Now, tell me when to go go. Let's see, I don't know these things. It just comes out when I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Cooper always calls me Suss always.
Speaker 1: You are you are a sus bucket. Sus Bucket, Yeah, you you're You're very suss.
Speaker 2: You are what phrazes from your time? Would you like to throw our away rad man.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's yeah, everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't for my time. I never said rad in my life. There's nothing I never said. I never said any of those dumb eighties words.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, do you know when Scotty's introduced.
Speaker 2: To totally tubular? What? I never said? That never said.
Speaker 1: You never said hella.
Speaker 2: Never said hella. That was nineties anyway, wouldn't it? And it was nineties?
Speaker 1: Well when was your time?
Speaker 2: Nineties?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I never said I never said hella. That's hella? Cool?
Speaker 1: Bro? Yeah, nope, you call people bro.
Speaker 2: No, that's like borders and stuff. What borders? Not the bookstore, but the ones that go on boards. What skateboarders? Oh, oh got it, they're going to go.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been on a skateboard?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I would pay money to watch Scott on a skateboard. That's an unnecessary risk. Later in life, you'll notice that you don't want to take unnecessary risks, unnecessary kidding when you have, when you have children and a family, when you have people that you that rely on you in life, you don't take unnecessary risks. And I would never jump out of an airplane. I would ever bungee jump. It's a skateboard. I went on Cooper's penny board and I fell and hurt my ankle. I'm not going on skateboard.
Speaker 1: Say that you're traumatized.
Speaker 2: I'm not traumatized. I just I don't want to die from doing roller blades. I go roller skating exactly, United States of America with the skatosaurus. Yeah, you put your left foot in, you put your right foot out. The skatosaurus does that ball, the skatersaurus does the hokey pokey.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'm so you'll go on roller skates and safe. Yes, I'm sorry what I'm wearing a wrist guard. I can't. I can't. I am picturing the corniest human of all time. I love I look just like this. I usually wear like a white T shirt because I'm sweating from whatever I put up. I'm doing my rollers, I'm sweating balls. My shirt is soaking wet. I'm like the creepy old guy there when the twelve year olds are having a birthday party, and here I am like weaving in and out of these like ten year old kids, and I'm like, it's you know, it's creepy, So do you go by yourself? I went by myself one time. I went by myself once and then I was like, I cannot do this. It's great exercise. I was like, it's a good exercise, it's spectacular exercise. You're kidding me. You work up such a sweat. I'm like sweating balls just going out to me. You're doing it because it's it's probably a temperature in here. No, No, it's good exercise. It's good for your legs. Anyway, So I went once. I went once by myself, and then I was like, I can't ever do this again. I'm that creepy guy with like the walkman headphones, like skating around from the eighties, and I mean, I don't do all the backwards things because I'll fall down. But unnecessary risk, Yeah, so I'll go. I don't take unnecessary risk. When you have a family, you count take unnecessary risk. I'll go with Cooper now, and she'll use her little skate made and you know, stay in the middle. It's like it's like a walker. It's a walker that to her because she falls down. She wants it, so at least if she's there with me, I'm not a creepy old guy there by myself. I can go whizzing around. Go hey, Cooper, you know as I pass her the fact that you just said, I go whizzing around and skate orama. It's United Skates of America.
Speaker 1: To go there, it's really fun. I had a birthday party there once. I think I was. I turned twenty two, so then.
Speaker 2: The skatersaurus was there. No, yes, he was.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it'sday night.
Speaker 2: It's a sixteen year old kid in a sweaty dinosaur costume that's been there since the eighties. I can skate backwards.
Speaker 1: Really, it wasn't oh hot skates, not United States of America. It was hot skates.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can ski.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go?
Speaker 2: You can skate backwards?
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I want to see that that. Yeah, do you wear like a little short shorts? Yeah? Satin satin short shorts. Yep, yep, Hey, that's what you have to do.
Speaker 1: I had everyone dress up. No, I had everyone dress up for my birthday party that year. It was like a seventies type of vibe, a roller skating part. You have pictures and videos and it was a maze.
Speaker 2: I tried to let Cooper have a roller skating party. But she didn't want it. I was pushing her toward it, but she didn't want it. It's like, my friends don't skate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably don't because they are gin zers. They don't even know how to spell skate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, actually they're jen Alpha. What's that? Yeah, that's the one that the next one, Yeah, that's below gen Z.
Speaker 1: What year was she born?
Speaker 2: Twenty eleven? She's on the board.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm old. Yeah, Like the first time that I've ever thought about the fact that, like, are you kids?
Speaker 2: Wait, were you born in like A two thousand? Were you born in a two? No? When we were.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety four ninety four? What were you doing in nineteen ninety four?
Speaker 2: In ninety four? Yeah, I was in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Oh, here we go?
Speaker 1: Were you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's right, No, Diamond, we do not need to hear his Iowa tales? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long did you stay there?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: But how long?
Speaker 2: Eleven months? I was there from nine I was there from May to jan Man on every podcast, you.
Speaker 1: Weren't there from May to June.
Speaker 2: May to j No, that's thirteen months. No, then maybe it was you know it was June to May, Okay. Every single time he brings up on this podcast, and you would think this man lived there for years. Yeah, the way he brings up. Yeah. Down at the High V they would do this right. So, yeah, they had a great they had a great Chinese food bar.
Speaker 1: Then what brought you back here? This?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, folks, was it worth it?
Speaker 2: You're still skate in Iowa? There was no skatering. Did you skate through the cornfields? But I went to the Monster truck Rally. That was fun. I would go to a Monster truck rally and else to do it. Don't you crap on my Iowa friends.
Speaker 1: It's nothing to do in Brooklyn at all. So what are you gonna do once you've been somewhere for it more than a week, it's nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Then, Iowa was a nice change of pace everybody. Everybody should see other parts of the country and live there for a little while so you can appreciate what you have back home.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did the up the great trip.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but like, but we didn't stay in one place for more than like, can you imagine for a week? There's nothing to do there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would go hiking a lot more. You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I did, I'm sure wouldn't. Oh, can I tell Can I tell you something? Remember how that one day where you guys were like, we're going on a hike, and I pretended as if I was asleep. No, I was up. I saw you guys drive past my window.
Speaker 2: So you just didn't want to hike.
Speaker 1: I'm telling the truth, and I'm happy I didn't go because that was the day that you tried to leave Gandhi, So I didn't.
Speaker 2: Try and leave Gandhy.
Speaker 1: I hate fires, stop.
Speaker 2: Covid.
Speaker 1: Well you did it?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, what do you mean you hate fire?
Speaker 1: I don't like fire. It freaks me out.
Speaker 2: So if you're at a hotel and there's like a fire pit and kids are making smores, you'll avoid.
Speaker 1: It, like the play and away, but like like I'll stand back, you know. But you're like hair, let's light her hair on fire? You want to me to light a breid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why you do it. It's not gonna put wax. Put it in the wax. This is gonna end bad. It's gonna smell like dirty hair. Don't do it, No burnt hair. I hate I hate burnt hair smell.
Speaker 1: That's the worst, Scottie.
Speaker 2: I just who's listening to this anymore?
Speaker 1: Honest? You don't even think I'm going to tell my friends that I'm on this episode. Don't. We're horrendous about anything. We should start over.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Iowa. There was a conversation to be had, and then all of a sudden, scotty little match try and then you were like, oh, oh, light my hair on fire. So you two are the ones distracting everything. Actually know what our new our new listener, Doug sent us some suggestions what to talk about. Okay, let's go Doug. Let's see what he said.
Speaker 1: Pulled that out earlier when I mentioned it like twice that we didn't have anything to.
Speaker 2: Talk because he has to complain and this way he can get his little two cents in of being like I knew this podcast is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: The thing like I'm gonna get blamed for the pack of this episode is nothing.
Speaker 2: See, but he just has like things that like saying is that people say wrong. We've been there before that when going through security at the airport, are you online or in line? In line?
Speaker 1: In line? No, No, you're on the line.
Speaker 2: No, you're you know you're in the line. You're in the line. Well, if I'm gonna just I'm gonna just ditch that completely and out go full British and say I'm queuing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's easy, and we thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: I'm queuing.
Speaker 1: He's a nut job.
Speaker 2: Well you're not queuing.
Speaker 1: Can you do your broadcaster Can you answering your broadcaster voice?
Speaker 2: I think I can, Dimon Cooper? What what isn't it on your Facebook?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you did entirely same. Not great. Why are you talking about my daughter? Cooper? Oh? Yes, I think that's where the conversation was going. That's how Scott does the weather?
Speaker 1: Hi Cooper? Oh partly cloudy?
Speaker 2: Why do you make fun of you?
Speaker 1: Cloudy in the city? Forty two degrees?
Speaker 2: Which say? How do you want to do? What do you want to do? What do you want me to do? This is your natural voice. What you're talking now is natural. The minute they put that microphone on for you to record the weather, all of a sudden you become a different person. You go from like what am I going to do? What am I going to do? Then all of a sudden, the mic goes in front of you. It's gonna be a partly cloudy day today. Hi, seventy four. I mean you can thank my elocution lessons for that.
Speaker 1: You took elocution less absolutely.
Speaker 2: Because I used to talk like this. Do you have any coffee?
Speaker 1: I know you didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did pull it out. I'm sorry, all right, doctor Diamond.
Speaker 1: And you told me not to curse. I just want to make that. What did I say?
Speaker 2: Hey, kids, I didn't say anything. I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, anyway next.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so yeah, no, if you listened to my really talked like that. If you listened to my high school radio tapes, you were supposed to bring them in. He never did, Like they're in the system.
Speaker 1: There turns like I will stay here until twelve o'clock if you if you press play.
Speaker 2: In ninth and tenth grade, I used to talk like this, and then I took elocution lessons, and then I spoke like it's it's going to play out of that little speaker. It's not gonna you won't hear it. Put the microphone up to it.
Speaker 1: Come on, please, he's gonna have a CONNIPTIONI then go ahead, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Ten fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Already, Scotty B.
Speaker 2: I have to go to my physical to hear this.
Speaker 1: He does, I don't.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 1: So guys, my name's Diamond if you don't know, I'm on Instagram at Diamond Sincere. I'm actually the executive producer of this podcast.
Speaker 2: So you know this is gonna be the lowest rated episode of all time.
Speaker 1: And if it is, then it's not my fault because I've had a great time. Against my will. It was Will Will Will, Well, we'll turn it down before I pod that mic down.
Speaker 2: You were the one who is like, why don't you ever put me on your show?
Speaker 1: But this is the thing I wanted to come on and talk about something like what was like an actual topic. We're just is that your it was?
Speaker 2: Was Mike reach back there? Yeah, so I'm not sure exactly which will not reach back there? Will just untangling, it's entangled. Yeah, you have to go ahead microphone, yes, untangled.
Speaker 1: Untangled to take some time. So anyway, guys, Diamond Sincere on Instagram, which one and okay, unplugged it and Diamonds Sincere underscore on what is that Twitter? Because someone has my name and if you find that girl, tell her give it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should actually get somebody to do that for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she won't respond to anything.
Speaker 2: She uses it so rude. My friends podcast, I got them to give up their handle, give them fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I did that for an Instagram that I never used.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, would you pay fifty bucks for your name?
Speaker 1: Oh hey, if there are any office spaces that need a vending machine contract, we don't have diamonds for that.
Speaker 2: Why was our first commercial? Our first actual commercial? So if you guys, okay, yeah, that's that's the I think that's an old one.
Speaker 1: John F. Kennedy High School.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I went. Hold on, let me see it on the island. Let me see if this is the talking like this one. Hold on, Good morning from John Kennedy High School in Playing View, New York. This has gotta be kicking off this morning with Tommy Page and the new kids. I'll be here everything on eighty eight point fives W P O B yeah yeah, yeah, and then is timing on? I got better? Oh yeah, let me hear. I don't know if this is it. I don't know where they all are. No, No, that's not let's hear that with Scotty B ten Jackson love will never do It's too leve will never do. Now we got to think everyone down to South Pezz and all Bad Page listen to us every week.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, they got us on right now.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: This is Scottie B with no commercials guaranteed. Next that was like that commercials guarantee.
Speaker 2: Well, of course there's no commercials. High school radio, you can't have commercials. Wait, no, what's that? That was a guy named who was his name? Jojo?
Speaker 1: Did you pay him? No?
Speaker 2: I used. I used to be a pain in the ass to the radio station in New York, not Z one hundred. It's funny. It turns out like I didn't like Z one hundred. Growing up. There was another top forty station in the city that I liked, and I befriended all the DJs there, And this guy was a producer on the night show, and he brought me in there and made up all these jingles and stuff for me. I can't find the I can't find the good one though. Oh there's a good one. Yeah, no it does. I really liked how you said you had a very thick accent.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I did hold on new Kids on the Block. Kids, I'm gonna find the better one.
Speaker 1: Oh, the view is on. You love them?
Speaker 2: You still watch the deal?
Speaker 1: Still watch I'm usually home by now it's not in here anymore.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I by the time I was a senior, I got much better because I had to take lessons to get rid of the accent.
Speaker 1: Did someone tell you that, Yes, you needed to? Yes, that sucks because now no one cares. No, no, no, I mean like like, yeah, nobody walked in here today and had.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I mean look at Danielle. Danielle has an accent.
Speaker 1: They love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean that was radio twenty five years ago. You know you had a like not you couldn't talk like this because nobody would hire you. Oh my god, you know, yeah, I can't. Like my brother still talks like that. My brother still talk Yeah, no, he can't because he's busy working.
Speaker 1: What does he do.
Speaker 2: He works in an office.
Speaker 1: That's so cool, so different where scenes he wears slacks.
Speaker 2: He wears jeans.
Speaker 1: Okay, well never mind. Yeah, Well my sister and I are very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother and I are black and white. I mean, I'm not black. We're both white, but I mean like black and white. O.
Speaker 1: My sister and I are the same person. She's just I think it's dear old version, and I'm like a twenty year old version. Like she's she's way more mature.
Speaker 2: So you see what you're gonna be in thirty years.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no. She's literally only four years older than me, but she acts way older.
Speaker 2: But eventually you'll act like that. No, you act like d from What's Happening and she acts more like what's your name from the Jeffersons?
Speaker 1: Jenny, Yeah, Jenny. Yeah, she's very much Okay, she doesn't play, so if you guys stop me, she's gonna beat you up like a big sister.
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew, I think we should go. We're running out of time.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk about anything. I think that this should be deleted, like make this up.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Just a listener who doesn't listen. I think.
Speaker 2: We talked about nothing. We talked about about what do we talk about?
Speaker 1: But at least it's another one tomorrow.
Speaker 2: At least it's a little bit engaging. Usually and people like, oh that's good, Yeah, I get it. Yeah, this is this is absolutely nothing here whatsoever, terrible awful.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be.
Speaker 2: Honest, horrendas. Please please please don't ever come back. Whatever you do, come back. Everybody is so negative.
Speaker 1: Hi, Dad, if you're listening, I love you.
Speaker 2: Did your dad listen?
Speaker 1: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: Hey, Henry, you're so Jekyll and Hide like you like flip like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what they call that? A bad bitch?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much for listening to this episode of Bowl Chat. Merry Christmas, everybody.
Speaker 1: No, don't say all that. We're going to record another one tomorrow where we actually have things to talk about and I'll be back. Not true because we're parking, but I'll come back.
Speaker 2: No, this is it, this is this is the episode.
Speaker 1: We can't do another one, so you're not putting this out there.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Will not let you use my voice in this way.
Speaker 2: Hope Santa comes down your chimney and gives you everything you ever wanted.
Speaker 1: Who believes in Santa?
Speaker 2: I do? You're Jewish? So I have the holiday spirit. Andrew the elf is at our house too, and he watches me. Yeah, he watches me, So I should get ah a mention on the bench. You should get one of those two. I was never an elf on a shell family, we were never that way.
Speaker 1: I just left soda and cookies.
Speaker 2: Soda soda? Why would you leave him soda?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't like milk, But it wasn't for you me. It was like, why would I leave Santa something that is not even good?
Speaker 2: Why do you leave him? Diet doctor pepper? No.
Speaker 1: One year I left orange soda.
Speaker 2: Fantais before that was? That was?
Speaker 1: It was a probably probably sun.
Speaker 2: Kissed Wana funda. Don't you wanna wana?
Speaker 1: I was a pineapple fonta girl. Oh? I like?
Speaker 2: Id like? Did you ever have orange gina?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Yes. It used to come in the little bulb shaped bottle glass ones.
Speaker 1: You remember chubs, Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Little plastic things. Did you like the We had the mccamp We had those in camp. And then there were also little little plastic bottles of sundew was the name of them. I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what sun do is?
Speaker 2: Were you well their backs or whatever?
Speaker 1: Do you remember remix?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did. You're so You're so young though you're so young, but very fine fruit punch and apple juice. The little glass bottles they had little styrofoam labels that you could rip off made. Oh my god, yes it made. Used to do a tropical fruit punch. Yes, and it came in the blue bag with the straw that would pop through. Oh man, those are good. That's sugar, the sugar content and that was insane.
Speaker 1: Remember uh, the orange like orange juice from High Sy Yeah, McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Then yes, no, it's back. It left and then came back. When we were kids, they McDonald's always used to donate a big igloo cooler dispenser full of the orange drink, like at school events. It would always be there.
Speaker 1: Remember the birthday parties. I treated about that the other day.
Speaker 2: What birthday parties? Yeah, and McDonald Yes, McDonald land.
Speaker 1: That was disgusting.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, the meat. I can't at our McDonald's. They had a big talking tree in the middle in the eighties. What it was it was because it was actually McDonald land. They had the tree and they had the little fry guy seats that you would sit around the tree.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. That seems like it would have been so much.
Speaker 2: Because I'm sure it was dangerous. Fao schwartz in or Schwartz whatever it was in our mall used to have a tree in it and it would talk to you. It was the most terrifying talking tree in the world. And then they had a giant Grimace that would come he coude the big purple guy. Yeah. I loved parties a McDonald. They used to be now that there's nothing going on there. King had them too, really Yeah. Burger King near our house used to have one with Creepy Burger King. That guy was creepy. Remember Creepy Burger King. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about the Ferris wheel and toys r.
Speaker 2: Us that's gone? Yeah, I never did that.
Speaker 1: That was so cool in the Barbie store that turned into.
Speaker 2: A that turned into a gap in an old navy which has now since closed as well. That corner there on times Borders or no more. Okay, you just sounded like Grimace.
Speaker 1: No, I sounded like Jim Kramer on MSNBC Mad Money. Yeah on a CNBC.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love Wait, So did you have birthday parties at McDonald No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I went to you only attended.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. I was more of a roller skating party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. And then Eddie Murphy would come on party all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time, all the time. Yeah, it was uh remember ben Zino? Do you remember Benzino had a song You guys are so young checking blue belawsuit.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever had a roller skating party. You've never had, Never had roller skating. I had bowling. Oh yeah, I had bowling. I had bowling, and we had bowling parties into our our thirties. Also, like when Amy's three birthday party, I think was at the bowling alley. I love bowling. It's fun.
Speaker 1: I like karaoke. Oh I h a karaoke birthday thing when I turned twenty one and I was d rucking.
Speaker 2: Worst birthday party ever I think was my fifth birthday party. It's going to get depressing. This is going to get depressing. Happened it could have been fourth. Someone either died, someone had an larch gray act, invited a whole bunch of kids, they were all supposed to come. And you look at the picture and it's just my mom and my brother and me and my neighbor from next door and a wharping record on the record player. That's all that's going on. And one sad looking big long penis balloon hanging from the thing. That's all it was. Nobody showed up. It was like I was so upset. Oh, I had a party at the ground Round. That was fun. You probably don't know what that is. The ground Round was a restaurant in like the seventies and eighties, New York, New Jersey. They all had them. I think there were you born shut up. So it was one of those places track you know, everything was on stone. You couldn't go there because they had the big things of peanuts and you wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Able to go in therebbit couldn't habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was ground Round was fun. They always had characters that dressed up and you just threw peanut shells all over the floor. It was good times.
Speaker 1: You know a place that I've never been, or I hadn't been until recently. Chucky Cheese. I didn't go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not sure how much longer it's going to be until I go in that ballpit again. Yeah, you're gonna get in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, baby girl has to go. I gotta bye parking, Baby parked.
Speaker 2: It me too. All right, Thank you so much for listening to this exciting episode of ball Chat. How many minutes was it pressed the idle? This? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my arm hair?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep lit candles? Because by the board right? Forty eight minutes. Yeah, we gotta go. Holy moly, thank you for listening to ball Chat. We'll see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Yes, Merry Christmas, have a safe and happy holiday. Ooh what on Monday? Yeah? What are we taking off? No? The Spoonies. Wow, the second annual Spoonies. It's not Live from the Red but Scott and Andrew will be talking to the serial stars. You cannot say that it's annual because we didn't have one last year, because second one. It doesn't matter though annual says means every year it got canceled because of COVID. It'summer fault. So it's the second one, that's all. It's the second annual. It's not annual. It's the second annual. Spoony. Celebrity guests will be stopping by category, none of that. It's gonna be so exciting. The nominees are out now, make sure you go and check it out. Go to Serial killerspc dot com submit your favorite for the Listener's Choice Award. What are you talking about? It'll be recorded by that you're such a scammer. They can't submit anything. Yeah yeah they can, okay because the episode airs Monday. Okay, but they're gonna be doing tabulations in the background. Oh I see, I see. Hello. All right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to bull Chat. See you for all new Serial Killers with the Spoonies on Monday. Than another bulcher. We'll just keep going. We're gonna record and give you what you want. We should do more bonus episodes. People like that. Okay, just no Diamond, all right, I like Diamond. Okay, I know you are annoyed, but you know when are you not annoyed? And click? What was that at the end you stuck your tongue out that I really really really have to go. All right, press the end button. Hey bye. So you