Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 3: It, rub dub dub and the tub tub tub.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: How was everyone's weekend?
Speaker 3: How was yours?
Speaker 2: Mine is quite low key. I would say I had a one huge event on Saturday night, but otherwise it was very low key. I love that for you and.
Speaker 3: You a same.
Speaker 5: But I hit the point of life where I'm just like constantly stressed and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do you just just feel like you've mannered, like you're you've been so bred, chill and the whole time that you just feel like you need to feel stressed because it's so close.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: And like the thing is like Robbie was on his bachelor party, so and he normally calms me down about this type of stuff. So when he got home last night, he was like, Babe, yes, there's a lot to do, but like we still have a week.
Speaker 3: We got it, Like it's no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, right when you break it down, thinking like, okay, we have two full days in Mexico before anybody arrives to like totally do stuff. I was like, Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's funny though, how we find the yin to our yang and so forth. You know, there's always the stresser of the couple and the chiller of the couple, not always, And even if you're not that at the beginning, I feel like you find your role.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've never been like, I'm really grateful that I'm not like an anxious person per se. You know, I've never had like debilitating anxiety or things like that, but like I've been having trouble sleeping at night, and I'm not used to that.
Speaker 6: M M.
Speaker 2: You do have I don't know that i'd say you're you're anxious, but you do need control of things. And I feel like when you don't have control over things, you get a little like out of sorts. But I don't have.
Speaker 4: Completely control over this, that's the thing, Like I have, you don't because you It's kind of like, I mean, you have control in terms of getting it done, but yeah, I don't know why you're anxious about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's more like I'm second guessing all the decisions. Should I switch this, should I extend this? I'm like when you're at a wedding and there's no toasts and we're not doing a seat to dinner. What do people do? Then I'm like, do we need like activations?
Speaker 3: And probably people sit and hang out, they.
Speaker 1: Chat like there's so many friends there.
Speaker 3: He goes, so how you normally do at a party?
Speaker 5: You sit and you talk to people, You go to the bar, you sit back down, you maybe find a different seat.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I couldn't be happier that I'm not sitting through multiple toasts and like at a seat to dinner, Like I'm so excited that it's going to be like eating and drinking and chatting and dancing and mingling. I love that. Yeah, I couldn't be happier about it.
Speaker 5: That's that was my feeling too. It's like I just want to party. I want people dancing and up. But then I started thinking about it and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, like what do people do just hang out?
Speaker 3: I don't have a photo booth, Like, there's no photo booth.
Speaker 1: We don't need a photo booth.
Speaker 2: I don't know that a photo that makes such a huge difference that you're that's.
Speaker 3: About fifteen minutes, you know, Like he's going back with different people.
Speaker 1: I have a long list of people that I want to see and talk to at your wedding. Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, everyone, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: So those are the things that like are keeping me up at night.
Speaker 2: You can rest easy. Thank you. Okay, without the photo booth, but thank you for considering our need for a photo that we don't have.
Speaker 6: I like the activations are on the table too. You can have like royal caribbeans here.
Speaker 2: A house, like someone doing like little caricatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I entertain artists would be those ones that make people look crazy.
Speaker 5: It's not too late that I'm saying, like, there's I could still add to this extravagadens off.
Speaker 2: I would say, let yourself rest and the dis decisions you've made, it's gonna be amazing. It's gonna beautiful. It's gonna be so much fun. Everyone is so excited just to be in Mexico celebrating guys. End a story.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, sleep and then don't even get me started on the bows.
Speaker 2: That was a whole Yeah, I can't fix that's stressful.
Speaker 3: That's that was a lot of the weekend stress.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I didn't hear from you much.
Speaker 3: I was like, she's oh, I was knee deep. I was like in it this weekend.
Speaker 2: How was Robbie's bachelor party?
Speaker 3: It was good? It was good.
Speaker 6: Did he go to Vegas and then Aspen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they went to Vegas per night and then they went to AskMen for two days. And it's so funny because like every video he sent me, they like they went to like clubs, I.
Speaker 3: Know, and they like nine married men and not like just married men, like they've been married for like ten plus years.
Speaker 5: So like Robbie would send me videos, there's like a like a they have, you know, like at clubs, so they have the sign to say like congrats Robbie, and they're like dancing around. It's like a king room nine dudes with like their arms crossed, like just like chilling.
Speaker 2: I was dying. He posted a video behind like the DJ bood and was dying laughing at all these like literal early twenty year olds in the audience, Like who were these guys behind the DJ for batch?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, but they did, like you know those are his like og friends and they had like a really good time of them, Like am like they went skiing clubs, no strip clubs. I thought if they were going to do it, it would be Vegas. I was like, what'd you guys do after Delilah? And he's like, gambled a little bit and went to bed. I was like, all right, great, she said, because I felt pretty safe about no strip clubs and Aspen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I imagine they're strip clubs and Aspen.
Speaker 5: I imagine they're everywhere, right, but it's a very wealthy towne Nigley, likely in Vegas over Aspen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Vegas. You walk down the street and people put pictures of naked women in your hat, right right.
Speaker 2: Right, correct, correct.
Speaker 5: But it was cute because when he got home yesterday, he was like, I missed you so much.
Speaker 3: Three days was too long.
Speaker 2: Oh he's really ready to get married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like we were having dinner last night and he was like this is what I love. And I was like, but they like went hard, Like I give him props, like they really like went for it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they partied.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they like four or five places a day that they went. I'm like, we went to like one place a day for my motor and I was like tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all were. I admire that. Yeah, Saturday was a huge night because I would argue the best award show of the weekend.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you so much, thank you so much. It was so much fun. All the scrubbers that came live and we're on the chat. Crystal sent me some screenshots of the chat. I was reading those all weekend. So such a great time. Every that event went exactly as I saw it in my head. It was perfect. Everything I wanted to happen happened. It was a dream come true. It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was so amazing. I can't even say. I was watching the live, the live before I came to present and I was dying laughing in my car. I was in the parking lot in my car and I was literally laughing out loud. I was like, this is amazing. And then watching the Oscars, I literally texted Taylor Banks and I was like, this is the Easties with a bigger budget. Like the thought, the thought that went into it, Like when you did the commercial for the or you did the best washing Cycle? Which where do you get that content? Like best washing cycle?
Speaker 1: No, I agree about that, quick quick wash is the best.
Speaker 6: It's the best.
Speaker 3: I never used it. I'm curious now honestly.
Speaker 2: And you went and you rolled into Danielle Fischle's I was just like, this is amazing.
Speaker 6: It was so it was so fun. Okay, so so Becca, my heart goes out to you so much. I asked you to be part of the show and you're like, yes, I'm there. It was so great. And I were recordinating this, like, you know, a couple days before, and I was like, oh, just here's what time to be there. You can just roll in. I had no idea you were going to be in the chat in the live like it was.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: I was talking to people and like it was so cool because they're like, oh, Becca's watching, how fun she's commenting, and then you walk on stage. Oh my god. It was like such a cool thing to have happened. Yeah, it was okay, I gotta thank Ryan Seacrests opened the show. That was cool. Bob Guinea one of the early bachelors Moon Phase of the Year. Dane Official allowed me to teleport into it. Reopened a portal in that theater. I can't believe it. And she did washing Machine Cycle and Sophia Bush did Fruit of the Year, so kind of her again, It's just such a fun time. My friends were there. We had Mikayla from The Morning Show helping out. John Parr from The Morning Show ran the sound. Mark was there running the lights. Yeah, I needed I didn't say this on stage. I gotta say this really quick.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 6: Mark learned the lights like ten minutes before we started the show.
Speaker 2: Learn the lights.
Speaker 6: Learn how the lights worked. None of us are lighting people in here. We do audio. Tom how the lights worked, and I showed him. I'm like, hey, don't stress about this. This slider will turn the lights green. And I'm going to turn into the Hulk at some point in the show, and if you can make the lights green, that would be cool, but you don't have to. When I turned into the Hulk, the lights went green and it looks so cool.
Speaker 3: I will say I had major fomo famous. I was very sad.
Speaker 5: And then when I saw that you had guests via video, I was like, why did I not get one of those laws. I'm very fearful of crowds right now because I just like don't want to get sick.
Speaker 6: I understand that I was watching.
Speaker 3: And like the video.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you your video was, but I was watching and the video was like very blurry on my phone, I couldn't really see anything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, mine was crystal clear. Really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had the phone in the back and I know, okay, so I want to get everyone excited. But we had like a film crew there filming everything in extremely high definition. When I started sweating, So that will be on YouTube. I don't know soon. I hope further editing it right now, but we're gonna have that on like YouTube.
Speaker 5: Watching it on the live and I couldn't It was like so blurry that I couldn't really see anything. So I had it like on the table next to me while I was like, I heard the whole show, I didn't get to see much because it was like, oh, so blurry.
Speaker 2: Well it was a it was an audio tree and a visual Honestly, I.
Speaker 3: Got a lot from the audio.
Speaker 6: H Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in the car in the parking lot and I just see this person walk out of this like shed and a green eminem because I couldn't figure out which door I was supposed to go in, so I was like, okay, I need to either have MICHAELA come get me. But then when I saw the green eminem walk in. I was like, that's the door. I did not see the doctor Phil Mascow.
Speaker 6: So oh yeah, we had a special guest. We had doctor Phil as an emin m one of my favorite images of old time, came to life on stage and did the Apple Dance with me. Yes, you know, Allison was helping me put a lot of this together, and like every idea was like wouldn't it be funny if we did this? And then we just like like, okay, we're doing that now. Every nothing was turned down.
Speaker 1: It was the way, oh my god, my god, yeah.
Speaker 6: Just the best. Every like this took up so much time of mine. We're like, we're getting our shingles redone next week. Like Alice has been like measuring windows and I'm like, hang on, i gotta figure out how to make this portal appear over a star from Boy Mets World. She's the I owe her everything. She's just the best, the best.
Speaker 2: Haley was like, this is so impressive because I think I always talk about how crazy your schedule is and how overworked, overworked and underpaid. Honestly, yeah, she was like, I'm so impressed that he with how you talk about his schedule, that he did a whole word. Jow. She was like, that is such a work of labor and love, like he, yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, thank you, because it was it was hard to do, but I get so much. I love doing that kind of stuff. That's what brings me. That brings me so much joy. And every time I sat down to like put something together, I was just like over, I was just making myself crack up doing this stupid stuff, and I was like, this, this is what I want to do with my time. I am so happy to do this, and I'm so grateful that everybody came and like shared in on that joy with us.
Speaker 1: It's another testament. And I've said this many times before on the show that everybody loves Easton.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody in my whole life like that. Everybody loves Yeah. I mean, it's true. And that's how he gets Sophia Bush and Danielle Fisher and Ryan and over the years, Chris Harrison and Jason drul because they love the guy. You'm going to do something, Fortty, Sure, I'll do it. Yeah, great, It's it's really it's really incredible.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: It was a bad weekend for Easton haters, let me tell you it was a really bad weekend.
Speaker 2: Did so after doing the live show, are you gonna, like, is the goal a bigger venue next year?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Uh, I did this one with the kind of understanding like we might not I saw and everyone like we may never do this again, like this might be not just the last, like the only like live one in for the audience, this might be the last ec ones of all time, but just the I don't know how this is gonna go, you know, like what if no one shows up? What nod likes this? But it was just it was so everyone loved it and and I got such good feedback and I mostly I'm just really jazzed on it now. So we're gonna we're gonna do it in a bigger place next year. Ramp and everything up.
Speaker 1: Scrubbers come through.
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 1: They.
Speaker 6: I was getting so many messages, like the week or two before, I'm like, well, you release more tickets. We want more tickets. I'm like, I release. My wife is sitting on an Apple box. There's no more seats left.
Speaker 1: I was saying, those are the two goals. One is a bigger venue in two. You know, I'm not like a part of this. But if I am a part of this, oh yes, we got to get a celebrity to accept the award. I think it's so like remember when Halle Berry showed up at the Razzies to accept her worst actions.
Speaker 3: You're using that example and I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It she did that. She accepted Worst Actress at the Razzie were catwomen. I believe sometimes celebrities will do quirky, silly stuff like this. So I think we got to find one that's quirky enough to show up at the Easties and accept the award.
Speaker 5: I think you got to find one that's like on cycle for like some sort of press thing.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like those, especially those like big movies where they're doing like all the things.
Speaker 3: I feel like they would like totally do that.
Speaker 1: Because it could go viral.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like my dream is like Scarlett Johansson's promoting the new Jurassic Park and we get.
Speaker 1: Her to accept it a word for us, Scarlett Johanson, who knows.
Speaker 2: I feel like we could get Truesdale to come perform.
Speaker 6: That's that I would love that.
Speaker 3: I was I was waiting for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought they were gonna come out and except their words.
Speaker 6: I we're working on that. We were working on that. They are. They have a very busy tour schedule this part of the year, and we were I was talking to Chreuesdale about this. I don't know if they know they won. They swept the musical category. Don't if they know that yet, but congratulations.
Speaker 5: Know how you did it. But that might be good. U. What's the word enticement? Like that they swept last year? To get them next year?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a feeling they might blow up soon. I kind of feel like they're gonna have like a a moment.
Speaker 6: They're not gonna have time for these kids. I kind of get them now. Yeah, but again, it was so fun and we raised so much money for the Fire Department Foundation in Pasadena, Humane. It was so great to do that, and I just I'm so everc We've said this so many times. The Scrippers are the best.
Speaker 1: They're the best.
Speaker 6: Every outside were talking to the other night like there was no no one was like weird, no one was like no one showed up like drunk or like anything like it was. Everyone was just so respectful and kind and having fun and do you have a bar there? We had water bottles.
Speaker 5: And maybe next year you throwing a barcause that could.
Speaker 3: Be a good time.
Speaker 2: I someone in the comments was like, Becca, are you gardening watching this? And I was like, no, I would be in another dimension. I feel like I'm gardened just because of this experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just audio alone.
Speaker 5: I wanted to like have a martini while I was listening.
Speaker 2: I will say I laughed more at the watching the Eastias than I did the Oscars.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that's true, I did.
Speaker 3: I watched more of the Easties than I watched the Oscar.
Speaker 2: I actually sat and watched the whole Oscars. No, yeah, we watched the whole thing. Well, I feel like we should take a break and then I'll tell you about it, all right, So we sat and watched the Oscars, the whole thing all the way through, which I don't know that I've done that with an Oscars ever.
Speaker 5: Maybe you know it's so funny and it just goes to show you like you can't ever win. I used to complain that they would air the Oscars like on the East Coast and then they would save it for the West Coast.
Speaker 3: At like eight pm, and it would go to like eleven, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Why don't they do it earlier when they're airing it to the East Coast. And then yesterday I was running errands and it was like four and I wasn't home. I was like, damn it, why are they oscar so freaking early?
Speaker 2: Four was a little earlyer than.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I love it, but it felt like it went till I don't even know what time it went till, but it felt like a long time.
Speaker 3: Fifteen I think later than that. Oh really, I will.
Speaker 2: Say the show started at a level one thousand. Cynthia and Ariana opening ye, the tribute to Hollywood and the nostalgia of seeing all the old Hollywood movies. I loved. I loved everything about it, and then it just kind of was a lull for me the rest of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: What did y'all think of Conan?
Speaker 6: I loved him.
Speaker 1: I like a lot.
Speaker 2: Is he is? That a controversial take?
Speaker 3: People didn't like him, People didn't like him.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm saying, You'll be He'll be asked back as as much as he wants to do it. That's what I've been seeing I.
Speaker 2: Kind of got that vibe too. I didn't find him to be wildly entertaining, but I found myself chuckling at his jokes. But the funny part to me was that he would say the joke and then it almost took a second for the audience to get it, but then they, like you would hear like a roar of laughter. It was just delayed. So I found that to be kind of funny myself, Like seeing the delay of it clicking was really funny. But I felt like he was respectful. I didn't feel like any of the rude I hate when they're rude. Yeah, it's like you can roast and still be taste, and I felt like he did that.
Speaker 6: Well, He's very self deprecating and like always has been, and that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: But anyways, what did I I felt like Wicked was snubbed. I know that they won for like costume and stuff, and I know it's typically like the movies that have that much publicity and and traction typically don't don't win the Oscars.
Speaker 5: But like, no, Cynthia, Wicked was snubbed the whole award season. Like, I don't understand what went wrong, but I feel like it was like very miss missed.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's every movie that's successful and popular doesn't tend to do well with the Oscars. That happens.
Speaker 3: Not true.
Speaker 6: It's happened with Barbie last year too.
Speaker 1: You know Barby got snubbed. What what big popular movie done well with the Oscars since Titanic?
Speaker 3: Let me do it?
Speaker 2: Or Ariana win anything? The whole word that's crazy. It's pretty wild. I mean the movie. I guess I didn't see the Brutalist.
Speaker 1: But it sounds brutal to get through. It's three and a half hours long. I have zero interest in that.
Speaker 2: Anything that I feel is made just to win in Austin. Yeah, I hate the Oscar bait movies, kind of all of them, Yes, except for Wicked.
Speaker 1: Except for Wicked, right.
Speaker 3: Answer.
Speaker 2: Nora was like a strong start for I really liked no but then it had a lull for me. But that one I wasn't mad about. And he directed, edited, and yeah, that guy wrote.
Speaker 6: The star of the show, Sean Baker, such.
Speaker 1: A likable, fun dude. Somebody's going to be up there all night. He was a good one to have him.
Speaker 6: My god. His his second speech about preserving movie theaters, I sawed. I openly wept at that because I believe movie theaters are so important and I love and independent movie theaters, especially like him talking about how many screens we lost during COVID and how important it is to see a movie in a theater as a community. I'm like, this is beautiful. Thank you Sean for saying Easton got married in a movie theater. Yeah, I worked in a movie there. I got married movie theater. I will die in a movie there.
Speaker 5: Talk to Talk, slum Dog Millionaire not blockbuster movies, was it not?
Speaker 1: Titanic was twenty seven years ago?
Speaker 3: Gone with the Wind? Okay, Avatar, Takespeare in Love.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, you're going back to like early nineties. So it's been a minute you have.
Speaker 1: To go to before you were born to prove your points. You've lost.
Speaker 3: Everything everywhere. All I want.
Speaker 1: I did not do well in theaters.
Speaker 3: No, I you have again.
Speaker 2: That was a good movie.
Speaker 1: I was that was good well.
Speaker 2: I also think the Oscars. I also feel like Adrian Brodie's speech. I feel like it was very pretentious.
Speaker 1: Thing about it, and he wouldn't stop talking. Yeah, this is my first rodeo.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Okay, we've heard, like everyone else was respectful and like left everyone's in the same boat as it was having I deserve this more than everyone else in the room, so please stop the music. And then he's like, I have more to say, and it was like say it.
Speaker 1: Then he just kept that's true.
Speaker 3: I didn't see his acceptance speech, but yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He did ask for more time, and then it wasn't very interesting after maybe something yes, like Karen Culkin was awesome, great speech, great.
Speaker 2: Speech, and then Adrian Brody like went to step up and then turn around and gave his girlfriend his chewed gum.
Speaker 1: Yea whatever.
Speaker 6: I I kind of liked that because not him throwing it at his wife, but he I saw him earlier in the night and I was like, oh, look, girlfriend, it's pardon me.
Speaker 1: You guys are really into Brody's.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot about that because she was married to Harvey Weinstein for fourteen years. Yeah, so there's a lot of yes.
Speaker 6: But I saw him earlier in the night and I was like, it looks like Adrian Brady's chewing gum. I didn't know if you could do that. I didn't think you could chew gum at the Oscars that's so. And then when he walked on stage, he had to throw the gum to his lad and I was like, oh my god, it's like Chekhov's gum is.
Speaker 5: My number one pet peeve with humans in general. There have been artists that have come in and to do radio interviews chewing gum, and to me, it's such a lack of respect, like while they're.
Speaker 6: Talking, yes, there's no insane like I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, just spin it out before you're you're having a conversation with somebody.
Speaker 6: It's so universal, like I am not I don't care about what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I saw people talking. Benny Blanco was chewing his gum, like really aggressively on the red carpet and people are like just chewing his mouth.
Speaker 5: To me, it's less annoying because he's not like he's just like a bystander, do you know what I mean? Like, yeah, if you're a guest and you want to chomp away, chomp away.
Speaker 2: But if you're an esteemed actor, but if.
Speaker 5: You're like receiving awards, you're doing interviews, like leave the gum in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to. They should get listerine trips because I'm sure.
Speaker 3: They're just throw a mint in the let dissolve.
Speaker 2: But mints are annoying too, They're clicking around in your mouth. You need the Listarine Strips.
Speaker 3: I'm anti gun tight gum.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first. Yeah, the Empire.
Speaker 2: The next big event that we have coming up. It's been a lot of big events back to back. Is the Royal wedding?
Speaker 1: Are you going to have that song?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the one that the bride walks down to right now. My song is my song is very My song is very uniquely mine.
Speaker 1: Is it mine by Taylor Swip?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But it is by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: With context clues figure this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's the one I'm walking down to.
Speaker 6: The song you wrote about, Robie.
Speaker 2: I bought my waterproof muscara because I I always forget it and it's always a thing and I know as soon as as soon as the music starts, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be I know.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, So I've been listening to this Ariana Gande song POV on repeat lately. It's like such a beautiful love song and just for funzies over the weekend, I like google the instrumental version, like the string version of it.
Speaker 2: And it is.
Speaker 3: So beautiful, like so weepy.
Speaker 5: It's my biggest regret that I did not ask them to learn that song. Well said that there was like a deadline. There was like a deadline to give them new songs to learn.
Speaker 2: Why does it hurt to us?
Speaker 3: You know what? You're right?
Speaker 2: Hey, I just heard the song. I know it's past the.
Speaker 3: Deadline from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Is there any I just heard this out. I just was listening to the song, and I had this idea, is there any world even though it Yeah, yeah, i'llsine yeah, yeah, why not? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so imagine that song on strings. I will say I over the weekend, I got very happy that you are flying out with Robbie, and I like there's some sort of like you also give a level of call, like you and Robbie sandwich between the two of you. It's like I'm a piece of turkey with like two pieces of bread on either side of me.
Speaker 3: That like, calm me down.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to be bread and not lettuce because I feel like you would give us You'd be like lettuce lettuce, Yeah, a lettuce burger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a calming little sandwich that I'm in the middle of.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm so excited that I get to go early too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a treat, I know for all of us.
Speaker 2: Am I going to be in charge of the dress?
Speaker 3: What are my dresses?
Speaker 5: All of the dress I'm going to put all my dresses into one garment.
Speaker 4: Bag and I'm heavy, giving heavy.
Speaker 5: But you can, like, I think that you can check it on the on the train or not train, I'm sorry, the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah check yeah yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 5: The minute we get on the plane, you can just hand it to the lovely stewardess. Areus to a steward.
Speaker 2: Would you mind? I'm like shaking trying to handle heavy.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be that heavy.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be great. Yeah, okay, great, I'm excited for my task. There are some new celebrity couple sightings. Oh, by the way. Another thing about the Oscars is it just that I'm still living in a world where I want to see like Kate Winslet and Julia Roberts and the celebrities that I grew up with as like the big celebrities. It just didn't feel like super star studded to me. But I don't know if I'm stuck in that era of my millennialism that I like have those people in my mind when I think of mega celebrities, because like the mega celebrities now are the Timide Chamale Shallow.
Speaker 6: I saw that Christopher Nolan is filming The Odyssey like in Marrakesh right now, and like a lot of stars are like Matt Damon is there for that Tom Holland I know we're all missing him.
Speaker 2: At the Oscars, like there were just people even of this generation where I was like where is everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were the biggies, like Oprah was a biggie they brought out and then Billy Crystal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to see people that you're like, oh my gosh, we never see them.
Speaker 5: I also find it so weird that, like, if you think about it, the whole award season is based on these like handful of movies or whatever that they've like picked as like the chosen ones for the award season, and yet there's so many movies and that they only focus on like those are the people for award season, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right that that that for every award show, it's the same conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, let's mix it up a little people.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if we're gonna I.
Speaker 5: Think, get me award, give me on an award, watch any other movie I will.
Speaker 2: Award. They were like, you have to watch the brutallest Conclave, and I want.
Speaker 3: To see Conclave.
Speaker 1: I watched Conclave. I enjoyed that. I was very surprised. I'm not usually that's the type of movie is like popes and and like history and stuff. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well that's my focus features which who is also producing Haley Kyoko's directorial debut. So I feel like I should support them and watch that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 1: It's good. I was surprised how quickly I got through it. I wasn't like, oh what time is good?
Speaker 6: And Stanley Tucci.
Speaker 1: Goes great and I really enjoyed it, Like.
Speaker 3: I would have nominated Severance for something. They nominated your show. Well, no, but Golden Globes.
Speaker 2: Oh, like I'm sure they were something. Did An't is anyone watching Paradise.
Speaker 3: Everybody's telling me to watch it.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it.
Speaker 2: So this week is the finale, but this past week's episode was the one of the craziest TV episodes I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: It was right because I'm watching Severance, which is blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: I'm sess wow with Severance.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm locked in.
Speaker 2: I told Haley that you loved Severance and she was like what as we were talking about how we had tried to watch it and I can't remember if we were freaked.
Speaker 5: Out because the first season, the whole time I was like, this is weird.
Speaker 3: Why are we watching this? This is weird? Why are we watching this? This is weird?
Speaker 5: Why are we watching this? And then the final episode, I was like, oh my gosh, I get it, Like it was it like blew my mind. I was like, okay, cool. And the second season there's a couple episodes where I'm like, this is weird.
Speaker 3: Why I don't get it?
Speaker 1: This is weird viral, I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then like but then something will happen. I'm like, oh, I get it. So it's like it's like it's like makes me smarter. I think I need something to like dilute the Love Island, Love.
Speaker 1: Is Blind, Yes, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well there's two. It's like you I had two different sides of your brain when you're watching TV. You want the side where you can just disassociate. Yes, it's trash, you don't even have to pay attention to really know what's going on. And then you have the side that wants to learn, engage, engage, go to another world and be in it.
Speaker 5: Like The Americans. That was that for me, Like I couldn't watch The Americans when I was falling asleep because it was like so you had like watch and pay attention.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 5: But like Love Island, I could fall asleep, miss an episode or two and just jump right back in.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? I need both. Yeah, I would give anything for you to watch Breaking Bad.
Speaker 2: I know every time I asked for TV show recommendations, without fail, Tanya sends me Breaking Back.
Speaker 1: Once your hesitation, I think we start.
Speaker 2: I don't know we started it, and then there's always just been other shows that we're watching, and but I know every single person that I know that has watched it, it's in their top I do.
Speaker 5: It again with you, like I would rewatch it top to bottom with you. If we wanted to start like a Breaking Bad, we'd rewatch podcast.
Speaker 3: Would so I would totally do it with you. I'm serious, Like, that's how much I loved it.
Speaker 1: They want more content from you guys, adding a weekly breaking bat watch would.
Speaker 6: What they get?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, make it the heroin what is it?
Speaker 6: We get the guy that plays Badger to come on and be the be the star him. You know him.
Speaker 1: I know Badger. I taught him improv when he was in high school.
Speaker 3: I would give you. I would give you something if you I want the ring.
Speaker 2: I want that ring.
Speaker 3: Both my rings are too special.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Well we'll be in talks about that.
Speaker 3: Food for thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, food for thought. I was leading into there's some new celebrity couple sightings which I would like to make predictions on him.
Speaker 3: I obsessed with.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 3: There's more than one speaking of sleep.
Speaker 5: Okay, we were speaking of it during the commercial, So you guys, might I've heard that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, earlier in the episode, were costly Did you feel the earthquake last night? Oh my gosh, you guys, every time there's an earthquake, I sit. Okay, if you don't live in a place where there's earthquakes, it is the most jarring feeling. You never get used to it. I don't know, y'all have lived in el forever. It really okay.
Speaker 3: I like didn't even move out of my bed.
Speaker 2: I've lived in California for almost almost twenty years.
Speaker 3: Wow, is that real?
Speaker 2: I moved here when I was nineteen. Oh my yeah it was three years. Three years.
Speaker 3: It'll be twenty years, almost twenty years. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I never get used to the feeling. It is jarring for me. So last night, I'm filling up my water, We're getting ready for bed, and Phoebe's kind of wanting to go outside. Haley just got out of the bath. It starts shaking, and there's this moment where I just stand there for a second and go like where do I go? But then by the time I have an idea of where to go, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so Hayley going a doorway.
Speaker 2: Haley grabbed Phoebe and like had her like under her and was laying next to the couch. So I just ran over and like laid over them. But I was like, what does that do?
Speaker 5: But so the image in your house or no image in our house is like day and night.
Speaker 2: Did y'all just lay there.
Speaker 3: We were passed out, so we gone asleep.
Speaker 5: We went to sleep at eight o'clock last night, and so we went woken up by the earthquake and Robbie gets up out of bed to grab his phone and I'm like, meanwhile, sudden, he's in her crate.
Speaker 3: We didn't even touch her. We left her in her crate. And I was just staying in bed and I was like whoa. I was like, what time is it?
Speaker 5: Thinking it was like three am, because I felt like I'd slept for like ages, like what I feel like I got woken up out of like a deep rem sleep, like full blown.
Speaker 2: Well, it happened in North Hollywood, so it probably was stronger for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was strong for us too.
Speaker 2: It was it was it felt I felt like it shook for a long time, but people were like it took for a second, so I don't know. But anyways, right back to bed, I'm like, okay. So then I go into this crazy like So when there's an earthquake, typically there can be an aftershock, and sometimes the aftershocks have been bigger than the earthquake, and it is so terrifying. So there's this level of anxiety that I sit with for for about an hour and then I'm like, okay, wow, just like waiting for it. Yeah, Like I can't really go to sleep until I feel the aftershock and then I can go to sleep. But it's weird. Everything on our shelves shakes, it's it's jarring.
Speaker 5: I had quite like a weird night last night because because I haven't been sleeping, so I was like, I took myself off of my lemmies because I was like, I don't want to be taking something every night to go to sleep, So I stopped taking my lemmies for like a long time. But because I've been having trouble sleeping, I'm back on my lemmies, so I pop my lemmies. Robbie passed out of like seven thirty or something, so I took my lemmies at eight. Mark sends me a text, Hey, I'm missing a trending report, and I was like, I've already taken my lettes and I need to like whip up some something right now.
Speaker 3: Then I whip it up. I send it. It's very bad.
Speaker 1: I could tell you're on lemmyes, not that you mention it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I woke it up. By this like weird. Oh yeah, earthquake. It was just like a weird night.
Speaker 2: I'm back on the Lemmys too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it'd probably be on my Lemmies until my wedding.
Speaker 2: The best sleep and it's my little sweet treat before I get to bed.
Speaker 3: It's so delicious.
Speaker 2: They're so good. Yeah, it's they're lucky. They capin it too.
Speaker 3: You only take two?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like I take seven? No, I take three?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, whoa No wonder your sleep so well? Yeah? Okay, celebrity sidings, new couples. Let's make some predictions.
Speaker 1: All right, March third, got it down here in my little notes app. Has anybody else broken up by the way that we've predicted in the past, because I got a lot of predictions here.
Speaker 2: It's hard hard to say.
Speaker 5: It's hard to say, but I mean, couples break up every day another day.
Speaker 3: Now the dollar.
Speaker 1: You're officially wrong about Taylor and Travis. You predicted they'd broke up last October, just.
Speaker 2: So you know, we don't know if they did for a little bitter Yeah, I do remember there being a little there.
Speaker 5: No, I'm surprised that Meghan Markle and Harry Prince Harry are Soult together.
Speaker 2: I'm not it's like that.
Speaker 3: Did she make a prediction about them?
Speaker 2: I did? I think I said ten years.
Speaker 1: Let me have a little gander here.
Speaker 2: I know I gave him prediction.
Speaker 1: Meghan and Darryl. No, that's not them. Megan was Meghan and Daryl.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, Meghan Darryl Sabara.
Speaker 1: Mean Harry and Meghan ten years? You said, yeah, that's till twenty thirty three on that? Yeah, yeah, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Madeline Pesh was seen leaving a party, uh together with Tiger. Tiger has dated? If didn't Tiger date, who else did he date other than Kylie? There was someone random? Yeah too?
Speaker 3: Hold on, yeah, but I think it was.
Speaker 6: Is Alien.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know he still was iggy after Avril.
Speaker 5: Really need the timeline of everybody's dating.
Speaker 2: This, this has this is a key factor in my prediction.
Speaker 1: Well, the way Tiger Avril was recent that.
Speaker 2: Was three That's what I thought they were still together.
Speaker 3: They're not there there, I would not.
Speaker 2: For Avril's sake if he's seen that.
Speaker 3: What's your time prediction on that time prediction on.
Speaker 2: This one is I'm going to say eight months.
Speaker 1: Oh, damn should say Thanksgiving just to be very cute about it.
Speaker 2: Giving Thanksgiving right around the Thanksgiving era.
Speaker 3: Can you do the third bullet?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna do. Channing Tatum was seen with model Inco Williams while leaving a pre Oscars party.
Speaker 1: He's forty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to give out about six months.
Speaker 3: I give that two. I'm not really good at this predicting.
Speaker 1: Thing, but labor day on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going Zoe Kravitz and Noah Centennial.
Speaker 3: Centeno, anyone's last names.
Speaker 2: He's from All the.
Speaker 3: Love Before, Yes, Yes, and the show that I loved, The Recruit.
Speaker 2: Okay. They were seen leaving a restaurant around two twenty am.
Speaker 5: This is They also were at a Heim's, one of the hims sister's birthday parties together. Oh sorry, sorry, they were not together. They were leaving with a group of friends, but they were like in the front of the friend group together.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were leading the pack together. Yes, okay, my prediction. Okay, this takes me back to our dear vonya episode when the girl was wanting to date the younger guy and you said ride that pony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clip by the way really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good clip. I'm going to give this one. I'm going to give this six months. Sounds fun, fun fling.
Speaker 5: Summer fling sack that you gave Madeline Petch and Tiger eight months, but you're giving Noah Centeneo and Zoe Kravitt six is telling.
Speaker 2: I think Taiga is a relationship guy. I don't know much. I don't know enough about him, but I feel like he's with Kylie. For a while, I felt like he was with a.
Speaker 5: So my new favorite couple is not on this list, but I would like you to give a prediction for them because I'm obsessed with them. Monica Barbara and Andrew Garfield.
Speaker 3: Do you not know who she is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: So, did you see the Bob Dylan movie with Timothy Shalam Oh girl.
Speaker 2: The one with the branana.
Speaker 3: And she was also in Top Gun Maverick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Okay, that's her.
Speaker 3: That's her and then is like the hotty like, yeah, I know, and.
Speaker 2: Garfield, I'm gonna oh, I kind of like this one.
Speaker 1: Quirky though, that guy I have found. How does he may be?
Speaker 3: He seems quirky, totally quirky in the best ways.
Speaker 2: But I think Andrew Garfield was quirky before he was labeled as a hot Yeah, I agree, a hot actor, which I like.
Speaker 3: I love them together.
Speaker 2: But I was really sad when he and Emma Stone broke up to me still morning that.
Speaker 5: I'm still holding hope. Oh interesting, she's married and everyone hope is gone.
Speaker 1: Saturday Night Live pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, and they have children, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, we hope that, we hope that they're happy. Yeah, but that was sad. Okay, So I'm saying they Actually I could see marriage. I could see marriage. Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: He gives me like dating to get married vibes.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know, are married vibes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you saying forever for gar Farborough?
Speaker 2: No? But I'm saying married Garth Barbara Afield. My how my predictions work. They go to a certain level of like, uh, significant moments. So I think marriage, but I don't. I can't see past, like how long the marriage is?
Speaker 1: You know, most of these you've given before have been forever or long game or five years or ten years. You've given forever to a lot of different couples.
Speaker 2: I've given forever to a lot of couples.
Speaker 1: Like you're pretty Blake and Ryan forever, Her, Jax and Kristen Forever, Megan and Darryl Forever, Matthew and s JP forever, Astona forever, Faith and Tim forever, Krasinski Blunt forever, Will and Jada five years, but a lot of forevers. I'm just saying, you don't shy away from forever. You say jannat Cramer and Alan Russell forever. It's giving joy gross day and whoever she is.
Speaker 2: Forever, listen, she's giving hopeful, hopeful romantic. She's giving hopeful romantic because we believe in love here on scrubbing in. Yes, we believe in the long game.
Speaker 3: We believe.
Speaker 1: I'm putting marriage for that one. I'm not putting a time. I'm not putting forever.
Speaker 2: Good luck to what's her name, Mara, Monica, Monica, Monica, Barbara, Monica Barbara and Andrew Garfield, wishing you the best in your relationship, your new your news sighting. It's literally a celebrity relationship siding. And that's how much my belief is.
Speaker 5: So before we wrap this up, yeah, oh, I'm a fan of the podcast The Toast, and they just change their jingle into their like, into their like they had like like remember how we solicited scrubbers like help us come up with a new theme song, and we like never did it. Yeah, they actually did it, and they have a really fun song that leads into their podcast, and I cannot get it out of my head, like literally cannot get it out of my head. And I feel like we need one for scrubbing in. So once I'm done with my wedding, I'm going to need a project, and I think I can make this my project.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, do it.
Speaker 3: We have to sing it though, because I think we have to have like the license something, so there's that.
Speaker 5: But I'm not like good with like a melody in a tune, so I might need to.
Speaker 1: Like you're better than you give yourself credit for. I mean, come on, thank you. I've got a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Holy wow, I just wrote lyrics to like a dua lipa song, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, lyricist, not.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: You didn't come that lyrics, Bernie Talpin.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll write the lyrics.
Speaker 3: I'll write the lyrics and I'll get the tune elsewhere.
Speaker 2: I about what they did is they listened to the all their like top submissions and then they went throughout their day in which everyone was kind of stuck in their head.
Speaker 3: They probably stucky in the head. It's like, we'll leave you Swirly twirly, it's the tes it's so good.
Speaker 1: Well Miles came up with it, not like that, soe he'd come up with another one for you. He's a good guy. He loves stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, great, Well there's any Scrubbers that are musically inclined because when we did this the first time I got I got a lot of d ms that said, hey, you should do a new song that kind of sounds jazzy, and I'm like, okay, that means I have to write it. That's all we're looking for. We want you to do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's actually think, like through a funnel, what would we want the song to like? Do we want to be happy? Do we want happy? Happy jingle?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know one of the scrubbers that got to me at Easton's at the east Awards, she said, I just want to say thank you to all of you guys because you make my day feel so happy and getting to like put my headphones on and put your podcast on when I'm going on a walk or doing anything. It just brings so much joy to my life. And I was like, oh nice, that's all we want to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so happy now that I'm now that I'm a walking girly, I'm getting back into my podcast world and I feel the same way like I love listening to podcasts.
Speaker 2: I love it great.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for that update podcast podcast.
Speaker 2: You heard scrubbing and exclusive.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we want upbeat, fun poppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're a musician you want to send us something, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Even if you're not. Yeah, garage band, Yeah, it's available.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: We'll be back on Thursday with the Dear Bonya and we love you so much, Love.
Speaker 3: You so much.
Speaker 5: Bye, Celia Sorrow talking later to be coop to be continued.
Speaker 2: H