Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free.
Speaker 2: Our number is eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. In a minute, will be joined by former Ambassador Nathan Sale, served in the first Trump administration Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State. However, there's a lot of news out there as it relates to Iran, and most of it is good, some of it not so good. I have been through this in my life where I've had fatwaws, you know, on my head, confirmed by the Masad and confirmed by NYPD and our government. I've been hacked by the Iranians. I mean, the level of sophistication all these countries have and their ability to hack people is unbelievable. It's not something I talk a lot about. But in light of Iranian state media broadcasting this chilling three minute video fantasizing about killing Baron Trump and threatening Milania Trump and friends of THEIRS. The clip entitled where to kill Baron Trump? You know he's a twenty year old kid claiming you know he's fully monitored, showing depictions of dorms at New York's at NYU ET cetera, et cetera. I mean, you got it's a clear and present dager. You got to take all of this seriously. That's what I tell people when they get threats. They don't like to hear it. Other colleagues of mine over the years that have come to me, what do I do?
Speaker 1: What do I do? What do I do?
Speaker 2: And you know, but there is other news that is actually fairly good news, and that is that last week we had four hundred ships get through the Straight of Horn moves and report after report after report showing that the Iranians now are going bankrupt, don't have the ability to pay even the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, you know, even before Treasury Secretary Scott Besson sets out you know, new moves to pressure Iran's economy. That's that seems to be their weakest point. But anyway, you know, you have oil now flowing through the straight o'hr moves, meaning Teyran's gambit of closing it has failed. The price of oil has come down dramatically, and the news was huge. Now I told you on Friday that the Atlanta Fed is predicting four point four percent GDP growth for the third quarter. Great economic news on top of other economic news that we went into great specificity on Friday. But anyway, US escorts now have you know, steadily, you know, these ships flowing through the Strait a four hundred percent increase from just two weeks earlier. And Iran's leaders are now doing another roundabout of good cop, bad cop. But the heat on Iran to make this deal now is going on and on and on. Now President Trump is saying, yeah, they want a deal, but we're not ready to do a deal. Here's what he said, not work there towards broad the fact indicates up the military options in.
Speaker 3: The region are limited.
Speaker 4: Oh, not at all.
Speaker 5: It just means that we're seeing what happens. They have no money, they have no maybe they have no air force.
Speaker 3: They are not paying their soldiers, they're not paying their police, they have three hundred and fifty inflation.
Speaker 5: So we're just going to sort of see what happens.
Speaker 3: And we have total control, as you know, of the border.
Speaker 5: We have total control.
Speaker 3: If you look at the blockade, we have total control of that entire region having to do with the straight of Foremones, and that means well into it the land areas.
Speaker 4: So they would love to make.
Speaker 3: A deal, but they're not ready to make the right.
Speaker 2: Deal in my opinion, remember any deal they made there, there's definitely two factions that are battling for controls, so that has been problematic. However, when once you get the armed forces and THEGC and theynre not getting paid and the people not getting paid. Now they're dealing with unrest within the country, which usually never ends well, which means that this is effective. Here Scott Bessen, the Treasury Secretary, talking about.
Speaker 4: It, Treasury has mapped every node, every facilitator, and every network that Iran has used to smuggle oil and evade sanctions. Beginning today, the actions of Treasury and other agencies will tighten the noose and block every potential source of revenue that funds the IRGC and the evil Iranian regime. We are enforcing a zero leakage approach. There will be no minimal breathing space for the regime to rebuild this capacity to inflict terror against America and the world. The final refuge of this regime is a mistaken conclusion of nations that still finance the Iranian threat in the hopes of evading it.
Speaker 2: Right here to weigh in on all of this Ambassador Nathan Sales, who we just told you about. Ambassador, great to have you back. Look, obviously this is working. Obviously this takes time. Obviously, you know they had had to go back and bomb these coastal areas to prevent their drones from being launched and missiles from being launched and put in their mind sweepers. But apparently all of that has been done and they're successfully now getting more oil through than they have in a long time. And I don't think the Iranians have much of an option here.
Speaker 6: I think you're right, Sean, and thanks for having me back on It's great to be with you. I think we're entering the third act of display. The first act was the military campaign that was incredibly successful at destroying Iran's conventional army and navy, Air Force don't exist anymore, as well as the nuclear program. Phase two was the diplomatic phase where we were trying to coax it into a deal. The problem with diplomacy is the other side all gets to vote on whether to take it seriously, and it's obvious that the Iranians didn't. So now we're in phase three, and in this phase we're going to maximum economic pressure. It's basically fighting an economic war on terms that are most advantageous to the United States. We have the ability to absolutely crush their economy using a combination of sanctions, the blockade, and enforcement on the high seas, we can inflect so much more pain on the Iranians than they can on us. We're fighting on terrain that is most favorable to the United States, and the markets are already reacting. Oil prices are relatively stable because Sean, as you said, we have done an incredible job of escorting friendly ships through the southern route out of Hormeuz. Think about ten billion barrels a day. I saw one report last week that it went up to as many as sixteen million barrels a day. That's stuff at the end.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's the level that we had prior to any of those conflicts starting.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, So the markets see what we're doing, and the prices are adjusting accordingly. Meanwhile, how's the Iranian economy looking. The President has said they're on the verge of bankruptcy. They can't pay salaries today. If you go on Google and look at the exchange rate of the US dollar to the Iranian real it has fallen so low that the exchange rate on Google is zero. The currency is basically worthless, so much so that your computer can't even do the calculation. So this is a long term play. We are able to weather whatever kind of economic turbulence Iranians try to throw at us, whereas they are in an existential fight to keep their economy afloat.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, look, I've dealt with threats throughout my career, and you know, I got the NYPD got a call from the Israeli Masade at one point and said that there's a flat wah on my head. Probably most people have no idea what a flat wah is. I know you do, but it's a threat against my life. And the flat wall was very specific. It's about putting my head on a spike at that point. I mean, I had security people inside my house around the perimeter of my house.
Speaker 1: I mean it was taken seriously.
Speaker 2: The person that actually put that fat on ended up being dead from a drone strike. But that's the story for another day. I'm sure you have had threats as well. I don't I I, throughout my career have have never gone public with it. At the time, I always keep a private because you don't want to highlight it. And you know, however, the Iranians now have gone public with this threat against Baron Trump. Now I just happen to know that they take it very very seriously, and also a threat against Bolani, but also a threat against their friends. I mean specifically naming people that.
Speaker 1: Are in their lives.
Speaker 2: So you know, the only answer to me is they've got to They've got to. They need security the equivalent of the president at this particular point in time.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's exactly right. We have to take these threats seriously, because the Iranians certainly do, and they're very patient.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: They issued a fatwah against Salmon Rushdie, the famous author, a number of decades ago, and it was only a couple of years ago, and I ran supporting terrorists attempted to murder him at a literary festival in New York. So they have long time horizons for acting out on threats they tried.
Speaker 2: This was years and years later he wrote The Satanic Verses of I Believe the name of the book was.
Speaker 6: Entitled exactly in the Reagan era during the nineteen eighties, and forty years later, the bill came due, and so we have to be mindful of the full spectrum of Iranian threats. It's not just they might shoot a couple of drones at American service members in the Middle East. They try to reach us here at home. They tried to carry out assassinations on American soil. They tried to carry out kidnappings on American soil to take dissidence back to Iran where they'll stand in show trials or crimes against the revolutionary regime. They worked through criminal proxies they actually worked on They've often tried to work through me Mexican cartels, which is why the southern border is an absolutely critical national security issue. We can't let the Iranians infiltrate our country by sending operatives up Mexico, which they tried to do on a number of occasions. So the Secret Service is the best in the business. They're going to do what they need to do to protect the President and his family and people close. But we can't afford to let up because the Iranian assassination threat is dead serious.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break more with former Ambassador Nathan Sales on the other side than your call is coming up this Monday. It's toll free. It is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. You know, one of the things that I warned about, and I said that we will be talking about and discussing this for decades is the four years of open borders under Biden, Harris and Mayorcis, even though they proclaimed to the world that the borders closed and the border's secure, just like you know, Joe Biden was not a cognitive mess is. You know, over twelve million people, not including god aways, and you're talking about unvetted illegals, and they came from well over two hundred countries. Many of those countries had terroritized. We know there are known terrorists in the country. Now to the Credit to Cash Pattel, the FBI, the cracked out on crime Tom Homan, and obviously the Secretaries of Homeland Security Christy Nome now Mark Wayne Mullen, they've gotten rid of a lot of the known terrorists. They've gotten a lot of the murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members and gang members. Now it's very risky work, etc. Here's the problem. You know, if we want to know what our future would have been. Just take a look at Europe and because of not only the adaptation of radical climate alarmism, socialism, and unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. You know, look look at what the result is. Iranian hackers were able to shut down UK power plants. Now I don't know to the extent that this may be domestic, because they've allowed people from all over the world to not assimilate to their country. Even Bill Maher suggested, if you're not willing to assimilate, you do not belong here, period, end of sentence, and stop. But that would have been our future if Donald Trump didn't shut the border down and improved.
Speaker 1: He can do it in record time, right.
Speaker 6: John, And the border is important for so many different reasons, economic reasons, law and order reasons, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking. But don't overlook the terrorism threat. As you said, a number, a large number, an ultimately unknown number of known and suspected terrorists were able to come across the southern border during the last four years, and that takes that's a mess that's going to take some time to clean up. I think the administration has rightly prioritized that tracking down god aways, tracking down people who are known or suspected terrorists along with criminals and drug dealers. But that is a long term play. It's not something you can flip the switch and just fix the problem overnight. So thankfully the team is looking at it very carefully. But as long as that border remained open for four years, we're going to be dealing with the aftershocks of that for a long time to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I totally agree with you, and I think that this is a really dangerous time for people that don't understand sharia and the long term strategies of radical Islamis. They're thinking in terms of a thousand years and their goal is, you know, a worldwide caliphate. Can you explain that in the nineteen well sixty seconds we have left to my best John.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the Iranian regime, the thing you have to keep in mind is this is a revolutionary regime that came to power in the late nineteen seventies seeking to remake not just Iranian society, but global society, and it became the leader of what it sees as initially a regional movement to upend secular governments or Sunni governments and replace them with similarly revolutionary, violent terrorist regimes. That's why you see the Iranian regime supporting terror groups like Hezbollah in Lebanon, a state within a state that serves Iran's interest. That's why you see Iran supporting groups like the Hushies and Yemen once again, a violent terrorist group that can destabilize the society from within and promote the revolutionary cause of the Iranian regime. That's what they're trying to do on a regional scale, That's what they're trying to do on a global scale.
Speaker 2: All right, I appreciate your time, and former Ambassador Nathan Sales, thank you, sir for being with us. We'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to FOURT one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We have the other news of the day. We'll get to that. The Bidens just won't go away, and it's driving the left insane because they can't stand it and they just want them to go away. He sees zero experience Hunter, you know, finally admitting the obvious after being pushed by Bill Maher, You know, to answer the question whether he profited off his father's political office, No kidding, he admitted on Good Morning America, no experience and energy, oil, gas coal Ukraine. Yeah, but he got paid millions all his experienced as anybody, Joe Biden, you're not getting a billion dollars. You're not getting it, you know, cal Barack, I don't care. You're not getting He got six hours and son of a bee. They fired the prosecutor investigating Paris MA holdings and his son. What a nice little arrangement. Anyway, he's zero experience. Hunter on Bill Maher.
Speaker 8: Now, I think a reasonable person who's not filled with hay would say, you both took advantage of some of your privileges by being the son of a president and vice president, and you also were a target now by way that a normal person would not have been.
Speaker 1: Is that fair. There's a part of that that is fair. I had.
Speaker 9: One of the things that people I think don't understand is that when my dad was president, I didn't do any business. I sold paintings, and I sold paintings to people that then had to testify before Congress under oath. I made an average of two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 8: Would you have been working for an energy company out of Ukraine?
Speaker 1: With that? Really?
Speaker 8: The thing you studied in school and you.
Speaker 9: Know a job. I went to law school. I got that job because you went Okay, I just did Yeah, one hundred percent. As I've said on a million interviews, is that you know, I'm incredibly privileged. I mean beyond beyond anyone's wild it's imagination, not only because of who my dad was, but because of the father that he was, and so a lot of a lot of privilege comes from that.
Speaker 2: I've got even more interesting when he told mar that he's not running for president? Okay, do you think America would elect somebody? Admittedly that said he was addicted to crack I'm not so sure that whatever happened, But anyway, here you go.
Speaker 8: I've seen you with a crack pipe in your mouth. My question, are you running for president?
Speaker 1: I'm going to announce?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Have you thought about that? Good?
Speaker 9: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my thing.
Speaker 9: If if if I announced for president, then somebody should check and see if I relapsed.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: Billy and my free state of Florida. Billy, How are you glad you called sir happy Monday?
Speaker 7: Ah well, thank you, brother Sean. I can check you off my my bucket list there.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for checking in. Glad you're with us, Glad you live in a state that's free.
Speaker 7: Oh man, so am I? So am I? And h Linda? How you blowing over there doing?
Speaker 6: Somebody cares about my feelings?
Speaker 7: This Manda stick a fook from me. I'm going no, but a couple of points real quick. You know, as you stated before, the these are the most critical midterms this country's probably ever seen. And I think it's imperative that this administration make a clear, concise and convincing arguments for not only our intervention in the rhyme, but our continue because those people are just that crazy. You know, you got ahold of a nuclear weapon, they use it. You know.
Speaker 2: You know I've read recently that one of these woke right people made the statement that, you know, they feel sorry for anybody that thinks radical Islamis are a threat to America's And you know, I have nothing to say to stupid there's my answer, you know, And everyone's trying to drag me into this.
Speaker 1: You know fight amongst you know, a small group of.
Speaker 2: People that what am I supposed to say to somebody like that?
Speaker 1: If you don't, I'm not going to convince you.
Speaker 2: And you know there's a there's a rising tide of anti Semitism, and I'm like, I'm sorry, but if America lost forty thousand Americans in a day, that's that's the equivalent based on pop population size. If October seventh happened here, what would you want our country to do? You would want our country to obliterate whoever did it right.
Speaker 7: Exactly now, I know you know you you refer to the media as the legacy media mob, and I would propose something here for you. When I was studying wrestling in the Air Force, we learned about the about the life in the Soviet Union back in the mid eighties. And this is kind of ironic because those people would stand in line for three to four hours in the hot sun or the sun.
Speaker 1: To get bread, a loaf of bread.
Speaker 7: Exactly, they go into the grocery store and it's wiped out. And you know they knew that throughout the which is the news agency, which translates to the truth, was nothing but propaganda. It was BS. So they got their information through the ulcnated, which means the line, and that's what they got the news. So I just want to make a suggestion, So we coin a phrase today. Shall we call it what it is? The propaganda media BIB. What do you think?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that propaganda medium mob? Prop the media mob, legacy media mob. I mean, we all know who they are, you know. I'll tell you one thing is, I'm extremely grateful to be able to do this show every day, and do my TV show every night, and now to do my podcast a couple of days a week.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Why and you give me this honor and I got to work hard for your support every day.
Speaker 1: Is because I know we have a vacuum.
Speaker 2: I can tell you right now, the legacy media mob is never going to report on anything positive. We see massive developments the economy, it's like the Titanic is now shifting and turning dramatically, and we see the conflict with Iran is dramatically changing, and they're not going to tell you we are only seventy one days from the most important midterms you rightly point.
Speaker 1: Out in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: And you know, I look at it as an honor to be able to kind of, you know, sound the alarm and make people aware. And all I'm saying is, if you do not want this country to return to well, actually to make a turn so radical left that we may not be able to recover, this is this is your moment. If you want Donald Trump to be able to continue the good work he's doing, this is your moment.
Speaker 1: It matters you.
Speaker 2: And I know there are some Republicans that I don't particularly like, but I'd vote for too, because otherwise you're just you're handing power to people that will do nothing but impeach and investigate, investigate in peach and stop all progress in our country and try to implement socialism. So it's it's it's a tipping point for the country in so many ways. So you know, we get it. I hope other people get it as well. Billy, appreciate you, man, God bless you. All Right, let's get back to our busy telephones. Our toll free number today and every day this Monday, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to join us, we have Andy in the great State of the Georgia. Andy, Harry, you glad you called.
Speaker 5: Okay, good afternoon, Sean, Hey Dito, on what you had just said, I thank you for following in the footsteps of the great Bob Brant rush Limbaugh. I love Litt, You've been listening to you forever, Rushed since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: But I got to tell you, I mean, I only say this, and I mean this with great humility.
Speaker 1: There's no we I said it at the time. Nobody can replace him. We just can't.
Speaker 2: And but he would want us to continue the fight and the process that he started, and he captivated the nation, and we just have to up our game every day, up our game every day, don't don't give up, and we try to do that.
Speaker 1: With your help, we'll make it happen.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not giving up. But you know, like you moved out of New York, Upstates New York and moved to Georgia because the kids and grandkids moved out of New York because of freedom. My wife and I follow them down here.
Speaker 2: Now I'm worried about Georgia's election. To be very blunt with you, this guy also off is a phony.
Speaker 5: He definitely is. I worry about everything that's going on in Georgia here and I hope that Jackson gets in. I pray that Jackson gets in. But one of the big things that are happening in Georgia is we are overrunning flock cameras and freedom. I took an old years ago at seventeen in the Marine Corps to uphold and defend the Constitution, and I see our rights being taken away with these flock cameras.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know what you're talking about. Let me explain flock cameras. What these are cameras that the government puts up. And this drives me nuts. This was another way to increase revenue to New York and New York City coffers. They have these red light cameras. I think people can relate to that, where you know, they're constantly to pictures and let's say you think it's yellow, you try to make the light, it turns red.
Speaker 1: Boom, you get hit with a ticket. They'll mal it to you.
Speaker 2: It drives me of a wall. It's like Big Brother all over the place. A flock camera actually captures license plate numbers in real time, record the vehicle, make model, color, any unique features, bumper stickers, whatever. Stores the data on a cloud network where police and subscribers can search for you know, vehicle movement data normally deletes automatically in some cases and others it does not. And what bothers me about it is it's connected to a network that's you know, monitoring people that don't break the law. And it just is too reminiscent of, in my mind of Big Brother. It's like an Orwellian nightmare.
Speaker 5: To me, it definitely is. And you know, one of the things I think about with Flock, and you know, from experience living in New York when we had COVID up there, if I would if these slow cameras were up there and I left my house because of course I didn't get the shot and I left my house, they would have got me on Flock and who knows what they would have done to me. And the thing is is that I feel that, you know, we are turning it to China and we have to stop it. You know, I agree with you with what's going on with Iran and everything. But I meet every morning with fifteen to twenty local Romeos, you know, retired old man eating out at the dairy Queen in Bola County.
Speaker 1: We talk man dairy. Queen's awesome. I love it.
Speaker 5: Oh, they got the greatest one here, one of the only three in Georgia that served breakfast and the owners.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really cool. I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh he's great. But you know, we all talk about Trump. We love Trump. It is a handful of others out there which we try to get him on our side, but we are worried about what's going on. We need him to really step up the game and just go after Iran number one, get our freedoms back, keep our freedoms back. And a lot of the guys say, he's got to watch what he says. I mean sometimes I know he loves talking off the cuff and everything.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've told him this, you know, many times privately. I've told him, you know, I've said it publicly. We don't need to hear every thought that goes through his head. And it just is the way he rolls. I mean, you can't change certain people. You know, here's one thing that the media had no access to Joe Biden, and Joe Biden couldn't answer questions off the cuff anyway. And you know, it's a great thing that he gives all the access he does to the media. It's not a good thing that you know, He'll talk to them for an hour and a half every day. And it's like, okay, enough, That's what I said to him, And he said, what do you mean. I'm like, we don't need every thought that goes through your head. Not everyone, you know, but you know, I know Donald Trump pretty well, mark my word.
Speaker 1: Sixty days out he's going to dial in.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, somewhere around the fifty day mark is probably more realistic.
Speaker 5: Well, President Trump, I used to drive express bus into Manhattan every day, and we did charter when Atlantic City opened, and when Trump bought the resorts and changes the Trump Plaza, and then he had Trump's Castle in Atlantic City. He had no problem coming down and meeting the regular folks off the bus.
Speaker 6: The time for.
Speaker 1: Coming to the Oh my god, all the time.
Speaker 2: When I used to go to Trump Tower, long before he even thought about running for president.
Speaker 1: I mean, he would walk, he'd walk me up, he'd walk me down.
Speaker 2: He'd pack up a bunch of his ties and you know, and throw it in a bag whether I wanted him. And I'm like, I don't need your free tie. I'm out of here, and he's like, no, no, no, no, this is the best tie. It's longer than the regular time. I'm like, okay, thank you. But he never had He's very, very generous to a fault. If people knew the person that I've known for thirty years, they'd have a very different point of view on him.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 2: He's wickedly funny too. He's funny as hell, and you know that's you see it. Sometimes he's like telling his jokes and he's doing like a stand up routine when he does his rallies, and you know he likes to be funny. I got a role Andy, God bless you. Please help us save Georgia.
Speaker 1: Will you? I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Eight nine one Shaw is a number if you want to be a part of the program.