Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus Bee's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Volunteer workouts are volunteering, but they still have value. For some players, they hold monetary value, as in the case of Lamar Jackson. He has been absent for most of the OTA's and it's cost him seven hundred and fifty thousand in workout bonus. His contract includes a condition where he must participate in eighty percent of the offseason workouts to earn a seven hundred and fifty thousand bonus. He has reportedly missed already too many sessions. However, after signing a two hundred and sixty million dollars deal in April, probably going to be okay.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, look, I never put workout bonuses in my contract because I wasn't And now they'd offer me seve hundred fifty thousand, that's something different. But they wanted to put twenty five fifty thousands for what right, So the way I looked at Lo Joe, I felt that I was going to be in better shape doing my working outs, pushing myself that I would be doing theirs. He probably feels the same way. I've been reading reports. He's down twenty pounds from where he was last year. He feels better, he feels fanger. Got no problem. I got no problem with it. I got no problem with what he is doing.
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem with it at all.
Speaker 5: Obviously, because of how much he is making, losing that seven hundred and fifty to be there for OTA's and voluntary workouts, it's really it's really nothing to or for him. Knowing Lamar and knowing what he's doing here. Oh he's training, he's working hard. He's oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he's looking crazy, you know. And listen, when it's time to be there, when it's mandatory for mini camp, he will be there. He will be in shape. And he's one of those that works as you know what off I see the clips. Oh yes, the clips. Oh yeah, yeah, I know. I know he's doing down here in Florida.
Speaker 2: He working.
Speaker 1: See that's oh Joe, that's for we really he's our leader and we kind of want him. Yeah, so we gotta make it. We gotta make it so that he'll want to come. Seven hundred and fifty thousand, three quarters of a million. That's the reason to come work out. They're not work some people. You put that in there because you worried about when they go home, they're gonna come back and they're not gonna be in the shape that they need to be in.
Speaker 2: That's not Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: We just want we're trying to coax him to come because he is the leader and we want him around. That's that's what that's about. They're not worried about whether Lamar is gonna come in shape. You know he's gonna come in shape. He's still Lamar still feels he has something to prove. He's still pissed off that he went thirty second in the draft after having a collegiate career that he had. He still feels pissed off that people said, yeah, you won the Heisman, Yeah you did, X Y and Z man A. Have you thought about playing receiver? You thought about playing running back? So he's still feeling and he promised the Ravens when he had that interview Prime asking what are the Ravens getting, he said, they're gonna get a Super Bowl out of me.
Speaker 2: You best believe that. So he still feels.
Speaker 1: He has an unfulfilled problemise to the Ravens, and that's to deliver them a championship.
Speaker 2: He's done everything else he I mean, he's been.
Speaker 1: I don't believe they believed he was gonna do this, because if you did, you wouldn't have traded back into the last pick of the draft. You took him with, you got him a lot earlier if you thought he was gonna be what he's become. But he still wants that super Bowl. That's what he That's what he wants. It's only one it's one thing. As much as I love.
Speaker 5: The Ravens players, I love the Ravens, I love Lamar, I love everything about Baltimore. The only difficult thing for them and and him and that team wanting a super Bowl is the AFC. It goes to Cincinnati, and that's it. That's the only the only thing that's gonna stop himrom getting the super Bowl. And that's Joe Burrow in the game. And I say that with all due respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rail report, you see we talking about.
Speaker 1: I was gonna scrap the whole thing, Oh Joe, I said, Oh Joe, say he don't want real coming and stealing the shine, I said.
Speaker 2: I was done with it.
Speaker 5: She coming in stealing. Come on, man, we talked about Lamar and I was talking about you told me she was gone. I didn't think she heard it. Somebody else must be watching and they text her about some damn rail report.
Speaker 1: Well that's something you know. That's that's that's something you were rail gonna have to discuss on the flight over to uh to France.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean the one got back.
Speaker 5: Here, the one where I didn't even didn't even ask, is it okay? Would you mind if I come? I mean, didn't even wait for me to ask, like just oh, I'm coming to the south.
Speaker 4: Huh. Yeah, but it's it's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on that flight too.
Speaker 5: Are we all on the same flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're leaving out of New York.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, cool, cool.
Speaker 2: I just gotta I'm gonna be bored. I got so much to do.
Speaker 5: But before we leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going from Vegas to Atlanta to New Orleans back to Atlanta to New York, back to Atlanta, from Atlanta back to Jersey back.
Speaker 5: To Guy leave ye Jesus. But hey, that's that's a lot. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 6: Roh.
Speaker 1: See see oh you Now, you see why I get upset when people say, oh you shortcut.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know what you're doing to get where you are? You see what.
Speaker 1: To Atlanta, Atlanta to New Orleans, New Orleans, back to Atlanta, Atlanta to New York, New York, back to Atlanta, Atlanta to Jersey to chtch a flight back to l A. Yeah, we're going from Jersey going We're going from Jersey to France, France back to l A.
Speaker 5: What airline we on? M it's private, We're flying private. Huh mm hmmm. I don't know how I feel about that. Yeah, you feel good, but I know how you feel about it. Hey, I know how you feel about it. I'm bringing I'm bringing my jacket. I'm bringing my jacket too, right. Shoot, you know, friends, is about fashion. I'm gonna have I'm gonna have this on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well but but that's that's the that's the only way to get to where. Look, and I told you, I said, man, Look, they're gonna have no choice, Joe. We're gonna be so good, We're gonna become so great. Club Shad Shape, Nightcap Bubbadub five twenty, they're gonna have to come fields.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to go. They're gonna have to go because you know, now that's some of it. I kind of like it when they were chirping. I need to hear more chatter, so I gotta give them something to talk about.
Speaker 5: There we go this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you brought U shot a couple of pilots.
Speaker 5: A pilot?
Speaker 1: What airline TV shows? Are we gonna be on TV? We're working, We're working, we working. Hey, check this out playing with us?
Speaker 5: We're gonna be on TV? What what? Let's go? Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chicago Bears would go only as far as Caleb Williams take them and the team is working. Oh did okay? My bad. Justin Field says he does not plan on sitting all year. Let's take a listen to with Jason.
Speaker 6: Definitely, you know, I think you know the rest of those that, uh, we're competing at each other every day and being out there for you getting better especially each other. So I mean, I definitely don't have the mindset of you know, me just sitting there all year so and not coming in every day giving it all. I guys and you know, for sure going to be his best seat. He's you know, pushing me to be on best eating every day so that I like it.
Speaker 2: I like the attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good sitting all Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like the attitude. I like he's saying all the right things. And again, listen, I love Justin Fields. I love Russell Wilson. This is Russell Wilson's job to lose. If things aren't going well. I'm not sure at what point Mike Tolland will we'll pull Russell Wilson. But if things aren't going the way they should go, then Justin Fields will get a chance to play. I don't think that will happen. Knowing the Russell Wilson I know, and the work that he's putting in and the situation that he is, and with a super Bowl caliber head coach like Mike Tomlin, I think things are gonna be just fine. Russell Wilson will have a phenomenal season this year and go somewhere else and sign another deal, and Justin Fields will be the future quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. And I think that's how it's gonna go, and that's how it's going to play out.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with Justin Field said, I mean the competitor in him, says Burro. I ain't trying to sit around and be cold on that bench while somebody else, you know, going in and work. I'm gonna work my butt off, and I'm gonna let the kip fallward been made. I understand I'm coming in as the backup. I don't see myself as the backup, and my play is gonna be it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna be the backup. Loan. Yeah, Yeah, it's not his job to stay on the bench.
Speaker 6: Is his?
Speaker 2: Is Russell Wilson's job to keep him on the bench?
Speaker 4: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 5: That's that's basically what I what I just said, and Russell and I lose Russell not losing that spot now, losing that spot too much, too much, too much talent around him, too much talent around him. Good coach, great coach, great supporting cast. Najie Harris, George Pickens. He's gonna be fine. He's gonna be fine. Prior move got nice.
Speaker 1: Uh. Defense is always solid, Yes, defense is always solid. So okay, Now Chicago's Bears, The Chicago Bears will only go as far as Caleb Williams takes them, and the team is working over to to get him used to NFL style offense. ESPN reports the Bears are working overtime to get him used to taking the ball under center, shotgun, play action, and all the nuances of an NFL style offense which didn't which he didn't always use at USC. Do we expect Caleb Williams to struggle in your one?
Speaker 5: I mean we expect the Katelin Clark to struggle in year one, right, so same they're going to be ups and down to the rookie quarterback coming to the NFL.
Speaker 4: Now, I think he's going to be a.
Speaker 5: Little ahead of the curve because of the supporting cast around him. The receivers make it so goddamn easy. The receivers that he has are gonna make a job so much more easier where I don't think he's going to struggle the way we think he is now. Now, if he went to let's say this was last year's draft and you replaced Bryce God damn it, he replaced Bryce Young with Caleb Williams last year, the same thing would happen because he didn't have the same supporting cast players around. Yeah, so he's he's kind of ahead of the curve already because of oh Ship, look what they got to work with. He's gonna he's gonna be fine, and all this getting acclimated real fast. Like, there's no way to replicate game speed. There's no there's no way to replicate in gameplay, no matter how much work or how much no matter how much you do right now, no matter how many times you practice, until you get out there on the field against an opponent, you'll never get an understanding on how fast the game is and how things are going to go.
Speaker 1: Oh jo, but I just needed to take the ball from under the center. He never took the ball from under the center.
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 2: He most the time he was in the guard like.
Speaker 4: You, even playing quarterback all his life. I'm sure he knows how to take.
Speaker 2: And what they come in.
Speaker 1: That's why they're more skilled, because what they so much shot. They got all these seven on seven.
Speaker 4: Camps, they got all they always in the gun. They're always in the gun.
Speaker 2: They got pro coaches working with them now at a much earlier age. I mean, there's some of these.
Speaker 5: Guys, oh Joe, they are like junior high and they got.
Speaker 1: Pro coaches, professional coaches working with them with footwork, drills and and and and and and ball.
Speaker 2: I'm like, brow kids ain't kids no more. They're like, hey, bro, you that meal ticket? You the line ticket I bought? This is several years old. I wait on you to pay it off at fourteen.
Speaker 5: But hey, listen to money. They passing them now. It's understandable on why they got to start the yall.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what do we got here? The Washington Commanders are ending a new era. One of dan Quinn's key appointment was offensive coordinator, where he tabbed Cliff Kingsbury to take on the role. And if there's a belief that Kingsbury has grown as an offensive offensive mind and then play caller, ESPN reports one coach who faced Kingsbury multiple times says he likes our Kingsbury evolved his offensive coach in the NFL. The coach said earlier on a career, Kingsbury did not throw enough between the hashes. They were twenty fifth in the first two seasons, but its final two seasons they ranked thirteenth. It looks like he's gotten a lot better feel for it. Cliff Kingsbury, I have two names for you. I got three names for you. I'm gonna start with the first one, Jay McDaniels. If you want to keep your job, I'm gonna give you two more names that gonna make your job easy.
Speaker 5: Terry McLaurin, Johan Dotson. Close the book. That's all you need to know. That's all you need to know. I'm telling you there's certain players that get you fired, and there's certain players that make sure you keep your job. And I just gave you three names. Offensively everything else.
Speaker 4: They know their role.
Speaker 5: Run the offense through them, little by little, spread it around. I just gave you a three headed monster that can keep your job. Simple as that. It ain't rocket science. You don't have to you don't have to complicate things. Get the ball to Terry mclauren, Get the ball to Johann Dotson.
Speaker 1: Simple, got to run the ball. You know sometimes I think too, he comes from he comes from that style. Yeah, yeah, your throw throw throw. Hey, if you go back look at the Chiefs. I'm not saying you got it. You gotta have Derrick Henry back there, but you got to run the ball.
Speaker 5: Run a little bit. I mean, look, look look what the Chiefs do with prochecco checo.
Speaker 1: Jared Jared McKenna, Patrick Mahons using his leg A lot of the runs aren't designed by Patrick Mahomes. I thought, you know, there's a difference between Patrick Mahomes and Calaburry. There's a difference between Patrick Mahome and Yame and Daniels. Both of those guys have better legs than Patrick Mahomes. When Patrick takes off, he like, you got no choice, Yeah, y'all playing two man out of yes, somebody that somebody that lost the tame, somebody out of I'm out here. If you think about it, the only time that there was a design run, a design run off a pass is that fourth down. Remember it was four down and he rolled and he could have dumped into the flat and he took off. Yeah, and you did today play He jumped through the gap.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmutting them down. So clink.
Speaker 5: They have a great situation over there, especially at the quarterback position, because Ja Ja Dais can sling it. He's a he's a throw first quarterback. He's just I mean, he's a dual threat. But he's gonna throw. He's gonna throw legs, but he has legs. If he has to bring it down and tode it, he can do it, he could do it. I'm excited for the Commanders, I'm excited for that city.
Speaker 4: They do you believe Jade? Do you believe Jade and Daniels has a big season? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, because again supporting cast, it matters what do I have around me? Those receivers coming in make everyone else's job around them easy. Whoever the officer coordinator is, I'm sorry, I don't know his name. You don't have to complicate things. It's really even.
Speaker 4: Cliff King, the coordinator. Oh he's calling the place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well wait, come on, come on, come on, come on, like I'm not my NFL cap at on right now? Where did brother.
Speaker 4: From the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna nowhere, not that I know of. Did anybody pick him up? No?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right U c l A. You know what I think at the quarterback and I don't want to talk about the quarterback from last year. But but Jadon Daniels is the real deal. And they don't have to complicate things because what they have offensively, it's should be very easy.
Speaker 4: It should be very very easy, very easy.
Speaker 2: D Q is the head coach, Dan Quinn. He hired King.
Speaker 5: That's right, right, Dan, Quinn. And that's one them coaches. They gonna make sure each other. They're gonna make sure they have a job. Yeah, that's what they're gonna make sure. They're gonna make that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Know your role, work hard like that. Mike Shanahan, I mean Mike all Mike. When Mike got a job, he took a lot of the people that he had in Denver. He took a lot of them to Washington. He had his son on the staff. Go back and look at that staff. Kyle was the old c uh what's the head coach at Los Angeles Rams.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 5: He was on.
Speaker 2: Mike McDaniels. He was on that staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of them some of those guys were or assistance with Kyle when he was in Houston on the coop.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, crazy man.
Speaker 2: That's how that's that's how you do your network. Go ahead, do your job.
Speaker 1: You be hey, you gotta be lowyer on backstab and then every time you get a job, they got a job. Bobby t Bobby Turners the running back coach. He's burning back coach with me and Denver. He came with Mike in ninety five. He's Kyle Runnings back coach in San Francisco thirty years.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Still deal.
Speaker 1: Wherever wherever Mike is, he'll be there. Wherever Kyle lives, he'll be. When Kyle went Atlanta, Bobby t went with him. Kyle got the head job in San Francisco, Bobby Ten went with him. Yeah all right, Oh, Joe Mit, your report ranks the NFL's top ten best players under the age of twenty five. We're gonna start ten. Go down to one at ten, qb Rock Party at nine. Corner cornerback Pat Sertan the second at eight, quarterback c J. Stroud seven, wide receiver Garrett Wilson. Six, cornerback Trent McDuffie Kansas City five Kyle Hamilton Baltimore ravens Uh four edge Russer Aiden Hutchinson Detroit Lions. Three, wide receiver Jamar Chase Bengals two Saust Gardener Jets number one Penney Soon. You know what, I'm just trying to figure out how to hell they got c J. Stroud at eight. I ain't no way at hell.
Speaker 6: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud is the eighth best player. They're out of their freaking for one.
Speaker 5: The way the way it's Ringked I like Peny Swol phenomenal pick, phenomenal talent. But I would also have a quarterback first, the most important position. Who would you put at your number one pick? I'm changing the list Stroud or Brock Purty. You say, you say I'm taking Shroud so for the sake of it being how important a quarterback is. And I'm always having the ball in their hand at two. At two, I'm gonna put Rock Party third. Then I'll go toy Seul. I'm never taking a listen, o Joe. I'm only going to take a guy that can score or that can prevent a score. I'm not taking them offensive lineman and putting them that high. And I'm not saying is not because he is. So was my list, Okay, I mean I think I think you and I both there.
Speaker 2: I got c J.
Speaker 4: Stroud first, I had Brock Party. Then I'm going Jamar Chase CJ. I mean, see, I'm Jamar Chase Sauce Gardner at four. Then I'm going with Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 5: I'm going Garrett Wilson, Pas Certain, Kyle Hamilton, Trent McDuffie, and so on and so on, And they would be up a little higher even though he's great at what he does at his position, at at the tackle position.
Speaker 4: I like. I like the way I listened to that. Listen to that better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I I I just can't. I just can't take a.
Speaker 1: So even if you even if you take the even if you take the best corn, you're not taking him over the best corn, You're not taking him over a Brady or or or or or Patrick Mahomes, no matter who the best defensive player is. I mean, now, if you're talking about different on the offensive lineman's because what we're doing they put an offensive linea once?
Speaker 2: What offensive lineman? Would you ever take over a cornerback? His kind of game?
Speaker 5: And you know when I when, I when I think about it too. And some people are probably gonna say, why would you put C J. Stroud first? He had one historic season as a rookie, But can't he do it again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, the way the cards are looking, he's gonna do it again, especially with the addition to Diggs, I don't see he's not gonna know, so.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I agree with you, O Joe.
Speaker 1: I just don't see him taking a step back considering what he has around him. But With that being said, I don't look a guy can be a guy. A quarterback can play the most important position, which is quarterback. We all believe that, but not be the best player. Right See, sometimes people think they need to be somebody that just because he played the quarterback.
Speaker 2: That means he's a great.
Speaker 1: No, he can still it can still be an important position in him, not be the best player. Like Tim Tebow played an important position, but he wasn't better than von Miller, right, he.
Speaker 5: Wasn't on that list, you know, on that list I'm looking at under twenty five. Bach Report ranks NFL's best players under twenty five. Justin Jefferson is not on this list, and he's twenty five under. HEAs twenty four, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I mean, on the sake of the argument, I'm just gonna stick with the names that they have that they listed, and I like the way my list was as far as the two quarterbacks first, then Chase, then Sauce, Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Well, he gonna be twenty five and ten days. So you said they should have put him on the this because right now he's under twenty five. Yeah, that's I think what I think all of these guys when the NFL season start, they'll be under twenty five.
Speaker 4: I think that's how Okay, all right, I like it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm I'm excited. I'm excited for Garrett Wilson. Boy, I'm excited for Garret Wilson. He nice, trip McDuffie, trip mcduffy, got his he got his plate full. He's really good. Spags has been, has been getting him together, especially now that they let brother sneed go to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be nice. Kyle Hamilton, Kyle Hamilton is a real deal. He's a difference make on that defense. A difference make on that defense over there in Baltimore. Very very impressive, very very impressive.
Speaker 2: And time for nightcap tale.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Oh barber shop, Hey, I like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, O Joe.
Speaker 1: This week's question, what was the most inappropriate time that you've laughed grow with me?
Speaker 2: Gal Gail?
Speaker 1: At a funeral the guy was singing, had on plaid jacket with striped pants. One of my cousins said, Stevie Wonder had gotten him dressed. Can can k be laughing? At the time when the older instructor where I worked was participating in a relay race. You have to keep a potato between your legs, run to the other side where you drop drop it in a five gallon bucket. Well, she started running trip ate the concrete. Everything stopped and everyone was silent, leading us to knowing if she was okay. I couldn't help but laugh when my cousin's dentist fell out in the middle of her sentence. All I had to do was look look at my other cousin and it was a wrap. Yeah, that's Jelli high working. Somebody laughing, everybody, Yeah. Yeah. Teacher hit her head on a paper towel dispenser before the parent teacher conference. Back in high school, I started laughing randomly in the middle of getting by getting in trouble because the memory kept replaying. Uh.
Speaker 2: There was a manager of the job I used to work at had.
Speaker 1: An issue stuttering, and when he talked at meetings, I'd be in tears trying to hold it in until one day I broke. Doing the funeral services, seemed like a lot of people be laughed cutting up at the funerals. Doing the funeral service, someone phone started ringing and the ring tone said high way to Hell.
Speaker 2: As messed up that work.
Speaker 4: Lady was walking slim, fell in her face, slid belly first.
Speaker 1: I never got up. I never got up or asked if she was okay. I laughed so damn loud and hard. She's in her sixty She was looking right at me. She was like slotting, like help me within a jury with a jury duty. The lady got dismissed. On the way down the jury step, she fell and broke her eyes. It was dead quiet in there. I tried everything in my power not to laugh.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't laugh at that, especially when you know somebody hurt.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. Yeah, now, if you're not hurt, hey, look here, I tell you to wait.
Speaker 4: You gotta wait to make to make sure.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need two ambulances, one for you cause you hurt, the other for me because I'm gonna break my side laughing.
Speaker 2: I'm just just tell you we need to just go ahead, call you. They call it a while, sir.
Speaker 1: Several of us were outside, A very large girl tripped and fell down in my homeboy shot whoa and starts waving his arm like somebody's losing balanced it to an earthquake.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, now you know what time is. It's time for bellow.
Speaker 5: Let me get let me get my hat, let me get my h y'all know what it is.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on all right, oh Joe. Your first word ornament.
Speaker 4: The Christmas ornament was beautiful ornament.
Speaker 5: As many kids as I got, I should know how to spell the word ornament, because Christmas is always a festive time around here.
Speaker 4: Yes, ornaments O R N A M E N t ornament.
Speaker 1: That is correct ornament. The next word is amphibian who amphibian frogs are considered amphibians. Amphibian A M P H I B I A n amphibian.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 5: Word.
Speaker 2: This is the Harbor of Education.
Speaker 5: I told y'all, I'm with the Harbor for one semester. This is what I do.
Speaker 2: Pretty soon is gonna be died to like a.
Speaker 5: S A T playing with me.
Speaker 2: You know that's you know that's not good now, right?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Twenty four hundred is the max you can make a CT. Twenty four hundred is the max you can make it. It's about back then, back then it was sixteen hundred five. Back no, man, they keep adding no, no.
Speaker 4: No, back then it was eight eight hundred on the reading eight hundred on the I must be talking about the f CAT. Then hey, it was one of them.
Speaker 5: I know we're in with a T.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: No act. You get scores like twenty thirty.
Speaker 5: Well maybe that's maybe that's it one of them. I had eight hundred, that's all I know. You know, I might be thinking about my credit score. Yeah, my bad, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: The next word monopolized, monopolized, monopol before they broke broke up.
Speaker 2: John D.
Speaker 1: Rocker Fellow monopolized the oil industry, monopolized, And like I know.
Speaker 5: It's m O N O. I don't know if it's P I or P A or maybe it might be another. Oh I'm mean, i'mna just guess it. M O M O n O P O L I Z E.
Speaker 2: That's a great monopolize. Come on, with sugar, Come on.
Speaker 1: Two people that work at the same job are considered colleagues. The word is colleague, A colleague A C O L L E A g U E S colleagues.
Speaker 2: Correct, we'll let that go.
Speaker 1: Colleague. The last word is gargantuan. The last word is gargantuan, gar gantuan, gargantuan.
Speaker 2: Oh, ship.
Speaker 5: You got me unk.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me sit down, Let me sit down, let me sit out, let me sit down. I gotta focus right here. I gotta focus on this one.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Gargantuan gar gar gar g A r wait guardin.
Speaker 5: Gr dan kan g e r g A N.
Speaker 2: T you e A n you if j R j in t u A n gargantua what what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: I messed up? I added an extra letter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you added two extra let's go. Let's go that that that was your best one. We're four for five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the Harvard Education, Baby, that's the harb of education.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Chat, that's for y'all. Chat.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got a bonus for you. Huhm, the bonus, I got a bonus. Yes, recuperation. Recuperation.
Speaker 1: Someone that has surgery, they normally stays in the hospital for at least today to recuperate.
Speaker 2: So the word is recuperation.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know recoup is r E c O U P.
Speaker 5: E r A T I O N.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 5: Boy, may head, Kenny is spelling me to night Boy. I'm telling you they should have had.
Speaker 4: Me in that movie or Kenny to b It should have been me because this is what I do.
Speaker 5: I wrap this thing like a tree. Stop playing with me, baby, That's what I do. Man, I'm telling you. Man, Hey, hey, I'm a I'm all right now, I'm all right. I'm feeling good at night. Right, I'm feeling good. You want you want to give me another one? Huh?
Speaker 2: He's r oh, he said, all O didnt it you spelled it wrong?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: It's re r E.
Speaker 5: I said r E recoop is r E r E c o u P. I think you said recooper recoop. I know how to spell recoperation r E r E c o U p E R t O n r I I O N.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna play it back. We're gonna play it back. We're gonna have it back in the chat. But the chance said you spelled it wrong. But we're gonna see I got it right.
Speaker 5: Forget.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care what the chat said.
Speaker 2: I said it right. R E c o U p e r.
Speaker 1: There is no There is no u recoop recoop r E c u p e r A t r O N recoup. Now you said, like cool, there is no o U. I didn't say it's r E.
Speaker 2: It's r E c u P, not c O. I didn't say ce.
Speaker 4: Ou P the first time. I said see you pe the first time.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, ok yeah, we're gonna don't try to chieve me because I don't try.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna play it. We're gonna play it back. We're gonna play it back. We're gonna play it back. All right, now it's time for don't yea, let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's go. I was five and five to night, five for five, Chatty trying to cheat me already? Man, here we go.
Speaker 4: Question number one? Okay, not including.
Speaker 5: This year's number one pick, Cayler Williams. Were the last four quarterbacks to be drafted.
Speaker 4: Number one overall, not including the last Kayler Williams.
Speaker 5: The last five, excuse me, the last five quarterbacks to be drafted number one overall.
Speaker 1: Oh so, Bryce Young okay, Calam Murray Okay, Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 5: Chat, don't give him no answer to chat, don't write nothing in the chat. Don't let him cheat me now nothing.
Speaker 2: Mmmm So.
Speaker 4: I like this jacket, Yes, sir boy, it's gonna kill him in France.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh oh, you thought you had it it I thought it was a donut. Tried to glaze the guy that you said was good.
Speaker 4: I said he was good or he is good? Good?
Speaker 5: I said he was good or he is good. Okay, that's four. That's four quarterbacks. You said the last four, the last five? Come on, man, oh my goodness. Question for the last five quarterbacks to be drafted number one overall?
Speaker 4: Close eyes?
Speaker 5: Don't cheat now, don't we look on trouble?
Speaker 1: Lawrence Baker Mathfield mm hm hmmm, Oh your quarterback.
Speaker 4: I mean you're gonna have to get an asterisk behind that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: You had to give a little asterisk because I mean, you.
Speaker 5: Listen, you got you got pretty soon, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do. Pretty soon.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ask me to start to listen to quarter to listen in order? What year did they come about?
Speaker 5: I know that wasn't a question.
Speaker 4: That wasn't a question.
Speaker 2: I know, But do you know how hard that is?
Speaker 5: O Joe? I got to go back.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go back.
Speaker 4: I write the last five quarterbacks outside of the kitdweis.
Speaker 5: To go number one?
Speaker 2: How long that fans? O Joe? Do you know how many people was drafted? Well?
Speaker 5: Actually it's not that difficult because you know, normally, a quarterback always goes number one, no matter what. Miles Garrett went number one outside of Miles Garrett every year, so quarterback is always going number one.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, but there has to be some type of time limit because you be taking twenty and thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you give me a five point You give me a five point question. Think about it. The last five quarterback Why didn't you say.
Speaker 2: The goal number one? The last quarterback draft?
Speaker 4: The goal number one is really easy?
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe, I gotta go back. I gotta try to span back.
Speaker 5: Since twenty fifteen ain't that long a though, that's round the corner.
Speaker 4: That ain't that far got me ten years ago. I ain't that far.
Speaker 5: You remember stuff, You remember stuff way from Savannah State, but you can't remember the quarterbacks from twenty fifteen. Okay, here we go, Here we go. Question number two. Keishawn Johnson is famously known as the last non quarterback skill player to be taking number one overall when it was drafted in nineteen ninety six. However, there was another non quarterback skilled player who was taking number one this year.
Speaker 4: The year before. I'm sorry, the year before which ninety five?
Speaker 5: Who was this player.
Speaker 2: For John Carter?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, oh okay, you oh your game? Uh you're feeling good? Huh y, I'm talking okay.
Speaker 5: Third question, who was the only non quarterback to win multiple regular season MVPs.
Speaker 1: Non quarterback to when regular season MVP's multiple, Yes, sir, I'm gonna say that is absolutely incorrect. Jim Brown nineteen fifty nine, nineteen sixty four. He won the first nineteen sixty seven. I was at the game in sixty seven. Question number four, hey man, only one one MVP. Who is the shortest NBA player to lead the league and rebounding for a season? Shortest stature talking about hype. Shortest NBA Charles Barkley at sixty four.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, you redeem yourself. Question number five. What NBA player was drafted second overall in the two thousand draft before Carmelo Anthony, Chrish Bosch and Dwayne Wade, Darko Milicick Okay, okay, okay, okay. Now I'm give you. I'm gonna give you a bonus. I'm gonna give you a bonus. How many yards are receptions did you have in nineteen ninety four? I need the exact number of receptions and exact number.
Speaker 2: Of yards.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety four, I had eighty seven catchers for one thousand and ten yards.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So what you went right there? Five or six? I beat it?
Speaker 5: Didn't? I did didn't?
Speaker 1: We ted, were tired, We tired, dope chat? Did o't yo spell recouit wrong?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I did not. I spelled it right.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I let it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you. The chat is gonna just decide.
Speaker 5: Chat.
Speaker 2: What do y'all think? Did he spell it?
Speaker 5: They know? I spelled it right, Oh Joe, you got to right.
Speaker 2: That's what the chat is.
Speaker 5: The chatter chat line, the chatter chat don't know they line chat don't know. I don't know, they don't know. No better.
Speaker 1: Now, o Jo, it's time for our last segment. Appreciate that graphics. Lebo and Bartender donated and he said, love the show, oh show, and unph, I barely watched teav anymore because of you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Bartender spitting fire said, do you know where la Portier will be delivering to the state of Michigan, currently stating no shipping to Michigan anywhere.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not certain. Don't quote me on this.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: I think we're coming to Michigan. I just don't know when. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think we're coming to Michigan and within the next two months. But I have to get back to you on that. I'm sorry, I don't have that information. That's to be honest with you, that's really not my area of expertise. You know, we have people that that activate states, but right now I really couldn't tell you any any degree of certainty. Up. Greg King says, let rail shine only validate your taste in winners.
Speaker 2: She's a keeper. Let all shine bright like a diamond. What love?
Speaker 5: Ohr oh? Your trying to u uh stall, I'm listen. I'm trying to I'm trying to make my weight and climb to the top. You understand me now when I get to the top, to the But that is what you did to me. Huh.
Speaker 2: You told me one one week after I got over s Fear, bring your boyd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you you brought me in Vegas.
Speaker 1: But Dodd, that what you did, I said, Oh Joe, let you bought you in good I said, Oh Joe, can I get like a year up under my bell?
Speaker 5: No? No, no no, nah? Yeah, well let me get a year under my belt first.
Speaker 4: Let me get a year.
Speaker 5: And when I get a year and I'm a belt, you know things that Roland storm.
Speaker 1: Rail already politics for rail report. I don't know how she heard that O Joe.
Speaker 4: Being man being she she watched it, watching it, watching the show and now on the phone.
Speaker 1: D Money Treat said, leave man a wife of all respect about your trying to say it seems like you try to diffregard disregarding the relationship. Yeah, reil, get a second and it comes out of it comes out of chair, It comes out.
Speaker 5: Of oh Jo cut listen. Long as long as that check, long as that chick got my name on it, I'm keeping. I'm keeping that.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping all that.
Speaker 2: Man, don't do that with all that.
Speaker 5: She got enough money coming in from other other other other areas and and and ventures. I need all that.
Speaker 1: Uh ken fra Now Jr. Said, Oh, my question is who's the best running back of all time? Who do you believe is the best running back of all that?
Speaker 5: One some people will go with Jim Brown, some people go with Barry Sanders. Yeah, I mean it's so it's.
Speaker 4: So many Waldalter Payton. I mean, boy, that's that's a tough one.
Speaker 5: That boy.
Speaker 2: Who you like, I'm gonna give you one. You get one.
Speaker 5: I'm doing this just simply based off style of play. Style of play is running style. I love it.
Speaker 4: I like Freddy te Bay, I like like, I love I love Freddy.
Speaker 2: T as the best all time.
Speaker 5: When you asked me a question, add them to about preprom the style of play. I like Freddy T. And I like Eric Dickinson their style of running. Eric Dickerson running, he runs upright, and he was just he was just so so smooth man.
Speaker 4: And Freddy T.
Speaker 5: And his ability to come to balance in the hole. Either he could run your ass over, he can shake you one of the other. Now, I'm just talking about preference. I'm not talking about numbers. I'm not talking about stats and all that and you know all the other thing.
Speaker 2: That's so hard.
Speaker 1: That's a really hard question, because I mean, Jim won three m vps, he walked away for the game, only played nine years, had over twelve thousand yards rushing, and if I think at the time they were only playing twelve games, and he led the league and rush to every year except one that he was in the league.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Man, man, you know what, I'm very fortunate because I was in the league.
Speaker 2: I saw Ed run So saw Barry So.
Speaker 6: L T.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: L T with nice boy. But that's tough, man.
Speaker 2: I probably have to go with that.
Speaker 4: That's that's why I changed.
Speaker 1: That's because because you got you had you like, it doesn't do you justice to watch them on telephone.
Speaker 2: You literally you got to see it. But like some things, you just have to see for yourself to get an appreciation.
Speaker 4: But l T.
Speaker 2: I saw l T when it's I mean that is absolute ax.
Speaker 1: Uh. L T had like sixteen hundred yards rushing and one hundred yards received about one hundred catches, which is crazy. He could run for speed, he had tremendous vision, great battles, tremendous hand I mean he had no weakness.
Speaker 2: Uh we know what he did. Uh in between the tackles.
Speaker 1: Nobody ran as good as between the tackles that big ass offensive line, and before you figured out that he actually had the ball, he was like, damn in your second but proud of he had that stuff off the field. A lot of people thought OJ was the best. I mean he hit I think he hit the uh still curtain up for like two fifty. He had world class feed.
Speaker 5: Hold on but were fast like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 5: I thought he was a bruising back like Earl Campbell.
Speaker 1: No, OJ had world class. Oh yes, bow leg a gone k five k fann five or two. Oh your coat looked like every girl comforted from in ninety eight ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 4: I like that yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know this thing cost me a pretty penny.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look like you know, you're eighties penp But you know you had to think going all the day. Had the leopard print. Leopard used to be bigger. Yeah yoo, yet listen, you need it's late set in the seventies eighty.
Speaker 4: This is where it's at. It's where it's at. That's that's why I got this thing on.
Speaker 2: Tarry. You said, oh you went hard on water yesterday.
Speaker 5: Like it or not.
Speaker 1: He's a legend in his own right. You were really disrespectful how he got in the boxing because he had a special needs child. He needed money, he wanted money, to be able to take care of his kids, to do what he did. It's phenomenal. But what you expect him to be able to box for like fifty years? Or do you want to or do you want to see he's made a lot of money. He has I think he has like five, six, maybe even seven kids. Don't you want them to be able to enjoy the kids? What good is all that money? What good is all that money when you have Alzheimer's or you have LAS or a L L A LS.
Speaker 2: What good is that you have to mention? What good is that money? Not diminishing? Walk away?
Speaker 1: Walk away? While you can with disrespect, he has eight kids, he has eight eight kids. But y'all want to see the man. Y'all want to see the man get carried out? Now you done got knocked out three of us last four fights, So Joe right, three of his last four you got knocked out.
Speaker 2: He got counted a South Paul count of them with the right.
Speaker 1: You know why he counted him because he knows that's the only point that he's gonna try to land.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you don't expect a lot of South Paul to count you're with the right. He expected the left because you think that's where his power whe is. That's why I called him off guard. When the last time you saw somebody get hit with a counter and turns his back what he turned his back on.
Speaker 2: Joe and looked at the reft like he like like like like like the guy did something wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 1: He got countered and what what happened though, Joe? When you don't see it, them the ones that get you out of there because you're not expecting and it comes from a blind spot. The upper cut gets you out because where is it coming from? You look at here and it comes from underneath, or the o the looping overhand, the one hit the twitter. You don't see it because they don't because by the time you realize it's too late. Bro, I'm so that you did, but you got to be truthful. He needs to go ahead and shut it down. I mean, think about boxing goes back one hundred and twenty years, So you think in one hundred and twenty years, you think Deontay Wada is a top ten heavyweight. And because he's not, that doesn't mean he's not good. That doesn't mean he didn't make a lot of money. But I'm trying to figure what you're getting at, Terrence. That might be your homeboy, your brother, your best friend or something. But we keep it a stack here, bro. But hey, let him get back in the ring. And then when something happened, why didn't someone tell him? Oh, Shore, you don't always have to get carried out. Sometimes you can walk out, James said, Ugg And mister Rissatto. Do you guys miss ninety sports apparel? Like start a pro line jacket in the early nineties dress? I missed that era, No, Bro, I don't miss the pants. You remember the pants? You know you can still get you still get that stuff. You know that I still got I gotta start. I gotta start. I still gotta start a jacket, start a hat. Yep, you can still you can still order that stuff. They have they have a sight where you can. They got a sight you go all the all the stuff from the eighties. Want I don't want, no, No, Bron, I don't I don't miss I don't miss that.
Speaker 2: I don't miss that era.
Speaker 1: Be you know something you should just let it go, like the starter Jack, like I gotta I think I still got to start a jacket or something. Me and my brother did at photo shoot one time together and they let us keep the jacket. I think I got a start a hat, but I think Champions used to make you know what. Champion used to make? H turf you they used to.
Speaker 4: Make Yeah, and apparel.
Speaker 1: They still make apparel.
Speaker 5: Remember the Remember the banker shorts from back in the days that all the coaches used to wear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do back, uh.
Speaker 1: Both, lady, happy born monch share love. I love birthdays. I have a gift for you, not high end, that would just that you would just love. It's simply sweet. How do I send it?
Speaker 4: You should let me treat you to the sugar factory to sell. Hey, there we go, sugar ban.
Speaker 5: There we go, the ja down here, there you go. Oh that's a candy store.
Speaker 4: No, sugar factory is a restaurant. They got one on South Beach.
Speaker 5: Oh that's what. Yeah, yeah, you got your little You got you a little date because I take my kids. I take my kids there. They like to look, They like to drinks and like to get candy after they finished eating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, go ahead go ahead and take her take up on that date. Nah nah, nah, No, don't worry, don't don't be shy. Don't be shy, don't be shy, don't act like shotgall five heartbeats your head and she being asserted.
Speaker 1: They got milkshakes. I can't do nothing with them. I need a bout five or six black tad stuff on the menu. I won't even I won't even be able to make it to the door. Mhm uh, pailthy makeing nasty your uncle on your questions. Since uncle's touring the promote Laporte, will all Joe go on tour promote the cigars? I wonder if they parallel shout out to ask your rail all haters get bent, stop capping, O Joe, I don't know you're gonna go on tour for your cigars.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not not going on tour. The most I will and have done is the biggest cigar event in in Vegas. And I can go to small stuff you know, here and there, But as far as touring, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: Too many too many kids, too many kids, too much other stuff going on right now for me to go on tour.
Speaker 1: Okay uh yo, what's the farthest lens you to obtain a pair of sneakers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I just pay.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes depending on the sneaker, it's hard to get.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah anything Jordan like those d d those d or Jordan's they only made two thousand pair. I mean, anytime that they make something limited, you know, they're probably gonna go the athletes first, the Lebron, the Kds, so forth and so all. Then the high than the high end names, and then the rest the box are gonna beat you too, so you're gonna end up paying you know, top dollars. I waited the line one time.
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: I did to try to get those courts Air maaxes and they cut the line off like right before you person right, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know, yep they got me.
Speaker 5: Did you ever get a pair or no?
Speaker 2: I got a pair? Yeah I did, Yeah I got a pair.
Speaker 1: But like I said, it all depends on But I'm like, I'm not paying no forty fifty thousand. I mean, there's some shoes and I would like to have, right, but I'm not paying no fifty thousand dollars for no pair of sneakers. Landy ray, Hey, guys, let's have feeling the blank for fun. Life would be really boring. Without me, life will be Uh, life would be really boring. Oh show you first.
Speaker 5: Life would be really boring without without my kids. Without without my kids in real life would be very boring.
Speaker 1: Family and the dogs. I needed dogs. Yeah, I need to get a farm. I want to get a farm because I want I want like a raccoon. I want to pack like a raccoon. I want a little small miniature. I'm talking about a little really small horse. I want a little small cow. I want a little small pig. Now I want no hedgehogs.
Speaker 6: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: I want a raccoon. I really want a raccoon. Nah, I want no scump. Oh you want to sa ain't glad removed?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Man, that's the that's the filest you ever smelled a scoop.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, man.
Speaker 1: We have had dogs get sprayed, ain't enough lemon juice, tomatoes, all that stuff they say work, do not work.
Speaker 2: But time that's it.
Speaker 4: They get your fu ass off this porch man, go back on that.
Speaker 2: You didn't go.
Speaker 5: Many.
Speaker 1: Let them come alone, man and nah Stephen Bass before you said love y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm your biggest fan f them haters.
Speaker 1: My grandfather was important to me too, do you have a member of your grandfather that showed you what grown man strength is. Uh?
Speaker 2: I thought it.
Speaker 1: Don't let it stopped. You know what, by the time my grandfather had started to get like the like he had started, his health had started to get bad, had a heart attack and probably like seventy or seventy five, probably about seventy five kind of heart attack, kind of really was never the same as far as strength wise, and then you know, had a heart attack. It ended up dying in seventy seven. But he was you know, he worked in the depth gum. You know what gum is like tree sap? Yeah, I know each otherout, yes, sir, The drill holes in the tree and then the sap goes into the container and then they end up pouring a in a in a barrel.
Speaker 2: Uh nah, Not really. My grandfather never really had the like show strength.
Speaker 1: My uncle's always gave him the utmost respect because they, you know, because of how he raised them and the people of the people in the community that gave him upmost respect. My grandfather was even though he wasn't a big man, he had a commanding friend, talked with a he had a booming voice, no nonsense I'm talking about what you think I have no nonsense. That joker didn't play the get talk, oh yo, all that joking and keiki kiyon. He wasn't about none of that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: My granddaddy, My granddaddy had his his teeth, his dingers on the on the dash, got gassed. We're going fishing. My grandfather get got ready to pull off, and the guy said, Ahi, mister Barty, you better get your teeth before they run away, and you can put that truck in so quick, part so quick and got out. Don't play with me. Hey, hey, oh Joe. When I say, did not, no sir, no sir, read all that joke and the key key kidding. You know what I will get. I would get my brother. I would have my brother to come on here, what and I will let him tell you the stories about how my grandfather was.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of times people are like, oh man, you're great.
Speaker 1: But if anybody that's probably say, between sixty and seventy five from Glenville, ask him, iout. My grandfather ain't play. We didn't play. And so I think that's where I kind of got my seriousness from. Like me and my brother like the joke and stuff like that. We had to like leave, we go on the porch and we go outside because he wasn't all about that kiechy kid and all that laughing nothing.
Speaker 2: So you laughing at them? You are about that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, m all that joking? Hey, same dude. I don't know why he did this, going.
Speaker 1: Fishing all right, mister Marty. Don't catch him all? Hey man, what I tell you about all them jokes? You know, g d well, I can't catch all them fish. You know, it's just a saying on Joe.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just a saying. But he wasn't all for that joking. Hey, what they said? Everyone said, everyone tweet. My brother tends to come to that land of show. That might be the all the time that we get him to ask, that might be that might beat all the time. That might beat all the time. Taylors Taylor Smith said, when do we when we get a rough draft segment back? When we get the rough draft segment back tomorrow, we'll bring it back tomorrow. What do y'all want the rough draft to be? What do y'all want you or how to choose from?
Speaker 4: And that rough draft be? Funny boy, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Oh shoe, Taylor Smith said, can we get a T shirt? The three headed monster on the back, each face up? Oh Joe rail in the middle, Dragon a.
Speaker 5: Block a block?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: What time is a twelt?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 2: Reil sleep?
Speaker 5: She's finally going to sleep. Man, See what I mean? We can't, we can't, can't use somebody. She's supposed to be at work.
Speaker 4: She's sleeping.
Speaker 2: Nah her second once she waved once a segment, Boom, she's done.
Speaker 5: No, none of that.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. That concludes our episode of Nightcap for tonight. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please, please make sure you hit that light button. And thank you guys for helping us to reach almost one point three million subs. Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you guys for selling out Shave by Laportier. We're taking pre orders only, but because we have Hey I'm Jeorde, but because we have shipment, said we filled all the back orders. Hopefully I haven't heard it. No one has tweeting me. No one is saying they haven't haven't received their order. So we're gonna start pinning the link back in the chat so you'll be able to order and it will not be a pre order.
Speaker 2: It will be an order and we'll get that out to you asap.
Speaker 1: Please please make sure you go follow my media company on all platforms. Yeah, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out my merch Personal Merch eighty four. It dropped on Friday. The link for Nightcap Merch is penned at the top of the chat. Quantities are limited and they're selling out fast. And to show got you, guys, our appreciation for the support that you've given us, we've taken additional twenty percent off all Nightcap March and the discount applies to Club Shayshe and My personal clothing Line eighty four. So thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle, Shannon Shark. He's your favorite number eighty five. He's a rot Runner extraordinaire. He's a Binger Ring of Fame honoree, and he's a pro bowler All Pro and he's from Liberty City. He's Chad o Cho Senko Risotto Johnson. That concludes Nightcap for tonight with se