Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Very happy to roll into a Friday. Everybody looking excited to be here this morning? Sisiny?
Speaker 3: How are you ready for the weekend? Lots going on in my life? We are moving, guys.
Speaker 2: Would you plan these big life events with some space between them? Like Tanya got engaged, Now you're moving?
Speaker 4: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: What city?
Speaker 3: I just within my same neighborhood, So it's not a moving of l a you.
Speaker 2: She is to tell us, that's it. Tanya is engaged.
Speaker 3: Now she's leading her I'm out, can you imagine? But it's almost more annoying that it's that close of a move because you still have to pack everything up, like every wine gloss.
Speaker 5: And it's going to be really nice because you have to pay the movers by the hour and so if they're going short distance, it's.
Speaker 3: Nice pop skipping, yeah, but they still have to pack everything into the truck and then on low it all.
Speaker 2: The thing about La that I learned when I moved here was that, unlike other cities, where like where I grew up in Atlanta, you don't move. You live in Atlanta, or you move to another city. You don't like, move to another place in the same city that's here. Here. You move all you can move all the time. There's so many different pockets of neighborhoods and of geography, you know, right, Like if I if I think about all the different times I've moved within Los Angeles a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well what us it was a space this year we officially outgrew our home.
Speaker 2: So well, that's kind of exciting. And it's a new chapter. I think a lot of new chapters here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, new chapter, next chapter. Right, it's stressful and exciting at the same time.
Speaker 2: So have you been keeping this once? You've been looking for places?
Speaker 3: It wasn't we always you know me, I'm always on red Finn and as I know you, Yeah, she's always on Red Finn. Yeah, and so yes, essentially, I was kind of not speaking about it when we were like an escrow and doing all.
Speaker 2: That stuff because we stumbled into a place.
Speaker 3: We stumbled into a place and that was like we couldn't say no to it. So we made an offer. They accepted, and we closed escrow literally yesterday and congratulations moving this weekend, Like it's happened so fast and yeah, we'll get.
Speaker 2: You out of here. Well, you don't have to come to the post show meeting.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna excuse myself from that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, oh yeah, Ryan's helping me move guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna help her with verbal support on FaceTime. But I see what this is all about, Mikaela. Do you see what they're doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do, do you? I'm gonna tell you what they're doing. These two are in cahoots Sisney and Tanya. They're in cahoots to what. Well, obviously Sisney's moving into a bigger home to have your wedding there. I mean, clearly the timing is not just coincidental. She needs a bigger space for your event.
Speaker 1: Lawn time, you know, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I have a nice little backdrop for you.
Speaker 2: Mikayla's very quiet because she's having peanut butter crackers for breakfast right now.
Speaker 1: Oh Mark, she can't speak, I can't now.
Speaker 2: This is not making fun. This is just narrating what's happening.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter crackers. What she's having, like the ones I buy for my kids for snag.
Speaker 6: Six in the morning.
Speaker 2: Look, they're good with coffee, little snack time. I see, I see this is a potential venue for the wedding.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, I love it?
Speaker 2: Oh right, because Tiny's engaged. I don't know if we said it enough this week? What do we got today? We got some morning clouds not so hot eiyes in the mid seventies, mid eighties Inland. I'm gonna start paying bills here in a second. Got a great morning hack on the way. You're looking for an actual relationship, and I say an actual one, like don't just play around, no, like child's play stuff here like real varsity relationship. Top three dating apps according to relationship experts. Now, Tanya, who's engagement? And just hit the microphone? Have you heard that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not used to it.
Speaker 3: Herd diamond, Yeah, injured from her engagement ring.
Speaker 2: You guys met on Farmer's.
Speaker 5: Daughter hinge farmers daughter, and I don't even think I think it's called farmers only.
Speaker 2: Or is that in their restaurant called.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of the farmer's dog.
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking of a restaurant on a Kenney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's father's daughter.
Speaker 2: Whatever. They didn't meet there, they met on farmer boys. What'd you mean on hing Hey, don't yell on that.
Speaker 1: What restaurant in Bennett? Are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Has Hinge sent you like a nice little basket?
Speaker 1: No, saying like.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on your engagement?
Speaker 2: No, what's the It's a farm to table restaurant.
Speaker 1: I know, hack for Brenda.
Speaker 2: You can't get mother Wolf. No, that's not for breakfast. The butcher's doing butchers. Butchers came out on the butcher's daughter. They did not, But okay, what's more fun? That's a restaurant, okay, butchers. What I'm trying to say is that we're going to give you the top three dating apps according to relationship experts. That's coming up. Got a hotwn hustle on somebody knows one five to one at two seven. Did you see l A U.
Speaker 7: S D.
Speaker 2: They've got that food truck program. Yeah, the first truck hit the streets last week, serving up to four hundred students at a time. And the choices, yeah, like truckling by Tacos.
Speaker 3: They're trying to hit like all different types of cultures.
Speaker 2: But that's great, the food truck program. I don't mind seeing that drop by.
Speaker 3: It's only at the schools, right, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but couldn't we do a cross promo and Tanya, when you want that your wedding l a USD food truck.
Speaker 3: You have to have like a late night snack after after every That's what we did at our wedding.
Speaker 2: The best. They're serving up dumplings, nachos, vegan dishes, chicken wings. It's good. I need this for the Georgia game. Well done, thank you. You know what. We're George's number one right now? What see's ranked? They're doing well?
Speaker 3: Isn't Georgia always doing great?
Speaker 2: For the moment, it's a bit of a run. Let's see j C with us this morning. Yes, hi, guys, how are you JC?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: So I understand you put one of our morning hacks to us here about this is the one. I loved this one. This is the one where I love. It's so excited because it was the one. If you have to pee in traffic here in southern California, if you scratch your calf, you won't have to piece so bad?
Speaker 3: And did it work?
Speaker 9: It did not work.
Speaker 2: Did you have a mess an accident?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I didn't, luckily, but I was. You know what, It's funny because I heard you guys just hacked before I went from LA to San Diego for work, Okay, And I was excited because it was like, oh cool, now I can bring my coffee on the drive.
Speaker 10: I have a whole plan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, that's what I'm Yeah. Well it didn't because I was scratching my leg and I was like, it's not really working, and so I still had to pull over and go to Starbucks. And I was bummed because I thought I could make it away.
Speaker 2: I wonder, why tell me about your calf?
Speaker 3: What's maybe you didn't do it right?
Speaker 9: And half time I tried a little bit of a scratch and then I really went to town. And then I did a second experiment at night. My poor boyfriend. I was like, okay, this is what we got to do tonight, and so we tried it while we were sitting there watching TV too, and he was we were just scratching away, but it didn't Were.
Speaker 3: You raining like pants though, you wearing jeans or thick you know material.
Speaker 9: In the car. I was wearing jeans and then yesterday I was wearing shorts. So I did a double experiment for you guys.
Speaker 2: This is a unique variable to the equation because the scientists are saying that. You know, if you scratch your calf when you have to pee, it'll give you extra few minutes to get out of traffic, right, Jase, I apologize for letting you down. Are you on a forkliff right now? Or is that a faction?
Speaker 9: No, I'm outside of the office.
Speaker 2: Oh, got it. But the image of you and your boyfriend just, you know, tearing away your calves were watching what you want?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, we appreciate the dedication.
Speaker 2: What were you watching you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: I don't think I could say the name, but it's about a bear who found some stuff in the mountains.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 13: Little out there for me.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you very much for putting our morning hack to use. I appreciate you trying it. We got another one coming up here. So if you're on a dating app, then I got your quote for a Friday. We've on a dating app. What is your goal thing about that? You just want to hook you know, you want to hook up.
Speaker 1: I just want to hook up.
Speaker 2: You want to meet somebody, You want to have a little companionship, you want to find a real relationship. So experts say, if you want a commitment, you want the real thing. No, I'll tell you when you were on hinge, were youaing for the real thing?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay out. So top three dating apps apparently success rates from experts. Number three okay, Cupid. Anybody ever used that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was on that and yeah.
Speaker 2: Number two Match Oh, yes, good you tried that one. Yes, it didn't work.
Speaker 1: No, but but good quality on there.
Speaker 2: Number one dating app success rate e Harmony.
Speaker 3: Yep. I know a lot of people that have gotten their husbands from there. Works out right, because it's like a thorough application process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not quite an app. I feel like it's a little bit more. Uh, there's a more legwork involved.
Speaker 2: Don't pook hold.
Speaker 3: There's like the questionnaire portion of it is very intricate, therapy esque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: I don't make the rules, guys, I'm telling you you no, it's not.
Speaker 3: Like a rule. But it's just like it really matches you with someone that is gonna be great for your personality test. Yes, and it takes a long time to fill out your portion of them. When they really do match with somebody, it's truly somebody that you're gonna have a lot of interest with and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And hence it's number one spot there on the ranker. All Right, Today's quote for a Friday, The most powerful way to heal someone is to listen. Don't think or judge, just listen. People start to heal the moment they feel hurt. True, you'll have to chime in. Just be a set of years just FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 3: Well In High School in Orange County was briefly placed on a lockdown yesterday afternoon after it was reported that one of the students had a gun. The male student I apparently brought a toy gun from home and showed it to another student. A third student witnessed that interaction and reported to a teacher, which prompted the lockdown. Governor Gavin Houston now faces a critical decision on whether to sign the bill into law that would help provide financial relief to striking entertainment workers and other union members during this strike. Under Senate Bill seven nine nine, California would become one of the few states that allows striking workers to collect unemployment benefits, joining New York and New Jersey. If the governor signs the bill into effect, it would actually take effect in January and Chrissy Teagan and John Legend are saying I do once again to celebrate their ten year wedding anniversary by renewing their vows at a destination wedding in Italy this weekend on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It is Friday morning. I'm special about it, Ryan Seacrest. Here, Tany's engaged, Sysney's moving packing up this weekend. Lots of activity here Rubies in Mexico City. Boy, I'm the boring one this week. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: The what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I actually need to get a new bike, like like a stationary bike or like a national I got to get outside and got a new programming out there and do some long distance riding.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I was gonna say, like, do you put stuff on your bike? Like do you put like a little basket on your bike?
Speaker 2: I need a basket on my bike because I like to put stuff, I know, like when I go out for a while, like to put stuff with me. But I got a new Satchel. I got a mail person.
Speaker 1: Yeah you Satchel.
Speaker 3: Mikel and I got bikes together not too long ago, and I ended up getting a basket for my bike. And then he ended up stealing my basket.
Speaker 2: Because it's practical, I know.
Speaker 3: And he always takes it off my bike and puts it on his and I'm like, bro, like give me my basket back.
Speaker 2: See what happens a decade in the marriage Tony and just warning basket theft, get your basket. Uh okay, so let's get into it. Friday night lights, guys, A lot of big games and I battle of undefeated in Glendora Tonight Glendora Tartans won the Eagles richamonga both teams at four and oh wow, so excited about football. Reminds me when I was back there playing strong safety the Wildcats Dunwoodie, Atlanta. The Warreneyed Bears from Downing lost a tough one to a team from Kentucky last week. I'll try to bounce back against the Culver City Centaurs tonight number three c R Canyon Trailblazers Come guys. Chats were taking their impenetrable defense all the way down to Orange Coast College at Coast Ta Mason to play at number five Orange Lutheran Lancers got clear skies temps around seventy tonight game time at Coast to Mesa.
Speaker 3: It's quite the drive for them.
Speaker 2: Right on the bus. We're on the bus listening to the fire me Up music.
Speaker 3: Four kids.
Speaker 2: Let me bring in one of the big superstar local coaches here in southern California, Mike Majory, West Covina High School Bulldogs. Kiss. I'm gonna be in the campus quad at lunch today. How Funice's could being a higher be there? Twelve thirty of course a game tonight. Coach majority is on the line this morning. Good morning, coach, how you doing good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: That is the sound that somebody's going to fire us up this morning, doing well? Thank you very much. So you guys are off to a nice start. Hut three and one.
Speaker 12: We are three and one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a connection to you because I'm a Bulldog University of Georgia, you guys, of course the Bulldogs too.
Speaker 12: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And that is Tanya who is the mascot for year school right now, and that's right barking yep. So kind of a legend coach here, you know in West Covina. How long you've been coaching?
Speaker 12: I've been coaching thirty years twenty five as a head coach. Wow, I've been coaching a long time.
Speaker 2: You got a good reputation for helping out the kids and being like a I guess father figure to them in a way. What is it that you try and instill in these young athletes, Coach Majory.
Speaker 12: I try to teach some skills that they can take with them far beyond their playing days. I try to give them some good memories, and I believe relationships are important. So I want to be more than just a football coach, although we do want to win games, but I know there's more to it than that, so I look at all aspects of coaching and building up these guys.
Speaker 2: Head coach West Covina Bulldogs here, and you also are known for giving athletes a second and maybe even third chance. Tell me about that.
Speaker 12: I just think that when kids are bad age, that's a very delicate age. They're growing, they're learning. Sometimes they don't really know what they need or what's good for them. So I try to help them out as much as I can. And I know that sometimes the decisions they make could affect their future, and sometimes those aren't always a positive decision. So I believe that they deserve second and third chances, and I'm just trying to get them back on course and again try to make the best out of what they have and trying to see make sure that they can see the positive in their life. So I don't turn my back on anyone. It's kind of been my way of doing things.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 12: I think too many, too many people are doing that these days, and kids are falling through the cracks.
Speaker 8: So to speak.
Speaker 2: And these are the years where I remember specifically things my coach has said, the things that they asked us to do, the discipline that we learn. I mean, these are formative years from that kind of work ethic and that kind of thing, and so it's such a great motivational component. So West Covina and the Tigers coming up tonight, both teams three and one. Now kiss, we will be in your quad there at lunch today twelve thirty before that big game tonight for one of our rallies. Coach, So looking forward to seeing everybody and all the enthusiam out there. West Covina High Bulldogs. Good luck to the team tonight, my.
Speaker 12: Friend, thanks a lot. We got an awesome group of Bulldog Nation students, staff supporters. We get a great turnout. We're looking forward to having you.
Speaker 2: There, Coach Ma Jeory. Just for everybody listening on a braw outer level here. Not all of us are going to play in a game tonight, but we're all trying to take on life right. We're all trying to do the best we can and be the best version of us we can. What do you say to in terms of motivational frame set for the mind.
Speaker 12: Today, I'm just saying, set your goals up high and keep working until you get there. And if someone tells you you can't do something, don't believe them. Just keep going, keep working, and keep trying to be the best version of you can be.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your big hugsy you, good luck tonight.
Speaker 12: Thanks a lot. I appreciate it all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't listen to them. I actually put them on a list because they pissed me off, right. I mean that that those people tell you no, I know specifically a bunch of them, not a bunch of a handful of them from way back when I was a teenager, and I remember them to this day.
Speaker 3: True, but I say it to my kids before they leave for school. Be the best, be the best version of yourself today. Be the best version of yourself.
Speaker 2: If anybody you know doesn't believe you get pissed off right your day school kids enjoyed the people.
Speaker 3: And remember their names, and you come back and you tell.
Speaker 2: Me they make a list. We were talking about high school football this weekend, UCLA playing North Carolina Central, Rose Bowl Chargers playing Tennessee Sunday morning, and the Rams are at SOFI. It's a forty nine ers Sunday afternoon. Tanya with a trending report. Now, speaking of SOFI, she rocked at Taylor Swift and now what.
Speaker 5: So there are conflicting reports. Some people are saying yes, some are saying no, that Taylor Swift and NFL star Travis Kelsey have been seeing each.
Speaker 1: Other for a few weeks.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if you remember, but Travis, he tried to give Taylor Swift his phone number at the Aristoura stop in Kansas City. He basically he failed. He was not able to give it to her, but he had his phone number on it like the friendship bracelet. He is also the guy who played against his brother in the Super Bowl last year.
Speaker 2: That was the whole headliner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so neither of them have directly addressed the rumors. But Travis does have a podcast called New Heights where he was kind of playing coy about being in New York at the same time that Taylor was there, and then his brother kind of brought up like a joke, like what does Taylor think about your new facial hair, and he was like, we're not going to talk about Taylor Swift. And so fans are going like googoo gaga over him because they think he's like a nice guy. They're like, Taylor finally found a nice guy. We like it, we ship it, we love it. And so I did a little digging into good examples of athletes that made it work out with pop stars, Okay, David Beckham and Victoria Beckham. He is a soccer and he's a soccer player. She was into the Spice Girls, uh huh. Mike Fisher who is a pro hockey player, and Carrie Underwood who's mega popstar, long run country star, and then Russell Wilson was a football player and Sierra pop stars. So it can work. There are some very strong pairings in that department. What do we think about these two?
Speaker 2: I don't know him at all and I don't know enough about you know what, she's what's in her head about what she wants these days too. It's like her career is the biggest thing that's ever happened to the planet right now.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got a knee injury right now, and she's got a little time off. Maybe it could be a good time for them to go on a date.
Speaker 2: Or just have a companionship, right, But also tour schedules grueling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like a professional athlete has a little bit of the same mentality that Taylor Swift has.
Speaker 1: You know, they have a routine, a regiment they have to be on.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they're on tour for like these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, discipline.
Speaker 5: Like then maybe they kind of can really understand each other in that way.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, now that you're engaged, do you look at all these things differently?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Do you look at people's relationships and the startups differently? Now?
Speaker 1: No, it's the same Tanya.
Speaker 3: Why would she is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like she's she said that her relationship now feels like a new relationship, even though it's the same guy, but it feels like a whole different thing. Now. Yeah, That's why I wonder if she looks at us with judging eyes.
Speaker 3: Why would you judge us or me?
Speaker 1: Why would I judge you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just throwing a hypothetical like this is me just freestyling. Yeah, speaking of which mark, did we find my sister? I want to tell her about.
Speaker 4: She is coming up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, when you tell her, I want to send her the photo.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna tell her okay, Yeah, you'll tell my sister that you're engaged, and then you're gonna send.
Speaker 3: Her the cry photo first and then the photo.
Speaker 2: Did you send the photos?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 1: I sent so many, thanks for watching.
Speaker 2: I didn't get them. I was too busy sending you as a gift. Did you get it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh did you send it to the right address?
Speaker 2: I hope so. I wrote the card yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, No, didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's coming today. Okay, you don't have to let me know, but let me know.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to get her when she gets engaged. Isn't he are them? It's got to be them, everything's got to be them. Now it's them.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: Somebody wrote a card that said like future mister and missus Yadagar and I just started sobbing.
Speaker 2: Note was so bad in the.
Speaker 5: Note No, it was just like I've never I like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know the first time.
Speaker 2: They were a terrible note.
Speaker 3: No, No, have you practiced your signature?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Right together? Should we do together? It will give you some pens too quick?
Speaker 3: But no, you know she has right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean s already got the cocktail map. They say, yadagars the YadA gars, right, Okay, Coming up next, Edge Sharon Tickets DJ Trible Excel is about the throw down a mix and a couple who got their wedding crashed by Ed Sharon himself. We're going to join them. Did that happen in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Because I saw I think it was Vegas, And it was after he had to postpone his concert there.
Speaker 2: Right, because they're in the photo I saw posted. There's a big sign says strippers in the background, so it must have been Vegas. Uh wow, what a great story. So you're in Vegas, you're getting married, and they were getting married at one of those quick little delios, you know, a little white wedding chapel.
Speaker 3: Cute.
Speaker 2: So it is there and he has to cancel his show. What the technical stuff? The trucks didn't make it. The equipment didn't get there.
Speaker 3: Something wasn't able to be set up properly or yes, along those lines, so there.
Speaker 2: Was a technical complication. But he was there. He was in Las Vegas, and so I guess he showed up while they were getting married, Jordan Russell and Carter Lindenfield. They happened to be getting married at the time when Ed Sheeran arrived and he performed a song for them. I'm going to go to Austin, Texas right now, Jordan and Carter Newly wise. Congratulations, Yeah, thank you appreciate it. So you got to run. I mean, we saw this and we've heard stories about artists stars crashing weddings in the past, but walk us through the moment that Ed Sheeron showed up at the Little White Wedding Chapel there in Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was pretty surreal.
Speaker 15: To be honest with you, I think we're both kind of still in shock that it actually happened. We were made aware that a celebrity guests would be crashing our wedding, but obviously never in our wildest dreams did we think it would be.
Speaker 2: What did you think it might be at that point.
Speaker 15: Definitely a great question.
Speaker 8: Now we didn't know.
Speaker 15: We knew it was an artist from Atlantic Records because they gave us a call, but you know, they have so many free artists on there on their label, so it was you know, it was a guessing game.
Speaker 8: At that point.
Speaker 7: We were initially like pretty adamant about not wanting to do it, and then a couple of days before the ceremony we got a call from a rap at Atlantic Records that was pretty convincing, so we kind of decided last minute, like, let's go ahead and say yes and see what happens. And yeah, never in our wildest dreams that we think Ed was going to walk through that.
Speaker 2: And he's so subtle, Like the guy's totally normal and chill, and he walks in there and performs for you, and what was your reaction?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 15: He couldn't have been more down to earth. You know, the fact that he played an unreleased song that's going to be from his upcoming album on September twenty ninth was you know, pretty surreal being the first to hear it, and especially for him to play it live to both of us, you know, at our wedding and at.
Speaker 2: The beginning of I like, you've got the promotional plug date down too, coming out well done, because they're all on the same Atlantic team here. So when when he walks in, did you recognize him? You must have immediately though, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean absolutely, Like Ed Sharon is probably one of the most recognizable artists ever.
Speaker 10: I think like we couldn't.
Speaker 7: Really do anything but say like, oh my gosh, or like our jaw dropped and I.
Speaker 10: Like I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was holding on the carter just because I was shaking so bad.
Speaker 7: It was so I think I touched him at one point, like is this real life?
Speaker 6: Like it was?
Speaker 2: It was incredible, what a great well you know, it tells me that it was obviously meant to be that you guys get married, you do it there. This is such a great memory for the rest of your lives. Edge hereon crashed your wedding and day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah it was. It was a magical moment.
Speaker 2: Tanya, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: Sounds pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: So our Tanya here just got engaged, so she's like six months behind you, Jordan Carter.
Speaker 8: No, congratulations to Ed.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah, past given my number exactly.
Speaker 2: Here's what he performed for them. Listen to this edge spressional wedding.
Speaker 6: Stop stop.
Speaker 2: Just the dude seriously, everything you expect in one package, you know, like he's everything. Yeah, and he's I'm sure he asked you questions and he was like as if you've known each other and could have a beer.
Speaker 15: Like I said, he's like, like so personable and so down to earth, and you know, he kind of pulled us aside at the end when we were taking pictures and gave us some great marriage advice that you know, we're definitely gonna hold to our hearts.
Speaker 2: What what What marriage advice did Aaron give you? Tanya?
Speaker 15: That's something we're gonna have to keep.
Speaker 1: But I do know a little bit about Oh was it like naughty advice?
Speaker 3: Oh maybe it wasn't that.
Speaker 10: It was very sweet.
Speaker 15: He said it was something his father told him on his wedding day.
Speaker 3: Oh that is special. Yeah, maybe keep that to yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, let's ask you the next time we see you, guys, go to the source.
Speaker 1: On that Jordan's idea.
Speaker 3: And Jordan, you you look beautiful. Your dress is so pretty.
Speaker 13: You beautiful so much.
Speaker 15: I appreciate that, you know, I'm just a good secondhand.
Speaker 2: So congratulations.
Speaker 3: No, it's always about the bride.
Speaker 2: Well, they'm both little credit here. Uh, your marriage is wonderful. So enjoy celebrating people in Southern California pursuing their dream, going after it and making work, paying their bills. So Grace Choe basically come up with a yelp for parents. Okay, this is like activities for you and your family, your kids and your family, and how to plan out a cool, fun, perfect day. So Grace Show, let me just bring her in here. She established something called plan a Day Out in Coasta, Mesa and it is essentially a yelp for parents. Grace Show, good morning and happy hometown Hustlership. Thanks for coming on with us.
Speaker 11: Hi, nice to meet you, Ryan and Cheam, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: Super great to meet you as well. So I love these stories of you know, people here in Southern California that with courage start to pursue something that they just love to do and it changes their life. You were doing a corporate gig. Tell us about that decision to pursue your own business. Grace.
Speaker 11: Sure, So, exactly four years ago today, I took a leap of faith and left my corporate marketing job to start Plant day Out and Planet day Out in the simplis terms, is like YELP for parents. So I love to encourage families to get outside, are experiencing something new.
Speaker 2: So if I were, if I were a parent, if I'm a parent listening right now, how would I use Plant day Out.
Speaker 11: So you could find me on Instagram and Facebook? Which I'm on Planet day Out and I have a website as well, planetdayout dot com.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about local activities experiences in Orange County all the time, updating it all the time.
Speaker 11: It's fluid, yes, so I focus here in Orange County, but I now have followers in LA and beyond that have asked if there's a plan of day Out for the LA area. So I'd love to expand, so hopefully that'll come soon.
Speaker 2: Susy, I feel like this is a dream.
Speaker 3: I'm literally looking at your Instagram right now and I see your reels that you're making is like fun things to do, and you're showing already stuff for the fall, like pumpkin patches and things like that in Corona Del Mar. This is genius.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you so much. You know I love sharing, creating content, you know, giving these opportunities for others to experience something different, maybe something new. So I you know, it's just been my passion. I'm a first generation Korean American. My parents immigrated here from Soul, Korea, and I think I just had this entrepreneurs spirit they did when I was growing up, and so now that I'm a mom and wife and I just thought, you know what, this is a time and why not you know, here I am, And it's been it's been exciting, fun. And most recently I had Kim Kardashian like one of my posts, so I thought that was pretty.
Speaker 2: Cool to see any followers.
Speaker 11: Kind of yeah, No, it's great to see the growth just because I've I've been so passionate about Planted day out and really just encouraging families to get outside and explore, experience something new.
Speaker 1: This is so great.
Speaker 3: It's a really really great idea because you always want to do something different with your kids instead of just going to the same park.
Speaker 2: Fall into the same routine, right, and you just.
Speaker 3: You can't get these years back. You know. It's like I look at my kids and there the twins are five, and it's just like it's where do the time go? And so it's like it's so important. So thank you for doing this.
Speaker 2: Plan at day out dot com check it out. Congratulations. Really love to celebrate you know, someone like yourself who's going for it and making it work and sharing some good news and good things to do. Thanks for coming on and continued success, Grace Choe. Plant day out in Coasta, Mesa.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Ron.
Speaker 11: Maybe we can do a plant day out with one day good.
Speaker 2: All right, so hold on for a second, stay on a hold, Well, we know your number. We'll call you back. Okay, thank you for that, all right. We'd love you be fun. Plan a day out like the adult version of that, likeay out with my buddies. No, I mean with your friends right not not? Your face lit up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it lit up like I was thinking like bar hopping and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, funny, you know what I'm saying, Like I got you're gonna hear about this. But my buddies want to get together and have a high school reunion when I don't know next year, So I'm working on that. I need to plan a weekend out, you know kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Top of the year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Probably so nice. I mean I need a little something. You got a wedding, she's moving. Yeah, yeah, that'll be my storyline. Dennis. Hey, do y'all want to win some tickets to go see Ed Sheeran. I want to play the match game you down, Yes, need to contestants, So if you want to play, get ready to call in.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling very matchy today.
Speaker 2: Good match dot com match with us. So Tany's engaged to Robbie and she's on her contact list notifying people. The next time list is my sister, Meredith secrets mayor.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hi, hell are you?
Speaker 2: I know you're busy running the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. I can hear the activity in the background opening our thirteenth Seacrest studio in Queens, New York, then our fourteenth in Salt Lake City in the fall.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, amazing.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that just moved out there.
Speaker 2: Well maybe well she used to work here, Erica, Oh well that's our friend. That's what I meant like, she worked here for five years.
Speaker 3: You should team up with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So listen, Meredith. You're at the Atlanta Airport right now, which I hear. Is never busy.
Speaker 10: I know I'm at the airport and I'm at security, so she's.
Speaker 3: Like, hurry up, why are you going?
Speaker 12: I know?
Speaker 2: So we have news. Sorry, yes, we have news. There's big news, and you're next on the notification list. Tanya.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm angay. I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 10: Thanks years, all the everything like coaching. We made it amazing, we made it.
Speaker 1: We made it.
Speaker 13: I feel like I've been on the journey with you.
Speaker 2: Tell us about.
Speaker 3: Kick your heels Amy right.
Speaker 10: You rhy probably got one down. One to go.
Speaker 2: Drinking at the airport.
Speaker 16: Want to go?
Speaker 1: That is so good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Mara, I have mom. I gotta let you go.
Speaker 10: I can't wait to hear all about it. Okay, I'll call you, thank.
Speaker 14: You, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Mom.
Speaker 2: Are you there, I'm okay, hold on. You're on the speaker phone of myself because we were on with Meredith.
Speaker 3: You're next on the but she's not gonna be able to hear Tanya. Let's call her back.
Speaker 2: I'm to call you back right now on the air. We have some news. Answer your phone, okay, okay, Aileen.
Speaker 3: We call my mom.
Speaker 2: We called my mom and told her that we have news for her.
Speaker 1: How funny that that's Meredith's first reaction.
Speaker 2: I was on the phone my mom couldn't hear one down one to go talking about Ruby you. Oh my nice family comedians. I see what you mean though, Ryan, What do you mean like people react? Yeah, yeah, exactly like the treasure telling people. I stopped sharing the news because they were like, what about you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 2: Right, here we go, Hey, my sorry, bother you. We have some news.
Speaker 14: You ready, Yeah, I'm I'm engaged.
Speaker 6: You're engaged.
Speaker 1: I'm engaged.
Speaker 10: So now we can call him your fiance.
Speaker 1: Oh you believe it.
Speaker 2: She's only said it ten thousand times today.
Speaker 10: So what was the date that you got engaged?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Uh, it was a tenth It was nine, ten twenty three.
Speaker 10: Oh, nine ten twenty three. Well let me write that down. That is Oh that is so sweet. That is big news.
Speaker 6: Big news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very exciting.
Speaker 10: I bet now you know I used to be a bridal consultant.
Speaker 1: Oh what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: You're looking for some pro bono work.
Speaker 1: What's a bridal consultant?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Back in assistant buyer and bridle wear and to the weddings and at mayamah.
Speaker 8: Wow, and that was a lot.
Speaker 10: That was before Ryan, But anyway, it was a fun job to be around, Bride.
Speaker 2: I make it impossible for you to guide people to weddings.
Speaker 3: It was before you were born.
Speaker 2: Oh my fault. You can't even talk about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think it was just like before you were born.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all Ryan, it was when I was Yeah, okay, anyway, that is is that great?
Speaker 2: Very great?
Speaker 10: That is so wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I got that day nine twenty three, tany is engaged.
Speaker 15: Was it?
Speaker 10: Was it romantic? How to do it?
Speaker 1: It was romantic.
Speaker 5: He did it at a very special place for our relationship, in this courtyard, and he had our friends and family there right after to do a little champagne toes.
Speaker 1: So it was really special. Were you surprised beyond?
Speaker 10: Oh that even makes it better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dad is dad there?
Speaker 2: Can you just tell him?
Speaker 10: Yeah? That's here? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing me talk. Oh would you tell what's going on? We're running ted on time? Just to go and share the news.
Speaker 10: Oh well, thank you. I hear that music in the background here it comes to ride or something.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Yeah, it love it all right, guys, Thank you, love you, take care bye.
Speaker 2: See she knows the deal. She didn't ask.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: She is saynything, but sister has always got to dig a little, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 16: All right, Watch twenty twenty three bring achieved this victory.
Speaker 2: What a happy family we are today, I know. Shall we play the match game? We shall? Let's do it. Got you contestants here bringing the panel. Who's sitting in for Ruby since she's in Mexico City? Kaila? All right, let's say we had the battle of the Ryan's here, Ryan and Ryan Ryan Rich Kuokamoga. Good morning, Ryan H and rich Kuokamonga. Tell us about yourself. You're contestant number one for the match game.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Ryan, how are you solid?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to us, So give us a little snapshot of you.
Speaker 12: Ryan Uh Well, I live in Rancheskamonga, work in hotels. I listen tom on every morning.
Speaker 8: So it's a good name.
Speaker 2: We love that. Okay, great? So up next is your contestant number two, Ryan R. And Palmdale, Ryan R.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you man?
Speaker 8: I'm stoved, I'm stoked. This is my first time getting through, so I'm extremely excited.
Speaker 2: All Right, we just met Ryan H. Contested number one. You're Ryan R. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 8: Double R. You see it right there. I am the rolls voice. I am the one that is looking to uh.
Speaker 12: I'm looking to.
Speaker 8: Have fun all the time. I'm married. I got a couple of kids looking to bring home some tickets to the fan. Yeah, and enjoy ourselves. Enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, it's Ryan H against Ryan R in the match game. So here's how it's gonna work, guys for ed Shearing tickets. I'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel here Siciny Tanya Tubbs and Michaalo's in for rubies in Mexico City. It's another story trying to get into pougeol for dinner. Anyway, working on it. So basically, you fill in the blank. If you match with somebody, you'll win. Let's see how we do. Contested number one, Ryan H. Here's yours. Don't say anything out loud, here's yours. Ready, okay, ready, blank Ryan H. Only Ryan H for this one blank ticket, blank ticket, Ryan AGE. Think about that, okay, okay? And what'd you say?
Speaker 11: Golden ticket?
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I was thinking. All right, let's go to our panel for a match.
Speaker 17: Tanya speeding ticket, Sicani concert ticket, Oh, Mikayla parking ticket.
Speaker 2: Well, it all rests on the shoulders of our engineer, Jeffrey Tabbs, Tubbs free ticket ticket. Can't you help a brother out there?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Stand by h Ryan, Ar's your turn for the win. Now here we go blank station, blank station? All right, Ryan R? What'd you say? Let's go Union Union station? Tanya radio station?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh my god? What am I thinking?
Speaker 3: I also said radio station, Mikayla gas station.
Speaker 2: Oh we see who's loyal here, Tubbs gas station. That means we gotta play again.
Speaker 3: We'll play again.
Speaker 2: Here we go next, Fred sharing tickets, Ryan H. Cheer up, and yours is blank chip? Blank chip match game, Fred cheering tickets, blank chip? Okay, what do you say? Ryan?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 12: Potato chip?
Speaker 2: Oh nice one. Let's go to the panel, Tanya potato cha? All right, they're your tickets unless Ryan R. Steals Sisney. What you say?
Speaker 3: I also said potato chip?
Speaker 2: Po potato tops? What you paint? Chipe? What?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: I don't know why he's on the panel. Okay, So let's go Ryan. Are you can tie it up right here? Yours is broken? Blank, broken blank heart. Okay, tells me enough about you, Tanya, what'd you say?
Speaker 3: Broken heart?
Speaker 2: Tells me about both of you?
Speaker 3: I also said broken heart.
Speaker 2: Here Mikayla broken glass, broken glass and Tubb's broken clocked to take that? To take?
Speaker 12: We're doing.
Speaker 2: Looking clock? Who's keeping score? Mark? What's the story?
Speaker 12: It is?
Speaker 4: Ryan H three, Ryan R two, Ryan H gets to take.
Speaker 8: Ryan asked you.
Speaker 2: Big hugs, Cu and uh, you know, good luck with the ryaning.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, very thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Good group of Ryan's there.
Speaker 4: What have we learned?
Speaker 2: We are together because we don't really match well with others. You know, everybody's talking about it. Ever since Tanya got engaged, everybody all of a sudden's getting married. Seems like is there a trend?
Speaker 3: It's just that happens. Sometimes. It's like all of a sudden, when it's in your orbit, that's all.
Speaker 2: Just you start talking about its universe.
Speaker 3: When I got pregnant with twins, all of a sudden, all I saw was like twins, baby carriage.
Speaker 2: Weird, yes, babycar maybe just notice it right?
Speaker 1: May Yes.
Speaker 2: Elva is in Lancaster, Elva, good morning, how are.
Speaker 10: You Hi, good morning. I'm good in.
Speaker 2: Yourself, super good. So you heard that Tany is getting married?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, no I did not.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm hear it to be. I mean speaking of messaging here. So lots of wedding talk around here this week. Your daughter's getting married.
Speaker 10: Yes, she's getting married in ten days.
Speaker 2: Congratulations are excited here, Thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we wish it was we were having a little better time. But if this last few days have been very stressful, well.
Speaker 3: It happens with weddings.
Speaker 10: How can we help, Well, we're trying to find her new wedding dress because the lady that Maria at all, the lady that we purchased it from somewhere else, and we trusted the seams stress that we had known for a long time, but we didn't realize that it was a new ownership. She ruined my daughter's dress. And we're literally days away. So we're we just we actually just drove down to Glendell from Lancaster right now to try to see if we can find somewhere. If not, try La. We're just trying to find trying to.
Speaker 3: Do the best. I'm like, have you guys tried like downtown La?
Speaker 10: We have not that was going to be our stop because we're like nothing over here open, so we're like, we stopped here because we needed to eat something, so I was hungry. So that was where we're gonna go figure out what we can do because we're on a deadline. And yeah, of course everything's going to cross in the arm in the lake with steam Stress and stuff, so we're not sure where we're going from here.
Speaker 3: I would do downtown LA because that's going to be your best bet because that's where you're going to find stuff in stock and you can even find steam Stress that can be either their alter it right then and there, or there's stores all up and down like near Santye Alley kind of but like there's there's a bunch of I don't know like the actual streets, maybe it's eighth or ninth, but there's a bunch of different like bridal stores around there, and you can probably definitely find something there. I'm so sorry you're going through this perfect.
Speaker 10: I think you think.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 10: My daughter is just cried all the way down here. She's been crying. It's just been so hard.
Speaker 3: It's good. Look tell her this is this is a little speed bump in like the whole beautiful part of her life. Like, you know, this isn't this is not this is not what it's about. You know, it's not what marriage is about it, you know, this.
Speaker 10: Is Yeah, that's that's what I told her. It's not supposed to be a stressful time. It's supposed to be a fun time. And this lady just did not. She had no remorse and nothing. She talked to me. She asked me to come all the way down from Arizonas to meet with her so she can give me the money to pay for the dress, and she locked me out. She didn't even open the door.
Speaker 3: Forget about that lady. That's that karma for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is let's move forward. I have absolutely nothing to add to this because I don't know much about it. But I if what's what do you guys serving at the wedding? Kind of food?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Folkus on the positive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you what's going to be the catering?
Speaker 10: If you like, I have no idea. My daughter's been planning it. She's right here if you'd like to ask her.
Speaker 14: Oh, let's get into it right now. You got it here she is, Hello, we heard you're getting married. Hi, Yes, congratulations. It tells your name so much, Katrina.
Speaker 2: Katrina's getting married.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Katrina, don't worry about the dress. You're gonna find the dress. It's going to all work out so much positive vibes.
Speaker 13: I know, I'm like excited and also overwhelmed all at the same time.
Speaker 10: But I mean, I know it's just a dress, but it was just unfortunate however, and just.
Speaker 3: You know, Katrina, Like Santis Street between eighth and twelve has like one bridle store after another. There's Model there, there's Yes exactly, there's Serenity Anita's, there's Love Bridle. There's like between eighth and twelfth right there, like right on like writ and down town.
Speaker 13: With my dress at first Love Bridle, they were they were so kind to me and they like try to find the dress that I purchased from them, but they said that they're still looking, but it's so close to the date that we don't know if he'll be here on time and we'll be able to get it.
Speaker 3: Like, well, you're here now. They all open at ten o'clock today, so it's like you can just if that one store doesn't have one, just go to the next one. Go to the next one. You're going to find something. Okay, that's the plan.
Speaker 10: I'm like, we're gonna do it today for sure.
Speaker 3: That's oh my gosh, the mission. I almost want to go with you, guys, I want to help.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, thank you very much for reaching out to us. Have fun on your big date. It's all going to be perfect and fall into place.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much. I appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 10: Right, thank you so much. I love talking to you, guys, talking to you, to you all right?
Speaker 2: Who here wrote that list of shops down on Santeeter and Bride?
Speaker 3: Anybody Rannity Bridle.
Speaker 1: Giving myself a minute?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we're not you need to move this along for a second.
Speaker 3: He sending, like, Tanya, like the floral place, got our flowers from.
Speaker 2: What's the best time of year for ratings to do her wedding? We should put it into there. Let's put into a research project. Okay, yeah, the focus group on that, like September would be great. Yeah, everything in school, I think so maybe milk it all summer, you know, right, tease it? Yeah, Okay, Tanya, do you have any input?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 3: Yes, a good year is a great time to find.
Speaker 2: It, I think so on air with Ryan Seacret, we've been rolling through the contact list. Of course, you know people have heard it, seen it, know about it. But we even got an instant reaction from everybody. Got an instant reaction this morning from my sister Meredith and my mother Connie. And now it's JoJo's turn. Tanya tell Jojo directly the new I know he knows, but tell him so we get his reaction. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what you guys about to say.
Speaker 3: I'm engaged.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, no, no, wind Okay, you probably told the story.
Speaker 4: How did he do it?
Speaker 1: It's a long story.
Speaker 2: It's a great story.
Speaker 1: It's a great story.
Speaker 3: You didn't fear how to say it?
Speaker 2: Like in twenty seconds, water damage is spye. Yeah, dress, I.
Speaker 5: Thought I was getting I thought I was getting a massage. I was getting a massage. But he tricked me, and he was setting it up. It was in a courtyard.
Speaker 2: That's very meaning trick tricked, it's negative.
Speaker 1: It was a very meaningful courtyard to our relationship. And it was perfect.
Speaker 2: And so she said the word fiance a hundred billion times this week on the air.
Speaker 3: So she comes out of the massage and and there's a locker set up with the dress to put on, and then she put He already picked out the dress, and so she gets it on, and then she goes out into the terairs and he's sitting there and standing in a suit and then he comes down and get it on the knee and proposes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, good for him.
Speaker 4: He's such a good dude.
Speaker 2: Did you wait? Mark tells me he picked the wrong shoes.
Speaker 6: WHOA, I didn't know that.
Speaker 12: Card.
Speaker 5: I understand why he picked them because they were the only white because I only had them first specific.
Speaker 3: Okay, Donya, there's nothing wrong with the shoes until Donya said something. And then once she said something, that's every That's all I could see in the pictures because she has like this beautiful dress, and I get it, like a guy would think white dress, white shoes. Yeah, but the shoes that he picked are just like very conservative, like she's like, those are the shoes that he wore on my book tour.
Speaker 1: Bok tour. They were only for my book tour, just like a very like you there.
Speaker 3: Were significant to my book, to my book that he should have picked out were should have been like a nude heel, you know, like something sexier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll never know that.
Speaker 16: They were dumb guys. And you know what, this is a story you'll tell for one hundred years. This store, the shoe thing.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 16: You might when when I get married. My grandmother she's she fell down the stairs and had to go to the emergency room. So we had a great Yeah, we had a great wedding. Everything's fine, she was fine. But we tell that story forever. Your grandmother fell down the stairs. This will be that story.
Speaker 4: Remember those shoes?
Speaker 2: All right? Jojo on the radio with it. So what's the deal with the morning show promo? I hear you're buzzing about that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've had.
Speaker 16: I've been meaning I'll come on with you every now and then I forget to ask you this question. We run these promos that say, hey, listen, you know on air with Ryan Seacrest, and there's a clip from all you guys, different promos at Rotate, and there's this one promo that says something to the effect of, and Ryan, you were explaining a date you went on and this girl was telling you I used to I usually date intellectual guys, but it's refreshing to.
Speaker 4: Date someone like you.
Speaker 16: And I have to know if that is if that's a true story, and what like, what did you say after she said that, if that is true?
Speaker 2: Let me refresh my memory here I've been told before. Hey, you know, look, I usually like intellectual guys. It's refreshing to meet a guy like you. Basically, you know, I sort of am not. And so the conversation must have been like about weather and what we were eating, and she was I was like a breath of fresh air that I wasn't as smart as the guy she dates. And we didn't end up staying together because frankly, I ran out of things to ask her about. And yeah, I mean the trials and tribulations of dating in Los Angeles, jojo, I've lived through some of it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. When when I heard that, thought is that real? With the results? And you know I wouldn't after that, I would have you know, I wouldn't have dated her either.
Speaker 2: I mean say that, no, I wanted to. I think I probably wanted to her. I think she got bored with me fast. Have you listened to the show This is not the intellectual morning show. This is like okay, except for Tanya's part.
Speaker 3: But this is like the con know what, the squiggly and fiance.
Speaker 2: It was probably a rose line sh the cotton candy of radio here okay, and I'm happy about it. I'm proud.
Speaker 4: There's no intellectual in the afternoon either.
Speaker 2: Don't want funle cake. It's funnel cake fun. Oh, let's see what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 16: Are you on iHeart Radio count Down? This weekend we got a live show Live Ish with Madison Beer and then k Papa Jojo all that Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I have a one quick thing to say. If anybody lives.
Speaker 16: In a haunted house, like lives currently in La in a haunted house, I would love them to reach out to me because I want to do some filming in haunted locations where people live. I don't know assist in these new houses is haunted or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, I'm about to move into a new house and I'm gonna sage it and like do all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think people, if you want to do it, what do they do?
Speaker 16: They just hit me up on my Instagram dm me just whatever, reach any of my socials call the radio station in the afternoon. I'm scheduling a couple of out of state investigations. I'm looking at one in Franklin, Tennessee. Also, I'm looking at one at in Estes Park, colorad which is the Stanley Hotel where Stephen King had his encounter which inspired in the Right the Shining.
Speaker 2: I plan to go there.
Speaker 4: We're working on those.
Speaker 3: Other companies are not going to reiversity for these trips.
Speaker 2: Jojo.
Speaker 4: I've actually asked John, our guy, and he's working out.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, job and work it out.
Speaker 4: We'll see what is wrong.
Speaker 2: We need to add him to your therapeuist. What is wrong with Jojo? He wants to go to all these people's.
Speaker 3: House and he has Mike Myers behind you, right, I know.
Speaker 2: It's a troubled childhood.
Speaker 4: Oh man, it's it's so exciting. And of course Halloween is like the super Bowl for me.
Speaker 16: So you know, all I want to do is live the wings this weekend and you want to go to right sistly, you should check your house. I mean, what have you You've done all the research this new place, but haven't you looked into that too late?
Speaker 3: Now we bought it so we're going to.
Speaker 2: Say, JoJo's coming over there with a cam quarter later in the middle of the night. He's going to capture it all, and.
Speaker 3: I'm going to start in the attic and working my way down.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: Brother, we'll talk to you later today. Thanks you guys, Jojo this afternoon here kiss, I found always the best guys that's going to do it for us. How are you feeling about that? Two days without this kind of dialogue and camaraderie, how are we going to be? Okay?
Speaker 3: I feel like we'll have to do some little group chats and texts throughout the weekend.
Speaker 2: Is like an extra special first weekend engaged type thing with you and Robbie. Tanya, like, do you do in first weekend engagement?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna be our first weekend and actually today's Russia, Shanna, and so it's actually, yeah, the celebration is kind of the new Year for the Jewish faithful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with his family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna have apples and honey, that's kind of like the customary food, and so it's kind of really symbolic.
Speaker 1: It's like a new year, new chapter.
Speaker 2: I don't even recognize Tanya the amount of excitement that's oozing from you. So happy.
Speaker 1: I haven't slept like I don't think I've slept a full night, but.
Speaker 2: You don't look like you haven't slept.
Speaker 3: Thank you your sleep to their eyes open and a big girl's smile.
Speaker 2: Well she's been doing that for years. Your hair is different though, it's back to normal.
Speaker 3: It's back to being messy and not done.
Speaker 2: I want to got into the engagement hair. I liked the engagement hair.
Speaker 1: I did my hair that morning to surprise you, guys.
Speaker 2: It is so obvious.
Speaker 3: Now we know if she ever does her hair in.
Speaker 2: Her mateup, she's about to announce. So the next announcement could be a big one the next time her hair is back.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: All right, sist you have a good weekend too. Hi to Michael and thanks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call you guys if I need help moving Okay.
Speaker 2: Text be on call. Text what's up? So Ryan's roses on Monday, We're back. Have a great one, guys. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday