Speaker 1: Big Fox Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm a Rick Butchers show with Speedy Greg Butchers, Eddie Van Adler and Rick Butches.
Speaker 3: I see you America all.
Speaker 4: Over the country.
Speaker 5: They're ready. How about there's a flat town on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: In North Carolina's ready for Mississippi Ready, Pennsylvania Ready, Union Springs is.
Speaker 3: Ready, George is ready, Swag Alabama's ready.
Speaker 6: Wait you, Detroit Rock City is ready.
Speaker 3: Enterprise Alabama Ready, everybody, Let's go.
Speaker 7: Atlanta is ready.
Speaker 4: Spanish mort is ready, Ozark is in a America? Are you ready for our brand news show?
Speaker 3: Say yeah, I'm ready. Weekend recap, Startville, Mississippi is ready shouted. If you're ready in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Speaker 4: We see you.
Speaker 6: And it is time for another day, on another week and another show.
Speaker 4: The boys are all here.
Speaker 5: Speedy, Greg and Adler testing one too. Welcome back, guys. We've got a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Checking one check check check, check, check them and doll.
Speaker 5: We have so much to cover today on the show, so much to cover now. Right out of the gate. If you're just joining us, if you go to rickburgesshow dot com, couple of opportunities await you. First of all you could win the ultimate hunting trip coming up next hunting season as far as deer concern to beautiful North Alabama. It is the Ultimate North Alabama hunting trip at Willowoak Lodge. Now we have started that promotion today, So go to the contest button at rickburgesshow dot com. You simply have to enter for the newsletter from all of our friends there in North Alabama that bring people into our state for all the beauty and the great outdoors that we have here from North Alabama. Okay, so go right there. Also if you want to vote on who's going to win this year make Mama smile again. The three finalists are there. There are three mamas and you can go see their story, see their pictures, and you decide which one of them will get the seventeen thousand dollars Dent'll makeover for from Doctor Dudney and the Gang. Now this also means if you were wondering if your mama made the three, you can go see the three are there and let and you the people now will decide which one of those three mamas doesn't in the gang narrow them down. Now you'll decide which mama wins. So all that in the contest button today at rick burgesshow dot com. So stories from the road will dominate today. Now we have a lot of stuff to cover, and I know a lot of you were wondering.
Speaker 4: If we were going to wish you go to Ma And yes, we will Sinko to Mayo to all the night.
Speaker 5: We just simply say from the Rick burd just show kapi. So, so have yourself a wonderful Cinco de Mayo. I think Americans made it up. Uh, there's a little something to it, but I think we took it to something. I think, yeah, it really is just another reason that Americans have invented to drink margarita's and.
Speaker 4: Eat chips and sauce. It really is. I mean, let's let's just be honest about it.
Speaker 5: So and those of you out there that are going to be enjoying the day, enjoy that. So, yes, we we know that it is Sinco de Mayo. A lot of you texting that in too. Thank you very much appreciate that. So stories from the road, Uh will dominate. We had a lot going on this weekend. You know it is I got to take a trip to Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Uh, and it you know, it was. It was a great trip.
Speaker 5: This is our third year to send some of the guys from Team Man Church there to West Side Church for this is kind of their annual gathering and they stay in the curriculum. They're in their fourth curriculum now. But we were here for that gathering and this time I decided to take. You know, each year, I usually take another member of the team and then then I go. Last year, Wingo went, and of course that was controversial because he played for the Tide and the Nebraska fans hated him, uh for they were They actually put a picture of him playing against Nebraska when he was at Bama.
Speaker 4: So now they ended up loving him.
Speaker 5: But it was interesting for you know, you know the Nebraska people, they're not huge Bama fans, especially back when Wingo that's when Nebraska was incredible, Bama was incredible. Yeah, and they in Nebraska beat Bama.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And of course then Bama beat Nebraska. Was kind of back and forth depending on the season. So so anyway, this year I decided to take with me Blake Prime. Blake Prime is a very fit man, extremely fit. Played played a key row and trying to help me do a little bit better.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: He and Sean who at one time they both worked together. Now Sean has his own personal training business and and Blake kind of does a personal training thing nutrition consultation, so they don't work together anymore. But both of them helped me in different ways. And of course Blake Prime and I actually teach a Sunday school class together. Blake is extremely fit and extremely healthy, extremely.
Speaker 4: Okay, and so.
Speaker 5: I tried to give him some travel wisdom from an older man. He didn't listen. Uh and and he paid a price. So we'll we'll talk about that. It is pretty dog gone funny. I almost got to to leave Blake Prime in Omaha, so and at one point I thought, that is what what I just said. Well, I sure hope Blake finds a way home, but he's grown. I will be boarding this plane and I wish him well. So so we have that story. Scott the Rock Garowski uh huh, was also on the road. He was headed to see all of you and mobile a lot of you guys got to hear him. Thanks for the feedback. I know it was quite a gathering. You almost didn't have, Scott Garowski. We also have an update on that and Garoski actually took the time to video his situation and send it to us, so we have those today too. So there's there's quite a bit to cover, and then of course all the headlines of everything that's happened. Speedy will be leaving a little early today. His middle son, J. C. Wilburn will graduate from college today. He will and all Speedy will go and all all that goes with it. We will be college free after today. About that, knock on wood, you get a raised today? My friend who.
Speaker 4: Nice, it's spent a while.
Speaker 6: My dad said, good morning, son, y'all are sounding good.
Speaker 4: He always does. Oh thank you. Mister said, hey, quick info here.
Speaker 6: Twenty seven years ago, your mother and I were in southern California and Orange County on Sinko to Mayo day.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll give you so.
Speaker 8: What they do.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 6: They were on a business trip and he took her with him. Uh he said, how about that? I mean, you know, because it wasn't always that Dad did not have uh you know, his eyesight.
Speaker 4: I mean it was slow.
Speaker 6: I mean they told him early in life that it would start, you know, deteriorating and going away. But early on, I mean he was a businessman. He would travel and go and sometimes my mom would go with him, and they apparently were partying it up in California.
Speaker 4: California really cranks it up.
Speaker 9: Meaning that Greg, I hate to bring up the office and I'm sorry because this is a little bit over the line, Okay, okay, because these are parents okay, and now grandparents okay, and great grandparents okay.
Speaker 5: So I just want to say the fact that he remembers it. But now let me just fact that he remembered it was sink to my.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 5: I almost as that's all I won't say. I mean, that's a pretty random remember thing. Yeah, but he's good at that. That's that's I mean, Greg, apparently that's that's that's a.
Speaker 4: Good trip for that he remembered it. I mean, I think.
Speaker 10: Lando mls so much to cover today.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 5: All right, So so listen up. If you're out there and you know, I start trying to do a little bit better. Maybe you're trying to do a little bit better, but you want to be sure that when you're Nutrition is one part of it, and of course there's the exercising, but you want to be sure that all this is actually being done perfectly. You want it to be efficient. The worst thing is that you're you know, you got this plan together and it's not producing anything, but there may be reasons why. That's the reason why you need a metabolic coach. The name of the product is called Lumen Metabolism Working Properly. That's where you get all the benefits from what you're trying to do. It's the world's first hand held metabolic coach. It's a device that measures your metabolism through your breath and on the app I can't even do it. It lets you know if you're burning fat or carbs, and it gives you a tailored guidance to improve your nutrition, your workouts, your sleep, even stress management. You can't just take a plan that might work for somebody else and expect it to work for you because our bodies are so unique and you need to know what your body's doing and what's working for you and what's not. Is it beneficial? Are you getting the most out of it? Lumen makes sure you know metabolism is the body's engine. It's how the body turns the food you eat into fuel and keeps your going now a lot of you that may be doing the fasting. You may be fasting too long, you may be fasting not long enough. Based on your body. Just as an example, are your workout sufficient? Are you doing the right workout to get your body to burn fat? Maybe not? How do you know lumen? So why don't you get yours right now? Go to lumen dot me slash rick. Be sure your health plan is the is the most efficient and most beneficial l M e N lumen dot me slash rick. Get fifteen percent off your lumen. That's lu me me n dot me slash rick for fifteen percent off your lumen and your own metabolic coach.
Speaker 1: The man who taught the world to say couldn't care less.
Speaker 4: Rick Burchess, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you for being with us today. Are always a blast.
Speaker 1: Love of all of you that keep.
Speaker 5: Shooting those texts at eight eight eight six two four four eight sixty nine.
Speaker 4: You can also call us.
Speaker 5: That's the same number, eight eight eight six big box.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: And we'll get to some phone calls today, unscreened phone calls. We got hey bird out of email today. Some great questions there and comments, and we want to say hello to a brand new sponsor to the Rick Burgess Show. Now I know this for a fact. So when when Greg and I were trying to and our sister, when mom was trying to find where she was going to live independently after our dad, you know, went on into glory, one of the things we noticed, you know, when you were looking for somewhere for maybe you know, your parents to live, even if they're independent, is to define places that have you know, step in tubs. Uh, you know when you get a certain age and I'm I feel myself rolling there now, you know, stepping over into a tub sometimes now can can be difficult.
Speaker 4: Are are impossible?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 5: And so this is danger yes safe step walk in tubs now joining the Rick Burgess Show. So if you have a family member or maybe it's you, they have a hard time getting in and out of the bathtub, may be afraid of a slip or a fall, you know, something trying to go in and these can be major injuries, major injuries. How many times you were at you know they fell in the bathroom? Oh oh yeah yeah. And so these are legit. Yeah, and so now they can transform any bathtub even if you you're like, well, I don't want them, and you don't have to move. They can they can transform your current bathroom. Uh, if it's an area of concern now it can be a calming ref huge and listen to this because you are a listener or a viewer of this show. This is speedy kind of savings. We're gonna save you sixteen hundred dollars. Hey, so call one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty, or you can go to rick burgesshow dot com and of course you'll see their link there and so it is safe step walk in tubs. Call them again one eight hundred nine five six, and then you want to use twenty twenty and then tell them you heard about it here on the program and we're going to save you sixteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: And don't forget too. There's you know there.
Speaker 5: You also get a free shower package with that and there's no obligation. They'll they'll consult you right now on their number one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty. And as I said, all the information is listed at rick burgesshow dot com under sponsors.
Speaker 6: Okay, I said, Freddy Freeman needs one of those. That's true. You know he heard is a getting that's so.
Speaker 4: Do we go there now or do we do? We?
Speaker 6: Well, if we don't, this one over here and I want to gregt to my left.
Speaker 5: He ain't gonna be quiet about it. Adler, are you prepared if we decide to go there? Okay, you're nodding uncomfortably because I'm not sure you want to do it either. Adler's been there, He's sung the national anthem. This one is going to be very very We got to be careful here. So where where was the NASCAR? This is in Texas? Texas is in tex So they're in Texas. And I love the sentiment you have. Sometimes the sentiment is in the right place and you got to remember that.
Speaker 7: Greg.
Speaker 5: Look, but then there's also we we don't want to put people in bad situations either. Okay, the sentiment, let me tell you what it is, and all of us, I hope can agree on this. One of some of America's greatest heroes are those that fought in w W two. I mean, they are our heroes. Okay, nobody's gonna hear this, Okay. They won a two front war against two world powers that were trying to.
Speaker 4: Take over the world.
Speaker 5: Amazing with the Allies, and I know we didn't do it alone, but we played a huge row.
Speaker 4: I think we were the difference.
Speaker 5: Okay, and these men should be highly respected and they should be revered. I'm gonna go that far. Oh yeah, but they're one hundred now, late nineties, Okay, go Should they sing the national anthem? The answers, no, they should not. Now, I appreciate the sentiment that we're trying to say, let's do something moving by letting a one hundred year old World War Two veteran who stormed, who was part of EW with Jim.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 5: I man, I appreciate him fighting the I mean the forces of the rising sun.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I thank him for that, corporal, But we need to love him enough not to put him in this situation. You know what I think it is.
Speaker 6: I think that when when somebody sings the anthem and it's in a setting which it's either in a room or whatever.
Speaker 4: They probably do a pretty good job.
Speaker 6: But does it translate to a big, huge environment.
Speaker 4: You know, I think if you're a hundred, it's probably gonna be tough. Matter.
Speaker 10: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Greg.
Speaker 6: Hey, Well, I'm just saying he got to this point because apparently somebody thought, hey, he can sing the Nashlanthe really somebody came in and said, well, I mean, Greg, you don't just go hey, let me see the may Hey, Hey, what's wrong with gentlemen?
Speaker 4: Start your engines?
Speaker 5: Given that that's that's what he should have been given.
Speaker 4: Greg said, I.
Speaker 6: Thought the biggest story coming out of Texas and NASCAR this weekend was Denny Hamlin's car catching fire.
Speaker 5: But not once I saw that, I want to I want to tell I want to ask all three of you, and then y'all and y'all help me there it is. Y'all realize that we're gonna pay a price for this. Y'all know that cars catch on fire all the time, right.
Speaker 6: That's but I'm just saying, going in to today, I thought that was the biggest story.
Speaker 5: We're going to pay a price for playing this. We're gonna pay a price for it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I've just been wondering, Uh, this is gonna upset a lot of people, and I don't mean to do that, but this has to. We also can't live remember this show broadcast from the real world, not from the fake world.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And in the real world, this thing should have never got off the ground. When you when someone said, what do you think about a veteran singing national anthem?
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 1: What war?
Speaker 4: World War two?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 5: How old one hundred? When I heard a hundred, I would have gone, like like Adler just said, or one of y'all said, who did gentlemen?
Speaker 4: Start training? Is that you?
Speaker 10: Greg?
Speaker 4: I would have said, how about that? Wouldn't two seconds? Now what I just knew? It flew at me so fast, Greg, I was just so greek.
Speaker 5: I was so thankful to do it, you know, because I thought to myself, Wow, that would have been a better I do it. It is available, right, Hey, Hey, you can get on the flag saying the way the flag one of those two? Now, somebody hold you, Yeah, just go with gentlemen start Okay, let's just go with that, guys, one hundred. There is no such thing as I'm a hundred and and and I'm unaffected. Yeah, there's no version of a hundred. There should be an age limit on the national anthem.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, and I know we got I think I'm young, Anno. Do you think because I know y'all can't. But do you think some people go for a hundred?
Speaker 4: He did good? No, yeah, but you're on a national event. But do you some people go guy here?
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, this ain't the what county fair? I mean this is this is a pretty big event. See here goes here. Look, so you stopped playing the national anthem. Now you're gonna make fun of a veteran singing I told you we pay for Yeah. Well yeah, a good point.
Speaker 4: But but I will but I will know, I'll tell you what you some people.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying it hasn'ting to do with and we all respect what he's done this, but he's not very good at singing the national anthem and a hundred nobody is. I go against him. I love the national anthem too much to say this was okay? Yeah, and I love veterans too much to say this okay. And by the way, the texture said they're being sarcastic, which that is funny.
Speaker 10: But so can we say, like you're you have to have two digits in your age, you have to be ten to ninety nine.
Speaker 4: I think that again not a bad suggestion.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's a hundred he's a phenom.
Speaker 4: I thank you.
Speaker 10: I mean he's like when a kid's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm talking. I'm talking about singing.
Speaker 5: I'll let you to his buddy like, no, no, no, no, my hand is up. You're only a phenom if you can sing it well at one hundred Yeah, you're just normal if you don't sing as well.
Speaker 4: It's not anything negative. He's just one hundred year old people. He was excited. He sounds like a hundred year old person trying to sing the national anthem.
Speaker 5: He does, he does, but that doesn't make him any less a hero. It's just with his singing.
Speaker 4: Nobody's here and now, Okay, we're gonna take a lot of heat on this, but we're playing it.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. It's like eating lunch at the cool table, the Rick British Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on over, have a seat. We're here, all right. So I think we've made our point that sometimes we have to Is this really respecting a veteran who served our country in World War Two by letting him sing the national anthem at a major NASCAR event at one hundred years old? One hundred years old? Yeah, and I will warn a lot of you. It's going to test how because this is the meter how much you respect these veterans and how much you love the national anthem. You're going to be in a bit of a dilemma here. It is not at our good news for you. You sang the national anthem better than a one hundred year old veteran from.
Speaker 4: World War Two.
Speaker 10: That's debatable, you know, Okay, And people people had a lot of complaints about my mind my version two?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is this though?
Speaker 5: Is this truly honoring and respecting a veteran to put him in this situation?
Speaker 6: First of all, I want to give this this marine the respect he deserves.
Speaker 4: And I must set this one out.
Speaker 10: Don Graves, Okay, survive.
Speaker 5: I'm just especial, gentlemen, starts your engines, God bless America. That'd be nice to him, just to say something like that. But giving him this song and putting him in this situation, I don't think is respecting marines and respecting veterans. I think this was this was a bad idea all the way around. Uh So here we go, we're.
Speaker 13: Doing it, okay, oh Sack, And you see by the dawnsly line was supply wehail at the twilights, lastly mean hose bot stripes and bright stars through.
Speaker 14: The perros fun gets a fine or.
Speaker 13: The round parts we walked were so gan lea stream and the rockest back.
Speaker 4: The bus, bursting.
Speaker 13: Game pool through the night that our flag was still there.
Speaker 4: Oh save us the star our fan go.
Speaker 14: Yeah h the line of the parades.
Speaker 10: And the hop.
Speaker 4: Of the parade.
Speaker 6: I'm good, I talk, I'm standing, I'm standing in clappic.
Speaker 4: Great job, sir. You know what for one hundred years old?
Speaker 5: It is for a hundred You know, it might not be the best idea, but that's probably as good as one hundred year old could possibly ever sing it.
Speaker 4: I agree, how about this. I've heard people a lot younger do worse.
Speaker 5: I have heard worse than you. I have heard you know what?
Speaker 4: That wasn't that man for a hundred not? You know it was?
Speaker 5: It had a It had some moments that were uncomfortable with you. We'll give you, yes, yes, But from the beginning to the end, if you look at it as a whole, that was a hard song to say, a hard song for anybody to sing. One hundred years old, Uh served our country so valiantly. That really was not as bad as I had a few heard a few here the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's not that bad.
Speaker 5: If you hear the whole thing, you know what pretty moving situation, But you know it was. It had some moments, but I think overall I thought we were disrespecting this man.
Speaker 4: But I have to take that back.
Speaker 5: It was not when I heard the whole song what I have probably you know me, because I you know, I would have probably just said let's do, gentlemen, start your injes because I'd have been and I not speedy.
Speaker 4: You would have.
Speaker 5: Voted for that because you you couldn't put yourself in that situation.
Speaker 4: I thought he did good. Yeah, I liked it back.
Speaker 5: Wretha Franklin's you remember she did that in the playoffs And no, you're right, no, I've heard. I'm not saying she sang bad because she obviously don't sing bad. Now she did a new version of it and pretty much changed the whole thing. You know, he's stuck to the standard. And I feel bad right now for Carl Lewis. Oh, because this man much better than Carl Lewis. Oh, oh, rag when you're Carl Lewis. And somebody said, just heard one hundred year old man singer better than you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, got out saying by one hundred year old Yeah, well.
Speaker 6: Well you you could just feel him.
Speaker 5: You could just feel him. He's just so tough. Yeah, that he was that that he toughed his way through it.
Speaker 4: How about this. If you don't like the way it sounds, he don't care, No he doesn't, No, no, he doesn't. You can eat it.
Speaker 5: And I listened just a little bit of it and thought it was but you put it all together and get it in perspective.
Speaker 6: I heard a couple of well clips, I heard a couple of clips without the beginning in the end, and I was very concerned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very concerned and grossly uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: I think y'all actually did a really good job on trying to present it as as not being that good, and then we played it and it.
Speaker 4: Was I think low expectation. Yeah, that might have been it, and we got an attitude. You got add to it as well.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a lot of sports and everything that are paid, but NASCAR and NASCAR fans are extremely patriotic, and so you add that to the and to trunk, and you add that to the fact that they're in Texas, very patriotic, and then you have him singing.
Speaker 4: It was a special moment.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I thought he was forgot the words. I think he just had a hard time saying them. I think he remembered them all just sometimes. Yeah, he just couldn't say them, but he remembered them gallantly.
Speaker 10: Streaming was tough, it was some, but he's a hundred.
Speaker 4: He's a hundred, right, right.
Speaker 10: You know, when you're to get older, you start saying words wrong and nobody corrects you. This was kind of that situation.
Speaker 5: And you know where I stand when it comes to the elderly. I would I would sit down ten times and hear him sing the national anthem as long as I have to watch you meat pudding. That's good of you, Rick, I mean because that I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Rick, this guy and I can pull that off.
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 5: You know what, maybe exception I didn't think about this, he probably could. I'd probably watch him go. You know what, I can eat it better than I do. Yeah, so he controls it better, right, So I will say, yes, I've heard much worse. Yeah, and now hearing it in its completion at one hundred, considering who he is and what he's done for the country. I actually am going to change my mind. I don't think it was as horrifying and uncomfortable and disrespecting of him.
Speaker 4: That's what I was afraid. Yeah, it wasn't at all.
Speaker 5: I think he came across as doing something that was pretty moving. Yeah, and there was a couple of moments in there, but so what I mean, considering the situation, I was afraid it was going to be on the bad moments. I was afraid the whole anthem was that way. Yeah, but he really stayed in the rhythm, remember the words and considering who he is and what he's done, and in the moment, pretty special it.
Speaker 10: So he was just born in in the twenties. He was born in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 4: Yep, and here he is singing national Aan.
Speaker 10: Think about everything that's changed.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, just sit down and talk to him for a while.
Speaker 5: And he fought for the right for him to sing it. And even Adler, Yeah, yes, the beauty.
Speaker 10: He'd like to he'd liked that one back.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Adler. Actually for all you singers, because I'm not one, but you know, you gotta have you gotta have some pretty you've got to have some pretty good lung capacity, and the fact that he has at one hundred that the lungs to how about your microphone and yeah, I probably can't hear no, and there's a delay. It's it's it's more than just I am singing.
Speaker 5: By the way, this will never be a dilemma for me, because there's no way I'll see a hundred. But what I think the fact that if I'm a hundred, then I'm even at the event.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I even write, I agree, And now how much less saying the national end? You write?
Speaker 5: Somebody said, hey, what's your what's your great grandfather going to do? We he's going to go to Texas to NASCAR. Hey that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 5: That's a hard nosed marine right there and sing the national ath What a cool question?
Speaker 10: Were these his sunglasses?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 10: Do those seem like those were his that he brought or did it seem like he was really struggling and somebody just gave him some sunglasses.
Speaker 5: Well, I will say this, I didn't see a marine to go with Tortoise show.
Speaker 10: The Tortoise Show really surprised me.
Speaker 5: You're right, But but it could be that at one hundred, he says, but I'm still staying with the current trend.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, no, and good for him he pulled it off, he did, he did, all right, Yes, there it is.
Speaker 6: Well the drivers might have handed theirs to him, true.
Speaker 10: Right, yeah, just here you go power, you got it. He's one hundred young. Here what he looks like, right, he probably said, he goes serve. Oh yeah yeah, well yeah, you better believe it.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: More of the Rick Burgess Show coming your way, Ben after this.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, just want to take a moment to talk about where we are right now. Let's be honest. I mean, it feels like, if you're a conservative, we're winning right now. But the fight's not over, not even close. And this is why Blaze TV exists. It is more important than ever. I mean, we got a world full of noise and chaos. It's bizarre, and you're like, all right, can I even trust it? Journalism is dead? I mean, journalism even got beaten.
Speaker 4: The Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 5: I mean, but and so you got to find a place where you're like, where's the investigative journalism place TV? Where can I see a documentary that really gets behind the scenes and tries to shed a little light into the deep state. Blaze TV everything the networks won't show you. Deliver it on your terms on any device anytime. Use the promo code ric riick at check out when you go to BlazeTV dot com slash ric Blaze TV dot com slash rick subscribe today and you'll save twenty bucks right now off your annual plan now more than ever. Blaze TV unfiltered, unafraid, and on demand.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have OCD. He just likes things to be a certain way.
Speaker 5: Rick Burgess all right, so a lot going on today. Contest button's big the three finalists and make mama smile again? Or now there did your mama make the finals? You can find out by going to Rick burgesshow dot com. You can see it right there under contest button. But also you can go and vote who you want to win, So do that now. The three finalists are there. Also a great hunting trip with North Alabama. Check that in the contest button and register for that as well. Those are two new things today at Rick burgesshow dot com. So you know Greg makes you skeptical of everything on the planet, everything on the planet, what he does? You know our relationship, and I think all of you are similar. I guess I'll speak for myself, but my relationship with horse racing is bizarre for some reason. If you do a movie about horse racing, I will watch it. But I have no interest in going to a horse race or and I don't bat or anything on horses or anything like that. But there's something about horse racing that has always intrigued me. And one of the of course, the greatest horse of all time, Secretariat. That movie. I absolutely love that movie. But I also love the movie Sea Biscuit. I love that movie as well. It's weird because I don't have much to do with horse racing, but you do a movie about it.
Speaker 4: I'll take a look. And they're usually very good.
Speaker 5: They are in Secretariat. I'm just amazed by the Secretariat story. It owns me so. But Greg ruined it because I was all excited. I was in Nebraska. I was, you know, because they were running the Kentucky Derby, and so you know, you're spending time with airports and you're getting up and whatever. And so I get up on Saturday ready for the event, and I see this headline. The entire field for the Kentucky Derby, the entire field all descendants of Secretariat. And I thought my first reaction was to celebrate that and think how cool but stupid Greg was, like, you know, being around Greg, I thought that's not true, and so I begin to serve in my mind trying to work the Obviously, now he's had to look as one that he desired. There's never really been a champion. Foolish Pleasure maybe was Okay, was that one of them? Yeah, I'm not sure how that was. What I'm saying is foolish pleasure. I don't know if it was that's my my kid or it was my kid's kid, but that one was pretty close to him. Foolish Pleasure I think was pretty close to him. But these, yes, Greg, when you say descendant, it's like his descendants, it's like you going it's like you go into your you know, ancestry, and you go, wow, I'm kin to Secretariat that every one of them. It's like Speedy with Daniel Boone. Yeah, every one of them. If they pulled up their descendants and they went back through their family, they would find that they're all connected to Secretary at some point.
Speaker 10: Yeah, people are passing around. They're saying, if you're wondering why, here's the unphotoshopped photo of Secretariat's finished and he's thirty one lengths ahead.
Speaker 5: I mean he smoked my favorite line on one of the I don't remember which play by play guy was, and I watched it because all these videos I told the guys were out now because of this this feet in the Kentucky Derby, all descendants of Secretariat, have you all let that hit you on? Yes, it's crazy, but anyway, so that the guy at one time at her when he gets somewhere around eighteen and a half links, the guy's guessing, he said, I'm guessing he's out in front by eighteen and a half links, and I may be being generous. Of course, them to find out it was more like thirty one. Wow, But anyway, okay, And that was the Bellmont right, which was the longest one. And they found out, of course, when he died, that his lungs were about double the size of a normal horse. So what they didn't realize the distants actually would give him even a greater advantage because of his lung capacity.
Speaker 10: Did he have a weird heart too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bigger heart.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was the heart of something. It was either as hard as lungs. It might have been the heart that gave him an advantage physically. And the longer races because they were holding him back that worried about the distance. If you run him this hard for this long, you're going to kill the horse. And so when they let him, the guy was like, you remember, I think he wants to run at this the entire length. And then when they let him do it, of course he smoked everybody because they could not keep up that pace that far. And he was just a phenom crazy. It says here he sighed hundreds of horses. Why I had quite alive, last of which was born in nineteen ninety following his death at eighty nine. Some of the notables Lady's secret was the horse of the year, Risen Star won the Preakness in the Belmont.
Speaker 4: But then if he's sired hundreds, yeah, so what was foolish pleasures attacked? I'm not wrong about that. It's not mentioned, Yeah, so maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 10: That was the nineteen seventy three Belmont Stakes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which was the longest of the Triple Crown and he beat everybody much worse there than he did on the other two. So and you know, Sham was his big rival, and he and Sham kind of went off and left everybody at the Belmont.
Speaker 4: But then Sham couldn't hang with him. Yeah. Nice. Yeah, So so anyway.
Speaker 10: You guys want to finish from the derby this weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just love the fact the irony that sovereignty beat journalism.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, funny.
Speaker 5: And I love the headline sovereignty rules the day. And of course the jockey coms across. He's pointing to heaven and and so that and then gave props to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Speaker 15: Interview.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was a cool moment. It was really cool. So here here's the finish. What a muddy.
Speaker 16: Mess journalism sovereignty.
Speaker 4: Look at the most of those don't know the.
Speaker 16: Last sixteenth of the vial Sovereignty taking the lead. Journalism is at the fourth of good side by the Angelo's third.
Speaker 4: But it will be sacrun teeth to rule.
Speaker 16: They turn by as over next final tep it was third. The final tigue was two long, two quite three one seconds.
Speaker 5: There's the trainer there. How about that look at the mud all over the jockey. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Whenever the jockeys took their goggles off, you could that was the only clean.
Speaker 10: Part of their face.
Speaker 4: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 10: Money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, somebody said I did not have on my Bengo card today. Burge knows a lot about Secretary.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. By the way, that is one of those.
Speaker 5: Weird I am all about Secretary. I mean everything I can learn about Secretary, and I've tried to learn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was. It was pretty neat some of the pre race stuff. I was able to catch and then came back at the start of the race. But they were in the stalls and they were talking to the trainers and one of the trainers just kind of opened up. He walked in when they were having strategy meeting with one of the jockeys for the horse. Yeah, and he said, hey, what y'all strategy? And to hear it, it was really cool because you think about, you know, if you're a baseball pitching coach, you have strategies against each batter, if you're a defensive or offensive coordinator for football, and it goes on and on. But for that it was like, Okay, we're going to start here. Then we're going to go to the inside. Oh you don't get stuck behind him. Oh you move to here, and then get to the outside by this this this marker. And it's very strategic on what not happened and what but getting into the inside, the insight of that strategy was pretty neat.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: And then that's where the jockeys everything. Yes, you know, and they got to know the horse. Where the horse performs well doesn't. And this is a biggie, I mean, especially there's put money on it. It is the horse of good mutter right. I mean, you may have a great horse, but when it rained, your horse is now nothing. It just doesn't do good and it just doesn't just so go scroll down a little. But here's somebody said talking about Secretariat. Said one of my best friends was a thoroughbed trainer, and he said, here's the whole deal on Secretariat. He said, his immediate offspring were not very good. The first generation males were average at best. Some reason, he thought he sired and grandsired amazing mayors who then turned out amazing colts after that. So he said he did not produce great athletes himself, but his grandsons and great grandsons are incredible athletes. But his first generation, for some reason, were not competitive. But he did produce good breeders meeting the females and so that went on. So they said, but his first generation, they were especially the males, but the females were pretty good. And then they went on to start, you know, being good breeders. And it was his great grandsons and great great grandsons that are the best athletes. Obviously, I mean, here, are you right? So his first generation wasn't that great.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I heard sovereignties. Sovereignty's butter was a mutter. Yeah, I heard his father was at that's funny.
Speaker 5: If you remember in the movie Here I Go again, surprising the text decition in the movie, and you don't know how much is exaggerated whatever, that she discovered that these people were concentrating on the horse itself. They were not concentrating on the female. And so what she said, you the female is just as important as the male because her Janetta is going to be there too. So she said, secretariats, mother and father were that one of these once in a lifetime combinations of genetics, that.
Speaker 10: We should be super super good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was yes and it was the greatest horse of all time.
Speaker 4: Tip of the hour. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 10: Well welcomed to the rig Bird. Just show.
Speaker 11: Broadcasting from the reg World.
Speaker 10: The Speedy Greg Addler and Rick Berges.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, America.
Speaker 10: It's time for the shoes.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the reg Bird.
Speaker 1: Just show.
Speaker 5: Broadcasting from the rig World.
Speaker 13: With Speedy Greg and learn Rick Berges.
Speaker 10: Buckle up, America. It's time for the shoe.
Speaker 4: Right America, a brand new hour. Thanks for being with us today.
Speaker 5: As you heard, the game is all here Speedy, Greg and Adler. We've covered a lot in the first hour. You know, every day, any part of the show that you miss, you can go back and grab on the daily archives either on the YouTube channel or the podcast channel. One final thing from the Kentucky Derby Sovereignty winning the Kentucky Derby in the mud. Mike Turrico, who was there for NBC, had to step away because apparently and I'm a picture if you're this server or you're this whoever prepared his meal, you know, because he has the nut allergy and apparently somebody served him something or he on his own went and got something he thought did not have nuts in it. It did and he had an attack for his nut allergy and had to be removed from the broadcast. So Rick, Greg does not have that allergy. No, he does not know he does not. Well, I feel for people that do.
Speaker 4: Yep, I know you do. Greg.
Speaker 6: Well, it was weird because they said they were all making their picks and they said, you know Mike Rico, who unfortunately can't be here right now or whatever, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 4: That's weird. I wonder why he just isn't there anymore.
Speaker 5: And now we know, yeah, and how about this? I would I would love to know. And I'm trying to look in the story to see if there he's just thinking everybody for taking care of him and he's sorry had to step aside and all that. I would love to know the story because you know, I've seen this happen.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, we have friends who's you know, their kids. I mean it's really really horrible. I mean, life and death if they if they eat nuts in a meal. And I know I'll tell who was it was.
Speaker 4: J T.
Speaker 5: It's j T our friend j T. His son has a really or I don't know if he still does. But when he was younger, very very intense nut allergy. Does it get less as you get older on now, I guess not Tarrico, he's pretty old. But anyway, in the server, and I feel bad for the server, but man, you talk about the kind of pressure, you know, that's the reason why they ask you a lot now if you knows how much more aggressive they've gotten my food allergies now. And the the server told the family that what the kid had ordered didn't have any nuts in it, and it did, and and he they had a major ordeal in the restaurant and thankfully they had the EpiPen and all that, but it was a major ordeal. So I wonder, so it's obvious that he he certainly didn't know there was anything in it that he was allergic to.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, and apparently it wasn't like he was just off at craft craft services and eating and then I said no, no, out. He was actually continuing to broadcast and he and and people started posting, Hey, something's wrong with with Mike Terrico. His voice is a little different, and one even comment it sounds his voice sounds odd yep. And he's third even commented that something's obviously wrong with him. His voice is not good right now, and so you could definitely tell he was sick or not sounding like he felt that good yep. And then finally he stepped away and it was that. But but it wasn't like it just hit him. He was fighting through it, but everybody was noticing some's not right.
Speaker 5: Just kept getting and he's thinking thanking everybody, Churchill downs for taking care of him and all that. So, you know, this led to nut allergies, which leads to you saying Greg does not have a nut out. He does not, which leads to don day, which leads to back surgery now which now he leads to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you've been having uh trying to figure out Secretary's it really is. Uh, you've had some back issues, yeah, yeah, just recently.
Speaker 6: Now. You know some of us, you know, you might wake up in your back's a little stiff and you kind of just stretch it out a little bit and then you move on with your day and you're find but this one was different. It's like it was almost at times almost take your breath away, went lower back into into your butt a little bit and down the side of your hip and I'm like, what the heck that as my shoulder? No, I don't know if anything's about his shoulder right, And and I wasn't sure what it was was in Terry even noticed that I was walking a little wish, what's wrong with you? And yeah, I'm like this is kind of weird, you know. And and then it hit me because I was I had to do something and it and it brought me into uh bringing my leg forward and it kind of uh made me, uh, I don't I don't know, like bring my knees up, which which aggravated the movement that that really irritates the back.
Speaker 4: And it hit me. It was me.
Speaker 6: Dancing around like a kangaroo. They got me you were and you were injured. Now I know I was injured dancing, so nothing to say, but you were injured jumping like a kangaroo.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean I just jumped up, intended out of the chair and started jumping like a kangaroo.
Speaker 4: All over and I covered a lot of area. And Andy Field, you know, he hopped a little bit too.
Speaker 6: He did, he did, but I was it wasn't that I just hopped a little I hopped and it was like the broad jump hop, you know, not quite that much. But I think I think for some reason, I wasn't stretched out a lot of man, it kind of got me a little bit. So now it's feeling better. Obviously it was a you know, I aggravated something. But I just try.
Speaker 4: Explaining that to people when you say, well, how did you hurt you back?
Speaker 6: I was dancing like a kangaroo. Yeah, well how did that happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So tell us about your job required, mister Wilbur.
Speaker 6: We do for a living. Just really hard to explain it is.
Speaker 5: Hello, mister Wilburn, welcome. I understand you having some back issues. You want me to we'll do some x rasure in a minute, but maybe at the MRI. But let's talk about So how do you think you injured it?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 5: I think I'm neared it down. Okay, tell us what happened? Well, I was at work and I was jumping like a kangaroo.
Speaker 4: Yeah for a good disc No one else says it.
Speaker 6: How about but when one of your boys goes, hey, Dad, we need to go to range. I mean, you know you're playing at regions. You probably need to play a little bit I'm like, I can't right now, something's weird going on my back.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 6: I was dancing like a kangaroo and what you heard, just explain that. But now I feel now, I feel better and and we're good. But for about four days, sure what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by the way, I've just decided that my shoulder is just gonna be like this for the rest of my life here, and I'm just gonna live the rest of my life like this, Greg, I mean, because you know what, it is one of those things where it doesn't I'm not miserable enough to say, I.
Speaker 4: Say dancing, like say, jumping dancing. He said, damn jumping. Thank you, that's all right.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that you were dancing. Appreciate text nation they don't miss anything. Yeah, well, thank you all for that, because I mean to say dance.
Speaker 4: I've never saw dan. I almost caught you out on it, but I said, his back hurts enough. Hung out in the stair looking at me.
Speaker 5: It's wondering what you were dancing. I guess you could have called it kangaro dancing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was okay with you. I was jumping.
Speaker 5: You were jumping, but I didn't have a problem with dancing. I think people knew what you meant. I say, dancing the whole time. I said it once. Thanks guys, y'all dancing, I got a bogger my nose. You don't tell me you gave us two dancing and only one jumping. Okay, that's true.
Speaker 6: I don't know, right, No, he just said one.
Speaker 4: He said one day.
Speaker 10: I heard too.
Speaker 4: You don't. Who's more aware? A Greg? Do you know you hold up three and you say two? Yeah, yeah, go ahead. I'm sorry to crack out now. I'm back to your shoulder. Rick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well this this guys. For a minute, we weren't talking about my.
Speaker 6: Said they heard three. So you said you won't be able to use your shoulder the rest of your life. No, I can use it. That's the problem is. I can use it, just certain movements aren't great mine. And wish I could sleep a little better way.
Speaker 5: But if you're side sleeper and you got shoulder problems and uh, and and I want I can go back the other way and get off the bad shoulder.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: But for some reason that doesn't work for me. It's why I've heard of, you know, being a person who sleeps on the stomach's side, which I do. But why is it a preferred side?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Can't I just sleep on the other side? What's the flip flop? Yeah, I'll lay one way for a while, then I'll go the other cipher. Yeah yeah, son, But but I'm not to that point where it's keeping me up all night, just wakes me up a couple of times. I'll readjust and go back to sleep, So it's not to that point. And I thought, this right here you can live with, but I'd rather it not be this one.
Speaker 6: But I'm a left side side sleeper until Adler told me it was best to sleep on the right side for your hearts.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying that.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, left side. You do sleep on your left side, and that was for indigestion, not for your heart, right right left.
Speaker 6: Saying the right side is hard if you go to your right side and take your left side.
Speaker 4: Indigestion, I've never heard the hearty Google.
Speaker 10: It is good for your heart, that's what you know.
Speaker 4: What else is good for your heart? Hey, we'll give you some cardio. You'll get to breathing hard quick jump.
Speaker 10: I heard, I seriously did hear that? Handstands are good for your heart because it inverts the way that it has to pump.
Speaker 6: That something can start hurting on you.
Speaker 4: Remember what you just stepped.
Speaker 5: Doing on the walls that Remember you trying to get up there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have seen that there. That's really hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, loaded with Kathy and I'm ready for another hour. This is the week Burgers Show.
Speaker 5: That's right, the gang all here today, great speedy and answers. Thank you America for being with us today. A couple of things you might want to know over the weekend. A brand new episode of Rick and Bubba's Greatest Hits in Radio Gold brand new podcast now sixteen episodes in uh and if you have not caught the latest episode, it dropped over the weekend after put together another one and you can go back and remember some of the greatest moments of the thirty one.
Speaker 4: Years of the Rick and Bubba Show.
Speaker 5: So that's a podcast that's available for you as well of Greens. This will lead into a story coming up next hour. See I learned as much as I love Field of Greens and I love twice a day in speedy. Thank you. I want to thank you personally for looking after me. When you told me, Ricky, you need to go get another field of greens. I'm talking about right now. I mean what's ahead for you is not going to work. And that helped me because your schedule that you gave me. I only missed one field of Greens on the entire trip this weekend, but I knew not to take it because I knew TSA hated it. They do not like a canister of powder. I told Blake Prime that as well. He didn't want to listen. We'll talk about this coming up a little bit later on. So I did miss one dose, but I caught up quickly as soon as I got back home. Eventually, fieldogreens dot Com go there right now. This product is a game changer. I love this product and what it's done for my health and so many of you. It is a simple lifestyle upgrade. Every one of us can do it. It makes sure that you get the fruits and vegetables that your body needs to run properly. And you can't just go out and Willy nearly grab any fruit and vegetable. There's certain fruits, certain vegetables. They've done the science. All we have to do is enjoy the benefits and if your doctor doesn't see the upgrade in your health, you'll get your money back. And I mean the emails are pouring in. Now here's one right now, best blood work I've ever had. Thank you guys for showing me this product. My doctor said, keep doing what you're doing. That he noticed the change, okay, and said also here's another mom who listens regularly said, hey, after Field of Greens, my hair, nails, and energy and blood work are all better. So I love reading these, by the way, so send me yours if you want to get yours, and we'll get you a little discount because you love the Rick Burgess Show. Twenty percent off using our code big vo vo x Field Agrings dot com save twenty percent. Also find the link Rick burgesshow dot com under the sponsors and I look forward to get in your email. So we'll tell that story coming up. But you know, we also had another road warrior this weekend, Scott Garowski, Scott the Rock. Garowski came from West Palm where he's been working a lot, uh and he came to the show. Did What's eating Scott Garowski? A lot of you make the interesting point that sometimes Scott is difficult to understand a bit of a mumbler. Uh, and Adler actually gave us some insight on that that and Adler actually has half.
Speaker 6: We're going to break down Scott's mouth.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I didn't know this, Adamer, you told me and then showed us that you have a similar problem, but it's only on the bottom.
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't know we were going to talk about this on the air.
Speaker 5: We don't we want then, but anyway, because we have something else to cover.
Speaker 10: But well, I mean, you know the bone, the bones in your mouth thing.
Speaker 5: I never I never never knew about this, never never knew it at all. Didn't know you knew it, didn't know you had it.
Speaker 7: Scott.
Speaker 10: Well, Scott talks about his surgery, So I guess we're allowed to do.
Speaker 4: You think would care about this.
Speaker 10: But evidently, and it was my parents told me about this, so I didn't even hear this first hand from from Scott. But he's got like these weird bones that grow in his jaw, and he got him like shaved down, but then the bones just grew right back. So he went through this horrible, excruciating surgery.
Speaker 4: He's had a bunch of surgeries.
Speaker 10: He's had a few surgeries and I actually have it too. Uh bones.
Speaker 4: Almost like horns. They're almost like horns that they come out in his gun.
Speaker 5: But he said, the reason why Scott's got on top and bottom, He's only got it on the bottom.
Speaker 10: It's weird. I got these weird bones that are like it's on the inside of my jaw.
Speaker 6: And have you did you did you see it?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 10: Look that weird. Y'all never noticed it before.
Speaker 6: Because we don't look at the inside of your mouth.
Speaker 10: I got bones. Excuse me, excuse me for having bones.
Speaker 5: You you have antlers growing on your bottom, gums on the inside.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 10: It's but luckily that there haven't been a problem.
Speaker 8: I can.
Speaker 10: I can speak real good like you don't. I've got no problems with that. So that's that's good.
Speaker 6: But so anyway, you know Scott Garoski, who so we just said, Scott has weird.
Speaker 10: He's a bone out of mouth, He's a bone at the way he talks.
Speaker 4: Top and body.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I think that I think part of being able to really try to understand what Scott is saying, and of course his Bubba Totius in the and when we were all working together that you know, he.
Speaker 4: Also speaks very low. It's because of his bone, so he's.
Speaker 5: Got a low tone. But I think that adds to the mystery of what's ediing Scott Garsky.
Speaker 10: Yes, and do we really want everybody to really be able to understand what he's saying. Yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's one of those things that you just it's one of those things you just don't want to clear up because it is part of the experience. Well, Garoski was on his way to bill Alabama to speak at a at a Man Church gathering. He's on team Man Church as well. Uh, and apparently something happened and he he sent me this video to let me know that he was in a little bit of dress on his way to Mobile on Saturday. Okay, all right, so here is Garoski. Uh and you'll see those you watching. There's a picture of his automobile on the side of the road on a bridge.
Speaker 15: What a major drawback from having a d D is not checking your gas tank running out of gas on a bridge thirty feet from Mobile where I'm trying.
Speaker 12: To get to.
Speaker 15: No, unfortunately, have this beautiful view of what looks to be maybe the sewage coming from mobile. I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: He is on the side of the bridge.
Speaker 5: You telling me he didn't look at his gas gage? Got he said, He said, he forgot to look at his gas gage. How do you forget your gasket trying?
Speaker 4: I look at it?
Speaker 5: Yes, so, and then he gives us another video and I know we're get posted on time. We might can come back. Okay, well let's come back. We'll come back to the second video. You know what, it was something about them bones man. I had nothing to do with that. But how about this. We could understand him on the video pretty well? Yeah, and he and he said that he it's yeah, you're right, and we'll get that in the next video. Somebody said, that's the Dolly Parton bridge. That's Dolly Parton bridge. On the bridge, and well, he's gonna show you when we come back on it's called that. But those of you that couldn't see it. His car dies with no gas, he said, thirty feet. It was more than that, but less than a mile from from you can see the exit, you can see the excit. I don't understand how that happened. He claims that he gets distracted, and so he just didn't even check it, you know, And I understand the time Sherry ayesdro do you can you not see your gas gauge?
Speaker 4: And she said, actually I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm too sure, but but Garoski is like six foot three, so I don't think that's a problem. Yeah, but I'm constantly checking to make sure I got gas. All right, we'll come back. So Garoski is out of gas less than a mile from the exit of the church where he's going now when we come back. Apparently Scott's been a Triple A member for since twenty fifteen, but Triple A let him know something, and.
Speaker 10: Of course Scott was thrilled.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 6: The bones he has in his mouth are called Tory Tory Tory's yea.
Speaker 4: Toys and it says, what side effect you don't check gas?
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burger's show. They are the uncles your parents warned you about a Rick Bridger's shows.
Speaker 5: All right, So we got Garrosky stranded. And look a lot of you are, you know, and by the way, they're saying, it's pronounced tor I, not Tory tor I. Okay, thank you're great. Some of them are saying that Adler's mouth Antlers seemed to cause him to say things twice, So it's not like you're not having any side effects, buddy, each bone, yep.
Speaker 10: I do have bones in my mouth. I do have bones in my mouth.
Speaker 5: Yes you do, buddy, Good for you. And so we have Garaski on the side of the road. He's run out of gas. Now all of you are saying things. The text nation and emails, they're all obvious. A modern audible bill screams at you when you're running out of gas. Yes, yeah, matter of fact, that mine gets on my nerves.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: About I said, hey, I'm good, I got it. You know we got it, So show me how far I got so. But Garoski says he see, I thought he was going to tell us he was pulling a sin Fell when Kramer said, let's see how far we can go. Now, I've been that guy where I'm like, I'm not ready to stop yet, and that he was just trying to get to the exit. Get off the exit. I'm here where I need to be. Let me get some gas for the right home, then get onto the church. But apparently by his own words, I'm just using his own words.
Speaker 4: He said that he was.
Speaker 5: He just is a distracted guy and he wasn't paying attention to his gauges and his warnings.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: And now he's run out of the run out of gas. He'll tell you where he's at here in a moment. Some of you have already picked up on it that know the area, and he is now called Triple A. So here is Garaski from the side of the road on a bridge almost to Mobile, Alabama, out of gas.
Speaker 15: Here he is Star day zero five zero three in the year of our lower twenty twenty five day one on the mobile. I guess they called the Dolly Parton Bridge because of.
Speaker 7: This that so love to hear.
Speaker 15: I guess Lucky thirteen on their way provide me with a gallon of gasoline. Court He did update me to tell me that I was on a platinum member of Triple A, so that I have to pay for the gas. Tell you what, no thing in this world ever works the way she will. Never I've can remember a Triple A. It is twenty fifteen, first I've ever used them. I gotta pay for the flipping gas I'm gonna make. I'm gonna make thirteen's day though.
Speaker 5: Apparently the guy coming was number thirteen. He was on call, okay, and he said, I'm gonna make his day, so.
Speaker 4: Hey, traffic will come on by.
Speaker 5: So he makes the point. You know, it's almost like a what's eating Scott Grosky. I've been a Triple A member, says twenty fifteen, never used them, and now they're let me know I'm not platinum, so I might have to pay for the gas.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 10: So wow. Yeah, he was, uh, that's close to the Mobile River, but he was technically over the little little Lizard Creek, okay, standing in the rain on a bridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I was trying to I was trying to figure out how it went because as I was getting all this, of course, I was in my own situation and trying to maneuver through to get to get to Nebraska and back. And I'll have an update on that. Look, I just have a few more suggestions. I'm trying to help Commercial Airline. I have a few more things I'd like us to work through.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 5: It went relatively smooth, but there's some things I'm seeing that I don't understand. But we'll get to that later. So anyway, so I started now asking those that were part of Wes Mobile Church, which is where he was going West Mobile Baptist. How it went, and so here's what I got back. It went really good. I offered him gas money for the way home, but he was too busy chewing himself out to take it.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 5: Then the men were amazed to how the things that God's done in his life. So he said, I cannot wait to hear y'all get on him on the show. By the way, he knows it's coming. He knew he got apparent said I burgessed him, were gonna rip me on Monday. So I don't know how you don't know you're running out of gas.
Speaker 6: Well, what happens is the warning or the notification comes up and then you say okay and bypass it and then forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so just keep on rolling.
Speaker 5: So if you're in Garosky situation. Now, this is our state of Alabama. I'm sure it varies wildly all over the country. But people are saying that you would be better off in that situation, not all situations. To call al dot. That al dot will get you the gasoline a lot quicker than triple A.
Speaker 4: Will. I didn't know that I.
Speaker 6: Have saying that it was on the of course, you know you got to be right, that's who builds all the roads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that, but why would they come help me?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 5: I think it's they're part They're part of the highway. So I guess they have those trucks. I know they paid roads and all that charge.
Speaker 4: I'm not in charge of al DOT.
Speaker 5: Well, how about this, when you run out, you're gonna be glad Text Nation told you because i'm'n going And guess you had a triple A member.
Speaker 10: Al DOT has a SAP. It's a Alabama Service Assistance Patrol Program, Greg, and it's a roadside assistant program. Also offers a variety of services to help stranderd motorists. Part of part of part of al DOT.
Speaker 5: They're trying to keep the highway safe. You've got a problem with that. You're in trouble on our highway.
Speaker 4: We help. I guess I need to find their number.
Speaker 5: They ought to do something since they basically cornered the market on all contracts and and they and they do real well.
Speaker 10: It looks like they don't toe but they can provide fuel and probably a jump.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that? Greg? That's fine?
Speaker 5: If I'm out of gas, I'm calling al dot. I guess you'll call who you gonna call ghostbusters.
Speaker 10: That's what I'll call them.
Speaker 5: No, but but that is that not classic Grosky. They made him pay for the gas and he loved it. So anyway, he ended up getting there. The Triple A guy did show up and pumping mc gallon and he went on. So so there you go.
Speaker 6: All of the fact he's been with him for how many nine years? Since twenty fifteen years?
Speaker 5: They yet you know, they got to pay for the gas. I'm not platinum member. Also another thing brewing that happened over the weekend. So one week from this Wednesday, one week from this Wednesday. Okay, I know right now you can't look past today and the graduation, and I don't expect you to, but I want you to know that one week from this Wednesday, we're live and on location.
Speaker 4: Heyah we are.
Speaker 5: Okay, you can't worry about that today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, we've already had little pre meetings about it. Okay, so we all know that Gary, Hey, it's coming there.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, I wanted to get up from b We all now and you do that golf thing that's what he refers to it as that golf thing, golf thing.
Speaker 4: And remember he said.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, I mean if I'm gonna come to that golf thing, you know, cause I mean Speedy's leaving and then adlers, little ladders gotta leaving me. You and Gregor At one point, I mean, I'd like to have a staff shirt. And I said, you don't wear a polo. I can't imagine that. Well, I mean I kind of like to have one.
Speaker 4: What color do you get in? Hey, in a nice sally?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: So I went with it. I went with the R Gray. Okay, but here's where there is.
Speaker 18: Greg.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling y'all, y'all sing Gary, right, Yeah, I said, I said, you want to get you a double X?
Speaker 4: No, I'm an X.
Speaker 5: I said, you're an exhale? Are you honestly saying you're I am? How you wait and say, well I will? Do you think that polo had an ex sale? That's gonna look on Gary. First of all, Gary in a polo in general, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I've never seen him in a polo never. Hey, when y'all do that golf thing, I like that one. I like that a staff shirt, and I'm like, and so I sent him, you know, a Rick Burgess show shirt which he cut the sleeves out of and I said, and then he no, man, I want one of them, like y'all wear, well, we wear these. What are you talking about? You know that one has your love go on? I said, you talk about the polos? Yeah, I said, well, I'll get you one.
Speaker 4: I said, let me get you a double X. No, I don't need double US.
Speaker 5: I'm exhale, I said, Gary, I love you, but you ain't exhaled in the polo.
Speaker 4: No way. Do y'all think.
Speaker 5: He's anybody thinking that one's right?
Speaker 4: Yes, you think Gary can wear that?
Speaker 5: Well, by golly, let me tell you what he's wearing it you're wearing. I got it from the store over the weekend, and it's funny. I came home and Serry goes, well, I got that in the mele while you were going to Nebraska, and I put it in there in the laundry room. I said, we you telling me? She goes you got some polo shirt, another one just like you got. I said, no, no, no, that's not mine. That's Gary's Cherry's face. What I said, I'm telling you it's Gary's. And she goes, well, it's an extra large, I said, Gary says he wears an extra large, and Gary, this is Sherry. Okay, all right, let me tell you something. I cannot wait. I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: It'll just add to it if it doesn't fit.
Speaker 10: Hey, right, hey, let me a little snug.
Speaker 5: Hey, what are you thinking about my shirt? Will you think you loose night? It's yes, sir, And you know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Tell her next. Listen, don't you think I should tell him? We got to tuck it in? Of course you're at the golf, even though we don't. But I mean, don't you think.
Speaker 10: I notice he's a tucker?
Speaker 4: Though? No, he will.
Speaker 10: You're right, he's a tucker.
Speaker 6: I hope it doesn't fit, and you I think it might, but I hope it doesn't. But would you think he's exhal Probably? Really, it's just brought the shoulder wise and everything.
Speaker 4: But I don't know about that.
Speaker 10: Ricky didn't have to do the hand motion of the stomach.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 10: Well, by the way, funny, so he he has a sleeveless shirt on, but he tucks it in because he wants to look nice.
Speaker 6: Why are we tucking in a sleepless doing that that's off and then tucking in so I wish you would cut the sleeves off the staff shirt.
Speaker 4: Guys, that's not the sleeves with the collar. Hey, that's not out of the question.
Speaker 5: All right, we come back. We go on the screen phone calls, first one of the week. I know on the Monday edition. You gotta be careful with this, but all ten lines are open and the number is eight eight eight the number six big box on screen phone calls. Your time to chat America. We've covered a lot right after this.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgers Show. Okay, are you ready to bring something to the table? Cool?
Speaker 4: No, and get on the show.
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight six big All right.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Unscreen phone calls America is rid. A lot has been covered already on the program. Now remember this is now the preferred way here on o RBS, the Rick Burgess Show, meaning that we're not going to lose anybody to call screening.
Speaker 4: We're all going to be here.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 5: Sending someone into call screen really kind of waste the time anyway, probably bogs.
Speaker 4: Down more than it helps.
Speaker 5: So we went to unscreen phone calls, which means we just screened on the fly, and that also means you can get in there a lot quicker, but you're only gonna hear ringing, So remember that until we answer. Hello, Rick Burgess show, you're on unscreened phone calls.
Speaker 4: Go right ahead, Hi Rick, Hello, this.
Speaker 5: Is this is Daby from Mumford, Alabama.
Speaker 4: Go Lions.
Speaker 17: I love your show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 17: I love love Greg, love.
Speaker 20: Him well, who does favorite?
Speaker 11: I love his sorcastle? All right, I've listened to your show for a long time, and I love Gary.
Speaker 7: Where did Gary come into the picture?
Speaker 6: Did I miss something?
Speaker 20: Where did we?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Gary was actually working for Bubba when Bubba had some land in the same county where Gary lives. So when when our family bought some land in that same county, uh, and I knew we would have to have somebody to help us with it, you know, because we don't live there full time. And Bubba introduced me to Gary and the rest they say, it's history. So Gary started being talked about on the show and then became, you know, started being on the show from time to time.
Speaker 4: But that that's the history of Gary.
Speaker 21: Oh well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love Gary. When he's on the show.
Speaker 4: I love it. Thank you so much. Thank you. That's very kind of you. Greg.
Speaker 5: Another one of your minions. And by the way, don't just tell anybody that you love Greg, I love. Just be careful. I came in and lay getting in here. I miss Yes, thank you very much. That Greg, just another fan. Hello Rick Burgers Show unscreen phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so I was gonna speedy. Uh what is the mount rushmore of your cigarette brand you prefer, especially that golf tournament coming up?
Speaker 5: That's good? How about speedy smoking? Really stuff?
Speaker 4: It really did?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know you laugh hardy and everybody gets on you. Hello, Rick Burgers Show unscreen phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, I don't know if y'all remember I called in back on the Rick and Bubba Show day about my father from DQSB. They did the prank on y'all about the limo and the stickers and stuff. But I would just like for y'all to keep us, keep us in your prayers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you were you listening Friday? We actually talked about your dad On Friday.
Speaker 5: Somebody called and told us that he had passed, and we did a whole tribute on Friday.
Speaker 12: Man, that is so awesome.
Speaker 17: I'll have to go back and listen to that, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 12: I was just so in shocked that I didn't listen that day or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I should understood. Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 7: You know what we have in your prayer. We would appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Well, we had so much fun with your dad and all the folks at QSB during those days. Just I think, like I was talking about it on Friday, I think it was some of the best radio and and and I missed some of those days of radio and uh and so we were.
Speaker 4: We really enjoyed that back and forth.
Speaker 5: And we'll be praying for you and your family is y'all moorn and so so Uh. I'm glad you got a chance to call us. But we did talk about that on Friday, and can We'll continue to pray with you guys.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, guys. We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, God bless you man. Uh we continue. Hello, Rick Burgers show unscreen phone calls, go.
Speaker 11: Ahead, Jason from Bill Campbell, how are you all this morning?
Speaker 4: Good man? Bring it on.
Speaker 11: I got into a situation yesterday morning, and I want Jaw's opinion on it. I was at a hotel in Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 7: At the continental.
Speaker 11: Breakfast, the guy comes in while I'm standing behind the guy in line, and the chef comes in and he's fussing because they don't have eggs over easy, and I just kind of so he starts in on the chef and I kind of said, this guy, listen, you don't mind moving the line alone, you know you don't.
Speaker 8: They don't have over easy eggs. This is what you got.
Speaker 11: And the guy me he says, well, they just they're just lazy and they don't want to do it. I said, hey, look this is what they have.
Speaker 7: You knew it.
Speaker 11: Hey, it's free breakfast. He says, nothing in this world is free. I said, well you don't like it, go viy a hot and see how much they charge it for what you're getting right now.
Speaker 5: So I have to ask you what I got to ask this because you're throwing around the word chef a lot here.
Speaker 4: What hotel in ment? Well, it was a chef I don't know about.
Speaker 11: Well, it was like the main cook and the guy's fuss and because they don't, he don't he won't do the over easy eggs just for him. In a continental breakfast.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, I was at a holiday in Express this past weekend and the breakfast was included. And I don't recall seeing a chef or expecting one, uh, but but it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was included, and we ate what they had to your point, and it served its purpose. And yeah, this this sounds like a guy that's a pleasure to be around. If you go to a hotel that provides the breakfast as part of the hotel stay and you're looking for the cook or shelf to make you over easy eggs, you needed to book somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 11: Mean exactly he said that. He said, you know, I said, just eat what they've got. He said, oh, I'm happy. I said, well, apparently you're not. I said, so if you just move along, keep your mouth shut, everybody else around you to be happy.
Speaker 5: He say, the ain't nothing between the but aaron opportunity.
Speaker 11: I thought about it. I really thought about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when id chef Continental breakfast and chef, didn't you get a muffin?
Speaker 4: You may have that little waffle iron? Did you throw it on there yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I you at the holiday and Express we're at and I wouldn't say it was like a five star breakfast please, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean it was enough.
Speaker 5: It was included, and they had like scrambled eggs, and we didn't have over easy. We had sausage, bacon, biscuits. You know, I mean, see whatever you need, various cereals.
Speaker 4: Come on, yeah, I mean was it?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 4: I don't eat cereals. Was it the greatest breakfast I ever had? It was not? But was it? Did it serve its purpose? You better believe you didn't meet the chef?
Speaker 5: No, I never saw anybody that I would say, well, look at there, there's a chef.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 5: Yes, so there might have been somebody that unwrapped those eggs, but I didn't see a chef. Hello, Welcome to the rick Burgers Show. Unscreened phone calls.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Hello.
Speaker 4: Is this nope? Something like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, you sound a lot like Nophie Franklin. Please tell me you're doing okay?
Speaker 20: Well, I got picked up by a very nice fellow. Says okay, she's carried mister flowery prince.
Speaker 10: My name is David. Mister mister doing great because he's alive and well, here.
Speaker 5: Got a hay bird. Hay bird on mister Chin today. He said he's been just swimming like.
Speaker 4: Hello Chin, He's doing great. Look at him.
Speaker 5: By the way, guys said, I cannot believe that Rick, you have dealt with a little turtle and a fish. Who are you hello, Rick Burgess Show. Unscreen phone calls go.
Speaker 8: Hey, Speedy. Yes, okay, uh, I work for production company that does the video and live streaming for UAH graduation. It's not freezing in there.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 8: It's not we don't have the ice down. It's only freezing when the havoc are playing and the ice is down.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, thank you so much, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. Thanks for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, we'll come back. We'll recap more stories from the weekend. Also update you on the headlines today. Trump wants Alcatraz to be opened again.
Speaker 6: Interesting. Yeah, interesting. We'll run those headlines for you in stories from the weekend. Next hour.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, No One.
Speaker 10: We say got a fine.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting from the World The Rich Purchase Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being with us again today America.
Speaker 6: The gang is all here, Speedy, Greg Adler, We've covered a lot, Speedy.
Speaker 4: You'll be leaving us a little bit early today.
Speaker 5: He's going to his son's graduation, and so I can think about and but thank you for giving us a little bit of your attention, because I know that's all you think about.
Speaker 4: Very good news. It ain't gonna be cold in there. It's not gonna come, it's not now. But everybody's still going.
Speaker 10: You Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know what, you'll handle it.
Speaker 5: You'll get it done, and you'll have another one graduating from college and there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, uh, we also have, you know, other things to cover going forward. But I mentioned going to the break that apparently Trump is wanting to reopen Alcatrash. Yes, and so the people. So he is ordering the feds to reopen it to house America's most ruthless and violent criminals. Where are we on Alcatrass being reopened? I mean, it's it's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: What's happening there now? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a lot of square footage we're not doing much with. Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't they have like an Indian reservation at one time?
Speaker 4: I swear easy right again? Where everybody's googling it? Did Indian? What you say, Indian.
Speaker 6: Tribe live on idea kind of like you do on the I can make it a reservation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Trump said that. I swear I saw that.
Speaker 5: So he said, when we were a much more serious nature nation in times past, we did not hesitate to lock up the most dangerous criminals and keep them far away from anyone they could harm. And he said, no longer are these serial offenders who spread filth, bloodshed and mayhem on our streets.
Speaker 4: Should they be tolerated? Law and order?
Speaker 5: Open Alcatraz back up. It's kind of a cool setup. I mean, now, now you got to think about cost.
Speaker 6: Upgrade, upgrade at a lot of upgrade and a lot you know, you got you gotta have a lot of folks out there working.
Speaker 4: It's uh.
Speaker 5: And of course had some great movies about it. So so that is that's one of the big Trump things from over the weekend.
Speaker 10: Now I hear that Trump wants to play this sound clip from The Rock nineteen ninety six. Yeah, yeah, this is so when they bring in new new captors.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to the Rock.
Speaker 4: Oh, Sean Connery. Welcome to Sean Connery.
Speaker 10: Now just ok I got it.
Speaker 4: It was the American Indian protesters that took it over.
Speaker 10: Thank you Gregg.
Speaker 4: Sort of right again.
Speaker 5: As in the Enforcer Dirty Harry movie, it also featured Alcatraz. Sure did forgot about that? Forgot about that? So there, Now here's how it's gonna be. Here's where the left is gonna be on this today. This is Trump preparing for the place where he's gonna lock up everybody who disagrees with him. And you're and you're gonna watch Rachel Maddell cry because she says she's going to Alcatraz.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody on the view is going, yeah, we're gonna put everybody in the view.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. So that watch for that today, watch that kind of drama. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Also, uh, we're gonna do We'll hit the videos here Adler A one, A and B and and two.
Speaker 4: So uh. Trump was asked about the economy.
Speaker 5: Uh, and you know he's uh, and he's gonna be pretty quick on that one because he's going to just say I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So here is Trump when asked about the state of the economy right now, when does.
Speaker 10: It become the Trump economy?
Speaker 19: It partially is right now. I think the good parts of the Trump economy and the bad parts of the button economy.
Speaker 4: And that is pretty convenient. That's answer.
Speaker 6: That's a great answer. What's the problem the bad stuff own somebody else good stuff?
Speaker 4: Of course I need credit for that.
Speaker 10: That's you've only been an officer.
Speaker 5: Now you're trumping your Trump impression. I really believe it's getting worse in I mean, you've been closer than now the gap. Uh so now, I look can do it, but not do words words.
Speaker 4: I do the sound Gregg and another shocker.
Speaker 5: Trump says it's kind of hard for things to be done fairly because the media is so fake. No matter what I do, they're going to report it a different way. So here he is dealing with that.
Speaker 19: I want to people fairly, whether they're voted for me, and I want to have a unified country. It's very hard because the media is so fake, including like even the way you ask questions. Every question is asked in a negative vein. There's a toy company that took a toddler's you know whatever, But you don't talk about the fact that gasoline is down at numbers that nobody believes possible. You know why they're down by the way, drill baby drill. We're drilling like crazy right now.
Speaker 4: We try to make sure every question is fair.
Speaker 10: President.
Speaker 19: Look, every question you ask says a very negative slan.
Speaker 1: No no, But I'm just carry are fine.
Speaker 19: For responding to you. I don't think you're very difficult at all to respond to, to be honest with you, but you know what you should ask some positive things?
Speaker 5: Also trashed the Wall Street Journal, Weland Air Force one this weekend two. I saw that you should have some positive So one thing that he is about, the one thing he's about to say, now I totally agree with I've never understood how a secure border is racist.
Speaker 10: And this is from his Alabama commencement speech. Is just a road tad, just a great little quick blurb, a.
Speaker 4: Road tad and a road Trump alren't here we go.
Speaker 18: It helps when you know that borders are not racist. Speech is not violence, America is good.
Speaker 4: Terrorists are bad, men can never become women.
Speaker 18: Police are not criminals, and criminals are not victims.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: Also video three. President Trump just freed Tony Holden, a Memphis contractor and father of six. He spent two and a half years in a Kuwaiti prison on a fake drug charge. They did say though the day he was free, he was going do I still have six kids? Because he was enjoying a lot of time to himself.
Speaker 4: So just doing what I can do.
Speaker 10: Is this him talking about it?
Speaker 6: Yes, this is the man that he freed here with his family.
Speaker 22: All right, here we go, miss President, because Trump want to thank you for what if you've done for me and my family. I just mentioned to Adam that I wanted you to know everyone on your team, everyone that have to supported this effort.
Speaker 10: That you know that we greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 22: I wanted you to be able to meditate on have you effected personally lives and the difference if you've made. I'm a sixty year old grandfather and father, so I'm just I can't. I can't put words in how you know, excited, you know, give all grace and honor to God, you know. But he used instruments and there have been a lot of people behind the scenes who have been done a great work. So I wanted you to be able to hear that directly from me, and again, God bless you and your family.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: Sadly, after this report was over, MSNBC declared that this man is no longer black.
Speaker 6: Right he looks great? My goodness, drug charge yes and kuwait so there we go.
Speaker 8: But I.
Speaker 4: And to wrap up our Trump updates, stephen A.
Speaker 5: Smith, who, by the way, has been in over forty episodes of General Hospital.
Speaker 4: Did we found that out loud? I wasn't prepared on that and he shot somebody? Stephen A.
Speaker 5: Smith, Greg Greig, Stephen A Smith also borderline losing his blackness. He's actually going to say that Trump has done everything you said he was gonna do, is keeping his promises.
Speaker 4: So here's Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna say something that isn't popular to say, but you know something, the Democrats need to hear this. Y'all are very very fond of talking about how Donald Trump lies some of the things that have made people uncomfortable about Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: I got news for you. He has a lot.
Speaker 10: Didn't he say tariffs?
Speaker 12: Tariffs?
Speaker 4: Tariffs was whether.
Speaker 23: He was going to live by? Did he not say that he was going to close those damn borders? I believe he said that. Did he not say that he was going to get addressed crime in our street? And things were going to get very very bad for lawless Indivision was out there. Did he not provide indications that he could give a damn about the civil rights and the human rights of individuals that.
Speaker 4: Were considered lawless.
Speaker 23: Did he not say, or at least indicate that, come hell of high water, the culture that we were living in, we're gonna dial that back. Did he not talk about the LGBTQ plus community, specifically as it pertains to transgenders and athletes not being allowed to transition from male to female and be able to compete in women's sports.
Speaker 10: Did he not say these things?
Speaker 4: Yes he did. Yeah, so he's keeping in. Why are you surprised?
Speaker 5: You know, I said the same thing, you know when Obama went in and everybody was so surprised about Obama. I said, well, he told us everything he was gonna do. He told us his view about the country. All got to do is read his book and listen to his everything he ever said. He didn't hide who he was. Well, Trump didn't either, and of course that's why he got elected.
Speaker 4: Yep, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: More stories from the weekend coming up. So there's your update on Trump.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back then.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. The truth needs no apology. The Rick Burchase Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, and we're cruising along, having a glass with you today, recapping the weekend, hitting the stories, chatting with you by phone, watching your text from the text Nation. We got a hay Birds hay Birds coming up a little bit later on. We'll get in some of your emails as well. All right, So some things that we told you to look for today, you know when the show started. Uh, But I'm gonna go a little deeper. First of all, you know you can vote for the three finalists, uh in the make Mama Smile Again contest. That's there. The three finalists are there. So if you look and see if your mom made it, uh, check contest at Rick burgesshow dot com. But what else you'll see is that our friends at Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourists Association, you know, they give us these great Alabama road trips and there is another one road tripping in America. It's popular. People love doing that. Now here's your chance to enter and win the Ultimate North Alabama hunting road trip to Willow Oak Lodge.
Speaker 4: Now how great is this?
Speaker 5: You'll get two days free range hunt at beautiful Willow Oak Lodge worth fifteen one hundred dollars. Willow Oak is located atop Spruce Pine Mountain in the gorgeous area of North Alabama. Winning also gets you all your meals and lodging that'll be included. Willow Creek manages several thousand acres of land for free range hunting, giving hunters all types of opportunity for the buck of a lifetime. So the hunter now you will be responsible for any license that you need and all that, and the laws in the state of Alabama have to be followed. That's one buck per day along with baiting laws, et cetera. The hunt must be within one calendar year and is non transferable. So if you want to sign up to win this baby, go to Alabama road Trips dot com. That's Alabama Roadtrips dot org. I'm sorry, Alabama Roadtrips dot org. Are really just do the simple thing. Go to Rick Burgess Show dot com and you can find them under the sponsors. You also can find how you can enter under the contest. But so do that at our website. All right, So this past weekend, one of the things that I had the opportunity to do, and we've hit a lot of these, is to go to beautiful Almaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: So the game plan is, I've done this now for this is the third year that we've done this, and they're one of our churches that do the men's discipleship strategy from the Matchers dot Com. Year one, I went solo, Year two went with Wing go year three Blake Prime. And how it works as we travel on Friday, we get to our hotel and then we get up on Saturday. In this this year, Blake Prime will do a session and then I will do a session in between. Uh, they go into the discipleship strategy. They actually give it all the men a chance to go see one of the small groups. I think it's pretty cool. Then there's a lunch and then I'm up and that that's the deal. So Prime going with me. I already I had already been talking about that. I was concerned. I have a great respect for Black Prime, and I'm thankful for him in my life. But let's be honest, when we're traveling, no matter, doing a little bit better is is a little bit harder, uh, and I and let's just let's just do what we got to do and then come back and get back on the plan.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Airports don't really lend themselves to you know, doing a little bit better.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Usually if you're going to a men's event, they're not going to do a little bit better. And I w no one of it does. Just to hang that on the shelf unless you got word there was cornbread waiting on you.
Speaker 4: And I knew that.
Speaker 5: The guys from South Dakota that were coming, all dozen of them, they were bringing cornbread. It was very uncomfortable when they brought it, traveling corn bread. But anyway, so I'm talking to Prime. There's a couple of things I want to run down. By the way, I have some updates for you, fellow travelers. Just a couple of some fys.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the plan was that Prime would meet me here at Master Control because I was going to as I always do, I was going to Valet Park Airport. Valets game changer worth every dime. And by the time you set in the garage and paid for those daily rates, you really don't save a lot of money. The hassle of parking in the garage and trying to get into your flight versus stopping at the curb, giving them your car, going right in the Valet is a little bit more expensive, but it's not a lot of bit more expensive compared to what you're gonna pay on the daily raid anyway, with a lot more hassle. However, however, and I will tell the Birmingham Shuttle worst whatever Valet bunch, if y'all gonna change some rules, I think when you're getting your reservation that probably should be on the website, had a tough moment where you start getting into because I didn't realize where they were going with it. I have used the Birmingham Airport or shuttles Worth is what it's called. I have used that airport so many times, and I have valeid used the valet service easy thirty times, okay, and that might even be a low number. So and never once has this happened. It's not on the website. You know, at one time it used to be ad hoc. You just pull up and you valet, don't need a reservation. Then they change it till you got to have a reservation. So you got to go fill it out and you get your reservation. Did that, no problem? Fill out all my information. Nowhere on the website, nowhere does it say this, so we get there you're the man because he's with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I said, hey, this is.
Speaker 5: And so we don't even get to the airport early because we're just walking right in. We both have a carry on which we'll come in play. And so I get out and the guy goes, you don't have a firearm in here, do you?
Speaker 4: I said, well, yes, I do, Rick.
Speaker 5: And uh, And I said, I always carry a farm with me, but I'm not taking it into the airport. I said, I have it secured in this truck, and I have a license for it. He said, we can't park it if it's gonna weapon in it. I said, you're not going to park the truck because it has my pistol in the in where I keep it secure. I said, it's secure. I mean you won't even know where it's at. You've known that, you just wouldn't have told them? Well, but then should I lie on my way to him in'scom probably just taken it out for you.
Speaker 4: Went, well, but.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never been told to do that. Never once have they ever asked me that, never once, not one time ever. And he said, yeah, this is a new policy. Now keep in mind, something's happened hey, listen, So keep in mind where I'm standing. They only drive a few feet and park them in the spots, and they leave them there the whole time you're gone. I mean, Garroski was further away from the mobile exit than I am to where they park these trucks. And you know me, I can't let it go. I said, let me get this straight. Because there is a pistol in this truck. You can't drive it right there. And how about I put it in the spot? Yeah, and y'all just watch it, and then when I come back and pay you, I'll go get in and drive off again.
Speaker 4: Nope, can't do that.
Speaker 5: We can't go right there with the truck because there's a pistol in it. Nope, you better go find a place park in the garage. Now, now we're running late because because I didn't allow for.
Speaker 6: The surprise, you didn't give you a pistol away.
Speaker 4: Well, there was a thought.
Speaker 5: I I thought to myself, I can get another pistol, you know, but this is this is one of many, you know. It's not even my favorite, you know. And uh it's the one the missionary set on. Remember that, so I'll come back. So just f y Uh, if you are gonna use the Birmingham Airport and you've been like me using the airport valet for years, if your pistol's in there, they're not gonna park it for you now. But that's not on the website, don't you think On the website, it's just say hey, new new rule. And then I would just left my pistol at home. Yeah, because I told them, you know, I'm in one. You know there's a reason I have it here in this park where I am right here, I'll be.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. Do you have your Rick Burgess Show swag? Check out our story at Rick Burgessshow dot com, mat click shop.
Speaker 4: Pick up a little swag out there.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got I gotta stablisher this out. Everybody exhale, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So so f y I.
Speaker 5: And I do say, whoever's in charge parking Authority Birmingham Vallet Shuttlesworth Airport, if you've changed the policy when someone's making the reservation, get somebody to put that on the website, because I would have just simply left my pistol at home, and I wouldn't have been in this situation. So now so now I'm off.
Speaker 19: Was it.
Speaker 5: Did you not ask him if he want to know what Ben Franklin thinks about it? Ben Franklin, you.
Speaker 4: Know what?
Speaker 5: How much does this make you? Yea, what do you think Ben Franklin would do? You know what, Greg, what a great idea. This is why I need to start caring cash again. Yeah, yeah, I didn't have it. If i'd had that on it, I'll get it. And you just layl Ben out there. You can ask Ben what he thinks.
Speaker 10: Oh, let me speak to my buddy Benjamin.
Speaker 5: Do y'all realize how I could have driven the car and just parked it myself and said, let me get I'm paying for it being here.
Speaker 4: I'll drive it over there, I'll drive it back.
Speaker 10: So it's not the because because you're allowed to park in the parking deck with a pistol in your viticle evidently, but it is so, it's not the it's not the fact that the truck is on.
Speaker 4: No, they just don't want their employees around it.
Speaker 10: It's just that moment.
Speaker 4: But why now they don't want their employee driving in the truck? Like why now?
Speaker 5: Something somebody stole somebody's guns or something, or something's happened somebody on text Nation and heck they know everything. Uh, they said that this is these valet services are hiring hiring more and more felons that are now out of jail, and they can't be around firearms.
Speaker 4: And I think that's what's part of it.
Speaker 10: So you do you think they're all valets are felons?
Speaker 5: Regulation said, I didn't say it.
Speaker 4: Text Nations fels.
Speaker 10: Most valets being felons.
Speaker 4: Of course, everybody knows that, right of cour It's just a good point. No, no, no.
Speaker 6: Anyway, see where mister Franklin, they can do whatever they want to do, Lincoln, what has been Franklin was given to you, and they know where you'll access to the pistol in here.
Speaker 5: Anyway, let me throw this at you again. Money, Let me throw this at you again. I have no issue with they can have whatever policy they want policy, but you got to you got to tell people that before they're sitting there in a buying because I didn't allow this time because I was valet parking, so now I'm in a truck. Don't miss what you have really checked to say, because you just assumed that it was not well, I look.
Speaker 4: I look on there. Give me the website. Let me go, it's the same way I've done it.
Speaker 1: No far.
Speaker 4: It never says that. It never says Lincoln, it never says that. Give me if you if you drive around, you bring your phone, don't care if you got a luck.
Speaker 10: Now look, Rick, don't bring a pistol.
Speaker 5: Now, don't miss this. Now I've dropped out Blake Prime. Who for who is not listening to me on the carry on?
Speaker 4: We'll get to that.
Speaker 5: So now I'm roaming around down the parking deck in a pretty big truck, and I go to oversize. No parking, no part. There's not a parking spot anywhere. And every time I would try to leave there to find a new where to go, it would go if you're leaving, now you're leaving oversized. Okay, well I have to leave. Y'all don't have a parking spot here, And so I adgine a commentary coming from here. Now this truck back to the gun listen, lyft Kit couldn't have done it. This truck is barely now that I left oversized, the truck is bare I'm thinking, in a minute, I'm gonna here on my roof. Oh yeah, and I'm trying to find a place to part there are no parking spots, and that in times just clicking, clicking, clicking, and.
Speaker 4: So finally I just get so mad.
Speaker 5: I go to the nearest walk out into the airport, and you know those little side parking spots where they've got the lines across it. It's not a parking spot, it's the end of a parking line. I backed the truck right in there and I left.
Speaker 4: You get a ticket or something.
Speaker 5: Well I worried about that the entire trip, but you should. But when I got back, no ticket, know anything. I drove home.
Speaker 4: What if you went back around and told them that I took it out of the higel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they wouldn't allow you to lock it out in something like the rick you were gonna miss you find he was just trying to kid.
Speaker 4: It was already locked in something.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm I mean, like the key and everything, like the elbow wrist locks, yes, not that one, but the glove car and it locks, and they wouldn't let you do it. Interesting, that's reet So it seems like they would let you do it.
Speaker 4: Can't have far a minute.
Speaker 5: So it was one of those people where they stand on it. There's no I'm not movable on it. I don't know you come back by. I don't have it in here anymore.
Speaker 6: It is not in here, guys, and I somehow I'll get rid of it in the parking.
Speaker 10: Here's one of those people, Rickers, one of those people. You mean people to follow the rules of.
Speaker 5: People, but people that don't recognize they put somebody to buy them without letting us nobody.
Speaker 6: What if he said, listen, I just got my carry on, and I hope it's not better.
Speaker 5: This is like you ever get so mad about something. I was walking out and they're now one hundred yards from me, okay, and I'm coming down the steps going in.
Speaker 4: I tell you I didn't get that on the website. You need to let somebody know.
Speaker 17: And I can't.
Speaker 4: They can't hear me, but I could tell about.
Speaker 10: That Rick of the rick Burs.
Speaker 4: There is a jerk, you know what? Whoever made that rule?
Speaker 5: Within a shouting distance of you.
Speaker 10: You're yelling about the website.
Speaker 6: Send me the link. I think it's on there. If you go change a policy, you got to let somebody know, all right. So I parked the card the truck just wherever I could, And now I'm like, well, it's Blake Prime is he embarrassed. Well, when I told him how to part, he goes, Wow. So when we get home real late on Saturday night, we're not gonna have a truck, I said, probably not, but we got to go.
Speaker 5: I mean, there was nothing else I could do. I can't miss the plane. God, Blake's trying to make you good.
Speaker 4: Now this No, it's just a bad thing.
Speaker 5: So then then Blake Prime, mister you know two percent body fat, lets me know that. He Oh, by the way, I've got my creditan and some sort of pre burned and you you knew, some kind of pre workout shake.
Speaker 4: I said, you don't have many containers in your in your you're carry on, do you? He goes yeah. I said, well you can't. They're not going to let you go through that. I said they took. I said, they took field of greens from me last year.
Speaker 5: And I said, I've dealt with a pistol in field of greens and I don't have either one now. And I said, I said, I'm going to go without a field of greenship two days. That's what I said. I said, I'm skipping one field of greens only one. I said, I'm skipping one because they'll take it out of your bag and you're going to lose your creatin and you're gonna lose whatever that other thing is. And I'm pretty sure that has that red dye in it, that turning the band, because I see you have the cherry flavor. So anyway, he goes, no, he said, they'll take it out, but they'll put it back in there. I said, so now we're going to get stopped and they're going to pull your bag out of line, and now we're going to deal with that.
Speaker 4: And he goes, well, they'll put it back.
Speaker 5: Well, to his credit, in Birmingham, they did gave it back to him after his explanation. Now this is the grotesque inconsistency we have with everything. So remember in Birmingham, TSA says, we're good, you explained it to us, We see what it is. We put it back in, have a good trip. So we get to Oma Hall. Everything everything goes good. Now of course, now in Oma Hall, you know how you have your friends that are still from your old days, kind of your old drinking buddies, and you're now with somebody who doesn't drink. Yeah, and your old drinking buddies come around, and you know that. You know they're gonna bring beer, you know, and you're kind of like, hey, guys, hey, and so so these guys, you know, they're they're like, well, if bird is coming, we know he likes cornbread, we know he likes this, we know he likes this. And I mean, we're not we're not in there.
Speaker 4: Two seconds.
Speaker 5: With the event about to start, and a great farmer out of Nebraska and the end is overalls. My kind of guy comes up to me and the very first thing he does, Hey just wanted you. My wife wants you to have this apple butter. And I look at Blake and I said, this is only beginning, friend, and he goes, are you gonna take that? I said to you, darned right, I'm talking. But of course, now all I think about is t SA, he's gonna take my apple butter. Okay, but anyway, so I so I take the apple butter.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, I look up.
Speaker 5: Here comes Brad in the gang from South Dakota and they're coming over. I see him coming, I can see corn bread in a freezer bag. They're coming with bags of corn bread over to the table and Blake promising. He says, what's this about. I said, I don't even know these people. I said, I don't know South Dakota. And they got some did you did they you want corn bread? They won't bring you cornbread? I mean that may be what it is. I got some Hey, I said, I got some apple butter. Now these guys probably worked on this cornbread. I mean, I can't not eat it. And he was like wow, he said, that's a lot of corn bread. I said, well, it's probably he got in. Of course he's not.
Speaker 4: Gonna eat it.
Speaker 5: You know, two percent body fit and so uh oh yeah, oh you wouldnt believe it. You ever tried to go and be on the road and eat with a health nut. I mean you're on the road and they won't eat anything. It's like everything. Finally, I just said, you picked where we eat because we had to do that on the way home because what happened in Omaha.
Speaker 4: Omaha is a different deal. We were.
Speaker 5: Listen, we're having the time of our life. I mean, the event's going great. We got men responding, we're getting updates on how the strategy is going. We couldn't be having a better day. The weather's beautiful. We meant all the storms, everything blew through. I didn't have to land the tornado this year like I did last year, and and everything. We're just we couldn't. We are so fired up and we finish up. I want to thank Marcus and the folks at west Side Church for being such incredible host. He takes us to lunch. We have a Nebraska steak. Of course, you know Prime wouldn't put butter on his potato.
Speaker 4: We won't get into that.
Speaker 5: And so we we we we have the steak, plane, steak and potato. Now we're headed to the airport. And yeah, and I love Marcus great man, loves the show, loves the man church advocate. But I understand the Omaha Airport is not all that big. It's not Atlanta. But I'm not sure we should walk into five minutes before our planes leaving.
Speaker 4: You're you're pushing us a little.
Speaker 5: Bit and leading or boarding, and you know what he says, always you've got plenty of time, nothing to it. Well, yeah, you do have plenty of time, unless, oh.
Speaker 4: Unless, unless.
Speaker 10: I did find the valet reservation page from the Birmingham Airport. It says at the bottom firearms are not to be stored in ballet vehicles, especially if you host a radio show. It does not say sorry for the inconvenience. All valet drivers are felling.
Speaker 4: I can't see that.
Speaker 17: Right there is.
Speaker 4: Right there, right there it is. That's gotta be AI generated. That was right.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. Can't get out of the car, funny.
Speaker 5: Show, trapped, trapped in Omaha, beautiful city. So we we finish up everything that. We've had a great lunch, You've had a great visit. So we're headed to the Omaha Airport.
Speaker 4: It's not very big. It is easy to maneuver that all is.
Speaker 5: Correct, U unless unless TSA detained you. So we're headed in and you know, I'm talking to Blake Prime Prime Time. He is still doubling down that he's gonna have keep these powders. He's gonna keep his creating. Yeah, and he's gonna keep his pre burn what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Pre burned?
Speaker 5: Something you take before your workout, And they're in canisters, just like field of greens, which I know I had mine confiscated once before. So I learned my lesson, and I said, Blake, I just don't think it's good that we're so we're at meeting. We're going to be stopped. I said, I've already got an apple butter situation. And so sure enough, they take both of our our cases, put him over on the side, pull out my apple butter. I said, hey, a nice farmer gave me that. The guy was very nice for TSA. He goes, yeah, that looks fine.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 5: So I go over now luckily, luckily, look, look this is the picture of me hanging out with this guy, those of you that can see.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And so, anyway, so our gate, like we come through TSA and our gate is the Burgess ball battle. I mean it's that close, thank you lord. But that that airport's not real big. So you don't you don't you're not running all over like Atlanta or something like that. Of course we got to go to Atlanta. But anyway, so, uh so I'm I go over and I'm just standing. Well, they go over to Prime and of course they start pulling out every kind of canister, and all of a sudden, I look and I'm like, wait, man, this is this is escalating. This is not like Birmingham, and I look. At one point, they've got different scoops of his various powders laying everywhere and dropping liquids on top of it to see what color they turn. And all of a sudden, I think I paid for All of a sudden, I hear the term inconclusive. And then one guy said, yeah, this one over here has come up a crypton past the test. But this pre burned red dye thing he's got looks. So I see this, and I realized, now.
Speaker 4: He took the whole canister.
Speaker 5: Listen, now focus on the TS agent behind him, Greg, thank you. He cand not look at that Napoleon he goes. He goes to put Now keep in mind, I can see this. That's how close I am to the game. I'm standing at our gate. So he says, first of all, takes him three different pair of gloves to get one that he can't get the gloves on them. So he's struggling with the gloves, and so look, Prime knows that he's gonna bide. Okay, primee knows. Look, and I mean there's a sheriff that comes up here a little bit later on. Oh yeah, we are twenty five minutes from the plane leaving, and they've got it. Okay, So then there's then there's that dilemma, Di, I relieve my.
Speaker 4: Guy, you know. But anyway, so I got to get back to my thrust. So look right.
Speaker 10: Here, he said.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, they come over to him and say, we're gonna have to do a full body search. Now, poindextra here says, it's like a cat there, Greg, Greg, I will be taking my hands and I will be using the back of my palms. Look, Greg, Greg, and I will come across your buttets. I will come across your butducks.
Speaker 4: And he goes, I will do. I will come with you.
Speaker 5: I will vertically, I will vertically rub your buttocks.
Speaker 4: This is because some of the powder didn't.
Speaker 6: Yes, I got to do with this butt Well, now they're saying, they're saying that that it could potentially be explosive, and he may have explosives on his body. You watch how to catch the smuggler there will, oh Greg, if you think if you think buttocks is bad, rick, wait till you see the next one.
Speaker 5: And then he says, and then when I get onto the growing, I will I will take my hand and on my on the growing, I will begin to go vertical up and now, don't you know, he did up and down buttocks, and he said, horizontal. I will come across you're growing, I will come across. And look, I'm I'm watching all this, and I'm hearing all this, and I'm having the time of my life, except for the fact that I'm like, so look what I'm gonna leave him? But look right here, look right here, Greg, feel.
Speaker 4: With the back of your hand, I will I will be.
Speaker 5: Vertical, vertical on the growing, it will be horizontal on the buttocks.
Speaker 4: And and I have a scanner for that.
Speaker 10: We have to be there that area. It's got lots of gene material.
Speaker 5: There, and you know, and let's face it, Primal wears jeans a little tight, Greg Gregor, as I come down.
Speaker 4: Your thighs, are you a cyclist by any chance? All right, so.
Speaker 5: Listen, guys, I'm watching every bit of this, and this is all over creating some pre workout. Uh shake, and I am just and and then I finally go there, we're boarding, and so I go over to the person that takes my ticket. Course Bird has skinned behind. Bird is going to Atlanta, okay, And and so I said, hey about that truck. Look, look, look, he realizes that I'm filming him. Now that I'm taking pictures of him, the side grinned while I remember the but decks is horizontal.
Speaker 4: That's not a good picture. And the growing is vertical.
Speaker 10: Agent he know some jollies.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: The buttocks is vertical, the growing his Horizonal okay, all right, that's very important.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I go over to them, and you know, they go to the t s A person, No, they can see him.
Speaker 5: I go to the ticket person who's scanning my ticket and I said, that guy right there is flying with me.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 5: And she said what's his name? And I said Blake Prime. She goes, We'll get him on the plane. And I said okay, and and she goes.
Speaker 4: You look at him.
Speaker 5: I said, hey, man, looks like you and your your new friends having a blast.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna well.
Speaker 5: Then the sheriff comes over and they're trying to wand him, and none of the wands work, and they're like, there's something wrong with this one, so might give me another one. And so of course at the end of it all, they end up taking all of his stuff. They take his creaton really know, the creat to back, he got his creative back, but they took and by the way, I didn't really I didn't know how much Prime loved that pre workout shake. He really likes it.
Speaker 4: But you got to going the whole canister or whatever they're called. Didn't care in Birmingham, why do they care. There's no consistency. That's the problem.
Speaker 10: That happened before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the problem. There's no consistency.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 4: Did he finally just say y'all keep this? He way, They said, well, look we're going to He said, look, y'all can have it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: At one point they're like, well, it's got kind of an odd color. He goes. I think that's an attempt.
Speaker 5: I think that's that red dye that we're actually outlawing now to give me flavor, you know, And.
Speaker 4: So they need to check your boy.
Speaker 10: On your round.
Speaker 5: At one point I streamed out, would you like to see my body? And you know it thumbs down?
Speaker 4: You must really do squat listen when when you listen?
Speaker 5: When he sat down with me on the plane, I said all right, and he said, I said, he goes, I'm not sure what happened there. I said, I saw it. I tell you, you got pictures. I said, I'll tell you what happened. You got you got the vertical on the buttocks and horizontal across the front.
Speaker 12: What you.
Speaker 11: All over?
Speaker 4: A pre workout ship.
Speaker 5: But I told him not to bring those canisters. Well, now, of course he don't have his stuff, you know. Now he's now he's out of whack. Which now I'm thinking, well, here we go to Atlanta, and we go to Atlanta now, and now I can't just go eat where I want to.
Speaker 4: Now he's with me. He didn't have his own meal.
Speaker 5: Now you know it, And so now it's gonna be everything up.
Speaker 4: So he meal prepped for a trip. Oh yes, oh my gracious, Oh that's commitment.
Speaker 5: By the way, before the before the conference, before our part of the conference on Saturday, he ran six miles and I had already had all his pre meal stuff done before he came down.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know, when I'm meeting what holiday and express be right question.
Speaker 6: By the time y'all met for breakfast, he had ran six miles and hate his own food.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, all right, dry time of the hour.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess show. You better listen up.
Speaker 4: Now, I say all time an you gotta find.
Speaker 1: The voice of reason in an unreasonable world. The Rick Burgers Show.
Speaker 5: And we're back America. Speedy, Greg and Adler all here. Speedy will be leaving us a little early today, right, all that coming together right now? I am okay, all right, so up, all right. So, you know, sometimes if you're going to do good investigative journalism what you know we do here, uh, you want to get at least an interview with the source if possible, which we're about to do. So the old road Warrior himself on the road with birds this past weekend Prime Time. Blake Prime, the man who at one time was in the custody nearly of TSA over Creatan and and and Blake Blake Prime is joining us now.
Speaker 4: Blake, Welcome to the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 17: Oh, it's such a pleasure to be here, Rick.
Speaker 5: So, so, what was the other one with the red dye in it?
Speaker 4: It's a pre burn? What did you call it?
Speaker 17: It's powder burn. It's a pre workout. The name of it's powder burn.
Speaker 4: Powder burn can be sold out everywhere.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, and it's one of your favorites, but travel you made that perfectly clear, one of your favorites, correct.
Speaker 17: It is my favorite? Not what my favorites. It definitely is my favorite.
Speaker 5: Okay, that explains your overall emotional connection to it. Blake, you know you got through Birmingham pretty good. You know you knew your bag was going to be taken off to the side. Went pretty smooth in Birmingham. Not so much in Omaha.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 17: You know I knew the show. I listened to the show Friday and heard your Field of Green story, and as I was packing, I was like, you know what I don't I'd run out of plastic bags speedy. That's why I didn't take, you know, separate little things of it. But I was like, I'll just tell the CA It'll be all right. It might get tested. I went to Dallas last weekend with a canister, no problem. So Birmingham didn't even check it last week, so we're fine. But you know, when it got pulled in Birmingham, I said, okay, it's not that big a deal. They actually got it out, tested it and it was fine. And then you know, Omaha's Rick is explaining was was.
Speaker 7: A little bit different story.
Speaker 17: It doesn't help when you you see a minute of Rick looks like he's actually worried for what's going to happen with me for one instant and I look over and there's a three year old gigling on the other side of a cell phone capturing the old events.
Speaker 7: Different story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, Blake, I want you to note you one thing I forgot to tell you. I would have worked out with you Saturday morning, but you all got my shoulder.
Speaker 6: No good, Yeah, no doubt right.
Speaker 17: I knew that I was going to be either walking, running on a treadmill on that your should wouldn't be able to handle that though.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Blake.
Speaker 6: We have so many questions for you because Rick has talked about it from his perspective, but from yours. Uh, you know what the TSA agent was telling you, and Rick described a little bit about he was giving you a hey heads up on what he was about to do to your buttocks and everything else.
Speaker 4: What walk us through that?
Speaker 17: Yeah, so Rick's explanation of it was pretty spot on, down to even the voice of the character, like that's exactly what that guy sounded like.
Speaker 7: And then the Napoleon.
Speaker 17: Dynamite reference was pretty spot on. There, speedy with with what he looked like, but he wasn't He wasn't one for jokes, you know, I was trying to make light of the city situation because he asked me one if I wanted to go into a private room to do this, and I was like, no time for that.
Speaker 7: Whatever you got to do, let's let's roll right now.
Speaker 17: But as he described that we were about to go this full body search so he could make sure that I wasn't carrying explosives, you know, it got it got pretty personal pretty quick. And he did say that you know, there was going to be a vertical sweep of the buttocks and then several horizontal sweeps of the groin, which he made he made the confidence of several and I was like, there's paying more attention there. So but as yeah, so what I told him, I said, oh, so you typewriter the front and he was just like he didn't think that.
Speaker 7: Was funny at all. He did he didn't like my jokes.
Speaker 17: And then as he was as he was searching, I said, this has got to be a perk of the job, Hune.
Speaker 7: He didn't. He didn't like that joke either.
Speaker 10: He was.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 17: He wasn't in a joking mood, but you know, it was it was quite comical. I was knowing that Rick was behind me filming the whole thing, and I was like, this is just I looked at him, I said, you're welcome. I'm providing some sustance for the Monday show for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And Blake, I tried to I didn't stay on it very long, but at one point, your powders are everywhere. There's little samples of your powder, just like all over the counter, and they kept squeezing various liquids on them, and and none of the scanners were working the ones right.
Speaker 17: I mean I literally just was telling my brother in law said, man, they had fourteen pieces of paper towel on the on the top with fourteen different scoop samples of this pre workout. And then they brought out the Easter egg dock hit that had eighteen different little squeegee bottles and he had, you know, ran it through one time and we're ten minutes from boarding. I mean, you're you're already on and he is now dropping droplets and he's just shaking his head like it's just it's not it's inconclusive. I'm gonna have to run it again. I said, run it again, just you can have it, brother, Like, hey, this is the sheriff and so runs the test again. He's like, man, it's just it's inconclusive and it's still showing up his explosives. I said, man, it's because it's it's an amazing product, obviously, and you know what, it's my gifts to you. Now I just opened it.
Speaker 7: You can have it.
Speaker 17: I just got to get on this plane back to Birmingham.
Speaker 6: So let me ask you a question. Was it all about who you got, because sometimes that's the deal. Or was it a unified front with all the TSA agents where they're like, yeah, he doesn't need to get on, or was it this one guy.
Speaker 17: It was a unified front. The sheriff was actually really cool, But it was something with their equipment because they said one machine is testing positive. So since one machine did it and the other ones didn't, we're gonna have to run some more tests.
Speaker 7: And then, like Rick said, they couldn't get any.
Speaker 17: Of their wands to work. And I mean there was there. They were on the Struggle Buster. They needed some of that pre workout right then they did.
Speaker 7: They needed it because they needed to wake up or something needs to change.
Speaker 5: All right, you can ask it now another question, Does it concern you that you consume something that TSA is deemed an explosive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no one.
Speaker 17: And it's funny because you know, this is just the Lord, you know, speaking indirectly, you know, one through my wife, because on Friday I tried to long story short, the pre workout that I have is no longer made by the American production of Rival Nutrition, which is the supplements I use. So the pre workout he's sold in Canada right now, this version that I have, well, they're doing away with that, I think because of the red dye issue. And so I was trying to tell my wife. I said, man, I need to get more of this stuff because they're about to be done producing it, and they've got eight hundred units in Canada. So I texted my guy from Rival and I said, Hey, what does it look like for me to secure one hundred and fifty six years from Canada? And he was made a joke like, oh, well you don't really you don't need that many, but how many do you want? Whitney was like, hey, it's got the red dye in it, you know, let's just move on. So I said, you know what, Okay, that's fine. I'll be done with it when we're done with these canisters. Well, obviously I need to be done sooner because they pulled it. And I text the guy from Rival and I said, hey, just to let you know your pre workedout test positive for explosives in the old TSA And he said, well, it does have some nitrates and stuff in it, so yet it usually pre workout doesn't work ver well when it's in full canister, as I said, noted it does not. So if you want to put that on your website, do you want to start using the word explosive to describe your product? You can, because it is, Oh my gracious.
Speaker 5: You know there was a point where I started, I mean, you realized that, you know, Marcus who hosted us with west Side, had even got to the point he said, give him my contact and in case I need to come back and get him. Because I was like, you know, it was it was getting there and it all started.
Speaker 7: Blake.
Speaker 17: I was counting the sheriff down, you know. The sheriff said, how long do you have us? At twenty minutes and then the time time way by, I said twelve minutes. Time way by, I said, we're down to seven seven minutes before we got to give it this plain text off heyd.
Speaker 10: When he gave you, when he gave you the credit card swipe? Was it credit or debbie?
Speaker 4: Now this all.
Speaker 6: Started though the whole week and with Rick and his and his pistol and ballet. Oh yeah right, well, well you getting nervous about that? And how about frustrated Rick trying to part?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know, I was at one point regretting the fact that I said I'll just stay here and wait on you to get back, because I probably missed some of the more frustrated.
Speaker 7: Rick I was.
Speaker 17: I really didn't get too worried about it. It was like, you know, what are we going to do? We're in Birmingham. There didn't seem to be that many people there. I wasn't really counting on my stuff getting pulled, even in Birmingham, but it did. But you know, it made it and I think that, you know, I talked Rick down. He said, he I heard y'all mentioned earlier like I should just hold him that, you know, I didn't have a gun. I said, well, you know, considering what we're going to do and with a men's conference, and maybe that wouldn't have been a good start to the weekend.
Speaker 5: You know, I didn't see Blake get concerned, so I told him, which was shocking. I feel the same way you did. That the garage was actually jam packed with cars. I guess we our flat. Everybody had already left, you know, or something, because are they They hadn't come back yet because there there wasn't a spot to be found anywhere. And Blake wasn't nervous about me being denied the valet until I told him, Man, I just had to find a spot and back the truck in it. Then I could tell he's like, we're there, We're not gonna have a truck we get back. Yeah, we're worrying about that.
Speaker 17: Okay, well you're gonna have definitely gonna have a ticket if not be gone because when you pull up in a little halfway up on the curb in the sride zone, that's a that's a no fly zone for parking. But Birmingham they were a lot more worried about the gun being in the ballet part than they were actually checking the parking deck obviously, so we were good.
Speaker 5: Uh well, let me tell you something, great job this weekend. Sorry we had a little duress, I mean, but the show benefited from that. Uh, and you did an outstanding job and we really got to see some cool things. And but you're right, the adversary h Men's Ministry, we saw.
Speaker 4: That absolutely, even Mike A man, give me your microphone.
Speaker 7: Exactly. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 20: Rick.
Speaker 4: Thanks man. See, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. Go ahead, man, the man who informed Dippin' Dots that they were not, in fact the ice cream of the future. Rick Burches.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: I mean that's uh time has spoken on that one. Helix Sleep dot com slash big Box. I'm gonna tell you what. Welcome to the Monday edition. If you're catching this live or getting the archive on the same day and you know there's this is you know, if you didn't sleep well and you're looking, you know, we got all these things that can document your sleep. Now I'm not sleeping so good. It might be because you don't have a customized mattress. And let me tell you this, there's a Mother's Day sell that's going on today at Helix Sleep dot com slash big Box, and it's going to save you twenty seven percent. So make the move now to Helix Sleep dot com slash Big Box and you can answer you know, a few questions on the sleep quiz. Is it's gonna take very long. They will know how you sleep side, stomach, back. You like a mattress, it's firm, You like one that's solved. You like something maybe in between that that's medium. They'll want to know that big and tall would be important. Is it for an adult or is it for a you know, a kid. They have the best kids mattress in the in the industry. So go right now to helixsleep dot com slash Big Box. Have a customized mattress sent to your home directly to you, no shipping there. You got up to one hundred nights to sleep on it to be sure that you love your customized mattress. And of course you're going to Greg and his wife Lisa. They sleep on one air every night and he and the name on You could do on one hand name the things that Greg likes and he likes this. That may be their greatest endorsement they've ever gotten. Right, That makes a GQ magazine like nothing. So spring savings going on now twenty seven percent off, perfect for Mother's Day week. Helick Sleep dot com slash big Vox, or go to the link at rickburgesshow dot com right there under the sponsor's button.
Speaker 4: It's time to go.
Speaker 5: To the email.
Speaker 4: We go to haybird, hey Bird.
Speaker 5: If you're emailing, and it's easy to find the email, just go to Rick Burgess Show dot com. Some of you, by the way, keep emailing syndicated solutions, David.
Speaker 4: You know, let's pay attention.
Speaker 5: Now go to where it says team and you'll see the pictures there. And if you want to try hey bird, you send it to me. You'll see my email right there Rick at Rickburgessshow dot com. And if you want it to be considered to be discussed by the group, you put in the subject heybird, hay bird. So anyway, my name is Landon hey Landing and I am from northeast Alabama. I've been listening with my dad for as long as I can remember. About a year ago, I turned six and I was driving a lot and started listening to the show through the podcast archives. I listened on my way to school my first period class is he supposed to be listening?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: And on my way home from school and uh and the show helps me understand and keep up with what's going on in the world.
Speaker 4: We're helping young Landon out. Wow.
Speaker 5: So he says, when I heard about mister Chen, this is the fish that.
Speaker 4: Adler has brought in.
Speaker 5: Forgot about it because we all were a little We were looking for maybe an animal mascot for the show.
Speaker 4: This is a beta fish. Is that correct? It is a beta fish?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, there he is. He's doing good. He's gonna having like a Bobcat.
Speaker 5: Yes, that would it would be kind of problematic. Problematic. But I heard about mister Chen. I got excited because I had a hey bird to send. Now, I don't mean to sound sharp as Greg would say, but I do know a little bit about fish, especially betas. Oh. I'm an expert on the I've had my share of these fish and they require more than you think. Thanks Adler for for bringing a high maintenance fish in. For beta fish to live a long, happy, healthy life, they need the following. Listen, five to seven gallon tank.
Speaker 10: That's about this.
Speaker 5: It's no no that that's not even a gallon barely a heater.
Speaker 10: Agree to disagree.
Speaker 5: A heater, a heater, a heater, a filter, filter, and ideally live plants.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've heard about this get a root growing down in there.
Speaker 5: Listen, we had one and it had the plant with the root growing. But it was in a vase about that big. And that's something I'm going to live a long time.
Speaker 10: Yes, that person.
Speaker 5: I do have to say something in the email London, maybe you should be listening to us during first period because at the end you said thank you Adler for buying a fish and giving me something to write about.
Speaker 4: And you spelled right.
Speaker 6: W R I g h oh that's someone's name. He might have been talking into them, do it. Sometimes Syria has tough Okay, just an observation, or maybe it's just just an observation.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 10: I forgot mister Chan's food again.
Speaker 4: But mister you didn't take it home for the weekend.
Speaker 10: I'll remember tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Let me let me tell you something that is that is had a lot going on. That is a dead fish fish to bring it in here and then take care of the fish not yet dead fish swimming, not fish eating since Thursday.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and take bets. How long do you think it the last Wednesday?
Speaker 5: How about this? I'm just gonna just maybe can win this. I'm gonna say's dead by Thursday.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say tomorrow, tomorrow towards I'm gonna say by the Bible study Wednesday. Yeah, fogget all Adler stand by for picture boy.
Speaker 5: Greg, Hey bird, Hey, Burge. I came across this the other day and just had to share it with you guys. I'd like to get your opinion on it. And here the guys take on it. This is some sort of helmet worn by the Macedonian soldiers. Helmeant around five hundred BC. My thought, my fault are these fellas won a lot of battles because the other guys were too busy laughing to fight at their helmets.
Speaker 10: What's wrong with their helmet?
Speaker 4: Greg?
Speaker 5: The uh, this is the Macedonian helmet, they do, say. This is what the blue origin are worring as they work on the rocket.
Speaker 12: That is a.
Speaker 5: Macedonians, and they fall pretty good. They didn't win a lot of battles, he said, I think the enemy was laughing at their helmets.
Speaker 4: Yea, they their head and take my budget. They head budded everybody. Picture picture your commander.
Speaker 5: Greg getting mad and said, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: You didn't go there picturing them trying to get them all excited. They start jumping up at.
Speaker 14: The Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. So I got ready to start start stop. It's I want to get you. I'm going to get you. I was not I was not familiar with the Macedonian helmet all things. I got one question. Yeah, wow, I heard those armies.
Speaker 10: That army.
Speaker 4: All right, look at her, thought it through. He was about to say something, and what it was, mister stuff?
Speaker 10: That's right. Wow, it's like to collect the helmet. You learned about history.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, a lot of history there.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll.
Speaker 5: See one thing you guys along a bunch of well, bottom of the hour, lot us down.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. God fearing and America loving the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 4: We're back.
Speaker 5: Thanks for being with us today, America. The gang all here, Speedy, Greg and Adler. All right, So covering the stories of the day. Do go to Rick burgesshow dot com look under the contest button and you will notice that we are voting for the three finalists today on Make Mama Smile Again. Here we are on the week of Mother's Day, So make Mama Smile again and you can you can go there and you can you can vote for which one of the three finalsts you want to win. And a lot of people are voting. Boy, they are lots of people voting yes. Okay, all right, so this story we continue with the odd today Tampa Bay area realtors say man is targeting women to touch their feet during home showings.
Speaker 4: Feet.
Speaker 5: We have a woman here that is given kind of her testimony of what happened when she met the realtor to view a home. Right to look at it. It's a guy that wants a showing of the house.
Speaker 6: So they're they're he's buying it right right, So and he meets the realtors there.
Speaker 4: Correct, Oh, he's not a realtor, Okay, so he is. He is.
Speaker 6: The realtors say, this man is targeting women to touch their feet during the showings.
Speaker 5: So but what I'm saying is is he coming in and meets a female realtor in the home and then goes after her feet.
Speaker 6: Correct, Okay, And so you know, and this is this is a serious conversation when it comes to the female relators because the showings, when you're by yourself, I mean a lot of folks, some might needs to be with you, you know, teaming up with a partner, if it's your spouse or a friend, or some type of setting where you you know, you feel more comfortable. Uh. And and so this lady is describing this well, actually, Adler, we have both have audio and video of this. Now we have a package rick of Yethu Adler man. We have a package a package of them explaining the encounter with this man.
Speaker 24: Okay, you see, a man suspected of having a foot fetish is reportedly targeting women real estate agents by booking fake home tours and open house showings. Tonight Ted Tampa bayzer Duriat Chumba joining us live.
Speaker 8: Yeah, doury, they tell you his distributing behavior and raising some serious concerns.
Speaker 20: That's right, David Frank.
Speaker 21: Several realtors are sharing this very similar story of a man in touching their leg or foot while they are working, in the earliest as far back as July in Panelas County and as recently as last week during another showing in Manadee County.
Speaker 25: That time, he you know, pointed down at my feet and was like, oh, you have an ant on your shoe. And I was like where you know? And I'm frantic trying to get the ant off my shoe, and he's and I'm like where, and he's like right there, right there.
Speaker 21: Real estate agent Angelou Junion didn't realize that was just a trick.
Speaker 25: He bends down and he starts unbuckling my shoe and crossing my foot, and I just thought that that was really weird. At the same time, he's fidgeting with his phone, petting my foot fig phone, and I think he's trying to take some type of a video up my skirt.
Speaker 21: It was really alarming at first, unaware of the violation. Now at least more than a half dozen women coming forward to share stories of their encounter with the strange man that's left them feeling vulnerable.
Speaker 25: Very vulnerable. Instantly you can sense that something's not quite right, but you can't really put your finger on it.
Speaker 10: He's searching Zillow.
Speaker 6: He's using the everything that everyone has public access to to see when and where people are going to be, and that is concerned the guy Paines.
Speaker 21: Who runs a.
Speaker 4: People can show it for a single open house. I'll tell you what fat as you don't have. Yeah, he went right to defeat.
Speaker 10: You're terrible.
Speaker 4: On the air.
Speaker 5: The well, I'm just saying all the time about this weirdo, and that's what he is. By the way, and one of the women said, we got there and he had some bizarre Macedonian helmet on and.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: And also, by the way, Blake Prime just texted me he said he knew it was weird when that got to you.
Speaker 6: Let's tie every story to this today. You know, the feet people, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We've been reporting on feet people through the thirty one years of ricking bubb but the feet people wrong with I don't get the feet people.
Speaker 6: The foreign feet people are the weirdest, right, So not like a foreigners, but like I don't know your feet You're just a stranger.
Speaker 10: Oh right, you're stranger danger right?
Speaker 5: What about And so his plan is you got an aunt on your foot? Let me take everybody wants to get down there.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me unbuckle you. You I'm there.
Speaker 10: Let me say that strange that's you got a bug on you and you slap your buddy feeding you do all the time you used to gonna do.
Speaker 4: Next poing, do that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: What's that? But but I don't know that. Grandkids, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Your shirt, these these feet people, I don't ya you know to me though, wouldn't it ben't didn't we have this happen one time? Because if I was a foot person, I'm not, but say I'm some kind of rogue, bizarre foot person. I'm trying to get into shoe business man. Yeah, I mean, I mean I'm gonna be a shoe so I'm gonna be I'm gonna be in the fitting over there. Do you think they're paying? Do you think they're crazy? Do you think they're panicking the shoe that the feed people? Because the department stores are all going out of business. There's got enough opportunity. When's the last time they pulled that metal thing out you feed in? Oh you think he didn't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that online shopping is just really decimating the foot fetish crowd. It's hurting them.
Speaker 5: You talk about people that are stand up for the department store, you know, they're like, man, do not let that shoe department local? Oh yeah, they're hanging down there at picking pace and anybody need help?
Speaker 4: Yes, so, but yeah, I don't. I don't get the fee. If a stranger.
Speaker 6: Reached down to your buckle and un does it and does your shoe, I think that's when you kick them, because kick them in the face. But they don't need to do that to find an ant. Not trying to make excuses for their lack of action. But don't you think though, if you were like a real estate agent, you hadn't had the warning you're there, Kubre says, you got an ant on your foot. At that moment when he's starting to unbuckle your shoe, you probably are like, what is happening? It's probably you're trying to figure it out. Is he unbuckling to get the ant? If he's caressing your calf, he's probably.
Speaker 4: Think about your footing something. Yeah, that's not the first thing.
Speaker 10: It's really just like a weird hand, like why are people all about his feet these feet?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: Is the ant on my toe? Why is it in your mouth?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 4: And trying to get the ant right.
Speaker 5: So, but anyway, you you mentioned earlier, and we've talked about this, talked about this before. There's so many weird old whackos out there. Now if you're a real estate agent, I mean, could the whack old people be more? I mean, this is the perfect setting for them. I'm going to get a woman that doesn't know me in a home where it's just the two of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's he goes around looking at them realty signs.
Speaker 5: And they got that uh glamour shot they put on all yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right then he goes, okay, I'm gonna call her. Yeah, so the kind of feet she's got, by the way, is picking pay still around? The great pick and pay?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 5: Picking pay? Was like a low come by a bunch of shoes. There's just a huge there's just empty boxes laying there where half a shoe. You find a lot of one shoes and in their whole building, and they're inexpensive, you know, and you're like, nobody puts the shoes back up around.
Speaker 4: Used to be one about a shoe city. Remember some of those shoe city.
Speaker 10: I think, careful, you gotta be careful saying that one.
Speaker 4: You really do.
Speaker 5: Boy, you know, first time I told somebody I so so, they told me so.
Speaker 4: You didn't like it? I said, no, they got great shoes. But yeah, you said, city city city.
Speaker 5: But they would they would measure your food and then they had that mirror that was on the ground.
Speaker 4: You'd walk by it and see what they looked like.
Speaker 5: Somebody said the last picking pay closed in ninety six. Lord help us man shoe City. Someone says, my feet hurts so bad at the end of the day, I might just let him rub him.
Speaker 10: Let's see where this goes, all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh wow, Okay, somebody, somebody stories you'll go big.
Speaker 5: We're seeing a picture of from Taxonation and they've made They've made Gregor Hue salesman.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 6: And of course he's helping big Peggy. Yeah, we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Stay close.
Speaker 5: More of the Rick Burgess Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. This is what Trump had in mind when he sought to make America great again, to put your show.
Speaker 4: We're back.
Speaker 5: Thanks for being with us today, America did do you?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 5: So a couple of things to kind of run past you just kind of hey, check it out. So there's some I'm getting this on the tech to now, got another one. Got a few more emails yesterday.
Speaker 8: So uh.
Speaker 5: The new book Men Don't Run in the Rain is coming out on May the thirteenth, So we're getting close. And for some reason, I guess they're preparing for it. Some of you are saying that you're going and finding it already on Amazon and different places, but of course when you click on it, it says sold out.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for anything to do with the book prior to May thirteenth, it's not gonna you're not gonna able to get it. So that's then probably getting getting everything set up, getting ready for the launch and all that. So, uh, yeah, May thirteenth is the day. You won't find it available anywhere until then. Okay, So just f y, thank you for letting me know and send me that update. But remember May thirteenth, it'll be in it'll being hardcover, it'll be on ebooks, and it'll also be available on audible. Okay, so that will be coming up and May thirteenth, So anything you're seeing now is not going to.
Speaker 10: Get you the book.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So you know I told you we were traveling over the weekend, and you know, you know, there's a lot of things that we've talked about that we've accomplished here. Elevating Father's Day to at least be even with Mother's Day, telling dipping dots they were not the ice cream of the future, getting that slogan change, still fighting the battle for bonus wings, not there yet, you know, getting rid of the phrase what you know good, trying to teach, you know, people to say couldn't care less? A version you gave us on Friday We've never even heard before. But I've been trying so hard, and I've been told on various trips. If my wife is traveling with me, she usually pretty good about saying, Rick, you can't fix commercial airlines.
Speaker 4: That's stupid.
Speaker 5: You can't. I know you think you can fix it. That they do things that befuddle me. They're not listening. I don't know what to do. I really don't. And so I'm not going to revisit over booking planes because we've covered that Agnolgiam, don't know why you do it.
Speaker 4: They're still doing it. Had to fly.
Speaker 5: They did it again on I don't understand what the airlines are thinking. But I'm not going to go down that road again because we've covered it. Okay, but there's another one. I just for a second, i'd like to just everybody if I'm just using a number, If there are thirty passengers on the plane, I know there's more. I'm just going to use the number thirty. There's thirty passengers on it. You've booked thirty and that plane has enough storage space for carry on luggage for thirty people to have one. Okay, why are you allowing too? If y'all don't have room for two, don't want under the chair, don't want no. Because we've all run into this before. We're running out of room on the plane. Some of you that have a carry on, we're now going to check it at the door because we don't have enough room on the plane for all the carry on luggage. Why ever be in a situation where a plane does not have enough room if you allow people to carry one, you know, if it's a certain size, you can't put it under your feet, right, they allow you to carry ons if you're allowing two and y'all don't have room for two, or if you don't have room for whatever. Why do we have planes that don't have room for the amount of passengers to have luggage if you allow them to bring it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm dealing with the same crew that over sells tickets on planes.
Speaker 5: Well that's why I just said that was my first time out, and I said, We've are covered that, so I'm gonna do that. I don't understand. You know we covered that acknolgia, right, I'm sorry, So I don't understand overbooking. I don't understand. We don't have enough room for the luggage we tell you can bring that makes no sense in that.
Speaker 6: Pull it out and have to red tag it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you take it.
Speaker 5: They always run out of room. I heard the weirdest scenario I've ever heard. If you have a rolling bag that meets the criteria, by the way, go ahead and get it on. If you're flying internationally only, which means they we can't deal with side checking. I guess international fly without the international people are being moved ahead of you. You're not Wait a minute, you know if your next connection is yeah, all right, so then the other one. I got no problem with the first you're taking care of you people that fly the most. I got no problem with first class getting on first. Got no problem with that. They're sitting in the first group. If I like to fly first class, if I can, and you know, sometimes I've done it, Sometimes I don't. Okay, this one was accommodation. I don't mind the first class people getting on first. They're paying more, no problem. I don't even mind you going and get them something to drink and give them a pack of pretzels. I don't even mind that. What I don't get is you're letting the rest of us now come on, and you're not done giving them what they want. And you tell us to wait because you got to cut in front of us and give them coffee. Be sure they got what they just don't even put us on yet. Let them sit down, okay, get them what they want, give them their first round of whatever, coffee, drink, snacks. Then say now Zone two, Now on that because you're standing there and you can't get down the tunnel because the guy said some people in first class want coffee. And now he cuts in front of you because you can't do two people down the aisle and he blocks you while he serves first class. Yet they've told you all to load on the plane, right, Just don't load us till they got everything they need and you go all right, now we're going to load the plane.
Speaker 4: Everybody gotten with the lord. And then when we load the.
Speaker 5: Plane after first class, because I understand they're paying more after first class, we should load the plane from the back to the front. We shouldn't not load the plane from the just beyond first class to the back. This is a nightmare. Load from the back. Zone five should go next our column zone two, but just start from the back. Load the plane after first class class from the back to the front, because because what happens, I don't have any room and people start putting their luggage nowhere near their seat.
Speaker 4: Like they put it at the front of the plane so they don't have to carry it all the way back.
Speaker 5: When you got the cat who's coming back, who actually was in zone two, you're in zone three, but he got down there trying to find room for the back. So they don't allow enough room for those, which is my first issue. Now he's trying to work his way back. Hey, we're in the aisle. There's nowhere to go. We're trying to work around each other. Load from the back to the front. Fill up the luggage in the back, fill up the seats to the back, and let's come forward. This seems so elementary to me. It just seems so what are we doing? Yeah, you know, and so they don't do that. And if you can fix airline and it takes so long for everybody to board because we don't, I just so, and then I dealt with this guy in Atlanta because those of us, a lot of you out there.
Speaker 4: Don't live in Birmingham. I got that.
Speaker 5: But if you live in Birmingham, there's always the dilemma. If you fly, always the dilemma. Do I just drive to Atlanta and that way I don't have to worry about that little jump. Now, keep in mind, the flight is so short from depth for Delta in most of you, if you fly Delta, you're gonna go through Atlanta.
Speaker 4: That's their hub.
Speaker 5: You're gonna fly at the end, after you're almost done, you're gonna get to Atlanta nightmare, and you're gonna try to get on a little hopper. And this is how the flight goes. Welcome aboard. We're now starting our descent into Birmingham.
Speaker 4: The plane.
Speaker 5: The plane literally takes off levels and then starts going down. You're so close to being home and it always gets delayed. You are so close, and then what do you say, prime? And I did it. If I just brought my car, we'd already be home. So so they started. But it's it's a little to get your car. You just traffic.
Speaker 4: You're like, we.
Speaker 5: Should, But then then you got to deal with Atlanta parking ride and all that, and such a dilemma can if it would just work.
Speaker 4: And so I've never heard this approach.
Speaker 5: The guy at the Little Hot Poem, and they just kept delaying it, kept delaying it. And it's like he knew we that we all know their tricks. And he he comes on still wearing a mask mask for some reason. Guys, Look, I just want to be transparent. Okay, We're just gonna be transparent. Okay, Uh, you know the flight, the plane we needs coming out of Charlotte. Matter of fact, I'm gonna give you the flight. You can google it and see it for yourself. Just being transparent. Uh, you know it's running, it's running behind, you know, just being transparent. And and you know with the pilote on this one that you know we're gonna use for hours now, we're gonna have to find a couple of flight at Tennis, and I got somebody I'm working and just being transparent, and you can look at you said, and and I'm.
Speaker 4: And then then he says something completely outrageous. Just being transparent.
Speaker 5: I think we're gonna be able to get the plane up here about nine twenty about nine twenty. We're gonna get up here to the gate. You know, we got the paddel on there. We think we need we leave him on there and put this other CATA fight a flat attendant. Now they're gonna come into the gate about nine twenty, just being transparent. But I think we'll still get you out of here at nine twenty seven. No, there's no way that we're going at nine to twenty seven. There's no You can't even unload the plane in seven minutes of the people who are already on it out of Charlotte.
Speaker 4: No, you know, and all of a sudden, by the way, nobody listen to that. That's impossible. Disregard, disregard. So there's been transfer. We think now maybe about ten fifteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all knew that you can't get everybody off the plane and us on in seven minutes. And by the way, we know that pilots will come off and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna lose him. I know what's about to happen next.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, looted with Katheine. I'm ready for another hour. This is the Rick Quicker Show.
Speaker 4: Well, there we go, brand new hour.
Speaker 5: We lose Speedy this hour, he's gone to his son's graduation, take care of his family, get them there for.
Speaker 4: That big day.
Speaker 6: So he'll be back with us tomorrow. So wish he and his family well as they graduate.
Speaker 4: Another one Speedy gets raised today.
Speaker 5: So Greg and Adler hanging out as we go through this hour with me. Enjoy that all right now, some of you, Greg, I want you to get out your meter. Okay, get out the meter. There are people that are actually texting and I don't know if they're in the know with aircraft.
Speaker 4: Are they think they're in the know?
Speaker 5: And I was asking, is there any way that we could after first class load her by from the back to the front, because this seems terribly inneficial, and you know that drives me mad. I want everything to be efficient. Let me just say this. I if I come out of a parking lot and it's hard to get across and I'm trying to get into traffic that's going and I come out and I'm trying to get to a turn lane that'll be far to the left. If I come out of a parking lot and somebody waves me out and I come out just in time to jump into the turn left lane, and all of a sudden the era comes on and I never lose motion.
Speaker 4: I'm elated by stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I make good time and I'm a fitcher, I mean I get high off efficiency. So this drives me mad. I've had some person on Texas. Can't be true at the size of these airplanes. They're saying that they load them that way because of a weight issue, that if you go to the back of the plane and load forward that they're joking, right, I mean the.
Speaker 4: Plane who's on the thousand pounds? Sister, what are we talking about? You know, my goodness, Maybe that's crazy. Maybe it's legit.
Speaker 10: It's legit. I've been on airplanes before. It's legit. I've been on airplanes before where they literally ask people to move. They're like, the back of the plane is too heavy, we need people to move up. Before we took off, they had people move.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, you're not telling me if we load to the back and we don't know what's up in the middle of the front, that the plane's gonna pop a waelie.
Speaker 10: No, the the planes have to be stable and balanced. Well, I know that's a natural weight distribution, and yes, you can have it, you can have it off. It can be out of balance if you don't.
Speaker 5: Is that one of those wake up calls if they ask you to move because you've got the plane out of weight.
Speaker 10: If you are, it's a wake up call. If they ask only one person to move, you do feel like you're fat a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I also thought, when you know the transparent guy, which I appreciate him, keep me informed. I want all the information I can get. I'm eaves dropping if he was wrong. No, I'm eavesdropping on anybody in uniforms conversations because I'm about to lose my mind whenever the plane's not leaving on time, I want every bit of information I can get. I literally stood behind two pilots. They didn't know I was there, listening to them talking about whether we were really going to leave or not, because you know, the thing where they start delaying you every fifteen minutes means usually you're gonna end up not going, and they have this little process of making giving you hope, then breaking your heart again, and so I thought we're on one of those. But I heard one of the pilots saying, because there were some thunderstorms too. I mean I literally didn't know I was behind him, and he was like, how was it coming through Charlott, Yeah, little rough had to go way around. You think we gonna get out of here? Uh yeah, I think so. It's kind of down light rain. Now I think we'll get out here. But then what he did also, there was one flight attendant that apparently we needed. She was standing there and we all could see her with her phone and and mister transparency, who I appreciated by the way. I actually liked his approach better than people have bad attitudes. Just being transparent, just being transparent, but he put her in a terrible bun.
Speaker 4: He goes, just.
Speaker 5: Being transparent, We need this young lady right here to get on our planes. She's trying to find out whether she can fly on this flid or not. Then we just hoping they say yes, Well now that's turning on. Now she's sitting there, Well what happens. We all start going get on the plane. We gotta have you, please get on the plane. We all want to go home. And she keeps looking she's on the phone, like I'm waiting to see if they're telling me if I can if I can be y'all's flight attend.
Speaker 4: We really need to just be transparent. We really need this young lady. We're all like, get on the plane.
Speaker 5: And I mean so, I means he really made he really made her out to be a spectacle. It's all up to her, and you know what, to her credit, you finally got on the plane. Of course, I said thank you because of you, and I got I got a little bit of pushback. This is when you don't want to be too close to people in the uniform. I said, we're literally going to Birmingham. Why do we need a flight attendant? That's true, I ain't gonna service. I guess that's the law or something. Well, rick, safety, I got I got corrected on that real fast. What if what if y'all got to buy and you need you need all the staff for safety? And I thought, you just want to play that. We're just coming to Birmingham. I'm not even I can nearly fly. I'm not even gonna get pretzels.
Speaker 10: Uh so, uh, they don't even do the snack. They don't even do the snack on that short flight.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, first class, got so I saw it. Why is the middle seat on the way back to Oh that's fun. I had been in that middle seat in a long time.
Speaker 10: Did you not check in early enough to see.
Speaker 5: When I went to try to get us home, it is the only thing available. And I thought, well, for thirty five minutes, I can sit in that middle seat, and you just and you're just sitting there praying, please don't give me two things you don't want a ton of fun and and upset tired baby, and the flight has been delayed. Now the baby's really tired, okay. And and I was fortunate. I got a older lady who took care of herself, who was concerned about her ebook, and then a tall, slender guy who was concerned about how the NBA and UH and the braves were doing. So so it was it was I was I was sitting pretty okay, good, Yeah good. I think they looked at me more than I looked at them like a little while, so we got to sit by beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah uh.
Speaker 5: But but it all worked out leg space on.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I actually made a mistake too, and got I like to try to get on the emergency row and then I alway, you know, cry out when they ask, and I handle it. You got the dream team. We're all safe. Everybody rests on this plane. I got this, yes, but I did not know that the particular. I forgot that the emergency road does not have a trade that comes down in front of it, and you can't rock.
Speaker 4: The seat back.
Speaker 5: Oh you got a good leg room, but you can't rock back, and you don't have a trade when they bring your drinking some pretzels.
Speaker 4: I'd forgotten about that.
Speaker 5: It's always given take, ye, yeah, it's always given take on these things.
Speaker 10: I'm reading here that because of the engines to being in the back, that's one of the heaviest things on the plane. So you got to think about that, and and and then you know there's another topic of why don't they do it? All the window seats go in first. That way you're not having to go that's a good point, you know. So there's all kinds of addler.
Speaker 4: I didn't even thought about that. I'm getting off.
Speaker 10: That then aisles then or then middle then aisle. I don't know. But I was where they've looked at this, right.
Speaker 5: I was middle seat guy, and I got it, and I got on, and I got on first, and I knew I couldn't even settle into my middle seat because I've got to let I've got to let the window.
Speaker 4: Goud come through. Sorry, sorry, sorry about that. Let me let me get out, let me stay.
Speaker 5: And hey, fellow travelers, when we stop settle, if we're this far back on the plane, let everybody and some of y'all, hey, go ahead and get your overhead bag and get ready. Okay, don't let us all be excited. And you've set in your seat right up to the last minute. Now you're getting up getting your bag.
Speaker 10: Don't stand up too early though, No, there's.
Speaker 4: A there's a fine line.
Speaker 10: Don't get up too early.
Speaker 5: But don't sit there too long, okay, because we're all about to lose over loving mind to get off this plane. And it takes way too long for us to get off. And how about this, If you're getting your bag and I'm on the I'm on the aisle seat easy with the elbow to the head.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 10: To get it for you.
Speaker 4: I'll grab it for you. Yeah, let me get it.
Speaker 5: Yes, and uh, and some of y'all what y'all do is carry ons y'all already be ashamed. I mean it literally, it's like you you're hiding a dead body up there in that loft.
Speaker 4: That thing's huge, and if you.
Speaker 10: Can't hand then you don't need to be bringing it.
Speaker 5: You check, you got too much, says hey, appreciate y'all trying to add a few seats too. But just when the aisle wasn't narrow enough, a couple of these new things, y'are doing this business comfort. Now you knock it one out even further than the aisle. That ale's already tied enough. It's it's just there's just so many things that could improve on their travel, so many.
Speaker 10: Also fabric suitcases. You can squish those a little bit maybe if you're trying to finagle it. If you go to hard case, it's not gonna squash. It's hard. You can't hard cases don't squash.
Speaker 5: Hey, buddy, they just told us we don't have enough. They don't think we have enough room for some reason on the plane for all of our carry on stars that they allow. So you can't be horizontal, guy, turn that thing around backet in there. Don't lay it in their horizontal.
Speaker 10: Maybe even on its side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't go in there like that. You're taking up more space than you do. You not know how to do this. Let me help.
Speaker 10: I'm seeing here that of all the things we're talking about, the different ways of bloating to backpack und ultimately they figured out that back to front boarding creates more problems than it solved.
Speaker 4: Does it? Really, That's just what they said. It just didn't seem like it.
Speaker 10: You would hope, you would think. But I don't think people can handle that. They told you, buddy, people can't handle them.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll be back. More than Rick Partners Show coming up.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. What still denying any in Bodlands in the food Fights of nineteen seventy nine?
Speaker 4: Rick Burgess, All right, here we go, America. Thanks for being with us today. All right, So all right, Sean, I'm watching text Nation. You know they're all over everything. A couple of things from text Nation that make a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: If I remember right, we started loading from the back to the front during COVID. If they could do it, then they could do it anytime. Also, why does the plane not pop a wheelie when you unload? If you can't load from the back to the front.
Speaker 10: It's not about popping a wheelie balance in the air, It's not gonna pop a week.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying, yeah, that's got nothing. That has nothing to do with the back to the front. You got to get the weight right, no matter how you love it. You may get them in there and you go, I'm sorry, you gotta move up here.
Speaker 10: Well, I think that when you load front to back, then you end up inherently just with more people in the front too.
Speaker 4: Right, No, now where did you get that?
Speaker 10: And more you're you're definitely sure to fill the front. Uh, you know.
Speaker 5: But we unload all the people off the front and all the people are sitting back here. Why are we not causing the problem?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 10: It's not during when it's sitting on the ground, it's an issue. It's when it's in the air.
Speaker 5: That doesn't make any sense because we resolving on the ground then before we ever take off, no matter how we load.
Speaker 10: Them right, because you got it, you have to go. It's in the it's in the air.
Speaker 4: Why do we do it during COVID it's in.
Speaker 10: The air problem. It's not on the ground problem. It's just coming on to the balance issue, is all I'm talking.
Speaker 5: No, the balance issue is real, but it shouldn't That shouldn't how we load everybody. Yeah, the other thing too. I want to say this, and I want to give you your props. Loading the window people first, brilliant.
Speaker 10: I don't I see. I feel like that would work.
Speaker 5: Next next to middle seat people, next dile people, brilliant.
Speaker 10: I do see how that would work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's brilliant, and I'm going to propose that.
Speaker 10: But you maybe just the splitting up of the families because generally people on the same row are sitting you know, you're sitting next to your family. Generally that would cause a problem. I do see how that was.
Speaker 5: How about that's a good time for everybody to suck it up and.
Speaker 10: Grow up a little bit and get some alone time.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, some a couple of things too. We need to hit today now, Greg, I know you're a huge fan of this, not a fan of people brawling. Don't misunderstand me. But and Adler, I have to ask this. Everybody in Jackson, Mississippi, wants to know.
Speaker 10: Where were you.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 10: I wish I had been there.
Speaker 5: To come in to remind everybody that they're in a family restaurant.
Speaker 4: Oh boy.
Speaker 5: Massive brawl started inside a restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi. Sadly, sadly, women can be seen getting punched other women.
Speaker 10: Or by a security guard. I don't think we can use the audio, all right, So a lot of screaming, I'm not Margaritas and Jackson, well okay. And this guy right here in the black shirt, he's a security guard and he's he's strapped, he's got he's not just a security guard in that he's he's got a license to carry.
Speaker 4: I guess is that the terms that the hip term? If I've got a gun on my thigh, I'm.
Speaker 10: Strapped, strapped having a weapon of any kind?
Speaker 4: That is that what that means?
Speaker 10: Stay strapped?
Speaker 6: I tell you one thing, don't be strapped when you try to park on Birmingham Airport valet anymore.
Speaker 4: Kill us to put it on the website, right, go ahead.
Speaker 10: So you're gonna see this dude and he women are hitting him. So I guess he just thinks it's fine then, because here he goes.
Speaker 4: Goodness, he didn't, just he didn't.
Speaker 10: Just the amount of women being punched is shocked. She came back is shocking.
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 4: Look at that got her pants? Who is he? Is that a woman he's punching there.
Speaker 10: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 10: I can't tell. I don't know it. But the red shirt that took the beat, I think red shirt was a woman.
Speaker 4: Yes, are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: Yes? And that's all that we could play that clip. Bam bam, bam.
Speaker 4: Bam bam.
Speaker 10: The amount of women being punched.
Speaker 5: You're right, red shirt is a woman. I think, Oh my goodness, it's always sorry.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Is this lady's night?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 10: I think it was. He's a lady that he's getting just going bam bam boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, this security guard is not big on being punched by anybody. No, And it looks like it's all women except for hat there and he's trying the video. Look and this one hasn't learned her lesson. She's still punching.
Speaker 10: He did not care that it was Wow. He said, you punch me, I'll punch you back.
Speaker 4: And I have to ask you as Margarita is a family restaurant.
Speaker 10: I wish I had been there to scream out, this is a family restaurant.
Speaker 4: Ladies pants get ripped off.
Speaker 10: I think she was wearing tights. Oh, okay, it did look like. In fact, I can't show you the later section of the fight because the fighting goes on for a minute and a half.
Speaker 7: No, it does.
Speaker 10: The bro goes on for an and half. Yes. At one point, one of the security guards just throws a woman on the ground and then you know.
Speaker 4: That big security guard. He looked like a video game.
Speaker 5: Now here's somebody that says, I'm in Jackson. You're right, somebody lost their pants. How do you lose your pants?
Speaker 10: Oh wow, I know that tube tops are not good for tubetops and fighting.
Speaker 4: I got that. Yes, the pants is one.
Speaker 5: At one point I was thinking, how did that? As I thought that it could be that ladies' night at Margaret? He does maybe got out of hand. It sounds like there's a country song that says, you know, tequila makes your clothes come on?
Speaker 10: Yeah, right right right?
Speaker 5: That and big security guards that and apparently wildly punching security guards.
Speaker 4: And he was almost like a so there are no pants. There are no pants.
Speaker 10: The security guard, the big lady didn't have any pants.
Speaker 4: You're really for a moment. Can't tell you're really for a moment, can't tell you that happens. Okay, how do you lose it's going to be there. How do you lose your pants in.
Speaker 6: A She did have pants, She's still to her credit.
Speaker 4: To her credit, she did not let it distract her.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It began to distract everybody else, but not her, you know, but for a minute, she's so big you can't even tell.
Speaker 10: No, you can't tell good Oh wow, that was all.
Speaker 5: That's a brawl right there. That's probably as good a restaurant braw as you ever seen. And some of the women that he had knocked down, they jumped back and going after it fighting. And he's built like a tank. He's just swinging like a tank.
Speaker 10: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, So more more things to cover today, Greg, where are you? And I'm gonna ask this question?
Speaker 4: Where are you? And Lady Gaga?
Speaker 5: So I think she's talented, but she's weird. And I'm not a huge fan of music, but I think she's talented.
Speaker 10: She is too, but I think she also is something weird going on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's something. Have you ever noticed that?
Speaker 5: Lady god Got is one of those people like if you asked me what she look like, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I know she looks different every time you see her.
Speaker 10: Right, it's like she does.
Speaker 5: I like her Stars Born, Like you held up various pictures and you said, which one of these is Lady god Got? And if they weren't, and maybe they're all Lady god Got, I would pick only one. Yeah, you're right, I would not say they all are.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Am I talking about costumes? I'm talking about She just looks different every time you see her. Yes, I don't even really know what she looks like.
Speaker 4: And I think she looks like she did in Stars.
Speaker 10: Guys, y'all go let me finish this sentence. She'll shave her eyebrows off in a second. Yes, what it's what are you doing? You look like an alien?
Speaker 4: No eyebrows shavirs off?
Speaker 10: There, please, y'all. She in these she looks pretty normal for her. But when the eyebrows are gone, it changes your life.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that she now hosts the Record But this is gonna hurt you, Greg, for the highest attended concert in history by female artists, according to Variety. Now, Greg, you're going to question this number. I can hear this coming. Okay, Over two million people attended a concert this weekend in Rio.
Speaker 10: Crowd looks big.
Speaker 4: Two million. They're saying to me and Greg and I got to know where you are on that.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's all be tough to get an accurate count of that? Do you think that's two melli and p that's a lot of funks I've always heard in Rio. It's a lot of these big shows that they are like two fifty three hundred thousand, but I've never heard that many. Alright, see look where the stage is that are showing you there compared to the crowd, Adler, do do we have enough sound for the can people here?
Speaker 4: They're that far back? They will plump.
Speaker 10: They'll have speaker arrays. Here you go, here's a better view of it. Here they'll have the speaker arrays can keep going and going and going, and then they have screens that keep going and going and going down this huge long corridor on COVID Cavana Beach. There you go. Each one of these lights is a huge speaker array and it just keeps going and going and going, and it has a screen on there as well. So look, there you go, there's airs.
Speaker 4: But I'm not really at the concert. If I'm about three back.
Speaker 10: You're watching the TV and you're you're watching a concert that's a mile away at that point.
Speaker 4: My goodness, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, the man who removed the phrase what's you know good? From Society Week Purchase.
Speaker 5: I'll be watching that text Nation said, MythBusters did a whole segment on how they load planes.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be all over that. Okay, So relief Factor, you know.
Speaker 5: They've been with us, you know, eleven years now, coming from the Rick and Bubba Show now into the Rick Burgess Show. And let me tell you something. I use it every single day. I love this product. I just love it. And let me say it's all natural. And if your problem is inflammation, relief Factor is likely the solution. Now, we're not masking pain, fellas, we're not masking pain no, so we don't think that. So it may not be instant, but it's all natural. That's why we say three weeks for nineteen ninety five and three weeks you'll know. And if inflammation is the root of the problem, it will get to the foundation of the problem and naturally, naturally eradicated for good. So get yours now by going to relief Factor dot com, relieffactor dot com or go to Rick Burgess Show dot com and just check the sponsors dilemma. And then we got to discuss this. I saw Greg early. I'm talking about before the sun came up, when the sun came up this morning, and I took the time to what is so he sees me. We were taking the journey and bet four o'clock, about four o'clock and Greg says, hey, there's a Waterburger order at the front door of the building, not our studio, but the building that the studio is in.
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 5: Inside and it was inside the lobby, laying inside the glass doors. It's still there. It just went back. It is still there. First of all, I thought that somebody ordered. Does Waterburger even do breakfast? And it's not open at for that, you think it couldn't have got in. There's no way, right, So to me, whoever left it would have had to let after Friday before closing because the place locks on the weekend. Yeah, there's right, there's a water Burger order that came to this building. Could have been a sweet two hundred on a two bagger. So we we've we've come to the conclusion it had to be Friday.
Speaker 4: I almost want to go look at it.
Speaker 10: But why not should we go look at the date on it? Maybe there's like a receipt with a date on it.
Speaker 5: Here's what I was saying. Do we eat it? We don't eat it? Long has it?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 4: Go get it?
Speaker 12: Get it?
Speaker 10: We eat it only today?
Speaker 6: It's not if the receipting it's not from no, no, no, what if it What if it's not?
Speaker 5: What if it's recent? It had to have been Friday. Let's have a look, all right, go get it's going to get it, you know, because honestly, sometimes I feel like we're the only people in this building, us in Sweet two hundred. Well, like I used, nobody's eating this because people have been coming in and out all day and it's still sitting in the spot. Are you amazed that people now can come in the door and no one's moved it. I know what they probably think somebody's coming to get So I guess somebody ordered one of your delivery services whatever you use, door dash, Uber eats, whatever, And is there another one that that's the main too, So I guess they came here, couldn't find the person and this had to.
Speaker 4: Been Friday afternoon.
Speaker 5: Did they just set it outside because the door was opened. They just set it inside the door. That's what I'm wondering. And then nobody claim looking for sweet two hundred? What about people going out? No one did anything with it on Friday. And this is two bags, so it's substantial order. Yeah, like it was going to an entire office. Paddler comes in eating something out of that bag. Well, well, let me tell you, somebody's gonna be there to eat it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know that? How much to eat it?
Speaker 1: Scorting?
Speaker 4: What it is that? If it's fries, I probably will.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's not great, but it ain't gonna right, but you may have die. I don't think i'd eat anything that's meat. No, I think that'd be problem.
Speaker 4: If it's a pastry, if they have pastry, yes I would, Yeah, I'd consider it. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't I would consider it. I mean it's courting, all right. So what let's see it got it? Thank you, adler. Let's see what this is? Man, that's like something to play.
Speaker 10: Drinks in there, drinks, there's drinks in there, guys.
Speaker 4: This is this has been here since had to be Friday.
Speaker 10: We got a receipt with a date here.
Speaker 5: It is delivery for delivery. It was some guy named Mike.
Speaker 4: Matt goodness, oh no, my goodness.
Speaker 10: What's the date? Is that a date?
Speaker 4: I'm looking? Do you see it?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 4: We go five four? What's today? Today's five five?
Speaker 6: But how they get in here on Sunday one nine am?
Speaker 4: Oh, somebody have been somebody been taken to.
Speaker 10: Drinking late night?
Speaker 5: It says one twenty nine am. The cashier wrung it up on five four yesterday, so one now would have been like overnight Saturday. Somebody might have been working. But why didn't they get their food? I don't know to see what? Should we look at?
Speaker 4: Leave somebody? Somebody might have been working on the radio. Do we leave it alone?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: They don't have a lot of people all that time of night anymore. Well that might, you don't know. Somebody might have been up there to see the name.
Speaker 10: It's still sealed, it says, secure.
Speaker 4: Secure, there's no ice. Ice is all melted.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's been sitting there. Let's look at it basically. Should we look at it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 4: It's basically Saturday night. It is Saturday night late.
Speaker 10: Look at it?
Speaker 5: Okay, it says right here, there's two water burgers in here two medium fries, and there's the cokes.
Speaker 4: Well that's a medium coat. Wow, that's a big one.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened to the people that order to see what's on that same thing, because we don't have to open it because we've.
Speaker 4: Got it on the outside. All right, So I guess there's.
Speaker 5: A burger in here and fries, then a burger in here and fries, and then two drinks.
Speaker 10: Which do you want?
Speaker 4: I'll keep these fries. I would eat the fries.
Speaker 10: Would you?
Speaker 4: Oh rick, why would you not eat the fries? I'm not eating the fries.
Speaker 10: Look how soggy this bag is?
Speaker 5: Twenty bucks? You eat the fries? Did you eat fifty? I'm not giving you fifty. Must eat fries.
Speaker 4: Huh okay, uh two fries? Yea, he's coming back. Wait a minute. I'm afraid you wanna get sick. I'm not.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's that seems you can take. No, it's fine about this. I'll go thirty bucks if you eat the burger.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not eat two fries. And then you got to drink out of that tea. No meat, no meat? Okay, what about that tea? To pop off that tea guys, who's do y'all think this was?
Speaker 20: For?
Speaker 5: All I know is somebody, Mike, it's been here a long time, Mike, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know, maybe came up here to get a stuff. Oh we know that.
Speaker 5: I know, Hey know what happened to that person handler? There's a lot of water burgers we live around this joint. I really think you could probably eat the fries and be fine. Ricky probably could, But I just, I just I just can't make it. It's not worth what might happen? Is that what you're saying? I know, I just think that's been there anybody familiar with food. So it was a little after midnight, somebody says this morning somebody said it was for the cleaning crew of the building. Maybe, oh maybe people are saying with the preservatives, there's nothing wrong with his food.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's probably true.
Speaker 10: Oh here's well, but how did it get in? How did it get in?
Speaker 5: What if somebody would have had to open the door for him? And why would they leave it there because the door would have been locked.
Speaker 10: It when in the morning, because a YouTuber commented somebody was drunk and gave the wrong address. But that still doesn't explain how they got how.
Speaker 4: It got outside the door? Yeah, but we were sitting inside.
Speaker 5: May I propose this, but it couldn't have happened because we're the first person people here.
Speaker 4: Let me kill that idea.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, somebody saw it outside on the sidewalk put it inside the door.
Speaker 4: But we're the first people here. We didn't do it.
Speaker 5: Is it possible that that our buddy who cleans everywhere that's here before us, would he have put it inside if he saw it outside. That's possible.
Speaker 4: Oh, the landscaping, he wasn't working this morning.
Speaker 10: I called him our buddy who cleans. You call him our buddy who cleans that. He's good, even landscape.
Speaker 5: He's our buddy and he cleans. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 10: He's doing landscaping and he's not cleaning.
Speaker 4: You're just that thing where we say landscape makes this.
Speaker 5: I mean he's he's doing he's cleaning up the parking lots, cleaningscape.
Speaker 4: He's doing landscape.
Speaker 5: Somebody, we needscaping, include clean up parking lots.
Speaker 4: But okay, fine, all right.
Speaker 10: Somebody said we need to check the cameras. Do you guys have access to those.
Speaker 4: Camera We ain't got access to nothing.
Speaker 5: Pre ordered code given to the delivery service.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 5: All right, somebody says, I'll eat the burger and the fry for twenty You're right, though you could eat it wouldn't hurt you at all. I'm not going to. I found myself kind of wanting to because I'm kind of hungry, but but pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think if we open this up with the preservatives are in it and attempted that RFK Junior would run through that door.
Speaker 4: This is what's wrong with America. Stop it right so? Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, somebody said, as the gout stowed your butche probably orbody again. Okay, yeah, when it stays over, I was just gonna cure somebody.
Speaker 4: Okay, who's gonna have a side. Oh, I know exactly what he's got a right right now?
Speaker 10: I'm cool.
Speaker 4: You can't do it on see.
Speaker 5: No, no, somebody said, Mike Lindale sent it from my store.
Speaker 4: It's a my burger.
Speaker 5: Gosh, it's a good one. I don't think we should eat it.
Speaker 10: No, No, you're right, we shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Should we leave it alone? Nobody's gonna get it.
Speaker 10: This is trash. He needs to be thrown in the trash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we now know it was. It was ordered at one twenty nine a m son, middle of the night, Sunday. But I would I would be sad. It would be an extension that we would call that Saturday. Yes, we would back in the day, back in the day, that would be Saturday night. And I'll tell you, back in the day, you, back in the day, you would have found that food noy.
Speaker 11: No, you know.
Speaker 10: Bags empty that look like they're torn apart by animals, and.
Speaker 4: My mare urns mail close by.
Speaker 5: Somebody said fifty bucks to eat the burger and fries and lick somebody on the foot.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll come back. We'll go.
Speaker 5: Unscreen phone calls to wrap up the hour. The number eight eight eight, the number six big box.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burcher's show. Get on the show, No by calling one eight eight eight six big box.
Speaker 5: All right, it's unscreened phone calls to wrap up the hour from text nation.
Speaker 4: Leave the burger for speedy tomorrow. He'll eat it. Yeah, I ain't part of it. On the way out, I wasn't. It was a little dry, all right.
Speaker 5: So restaurant restaurant owner, do not eat this food. It's riddled with bacteria.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, all right, all right, so but don't forget.
Speaker 5: Go to the contest button at Rick Burgess Show dot com. The three finalists for maywha'ma smile again are there, and you can vote on the one that you want to win a lot of your voting.
Speaker 4: So go do that.
Speaker 5: Now, let's go to unscreen phone calls. Are you going to hear his ringing? And then when we answer it, it's your turn. Hello, You're on the Rick Bridgers Show. Unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Hey, Greg, I think that water burger mail is still better than that national anthem.
Speaker 5: Then, all right, we survived that veteran you know what, we thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't great, but we thought it was going to be. I thought I would take a stand and go I'm sorry and can't pretend. But it really wasn't bad enough for that.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't. They were parts of it that work, Oh yeah, but as a whole it was good enough. Rick Burgess Show, unscreen phone calls, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 17: Today is show on Jack eight your anniversary?
Speaker 4: Oh well, how about that this morning.
Speaker 20: I did not I did.
Speaker 17: I've got some klity traps that I got set out on the farm.
Speaker 7: They've been stealing my chickens and stuff.
Speaker 17: Yeah they will, so you I only got in on my anniversary. I've been trying for five years.
Speaker 5: But today, well, congratulations to you and your wife. And you know she is a blessed woman beyond what she even understands. I think I said, thanks, tra Thank you.
Speaker 10: Jack.
Speaker 5: We continue unscreened phone calls. You're on the Rick Birdess Show.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Hey Rick, good morning, Hey buddy.
Speaker 8: I was watching TV last night and I saw David from Flowery Branch, Georgia on the commercial.
Speaker 4: Did you really does he look like he sounds? Yes?
Speaker 5: A lot of times people don't, you know, and but he does.
Speaker 7: That's funny, he does.
Speaker 4: Well how about that?
Speaker 5: And he's probably become the most popular endorser that we've that we've I mean, they bring him up all the time.
Speaker 10: My name is David.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good. That's pretty good. You've been working on that.
Speaker 10: I have, I really have he.
Speaker 4: Has? Do you how do you sound to yourself?
Speaker 10: My name is David.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're getting a little far ast gump. Okay, you bring it back.
Speaker 10: I'm from Flower Brunch, Georgia.
Speaker 5: Okay, I remember that we had them as advertisers, don't you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm making fun of a commercial.
Speaker 11: Sure.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 5: By the way, somebody said that there should be a number on that order. Oh, we should have called it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see. We should have called it and said, hey, you know I didn't I didn't see mhing.
Speaker 10: I didn't either, now that you mentioned it.
Speaker 5: They had to have been Hunger and this think they never got it. Hello, this is the Rick Burgers show. Unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Bruce from Trust, We'll hear Rick.
Speaker 4: And we're good. I hope you're okay.
Speaker 7: I'm doing great. Hey, listen, two things. One, who's the dude that Greg talks to every once in a while from I'm Home. That's so funny that that same baby blue was the color of Greg's.
Speaker 4: Jared jeral Kates, Gerald Kates.
Speaker 7: Jeral k. I didn't know whether that was that was classic. Let me tell you more. Jeraldkay, uh the funniest parts of your show too.
Speaker 15: Mayor Or like.
Speaker 11: Gary and Jerald Kay, we need we gotta get I talked.
Speaker 4: To him about that. We got to get Gerald in here one day.
Speaker 7: And there with Greg, because I mean he and Gary and Larry are funniest parts of the show other than just Greg, because Speedy, you know, much less speedy.
Speaker 6: And all right, Speedy's going to his kids graduation. People love speed. He's got a fan club.
Speaker 5: The guy's girlfriend thought Speedy was fine. That's all probably did. But no, you know when you look at Larry, Gary, Gerald, Cats, Scott Garoski, you know, and all that, and we've got it. We've got an ensemble. You know, Mark Garnett. We haven't had anyone in a while. Bring them by. Uh we continue Rick Burgess show, unscreen phone calls, Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is David. Can y'all please bring me my burger? I'm hungry, not bad.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty good David, right there, that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: You know what I just thought about because it happened to me one time, and I'm gonna tell you what happened. I've got it because it happened to me one time. So when you use now.
Speaker 4: I use yes, I will I use door dash.
Speaker 5: So they have my office address and they have my home address, and it's supposed to switch on its own, but there's been about two to three times that it didn't switch. No, I think it was out there on the sidewalk. Somebody said it inside. I'm going height it got here. I think that person was drunk at home and did a door dash and it delivered. They must work in this building, probably sweep to two hundred and they and they delivered it to work instead of their home, and that won something. In the morning, they were how they get it in here? Greg, You didn't hear me, They said it they set it out. Somebody works on Sunday. I know, maybe maybe somebody came in on Sunday.
Speaker 10: Just like oh, and they brought it into the door.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to go there.
Speaker 5: Somebody came in Sunday and said, well, look this is out here on the outside and brought it in because there's no.
Speaker 4: Way right the dasher could get it. No, but what a dasher just leave it outside on the side on the sidewalk. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I think so they could leave it and take a picture and they say, look, I delivered it to the address. Y'all aren't there.
Speaker 5: Don't you think it's highly likely that they had the work address.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: It was meant to be the home address makes sense because that's happened to me before. And then maybe somebody came in yesterday and so it's somebody's food. Can I tell you it's a terrible feeling you had to run back here on a week Listen, it's a terrible feeling when you, yeah, that can happen. You see that little door dash, you look, you go, oh no, it's the wrong address, and you just see them.
Speaker 4: Work some reason.
Speaker 5: You can't really At one time the guy and I could hear Sherry, my wife, standing in the front door.
Speaker 4: He's not here, he's at work. Now, let me tell you what you need to do.
Speaker 6: You go out here, and I'm like, maybe just telling the address. Just tell them that you come.
Speaker 5: Out here, you go up this street and now we get the bottom, turn right and then we get take that county road.
Speaker 4: You like that, And I'm like, I'm like, maybe just tell them the address.
Speaker 10: You'll see a wacky waving, flailing inflatable tube. Man, take a left.
Speaker 5: Here we are right, and so so anyway that I think it was the door dash app or the uber eats app. And sometimes this person dashes or ubers here and sometimes they do it at home, and it didn't do the switch out of it happened to me. Somebody came by yesterday to work and put it inside or something. Oh you think I want dash lunch up here? Oh I've seen you dash me anytime many times. I mean, because this is not you know, if you leave the office and then you have to come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're still here.
Speaker 5: If you're still here, I like the food to come here, finish what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Then you've done for the day. Is that him?
Speaker 5: By the way, somebody just send us a picture of David and he yeah, he does it like he's sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, says Prevaging. That's him, that's him.
Speaker 5: Is okay, you're you're almost there, Adler, I mean you're you're you you right there?
Speaker 10: You are so very close there he is, bless his heart.
Speaker 4: How about this.
Speaker 5: He looks like a nice man, he does. And I do think the product that he's pushing you probably want somebody sounds a little bit clearer. Yeah, because it's supposed to help you be a little more. Maybe somebody hears it on your behalf tells you about it. Right, it's somebody who doesn't have that problem. There you you know, yeah, and it's okay.
Speaker 4: To have a voice.
Speaker 5: Guy, I tell you I would have gotten honestly, and I know you like having people actually using the product. That guy that does the sharing insurance thing, the faith based what is it called the insurance company. Yes, you do insurance and you like help each other out something. First, I'd get somebody wouldn't pay for my part.
Speaker 10: I don't think if that's how it works. So Christian Christian Healthcare Manage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that guy that does their commercials, he makes me want to do it.
Speaker 4: He would make me get previged, you know what.
Speaker 5: I just like the way he kind of the way he talks. I like to see him working an airport and if he's being transparent right here. Hey, thanks for being with us. We'll catch you on the next edition at the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.