Speaker 1: Jay Z told us to buy paintings and we were like, na, we will, We're cool.
Speaker 2: Mant I bought a bunch of them. I also stopped playing jerseys when he told me.
Speaker 1: All right, well maybe you'll be the jay Z of rat Tails, but.
Speaker 2: We'll put it on man.
Speaker 3: As a racists money stuff. I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: All I want to do is a zoom zoom zoom and my boom boom. Yep, there it is. There it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another for now episode of.
Speaker 2: My Mama told me. I just want to say I hate effects with you and listen. Is a big teddy Riley guy. That's all I want to say. The podcast where we the podcast where we dive deep into the buckets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: And we finally worked to prove that little Wayne snapped off dreadlocks are the actual cause of the devolved in America.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's that whatever juice came out in the middle of that snapped off dreadlock, it started to dissipate. It goes off into the air and out into the air, and it's infecting our brains. One of them dreadlocks snap off around twenty twelve, around twenty thirteen, you're telling me that's not connected to where things have gone.
Speaker 2: I mean, it does feel like a direct correlation, Like if I'm looking at the timeline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn yeh yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: That was heavily that was a That was a Nati dreadlock.
Speaker 1: That's bad dreadlock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship had absorbed all kinds of essences.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you know this dreadlocks snapping off, This is bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay, that's I like that one. I think that's very reasonable. All right, Well, well, I'm like Sugerman and I'm David Boy.
Speaker 1: And we can't. We can't talk about snapped off dreadlocks all day our guests today. He ain't got no snapped off dreadlocks as far as I know. Maybe he's got like some sick history of his dreadlocks snapping off, but as far as I know, his his dreadlocks have remained unsnapped this entire time. He's amazing, He's hilarious. You know him, probably best from his phenomenal performances Thug Yoda on the the hit Insecure. Truly every one's favorite character from that show. I don't think I meet a single individual who doesn't cite at least three things that you said throughout the years. And more importantly, he's on a brand new show called So Help Me Todd. He's hilarious. Give it, Give it up for our guests, mister Tristan Jay Winger. Hell yeah, yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 2: I'm great.
Speaker 4: How y'all doing that was a great intro. I appreciate it. And for the record, my mom does have one of my snapped off pieces of hair in her scrap book of mine. Wow. But when I was younger, my mom I had I had a duct tail in the back and it was very long, and then I have to cut it off in order to get into this program in school. But she kept it.
Speaker 2: First of all, racist it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said boys couldn't have long hair.
Speaker 1: Wow, them little tails. Those ain't long hair. That's not that don't count as long hair, you know what I mean, You don't have a rat tail. And you get to be like, yeah, I got long hair.
Speaker 2: You have had one on the Cosby Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a rat tail. That's differ it was.
Speaker 2: It was a cool air.
Speaker 4: I mean that bad boy was long. It was about ten damn really.
Speaker 1: And that's verysive, and I want to congratulate you and your mother for maintaining ten inches of rat tail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how often did you have to get it rebraided?
Speaker 4: She would rebraided about once a week because it only took like, what five minutes she would press it to get it at its maximum length, and just yeah, that thing up. That's yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad actually because it's it's unbecoming. If I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking it back. I was just about to say.
Speaker 1: Whoa, you're going You're going to be like a dude?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Who does that again?
Speaker 2: I mean not when you say it like that, it doesn't make me feels just I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Else to say. You're just gonna be because you're not gonna set a trend. You're thirty five, so you're just gonna be a man. Who hey trends. I don't think so, big dog. I think Jason pretty washed here.
Speaker 4: Right, jas many niggas are walking around with free form hair like it's just him and the weekend, and the weekend was like, I give up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's also Canadian.
Speaker 1: H Tristlan. We we you came to us today. This is our behavior the whole time, So you got to figure out how you're gonna make it through. You came to us today with a conspiracy theory that that we both got excited about. You said, my mama told me flu shots are actually tracking chips.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, I mean it's just they make they You know, this season comes around every single year, and every single year there are millions of people born in the United States, right, And how do you get everybody on board, to get everybody on the same page so you know exactly where they are. You can't give infants a cell phone, right, because that's that's a whole other topic. Because these are tracking These are tracking devices. You know, we log in every day on them, but no one's logging in as an infant. No one is logging in at three months old. You can't even say anything. You don't have any opinions except that you want some milk from your mother. So they've got to find some way to track individuals in this country. And what other way than by giving people flu shots. We have to know where everybody is at all times. We got to keep track of these motherfuckers, like we gotta know where everybody is and how you do that by scary. Okay, okay, okay, funk Flex knows he's going to funk Flex knows.
Speaker 1: So just to be clear, and I think I'm hearing you correctly, you are you are a believer of this. This isn't just a thing you're You're passive inside of You're like no flu shots tracking devices?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Well listen, you know a lot of people believe this. This is just something that I was told.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Like politics to get that TV money, all right. I like that. People even looked side to side like you had a crowd there.
Speaker 2: This was good.
Speaker 4: It's just they're good people on both sides this issue.
Speaker 2: No everybody by sneakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, some people believe this. Other people believe that they don't want to get sick every year, and so you know, sometimes they go to their Lucal drug store and they get a little shot in the arm and it's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And okay, I guess my next question is when was your last flu shot? Are you a flu shot guy? Are you? Are you not? You're like no, I'll never get a flu shot? What ever? Are you like? They'll never find me? Man who's on TV every week.
Speaker 4: I can't say that they that I've ever received said flu shot.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't remember when exactly I I've had one of these flu shots. Yeah, I My memory only goes as far back as I can remember. I can only remember back to about this second grade and god, so I was about six, and as far as I can remember, I don't remember getting a flu shot at six. So you know what, I can't remember, I can't recall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I love that.
Speaker 1: Are you in the place now where you're like, I'm gonna I'm telling I'm telling everybody I know this is like are you trying to propagate this or are you like? No, this is just for me and people will figure it out on there. Are you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where are you in the In the championing of the.
Speaker 4: Ideas, there are a lot of things that I champion. I like people, I champion just love for everyone. I champion that we you know, multi vitamins, I champion multi vitamins. I take a powdered version of them. I'm mixed with water. I champion one of the other things that I was told when I was young that I definitely follow as never to leave home without a jacket, because you know how you're gonna be out, so you know you're just throwing a jacket. Make sure you have one of those on, so you know. And whether or not people choose to understand and and heed my advice, that is up to them.
Speaker 2: So I don't give a fuck. Who'll say, oh crap, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's right. Makes me wish I could take back my last fucking flu shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm I'm sold.
Speaker 2: I think I got it when I got boosted like a mark.
Speaker 1: I think this, this kind of control, this kind of professionalism inside of it is fucking convincing. It's making me go, yeah it was. This man's too goddamn good for their for there not to be some legitimacy to the presentation.
Speaker 2: Here's my question to you, Likeston, when was your last flue shot? Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh, that's a good question. So here's here's a honest to god truth is that when I was in college, I signed up for the like experimental flu shots because I needed the money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've all done medical testing for bredon. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, boy, oh boy, twenty five dollars a shot that sounds good to me. Sounds like me and the bitch is going to Windy's.
Speaker 2: Or for the whole car.
Speaker 1: Come on, y'all, it's on me tonight.
Speaker 4: Shakespeare ever, anybody.
Speaker 1: So I'd be lying if I didn't say that my if if if in fact, what is being presented is true, and I'd be lying if my blood isn'tcoursing with with micro chips.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I had a good cause. Like so okay, So here's what we're saying on a base level, right, it would mean that the micro chip doesn't last forever, right, Obviously, it needs to be right re up to every now and again. That's what that's what That would be the basis of why we have to do it every.
Speaker 4: Year, right exactly. Yeah, there's a software update right right, just like you know you get updates for your phone and all of your mobile devices. There are software updates that are improvements, have advancements and computer technologies. I mean even when we look at you know, cars that are coming out now with over the air updates.
Speaker 2: Top you know, Bluetooth.
Speaker 4: Bluetooth was a revolution. You know a lot of people have air pods and a lot of people will have like bluetooth here phones, and some people are sticking with the wired joints because they provide a great audio through the microphone.
Speaker 2: Who you telling look at me right now? You can I keep a chord. I keep a chord.
Speaker 4: Case in point. And so in order to get the people who are unable to cut the chord, say to speak, you know, those those flu shots have to be updated regularly, damn.
Speaker 1: And so those of us that that have been caught tricked into into sort of re upping, are just re upping technology for for our own tracking, are we? Is the argument here, and I want to be clear, is the argument here that the flu shot otherwise has zero function, that it truly is just like or they like, hey, here's a flu shot that's going to help your body, but also got you.
Speaker 4: We got you well, so you know there there there are lots of a different type so vitamins and medications that have multiple resources in them. Like for example, there's there's this new medication called ozimpic that is for diabetics, right, that's that was the primary function of it. But one of the side effects is weight loss. So a lot of people are using it for weight loss. And so you said everybody on the on the oscars was on Ozimic. Yeah, and that is another theory that you don't have time to talk about today.
Speaker 2: Also, you don't have to call them theories. This is the safe place say facts. This is a fact.
Speaker 4: Every single last one of those people on that stage were on Ozimpic. There was a pre party sponsored by Exemple. I ain't playing there were there were There was a pre party hosted and present by Ozimpic.
Speaker 1: Doctor Ozivik himself game House. Finally, all my children and are amongst me and presented them in awards my sun children.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly why. Uh Jamie Lee Curtis, she's the new spokesperson that's gonna be. It's a new.
Speaker 1: I think. I think her thing was was bad bowls. She she had that those gut issues, which is why she did the yogurt Activitia.
Speaker 4: Oh the makers of Activita Olympic.
Speaker 1: You know, ship yourself either way, come on and have some of these.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come out. The truth shall set you free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just needed them shuffled around a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think we might be ready to to throw to a break. Before we do that, let's let's ask one final question. I'm curious to know. Do you feel like, should we find out that these tracking systems are placed in our body, that that we are in fact me track through these micro chips. Is there something that we can do about it? Or is this just there?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: They got us. Boom goes to the dynamite.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the thing that a lot of people are doing these days, they're consuming large amounts of gatorade, specifically, specifically the purple gatorade.
Speaker 2: Chuck, he lives in my apartment.
Speaker 4: Bro okay, because the purple one, as we all know, and this is not a theory, goes right through the bloodstream. It's got a lot of calcium in it. Tr Bones grow, they I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that there's anything else that needs to be said. Purple Gatorade does a lot for me. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more than the Jay Winger and more.
Speaker 2: My mama told me.
Speaker 4: Because I look good at him good, I feel good, and you sing good and Nick love good.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, welcome back. We have young King Tristan J. Winger dropping bombs. The truth. Tell you, idiots, the truth you've been looking for.
Speaker 1: Truth?
Speaker 2: Here it is here.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Fucking boards. Nothing about that. I didn't even mean to put that one on. That was the wrong one. And that's how excited I am about this young man who's.
Speaker 1: No, what, don't even listen to me. You're malfunctioning because you're.
Speaker 4: Somebody put water on the boards. Listen, it's that flu shot.
Speaker 2: If I could take back one thing in the last year now more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you a flu shot every year?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: But yeah? Got warst year? Yeah, I got it. Made me think it was rich people shit to do because I was alreadyized.
Speaker 1: Like the way you just bitched, it was like you had to save up for your big flu shot triannually. That's not annually.
Speaker 2: You could try it. You take it three times a year.
Speaker 1: I meant every three years. But you know, I think it's that that same thing that bi annually suffers from bi weekly. Yeah, bi weekly. It's like one of those is incorrect, and none of us agree on which one.
Speaker 2: No, it's hard, it's hard to set up a recurring event. The point is, no, I was I was bro I was off the grid, off the flu shot. I need to have teal insurance from like I left home at seventeen MM and I started doing I didn't have health insurance for like fourteen years, so there's a huge gap. That's my Jesus time. They don't know where they don't wear years. Doctor, not one good for you? A couple couple, couple, a couple emergency room visits that you know you have legal idea? Who owes those bills? You know what I'm saying. But yeah, no, no, no, no, not at.
Speaker 1: All, Prisidan. How how often are you consulting with the medical.
Speaker 4: I mean, as you can probably already tell I, I don't I have a CA I have. I have a cabinet where I have lots of different teas. Tell basil leaves does a lot for us if you don't know. Basil leaves and ginger.
Speaker 2: And old bay seasoning, old bay.
Speaker 4: Seasoning exactly, O bay seasoning right there, right next to the ginger ale. I bet he's got some echination, man, absolutely, absolutely echination.
Speaker 2: What is that other?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: The other maca root throughout the whole body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every piece is getting getting a little mocka root in.
Speaker 2: The nose before bad it stops your snoring exactly.
Speaker 1: I did do a fair amount of research on your conspiracy theory that I'd love to hear your thoughts on obviously. Uh, you know, take it as it is. I'm not a bright man, and I'm learning a lot today. I truly this has been very informative for me personally. The first statistic I'll throw your way is that, based on polls, there's at least five percent of Americans that believe definitely this is true, that flu shots are actually tracking chips, with another fifteen percent who believe that this is probably true. They're not as certain as some people, but they are fairly certain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's at least twenty percent of the population right there who are going to live a very healthy and prosperous life. Checking these twenty percent, But see, doesn't that make sense? Twenty percent of the population, you know, twenty out of one hundred people getting to just live on We'll just populate the earth. This is exactly what I talk about on my Twitter when I talk about when talking about evolution, it's twenty percent. I ain't no monkeys, Okay, Well, I mean there's evidence to suggest otherwise, is that I don't support.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: She want to fuck with the.
Speaker 4: Dude, Okay, okay, because eighty percent of people a million years ago when we were on this planet, only had four fingers on you.
Speaker 2: That's why there are forefathers.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly exactly, King, thank you, come on, come on you.
Speaker 1: So I I came across an Atlantic art of the Atlantic excuse me or written by someone who works specifically for a data company where they work in creating quote unquote wearable devices, and he in this article is exploring the possibility that when he went to go get his COVID vaccine that he could have been possibly getting injected with a microchip. He goes, he's sitting and he's getting the vaccine, and he goes, all right, let me let me consider the possibilities here, and then he tries to write an article where he breaks down sort of the falsehoods, or rather the impossibilities of that actually occurring. Now before I read that, I'd love to hear your reaction just at the premise of this, just at the the premise of this art.
Speaker 4: What's the name of the company he works for? Yeah, well that's a good question. That's a good question. But I first want to express my disappointment and you getting this information from the Atlantic I'm surprised. I usually get I usually get my information from the watch tower.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you know, I'm a Pacific.
Speaker 4: Family exactly West coast. But I mean, it just makes it makes a lot of sense to me that, you know, there would be something also in this quote unquote visav vaccine that was generated just to get everybody to stay at home so they can you know, have you ever seen the Truman Show, Remember when he was on the boat and he was going toward the horizon then he ran into the wall. I do so, and that happened because that was a part of his quote unquote world he was living in that they didn't get to finish expanding.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: We live in a bubble, okay, and so why with everyone being at home for about a year, not able to go anywhere, they were able to finish different parts of this bubble that we live in. They were able to expand this bubble for us. And so, you know, it just makes sense to me that they had to keep track of people to make sure that we were staying at home, so they can do.
Speaker 2: That for us because originally the bubble stopped.
Speaker 4: At the dr exactlys go exactly ask all the passport bros. They know.
Speaker 1: I'll present a few more while I respect your choice and and hear you about the Atlantic critique. I'll present to you some of the information that that this possibly mistaken article communicates, and you tell me one way or the other where you fall in the information. One of the things that they they talk about in this article is that people's biggest concern, or at least what they claim is the concern, is that the microchips will somehow be powered through five G. Right, that they are communicating via five G towers powered through the five G and subsequently that's how they're tracking us. And one of the things that he points out is that five G chips as we have them now are about the size of a penny, which is far larger than anything you could fit into a vial to inject into a person.
Speaker 4: So I'm so glad you brought that up, because they are essentially part of the same ecosystem. If we think about let's say, for example, when we talk about Apple, we know Apple as this big conglomerate and they make all these devices that communicate with each other. So it's the same manufacturer as the five G chips. The flu shot COVID vaccine. If you go in and if you look at the manufacturer, if you go and look at the address, they all have the same address or road.
Speaker 2: I Land.
Speaker 4: The smallest state.
Speaker 1: Come on, they say, just all, I'm clear. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: Rhode Island School of design e whoa designing making the chips?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: You're saying they chose the smallest state to make the smallest chips that they didn't put into our our flu slation.
Speaker 2: How big a factory do you need if the chips are tiny? Do the math?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I know we can't all be architects.
Speaker 1: You could bump those out of an army's Oh okay, though you don't even need You don't need like some massive plot of land. Hence Rhode Island is the perfect location.
Speaker 4: The entire state is a factory. This is why no one's ever been there.
Speaker 2: It's amast corrupt state in the Union. Here that's looked that up. That's it's a fact.
Speaker 1: That's not not like this other don't look this other stuff up, but that you can look up upo that up. The next thing that this person talks about is that, frankly, there is a major dispute or certainly flaw in the argument in that the chips have to be powered somehow. They say there's no real power source for the chips inside of the human body, even if they were in fact small enough to make it inside.
Speaker 2: Come on, your body is a battery. You've ever seen the experiment children do with lemons and light bulbs.
Speaker 1: I haven't, but that sounds like it sounds like a black John mayorsong. Your body is a battery. Your body is a battery, double exactly, truth, your your thoughts is our bodies actually batteries?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yes to an extent. So the idea, as you're aware, there are different types of watches, right, I don't know if either of you guys are into watches at all. There's some watches that are powered about batteries, and there are some that are I mean, yeah, it's a construct, and that's a proper way to pronounce pronounce its.
Speaker 2: Construct.
Speaker 4: But but anyway, with watches, there are battery power watches and there are also automatic watches. Automatic watches depend on movement, so you keep on your watch. For example, this is the automatic watch. You keep it on. It uses your your movement, kinetic energy that is real kinetic energy and it powers the device. And the same thing happens with these chips. Five G requires a battery. That's why those are phones larger chips, but the smaller chips, the ones that they put in the flu shots, aren't there. They're too small for batteries, So they're relying on this kinetic energy from our body movement.
Speaker 2: That being said, so you understand what he's saying. The only way if you've got one of these flu shots, the only way to stay off the radar don't move. Shout out to my big people. Yeah, they don't know how many there are because we're not moving around them.
Speaker 1: Chips going to sleep mode and wait their turn come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's how they get.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: One of the points that you're making that I actually have to acknowledge is a valid point because I did look up what is the smallest microchip, like the smallest computer right now that that has been created, is technically small enough to fit in through the very small needles. I believe they're like something like twenty two millimeter whatever needles that are used for the COVID vaccine. There are, in fact chips that are small enough to do that. However, what they say is those chips are not built for any version of like a radio interaction. They're more just chips for like temperature sensing and and non communication based activities.
Speaker 4: Is that what they say? That is baloney? Because he wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, because this is a family podcast, so I can't have you out here using wild terms like baloney. Let's let's just take it easy, Okay, let's back the hey, let's back that ship up and talk to each other like adult.
Speaker 4: So all right, it's malarkey. Then that's my favorite kind of sandwich. Anyways, exactly Oscar Ascar, Myron has away with it.
Speaker 2: May Malarkey has. The first name is.
Speaker 1: Oscar Malarkey.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was that was for immigrants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he came to.
Speaker 2: These countries Oscar Malarkey.
Speaker 1: They changed it, they made them change. He was like, I'll fucking show you. I'm gonna make American food real.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll poison you from the inside out and you'll never know. Forget the name of Oscar J. Malarkey.
Speaker 4: But on a serious note, the fact that this chip measures temperature. Our body is a thermostat, okay, and we have to be at what temperature to be alive to eight point six ninety eight point six. Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you. I just wanted to be in the conversation I made. I made that, thank you, thank you. But you know, because you read.
Speaker 1: You read I was gonna say, I definitely think you can get colder than ninety eight point six and still keep still keep kicking around, but you have to maintain. Oh you gotta you gotta average out to ninety. Yeah, we's gotta usually be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the human bodies operating temperature is ninety eight point six degrees fahrenheit, Right, but I go by Kelvin.
Speaker 1: That means I can have like a sixty sixty three day as long as I get to a one to twenty day the next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I mean you gotta you gotta diversify.
Speaker 4: That's math.
Speaker 1: I got you, all right. Uh Okay, So you're saying that that this temperature, the need to measure temperature is a falsehood. Therefore these chips and selves are not doing what they're telling us they're claiming to do.
Speaker 4: Exactly because like I was saying earlier, the way that you know, you can take spam and make that into any kind of meat product thing. You can do that with. You can multitask with devices. So this device that measures our body temperature or you know, that's what it's actually doing is transmitting our location at all times directly to the White House to Joe Biden's computer.
Speaker 1: IM Joe Biden's big booty desktop. They he scrolls on. You know, he's got a big old, big old desk. Stop.
Speaker 4: He got a hook on it, got a shelf on it.
Speaker 1: His computer has boot up sounds. That ship is is regular, he said.
Speaker 4: A keyboard on top of that thing.
Speaker 1: The the other piece of information that I'd love to hear your thoughts on, And this is one of the major arguments they have against the suggestion that there are microchips and the fluid that's being injected is that they say that we, for example, for COVID, get vials of Phizer. Let's say that are basically meant to be dedicated. You're already off course on Fizer. You're like, no, I'm not here for Pfizer. Yeah, the p is silent whatever. But there are six to twenty five doses in each of these vials that they're sending, right, which means that you are using separate needles, but you're still injecting into the same like liquid, right, and as you pull from that liquid, there's no way of guaranteeing that you would have a microchip in each dosage just because it's free flowing liquid. M hm.
Speaker 4: So, if I learned anything in my high school science class, that's where they start. It's that. It's that that is where they start. That is where they start to get us. You know, trained is that liquids take the form and take the shape of their container. And so if we have you know these you know, I can't pronounce the name. I believe it begins with the P, but the P is silent, so I can't pronounce the rest of it. But if so, you have millions of microchips in this liquid, who's to say that with every injection we're only getting one microchip. That's not what I believe. I believe hundreds, if not hundreds of thousands of microsips in every dosage.
Speaker 2: Not at all. No, look at my dog, he's black as can be. Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a real yesah moment I think of that. That to your thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So this is fascinating because you're saying that that there are there are hundreds to hundreds of thousands of microchips in each pull, so it doesn't matter if we're not getting all the microchips and and am I then to believe that that they're just all powering a single connection that or they like only working one at a time kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Have you heard of a mesh network? Like like you know, you go to a certain part of your house, me and Wi Fi. We used to just have one Wi Fi I mean not my house, but we used to people would have one Wi Fi rider in the house. But like now you need multiple routers in your home to create a mesh network. Nobody's home is that big. No one needs that many routeris in their home. So it's the exact same principles that they adopted from this mesh Wi Fi network to put hundreds of thousands of these microchips in our bodies to create a what mesh network in our own human body powered by our kinetic energy from our movement, which is why they were so much in a rush to get us from staying in the house, out of the house and go back to work. Oh when I thought, I thought this was a pandemic, and we were supposed to stay at home, but now we're rushed to go to work. I thought we were working from home. What happened there? Now I've got to travel in my car, interact with other people and pinged off of them locations with one another.
Speaker 1: Come on, oh man, you're saying we had to move them little legs to keep the power going.
Speaker 4: Absolutely exactly, because.
Speaker 1: Boy, where are you with with this?
Speaker 2: Were?
Speaker 1: I know you were? You were? You felt sold.
Speaker 2: Before trying to pick my brain up off the floor. To be quite honest, I mean, it's not often somebody comes into your life and they just like, yeah, like so many cylinders that you are familiar on, firing on.
Speaker 4: Mm hm yeah, I do drink V eight.
Speaker 2: Brother, You don't think I knew you were an eight head. I'm coming to the door.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I know I know O show when I see me. Come on, man, my man's beta carro teens well in the dark.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break from these these O shows. We'll be back with more than j Winger and more. My mama told me.
Speaker 2: Someone get this Chiga Boo away for me. We are back with the Young King speaking about whether or not it is micro chips inside that flu shot that you all decided to take. I was forced, but you all decided willingly. I was forced to the Sam's Club. Wow, they got you in the sam Club to club?
Speaker 1: How they how they forged you? What happened?
Speaker 2: Well, they were just like, well we could also give you. You're getting the booster. We also just knocked the flu out right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, they hit you with that that slick.
Speaker 2: You know I love a bundle deal. You know I love a bundle.
Speaker 4: You know where the Sam and Sam's Club comes from?
Speaker 2: Right? I know?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I I do not know, But boy, I gotta hear it.
Speaker 4: First name Uncle, last name.
Speaker 2: Salmon. Mm hmm, damn, damn. But they were feeding me the whole time.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling, but I just needed to hear you say it out loud. Now you hold out hope that maybe you didn't make the ultimate mistake. Mm hmm, it was right there. It's not his first names.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Should have got a fucking Costco membership. That's what I should have done. Yea.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about that one at another time. You want more information, cash at me.
Speaker 1: Here's the last piece of evidence, and I'm cautious to use that word evidence that I'll present to you. They also say that even if you are of the thinking that these these microchips are somehow going into your system and they are needing to re up it every year, they say that this actually isn't even necessary in order for the government to track you. That like tracking has existed for a lot longer than we acknowledge that, through credit card cards, through our cell phones, through our computers, through all the information we are constantly feeding to a programming around us. There's no need for them to spend oodles and oodles amount of money putting micro chips in our bodies.
Speaker 2: Can take this one. What about the babies, Oh what about those goddamn babies? Godly, that's the future, man. And so just so I'm clear, you're you're babies cash baby, I've tried.
Speaker 1: They're suggesting that that they they're expecting these babies to just be loose from their parents for long enough that they'll need to be tracking them.
Speaker 2: And there's there's some wild ass babies out there.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, they're just all and they got to keep I've seen a baby in the pool all one time.
Speaker 2: You're just playing cut throat. Three guys, one.
Speaker 1: Table two, man in a baby I presume.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he had his bijorn sitting on a chair next to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, drinking a gatorade purple.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll also say this, there are actually people who intentionally are microchipping themselves and others, but a lot of them are just using it, at least in the iteration that that is the intentional microchips. And they're much larger. They're like the size of a grain of rice, which is thirty three times large, larger than what would fit inside of the vaccine needles. But they say that they're mostly using it for like functional things like accessing your computer, getting in the building without having like keys, and shit, paying for things without needing a card. Like that's what their microchips are for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen it. There's a there's a girl on TikTok. She's called the chip Girl, And this is a real thing, just like everything else I've said, but this one is very real. The chip Girl, I believe is her handle, and she can access her home because she's got a smart lock on her front door. She getting, like you said, she uses proximity. It's an n F. It's a near field communicator NFC chip that she has in her hand and she can press that like against the pain, like she's Batman and things in her home. I promise please look it up. And she's doing it the body bards. Yeah, that is the future. I mean, you know, first there were bbl's and other nfcs.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for someone to marry the two.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got two big old chips in your butt, just big old, big old chips in them, in that.
Speaker 4: Butt into every room with your butt cheeks first.
Speaker 5: Just torque it light up, like you open your door with your hands for you gotta got back in.
Speaker 1: Goody start clapping and Siri answers, She's like, what do you what do you need? What? What?
Speaker 2: What? I'm sorry I can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know, that's very valid from the.
Speaker 2: Clapper in each.
Speaker 1: But sheet collaborat is. But I'm not I'm not gonna lie. I think that has to be the name of this episode, is a clapper in each buttchee. I don't think we have anything better all the points that otherwise it's gonna be like a dumb pun like chips a hooy or some.
Speaker 4: Ship chips delicious.
Speaker 1: Chip and down uh track your body. Well, God damn it, Tristan. I I I think we we solved this. I think you made You've You've made more than enough points to prove that the science is wrong on this, that that there are are in fact chips in our flu shots, and and we'd be fools to even keep playing around with with Walgreens and what they're offering into our bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, no, you've You've done a lot for the community. I'm not I'm not even gonna say which community. You know? Which community? Yeah, you know, you know shows where we go on we go all. I meant the one, not the other one.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Tristan. Could you could you tell the people where they can find you and what cool ship you have going on?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: I will tell people where they can quote unquote find me. Nice nice trick, Langston, nice trick. He's always child.
Speaker 1: I'm a cop man, I'm not even an m oh my god, damn cop.
Speaker 2: He gets thosebleeds too. Ask him about that.
Speaker 4: I heard the echo. However, if you like more of these, I won't even say theories. If you like more facts, you could find me on Twitter at Tristan J.
Speaker 2: Winger.
Speaker 4: Same thing on Instagram. At Tristan J. Winger. However, I only use my Instagram platform for promoting the series that I'm on. So help me Tie on CBS Thursdays at nine pm. We've already recorded it, so you won't be able to actually find me there. But that that's it's a pre recorded show. It's a television show. It's not live.
Speaker 1: It's good that you clarify. Our listeners don't always they don't. They don't know they're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know there are shows that are taped in front of a live studio audience.
Speaker 1: This is not one of them. Yeah, nobody's gonna nobody's gonna say whoo when testing comes on the steps. Oh, you weren't a good suit today, you know. That's what they had to cut out and they edit and somebody be like, oh, oh, Winslow got a haircut, these sides are lower and he got on the same shirt. What a beautiful time the nineties were. But we could just appreciate a motherfucker for like looking different than he did in the last episode.
Speaker 2: I love it. I still do that.
Speaker 1: Fucking Eddie Winslow would come down in a different wife beater and we'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, God, damn Orange. It must be thirty.
Speaker 4: You go down in a white beater in a fucking vest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, all right, I guess that's the outfit. Then we're we were were we okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We Hey dad, I'm going on the date. Wait a minute, hold on it now.
Speaker 1: Damn all the time, boy, you want to tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Cool? I joke City Zeven on Instagram. All my dates will be up there. I'm getting a new website, so we'll get it together.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hold out for that new website and uh that ways, you can follow me at Langston Kerman on Instagram and April fifteenth come to the mic Drop in San Diego. And April twenty eighth and twenty ninth you can come to uh the Comedy Attic in Bloomington. I would love to see you at either. And as always, if you want to send us your own conspiracy theories, your own drops, If you want to write us about how irresponsible we are for letting this this brilliant mind spit hard important facts at your heads. You can send all of that to Mymama pod at gmail dot com. Otherwise, that's it, bye, bitch, Stay.
Speaker 2: Off the damn we.
Speaker 1: Dup.
Speaker 2: The government brought names.
Speaker 3: I brought chips in your nails. A Kuala bears are racist, the host of Layer for hosting money, Rhians of many Turkey stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me nothing