Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of The Locker Room. If you're for the Boys in your four football, this is this show for you. Here's what we have on the slate this week. Nfl our Games of the Week, Ballsy picks what underdogs might ruin some seasons. This week our bet the Boys parlay, which again we're batting zero percent. We suck at barlays. Somebody lost a bet last week in the college football world, we're talking all championship week. Somebody lost the mustache bet. We have a brand new person on the show this week, and then we will have our fan call in Parlay. Unfortunately for Davy, he lost for the Boys last week. It's going to be a fun episode. Consider subscribing. Leave comments throughout the episode. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 2: Let's have a day, Good afternoon, everybody, and welcome to the Locker Room.
Speaker 1: My name is tayl Lawan.
Speaker 2: To my left is Will Compton and to his left to Lady Walker. Let's talk about who's presenting the show today, the Locker Room. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireballs back again with the perfect party starter for holidays. Whether you're hanging it, hang it, slapping it or pouring it. The non denominational holiday themed whiskey stalking is the must have gift this.
Speaker 3: Year, the mustache gift.
Speaker 2: It's literally a stalking full of fireball that you can hang on your mantle or toss around the room with friends. It's literally a stalking full of fireball that you can hang on your mantle or toss around the room with your friends.
Speaker 3: Go drink fireball. You guys excited for the show today?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mustache of the Week. Jack McPherson, the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Professionalism is a show? Answer it?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not answer It's Al Smith. Y'all know who Al Smith is? No played He played for the Titans back in his Yah.
Speaker 3: To L s U. Do you tackle right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Just Al Smith going.
Speaker 4: He played back when he played for the Oilers.
Speaker 3: What's he calling me for?
Speaker 4: Uh? He probably want me to do an event.
Speaker 3: You think you're gonna do it?
Speaker 1: The mule? They want the mule of the event.
Speaker 4: It's a it's it's sponsoring COVID and I don't believe in it anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't believe in COVID? De any Walker, anti vaxxer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to start to the show man.
Speaker 3: Hey, I am pissed.
Speaker 1: I got you know, jab during the NFL free agency stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh you had to get a shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah I remember.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's why I didn't play that Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Might have been your first year, like actually done.
Speaker 1: You had to basically have your BAX card if you wanted to get any consideration, Like I had some some of the homies who were free agents that you know, they should have played that year and they didn't get it, So they weren't even considered to have like workouts or nothing else.
Speaker 3: So you like had to have it just.
Speaker 4: To get even getting the facility to.
Speaker 1: Even have a long conversation that hey is so, and so it's Will in shape? Yeah, does he have his card? If it's yes, you might be able to do a workout. If it's no, that's gonna be the end of the conversation. Done.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 4: Well that makes sense because he worked for the NFL p A. They pushing that narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to.
Speaker 4: Get like but they're only doing it in black communities to get COVID shots.
Speaker 3: Conversations are above us. It was done above us though twelve tighten this this week.
Speaker 2: Well, twelve tight legendary legend of the game.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'll put this sword to me. I don't know. I honestly, I don't know. I found out yesterday they tweeted it out. I'm I mean, I knew it was coming, but I didn't. I don't know what I'm actually doing. If that makes what what is your expectation?
Speaker 3: Do you think it's like a ring of honor the start of a ring ring of honor thing for you.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely gonna go on to ring your honor, but not now. Oh yeah, come on, come on, bro ain't nobody it's only the Yeah, it's only two. Frank Whitechak, I broke all his records, always record scept one. Frank is the top dog. I'm no hands down, He's in it.
Speaker 3: Frank is in it, Frank is in the other.
Speaker 4: Ring, Yes he is. And then I'm the second and it ain't gonna be nobody that passed me in a while is looking.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, but there's so many people.
Speaker 2: There's so many people that I should get in before, like Michael Ruse, maybe Michael Griffin.
Speaker 3: Maybe Taylor one probably one before, not.
Speaker 2: Before you after twenty three, after you're.
Speaker 4: Definitely going in after me.
Speaker 3: They have. All I'm saying is they haven't done it in a wi No, it's been.
Speaker 4: A long time. I think it's gonna happen in the new stadium just so they can get that that buzz going. So once that new stadium come up watched, they're gonna one of us gonna go in it. Probably it probably will be Durell Casey first.
Speaker 3: To ll you and Michael Roos.
Speaker 4: Michael Rusy. It may be Michael Rules first, just to be honest with you. Are Chris Johnson, Oh yeah, bro, he's yeah, he's not any yet. No, it could be Chris Johnson, Michael Ruse.
Speaker 3: Marcus Maaroda.
Speaker 4: No, they not. They not put Market Henry Derek Harry is still playing. You gotta still be playing. They're not gonna put Marcus in. I just feel like them and Markets had a bad taste, and they both they mouse when they left here, so you know how they did Markets. You know, his spine was jacked up, and.
Speaker 2: They don't you want to play with hipper, Hipper, hip hipper.
Speaker 1: You won't get considered it less you grow that mustache back out.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, now, because that's what he came in his first first year here, he was the baby face Johnson, which the I thinking ugly as hell, but no, hey, you're cute. He's definitely ugly without his mustache. You look weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my kids. My kids literally keep saying I come home, I'm like girls. But usually they all they run to me, and it's a very hard moment of my day.
Speaker 3: They run in, they make it a point to go weird guy, weird guy, weird guy, and then they turn around and run away.
Speaker 4: You should have did this for he should have when your youngest just walked in the house without showing her and then dropped it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when we did a little video and when when's like, why.
Speaker 1: Would you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well daddy lost the bet. She goes, why would you make that bet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, honey, I don't know why I make any bets, but but I do every single week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you look different. I'm gonna keep it funky.
Speaker 3: I do I feel like my knees gone?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Like who I am is kind of like missing right now. Since I was a child little, since I was like eight years old, I've wanted a mustache. I saw a mustache, I looked at it. I was like, I want that. My second tattoo was a mustache on my See I'm always just kind of.
Speaker 1: A pie.
Speaker 3: And He's gone, it's bothering you in such a way.
Speaker 1: You made a comment before we even started this episode that was a little on the fence.
Speaker 3: Was it Jared's comment You're talking about the bye.
Speaker 4: Be cool to be by?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, is it because of the mustache? Let's just say, hypothetically, everybody in here is heterosexual.
Speaker 4: We're all I mean, I will say everyone here, Hey. They trying to say sure not. You know, that's the word on the street.
Speaker 3: If there was.
Speaker 2: In the chats always going who's going to kiss shirm? Who's gonna kiss fifty likes? And will kiss Shuram? It's always if you read this punk and you have to kiss me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is this, if you're just attracted to one gender, assuming that right now we're just talking having a conversation of two jenders locker room talk, if you're just attracted to one, yeah, it'd be kind of cool to be attracted to both, because that's twice as many people that you'd be like, yo, let's go. Not saying we're like that. I'm just saying the thought process there is just having more things to be horny about.
Speaker 4: Why you just can't be attracted to slam fat, ugly, And then that's more females you can talk to.
Speaker 3: Kay, are you attracted Las? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you know how when they're like, oh, she's thick and how it kind of muddies the waters for gentlemen Like I know when.
Speaker 2: I got to college first time around black guys like all, she's thick, I'm thinking, oh I got a big butt.
Speaker 3: No, she was just fat.
Speaker 2: I got so excited and I got there. I'm like, we didn't we're gonna do one on one? What are we doing here in this doorm world?
Speaker 3: What's going on here?
Speaker 4: We just put it.
Speaker 3: We put a bar down, put the shoulder pads on so you can push each other farther. It was rough.
Speaker 4: See well, I say, well, I'm not like all those dudes like thick and fat is two different things.
Speaker 1: Like I know this new air think is a little different.
Speaker 4: Nah, not mine. I'm from LA that.
Speaker 1: I'm from LA.
Speaker 4: You know you got a lot of fit people. Yeah, yeah, but uh, I know the new train you know she on Instagram huge wearing the tummy tuck thing and they looked crazy good. But she pushing two forty. That ain't thick, bro.
Speaker 3: Jyllannie Walker.
Speaker 2: On that note, it's a Thursday game, NFC, nor crackers that lines lines are favored by minus three.
Speaker 3: I'll go first.
Speaker 4: Good for two.
Speaker 2: Three weeks ago, lines were favored by thirteen and a half. I took them, they hit.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago, they were faired by eight. Took it hit last week they're playing as the Chicago Bears. Look to my balls, they picking a little bit. They're favored by ten. I'm thinking myself, this is when they kind of take a little bit of Lol. They still win the game, but they don't cover that hit Packers. They look good. They're playing well. Josh Jacobs run the ball well. Ground game is always substantial when it comes to get to get into December. But I think the Lions are a complete team.
Speaker 3: I think the Lions take this thing minus three, no problem, William.
Speaker 1: Give me Packers. I think Line in the Sands. You gave your explanation. If you if you follow my picks, you can fade me against the Lions.
Speaker 3: Because a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the underdogs that have all of those points on the board and Lions and uncovering last week. I was like, listen, if there's a week to go against the Lions, it's this week. Because I'm no longer taking the underdog. I'm taking the Lions with the points they failed to cover against the Bears. So you're three and oh. If you're fading me, you're also three and oh. So I'm gonna go packers and just see where the luck actually is in this hole, in this so bizarre world that we're basically doing this for Lion fans. Yeah, it look if it's trending that way, then you're favorable to pick the Lions. But if you're if you're going with you, this is where hey, who's actually right is it's fade and will.
Speaker 3: So I think in this instance now I have to actually take the Lions.
Speaker 1: Do you see where I'm at in my head right now?
Speaker 3: No, as long as you take the picture a little bit more.
Speaker 1: If you fade me, you're right. If you faded me for the last few weeks on the Lions picks, you are three and oh. So if I take the Lions this week, and you fade me, the Packers actually win or the Packers cover. So now I'm taking the Lions. Now that I've talked to myself in all of these circles, I am now taking the Lions. So I'm with you on the Lions.
Speaker 3: You're with me, just saying a statement, but in your head, you will fade me the Packers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will is oh and three against the spread with the Lions. I'm taking the Lions. So if you're if you, if you fade me, you'll go four and oh against the spread. If it's if you're pure if you're purely going off of me. So I'm going to the Lions to figure out if you're right or if it's just fading me.
Speaker 3: Got you delaying? I mean, I feel like the odd makers wild circles.
Speaker 4: Right there again, y'all making it, y'all making it seem like it's a trap. And I think the odd makers are making this a trap. This is a trap game. And the reason why I said betters for public betters. This is a trap game for public betters. Okay, the thing comes down to it. The Green Bay is a good team, got a great defense. The lines is a good team, explosive offense. Defense is good. Can they stop Green Bay? It's gonna come down to that that odds. What was the odds before they moved them to three and a half. It was four right before it was moved to three.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 1: Starting to move, it's starting to trend towards the backs. Packers do like they're gonna start picking that plate.
Speaker 3: I feel yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you look at last year, the Packers went into to four field be in one twenty nine two against Detroit, a team that was striving to be where they're at now, I kind of see the same thing. So I'm gonna take the Packers. This is gonna be a game I think the Packers covered. Am I saying they're gonna win? No, I think they're gonna cover. I guess. I think it's gonna be a game that's won by either one or two points. And that's why I think this is a last second field goal, last second field goal. Look at this game, Look at this game. This is gonna be a game where the Lions will win. But it ain't as gonna be as crazy as everybody think it is going to.
Speaker 1: Because I'm both racing in that division right now, both a big game.
Speaker 4: That's a big game, big game, big game. I like it.
Speaker 3: Like again, I'm staying Lions, he's.
Speaker 1: Going, I'm going Packers. We're both Lions. He's packers.
Speaker 4: Packers three and a half, kind.
Speaker 3: Of like a nice little one and a half each because you're Lions, but kind of packers.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'll fag. I think going to cover this.
Speaker 3: I love it. I don't know how we got here, but we're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all here. Great teams, great teams battling a straight gamble game right here. A game of the week would love the head Game of the Week presented by Georgia Boots. Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boot designed for the hardest jobs, all day comfort. Keep your feet comfortable on long work day cause Georgia long work days, durable construction last through heavy use in tough conditions, trusted by hard working professionals like yourselves. Step in the ultimate comfort with Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boot, and use code busting to get twenty percent off at check out and experience the durability and comfort trusted by hardworking professionals across the country. Head to georgiaboot dot com now again, that is twenty percent off? Would a Christmas gift? Go ahead, d show them. Wow, I'm big into those those boots that they made the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have those right there behind de lady.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the camera can see him.
Speaker 2: Go ahead share if that doesn't necessarily color. You got the man a nice little mahogany as well.
Speaker 3: That's very nice. Wow. Wow do they sell bust with the Boys boots?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: My game of the week, dude, I'm rolling with uh. I'm rolling with the Browns plus six and a half against the Steelers. I think the Steelers win this game, but I think the Browns keep it close, playing like Jameis Winston coming in and bringing life to an organization and a team that was clearly dead throughout the year. They still are dead, like they have nothing to necessarily play for. But if you watch the Hard Knocks, you see the old line coach giving the speech that he's given, like they have juice going into all these games they're expecting to win. We're not going out to Denver to ski, We're going out there to win a football game. They're very close to that game. Denver's a good football team, and I just feel like Jamis Winston that he gives them life. Man. He getting Chubb, They're gonna want to get him going. It's gonna be tough against the Steeler, against the Steeler defense. Russell Wilson threw for over four hundred yards last week, which he's he's bawling, But I think this is this is a spot to where the Steelers are favored so highly with six and a half points, Mike Tomlin as a favorite at home is really fifty to fifty. I'm taking the Browns with six and a half points, and that's that's my game of the week.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that for the for the stat you put of Mike Tomlin being a favorite at home, like he's not, he's whatever. He's a dog, a road dog. It's like a guaranteed cover, guaranteed every single time.
Speaker 1: And even though just a dog in general.
Speaker 2: It makes me a little bit nervous because Russell Wilson is becoming his danger Witch. He's becoming his Subway Sandwich. He's the dude that he's dishing the ball over the yard. Arthur Smith and him have something going on a special. Their defense is always good Mike Tomlin from a strategic standpoint, whether it's two minute, four minute, getting a last second field goal, He's always the guy that has his guys in the right position. But six and half points is a lot. I think more than anything, it's an over game. I think Russ the way he's getting going, the way Jameis Winson, he's gonna throw for a lot of touchdowns, he's gonna throw for a lot of picks, and he's gonna make for a lot of points.
Speaker 3: I think this.
Speaker 1: But to play Devil's advocate this being an undergame. It's like two offenses that are coming off big weeks. Russell Wilson had his first game over four hundred yards. This could be like kind of a correction in the system. So they're playing like a competitive rivalry and division game where the Steelers win it, but the Browns ultimately cover. And lord, what did Jamie say? What was the quote? JP, deliver me to deliver me from Yeah, deliver me from my pick sixes?
Speaker 3: He prayed during your press conference. Dude's one of one. He is one of He has nothing to lose, so he can't forever.
Speaker 4: Dude, he can beat this guy right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, he's like the modern day ronk. Yeah, he just kind of he's himself all the time. People at first weren't a big fan of it. Now they're a massive fan of it. Everything he kind of says and was just like this guy is.
Speaker 4: Because he not the franchise quarterback. Because if he was the franchise quarterback, I feel like some people would be like, take this goofy personality and be like, oh, we don't like that ship.
Speaker 3: Baker in Cleveland. True, different personality, but so like a goofy They didn't like that, didn't like it. But now, dude, they would pay billions of dollars for Baker right now. Now, Yeah, all that team that was like getting in the playoffs. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I'm with you. I'm with you all take that all the way, Delenny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll follow suit.
Speaker 3: All right. So you like the Browns plus six and a half as well against.
Speaker 4: The Steelers, Yeah for sure?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Which what your George's game the week? Oh man, Georgia.
Speaker 4: Booth game of the Week will be Seattle versus the Cardinals. Again. You know, I love the Cardinals. What the Cardinals got going on? But I'm gonna have to stay away from the points this game. I won't take the under forty five and a half. The reason why I'm taking the points is because both teams both hit under five out of six games. The Seattle Seahawks hit unders four out of five games against NFC West teams. Both teams right now, I will say to see the Seahawks defenses firing on all cylinders. But they offense isn't really firing like they did in the last eight weeks. They have been firing like they did in the beginning of the season. Cardinals, their defense is on been holding it down. Cardinals offense has not been firing these last three games. They've been having Kylevin throwing three inner. He throw more than three interceptions these last three last three games. So what that is saying, I don't think it's gonna be a high scoring game. So I'm gonna take that forty five and a half.
Speaker 3: I think it's down to forty four and a half.
Speaker 4: It moved down, yeah, so I'm still gonna take that.
Speaker 1: And again like Coop had the stat as well since the new Black Ops six map came out, who.
Speaker 4: Because he's been playing don't do my man, I know he has been drop. Yeah, but I'm taking I'm definitely taking the under on this game. This is gonna be a I feel like, a low scoring game. It's gonna be based on defense. If the teams can score, it's not gonna be many touchdown, many score point.
Speaker 1: I love how the seasons worked itself out so much that we're leaning heavily on like gambling data trying to follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, look at analytics. You got to buy low.
Speaker 4: You got to, you have to.
Speaker 3: I like the Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like the Cardinals.
Speaker 3: They get back at Seattle. I think that's the second time they played in three weeks. Four weeks.
Speaker 4: They lost the first they lost the first one. See they lost to Seattle the first time. The Cardinals member I had them, Yeah, they lost Seattle been on fire, they've been firing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without fact checking me, I'm pretty sure those games split when it's.
Speaker 4: Like two games, right, and especially.
Speaker 2: Like the Cardinals my game of the week. I don't know what it is about this year, but I'm into big spreads. I'm into it. I look at the teams and how well they're playing. Eagles in the last five games have covered and they're they're favored by twelve against the Panthers.
Speaker 3: Panthers are a little bit better than we thought.
Speaker 2: We saw Bryce Young getting all getting like a twelve year old boy when he got to win about four weeks ago. His last three weeks, they've lost by exactly three points. Two of those teams not good teams. The one good team that they lose the three points too are the Chiefs, which we found out this year. They're going to win, but it's going to be ugly, so they're never going to really cover.
Speaker 3: I like the Eagles.
Speaker 2: I love their run game, I love their defense. I think they're kind of flipped their storylines from last year, like no one was really talking in the beginning of the year. This year, now they're going to come on the scene in the big way. They had a big win against the Ravens. Last year, they started so hot and we saw the abysmal end with their call for the head coach's head. I think this is the year they maybe get over that hump.
Speaker 3: I think they might make a big move in the playoffs and the headlines too.
Speaker 1: Recently with Sirianni is like going into the bye week, I forget what week it was, but it seemed like him and Jalen Hurts like connected via FaceTime over the phone, like a one on one meeting talking about culture and everything else, and they're like trending, like in the right direction as far as like culture and leadership and all the things that was kind of being said about Sirianni about how he's coming to life now in his role like as the head coach. But I like that pick too, So I feel like, no matter what, the Eagles, they always stay ahead of the chains if they get you into that second half.
Speaker 3: Similar with like similar to the Lions, Like, dude, they just out physical you.
Speaker 1: Bro's and even the Panthers keep it closer on halftime. It's like do they just wear you down in the second half? And they have the outfit, they have the offensive line, they have the interior d line, they have cats making plays.
Speaker 3: Do you see that hit that Cooper dejen had on DN.
Speaker 1: The game was a good form tackle coming about on the heady, good bass.
Speaker 2: Yes, great job, caught Derek right as he was turning around. Rare Derek Henry catch.
Speaker 4: But Derek, Derek don't run people over to though. But that was a great tackle. But he not the type person had to catch a ball see you and like try to line it.
Speaker 3: Up regardless athletic.
Speaker 4: No, No, that was the perfect You hit him when you put when you see him, and that's what he did when.
Speaker 3: You hit him when you see him.
Speaker 1: I like the I like the Eagles. I like the Eagles too, though in that game to cover.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see the Eagles and the Lions in the playoffs. Cannot wait. You just the Eagle and the Lions.
Speaker 1: NFC championship is or the Eagles and the Lions, the Packers and the Packers.
Speaker 3: You kind of fall in love with the Packers.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, you know, they don't have the they don't have all of the media, and everybody find him the same way that the Lions do, the same way that the Eagles do. And the Packers take care of business. And Jordan Love He's going to continue to get better. They have a run game with Josh Jacobs. They have a good opportunistic defense.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I do like the Packers can make it interesting for the NFC change. The NFC is pretty deep. The NFC is pretty deep.
Speaker 4: Definite.
Speaker 3: You want me to do this one? You want to do it?
Speaker 1: The balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about you want Yeah, absolutely, do you want me to Lanny?
Speaker 3: Would you like to take another sway from Fireball for fire.
Speaker 2: The ballz Pro Pick of the Week is sponsored by Fireball. Fireball is a perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with your with the Fireball k get your tailgate, whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a sealvatory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it guarantees to ignite your game day.
Speaker 3: Please please please drink Fireball.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you haven't seen our Fireball series where we make the drinks, brother.
Speaker 1: You guys are missing.
Speaker 2: Fireball is the might be the best base for any cocktail.
Speaker 1: Especially in the holidays, the greatest compliment in any cocktail that you're making, especially in cold weather. Just all around everyone that we've had as honestly, they've like outdone each other.
Speaker 3: What we do this week.
Speaker 2: Butter Scotts Bonfire and dude, it's like it's like you're drinking a treat.
Speaker 3: You're not you don't know there's alcohol there. You're drinking a treat.
Speaker 2: That's how good it is. Fireball good in its own It's easy to drink on its own. But brother, you meet that into a nice little cocktail, I'm telling you, especially with the fireplace running. God, I get home every day, I take my suit off, I fold my clothes, I get in the shower, I reshave, and I sit down and have a fireball cocktail. That's what I did, because I'm a professional.
Speaker 1: Seahawks money line. We were talking about we were talking about Seattle in Arizona a minute ago. I like Seattle. Seattle money line at the Cardinals. That's gonna be my ballsy pick. I just feel like the NFC West, you have the Rams, the Niners. Niners are very they have a lot of injuries going on. I feel like they're they're gonna be They're gonna be looking at the bottom of that division. But between the Cardinals, the Rams and the Seahawks is everybody's ball game. I feel like Seattle, they had a good win, quality win last week. They've been running a little bit more. I like Seattle against Arizona and going to and zero in the division against So that's my ballsy pick right now. The spread is two and a half. It could possibly move a little bit so jump on it now.
Speaker 3: But I lost Seattle. Yeah, I've already taken the Cardinals. We had that conversation. I'm taking the Cardinal.
Speaker 2: You said you're staying away from it, but now that will talking about ballsy pixels.
Speaker 4: I'm just taking he's taking the under stand away from Yeah, I'm just staying away from the game itself. I'm just you know, it's getting late in the season. I just gotta be real smart about my bed so I can, you know, come out on top of this because end of the year, I mean, you know, last year I wasn't able to finish this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mule fell after No.
Speaker 4: No, I had playoffs, only did two playoff games because I left.
Speaker 3: You started like eighty percent last year, Yeah, and then you got down below fifty or right at fifty.
Speaker 4: No, No, listen, these dudes took my spot. They were making my beds for me at the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Did not reflect your statue telling, did not that reflected their stats.
Speaker 4: The penny Pitchers was doing my betting. But let me get to my ballsz pick. I'm going chargers at the Chiefs. Y'all know who I'm riding with. Who I'm right with?
Speaker 3: The Chargers.
Speaker 1: The under the Chargers.
Speaker 4: I like the Balls, pick the under, so I'm going with the Chargers. Man again, you said it earlier. The Chiefs, they get the game, they win games, but they do it in the ugly fashion when they play a team that is probably on the same level of them, are even better in the run game past game they fall. They should have won that game. And then Buffalo and now you got the Chargers coming in who can run the ball. I know JK. Dobbinson is on I R right now, but they got Damn.
Speaker 3: Edwards.
Speaker 4: Gus Edwards still coming in there, can run the ball, big back, and then they starting to lean on a passing game. I don't know if we're gonna have a lad Back. I know he took a knee injury earlier last week, but uh, I would be.
Speaker 1: A big loss. That will be a big question. Johnson and the Reds. Yeah, scoring all throughout all.
Speaker 4: Week, but we still need Ladd. I read some reviews saying Ladd will be back for this game, so I'm excited about that. And I just think with the gym harball magic, they gonna get it done against the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: They make a great make it, take it down the fourth quarter the nose a little bit like a tea. Yeah, like a Michigan team did do Ohio State last week.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Just don't know which week.
Speaker 1: Just don't know which week.
Speaker 3: But then I'm gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm gonna take this money line.
Speaker 3: If you don't talk yeah, no talking, yeah, no talking about it.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, though, but I'm also gonna take over too. I'm gonna take the over because in the last few weeks they scored twenty six, twenty three, twenty six, twenty seven, and twenty seven and at thirty four points in the last six five games, So I know the Chief's gonna put points on the board. Chargers have The Chargers got defense too, but they will score touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Would you say the last five games were.
Speaker 4: They had a seventeen, twenty three, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty seven, thirty four.
Speaker 3: And what was there average in those games?
Speaker 4: That was day points?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the average is probably around twenty six twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm not yeah, I'm they probably did not average that. It was probably a bit lower. But I thought you said thirty six. I was thinking to myself the ain't no way. I didn't hear thirty once? What when you said the average at those points?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, yeah, my fault, my fault.
Speaker 3: I heard, I heard, you're wrong, my balls.
Speaker 2: He picked this week Bears money line versus the forty nine Ers breaks my heart to do that.
Speaker 3: I love the forty nine ers. I love the locker room, I love free lower Room. I don't even know love the Knighters.
Speaker 2: I love Trep Walliams, I love Christian McCaffrey. Heartbroken to see him go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have we gotten a status report on him?
Speaker 2: They were saying PCO And there's a video coming out of his calf torking, which made us all obviously fear the worst.
Speaker 4: Six that ain't that ain't good when you just fall without nobody.
Speaker 2: Well, he hit his knee. I think the play before he hit his knee, like right on the ground.
Speaker 3: It's tough, tough.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 2: I love them so much, But I look at the Bears on Thursday on Thanksgiving against the Lions. They were underdogs by ten points, end up being coming down to a last drive. There's less than a little bit less than two minutes left. Caleb takes a sack, they end up getting a first down, first down gets called back.
Speaker 3: Then it's DPI. Like a bunch of different things happen, and inevitably.
Speaker 2: They lose the game because of their clock management. They had one time out with like eighteen seconds left. They let the clock run down, they snapped the ball, They fire a ball to the end zone that really wasn't an end of game play.
Speaker 3: So that is a little nerve wracking.
Speaker 2: But when you go to San Francisco and you have a beat up San Francisco team who's so used to winning with the record they have, and Caleb, who is big Cat, loves them and I know he's played games to win. In the second half. They had zero points in the first half against the Lions. They go on the second half. They're definitely a second half team that just figures out a way to turn it on. Their defense is good enough. I can see them pulling out this full pot.
Speaker 1: And their head coach got fired.
Speaker 3: They have nothing to lose, nothing to lose. I term head coach, dats term head coach.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh no, no, Rizzy coach riz down in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he went on a win.
Speaker 3: We had one earlier this year, I was like guaranteed win and it lost. I forget which one of those coach who was it?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: That's all good, it's all good, all right, I can't remember. I can't remember. We're good with that.
Speaker 1: Rapid Fire. Yeah, the Jets, the Jets.
Speaker 3: Yet good, Garrett, Garrett, what a guy?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Rapid fire.
Speaker 3: Already, yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Our first game is Raiders versus the Bucks. Bucks are minus six and a half over under forty six.
Speaker 4: Raiders, let's go Bucks minus six and a half under forty six.
Speaker 6: Next, Falcons versus Vikings. Vikings are minus five and a half over under forty five and a half.
Speaker 1: Vikings win in a close one. So I am taking the Falcons plus five and a half Falcons.
Speaker 6: Jets versus the Dolphins. Dolphins minus six over under forty five.
Speaker 1: Dolphins Dolphins minus six Dolphins.
Speaker 6: Next Jags versus the Titans. Titans are minus three and a half over under thirty nine and a half past.
Speaker 4: Titans.
Speaker 3: Titans overy's triple Owens got hurt.
Speaker 4: Trouble oz he got here?
Speaker 3: Oh god, the Titans bro all those turnovers? Yeah, Titans Titus mint and a half Tights triple step.
Speaker 6: Bills are minus four and a half versus the Rams over under forty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Bills Rams plus four and a half.
Speaker 6: Last one we have, Bengals are minus five and a half versus the Cowboys over under four nine and a half Bengals.
Speaker 3: Joe B Bengals minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Fuck it, fuck it, thank you, Coop you.
Speaker 1: Fuck all right, fellas, this is this next segment is painful, but we hey, we gotta stay optimistic. We gotta stay optimistic. We gotta stay optimistic. Ah bet the Boys parlay presented by DraftKings. We love watching sports, but you know what makes it even better having some skin in the game, thanks to our partners at the DraftKings Sports Book.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering what the.
Speaker 1: DraftKings sports Book app offers, check out DraftKings Live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite Barstool Personalities bets by joining the Barstool Betting group on the app. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and sign up using promo code locker. That's promo code locker only at DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours? How do you want to go about it this week? Again?
Speaker 3: Is it's on me?
Speaker 1: I would like it's on me.
Speaker 3: Every week.
Speaker 4: Every week?
Speaker 3: Hey, maybe even like he.
Speaker 1: Gets a josh On touchdown, they pitch it back to him. I scored like a hooking ladder.
Speaker 4: Scores. I'm like, if getting the multiple Monday night.
Speaker 3: Maybe one of the boys for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we do that. Do you have a pick?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can't just.
Speaker 4: Ride the same one. I like to ride until they let me down. Be you can't ride the wave. I can't ride the.
Speaker 3: Wave and we fourteen, brother, you gotta just do whatever.
Speaker 4: You can take you right, Yeah, let me ride the wave with Nick. I'm gonna ride away with Nick.
Speaker 3: David Montgomery, Yeah, I like Aaron Jones.
Speaker 4: I thought David Montgomery got took a knee injury though.
Speaker 1: Should I go Josh Shacobs. That would be a good one too.
Speaker 3: Who's yours? Who's yours?
Speaker 4: Nick Westbrook?
Speaker 1: Come hey, by the way, shout out jack? Jack took Nick Westbrook in two plus touchdowns last week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And what was it?
Speaker 1: Plus two thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Amazing, yeah, amazing, Like come on, yeah, yeah, he's got.
Speaker 3: Success right now.
Speaker 4: Eight eight touchdowns, eight touchdowns, eight.
Speaker 3: Catches, I'm so happy for a dude like that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: He usually been grinding it out. Special Teams role player Traylon Burkes, Hey you're done.
Speaker 3: No you're not.
Speaker 1: You're back.
Speaker 2: He gets hurt, he jumps back in. He just continuously works his ass.
Speaker 4: He does receivers. He leave receivers with touchdowns right now, right, Nick.
Speaker 3: Let me get Jamar Chase. Mm hm, take Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 1: If y'all don't hit, if we don't hit by week eighteen, that should be.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick of getting on this show.
Speaker 4: Hey what I always hit sid and I get to get pushed. Damn bro. I understand that.
Speaker 1: But Jamar Chase, Nick Westbrook, do you since you, since you're the hot hand, would you like to pick mine?
Speaker 3: Because here's who I'm out of. I hear Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 1: Part of me in that Vikings Falcons game, I'm thinking Aaron Jones or Drake London.
Speaker 3: Kirk through four picks less, I'm changing my pick.
Speaker 1: I'm going bounce back. He hits Drake Drake London the red zone. Part of me wants to jump on that.
Speaker 4: Brian Robbins.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson, he scored a lot. He on the bye Josh Jacobs. Josh Jacobs, you feel good about Josh Jacobs, I only feel good about it if my next playing the Lions, right.
Speaker 3: I think at this point we have nothing to feel good about.
Speaker 2: This is one of the situations where you're a lilli to staying in the battles box.
Speaker 3: Know you're gonna strike out, but you keep swinging anyway and pray to God.
Speaker 1: But I need my boys, like you guys have hit the majority of the season. I need my boys to feel good about this because if we're gonna do, are we gonna if we don't hit in the eighteen weeks, we gotta shave our heads.
Speaker 4: I think, No, No, I think, Josh Jacob.
Speaker 1: Drop a comment. We gotta know what.
Speaker 3: We gotta know what the comments we're talking the comments.
Speaker 4: I can't do. I can't cut the hair.
Speaker 1: So just getting.
Speaker 4: Ever to grow back the waves, right, I say, I do like a little I do. I'll shave this and just keep that.
Speaker 1: I shaved this. The option. I don't know you.
Speaker 4: I saved it before.
Speaker 1: You either shave your head or you shave everything on your face, including your eyebro.
Speaker 4: No, I can't do that, bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta pick one.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'll shave my cubes, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm done with this shave week, and then we'll shave those landing strip I'll get it. I'll get a Brazilian wax, like, shut the funk up.
Speaker 4: Man, man, I look at me, Look at me.
Speaker 1: I'll die.
Speaker 4: I'll die my hair. Fuck it, I'm dying of color or something.
Speaker 1: But if you get if you get it out with the bleaching it, it's got to be a color from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll let them pick the let's just hit this week. Yeah, we still got eighteen weeks.
Speaker 1: It's only what week I'm changing.
Speaker 2: I'm changing my touchdown to Keenan Allen. Shut up, respectfully.
Speaker 1: You're going Keenan Allen over j Cha, not George.
Speaker 3: You guys like Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. They're going.
Speaker 4: They're going to He's going to get the ball when they get in the red zone.
Speaker 1: Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 4: Josh Jacobs, he's going to get the ball. Still, I definitely want Nick.
Speaker 1: I'll take Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 4: We're going.
Speaker 1: Hey, look we're playing at Jaguars. If you don't think Nick is going to score, you're crazy, all right, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 3: I'm not ending this season.
Speaker 2: With no mustache, shaved head, blonde hair, but no Prince Albert.
Speaker 5: But a.
Speaker 1: Month from now you'll have the stash back. A month from now you have this allegedly.
Speaker 3: Don't man's had a quote. Your quotes are fun, We're all having a good time. They're not fun right now, Jamar Chase, Josh Jacobs, Nick West.
Speaker 4: Brother, Yeah, what's that with that?
Speaker 3: I hate that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the matter. That's who we're riding with.
Speaker 4: I think that's I think that may be our best hit right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can see receivers in a running back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can our best one. Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 3: We're to be our best one. Receivers in a running back.
Speaker 1: Take a break and go to College's take a breaking, go to We've got championship, the Draft Kings. Yeah okay, yeah, we got Chamionship Week up next. We're going to take a little piss and.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Ladies, John, welcome back to the locker room.
Speaker 2: We have just finished the NFL portion, and now we're going to dip our toes into the college football portion. Championship Week plays Big Ten Championship, ACC Championship, BATE twelve Championship, and then the SEC Championship. We'll be going over all of those this week, so the college footballs to look a little different. Our Trophy Game of the Week, presented by Draftings, which Will Compton is about to read, is going to be the Big ten championship game.
Speaker 1: Watching your team win is Watching your team win is nice, but why not make it a win win. Our partners at DraftKings are all about the winning feeling, and right now, new customers who bet just five dollars will get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Download the DraftKings sports Book Gap and sign up using the promo code locker. Follow all your favorite Barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book Gap. Download the DraftKings sports Book Gap now, and new customers who use the promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets if you're wins. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sportsbook and what we will be doing this week is the Trophy Game of the Week we'll be doing the Big Ten Championship and our tier talk, which we will get to in a bit. We will be this is Championship week. We'll be going over the majority of the championship games, the one that matter, and our ballsy pick that we will get to will be a little parlay that we put together, which.
Speaker 3: You guys all know we're great at parlays.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal parlat I like the college football parlay.
Speaker 3: I love college the line which is gonna be tough, so I'm sure there's gonna be different ones. Off to sway, I'm gonna I got one for y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sign with all these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one for that means. But let's start with the trophy game of the week, the Big Ten Championship, Penn State versus Oregon. Oregon favored with three and a half points on the DraftKings app the over under in this game is forty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: No Ohio State, no Hot State, no House. Why is that Will?
Speaker 1: Why is that Michigan beat their ass? They out physical them and put their flag on their field. Ryan Day that was shelled up in.
Speaker 3: The moment, in the moment ship his pants coodn't handle it.
Speaker 4: You see it. They seen your linebacker or d lineman.
Speaker 3: Jack Sawyer, Oh my god, yeah, he was hot.
Speaker 2: He's the only guy I feel a little bit bad for. He's the old because it's like oh and four born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, lives it his whole life. If Michigan ever won, you know, his dad probably beat him. That's how bad it was.
Speaker 3: They hated it.
Speaker 2: And then if Son goes there and he's like, you're coming to a rich tradition and beating Michigan's ass. For as long as you have oh and four Ship hasn't punted, Coop, Michigan hasn't punted in the fourth course in twenty.
Speaker 4: Nineteen against them, I can't throw the ball.
Speaker 3: I couldn't throw it in the red zone. We throw a pick?
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 3: Three and out?
Speaker 2: Will Howard, that's our guy. We're gonna get his ass from who knows where his ass is done? See you good look in the league, nerd. Guys can't fucking handle business out there.
Speaker 3: That's how goes back.
Speaker 2: Your season is predicated on the game. How do you perform at the game? Six and five ball club walks in to Columbus, Ohio steals their shit, takes their women, and their land, gets the fuck out of Columbus Place is a dump.
Speaker 3: We own that dump. Now we own it. It's not a rivalry anymore. And you're a welcome Penn State. You're welcome to be in the Big Ten Championship.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, James Franklin's own fifty seven against top five teams.
Speaker 3: He's actually one to thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dan Lanning, you see the post he put the cinema that JP actually posted of them just talking the bear jew from inglorious bastards. The mindset of Dan Lanning. We've seen the pregame speeches. We've seen them handle Ohio State in Oregon. We've seen his culture grow and grow and grow. And there's a reason why the number one team in the country, they're gonna stay that way. They're gonna win this game by more than three and a half points.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, so working on the way you're talking about their rival washing it at halftime, he's got their helmet in there. They're fucking beating him on the ground, keeping the boys motivated. And again, the whole mentality, the the sports psychology, the boys just putting their heads down and envisioning the moment with the little gong thing going off while he's talking. I love Oregon in this game. I think they stay undefeated. I think they stay They're gonna go into the collegewall playoffs the one seed. I like Oregon covering two minus three and a half against Penn State. James Franklin, he does. He shows up against top five teams and that's been his resume.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like everything y'all said. But I'm gonna take the under in this game. I mean that's not bad, that does not matter. I will just take the under in this game. Just just you got remembering the underhitting this six of oregon last eight games when they're the favorite. So I'm just gonna because.
Speaker 3: I don't think Penn State wins in a shootout.
Speaker 1: They would win if they make it physical, comes out of the fourth quarter, and then if Oregon runs away with it or they control the game. It's gonna because Penn State's offense doesn't show up.
Speaker 4: And I mean, Oregon, I'm the organ do what they got. Test Johnson back. I think the receiver he didn't play crazy last year last week because he just had came off of injury. I think he had three catches for like thirty six yards.
Speaker 2: But this year, who's number seven? The kid that went off against Ohio State was them Evan Stewart.
Speaker 3: That kid's a baller bro.
Speaker 4: But him and Tim and Evan and Test together they got like thirteen touchdowns, twelve hundred and something.
Speaker 3: They got Dylan Gabriel, dish Well, Dylan Grable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he out there doing this damn thing, you know, But yeah, I'm gonna take the under in that one.
Speaker 1: Tears Talk, Yeah, Tear Talk presented by Duke Cannon. Maybe you've seen Duke Cannon products in Target, Walmart or your local hardware storing, and if not, let me introduce you. Duke Cannon makes a variety of men's grooming goods big as Bricks are So Thick, body wash, beard, beard care stuff, colowns, and hair washed. They also donate money to veteran causes each year through the Duke Cannon Veterans Fund. Simply put, they give a damn and their products work hard and smell terrific. Most of the year. Your boys, we love to saw tooth body wash. Then in the fall I enjoy their Buffalo Tray soaps. But but during the holiday season, which is here and upon us, I put their big ass lump of coal soap on my wish list.
Speaker 3: Because it is a holiday classic.
Speaker 1: Like diehard, shop now at Duke Cannon dot com, Amazon and Target, or at Walmart.
Speaker 3: They're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Go forth and save up to twenty percent on mule tied soap bundles and gift sets, the products, the packaging. You won't find better gifts for men on your list. This year, Duke Cannon fellas, I.
Speaker 4: Had a question, how do y'all, babe, Do y'all put the soap in the towels, lather it up, then use it, or do you do it just the soap, the big ass lump?
Speaker 2: What's upon a time when I was a primitive caveman, I used to do that until you came into my life and they gave us this little pockets. So you take the they set it in the pocket and you put it and they have the thing and it actually ends up being like a school.
Speaker 3: It goes for you, so you're exfoliating and cleaning it the same.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's hot.
Speaker 1: And then you get this simply hanging back up in your back in your shower.
Speaker 4: That's what I do. I just wanted to see what you guys did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen you shot a nice show. Yeah, I've seen us very thorough, Yeah, very thorough. Was there playing doctor when he shouting? So tier talk this week. This is that we're gonna structure it.
Speaker 1: The tier uh.
Speaker 3: Tier one is SEC Championship. Tier two is Big twelve Championship. In Tier three is a CC championship. We'll start with Tier one. Georgia versus Texas. Texas is favored at two and a half. The total points in that game is thirty forty nine and a half points. Yeah, there's a little talking like that. Yeah like that.
Speaker 4: It's nice you like that? Yeah, I like that. I'm actually gonna take.
Speaker 3: This interesting game here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because Georgia dog walked Texas, they did, they handled him, handled him. Quen Ears comes out for a couple of series.
Speaker 1: They based on his leg.
Speaker 3: They put Manning back in and they put Queen Ears back in. It's like, what's really.
Speaker 4: Going to happen?
Speaker 3: I got Texas? Ooh, I think Texas. I weirdly think so too.
Speaker 1: I feel like they've seen the way get back the stage that was there when Georgia came in it was the biggest game of the week, and they saw the outfit, they felt the stage. They didn't rise to the right, and I think they are going to be motivated to right there wrong in the SEC Championship this week and again Georgia coming off a very emotional win a law like. I mean, they're grinding out for eight overtimes against Georgia Tech. They're gonna be They're gonna be dragging a little bit. They're excited that they're in the SEC Championship, right they know that their fate, they're already locked into the college football playoff. I do I see I see Texas winning this one.
Speaker 2: Georgia Tech game too. That Georgia Tech should have won. There's a couple of calls there that should have Yeah, But I think the two narratives in the locker room is we had to prove a point Texas and Georgia's we've done it before, we'll do it again. I think the proven point goes a lot farther than that we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were supposed to get this one back. And even if you see manning a lot more because you just don't know how teams are going to handle this game because everybody's kind of in the college wall playoff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, it's a tough one for me. Like again, you just said it. Georgia's been here, Georgia's seen it. They've been in that action sometimes. I kind of like the players, the coaches, the who's been there before. They know how to handle that, you know what I mean. Texas getting up. You know, they've been there way back in the day when they didn't have old Buddy the quarterback number ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so they covid Co yeah court, yeah, so they had They've been there before, but not right now.
Speaker 3: So I'm going Georgia.
Speaker 4: Man, I think Georgia is gonna come in there.
Speaker 3: I mean Texas went to the playoff Las year. I know they Georgia didn't because they lost.
Speaker 4: They lost Alabama, I guess Alabama, which is true. This is a makeup. They got it. They feel like they were you know, they let everybody down in Georgia. They should have beat Alabama. They didn't. Now they coming back. They got Texas.
Speaker 1: Georgia handles I know. I'm with you. This is gonna be an awesome game to watch. That would be fun.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ship Yeah, I mean Georgia State, Oregon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking Georgia.
Speaker 1: No, they haven't played this year Georgia. It would have been Ohio State, like a moment to where they could have saw a house state again in the Big Ten Championship and then possibly seen him again in the College Wall playoff. Right, you gotta got big s quick stat rematches in championship games seventy percent of the time, the team that lost the first game wins the rematch. Texas, that's a big stat. That's a good stay. That's yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Sharem who who where did you get that stat from?
Speaker 1: Reddit?
Speaker 4: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: Tier two? Hey, the Big twelve Championship. Fired up five? Oh, I know we're all fired up. I know you're fired up. Arizona Boy Tier two Big Twelve Championship, Iowa State versus Arizona State. Arizona State favored by two in this when they over under is fifty one.
Speaker 2: It's easy, clearly run away. Kenny Dillyham. They're a faired by eight points against Uba last week. They slacked those boys. They handled they handled their business. They have lost two games this year, both close games. One of them their quarterback was out Kenny Dilleyham. We sat with him in the spring game. Was it two years ago or last year? Two years ago?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And just seeing his passion revolving around Tempe, Arizona. A kid that went to Chaparral High School about twenty minutes north of there, loves Arizona. He's been to Auburn, He's been to Oregon. He's he's gonna have opportunities to go to quote unqute bigger schools. He said, fuck that. I want to stay here. I want to stay in Tempe. I want to make this a powerhouse, something that people in Arizona have looked at Tempe and been like, how is this place not. There's beautiful women, there's beautiful weather. It's a big ish school. A Mill Avenue is a great time old town. Scotstil is just up the road and has all the makings to be like, hey, you can come here.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of fun, what a lot of games? True?
Speaker 2: Keany Dilliyham, you're doing that. I love Arizona State. I think minus two is huge. I think these boys are gonna pull it off, and I'd like to see them get a little spicy in the playoff. Don't know, don't know about that, but I love them, and.
Speaker 3: Get in the dance.
Speaker 1: You got a shot.
Speaker 4: Come up West Coast.
Speaker 3: Unless unless your army, unless your army cording to will, you got a shot if you get into the dance.
Speaker 4: I mean West Coast rooting for you. If you anything West Coast, I'm rooting for you. I don't care what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely stand in on business.
Speaker 3: Arizona unfortunately doesn't have a coast. But I'm with you.
Speaker 1: They Southwest, Yes, they are so with I like Arizona State just because I want them to win.
Speaker 3: I like dealing him. I'm a big yeah he when he.
Speaker 1: Reached out to us winning us the coach of Spring game, like, I just yeah, I want Arizona State to win.
Speaker 3: They're on a good run right now.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of momentum, a lot of inspiration. They're playing for a lot of like hype and bringing a lot of like notoriety and publicity around the program. I just want Arizona State to win. So I'm going Arizona State minus too.
Speaker 4: I'm taking Arizona State too. I already told you, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Just so so fun to see Arizona State be good. When I was in high school, there was a bunch of like kids who I loved being Arizona. They they stayed, but it was not. Arizon don't necessarily the biggest hotbed for football. And then you bring in her her Her Edwards.
Speaker 3: You think, okay, kind of try to run that program like NFL.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: And this young cat, Dude, young cat comes in fire. He is like kind of not a lot like this, but.
Speaker 3: He's similar to Jameis Winson. The fact that when he talks, he goes viral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always got these viral moments of saying awesome things. They stormed the field not once, not twice, but three times, and that's only in two different games because of what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, they had to go back because the game wasn't over. Yeah yeah, there's a video.
Speaker 2: There's a video in Arizona State for b YU just waiting for them to miss and then b YU gets into the one yard line.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy. I love, I love what a S is doing.
Speaker 4: Man, I love. I ain't gonna cat. Took a recruiting trip there, best time in my life. But if I knew I would have went there. I wouldn't have went to the league.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's a.
Speaker 4: Bad back then, you know, back then it was that's when they had the Playboy Bunnies Tippy twelve twelve. It was lit.
Speaker 2: There's really a vote at the school who is the twelve hottest girls, and then they vote, they decide, and then the twelve hottest girls go and do a sexy calendar.
Speaker 4: Hey, he not lying, bro, It used to be off to be up. My first ever phone party was in Arizona State.
Speaker 1: They put all the bubbles in pham.
Speaker 3: I thought you said phone no fun picks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was lit.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: There was a fun statue at AU It's like one and three have STDs.
Speaker 1: I believe from the Phone Park ACC Championship Clemson versus s m U, who's had a sneaky great season. SMU is favorite by two and a half. The over runner on this game is fifty seven. I love I love that SMU has handled their business. They have a they had a little hiccup against b YU earlier in the year.
Speaker 3: I love everything SMU is done.
Speaker 1: But I want Clemson to win this game because I want chaos going into this whole collegeball playoffs setting up next because if Clemson wins, they're in the collegewall playoffs. South Carolina three lost team in the SEC who people have been arguing about. There's been an argument over Bama Ole miss South Carolina. If Clemson wins this ACC Championship, South Carolina's last win will be over the ACC champion.
Speaker 3: Who's going to be in the College Football Playoff?
Speaker 1: I think Clemson because they had a very tough loss in their rivalry game against South Carolina. But at the end of the day, it's similar to Ohio State, and I know we have your mument with Ohio State, but it's one of those things where you can walk in the room. Hey, fellas, fucking forget about this last game because we have a shot to win the ACC Championship because Miami dropped one last week. Syracuse Dennis a favor. Let's win this ACC Championship and we are in the College Wable Playoff and that loss will not fucking matter because we're in the dance. So I'm going for Clemson as the underdog to win this game. That's where I'm going with my ACC Championship pick.
Speaker 2: I like it, and JP Curtsey if I'm wrong, But when they announced the College Little Playoff, it was like, you guys, weren't even the next two teams in.
Speaker 3: That's fucking hard them was in there. But hey, it's just loud.
Speaker 1: I mean, bam was getting in there after four loss always like the Kansas City Chiefs of College.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah we did. We retired of the coach last year. The road we can ye at the clouds.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna Clemson as well.
Speaker 4: S m U. Man, I just like what they got, I don't. I just like what they got going on. And they ain't getting paid.
Speaker 1: For this ship doing it for free.
Speaker 3: They're giving for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my picks all about the chaos, But I do. I love the s m U. They're a one loss football team. They can win the a SEC Championship and get themselves. They get themselves a buy right if they win, if if they're if they get ranked over boys. You said, I know, they're kind of in that kind of way.
Speaker 4: Win this one, but yeah, yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: I like the s m U thing too. The a SEC Championships a win win to me, Yeah, I Clemson. I just really want that for JP.
Speaker 2: They deserve it, man, Like JP wins the championship game.
Speaker 1: Of course they deserve to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twelve one.
Speaker 3: Payoffs South Carolina, Yes Carolina.
Speaker 1: You can tell these projectors just trying to hurt every other team that could possibly deserve the every other pick.
Speaker 3: All right, Balls pick presented by.
Speaker 1: Ballsy Parlay Parlay.
Speaker 2: Presented by Fireball. The Balls Parlay Pick of the Week is sponsored by Fireball. Fire Balls. The perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those snaky little shooters before going to the stadium or going big with a Fireball keg for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot at tailgate lot or a celibratory touchdown shot at the bar, No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. The Parlay boys, it's getting.
Speaker 1: Kind of I have a plus eight forty one for US go ahead, plus a forty one organ money line, Boise State money line, Arizona State money line, and Clemson money line. It's plus eight forty one. I know that goes against the SMU pick there which one. I'm nervous about this Georgia Texas game. I'm nervous about it. I think I think Texas, I think Texas wins it. But again it's like I'm not confident enough to put it in my ballsy parlay because it's like I want Arizona State to win. I feel better about that game than playing Iowa State. I feel great about Boise State taking care of business and earning their stripes in the playoff. I feel great about Oregon winning their game, and I want to see I think Clemson has a shot to kind of throw that game away last week and again Syracuse kind of doing them a favor of getting them into the ACC and kind of having that motivation to go and win and get in the playoff after they've lost a couple games.
Speaker 3: You should organ money line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oregon, Boise State, Arizona State, and Clemson all money lines as a four pick parlay, that is plus eight forty one in the DraftKings app right now, if I take out Clemson plus three forty. If I take out because Clemson is an underdog underdog, you got plus one forty one going into adding that to a parlay. So if you just do Arizona State, Boise State, Oregon, that's plus three forty. I know for a balls pick or balls parlay, we want it to be over plus three hundred odds. So if that's a three legger you want to touch, go ahead, But I am I'm gonna add in Clemson to make it like plus eight forty one, just that part for a thousand.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just lo, I'm gonna lock that in. But hey, I'm gonna lock that in. But I'm gonna just take out the Clemson one just because it goes against my SMU.
Speaker 2: Bet I took the Clemson one out too. Yeah, I did a plus three forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you do the three legs plus if you do the four leg with your boy, that's plus a forty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Ohio State for making my DraftKings account that much bigger this weekend.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, guys man to get it. Don't agent Chaos, dude, Agent and fucking chaos.
Speaker 1: Cut off your pinky oh ship. All right, Call in, Fan, Call in the Fan Calling Parlay presented by True Classic T's uh.
Speaker 3: Taylor, Oh wait your name True Classic Suit?
Speaker 1: I am, Yeah, I got on. I got on True Classic. The boy Delaney, he's gone on True Classic. It does it looks like you hit the gym every week when you got on True Classic. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up a True Classic, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here and on our socials using hashtag hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win. Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at True Classic dot com again, drop the hashtag in the comments, drop the hashtag on our socials using hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win. They'll be giving out prizes and gift cards and some shopping sprees for you on Christmas.
Speaker 3: That as.
Speaker 1: I know, hashtagg beginning. Drop that ass tag in the comments. All right, let's look at this fan.
Speaker 7: Calling parlay often boys, I know, Indian shocking. Before I give out my truly Classic parlay, I want to emphasize and make sure this is for Sherman Jared, devilishly Handsome JP, all the boys in the back. Will Taylor don't even bother watching the rest of this. Will I will never forget what she said about Utup and the Mighty Miners. You're lucky that game wasn't Lincoln, because if you came down to West Texas, down to that Sun Bowl, we would have beat them.
Speaker 5: And Taylor disrespectful.
Speaker 7: I'll never forget, and I'll never forgive now that those who are not listening and not allowed to bet this parlay.
Speaker 5: Let's get into some winners.
Speaker 7: Saturday morning, early, sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.
Speaker 5: Day or hungover, doesn't matter. Take the under in the Jacksonville State.
Speaker 7: Don't worry about it, don't watch the game, wake up and already know that one leg of your parlay hit Saturday, done with enjoy, go out with the boys, have yourself a time.
Speaker 5: Sunday. Sunday we lock in.
Speaker 7: This is where we're gonna take the Carolina Panthers to cover twelve points, a ton of points the Eagles brod Youngs on one. We're gonna keep it close. We're gonna keep it tender. Lastly, just for our rooting interest for the Hearts of America. JABU baby, he's gonna cover.
Speaker 5: We know it.
Speaker 7: Probably outright when NFC North throw the record birds out, no love lost, that's our play, that's our winner, that's our pick.
Speaker 5: Truly classic parlay.
Speaker 7: And again we'll lucky didn't go to al Paso and Taylor Josh would have beature.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a losing parlay gone.
Speaker 3: A man's Panthers speech impediment like that.
Speaker 1: The Panthers listen. I'll ride this Jackson. I'll throw a solo in on the Jacksonville State, just betting the under, but Panthers to cover.
Speaker 3: I do like the Jameis Winston win to cover. I can't wait, Yeah, I can't wait for.
Speaker 4: He may hit, because he may hit.
Speaker 3: This is Ron Black, I know, shocking Indians. That's perfect. That was perfect, great show, horrible ending.
Speaker 1: Those are plus five and those odds if you do want the fan Carlin fan callin parlay of the Jackson Jackson State under the Panthers to cover plus twelve against the Eagles and the Browns that cover plus six and a half against the Steelers. Those odds are plus five ninety five on DraftKings. Great show, great show.
Speaker 2: Great shows. Please subscribe, Please comments.
Speaker 3: We'll see us next