Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and can Rid Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pods with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ri Judge.
Speaker 1: How's it going very early? You don't normally do the pod this early with somebody. Somebody has to film today.
Speaker 2: And it ain't me. Yeah, it was. It was another level of joy having to rush my kids out, get everything organized, work out, do all the things.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I having worked out and done anything. I mean, I don't know you. You might not be filming right now, but if Jeff Lewis can come in to film with somebody on the show, I think maybe you can.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that if I were to come into film, I'm gonna keep it hush. I'm not gonna piss I'm gonna do my best not piss off Andy the way Jeff Lewis did on alcohol.
Speaker 1: Some of us girls are like you, you know, we know who it is. It's like, really, I feel like that's really unfair.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Well, I don't think Andy, listen. I've had I've gotten the look from Andy when he isn't pleased, and you could clearly tell and I'm not like the biggest Mercedes fan in the world, but she cracks me up in that moment. She goes, oh gosh, he's pissed.
Speaker 1: Well he gets Andy gets pissed off every single time Jeff's on the show.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's confusing too. Like I love listening to Jeff. I love Jeff, like I don't get offended by Jeff. The amount of black or heat that I've gotten about the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, well there is. I now after watching Miami with Miami or Salted Miami. Was Miami where they said Stanley Cup, I burst out in laughter. I'm like, that's where Teddy got it from.
Speaker 2: That is why I mean you guys everyone.
Speaker 1: It was fresh, it was fresh on your mind, it was.
Speaker 2: Fresh on my mind. And like to me, this is online. I mean, thank you Matt, one of our producers who had told me online it calls the Stanley Cup a tumbler.
Speaker 1: Well, they do call it a cup too.
Speaker 2: But then did you see on Overheard Lam So there, this is my favorite part. So there's if you guys don't follow this Instagram, you should. It's called Overheard La and it's where anytime ridiculous things are said in LA. People submit it to this Instagram and this one is have you seen what's going on with the Stanley Cups? And the person responds, I don't know anything about hockey.
Speaker 1: Oh well, there you go. No, I could see now how you easily confused it. But then you know you always double down. It's not called a Stanley cup.
Speaker 2: I know. Sometimes my inflection is a little off, I think because I'm so deadpan, and then when I have to show any emotion, it seems like a very large question.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there you go. Never admit you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Never, But I mean, I hate to say it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really wrong. You said it wasn't called a Stanley cup, so you were wrong.
Speaker 2: I said, I will say that it's a Stanley tumbler, and Stanley Cup is hockey. Okay, AnyWho back to the question.
Speaker 1: Is called Stanley, we'll just call it.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just call it our Twartz cup?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's some questions that we've gotten from the ground. None of these are me picking on my own, so just spin them in point. I'm gonna just spin them a point. Can we do a Twatz workout event? Well? Sure, I mean, I think we could probably do a Twartz workout event.
Speaker 1: That would be a no brainer. Yeah, we can be the new tone it up girls. We can start traveling to different areas and putting on events where we do workouts and hosepakers and doing Okay, sign me up. Fine, let's stare a promoter out there that's gonna back us up on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, if you want to do a Twatz workout tour, we are happy and willing. Let's go the next question. I actually missed this in the episode. I don't remember Sutton call it says, why do you think Sutton gets a pass for calling Anne Murray aggressive? I actually listened closely to the episode to see if anybody used the word aggressive, and I didn't hear that. I didn't hear it either, Like I heard them say like it was in regards to both Crystal and Anne Marie that it was too loud for that particular function. But I don't recall anyone using that word. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Wow, can you say that again? Can you say that again? I could be wrong? Yeah, Oh, Teddy, you were growing in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, I growth. I mean Edwin picked his word and his word like was like this really positive word his energy, and he goes, Teddy, what's your word? And I said, Cope, what's your word?
Speaker 1: Tamra my life? I don't know.
Speaker 2: The next one is we're Tamar and Eddie's ever invited to Vicky's place in Mexico.
Speaker 1: No, I no, No. Vicky talked about inviting me. Eddie would rather eat worms and put bamboo underneath his fingernails and to go hang out with Vicky.
Speaker 2: I also have a lot of questions about me and the dog. You guys, from day one, I said, I am fostering a dog. This is why it's hard for people to do good things.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because you get.
Speaker 2: You get like I am getting like crushed because I'm not adopting the dog. I'm like from day one, I said, I want I'm going to foster the dog so somebody will adopt it. My kids had the ex My kids aren't even heartbroken because they all knew we were doing a good thing. I was going to continue to talk about the dog, post the dog on my Instagram with over a million followers, and hope that somebody adopts the dog. I felt like it was a better place for the dog to be in my home and being loved by all of us. Yeah, and people are just furious and every and I'm like listen, and I am taking the time to respond to every single one of them. The dog as available for adoption. If you think you were going to be the great pet owner, You're welcome to adopt it. I've put all the information here, but like, why are people this way?
Speaker 1: Because people are assholes, especially back behind their computers. They want to just rip on everybody and everything.
Speaker 2: I was like, I actually am being selfless in this situation because I know how much I travel and how much I'm going, and I don't I want the dog to be with somebody that can be there for the dog.
Speaker 1: A dog, yes, trust me, for somebody that just got a dog six months ago. It's a lot of work, especially a puppy.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was like, I wanted of course, I want to help the dogs. We love animals, But like I know my limitations and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, foresheads, traveling, it's hard sports.
Speaker 2: Working, like even this morning, like getting all the kids to school, getting back here at sitting down, like making sure the dog goes, poop, eats, blub, all the things. Right before we start talking.
Speaker 1: All I have to say is Lucy, Lucy apple juicy the differences. I was loword from Van going to get that dog and blessed you listen.
Speaker 2: If I would have kept it a secret, maybe.
Speaker 1: You're not on Beverly Hills right now. You'd be getting your ass served.
Speaker 3: You good.
Speaker 1: We should do a musical podcast. We just sing the entire time. Sudden as Kyle where Moore was.
Speaker 3: Kyle says he was an Aspen then Mexico City.
Speaker 1: She says in her confession.
Speaker 3: Sudden says she's not accepting that excuse Moll was giving.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's weird that we don't have a record contract. Oh before we get out of Beverly Hills, Renee rap from Mean Girls, who I told you a million times there's a new Mean Girls. You're not comprehending that information. But I'm not.
Speaker 1: Like at the movie theater, yes, like you have to go to the movie theater to.
Speaker 2: See it and it's a musical.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but why are you okay with that? I almost died when I went to Willy Wonka and found out it was the musical.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, what you were gonna love the song for Apex Predator. Anyways, she was on Watch What Happens Live and she calls herself an agist and watching the way that it made Andy and Giselle uncomfortable and trying to help her back her way out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: It means like you are biased against older people. But then this is where she became a real doozy. When I was thinking older.
Speaker 1: I was thinking seventy, Yeah, like my dad's age, don't tell me. The bitch said fifty.
Speaker 2: No worse, she said, you know, I was always the youngest. And then I was surrounded by all these millennials meaning millennials are old?
Speaker 1: Mean, how old is this beach?
Speaker 2: Listen? I've already got a heat for the side part and my skinny jeans. I don't need this renee wrap.
Speaker 1: Wait? Can I not wear skinny jeans anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's born in two thousand whatever.
Speaker 1: My son was born in two thousand.
Speaker 2: So we start out we're at homeless, not toothless, which I am proud to say. I'm not going to mess.
Speaker 1: Up that name like Okay, by the way, why for the love? Why not to quote Teddy Walters, but for the love another season of Toothless not homeless or homeless not toothless? Why why? Why? To charity events? Not too well? The first one wasn't really charity event.
Speaker 2: It was it Well, it's because she never got the opportunity to have the charity event, so because they just had the small dinner at the house. I love that the way that Dared explains that her relationship with PK is now thriving after their one therapy.
Speaker 1: Appointment, yeah three days ago.
Speaker 2: That was because he said that what did he even say about the setup? He's like, this looks like a conference.
Speaker 1: Room or whatever, and he's like, can you change the carpet?
Speaker 2: Like all of it. He comes in like pretty much hoopoos all over the event planner.
Speaker 1: Who I'm like, this is a better housewife than Anne Marie.
Speaker 2: I mean, who isn't The fact that Anne Marie has made us team Crystal is a real big problem.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, now I like Crystal.
Speaker 2: I know, but the fact that she like, she earned her diamond last night. It may have taken three years, but we got it.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Not everybody. It's explosive like you. Some people are reserved and calm like me on TV.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's exactly how I describe both of us. Perfect explanation. This is something that on a serious note, and I'm sorry you guys are gonna get upset. But I did not like when Sutton was expressing how she felt about Mo not coming. That part was fine, but then when she goes, how could Moe not attend Kyle's dead friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was a little harsh as I.
Speaker 2: Was watching, and I'm like, her family's gonna watch this. That was obviously I know, like, if you want to shade Mo at this point, go for it, like he wasn't there. You're welcome to say, but like, why are you bringing her into it? I just I didn't like it. I didn't like the phrasing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna have to agree with her with her message. If he could attend the Homeless not Toothless event but couldn't attend the celebration of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like that either. But as we continue through talking, but we're not even to Homeless not Toothless. But as I'm watching the episode, I'm thinking, listen, we have seen table flips on Housewives, we've seen Napkin's throat, but we've even now seen a fence to account. But I never, truly, I never thought we'd hear the words please leave my esophagus alone.
Speaker 1: I know, but please leave her esophagus alone. I like, if I have to hear about it one more time, I'll lose my shit.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear about it either. But then Crystal facetimes Garcel to guess what to talk about an esophagus, Wondering what Annri's motive is, Crystal says when she met Annrie four months earlier at a party, she told her that she is a doctor, not a nurse.
Speaker 1: Always by the way, pick me, yes, go ahead. I could have sworn when she got cast on the show, I swore it said doctor on her Instagram and her caption, her bio whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but I feel like ilways thought she was a doctor. I mean, our kids are in football at the same place, like we're all there on Sundays, and I feel like I was. I was told the same thing, not that here's the thing, I couldn't be a doctor.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter because it's a lie.
Speaker 2: It's a lie if she said she was a doctor. Cristlden says she googled narrow esophagus and it says it can be a genetic issue, which could make sense. Also, this is my confusion. I googled a narrow esophagus, you know, like Crystal Walters and Teddy Walters are on a job when it comes to Google, I googled narrow esophagus. And I also googled drinking on whatever that medication is. And according to Google, my Google doctorate, yeah, you can drink on that medication and you can have a narrow esophagus. But also, how did I get pulled into this mess? Did you see them panned to me when Anne Marie was telling everyone about the narrow esophagus?
Speaker 1: This is wait, you were on the show last night?
Speaker 2: Yes, at the event from the night or when they panned to the twenty th I blanked. I know, sorry about that blank blink, but I was like, shit, why am I involved in this? But Annri did talk about the esophaguses at that event for probably two hours.
Speaker 1: I came up with a new tagline, what amory, what I may put you to sleep for a living including on the show.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't put anyone to sleep for a living. If she's not an anesthesiologist.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is she a nurse?
Speaker 2: She's a nurse, and nessusis what does that mean? I think she's a nurse to an anesthesiologist. I don't know. I haven't.
Speaker 1: I didn't know an anesthesiologist needed a nurse.
Speaker 2: Well, like when I went in to have my surgery on my back, I had a nurse covering me before the anesthesiologist came in.
Speaker 1: Well, you always have a nurse. The doctor has a nurse, the surgeon has a nurse.
Speaker 2: I don't know. All I know is anesthesiologists tend to be the hottest doctors.
Speaker 1: They do like lot so they do. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I made my before this surgery. I mean, doctor Nicole's hot.
Speaker 1: Did doctor Nicole's hot that you have to like be really hot to go to school for this?
Speaker 2: And before my last surgery, I asked politely for my antest geologists, I said, do you mind pulling down your mask? I just want to.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say pants.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he scared me from far away. I'd already gotten like the adavan or whatever to like make you loopy, and my friend Jinn, who is in the room with me, She goes, I will never live down you straight, looking at the guy and going, will you pull it down your mask so I can see what you actually look like?
Speaker 1: Your lord? I think how you were too loopy and I asked him to pull down his pants.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I don't think. I don't need to look at penises. I'm fine with one penis. Okay. C r na's work as independent practitioners and our scope of practice includes preoperative evaluation and physical assessment of the patient prior to anesthetic, development of the anesthetic plan, administering general anesthesia, administering regional anesthesia.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: But this is what I need to know. Do you go to med school to be a nurse?
Speaker 1: Well? Is nursing considered med school? I mean anything in the medical condition, medical profession is that. I don't know. But anyways, who cares. We're never gonna know.
Speaker 2: Four years of nursing school, minimum of two years of ICU and resident more schooling than we could ever do. So I don't think he speak for yourself. I wanted to be a nurse. You wanted to be a nurse, but you got pregnant, and I wanted to do a lot home you remembered, I know, and I wanted to do a lot of things. I wanted to be a pop star, but I had a shitty voice. So you know what shit happens. But I feel like this episode is also offered like sponsored by FaceTime. There was more face times with each other than people actually together. Did everyone have COVID?
Speaker 1: Who knows? I know, Crystal meets her brother Jeff. Would you care who your brother dated?
Speaker 2: Now? Are you kidding all the people my brother dates? I mean, I don't even care who my dad dates.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean when you have an adult sibling, like back off.
Speaker 2: I'll care who my kids date. But then what we keep forgetting is Crystal is the younger sibling.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Ask me how much I don't care about this storyline?
Speaker 2: Fine, anyways, Then Maricio tells Kyle's that he has been traveling so much and is trying to get caught up. Kyle tells him about her travel plans coming up and says that that it's a taste of her own medicine. When they arrive at the Homeless not Toothless, Skyle Kyle feels like people analyze her every move between her and mouth. I, you know, I do think that's happening. We can hear it happening on the carpet, even when I was like, I'm gonna take some pictures by myself. Then Sutton tells Anne Marie at the Galla that she picked the wrong person. Anne Marie tries to explain herself to Sudden, and Sutton keeps saying, excuse me, ma'am, excuse me, miam, excuse me, miam. And then Crystal tells Anne Marie to tell Sutton that she said Sutton lies. Anne Marie says, Crystal, you were the one to say Sutton has an eating disorder. Crystal calls Anne Marie a bit. Anne Marie thinks Crystal resents her because Anne Marie has a medical profession. I don't actually think that's the case.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the case either. And Amory trying to put the blame on Crystal about Sutton have an eating disorder when we saw it with our own eyes and ears. But also.
Speaker 2: Marcellus when he comes in, you can tell he wants to be like praise, but he's walking right into the middle of a fight, and he cannot believe that the women are just like brushing him off, like he's like, well, what that's cool? I mean the whole conversation. But I was excited to see Crystal activated. I needed.
Speaker 1: It was nice to see her little activated. And I mean she even said, well that was kind of rude. So you can see it's just not her nature, which is fine.
Speaker 2: You could tell that she is bothered by Anne Marie because I don't know why Anne Marie cares about this topic so much.
Speaker 1: And I have nothing. I feel like she has nothing unless she you know who knows. It could be the editing. She could have talked about a bazillion things, but that's all they pulled out. But it's not doing her any favors.
Speaker 2: Listen, I would be way more upset about somebody that licked somebody's armpit or feet.
Speaker 1: Or I would never ever lick your armpit.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would lick any part of your body. And you know what, we're pretty close. I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: I like your shoulder.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be my huge met That's how we met.
Speaker 1: Didn't I lick the side of your face?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Face looking is slightly different, but you did lick my face while I was pregnant. Pregnant, But then when Sutton sits all the ladies down, she tells Anne Marie that she likes her but doesn't like how she went behind her back. I'm like, do you do.
Speaker 1: You like her?
Speaker 2: But I also don't know why this episode wasn't titled Homeless, toothless and Esophaguses.
Speaker 1: I'm all I remember is welcome to the Stage fashion designer Jarrete Kimsley. I'm like, I'm sorry, what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she designed a wedding dress.
Speaker 2: No, she also had those workout clothes.
Speaker 1: Oh there's workout c oh when bathing suits.
Speaker 2: Beverly Beach, Beverly Beach by Deray.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, because I'm like, huh fashion designer? Oh my, but that Paula Abduel. She is making her Bravo rounds from Watch What Happened Love to Crappy Lake and now Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I see her all the time. She's always in the desert when I'm there for her shows, and she's very nice. But I was hoping, even though yes, I love Taylor Dane, I was thought that when they called Paula Abdulah. She was going to do a dance, and I got really excited and then I was like, oh, it's Taylor Dane. But no one was more excited to see Taylor Dane than Erica Jane.
Speaker 1: And she was very excited.
Speaker 2: She was more excited to see Taylor Dane than her dentist.
Speaker 1: Well, her dentist was low key hitting on her. Yeah, she figured out it's her dentist.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, didn't you go to dental schooling? Are you a dental nurse or dent Are you a nurse? Oh my gosh. Well, then they wrap it all in a nice big bow so they can all go to Spain. Ann Marie does a half assed apology.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny how we have to do that before we all take a trip together? Button this up so it looks like we're all going to take a trip together and we like each other.
Speaker 2: Well. I love when Kyle goes, oh my gosh, I hope we're not all on the same plane. And then she catches herself because she realized she's saying that because she knows drama always happens on the planes. Because she's like, because then if we were to get in an argument. Maybe they would land the playing.
Speaker 1: No good, save good, save.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. All right, we'll take a quick break and come back and talk about Miami. I enjoyed the storytelling between Julia and Kiki, and.
Speaker 1: I love the personal story of Kiki. We haven't really seen much of that. And she's a b K girl just like me. That made me very happy. She worked at Burger King. I mean, that's where real women are made. Burger King. Would you like fries with that shike?
Speaker 2: But unfortunately that's the worst burger.
Speaker 1: I hate to be the it is.
Speaker 2: It is the worst. But I could do a chicken sandwich from BK, but I cannot.
Speaker 1: I lived on them when I worked there. Remember the long I don't know, they're like long and they have male lettuce, tomato, and Chrispy I would have. I would make my own every single day after work, and I'd put cheese on it. Oh was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the chicken sandwich. I don't know if it's will exist, but I had.
Speaker 1: In and out last night, protein style, and I didn't eat the fries.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you. I had enough peace soup. My mom's in town and so whenever my mom's in town. She makes all my favorite things.
Speaker 1: So I would rather their throw up than pease.
Speaker 2: Really, I love a split piece soup.
Speaker 1: Why would you eat anything that's called pea?
Speaker 2: That's I don't know, unclear why, I mean, I can't. Why would I do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: That's that's as bad as cream? Spinach?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I love cream?
Speaker 2: Do you tell me that you don't like green bean castle? We're gonna fight.
Speaker 1: I like green bean castle? How could you not?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: I like green beans, But peas I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like peas when you have to feel like, oh that I don't like But if they're all smashed up.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I had to wash the dishes every night, and if there was peas, first of all, I wouldn't eat them. I couldn't even dump the ball out a gag. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool, My palate is more distinguished than yours. I like burgercuine chicken sandwich.
Speaker 1: And peace, peace, peace.
Speaker 2: Well, then Gerty and Russell go out to lunch. Gerty cannot believe she has to go under the knife again to cut out more cancer. She later finds out she scored a twenty nine out of the one hundred on a cancer test, so she has a high likelihood of getting it again, putting her in the chemo zone. Something about the way that Miami Production tells these stories, whether their heavy stories or their funny stories or the dramatic, like, it is really compelling to watch you and it makes you root for every one of them. I feel like this is one of the only franchises you watch and you can find something likable that you relate to. In regards to every cast member except for Adriana, What do you mean you didn't like her low cut Louis vuittona outfit to go sing her?
Speaker 1: Wait, that was not Louis Vaitton.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was with the front piece, said Louis vaton on it. I had to get my glasses out.
Speaker 3: Lloys vaton on that denim.
Speaker 2: I enjoy Adriana's messiness and her pop star storyline. I mean, I'm maybe one day I'm going to be a pop star.
Speaker 1: Tank shut up, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You don't like it? Well, well, speaking of things, Lisa is touring new homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this house is twenty one thousand square foot lot twenty seven and eighty four square feet and listing price at what was that four point something?
Speaker 2: No, the asking price is five point three eight seven million. Lisa doesn't know how she will go about paying for it because it is based on her settlement with Lenny.
Speaker 1: Then why look at it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm rooting for Lisa, but I want her to find anything in the world to talk about other than Lenny. But I'm also confused. Was Lisa's real to her a therapist as well?
Speaker 1: Well? What is she telling him?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: This is? I know Lisa telling the realtor about her fight with Lynnen, and he's like, will this be cash mo mortgage? Will you be paying cash or will you need a mortgage?
Speaker 2: But also I love that a five point three eight seven million dollar house is just a touch too small, just.
Speaker 1: To touch too small.
Speaker 2: She'll get used to it though. Then we're at Miami Swim Week. Nicole tells Adriana that someone told her that Anna was invited to the brunch for her ulterior motives. Adriana apologized and says she should have been more transparent. Nicole hugs Marisola and says there's no reason for them to be mad and she will know why later. If you were Nicole would you be more upset at Adriana. I think she's not more upset because she knew the show needed something.
Speaker 1: I think that Adriana gets away with everything because everybody expects it from her, and they don't even want to fight with her. They're just like, oh, it's Adriana. I think that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really think they don't even bother because they don't want to give her any attention.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of if Adriana to let Nicole take the blame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, when the women go for lunch, Marisol says, let's cut the bs. What happened on Mother's Day? Adriana says Anna was going to say things about Alexi's finances. Alexei says she believes Nicole now and knows that Adriana was the one who plotted this. Do you agree? I forgot who said it, but that's that they're just jealous of Nicole, and that's.
Speaker 1: Why Adrianna said that. Adrianna said that they're jealous of Nicole, which is comical because I feel like Adriana is jealous of everybody, at least she acts like it. I don't know what Alexia and Marisol's problem is with Nicole.
Speaker 2: I mean, I here's the problem. By trying to make Nicole the villain, Alexei and Marisol have made them yeah a little bit. They've made themselves the villain. And yeah, but Alexei is more likable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Alexia kind of change it up real quick when she found out Adriana was going to talk about her finances.
Speaker 2: Well, at first she didn't and then she like Jennifer Hath and she was like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: My question is do you like a man's man or a belly and a beard.
Speaker 2: I'm somewhere in the middle, but I mean Edwin is like has like a over a six like he's he's lean, he's got all the muscles. I don't need you to have a six pack or a ten pack or twelve.
Speaker 1: But whatever it is, I don't mind a belly with beard, don't mind that.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that, But I do mind I don't have that hair. I mind shoulder hair. There are certain places shoulder hair, like men when they have hair on their back or the shoulders.
Speaker 1: Like hair on their back, not hair to their shoulders.
Speaker 2: No, like hair, it's less about body type.
Speaker 1: It's about hair. Eddie's not hairy.
Speaker 2: I don't do well with it. So sometimes people with a ton of hair on their faces and their arms in their hands could potentially have hairs on their backs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying it.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I get hairs on my chin, but I do something about it. I have Slate pluck it out for me, so you can do something too.
Speaker 1: You can't pluck it yourself, No, I can't.
Speaker 2: I never she finds. She finds him quicker than I is. She's like, Mommy, a goat.
Speaker 1: A goat. I just have that one. I just plucked it yesterday. I'm good for about two weeks.
Speaker 2: Now, I get a couple, one right here and like three on this side. They like to move around and then occasionally like because.
Speaker 1: You have high testosteron, why would you say that? I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 2: I think the new women the audience tends to always side with them, and.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you not side with Nicole? True? She's sweet, she's smart, she's cute, she's all the things.
Speaker 2: She's Funny's toy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to skin you and be you.
Speaker 2: We are actually your stalker and we will do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be moving to the house there. You won't even know him there.
Speaker 2: That's what Tam was like, I'm totally fine with a Tommy and a beard.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh hello, I'm moving in.
Speaker 2: Then Kiki walks the runway. She says, it means so much for all the women to come support her, and then I'm confused. What happened in the sprinter?
Speaker 1: Well, this is what's confusing to me. There's it's so much traffic, sprinter can't even move. But the girls are going to get out and think they're going to order an uber in that traffic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also where were they all going? Where was the after party? But Kiki said I planned this whole after party.
Speaker 1: I know I felt bad for her, but I'm thinking, where are you girls going? I've been to an event like that where there's so much traffic that you just sit there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's Miami Fashion Week?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so how could you imagine trying to get an uber?
Speaker 2: Maybe they walked home, yes, because those are.
Speaker 1: The type of girls that would walk home. They're not scruffy like me and Yo.
Speaker 2: True, but maybe Adriana had the toots again and they all got pissed and couldn't.
Speaker 1: There you go, We're we're out.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Larsa and Marcus recording their second episode of Separation Anxiety. I was bummed not to see Tara, our producer.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, we've seen two of Larsa's podcasts. Who's on I heeart as we are as well, and we have seen none of ours.
Speaker 2: Know who? I put that blame on you?
Speaker 1: Tam Well, I tried, did try well.
Speaker 2: I am just that I just pissed people off that much, but I do well.
Speaker 1: It's because our podcast is about housewives, so they say it's too much of breaking the fourth wall.
Speaker 2: Well, it had to have felt like Chris as.
Speaker 1: If nobody out there knows while we're talking about it that we are on housewives and talking about housewives.
Speaker 2: Well, to rephrase, I am not on it, Well, you.
Speaker 1: Were whatever, Once a housewife, always a housewives.
Speaker 2: But I felt like the editors felt like it was Christmas morning that they could replay Kardashian episode.
Speaker 1: How did they get that approval is what I want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was like oOoOO. But whatever Larsa said about she did a total tam remove, Like as somebody was going into surgery, She's like, oh, I hate that kind of surgery. I always panic, I'm gonna die. Courtney's like, I'm actually about to get this right. But I thought it was sweet when they talked about having kids. And I think her and Marcus are good together.
Speaker 1: They are our Marcus is so mature and Lars is so youthful that I don't even see that. Like I spent a lot of time with them, and I just don't even see the age difference. And by the way, who gives who gives a flying.
Speaker 2: And nobody would care if it was reversed. Nope. Then we get to our favorite part, Atriana meeting Amelia Estefan to record her new song. I really wish they would have turned up the volume a little bit more so we could have heard her voice more.
Speaker 1: Wait, she was lip singing.
Speaker 2: I don't know yes, how yes, you're saying certainty.
Speaker 1: Yes. There's a point where because my daddy Johnny taught me, did you just spit your water out?
Speaker 2: Drill just came out of my nose, which, by the way, hurts.
Speaker 1: That's my gift to you, that's my gift to you today, daddy.
Speaker 2: Told me, my daddy Johnny, Well, I am excited to see her performing at Mexico City Pride oh, I'm sure you are. I wish she would have saved her outfit for I mean, any recording artist I've ever seen going into the studio is in sweats and she's I can't it was a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that outfit is.
Speaker 2: It's like remember and then like back in like the Heyday appearance, No, when she would wear like the little teeny top, and then like the super super low Rise. Maybe it was like Hudson, I'm trying to remember who makes the jeens.
Speaker 1: Or like shit Frankie Bees, Franky Frankie Bees, Cranky Bees. But that was a skirt, I know because it was shredded.
Speaker 2: Yes, sometimes you would just cut your jeans in the middle and then like sew it together and wear skirts.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's not the nineties anymore, the eighties or whenever that happened.
Speaker 2: It was definitely not the eighties because you weren't born probably young. I'm so young. I'm like renee wrap.
Speaker 1: That's so young.
Speaker 2: I am young and fresh as a daisy. Well, thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: I have an MP, not an empty.
Speaker 2: Well. I have a feeling that Marie has neither.
Speaker 1: Emory doesn't have an MP or emd.
Speaker 2: Or. Thanks you guys for tuning in to another episode of Me and camera trying early in the morning. Oh you have your cute glasses on.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Good luck today. Try not to throw any napkins at any day or post anyone off.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be filming with my daughter, so I really don't think it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I piss off my kids daily, so you never know, though, you never know. All right, Well, break a leg and I will talk to you next week.