Speaker 1: So I want to talk about really quickly.
Speaker 2: The deepest teams who are now the deepest teams in the NBA as a result of this trade deadline.
Speaker 1: I have five.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna do three, and what I ended up at was five because teams got really, really deep. Not all of them are contenders now, so don't quote me on that. But these are the top five deepest teams right now in the league.
Speaker 1: We'll start at five. We'll go to one.
Speaker 2: Number five, top deepest team now in the league after the deadline. Philadelphia seventy six ers, ooh you said what, yes, Harden, Maxie de Anthony Melton, Cork Moss, who by the way, demanded the trade did not get traded, Tobias Harris, Jalen McDaniels who they got at the deadline, j Tucker, George Nang, Joel Embiid, Montrez Harrell, and now Dwayne Debman. Dwayne Debman is now their backup, backup center because they have obviously Montrez Harrel as well. So they have eleven players that you can legitimately see playing on a night tonight. Basis Number four. The LA Clippers, they're running eleven deep as well. Terrence man, He's gonna run the point Bones Highland backup point, Norm Powell, Paul George, Eric Gordon, Kawhi, Leonard Marcus, Morris Batoom. These are real deal players. Roco Zubac Plumbley the good players. These are really good players. Number three deepest team in the league right now, this is this is gonna be fascinating. I don't know if you're gonna I don't know if you're gonna like agree or if it's gonna be surprising. But this team has thirteen players that they can roll out, throw the ball out with any one of those seven and you could get games won.
Speaker 1: The Brooklyn Freaking Nets.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn Nets subtracted KD and Kyrie and now they are the third best deep team in the league.
Speaker 1: Check out this roster.
Speaker 2: You got Ben Simmons when he plays, Spencer Dimwittie, Patty Mills, Edmund Sumner, Seth Curry, Michale Bridges, Cam Thomas, Cam Johnson, Joe Harris, Royce, O'Neill, Utah Watt Nabe, Dorian Finney, Smith and Nick Claxton.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up? What thirteen deep? Come on now?
Speaker 2: Number two deepest roster on this league. After the trade deadline. The LA Lakers, Now, yeah, they are really deep.
Speaker 1: They is shocking. I looked at their new roster.
Speaker 2: I discovered that Lebron, like I said, as the only player over thirty. But you've got De'angelo Russell, Dennis Shrewder, Austin Reeves, Malik Beasley, Lonnie Walker, Ruey, Hachi Mura, Jared Vanderbilt, Lebron, a D and Mobamba.
Speaker 1: I know that's less than thirteen.
Speaker 2: I just think the caliber with a D, Lebron and a bunch of depth is even more deep than deep. You know what, I'm saying, number one deepest team in the league now because they didn't trade guys that we thought that they might, and they added some. This is the Boston Celtics, number one deep team in the league right now. Eleven players are gonna get minutes. You got Marcus Smart, Malcolm Brogden, Derreck White and Pritchard all at the guard spot, Tatum Brown, Samhuser, Horford Grant Williams at forward, and now you got Mike Muskala joining time Lord and Blake Griffin at center.
Speaker 1: That is eleven dudes that could significantly get minutes. Boy oh boy, is this fun.
Speaker 2: So with that Obviously you can't always get a chit from that, but it doesn't hurt.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be able to survive injuries.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be better as a result, and I think at least four of these teams could make some real noise in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Moving on.
Speaker 2: With the trade deadline now in the past, we gotta talk about the buyout market. Such a very weird trade that like, like I said, but it makes buyouts even more important for teams that did not alter their roster enough. Moving forward, there's already been a couple of buyouts as well right now and signings. You got Reggie Jackson who went from the Clippers to the Hornets. He gets bought out, and now he signs with the Nuggets, which I think is hilarious because the Clippers got Bones Highland and the Nuggets got Reggie Jackson. I think the Nuggets are gonna be less impressed with Reggie Jackson than they were Bones Highland. If you thought it was tough to navigate Jamal Murray and Bones, let me introduce you to.
Speaker 1: Mister October Reggie Jackson.
Speaker 2: Let me introduce you to the man who has a heat check twenty four to seven seven days a week. Love Reggie, but I don't know if you're gonna get anything more out of him than you were Bones Highland. Maybe cheaper, maybe more equipped to fit in and slot in.
Speaker 1: But boy, oh boy, I do I not know if I like that move.
Speaker 2: Terrence Ross was weighed by the Magic alongside Beverly.
Speaker 1: Terrence Ross has signed with the Suns. Is that true? Wow, that's incredible. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Here is a list, though, of the most important buyout targets.
Speaker 1: Russell Westbrook.
Speaker 2: He is now rumored to go to Chicago or the Clippers after he's bought out by the Jazz. I think he should go to Chicago. Let him languish there, let them ball out Sell Jerseys. Nobody wants to see him in La Nobody. It's just I know Paul George is trying to make it happen. I don't think this front office does want it to happen. Stop Paul George.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Just let him languish alone.
Speaker 2: John Wall He's gonna be bought out most likely, and like severally, is he the only player ever in history to be bought out by the same team twice in two years?
Speaker 1: Got bought out by.
Speaker 2: The Rockets, went to the Clippers, signed a new deal and got sent to the Rockets and is about to get bought out again. Crazy Patrick Beverley sent to the Magic they waived him. He's gonna sign with another team. Not surprisingly, the Clippers are back on that radar as well, which would make this reunion tour even more sweet.
Speaker 1: Like all these players just going back to their old teams. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: That's why I think Will Barton's going back to Portland, because why the fuck not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Gary Payton goes back, Yaka Perle goes back, Eric Gordon goes back.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like so insane. Dario Sartz looks like he's gonna get bought out as well. He was playing really well. I think that was very surprising that he got dumped to the Thunder.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if the Okac Thunder are going to buy him out, it is unknown, but whoever ends up, you know, if he's out on the market, there's gonna be a dozen teams probably trying.
Speaker 1: To go get him. Like I said, Will the Thrill.
Speaker 2: Some people think he's like one of the most talented players on the potential buy out market. This man doesn't play any defense. He doesn't like I love Will. He is a bucket. I'm sure he'll be some great scorer from some team, but I'm telling you the MAVs don't want them.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Sun's due. It's gonna be very interesting.
Speaker 2: Sergea Baka got bought out by the Sun by the box, excuse me, and the Sixers are now said to be kicking the tires on him.
Speaker 1: I thought he got picked up, though maybe not. I'm not an expert. I'm just a commenter.
Speaker 2: There are some other players rumored to be bought out or way before the March first deadline, like Derek Rose, which would be fascinating, Neurlan's Noel Detroit justin Holiday, and maybe possibly even Kevin Love.
Speaker 1: Kevin Love on the buyout market.
Speaker 2: God, we've been talking about that for two years and now all of there's teams getting caught holding the bag of the deadline buyouts this year probably.
Speaker 1: More important than ever. There are teams desperate to upgrade out West.
Speaker 2: I mean, despite the seismic changes that we have on the rosters in the East, where thirteen teams are still in contention. So it's gonna be fascinating to see what goes down. Uh,