Speaker 1: To transmitting.
Speaker 2: Alsa. Hello, welcome to the show more than studio. All right, let's get to know. Here's the question. What was your nickname at school? Did you have a nickname? What was your nickname? If you didn't, what was kind of your nickname? I go first, and I'll be very gentle with this because I do understand it's very early in the morning. In seventh grade off season football, we wrestled. I was very undersized, but I would take on anybody. And I picked like one of the big linemen from ninth grade, and he beat me up pretty bad. It was slinging me all over the ring. My shorts ripped and I stopped there. But my nickname from seventh grade all the way to twelfth was t Bone. Yeah. Read about that one. Able hated it is the worst trauma and has nothing to do with Bobby Bones. By the way, the whole school call you t Boneea. I hated it. It is miserable. That sucked. So that was my all TV one here, Ye, good to start amy.
Speaker 1: Some called me motor mouth moffit.
Speaker 2: Motormouth moffitt. That was my hilarious last name.
Speaker 3: Some some not everybody. Yeah, I mean that's the only nickname I had, well, one of my neighbors she called me famous a miss, and then motor mouth.
Speaker 1: Moffit was another one.
Speaker 2: But why famous?
Speaker 3: Those cookies names Amy, and those cookies is famous same as cookies.
Speaker 1: So anytimes she's be like famous sa miss.
Speaker 3: I still see her sometimes it's day and she'll be like famous sass.
Speaker 2: So that just happened to be a cookie. But the motormouth moffitt, which your name was Maffa, that was probably for because I talked a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's that's that's funny alliteration too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my lunchbox brom King, that wasn't your nickname with the game, that's the title they gave me. But anyone call you that. And also wasn't that like the end of your senior year, So there really wasn't a nickname it was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was just stud good looking, mister popular.
Speaker 2: They called you mister popular, so popular your nickname is mister popular.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean that was everything under the sun. I mean I was classic. I mean you just name it, that's what you.
Speaker 2: Didn't name anything. You said half of one thing and then you moved off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like I said, they just switched around like ladies man pimp.
Speaker 2: They called you can't they called you mister popular and pimp yep Eddie. Do you have a name. Yeah, some people call me Eto, and I liked it.
Speaker 4: And once in a while, like when I'm typing something and I type my name, i accidentally do edo ed d oh, and I'm like, gosh, that takes me back. Not the whole school didn't call me Edo, but just like a certain people, certain people would be like, Eto.
Speaker 2: What's up? Because your name, Yeah, it's just like Eddie Edo. I wish I had a name that was just about my not t B. T. Bone had nothing to do with my name. Ray, you have a nick name? Yeah, I mean I had the sports nicknames then I had just the school nick names. Some people call me a C Slater from say your last name was Slater. Yeah, they call you a C in sports. When I played basketball, they called me total, so it was a total package. Okay, all right, we're gonna get going. Glad you're here, pimp, total Hedo, motormouth. You got a bone in the morning, Let's open up the mail.
Speaker 3: Bag, famail, and we read it all the air to did something we call Bobby's mail bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I called in sick to work last week because I was feeling burnt out and needed mental health day. But I did not feel comfortable saying that, so I lied and said I had the flu. I made the mistake of post posting a picture of myself on Instagram. Uh oh, my boss hearted the story. Now I'm freaking out because she knows the lie to hers. Should I come clean about needing a mental health break or stick to my story? Is taking a mental health day as legit as actually being sick? Signed caught taking a break? So these are that's just way different questions here. First of all, question number one, did you do something stupid? Yeah? You posted a picture. You posted a picture like what were doing though? Yeah? And unless there was like a date behind you, you can just say this from another day you were sick and on Instagram. You don't how to keep the issue? Do you get in trouble?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You can't just I think that they would respect it more if you're like, you know what.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't. You already lied? That's a problem. No, you're gonna that's that's fine. In the seventies on TV, what where you tell the truth and get rewarded.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you have to get rewarded, probably just feel better to finally be like okay, fine, you know what. And then also it brings up the conversation of mental health days, and then you're not.
Speaker 2: Trying to have a theoretical foundational conversation about if your office does not recognize mental health days, you have to lie and say you're sick.
Speaker 1: Well they should.
Speaker 2: But what we can't control what our office accepts. Because I agree with you, and if you're about to break down, I'd rather you're not come to work. Unless you're gonna break down on the air, then Amy, please come back, you know every.
Speaker 4: Day, and breakdown could be in any form, right, like yes, be yelling, it could Ryan, Yes, it could be anybody, that's true.
Speaker 2: Good point, could be any of you guys, got it. So we can't help what the job considers real and not. What I would say is you posted a picture unless there was absolute proof that was of you that day. You could have been just sick of posting on Instagram. If you're not feeling good, sometimes you still get on Instagram. Maybe they hearted it because they're like, oh, I know, they're sick, I'm gonna but you don't know. But just unless it's that day, you have no idea what she was posting that picture from.
Speaker 4: Because as a boss, because it coulda because that's ball to be like like it.
Speaker 2: I'm letting you know that I've seen people though that scrolling is like everything. Oh yeah, I've seen those people. This is what I would say. If you need a mental health day and you have to fake it as a physical health day, I'm all for it. If they don't allow on mental health days, fake it physical to get a mental If you need it and you did that, good for you. Or you screwed up with posting a picture. Now, that doesn't mean you fully screwed up, because maybe your boss just thought you were posting a picture on Instagram while you were sick. We're all on Instagram while we're sick. We're on Instagram feeling good, feeling bad. We're on Instagram. On the toilet, we're on it, you know, all these places in the bath. I wouldn't think too much about it. I wouldn't go and pour your heart out as a liar. If it's brought up, have a story prepared about how you just posted it. From a different time. You're already lying you didn't need a sick day. You took a mental health to day. And if they don't allow that, I think that's a lie worth lying for. But that doesn't mean you're caught. Don't address it.
Speaker 4: Could you edit the caption to be like, oh, I forgot to post this one from two years ago?
Speaker 2: No, I would just say feeling sick today, so I wanted to post the time I wasn't. Yes, that's good, that's funny, but I wish places get mental health Today's like if you're struggling, Yeah, on this show, you're not gonna help me any if you're in here struggling, so get right and come back when you're good. But not every job has that, and especially if it's like a job like I used to have, where you had to like go to work to get paid every day. Oh yeah, like jobs like that when I was Rouvenaus's or any sort of construction work. Everybody's bad mental healthday. That job sucks, so good luck with that. Do not admit anything he did nothing wrong. Well, you did something stupid, but you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: But if you do decide to admit, let us know how it went.
Speaker 2: I can tell you how it went. I don't like it. Thank you. Close it up. We got your game mail and we read in on her.
Speaker 6: Now it's found to close.
Speaker 2: Bobby failed back. Yea, let's do fun Fat Friday, fun fat around the room. I'll go first. Johnny Carson, the old talk show host. He liked being alone so much that his eighty one million dollar home in Malibu, California had one bedroom. Wow, so he never could host guests.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Eighty one million dollars one bedroom. That's wild.
Speaker 4: Due, that's like you like that top talk talk, talk talk, and then.
Speaker 2: Go home and be alone. I know that's why, Amy, what do you have?
Speaker 3: A US dollar can be folded approximately four thousand times, and that's the point in which it might actually tear.
Speaker 2: There's no way it can be folded for that. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Before it would be before. Like, look you, I.
Speaker 2: Would think I'd be folded at four thousand times. It'd be a mile tall. No one, but you can't get over to twelve.
Speaker 1: No. No, it's not folding it that way. It's for tearing.
Speaker 2: Oh, like over and over again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the same fall.
Speaker 2: I thought she was.
Speaker 1: A thousand folds for it to tear.
Speaker 2: God, I mean, who counts the same spot, same person who licked that dangel lollipops? Is what you're doing all day, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've ever checked out your wife's eyebrows before, but in ancient China, eyebrows were considered highly attractive, So on the wedding night, they shaved the woman's eyebrows so no other men would become enamored with her.
Speaker 2: What wow, Oh that's bizarre. Yeah, a bizarre. How bizarre?
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It just culture tells us what's hot and what's not, and then we all kind of fall into it and then we go, man, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Like a hundred years later, the women were the ones that what do the men have to change about them?
Speaker 4: So they shaved off their winders. Weird, eddie ladies, listen up your lipstick. It contains fish scales in it, so like if you ever have like, it's called pearl essence, which is what creates the shimmering thing on lip. Lipstick that's made out of fish scales, So be careful when you're.
Speaker 2: Kissing someone you smell a little fishy. That's why I don't even that's the grossest thing in lipstick? Right? Why what else? All sorts of stuff they only smush up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like whale lard, a lot of stuff. Can also buy vegan makeup.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy, but does it shimmer?
Speaker 7: In Saving Private Ryan the movie, all the lead actors except for Matt Damon indoor days of harsh army training. Damon was excused so that the their actors would build up genuine resentment for his character.
Speaker 2: That's messed up. Excuse, Well, they needed resentment first character. Can't they just act their actors? Good point?
Speaker 4: Why are they making them hate them? Like, hey, look what he's not doing? Guys just acted out? I agree, that's crazy. The first president to where full pants was John Adams. George Washington only wore knee lenk like short priests in society culture man style culture Shad Dov's eyebrows.
Speaker 2: You know. The concept for the Fresh Prince of bel Air came from a music manager named Benny Medina who grew up poor in East Los Angeles and became friends with the rich kid from Beverly Hills and moved in with their family. That's cool, and that's where Fresh Prince of bel air came from. But that's pretty cool too. That is fun fact Fridays.
Speaker 3: I love when people use their talents for good. And there's a fashion designer, Roxanna Roles in Waco, Texas, and she is donating custom prom dresses, jewelry and all the things people need a prom to thirty two high school seniors.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool, especially if you know they couldn't afford to have a nice prom, or maybe we weren't going to go to prom because the couldnt afford it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because the whole I'm going out to get a dress. People just may not have that in their budget. But she finds out the people that are in need of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: It makes them feel really really special.
Speaker 3: And she was able to increase the amount of students she was able to provide for because people in the community also got together. She's got a nonprofit called Dream Couture, and she plans to expand the program and have even more kids every year and maybe even at different schools.
Speaker 2: I like people that will make prom dresses out of like receipts from like Wallgreens. They're like, look at me, like.
Speaker 1: The cvs or seats to or so well.
Speaker 2: Es, I like those super clips. Yeah, those are always pretty cool. Good for her using what'd you say? You like it when people use their talent for good because I hate it people use ther concs for bad. Oh, yeah, some people do.
Speaker 1: That's you know, Luthor, she's a fashion designer.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's really a story.
Speaker 3: It could be spent designing something where she's gonna make money off of it, but she's custom designing gowns so that people can feel pretty at pumped.
Speaker 2: We love it. Great story, that's what it's all about. That was tell me something good. It's time to play everyone's favorite game, Easy Trivia. The category is Disney Amy, you're the champ whose nose grew longer every time they lied? Correct Lunchbox. What's the name of the fairy in Peter Pan Tinkerbo? Correct? Morgan? What kind of animals Dumbo? In the Disney movie Dumbo, He's an elephant? Correct? Abby? In which Disney movie would you find the character ariel?
Speaker 1: Oh, Little Mermaid?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: All those are super easy. It's easy trivia. Amy's wearing the tiara. She is the current champion. She has three points as we played a five. Morgan two Lunchbox and Abbey one. If you missed the question, you hear this.
Speaker 1: You've been.
Speaker 2: Don't get boned. Here we go, Amy. The category is boy bands. Complete the title of this boy band five seconds of summer Correct Lunchbox and the boy band often abbreviated n KOTB. What does the B stand for? What does the B stand for? You said right, yes, block? Correct, new Kids on the Block? Correct?
Speaker 1: J C.
Speaker 2: Schiz was a member of what boy band? Morgan Z correct? Abby Howie D is a member of what boy band?
Speaker 1: Howie D?
Speaker 2: Howie D? Howie duroh Howie D?
Speaker 1: You dang it? I want to miss this. Okay, you said new kids in the box?
Speaker 2: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Howie D?
Speaker 2: Insane? I mean back? Correct, you've been box? What would you say?
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to I met Backtory boys because it wasn't insane because she said.
Speaker 2: That double boner? How's it? Quick? Amy? Categorys cartoons three room made in the Looney Tunes cartoon. What's the enemy of the Roadrunner? Mhm? What I do not know this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh oh the coyote?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just had a thing for a second.
Speaker 2: What's the main character in the comic strip Peanuts Lunchbox, It's Robbie Brown. Correct Morgan. What's the name of the Disney show that features a group of nephews named Huey, Dewey and Louie?
Speaker 1: That it was a Disney show?
Speaker 2: Hooey, Dewey and Louie.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, a group of nephews Hohoey.
Speaker 2: Huey, Huey, Huey, Huey. Say that?
Speaker 1: Am I saying it wrong?
Speaker 2: Said it again? Huey Huey, Yeah, Huey, Huey, Louis and Dewey. No, I know. What is the name of the Disney show that features a group of nephews called Huey, Louis and Dewey. Scrum me up?
Speaker 6: Dang it?
Speaker 5: I don't know, oh Man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Huey on family A.
Speaker 5: Family, guy, You've.
Speaker 2: Been the nephew of Donald Duck Scrooge McDuck ducktails.
Speaker 5: All right to last, I go diving in the money.
Speaker 2: Such a good show, Amy and Lunchbox. The category's animals, Amy, what's the name for an animal that eats meat and plants?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay, carnivores meat? What's plant? Shoot?
Speaker 2: What's the name for an animal that eats meat and plants.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is right. But is the omnivore correct?
Speaker 2: Woo? Lunchbox, what's the name for an animal who only eats meat?
Speaker 5: Carnivore wrote it down?
Speaker 2: He would know that that's crazy. Nineties music is the category? I mean. What's the title of the theme song for the TV show Friends that's performed by the Rembrands? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I did a dance to this in high school.
Speaker 3: I'll be Is it just that that's the only lyrics I know and the whole thing? But does it have some weird name that's just like simple?
Speaker 2: What's the title of the theme song for the TV show Friends?
Speaker 3: I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you.
Speaker 1: I'll be there for you.
Speaker 2: Is that your answer?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Correct? Lunchbox? Which female artist released the album Jagged Little Pill in nineteen ninety five and it had the song you Wanted? What's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go dang it. I don't know. Hold on, hold on, hold on, let me, let me, let me talk to this, let me talk to you. Oh, there's two names.
Speaker 2: What are the names? Paused on health? I want to hear what he had to say.
Speaker 5: It's either jewel or Atlantis, moore.
Speaker 2: Set, Okay, times now back out, But.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Atlantis more set sings? Give me.
Speaker 2: It's as I love what He's that closed? Yeah yeah, lunchbox, you missed it. You lose your first instinct. You said Jewel or Atlantis? That was your second?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Literally when you read the question, I was like, Alana's more set, But then I was like Jack a little. Once you said then, I'm like, no, that's Jewel.
Speaker 2: The other two and nineties music would have been what English rock band released their debut single Creep in nineteen ninety two Radiohead? Correct, the only Creer.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say TLC.
Speaker 2: But what rock band released the song smells like teen Spirit, which became Nirvanic correct again. All right, we'll save the rest of these. How does that Lanti's song? Goo? Alantis?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question, idiot. All right, let's do this voicemail.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we have a morning corny for you.
Speaker 5: What do you say when you lose twenty five percent of your roof?
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Guys, have a great day. Hilrius, so good good. That might be one of my favorite ones.
Speaker 2: That's good. Here's another one.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bobby, I was wondering, is the iHeart country music?
Speaker 2: That's all?
Speaker 6: That could be a live stream to all?
Speaker 2: So where could I try? Yes, next Saturday night on Hulu. You're gonna watch it there May fourth, May fourth, which no, David, May fourth, May the fourth be with you, and then May fifth, the stink go to my own correct? Got it? So May fourth you can watch it. You can stream it on Hulu. It's gonna be awesome. I'm hosting it. But who cares about that? Jelly roll lady a Riley Green al Dean all gonna be there. Be sure to check it out, pile of stories.
Speaker 3: A study just found the encouragement like a pad on the butt or a high five.
Speaker 2: But that's hr say that high five?
Speaker 3: Well, because I mean they did it on basketball players. So what they did was they studied people doing free throws, specifically it was women's basketball, and if they missed the free throw, if their teammates were like, hey, you got this and gave them like a pat on the back, oh, I wouldn't react.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't react in to that. What do you mean if it felt like somebody was being overly nice because they were begging me to do better for their own sake as well.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, it's it's a team thing, dude. I do this with my basketball teams, the ones I coach my son's basketball team, like, we even practice it. Free throws and then you reach your hands up, get a high five, and then reach your hands back, high five the shooter.
Speaker 3: The study showed that you're more likely to sink the next shot if your teammate reached out for you know, a pat high five, whatever encouraged you in that way.
Speaker 1: The chances rose even more when it's multiple teammates, not just one doing it.
Speaker 3: So I think that this just shows me we need to encourage each other more and maybe even you know, like mel Robbin says, like, high five yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes you don't have somebody to high five you.
Speaker 2: I missed everybody like good job, good job. Anyway I'd be like, no, it wasn't a good job. I saw no, no, no, you a good job.
Speaker 1: You got okay. The next one is a we're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Lie to you and be like, dude, good shot. But also the second free throw has made way more anyway, because when you missed the first one, you actually get a gauge where the room at. You know how to adjust. Yeah, it's such an adjustment phase more so than that. Good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they the people that didn't get padded, they still did a second and they didn't sink it.
Speaker 2: Do you not like the story made?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, why are you anti?
Speaker 2: I just I wouldn't react to it this way. If I missed it, leave me alone. It's the I'll only take a reward if I deserve it, and if I missed both, I will punish myself after the game.
Speaker 1: Your free throws don't define you.
Speaker 2: They do, no trust me, they do. Just move on amy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that too. Sports aside as parents, we could do a better job too.
Speaker 3: I could encouraging my kids, like around the house, like high five you took the treasure out?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: I would like to somebody shoot a free throw, make it and high five themselves. That'd be hilarious, all right. I have seen them like miss it or whatever and then put their hands out. That's also good.
Speaker 1: There's a rule that some people go by some people don't.
Speaker 3: But if you're wearing a band's T shirt hat any kind of merch, you need to know at least three of the bands songs.
Speaker 1: But then there's a lot of people that are like, who cares, I'm just wearing it because.
Speaker 2: You're a lot of people, a lot of people, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm in the minority because about ten percent own things from artists they've never even listened to.
Speaker 1: And I've never been to a show. But it's okay, you can still wear it.
Speaker 3: And the most popular T shirt that's ever been sold by an artist.
Speaker 2: In America, I would say the Ramones or Nirvana.
Speaker 1: No, it's You're You're on the Rolling Stones, Cold.
Speaker 2: Cold Okay, Well the Ramones, though, I would say I don't even know. I mean, I know a couple of Mons songs of that T shirt, I just can picture it, and a Nirvana the smiley face, one of the tongue that's oh yea yeah yeah yeah, rolling Stones the tongue, the tongue sticking out of the lips. Yeah cold is it?
Speaker 3: Tailor You're not even close. You're freezing over there with whatever this is genre.
Speaker 2: You're not even close, oh, Garth Brooks.
Speaker 1: Nope, you're not. I can't even be like Warmer.
Speaker 5: You're not even close.
Speaker 2: But then he said, Garth Brooks, and you said, Whitney Houston.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I mean you're getting closer because it's a woman's what's the shirt, Olivia Rodrigo, that.
Speaker 2: Has to be like right now, Yeah, the most populi here.
Speaker 1: The artist teacher in America belongs to.
Speaker 2: Now that's like the number one song ever versus the number one song right now. This is silly. Hey, I'm not giving you a good job on the free throw? Very popular right the second? Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll is taking a break from social media. If you've noticed that he's not on there. His wife was talking about it on her Dumb Blonde podcast and she said that there's so many people bullying him about his weight that he's like, forget this, just I'm stepping back from this for a while. So even Jelly Roll, who looks like the toughest guy in the world, I mean, if you prick him.
Speaker 1: He bleeds too well.
Speaker 2: And also, it doesn't matter if your platform rises, and that means where you'll see you. That means more people are going to take shots at you because they have some insecurity or jealousy inside of them. But also good for him for going I'm out like I have stopped almost never look into comments. Don't go to Reddit anymore, don't go to the YouTube comments. I don't look at Facebook anyway. Comments like I have places that I feel like are safe, because otherwise I'll fight people like I don't like that bear debut boking poked. Well, it gets poked all the time. But sometimes I'm so competitive and also like extremely confrontational online. Only I don't get beat up online. I'll go out. I'll go out folks O don't care if they're on Lilvia Rodrigo shirt or not. I'll go right at them. Oh yeah, Good for him though, for knowing what boundaries will make them healthier.
Speaker 3: Well, Bunny said that you know, it makes her want to cry when she hears them talking about it, and she said, my husband doesn't show it to you guys, but I'm going to have a very vulnerable moment here.
Speaker 2: It hurts him and he's like, why'd you say that?
Speaker 5: No friends to come cool?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's my file.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories on the phone Melissa in College Station, Texas, Melissa, good morning, heyy going on, I have a question for you Okay.
Speaker 6: I was wondering if I could take my ten year old he's a Cane Brown concert. It's April twenty.
Speaker 2: Seventh, Yeah, safe show.
Speaker 6: Do you think that it would be? Okay? Do you think that one?
Speaker 2: Or did George Straight Kane Brown? If it's a ten year old Kane Brown?
Speaker 1: Depends on his taste, do you think he would like that?
Speaker 2: I think yes, ten year old taste probably. If I'm betting it on that, I would bet.
Speaker 1: Some ten year olds have old souls.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. I think the The Caine Brown Show will be more like Hits, much younger show.
Speaker 1: Chances to see Ky Brown.
Speaker 2: Though George is gonna die? Well, no, he's coming back.
Speaker 1: We never know, right, I mean he's so is.
Speaker 2: It one of the two?
Speaker 6: Melissa Well, I have tickets to both? However, he listens to y'all what we both listen all the time, and so he would probably Kane Brown over George Straight. But he heard George Straight with being Kyle Field and his name is Kyle.
Speaker 2: That's cool, And you're not going to take him to both? Are you committing to that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I could then that I would do that. I think he'll love both of them. I think the fact that it's in a football stadium is really cool to a ten year old. But I think the ten year old would love and know more Caine Brown song. But who's on the other line though here, like, who's not going to go to a show?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: If he goes to both?
Speaker 1: You mean like she probably is gonna split it up? What if they have other seas.
Speaker 2: You have other kids?
Speaker 6: No, No, he's my only one. I wasn't gonna take my husband, but then I thought maybe Kyle would like it better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my husband do the double Dusk Kyle. That's why I would say, does he know George Straight songs?
Speaker 6: I think he does. But he was just so excited when he heard y'all talk about George strait Being and Kyle Field. He said, Mom, we've got to go. And I said, well, what about Kane Brown? And he said what about Kane Brown? And he doesn't know I have tickets yet.
Speaker 2: So you kind of spoiled that in your tickets.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, but also too with George Straight, you've got Katie Offferman and Parker McCollum opening Like he's got to love Parker maybe too.
Speaker 2: Just take them to Kyle Field when nobody there to be like this Field's after you. Yeah, if it's all about the stadium, just take them to Kyle Field.
Speaker 1: Taking them both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking in both shows. I think he'll he'll he'll like both if we have season.
Speaker 6: Tickets, so he goes to Kyle Field all the time.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't know a bunch of George Strait songs, though, I think he'll be bored because it's not like the most fashion packed show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Caine is going to put on like a show and George stands there with the guitar and it's more like you're a fan of George and the music.
Speaker 1: That's why it's so special, right, But I'll be there.
Speaker 2: But the show, he's coming off a trampolines, bungee jumps. He does that.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, never see him to do a show before. I hear Yeah, take them both. But if you have to pick one, I would say Kane.
Speaker 6: Brown, awesome, Thank you both. All right, thank you'all. I mean, well, thank all of y'all. And I'm an Aggie and razorback, so you know I've got both of y'all and I just love listening to y'all show but thank you so much for your input. I knew that y'all would tell me in the right direction so well.
Speaker 2: To be fair, we argued about it to Melissa, thank you and tell Kyle.
Speaker 6: We said, hello, okay, definitely, thank y'all so much.
Speaker 5: God bless it's time.
Speaker 2: For the good news. How much box.
Speaker 5: There's two things I love in this world, Las Vegas and alliances, and this story has both of them.
Speaker 2: Alliance is like from a reality show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Survivor. You have an alliance. You know you're going to vote with them. Hey that people don't know. We're in an alliance together. But this is called the Food Rescue Alliance and it's the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. They started it. They are saving food from conventions in Las Vegas and giving it to the need.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: That's great because there have been different reasons and laws to where you couldn't donate unused food and so forever. It's like, well, there's all this, why can't we get all this to people who need it? So do you know how they're getting around it?
Speaker 5: I don't know exactly how they're doing it, but they're doing special transportation. They have a whole team that collects the food and it's going to provide between ten and twenty thousand meals a month to people in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: And that is crazy, and that also hopefully encourages and gives other people kind of the playbook to do it to these other Vegas casinos that have massive conventions and a bunch of leftover food.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's at the Venetian, and they are called the Food Rescue Alliance, and even the White House has already shouowed them out.
Speaker 2: So the Venetian, Hey, White House shoutouts nothing compared to a lunchbox shout out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and let me tell you, the Venetian, you guys escorted me out of there one time, but you know what a good way, like, let's get him out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three cheers, No yah, maybe.
Speaker 5: A little intoxication and I was doing snow angels on the ground.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh yeah, that's opposite of that left Town nightclub, you know what I mean? Yeah, that's opposite. Okay, that's a great story. Shout out Venetian. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.