Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: If you want to win the Jubil Shows Trip to the Caribbean, you got to listen at eight ten. Kathy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend Stephen of five months.
Speaker 2: Might already be messing around. Hey, Kathy tells, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, basically, yeah, it's been about five months, and you know, we've had an awesome five months. We met at a party that he actually crashed, even actually crashed, he sort of like wedged himself in between me and my sister, But you know, we were just having an awesome time and we've had a great connection. And then I don't know about last week, he's been I don't know, just I don't know, just kind of off. It's just not who I've seem to have met, you know. So I caught him at least had once or twice looking at my phone, and when I asked him about it, he just said he was looking for a picture that we had taken and that we wanted to post. And you know, I really didn't care. I was just you know, I wasn't hiding anything, so I just let him send himself the picture. But on the flip side, he's been really sketchy with his computer, and you know, he has a key to my place where at that point, you know, and and I actually walked in on him talking quote unquote with someone. But he was just to say who enjoying himself while doing so on his laptop and he left my dress. It was so weird. He just said that he was adjusting himself to write or whatever that means. You know, I'm we've been pretty open in you know, bedroom wise since we've met, and we've had a very very healthy physical kind of relationship, if you catch my grip. But not only that, but two weeks ago, I had this girl's night over at my place and he knew it and he kind of just invited himself over, which was okay, I guess, but the whole time he was just ignoring me, like I don't know, like I was the third wheel that night, and so we got into a huge fight about it. I mean, I don't know, I could go on. It's just he's just acting really weird. If I can just say that, and I just think something's up.
Speaker 2: There's kind of a lot of flags here.
Speaker 5: He crashes the party, he's crashing your party, He's going into your house playing with himself. I mean, I don't know some of some of this stuff just doesn't feel like it's.
Speaker 4: Not right, right, No, not at all.
Speaker 6: And it's like five months.
Speaker 5: They say that nobody can fake who they really are for longer than three months, right, so five months. Maybe he was able to fake it for four months. He's just a sketchy dude.
Speaker 4: So I'm just trying to find out, like what the heck is going on? You know, women are always really good about like you, we have to listen to our intuition, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: And der intuition is telling me that something is going on, telling you yeah, yeah, telling me too, And I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it definitely sounds shady, and and he wasn't like apologetic or I mean, his reaction sounds strange to me, That's.
Speaker 4: What I mean. It's just that that makes sense.
Speaker 5: You're not a bay like you could effortlessly lie about anything else, like whether he's cheating or not.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff that feelscky.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to say, and I don't want to be paranoyd girlfriends or whatever. But I want to know what stuff is where we keep going down in the road, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think there's a time to be rightfully paranoid, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that, But I just so, I mean, it's just, you know, when I approach him about it, he's just like, you know, come on, it's just me being a guy and it's guy stuff, and you know, he's just downplayed.
Speaker 6: At all, like, you know, come on, big, like good.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know, I don't think, you know, just adjusting myself whatever.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, well we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 3: We'll play a song come back, and you already told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member at, So we'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, one of our Lucky Rewards Card members wins free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. It's our little way of saying thank you, And we'll see if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I just want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back and get you to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Next it's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if You're just joining us, Kathy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five months named Steven might be cheating on her. We're about to help her out and give him a call and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department. We'll see if he sends those to Kathy or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kathy, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just you know, my boyfriend of five months has just been acting really weird and I have to follow my gun and I think I've charge of approach about it, and you just downplaced everything. I caught him, you know, playing with himself, but he said it was just like from adjusting himself, and I was like, yeah, whatever, And then he's just acting weird at my girls night and I just I don't know, something is just not adding up.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well are you ready for us to call him? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Please please, I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is Sjorvin calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Stephen. H.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Stephen.
Speaker 3: Hi Steven. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to give you some good news today. Congratulations. Here list let's big winner.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Where did I win? Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe you haven't seen the signs.
Speaker 3: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to win free flowers delivered from our floral department. It's our little way of saying thank you very much for shopping. Oh, so you've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a card, and a box of candy to be delivered to anybody that you want in the United States, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and twelve dollars value.
Speaker 6: Actually, okay, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 3: If you know who you want to send them to, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone. So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can do that right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I can do it right now.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh great, Okay, I guess I just need to get the first and last name of the person you would like to send them to.
Speaker 6: You can send them to Sasha.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sasha, Okay, hold on a.
Speaker 6: Second, hold on, hold on, hold on. That's my fire.
Speaker 2: Stephen.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment where we try to catch people cheating. That is actually your girlfriend Kathy on the phone.
Speaker 8: Guys, Oh my god, you I'm sorry, happy, I'm Stephen.
Speaker 1: That's my.
Speaker 4: Sister.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You're gonna say, have you been have you been tagging?
Speaker 6: Have you? We have not. We haven't. We haven't hooked up yet. We haven't even hooked up yet, just to talk.
Speaker 7: Yes, Oh my god, I am.
Speaker 6: Fool I can't. I can explain honestly that we've had a great fun.
Speaker 8: So the truth is, the first night that that we met, I was actually trying to.
Speaker 9: Hook up with Sasha, but you were all over me, and I was like, maybe I'll try Maybe I'll try this for a little while.
Speaker 6: And so I did, and I and I thought that, you know, for a little bit, it.
Speaker 3: Was all right.
Speaker 6: And then I don't know, it didn't feel like a perfect match. And so I started talking to Sasha.
Speaker 8: Again, and it felt like we had more of a connection, and I just like, even I don't be together.
Speaker 6: We've been together five months. You came to Christmas, my Christmas dinner with my sister. So were you guys just all flirty? Flirty?
Speaker 7: Like when I was in the kitchen cooking a little bit, I just like, God, it was, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 6: I hate you. I I hate my sister.
Speaker 5: You are my dog.
Speaker 6: No, and I don't. I'm done. I don't mean to make you feel like I don't. I really I did try.
Speaker 8: And the truth is that I just have more of a connection with your sister and I and I, honestly, I just hope that one day you can respect that.
Speaker 6: A little bit. Like we didn't look up the other or anything you were talking. We just didn't like, how could you doe it? Five months? We've been together five months? You're touch dog.
Speaker 4: I hate you.
Speaker 6: I hate you. I never want to see you again.
Speaker 2: You are awful. I'm gonna go by.
Speaker 6: We haven't even hooked up yet.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make it any better. I was going to say, how does that make it better? It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make it any better at all. Kathy hung up, and Steven, it doesn't make it better.
Speaker 6: Man, you know what, he has everything up? All right? Are you get happy we did?
Speaker 3: I didn't date Kathy and then start dating her sister in the middle of it.
Speaker 6: Nope, You're going around narking on everybody. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, that sucks. I cannot believe that. No.
Speaker 3: I mean, man, you wanted to be with their sisters the whole time. Do the people you're with that you don't want to be with a favor and tell them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it's hard to have that conversation, but it's a lot harder later on if you don't like having to deal with a bunch of drama or also think about it for the other person. It's a lot harder to heal from somebody being with them, really wanting to be with their sister and then lying about it the whole time.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that's one layer of it. The other layer of it is is if you have a sister, you should probably not her man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine being the guy though, Like, how could you be with someone knowing you also want to be.
Speaker 2: With her sister. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And hey, if you're having trouble struggling with anything, doesn't even have to be relationship wise. You can always get help at betterhelp dot com slash jewble. That's better h e lp dot com slash jewble. My name is spelled juba L. And if you do that, you can go there right now and you can get a ten percent off your first month with better Help. And it's good they have therapists. You can switch therapists anytime. You can do therapy for the comfort of your house. It really makes it easy for you because a lot of times I think people don't start because it's hard. So betterhelp dot com slash jub a L for ten percent off your first month.
Speaker 2: I hope they go. I think that it.
Speaker 5: Would be helpful of them for all of them to.
Speaker 2: Go, definitely, and for some more positive news.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, every single day at eight ten here that's Vitamin D.
Speaker 3: It's your chance to win a trip to the Caribbean or the Caribbean, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It's still in the same place. You just say it different.
Speaker 3: At eight ten every day your shot to win the jubil shows trip to the Caribbean or Caribbean however you want to say it. A four day, three night vacation for two to any Sandals resort with locations in curs Out, Jamaica and the Bahamas, including round trip airfare.
Speaker 5: That will also help a lot. I think so yeah, vacation therapy. I think that should be a sign, not about her help. And they'll be like, listen, you need vacation therapy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to the Boston and be like, hey, guys, I gotta take a few weeks off. I just need vacation therapy. That's all that stressed. I think they believe me.
Speaker 2: I think it's a legit.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I tried that one. I don't we know
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.