Speaker 1: Talk, talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning up for a new episode of We Talked Back, a show dedicated to all.
Speaker 2: You dreamers and chasers and niggas and bitches.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, we dreamers and chasers this week. Last week, y'all was niggas and bitches, y'all. People, All, y'all, family, A.
Speaker 2: Y'all, what's up?
Speaker 1: Tam, hey boo, it's me Tam Bam. I love y'all once again. I don't know if I told y'all that last week, but I.
Speaker 2: Do, probably giggling too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: What did I do this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Girl, I was doing some nice things this weekend.
Speaker 3: So one of my friends and we're gonna have them on the show to talk about cosmetic surgery at one point. At some point, Lord, I keep talking about it, but it's gonna be a very good episode.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually need yet.
Speaker 3: But one of my friends, she's a she's a cosmetic surgeon, surgeon. She had her birthday dinner this weekend on a yacht, child at three bedroom yacht. That shit was like a damn luxury townhouse right quick.
Speaker 1: I saw you on their real nice Who the fuck she? How comes she eat?
Speaker 3: It was right here in Charleston, girl, Because y'all know, I was born in Paradise. A lot of people don't appreciate how beautiful this city is. But you gotta have a boat to really see what the fuck is going on. These white folks be everywhere, small islands all over. They just be pulling up to the sandbars and chilling on a nice Sunday Saturday afternoon. Like we just don't get to experience that often unless you know some niggas with a boat. But they actually have a boat club out here, which we should probably put some money together and join. It's five thousand dollars right now. You can you can rent a yacht as much as you want for the year.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not bad.
Speaker 3: It's really not up apiece exactly. So I don't know how they go about figuring out like who actually signed up for it? But why wouldn't you be able to split that with somebody else? And or maybe we just always have to be together when we go on it, but we can have other people. Yeah, I want to do that, so That's what I did. We was on the yacht Ya riding around.
Speaker 1: We did have something one of those, and we have an episode called We Talked Yacht.
Speaker 3: You know, I had to bring the mic on the yacht because I am I'm not really paying entertainment, but I traveled with a mic.
Speaker 2: Bitch, it was lit.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta do all the things and make sure niggas hear me what you had going up?
Speaker 1: Well, your weekend was much more eventful than mine. I didn't do much.
Speaker 3: Of anything, but you want to see Beyonce twice last week?
Speaker 2: Okay, just flex a little bit.
Speaker 1: You Yeah, sut your ass down.
Speaker 2: I'm mad, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I set my ass down to mind my business. That's it. Nothing entertaining happened for me. Let's get in the stupid internet news.
Speaker 2: What we got going on?
Speaker 5: Child?
Speaker 2: This goddamn gunplay.
Speaker 3: Now, I thought he was a maniac when I saw him giving gifts and the shit to Ricky Rose laying in his bed in his bedroom. But apparently this man has now pulled a gun out on the woman, the mother of his child, actually pulled a gun out on both of them, essentially because she's holding the baby, a six month old, so he's face safe.
Speaker 1: His wife as well.
Speaker 3: Oh they're married. Okay, excuse me, they're married. So now this gunplay is I believe he's forty four, his wife is forty three. So these are grown ass adults with a small child. I think he has multiple kids. He is now facing multiple charges including assault with the deadly weapon, false imprisonment, and child abuse. According to the Reporter and the Slater, gunplays accused of pointing a rifle at his wife while she was holding their six month old child, and his wife is done with the shit essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's that's awful. It's awful to have anyone. Have you ever had someone point a gun at you before? It's not a fun thing.
Speaker 3: I have had it happen somebody else's man trying to save a hole.
Speaker 2: Yes, has happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, Not somebody else's man, somebody Well, yeah, it was actually someone else's man. But he was playing with a gun and woke me up with a gun pointed at my head because he thought it was funny. Yeah, I had that happened to me as he thought it was a funny, like, oh, let's wake her up with a gun at her head ha ha ha, Like for real, that's not sir, the guy that happened to me. It's not funny at all. It's not a nice way to wake anybody up. But I couldn't imagine my husband while I'm holding our six month old baby, pointing a gun at me because I asked him to be quiet while he's playing a video game, and that's what happened to her. That's crazy. Now, you do have to take a little bit of accountability for a nigga playing with a gun with you when he told you his name was Gunplay.
Speaker 4: You guys, take a.
Speaker 1: Look a.
Speaker 2: Little t t.
Speaker 1: Little tt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's terrible, Yeah, Like what the fuck? And you know, a lot of times we always have.
Speaker 3: These arguments about femininity versus masculinity, but oftentimes bad shit happens when men getting their feelings. Like the most we do, for the most part, we fight women, right, we might fight, cuss each other out and all that shit, But these men are way too emotional nowadays, Like why are you pulling a gun out? We saw how emotional he was when Dj Envy was trying to talk to him like a man on three way with Charlamagne, which I think Charlamagne asks, is messy. Don't call don't call these motherfuckers, like let them hash at it whenever whatever. But this nigga, he's a messy guy, right, unintentionally sometimes right, But we saw how emotional that dude was, then like, you know, these guys cannot handle their emotions.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 3: So now you go around abusing and victimizing people, and add drugs and alcohol on top of that, and ad feled careers on top of that. You know, I think a lot of these niggas be having money issues. Why they be mad where it's an.
Speaker 1: Ugly it's an ugly, ugly situation. And my heart goes out to her and that baby, m h, it's terrible, get out right, all right? So I found this thing happening in Japan, and I thought it was the cutest thing and pulled out my heart strings. There's a Japanese restaurant of Mistaken Orders. So in Japan, known as a super aging society, dementia is predicted to effect one in five people by twenty twenty five. That's a lot in such circumstances. An innovative social experiment has caught the attention of Japan In the world, and it's the Japanese restaurant of Mistaken Orders, where only the waiters. The waiters and waitresses are only people with dementia. You not, you gotta have dementia to get the job right. So basically they might mess up your order, they might bring you the wrong plate, but it gives these people a job, it gives them some purpose, and it gives them some love. I thought it was really dope. So the pop up restaurant comes from an encounter between the creator, shiro ogunu Ogoni, I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right, and a group home where people were with dementia live like everybody else. My awareness of dementia at first tended towards negative images of people who are radically forgetful and aimlessly wandering about. But actually they can cook, they can clean, do laundry, go shopping, and do other normal things for themselves. Close up, they might be a little off course now and then, but they can be grateful to us, and we need to be grateful of them because they are our elders.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just thought it was dope, and it had like a lot of nice pictures of these old people bringing wrong food to the table and shit like that.
Speaker 2: It was just so cute, So I thought that was dope.
Speaker 3: Would you go to a place like that for I would, But my only concern would be, like, do I have the option to return this shit? Because like if I ordered some fish and you brought me pork, like, I'm mad, I.
Speaker 2: Can't eat that, So do I have an option to send it back? Or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think maybe you do have an option to send it back. Probably, well, but chicken the next time, Like, I wouldn't even I wouldn't even go there hungry. Honestly, I would just go there and see them, Yeah, just to order a plate and just see what the fuck come out. Honestly, take a picture of plate, hug somebody grandma, and go, you know, right, So.
Speaker 3: I would, I would attend. I would go there. I would patronize that business.
Speaker 1: They should have like a black one in the US called soul soulful Mistakes, and just it'll be like soul food and you don't know what the fuck you're gonna get, But Grandma bringing it to the town.
Speaker 3: That's nice because you know, it's it's unprecedented. In mind, I'm it's kind of weird that they can predict that in twenty twenty five. By twenty twenty five, one and five people will have dementia. How do y'all come up with these numbers? How do y'all know that? What is the trajectory? Like, how do y'all know that's where we're headed? So I'm wondering, like what it looks like in America because one of my friends his mom passed away of dementia last year, and he literally said that most of the old people on his mom street, like people parents he grew up with, have dementia. And I just think that's weird, Like what's going on in that area that we have people hard drives or wiped out?
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Because that's really what it is, is like real life memory loss, like the computers need to be rebooted. That's weird. That's one of my I'm scared. I don't want to ever experience that's me neither.
Speaker 1: That's that's a big fear because your mind is the most powerful thing that you have, So to lose it and not remember your family members and your loved ones, it's hard for everybody. It's hard for everybody.
Speaker 2: And then having to take care of a parent like that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they don't even remember you, and they asking for you and you're right there, like, that's got to be hard, you know. So my love goes out to everyone with a family member with dementia, and with everybody with dementia, and we might open a restaurant where your grandma could.
Speaker 2: Come work in big hearts, Hold tight, hold tight. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, what would you do right if your husband, like, say, you were married to a man for about I don't know, fifteen years or so, and he comes down with some type of terminal illness and he's like, man, you remember so and so with that fat ass man, I just want to fuck on her one more time before I die?
Speaker 2: Are you allowing him to do that?
Speaker 1: Call her up, Call her up, call all of it.
Speaker 3: Just as far if you're about to get up out of here, like, who am I to stop here to tell you.
Speaker 1: That you can't have these experiences? You want to do some coke, You want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Your old bitch, what you want to do, what you want.
Speaker 1: To do, because I want to give you everything that you want to have experience before you leave here. That's what real love is about, I think I don't think it's about like trying to control or stifle experiences, right, yeah, but initially if a nick about the die.
Speaker 3: But we should be able to be like that in relationships with the living and people who aren't terminally ill.
Speaker 2: Right, they should be able to.
Speaker 1: Say that's the only exception.
Speaker 3: So a woman right with only nine months left to live, asked her husband if she could sleep with her extras one last time. So A heartbroken husband has a veal that his dying wife has expressed a very specific wish. Because he felt like there was no one I can tell, he took to Reddit to open up about his horrific situation.
Speaker 2: A husband writes that he was intentionally excuse me.
Speaker 3: He was initially destroyed after finding out that the love of his life, his wife of.
Speaker 2: Ten years, has a terminal disease.
Speaker 3: He says that he was only expected she's only expected to live for another nine months at the most. I don't remember life without her, and I don't know what I'm going to do when she's gone. I have been doing my best to make the last days of my life good and grant excuse me, the last days of her life life good and grant whatever wish I can, he says. So, the doctor said that she was likely to need a wheelchair in four to five months and then by eight. By month eight, she'll be red bedridden for the last few weeks if she doesn't decline faster.
Speaker 2: Right, So, she basically.
Speaker 3: Asked him, like before, she's no longer physically able to move around, asked him before, she's no longer physically able to move around? If she kid he said one of her exes. He said no, He said, she gave a whole monologue about how sex sometimes it's just physical and how emotionally fulfilling sex is with me, but it was bullshit to get to that point, the man continued, So now I'm left with this deny for the excuse me, Now I'm left with this deny my dying wife a wish of her own ego, or let her go fuck another man who she feels was better.
Speaker 1: Man. Let that girl get them rocks off.
Speaker 3: I would you could pull whoever you want, just do with all all the shit, because once you're going on and get me a new nigga.
Speaker 1: Noway?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So right.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up, But I mean life goes are It just seems selfish to say no, yes, because she's gonna die and you're gonna move on, right, and you're gonna fuck whoever you want when she's gone, So just let her have that.
Speaker 3: I think the only thing maybe is like you had to how do you know your ex want to even fuck? Like you had to have already been having this conversation with this person to know.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's just putting it out there. Yeah, I don't know, he said.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm put in a position where I have to say yes because she's dying. Yes, Okay, Yeah, I know what I want to say, but I don't know if that's right. I'm so hurt that sex with an X was apparently so good that she needs to do it once more before dying. I just everything about this that is kind of about up. It's like I've been settling for this mediocre meat this whole time. Now I'm about to die, Like man, I listen, and that's what I'd be saying, like y'all want to wait until y'all did stop working and want to again get a damn wife and just give her the worst dick of her life.
Speaker 1: That is not fair, But sometimes sex, you know, she married this man, probably because everything else about him was the best, you know, and the sex may not have been the best, but everything else about him was the best, and she chose you for a life partner. Now, this person might have I'd had some good, good dick from a person that was just awful person, right, you know, So that doesn't mean he's a better man than you. He just knew how to hit them buttons and that was probably just.
Speaker 2: It, right. Yeah, she want to come with a last time.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't feel devalued by that as a I mean, I guess it's different for men. He was attached to their penis.
Speaker 3: It's the ego, you know what I'm saying, Like, so you want to you want to own her?
Speaker 2: And death two? That's fucked up, right.
Speaker 1: I saw this joke where this man was like, baby, is there any way that you can make me feel happy and sad at the same time? He said, yeah, I certainly can. He said, how he's like all your friends, Dick is smaller than you. Yo, y'all, we got part two of the conversation with lad and the Price. We're about to get back into it after this commercial, y'all say too, Okay, y'all, We're back with Ladin Price and this is part two. Do y'all believe happy wife, Happy life?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I like to come on the piece.
Speaker 2: Another one. I don't like that piece.
Speaker 4: Shit a lot of for real.
Speaker 6: But you know it's like I like what I like it.
Speaker 1: I want to come home to piece, but don't bring no peace.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, it takes a lot for me to like really like boil up and like really spas. Right, So if I'm coming home, like it gets a little it may get a little crazy, I may you know, entertain it. But majority of times, if I'm working, especially like eighteen seventeen hour days, I just want to go home.
Speaker 6: It's just like relax, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's like I'm already done with like a hundred different people in different personalities. So it's like the last one I want that to be is my wife at home and you know, just like like married.
Speaker 6: It's like yeah, so you know, it was like but the same thing too is like you know, vice versa.
Speaker 7: I would want peace to be at home, you know what I mean, well for her and myself, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean right, Yeah, to to your point that I think you were saying, Aja, like a great like partner, whether that's a wife or husband. But I'll say like a wife, like for a man, a great partner, you get like great counsel. That's where like that balance is what we're talking about, because like a woman gonna tell a woman's like your mama, like your mama when you bring certain people through the as like I don't like him, you don't even know, don't even know why. Like I remember so many of my homies when I was younger that my mama didn't like it. Didn't have to say why, and all the niggas time to be snakes, you know what I'm saying. Like women just yeah, women, just women just you know, they got that intuition and that's a real thing I don't sleep on. And and men need that, you know what I mean, because sometimes we just going we we on the movie. So it's like sometimes you need that partner that you can trust in like the same way like a woman you want a man wants say woman to trust them, like leading them. You wantn't to be able to trust your lady to be able to like lead you as well with just the information of guidance. Sometimes that like I don't think you should do that.
Speaker 4: Maybe should take that.
Speaker 3: You know, that's actually what the Bible says about submission and right, it says a man should love his wife as Christ love the church, and.
Speaker 2: Don't say nothing about women loving men.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna just go that in there, right, And you are supposed to consult with your wife. You are supposed to counsel, counsel with, not counsel your wife. You're supposed to counsel with your wife because women do come with wisdom, right, So it's just not about you moving through this world by yourself and having to make all the decisions, like you're supposed to do that with a woman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But you know what it is for guys is like it's so hard to trust people. Right, So it's like, Yo, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Take some time, right guys, that's women.
Speaker 6: Too, right, right, right, So it's like all right, but.
Speaker 2: That's you're not used to it.
Speaker 7: But once you hit that zone and it's like, yo, the trust is there is locked in. It's like, oh, that's that's gonna be a sweet zone from from moving forward. From that point, it takes years to build that trust, especially with me because you know, my dad left when I was aid to untrust nobody for a long time, right, right, that was my dad that left me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know, but is it the women you can't trust?
Speaker 6: Like everybody friends? Everybody?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody, it was like, but it took me growing up and realizing like, yo, that's that's a meat.
Speaker 5: Issue, right exactly, because now like for me, when it comes to trust, I feel like, I like, I like clean slates, right, So I'm gonna trust you to you show me I shouldn't trust you, and that could be very quick. That could be a couple of different ups depending on the mask. Yeah, right, but I'm big on I be coming in a ship blind, which is why sometimes ship play out like with my ex wife, you feel me.
Speaker 4: It's like when when I look back and stuff like I have no business being married to your ass. But at the same time you feel.
Speaker 2: Me like that's man, Like, what the fuck? What about me? Attracted this motherfucker?
Speaker 5: And really to like I can say too because I was young that you know.
Speaker 4: I'm married my.
Speaker 5: Ex for a lot of the right reasons, but so many of the wrong reasons too, you know what I'm saying, Like she was just like she was popping out here, you know what I mean, like all this little corny shit, right, so she.
Speaker 1: Got fat ass, I'm about to marry her.
Speaker 5: She didn't have a fast, but she was just like really, you know what I'm saying. You know, it just it was like popping. But that that actually turned out to be part of the yeah.
Speaker 4: Part of the reason we didn't clash.
Speaker 5: And then another thing too, there's not enough credit given to is like people actually do grow apart. Like growing apart is a real fucking thing. I'm really I'm a firm believer in that. So if you's not with the person you're supposed to be with, if you with just like your real deal life, so may again.
Speaker 4: Y'all grow together.
Speaker 5: But so many times you're not with that person, and so you one minute, you know, I grew up game banging ship. You know, I'm from California, So it's like one minute I might be in tall at this other ship, and then the next minute, you know, I'm twenty I got married twenty five. By the time i was twenty eight. I'm like reading every day now, I'm all in. I'm watching John here with Card videos every night before I go to sleep. I'm in some call different ship. She's still going to go to town and do all this crazy shit every night with her, Like we just into different ship. And so like to last point, you kind of gotould do just a better job at vetting those things out, you know what I'm saying. But then it's a thin line between that because to y'all points, it's like, okay, well how long how long.
Speaker 4: Is you know, so it'd be it's such a like thin ass line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could just do it.
Speaker 3: You can always get a divorce as long as you don't add a baby to it.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Just do it. My uh my guy friend.
Speaker 3: I had asked him, I said, you want to be my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, right, he was want to I want to vet you, not vet you, he said. He wanted to court me a little bit more. Then I go out of town. Me and town were working. I can't be available as much now you're tripping pekai pekan side because you can't have you can't have single committed a j like it don't work that way, right, I'm a real life Gemini.
Speaker 4: Now how you know he was? How you know that was the court I press.
Speaker 3: You gotta listen. You gotta be real vocal with me. You have to tell me exactly. I don't assume ship. I don't like the four what is the four agreements? No assump ship. I don't assume anything.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oftentimes women are committed to a man that is not committed to and now she just committed and he'd be like, we never said we was right. It wasn't in my last relationship, and my last relationship we got engaged after after two years, right, but he.
Speaker 3: Didn't consider me anything until he asked me to marry him. Imagine being going from single tame engage that don't even make sense. But so he would have to be accountable for all the bullshit prior to ask.
Speaker 2: Me to marry him. So you can't assume.
Speaker 3: Just because y'all doing business together, you're fucking raw doing all of all the ship starting business. You can't assume. You have to tell me so now going forward, I need you to write me a letter.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to be my wife, but do you want to be my girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: And no, bitch, we don't get that ship notarized and put it in a safe because I need to be sure.
Speaker 1: The man I have to watching his kids at his mama house, fuming you wrong and still ain't with you, my girl, I'm watching your kids.
Speaker 2: I don't even got no kids, do you hear me?
Speaker 4: It's some crazy in the world.
Speaker 5: One thing, one thing I'm a firm believery in though too, is like I think that like people ship like once you do have that conversation and people in the communication line is on point.
Speaker 4: I think that it's important to like.
Speaker 5: Be like if we are in this dating relationship whatever you want to call it, before we actually marrything, I think it is flying, it's dope, and it's important to like show me what kind of wife you're gonna be right now, and not only you gotta be doing.
Speaker 4: Everything like like to the max.
Speaker 5: I guess what, though, you know what I'm saying, show me everything you would do as a wife and be as a wife. And I'm gonna do the same because I'm telling you sometimes you I'm with you with it. All you gotta do is get divorced. But for me and for women like prime example, tam A y'all doing y'all ship podcasts, Motherfucker's fright call tomorrow and they want to give the ten million dollar endorsement to the podcast, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Now now we gotta be ye period.
Speaker 5: But now we gotta be intentional about who were just partnering with and all that, because it don't just be a divorce, like to your point, this is a this is a white.
Speaker 4: Man's contract, this is a white man's.
Speaker 5: Structure, period like, and getting divorced was one of the hardest things I had to do, not because it was hard emotionally, physically and contractually. The ship was so difficult. And my exit it's an eight month process. My way to the six months to pull back out, we had to start the process again.
Speaker 4: This ship was crazy.
Speaker 2: You should have just did an M four.
Speaker 1: H for those of us who don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: You murdify your niggah.
Speaker 1: Noflige.
Speaker 2: If I was Mary J.
Speaker 3: Blige and how old boy did hurt, I would have definitely.
Speaker 2: Fucking un alive his ass. How they say on YouTube all.
Speaker 1: Jokes guys, nah, but so obviously like right, we ain't going that far.
Speaker 5: But it really gets it really gets slithery though, it really gets slimy, like like it's too many to they men and men and female, So right, men and women. So I think it's just important to like like like, like like La said, really know to their best, to your best abilities. We don't fully ever know nobody and people are constantly changing growing, So I think it's just important though for us to do our best to you know, try to get a good idea of what you're getting into beforehand.
Speaker 1: But to that point, listen, Oftentimes when people men are getting a divorce, they always be like that ain't who I married.
Speaker 2: That ain't who I married.
Speaker 1: So you can know them as much as you want. But you know, they say it's a thin line between love and hate, and that's true. You know, you know, I turned into a different person when you're you.
Speaker 7: Know, another thing I realized too, like when people get married young, like in the twenties, we're still growing, right, We're still growing in our thirties, right, Like I'm thirty eight, thirty.
Speaker 2: Child, this is fuck fy.
Speaker 7: Right, So it's like, yeah, like I feel like that twenty and thirty mark is like where we really like grow.
Speaker 6: But anything after thirty five then we're like kind of solid.
Speaker 7: And I say, right, so if you messing with somebody from like thirty and you'll get married after thirty five and forties. I just like living halfway up after whatever. I feel like it gets a little solid fro from twenty to thirty. It's like you get married, that's when it's like, yo, I'm still growing. Like like you said, you started reading you started reading that the youtubes in the books of A twenty eight. You got married at twenty five, right, and then you're a different person where you are at right now.
Speaker 6: We're all different hundreds, you know what I mean. So it's like I feel like that twenty.
Speaker 7: Thirty we really got to get out there and get it all out, and then after thirty five you can really like really like settle down and fuck with you, right.
Speaker 5: Like I love the people that do be getting married, Like you know, we all be wishing for not everybody, but I'm one of the people that that wish for the like fake fairy touches. I love to see the people who got married at twenty words still married. That should be dope to But to your point, like, because I got so many homies, it's just like they not slowing down them niggas is trying to hit something every day something, dude.
Speaker 4: I was just watching a different podcast when the nigga was like, I ain't never getting married.
Speaker 5: I don't even like seeing the same girl. Like I'm like, what the are you talking about? Niggas is yeah, niggas is out here. So I think it is like you said, you can.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't want to willingly fuck you. That's the thing. I mean, everybody you can.
Speaker 1: Fuck as many as possible. Let me ask you this, do y'all hold like, do you hold you're married friends accountable? Because I think oftentimes a lot of men will be like a man will be talking about cheating on his wife and y'all be like.
Speaker 2: Boy, you here and that's nothing.
Speaker 1: You never like tell him that that's not okay.
Speaker 5: You know, no, one hundred percent to do without without like, for instance, my cousin, let me not just.
Speaker 1: Say yeah his cousin the story about somebody, but right, but no.
Speaker 4: One of my one of my real ones when they was when they.
Speaker 5: Was married, they they because they didn't even fully like pull the trigger. They was just entertaining the thought of you know, like, Sneaky Links is the worst ship on the planet, right, Sneaky Lenks to have a mother fucking.
Speaker 3: Just I'm about to create that day insight sneaky right.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I had to tell my real one like, yo, that is not you don't want to do too much of that. You so like you just know what you're doing, because like, I ain't here to tell no man how to be.
Speaker 3: Yes you are if you're a man, of course correct other man, listen follow me ya, niggas to tell us the best.
Speaker 5: If you're my partner, but if you just my homegirl, I'm only gonna tell you so much too. I'm not feeling like you're not my child. I'm gonna tell my children what the fuck to do?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 5: My niggas, the homies and ship, I'm gonna advise. I'm gonna lead by example at the best way possible. I got some homies that and I didn't talk their earshill. We'd been crying on the phone, and niggas still go do somethlas like niggas don't give a fuck with that. Don't give a fuck you feel me so like, But I'm gonna do my best to like I said, advise, lead by example.
Speaker 4: Give you the best game I can give you, and then what you do with that you do.
Speaker 5: And luckily my real niggas that do be actually taking heat to the ship, you know, because marriage ain't in to play with Just go be single.
Speaker 4: There because you can't play with that shit.
Speaker 5: Like once you get to playing I'm talking about the karma coins just start going in the negative in that count, karma coins go negative.
Speaker 2: I'm karma.
Speaker 3: I knew to come in a fucking round, okay.
Speaker 5: And some people don't believe in karma, right, I'm like karma, damnar my religion. I'm a firm as believer in karma. So you don't get to just like play with the union and like the promises that you made with the most highest, you don't get to just play with that too much.
Speaker 4: Like you might get to get away with it for a little or another thing.
Speaker 5: I'll be like I realized and I'll be making sure I tell my niggas is like, just because this person gets away with it, you don't have the same like spiritual structure you.
Speaker 4: Might get every one time. Yeah, it might take you one getting I know.
Speaker 5: I'm that like, I'm so scared to do a certain shit because I got them is that beach just trife living and them niggas just they just live. It seems like they live a great life. I don't know how many clinic trips the niggas taking. It seemed like their life is just so cracking, But like for me, I'm like, man, it don't work like that for me. You know what I'm saying. So I was to answer the question, I'm a firm believer and definitely like just holding holding just people I care about accountable. I don't get fis my homies, my own girls. I don't get fuck you married or just in a regular relationship because I'm big on one not seeing you crash out. And then too, if I fuck with you, I love you. I'm around you enough. If I didn't get to strike in your way and I'm right next to you, get struck by a lot, like let me get you in.
Speaker 4: Order something way, Yeah, one hundred percent, you.
Speaker 7: Feel me, but yeah that's my And to pick you off a back too, because like, if something does go down with your homie and your home gets a divorce, we're gonna be hearing about that ship the whole process too.
Speaker 6: Trying to give you advice early in the game, and then now we're going to hear this, I don't.
Speaker 7: Hear it after that, and then too, it ain't.
Speaker 5: Nothing worse than Like, it ain't nothing worse than you, like co signing your people that you care about doing bullshit and then they partner finding out because they might be back cool, But y'all would never funk with you.
Speaker 1: You ain't never invited to the cookiout.
Speaker 4: Ye. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The dynamic, the dynamic of that world is forever fu anytime you go with me somewhere. Problemly, my homies girls love when they will me because I ain't know no fun, Like, now, what what your nigga doing? You already if your niggas a dog, you already know your niggas a dog, right, So it ain't gotten nothing to do it where they're.
Speaker 4: Going out with me or not? Like, don't nobody dictate my program?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Some of these niggas is real slick. Some of these yeah, a different man with their homies were.
Speaker 2: The holes and nigga.
Speaker 4: Church. You ain't deffe Like.
Speaker 1: I got one last question. Do y'all feel like, all right, so you said you were a future fan. Do y'all feel like the music has affected the rate of marriage with people in the love and hip hop?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, A lot of these a lot of these dudes that's rapping are not married. Mm hmm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So it was like, and then a lot of dudes that whatever is going on on the GRAM is going on with their people's too. It's like, you know what I mean, It's like it's kind of like people in our circle, like Price could be one of our peoples and hanging out with us all the time and he's rapping off.
Speaker 6: We're all doing right.
Speaker 7: So it's like, but I feel like, yes, you ain't gonna hear about marriage talk from a non marriage nigga.
Speaker 6: You don't hear about what he's doing yesterday.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I think that. I think yet I think.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, But I also think it's deeper than just rap because I feel like it's just black.
Speaker 4: It's us as.
Speaker 5: A people not valuing real success, right, because if you really think about it, Yeah, like if you think about the biggest rapper, the richest rapper is Jay Z, and he married regardless of you know.
Speaker 4: The mishoves he may have.
Speaker 5: Had his union or not, He's still married and building a family with his women in the legacy with his women. Some of the biggest executives, artist producers ever are married and being married.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 5: And then when you just think of black men period, because it's so many great people.
Speaker 4: Like Blad right here, who everybody might.
Speaker 5: Not know on a like a notoriety public level, but it's a Mary black man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So many successful married black.
Speaker 2: Men, most successful black men are married, are married.
Speaker 5: Yes, you feel me, and it's twenty tweenty three. They're married to black women too for the most part. Like it ain't just a thing where like, yeah, that narrative is kind of getting killed off too, Like it ain't just where niggas is rushing to go marry the white girl, the little.
Speaker 4: Hispanic with no no shade to you, niggas, But at the same time, y'all killing the vibe.
Speaker 6: However, come.
Speaker 5: For sure, But you feel me, but there are It's really it speaks to the value that like us as the people, we don't value true success. We love the like the the glitter you know, the glittering ship, Like Future is glittery, and I love the nigga music. But Future don't even be drinking lean and we don't be doing the shit even talk about this, you know what I'm saying. But it's just it looked good to the little kid that's in the ghetto and the projects or the and you know you're on the west side of the fucking confident or the i e.
Speaker 4: Who ain't seen that and don't got nothing.
Speaker 5: Then you see him all the bus down chains popping out the rolls Royce and talk about we fucking that bitch, and we lay up like you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, like like that's what we're doing. But if you y'all not listening to the real sex.
Speaker 5: And that was the part of why I got married too, because I'm young, I'm around the some of the biggest niggas and I'm gonna beat the nigga that pop in with chains on and wearing the same shit flyer to you niggas all that, But I'm married now that I was. That was my attempt to change the narrative, you know, And that's still the goal and objective.
Speaker 4: But I think it does play a part.
Speaker 5: But I think, like I said, it's deeper, so much deeper than rap because my sons, I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Female rap because you know, a lot of the music now that females are making are not saying let's get married. You know, they're like, you need that money and then get it gone like that, get the head and leave.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been in the studio for a month with Suweedi finishing her album.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to go today I drove back from Vegas today. Didn't go.
Speaker 5: And when we was talking earlier, I almost brought it up because how to write We was writing and she wanted to say like something about like I don't need a nigga like all that, like that's the narrative.
Speaker 4: You feel me it but.
Speaker 3: And be at home crying by yourself or you have people like Sierra and even a Beyonce said women that don't need no man.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, both of y'all got a man? Why are y'all saying that in the song?
Speaker 3: Y'all as programming the same thing we just saw with Kiki Palmer, how she got out there performing talking about she don't need.
Speaker 2: No nigga girl. You a whole you a whole goddamn industry plan. At this point, I don't like that ship.
Speaker 5: And like it because at the end of the day too, it's like, all right, we don't necessarily like need nothing but Aaron water, right, but we all want like if you say you don't want.
Speaker 1: I need a man. I need a nigga running this ship by myself.
Speaker 2: I think men need women more than anything for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, niggas need each other. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think when it's like a Beyonce, when they get to those certain levels where they just papered up and like, how y'all said, we could just how you come through and send you packing, send you on your way. Actually it's a car waiting outside to send you on your NDA. You sign this NDA before you get the fuck out of your right. It's easy for them to be like, I don't need need but you know what I'm saying. The real reality is like even with Sweety, I've talked to Sweety plenty times, she's just like she wants love, like every she wants to be in love, and like real love. The problem is like the industries that these people are in. It sh is like high school, right, And so when you go to high school, it's freshman, sophomore's.
Speaker 4: Junior, seniors. It's very rare that the freshman is fucking with us.
Speaker 5: One of the top seniors get on the campus, you feel me, and so they feel like they're seniors, you know, and they're also they're all dating in their class and unfortunately in their class is niggas is just sliming. So they don't even want to think about being like they want to project and push that I don't need no nigga because it's like niggas don't be.
Speaker 2: Wanting to feel manifesting.
Speaker 4: No niggas, that's what you're manifesting for sure, you know. And it's a sell.
Speaker 5: It's it's the same way like so to your point, yes, because the same way like niggas want to hear the street music, niggas want to hear this and that.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a cell point. You know right now women.
Speaker 5: Pink pussy, pink, booty whole brown, that ship is taken over the world.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I blush every time I hear this.
Speaker 2: I be embarrassed. I'd be embarrassed when I had that ship in public, like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Like I love it though, because it's it's so black, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Clear, this we talking about black women.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm mess with the light skin girls. When they sing the lyrics, I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Your booty whole pink too brown? They got brown booty holes. Them should be just a dingy girl.
Speaker 3: They don't tell you don't like girls booty holes be brown too.
Speaker 2: Listen miss me with that, I ran.
Speaker 4: The constant couple.
Speaker 5: But to your point, yeah, I definitely think that the music and all of that is playing a big part because it's like the top rappers, if Travis, if Drake, if you if Future, if all these niggas popped out was married and pushing marriage.
Speaker 7: Sorry to cut you off, and if that was selling too. Yeah, that was selling exactly everybody.
Speaker 1: You think about it, It would sell if they pushed it more, because think about they pushed. They want to push to the people. Like when uh, what's his name? The baby little baby had that song that was about sticking together. Uh after what's his name? He started out, he got the knee in his neck, and he made that black stand together song. They did not play that song like that. That song was good. They didn't push that song.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're pushing everything else but things that uplift us.
Speaker 3: You know, when when kish Kor and Gucci Man got married, I text Charlamagne, I said, man, they about to change the trajectory of black people.
Speaker 2: Man, Niggas gonna start getting married.
Speaker 3: I just knew that more niggas was gonna start getting married because Gucci man got married.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 2: It really has that nigga.
Speaker 8: Clone that change his whole life right quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you gotta do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, like to your point, niggas is waiting to do it till after they.
Speaker 2: Did stop working. Go ahead, yeah, now.
Speaker 3: Worse sex for the rest of her life. That is fucked up. Okay, let's be weird clear.
Speaker 4: We want Zone six good. We want Zone six turned up Gucci to get married. You know what I'm saying, We want you to get married at that time.
Speaker 5: You know, like Little Baby and janea way that if they was married and at the peak of they like ship, that ship would inspire so many more of my face. But there's so many black men that are rich, way more rich than Little Baby, that may not be as famous, that's married and married to a black women. So that's why I'm saying the real problem is that like we're not looking at boys watkins, We're not looking at fucking just.
Speaker 4: So many Lebron Lebron being.
Speaker 5: Married to the same black woman raising two black fucking little superstars. It's only gonna We're not looking at that, it's something hurt you.
Speaker 3: Now they had two kids before they even got married. Then they had yeah, yeah, but even not even the rappers. Look at the nancial dudes that's running the internet right now, all these finance guys, these uh option traders and all this shit.
Speaker 2: Like, none of these niggas married either. So y'all talk about generational wealth and legacy, You can't do that without a wife, you know, you can't do that when you having kids here, a kids there. You spread yourself so thin, So how are you going to get to the bag in a real way?
Speaker 3: If you got all your children in different households, you ain't controlling shit at that point. You don't got the control over none of these kids and none of these women. Future is not happy, y'all, niggas.
Speaker 2: It's grown men out here saying they would rather their son be like Future than Russell Wilson, y'all, any of them.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we don't know if any of them are happy. Honestly, you know, all we know is what we see on social media, and they could be going home crying every night. You never know.
Speaker 2: Well, we got.
Speaker 5: Niggas, Yeah, but I would I would I would rather be crying with like nine different baby mamas that I'm having to pay monthly different wages.
Speaker 4: One getting that.
Speaker 2: Niggas mad.
Speaker 4: Oh No, I don't feel there's no way that.
Speaker 2: Feels niggas through it because she ain't having it.
Speaker 6: She was she was raised right, people.
Speaker 2: Got roots in that nigga and everything.
Speaker 4: And then they and then they be now you.
Speaker 5: Gotta go and put all your funds and different counts to look like you ain't making no money and do all this weird ship when it's just like and then you do gotta deal with a nigga like Russell who come in.
Speaker 2: And playing football with your little son.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You feel me itself?
Speaker 5: I think that like like you said, we really don't know what people are experiencing or feeling. But I mean, like we said, like perceptions everything, And if I'm be doing anything, I'd rather be doing it like with a partner.
Speaker 4: I like, I like what like Sierra and Russell be doing. It looked real good.
Speaker 5: It looked fly for our people, you know, And I think it's dope calling corny and ship.
Speaker 1: Like y'all Guardian, The same people who call it corny is the same kids that grew up like, oh you got a daddy, you whack his head, you know, like you're the same people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but listen, we have a segment on our show, right, it's uh dumb bitch stories, right, and then the sequel to that not sequel, What is the word I'm looking for, Like the equal mal version? Yeah, the male version is the SIMP series, right, So when we come back from break, we need some stories. We need some SIMP stories from y'all. Okay, y'all got it when when I was yeah, a time you got played.
Speaker 1: Y'all got played by the opposite sex.
Speaker 2: Y'all stay tuned. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Way to say this pure sir.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this. Don't tell us no ship from high school. We don't want to.
Speaker 9: Hear like great, no, no, no, no, this is this is what before I met my wifelying, this happened yesterday.
Speaker 7: No, it was Remember one time I went on a date this ship went to like a comedy show and she kept on ordering hot chocolates. Right, I found out was kind of weird. It was like a her fourth hot chocolate. I'm just like buying them whatever and then and then.
Speaker 6: No, it was crazy.
Speaker 7: It was like yo, by the time, and then it was like the comedy show was school, it was good bye whatever, and she called this dude that was like she sees to ride the cabs and used to drive every I'm like, yo, this is a man's like no, this is due, you know this whatever picked up.
Speaker 6: She gets in the car and kisses him and leaves. I'm like, I payed for all your hot chocolates and this is what I get. Oh yeah, four hot chocolates. I was like, yeah, this was crazy.
Speaker 1: She was hot.
Speaker 6: I know, she was like four twenty five.
Speaker 1: Like she was shipping up or something like I thought she was.
Speaker 4: She had to get home.
Speaker 6: I don't know what she called doing the caves shed speech was like that was like yeah, she left with him and I got.
Speaker 2: Traumatized by the heart sound like she was working.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would never buy hot chocolates again.
Speaker 3: Or she's not like a car hopper. I thought she was homeless, Like is she sleeping outside? She need to stay warm?
Speaker 6: Like it was the weirdest thing. I said, like, you know, because on your fourth one, I'm like that, man, Well, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What about you price to.
Speaker 5: Some people in fighting for your marriage and my mindset. It was fighting for my marriage at the same time, knowing that that was the person I had no business being with.
Speaker 4: Some same ship.
Speaker 5: But one story shirt me and my ex we lived in Atlanta there at the time, and we got into it heavy, and she moved back to California and was like, you know, we're being separated. It was like, we're getting separated, So then I come back to fight for a fight.
Speaker 4: For the marriage, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Ironically, her birthdays around this time, and she kept posting online and she wanted this dog, like a teacup Yorkie. You know what I'm saying. I got my little fence to the page or whatever. Keep looking at her little page to see you know what I'm saying. So I keep seeing that she wants this dumb ass dog, and I'm like, all right, fucking for sure to get the dog.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 5: So then we ended up getting cool and you know, decided to go somewhere for her birthday. We go where we're going. I'm surprised her with the dog she hyped. So now she's back, you know, yeah, it's all that right, And so I get her phone to take pictures. She wanted me to get pictures and videos of her with the dog.
Speaker 4: And this is set.
Speaker 5: But as I'm recording the video, I see text messages popping up on the phone, you know, as I'm holding it, and it was Yeah, it was just not the right kind of text message.
Speaker 4: And it's on her birthday.
Speaker 5: So I could tell from the responses from the text messages of kind of like the idea of what she was saying.
Speaker 4: So I'd be lying if I said I didn't go through the phone when she got.
Speaker 5: The shower right, so in the phone, so I see, because I really just went straight to that conbo I didn't even give a funk about nothing else. I wanted to see what she was talking about. This nigga should know. She asking the niggah, why you ain't telling me happy birthday? This lambs shit, I'm looking like, niggadn't even tell you happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Like you, I got you a dog?
Speaker 4: Right? Were married?
Speaker 6: All that?
Speaker 5: We're married, But I'm saying all that to say, so I hold it in though because it had been months, we ain't have no sex nothing, so you want to start.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get my issue and so boom we do our thing. That next morning.
Speaker 5: We drive back down from wherever we're at, and I'm steaming, but I ain't say nothing the whole time. I'm just playing the cool. But when we get to our destination, acted like I knew everything. You feel me acting like I knew everything. So she ended up like just confected because I told her about the one text message I seen and then I just like portrayed like I knew everything, and she went for it. So she started telling me everything, like she had a nigga at her mama.
Speaker 4: House in the pool kissing. It was just all this wild ship. She really had no truice that.
Speaker 2: Video.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 5: But what makes it the simp story to it for me is that like after that happened, you know, I was crashed. I'm talking abou you know your stomach hell no, But and I said I wouldn't cry. But I didn't cry, but my heart.
Speaker 4: My stomach, I just had that that stomach feeling, you know what I mean, hurt.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's that's the full hot choc type of stomach right there.
Speaker 4: But I stayed. I stayed. You know what I'm saying to me, The simph about it is the fact.
Speaker 2: That I hold on.
Speaker 3: I got dragged Instagram because we did another podcast and I said, if you cheat on your nigga and he find out, you better leave that nigga because y'all wont troll in the relationship, like you want me to stay and you want to troll me the whole time while I'm here.
Speaker 4: Right, So, No, I didn't troller.
Speaker 1: I just was.
Speaker 4: I went through a little season where I was.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's what I'm talking about, But no, you gotta let me get through.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he separate from me.
Speaker 5: That No, that's that's scary. That's tricky because hell is separately. I might get up, I might get under somebody to try to get over you, and they come back around you come back you know, or or don't if it ain't meant if it ain't. But then we ended up having my son after all of that, which was the craziest part, Like we actually ended up having my son when it was really like the tail end.
Speaker 4: Of each other. Yeah, so yeah, that was my.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who got caught cheating on her man and they like worked it out, but for a long time, she said, I used to think he was trying to kill me because we.
Speaker 2: Would fucking he would mash a pillow on my face. I've been I be that is real.
Speaker 4: I've been there before we go, before you go or switch the topic. So you been there, like you didn't it.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't cheat teated town, I never cheated.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Because of the self awareness that I have about myself, now, I know that I need to be single in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Let me explain, Yes I.
Speaker 3: Am, because listen, in a relationship, I'm very very loyal, right, But I want people to stop pretending that they don't frightnize right that you don't entertain messages you might get sometimes and no, you still got it a little bit right.
Speaker 2: Everybody does it.
Speaker 3: You just don't want somebody to see it like in your ship and see it like a motherfucker. Be not misinterpreting some ship because it was never for your eyes in the first place. So I don't touch people things, right, don't touch my ship. When I said I want to be single in a relationship, I I want to be able to tell my person everything about me. So if I like to flirt, even if we together and I'm we just ordering coffee or some ship, And I said oh, thank you baby. Like in my last relationship, just calling somebody baby was a problem. And I don't mean to buy it, Like my mom calls everybody baby. Like I grew up like that. So if you talking to a kid, a grown person, a woman, or a man, it's like, thank your baby.
Speaker 2: That was a problem. I don't want that to be a problem.
Speaker 1: No, that's a problem for me because if you my if you was my woman and you call him a nigga baby, your head going between the Washington.
Speaker 3: But I never really call it a grown person a baby, like grown man baby, while with my significant other it would be like a younger person, somebody younger than me, you know what I'm saying, not like some grown fine as nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, thank you baby. No, that never happened, you know what I mean, That never happened.
Speaker 4: That a little.
Speaker 2: What's your signs? What's your sign?
Speaker 1: What's your too?
Speaker 4: I'm a Sagittarian.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that terrorists.
Speaker 3: I'm a Gemini, So Sagittarius is like the opposite, the opposite of Gemini.
Speaker 6: What's your birthday?
Speaker 2: June eighth? I like to tell people me and Kanye got the same birthday. Y'all just to put a little bit.
Speaker 1: What about you, I'm a cancer July into June into July.
Speaker 6: That's like my mom my brother is a cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loving cry babies right the fact sound like my mom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, see, I'll be I'll be knowing the signs. I just don't really be knowing them birthdays or just the birthdays. I actually be knowing the traits more than the times.
Speaker 4: That make you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having all my niggas sign up for let me say i'd be having all the nigga.
Speaker 8: I may I have.
Speaker 2: When I meet somebody, I have them sign up a co star? Is this app Like I need to see your fucking birth yard, dog, Not because I want to manipulate you. It's just like it's like a good.
Speaker 3: Starting point to see, like who somebody is, right, I need to know, like how your planet's alone.
Speaker 4: I never get to know, like if I'm a half moon or this and that and all that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in that ship. Like we're all individuals. Like some of that stuff is true to a degree, but for the most part, I think it's your life experiences that make it.
Speaker 2: You are right and upbringing. Y'all got to find out who people mom and daddy is, who the people people is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, before you start meeting with him, Yeah, said do y'all feel like that's important your upbringing?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that's like the main thing.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? Do you use that to pick a woman?
Speaker 7: Like I don't see, I don't do that, No, no, no, I know with me like I said, like earlier, like I had communication issues and I didn't trust a lot of people, right, And that's something that I had to catch myself as I got older. Right, So in between that and me not knowing, I was just like a cold hearted like yo, you get in a relationship for like a good three years, like I'm out all right, I'm out.
Speaker 6: Too, because it was like it was I never really got too close, right, So I was like.
Speaker 7: Okay, But as I got older, I realized, but you know a lot of people, like I said, growing up any therapy and yeah, you know what I mean, we all can probably use therapy right now, open up, sure you know what I mean? So I was like, sure, I try to be that to like people I'm hanging out with all the time, Like yo, just like as a you know, a free therapist.
Speaker 5: And ship you know, Yeah, I like getting to know who people family is, not even for the sake of like, oh, whether I'm a funk with you or.
Speaker 4: Not, But that's just it helps me understand who I'm fucking with a lot better.
Speaker 5: Like you said, so like if you got a family that's like my family, we got we communicate, but we can we get angry, you know what I'm saying. So we get to my mom allowed, she get to go in the fuck off. She can really just break you and beat you down with words. We ain't got to put our hands on you.
Speaker 4: We just chew you away with words, you know, like you know shit like that. But then I come from family with angry issues and alcoholism and things like that. So you want to know some of those things so that you can know like like.
Speaker 5: Anxiety issues, things like that, so you can kind of know trigger exactly you feel.
Speaker 4: Me, so you can know who you're dealing with, how to deal with him, right you feel me?
Speaker 5: It's important Sometimes people don't be wondering I don't want to meet your family.
Speaker 4: I'm good on the family.
Speaker 2: I've been making jokes saying I don't like niggas with mamas. Is that I don't like niggas with mamas and.
Speaker 3: Sisters who are not in healthy relationships with a man, right because here I am dating your son, dating your brother, and you mad at me because he's no longer like doing the things he used to do for you, because you don't have a good relationship with a man. I don't want to have to smack your sisters about to say her mom.
Speaker 6: I don't want to flag.
Speaker 4: Your mom, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I won't leave your ass because of your mama.
Speaker 4: I'm not mom. Hell no, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I really just had this conversation, but I think it's important, like to what we was talking about earlier. But that is all based on the type of man, like if you would pushover ass nigga, if you're a nigga who you know get talked too crazy and ran over ran on by whoever.
Speaker 4: Because even if it's your mama, like.
Speaker 5: It could be your mama, you can be your mama's boy all of that, you can have all the left for your mom, support.
Speaker 4: Your mom, be the ones doing this, this and that. But it's still ordered. It's still lines you aren't allowed to cross. And I'm gonna check you mom or not. You know, I got hummies. That's I got big hommies that won't like talk back to their mom or just or check they mom, you know what I mean, or check they I would check my mom quick as a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not your lady. Your woman is having to deal with this woman and I'm not. I don't want to have to check your mom. I feel like you should, yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But then it's too like also like it's important for the man to kind of have that conversation with like like what we're talking about, like let you know some.
Speaker 4: Of the pain points of his mom or that your parents, et cetera, et cetera. So it's like.
Speaker 5: This is because like my mom a prime example, my mom, she's single now, she ain't got no man, but she don't give a like my mom don't want me to be her man. You know, I got hommies who they mama think that they they her man. You know what I'm saying, Like that ain't my mom. But if my mom needs something or is hurting or whatever, the fuck, like she don't want to see me just fucking I'm balling out over here and ain't doing nothing help, which you feel me. So that's more of a me thing. And but the moment that that translates over to you know, your relationship or your partner is feeling that shit, then it's like, all right, moms, I gotta let you you know, gotta let you.
Speaker 4: Know what it is.
Speaker 5: Because one thing, I'm a big friend believer as a being a parent, it taught me that, like, Okay, everybody's gonna go off and do their own thing for the most part, right, Like my two sons, I love them to death, they love me, they love their mamas for show they love me. But when y'all little niggas get probably sixteen, the Texan CAUs.
Speaker 4: Is gonna slow.
Speaker 5: By the time y'all little niggas is eighteen nineteen, y'all gonna be doing your own fucking thing.
Speaker 4: And eventually y'all gonna go get married.
Speaker 5: Like when my mom was married, she her husband came first, Your partner come first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And like your mom, because we.
Speaker 2: Ain't good at the relationship, but the kids is not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: I do think you have to be like we don't have kids, right, but I do think you it gotta be fucking kids when you got a husband a wife, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ordered to it. It's ordered because I mean, at the end of the day, like I said, the kids gonna grow up and they gonna go do their own.
Speaker 5: Thing, like and you won't even talk to these little niggas for who knows how long they just doing their own thing, you feel me.
Speaker 4: And so you got some people who like to vote.
Speaker 5: They woll like to their children, want to follow their children around everything they do, and when they go get get older and move to Minnesota for college, they want to move to Minnesota to be close.
Speaker 2: I wish I got a homegirl like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I know for sure her someone to fucking run away and he's about to and he wants to go to college on the West Coast.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm moving. I'm like, that is not that's not your nigga, right.
Speaker 4: Let little bro do his thing please. I would tell my mom so quickly, listen, you're staying here.
Speaker 6: I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Her videos on social media as her and her son. I'm like, Yo, this is not healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's beautiful though, but it's just like you gotta be balanced and gotta be ordered man like.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately it.
Speaker 5: Do be the fact, like you said, they don't be having a relationships, don't be having men in their life.
Speaker 4: But you can't.
Speaker 5: I would hate to see you not be potentially with like a great man because his mama don't got.
Speaker 4: The man, you know what I'm saying, Like that shouldn't just be the reason to just write something off, you know what I mean right away?
Speaker 1: But based on just sh me, mama make it hard. It's like you fighting for position with your man all the time because of the mama just feels like she should.
Speaker 4: Come from saying.
Speaker 7: Now that's different that a jane do you guys cut off a lot of guys just so for like little ship.
Speaker 2: Tolerance When I tell you.
Speaker 4: Tolerant the fine.
Speaker 1: Little ship.
Speaker 6: Like the way that niggas sneezed yesterday.
Speaker 2: Not like yeah you I can't fuck with you.
Speaker 7: I don't think cut people off for small things like that, right, so you keep you because I'm a lot of people I know to like little ship is like short.
Speaker 1: Really a lot of females, it'd be big ship though, like oh he's a gambler, or he's just in the streets too much, or you know, things like that.
Speaker 4: What's the last thing you had to cut a nigga off. What's the last nigga got cut off?
Speaker 1: And why the last nigga that got cut off? He was he was doing all the things. He was really really nice talking. Everything was right right. And then my homegirl she's her man is friends with the guy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: She was like, girl, he is on the run from the police right now. Out that cut.
Speaker 2: Like a mortgage, We're not locked in. We're not locked in.
Speaker 4: Mortgage.
Speaker 2: I like a lot of Morgan area.
Speaker 4: Too much money.
Speaker 6: You got a little too much d D money, a little blue collar crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, White.
Speaker 7: It's a great convo for you guys if be having right now too, because it's like a lot of people I feel like not even.
Speaker 6: Having this conversation at all, you know. I mean it's like you got younger girls just walking around here thinking, don't they lost? They don't even know what to do? Yeah, mento met And I.
Speaker 1: Think oftentimes when men and women have this conversation, it gets hostile instead of yeah, we can laugh and talk about the things that you know aren't working for us without being to each other.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm all about the non traditional, changing the whole status quo of things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I mean, if it works, this works as a platform where it can open a dialogue with everybody, then let's do it.
Speaker 4: Why not? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I really don't even like men that talk, so I think like the men.
Speaker 1: That we want a deaf ute nigga.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't want. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I want a man who walks in the room and everybody knows that's a man without him opening his mouth. That's what I mean by I don't like niggas that talk, like these these podcast niggas. I can't get with these podcast niggas. Y'all talk too much, y'a chatty pattys y'all are I know y'all was raised by black women. That's what I mean when I say I don't like niggas that talk. I like.
Speaker 2: I like quiet men. I like to know that my nigga wants to mack the shit out of you quietly. How would you feel like a man he liked quiet women? You know I'm not for you.
Speaker 3: I talk a lot for the both of us, okay, So I don't need you talking, nigga.
Speaker 1: She don't like a nigga who talks. You don't like mamas niggas with mama's niggas who talk.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I like men with moms, right. I like men who have good relationships their mom. But the mom has to be happy. It has to be a happy mom and a happy sister. That's all I mean by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, So podcast niggas don't get no.
Speaker 2: They be be the ones arguing.
Speaker 3: You see how we are able to y'all don't do podcasting right, and we're able to have this conversation with no bickering or us getting mad and y'all get you know, without it getting weird. You see these arguments on these podcasts because it's too much feminine energy going on, Like women are yeaty. These guys are being caddy with the women that they have on these platforms.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: So, what's some of your What's some of before y'all get to rap it?
Speaker 1: What's some of your What don't I like in a man?
Speaker 4: Is that what a man not liking you?
Speaker 1: What what they might not like they look about me?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm confused that the question. Okay, honestly, I think one thing that a man might not like about me? I can be real slick at the mouth when I get mad.
Speaker 2: That's black women.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not as bad as I used to be. I do like think, like, okay, would I like someone to say this to me before I say it? You know, there was a time where I be like that, ain't even your motherfucking baby, you know, like just really really like we we arguing over what we're gonna eat? How did how did it get this far? You know, Like so you know, I'm better about it now. I think that's my biggest thing, is.
Speaker 3: My slick mouth, using people got them, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I'm like, I'm like a homie with my man, Like we be like homies, and sometimes I guess that's to a flaw because they get too familiar sometimes m h yeah, Like okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Don't you get to come the boat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my last relationship, like you know, I said, I was a very submissive woman when I with a man like I like to cater to and serve on Sundays with football Sunday. He'd be like, Sunday, I'm watching football all day. Don't bother me. Really, right, And that's cool, you know that's your thing because I'm gonna want you to watch Housewives with me, you know, on Tuesday night. So that's fine. But he got to the point where he'd be drinking his beer and then when he finished his beer, he just hold hey, babe, and hold a bottle off in the air and shaky. Nigga.
Speaker 2: Is that how you ask for something?
Speaker 1: That you just hold a bottle on the air and shake it like I'm some fucking servant.
Speaker 3: I can't somebody say I need you to That gets on my nerves. You don't need me to do ship, I need you need to ask me to do something, then yeah, I need you to go down to the stow it up now. So that's when an old bay shit got me fucked up, because you you'd be able to say I need you to such and such. No, that's not how you ask another adult to.
Speaker 1: Do anything, like yeah, I don't mind saying I need I need you to do something. It's just no words at all, just holding ship up in the air and shaking it like so like I'm a fucking puppy. Like no, I don't like that. So it can be a slippery slope when you are submissive to a man and he just yeah, take advantage of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just a.
Speaker 5: Niggas the way to take advantage of it, you know, take anybody's kindness for weakness.
Speaker 4: It's like who the fuck is holding the empty beer talking about that?
Speaker 1: Shaking it in there, y'all. Tell everybody where they can find you, where they can follow you, what you're into, like what you're doing next. Tell everybody that.
Speaker 5: You can follow me at the price th h E p R I CE on Instagram. The website is c l R D E n T dot com. We're going crazy with these. I am A Generational cure is our latest, like merch drop. I wrote a book late last year. It's called Generational Cures. We all are generational cures. So that's what we're pushing heavy. I go on tour October with my hommy Cutter of the Friend, which is gonna be pretty sick for about a month.
Speaker 4: And in the week and a half or on.
Speaker 5: The twenty fifth of September, I don't know when this airs, but the twenty fifth, I mean of August. I'm dropping a single called Massa Musa with the hommying, so I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we're working though we're just talking our ship and living life.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all follow price and check out his day.
Speaker 2: I want to head that.
Speaker 7: You can find me on I G blad Underscore P lea yeah, v l A D Underscore p I V E R G e R You got.
Speaker 6: No tailor, right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: So Taylor, you know I'm trying to trying to get more into her producing bags. So me and her going to work on a film that a friend of mine wrote.
Speaker 6: Uh, pretty good.
Speaker 7: So more see more Taylor and me more behind the scenes producing film projects.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to audition for a roles.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 6: I'll send you the script.
Speaker 4: Helad Man. How many you know how to speak?
Speaker 6: Freak me all morning? French?
Speaker 7: So French is like a little bit you know propers like the more you know broken dialect so fluently?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 5: How many before you was married you didn't cracked off the I appreciate this build. I appreciate you'll considering me having me on your platform and in your space.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Really good conversation came, thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, guys, thanks for having us. Appreciate it all right, man, look forward to seeing seeing more.
Speaker 2: What Thank you all? Right, guys listen.
Speaker 3: If you enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at Sashi Girl AJ Holiday two point oh.
Speaker 1: Y'all follow me on Instagram. What's up, Tam, y'all, It's official, Tam Bam. Y'all Follow me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Remember to speak now and never hold your peace.