Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Hour two Sean Hannity Show. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to join us. I get attacked, probably on a daily basis, if you are a public figure.
Speaker 2: It goes with the territory. I am used to that part.
Speaker 1: I get more angry when friends of mine, and I mean friends of mine are unfairly attacked, and then I get then it's personal for me. It's not personal, you know, like you have keyboard warriors, you know, living in their parents' basement and their underwear or naked. You know, they just drop their bombs every five seconds on some social media platform.
Speaker 2: I don't read it. I don't care. They're meaningless to me. All of you and this audience that.
Speaker 1: Make this show possible, make my TV show possible, my podcast possible. I'm indebted to you because I get to do what I love. And I have friends of mine that I know their true character. I know who they are in their heart.
Speaker 2: They don't have.
Speaker 1: To agree with me politically, but we are friends in one sense. You know, my next guest says, like a brother to me. That's how deeply I feel about him. My love is real for this guy, and you know the sense that you know, we have a deep, abiding, real friendship that developed many years ago. We don't agree on a lot some political things, and we have some fun fights and then we move on. I admire what he has done with his life, how he's overcome adversity. He's been on my podcast, and he had a very tough childhood growing up. I won't give you all the details now because it's not relevant. And then I saw an unfair attack against Stephen A. Smith this weekend by what's a group called the National Association of Black Journalists, And you read the headlines, is oh, that he gets an f from this group and he, you know, accusing him of a pattern of disparaging African American women, black women, and he got a thumbs down, whatever that means. And yeah, he has been critical of the likes of Jasmine Crockett, who has said a lot of crazy stuff, and Joy Reid, who said a lot more crazy stuff. I can play it all for you on this show. And he calls balls and strikes. He tells me what he doesn't like about Donald Trump. He tells me what he doesn't like about democratic socialists. He thinks democrats are destroying themselves. He thinks Donald Trump needs to not let every thought in his head come out. He's just blunt, and we just respect each other. And he joins us, Now, I am more angry about this than you are. Now, I know what you said, and you know they attacked you. And then you responded very very quickly, and you said, okay, if if this is what you want to do, you all started something, and I'm going to respond, and I want to give you the opportunity to But I think it's unfair. You said in your ex post, this is the epitome of Christmas arriving early. If the at NABG wants to call folks out, fine you had your turn. Now mine is coming now, and make no mistake, I'm coming. Let's see who really deserves the thumbs down award when it comes to the black community. After I say my piece, remember you asked for it, I've shut my mouth for years.
Speaker 2: Now you all started something.
Speaker 1: Now I could tell a lot of stories about you, your kindness, your generosity, how you give back.
Speaker 2: To minority communities.
Speaker 1: I could start listing, chapter and verse, but I don't think you're going to want me to because you do that stuff privately, and you do that stuff out of the goodness of your heart, and you do that stuff because you know you're blessed. I'm sorry that this happened to you because it's unfair, it's untrue, and it's an injustice, and I don't like injustices.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate all that.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying that. I think it's all accurate what you just said. It's a bunch of bs. And I did my you know, my show straight shoot of receiving a on my YouTube channel and I and I addressed it. It's a bunch of bs. There's no truth to what they were saying. And I want to step further.
Speaker 3: I said, let's call it what it is. I said, we've.
Speaker 4: Got a whole bunch of folks out there, you know, who are liberal thinking, and you've got the liberal mob as some people like yourself and others will call it, that have targeted me. And as far as I'm concerned, this is the this is the latest foray into that, and I don't think there's any question about it. This person, this president of the NABJ MIS game, Miss Haines is her name, Aaron Gaines, Aaron Haines. I've ever met her.
Speaker 3: I don't know her.
Speaker 4: I got no heads up about what they were thinking or why. And this notion that I've disparaged black women. I was raised by five black women, the greatest mother on earth, who passed away in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: God rest her soul.
Speaker 4: You know how I felt about her, My four older sisters, ten nieces, two daughters. I've been around black women all my life. I have six black women working for me. My financial advisor is a black woman, my lawyer is a black woman, my accountant is a black woman. I don't know what they're talking about, and so when they say these kinds of things that they have said, it's utterly ridiculous, and I think that when you look at it, they try to They didn't give any examples, but we know based on what we've witnessed over the last year or so that you know, you know, they've had issues with some of the things that I have said about some of these folks. And I'm like, okay, let's go, let's go down the list. Jasmine Crockett, you go on the nation, you go on the airwaves, and you call the president a piece of bleep, And I said, how is that going to help your constituents. You're in Texas, the same California in New York, they ain't going for that down there.
Speaker 3: That's not going to help you.
Speaker 4: What happened in the aftermath of all of that, she lost. Tel Rico is the senatorial candidate for the Democratic Party in the state of Texas, with an opportunity to represent thirty one million people as opposed to seven hundred sixty six thousand.
Speaker 3: Which she had in her district.
Speaker 4: Michelle Obama, you know, I've raved about this woman for many.
Speaker 3: Many years.
Speaker 4: I think that she's absolutely phenomenal. And I said, hey, I think she could run for president and she would win.
Speaker 3: She said, there she calls first take a reality show or whatever.
Speaker 4: I said, well, you know what, that's fine, but why you brought your name into the equation allowed me to say that I always had a problem during the campaign, which you saying, will vote for Trump was a vote against women. And I said, wait a minute, what about those who are pro life? What about those who ain't thinking.
Speaker 3: About planned parenthood and instead.
Speaker 4: They're thinking about the economy, or immigration or safety.
Speaker 5: In the streets.
Speaker 4: When people go to the polls, you know, they vote for somebody based on their own individual.
Speaker 3: Interests, right, wrong or otherwise.
Speaker 4: That's how an electorate operates. You know, we bring up you know, Kamala Harris, I said, hey, we're talking about how the Democratic you.
Speaker 3: Know, the Republican Party in.
Speaker 4: The GOP is a threat to democracy. Well, y'all bypassed the primary diffrapped at the Democratic nominee nomination to her for the presidency of the United States. And then she went on a view and Sonny Houston asked her the question, would you do anything differently? Have you seen anything differently from the body of the administration that you.
Speaker 3: Would think do differently?
Speaker 4: And she says, no, I can't think of anything, not one thing that I would do differently. In the middle a migrant crisis with folks for US and the porters and the millions, I said, that's not going to get a gut You're going to lose. And what happened. She lost. And so I'm pointing out these things and pointing out stuff that has happened, and I'm like, whether you agree or disagree, fine, where does misogyny come in? Where does disrespect and disparaging come in, how do you say and that I'm doing that?
Speaker 3: I don't get that.
Speaker 4: And last, but not least, I made sure to make it very very clear. I started my career at the New York Billy News' high school reporter. I got the job at the Philadelphia Enquirer because of a job here at the NABJ conference in.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 4: I have religiously been a contributor to the organization, it's sports task Force, the job fairs. I brought first take to the nationally televised show to the NABJ over the last three years in Chicago and then in Cleveland and the year that I don't show up there this year because I'm I'm enrolling my daughter in the college a thumbs down award.
Speaker 3: And conveniently, it's after all of.
Speaker 4: This stuff is happening where I'm interviewing Byron Donald, do I'm interviewing Jim Jordan, or I'm interviewing to Tom Potton or a host of other GOP of Republican members. But Sean, I've had my show on pote serious X Tom Potis Radio every Wednesday night from six to eight pm East since they at the time on Potus Channel one twenty four. Since September seventeenth, I've had it. I've had sixty political guest showing thirty Republicans, thirty Democrats because I'm a registered independent. Sean Hennedy is a very dear friend of mine.
Speaker 3: We don't agree on much politically.
Speaker 4: We argue about this stuff all the time, Mark Binn.
Speaker 2: He calls me crazy all the time.
Speaker 3: I told you crazy.
Speaker 4: I think you're nuts.
Speaker 3: We going to order both.
Speaker 4: We're friends, and I'm sitting there going like, what are you talking about? So in the end, what it comes down to is you don't want to give.
Speaker 3: The other side fair shake. You don't want me to listen to what other people's views are.
Speaker 4: You don't want me to quote on quote platform anybody else who's ideological tillic may be different than what they believe I should be perdent or guess what. As a journalist organization, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't supposed to be making that call. You're supposed to be objectives right down the middle.
Speaker 4: And when you consider what I've achieved in my career. On September twenty ninth, I am being inducted into the Broadcast Cable Hall of Fame in five weeks before I'm to be inducted as one of the most accomplished journalists and broadcasters in this nation's history. The National Association for Black Journalists give me a thumbs down award.
Speaker 3: You can't make it up. You can't make it up.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that is most interesting to me about you is you want to vote Democrat.
Speaker 2: You're very open about it.
Speaker 1: You're independent, but you lean you lean a little more Democrat. And you know, we have talked about like the DSA. I mean, there's all these stories out there today and I've covered them extensively. One lady wants to legalize stealing, you know, in New York, one of those members, and they have their crazy agenda, you know, Eliminate the Senate, we no longer get to choose the president. They pack the courts, Amnesty for illegals, abolished the borders. This is all on their website. Abolish ice and all deportations. Defund the Department of War. Pretty dumb. Eliminate cash bail, abolished prisons, abolished police, a well taxed, green new deal, public ownership for corporations. If people would listen to you, Bill Maher, Mark Penn later we'll have Doug shown on this program and Joe Manchin and John Fetterman and others.
Speaker 2: Your guy.
Speaker 1: The only reason this this election could be close historically it never is in a mid term is because they're nut. There are nuts, and I think Americans gonna, you know, run from this.
Speaker 2: And the polls show it.
Speaker 1: Sixty plus percent of Democrats like socialism over capitalism. Eighteen percent only like capitalism. You know, this is crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: You're you're talking about calm balls and strikes. You have no problem calling me crazy. And I'm not insulted because.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just know your heart. You're my friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, don't you know, I don't be much bad. I just think some of your political views are nuts.
Speaker 2: At Ton well, I think some of yours are. So I mean, we're we're even. But I know your heart.
Speaker 1: I wish people, I wish you'd let me tell people all the good in your life. If it was not for your sister when you had dyslexia before they named it, and and and you had this tough experience as a kid in the third and fourth grade held back. Your sister saved you, you know, the community saved you. Your parents saved you. I don't look at skin color. You and I have talked about that too. Neither one of us do. We believe God created all of us the same God created you and me.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't be anyone that is a white nationalist or antisemit. I want nothing to do with morons. And people say a lot of dumb stuff.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I tell people all the time. One of the arguments that you and I once got into was when we talked about we talked about skin color, and I had to explain to you, I said, I said, Sean.
Speaker 3: I do look at it, but just because I look at it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean that it defines how I'm going to judge people accordingly. I notice differences, but all differences ain't bad. And it's okay for somebody to hold onto their ethnicity and whatever belief system comes with that, to sit up there and decide how you feel or what you believe, as long as it's fair minded and it's fact based, and it's more fact than feelings. And I think that when you talk about the DSA, for example, you've got people out here that are democrats.
Speaker 3: It's no way.
Speaker 4: I am a black man raised in the streets in New York City. And I'm here to tell you something that the Democrats don't want folks to know that most people don't want folks to know. I don't care how often black folks have been voted for the Democratic Party, particularly since civil rights legislation in nineteen sixty four, the voting rights in nineteen sixty five. Most black households have been conservative. Now, you might go to the polls and vote differently, but the conservative views.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to add one thing, and we're going to continue this discussion on TV tonight. How are government schools doing in predominantly minority neighborhoods not very well on average? How are they doing with law and order and safety and security?
Speaker 2: Not very well?
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll pick up on that point tonight. All I can say is, you know you're a good man, Steven I.
Speaker 2: Smith. This is unjustified, this is not fair.
Speaker 1: This was a cheap shot, and I'm sorry. I wish people knew your heart way I did. And I just want people to know you have my undying support, your friend, You're a brother.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And he didn't say I love you back, just for the record saying you know that Steven Eisman, We'll see it tonight. Eight hundred and nine four one, Linda, Is that awful or what awful? We've known him for decades. Listen, everyone needs a homes I wouldn't want to be the Democrats today, I really wouldn't. I mean, now, you've got to defend this lunatic DSA individual, the Brooklyn Socialist State assembly woman, you know, declaring shoplifting. You have a right to take any item you want from a drug store or a store, and you ought to be able to do so without getting arrested. Because of the biological need to steal these these items, shoplifting should be legalized, she says. I mean, okay, I'm all in on that, sure, whatever you say. DSA offering a tribute to Fidel Castro on his one hundredth birthday. Majority of Democrats now favor socialism. I mean, this is crazy stuff we're going through. We have new news on Troy Jackson. This is the guy that replaced Graham Platner, mister Nazi tattoo. Not very good news on him, which we discussed earlier. And apparently you would think that things couldn't get worse for Troy Jackson.
Speaker 2: And you know the reports that is a.
Speaker 1: Vicious temper and he's throwing bottles of water at women. Well, if you think things couldn't get worse, they just have bangor daily news reporting Jackson broke into his girlfriend's house started to physically push her around. After he broke down the door and found her with a male friend, he promptly punched in the face and tried to strangle.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: As as bad as that situation got, it got uglier for Troy Jackson. Another guy, and aligash Man, who was known who has known the Senate candidate for decades, says he personally witnessed Jackson strike his longtime partner.
Speaker 2: In the face.
Speaker 1: It was oh, but it was open handed and an incident outside a Saint Francis retail store years ago. And this comes as renewed scrutiny over a separate nineteen eighty eight assault documented in a police report. He told the main wire about an encounter that he witnessed outside of the small pub and you know, he was approaching the entrance when he saw Jackson standing outside, and he said, you know, caught him completely by surprise. Quote, he just open hands slapped her besides the head. Okay, Maine, where are you gonna come down on this one?
Speaker 7: Tell me about the incident where you witnessed Troy Jackson striking his partner or girlfriend or well.
Speaker 6: Well, it was a tom the general store and Saints that closed up, and the owner made the pob. It was like a walk in basement, and he made a pub which we all used to go there quite often on the weekends. And I was going there one I don't remember it.
Speaker 7: Was Friday or Saturday. But as I approached the door lyon and Troy was standing outside, and all of a sudden, he just open hand slapped her beside the head, and her head tilted a little bit and her hair flew, and she turned and started towards whatever vehicle they had. I didn't see what vehicle they had or and it kind of shocked me because usually I don't let stuff like that slide.
Speaker 2: And he turned and followed her.
Speaker 7: So I continued in the building that they left. They never came in, so you didn't hear any yelling beforehand or an so he just open hand slapped her right inside. I didn't hear their conversation right, because I was just approaching the but it was the closed fist and open hand, open hand, open hand, Yeah, just and just lacked her.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does a guy ever is it ever appropriate to raise a hand towards a woman? The answer is obviously no, never, period, end of sentence, full stop. Let's go to Mark in Virginia. I'm sorry, Mark in Florida. Mark, how are you glad you called Happy Monday, sir?
Speaker 5: Hi, Happy Monday Afternoon show on a very long time listener, since you're handing Comb's days and watch on TV and first.
Speaker 1: Time caller, thank you, glad you. I don't know why people wait so long to call. I'm glad you're out there, Glad you're with us. Don't be so shy next time, call anytime.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 5: Hey, So, I want to go back to the conversation you guys have them. Last week on the w NBA, I had a question I haven't seen listened to a lot of the networks and a lot of talk shows, and I haven't really heard anyone discuss what a legal recours the is for people like Kate and Clark or Cunningham for when these cheap shots are take in the referees the league. No one's protecting them. If I remember correctly killing Caitlyn even hurt her back after that the fist and the throat maneuver a couple of months ago. What is anybody or do you have or have you talked to any lawyers and see what potential recourster is legally if the league doesn't protect them.
Speaker 1: You know, look, I mean, you're play in a sport and the last thing I'd really want to have happen is AG's get involved. Like I'm a big hockey fan and one of the biggest parts of hockey.
Speaker 2: And you know, people people can.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, I wish they weren't fighting in hockey, but you're in any place watching a hockey game, any stadium around the country. I'm telling you, the crowd loves it. It's a part of the game and it always has been, and no big deal. I mean, they don't let them kill each other that eventually the refs will separate them, but it's a part of the game. I mean in baseball, somebody, a pitcher hits a batter. Uh sometimes the benches you know, empty and they have a little bit of a brawl. They go back and play the game. It doesn't offend me that that kind of thing happens. Look, here's the thing, though, that the biggest problem that the WNBA now has is they can't and won't define what a woman is.
Speaker 2: This is the w NBA.
Speaker 1: It's not that complicated, and they're scared to death to take a simple stand on a simple issue, which to me tells you everything you need to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I agree with your understand Sewan. You know, there's inherent risks with any sport, but I think when you disregard the rules and I'm going to throw into it now, that you're potentially gonna have men doing the same thing. And if there's an injury that results as of it, it's not from the sport. It's from the dirty plays that are being allowed only to certain players against certain players, and I think that they're I think, in my opinion, there's some accountability that is required, because if if we just made this a free for all, it wouldn't be basketball anymore. I still understand there's hard hits, but these are Laton flagrant, you know, trying to injure her into them moves that these guys are doing. And now when you start having men in the league and they start if they take on the same actions, how much risk do they want to put themselves in? And this could be potentially career ending. I think for that purpose that there ought to be some some recourse to them if again it's dirty play in the league's not protecting them.
Speaker 1: Look, I think in the case of what happened with Sophie Cunningham, I mean she got clotheslined. You go after somebody's neck, you you really can injure them and that could be permanent, and that could be career ending. Look, there's a reason like in the NFL, rarely it happens. Rarely will you see somebody trying to take out the knee of a quarterback. I mean, franchise quarterbacks bring in a lot of attention to the league. They create a lot of fan loyalty, and you just don't do it. But however, some people will do it ocasionally. Joe Diisman years ago, remember the hit that he took. It was a career ender and you don't want that, my friend. I appreciate the call. Mark glad you're out there. Don't be a stranger eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Tom in Maine. What do you make of this new development with your candidate up there in Maine and this new allegation Troy Jackson. This guy's now on tape saying that he saw Troy Jackson slap his girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Well, they'll be hones Sean. It doesn't surprise me. And it's part of the reason I called these mass migrations from these toully run blue states. A lot of them are liberals, and I think tallar Rico is a prime example. And Platner slash Troy Jackson one and the same or another example. These people are migrating to these states, but they're not checking their politics at the door. They're bringing it with them.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody said to me, he's a Lumberjackshawan, and I know, yeah. Graham Plattner claimed he was an oyster man. Do you have oyster men in Maine? Because nobody that I known Maine ever heard of the term.
Speaker 8: Well, they have oyster farms.
Speaker 1: Okay that, but did you ever hear oyster man. It's kind of like Tolerico and Graham Platner. You know, they both said they were business people, okay, but they had one customer, Mommy.
Speaker 2: I mean they had that in common.
Speaker 1: It's like they've never done anything with their life, but their first big job is going to be in the US Senate. I'd actually have somebody that had some life experience and success ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that would be a great thing.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting up there in Maine.
Speaker 1: The more that keeps coming out on Troy Jackson and more, this is looking like Graham Plattner two point zero.
Speaker 2: But you know, believe what you want?
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back to our busy phones toll free this Monday. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 4: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 8: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All Right, eight hundred and ninety four one shown our number.
Speaker 1: Let's get back this Monday to our busy telephones. Fran in the communist utopia of mister No Show, Governor Gavin Newsom in California, what's up, Fran?
Speaker 2: How are you well?
Speaker 9: I've been debating on whether to put my new bumper sticker on welcome to the USSR of California.
Speaker 1: I think you should, but you might get some nasty glares from some of those Californians out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we might listen, Sean. You know, I called in to talk to you because we feel like your family. And then when I listened to you talk about the idiots that are running for office in this country right now, and then the Women's basketball League.
Speaker 3: We actually watched a little.
Speaker 9: Of our very first game on TV last night. After all this controversy and that they can't come up with the definition of a woman. Then I think about what I wanted to talk to you about the other day when I was coming down the road and I was listening to you, and like I said, we feel like your family. I'm seventy six, I'm a grandmother of five.
Speaker 2: Born in Oh God, bless you. I mean, do you like being a grandparent?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, the best thing in the whole whole world.
Speaker 1: I thought everyone says that, But why do I not want to be a grandparent One day?
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh. They come to your house, They're thrilled.
Speaker 8: To be there.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter what you feed them. They want to spend time with you, you go out side with them, you meet them. I have one granddaughter. She loves it when we meet in town and have lunch.
Speaker 8: It really is.
Speaker 9: Even if you enjoyed raising your kids. And we were lucky we raised our kids mostly rural and then we moved them to the city. Bless their hearts. But your grandkids just they're just a great joy, they really are. And that's right, really why I called you. You remember our wonderful president that my very first presidential election was John Kennedy, and I was I was in the eighth grade, and I remember when he was shot. But he said, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. And I think about all of the people and all the things that are going on. And you know, we've lost seven million acres of for us this summer and.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know it was that bad.
Speaker 1: But you know, they don't do they don't practice the science of forestry as I've discussed, And they have reservoirs that are empty, and they have fire hydrants that are empty. And Gavin is nowhere to be found these too, busy selling books, doing his podcasts, traveling the world and trashing me and Trump.
Speaker 9: Well, when I turned on the TV the other day and there he sat. I call him the hand guy, and he was sitting there in a restaurant interviewing Gretchen Whitmer. We have got to get rid of him.
Speaker 1: We have absolutely he's leaving. He thinks he's going to be president. I think by far, I don't think Polymarkeret's wrong. I think AOC is the front runner. So I wouldn't worry about Gavin being president anytime soon.
Speaker 9: AOC has never gotten a piece of written legislation through for anything. How can that girl who can't even tell you which hemisphere have been?
Speaker 1: You raise good questions, but you know, stranger things have happened. How can the guy with the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, the highest poverty rate, the highest homeless rate, uh no water and reservoirs or fire hydrants for predictable wildfire?
Speaker 2: How does that guy get a promotion? I mean it would be frightening.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm again urging all of you in this great, loyal, incredible audience to please please you know, just commit in your heart, mind and soul you're going to vote. That's the only way we're going to stop this madness. Fran, hang in there. I am glad you called, and please call any time and tell the grandkids give him a kiss from Uncle Sean.
Speaker 2: Will you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, there was hey one lives one's twenty five and he owns his own tool business in Florida.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: Well, he lives in the free state of Florida. A smart kid. I'm telling you. Florida is beautiful. Florida is everything you have in California and then some except the Pacific Coast Highway, which you can go out and visit if you want.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, Fran. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're excited. You've been dreaming for years. You want to open the doors to your business. You have a great idea, and then you realize, oh, okay, I have another hurdle I have to get over, and that is government regulation. And that means I need this insurance and that insurance and another insurance. You deal with one agent, another, a third agent. It just it's like never ending and it's a pain in the neck and it could be worse than dealing with the healthcare industry. Look, if you have a company, let's say a company has twenty five employees. You are the owner of the cfo HR manager. Look, getting that insurance is critical if you want to open the doors. Now, the entire industry, the insurance industry, is being transformed because of one company, and that's supershre dot com. How they how did they do this? Well, they built out their own AI software and you could take any insurance policy and I watched them do this. It's amazing to watch. Nobody reads their policy. If you read it, you likely don't understand it. We all know somebody that made a claim of an insurance company only to find out that what you thought was covered isn't covered. They deny your claim. So you want to prevent that from happening. The beauty is you can take any policy and their AI software program they designed it, they built it, will spit out and plain english what's covered, what's not covered. They also have their business value calculator this way that'll estimate what your business is worth. You don't want to under insure or over ensure and spend too much money. The only way you'll get this to happen, there's only one company doing it. Go to supershore dot com slash Hannity that's Supershure dot com slash Hannity Today
Speaker 9: Paid for it by Supershore Insurance Agency LLC, License Insurance Agency