Speaker 1: He he shoeing shame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my bro Flames. Come in with last and come in.
Speaker 3: With him love launds. Baby, you better catch the wing.
Speaker 2: You can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tests? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: She ready Shine towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last come kick it in.
Speaker 2: At the end, we leave it with just a list of spirits. But do you want to revisit so your first second listen Jill, folks for your slip, oh folking, we dig it good.
Speaker 3: I do this. Do what you do? I know this, Do what you do?
Speaker 1: Help this? Do what I do.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. We are on episode two of season four. We appreciate you guys being here with us. Four and two is six and six is what we need. We need six thousand downloads a week. But you can always see me looking this lovely because it won't always be like this. Sometimes that other one's gonna show up. I want you guys to give a big Rother plaus to my beautiful co hostness, Bobby clipping, Hi you to that's going Bobby. I can only see your eyes. I need you to lower your cameras. I can see your mouth. I need to see where all of that knowledge is coming from.
Speaker 3: Switch Jesus, let me put it down, so lovegard I was trying to avoid you having to look at my shelves.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, listen, we are glad you guys have joined us. Thank you so much for helping us to get to season four because this is a political hot time in this country. And guess what we are get to delivering to you as much as politics as we can do. I look cute? Do I look like a secretary?
Speaker 3: What I was going to say is you're looking on for pretty Why.
Speaker 4: I had to do a thank you video for go On Girl book Club in Charleston, South Carolina, because James Haneham, the author of the book that I did Audible for, did nobody give a shit what happened to Colauda has just been running. We've just been winning awards and made the New York Times Bestseller for Audible, and it just turned out to be more than what I thought it was gonna be and then book woop my butt. I told you all about that. But so I had to see them because I can't be there to accept the award because I'll be in Dominican re public. So I need to do a video. So I did a video for them, and I just stay dressed up from all my beautiful people out there left and learn land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thrilled. I'd like to see it all the time, so everybody pull it together.
Speaker 4: Six thousand downloads at least a week. And guess what. I put a little makeup on for y'all. Y'all watch me get ready tonight too. It took me about twenty minutes if that long. So yeah, let's get into it, Boby Cliff, because it's been a week. Thank you to our producer Aaron Howard. Hey, missay Aaron. Let's do it. Let's do it, and let's do it, Bobby Cliff, if you are to lead.
Speaker 3: Okay, here goes.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The first thing I want to say is it's Memorial Day. So happy Memorial Day for everybody, for all of our soldiers out there, especially those the families who were left behind. Are you doing anything special?
Speaker 4: I'm a barbecue. If I can afford it because the price of meat is ridiculous. I've been looking for my old girls that I've been looking for my old gurdlers that I used to borrow me. But I can't it. And I thank you Bobby for saying that, because in the black community, I'm going to say this at a lot of youngsters don't know what Memorial Day is. They think it's just to barbecue or to celebrate the how they don't know that we are celebrating soldiers, past president and future who have put up their time in their life and some have given the ultimate sacrifice, which is their lives for this country. So this is a time of remembrance for all the soldiers. My father was in the Navy, so may he rest in peace. But thank you for your service. And again, thank you all for your service, what past president and future, because that's what Memorial Day is about. It's about soldiers and falling or you know, they're still working right now in the military. So yeah, thank you for acknowledging it and.
Speaker 3: Their families because their families absolutely take the hit, just like the jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they sacrifice, they really.
Speaker 3: I mean, they really do. Financial I mean, they really do something else that we want We want to keep reminding everybody as we're we're ending up May is it's Mental Health Awareness months. We promised that we would mention the the nine eight eight eight text that is the number to call if you're in need. You can also go and visit to nine eight eight lifeline dot org. We'll have Aaron maybe put these on our on the post in the little vert, the little blurb for this week's episode, so if.
Speaker 4: They were also all of this stuff, all this information will also be on the Laugh of Learned podcast page, which is back up the Laugh of Learned podcast pages on Instagram at Laugh and Learn podcast and Bobby Clipper any questions you have for us, anything that any topics that you want us to research as far as politics, we're not going to be doing all these hot topics. Send them to Bobby Clipper at Laugh and Learned podcast or to Aaron Howard, our producer, and we'll we'll we'll hit it, We'll hit it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, good, I'm good at hitting hitting? Is it hitt and quit? Is that the expression? I bet you're a master? Do you know something that happened here in Massachusetts was so your mass is our public school system. Here you mass Dartmouth graduation a billionaire Rob Hale. I believe he gave the commencement speech in an envelope for each student as they passed. He had one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that great. They were the student was to keep five thousand dollars and to find a charity for the other I mean five hundred dollars, excuse me, and find a charity for the other five hundred dollars. And I thought that was pretty terrific. I hope the kids actually do it though.
Speaker 4: I love that he put his money where his mouth is because so many people make broken promises that don't follow through. And I appreciate him for that. And that was a lot of students, So thank you to that, Thank you to him. I appreciate that. Speaking of people speaking at colleges, Bobby, you know they I know we talked about Buser last week just we just passed by it. Yep. But Buck there was speaking to his people, and we're going to get into boy by speaking to your people on how much that resonates with the people that you speak to who think like you. But uh, yeah, a lot of the I would love to speak at a college, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Oh, teach them, but I do. I think you'd have for equality and inclusion, and you've got some great ideas. I think that you could. You have a lot to teach kids racism, you know. I think as they go off into the world to be young adults that are actually working in the workfield, teach them a little customer service.
Speaker 4: Will you, good God, please.
Speaker 3: Honest to God, My poor sister today, speaking of customer service. You went into a company, uh for cable, to pick up the cable boxes because we're going to the Cape this weekend for a Memorial Day. And two gentlemen sat and watched her. She brought Teresa with her to get her out of the house and my sister's wheelchair bound for those who don't know, And they sat with no customers in the shop and watched her struggle through the doors, trying to open it up, pulled it with her, but pulled Terry through, in and out. It's not even like once she did their business with them, they hopped up and opened the door for her. And I am I'm just so disappointed with some of our youth. They forget customer service. What happened to just manners. So anyway, but my sister always handled like a champ.
Speaker 4: God bless her manage a tide at home. So a lot of people, a lot of parents are not parenting. Where are we going, Bobby, where are we going?
Speaker 3: Okay, So something else that I'm just gonna it's just going to be a quick mention. So I love Katie Quirk and she put the report out daily and something that I found interesting speaking about kids, it's something new that's happening as people are being hacked and want whatnot. They're calling it financial. Let me say this sex torsion well with a with a twisted here. They're not extorting adults. They're extorting teenagers. So they're luring there are people obviously not from this country. They are luring young men and women in to basically sexting and then threatening them with I don't know how much money a teenager could have. I mean, they have the all allowance right to posting the pictures bullying them unless they send money. And I thought, people, we need to really pay attention. There's a really big uptick according to the FBI in this pay attention to what your kids are doing. Everybody. Don't just let them because it's leading to higher suicide, especially in men. That the boys are taking it worse than the girls. So in our mental health awareness, I figured we would mention that. So now we're going to get into the need of everything.
Speaker 4: And please teach you, Please teach your children to sit out us. I know this, and I have teenagers as well, and I tell them all the time, it's out there for ever. If you do it one time, it's out there forever. And that's what they're just being it. So you have to you really have to push instell that in your kid and scare them. Fear works. If you don't believe fear works, look at this Republican Party fear works. So you have to scare your kid, you know, don't do that because you're gonna be all plaid everywhere. And I can't take that down. You can't because once it's out and it shared one time, it is out there forever.
Speaker 3: And that's what they're saying. They're saying that these oversea offenders that's how they're calling it, are really manipulating these kids, and it's leading to these things. No, don't, once it's out there, it's not like when we were kids and there were old polaroids and you could tear the polaroid up and get rid of the get rid of the film once it's in the cloud, so to speak. That that's it, but just something I thought it was a little bit interesting.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Bobbie, I still have a polaroid of me new and when I was twenty two. Oh my god, thank god, I still have it. It's a little faded, but you can see the important parts.
Speaker 3: I'd have to hold mine upside down to figure out where the where the pieces were supposed to go if I wanted it to look like I am today. It's stuff that's happening this week before we get into the real need of our conversation today, the Biden administration took another step for reclassifying marijuana as a Class three so that yay, you know, the Justice Apartment first put that out in April, and he's just kind of he's just pushing it along, moving and along, moving and along, which we'd like to see. He also gave the commencement speak at Morehouse College, speaking about graduations, and overall it was accepted pretty well. You know in the critics that would go in and tear them apart. They really didn't. He had some protesters about Gossam. There were a handful of kids when they panned the crowd and showed us that sat backwards in the chair. That was their protest. And there was one professor that stood and was backwards and held her he end up and that was sort of her protest. But overall, there was no screaming and booing and all that jazz. So hopefully, hopefully he landed with some of those those kids and or their parents, because we're certainly going to need those votes, let me tell you. He also this week, by executive order or executive privilege, pulled the trans of the recordings of the ben Her interview, but he did release the transcript. So the GOP is up in arms, but they have everything they need but don't have to do with sit and read. He just didn't want those out, and he basically is trying to protect Merrick Garland from any criminal exposure.
Speaker 4: Boo to the woods that turned their back on President by at Morehouse College and to the professor. We understand that you guys have your feelings about what is happening over on the other side of the world, but do you not understand that America is in a crisis. And I understand that you may have fads over there and it affects you, but America is in crisis, and disrespect will follow you. The disrespect that you have given to the commander in chief will follow you. And that's no matter who's sitting in an office. Even when Trump was in the office, he was still the president of the United States, he was still the president.
Speaker 3: And that's it. You just said something, I don't care for the man, but there's a position. I still disrespect it. You just don't do that because you're disrespecting the position. And I think that's maybe that's what a lot of people don't get right now. You know that they don't get that. It's it's the position that we're supposed to be so good, good with, not necessarily the man that's actually sitting in it. If more people understood that, maybe we'd be further along and we'd be getting people to actually do their jobs.
Speaker 4: The lack of the lack of respect in this country is mind boggling. Body it really is. It is.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately, I do have to say it probably always existed playing but I do feel like Trump opened the door on that when he started making front of a special needs person or you know, well, I'm not even getting into the host of ridiculous things he said. I think people felt like, okay, well, if he's doing it, then he's to talk. You know, he's supposed to go.
Speaker 4: If he comes from the top, then you think it's okay. That's why I see it when aliens come and they say, take us to your leader, whether he's the president or not, I'm giving him his address. Mar Lago. He's right there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, speaking of Myra Lago. Did you see. I don't have a lot of information on this. I just noticed it in the evening news as I was walking by. He is accusing the FBI of assassinating him, with Joe Biden signing off on it on the twenty twenty two raid, which was so untrue. It's not funny. You know, it's been proved wrong a million times. The FBI came forward and said, you were at your safest when we were at your door. Nobody gave it an order to take you out. But what do you always say? Distractions? Right? And so yep, when you're when we're talking about this, look, what's happening, even even with the trial, which we'll talk about now. If everybody he's getting a press conference every single night, every single night, he is getting a press conference. It's you know, what do they say? Any notoriety is good? And he already press that's it. He's taking it. And we're now talking about the big things. He's talking about crazy things, crazy things that he wants to do. So, uh, you know, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So the trial about how about the refrigerator, how Cody is in the courtroom, and well, if you're going to keep pooting in there, it needs to be cold, because you imagine a warm good God Jesus no, ridiculous. Well, but he has. He is taking advantage of that. And I'm telling you, I can't even follow him for that boy, because he's playing.
Speaker 3: He's playing the hell out victim. He's a victim. And that's exactly what he's saying that he's going in to this next term as a victim. He is going to clean up. It'll be his revenge, his revenge tour. Yeah, that's what he's looking for. But the hush money, it looks like that's coming to a close. The prosecution ended, and.
Speaker 4: He never took the stand, and he said he and he said he would take the stand. He was not afraid to take the stand. Had he taken the stand, I think what they would have had the leg up on him because he always over talks and says too much. But from what it looks like to me, his old attorney, Michael Cohen, who was so bung hold on, we're going to get him, We're going to get him after he took the stand. To me, Michael Cohen did more harm for more harm for the prosecution that he did for the defense.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can say about Michael Cohen is we all knew what he was going in. That's number one and number two he was. He was calm. He didn't overreact, you know, like Costello. He totally or Costello some people pronounce it if your eyris should say Costello. He completely overreacted. Robert Costello was the was the attorney that met with Cohen. Colin didn't actually end up using him, but he was being asked questions. He was saying, geez, when when things were being struck. In fact, at one time he said to strike a statement, which you can't say. The judge had to have everybody removed from the court, and it kind of dressed him down when when the court was empty and brought everybody back in and Colin didn't do that. Even when they tried to catch him with the stealing, he was very open. He had had his bonus cut and it felt that he was owed something, especially since he did pay out of his own pocket the one hundred and thirty thousand and four Stormy Daniels and was waiting to be reimbursed for it. And he took thirty thousand. It was either fifty or sixty that was supposed to be given to some sort of vendor, and he owned it. He didn't blink, he didn't get ruffled. So that's the only thing is people if people kind of look at that and remember as there as deliberating, we all knew what he was.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Do we think what he said was true? And did he put the pieces together?
Speaker 4: No? And because he has lied so much in the past, and he and then when he would say one thing, he tried to like right again what you said. He was calm and court, but then he kept going on his live, on his Instagram, on his Twitter and bashing and saying things that were outrageous about President Trump, and it's not that they were lies, but you can't be two people now, you have to be one person on one. So they would use what he said on his own, on his own social medi platforms against him when he was trying to talk in a nice calming voice in court. It just was a conflict adventures. But of course Trump is very familiar with that. And you know, because that's the same man who said he would never play golf and then played golf on his own golf courses and charge it to the government. I'm just saying, I want, I need to constantly remind you all of the things that this man has done.
Speaker 3: Still last week and he was he was took the day off of court, they have the day off so he could go to his child's graduation, which I feel like he almost got strong armed in the end. And he was going to a fundraise, right think he ended up golfing too, like I don't know, unless maybe that's where he does his fundraising, you know, is on the golf course.
Speaker 4: Well, we know he does a lot of things on it. We know he does a lot of things on the golf course. He buried bodies and everything else anyway, any who, But Michael Cohen, I don't know Bobby. He looks from the outside look in the end, because I wasn't in the court room. He looks very shaky. But the the unbridled support that Trump has from the big wigs, from the Speaker of the House to so many different big wigs showing up at court to support him is mind boggling. In this uniform, yeah yeah, and this man is there to write guilty, but he got all these people showing up on his behalf. It is. It's almost like we're doomed. So when we get to Project twenty twenty five, I want you guys to remember that they've been setting this up for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when we get there, we'll talk about but that it's something that's not new. They're just embellishing on it. But I think to finish out the court case, I think it's going to have to be how it's summarized on both sides, because I think you could you could sort of there's a way that you could kind of play it, you know, and we'll we'll see what happens, you know, and who goes.
Speaker 4: First in the summary? Is it the prosecution or the defense.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. To be honest with you, I'd love to say I know, I don't who has first.
Speaker 4: I think I think the prosecution goes first and then the defense. I almost switched around, but I think that's how it goes. I watched enough law and Order s for you, so I think I think I think that's how it goes. I'm not sure if I'm wrong, you'll, ladies, Jim, y'all correct me, y'all will anyway, that's what y'all do. We appreciate you all of that. Okay, Bobby, let's get to the meat because the soup is boiling.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, Louise, hold on, let's move it on. So we're gonna move go on down to Oh before we do that, did you see Rudy Giuliani was served at his idiom.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he was Oh my god, did you see his face, Bobby, he was mortified. Oh my god, they got him. He's been hiding out and hiding out. But then he had a public birthday party and they got his ass at the birthday party.
Speaker 3: For for somebody in someone's backyard. You think he would have like a swanky, fancy schmancy something. Uh uh, Nope, they didn't and they got him go into his car. But you know what they got him. He was bragging about not being gone like you hunt. He only had so many days, and they think they got him on the last day and they told everybody he was going to the party. It's like, well, you know, like, if you're going to be that transparent, they're going to come and they're gonna get you. I don't know what it's going to get them and if they can actually get anything even out of it. But but I thought that was that was too much.
Speaker 4: That speaks, That speaks volumes to the fact that he was Donald Trump's a lawyer. He was when he was America's mayor. He handled the business, but then he became Donald the lawyer. He got on TV and said all these bogus things make up running down his face saying crazy stuff. It felt and to me it was it wasn't even like funny. It was like, that's what he is. He kint it down like he's kind of stupid, so stupid showed up and in the words of Forrest Gump, stupid is that stupid? Does it?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Well, it's you know what I think it really comes down to, and this is why I think that he and Trump are a match made for each other. It's the egos. The egos on these gentlemen. It is unbelievable. And they just don't think they're gonna get caught, they're gonna get in trouble, They're gonna anything. So I think that's that It speaks more to that. Well, look out, Rudy, they were coming together.
Speaker 4: They have jail celles that fuel egos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't not the truth? Isn't that the truth? Let's just say just look look at you got moc meadows in one Bandon's going to another one?
Speaker 4: You know, won't won't.
Speaker 3: So the Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Twenty five, which is a which is a mandate for leadership.
Speaker 3: It is it is a mandate. So it is something that actually they didn't call it a Project twenty twenty five. It started under Reagan and he called it a mandate for leadership. That was that was his title. And then they moved it. It was under Nixon originally this Heritage group, and then it moved to Reagan. Reagan actually used a lot of it during his time, and then now it is it is. It's Project twenty twenty five. It's been renamed.
Speaker 4: It's renamed, it's been renamed a couple of times, like black People. So now it's called it was called the Presidential Transition Project, which is, let me read it to you, to you all. It's a collection of policy proposals to thoroughly reshape the United States federal government in the event of a Republican victory in the twenty twenty four US presidential election. It's established in twenty twenty two. The project aims to recruit tens of thousands of conservatives to the district of Columbia to replace existing federal civil servants. That means, if you've been in your job thirty years, they can take you right out without question, whom Republicans characterize as part of the deep state, and to further the objectives of the next Republican president. It adopts a maximalist version of the unitary executive theory, which asserts that the president has absolute power over the executive branch upon inauguration, which means that if Trump is wins and is sworn in, he is the king. He is a complete dictator. Is his word or no word period. It's a unitary executive theory is a disputed interpretation of Article two of the Constitution of the United States. It is so mind boggling bibby that people we've watched Representative Jasmine Crockett go after Margaret Margaret Marjorie Taylor Green about the bleach hair of the bad body. But this Project twenty five, oh, this Project twenty twenty five wants to cut the DOJ, the Department of Justice. They will cut the FBI. They want to get rid of the Department of Homeland Security. They want to change the climate control. They want to get rid of the Department of Commerce, the Federal Communications, the FCC, the Federal Communications Commissions, Communications Commission, the Federal Trade Mission. They want to get rid of the part of education, social Security, Obamacare. Is so many things that they will retract. And if he wins, this will happen. This is not a maybe or possibility. If he is putting office on day one, this will impleare this, this will be implemented to this country. So while we are sitting here arguing over beef wraps and identity and ideology and religion, they are moving this needle so forward. And don't forget that they're going to take away diversity, equity, and inclusion that we've been pushing for in this country. They're going to take away a woman's rights to control her body with abortion. President ex President Trump is already talking about banning the abortion pill, and he keeps flip flopping on it because at first he said he would do it, but then when he saw that the female vote change for him, he will magine. He's going to leave it up to the states. And y'all need to pay attention that Project twenty twenty five is very dangerous, not just for black people or brown people. It is dangerous for Americans. It is dangerous for Americans that is not in the one percent of the super super rich, and that is a lot of us because most of us are not in that in that super super rich. It is going to change everything to where he is giving police the power to George Floyd, Ahmad Aubrey, Breonna Taylor, and and and every day without without nothing. So we watched George Floyd die a thousand times on TV with a knee on his neck. But thank god that they put Derek Chauvin in jail behind that. This means that we can watch a death every five minutes of a black or brown person a white person. It won't matter because if this police is having a discrown to day and there will be no nothing, no repercussion to the officers, he's given them full power. They can make up a story, say that Bobby jaywalks and Fritz Bobby throw her on the ground or beat her in here with a billy club and nothing will happen to them. Y'all know, Bobby don't do nothing illegal. Bobby's giffed. Bobby paid tickets from nineteen seventy. But it is so frightening Bobby, because not only am I black and trains, but I have children, and you have a child, and they're young, and they don't know how to deal with a discrow to a police officer who don't know how to de escalate the situation and does not have to because if he gives them full community, they can make up a lot and say, well, he had drugs on them and they beat him up or he tried to attack. We are living, we are in a place of fear, and I fear is winning. I need us to be strong and find our courage to vote against this because if this gets in office. This country as we know, the democracy of America as we know it, which is the greatest right now, but it is something for us to hold on too, is lost.
Speaker 3: And that's how you have to vote. It's we want, we need to save democracy. Because Trump goes further. He now has and it's not even we don't even have a good handle on what it is, what it entails, but he has something not only with Project twenty twenty five, he has something called Agenda forty seven. It is Agenda forty seven program. He is so angry and feels that he was victimized by the FBI, especially they tried to undermine him with the Russia Gate, you know, trying to trying to get that done, and then the whole Ukraine with with Hunter Biden. You know that they were trying to push for that and they weren't backing him that. Yeah, I don't know what we're going to have last I think who just man knows the FBI.
Speaker 4: And he wants to dismaster Department of Justice because he feels like they went out there him because they kind of did to write. Yeah, when I tell you guys, and I hear the price, I'm a parent, I'm a single parent. Food is high, food is very expensive right now, lots of things, but we keep looking at the minuses and you're not looking at all the pluses that Biden has has accomplished in his four years in office. And I wish more people were really pushed that. But that's boring news. Boring news don't get sinceationalized news, since sationalized news gets all of the play. But if you look at that boring news to see all the lovely things that President Biden has done as far as with so many different things that he has done, and he has not finished. He needs four more years. Do you think that that man is tired. I'm sure he is. I'm sure that man is tired. He's eighty years old. I know he's tired. But guess what, he's not tired enough to make us lose democracy in this country. And we have to hold on to it because, oh, we are in such a critical place to where we lose it. And if Trump has latently said that, if and when he gets in power, he is going to be the last president because he's going to switch it from being a president to being a dictator. He is now putting out things about he's using the Hitler rhetoric of the right body is it called the right? The right?
Speaker 3: That was something that was put on he had on a funweight raising docum. Now I don't know if he was aware of it. I don't know what if he wasn't aware of it, but even us talking about it flamed. So we were just talking about the publicity. Right, So we're talking about him. You know, everybody's up in arms that he used the word. I mean, nobody wants that word. I swear it was almost done on purpose, so that we're all talking about because we're still we're still talking about Trump. And if you have some sort of back ended people who think that that's that's a great id ideology to have, they're going to be voting for him. For him. No, it's really it's it's really crazy, this whole thing is. It's unfortunately, it's really crazy. It is too. The GOP originally put it together because they want to shrink, you know, our government. They want to keep more under the under the president's thumb. But that's not necessarily what we what we want, and that's certainly not what our forefather fathers had mapped out for us. They're saying it is there's some piece of the Constitution that says it, and you know, somebody needs to some sort of historian or our real super smart people with the constitutionalists.
Speaker 4: I am for all Americans to really just develop, to really dive into all the particulars of Project twenty twenty five and the distractions. There's all the fighting in Congress, all the fighting in the Senate, all the fighting with the foolishness that's happening at with the Supreme Court. I am very, very bothered by what I have seen happening at Supreme Court. It has always been acknowledged as the highest court in the land, something that we strive to be, something that we looked upon as the institution that was fair and honest for all people. And I don't think it has been like this since President Thirdod Marshall passed on. But what happened now is you have a leader who's sitting on the Supreme Court who probably has been there longer than everybody else at this point, now having the flag hang upside down, which it was a dog whistle for people who felt like the election was stolen for four days in his own homes backyard and then he turns around and blames it on his wife. Who does this? What country does Clarien Thomas. Clarence Thomas said, well, Clarence Thomas slept with if he lives with is married to Jenny, who also was sending out text messages and emails to say that the election was so we are in such a critical place Americans. And I understand y'all saying we had ten dollars, we had twenty five hundred dollars. You were stuck in the house in a pandemic. Of course you had more money. You couldn't go anywhere to spend anything. That's why Amazon made so much money, because you couldn't go anywhere. We were stuck at a pandemic. Y'all keep forgetting. Let's not forget how barbaric twenty twenty to twenty twenty two was for all of America, for the whole world with the pandemic, not just America. We lost a million people from a president who said that the pandemic wasn't real. Then he cut COVID and put everybody in jeopardy, and his secret service people in jeopardy, and told you guys to inject life in your damn veins. Please hear me. I'm begging you to pay attention to where we are because if you vote wrong because you think you're going to make fifty more dollars or one hundred more dollars, you're going to lose everything, everything, one more time everything. Oh yeah, me get my boy.
Speaker 3: No, Alito's got real problems. Though, The New York Times actually reported, I think it was today, that there he had flown another flag at his vacation house. It was called I was unaware of this appeal to Heaven flag. It was carried by insurrectionists on January sixth. It can be confirmed that it flew over his beach house in July and in September of twenty twenty three. So it's going to be kind of hard for him to speak to people and say, okay, so the first one his wife put up because she was arguing with a neighbor. Whatever, what's the excuse for this one. These people are going to have to recuse themselves, you know, from these cases. But again, we just what do we say, ego, they're not going to do so. So, but if Trump gets in Project twenty twenty five, it's a real problem. If he doesn't, then yeah, then there are half of the stuff they might not get. They might not get passed anyway, but this is what they want. They want.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't and if he doesn't get in, y'all get past this fear about there's going to be some kind of civil There is not going to be a civil There's going to be some disgrunt too angry people. We may have a few incidents, but most of the world, that most of America does not want all of that fighting. We don't want war. We want peace. We want to live in harmony. We want to get along with each other. Because no matter what you identify as, no matter your religion, your sexuality, if you're an American, we're still all Americans. Which is why me and Bobby work so well. She's an Irish, Catholic, Caucasian single mother of one, She's an American. I'm a Black American African transgender, single father, single father of three, and I'm an American. That's what you have to remember. Push some all them adjectives and pronouns and all that conjunction junctions to the side, and let everything we remember we're Americans first. We're Americans first.
Speaker 3: If we want to continue to be If we want to tell you to be, Yeah, it's up to you. Everybody has to do their due diligence. Look at this, Look at some of the stuff that it's that. It's telling you because it is. It is scary. The privement of justice is who held Trump to the fire right? If all of a sudden he dismantles them, then there's nobody looking out over him or over anybody else. You know, we're not looking for that. We need more, not less, not more government, not more than what we have, but we need more people looking out checks and balances. If we do this and everything falls under him, all federal organizations fall under him, there are no checks and balances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we need more strength from the American people. We need you to find your courage. We need you to find your courage, and we need you to find what's important for you. You your voice, your choice, your courage. Because a lot of us are afraid and you think that you have to go along with the masses. You have a conscious decision, and you have a conscious hopefully to let you know that we're not voting the past. We live through there. The future looks bleak, but Look what we're in right now. Look what we are in right now, and where we are, and we less than six months away from the biggest election of our lifetime. Good god, I'm thirty nine years old. I can only imagine what you would do, Bobby in your fifty eight years. Ah, you're not a girl.
Speaker 3: You're not a girl. Listen, I'm telling you. But one of the reasons something else to think about the difference is between the two presidents. One of the reasons that they're really going hard and heavy with this project twenty twenty five. The GOP is not the Trump agenda. Piece of it is because he was so ill prepared to run the country when he first got in. For instance, President Biden on his first day enacted twenty with twelve hundred people in positions to get them moving, and Trump did less than five hundred. He wasn't ready, So they don't want him not ready. They're putting sort of they're already interviewing, they already have like one on one courses on how to run the country that they're the people that they're interviewing are actually watching, so they can hit the ground running. And I would hate to see people that have been in a job for thirty forty years looking to get their pension be bumped because they don't they're not loyal to Trump, because that's what Trump is looking for. It's not what's supposed to happen. But you know that that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: And that is not what happens in government jobs and government jobs, you have the aco you you have, you have your your leaders, your team leaders. When you're part of what do they call that a union? You have union leaders? Oh what was that matter to him? Yeah? That matters to him what you said, Bobby.
Speaker 3: I said, what union? Because there won't be one if he gets in.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Because yes, because he would not care. So you've been in your job, you've been planning on retiring after your forty years, and he didn't like what you said, or he feels like you didn't support him. You will lose your job and your pension. Social Security if Project twenty twenty five passes. Social Security is the thing of the past. We are paying taxes for nothing because there won't be any more money. He's going to use it for whatever he uses money for, which you know that and which we know what he uses money for. Stormy Daniels of Karen McDougal. But this is what we are so think long term, think for yourself, think for your future, thing for your family, your children, your grandchildren. Is scary, y'all. And we're going to stay on this project twenty twenty five because we are really pushing it. We don't want you to do your homework and find points that we didn't find. So next week inbox us on that laugh and Learn podcast on Instagram, tell us what you want us to address. We will do it. Bobby will cover all because you know she's the research analyst. And thank you guys for joining us here again here at Left Alone. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We need you give you what can I give you one piece of good information before we sign off? Of course, Okay, I think it's kind of it's kind of cool. Considering where Trump is and with the case and everything, I found it actually quite positive. So you know, we had elections, and we had primary elections and then there was some special elections. But in Georgia, Fannie Willis she won her seat. Not only did she, but but the judge that's assigned they won their elections, so they're staying in place. People didn't vote her out, So not everybody's not liking or like Trump said, she's not the worst. But unfortunately in California, McCarthy's seat was was it was filled by another Republican. I only say that because right now I feel like I want people to work and well, maybe the new guy will who knows well.
Speaker 4: California is probably one of the safest blue states in the Union. California was probably the safest blue state in the Union. And I live in California, so I can say that. But let me tell you what Trump did day one when he got an office. He took down the LGBT whole website off the presidential pace. If he did that's the first time he's already put out that if he gets back in all medication, all protections for he said for the transute, it's going to But that's just that is just an overplay for the underplay. It will be all trans people, self included. Vote for yourself. If you don't know who to vote for, vote for yourself, especially if you're part of the LGBT community, which means vote for Biden, because Biden hears you, and he sees you, and he acknowledges you. Oh my god, Bobby, we have had a we had an episode today and I look so cute here at laughing along, ladies and gentlemen. The model will not change. It will never change here at laughing aline. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind.
Speaker 3: Because why Bobby, Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: Yes, and some of y'all please don't waste your vote to go with your mind, because we fought to get these votes. Women. It's only been one hundred years that you guys can vote black people. It has been less than that for us, and we lost a lot of people lost their lives so we could do this. Let's get this done. Let's get this behind us. There is strengthen numbers, and we need every number you got. If you think that your vote don't count, you are sadly mistaken. Your vote counts. And if we lose by one vote, it's your father. I'm gonna say that every time say him. Next week I will be doing don Lemon. And then I got another special surprise for y'all. But I can't tell y'all to the day of the show, but we will be back here on next week to take Laugh and Learn. Please follow us on Instagram at Monroe Flame, follow me at Monroe Flame and YouTube. I still do coffee time Monday through Friday at Flame Monroe. Please like, share, a subscribe, Please acknowledge our Laught and Learn our Instagram page Laugh and Learn podcast. You have any questions, if you have ideas, if you have topics that you want us to discuss, hit them up. Bobby controls that herrent air and we will always cover it because we are part of you. We are the people that you are, and we want to represent you and say what you want us to talk about. Bobby, where can we follow you at my Lovely.
Speaker 3: Oh, on Facebook Bobby Clifford and on Instagram Clifford Bobby, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yay. Listen Hey, hey, hey, thank you guys so much for joining us. Thank you Aaron Howard, Thank you. I have Black Effect Network. Please download us and we're trying to get the six dollars and downloads a week at least so that you can see this face. You can see the different hair but the same face in the same mouth every week. So make sure you guys, download us and share us with your friends, because we're here to talk about politics for an American from an American's perspective. We are both Americans. We don't look alike, but we are in Well. This depends on what kind of dress I have. Me and bab we got the same ass, but it depends on.
Speaker 3: What Judseph's all like.
Speaker 4: Like. Two peaches, Oh my goodness, old peaches, though, old peaches. Out of season peaches. But thank you. We could not have made it to season number four it without you, guys, so thank you, thank you, thank you. We look forward to hamping you next week. Have a safe week. Do your homework, do your research, because what's important to us, it's also important to you, and you need to know that it's important to you. Thank you guys so much. We'll see you next week. Peace. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaming road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn