Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops, on today's episode of Reality with the King, listen, we are going to recap what I would like to call the best episode this season of The Real Housewats of Beverly Hills. I have so many thoughts on this episode, and knowing you, rain Drops, you are going to be very surprised by my thoughts and commentary. And of course I needed another messy person to join me to recap. You all know him for his amazing top rated podcasts No Filter Rejact Peter, So.
Speaker 2: Give it up for Zach Hi rain Drups. How's it going, Zach? You are like the.
Speaker 3: Rain fall down and wake my dreams. Let it was show? Wait it's good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I am doing excellent? First of all, I want to say.
Speaker 1: I love you on my friends Meghan McCain's podcasts. I sent her a text and I said, girl, that was one of your best episodes. I loved it so much. You two have great chemistry too. I just I just love this.
Speaker 2: So I'm proud of you. Your podcast is doing very well.
Speaker 1: You are, like, first of all, what has been so wonderful to watch your growth because to see you really showcase your journalistic skills as it relates to the Blake Lively and just about Donny Case, Like, I am super obsessed with everything going on with that one, and you do such a good job in your deep dive.
Speaker 2: So rain Drops. If you're obsessed with it, listen to his podcast. He's fantastic at the breakdown.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean before taping, we were just talking about Erica Jane because I just saw her in New York over the weekend. And it's really a credit to the Girardi legal scandal. That's when I really became like el Woods learning how to read legal documents and how to access legal documents and in covering that is really what kind of gave me this Kim Kardashian itch to dive more into learning about the law, and I mean, when I tell you this is one of the messiest and pettiest celebrity legal scandals, it is like people are like comparing this to Johnny Depp and amberhard which was messy. But when I tell you the level of petty that both of these people are going to in their letters to the judge, Like just this week we had Blake Lively, you know, sarcastically reference a hypothetical of Justin Baldoni having five mistresses, and it's just like you're putting this in your legal filing to the judge, referencing Baldoni's five hypothetical mistresses, Like It's just it's so like if you love housewives, like this is the legal drama you're going to be obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the reason why I love what I do for a living, because when people make these accusations and listen, I can only talk about my shows and it shows I've been a part of. But when people make accusations of a reality of script that it is not real.
Speaker 2: Nobody behaves this way. I'm always like, people do behave this way.
Speaker 1: And I think when you look at Hollywood, for example, I think there's been such a a sort of like paintbrush over Hollywood in terms of life is very upscale, very you know, mystique or mysterious.
Speaker 2: And it was before social media.
Speaker 1: But for example, when Will Smith slaps Chris Rock, things happen like that in real life and it doesn't make you a bad person. Shit happens this blank and just thing to me, what's so interesting is this? I think is aw petty Personally. I just I'm sort of like, why is this warranted? Because I feel like it's a lot of I have to clean up my image or or whatever the case may be. But based on what I've been reading, it doesn't seem like there's anything that is criminal.
Speaker 2: Do I have that right?
Speaker 3: No? You know what, it reminds me of the season of Real Houses of Beverly Hills when Sutton and Crystal were having to go at it and Sutton brought the jacket back into Crystal's room and Crystal was like, I was violated, Like that's literally what this is. Like we're you know, we're and even the ladies were like, Crystal, you said the word violated and she came to you, but you know, she wasn't even doing anything like That's exactly the housewife reference, like when you know housewives exaggerate things or blow things up and then they want to double down on their you know, on what they said, Like it's just it is very housewife reminiscent, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Wild how far they're going with this.
Speaker 1: So you have your al Woods meet Kim Kardashian Esquire podcast now, which is amazing. We just found out today that Karen Huger from the Real Housewives of Potomac was sentenced to two years in jail one year suspended right, which means she only gets to serve one year. And I read that allegedly, moments after the verdict was read, she was taken into custody, which means she was not allowed to go home. She's going straight to jail, and that allegedly she screamed out, I love you, Ray God, has you what can't you say about the KA?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you know about this?
Speaker 1: And I think everyone's most important question, are you also going to cover down your podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I posted about it on social media today. I mean, I think it was telling when the body cam footage came out and I was very skeptical when she was like, it was very Genshaw right, I'm innocent. I'm going to fight on behalf of all the people that can't afford an attorney, and I'm going all the way. Like That's how Karen Huger was kind of, you know, banging the drum that she was innocent in this DUI and she was going to prove that in court, and obviously a jury did not side with her. And then we saw all of the body camp footage and we saw how bad it really was, and then her team thought that this was still a good idea to try to appeal this. And it's wild that like they were hoping that she wasn't going to get the time that she's got. I mean, we now have found out that she has had multiple DUI's at this point. I mean, we knew of the one she had prior what was it, like a back in twenty seventeen or maybe even prior to that, but we've now learned she's had multiple duy's and.
Speaker 2: DUIs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard three and I've heard four. I wasn't sure what the exact number, but yeah, I mean more than one, more than two is just is wild that she's bill you know, was not even wanting to admit that she has an alcohol problem. You know, she was blaming it on being driven off the road, and then you know, it just it's wild how far she was willing to take this and how much she was avoiding wanting to talk about this on the show. And I mean, I just, in my very general understanding of the law, didn't think that there wasn't anything she couldn't really talk about on the show. You know, we saw Erica when she was going through her legal drama. She was very you know, as transparent as she could be on Beverly Hills. But I mean, Karen, I really think she thought she was going to get a slap on the rest. And I think that that just is true housewife delusion because this was a really bad case with her.
Speaker 1: Being sentenced to one year serving serving one year in prison.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, jail.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure that I say the right things heart getting serving one year in jail. The judge allegedly did say, because I've read some you know, some reports who.
Speaker 2: Were there there, they were tweeting about it.
Speaker 1: So allegedly the judge said that Karen has thirty days from today to appial, and that she also has ninety days to convince the judge of.
Speaker 2: A lower sentence.
Speaker 1: Do you think Karen should have pilled this number one and number two? Do you think she will serve the full year or we should get out earlier because of good behavior.
Speaker 3: She'll likely get out earlier. I don't predict that she'll serve the full year. I mean, we haven't seen any housewife that's gone to prison serve their full time.
Speaker 2: Teresa got out early.
Speaker 3: Jenshaw keeps getting time knocked off, which is funny because I actually had a prison consultant on my podcast and I had him on the podcast during Genshaw leading up to her trial or actually shouldn't make it to try, but leading up to her hearing, and I was like, what do you think Genshaw should do to get no time or reduce time or whatever. He gave me this whole strategy, And it's funny because she ended up hiring him after that interview aired, and she has since implemented pieces of his strategy. And look at she's getting time knocked off left and right. She's going to be out of prison by the end of next year if she doesn't get even more time knocked off. So we've seen you know, housewives know how to play the game as long as they can at least take some accountability. So I predict that Karen can get out sooner. One thing that she has working against her is her ego and her ability to take accountability. You know, we even see that she's like, uh, the reason I was so distraught is because I lost my parents, And it's like you've lost your parents how many years ago? Now, Like not to diminish grief in any way, but you can't say that. You know, she was feeling sad that her mom passed away and Mother's Day was coming up. When this happened, what in March and Mother's Days in May? Like it just the timeline wasn't adding up. So I don't think she'll serve the full time. And what was the other question, Oh, do I think she should appeal it? No, she should not appeal it. She should absolutely just at this point show the judge that she's willing to right or wrong. We now have found out that she wasn't really in a rehab facility. It was more of a It was a rehabilitation center, but it appears to be more of like a Rachel Levis SPA style rather than it was like an alcohol treatment program.
Speaker 2: So explained to me the difference.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this, Zach, and that's why I'm HAPPI you're on today. What is the difference between So she did not go to recovery center to where they help you with alcoholism AA meetings, you know, multiple times a day, giving you medic giving you some sort of pale to detox, and none of that was this.
Speaker 2: She went to what exactly I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it seems like my understanding of the facility that she was at, it was a very cushy posh you know, more of a spot like similar to Shannon Badoor right when she went and she did her program, but I think she did an outpatient program actually, whereas Karen went into an actual facility.
Speaker 2: There was some form of detox that she did.
Speaker 3: Do because she wasn't taking her antidepressants, and she tried to reference that in court as well to get time knocked off.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was using every excuse.
Speaker 3: She was, even having Rey go on the stand and you know and talk about her good character and her good faith. But so yeah, it seems that it wasn't like an actual alcohol treatment program that she was in. It was likely some sort of cushy therapy facility like a SPA that she was in to focus on her mental health, very similar to like Shannon Badoor, Karen.
Speaker 1: Our thoughts in person with you just as being human beings, and you know this. This is something that when I saw the verdict, my moth was on the floor, and I think at this point, you know, my hope for Karen is that she's able to in any.
Speaker 2: Situation in life, the hope that you learn from it.
Speaker 1: So my hope in prayer for Karen is to learn from this and when things happen to us is to make us better people.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to say that.
Speaker 1: So my thoughts and prayers are with you, Karen, and just like my thoughts and prayers are with Dured's wallet, because I have never in my life seen someone's wallet get read. For Philip and Zacharie, if I'm able to call you that, my love, I want you to hear this straight from me, And I'm being very honest here. This was Something's best episode in the history of her appearance, and I, Carlos King, am now a Sluton. I oh, listen, y'all can talk about me. I'm working a Caftan because of its sudden I diget the memo. I am vegan, so I can't eat Cavard behind me. I got some kinwa waiting for me after I rap this up with zach So I my thing is this, They say, I phone eye, bitch, wallet for a wallet. I was here for some and I know there's people who may disagree, and that's fine. I am not watching house Watch to see these women in World Hunger. I want, I think this show to see these girls say you play.
Speaker 2: With me.
Speaker 1: With this mouse, I will be erect. I personally love something Ston. You deserve four more seasons based on the fact that you did not let up on Dery. Zachary, Honey, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I will agree with you that this was her best episode, because this is the first time we saw something really in you know, the gladiator sued in the arena. Normally, she and Garcel run for the hills. They love to throw jabs and poke at other people, but when it comes to the heat being turned on them, it's like, oh my god, I'm the victim and the tears and I have to run and I have to leave, and oh my god, you're you know, you're attacking me and all of that stuff, right, like just their classic playbook, and Ston is normally you know, her little birth legs are normally rattling, and she's ready to fly away, and like and unlike a bird, she did not fly away. She stood at this table and she gave it to Derey And I'm glad that we finally see her get into the mix and and stand her ground without you know, crumbling in front of our eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean, was it.
Speaker 3: I think the audience is like mad at her because it was very like like as Countess Lewenne would say, money can't buy you class and certainly does not have class and or self awareness at all. But you know, I so I understand why people are like she's terrible. I'm like, I've known that she was, you know, as this tone death since the beginning. I liked her in season one, and I saw her first season and I saw the potential in there, and then she kind of like ended up just pandering to the audience a little too much of the last several seasons. And now you see that she's not like she lost that awareness of what Twitter is going to say, and she was just in the game. You know, and it's like this is when the housewive shine, Like when you stop thinking about what your perception of the audience is going to think of you, then you just be your authentic self. And that's why I think dere It's having her moment this season is because she's finally just taking the gloves off and she's getting scrappy. And that's my favorite Dery is when she's scrappy. So I thought this was a great episode this season, and I think something's rightfully getting, you know, her butt handed to her, because you know, she coasted for so many seasons poking at everybody else, and now she's finally in the hot seat and she's having to take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and I mean, listen a group with everything you said. I have said for years, Zach that I missed olderite. But unfortunately some of these reality stars pander to the audience, right Sutton I felt her first season when she told Teddy Mellicamp was by the way Thawton press of Teddy Mellcamp who just had surgery as well. Well, She sold Teddy, I thought you were boring and by and my god, you're also pregnant, like not the nicest thing to say, but that's her honesty, right, And I felt like after that sudden in my opinion and Zach's too. She panned her to the audience, and I just I didn't find her that interesting. There is something going onween her and Dery. And I said this to my podcast weeks ago, and similarly to you, Zach, when when you and I have an opinion that isn't popular, we get negative comments right, but weeks or maybe months later, you and I always turn out to be right.
Speaker 2: And I said this from day one. I said, Sutton looks.
Speaker 1: Down on Dereit because Deri is not the type of woman she believes deserves to be in this group, because she, in her mind thinks Dery is poor. The fact that Zach she called her poor ret did you?
Speaker 2: I mean, like the gloves are off? So is she is? Well?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this psychologically. Is it that she's forgetting the cameras are on? Or is she like, I don't give a fuck about me, visc errating Derete when she told the producer in her interview chair, I said it, and I don't regret it, and I'll say it again. So is it that she just hates Dereat that much that she's only going to give that to Derey and not anyone else.
Speaker 3: No, So I saw this coming into the season with both Sutton and Garcal because I've noticed the patterns they usually turn on whoever they think the audience is going to dislike. But as you know, Carlos, when you're filming the show, when you're filming it and when it airs and how the audience receives it very different.
Speaker 2: So whatever you're reading in the moment.
Speaker 3: Is not necessarily how it's going to play when it airs, right, because you don't know what that edit's going to be, you know other people are saying in their confessionals, And also you're your level of awareness is just it's tunnel vision. You only see it through your lens. You don't see it objectively. And so I think that they, you know, Sutton was very much going to comfort Deret this season. I think that they thought the audience was not going to like Dereit, and I don't think that they expected the audience to just rave for Dereit the way that everybody's kind of rallying for her, because for the last couple of seasons, people have been calling for Durit to be fired. So I think they thought this was going to be Durret's takedown season, whereas it's the complete opposite. So I think that they've you know, been coming at Dured and taking these jabs that heard this season for that reason. And I think that that's why she's kicking Durit so hard right now. One I think she really does not like her. And two, I just think, I mean, we've seen someting do this before. She did it with Erica when she was going through her legal drama. She did it with Kyle when she was going through her marital issues. Like it kind of just seems to be Sutton's pattern. So I think Sutton's just being Sutton. And you know, but it's it's interesting to see the audience kind of turn on her a bit in this, But no, I definitely think she's hyper aware.
Speaker 2: I just think she misread this season.
Speaker 1: I agree with you one thousand percent. I think the cast I think, and I'm a god on a limb. I think all of them except Bose thought the audience hates to read She's an easy target. Yeah, there's always I'm sorry Bows and Erica. I think the rest of them thought, let's let's poke at de Red.
Speaker 2: The audience hates her, they don't like her.
Speaker 1: She's not a fan favorite, and we're able to use her to be the main storyline and the opposite occur, and I think they're all watching this backgagging. I think when it comes to Sutton, she was on fire this episode because in my opinion, and Zach, you live in California and obviously you've been around women from all walks.
Speaker 2: Of life similar to me.
Speaker 1: I feel like Sutton truly represents rich white women in Beverly Hills, now, all of them, if I get read, I'm not saying all of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think the majority of wealthy white women and Beverly Hills feel a certain way about a woman who may not have as much as them being in their circle.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I think Sutton represents that zip code. I think Sutton is a great housewife now because she represents that when Fave Residant to Brandy Glanville, no matter how many chanels you borrow, you will never ever be lady. First of all clocked it and number two, fave Resnik best friend is Chris Jenner and Kathy Hilton. So she's around these wealthy women, And the reason why I will always have a different view than maybe the audience is because.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to pick favorites. I'm here to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't watch the show again to see women behave nicely because they're afraid of getting canceled. As long as you are yourself and your truth, you're gonna win in the end. And I may be the minority in the situation. Sutton was herself this episode. Sometton's constant not just one dig Zach, her constant dig at dere poor read her wallet. When when Kyle said, well, maybe you know Dey can offer you something. I don't need nothing from her, she can offer me anything, it was like these constant digs of like this woman is not on my level and I don't want her around me. That's the reason why I thought this episode was super fascinating because only in Beverly Hills, in my opinion, are these types of conversations allowed to happen. And that's why Erica Jane clocked it and kept asking, like, so you think you're better than her?
Speaker 2: What does money have to do with it? Because Erica also gets it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, child, We are just getting started.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, and listen.
Speaker 3: You also have to give to read her credit too, because she had some lethal reads where she's like, and what is hit? Your money bought you a horse that can't even buy you a date? Like the reads from these two women this episode.
Speaker 2: Were lethal, like they were.
Speaker 3: Gloves off, just coming at each other in the best possible way. I mean, and listen, Sutton did look really bad because she looked, you know, like she showed us who she really is. And here's the thing. When you show us who you really are and you own it, that's when you win the audience over, even if in the temporary small moment they dislike you, which will always happen if you just end up doing you and being you the way we had to read at the beginning. We're finally getting that side of Dreep back. I think I'm hoping that this encourages Sutton to just be more of herself because look at people, you know, give Kathy a pass all the time because Kathy's just like not fully like aware, you know, and so they give her a pass that like, she can say whatever, she can say, she's part Chinese from three thousand BC.
Speaker 2: And we just laugh.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not that deep. We give her that pass because we know she's just in this bubble that's not in touch with reality and we can laugh at it. And that's what made Housewives great, right even with like Ronie before they tried to reboot it and kill it, it was so great because it was these women on the Upper East Side that like, they weren't meant to be relatable, They weren't meant to be in our age demographic where we're supposed to see ourselves and them. We were meant to laugh at the like the craziness of their lives, you know. And I think that's what Sutton brought to the table this week, which I think maybe a shocking a shocking take from you and I because you know, I know we've definitely had our critiques for miss Sutton in the past, but I think we get more of this real Sutton, whereas I know the audience may not like her right now in this moment, and I think Erica is right, like, what is it you're trying to say that your wallet, that you're better than her because you have more money, and she's like, my wallet's better than her. And it's just like was she's showing us who she is and it's it's great.
Speaker 2: It's good TV. It's good TV.
Speaker 1: And listen, there's tons of shade that Drey could go back, right because she also said, like your husband and his hard work, Okay, pretty much gave you the money on your lap because something gets and listen, I love repeating this because it motivates me.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a different type of person. I find motivation in these reads. Right, Yeah, sting Zach.
Speaker 1: As we all know, she gets three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month for the rest of her life. Right. The reason people are saying on social media, which I want to get your opinion on this, they're saying, okay, ms girl, you and the clock in sixty hours at work a week for that. You weren't you know, doing the hands on work to get that money. You lucked up, you married, well, you got a divorce and you hired a good lawyer and you got a good outcome. Yeah, so why are you bragging about money as if you earned it?
Speaker 2: Is there a difference in terms of you what you think.
Speaker 1: Zach, Listen when it comes to I'll share my opinion and we may agree and disagree on this one. When it comes to women, men, whomever, who inherit money. So let's say you are part of a wealthy family and you inherit the money. Okay, I do consider you. We're all blessed, but I do consider you lucky. Like luck of a draw that you're able to be born into wealth. You're lucky right now when you are married to wealthy man and by default of a divorce, of a cheating scandal, whatever the case may be, you get alimony for the rest of your life. I too consider you. While I's lucky you married, well, that's luck. I do think it's different when you were physically doing the leg work, working so that you can have bragging rights to tell somebody my wallet is bigger. So I do think that disconnect and I understand it is that Sutton, technically you didn't earn this money.
Speaker 2: You were lucky. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 3: One thousand percent? And that's why when we were watching the storyline of her being like, I want my mom to be proud of me because I have a fashion line and I have a store.
Speaker 2: I'm like, lady, like, your mama.
Speaker 3: Knows how you got your money and it was on your back and it was not in the sewing shop, you know, like let's be clear.
Speaker 2: And so for her to act like she earned this money in some way is zach Like, let's try, wasn't it. Let's just call a spade is bade? You know, like it is what it is. So I mean, it's the flex of the money.
Speaker 3: And that's why I get Eric aside of it, where she's just like, what you think you're better than her because you have money, but like you didn't earn your money. You know, yes, you're still wealthy. But like, we also don't see Jennifer Tilly in that same way. And Jennifer Tilly can very much be like you know, she can be flaunting her money, and she just seems even though she's wacky, she just seems pretty down to earth from what we've seen of Jennifer Tilly, so much so that she's like I don't even want to pick up the caviar tab, you know. In this episode, she's like, when you come here, you hope somebody else pays for it. I'm like, lady, you can afford this, like what, So, it's just it's funny to see Jennifer Tilly still be kind of frugal in that way. But like Sutton again, like the way that she acts like she earned something because of the money that she has when she really did and it was her husband's money. They didn't, you know, Like, it's just it is kind of funny to me that she has a higher you know, she thinks much higher of the money that she has, Like, come on, like she's not making bank off of Sutton concept. Why else would it go from being a brick and mortar to suddenly now it's e commerce, which, by the way, here's some t Carlos, I christened that store for her.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know that. I've never where the bathroom. She doesn't need to know where you naughty boy.
Speaker 1: You That's why I love Zach. He no filter and he gives no fucks. Shout out to Erica Day. Okay, So that so on the after show, Kyle Richards Okay, did not like the comment.
Speaker 2: She thought it was class list.
Speaker 1: I mean, she didn't say that, I'm saying is, but she she didn't like Soun's comment. At the very end of her statement, Kyle said, and I'm of course paraphrasing, but she said, if we're going to compare wallets, then something you need to sit down, bitch, Kyle Richard, you MASKI is like, let's be clear, the richest housewife of Beverly Hills on this current past. It's me, bitch, is Kyle Richard's you masky? And that's the flex that I want to see on this show. I watched Beverly Hills to see wealth. I'll watched Beverly Hills to.
Speaker 2: See like these women.
Speaker 1: Really talk about like the things they can do, which is why I love Jennifer Tilly, I love sutting minority in the situation, I get it. I love Diana Jenkins based on just what I want to see something that makes me like, oh fuck, this is what's going on? Did you gag that Kyle clocked it when it came to Sutton and also had to do a quick little flex or my miss thing. Bitch, You're not gonna ever think your wallet is bigger than Kyle Richard's.
Speaker 3: Youmansky, Well, what do they say, money talks but well whispers ooh, so I think Kyle, listen, Kyle doesn't have a cap at three hundred K a month.
Speaker 2: Kai.
Speaker 3: If Mauricio, if the agency is bringing in more than that, Kyle keeps rolling in that dough. His money is her money. They're not divorced yet, there's no settlement, there's no alimony. That is one shared bank account, that is a two income households.
Speaker 2: So you know, I.
Speaker 3: Am pretty sure Kyle is absolutely the wealthiest of them. All those checks that Mauricio is clearing at the agency, with those sales of those properties, those are some big properties, and there's again no limit there. And Kyle also doesn't have a vanity project like sut In concept that's not really making any money, but that's you know, just kind of throwing it out the window so that we can, you know, get a little pat on the back. Form Mom, the river repressive are taking me out speak of Kyle, Well, I want to talk to you about the.
Speaker 2: Scene that her friend.
Speaker 1: I read so much into the scene, and I'm curious, Zach, if you call what Kyle was throwing Kyle was talked to her friend in his Gucci shirt about the fact that Mauricio said to her, I didn't think I could be alone back then, but I can do it on my own now. She made so many references that made me believe and this is a shit that I was saying to Kyle, like, we have to see you give us more. And I thought that in this scene we got more. But I need for you guys to dissect it. What I got from this was this Mauricio wanted this first and foremost, and Mauricio allegedly wanted this separation divorced for a long time. What I got from this is Kyle tried to fight for her marriage because she she came from a single parent household, being one of three girls, and she has four daughters, and she did not want to come She did not want her daughter's fate to be the broken home she came from, so she fought to save the marriage. What I got from all of this is Mauricia wanted this. Kyle had no choice but to accept it, and he did not fight to make it work. His mind was made up and Kyle had no choice but to accept Mauricio's decision and by default, she.
Speaker 2: Had to move on. Is that how you gathered it or do you have a different take from it?
Speaker 3: I think I see it the same way, but I also see that it may have been maybe not that he wanted to divorce, but that he was so checked out that he wanted to step out. And I think he wanted the Beverly Hills thing of we don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: I do what I do.
Speaker 3: We don't, you know, you don't need to know the details. I'll keep it all quiet. I'll make sure it's not messy and that it's not in the press. But at the end of the day, I think he wanted his freedom, you know. And I think he felt in demand. He was, you know, he didn't have the money when they first came into the marriage. He didn't have that kind of money he has it now. And I think when a man reaches a certain age and he develops a certain amount of wealth, he you know, he feels invincible and he wants to, you know, spread his his loins all over.
Speaker 2: You know, not his wings.
Speaker 3: Not his wings, well someone else's wings. He wants to spread other wings that are not that don't belong to him or his wife. But so I think he wanted and listen, it's something that happens in Beverly Hills all the time. Your marriage reaches a certain place and it's like, all right, I'll let we're not as connected as we used to be, but we do still have We're still family, Kyle says a lot.
Speaker 2: We're still family. We're still family. We're still family.
Speaker 3: So I think maybe there was something that he wanted that was not the full monogamous commitment that I think they originally signed up for when they got married.
Speaker 2: And I think that's where she's really struggling.
Speaker 3: And that's where we also have that reference that she made last season about like he did something that really violated my trust and she won't talk about that, and she won't open up about it, and we've heard that they are all these things.
Speaker 2: What do you think the violation was. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only two things that are super violating are an affair or it has to be something financial. So he either did something financially with their money that betrayed her trust in some way, or you know, I don't know if it was like Tom Jardy he was buying a judge of buye and a beach house. I don't know what he did with the money that made her feel a certain type of way. But you know which, by the way, everyone that was crying about Erica returning the earrings they should be on drudge Tricia Bigelow asking for her butt back, get those butt implants out and fork them over.
Speaker 1: Like oh shit, Zach, I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you think when it comes to Morgan? The only thing I want from cow and maybe we'll get at the reunion. The only missing piece to this is when Mauricio decided that because I agree with everything you said, and that's the reason why this story has so much potential to be amazing because similarly to what we're talking about with Blake life and just about don'ting like that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Very Hollywood, that's that's a Hollywood story. That that that's never gonna happen. You know, the facet of a business right.
Speaker 1: Beverly Hills is so special to me because it's a different fucking planet. How people operate, how they live, and how they love.
Speaker 2: Each other, like each other whatever.
Speaker 1: I agree with you that in Beverly Hills they do keep things a secret.
Speaker 2: There. It is all about image.
Speaker 1: Your wife needs to be in your arm and the mistress is waiting for you in the limousine, you know down the block.
Speaker 2: We heard a lot of this with Camille Grammar.
Speaker 1: When she was going through her divorce like she was Kelsey even Kelsey Grammar even said that that was his parting gift, not a fucking diamond bracelet, not alimony. He said, my parting gift to my wife, because she knew I had a girlfriend, was to give her the show, The Real Housepalks of Bildy Hills because she wanted to be famous. That's that's the shit that I thought this This show was missing for a lot of seasons. So when it comes to Maurice and Kyle's situation, I grew with everything you're saying. The only thing that is very interesting to me is the Morgan piece in terms of did Kyle's alleged I want to tell alleged alleged awakening when it came to that situation.
Speaker 2: Now she has a confern but whatever.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'm curious about is did that occur while she and mauricea agreed to maybe see other people or did that happen first and then she finally said, I know you wanted this for a long time, Mauricio. An awakening occurred let's do it now, and he said, by nuh Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that that's probably likely. I think she didn't expect to, you know, become a pescatarian, but Morgan just made her feel a different type of way. And you know you're gonna get when you invite me on your show, Carle no Hoddy.
Speaker 2: So I think, you know, it was.
Speaker 3: Just the awakening that she needed, and I think that that's when she was finally ready. But I think, you know, more than Kyle is grieving the loss of her marriage. I think she's going through an identity crisis of like who am I? You know now that she doesn't have Mauricio, And I think she's realizing she didn't have him for a very long time and he never really emotionally fulfilled her, which is probably why she connected with Morgan so strongly. At least, you know, maybe they just have a deep emotional connection. Maybe it's nothing beyond that, but I think Morgan probably you know, checked some boxes that Mauricio wasn't able to, which is why we have the Allison Dubois he will never emotionally fulfill you. I think that there was something to that. I think now the kids are grown they're out of the house. She's you know, going through this empty nesting period and then she knows that even her role on the show, like she doesn't even know what her role on the show even is anymore, and how much longer she even wants to do this. You know, she doesn't have her stores anymore, she doesn't really have anything else that's really she's not producing an American woman, So you know, she's kind of just like figuring out what the next chapter of her life is. And I think that's really the identity crisis that she's struggling with right now, is like, well, who am I now that I'm not a mom and a wife that I've always you know, prided myself on being these two things. But now the kids don't eat me because they're grown, and my husband, you know, is out an ass been with all these young influencers, So I don't know, not.
Speaker 1: An asked to spin off called TikTok okay and Mauricio.
Speaker 2: So the thing is this? The thing is this? The thing is this.
Speaker 1: It's apparent that Sutton on Garsel do not for a second believe that when Maurici was called at the airport, the same airport son Son. I love you, Sutton, if you, if you, if you ever question my loyalty to you, know that today I love you. Sutton said that the same airport that Maurici was called kissing a woman by Papa Razzo, it's the same airport she frequented with diniferent Adams was there and no photographer was there. Garsel and Sutton are alleged that it was planted that Mauricio Ohio photographer and it was a giveback to all of these photos of Morgan and Kyle. Do you believe that as well as Zach.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe Mauricio is the one that's planting these photos as much as I maybe think that it's maybe these women that he's sleeping with that want a little, you know, attention, and so therefore they're going to stage some of these pictures because I mean, look at like we talked about the influencers and Aspen, that story went everywhere when it was posted on Instagram, right, So I think women are starting to see you know, I mean again tail as old as time in Hollywood. You know, you you go after the guy that's going to help you, you know, get to the next next phase if you are really that fame hungry.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Sutton, I have to agree, paparazzi pictures don't often happen very organically. Now if you're in the middle of a big scandal, I can understand how maybe a couple of the Morgan Wade photos at the beginning were authentic or genuine, because, like you know, there was interest there because Kyle was hiding something and people wanted to find what the story was. But I mean, it is a little you know, it's a little strange that these random spots that he's found out in tend to always capture him with these other women. I mean, it could also just be the fact that, like some paparazzi are following him because they know that they're likely going to find I don't know, It's just I think the more I'm trying to talk it through, the more I think I agree with Sutton and Garceli. I think somebody staged those photos. I don't know if I believe it was Mauricio himself, but I believe somebody did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think somebody did. I don't think Mariso did it either. I think someone did. And the other thing too rain drops. Just so you all know, and Zach can also attest to this. When you see a celebrity, whether they're a reality star, a musician, an actor, or influencer of a certain.
Speaker 2: Scale in life.
Speaker 1: When you see a celebrity at LAX, Los Angeles Airport, just stop Bob paparazzi outside waiting for their uber. There is this nice situation called private suite reserve. Okay, if you watch the show you've seen in Garsel and Kyle use this service to go see Reba in Augusta. So you do do not when you are that's famous. You do not walk around the airport in Terminal three. Get you go off the jet bridge. You hop in a car and they take it to a waiting area and your car service picks you up. So when I used to see I'm just being honest here because I got to be fair.
Speaker 2: But now I used to see.
Speaker 1: Morgan Wade and the rest of them like at LAX, I'm like, what do you You don't have to what are we talking about here? Like?
Speaker 2: How do they know?
Speaker 1: And what I do know is Zach is right, Papa Rozzi are now on payroll. They whether it's the publicist, the manager, or the or the or the celebrity themselves. They tell you what terminal they're landing, they tell you what time to landing. Paparazzi in LA they're not just randomly waiting outside of Terminal four, like it doesn't happen. It's a stage. So when it comes to this photo, I agree with you. It's not a busy airport. Somebody has to tip someone off. I just don't believe. I just don't believe it was Murcia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean paparazzi photos like that are not organic anymore. And because social media, like if it's a social somebody's photo, like a blurry photo of somebody at an airport, get catching them.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 3: But like these traditional paparazzi photos don't like none of this at the airport at the TMZ. If you ever see my ass coming out of a store, coming out of you know, Creighton Barrel walking down the street and suddenly TMZ's there and TMZ's like, oh, Zach Peter your podcast. You're the host of No Filter with Zach Peter, right, And they're reading the cue card and I'm like, oh, how did you find what? A kawinkydink, you know, like, none of that shit is real. None of it's anytime you see anybody. Every time I see Peter Madrigal on TMZ walk in the streets of West Hollywood on his way to shift, it sir that they just happen to catch him on as he's commenting on Lisa vander Pump's latest scandal. It's never real, It's all fake.
Speaker 1: Ah Zak is always a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 2: You make me belly laugh like no one else. I do mean this when.
Speaker 1: I say that I'm so proud of you to see your podcast grow at the level that is growing.
Speaker 2: You know, you are a hard worker.
Speaker 1: People don't realize podcasting is a full time job. You have to like book your own guests and do your research and record and make sure it goes out in time, and make sure that when breaking news happen that you are able to like pivot and report on what's going on so that you're not like delayed while everyone else is in front of you. So I just wanted you to know I'm so proud of you. You're doing amazing work. So let the raindrops know, my love when they can find you follow you, support your podcast and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Zach Peter all over the internet. My show is called No Filters Zach Peter. We stream live Monday through Friday mornings on YouTube, and the podcast is available on all podcast platforms YouTube, Spotify, Apple, where we listen to your podcast or watch your podcast.
Speaker 2: You can listen and watch No Filters Zach Peter.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, how my brain jobs. Thank you guys so much and I'll see you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit realitywothe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby