Speaker 1: Praising You Kiss FM. Rita Aura and fat Boy Slim with the track that was fat Boy slims from so long ago, how that happened?
Speaker 2: And she really wanted to sample that song, which she obviously did and she had it by just sampling it, but she really wanted Fat Boy Slim to sing on it, and she was trying to track him down and couldn't couldn't couldn't.
Speaker 3: She literally kind of I don't want to use the word stalk, but she kind of did.
Speaker 2: She figured out like where he was going to be at and would like track him down, waited for him to like finish and like legit stalked him.
Speaker 1: To finish a performance, finish.
Speaker 2: A performance and be there like be in the crowd, and like finally asked him, like will you please please please do this song and he finally agreed to be on it, and like that's that song is incredible.
Speaker 1: So I'm so happy for ask me love I like the song anyway, it makes me love it more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Good to hear. Rita Aura. All Right, Well, we have a whole, like a whole bunch going on here this morning in the studio. I just set it all up for you. So we've got Siciny she's here, Tanya she's here. Yeah, I mean it's Friday, Yeah, it feels like it. Ruby, Mikayla Collette, everybody's back. Jen is back in the back room, Easton is here. Marianna is here in the back room. Becca Tilly is here from scrubbing in is it? It is a free for all. So let's go to Marianna for a second. Now, Becca, have you been to Coachella before years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I retired.
Speaker 2: Speaking of retirement, that is allowed to be a retired event.
Speaker 1: Did you lose your voice?
Speaker 3: No, I just my feet have never been the same since, So.
Speaker 1: I got it. How are your feet?
Speaker 4: I could barely feel them.
Speaker 1: I mean this is a week ago and she still hasn't gotten her voice back. So we thought this will be really a good public service if you're going to the desert for the festival today the weekend. Here's the things she did maybe you don't want to do, right, Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, first, a mask?
Speaker 1: Okay, take a mask?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mask or a bandana.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I saw a lot of people wearing some and I was like, okay, people are still being cautious about COVID, but obviously they were taking care of their throats and stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's for the dust in your throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because my throat doesn't hurt, it's just dust, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so take a rag or something of band all.
Speaker 3: Right, just the masks that we all wore for COVID it wereked great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely take bad dates because you're gonna be walking a lot. And everybody in my my friend group had blisters, and yeah, it's been what about socks.
Speaker 1: Can't you just wear short little socks?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. You get blisters in places that you didn't even think. Yeah you didn't get one.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Feat, Why can't I wear salt? Where you laughing at me? One? To wear a little short socks.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot of walking. You walk like five or six miles a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, like hills, it's a.
Speaker 1: Worker kind of These are tips from very honest Coachella trip. You can hear the shape she's in.
Speaker 3: So drink water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drink a lot of water for sure. Always stay hydrated because it is hot. You want to take layers because it does get cold at night, it gets really cold. You know. I was like, I don't want to ruin the fits, so I'm not gonna take a sweater. I was freezing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I usually it's fashion before comfort, but you need a little comfort, yes, you do.
Speaker 4: And then another one that I had was obviously drinking a lot of water, comfortable shoes, and give yourself enough time to go see the people that you want to see because there's so many people everywhere, and you know, it takes a lot to get to the other stages.
Speaker 3: And to get in.
Speaker 2: The traffic building up on all the streets is insane, so you think, like, oh, I'm going to get there in time, and you'll be in an hour of traffic just to go park and then have to walk and then so it'll be take two hours just to get inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Marin, one of your other tips is get your march first, Like, don't get your much at the end of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got my merch the last day and yeah, there was no line or anything, but mostly everything was sold out. And like, I like my shirt, so I'm not mad, but a lot of things were sold out, Like a lot of things that I wish I would have gotten in the first day were sold out. So maybe you know, get your merch the first day, get it over with.
Speaker 1: Your voice got better as this went on, so maybe this is healing you. Are you going again this weekend or are you going to take an off weekend?
Speaker 4: I might take an off weekend. I don't know. I do want to go again, though, so.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for that. It's Kiss FM. Die for You is on