Speaker 1: Al Zone Media.
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome back to it could Happen here, a podcast about it happening here, things falling apart, and today the thing that is falling apart is info Wars. Now, this is not a new situation. Info Wars has been falling apart for like half a decade now, but we are reaching certainly a point in that process. And to talk about that point, I have been bringing on really the only two people you can bring on if you want an expert opinion on Alex Jones, Dan and Jordan of Knowledge Fight Dan Jordan, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Hello, Thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: Hello, you can bring us on to tell you things that every other expert in the world will.
Speaker 2: Say are wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, it's nice to know that we are once again at that point where shit is looking that bad for Alex yep, that it's relevant for us to uh, yeah, get to.
Speaker 2: Start doing your media tours. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, well we're I'm enjoying this because I know we're gonna see you next year to have the same conversation.
Speaker 4: And I was flashing back to earlier times we've talked. We've probably been like, hey, things are looking bad for Alex Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my fingers are crossed that he gets a bad batch of supplements and goes on like not a sad murdering spree, but like a cannibal spree, like he eats three or four people, and then the news like, you guys, you guys are on fucking CNN talking about well, actually, Alex has been discussing eating people for quite some time. Sure, this is really this is really a long story for him.
Speaker 4: Really, anyone should have seen this coming.
Speaker 2: This is some of the least surprising cannibalism in media history.
Speaker 4: It turns out this supplement, it didn't make him a cannibal. It just brought out that cannibal that was already there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the iodine does. First, before we get into it. You know, elephant in the room, by which I mean Dan, you look like you're ready to lead the Union Army in a series of Civil War battles. That's a compliment to your facial hair.
Speaker 4: So by elephant you mean the tusks. Yes, well, thank you very much. I'm learning to accept compliments. Yeah, I've got a ridiculous handlebar situation that I did as a joke. I got this as a joke to go to undercover to a Tucker Carlson event.
Speaker 2: That's an incredible decision.
Speaker 4: And then the positive feedback spit too much for me to handle.
Speaker 2: It's good. Well, I mean, this is really changing things for me because prior to seeing this, Jordan would have been my go to if I needed someone to help me burn Atlanta. But now I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, could be either of you.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of Civil war jokes, a lot of hitting home runs in the seventies.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure jokes.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I have a whole subreddit full of people that just photo shot my face on the pictures of Rassputon, So it's what happens. Speaking of ras Button, he was psychic, and so is Alex. According to Alex. Yep, yeah, what do you guys want to start here? Because like, obviously the big news right now is all of Info Wars is up for auction, including apparently Alex is twittering. It sounds like will probably be part of the deal, although I guess that's a little unclear right now.
Speaker 4: He's trying to fight that inclusion of the Twitter handle in his bankruptcy estate. But I think almost anybody could make a pretty solid argument that it's company property. Yeah, Like he uses it to broadcast his show. He takes calls on it for his show, Yeah, from Twitter spaces, so like, yeah, he's probably going to lose that fight, and it's probably going to be part of the auction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean, at the same time, him not having it makes it valueless, so it's worthless.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if I were going to auction.
Speaker 1: It, it would be worth zero dollars, But if I were going to give it to Alex, it would be worth to him millions of millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: And that's the issue here. Yeah, it does kind of seem and I listened to Alex primarily through you, but it does seem like from when I'm here on your show, he's kind of more concerned about the Twitter account than the multimillion dollar studio space yeah time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, which actually is kind of funny because I think it belies a lack of confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think if he loses.
Speaker 4: Real Alex Jones on Twitter, he could have Reeler Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Yep, it doesn't seem like that would be a problem for him. Actually, do you think you.
Speaker 3: Can't gather this audience back together.
Speaker 1: I think that's the problem. He's worried he can't get it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well and specifically him, like Elon would tell people to follow him, there'd be a bunch of people with huge accounts saying this is the new alex Yo, Like, I really don't think it would be much more than a speedbump. Actually, unfortunately, you can make that, but these aren't your friends.
Speaker 1: Can't trust Elon fucking must help you out.
Speaker 4: I do think that there's an abandonment fear possibly, yeah, or some sort of lack of confidence that like, if this speed bump does hit, I won't be able to rebuild.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, And it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's delusional. I think he's totally fine. Start one hundred new Twitter accounts, you get a million followers on all of those, agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But I mean he's delusionable about just about everything, so it makes sense that in this case he would be delusional in the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, how does this seem to be going? My big concern when I'm thinking about it is like, well, there's probably someone rich out there, some like rich asshole, you know, think tank funding oil billionaire that would consider it chump change to buy all this shit up and just give it back to Alex. But my understanding is that that's not actually like a thing you can do in these kind of situations. Although I'm not not an expert on.
Speaker 3: It, oh, I think you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trustee has the ability to even say, like if there is if there was like a bid that was from whomever you want to say, like out of nowhere, George Soros, if you.
Speaker 2: Like fucking William Rignery the fifth or whichever Rignari were on now yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ten billion dollars more money than God could imagine. But the trustee you wanted it to stay in right wing billionaire hands, he could give it to somebody who bid six million.
Speaker 2: Dollars for it or five.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that's actually accurate, fully, And I also don't think that the trustee is beholden to Alex in any way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that there is that level of control that is not just like it's going to the highest bidder.
Speaker 4: As I understand it, the trustees control in terms of that is more about a minimum bid, like if there were higher bids it would be very difficult to rationalize not taking them if they were from people who have the actual money. Sure, aren't I guess involved with terrorism, sure or something, Unless there is a concrete reason not to accept it, I'd be surprised. Yeah, if they didn't accept Soros if he made a bit.
Speaker 2: I mean I would be too.
Speaker 1: But also, currently we are on surprise number seven and a half thousand, if not more. Yeah, so that would be the least surprising thing, if it was a surprising thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So. I think we're all agreed. Alex isn't going to just shut up and ride into the sunset. He's physically incapable of doing that. Like, he would literally literally explode like a soda with mintos dropped into it if that were to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also there's a massive judgment on him, right, So my understanding is that like any money beyond whatever a court decides would be necessary for him to maintain existence, although I understand there's also like ways you can fuck around with that too, Like what do you guys know about, like what kind of limitations the court has placed on Alex for the future after after all of his shit gets sold out from underneath him.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know about like specific details, but because his judgment was deemed to be like malicious and intense, the amount that he owes personally is not dischargeable by bankruptcy. Yeah, so he's in chapter seven bankruptcy now personally, and so he's liquidating all the assets. So he has to sell off the company, which is how we get to the auction in the first place. And so he will sell off these assets to go towards the payment of these people. But that's not going to erase the debts and set things even so in theory, he could be hounded for the rest of his life. Sure, he could have wages garnished, have some oversight of his finances. In theory, yeah, to the amount that that's exercised, I'm not sure how much it will be, but yeah, that's going to be hanging over him for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or I mean, if I was him and based on how things are going for him so far and the direction things are taking, then once this is handled, then he's going to move all of his money to Alex Jones store dot com. And then once they can catch him there, he's gonna move all of his money to Alex jonestore dot com two, and then once they catch him there, he's gonna move his stuff to Alex Jones dot com three, until eventually everybody gets so fucking tired that they're like, fine, either we're no longer going to come after you, or will settle for fucking nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because and him and his lawyers explained that even as part of their legal strategy early on, which is that you exhaust people with delays and to the point where someone's just willing to settle because you're such a pain in the ass. Yeah, And that's just kind of his mode of operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And every time people have been like, well, clearly, you can't continue to be a pain in the ass this way anymore. It won't be allowed. It has instead been allowed, so you can do it. It's fun.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get like in the way of people's you know, celebrating the downfall of Alex Jones. But it does kind of seem like nothing realistically is going to stop him from being rich and being able to talk to an audience of people who are dangerously devoted to his shit, Like none of this is actually going to I'm sure, it's unpleasant and stressful, right, but it's not gonna stop him. It's just not possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why you get other experts, because I do want to get in the way of people enjoying quote unquote info out fault.
Speaker 2: I was talking about like when I'm when I'm watching people celebrate on Twitter, like you can't correct everybody. It's like whenever, whenever there's like dis info about Alex Jones that people listen to your show, know, like there was a period of time where I would correct people about that or really literally anything else, and I've I've increasingly got to the point where like everyone's wrong about almost everything they say on the Internet, and there's really no point in correcting anybody about it anymore. Like what am I going to do? How is this going to help?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I see people like posting videos of Alex crying, yeah, and like changing the context of what it is for some post and it's like, you guys are just it's not worth the energy to correct here to your point, though, Jordanan does want to stop people from celebrating and ruining everyone's fun. I'm in the middle, Okay, I would like people to be a little at the time to do it. I don't like people to be a little bit more realistic about their expectations, people being like celebrating prematurely, Like you're just gonna have to deal with the hangover of this. That is, there's a pretty decent chance somebody aligned with Alex is going to buy the company and then all of it is going to get just given back to him, and it's equally likely that someone you know, like a Soros or whatever does end up buying it. Info Wars is destroyed and Alex's revenue streams remain intact because his dad runs his supplement company now that's outside of the bankruptcy. He shifted all of his merch over to this Alex Jones store dot com that's run by somebody else, So like all the meaningful ways that he can make money are now protected, and he can just start Alex Jones fuck Around Hour or whatever and have these people be sponsors, and you know, it'll feel fun that info Wars is gone or someone else bought it or whatever. But like you know, like you're saying, Robert, it doesn't it doesn't really address the issue, and nothing is nothing's really gained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's kind of been a massive waste of everybody's time. But but a lot of lawyers are gonna make a lot of money, so that's good.
Speaker 2: It does seem if I'm going out of my way to kind of look at what are the most positive results of this, Like if I mean, it does look like he's probably going to lose control of all of the shit that they have to film info Wars, right, and that won't stop them from filming and doing videos, but maybe they'll look like crap, and maybe that will have an impact on like the degree of credence people give them, you know, like maybe the fact that info Wars has a nice studio isn't zero percent of like why their shit gets taken seriously by people. I don't think it's most of why, but it's not nothing either, otherwise like they wouldn't be doing it. Like I do think that that although I don't know, maybe that was in a different era is when that mattered.
Speaker 4: I think it's also psychologically important for him, Yeah, that might be the most of it.
Speaker 3: He wants to.
Speaker 4: Think he's doing a real show, and without the trappings of a fake CNN studio, it's harder to pretend that you're not just reading Twitter headlines and then getting mad about them. But I do, I do feel like this idea that it's a waste of time and everything has been a waste of time. I just want to give a little bit of voice to the fact that it may feel like a waste of time and nothing has been achieved. But you know, if you listen to the perspective of some of the plaintiffs and some of the families, the ability to face him in court and reclaim some of the power that he had over memories, yeah, and the power and the pain. You know, that isn't something that is quantifiable in terms of the money or you know, all of his feet dragging, but it is something that matters. And I don't want to pretend that that hasn't been achieved, oh greed, as much as it's not the Catharsis of him getting arrested or losing all of his money or whatever that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I just I think we all needed to understand clearly from the beginning what this was, and that would have altered kind of the way that this is perceived. Like if we had all known from the jump, like if all the lawyers and everybody and all the media had gotten together and been like, listen, this is going to be a moral victory and it's going to be good to have this like in public, to have this airing for all of us to see and for the families to have.
Speaker 2: I think we would have been fine with that.
Speaker 1: The problem was all the rest of the stuff was a waste of everybody's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does that make sense? Yeah, no, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I think if we had just had that, this could all have been banged out in a day.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we get everybody in court, everybody gets to say their piece, and then we're done, and Alex gets to remain rich.
Speaker 2: It's basically the same thing. All right. Well, we're gonna keep talking on this, and I'm gonna ask you guys for an update on how Alex is handling the election too. But first, what's all handle some ads and we're back. You know, this is one thing that is gonna sorry.
Speaker 4: I gotta stop you. I can't believe you're running an ad for doctor Jones natural.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just very different, very different naturals, though very different naturals. Not we are we are using that in the porn sense O, My Alex Jones deep fake pornography website is off the ground. For seventy dollars a month. You two can have a subscription Doctor Joe Natural Jones Shrunk Natural. Yeah yeah, doctor doctor Jones supplements and have some real trunk natural. Honestly, most of what I do is just take clips from the graduate and uh and put him in as the as the male elite. I don't know why. I don't know why to give people what they want. Anyway, we made forty million dollars last month. Yeah, we should. We should have stopped with this whole no ads thing. So I I I want to talk a little bit about how Alex has been handling the election, because you know, one of the things that's always interesting to me is how his sense about whether or not everyone's doomed to be, you know, murdered by the New World Order and have their corps disposed of by a robot is not related at all to like how conservatism is doing, how how his party has picked candidates are doing. It's it's a pure his own personal vibes, because right now is not a terrible time if you're a fascist in the United States, there's a real good chance they're going to have a have a runaway win here in the next couple of weeks. But alex is at least based on the most recent episode of Knowledge. But I've listened to more or less on the everything is fucked and we're all doomed. The New World Order is going to eat you all things. I think it's just because he's got the auction team coming by his office.
Speaker 4: Well a spoiler alert in the next episode, he's had a euphoria moment because he's realized that they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: They've already won won, You've you're far you're way too far behind. Now tomorrow, of course they will be losing and we're all gonna die.
Speaker 2: He's a rapid cycling kind of guy on the that we're gonna win.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think I think that you know, we've even talked about this before, this dynamic of like your enemy has to be super strong and then super defeatable and super weak, like all of that must exist simultaneously or else. Yeah, you know, his game doesn't really work as well. Yeah, so that that energy is going to keep going until the election.
Speaker 2: And also it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't imagine the idea of a bunch of professional people coming into my home or place of business and just like cataloging things, just taking each individual pictures, the amount of stress and nervous energy that that would provide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'd be like I did, I didn't know. I don't know if I needed to clean that. I don't know if I needed to clean it.
Speaker 3: She would be getting real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like cleaning up my dad's place after he died was like this whole thing of all of these are items that have meaning to our family, and I would be okay burning them all in a fire in a pit right now, right like I'm just I'm done. I'm done. So I can't imagine like the sense of fuck it I would have and alexis, especially if I had Alex Jones money, like he really it's just more evidence that there's a deep sickness involved in all this with him, like he can't stop himself, Like yes, go fish or something, bro like go on a nice fishing trip. What are you doing sitting in your office watching your life get paid to part What a miserable place. Give everybody the day off. It's great.
Speaker 4: Fishing's not going to stop the devil, and that is really uh, you know.
Speaker 1: Fishing is actually how the devil gets out. It's every water is a portal to the fifth dimension of Hell, which is actually the lower fifth. There's a higher fifth dimension where good demons come I mean, angels come out of. But then the lower fifth dimension comes up through the pond and that's where catfish come from.
Speaker 3: This is not an Alex theory, but it plausibly could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I wasn't far off. No, no, So how are we How are we doing with Alex in terms of like one thing I've noticed and maybe I have a you can tell me if you agree with my kind of interpretation here, is that he seems to be at a little bit of a lower ebb in terms of getting invited on and talking with like much more popular creators. I haven't seen like last year, I felt like I saw him on a lot of stuff, and this year. I don't know if it's just that he's not, you know, as sexy as he was to them last but I'm just not seeing him out as much as I kind of expected to in an election, And I'm wondering if that's your interpretation too, where if I'm just kind of you think I'm off.
Speaker 4: I think it's fifty to fifty because I think that there is something to that, Like he was on he's been on more fun stuff before in the past, and it's been it's been a little bit limited this year, but he was just on Tucker's live show in Pennsylvania, which is about as big as anything he's done. Probably at least it feels pretty big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't the two drunk sports guys. Yeah, no, flagrant two flagrant too.
Speaker 3: That might have been a few years ago too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my memory is terrible.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been back on Rogan. Yeah, you know, there's some big there's some big gaps in terms of like where he feels like he should be appearing. But you know, if you look at the luminaries that were on that Tucker Carlson tour, like him being included in that list of people is pretty you know, that's that's rarefied air.
Speaker 2: I mean, unfortunately, I guess it is in.
Speaker 3: A RFK Junior. Yeah, you got the vic.
Speaker 1: They're consequential people, which is the most run part is that these are the dregs of humanity and yet they are very consequential people that we should be paying attention.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely infuriating that, Yeah, I have to care about especially fucking Vivac. Yeah, because I ran into him at the fucking RNC and he was being surrounded by a cloud of guys who all looked like Nick Flintes. Like the only reason I didn't assume one of them was Nick Fuintes is that any one of them could have been Nick Fuintes. And I had to fight this urge. Do you're seeing those like old man comics where like a guy I'll be fighting one hundred shrews and like beating one of them to death with the others, I had to fight off the urge to pick up one Fuintes by the legs and just start swinging him. Just start swinging.
Speaker 3: You are my weapon.
Speaker 2: So like, where do you Where do you see Alex a year from now? Right? Like do you have any kind of expectation for where he's going to be, because like, at some point his dad has to die, which I understand is a pretty important part right now of how he's able to keep money flowing well to his operation the face of the judgment, right.
Speaker 4: His dad and his brother in law both run. Okay, the Doctor Jones naturals, So even if old David Jones kicks the bucket, his brother is still going to be there. So I think I think Alex is fine, but I think almost killed his dad with COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am surprised Doctor Jones lived through that given alexis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think gorilla is sitting on his chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think it is a little bit of a testament to how insane and how the best torture for Alex is just being cursed with being Alex. Is Like if I was in this scenario where I plausibly have a reason to never touch or talk about money again and yet still make the almost exact same amount of it, that would be perfect.
Speaker 2: That's just taking a.
Speaker 1: Job away from me right now. It's my dad's problem to look at the sales numbers.
Speaker 2: Or anywhere he else.
Speaker 4: That's not a good ad man. That's the thing, do a good readecause if.
Speaker 1: Alex is the face guy Doctor Jones handles the business, that means that Alex doesn't have to do both.
Speaker 2: It makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: But to your question, though, like I really do feel like right now we're in the most chaotic possible moment because you have these two things that could go any direction that are happening around the same time. Like you have the election, and then you also have the auction, right, and if Trump wins or loses, there's a lot of different possibilities of how his path might go. And if someone who he's aligned with ends up buying the company or not, that's another Like the world will be very different in terms of the choices that he has in front of him. Yeah, but I think it'll be bad. I think he'll be unhappy that I think, no matter what, I think, will be pretty miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's just because of him. He's just a real miserable piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I spent a lot of time thinking about his Bee cast and how they might do because I again, I I don't see a world in which Alex gives up what he's doing. But I do see a world in which he can no longer pay Owen Schroyer. Uh.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the truth, that's the true goal that.
Speaker 2: Check his Owen's not making what a heartbreaking amount of money. I'm sure more further into the six figures than Owen Shrotier out to be everybody.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the deal with him would be though, Like he went to jail for Alex.
Speaker 2: God's true, he sure did.
Speaker 4: He did time, Like what could he tell if he was off the payroll or you know, like or how much do you pay to keep him on the payroll Because he's the kind of guy who went to jail for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at a I mean, David Knight's not going to jail for you. But if that's if that's a comparable exit for a personal popularity, I don't think going's got much of a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you can be tossed into the ocean.
Speaker 4: But I think Chase, Chase Geyser is more of a bat player than than Owen.
Speaker 1: We just have a personal We just Chase Geyser is a new character who's popped up in the later seasons of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 1: Really brought a new He's brought a lot of a late season juice to it that I think we needed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's better than Owen though that's f Yeah.
Speaker 2: See I was gonna say it's like when Fraser brought on all those British people. But speaking of British people, our sponsors might be British. We don't check and we're back. Okay, guys. Uh so, I guess kind of closing stuff out, what do you think this year have been the big pieces of Alex misinformation that you've seen people spreading online? Like, what's kind of been your biggest I'm guessing this is gonna be a ordin heavy question, but like stuff about Alex or stuff? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, stuff about Alex that's like specifically, what kind of stuff have you heard, like people in media saying about Alex this year that has pissed you off the most?
Speaker 1: I mean, the funny part of this question is that I've actually left the Internet about as much as possible because of the rage that they rage that I feel at this very situation.
Speaker 2: A wise move. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I honestly, I think I think the big thing for me personally is just the if we are going to talk about Alex's auction, then to me, what we're talking about is how much money the families are going to receive. That's that's to me in my head of YEA, if we're gonna talk money, then what we should talk about is the end point. How much do the families get and even if this auction just goes gangbusters, the families are going to get so so little of whatever happens because they're the last in line before you pay, Like Norm Pattis is going to make more money at the end of all of this process than any of the family members. That's just probably true, I would say, if not guaranteed true at this point, unless, of course Mark Cuban or somebody a billionaire shows up and showers them with money. But for the most part, it's it's like, the end goals should be the families, they should be first, but that's the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: They're the last. So it's very annoying. It's very frustrating. Yeah, that is especially given that, like that's the whole reason for the suit, Like that's the whole reason for the season. But I mean, obviously the system is not conducted to benefit families who are suffering. That's not who makes the rules, that's not who operates the system. The system. Yeah, okay, we don't need to rant about that. It is a bummer, Dan, what about you.
Speaker 4: I Mean, maybe it's recency bias and stuff, but like I do think that the conversation around the auction is missing a little bit of the point, ye, whether it be in terms of you know, what the sale is, like you were bringing up Jordan, or like people thinking that there is a solution to the problem that Alex represents, Like this isn't going to be like a ding Dong the Witch's Dead type moment. You're going to have you know, his new thing funded by the companies that he's been building up to avoid the bankruptcy, or you're going to have somebody who's with him but that buys it in for wars is going to be the same problem on November fourteenth or whatever as it was the day before. And I think that I think that people are getting themselves maybe a little bit up for a disappointment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think that we've seen that a couple times, like with the Alex had the night where he claimed that security guards are trying to shut him down. He was you know, people got excited about like this is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yep.
Speaker 4: And I think maybe I'm jaded too because of years of doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost never it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to say this and I want people to recognize that this is true in regards to this scenario. You are never going to come. You're never going to come. It's never going to happen. You're going to be perpetually close, and then you're not gonna make it, and then you're gonna come back. That's how it is.
Speaker 2: If you're into edging, Alex is the guy to follow. Yeah, it's perfect. So I think that that's actually really good advice. Like if you if you just as a layman, are hearing people talk about Alex Jones on social media or like seeing some sort of like opinion column or whatever, and some you know, left wing or liberal rag and you want to know, like how credible is this? I guess the first question to ask is are they predicting a massive change to Alex and what he actually does? Because if so, probably nothing has got Unless it's like an article that he's been diagnosed with a disease, nothing's probably going to change. Right at some point he's going to die. I'm not being me.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't believe that article. I wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: In that article, they're lying, well, you take that illness with doctor Marbles to get out, Yeah, yes, exactly the deposition.
Speaker 3: Then so like he you know fu fuck even that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I look at it slightly differently, and that is that I do predict that there will be a massive change. We just don't know what it'll be. Sure like, there'll be something. He's got to do something, because his content is really stagnant and a bit uninteresting in the Trump sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do.
Speaker 4: I think that there is a change that will be needed if he wants to maintain whatever he's doing. But I mean, anybody who has an idea of what it is is wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine that predicting anything in the next sixty days is going to be a ridiculous proposition. If you had predicted a new hurricane fucking two weeks ago, people would have thought you were crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think that's all I had to ask. Guys. Anything you wanted to plug will bring up before we close out.
Speaker 3: Uh no, just know we exist to where we have a show.
Speaker 2: I'll check out Knowledge Fight. It's my favorite podcast. It's the only only reasonable way to keep up with Alex Jones and a whole network of other con men and grifters who who who kind of latch onto him like that fish that lives on the underside of a shark, except for Alex. Alex is also a remora, a remera, right, So it's just like a it's like a just a series of smaller and smaller ones, each sucking each other off. Yeah, that sounds about right. And Alex is latched onto the side of a cruise ship toilet. Yeah, he's the remora on the cruise ship toilet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've now turned this into a human centipede situation.
Speaker 2: I have, I have, I don't know why again again, it's all this is all viral marketing for doctor Jones's Big Naturals.
Speaker 1: Now figured out an appropriate punishment for defamation of character human centipeda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been saying that for years years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like and I do have to point this out.
Speaker 3: Sure, that is both cruel and very unusual.
Speaker 1: It is perhaps the most unusual thing you could imagine.
Speaker 2: Really, I hate to say, but somebody, it would it would take like some of these people three months to have several thousand people convinced that human centipeding is like a mental health hack, like it's it's it's like getting rid of seed oils, you know, that's how you accelerate muscle development. Right, Yeah, ancient cavemen, we're always eating each other shit.
Speaker 1: You know what you've also, you've also made a very good point. If you this this whole thing. If you want to stop Alex, Alex is a symptom. Alex is a symptom of the larger problem. You need to regulate supplements. Yes, FDA approved.
Speaker 2: Supplements will get rid of most of these guys. Every podcast episode we can we are pushing the line in my dream. If I accomplish one thing in my life, it would be getting this to become widely agreed upon by liberals and the left. Regulate supplements, allowed direct sales of cars to consumers, yep, and ban MLMs and prosecute people criminally for trying to operate them. Do that, and you fix a lot of other problems.
Speaker 4: I would do something about precious metals businesses too.
Speaker 3: I would throw that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Hey, now, hey, now, Mike Lindell's giving us some gold money, sir, Right, you just wait wait right there untill he runs out.
Speaker 4: Dan, pillow sales are illegal, also, I should throw a file.
Speaker 2: Pillows are illegal? Makes your neck week yep, all right, everybody listen to knowledge by Thank you, Dan and Jordan As always, we'll be back tomorrow with some other episode of this podcast that we do every day.
Speaker 3: It Could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website cool Zonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever.
Speaker 2: You listen to podcasts can now find sources for It could Happen Here listed directly in episode descriptions.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.