Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, we are back with twats flashbacks with myself, Teddy Hellencamp and Tamora.
Speaker 3: Judge, where the fashion is bad and slide dates everybody where.
Speaker 4: Things happen at a rapid pace, and I'm unable to keep up with all the people.
Speaker 2: Dating one another. I didn't realize that was this name, Dolph Duff. Duff.
Speaker 4: I mean they start him out working in the insurance office, and then all of a sudden, I realized he's Tammy Knickerbocker's baby's daddy baby dads.
Speaker 3: Later, well Ill said what you might not know season fourteen, my last season, Shannon started briefly dating him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's just I mean, he's handsome, but like I can't even keep up, like the fact that our right, we're just going to start at the beginning, because it's edited together in such chaos that you're like, what's happened?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Who? Oh she's leaving. I thought she was a housewife. She's moved. She's actually packed up.
Speaker 4: Like there's so many layers and people and they're not ever filming together that I was like, I needed to really like get a pad, piece of paper and take notes on this shit.
Speaker 3: And I can't wait to go with the taglines.
Speaker 4: Okay, we do have to go to the taglines. First, we have to call this. This original title of this episode is called The house Wives Are Back.
Speaker 2: Start Back.
Speaker 3: Joe must try to decide between partying and slade. Meanwhile, Gina and Matt try their best to work on their marriage. And Tammy was a single mother struggles to raise three children. It was big problems back then, big problems, big problems.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I actually appreciated everybody not given any f's and showing their worst selves on reality television, especially kids, well not even fighting with other housewives. They're just their own lives are so I mean, nobody had filters back then, so every how, how quickly.
Speaker 2: Would most of them be canceled today?
Speaker 4: I mean even the children would be canceled, children, especially the children, like this is a lot. Okay, we'll start with taglines. I love that they all involve money. It's so good, Laurie.
Speaker 2: I was poor, I was rich, I was poor again, and you know what, having money is easier, That's classic.
Speaker 3: Gina. I have always wanted things I crave money.
Speaker 2: Joe, I deserve only the best. I'm worth it.
Speaker 3: Yes you are, jo VICKI, here's to not being fake.
Speaker 2: They're putting her eyelashes on. I can't chammy. I don't let my kids or my ex'es drive me crazy. I'm like, well, they're driving me crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are all sound bites from the show. That's how we used to get our taglines. They used to just take something we said that was crazy while filming, and voila, you have a tagline.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe that.
Speaker 4: I mean, this isn't the nineteen hundreds, this is the two thousands, and that it feels like we're like that I'm going to but that I'm going to see you in the next season.
Speaker 2: Like this feels like so long ago. Do you want to talk about fried hair? I mean in.
Speaker 3: A tan from a tanning bed, that's me.
Speaker 4: It's is your hair spried as much as some of the kids, like the girls that are platinum blondes on the show.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, the first two years I was on my hair was fried and I just fed f F fred.
Speaker 4: Well, it starts off where we realize that we are losing a Housewife.
Speaker 2: I've already forgotten her name. Unfortunately, Kimberly, she moved to Chicago.
Speaker 3: She moved to Chicago because it's only three months of sun there.
Speaker 4: But you can tell she'd actually already moved there because she just had to carry on luggage and all of her kids and family were gone, and she just comes to say goodbye to the ladies.
Speaker 2: But that is the end. We never see her again on the show.
Speaker 3: Correct, We never see or hear from her ever again. I think at one point she was asked to do like the hundred Housewife show, a hundredths show for Orange County like the one hundredth show, and she.
Speaker 4: Declined, oh, she is at Lorie's wedding party in season three, she is, I was there.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. But in the Housewife book by Dave.
Speaker 3: Quinn, Kimberly wanted nothing to do with the show and has lived a private life since. Even for the hundredth episodes, she declined.
Speaker 4: She's done, she's done with the show. She lived, she learned, she got her double d's, and she was out of there.
Speaker 2: She's out.
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't disappoint on giving us some playboy party content again, just like last season, which this is a sidebar. I've just listened to Crystal Hefner's book. It's also a must listen. It's good and she has a very soothing voice. So it's one of those books that like you can kind of relax to before you go to bed. But it's kind I mean, there's definitely it's traumatic and there's all kinds of craziness.
Speaker 2: But you guys should download it. But AnyWho, Joe and her friend JJ, who I like. I like JJ, yep, I wonder if they're still friends. Joe and JJ are going to the Playboy mansion for a party. Slate is not concerned that Joe is going without him. Oh bullshit.
Speaker 3: He showed up unannounced and got turned down.
Speaker 4: Yet they show him still with the Hummer driving down to La trying to get in. Like how embarrassing. It's all of its emberson embers. It's really imbursing. It's no one else is awesome inbursing. I thought when they were, when Joe was just trying on and Joe, I'm not shading it. This is something I would do too. But I thought when you were trying on all your different lingeries, that you were going to remove the tags that were not like the ones that were like poking out of the back of your thong.
Speaker 2: But then I saw you departing and you didn't so.
Speaker 4: Jj you didn't even tell Joe to remove her thong piece that her friend.
Speaker 3: But you know, we got to see Joe naked in the shower. I'm just gonna say, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna say this and put out there. Joe walked so I can run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, it was very edgy.
Speaker 3: Back then to be filming taking a shower naked.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: She She set the tone and and a shocking turn of events. I have been to a Playboy party and it wasn't as a cater waiter. I actually got in and then that they never had me back again.
Speaker 2: So I guess was it was it that lingerie party? Yeah? It was. It was the Midsummer Night's Dream party.
Speaker 4: Why don't you wait in the parking garage and then you first you have to submit a photo, then you wait in the parking garage and if you would have seen my lingerie outfit that I chose.
Speaker 3: Can you please find a picture and post it?
Speaker 4: I don't even we didn't have like cam it wasn't like we had bones, like we had sidekicks. So like, I don't know that I could even find a photo. I could maybe ask my friend Kimbo if she has one, because I had.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to that party. I went to another party at the Playwood Mansion, and that's where I met Denise Richards.
Speaker 2: Didn't you like make out or not makeout? Didn't you hang out with.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Was it Axl Rose or someone there? Or was that Shannon?
Speaker 3: No, I did hang out with one.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It's a guy's name, the one that she dressed up as.
Speaker 2: I know, it's not Axel Rose's. Yes, Yeah, there was a lot of different celebrities there.
Speaker 4: Well, I did have in a shocking turn of events, I had a celebrity makeout at the Playboy Mansion.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately I can't remember his name, so I'm gonna have to google the movie he was in.
Speaker 4: Okay, this was a big early two thousands heart throb, and I remember going in. All we did was kiss guys. Everyone can tone down. He was definitely not married. I still don't think he's married because I see him years later at Equinox and No. Unfortunately, our productions team's messaging us was a Chad Michael Murray.
Speaker 2: It absolutely was not. He was in the movie with Drew.
Speaker 4: Barrymore where she went back to high school and they kept calling her Josie Grossie and he was her teacher that she fell in love with, but she was an adult reporter going back to high school. Michael Vartan, Michael Vartan, no idea who that is? Well, he was quite handsome and I it was, it was. It was pretty excited for that kiss.
Speaker 3: So I've never never been kissed.
Speaker 4: Never been kissed, and I've never been kissed since at a Playboy mansion since Michael Vartan.
Speaker 2: So thank you, Michael Vartan for that's.
Speaker 3: Going on with the Playboy mansion these days.
Speaker 2: It's sold.
Speaker 3: I know what what are they using it for?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I think it sold to like this social hite lady, but I didn't really follow that down. But it's under it's under renovations, so I think I don't think it ended. I don't think things ended well with that, just like Vicky and Don's marriage exactly.
Speaker 3: But Joe saying that brunettes don't get in. They had the Senate picture I'm like, please, God, I hope you didn't send in the one with the pigtails looking like Wednesday Atoms like you were in your confessional nose.
Speaker 2: Weren't those braids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They were braids. Oh, pigtail braids.
Speaker 3: And little Wednesday Atoms outfits.
Speaker 4: I absolutely, I mean, these professional looks are everything. Vicky and Don talk about how they're having an independent marriage. He got a new job and he travels a lot. And then Vicky's son Michael has been working with his dad, Michael Senior. Vicky thought it was important for Michael to know his dad now that he's an adult. I'm not going to say that Don travels a lot on purpose, but.
Speaker 3: Don travels a lot on purpose. Trust me, I lived it way back then. Oh God, Michael and Brianna look so much like their dad.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so much. So give me the history.
Speaker 4: Did Vicky and Michael get married out of high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got.
Speaker 3: Married young in Chicago, and then they split up When the kids are really little, she met Don, and then Don pretty much was the father figure in their life. Their dad, Michael wasn't really in their life, so that.
Speaker 2: But that was interesting backstory.
Speaker 4: I had no idea about I actually thought don was their parents, so like the dad, So I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm learning a lot, you guys, I'm.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you noticed that she Michael went to Chicago and lived with his uncle his dad when he went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his uncle seemed like a cool guy.
Speaker 2: He is really cool. Then Gina, I love her subtle bragging. It's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Gina, the ex Playboy centerfold.
Speaker 2: Who's also in the top one percent worldwide with Remax real estate.
Speaker 3: You also know that she was the is you know that famous picture?
Speaker 2: Is it Nagel the famous picture? I don't know. Well, she's that's that's her, that's her. Yeah, Well she said.
Speaker 4: The average household income in CODO, So for those of us not in the know, it's coded a CAUSO.
Speaker 2: But if you're like in, it's just CODEA.
Speaker 4: The average household income in Codo is one hundred and ninety six nine and thirty nine dollars and average home prices are one point eight.
Speaker 2: Million anymore not anymore?
Speaker 4: What would you say a down payment for a house in oc is one point eight million?
Speaker 3: Well, depends on how much house, what the price is.
Speaker 2: Well, what about the CODO houses normal Codo house, like an average house.
Speaker 3: You're looking at two million minimum, and then it goes on.
Speaker 2: Up to fifty million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it bus it's a little bit pressy. Then we we edit right back to Joe and Slade and the lingerie and the trust issues. Joe says they have trust issues since everything happened with Louri. I'm like, I feel like they may have had trust issues prior to what happened with Louri.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa Oh I found one with her actually in it?
Speaker 2: Would you ever?
Speaker 4: I mean we've talked about I feel like on other shows, like do you I don't even know that Joe. I mean, I don't even know that Slade and Laurie like really dated dated.
Speaker 2: I think that was solely to piss off Joe.
Speaker 3: Right, say that again to piss off Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Slade and Laurie dated solely to piss off Joe, like make her jealous.
Speaker 3: Probably or he was just trying to stay on the show.
Speaker 4: But also why was he calling Laurie on the way to the Playboy mansion to see if she was going, like she's gonna really fake out?
Speaker 3: Because he probably thought maybe she can get him in.
Speaker 4: But then we come to find out that she has a whole new house, life everything, because she's already got a new dude. Like, of course she's not going to answer Slade's call.
Speaker 2: I mean, the balls for him to even call. Well, she's like delete, And did we see a clip?
Speaker 4: Is she's still working at the insurance company for a second, like I saw, like we saw something Lauri.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, she has not, and probably I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, but I met then season two.
Speaker 3: Was she Well, it's funny because there was. If I'm not mistaken, I think she came out one time and said that she never really worked there, it was just for cameras.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, Laurie tells us that her life has taken a three hundred and sixty turn since her blind date with her now boyfriend George. Laurie says this relationship has taken a huge load off her shoulders.
Speaker 2: Not good news, though.
Speaker 4: Lorie's son Josh has taken a turn for the worst and he is two hours away from oc getting treatment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Laurie's Richigan.
Speaker 2: George is a good guy. Are they still together? Yeah, they're still together?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we saw he was there at bravocan.
Speaker 2: I don't think I saw Laurie at Bravo.
Speaker 3: Con Oh the first after the Big Ball or whatever was Yeah, yeah, you weren't there. She was at the bar, the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Bravos. She was at the Bravos. I didn't see her.
Speaker 4: But I love that she's still married because I was hoping that wasn't just for a little baby storyline.
Speaker 3: But now I know they've been married a long time, and I mean her son's problems. I don't think she ever thought that showing them on TV that they would be as big as they are today. I don't know where he's at, but he's had a pretty tough life.
Speaker 2: She raises, She raises his chah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I you know, MY thoughts go out to their family. I hope you know any of those kind of struggles. It's really difficult, but I'm glad that she's in a happy marriage and she has a support team, and hopefully things will get better.
Speaker 3: We already talked about this.
Speaker 2: We already. Yeah, we're moving right over to Vicky's mom talking.
Speaker 3: Because Vicky's mom is the whole show. Rest in peace. She Joanna, she was Joanne was so funny, and she used to bust Vicki's balls all the time. I mean, look at yourn, look at your wrinkles on your face.
Speaker 2: You need to get that.
Speaker 4: I need a lot.
Speaker 2: But then she's like, I don't believe in botoks. So I'm like, you're contradicting yourself.
Speaker 3: Wait, and her mom said she doesn't believe in botox.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then she's like, oh, I can see a wrinkle she's But I love when Vicki thinks I'm mean to her. If I don't agree with her, I go, oh, wow, nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: Join the club.
Speaker 4: I also love that at this point in time, the eyelashes the what those are like the fresh new thing that everybody's getting.
Speaker 2: I was, they're like they're big over in Europe lash extensions. I couldn't even remember what they were called. But then we actually get a group setting.
Speaker 4: But this is something we already talked about to say goodbye to Kimberly, but that I think was one of our only group settings.
Speaker 2: Then we get Joe and Slade going out for a date night.
Speaker 4: I feel like their date nights are what nightmares are made of.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, why are they always saying they're gonna have. We are working on trusting each other again. I'm sure that Playbo party really helped out with the trust.
Speaker 2: And saying that you're not coming home and you're sleeping out. I'm sure that Slade and he was so desperate. I mean, it's almost embarrassing, like a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I also thought, like, I mean, it made it very clear in any confessionals that she had always had to hustle really hard financially to make ends meet, and he's helping her.
Speaker 2: But I mean, as her friend poignantly.
Speaker 4: Pointed out, like you're doing all this for the financial and you're not enjoying yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what control you?
Speaker 3: She said before him, I had to work three jobs and I had my own place. Well, guess what, sweetie, if you would have married him, he would be at home and you'd be working three jobs.
Speaker 4: You'd still have three jobs, He'd still have three jobs. But then he at Slade asked her if there were guys. Yes, there are guys, rich handsome guys, and Slade says he's worried she'll run off with some Hollywood guy.
Speaker 2: Joe says she has a boyfriend, so she wouldn't cheat.
Speaker 4: However, and one of the other upcoming episodes we watch, they see a cute guy and they say, oh, he doesn't he has a ring on, and they're like, who cares.
Speaker 3: But I love when Slade says to her he will always be there for her no matter what happens, and I'm like yeah, after he brings Lori and then moves on to the new housewife bretchin next season.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I wanted to, if I wanted to watch people actively hate each other as much as Joe and Slade, I would just go back and watch this season of Potomac again like they have. I don't even see their chemistry. I don't see it at I think he's.
Speaker 3: Holding on like he wants this, and she's like, dude, bro, no, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean that's pretty much. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the free ride.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the free ride.
Speaker 3: I'm off I'd have I'd rather have three jobs and date you.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I'd rather just have anyone tell me it's a better idea to be somewhere else, and I'm going to take that.
Speaker 2: Because then we get to the second episode. This is where it gets juicy.
Speaker 4: The first episode, I was like, I feel like this is kind of just a recap.
Speaker 2: Definitely better than first season.
Speaker 4: Yes, but for second episode is better than first episode because first episode it was just housekeeping. Yeah, it was like, yes, they were going to keep get us up to date on what we forgot about from the season before. It's titled be Nice to the New Girl. This air January twenty third of two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 4: We also should point out that Joe was twenty six this season, and the rest of the ladies were in their forties slash fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was kind of I mean, that's a jig. She didn't really fit in.
Speaker 2: But if you notice, there's not a lot of group stuff. I hope.
Speaker 3: I think this season is when we start getting into more of the group stuff. At first, it just documenting your family life, which I like, I like.
Speaker 2: I like what's going on.
Speaker 4: But I'm excited for once you come in obviously and really stirsh it up. But the synopsis of this episode is Joe gets acclimated to her new found financial independence. Laurie has a fabulous time on her holiday with George.
Speaker 2: Oh you're still married. I feel so excited. Yeah, no, he's he's a really good guy.
Speaker 4: Joe got a new job as a title rep. Joe says, she finally feels like she has independence.
Speaker 2: She says that. Slade says, Joe works for his.
Speaker 4: Company, so he will make sure she will become very successful his company.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm confused by. Help me, help me.
Speaker 3: This isn't I'm not buying that for our heart for one second.
Speaker 4: But I don't think working for your boyfriend's company. Let's say that's what it is screams independent.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's a lie. I don't think he ever had his own company.
Speaker 4: And then if he did have his own company, how come he didn't know that there was an opening in the Beverly Hills office or the LA office or whatever it was they talked about later on the episode. And then this is where we get into more of Seeing Duff when Vicky loses it about her trip not having Wi Fi so she can't work.
Speaker 3: Well, here's a breaking news, Vicky. Call first before you book your cruise and see if they have Internet, instead of be rating and being rude to the person on the other side of the font, like what is.
Speaker 2: That person going to do? Like you clearly, let me get a tower.
Speaker 3: Let me just get you an Internet tower, Wi Fi tower, whatever it is, I'll just put it.
Speaker 2: On the boat for you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could think of very few things I want to do less than beyond stuck on a cruise with Vicky.
Speaker 2: But any who.
Speaker 4: They Vicky is trying to get everything organized, from the dog walker to the small mini van.
Speaker 2: That who gets one of those?
Speaker 4: I would venture to think that whoever was on the other end of that customer service line never wanted to talk to VICKI.
Speaker 3: Again, I know most people don't.
Speaker 4: Then my next question is when we get to Laurie and her boyfriend George on their europe vacation in Santope.
Speaker 2: Did they go film that or is that looks like it?
Speaker 3: It looks like it was filmed, But why did they not get the proposal?
Speaker 4: Maybe they only went out for a couple of days or were because I was thinking, I mean, can you get that good of film footage from your sidekick or your nochio?
Speaker 3: I'm wondering, did they didn't have? When did iPhone come out?
Speaker 4: Definitely not then, because I was taking a gander at everybody.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it did, because I kind of remember getting one. I don't right in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: I remember getting one listen.
Speaker 4: I was late to that party because I never wanted to give up my bb and my Blackberrysinger. I loved it so much. I didn't even care about the photos. But they're on their trips. She's buying clothes. There's no iPhone yet because it is filmed in two thousand and six, so that's the problem. But somebody was filming. Somebody was filming. Joe and Slade have been invited to a charity event in La. Joe wishes they live somewhere fast paced. They talk about the the Orange Gates again. There's in a shocking turn of events, there's a an intuitive or a psychic Oh, and they did.
Speaker 2: They decide that. Of course they're going to have a chat about it.
Speaker 4: And what do you think? She says, you don't even have to watch the episode to know what she's going to say.
Speaker 2: Get rid of the I think she actually moved to La. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she just watched the first season and didn't even have to do a reading. She was just like, run as fast as you can way from Slade. Yes. Then Vicky says she and don don't don't know each other like a married couple because they're so busy. Vicky wonders if they still like each other at the end of the day. But then on the cruise, even though they have six people, twelve bags plus the carry on, the minivan arrives, chaos ensues, Vicky screaming at everyone.
Speaker 2: Van when do you ever even bring a family band? The big up six peop.
Speaker 3: I mean that is an iconic line still surface today.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear my conspiracy theory? Yes, the person in charge of.
Speaker 4: Sending that mini van people no, was actually the person on the other end of the customer for the.
Speaker 3: C Yeah. Would you could you imagine going on a cruise for two weeks?
Speaker 2: Two and a half weeks? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny because she goes, we're going on a cruise and a half weeks, and then in her confessional she goes, we're going on a ten day cruise, like a little exaggeration there.
Speaker 2: She has a way about the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then we're back to George and Laurie, where money has obviously changed everything.
Speaker 2: That's what the narrator says. They get engaged.
Speaker 4: I don't know that we even need to continue on for that, because we need to get into.
Speaker 2: Some of the additional hard hitting facts of this episode. So we are introduced more to Tammy Knickerbocker. Is that her name, Tammy Nickerbucker. What is the backstory?
Speaker 4: Because they show like the dramatic gate closing, she was married before there was an affair that happened and yeah, everything.
Speaker 3: Tammy was married to Lou, who was much older than her, and they had one of the biggest houses in Coder Decaza. Lou, we will say, passes away, we find out on the show, but she just I don't know how they lost their money. I don't even know how he gained his money. But her whole, her life had kind of just been a little spirally. After all that, she moved into a house. The house flooded, so it was just a mess.
Speaker 4: So she moved into the house, the house blooded. So this is the part where I was a little bit lost because we saw her baby daddy working at the insurance company. I didn't know he was anywhere tied to Tammy Knickerbocker. But then we realized that Gina is actually friends with Tammy. She's the one getting her into a new house. Also, Vicky appeared to be flirting with Doug Duff Duff and then Duff is there with Tammy and their like four year old son, and they still have sexual chemistry, friends with benefits something along that Nat.
Speaker 3: I think they remain friends forever.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Those gates to Tammy's giant house and Coda are the gates that they show on the intro of the show.
Speaker 2: But is that the gates to code or that's the gates.
Speaker 4: To that's the gates to her house, not the house that flooded the other house.
Speaker 3: The other house, yes, the house that she lived in with her ex husband or yeah they were divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then before we get into Tammy's birthday, we get some real life things with Gina and her kids, which listen, Colton said some really offensive things this episode, like things you no longer say during that time.
Speaker 3: The reason why he said that is because there was a lot of rumors at the time that his brother was gay, so he was I think he knew that that bothered him and he just went for it.
Speaker 2: But I can't say my heart kind of broke breaks for Colton.
Speaker 3: Like Colton has always been the good boy all.
Speaker 2: He doesn't ever seem like he's other than.
Speaker 4: In that moment when he was like extremely provoked and like his brother just seems like such. And I know he's a kid, but at this point, I think he's twenty years old, so I think I'm allowed to discuss his behavior.
Speaker 2: She just seems like such an ass.
Speaker 4: And even the dad, who I don't understand where the dad's always traveling to makes a comment like listen, you know, unless you're a pro player with you know, making tons of money, you don't wear diamonds that big in your ears and your interviews.
Speaker 3: But I just it gets worse, It gets way worse.
Speaker 4: Even the scene where the Gina's daughter is upset because she thinks her toenail polish is ruined, and they're like, this is a level. I mean, granted, my sister and I got in a fight growing up and she tried to beat my door down with a.
Speaker 2: Pro bar, so like I know about sibling fighting, but.
Speaker 3: My brother chastes me with an AX.
Speaker 4: So it just funny because think about how we parent now, Think about how we parent now.
Speaker 3: Like Dove, I don't even know how I survived.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, we drank out of hoses, there was no filtered water.
Speaker 2: We played, we played outside, We played outside, We rode our bikes to school. We got tattoos underage. Like now, it's like here, we pierced our own ears.
Speaker 4: We pierced our belly buttons, and then they would get infected and then we just keep piercing them again for them to continuously get infected.
Speaker 2: But know what we didn't do. We didn't date.
Speaker 4: Dog dealers and get ginormous ass tattoos on our backs and not show up.
Speaker 2: To that dog breeder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where we got Bronx. Yep, that's where we got Bronks.
Speaker 2: He's actually a dog breeder. I thought that was code for like.
Speaker 3: No, No, he was a dry He bred pit bulls. Him and Megan bred pit bulls for a while, and they gave one of the pit bulls to Ryan and so Ryan had it. Had Bronx for a year or so, and then he moved into an apartment and you can't have pit bulls in an apartment, so Eddie took him.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this relationship that we're seeing right now between Megan and the dog breeder goes on for a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long, but because he's thirty six and she's.
Speaker 3: Howled twenty two twenty.
Speaker 2: She was she was young.
Speaker 4: But I'm loving Tammy. I don't know how many seasons is she going to be on.
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: I think two.
Speaker 2: I film with her one year.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all right, so tuas but she seems pretty open. She talks about her hardships openly. You can see that she's bummed out that her daughters aren't even showing up to her birthday dinner. Then they do show up and they're you know, they need a sig. There's no sigh on the tattoos.
Speaker 2: There's not an ash tray when she was fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to know who goes to Bangkok to get tattoos removed.
Speaker 4: I think they were just giving a hypothetical location that might have a cheaper than laser way over in the codo to cause the adjacent area.
Speaker 3: Well, the ticket to fly to Bancock might be a little expensive.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that Tammy's mom and UH was really thinking that through.
Speaker 3: I think I don't ever even remember Tammy's mom.
Speaker 2: How could you forget her? I don't think that she filmed much.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's a shame because then they go to celebrate the birthday in Vegas. It's Tammy's first birthday and twenty five years that she is single.
Speaker 2: Megan and Roman Roman. That's Roman Roman. They go out to.
Speaker 4: Get more tattoos. Megan got her first tattoo and she was fifteen. I think I was even younger. Mine was very small though, but then Megan got them at first to upset her parents. Megan got the Iron Cross kennel logo.
Speaker 2: Oh Bronx logo.
Speaker 4: All coming together, Tammy says she is branded now and questions what she'll do if they break up. Tammy wants to take Megan to get them removed. Megan tells her to get over it.
Speaker 3: You know, Tammy's the reason why I went by Tamar on the show.
Speaker 2: Cause you were you were Tammy Sue before I grew up.
Speaker 3: When I was born, I was named Tamra Sue Wattle, so I know, right. And then when I got the show, Tammy was on it and they were concerned about us having the same name. So I was like, well, you can just call me by my birth name, Tamra.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Tama feels so formal for you. Can I start calling you Tammy now?
Speaker 2: Yes, tam, Let's just call me tam.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, I do call you Tam, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of Tammy, like when I'm upset, like Tammy Tammy.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, maybe that should be my storyline this year. I'm going to change my name back.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you could be like Rachel Roquel. Yes, Oh that's what I'm doing. Yeah, because my mom still calls me Actually.
Speaker 4: You kind of are like Rachel Roquel because no, I'm kind of not, because you have created a new identity for yourself by using your original name.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to come in a softer, sweeter Tammy.
Speaker 2: Softer sweeter. I'd like you to start calling me Tammy sooner.
Speaker 4: Did you notice that Roman wore his sunglasses everywhere but on his eyes.
Speaker 2: Do you think we needed to let him know they actually go here, they go right here.
Speaker 4: Trendsetter is, oh no, then we get back into poor Colton. They don't even know that he needs the right kind of bat. Granted, I didn't know Slade had a soccer game today, and I have eighty two frantic text messages Mom, I forgot my cleats and my thing because you told me there was a soccer game. To I'm like there is a soccer game tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She's like, there's also one today. Oh, I'm like like right after school. Yes, I'm like, I have till three o'clock to get it there. I don't need to have six sacks. Just relax, acts.
Speaker 4: I see the messaging that you're sending. I will meet you at your game by two forty five with all of your items. And she's like, I bill dressed. Everybody else is wearing their uniform today.
Speaker 2: Oh god. I checked with another.
Speaker 4: Mom and she told me as well that there wasn't till tomorrow. But apparently there was a rescheduled game. But anyhow, they don't have the right back for Colton. Colton says the pressure to play baseball in the family gets higher and higher every year.
Speaker 2: Then Gina drops the little ball. She says that she thinks Colton's the most talented and you can only imagine Shane watching that shit back. And she also said he was the golden child. I believe you know what, He's my golden child. After that, yes, so sweet? Do you hear him say he.
Speaker 3: Like stutters because he tries to talk fast because because.
Speaker 2: His brother said me to him, Shane's mean to him.
Speaker 4: And Also, Shane, you don't have anything else to do but torture your brother when you're on this. I also want to see the X rays.
Speaker 3: Well. I want to see all the kids have grown up. Shane, I just saw was married in the past year. He was his brother was wrong.
Speaker 4: But do you think that they're putting too much pressure on Colton? And also where is the dad? Always because he said if dad would just come back, but where Oh.
Speaker 3: Dad passed away a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: But they also I didn't realize until this season that not only did his dad did Colton and Shane's dad play baseball, but so did the grandpa.
Speaker 2: So there is a huge you know, there is a pressure.
Speaker 4: But now I need to know did either of them make it, Shane or Colton in baseball?
Speaker 3: No, neither one did.
Speaker 4: It's like me and my I never became a wrong guess what, guys leave a hot tip here.
Speaker 2: I never became a rock star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I never became a pop star, became nothing. Now I just talk about housewives from two thousand and seven. I'm a twat star. That's as close as I'm gonna get. That's it. That's all you got.
Speaker 4: Thanks you guys for tuning in and make sure that you are listening to our regular episodes on iHeartRadio or wherever you listen to podcasts, because we are recapping all of the current seasons. But with this subscription, tell your friends you get to enjoy going through the ages of time.
Speaker 3: Yes,