Speaker 1: Under center.
Speaker 2: Here we go set up fifty one.
Speaker 1: Why Eddy White Eddy easy easy, easy gain dain can gain turnouts that.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. We are your hosts, Will Content to Lawan de Landy Walker. If you're new to the show or you're familiar, here's how we run the show. First half of the episode, we're talking all NFL. Anthony Richardson gets bets for Joe Flacco, Jamis Winston making the Browns frisky and fun. And then in the back half of the episode, we'll be talking NCAA college football. We got a massive trophy game Ohio State at Penn State. And also, you guys loved it last week, it's coming back this week. Tarrl Leawan is getting on the whiteboard for some whiteboard talk, breaking down some offense. It's gonna be a phenomenal episode. Let's win some money. Big hugs, tiny kisses. Make sure you subscribe, Make sure you subscribe.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Locker Room. It is week nine in the NFL, and it is week ten of college football. A lot of good stuff for you guys today. As Will Common said before, we got a trophy game, we got ballsy picks. We got fan calling segments. If you want to be a part of the fan calling segments, info at BUSTINWTV dot com. That's how you get the fan calling segments. Right over there, we have the call of Fame and the call of shame. A lot more in the shame category than it is the fame category. And thank you, Will Compton. This show is brought to you by Fireball. The locker Room was presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is a perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going to the stadium or going big on a Firebell Fireball keg for your tailgate, whether it's pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a salvatory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to night your game day.
Speaker 1: Now, how was a cadence?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about. Let me get a sip of coffee because it's early.
Speaker 1: You like the voice. I felt like my voice was like, that's good television, that's good Thursday night. That was good there.
Speaker 2: Here's what I loved you. You were commanding that line of scriptlege, you were all about it. You canned it to a play that we even have ran seventeen Wanda, Yeah, seventeen one is not a play, but I love it a fucking I love now we're getting ship, right. I liked it here every offensive linment that saw that, every single office time, it was like, what have jumped off sides one thousand? Let me tell you why. When you go said hut white lady white, easy that second white eighty, the next noise you make that ball, it's easy. You can't be holding that long. Yeah, hell no, because I'm thinking of my head, everything I have. I'm not like you see my legs. The legs are the same size as when I when I pull like I had to get moving quick to even have a chance. That's what I'm saying. Turbo next one, Yeah, yeah, that's that. That was smart enough transition. Turbo is like the next noise you hear the boss coming out of your hands. But when you go, when you go said white dadie, white dadies easy.
Speaker 1: Easy.
Speaker 2: Once you do that, brother, we got ten guys moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Once you would have said said we all probably gone. You said we're going.
Speaker 2: As soon as as soon as you start the second white Eddy coming down the other way, as soon as you start the second white Eddie Brother, where you're in. This is the place. I don't care what the safety day cover. Yes, hey, if everyone's wrong, we're all right. That's that's a good situation we get into. Yes, happy Spootober boys, spoop afterweenween. We have officially we're checking off the first box of the holiday season. I've said it. I'm bustling with the boys.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I sat in the stream yesterday during our five hour stream shout out to all the boys in the back making this holiday season so special. Every year we've talked about Spootober and how it's gonna be the greatest is the greyst stat and then all of a sudden, slowly goes down. I feel like there was a full commitment all month long to all the boys, whether it was costumes, uh seasonal beverages, watching a movie, buying in, going to some sort of event where they're going to a nice, gentry farm type of situation with the family, or going to a haunted house with your significant other. That either Thursday, Friday, Saturday party, little Halloween party.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: We did carve some pumpkins. You carbon pumpkin.
Speaker 1: I didn't carve I watched a root paint of pumpkin blue the entire which that nice.
Speaker 2: She says, a lot of go big red, but I saw that punkin blue.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was attached to blues. Your favorite color.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good color. Should good color.
Speaker 2: It's great color, gre color, gray color. So anyway, happy Halloween, everybody. Dlady, what do you doing for Halloween?
Speaker 4: Trigger treating?
Speaker 1: You're going to tr treat?
Speaker 4: Always sugar treat?
Speaker 1: Man, Well you trigger treat?
Speaker 2: You're forty You not the door? Yeah, you have a bag in your hand.
Speaker 1: You have a bag in your hand.
Speaker 2: Yea, And you say trigger treat and one of your demonic.
Speaker 4: Mast good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear.
Speaker 2: As Crenshaw. That's fucking Crenshaw, one on one.
Speaker 4: That's how we do it.
Speaker 2: We're all bro I was in La this on Friday, me have a deposition for my knee. I had two Jewish lawyers in the cars. We passed Crinshaws. You known't got a buddy from there? And they go, what yeah, Lanny Walker? You playing with him? Then I gave him the whole spiel about de Lanny Walker. High School ran too a couple of issues we won't go into him ends up going to East. It's a two technology whatever in Missouri. Take it six round, pick six round, pick forty nine, ers core four guy then pops on over the Titans becomes the only passing threat.
Speaker 4: No, we guys, we had some guys.
Speaker 2: We had no guys. We had no guys, and I respect that's a true team guy. But we're out of the league long enough now where we can say we have no yeah, yeah, and you always go back. There's a there's a basic clip. I've said this so many times, but there's a clip of us playing the Colts and there's four guys around Delaney and Markers still throws the ball to them.
Speaker 4: And that was my guy.
Speaker 2: That was That was our guy.
Speaker 4: If I'm even I'm winning, that was I told him that every day. If I'm even throw a yeah, bet you catch.
Speaker 2: We are. I'm still of starting the rumor that Marcus Mariota is coming into Tennessee Titans next year and bring us to the Promised Land.
Speaker 1: Ad you just room last week. Huh sixty percent? What what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Top dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Win Vandy plus eight or eighteen and a half Cardinals money line, fucking Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Let me down. Your loss is at LSU.
Speaker 4: But yees sixty percent. You had a fifty nine percent. Well, no, Taylor had fifty nine percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did, Will with seven eleven. He was thirty nine percent, but he was always open and that's okay. Stats Brian Robinson anytime touchdown? Once again, we did not.
Speaker 1: Why is that a loss for me? That's a loss for the squad we come up with.
Speaker 2: They put that up there, says Will's last episode record seven eleven, thirty nine percent. You won Indiana, you won the forty nine ers, but you lost Brian Robinson any time to wait. Now, to me, that's sixty six percent. But I'm sure there's a lot more going in there.
Speaker 3: If I have a different kind of recap. Who was in on the Chargers, Saints, check Dolphins, Cardinals. I lost that Ravens Cleveland, check Bears, Commanders, check Dallas forty nine Ers, check Bill Seattle. I lost that, Penn State at Wisconsin, check Washington and Indiana, check Oklahoma State, Baylor's and X which I put that one on Sherman Coop and then Nebraska.
Speaker 1: At Ohio State. That's what I'm seeing. Maybe I'm seeing a little something.
Speaker 2: Maybe you see a little something. Remember, I will say this that that's what my sheet says. She says, Well, I did not make this. I'm not gonna say I'm not gonna point out that Jared makes this and he runs the show. Don't find the finger of Jared. But rap sounds like he really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess rap. Yeah, rapid Fire. Which people who watched the show? Which ones to listen to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, rapid Fire.
Speaker 2: If you're talking legit ball, yeah, listen to those ones. Rapid Fire.
Speaker 4: We're having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing our best.
Speaker 2: We're just throwing it at the wall and see what sticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you go undefeated in the Rapid Fire, of course you want a part of your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get them boys out of here, right, definitely.
Speaker 2: Let's get the Thursday night football boys. We got Texas versus the Jets. The Jets are actually favored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one and a half.
Speaker 2: The total points in that game is forty two. Delaney, where you have, Buddy, I.
Speaker 4: Can see why the Jets is favor You got to think about Nico Collins, off, Stefon Diggs, Jimmy ward They all Jimmy Warden may play. I don't know, We're not sure if he's gonna play. But Stefan Diggs, Nico Collins done, I are I want to say, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, Stefon Diggs. I don't know what was Nico's injury? Hamstring, hamstring, that old bad Hampson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you look at it, he still got CJ. You still got Joe Mixing, still got Tank Dell. I feel like those guys can be explosive with a Jets team. I feel like, don't know where they at. You got a receiver who's coming in talking bad about guys not getting hyped up. I'm sitting there looking at him like you just got here and you dropping passes. Cut that out. So I'm gonna go with n Ain't gonna say his name every right those days all gonna go with the Texans plus one and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man, I kind of like the under Thursday Night football offect. The Jets are kind of forty two, I know, but I see it as a challenge. I see it as a challenge. I think Texans, with the guys that they have out obviously a big week. I'm I'm thankful that I have tankdll on in my fantasy lineup.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna either eat.
Speaker 3: But the Jets defense is still like a good good still good, and I think they keep the Jets offensive check. I just feel like they don't have a rhythm, like they haven't figured out, you know, bringing on the weapon of Devonte Adams.
Speaker 1: They do have the guys that can still beat you.
Speaker 3: They have playmakers everywhere, but that offensive line isn't playing very well.
Speaker 1: I like the under. I like under forty two.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on the under. I like that a lot of switch. With all those injuries being out, the Jets losing to the Patriots last week, I just seems like Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Losing to the Patriots is crazy. And I think Drake may got her too.
Speaker 2: In the second quarter come back.
Speaker 4: He kept trying to run that ball, which he did score a touchdown running touchdown.
Speaker 3: But I just think the way that the year's unfolded for the Jets, and then Aaron comes out saying, if you're gonna get off the ship's day off of it because he's about to make something shake. That was before Devonte comes in. Then Devonte comes in. They're on the McAfee show putting it together like it's it's come back. They had a rusty start, a great storyline, Yeah, great storyline, russy start. They didn't win that, uh, that first one, and then last week losing to the Patriots is just.
Speaker 2: Like headball coach gets fired. I know. It's just it seems like it's in a rough little spot and there's a lot of things being said about Aaron. I mean, Aaron is he's obviously a first ballot Hall of Famer. He's a he's an absolute stud. My understanding of Aaron at the Jets right now is he's still trying to run the aeron Aaron Rodgers offense. I did it the Packers where it's kind of like he's with his guys as Jordy Nelson, his DeVante Adams, the guys that kind of understand the way he dissects the game, and they were in similar mind frames. And now that he's got DeVante Adams, you think there should be something cooking there. Although it hasn't started yet, these other guys need to kind of either adapt to Aaron Rodgers or Aaron Rodgers needs to adapt to a new system and start playing that way. But it seems like it's really just not going always. I think the safest bet here is the under. I like the under. I hate not taking it because.
Speaker 4: Forty is not a lot of points, bro, that is not a lot of points.
Speaker 2: That Thursday Night Football historically is an undergame.
Speaker 4: Historically, recently, recently, it hasn't been.
Speaker 1: Last year historically.
Speaker 2: Dude, If I'm just going to say historically I liked, I'm feeling the under.
Speaker 1: I'm with that.
Speaker 3: Trophy games Our Games of the Week. Our Games of the Week presented by sport Clips. Presented by sport Clips, the best haircutters in the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, sport Clips this football season, don't walk around with helmet hair like a total rookie. You've been in the game long enough to know that how you wear your hair matters, And just because your team's mascot is a wolverine show Big Blue, doesn't mean you have to look like one. Up top, keep your head in the game and go to score Clips. Their their pro stylists have mastered the x's and o's and men's hair so you can get a tight fade while kicking back and watching some fade routes on TV. It's called a hail Mary, not a hair marry. So don't just go anywhere. Head over to the pros and men's Hair. They'll have a perfectly crafted game plan to make you look your best. No halftime adjustments needed. To remember the difference between an okay cut and a great cut. It's called sports clips. It's a game changer. Now, game of the week. I am going to cook up on that whiteboard a little bit. I did start dissecting that all twenty two with the Miami Dolphins. But if you guys want to go first, you're more than welcome to.
Speaker 1: Building up the hair marry and the hell Mary. How about the hell Maryland?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, shouldn't have been that clue.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It was moving the ball in the field the entire game. Yeah, Cago didn't do ship.
Speaker 3: And on that two twenty three first downs, four hundred and eighty one yards total offense, three hundred and thirteen in the air, but they were five for They were five for thirteen on on offense.
Speaker 1: And then ultimately they were kicking field goals. But you're right, like they were winning the entire time.
Speaker 3: It was the fact that the Bears got up and they held the lead for twenty three seconds until they hell.
Speaker 4: Marry that your man fucked that hold up that whole game up, boy, Stevenson, that dB twenty nine.
Speaker 2: There's no recovery from that dude.
Speaker 4: He even tipped the ball.
Speaker 1: All the players going on and there's like, okay, let me get in jumps up. Did you see who's on eighty five though?
Speaker 4: Our boy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know that BA ball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ball is ball KB Kevin Byrons on eighty five and then goes into going, I don't know if he's the guy who's supposed to be blocking out you know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, usually if you were manned up on somebody, that's the guy trying to block out.
Speaker 2: But Craig, all right, tell us about the the prevent defense and how that usually it's like a box out technique.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Usually you have a designated one solo jumper, one guy going up for the ball. Everybody else is trying to block out play basketball and everybody else, So that way you can keep the guys who.
Speaker 1: Are trying to catch the ball tip out of it.
Speaker 3: It's up to just one guy to do it, and the ball was short, so it's like I want to say, everybody's brain defensively was just thinking, let's try to get one.
Speaker 1: Let's try to get since it was short, it wasn't in the end zone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And then pops it up in the air, the butteriest little tip of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, staying in there.
Speaker 2: Bro, if twenty nine would have literally just kept taunting, probably.
Speaker 4: Would they would have.
Speaker 1: It just goes starts the crowd.
Speaker 2: I hit Ray and I was like, I couldnot imagine being in that meeting room with you as the head coach.
Speaker 1: He just takes back.
Speaker 2: What a fucking idiot? Like, Bro, could you imagine Rabel with one of our dvs after that game?
Speaker 5: Did you know he about the tired to Hey the whole time, We're about to watch that about ten times?
Speaker 4: Pre verse fast forward.
Speaker 1: You want to celebrate, You think the game, we haven't won ship yet. Now you go one ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh you're excited. That's great. You just lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he costs us a game. Yeah, we don't pay you to draft.
Speaker 1: The second round.
Speaker 3: Coming from Miami, you think it's sweet over here here you go to the fans talk while the play's going.
Speaker 1: Oh, now you want to go get in the mixed now you want to go get.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, oh my god, but you're right.
Speaker 2: Everyone would have been salid, Yeah, yeah, about to cook them.
Speaker 4: In the meeting.
Speaker 3: I want to just this guy's not blocking out. We haven't been winning the entire game where we're up for twenty three seconds. We all want to jump for the ball. Nobody blocking out. You haven't won ship yet.
Speaker 4: It's over the DC.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is what we're teaching the guys here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do I need to be the decordinator too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would have just said. I just would have been like this write notes. Oh my god, I even want to look up because.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm like, it's bad.
Speaker 2: When you're you're the one on the a being highlighted for low lighted in front of the coach, but because he's bad when you're you're sitting next to the guy, like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Kind of right here.
Speaker 2: Just do some of those dumb This is just like some sort of double little designer. I always like I'm doing something right now. They hits you up to any right, right, sir?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir? Yeah, what a fucking idiot, right, coach?
Speaker 1: S Yeah, only being said I love Washington, mister, and a half said.
Speaker 2: I don't even have to get into don't even have to get in Washington seems special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just they're playing well, man, and then you you have a big moment like that.
Speaker 3: Obviously they're right and high, but again you have a big moment like that against the Bears to who's who's fairly good, Like.
Speaker 1: They're in the mix. The NFC North is like the toughest division on paper right now.
Speaker 3: But I love Washington, man, and I feel like the Giants too, Like they played sloppy last week. They played sloppy against the Steelers. They had like eleven penalties, two turnovers. They haven't scored over eighteen in the last three games. I just I feel like they don't have anything going on over there, and I feel like Washington is in that prime spot. They're leading the division right now, they have a lot to play for, they have a lot of optimism. They're they're celebrating, they're having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jaye Daniels, the Washington commander.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nils seems like he's effortless, effortlessly running as well when he breaks out of the pocket. There was a couple one in the first quarter where he just kind of broke a guy off, no problem. It looked like he was jogging. It was so easy for him. And then dude Bobby Wagner and Frankie Lulu Louvu. Yeah, lou there were four or five different one on one situations where he had a break down and make a solo tackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw the couple with everything around, and Louvu handled fucking business.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of shit that gets you fired up because I'm a.
Speaker 1: Few plays later he got you twice on the same place. But we don't.
Speaker 2: I never highlight highlight, but those two, those two commanding and leading the defense. It fires me up to see that d because there were that was all the big question marks in the beginning of the season. Was like in the Washington Commanders defense do anything.
Speaker 1: And since like week six or like fifteenth in.
Speaker 2: The league, Yeah, middle of the pack, running pack, but they.
Speaker 1: Were compared to what they were at the begin the year, it seems like they're finding their stride a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more and it's an exciting time to be a Washingt commander. You can see the confident due he's really he hasn't really talked about the Commanders at all. The last couple of years and now of a sudden, his wife's wearing a jacket like.
Speaker 1: Was the Redskins. That's why I shot ctr.
Speaker 4: He should always talk about them. You was the man up there, but he had to see you know, down he was.
Speaker 1: In some dark times.
Speaker 3: And it's also kind of hard like you guys remember Snyder was the owner, Like there was always a dark cloud over there. So even like rooting for him, like wanting them to be successful, like you wanted the Fellows to win, but you knew how much drama was going on over there that you never wanted to just.
Speaker 2: Be guy was Trump one time? You know how much drama's going on?
Speaker 1: Right? What a ship show? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I looked at him, said, wow, this is bad.
Speaker 1: Not rooting for him. Need a new owner, don't know, Yah, don't want to hear about him. We don't do a lot of betting. The lady your game of the week.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I got the Cowboys versus the Falcons. Look. I was at the Cowboys game against the San Francisco forty nine ers Sunday night. Watched the forty nine ers put on a hell of a show. George went out there. It was a national tight ends day. He showed out, showed us why it was National Titans Day, went nuts, and I watched that through a couple of interceptions, and I feel like, these Falcons are gonna come out here and do their thing. You got Kurt thugging, really living in wasfle house, eating. I ain't gonna say dating Black Chase. But at the end of the day, he doing this thing athletely man.
Speaker 2: But if he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He wasn't he And then you had Pitch go out finally get out there getting the end zone. He had one national tight end they all day.
Speaker 1: Do you hate that you weren't You weren't like a part of the whole national tight end?
Speaker 4: No, you know because look at it, as you know, all the guys, you know, even before me, we paved the way for these guys. You get it. You know what I'm saying. We threw those stones at that glasshouse. They finally broke the window. So at the end of the day, I'm just happy, you know, because we still get that glorified We get that glorified excitement as well. You know just what Kittle has done just making these guys understand what tight ends do on the field. So I'm excited that it's even happening again. That's why I had that opportunity to be the honorary captain at the Samprus School forty games, forty nine er game, so you know, big time, you still get that. Yeah, Oh no, no, DeShawn, No, Shawn is with the Chargers. Oh damn, yeah, yeah he's still.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with the Falcons. Man, I think they're gonna get this one. The minus two and a half. They should be able to handle the Cowboys again. I think Dak will throw a few interceptions.
Speaker 2: So he loves to throw balls.
Speaker 4: He loves to throw du goose. You know what I'm saying. Just pick you want to accept it?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousins you last week two hundred and seventy six yards at four touchdowns. Zach Robertson, who came from the McVeigh tree. The OC there is putting them in a great position. If you see Sean McVay at the Rams, he's doing the same thing as the Ananta Falcons. The way he went the head man like raw window dressing on everything, showing motions, making the one play look like one thing, and then all of a sudden, you do something else and they go back to the same thing, and the it's all of a sudden, different play. It makes it very hard for defenses to figure it all out. B. John Robinson obviously having a time out there and yeah, you seeing a guy like digs for the Cowboys hit the b reporter from the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: With these nuts at the end at the end.
Speaker 1: Room. You don't know, ship.
Speaker 4: You can't do what I did.
Speaker 2: You can't cover me, but you would cover these nuts. And he walks out these nuts. It's like, oh, cowboys are fucking shambles, right, shambles.
Speaker 4: You read it that quick after the game. He read the He read the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know if you had a bad game, you walk right, Oh yeah, okay walking five minutes later and he's still in his uniforms.
Speaker 1: You don't know anything.
Speaker 4: You couldn't do what I do.
Speaker 2: You can do anything what we do with these nuts and.
Speaker 1: It walks out like that, Wow, yeah it's bad over there. Then it is fucking blue like Falcon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't picking up my phone that fast reading comments. I wait till I get on the bus because I know I'm about to run into the reporter. It waits he get on the bus to read comments and feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: Don't you know those demons, bro? Sometimes you just want to hurt. Sometimes you just want to feel really bad for yourself. You'll just go look at the Twitter and be like, oh yeah, I deserve.
Speaker 1: All this and then put out a tweet right away like what's that twenty nine for?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe I haven't even left the parking line.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I walked in and have my full gear on, and I was like, I'm sorry, I let the team down better. Oh bro, No text messages, but about a thousand men heartbreaker this week I got for my game of the week conference game Miami, I got damn plus six at Buffalo. Now, I no, I know Josh Allen has been playing out of his mind. They go to the West Coast last week, they play Seattle, Right, Josh Allen two hundred and eighty three yards, three hundred and twenty three yards versus the Titans two hundred and fifteen yards, two touchdowns in each of those games, like the guy is playing out of his fucking mind. And usually see Josh Allen go the first few games like he's the MVP, and then all of a sudden cod of takes a little old then picks back up. But dude to a tongue of Biloa coming back in. I know that he didn't play his best game, but he Hey, the eggs are getting less and less scrambled. He's starting to see the field a little bit better. He had himself a nice little run against the Cardinals slid. Here's about guy about seven yards away. He fucking hit that little second base slide. He's like, all right, all right, we're good.
Speaker 1: Everybody stands up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. He still a lot still. I think that I think the Bills win this game, but in conference games, it usually goes one of two ways, absolute blowout or it's really tight and they don't deserve to be tight at all. I think the Buffalo bos are a better team, but I think Mike McDaniels does a great job with the window dress. And we're just talking about this. We all go up to the board right now.
Speaker 1: I know you have me on the edge of my seat, so this is show me why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wellt me get the boom going before.
Speaker 1: Whiteboard talk. Whiteboard Louis, you know how to mess with that.
Speaker 2: I figured it out last week. We just pulled his down and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: We're not breaking, Thank you, gentlemen. We're talking about the first drive. First drive. I think this is like the second or third play of the game. Play is nineteen one to bluff. Now you have Tyreek Hill in this like f position right here, and I'm the snap of the ball or right before the step of the ball, He's going a motion and sprint out to the left.
Speaker 1: What does that do?
Speaker 2: One that's gonna expand this end and then make everybody a little more comfortable. While this end is playing in a Y nine technique against Tyreek Hill, He's already made the hole. So the blocking takes find we got two man reaches on the front side and then an a which is a backside outside zone to the mic. These two back here are running a sea block to the most dangerous whether it be three or the Sam. This Sam starts to crash real hard. This while will break off and hold that off. If not, and he kind of is into a little zone drop, they will see up to number three, who is Buddha Baker the event. So this play goes. This play goes for nine ten yards. We're looking at a first down right there. The very next play, you have a very similar setup as far as the front line goes, but you're now in a shotgun situation and you have who alec Ingold The boy now the end once again is playing that nine technique where he's already made the hole except for now. But aren one fifty eight Wanda fifty eight Wanda is the Why is he gonna come across like he's gonna chop this guy? You have a man reach here, man reach here, and then these three are comboing in a certain way to the mic. This is a Reid option off this end. But instead of just he can take it or give it, he has number thirty, who is Alex go into the flat just like Tyreek Hill did right before the ball snap and then kind of go up in a little bit of a wheel route. Waddle goes and blocks a corner. The end now is dropping into a coverage. These two get hung up and make an easy play, almost an ex play to alec Ingle of the situation. So the reason why I bring these two plays up is this is the kind of play calling that the Miami Dolphins are going to need if they're gonna be able to handle an offense and our team like the Buffalo Bills, especially in Buffalo. First fifteen plays in the game are always your best fifteen. Find your best thirty, Miami, and if you do that, you'll be plus six, no problem. I still think I still think Buffalo's gonna take over. Bubble's gonna handle that game.
Speaker 3: But when you handle the game, though, you're saying you still like Miami plus six, plus six, Yeah, I choose my words a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Just going down into the fourth quarter, maybe a field goal game win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that, would love that for my statue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm not looking at a fake seven eleven like you were. But apparently we have to do a full indictment, a full audit on all of our numbers. After what dared did you last?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we'll do a little digging. We'll do a little digging. You want to hand me that, let me shout out.
Speaker 4: So go ahead.
Speaker 3: Hey, you crushed that, Thanks brother crush. That's why everybody in the tailgate should be drinking fireballs. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete.
Speaker 4: Or fan this week, the boy.
Speaker 1: Taylor just talked about it.
Speaker 3: You've got an in division rivalry game with Miami and Buffalo and Fireball Whiskey's here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long.
Speaker 1: Grab your football buddy by around and regnite that rivalry. Flame fellas the fire.
Speaker 3: Oh you get a little leakage, Hey, we'll open it. You couldn't get it open. Hey, I'm telling you, it is tricky.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh you had to bull it.
Speaker 1: Now glued? That didn't it's not spinning there you goddamn since you just took a swing. What is your little fire balls?
Speaker 4: He pick of the week, man, I don't know what happened to my what happened to the spread right here? But I thought the Cardinals was the underdogs at first? Did that spread change?
Speaker 1: What happened? I know?
Speaker 4: I thought they was the underdogs to the Bears.
Speaker 1: Once again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I put the pick.
Speaker 2: In, I couldn't pick that game though, because you picked that game. I had to redo my pick sex three times last night.
Speaker 4: I picked Look, so that game? What do you like in that game?
Speaker 1: The Bears Bears and Cardinals?
Speaker 4: The Bears was the line moved. I promise you the Bears were favored at first. Yeah, the line moved, Yes, the line moved. So with that being said, I'm going to take the Raiders plus seven versus the Bengals and that's plus two sixty.
Speaker 2: So wait, hold on the Raiders money line.
Speaker 4: What happened money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he immediately he's looking at the pivot. He looked at the rapid Fire Raiders at Bengals. He sees a nice little spread there. He's going Raiders.
Speaker 1: He likes.
Speaker 2: Listen, he likes the Raiders.
Speaker 1: You don't know why he likes it.
Speaker 2: Not impossible.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow was just quoted saying that we have to win like six to the last nine or or seven of last nine or something like that, which camera goes, that's doable. So that's the kind of man when you're kind of you're going to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can say that all you want. I'm sure the Titans is saying that. I'm sure everyone else who's having a bad season it's saying that, Yeah, we need to win six games straight. I'm going to do it. Okay, Sure, how.
Speaker 2: Many times this happened? When's the last time it happened?
Speaker 4: That time?
Speaker 2: I said that, No, last time it happened.
Speaker 4: But someone wins six games straight.
Speaker 2: Won like five out of six, you make the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Are you thinking.
Speaker 2: Nineteen? The boys actually did do what we do. There's a championship. That's all I'm saying. Okay, I'm gonna go with I don't like your pick. I think I think the Bengals win that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough one, but you never know.
Speaker 4: They play. I mean, the Raiders play good against the Chiefs. I'm not even gonna care.
Speaker 3: That's because the Chiefs are a little you know, they're undefeated, dat winning, Yeah, don't look at the stats.
Speaker 1: For the love of God, got more interceptions he does touchdowns is Hue. But they're win they're winning, winning.
Speaker 3: But if you look at who they played their combined total, uh record, there we go. That's what I was in the record. Yeah, twenty five and thirty that you know.
Speaker 2: Listen, they're undefeat.
Speaker 4: They still undefeated. Their undefeat.
Speaker 1: You can't hate on to tell you that's not It's hard to win in this league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's hard to win this league. Will your ballsy pick that you looked.
Speaker 3: Up Broncos it's a big spread right here, Denver at Baltimore. Baltimore coming off of a loss to the Browns. The spread right now is nine and a half. I obviously love this game Broncos with the points, but I'm gonna get ballsy and say Broncos come out with a win. Broncos are five and one in their last six games. Bow knicks in his last four games eight hundred and seventy yards, seven touchdowns and only one interception.
Speaker 1: Their defense is playing incredible football.
Speaker 3: Their third yards, fourth and pass defense, seventh and rush defense and third points.
Speaker 1: And although the Ravens they are the best offense in the NFL, they're averaging two hundred yards on the ground. King Henry's leading the way. Obviously you got Lamar Jackson, but.
Speaker 3: If you look at them defensively, they were like a top half team defensively to start the year. In their last four games, they're giving up thirty points per game. So I like the Broncos man. I think bow knicks, he's cleaning a lot of stuff up. He's taking care of the football as long as they play good defense and they can stop the run, because you know the Ravens are gonna stop the run.
Speaker 1: Bow Knicks is gonna have to make plays on his feet.
Speaker 4: With his arm.
Speaker 1: But I like Denver for whatever reason. I like Denver just making an un expected win out there.
Speaker 2: In Baltimore, John Payton, Manny and then bow Knicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah you hear.
Speaker 2: As a rookie. He's a pro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a pro.
Speaker 4: They played the Panthers and then ran the score up on the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Sign What do we just say, Chiefs are undefeated. It's hard to win in this league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that is bad ju ju. You do fake punts, fake field goals on a Panthers team, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta know you can execute it. You started looking at this game like, hey, this is a scrimmage one here, let's see what works.
Speaker 2: What does get this thing out?
Speaker 4: Here's a bad Yeah. Money line Panthers.
Speaker 2: Rock got uh my balls? He picked this week is gonna be the Colts money line versus the Vikings. It's a scary pick. It's a scary pick. The king about something about man, something about a statue at court or back that can just rip it up and down the field really fires me up. Vikings have dropped two of the last three.
Speaker 1: But tough teams though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald has been playing such good football that Kevin O'Connell was actually quoted saying he's keeping the door open for a long term situation with Sam Donald. Now the Minnesota Vikings eleventh overall took j It's the miniscus, I know, and I kind of want Sam on the Titans. I kind of want Sam do free easy, come on over here, Marks Mariota, I know, I know, but he's left the do open. Sam's paining well. I think the key factor here is a Christian Christian Darrison. He just went on ir He's the left tackle for the Minnesota Vikings. We have shown, we know in this league that it is very difficult to protect your quarterback on a consistent basis, and with a backup left tackle him, I don't know if they're going to jump right into the chips and the slides and all that right away. Sometimes they go like, hey, we'll just put him out there in island. We'll figure it out, and nine times out of ten that ends horribly for them. I think Joe Flacco, I think the head coach essentially saying, after Anthony Richardson take himself out for play, we're going to reevaluate everything, everything and then goes Ben is his hopefully franchise quarterback for an answer that's not a long term answer, but a guy that gives you more upside right now. At this point, I think the Colts locker room is feeling pretty excited about the opportunity they have because they know Joe Fly who can absolutely sling it and get him out of bad positions when they bring hot blitz and stuff like that. So I could see the Colt sneaking went away here. Is it the best pick in the world? Is it the best pick in the one? But it's a ballsy pick for a reason plus one eighty five. Vikings are favored by five right now. But I could see the Colts getting fucking sneaky, getting sneaky and sniping one than they shouldn't with Joe flat go at the.
Speaker 1: House where it'll be hard against that defense.
Speaker 2: It's at the Vikings it'll be hard against that defense. I don't disagree.
Speaker 4: And in that stadium, yeah, same Minnesota, dude.
Speaker 2: Minnesota got some cool things about them football, whether it's the college football mascot have the Gopher, whether it's the tip of the cat and the natives out there like they do a nice They do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about Anthony Richardson? Though, have you ever had a quarterback?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: No, never take himself out because he was And.
Speaker 2: You hear coaches every year they're like, hey, man, if you need a breath, just tap your helmet. We'll get you out. For a couple of players trying to throw them a wrath by saying the coach does save Yeah, I've never heard there's fifty three guys on team. He says that the fifty two guys, yeah, does not come out.
Speaker 1: For and mostly mostly it's for like, uh, it's for d lineman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never limon receivers and running.
Speaker 4: And running back and tight ends. Old line never comes out. Quarterbacks never come out. Only way they come out if they get hurt or they shoot, come off or I've never seen an old lineman and I've seen him like, hey, two minutes ship snapping up.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they have more tired than I like, pray out. Literally, they're part of sixteen play drives and early September where it's like one hundred degrees outside. You're like, please, someone just shoot me. I would I rather die than do another snap. But what do you do to the line. You go to the fucking line.
Speaker 4: Hey, I've never in my life Corey Levin.
Speaker 2: We was partying out in London. We get there Thursday, he goes and parties. Quenton Spain goes down. We have like a ten play drive play eight. There's an injury time out for the charger is probably probably just tired. Probably boy starts just throwing up. I start rubbing his back. Hey, brother, this is the process. You can't be coming out. He keeps his ass in there, keeps us in there.
Speaker 1: What we do?
Speaker 2: We lost? We went for two in life.
Speaker 4: I never saw that before quarterback.
Speaker 2: We don't want a shameful place last week in football, whether it be twenty nine for the Bears. Like I tell my children every time they lie about something or try to fail on my honey, always tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Always.
Speaker 1: Not Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: He should have absolutely lied.
Speaker 4: He should have lied.
Speaker 2: He should have said he caught himself a groy. Hey, we worked through. I knew my I know my team enemies, so I came back out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then say.
Speaker 2: Even saying you're tired as a player in general, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a good boy. Just call a running play like just hand Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mans, I missed it. My fault.
Speaker 4: I never told him. I don't think I ever said I was tired when I know I was gassed.
Speaker 3: I know that's what we're talking about. You get them long dry, especially in two minutes where you're just gas. But it's like there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Even you ain't gonna be seeing like a no I know. I called the hudu and get me out.
Speaker 2: Even like a conditioning test when you get in the camp, like when we had ken Wizenhum those fives and back and the second on the second one I do. My legs were like the whole lots of But I would see guys flat bash on the ground. I would think to myself, Bro, people are watching watching you put the hands on the heads to breathe as hard as you can and just please keep walking.
Speaker 1: Like get up.
Speaker 4: They look. I know it's an ego things. Get up people, I'm talking like, get up. All the scouts are here, they're watching.
Speaker 1: If you watch French too, yeah, you getting cut? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You had a guy get shot a week before camp one year, a week before camp got shot, came and did the conditioning test, and then he went into the train room and say I got this injury. They're like, you've been shot.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: The dude gets shot, he does the conditioning test, dies swapping ass on the ground. He's literally like sweating his ass off. They tell they pull him in. Notice, they go, you're cut, cut, You're done. And that happens all the time to condition test, do do conditioning tests, and all of a sudden cut right out. Hey come here, said man, just cut him before you has to die.
Speaker 4: They need they want to see if they've been working, you really been working.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it happened. They still get their all right, I digress, I digress.
Speaker 1: Rappid fires got the rapid fire this week.
Speaker 2: Let's go coop wrapid fire, croup, what you got.
Speaker 6: First game is Raiders at Bengals. Eagles are minus seven over under forty six.
Speaker 1: And a half. Bengals Bengals right seven.
Speaker 6: Next, Patriots at Titans. Titans are minus three and a half over under thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Pass under thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Give me over thirty eight over thirty eight over thirty eight.
Speaker 6: Next, Chargers are minus two at the Browns over under forty two and a half.
Speaker 1: Hardball Chargers, Jamis Winston, give me the Browns plus two.
Speaker 4: Over forty two and a half.
Speaker 6: Jags at Eagles Eagles minus seven and a half over under forty five and a half.
Speaker 2: Shout the Jags fan the chat yesterday during the stream. But I'm going Eagles.
Speaker 4: Eagles minus seven and a half under forty five and a half.
Speaker 6: The Lions are minus three and a half at the Packers over under forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Joy love going no matter, it does matter, bro, League may show up.
Speaker 3: Lines, Let's get Bracley, Let's go Packers plus three and a half.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 2: Question he's playing doesn't.
Speaker 4: Matter on the floor after that week after the performance lines, I'm taking line.
Speaker 1: I know, bro, they are. Now that's a team.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's a team, all right.
Speaker 6: Last one is it Bucks at Chiefs Chiefs are minus eight and a half over under forty six.
Speaker 2: Bucks Bucks plus eight and a half bucks the cover, Yeah, it's a cover.
Speaker 1: That's it for rapid fire, all right? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Is that Tony Hawk?
Speaker 2: Is that Tony Hawk? No, that's just a regular white guy. But I love that you think all white guys are Tony Hawk.
Speaker 1: Jamie, Jamie.
Speaker 2: Here you do that you do have a Tony Hawk?
Speaker 1: That is Nope, draft things you got the draft.
Speaker 2: Would you imagine if Tony Hawk just disrespect Jamie. We love you to deaths, But like if you were Tony Hawk, which one, where's the It might be in the pile. I think you have it because this is this has one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might being here, might being here? All of these picks brought to us by DraftKings.
Speaker 3: What's better than watching football on the weekend, watching football on the weekend with the DraftKings sports book after it, or hand our partners at DraftKings and hooking up all new customers who bet just five dollars, you will instantly get two hundred dollars and bonus bets. Follow all your favorite barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 1: Download the app now again.
Speaker 3: New customers that use our promo code Locker and bet just five dollars on any wager, we'll get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours boys.
Speaker 2: We still let's let's just apologize to the fans. Will wants to apologize.
Speaker 1: Wall who didn't hit Will Arian Robinson.
Speaker 4: But this is a.
Speaker 1: Finger but this is a group effort.
Speaker 3: Egos Derek Henry, you know what I mean, Like we all want Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say report a great especially.
Speaker 2: Only had one touchdown, But I liked Brian Robertson.
Speaker 4: Didn't he have to?
Speaker 2: Sam had too, brother, he could have five. Yeah yeah, but fans, listen, we want this just as bad as you did.
Speaker 1: David Montgomery. I like that pick. I like that pickdown me.
Speaker 2: Look at this little boy right here. I got DeAndre Swift. He is He is the Chicago Bears offense right now. He is the reason why they're able to move the ball up and down the field at all. He takes the pressure off Caleb Williams. He's able. If he can get the end zone for the boys, they have an opportunity this week. I like DeAndre Swift. That by the way, it's shake on.
Speaker 1: That kid is incredible.
Speaker 4: My god man, he a basketball.
Speaker 2: He put the ball out, yeah like Nelly from Longest Short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing out.
Speaker 4: I got to the just one. But I know, I know, I'm saying, I got Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't go, is he's gonna buy a week? Yes, when he comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, my dog said even that great white hair.
Speaker 4: I talked to him personally. He said he very busy, so you know I had to jump phone it before anybody else that's up us.
Speaker 1: This by week.
Speaker 4: But next ye ye definitely just for.
Speaker 2: A lot of touchdowns and practice. I like, how you where your head's at. Yeah, he's gonna be ready to go to the Bible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, I talked to him personally. I was excited.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: My man told me good, yeah, come on, that's your.
Speaker 1: Boy, Hurrican.
Speaker 4: I was on the sideline.
Speaker 2: I gotta listen better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was on the sidel.
Speaker 1: Is that bro?
Speaker 3: When you when you when you're getting in when you get back in there, you're looking like, yeah, yeah it's side.
Speaker 1: Trader Derrick Henry, DeAndre Swift, David Montgomery. Do we know those odds.
Speaker 2: That one is the most confident I've ever felt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one confident last week and the week before.
Speaker 2: But hey, Montgomery's good pull. That's a Derek Henry Pole. Really, I think the one to worry about his mind.
Speaker 1: You know what I did too?
Speaker 3: I did the I took our parlay and then I also did the parlay again, and I did the round robin thing where it's like if any two of the combination scores you.
Speaker 1: So I came out. I still came out up, still came out. I still came out on top.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hedging bets.
Speaker 1: Thanks yeah, thank you, Dragons drafts. When we come back, we're gonna take a quick break. We're all college football. Ohio State, we got the.
Speaker 3: Trophy game of the week, our tier talk, Tier one, two and three, our ballsy pick, and our fan calling parlay right after these messages. All right, welcome back to locker room. We were talking college football trophy game of the week this week, Ohio State at Penn State. We got our tier talks and again our tier talk a Tier one is choosing a team between teams ranked one and ten. Tier two is eleven through twenty five, and our Tier three team is somebody ranked outside the out twenty five. And then we will have our ballsy pick and our fan call in I believe we lost last week, teas and pizza in the chat. How do we want to start this off?
Speaker 4: Boys?
Speaker 1: Big game? Is this a white.
Speaker 4: I saw you sitting right there the whole fucking thigh. Oh I'm no, Hey, but I didn't even I didn't even pay attention to you. Son, Hey, you could not have.
Speaker 1: Handled that better.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have handled that better.
Speaker 4: Hood So we do popouts all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm from the hood. We put all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm from the hoods and we do popouts all the time. And looking at me like I'm supposed to know you're also from the hood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never will.
Speaker 4: Yeah your last name.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another name to put respect on is DraftKings. Dude, what's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend With DraftKings Sportsbook app in your hand. Our partner at DraftKings is hooking up all new customers who've had five dollars will instantly get two hundred dollars and bonus bets. Follow your favorite barstool personality, picks and barstool betting group on the Drafting sports Book app. Down the app now. New customers use promo code to locker l O c K E R and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly. Promo code is locker only at Drafting sports Book. The crown is yours Trophy Game of the Week boys.
Speaker 1: Ohio State monas three a half favored at Penn State. Gonna be a crazy environment, gonna be.
Speaker 2: A wild environment.
Speaker 3: Butthole environment, Yes, sir, I'm assuming you're yeah, he was the butthole. But oh Joe, you got to navigate that San dusky butthole. Yeah, okay, right, kid show's right, show, Hey we can sometimes we just throw stuff at the wall.
Speaker 2: This is a kids show. Okay, he's got to come double zero show. I like it, Lady Walker. This is your favorite segment college football? Who you got hot or Penn State.
Speaker 4: I'm going Penn State. Okay, Well I'm taking Penn State because Tyler Warren tight end baby right now he got forty seven receptions, five hundred and fifty nine yards and four tds. My man is out there eating and I know we missed National TI Ending Day, but I gotta go with him. He's doing his thing. He's gonna have a game against those boys Ohio State. But you got other guys like Nicholas Singletary, Harrison Wallace, Wallace, I think his last name was Wallace. Those boys are gonna get the job done. What are they? Seventy zero let's do it.
Speaker 1: A big matchup.
Speaker 4: It's like three verse four. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This one's a big deal.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm taking Penn State. Even though I made those jokes about you guys, I'll still rock with y'all getting track jokes.
Speaker 1: I think it's a hot seat game for both coaches. Really. I do.
Speaker 3: Ryan Day losing and losing the Oregan obviously having a tough, physical game against my Nebraska Cornhuskers. I feel like if they lose this game to Penn State, bro I mean, he's a re straight losses the top five teams, and also James Franklin on the other side, is one in.
Speaker 1: Twelve against top five opponents. I feel like both of them are kind.
Speaker 3: Of flirting with the hot seat because I feel like Penn State plays great all season until they see red on the other side in Ohio State or blue on the other side in Michigan. So I feel like this is a massive game for both head coaches. I like Penn State because I feel like they're better in the trenches. Ohio State's gonna have to figure out how to run the football consistently consistently, which they've struggled to do. And I just feel like Penn State like they're just a more physical outfit. I like, and Penn State at home like that environment we saw Ohio State. We were at the Oregon game. Oregon at Ohio State. I feel like, Yeah, they had like nine penalties, They're putting the ball on the ground.
Speaker 1: They didn't deal with that environment very well. In Penn State.
Speaker 3: You got to you got a white out, it's a white I think it's all not a white out.
Speaker 1: Noon game.
Speaker 3: Scrap the white out, comments, scraped either way, acted either way, it's going to be a riding environment.
Speaker 1: I just I like Penn State. I don't like either up.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was gonna say yeah I had him down, but I heard he was questionle so I ain't even bringing I don't.
Speaker 2: Like either of these teams. I love Penn State's environment. And for all the reasons you said about James Franklin and the way he's handled top five teams being one and twelve and twelve is a that is I think when he sees the Scarleton gray and I never want to vote for a hostate. I never want Ahio State to win. I think Ohio State poles just went out and they cover I do.
Speaker 1: I think you don't think they have a hangover from you know, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: You know what is crazy. It may seem. No, I don't think they do. They just they've had a tough couple of weeks. You obviously lose the Oregon you have the bio week and you come out and the line's twenty five and a half points against the blame at home. Now, there could be a lot of things in the culture. I know they paid for a lot of their players as opposed to just instilling culture in your team, like good teams are like the University of Michigan. But I just when it comes to James Franklin, him get in the yips. Dude, he gets a little yip beat when he sees scarletton and gray or mazing blue on the other side of him. Dog, I just see a hot State putting this one away. I wasn't aware of the quarterback being questionable. That makes me more confident than ever.
Speaker 4: That secondary who Penn State.
Speaker 2: They they got that freshman wide receiver at a holistate.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is after the quarterback, they can stop the run. They they got a two headed monster in the backfield.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, the two monsters backfield. Somebody yesterday was that you, Coop? Did he come from Oklahoma State? Who is the running back?
Speaker 1: Somebody was?
Speaker 2: Somebody from Ole miss somebody? Yeah, quinch I was. I was told by one of the boys in the back, tough locker room, back guy, tough locker room guy. Not the guy you want essentially being in the locker room and keep it the glue together.
Speaker 1: When things.
Speaker 2: Can allegedly, But you know me and my takes, Dude, I've had like seventeen takes throughout my gambling career. All of them have been wrong. So I could he could be the best guy, the best guy of all time. So who knows, But there's no take answer indeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's move on tier talk. Who wants to start off the tier talk?
Speaker 2: Will?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: My Tier one is gonna be Georgia right now, they are favored by six and eight and a half.
Speaker 1: I think they cover it's at Georgia. I think Georgia is gonna catch their stride.
Speaker 3: I know they've been a little inconsistent, but again, you look at Kirby Smart, He's fifty one to oh versus teams outside of Alabama, and Trevor Etn transferred from Florida, and I'm marrying this to my pick a couple weeks ago when I bet against Saquon Barkley when he played against the Giants. I feel like this is a big game for Trevor et and he wants to run all over them, which again, they struggled to have a consistent running game. I feel like as touted as he is coming from Florida, he's gonna want to get this game. And I like Georgia minus sixte and a half two cover with Florida at home at Georgia.
Speaker 1: My Tier two is going to be Indiana versus Michigan State.
Speaker 3: I feel like when you look at Michigan State, they had a surprising win against Iowa, but other than that, they've gotten choked out by Ohio State, they gotten choked out by Oregon. I think Signetti has those boys playing well, and if you look back even in the gambling data since twenty twenty two, Signetti is eight and two as an away favorite, and they've been seven to zero against the spread since week one. I think Signetti has those boys motivated, inspired, They're having fun, and I think they cover against Michigan State.
Speaker 1: That's my tier two.
Speaker 3: My Tier three is going to be Arkansas plus seven against Yeah, against ole Miss. I feel like Arkansas's kind of they're kind of frisky, and they're playing at Arkansas. I feel like it's an environment you don't necessarily want.
Speaker 1: To be at.
Speaker 2: Dual threat quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ole Miss can win this game, but I like the points with Arkansas there, and that is my tier talk. I was excited to get into my ballsy pick because I think JP's gonna love it.
Speaker 2: That's my tech talk before we go anywhere. I agree with all those picks for the reason.
Speaker 3: The group chat yesterday, Yeah, yeah, I had these these picks turned in and Taylor had all of my tier talk the exact same, exact, same brother you got.
Speaker 2: I didn't even look at Will Cooks. I was like, yeah, I had notes on. I was like this, I think this is the best tier talk I've ever had, and it was like, you literally have every single one of mine. Yeah, had to go back to the drawing board in a big way.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Lenny, uh So, mine tier one is going to be Dupe versus Miami Florida. I'm taking Hurricanes. You already know what Tom is? You all already know what, cam Ward has just been going nuts. My man is out there holding ship down, even scored a touchdown. A great past. Yeah great protection, old line is awesome. Everyone else defense is good. But they threw this man of past. Can he catch? Can he throw? Can he do it? He can do it all?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, booby my house. If you want to win, let booby spit Tier two Texas Tech versus Idole State that as well. Yeah he did, Yeah, yeah you did uh with that? Let me see they I was what seven and oh four and o in conference going against Texas Tech. I'm just taking Iowa steak.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, you need terms of Texas Tech Raider. Yeah, come to the come to the firebar. Hey you got a firebars? Shure them. Sells on Iowa State against your Texas Tech Raiders.
Speaker 7: It's not so much Iowa State, I would say, it's more of how Texas Tech has been playing. Everybody's calling for the offensive coordinators head the play calling, a lot of screen passes. The screen passes are not well.
Speaker 3: You gotta look at me when you say that you have to throw screens against that Ohio stated line.
Speaker 1: That just is what it is. I know he's referring to Nebraska throwing screenplays, just a lot of screen passes.
Speaker 2: You do have Taj Brooks, the running back for Texas Tech.
Speaker 7: Very talented. Baron Morton at quarterback, he's kind of on and off. They brought in a red shirt freshman to come in and kind of dial in against who they were playing last week. I'm just not crazy about Tech. They've been struggling. Iowa State looks consistent as I was saying, yeah, I mean going up to Ames names, it's gonna be cold. I don't think the Red Raiders are ready. I would say, and I think I would say, big.
Speaker 1: What was the line?
Speaker 4: It was, uh, it's thirteen time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would take that.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir, Thank you, mane, thank you. And that's what well I do want to point out. And one on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Iowa State right now is looking good. They're on fire. I don't think they're gonna fall to Texas Tack. That's just my opinion. Okay, my Tier three Vanderbilt versus Arburn, So you know, guys gotta go with the hometown kids. Man. They played tough against Sex they did they played a very good game, and you got you gotta thank the new coordinator. You gotta Tim Beck and Jerry Kill. They were putting ship together to make these dudes exciting, being able to move the ball, being able to run the ball, getting those guys going. So I gotta I gotta take Vanderbilt to cover against Arburn. I know that's that's a good tough one. But I think those boys are gonna hold it down. They're gonna bounce back for that law to Texas.
Speaker 2: Diego Pavia psychopath had a little knee injury in the Texas game. But he's a psychopath. He's go to the wheels fall off.
Speaker 1: He ain't never tapping his helme. No, he's very happy enough.
Speaker 2: I love a guy like that, right, I love a cycle path like that.
Speaker 4: Right now. You can get him in a lower pick, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or free agency whatever. Listen, Diego Pavia is a yeah right now. He's a college football quarterback all the way, all the way. Like the guy doesn't throw the ball down the field. Very nifty on the triple option type of looks they have. They do a great job with the options full backs on their center back swooping over across they do.
Speaker 4: They're very creative, very creative from.
Speaker 2: A from an offensive scheme. All the picks you've just heard. I also tried to take in multiple different phases when I tried to do my tier talk, I truly was grasping at straws at the end. My Tier one, though, is gonna go to the Tennessee Volunteers. They are a favorite of minus sixteen and a half. They're playing versus Kentucky. Kentucky can be sneaky, they cannot be sneaky. However, the boys in orange are going to handle business on that day.
Speaker 4: The boys in black.
Speaker 2: And by the way, shout out Tennessee Volunteers edit game. Do you see that they had like a Venom type of thing crawled up on the orange and just like turned this dude into all black uniforms. Might be the hardest editor in Colina.
Speaker 4: Right now because the Venom movie coming out. So they just took that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Tennessee's more than twenty one points. More than twenty points. Those uniforms on uniform gets you points. My next game, I'm taking Illinois plus three versus Minnesota. I know, I love Minnesota, I love the little Gophers. I think either.
Speaker 1: Minna Goldmire.
Speaker 2: I think Lukelyer, the quarterback, has been doing a great job. They get a little banged up. Versus Oregon, they get they get stuffed a little bit by organ. That's not a fun time for them. This is a bounce back type of team. Brett Bilima the head coach there. He came from Wisconsin a while back when you and I were both there. You remember Brett Blama, right, yeah, you remember, has a hard nose ball club. He and steals hard nos culture. He had a couple of guys getting banged up and bruised up last week against Oregon. He is getting these boys right. I like them plus three right now, I really do. And the thing that see it keeps ringing in my head from Minnesota as their Week one game, they go to kick a field goal, they missed a field goal and they end up shooting off the fireworks during the stadium as if they wont That still rings in my head. No idea why. But that's a big reason my last pick, and it's because the Valley has been activated. Even though they dropped to one last week. I'm gonna take Asu minus Thie versus the Cowboys. Both teams lost last week. Both teams didn't cover. Last week, Okhoma State loses by ten against Baylor. I love Dillingham. I was in Arizona a couple of weeks ago, was able to go. I was driving by my old high school. See the lights on. It was a Thursday night. I was like, let me go check out this JV game for a minute. Go check out the JV game. Worst ball I've ever seen in my life. But the boys were having a good time, and that's what matters the most. A couple of guys were there, a couple of individuals that were from the ninety nine Chaparol High school football team. They went like fifty three and oh they never lost a football game in high school. And the older brother of Kenny Dellingham was there, and all the boys were talking about if Dellingham and ASU is really getting going a fan fairweather fan. State now starting to roll towards the tide at ASU having a little bit more success even though they drop one. I see these boys making a big comeback against the Cowboys, and that is my tier dog.
Speaker 1: I love that easy Tier three pick here in Nebraska.
Speaker 3: My six and a half host in Ucla this weekend just step Ye, that's a good pick as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah against UCLA.
Speaker 4: Yeah they should beat them, I hope. So yeah wait wait who Michigan got up shocked You didn't pick Michigan.
Speaker 2: They played Oregon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't have that. I would have probably added that to my tier top.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're playing the line sixteen. You don't like him plus sixteen. I think they'red a better chance.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: This is a good point in the season to figure out where Michigan's at. I think when you go to Texas, yeah, you had Warren Davison there. He's now back in. But throughout the process of the Steven Joy season, dropping a couple of games, you really find out who you are wink. Martin Dell has done a good job of dialing back that blitzers a little much, letting his athletes play athletes. Has two studs in the middle of Rekavoc in the middle of the pocket Warren Davis, although he was playing a fraudule, not a fraudulent just a bad football team in Michigan State last week, able to push it down and push the ball downfield, get Colston Lovelin a couple of touchdowns. The boys looked good last week. They started taking steps in the right direction. However, Oregan's good ball club. I texted Dan Landing. I texted him and said, hey, you guys got a great ball club out there. You've been doing some good stuff. It's unfortunate you have to run into a one dimensional football team by Michigan. That buzz saw that's gonna take you guys down.
Speaker 1: He ha haed my text.
Speaker 2: So for that reason, I'll be staying away from this game. When you have a head coach of a number one football team, haha, your text makes you a little uncomfortable. Indeed makes you shake a little bit, like Sherman should have made you shake when he jumped up on you when the segment started. But that's why I'm stay away from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Might be leaving at halftime.
Speaker 2: They had show.
Speaker 1: We were, Yeah, we were at Texas. They left that they were leaving at halftime.
Speaker 2: They're leaving. We were in the third quarter. We were in because we say it for the third right, we we knew we.
Speaker 1: Had to leaving.
Speaker 4: They still got paid. Don't matter, they got paid. You talking about the stadium, You still pay the price to go in there. I don't care if you leave half.
Speaker 2: And Michigan selling Boos now Stadium, selling Boo the Stadium.
Speaker 1: They're not going into some hostile environment at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure your school had a very hot anytime you grow up in there.
Speaker 4: Mules running around, actual yeah, actual mule.
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of skin and flat guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, it's Missouri and.
Speaker 1: He's right.
Speaker 2: I like to see the stats on that. How fat of the state it is. Can the rest of them? Louisiana's gotta be.
Speaker 4: Up there to Alabama, mississip Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Really that's southeast area. Yeah, we got to Yeah, that type three diabetes going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Olympics.
Speaker 1: Hit the fireball the balls pick.
Speaker 2: Let's see what Wells picks this week, Fallsy pick of the week.
Speaker 4: That's the pro segment.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Here it is. So many things made football great, but you know what, what the best thing is kicking the living ship out of your rivals. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. And this week we got Penn State versus Ohio State. It's going to be absolutely incredible. And Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab a football, buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry flame to go take it this week.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I was just.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a good time a year to have it too.
Speaker 2: You talk about being from the hood, and he's passing off the cap.
Speaker 4: You know, I got man, my hand being jacked up. Every says playing football, this one don't work. Good hand, good hand.
Speaker 1: You want to kick it off, yeah, kick it off.
Speaker 2: I'm taking this week. I'm gonna take Washington money line versus USC Both teams have now entered the Big Ten Conference. There's something crazy about the Northwest region of the United States and how outdoorsy. We got interesting hair, we got interesting lifestyles. However, when it comes to football, they are so loud, they are so invasive in the opponent's space that it makes it very difficult. You saw it a few weeks ago with Michigan and Washington. They had a hard time. A lot of false starts, a lot of things happening. You see in the NFL with Seattle their twelfth man. They got the aluminum going, they got the stadium, bringing all that sound down to the middle. USC after their big win versus LSU has become a little bit morelen. They're taking these beating from the Bay Ten. They're figuring out what Big Ten football is all about, and they're figuring out right now that we're not tough enough to handle the type of situation. I'm gonna take Washington money line only a plus one to fourteen. But I like Washington this. They got a good quarterback has been dishing the ball all season long.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Let me take you to a night game in South Carolina, Texas A and M massive win last week against LSU. They have their They seems like they have their quarterback and Marcel Reid. He is going to be tough to defend. Both sides have a great defensive line. They can get after the pass rusher. But let's not forget South Carolina. They are coming off of a bye week. Their positions even though they've dropped. They dropped a close game that they should have won against LSU. They lost another one that they should have won against Alabama.
Speaker 1: Two heartbreaking losses.
Speaker 3: Heart breaking, but coming off of a bye, the question is gonna be can they block for sellers and fend off that defensive line by and M. But if they can do that, the MVP of this game is going to be WILLIAMS. Brice Stadium because it gets rocketing. You guys know, JP knows it's gonna be a that's the environment, it's gonna be a fun environment.
Speaker 1: I like USC here.
Speaker 3: Again, they're sitting, you know, bottom half of the conference. The SEC is tough, and M is number one in the conference right now. But if they can take care of business this weekend, the rest of their schedule, I think they got They got Missou, they got Vanderbilt. They're gonna have Clemson. That'll be a tough game as well, but they would be positioned well to.
Speaker 1: Be a three loss team.
Speaker 3: They won't get in the SEC championship game, but they could be a team that could. They need a lot of things to work out for him, but they might sneak in the collegewall playoff.
Speaker 1: Gimmy Beemer, gimme USC this weekend. JP, add to a brother.
Speaker 8: We are the team that every team in college football does not want to see on their schedule because of the games you're talking about LSU Alabama. We flopped one game. What I love about playing Texas A and M. They have not dominated but one team for four quarters and that was Missouri. We all know how Missouri.
Speaker 1: Goes other than that. Listen to this point win versus Bolden Green.
Speaker 8: Talk to him four point win versus Arkansas, ten point win Versissippi State and they were down to LSU seventeen to seven at half, and obviously they lost to Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: They can't play four quarter full four quarter football.
Speaker 8: And when you come into Williams Bryce at night, you have to be ready to play four quarter football. This game, it feels a lot like when we played we had our first coming out party versus Georgia back in twenty twelve, and it was like we won eleven games a year before.
Speaker 1: In the archive is South Carolina for real?
Speaker 8: First play a Sanders kickoff or turn touchdown changed the history of South Carolina forever. And this is what I hope Shane Biemer tells the team because I saw this on TikTok and then I matched these two things together, say say, team, we don't have a prayer today, but I do have a message to God, Heavenly Father. It is time to bear witness to the strength of your creation because after this battle. The heavens may not accept us, hell won't be able to contain us, but one thing is certain, History will remember us.
Speaker 1: Stewie unload the clip, Caro a lot.
Speaker 4: Of money line. I was boy, JP, you should have went last, because god damn, I can't. I don't know how to follow that it.
Speaker 1: Just throw your balls pick.
Speaker 4: I am serve it up. Illinois money line. All right, you already spoke on it, so I ain't gonna say too much on it. But I'm taking II. Yeah, yeah, I'm taking Illinois money line. I feel like I love how I I love it hood way Illinois.
Speaker 9: Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I didn't grow up in the hood. Actually I actually grew up in the suburbs. But I'll play that persona.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, all right, all right, yeah same, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Say so we all just get tattoos, you know, look tough.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Take this fan call and say it. But before we do, will COM's gonna stand up and show you something real nice. And that is the true classic the.
Speaker 1: Call, all true classic.
Speaker 2: Going show them that jeans showIn the kid. These do not come with the jeans. These do not come with the jeans. The con Samon is sponsored by True Classic, very durable, very little, reliable. Just like another sponsor. We have the bend, the stretch, the mobility. Let's say you catch up in a bit of a situation. You gotta run, you gotta jump over some fences, you gotta get under some things. True Classic to be able to give it to you every time. And they're also gonna look very stylish. You see will Comfin's arms right now, you guys, feel good about that. Man looks tough, looks strong. Now when the shirts off doesn't look as good. Still looks good. But with the shirt you can see the traps are popping out. You can see there's a nice little there's a breathable in that tummy area giving us a little bit of love. But it grab his shoulders, grabs his chest in the best way. And boys, mind doudd, you're gonna fuil ten times for the confident with these things on. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with True Classic, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here in our on our socials using hashtag True Classic collar for a chance to win. So right now as you're watching the show, if all you do is put hashtag True Classic Coller. You are giving a chance to get a promo code to look just like Will Compton and this True Classic apparel. Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at True Classic dot com. Love these guys.
Speaker 4: Do anyone have the True Classic draws on right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I know you're a big fan of them.
Speaker 4: I think we all. Yeah, I love them? Do you want to show I don't have my eyes on right now. I wish I did. I need some more. Actually, okay, if I had them on, I would literally pull them down so everybody.
Speaker 2: Gets and you would make our numbers go crazy crazy the enhances. Okay, all right, we gotta love that.
Speaker 4: I love that, hands go and say it.
Speaker 2: Today is Caden Baker, who I believe called in after our red Dewy Dempster stream which are gonna start happening on Tuesdays. We'll get you a specific time, probably eleven am Central time. But let's jump into that call right now.
Speaker 9: What's up, boys, I got a parlay for the boys, putting my nuts on the table. Let's do it obviously rocking, busting with the boy merch the boys holding thing I have boys. First, we're starting in Baltimore. We got Baltimore, we got Denver coming to town, Bo Nicks destroying my Panthers. Whatever, don't give a buck over over I believe it's forty five and a half. Forty five and a half. Now I got two underdog winners for you guys. We got Doug Peterson heading back to Philadelphia. Philadelphia loves him. They love him a lot more than they love Nick Sirianni.
Speaker 1: So give me Jaguars money line.
Speaker 9: Then we head to Sunday Night football. Yes, Vikings and Colts. They made the decision today, bench ar, give me Joe Flacco. Joe Flacco is elite Colt's money line. That's plus eighteen hundred odds.
Speaker 2: Voice, so one reponsibly. You can't say guarantee.
Speaker 4: I can't say guarantee at all.
Speaker 1: I can't say it responsibly, responsibly.
Speaker 2: You feel very confident about this pick.
Speaker 1: I will say because I was on the Eagles. I liked the idea of Peterson going back to Philly.
Speaker 2: I was that was my one My one thing with this with this pick was I was on the Eagles as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I kind of liked that like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'll ride this one. I'm a variety too. It's a little three.
Speaker 3: Legger Broncos versus Ravens over forty five and a half, Jags money line versus Eagles and Coach money line versus Vikings plus eighteen hundred.
Speaker 2: I got blistered last week in the DraftKings sports book gap with Nebraska money line and Vanderbilt money line.
Speaker 1: I was there with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah we were close, but this could make it all better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were close last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah we were close.
Speaker 4: But this is a nice one.
Speaker 1: No moral victories, there's no no moral victories.
Speaker 2: Either win or you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bellas hell of a show, guys, anything else, No, how here Spootuber, Happy, Spootober big unstiny caisses. Make sure you're dropping, pump in the chat, pumping the chat, sure you're a subscribed to the show. Will be back with you next week. Every Thursday at six am. Bust with the Boys on Tuesday. The locker room is on Thursday. Happy Spool also streams streams on Tuesday. Boys are with You all week long. Boys are with you all week long.