Speaker 1: Now you're on your phone millennial.
Speaker 2: No, I had a look up.
Speaker 1: I had to look up hit hit it loop two phone.
Speaker 2: I guess tim, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Well, tell you what's hair? Ray?
Speaker 2: Jel Than like, yes we will and ones we don't like. Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode forty seven. Cool, we're getting there.
Speaker 1: We're getting there. Get ready episode fifty.
Speaker 2: You should cut your afro so you don't get confetti stuck in it?
Speaker 1: What I have? What?
Speaker 2: Your hair is curly and it's really big right now and if I shot confetti into it would get stuck in there.
Speaker 1: Do you know when I was a kid, I used to grow my hair out really really long, and it was always fun to pick it. Can we please post a picture of me as a child with my Oh, yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Did you go to school with a pick in your hair?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, it's actually really funny. Freshman year of high school, the first day of school was picture day. Yeah, you were supposed to have your hair cut above the collar. And I was like, no, I'm going to be a rebel. And they sent me home.
Speaker 2: And you had a bowl of cereal and it was really cool. What cereal was it?
Speaker 1: It? Was frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Oh, very good.
Speaker 1: JK.
Speaker 2: You know, when I had my picture taken, I was always very envious of the kids that could afford package D. You know when you looked in the mirror, there was that shot of the looking at themselves in the mirror. Yeah. I never was able to get packaged D.
Speaker 1: That's funny. We didn't even have that as an option. Yeah, no, there was no c You just got your picture.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. We talk about cereal here, and we think inside the box on this particular podcast, trademark. Perhaps other podcasts think outside the box, but we do not trademark. Yeah, so we're gonna do you know, let's explain it. It's you know, some people could be new to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very sure. We get a bunch of new listeners. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We do two episodes a week, one Monday, one Friday, and Today's hold on Today's Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ooh god, this was a hard work week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sure was. And we do one new cereal, one classic cereal, and usually a bonus box because Andrew's always so hungry for more cereal.
Speaker 1: Never it's always Scott just being like I need to literally just release all the cereals I have at one time.
Speaker 2: And this is about the time where I ask Andrew if you'd like a new cereal or a classic cereal to start. I would like to start with a new cereal, a new cereal. Okay, Oh, before we do that, I've been getting a lot of requests since it's still not Halloween yet. Yeah, to try the Reese's Puffs bats, Oh my god, I would love that. No, I'm not going to do it because all it is is Reese's Puffs shaped like bats, so it's exactly the same cereal. So I don't feel that there's a need to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, Really, I'm the part of the podcast too where Scott says something that sounds appealing to me and he goes, no, never, but you hate that. I hate that, so we're not doing it.
Speaker 2: It's the same reason why we didn't do spooky frosted flakes or spooky fruit loops.
Speaker 1: Oh what the hell, man, you didn't tell me about any of these.
Speaker 2: I did, you don't listen to this thing? No, because they're exactly the same as fruit loops and frosted flakes with marshmallow. So that's why we're not going to do them, but they're spooky. You're spooky, all right. Going down to the cereal sack. We're a brand new cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You may have seen this brand on yogurts and some drinks they have also, you know, and it's good for your belly and it's called good Belly. Oh god, probiotics cereal.
Speaker 1: I hate hate the box.
Speaker 2: It's very like authoritative.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And there are one billion probiotics in this box.
Speaker 1: It just looks like a diet.
Speaker 2: It's good Belly probiotic cereal, peanut butter crunch, peanut butter covered, multi grain o's cereal with probiotics. And it's actually see I can tell from the top here. You can't because you have no clue about anything related to cereal. But this is a General Mills product. So there's no box top on it because they're trying to be cool, but you could tell from this little blue thing here and best effused by this is a General Mills product. Okay, yeah, you don't really care about that. So oh there it is. Look that they have smoothies, yogurt, granola bars and more straight shot. What's that? I don't know, whatever it is it's a probiotic cereal. It's supposed to be good for your tummy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Oh the box.
Speaker 2: Look at this bag, the nice bag. What's look at that? Oh that's legit. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I mean it's an all white bag.
Speaker 2: What's in it? You can't see what's in it. But so I'm gonna scotti shake it.
Speaker 1: I'm a little worried about that.
Speaker 2: Here is shake it up, now throw it back all right? Cool? I can't get it back in the box. Now, you know how much I hate that. I also don't know which is the top or the bottom.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter, it does. Yeah, because we're gonna get all the cereal flakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I yeah, you're always you go into new things.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a creature gonna like it? Oh? Is that what I sound like to you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, you're like, I want all the cereal? No, no, noam?
Speaker 2: Is that what I sound like? Andy?
Speaker 1: Actually? Yes, I just haven't. No one's none of your friends have told you yet.
Speaker 2: But ic peanut butter smell.
Speaker 1: They can't actually case, this is gonna be dietetic peanut butter.
Speaker 2: What isn't? Yeah, it is dietetic My mom always used to say that when I was little. Now we get so angry. I'm like, that's such an awful word. Dietetic.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a word.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because you don't like something. See, how can you criticize me? Be like you go into new cereals like me, but yet at the same time, be like, I don't like words. The words are bad. Dietetic isn't a nice word.
Speaker 2: There are some words that bothered me. I don't like the word tasty. That always bothered me. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Guess what if I like the cereal, you know what I'm gonna say, the cereal's quite tasty. I love pissing you off.
Speaker 2: One percent milk from Shopwright because we still don't have that milk sponsor, although one of our buddies on Twitter reached out to Shopwright for us, so maybe they'll start giving us my.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, here's your spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh I thank you, Scott Good Belly probiotics pass over Elvis Durant's new book, Where Do I Begin? In stores? Now?
Speaker 2: It's almost like you're making a cut. Here we go. Okay, there's got some good peanut butter flavor. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: It tastes like.
Speaker 2: Don't say it tastes like peanut butter cheerios because it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, it tastes like creamy peanut butter.
Speaker 2: It does just like on the checks see General Mills. General Mills say peanut butter cool. They almost looked like multi grain cheerios. Yeah, with a quoting of peanut butter. Yeah, I would agree to that. I give this three bowls. Oh, I think they're really good. Spoonpoon, whole grain notes, whole grain corn, sugar, and peanut butter. Four bowls for me.
Speaker 1: I like these because they're pretty teeny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're pretty tay.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I beeped it out when I went back to editors, I beeped out.
Speaker 1: We'll beep this out.
Speaker 2: Taste stea, this is really good. It'd be good if there was a little bit of chocolate in it. No marshmallows. Now, I just how about a fluffer Nutter Cereal?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 2: If Nutter Butter Cereal had marshmallows in it. Hello, post just created you a million dollar.
Speaker 1: Idea fluffer Nutter Cereal. But for Nutter Cereal, didn't you say there's peanut butter and jelly Cereal? I would like that.
Speaker 2: I started that online. It's made by a company called Millville. They're also an offshoot of an offshoot of Posts. Oh wow, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: What cereal companies have gone the way of the record label. Absolutely, it's an offshoot of that's exactly.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is, because like the Mothership and then Family Tree. Yeah, exactly. So one of these days when I can find them. I've seen them online. I just don't know what story you can get them in, and I don't feel like spending eight dollars on Amazon for it. But it's one of those off brands that you could probably find in some local supermarket chain. If you see it, let us know you.
Speaker 1: Gave a perfect amountain It wasn't too much. All right.
Speaker 2: Let's try the milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the milk is decent.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four bolts from me, all right, going down to the cereal sack for the classic. This is a post classic.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 2: What is it? Go ahead, Andrew, what is it, Coops? You know that Post doesn't make corn pops Andrew any other.
Speaker 1: Guesses Crispy Tan cereal?
Speaker 2: No, listen, if you're going to guess dumb serious, at least guess the ones you always guess.
Speaker 1: Cinnabon.
Speaker 2: No, all right, So this cereal came out in h around nineteen ninety four. I remember eating it as a kid. We used to have it in my house a lot. But back then it was called Blueberry Morning. It's gone through a few changes and the box is different, and now it's a part of the Great Grains family from Post. So it's Great Grains Blueberry Morning Cereal.
Speaker 1: From now on. I want to say Great Grains like somebody in like the fifties in a movie what Great Grains.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of Great Ape, Great Pape, Gray Ape. That was a cartoon in the seventies and eighties. Okay, you know who Great Pape is, No, mister Peebles, who oh No? That was mcguilla gorilla.
Speaker 1: What wait, I do know mcgilla Gorilla. Yeah, because Cartoon Network used to play.
Speaker 2: There was Hannah Babarral cartoons from when I was a child, which was so long ago. Because I'm so old. The only thing you know is rug Rats because you're such a millennial.
Speaker 1: Your words, not mine.
Speaker 2: Hey, Scott, did you know that the coming out with the Rugrats movie? Yes, Andrew, you told me in every episode, and I've never seen it or heard anything about it except from you. All right, let me.
Speaker 1: Open this bag from this is Cereal Karma. I hope you can't open the back. The bag explos in your face.
Speaker 2: Big flakes. I don't see any blueberries, did I, Scottie? Shake it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh, there's some. Okay, here we go, Great Grains post Blueberry Morning Cereal. I need to make sure you get some dehydrated blueberries. It's a good thing. Greg T's not in here. He would flip his wig.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how much I hate dehydrated things.
Speaker 2: I said, do you want the cup that only has one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well guess what I'm gonna give you the one with all of them.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's fine, I understand passing it over Elvis Durand's new book.
Speaker 1: Where do I begin again? Great Grains?
Speaker 2: I'm leaving Blueberry Morning, Okay.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: We'll let you know when there's something chocolate. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, where's the blueberry?
Speaker 2: I don't think yours has one? Hold on here?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're pouring half. Oh god, they look like little chocolate turds. Well I guess a turd. Oh I lost it?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna eat it even without Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you have to eat the blueberry. Find it, you'll see.
Speaker 1: Why can you just hand me one?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: I just saw it. Oh my god, you have to like dig into your palm eat it.
Speaker 2: It's chewy, right, it's not dehydrated. They're chewy. They're delicious to who me? Blueberry Morning has been around almost as long as you've been alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. And guess what it hasn't aged?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Can you make a clown noise? If I have a one liner? What like a clown like?
Speaker 2: I have to find that sound?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Three bowls in a spoon. I like it. I'll continue to eat it. Three bowls. Okay, not terrible. You didn't hate it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: No, guess what I have for you?
Speaker 1: What? Serial killers?
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a given at this point, isn't it. I don't even know why I ever play it because it's always a bonus box. Yeah, next week quitting to throw people for a loop and just do two boxes and call it a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, go for it, all right.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if I can get I can you know what? I can give you a clue or two. Yeah, you've definitely heard about this cereal. Okay, you've heard it. And when I play this next thing for you, you're gonna be like, oh, okay, that's exactly what you can say. You're ready because this bonus box is greenberry grainberry, healthy cereal for your family. Oh okay, you've heard that jingle before. It's grainberry cereal. I've tried one or two before in the past on my own, not for you.
Speaker 1: And wait, what is the cereal call?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, no, no, it's just what I thought it was named. Is different than what you just said. It was greenberry, grainberry. I've been saying, great berry.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? It's grainberry with onyx sorghum.
Speaker 1: Grape berry, great berry. I guess the cereal for your family.
Speaker 2: I guess that jingle was really successful. All right, Here we go down of the cereal sack and this particular box is honey nut grainberry with Onyx sorgum. That's a special it's an oat or a wheat. It's a grain, healthy grain.
Speaker 1: This cereal looks like it's straight out of the like late eighty's, early nineties.
Speaker 2: It's the un to activated so old. Yeah, their sun activated antioxidants.
Speaker 1: Can I just say the sun is not activating any oxidants? Because what they're doing is what do they put the grains out in the sun and then when it's time for them to bring them in, they just throw them in a bag? What did the sun do?
Speaker 2: Well? Bob Harris, he's the president and he's on the back of the box here.
Speaker 1: Cool sa hey im, Bob Harris, I put my grains in the sun.
Speaker 2: He almost sounds like beat it.
Speaker 1: Who celebrated his birthday recently?
Speaker 2: He sure did. He's eighty. Wilford Brimley is eighty five.
Speaker 1: Had diabetes and he had grainberry.
Speaker 2: See that just shows that you can live with diabetes.
Speaker 1: So true. Okay, such a great man. Okay. Can I ask a question? There's no actual cereal in this?
Speaker 2: This looks like some sort of animal feed.
Speaker 1: Is there any actual like fruit in the cereal?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So they just put cereal on the box.
Speaker 2: Garage just gave me the dirtiest look. The garage just walked through and gave me the dirtiest.
Speaker 1: You've had the cereal. Probably not the unexorbum would have affected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not gluten free.
Speaker 1: Yeah sorry, that's what you get when you son activate your greens.
Speaker 2: So sorry, Garrett, you can't have it because you have beat it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till Andrew gets his own show and is more successful than you.
Speaker 2: Sadly that could never happen. All right, Andrew, here's your cup of so bitter greenberry, have some sour milk.
Speaker 1: Taking the greenberry over. Elvis Durant's new book, Where Do I Begin? In Stores?
Speaker 2: Now Here we go? You know what, we should not have done this last, because we're gonna want something sweet after. Here we go. Okay, it's actually not that bad.
Speaker 1: I like it. Four bolts in a spoon.
Speaker 2: No, come on, dude, four bols. I don't love the textra It tastes like a slightly sweet packing peanut.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So like whenever I say something like, Harry, you so specific, you totally have eaten a plastic peanut, like I believe it one hundred percent their syrofoam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've had one in my mouth before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, just just wanted to confirm that to our listeners. Yeah, oh it's dimond. Can diamond have this diamond? Can totally have this diamond?
Speaker 2: You can have it. It has Onyx sorghum. The executive producer Whole Grain Oats brown Sugar Wheat Starch Sorghum blend, which contains brand Whole Grain Onyx modified corn starch. Can't have it honey corn. See oh r in guy, But it's just the starch from the corn.
Speaker 1: Could you try great green? No, No, you're ready try to kill one person. I got it.
Speaker 2: Open the mouth open. You're gonna have it because I.
Speaker 1: Know you can't. That was a little terrifying.
Speaker 2: Here you go, dear, thank you. Three balls from me. Don't love it, but it's all right. I thought it was good. I gave it four bowls. You know, no, you backed it down.
Speaker 1: Uh uh. I got four bolts and spoon and I brought it. I wrote it down.
Speaker 2: Do you have a bloody nose? Oh? You just put your phone down On Elvis's new book, Where do I Begin in stores? Now?
Speaker 1: Page yes, Page one page one, on one forty seven, on page one forty nine.
Speaker 2: And maybe like two yeah, the last the acknowledgments Pageyeah, you and I are on it. And Andrew's not all right anyway. So thanks for checking out serial Killers. It's episode forty seven. We're just three away from me throwing stuff at Andrew. And if I throw things at you first, please follow us on Instagram and Twitter at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: I feel like we need to start playing games, like you know what.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to do. Yeah, thank you for reminding me. Okay, people are yelling at us. They want these ugly shirts.
Speaker 1: So my dad wants one, he does, Yeah, can you put one to the side.
Speaker 2: Sure, here's how I want to do it. What you should do is take a picture of yourself, yeah, with a cereal that you want us to review. That we haven't done.
Speaker 1: Yet, okay, and if we review that.
Speaker 2: Cereal, we'll send you a shirt. Oh I love that. That's a good Okay, So tweet us or.
Speaker 1: Tweet us at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Just tweet us, because you know what, Andrew is so not on the Facebook. My god, yes we are on Facebook, but Andrew just is He's I don't know, I don't know what his problem. He's so busy, these millennials, they're so busy.
Speaker 1: Next time you plan a national book tour, let's talk. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're getting paid for that also, so just do that. Yeah, I want to give away a couple of shirts. You know, we'll review one or two of the series and we'll send your shirt. We only have larger extra large, so I hope you're a little bit hefty. Otherwise it's a night shirt.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wear my Cereal shirt at night anyway. Okay, yeah, and I'm not a hefty.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why. Can we talk about one thing really quick? How you want a size in between large AXL?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can we talk about that please? Because right now, look, I'm wearing a large shirt. You could see them my curves a little bit, all right, So but when I put on an extra large shirt, I'm swimming in it. So I really need I really want them to start making large plus. You know, when I go out to a steakhouse, I order my meat medium plus because I don't like medium. Well it's a little bit too much. A medium is a little bit too pink. So I go medium plus. Why can't there be a large plus?
Speaker 1: Wait? So you actually say the words medium plus? Yeah, I've never heard that before at a steakhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say not quite medium well, like medium plus.
Speaker 1: Wait, you also like your steak like somewhat burnt.
Speaker 2: And I put ketchup on it. No, not burnt. Medium well, even medium well is not burnt. It's just God, I don't really like it to be super pink in the middle.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Nothing that.
Speaker 1: Delicious? You don't like your meat cook that way?
Speaker 2: No? Why don't you just go to the butcher shop and get some ground beef and just eat it with a spoon right out of the package.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Because it's got to be cooked. Yeah, it's still cooked. You just got to see it.
Speaker 2: Its to be cooked through and through. Okay.
Speaker 1: No Tartar podcast, Tartar podcast. Okay, so we're making from now on you can get a small, A medium, a large, A larger, and an xcel.
Speaker 2: Well there's that one company that did that responded that they make larger. That's their size. It's small, medium, large, larger, and extra large. I think that's so wonderful. Uh, their marine something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it's really bad. That's like the gateway drug to the XL.
Speaker 2: That's the gayway to the access.
Speaker 1: Dipping your toes in because you feel fine that you're wearing a large shirt, right, not an excel, but a large shirt to hear your podcast, Andrew, thank you so much, Garrett. I appreciate the support. Go go on, Cereal, Scott. I think the larger shirt is the gateway into being like, oh, suddenly the larger doesn't fit. I need a larger, larger shirt.
Speaker 2: Well, we've already talked about all the envelopes that you left me with my weights on them, so I'm hoping to get down to the one ninety and then I could just get a regular large again. But in the meantime, I need a large plus and marine layer. They make larger except they're very expensive, so I'm not gonna buy anything from them. I'm just gonna complain about it. Hey, this has gotten way off track. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us like us, do all those things, Subscribe and there'll be a new episode view us. Yeah, do that. I love the ratings and the reviews. I love reading the reviews. They're a lot of fun, so we'll see you Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Well this is Friday, Scott, so we'll see you Monday morning.
Speaker 2: So confused, just crunch?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Scott, you dropped a cheerio. Oh sorry, you dropped a grainberry on Elvis Durant's new book, Where Do I Begin in Stores? Now?
Speaker 2: Okayun did I dent it?
Speaker 1: I think there's a dent on Elvis Durant's new book, Where Do I Begin in Stores?
Speaker 2: Now? Have a great day, Crunch. Do I really have to buy the book?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean yeah? That really does accentuate your curves?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we're back. What inside the grainberry box?
Speaker 1: There's coupons?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Look they're hidden coupons printed in there.
Speaker 1: That's sneaky on green products. We don't need to see, Bob Harris, just put the coupons on the side.
Speaker 2: Silver palate, pasta sauce, silver palate, oatmeal, grainberry cookie mix, muffin mix.
Speaker 1: Are you going to buy this brownie mix? Are you gonna buy this greenberry pancake?
Speaker 2: Patter?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the third time I'm asking. Are you going to buy eight, get one free? Buy eight grainberries? Yes, that's a little much. Yeah, I'm too much on exorb them. You're gonna explode
Speaker 2: All right now, back to the regularly scheduled end of show.