Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: All right, Buck, brief time, everybody. Michael Malice with us hosts of your welcome fantastic program.
Speaker 3: You should all check out. Michael.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to you since the election. I wanted to get first and foremost, your your thoughts on what's going on right now. You got NFL players doing the Trump Dance. You got people running around seemingly more excited about Trump than ever before. MSNBC has hosts going to pay homage to Trump at mar A Lago after saying he was hitler.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot that's happening in different ways. First of all, I think you'll agree with me, and it's very rare I do this. You have to give the media some credit because they prepared their voters for a loss. It's not like twenty sixteen where they're suffering this kind of existential trauma. Part like the in the marginally ones saw this as a possibility. So that is good in terms of not having unrest and all sorts of your insanity happening Number one. Number two is just historically, you know, grow any kind of entertainment, you've got the corporate wing, and then you've got the cool stuff, right, You've got the stuff that they play on the radio and the mall, and they have the records that you know you have to order from far away. So when you have all of corporate entertainment behind one candidate, you know, beyondce to Taylor Swift and every other one of these people, it's going to create The cool move to do is to go away from that. You know, instead of watching ABC, CBS, NBC. Remember we were kids would watch what Spike or MTV or something like that. So I think, just on a very basic sociological level, that's what's happening there. But two is Kamala Harris was like a combination of a cop, like an annoying your friend's annoying mom, a d I hire. It's like she's like this clown car of all the things that so many people hate. And we've at a time and place where podcasts are so influential in terms of shaping our opinions of people, and she's, even though she's relatively young, is still in this kind of like two thousands model.
Speaker 2: Now, do you think that the decision she made to not do the Rogan podcast. I know you've been on like fifteen times or something, so you know there's that how.
Speaker 1: Many times you've been on?
Speaker 3: Right, big fan?
Speaker 1: I know, I just wanted to hear you say a big fat goose, big fat goose.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know what Joe, you know what I mean? You know you can put it.
Speaker 1: In word for a guess who are likable and myself so harsh?
Speaker 2: You know, you know he's he's making memes of how big my head is.
Speaker 3: Where we're like in the green room here getting ready, you know, versus green room.
Speaker 1: We're both in our underwear green room, green room, green room. Yeah, you're room right now.
Speaker 2: It's the virtual green room. And they're pajama pants, sir, not underwear, elf.
Speaker 1: I'm in sheth underwear.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So she didn't go on the Rogan show.
Speaker 2: Was that actually the better move that her going on because it would have been more catastrophic? I mean, do you think going forward, democrats realize they have to do the biggest shows by audience and not just what they've been doing for the last forty years, it.
Speaker 1: Would have I think she would have been disaster and Rogan, let's put that out there, because he has a great BS detector. He wouldn't have been tough in terms of being playing gotcha like Peter Doucy, you know at the White House correspondence briefings with KJP. But her entire candidacy and political career is very performative. Right. It's her like trying to guess what answer is going to get her the most votes. I forgot who it was, maybe with Scott Adams, but she just seems like someone who doesn't even read a newspaper and just reads headlines. It's very bizarre. Like I remember in twenty twenty when she was running for president and someone asked her about banning plastic straws and she's like, yeah, I think we should, and it's clear she had not thought about it for at all, but was like, Okay, this seems like the lefty answer, and I'm going for the lefty votes, and it's the primary. I'm going to give that. So she doesn't seem to have very many convictions, so that's very hard to pull off for three hours.
Speaker 2: Here's the here's the thesis, though, I want to. I want to post to you the uh has the lesson or or the lessons have been learned. I guess now it's a question yes or no.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You have people like John Oliver. I don't know what kind of audience he even has these days, or what kind of residence he has with Democrats, something about people thinking that we need British people with British accents to yellous about our politics.
Speaker 3: I've never understood this, Like if I went to.
Speaker 1: I went to like what, Oh darn, you understand this perfectly because there's a certain part of population that uses secondary cues to determine truth or false. This is why Joe Biden refers to herself as a doctor. This is why so many of these shit libs for themselves as ESQUIRE or PhD on their social media, because these are cues that this person is smart and therefore should be listening to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you know they take a British accent is smart. I just think it's kind of to assume that some guys are like, oh, like, I'm from Liverpool.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you watch Gwango.
Speaker 2: No one cares, right, It's bizarre. A lot of people care you're right. People shouldn't care. People should not care about it, Yehrrect, it's I have a disdain for people who hear a fancy sounding accent and automatically assume that this person is worth listening to you.
Speaker 3: That's what I should say.
Speaker 1: Hold on this I'm interrupting with is a key point, A central part of contemporary leftism, obsession with the foreign and the exotic. Oh, I got these chocolates from whatever country. Automatically it's gonna sound like it's better because it's important, Like you don't know.
Speaker 3: That it's aboutter.
Speaker 1: You don't know this can find this country, Ukraine and all these other things. So they're very fixated on the out group and any kind of They're not waving their flags, but they're gonna wave some other countries flag, you know, seven days out of the week. So the fact that someone is an accent will tell them in their mindset that this person's better than us because their other Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, and that I agree with your assessment. I just wish that wasn't the case. What I want to asking about about John Oliver though, is he's saying, you know, there's no evidence for girls are as good as boys in sports doing this whole thing you saw him on the trans issue. Is that is that gonna fly anymore? At least for the foreseeable future. They're just digging in on You think they're not gonna abandon this hill, They're gonna keep fighting on it.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, there's two different things. You say. Are they gonna abandon this hill? Are they are the gonna fly? It's still gonna fly until the script flips. And I think the script is gonna flip very quickly on this issue because there's i know, like a lot of people think, oh, the Democrats are rather left or all stupid. There's a lot of smart people in that party and in that movement, and they can see the right in the wall. This is also alienating Trump got if you just get enough black men or enough gaze, this is gonna flip some states and flip some races. Right. So there's plenty of gay people who are very uncomfortable that they have to fight for decades like they're dudes who like dudes and that doesn't make them a woman. And now they're being told who wah you actually are Woman's like who wha wha wha whoa whoa whoa and when you get kids involved, it gets even trickier. So what's going to end up happening I predict, and I bet you're gonna agree with me, is corporate media are going to pave the way by writing articles about the OH hormones have side effects we never thought of, and talking about these transitioners and the hidden costs of medical transitioning an early age and maybe we should wait. And when that happens, the politicians will have the space with their audience to follow suit. So they are going to back away. But whatever Oliver says, he could say, no matter how ridiculous it is, the more ridiculous, the more they'll be proud to champion it, because that's how faith works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is if you're in a cult, the best, the closest person in the cult, of the cult leader is always the one who's like, well, I'm not going to sleep with my wife because you say I can't, but you can sleep with my wife, right, Like the utter devotion and debasement of reason and reality. I want to ask about the Doge team and what Trump's going to do here. I want to kind of take a forward look. But first up, our sponsor here is Birch Gold. We got thirty five trillion dollars in debt, and we've got people that are trying to do something about it, this Trump administration. But that's a lot of money. That's a very big number no matter what. So even if they come in and they try to slash and burn all this crazy spending, you might want to diversify your savings. I'm talking about using Birch Gold to either buy real physical gold and silver, or to help you convert an IRA or four one k into an IRA in physical gold. Best news doesn't cost you a penny out of pocket. You just text Bucked in ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight get your free info Kit plus right now through Black Friday. You receive a free one ounce silver Eagle for every five thousand dollars purchase. Protect your savings with Birch Gold. Text my name Buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight and claim your eligibility for free silver today the Doge team my concern.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at that he's actually got a silver coin there.
Speaker 3: Look at that fantastic. I hope you got it from my friends at Birch Gold. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 2: I am concerned that Elon, who I think is as impressive a person in terms of accomplishment as exists in our lifetime and perhaps many lifetimes. I am concerned that Elon is about to run into the buzzsaw of bureaucratic intransigence and federal judges who are absolutely devoted to the communist cause here, et cetera, et cetera, and that this is gonna be much harder than people are getting a sense of. Right now, what do you think are you Are you optimistic about this or do you think that when they say they're gonna get rid of whole government departments?
Speaker 3: Really yeah?
Speaker 1: I By the way, I really appreciate that you have this perspective, because so many people were like, all right, we want it's over. It's like okay, like Slayer roles like that. One of the points I made, and I'm sure obviously you're going to agree, is these mess deportations. There is a gigantic infrastructure to maintain these legal immigrants in America, including plenty of people in the judiciary. And if the judiciary rules against Trump, it's not like Ice is going to be like, well, we're just gonna go with the president ignore the judicial system says that's not how it works. So that is going to be an issue in terms now in terms of self deportation of something different in terms of what you're talking about. I think Elon is really I think a lot of politicians are more naive, like they really thought, Okay, I'm going to get into government, we have the Republican majority, We're gonna start cutting stuff. And then you get there and you realize every single program in DC has someone who's sponsoring it and that's their pet project and no one wants to cut it. Elon, of course is not a Republicans are being elected, and as a CEO and Vivek as well, he's going to have a much better approach about, Okay, what's producing return on investment, what's just a cost, and what's you know, politically costly. So he's gonna make some great recommendations. I hope. I hope Trump's ego works in the way that the classical CEO does, which is I'm the head of the company. I'm going to hire brilliant people. They're going to run the departments, They're gonna figure out what to do. Then they're gonna come back to with recommendations. I'll take the recommendations and I get all the credit. A genius how I thought all these things fine, Like I don't think Trump is a nuts and bolts guy in the same way Reagan wasn't. He had a good staff. He just had the big picture you guys figured out. And I think Elon knows very well how to deal with bureaucracies. Now, the Washington bureaucracy is a lot more powerful and entrenched than any companies had to deal with. But I remember vividly and I thought about this week thirty years ago. I was in college and made a speaker from New Zealand and they had had a right of center. I don't remember. The party was government and they were privatizing things. And what they had done is they did it basically like snowball, Like they privatized one thing, and before people had a chance to freak out, they privatized the other. The prize, you know, at a certain point, like they no one knew how to keep up. Now that's different because of parliament, right, so you just if you have the majority, you could do basically what you want. So I am hopeful that I'm certain Elon realized, Okay, you're gonna be called fascist already, you're gonna be called radical, you're gonna be called extreme. If you're gonna pay the cost, you might as well spling for the fences, because they're going to call you that anyway. So why go for five when you could get seven? And why go for seven when you get ten.
Speaker 2: I do love his philosophy of if you don't cut too much, you haven't cut enough, because I can tell you from a government side of things, meaning you know, if you don't go to the place where you go, well, maybe we should put that little piece back, you know, or maybe maybe we should scale this down a little bit.
Speaker 3: You're probably nowhere near where you.
Speaker 1: Have to be to affect effect real change, honestly, but if even one department gets cut, this is so major in terms of the Overton window and showing people that this is possible. It will also put great pressure on governors to look at their states and be like, oh, look at me, I cut this department in my state. So that's the kind of trickle down effect that could be really powerful, you know.
Speaker 2: I think also there's the biggest freak out we've seen so far. Some people would say that it's Matt Gates as Attorney General. In terms of the nominees, what do you think about the RFK junior factor at HHS and what the system will do Because people think AJHS, I think CDC they had, like Medicare is in there. We were talking about a multi trillion dollar agency in our multi trillion dollar healthcare industry. And a guy showing up who's like everyone's too fat and sick and the drug companies are lying about stuff. I think that's going to shake some cages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no question though that our off case at old school lefty and Medicare is one of their favorite things. So he's not going to cut in terms of, you know, not having poor people or unhealthy people have access to healthcare. So that's a really concern what lefties were best at and they abandoned like since Romney, and I'm shocked that conservatives picked up this baton is being skeptical of corporations. When you remember, you and I both remember very vividly that this Chamber of Commerce guy is the quintessential Romney Republican, Republican through and through, and there were those riots in the world in the was Seattle where you had these kind of globalist organizations. All the lefties don't trust Monsanto. You know, we should be skeptic, Occupy Wall Street. Then overnight big pharma can do no wrong. Just shove whatever they tell you in your body and there can't possibly be long term side effects. That's ridiculous. That's tin foil hat Alex Jones theory. So for RFK to bring the skepticism of big pharma to government is something I think is superbly healthy. He's completely correct that if you look at photos of people in the sixties to now on the beaches, the fact that mobility scooters are a thing is insane, you know, to that extent. And you also remember when we were kids that we were told low fat food, high carb food keeps you skinny, totally the worst, the worst part.
Speaker 2: And don't eat don't eat red meat, don't eat real butter, don't eat real fat, saturated fat. It's going to give you a heart attack. All all garbage, all bad advice actually.
Speaker 1: And now people are paying the price for it. So'm I'm very hopeful what he could do. And also I think there's so much corruption and you know, and I know this from a let's get a little granular. But this is something key. There are right now cures for different types of cancer, but you can't get them through the FDA because basically, like if you have a pill and I have like a remix of that pill, Okay, we've done the Jones on that. But if I have a pill that will cure like let's say post breast cancer, you have to jump through so many hoops because it's new, that's the time to get it to mark and the cost is exorbitant. And result of this, people are dying like right now. So this is something where when people realize when bureaucracy is bad and they say it's inefficient, Inefficient doesn't mean just things cost more money. It means people are dying for no reason. Yes, and I'm very hopeful that RFK can and Vivek as well has background in this area, can and can do some much useful chainsawing.
Speaker 2: I want to come back in a second here with you, Michael, and I want to want you to tell me how you think the left rallies on what issue, who leads the rally? How do you see this happening? Because right everyone I know, right now everyone's were like dancing around the ring. After the first you know, the first knockdown, they're gonna get up. They always do, so I kind of want to know how you see that happening and what issue that happens on. But first up, mantis x our sponsor here, how do you stay sharp before or while you're at the gun range? In fact, mantis x all Electronic Training System attaches your weapon like a like a weapon light, and it's digital and it is high tech and it makes you a better shooter.
Speaker 3: I own one.
Speaker 2: It's really helpful to use it in between visits the range. I'm actually going to the range this weekend. I was at the range last weekend. Mantis X is how I stay sharp in between range visits. No ammo all electronic way to easily train in a safe spot on your home. Get yourself a mantis x. Nearly every mantis x user sees improvement and they're shooting an aim within twenty minutes of using it. You'll be amazed at how quickly you improve your shooting accuracy. Go to mantis x dot com, m a n tis x dot com. Mister Malice, how does the left rally like? How does the Empire of Evil strike back?
Speaker 1: I think what I mentioned earlier, if he starts going for these deportations, that's the kind of stuff that makes for good news footage. If people are getting ripped out of houses, people are getting rounded up, it's the kind of thing where it's going to be heartbreaking for a lot of people. The media is going to do whatever they can to get the most juice out of that squeeze. I think there is an enormous vested interest among huge sections of the left and the Republican Party of having mass migration as much as possible. So this is the one where they're going to dig in their heels. And I also think this is the one where he's going to be going forward. First. I think people remember in twenty seventeen, like one of the first things he did overnight with no warning was to have that travel band from Muscle majority several MUSLM majority countries, and it was complete chaos at the airports. So this like if all you if you asked him what the big issues for him, and he hammered this over and over during the debates and the campaign, immigration, immigration, immigration, I think this is where and this is also going to feed into their whole thing about him being a Nazi and white national so on and so forth. They've laid the groundwork to and like, see, I told you so about this.
Speaker 2: Who is the most powerful Democrat in the country right now? When you say Pelosi, I'm asking you you tell me I think it's Pelosi. Here's something everyone agrees on. Biden sat with George Stephanopolis and he said I'm not stepping down unless there's an act of God. That Sunday morning, his I think was campaign manager or chief of staff, whatever was on the Sunday Morning shows. Biden's not going anywhere. That afternoon, he released a statement on Twitter. I have no doubt that he got that.
Speaker 1: Mark Halpern's reporting is correct, that he got sat down by powerful Democratic leaders that said, Okay, we try this a nice way. Now we're moving on to threats. And I don't know what the rumor was. They said we're going to twenty fifth the meend me you maybe a threatened hunter.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to cross Nancy Pelosi, Like I think she's a very scary individual and she's ruthless, so and she's clearly been behind the scenes steering policy, so on and so forth. So if I had to put money on who's the most powerful, it would be her.
Speaker 2: But what about in terms of running and running for office and running the party going forward? Right, Pelosi's got limited time. I think she's not speaker anymore, right, so she might be the most powerful voice behind the scenes. And I think your anecdote relays that. But I mean, if this is Donald Trump's Republican Party, do you see is it even a handful of names? I mean, is it Do you think that they're really going to be able to rally around avenuwsome Gretchen Whitmer, somebody else that's not really on the radar. To me, it just feels like they don't have a torch bearer, you know. The main person that they're going to want to turn to to make the case against Trump is who, I mean, is AOC the most powerful young brand in the Democrat Party right now?
Speaker 1: Buck, it's the New York Times that's the leader of the Democratic Party. It's always the New York Times. It's never Pelosi or Schumer or Kim Jeff And these people, they're the ones who make the arguments, They're the ones who destroy their opponents. They're the ones who pick the issues that are going to be important. AOC I don't think has much of a brand left other than like for boomer conservatives to hate on. And I think the squad. Pelosi did a great job and getting the squad to sit down and shut up, and that was her doing. But The New York Times is by far the leaders of the Democratic Party, and they have been for quite some time.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone's really spent much time at least talking about this. But it is very unusual for an election cycle to happen and for both the incumbent president, the nominee of the party, and the vice president on that ticket to all have their political careers ended in one fell swoop. And I think that that happened here. You know, usually you could have, like if you had had Biden run and let's say Josh Shapiro was his VP, people would blame Biden Shapiro. There's this vacuum now because you use the Kamala option. Biden, you shoved the side and Tim Wallas was a joke. So there's really nobody who's sort of standing and waiting, as far as I can see, waiting in the wings to take over.
Speaker 1: But this is why we have to give President Biden another medal of was it bettle freedom whatever he got from Obama, because by forcing them to pick Kamal as his successor, she's not in a position in twenty twenty eight, she can't go back to the Senate, she's not going to run for government California. He ended her political career. So we owe Joe Biden a great deal of thanks for, you know, sending this switchback to Salem.
Speaker 2: And I think I think his political legacy going forward, in the way that people, certainly in some corners will be writing about this is that Biden would have won. I think there are a lot of people who, whether you agree with that or not, you can't run the historical experiment. And they didn't give Biden a second shot, and she got a lot less votes than Biden did, So it is an interesting analogy. I want to ask you. You mentioned the New York Times last subject.
Speaker 1: Can I say one more thing? I think that's key? Just one thing is this, Yeah, I think people need to appreciate what a big loser Obama was because the Obama brand of decolonizing whiteness, that whole DII school of thought, was completely repudiated in this election by forcing her, who has no credentials and no likability, in trying to install her. That was the Obama model. I actually it's worse than that.
Speaker 2: I think it's worse than that mouthlice because he also he told one of the lies that more people have woken up to at this point as a lie, which is the very fine people Charlottesville lie. That is just a lie. That is not a debate, there's no discussion.
Speaker 3: That is a lie.
Speaker 2: And for Obama in campaign mode to really build up to that as his like this is why you can't vote for Trump, I think he disgraced himself even among some sort of independent swing voters who used to like Obama. In fact, I can name one. I think it was Chi Moth from the All In podcast. I think said that that was a real breaking moment for him. He's like, Wow, Obama just did that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say two things. First all, thank you for saying lie instead of hoax, because a hoax is like a practical joke and it's kind of fun, and it's not the Charlotsville hoax. It's a good, very good people lie. So credit to you. And I think it wasn't for social media, they would have gotten away with it. Again, Obama is operating just like Kamala Harris was in a pre social media largely world where you could take a clip out of context, characterize it and no one's going to skeet the full context. And now it's impossible because your account, my account, Obama's account, they all look the same. On Twitter. He has more followers than us, obviously, but the tweets look the same. So all has to happen is he has to say something and then any asshole, including myself, could just put up the full context and you realize this isn't a mistake. This person didn't miss hear or mischaracterize. He knows he's a lie because maybe the first time it's like, oh crap, you know, I misspoke. Now, thank you for giving me context. But when you keep doing it, you're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he absolutely was. Come in here on where does the media go? We talk about the MSNBC turn around with Morning Joe was hilarious stuff. I want to hear mister Malice weigh in on this one. But you know, Bear Creek Arsenal is the best kept secret in the firearms industry. I was just out with the CEO Bearcreek Arsenal this past weekend. We were shooting the BC fifteen. We're shooting the Grizzly.
Speaker 3: That's his ar.
Speaker 2: He's got a nine millimeter. It's a great all American gun company based right here in North Carolina that sells premium handguns, for example, for less than five hundred bucks. They've also got the best selection of uppers, a whole range of different calibers you can mix and match with your lower receiver and have a lot of variability and a lot of optionality. So it's fantastic when you go to Barkreek Garsenal's website to see what they've got. The Grizzly retails for two hundred ninety five dollars on Bearcreek Arsenal dot com. That's less than three hundred dollars for an accurate, affordable handgun. Don't wait, go to Bearcreek Arsenal dot com. That's Bear Creekarsenal dot com. So morning, Joe, do you think this was I understand this is tactical retreat. These people haven't changed, but there is a level of humiliation here that I don't think that they were expecting before the election, they would have to go through for them to go for how do you go from telling your audience that somebody is hitler too, I went and hung out with him, and he's not that bad in the span of two weeks.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? It's worse.
Speaker 1: So if you and I had a beef, right, you and I argued, we could sit down and were like, all right, let's make nice. We used to be friends. If I'm going after your wife, things are very different.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This isn't like, okay, you've crossed the line. Yeah, I don't have to hate you. We could be in the same room together. We're never going to be boys again, right, And then vice versa. He went after them and their marriage like repeatedly. So the fact that they have I mean, and no one they didn't need to get their asses on that plane, you know what I mean. So the fact that they came groveling to me speaks to their character, because it'd be one thing to say, you know what, we overreacted, It backfired, and now we have to deal with Trump again. And we're gonna deal with it because that's the reality. We can't be infants throwing a tantrum. But to go there and bend the knee to someone who spit in your face, what kind of person are you? IgE? Even lower than I thought?
Speaker 2: And I just I don't understand how anyone watching them can think that there's any credibility because this memory it's not just Joe and Mika.
Speaker 3: So I watch.
Speaker 2: This has been a habit of mine for certainly the last like six months. I watched Morning Joe. I don't watch the whole thing, but I will, Yeah, I watch it to see what they're saying, because I find it. I found it fascinating because they really were running this endless loop of Trump is Hitler, Trump's a racist, Trump fascism all the time, especially since Kamala became the nominee. It was all just you know, you know, Trump's sexual assault, Trump's a race, all the negative loop that they had going on, and then trying to say that Kamala Harris was not a moron. It was fascinating to watch this play out. But they bring on historians. We're like, oh, I've written books on the founding fathers, Like let me tell you Donald Trump is Hitler. I mean they've really, you know, they've dirtied up a lot of people with this. None of these people should be taken seriously ever again. And I think that the the legacy a term like mister Malice taught me. Actually, we don't use mainstream here, legacy media, legacy, democrat, media apparatus.
Speaker 1: I don't say legacy because.
Speaker 2: That's corporate corporate I'm sorry, corporate legacy, corporate media or corporate media.
Speaker 1: Yes, my legacy is wrong. At what this is being pedantic? What's important? Legacy has a positive connotation. You want to carry on your father's legacy, right, you want your kids to carry on your legacy. It's a positive word. So if you say legacy media, it gives them the gravitas of something great that they're carrying forward. It's the I think I hate that term. That's just my two cents. Well, corporate media, that's the that's the Malice term.
Speaker 3: I was getting it. You know, he comes on my show.
Speaker 2: He he quibbles with me and then he makes he makes memes where we see that that's the Easter Island head and my head, and this is what he does on this show. He makes it so that he makes fun of my giant noggin, which is large, and I will admit it. I will admit it, and he means it and then he comes on here to correct my spelling and my my parents are not my spelling, my my word choice.
Speaker 1: Do you disagree?
Speaker 2: No, you know, you're totally right. I just like I try to give you crap back because now no, no, I just want to be I was, I was, I was thinking of legacy corporate media when I said, but you you first, I remember you told me you're like this term because it was very much in the conservative mindset or millie oh whatever to say mainstream media. And you're like, why you're saying, They're like, that's the what the people watch and that's and I agree with you, and that was maybe like pre COVID you told me that. I've I've totally agree with that. And I really one on legacy too. We need better words for the other side. That is a challenge that we always have. We need better words to describe.
Speaker 1: And can I say one thing, don't say legal aliens a foreign trespasser.
Speaker 2: Well that what I would be a little a little different, just because legal alien is the actual criminal code term that's in the federal Like in the federal register and everything else. But I guess you can call them what you like, but that is the technical legal term.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They've tried to change that.
Speaker 2: They've changed that now, so now it's I think in some documents federal because of Obama, I mean because of Biden. I think they say undocumented now actually as a matter of federal policy, but it's illegal aliens, foreign trespasser. That's a much better term, though I would agree with it, right, yeah, no, it really is. Well, that's that's what I think more than anything else. I know, the trans issue became very big in some of Moost commercials. I think though, what lost in the election was they had no answer for how'd you let ten million plus people you know whatever the number is, twelve million, forty He.
Speaker 1: Had no question. It wasn't a problem. You're making it up. That was the point. If they had acknowledged this is an issue, and this is how we're going to solve it, and Trump won't, they would have been fine. But they just gaslit and gaslet and gas lit and said it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but they said that Trump wouldn't sign the bill, So they admit at some level that it's a problem, or that Trump rather tried to kill the bill, but up to that point they gasl it until the summer before the election, and then they were like, we want to take this seriously. And at that point everyone's like, well, you're clearly that's bull like you're not in any ways. But I mean, the what they've done to the country, I don't know. I don't know if we can even turn this thing around. So we shall have.
Speaker 1: To see, Well, well, I'm sorry. You're a patriot, you love this country, don't you say? Can we not turn this thing around? This is America. Yeah, yes, we can turn it around.
Speaker 3: Come we can. We can.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a you know, I'll tell you. Uh I can't tell you who said it, but uh you'll I feel like this is malice humor. You'll appreciate this because he said it to me, said it to me off camera.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Somebody though, when Christy Nome kind of pointed to DHS, he said, which was I think was a suspect pick to a lot of people, because that's a very important agency for what the main main mission of the administration is.
Speaker 3: Going to be.
Speaker 2: But he said, uh, well, I guess you want somebody who shoots puppies for fun to be in charge of deporting ten million legals.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, that is a malice line.
Speaker 3: That's a malous one right there.
Speaker 2: You could you can borrow that one if you're willing to show that you can bollrow that one anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was yeah, that was that said a lot. I think about the the kind of steely determination.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need going forward, going forward on this.
Speaker 2: When do I By the way, I'm gonna keep saying this because we don't forget about going on Joe Rogan show.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't been a guest on You're Welcome in a very long time. So I'm just gonna say this right now. I am putting a marker out there.
Speaker 1: Because you're like, I'm so glad that you just give up on being a broken Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's like never gonna happen. I don't know. I don't know what I have to do.
Speaker 2: You know, Sean Ryan's podcast amazing, great feedback, have a great time three hours then, but you know, nope, no, Rogan, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's all right, Do you want to be on next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, whatever you tell me, you just text.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it next next week.
Speaker 2: I'm actually traveling and working. It's Thanksgiving week? Can we do the week after? Trying to get me on a holiday week?
Speaker 3: Look at this? Look at this, shady so ob you want to do it? Like?
Speaker 1: There, I give you the next slot and still complaining.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The holiday week? He's like, hey, you want to come on Christmas Eve? I know all the tricks, Malice. I know all the tricks in this game, but yeah, I'll probably week. So if you knew all the tricks, you'd have been un rogain. Wow, so harsh on my own show. Look what happens here, Michael Malice. Everybody, You're welcome is the show if you can stomach all of his meanness, it's actually quite amusing and insightful, mister Malice. I'm sure the audience enjoyed this prop prep and I can't even speak, probably more than me, probably the most.
Speaker 3: Thank you, mister Malice. You are fantastic.
Speaker 1: Ptch your buck