Speaker 1: It's the Best Bit of the Week with Morgan Part two. She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, it's Best Bits time.
Speaker 3: If you're catching up on the Bobby Bone Show, you have made it to the right place.
Speaker 2: This is part two of Best Bits a Morgan.
Speaker 3: Before we get into the segments from the show this week, check out Part one and part.
Speaker 2: Three This weekend with Amy.
Speaker 3: It was super fun to catch up with her and figure out what she's up to in life right now on part one, and we also talked about crazy damage to our car, so that's a fun story to hear.
Speaker 2: And then part three we answered listener Q and A.
Speaker 3: We talked about the divorce, how our kids are doing.
Speaker 2: And here dating again. So a lot of fun stuff on both of those.
Speaker 3: But the reason, like I said, y'all are here to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show. So here are the top seven segments from the show this week.
Speaker 2: We did a.
Speaker 3: Little Tuesday reviews day and two of us saw the same movie and reviewed it. Mike d saw a super popular movie in theaters, and Bobby watched something on Netflix that's been getting rave reviews. So a lot of good stuff up there, especially for this weekend if you're about to dive into some stuff.
Speaker 2: So here you go.
Speaker 4: Number seven.
Speaker 5: This is the segment where we review everything we've watched. It's got to be watched completion, So Tuesday Reviews day.
Speaker 4: I will go first.
Speaker 5: There's the show on Netflix called Supercell supa Cell and what the theme of it is and what it lists on like IMDb.
Speaker 4: There are these people, they get these superpowers.
Speaker 5: The one thing they have in common is they're all black, right, so no white people and it's only six episodes. The bad part about it is it's British. It's still in English, but it ain't America have an accent. So I gotta put it on and I'll watch a lot of close captions anyway.
Speaker 4: But you know what they say a lot in British. They don't say in English bloody well, no, not really in it in it? Meaning like, isn't it in it? Hey? Funny? In it?
Speaker 6: Like instead of ain't it in it?
Speaker 4: Hey? That's funny? Am I right? Ain't it depending in it? Weird? Anybody else seen Supercell?
Speaker 2: I've started it. I think I'm on episode three.
Speaker 5: Okay, episode one that was fine, kind of boring, gets much better. I give it four out of five in its.
Speaker 4: So, I do think.
Speaker 7: It's good, but it's very British, meaning it's straight accents from the people that eat tea and crumpets.
Speaker 4: But it's good.
Speaker 5: And that show apparently went like top ten and like eighty countries, and that the guy who created it same as rat Man, like one word rat Man, which I wish I had a one word name that'd be cool'd bones.
Speaker 4: No, not really bones. So I give it four out of five in it's super cel is good. It's only six episodes.
Speaker 5: Let's go to movie Mike, who did watch the Twisters movie? This is the sequel prequel or neither standalone sequel standalone sequel, meaning it's the same theme, but none of the characters have to do.
Speaker 8: With each other, has nothing to do with the first one. And there's some sligh like nod so the first one, but you don't necessarily have to see that one to understand this one at all.
Speaker 4: And the first one was your favorite movie of all time or one of them.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite movies I've seen over fifty times.
Speaker 4: Okay, talk to me about Twisters.
Speaker 8: I had high expectations going into it because of that. But what I loved is that they didn't try to remake that movie. They changed the plot completely, they changed the character dynamic.
Speaker 4: But no tornadoes. What a twist you get there? And it's not tornadoes at all.
Speaker 8: That's the only thing that's to say. Man, it's two groups chasing tornadoes. Everything else is different, so it doesn't feel like they're trying to like rehash anything.
Speaker 7: Do I like the guy that's really good looking, Glen Powell? Yeah, so yeah, I'm torn.
Speaker 5: I'm torn because it seems like he's a nice guy and when I see him on social media, like he looks like kind face.
Speaker 4: He's always like smiling and nice to people. That's what I like.
Speaker 5: What I don't like is he's so good looking and it makes me feeluncomfortable. Not that I'm attracting to him, because I kind of would be. He's kind of like if I.
Speaker 4: Were into dudes, i'd be the guy. But I'm just jealous. I'm so jealous of how good looking he is.
Speaker 5: Not his fault, man, So I was born, I know, and when I talk it out loud, it makes me hate myself.
Speaker 8: So I do like him, right, Yeah, I always watching and I was like, man, I think he's too good looking in some of these.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 7: Maybe he's just he has like eleven abs they like come out of the top of his shirt.
Speaker 4: I'm just so jealous. Yeah, I think I like him a lot, and that makes me uncomfortable. He got in the movie.
Speaker 8: He's really good in the movie, and I think what they did better in this one was the action, Like you really feel like you're in the tornado. I saw it in Imax, so it's one of those movies you have to see on the big screen because you just feel it so much more.
Speaker 4: So don't watch it at home. I mean, you have to go see it in the theater. I would go to the if you wait for it, I'm gonna wait for it.
Speaker 7: Is he a villain kind of in this movie? Because in Top Gun he's kind of like the villain.
Speaker 5: I've never seen Top Gun either, Mike said, watching the theater, so I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: He's kind of the hot head.
Speaker 8: He has like a YouTube channel and he calls himself a tornado wrangler, so he like, is.
Speaker 5: He a villain or is he just like a character that you don't really want to root for?
Speaker 4: But then you end up rooting for like I do with him in real life.
Speaker 8: More along those lines, you don't really like him in the beginning, what would you write it? I give it four point five out of five cowboy hat.
Speaker 4: It's a fun movie even with the expectation. Yeah, even with that.
Speaker 8: The only thing that's different is like, I don't feel like the quotes are is memorable, but the action is a lot cooler.
Speaker 5: It's a slippery slope now because if you do memorable quotes, it can't come off as really corny because now I mean think it ah be by right, memorable memorable quote. Someone does that, it's like, yeah, we'll see budd. If your movie makes any money.
Speaker 4: You'll be back. Okay, four to five? Do I want to watch Top Gun? Or don't watch Twisters?
Speaker 9: For you?
Speaker 8: I think you'd probably like Top Gun two more.
Speaker 4: You guys seen Top two? Yeah you haven't seen it? That lunchbox? Okay, let's go over to Morgan. What do you have over there?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I watched The Long Game.
Speaker 3: I'm not a huge sports fan, but if it's a sports movie it's based on a true story, I'm automatically gonna watch it. And it's uh what's his name? That not Kevin cost the other one, the other one. I put them on the same level.
Speaker 4: Anybody else watch this? I did.
Speaker 6: I watched it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's on Netflix. Yeah, it's on Ahead.
Speaker 3: And it's about the golf team and like their rise to what happened in a really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're.
Speaker 3: All Hispanic, so it's just a different time. But it's all based on this true story about this golf team. And I really enjoyed it, Like it made me feel a lot of emotions.
Speaker 4: Is Dennis quite playing hispanic dude?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, hey, the guy? But that would be impressive. That's crazy. Okay, what do you give it?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: I would give it four out of five golf bags?
Speaker 4: Your thoughts on it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I liked it, especially the connection of you know, Hispanic. It's it's from it's in South Texas, a true story that took place in South Texas. They even play a tournament in McCallen, Texas, where I grew up. That's where I'm from, so there's a lot of connection for me. I loved that.
Speaker 4: The story is cool, It's a feel good story.
Speaker 6: A little cheesy at times.
Speaker 7: You talk about like one liners that try to hit there's a couple of one liners in there that didn't hit.
Speaker 4: What do you give it? I give it four country Clubs out of five.
Speaker 5: Nice show. Both you guys give it four. Dennis Quite is seventy. He looks it in Yeah, Lunchbox Tuesday Reviewesday.
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 12: Beckham? The documentary on Netflix?
Speaker 13: It's four episodes and let me tell you, I liked soccer.
Speaker 12: I didn't realize how huge Beckham was.
Speaker 4: Question. I have not finished it.
Speaker 7: I watch a little bit, but then I was like, I don't want to watch like a whole story about David Beckham and Victoria Beckham.
Speaker 4: Did you as a sports guy? Did you like it? While I like it, I.
Speaker 13: Don't know if you'll like it because you're not as big a soccer I just was amazed at how big he was, Like I didn't realize the amount of press everywhere he went. And then to be with Posh, so it was double. They were like they were almost like the royal couple.
Speaker 4: Over there everywhere wild famous people.
Speaker 12: Was crazy.
Speaker 4: Make you like him more or.
Speaker 12: It made me like him more?
Speaker 13: Yes, and he's kind of like, man, I'm not really just good at soccer. And then I was kind of you know, he does selfish things like I was selfish.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 13: I wanted to go play for this team. I left my pregnant wife and went and played for this team because I wanted to go try something new. It was I thought it was entertaining, not the best documentary. I think they could have wrapped it up in three episodes.
Speaker 7: Well I like it enough. Well my wife and I like it on the same plane.
Speaker 4: My wife didn't watch it, didn't know because she was after the first one.
Speaker 12: She's like, all right, I'm seeing it. David Beckham plays soccer.
Speaker 4: I get it. That's how I felt, and so I would.
Speaker 12: I'd give it three and a half soccer balls out of five.
Speaker 5: So we got Beckham three and a half out of five. We got the what do you call it?
Speaker 6: The long Game?
Speaker 4: The long game? Two fours. I give supercel I give four four and Mike gave Twisters four and a half. Last Chance Tuesday reviews at Raymundo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all my shows are incomplete. Sorry, okay, cool. Also incomplete for me is we have one more episode. I watched tomorrow night of Presumed Innnocent, which is the best show on television this year. I feel fine saying that it's awesome, but I can't review it till next week.
Speaker 4: And then we really like.
Speaker 7: Sonny, which is about the rope Mikey watches Sonny come on.
Speaker 4: It's good. Sunny's on Apple Plus.
Speaker 7: And it's in Japan, and her husband disappears and possibly a plane crash, but he's works on refrigerators, but he's developed this robot that comes to her.
Speaker 4: Interesting. There's an alley. There's an alley, and that's it. That's that's up that alley. All right, Tuesday reviewsday.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys, we'll post all these online. Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Amy was outsick one of the days this week, and so it was just Eddie and Lunchbox who competed in a country music lyrics game which everybody thought Eddie was going to win this from a landslide based on all of his music knowledge, but thanks took a few different turns.
Speaker 2: So that's why it's included this week.
Speaker 3: Y'all were actually shocked about how this whole game went down.
Speaker 5: Number six, Amy's not here, she's sick. More about that later we told her she was sick.
Speaker 4: She's like I'm not sick. We told you're sick. Amy's not here.
Speaker 5: I did have a game coming up that Amy and Lunchbox and Eddie we're gonna all play. But Amy's not here, which makes the game a bit of unfair. If it's Lunchbox versus Eddie.
Speaker 6: Why well, what's the game?
Speaker 4: What's music?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's unfair.
Speaker 5: So if I said in the song boys Round Here by Blake Shelton, boys Run Here exactly, write your answer down, I'm gonna show you why it's unfair.
Speaker 4: What state do they not do the Dougie in? I got that.
Speaker 7: I'm in Lunchbox Kentucky, Eddie, Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Right, so far it's fair.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've seen that song at the Roulett Wheel.
Speaker 4: That's how I know that. Do it Red Red, Red, No, do the dougie part.
Speaker 6: I don't know that he does the red part of the roulette.
Speaker 13: Oh God, Jeter chew to Becker spit hopefully the landing red.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it. I think I like it.
Speaker 5: In the song My Church by Maren Morris, what day of the week does she cuss on?
Speaker 6: I think I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm in lunchbox Monday, Eddie.
Speaker 6: She cusses on that Monday.
Speaker 4: Wow, you both missed it.
Speaker 5: It's called my church when you go to church Sunday. Yeah, I've cussed on Sunday.
Speaker 4: I've cheated.
Speaker 11: Dang.
Speaker 6: For some reason, I thought she cussed on the Monday.
Speaker 4: And on Sunday. That's what made sense. Maybe this is a pretty even game. We had the same trend thought many in Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs. Don't even know it?
Speaker 1: Beautiful crazy?
Speaker 4: All right? Okay, two words.
Speaker 5: The singer's love interest starts her day with coffee, but ends it with what go ahead?
Speaker 12: What do women drink wine?
Speaker 4: Eddie?
Speaker 7: I was just going with a trend of country music. Whiskey, it's wine takes a lead.
Speaker 4: I just wante context clues there. And Unforgettable by Thomas Rhett.
Speaker 6: I don't know it, don't sing it, don't sing about?
Speaker 4: What fall date?
Speaker 5: Does he sing about in the very opening line?
Speaker 6: I mean, okay, I'm in fall?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's fall, lunchbox labor day, Eddie, Yeah, first of September.
Speaker 3: Hey, Morgan, what is it was the fourteenth of October?
Speaker 4: Correct? What the and that T shirt on your shoulder?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought it was holiday.
Speaker 7: I thought it was the first day of September.
Speaker 6: They all kind of work if you want to labor. Yeah.
Speaker 9: In Cruise by Florida Georgia Line, I got this one.
Speaker 4: What's the make of his brand new truck with a lift kit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Baby, I'm in lunchbox f one fifty with you up in it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you know what to make? Is?
Speaker 6: That would be the model? Would be the model? Yeah, Eddie Chevy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this.
Speaker 5: Brand new Chevy with a lyft kit. Well, look out, I'm having a lot better with you up in it. And it was one fifty though either never Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I thought it did. Just tells you I need to know the song.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Final one in Indian Outlaw by Tim McGraw.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm an Indian Outlaw half chopped ge and Tarita.
Speaker 4: Yep, exactly. The singer is half of what two Native American tribes.
Speaker 6: Oh, she just said it.
Speaker 4: He just nailed it. Can you remember what you just said? You just nailed it?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 4: I gave Eddie the answer. I'm in.
Speaker 6: I had the answer.
Speaker 4: I got it. Lunchbox Cherokee and Chocktaw Eddie.
Speaker 6: Half Cherokee and chok Taw.
Speaker 4: Correct, So it's wow. Would have been tied okay, so.
Speaker 5: Sudden death, then sudden death on this question in Indian outlaw speed round, No, no, write it down, thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What tribe is his baby?
Speaker 6: I'm in for the win.
Speaker 4: Oh no, what tribe is his baby? We're going to double sudden death. He's got lunchbox chip a wall a sudden death. What do you have though?
Speaker 6: My baby's a chip awall?
Speaker 4: Okay, double sudden death. This is crazy. The lunchbox is a good job. Lunchbox are killing it. I am shocked by this.
Speaker 5: I mean too fill in the blank. Toby Keith should have been a cowboy. Yes, I bet you never hurd o?
Speaker 9: Beep blank say, miss Kenny, have you ever thought of running away?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 12: Eddie already wrote it down.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I didn't say I was in I'm I bet you never hurdle?
Speaker 4: Miss kitty? Have you ever thought of running away? Let's see if he wrote down the same thing. I'll do. No, don't look at like an answer, don't look at it. I just want to see you the same thing, lunchbox. What do you have? Marshall Tucker? How right do you feel? Really right? Like one hundred percent?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I like you said it, and I riding my head like boom, got it, so we go.
Speaker 9: I bet you never heard old Marshall Tucker say, miss kitty, have you it's got.
Speaker 4: A good ring to it, have a good ring to it, and you're positive? Yep? Where else would I know the name Marshall Tucker. I didn't make that name up.
Speaker 5: Marshall Tucker band. What it's a Marshal Tucker band. But he could have been thinking about that.
Speaker 4: I bet, yeah, Eddie, this.
Speaker 7: Is what I'm not laughing too too hard. I don't know what the last name is. Oh, I have Marshall, and then I guessed on the second name.
Speaker 4: What's the second name?
Speaker 6: Marshall Heller?
Speaker 7: What I guess you never heard Old Marshall Heller say, Well, it's not Marshall Heller.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's Markhall Tucker. Dude, it's not Marshall Tucker Tucker. I did I shot the world.
Speaker 9: I bet you never heard old Marshall Dylon say Marshall Dillon.
Speaker 5: Who is that, dad, Marshall Dillon. I'm assuming he's a Wild West sheriff. Wild West Sheriff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is tough.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we're just at a tie. Here are we done?
Speaker 6: We out of questions?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean some of those I had to make up as I was going, Okay, I can give you one more.
Speaker 12: Marshall Tucker.
Speaker 6: Dude, hey bones, what is Marshall Tucker band?
Speaker 7: Thing?
Speaker 4: Can't you see? I don't know? That comes to my head? You see this music in my head? What that woman? It may not be right though, because that just came in my head. Marshall Tucker band.
Speaker 5: Let me look here, because we're gonna know a lot of their songs from Let's I just listen to Cool ninety five?
Speaker 6: Is that classic rock?
Speaker 4: As oldies back in the day?
Speaker 5: And Arkansas Keith would would have me listen to oldies and he quiz me on them.
Speaker 4: Can't you see who? Can't you see what that woman been doing to me? And Marshall what'd you say, Marshall Heller.
Speaker 7: Marshall Heller worked on Tostopics. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy, Abby, and myself are all in the dating world right now, aka, none of us are married yet. Myself and Abby are in pretty serious relationships. And then you have Amy, who is dating again after her divorce, so we got some love life updates, but also Bobby shared the top five pickup lines women can use with you want to go talk to a guy, and I don't know that the matchmaker who made these pickup lines is hanging out with the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: Number five.
Speaker 5: So here are five pickup lines, and they say these will work, that they're not cheesy, so I'll say them and you guys, just yes or no.
Speaker 4: If you think it's good, it would be perfect.
Speaker 7: But if you think it's good and not so cheesy, he'd be like, Okay, everybody get it.
Speaker 10: It's like a good icebreaker, Okay, weird term, yeah, okay, and he's doing like summer camp analogies to dating, so okay, okay, okay again, Five non cheesy pickup lines for women to talk to a guy that actually worked.
Speaker 14: Okay, I need these.
Speaker 4: Number one. I really like your belt, especially the buckle. And here's the thing about that. I think you're talking about my wiener say that to me, and I know, I know it's not meant that way. But if you, if somebody comes up to I won't say me.
Speaker 5: But because I I personally would think nobody wants talk about Wiener. But if you said, I'm gonna up to that, guys, say, I like his belt, especially the buckle of the.
Speaker 4: Buckles in the middle of I thing you got to be a cowboy, doesn't have to be. Every belt has a buckle.
Speaker 14: But I mean you only come them with the buckle.
Speaker 4: If it's a belt buckle, you may not even like the belt. You're just having something to talk about.
Speaker 6: That line, really mean, that's my point.
Speaker 14: I would think, like, I'm going to pass on that one.
Speaker 3: I love Yeah Morgan, Yeah, I would use it, but I would switch out buckle for shoes because every guy's wearing shoes, and shoes are an easier topic.
Speaker 4: Hey, I like your shoes, especially if you go straight up in the middle. What's there? That's what just a belt buckle one feels like. I know, that's the belt buckle.
Speaker 14: I like your shoes, especially the suze.
Speaker 4: I like your shoes, especially when they're off beside my bed. That's what it feels like. Yeah, okay, next one, this is you. Guys. You can say it to a dude. I've never seen more magnetic eyes in my life.
Speaker 14: Nope, I could not ever say that anybody.
Speaker 6: But I'd like that if somebody said it to you.
Speaker 4: Magnetic magnetic. Magnetic is an interesting word.
Speaker 5: One of my friends who is a creative, he came to my stand up show and was like, that show was very magnetic, and I did not know it to be to feel like that was a compliment.
Speaker 4: Or I know, or if it was just a word you use when you don't have anything to say.
Speaker 6: I think it means like you connect.
Speaker 4: I know what it's supposed to mean.
Speaker 14: I felt weird about the word, like you're drawn in and.
Speaker 5: If somebody comes and goes your eyes are so magnetic, are you about to rob me?
Speaker 6: Weird one, you.
Speaker 4: Guys, it does feel good good, very intense. I agree. Here's one. And Kashmere can be any fabric.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm a sucker for kashmir, especially when it's covering such broad shoulders.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was like that first one.
Speaker 14: You like, I'm a sucker for cotton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a sucker for I'm a sucker for blue sweaters, especially when they're like covering such broad shoulders like that.
Speaker 4: Dude knows, you know, everybody knows what's up there. That's too intense too.
Speaker 14: Say, I'm a sucker for broad shoulders.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, but that is what you're saying. I'm a sucker for broad shoulders. I'd like to see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: These just feel like they're they're coming off so strong, like there's a good place.
Speaker 2: Where like hey, Eddie, I really like your shirt, or you go up to the guy like hey, that's a cool team.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Like these are just so intense.
Speaker 3: There's so much high quality version versus just a casual not casual.
Speaker 5: None of these are casual. No, here's the next one. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I would kidnap you and take.
Speaker 1: You to Paris on there, But.
Speaker 7: It is, but I don't think I think it's said as a joke because obviously it's not.
Speaker 4: But again, it feels very intense.
Speaker 6: The word kidnaps weird that you don't have to use that word.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 12: That's the best one on there.
Speaker 14: I'd kidnap you.
Speaker 5: And I also think the guys would like these because they would think that the person was way way into them.
Speaker 3: It does build up. It feels like it builds up the guy's egos. All of these are building up guys egos.
Speaker 14: This is what y'all need, and I'm doing it all wrong.
Speaker 5: If someone ever did this to me when I was single, I would think there were cameras watching me, because there's no way they actually meant it. The last one you you are, Wow, you're an incredible specimen.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I would laugh at that. Yeah, I'd probably use that as a joke. Specimen, Hey, you're an incredible specimen.
Speaker 7: Like it's funny, like physically though, that would need to be a big guy for.
Speaker 4: That, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or they're just like super exotic on some level, like they have really pretty eyes or really nice smile that it's pretty known, you know what I.
Speaker 14: Mean, specimen It sounds so scientific.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, something else.
Speaker 5: It's not saying I would like you're incredible specimen. There's a difference, yeah, yeah than you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kindel like saying like I'd like to make babies with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like genetically you look like someone I can mate with and have kids.
Speaker 4: It'll be a you know, uh Division one athletes.
Speaker 14: You look like a good donor.
Speaker 4: That feels weird, going, Yeah, we also want of all.
Speaker 14: I don't know. I would not be good at this all right.
Speaker 4: Quick check in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go to Morgan.
Speaker 5: Morgan, you have a new boyfriend, the man in uniform. Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 2: It's going great.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: I am so happy. I don't genuinely know how.
Speaker 3: To exist in such a healthy relationship. That's my struggle right now.
Speaker 4: What's he good at?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Past guys weren't.
Speaker 3: He's great at communicating, he's a great listener, he's helpful.
Speaker 2: I mean I did everything, literally.
Speaker 5: Everything, and you're not going, You're not giving Abby here now you're going, okay.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: I am in shock. There are days where I'm like, you're not real. This isn't this isn't happening. And he's like, I'm right here, this is real and no offense to Abby.
Speaker 5: But Abby, you're up next. Abby is our phone screener. Abby and you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 14: Now, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: How long you has been together? Officially?
Speaker 2: It was October at the end of October, so we met.
Speaker 14: So it's been a while.
Speaker 7: So you would say when you met is when you started being together in your mind?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're official the like mid December.
Speaker 5: So that's like seven eight months.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how's it going with you?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 15: The same I'm like, I haven't been in a healthy one either, So it's.
Speaker 4: It's the same guy. Can I say.
Speaker 13: Abby has elevated him to picture on her computer in the other room.
Speaker 4: That is a big time. That is huge, man.
Speaker 5: That that is crazy, like I would get phone of you together computer computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from Lauren's wedding.
Speaker 1: She brought it in.
Speaker 14: I didn't like print it out and put it there.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've left it there for two weeks and you've taped it. No, I didn't.
Speaker 14: It's setting up there.
Speaker 5: But I look at if she brought it and left it there, it does make it ten percent less intense.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 14: I was picturing screens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too at first.
Speaker 14: Okay, so this is normally.
Speaker 4: Okay, Abby love it? Yeah, happy, you're happy. Thank you Morgan. I'm happy you're happy. Thank you, Amy.
Speaker 15: I'm happy.
Speaker 4: No, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't have an update.
Speaker 4: Okay, no update, no no date.
Speaker 14: No dates, no pick up one.
Speaker 15: Well we have we have five for you, I know, and those those with that scar of your.
Speaker 4: Belt is awesome. And I love that buckle and they.
Speaker 14: Go actually the buckle.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, so nothing.
Speaker 14: No, I not right now. I mean, you never know chase.
Speaker 15: You never know, something could happen later, But I can't remember the last thing we talked about.
Speaker 4: To be honest, you went on a second date with the guy.
Speaker 14: Oh, Matt Damon.
Speaker 4: That look kind of like Matt Daan.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, no update?
Speaker 4: Have you been on third date? No updates? Is there no update? Or is it over?
Speaker 14: Yeah? No, I haven't talked. I think I don't know if it's over. I haven't been asked out.
Speaker 4: Do you want him to ask you out again? And when? How long ago with that second date?
Speaker 14: I don't know that I'm giving vibes are you?
Speaker 5: Are you saying you're you purposely aren't giving vibes for him to not ask you out?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm saying I think that I'm good.
Speaker 4: And also chosen not to go out with him again.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 15: What has been interesting is just trying to figure out what I what I even want, what I feel.
Speaker 14: And then I've realized like I.
Speaker 15: Might need to just get to know myself a little bit better and what I'm looking for a.
Speaker 5: Piece of unsolicited advice send him a breakup message.
Speaker 14: No, that would be so weird.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry i'd have to say this, but I feel like a time to come from it.
Speaker 14: Okay, thanks, Oh gosh, that would be terrible.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, How old.
Speaker 2: Is too old? That is the question.
Speaker 3: Everybody brought something that they think a certain age is too old to do.
Speaker 2: We talked about wearing backpacks, or having.
Speaker 3: A birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, or wearing belly button rings. It was a whole topic of just you know, is there age limit on certain things? And to some people there is, to others there isn't. I like to be under the guys that you should do whatever makes you feel happy.
Speaker 2: But sometimes people have age limits.
Speaker 3: And sometimes our body put limits on certain things we can and cannot do.
Speaker 4: Number four we were gonna do how old is too old?
Speaker 6: Lunchbox squad?
Speaker 12: Uh Yeah.
Speaker 13: We were at Chuck E Cheese this weekend and my kids are six, four and two, and there was a twelve year old having his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 12: And I mean, these kids are big at twelve years old, and.
Speaker 13: They're hogging the machines, cutting in line, just running around, and I'm like, Chuck E Cheese is a place for small kids. I think maybe nine and under is probably about the age.
Speaker 4: So I want to know how old is too old to have.
Speaker 13: A birthday party at Chuck E Cheese because I felt like twelve was way too old, all right, Eddie.
Speaker 7: So jumping in a trampoline park, you know, like with your kids. So there's dads out there that still like get wristbands and jump with their kids. I still do it once in a while, So like, how old do you have to be to like stop doing that?
Speaker 4: Hunchboxes? His wife bought brook rnkle doing it. She did once.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like I think if you're jumping with your little kid, like just kind of bouncing him, but if you're a dad out there doing flips and like, that's way too far.
Speaker 5: And I think if there are a lot of people on that specific tramp.
Speaker 12: The adult got to get off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because anyone that has superior athletic ability needs to get off. So I would say adult, there's no age limit until other kids are on, and then anybody that's old enough to vote probably needs to get off. Oh man, Yeah, but if it's you and a kid, no problem, as long as it's your kid, not you a random kid.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: They don't like that. They don't like that, Amy.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 15: How old is too old to take a ballet class for beginners that kids are also in?
Speaker 5: Okay, this is for you none, Amy, You take any class you want. I think that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: Chase your dream. Yeah, go be a ballet or.
Speaker 15: Ballet because the Nashville Ballet Company puts on a class for beginners every Thursday night.
Speaker 4: And but what's the gold is fun? That sounds fun? Because you did an improv for a while, how's that going?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 14: Thank you for bringing that up, because I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 15: My session ended, and that was about a year ago that I started, and I'm ready for some more.
Speaker 4: Go get it. Not too old, go do ballet that you're not too old.
Speaker 5: I listener asked once if he was too old to wear Jordan's like and Jordan wants are the classic ones. You're never too old to wear Jordan's. Those are now semi dress shoes as long as they're clean. A backwards hat, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 4: That's at any age?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but for fashion, right, not for like because the wind's blowing or.
Speaker 14: Anything any reason. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Well, when I'm on an airplane, I will wear it backward if I'm leaning my head forward on the seat, but I feel I feel like a goober. But there are certain people that are older than me, like Gator who works there, can wear backward hat and look great like his head, his vibe.
Speaker 4: But I don't feel like there's.
Speaker 5: Really an age of the backward hat unless you're like wearing a jersey.
Speaker 4: With it teaming up. That age is like twenty five.
Speaker 5: But if you're just going backwards hat, I think there is no age on backwards hat.
Speaker 14: The jersey is where we have a problem.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go to Jersey. Then how old is too old to wear a jersey? And we've had the conversation. I prefer them a no shirt underneath.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so gross because it's that's how.
Speaker 4: You are Jersey.
Speaker 14: Let's see sixteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's way younger than I thought I would go, like thirty three thirty three. That's thirty three thirty four.
Speaker 5: But there are still specific places you can wear a jersey, like to a game.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're just gonna wear it to the mall and you're forty nine, it's a little weird.
Speaker 5: You do you though, Like I got no problem with you doing you, but I think, for the sake of this bit, thirty three unless you're going to a game and you can wear whatever jersey you wanted a game, because that's what people do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna man, forty.
Speaker 13: I think forty is the cutoff unless you're If you're going to a game, have at it. But if you're over forty and you're just walking down the street in a jersey, you look like a tool.
Speaker 5: I can't agree with that a lot of times, especially with a backward hat. We went in Tucson. What was the place called Eddy went to? Do you remember, Hey, Scooba, what's the name of that retro store? And told and Tucson we went to. It was that in Netflix, Slobby Robbie.
Speaker 7: I think it's like good times or good something, whatever the case is.
Speaker 5: We go and I find like an old school number eight Kobe jersey that's like all raggedy and beat up, and so I bought it for like forty bucks. It was cheap, and then I wored around the rest of day just because I thought it was cool. I don't think I'll ever like purposefully go and be like today's jersey day.
Speaker 4: But I didn't find it we were traveling.
Speaker 13: I oh, can you wear it on an airplane? Are you a jersey on an airplane?
Speaker 4: I did bad? Yeah, yeah, my made my shroom armpitsport stinky though, okay, because that's the trick.
Speaker 7: It was sleeveless generation cools, the name what's a jersey?
Speaker 5: And then I wore it on I did an instagram with Then I was like, let's see if my friends tell me I'm a tool? And none of them would tell me I was a tool, even though I kind of looked like a tool.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, how about eating cereals like fruit loops?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank god that was that was a purple one.
Speaker 7: Sending emojis never twenty five Wow, big discrepancy here.
Speaker 14: Lunchbucks has never sent that.
Speaker 4: I don't send emojis, guys.
Speaker 13: I don't have time to sit there and search and like, I mean, you look like a child.
Speaker 14: It's a keyboard.
Speaker 5: It's as quickly as a left I'm not advocating that you're right or wrong, but there's no time. It's in my favor. It's like my top eight or right there, I can hit immediately.
Speaker 13: Like in a text message. I don't send emojis ever.
Speaker 4: And you think after twenty five years.
Speaker 12: Yes, you've got to stop that. That's for children.
Speaker 4: I still use it, and I feel like I'm gonna use it forever.
Speaker 7: I think there's some that you can age out of, like the lips.
Speaker 6: Kiss Well, my wife usys that.
Speaker 7: I like, that'smat that can be an age or that can even be like I don't know any dude sending that one, Morgan, do you have one of these?
Speaker 4: How old's too old?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Watching Disney Channel?
Speaker 3: Because I watch Disney Channel all the time by myself and I don't have kids.
Speaker 4: I think if you're a woman, that's okay at any age.
Speaker 5: I think a dude, after about twenty seven, you're by yourself, it's chill on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's another one. How about this one? How about belly button ring?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have one of those?
Speaker 4: Oh, now you should. I still have it.
Speaker 13: It's not an age pregnancygnant take it out.
Speaker 4: What if you never get pregnant, Well, then you're good. How old too old to go to the club? Oh, twenty nine?
Speaker 12: No, thirty five?
Speaker 6: Oh thirty, that's all thirty five. It's pretty old.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm gonna okay. I'll meet in the middle I'll go thirty two.
Speaker 13: So here's what thing is. Is it okay for girls that are thirty eight to go to the club. Is it just guys you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Because basically guys in jerseys? Yeah, yeah, basically what y guys in jerseys for?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How old's too old?
Speaker 5: Let's say four years from now, they say we're passing a law you can't run for president after this age.
Speaker 4: What's the age? Sixty nine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can be older than sixty nine, but sixty nine that's the age.
Speaker 4: No more old.
Speaker 15: People, because then by the time you serve your term, you're like seventy four to seventy five.
Speaker 14: And yeah, that's a good and then you're a one termer.
Speaker 4: If you run late, though, then you got to get put out to pasture. Yeah. Yeah. One more to use a backpack? How old tool to use a back ooh like jan sport or great reference good to.
Speaker 14: Go way back or like face because there's a difference.
Speaker 5: Okay, so not for hiking, because I think that would be a tool, right, Like just to wear a backpack.
Speaker 6: Around fifty, I say fifty.
Speaker 5: I think you can go older too. I have a couple of backpacks I don't use them every day.
Speaker 4: I use persons.
Speaker 5: Basically, I have bags, but I do use a backpack some I don't feel weird with it unless I go double strap. And if I'm double strapping and I'm not like on a hike or something, I feel like a bit of a tool.
Speaker 4: Oh I wear a backpack, like, especially on my bike. Gotta have a ball, you have to.
Speaker 5: That's a tool though, Like I would think you have to have that as a tool generally backpacked.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, no age, no age.
Speaker 7: But like if you saw an old old man with a backpack, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Dance sport and what's cool or single strapp or double strap?
Speaker 6: Now, dogle single double?
Speaker 4: You think double's cooler?
Speaker 15: It's double has been cooler since I was in seventh grade.
Speaker 4: Single stot means you just don't care, man, just grab it. You're on the go. And did you got this to think about?
Speaker 14: I think double's better for the back too.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this is actually happening.
Speaker 3: Eddie had a meeting with Kroger executives over his smoking chicken business.
Speaker 2: Somebody heard about his smoking.
Speaker 3: Chicken, who happens to work pretty high up in Kroger got him a meeting, and that meeting happened. Now the results of it, that's what you're about to hear. Eddie shares how everything went down, what the situation is now, and is there going to be Eddie's Smoking Chicken and Kroger's Number three.
Speaker 5: Eddie on our show had a meeting with Kroger executives to pitch his chicken. Now quick recap. Eddie is really good on the grill. He made some spicy hot Eddie's Chicken.
Speaker 6: Producer smoking Hot Chicken.
Speaker 5: He brought it to us and he was like, I'm gonna sell it, and so listeners were like paying him twenty bucks. We paid him, but then he couldn't produce the chicken, and basically he quit. But then he met a guy at Kroger and was like, I missed my opportunity. The guy Kroger to listen to the show.
Speaker 14: You said, you missed your opportunity.
Speaker 5: Whatever the case, He got back in touch with him and he had the meeting. So here we are. I don't know anything about it. I know nothing about it. Where do you go to have the meeting? With the Kroger executive. I went to a Kroger store. And do you go into like the break room? Yes, oh that's always weird.
Speaker 6: So there are offices in there. I had no idea. Okay, nice offices.
Speaker 4: Is he like behind a big desk, big mahogany desk.
Speaker 7: No, we went into like a conference room had Kroger on the sign.
Speaker 6: There had a big TV.
Speaker 7: Looks like that's where they do strategy reports and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: What's a strategy I have no idea.
Speaker 6: But something serious goes down there?
Speaker 4: Were you a bit nervous?
Speaker 6: Oh definitely?
Speaker 4: What did you wear?
Speaker 7: It was a business casual, so like a nice button up if a sports code on? Oh no, no, because it was hot. It was really hot, so I didn't want to go in their sweating you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought about it, like we have to walk there.
Speaker 7: You get in a car with air condition, you immediately get But okay, hating on that, I will say that we were all equally dressed. Okay, go ahead, Thank goodness. So I show up and the guy that I met the first time at Kroger he's there. He's the one who set up the whole thing. But he brought an executive with him a regional manager. This guy is in charge for stalking up all of Nashville and surrounding areas.
Speaker 4: Case you go in, you got two people there? Yeah? Is your heart pounding a little bit?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah? And I have a chicken. I brought a chicken with me.
Speaker 4: I like that, like ready to eat, ready to eat live one.
Speaker 7: I had just smoked it, so I pulled it out of smoker. It was still steaming and it was like in a little cooler bag that I had.
Speaker 5: Okay, and so you show up with the chicken. Yeah, do you give it to them immediately? Or do you go hey, really good? How do you all sit down? And do you do small talk?
Speaker 4: At the beginning?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, small talk?
Speaker 7: They asked me kind of just about my work and what I do, and we talked a little bit about that, and I asked them about their work and what they do.
Speaker 4: And then they said, all right, what you got for us? What did you have for them?
Speaker 7: So then that's when I bring out the chicken. Bust out the chicken. And so what I did, though, bones is I got one of their chickens that they sell at the store, took that out and I replaced it with my chicken. So it was packaged like their chickens our packaged. So I had croger on it. Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I pulled out a croger bag, put it on there and like, all right, this is Producer Eddies smoking hot chicken. And what I want to do is I want to sell this in your store. And they're like, okay, okay. They start talking what's your plan? What's your plan? And I said, look, I really I have a small smoker. I have a chicken that's really really good. I have the recipe for this that's really really good. If you guys can create this chicken with my recipe and put my name on it, I think we have ourselves in business.
Speaker 4: Did you say you can't keep up with the demand because it's so hard. Because I didn't hear you just say that. I think maybe you just say yes to me.
Speaker 7: I think there's just a lot in my head right now and I just didn't get there. But yeah, I mentioned that, and I said I've sold hundreds of chicken.
Speaker 6: I may have exactly.
Speaker 7: So the guy goes, all right, they so we taste the chicken. I cut it up.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool to eat the chicken.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I messed up, though, I didn't eat the chicken. Okay, so what he got. One of the guys goes, yeah, that's kind of a big mistake. Usually when the guy that cooks the chicken is not eating the chicken, not a good look.
Speaker 4: That ain't a bit, that ain't a bad.
Speaker 5: Your answer is yeah, I wanted you guys to be able to take the rest of the home with you so you could experience it with your family.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 7: I just said, you know what, man, I just had one early right before I got here.
Speaker 4: I said, plus answer, we like that good.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: So then they eat the chicken. They're like, what's really good? It's really good? Sit back, and I go, what do you guys think? So the big boss, the big not the guy that I know, big boss. He goes, I'm gonna shoot.
Speaker 4: You straight Oh yeah, get straight shots.
Speaker 6: What does this mean?
Speaker 7: He says, chicken's bad. Not your chicken. Your chicken is delicious. I think it's really really good. The chicken business is a bad business. You have to get FDA approval, you have to get all these licenses. Scientists have to dissect the chicken and find out every ingredient in it, and he's like, i'll tell you what our stores. If it doesn't sell in two hours, we got to get rid of it. I'm like, oh boy, that's not good. He's like, so, I just don't think we're going to be interested in the chicken business.
Speaker 6: What else you got?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, what else you got?
Speaker 7: So then I come out and pulled something straight out of my back pocket bones.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't know, how about Fahidas. Producer writ it's Vedetas.
Speaker 5: So you went right here at your ethnicity, god low hanging fruit.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 7: That's perfect. I had nothing, though, and I know you had something. How about a Fahida kit and the like, interesting, a kit that's already made. Yeah, you got your tortilla's in there, you got your meat. The person just has to but for Vedas exactly say that. He says, we kind of have something like that already. I'm like, really, where is that? It's like by our DELI huh, never seen it? Okay, all right, all right, well there's that. And then that threw them some other ideas.
Speaker 6: They loved. One of my ideas.
Speaker 7: I can't really tell you what it is because after I told them they said, now you're talking.
Speaker 6: I love it, But.
Speaker 7: What are they gonna do with it? How are they gonna do it? Like, what's the advantage of them just doing it? Well, here's the thing, I think whatever I pitched to them this product, which is a great product, and I already have some of it started already. I don't have anything definite, but if I can get this solidified, bottled, packaged and show it to them that it's ready to go, they said, they're willing to put it in how many stores, however many stores I want.
Speaker 4: But they can also make it.
Speaker 6: No, I'd have to make it.
Speaker 7: But it's much easier. It's cheaper. It's not chicken. It's not meat.
Speaker 15: Wait do you now need ali? It's the it's the seasoning.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you what it is, okay, but it's something like that.
Speaker 4: And they said, if it's good, but as you tell, you have to buy all the supplies.
Speaker 14: I have to make it and find the facility.
Speaker 12: You gotta find a co packer.
Speaker 7: I have to find a packer up someone that can help me make this, bottle it and ship it.
Speaker 6: What do you call it? I'm still working on that.
Speaker 4: The chicken. The chicken was not accepted.
Speaker 7: Chicken was just it was. It was denied, but he does not accept it. A half half accepted.
Speaker 4: Half acceptance is no acceptance, meaning it.
Speaker 7: Was a good idea, but we already have something like that not accepted. I know, but it's not chicken. He said, Chicken is just the bad one. Chicken's tough because you can't eat raw chicken. You actually can't eat all beef. Correct, And then we.
Speaker 4: Don't know what the thing is. Let's make a guess real quick.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna guess that's salsa or like I told Eddie, do this, it's the season.
Speaker 4: For the chicken.
Speaker 14: Eddie's smoking hot chicken seasoning mix.
Speaker 7: That's some good ideas, guys, but I can't tell you what it is yet because we are working.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 6: I mean, my head all night yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm all night yesterday. Okay, I's broken. He spent too much time. He spent too much. I'm working.
Speaker 6: It's a lot going on in my head.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to hear what it is when it happens.
Speaker 7: But hold on, let me tell you how it ends. They said get it all together, and they said you have to have everything ready because when it's ready. We want to bring down the man man, the main dude god walks at Turger, No, the main guy from Kroger. They want to fly him down and then I can.
Speaker 6: Pitch to him.
Speaker 14: So does this mean you need to have a LLC.
Speaker 4: Liked bunch of money?
Speaker 15: You've got to set up a company you've got?
Speaker 14: I mean you could go on like what's their demand?
Speaker 5: What's their demand they're looking for before all this, Like what do they want you to be able to provide them ten thousand bottles?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what That's what I have to come up with, and.
Speaker 4: Then you have to pay a bunch of money for bottles talking about I don't know. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 14: Like setting up your business is going to be the cheapest person is never.
Speaker 4: Going to happen. But I like that you learned from this.
Speaker 6: What do you mean it's never going to happen.
Speaker 5: You're never going to pay the money or follow through to find the people to package. It's going to be a huge investment which you probably could make money off of. But I don't think you're going to follow through.
Speaker 6: You think it's something that's worse.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. Because you won't tell us. You just said, God say it, We'll believe it.
Speaker 6: No, I can't say it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Eddie, thank you. Yeah man, I like to hear your Kroger story.
Speaker 7: It was good though. I think overall it was good. I've never done anything like that before.
Speaker 4: I think it was good too.
Speaker 7: But to be an entrepreneur, which you're wanting to be, you have to.
Speaker 4: Dedicate yourself to it.
Speaker 5: You can't do it as like a fifth side job that you give a bit of time to.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Hey, but there's crazy stories like this.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 15: It starts in your home kitchen, like you cook it up and then a beer company buys when you make millions and millions of dollar.
Speaker 4: Eddie is gambling on women's soccer in Uruguay. I'll stop doing that. The day I'll stop doing that.
Speaker 14: Well, let's encourage him, guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like the cheeto guy man, the janitor.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, we found that's not true. We'll rooting for you, buddy. Thank you. Good job there. It is the conclusion. Possibly this could be real big maybe not. The conclusion of Eddie's chicken story. Thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: I always have some wild vehicle type stories to share, whether I'm in an uber or I'm driving. I don't know if I just attract these kind of things to happen to me, but I did have a scenario that happened in an uber over the weekend, and it was all after a car followed my uber home.
Speaker 2: And it sounds scary, but just listen.
Speaker 3: You'll hear all the guys and their interpretation of what could have happened, and then what really happened, and somebody was an MVP number two.
Speaker 5: Morgan always has crazy stuff happened to her with ubers. She thought a uber was abducting her once.
Speaker 4: Remember that, Yeah, we're not sure the uber wasn't. Yeah, so what happened?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was in an newber this time. I wasn't by myself. Man in uniform was with me. But we were driving.
Speaker 3: We're going back to my house and I noticed like a car following, but didn't think much of it. We pull up to my house and as we're getting out, this car starts honking.
Speaker 2: It's right behind us, pulled up.
Speaker 3: Right behind the all the way home, all the way home, and it's like right next to uber. I'm like, did something like happen? Did they get in an argument and now there's about to be a gunfire?
Speaker 4: What's going on road rage between the two man?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I hear this person honking and she jumps out of the car and I'm for like.
Speaker 12: A little buzz too.
Speaker 2: So we're like, oh God, what's about to happen?
Speaker 16: And she yell she goes stop that uber and we're like okay, so we panic and we just like tap the uber like don't go anywhere, and she goes, my friend's phone is in there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Like why would why that way?
Speaker 5: That's funny not where I thought it was gonna go. But let me run this scenario by you. What if in this instance where it's all happening and craps going down, Morgan's boyfriend man in uniform freaks out and lays on the ground and like it's like, oh my god, and like doesn't protect her.
Speaker 4: That's bad son, because I don't know that that happened. I'm doubting if it did.
Speaker 2: No, he was cool, call collected. I was sudden there, like God.
Speaker 7: To be shot, so you know what I was thinking about? So the woman was really the man in uniforms.
Speaker 4: My god, I thought, so too. What do you think you're doing? Right? That's my man? How do you make go there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, but she chased the car down for a phone.
Speaker 2: Yep, it was her friend's phone. She was following it all the way on the highway. She's like, I've been following you guys forever.
Speaker 4: Like, gosh, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 5: No die hard, good friend though, Yeah, yeah, yeah. I shout her out for chasing down her friend's phone. What's the other story?
Speaker 3: Okay, So then I was sitting at a stop light and I was just chilling facing forward my ten and two hands were on.
Speaker 4: You're driving now?
Speaker 2: Not uber, yeah, just driving?
Speaker 3: And I stop at a stop light and I see this guy like waving me down, flagging me down, and I'm like, okay, I'm kind of freaked out right now.
Speaker 2: We're at like a bus stop maybe.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, I'm just gonna keep looking forward because I don't really know what's going on. And so finally he jumps in front of my car and waves me down, and I'm like, okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I look over he goes, hey, can I get a ride? And oh my God, are you for real right now? And he's just like, yeah, ride.
Speaker 3: I was like no, I literally like did the like cut no, no, no, no, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I thought hitchecking was a thumb, not standing in front of a car waving. So he just literally do you think he wanted a ride somewhere specific or he thought there's a hot lady, let me try to get in with her.
Speaker 3: It felt more the second one, but it felt like there was an urgency.
Speaker 2: So that's the only reason why I looked.
Speaker 3: A thought maybe somebody was like dying on the side of the road and needed help.
Speaker 4: Did he get out of the way when you said no?
Speaker 3: You know, he kind of stood there and I kind of had to like go around him.
Speaker 5: What happens with you on the road with It's like uber driving. It was I let's say you were single?
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe no no, no, oh no no.
Speaker 3: I was so fur I was like, this is where I die.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I just have a if the ducks make it look friendly.
Speaker 5: Maybe I look too many ducks, you know, way too many, way too many ducks.
Speaker 4: He might have even seen you. It's not a duck driving.
Speaker 5: Morgan has a jeep that the dashboard is just all ducks. Oh, I'm glad nothing happened to you in either of those experiences. The phone thing though, friend MVP right or die friend MVP right?
Speaker 4: There for sure, it's.
Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: So apparently Lunchbox is now a Karen.
Speaker 3: We had no idea, I mean, we had some idea that he likes to complain, but he is now being called a Karen after he was at a public pool and something happened, and of course he complained. So that's where I leave you, guys in this number one spot. Lunchbox is now being known as a Karen number one.
Speaker 5: It's Lunchbox a Karen by his complaint. So Lunchbox, what happened and tell us why you complained?
Speaker 12: So I took the family to the pool City pool. It closes at eight pm.
Speaker 13: We're there at seven point thirty, and yes, as it gets later at night, it clears out. So it's seven thirty. We are the only people at the pool. We have the whole pool to ourselves swimming, and the lifeguard blows whistle, closing it up, like what you close at eight?
Speaker 12: Closing it up early?
Speaker 13: Why, I guess there's not enough people there, so he wants to leave, wants to leave early.
Speaker 4: So are you sure that was the case. And it was like weather because it was there.
Speaker 12: Was no lightning, there was no thunder, there was no nothing.
Speaker 13: There was no like horn that went off that said hey, everybody, get out of the pool.
Speaker 4: He just said boo, all right, closing up.
Speaker 13: And so at seven thirty he closed the pool, like, hello, you're open to late so we can swimming. It doesn't matter if there's no one there. You need to keep the pool open.
Speaker 4: Did you say that to him?
Speaker 13: I said, dude, you don't close till late, and he goes, yeah, it's not really that busy, we're gonna close it up early.
Speaker 4: I'd be irritated by that.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, it seems like someone just wanted to go like home from.
Speaker 5: Their job, or someone made the decision, Hey we're spending resources when there's nobody here.
Speaker 4: As one team.
Speaker 14: It's a city pool, I.
Speaker 4: Know, with there are lights, there's like electric bills and yeah there's in summer.
Speaker 14: Lifeguard's making that decision.
Speaker 5: No, but they could have told them, like if it it gets down to a certain point because of how hot it is and we've got to spend all this money on the and apparently city's on my money.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You listen to our politicians. Nobody's got money for anything. I would have been irritated though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I called the pool and you guys were swimming till eight o'clock. Called the pool late?
Speaker 14: How do you call the pool?
Speaker 4: There's the pool there?
Speaker 12: I called the super like I called the pool.
Speaker 14: How did you do that?
Speaker 12: You look up the phone number and you call it?
Speaker 4: What did you look up? The city pool? Yeah? He googled pool?
Speaker 5: So what did you look have, like the name of the part of the city that you're yes, okay.
Speaker 4: And then call the pool? Is missus chlorine? There?
Speaker 5: Okay, here's lifebox calling the community pool to speak to the manager of the lifeguards.
Speaker 11: Here we go, cool, this is Can I help you?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I have a real problem. So I came there the other night with my family.
Speaker 12: We were swimming.
Speaker 13: It was great, and it was like seven thirty pm and we were the only ones in the pool and your lifeguard decided up blew the whistle, said hey, we're closing. But I thought you closed at eight o'clock, not seven thirty.
Speaker 11: You are correct, we do close at eight pm. I will have a conversation with them and I will try to understand what was going on.
Speaker 13: And when you say talk to them, you mean like that person will be let go. So next time I go to the pool, I won't have to see that lifeguard, right, I.
Speaker 11: Will take care of the situation. I don't believe that it warrants a termination.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and maybe you know, oh, maybe give him a drug test. Maybe he was on something, he couldn't read his watch, he didn't know what.
Speaker 4: Time it was. I don't know.
Speaker 12: I just thought it was inexcusable.
Speaker 13: And my new Year's resolution is to see something, say something. I'm going to give my opinion more. And this is my opinion. He should be fired, drug tested or something like that. I don't know, but unacceptable.
Speaker 11: I completely understand your frustration and it will be dealt with.
Speaker 13: So maybe next time I can have reserved like VIP access. You can put the table and chairs of the side, and maybe you guys can maybe grill me some hot dogs.
Speaker 12: While I'm there.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide that kind of service. But you let me know the next time you come in, and I will make sure that you're.
Speaker 12: Taking care of Okay, well, thank you, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 13: I appreciate it and I thought calling you was better than calling nine to one one.
Speaker 11: Definitely, yes, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Of course she didn't even know how to respond.
Speaker 5: Now, this is where I get in trouble, and this is where nuance really serves its purpose. I agree with Lunchbox back in time at the first part of this segment when I said.
Speaker 4: I will be irritated too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be irritated if it says anything, says seven thirty. And then it's a this situation and then you don't really know why, and you're like, I'll be irritating to me. But I wouldn't have done this and called up and wanted to have him fired. It's not a fireable offense.
Speaker 12: Well, obviously he doesn't care about his job.
Speaker 5: And then why drug tested and also there's a lifeguard shortage and just trying to like fire the one lifeguard.
Speaker 14: It was thirty minutes.
Speaker 12: It's all right, thirty minutes.
Speaker 15: Thirty minutes, yes, and she said you'd handle it appropriately, She'll figure it out, but it doesn't need to be terminating.
Speaker 5: And then what if he had to go home? Because it was like an emergency or something. I thought that we don't know, like we're as signing hypathetical.
Speaker 13: He wasn't moving very fast and like he was running out of there, like oh I got a call.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's up on the lifeguard stand. There's no phone up there.
Speaker 5: I feel like what you did was a bit extreme for something I initially.
Speaker 4: Agreed with you on.
Speaker 12: So we're all on the same side.
Speaker 5: We are not, And that's my problem is that I think you're a little too aggressive and he should be fired.
Speaker 4: You want grilled hot dogs? He wanted bottles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wants sparklers and his hot dogs, and they bring it to him.
Speaker 4: But what can they hook do to hook you up?
Speaker 13: I'm nothing, They don't really have any I just thought maybe they could bring a grill in.
Speaker 4: And then this poor lady who answers the phone is gonna deal with you. You hear at the very end go.
Speaker 5: Or she doesn't quite know how to respond, And you know, I mean that she's like, I got some jerk, and now she has to have a talk with the kid.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 12: No, to me, her voice sounds like she wasn't evenally gonna have a talk.
Speaker 6: It was just have a talk.
Speaker 4: I think she'll have a talk.
Speaker 5: I got a call from this idiot who just don't close it earlier or here's a picture of him, don't close if he's here early.
Speaker 4: We agree? I think we all agree, right, closed early?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But agree we agree? Commercial? No, no to commercial. I don't think we agreed it. How far you went in the call? What do we agree with that?
Speaker 6: Yes, not the way to do it.
Speaker 14: I'm not even gonna call.
Speaker 4: Why would you not call? It? Going to be like?
Speaker 5: I might send an email. I probably am not, But if I were going to, I might send an email and be like, hey, am I confused?
Speaker 11: On?
Speaker 4: So I would ask you that way?
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 5: Am I missing something? Are we closing earlier now that school is about to start back?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: I should ask it that way?
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You think he might be on I think he's on meth. Yeah, never know. Man couldn't read his watch. He was so stoned. Could have been like oh man, or he was hungry, got the munchies. I do think you went to full canon?
Speaker 12: Yeah, caring about my family having a good experience.
Speaker 5: Got it, got it, nailed it.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two that's it.
Speaker 2: For me this weekend.
Speaker 8: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy that you joined me. Whether you just listened to part one and three or part two, I am happy to have you here with me, So thanks for listening.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I do have a new podcast dropping next week. Best Bits is not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: It will continue every weekend as scheduled. But I do have a personal podcast that's coming out on Monday.
Speaker 2: It'll be the first episode called Take This Personally, and I I help you tune in to listen.
Speaker 3: It's about mental health and dating and friendships and relationships and careers and a lot of stuff that I've experienced in my life, and I'll use that as I talk with experts and bring on my friends to navigate life. The whole purpose of the podcast is for those who may have gone through life in certain moments and felt really alone. I also experience that, and I want this podcast to be a place where people don't feel alone anymore. And that's the whole purpose driven behind it. So I hope you give it a chance.
Speaker 2: Go check it out.
Speaker 3: You can subscribe now and get the first episode as soon as it drops on Monday. But as I said, if you just hang out with me here on Best Bits. I'm happy to have you if you check out all that, I'm also happy to have you. Thank you guys for letting me do all this. I'm really excited about this new little chapter that's happening. I hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe, love yea bye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show and also social platforms Bobby Bob
Speaker 13: Show and follow at Webgirl morgane to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.