Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky Time for the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your hopes, Bobby Bones. Yes, thank you, thank you. I was one of those class you started.
Speaker 2: It's a super popcorn morning for those that wonder, we do the pre show before the show even starts. For me, I can tell you I use it as a bit of just getting loose. Like on football field, these players ain't be doing high knee, low knee calistenics. That's what this is for me. And some some stuff may bomb. I mean some stuff may bomb during the show and after the show too. But here we are before the show.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: First? You want something a little personal from last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I didn't give the other one. Them's gonna be with like ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: But okay, you think.
Speaker 2: My wife and I started watching Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and I've seen it before it came out like ten years ago. Rooney Mara is in it, I believe, And who's the guy that goes yes, skills and I'll kill you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So I was like, Ruoney Mara, Liam Neeson, this is gonna be awesome, and she keeps going, you're not right, and she won't tell me why because she knows I'll just follow on my wrong trail until I figure it out or never figure it out, and she'll just hold it against me in a very funny way. And it keeps and I'm like, we were just talking about Liam Neeson. He's like, is he a superhero? Is he a action star? Meaning he's on action movies? But do you think of him only as those? And she's like, you're you're wrong, and I'm like, what wout you? So okay, keep watching and I'm like, he looks young, but that a really good Liam Neeson. Okay, it wasn't Liam Neeson. It was actually Daniel Craig.
Speaker 1: Tell me they're almost not the same.
Speaker 5: Person though now.
Speaker 1: Off a little beer. They got the little British thing going.
Speaker 2: They're white, they're the same size, they do action Stuffson's British.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's something, yeah something. He's not American, he's not from Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Which one was Bond?
Speaker 5: Daniel Craig I Russian, British, same thing Daniel Craig was.
Speaker 1: But they looked the same to me.
Speaker 3: And one Neson was not James Bond.
Speaker 2: And what would happen was Liam Neeson wasn't. No, Daniel Craig was. But what I'm saying is every time that Daniel Craig would be in the movie last night and he'd be on the phone, I'd be like, I have skills, and.
Speaker 1: She goes, you're not right.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: It took me a long time to figure out that I wasn't right. But they do look very Mike.
Speaker 1: They're similar ish. I've never thought about it, but if you put him side to side, look similar.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying they're twins, but you can see where I would get confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we watched.
Speaker 2: The first half of it. I remembered about a third of the way through. I had seen it before. It's really good. It's a book, it's a it's a three book series. I never read the books. They were a Swedish guy wrote them. But the first one was so good. But I started to remember stuff, and I made a deal inside my own heart that I was not gonna spoil even the little stuff to my wife because I told her before and I said, I think I've seen this, and she goes, it's from ten years ago.
Speaker 1: You don't remember yesterday. And I was like, good point.
Speaker 2: And so we start watching and from twenty eleven and so I don't remember a lot, and then stuff starts creeping in and I'd said to her, I'm not gonna run anything, but I go. I think she's gonna stab him stab.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hold that. Guys, I'm not a good person. You tried, and I didn't spoil.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember how it ends, but there's it was almost a three hour movie. I don't know, two hours, thirty minutes something.
Speaker 1: So we decided early on we're just gonna watch half and watch the other half possibly tonight.
Speaker 2: Seven were both hired, and so there's one part where it gets real dark in it. The movie's dark, but real dark, and we were like, well, just check out here, and so we'll finish tonight. I remember being really good. It gets eighty six percent of Rotten Tomatoes. And Rooney Mara she has a fit.
Speaker 1: Her hair is really black and pull back, just tattoos and like piercings all in her face.
Speaker 3: She's the girl with a dragon tattoo.
Speaker 2: She's an investigator, but she struggles because at ten she was living.
Speaker 1: On the streets.
Speaker 3: Oh when she was ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the other guy, Liam Neeson.
Speaker 2: Daniel kra You told me when you look he is an an investigative reporter. So he's kind of an investigator. And then some stuff happens. Okay, so I don't have it's not even a soft review. It's not even a review.
Speaker 3: What made you guys go back and watch that movie?
Speaker 2: Because she said she wanted to watch something spooky. I want to watch nothing at all spooky? Okay, and so this show isn't so spooky, but it is kind of a thriller. So we have to settle on a bit of a thriller. I don't like spooky because I don't want to go to sleep being spookyed.
Speaker 3: What about like beetlejuice or something?
Speaker 1: You know, like that's too funny, that's a little spooky. Yeah, but that's like beatle juice, kids, Carly, that that's Stuff's fine. It's like the murdering. There's a lot of murdering beatle juice, is there?
Speaker 3: I don't know, there's like dead people.
Speaker 1: Come mister Tali man, do you like? Come and me one go home?
Speaker 5: So y'all were seeking more of like the suspense thriller.
Speaker 2: I was seeking nothing. My wife and I have a standing Tuesday Night. Have I mentioned this on the show?
Speaker 1: So I travels they done sound familiar, I haven't in a while, but I've I got a new shift outlook on macro goals for the next year, and so there's not near as much travel.
Speaker 2: There's still some, but we had decided early because I really wanted to not be gone all the time, and anything I put on my calendar stays in my calendar. So I was like, hey, I can just put this in my calendar. I don't think that was met initially as warmly as it was offered, because I think and I get it. My wife was like, you gotta put me in your calendar, and I was like, not really what I'm saying. And I understand why you would think that, because you would think then you're just equal to other things in the calendar. I would say, if my calendar is empty and something pops up that I think probably I should do. It just goes in that spot and then it owns it. I said, I just knock every piece of calendar from Tuesday night five pm to ten pm out. Nothing can jump into that and it has nothing to do with you're as equal to these other meetings I'm in. But what it does is keeps all that bull crap out of those spots, Like.
Speaker 1: Who has my calendar?
Speaker 5: Mike, Like so somebody else can't like fill you around.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, who has my calendar? Who can fill in? Mike has my calendar?
Speaker 2: Morgan number one has my calendar because she is a manager and manages podcast network.
Speaker 3: Does Reid have your calendar?
Speaker 1: Reid cannot put anything in the calendar.
Speaker 3: He's restricted.
Speaker 1: You can see where you can see some calendar stuff. He cannot. He does not have the ability to modify my calendar. Tom My manager that's that partners with Morgan, my business manager who handles my money.
Speaker 5: She can edit it. Oh yeah, she can put things in your calendar. Oh yeah, like we need a meeting.
Speaker 1: Like you haven't signed this, Like you haven't done this. This is the date you need to be.
Speaker 2: She has absolute authority and autonomy to do whatever she rules.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm very close to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, I just didn't know how many people. This is like lists, as long.
Speaker 2: As it's people that have different different ver So, Christie, my PR person doesn't edit it, but she has access to it. So if anyone's calling, going, can I get an interview with Bobby. It's off anyway. I don't like doing interviews. I don't, especially if it's been written, because I don't like the tone. I don't like to write me in tone she can see and block out, but she doesn't have edit, and I think that's it.
Speaker 3: What's your wife?
Speaker 1: We have our own.
Speaker 2: Bobby Kaitlyn calendar because in the business calendar, we don't put stuff that's like super private.
Speaker 3: Got it, like dinner tonight? Do you put stuff like that in your calendar?
Speaker 5: No? Okay, well he has to if he's trying to block it off with Kaitlyn so that nobody else fills it in.
Speaker 1: But that's not a dinner, that's like a five hour block. Yeah, but no, no.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be like the details.
Speaker 2: I would detail it Caitlin one, but then I would put a block in the other one that she goes personal. If it's like a Monday afternoon, this something's come up where let's say Kaitlyn's got to take Sometimes I have to go to the doctor. If I have to go to the butthold doctor because I tore a butthole, it's bleeding again for some reason.
Speaker 5: Excuse the personal.
Speaker 2: So I would well, once I put on the wrong one and it said butthole doctor, and then everybody saw it. But also it's like I say it on the show. It's fine, but still it's weird to have pop up on your phone butthole doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the point is we block off every Tuesday night, and I'm glad she will do that for me because she has sacrifice anything that she has going on Tuesdays, and sometimes it doesn't always happen, but we make it up on Wednesday then. But that was our Tuesday night as we watched that. She cooked dinner last night. She made some chicken. I don't ever know what she makes, really, I can't define it. There's some kind of noodle that's not a regular noodle because she's so healthy and really healthy noodles don't look like sketty.
Speaker 3: Okay, is it like not pasta? It's like a lental noodle or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's some kind of pasta, Okay, I could ask her. Let me ask her.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 5: It might be like a bonzo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a lot of bonds that we have a lot of bonsa.
Speaker 3: That's the color question.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the noodles. What's the noodles that you cooked last night for dinner? And I don't know the brand or a kind or thank you.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what gnocchi was. I thought it's janachi like watch boxes. So did I I like gnocchi. I like gnocchi with meat.
Speaker 5: Mixed in with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because otherwise it's just like pasta pasta.
Speaker 3: But it's so good.
Speaker 1: But you know, because I went to Italy, I been twice now flex and the pasta is not the main meal. Pizza, pizza, No, not just pizza. They bring you pasta.
Speaker 2: It's like the middle and just you don't put meat on it.
Speaker 3: It's just like that sounds weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't put like sauce.
Speaker 1: A lot of times. No noodles.
Speaker 5: Well there's a sauce, but maybe not with meat. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, When they bring the pasta because Toole's houses me too. The pasta is like the first and it's just noodles. Like they celebrate their noodles so much.
Speaker 1: I don't know everything.
Speaker 3: What's the entree.
Speaker 1: That's the popular, the entre the we had garlic knots.
Speaker 2: I don't quite remember because it got so full in that pasta.
Speaker 1: But it's good.
Speaker 2: You don't expect it to be good because it's so general and generic, but yeah, I know it's real good. She's gonna mess me back in a minute. Billionaires reportedly working on blocking out the sun. This seems good, Well, we need the sun.
Speaker 4: Why would we block out this ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Gosh, there's probably because what we're doing is killing our ozone and the sun is burning through it. So I think what they're trying to do is rebuild an ozone to block out some of the sun. So before you guys get all angry and go, oh this is stupid, but the Sun's already done.
Speaker 1: Is destroyed part of what we had naturally, so we destroyed that.
Speaker 4: I don't think the sun did, and I think we destroyed that.
Speaker 2: But okay, but you have to build something again to block the sun with what. You're not walking up there with a cardboard box blocking it that way. They're trying to redevelop kind of part of an ozone is type thing to make sure it doesn't burn through.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought they're building a big shade structure like they do on playgrounds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeahah, those are cool.
Speaker 1: The mesh, Yeah they could that burned real quick that close to the sun. That theory is that yours or is that in the story it's a billionaires trying to figure how to do it.
Speaker 5: Okay, they're just billionaires that care about that, or just because they.
Speaker 4: Have sure they got money. There was like a let's try something new with this morning.
Speaker 1: You understand about billionaires. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: One, they got a lot of money to think it very bored. But three, they still want a lot of money even though they have a lot of money. For example, Elon Musk with the starlink and they're like, he's sending star I think starlink is a great invention, but people were heralding him as the greatest when he sent it up over the hurricane. He's still charged and that's okay, you can charge for any service you're putting up.
Speaker 1: But they're like, he's the greatest. So he just put a star link up for everybody. From what I read and what I know could know, nothing is that. Yeah he did it to make sure they had internet. That was great, But I mean he didn't go here. This is free.
Speaker 5: So he charges the government or that's who it would be.
Speaker 1: What is starlink sends it up? Everybody gets Internet, and that's part of his space thing. I don't know what you mean by space thing, like his rockets that go do put satellites up there. I think they are cousins. But I think you can just send this up and then it gives Internet. I think it's a great invention, but.
Speaker 4: We already have Internet.
Speaker 5: They didn't though, but.
Speaker 1: They didn't because it was all out and that a lot of that's from the ground got it.
Speaker 4: So his thing.
Speaker 5: That's why it looked like auditoentially, which I don't know either, but like it looks like, oh, look at this kind gesture. But it's like, oh yeah, no, I'm sending a bill.
Speaker 3: Maybe it costs money to the government, though it's different.
Speaker 1: Not really it is, you know, it pays the government for the money we do, but we're paying anyway.
Speaker 2: No, but they could use in other places. I'm glad they used it here. But when you just go wh hes paining the government?
Speaker 1: Who cares? It could be blown on lotstuff it doesn't matter, and then we have less of I guess.
Speaker 3: It feels better when they're like I charged the government instead of like I charged the people in Florida, you know, other people in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is shipped from Italy, well we have so this is why it's weird. Then once we went there sheet like meta lady, it is shipped from Italy, exactly like what we made in our cooking class.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say what type it is.
Speaker 3: Though, maybe it's just regular pasta.
Speaker 2: It's look at me, mys, what did I say earlier? It's not it's not regular.
Speaker 5: It's probably because it's stop looking at me.
Speaker 1: Stop keep me in the eyes.
Speaker 4: So you're saying it's not spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Eat me in the eyes. It's kind of ribbels around Gregatoni. That could still be pasta, though many Eddie, it wants a name, Edie.
Speaker 4: Is it the one that looks like a spring? What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The spiral, the spiral, everybody, I need to ask a question to you, Eddie, of the what's the shape?
Speaker 1: The shape? How would I say that? Eddie wants the name of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of noodle is it?
Speaker 1: Of?
Speaker 3: What kind of pasta is it?
Speaker 1: But I say of the noodle.
Speaker 5: Of it's not because that's like a two.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, Like, no, that is not No, I had a great CANNONI from Logo, though Kaitlin's parents came to town. Logo is my favorite place in Nashville. It's Italian food and they threw two Canoli's in there. I would eat Canoli's in the morning, at lunch and at dinner.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 1: What's it's just theer. It's in like a little shell, and they sell and then they put heaven in it. Oh, love heaven, baby, that HAVESLINI are you cursing?
Speaker 5: No, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at a graphic of all the different types of.
Speaker 1: Right now, but we have to go on the show in like three minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking even at all the thanks Mike, can you blow those up for Mike?
Speaker 2: Types of pasta? It's not bow tie right, It's not Vasili or Jamale.
Speaker 3: Who knew that?
Speaker 1: These are all just based on shapes, all the same things.
Speaker 4: Shapes.
Speaker 1: It's all pastagati, shells, shells and Peenie, Penny, Peenie.
Speaker 2: Make you feel good because I do that you sometimes, I hope you know. No, I do that to me sometimes, and I'm trying to be better at it.
Speaker 5: I didn't I said it. I said it kindly that you said it after he said something.
Speaker 1: I that because I'm trying not to do that anymore, and I deserve anything that I get from that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I never know how to say anything.
Speaker 1: Peenie's funny though, Die die Tellini.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I thought you were radiatry. Can't Linguini, it's not Lingen heard that Campanelli, Fettuccini, angel hair, and Capanello. I don't know if that's any of that.
Speaker 4: Well, angel hair, I've heard of that, just like a skin.
Speaker 1: I get it before we go and do the show.
Speaker 4: Not literally.
Speaker 1: Nobody hears, but I don't care, but I would get it. You should have some. We should you should cook it and come to the house. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: And then she puts micro greens on top of it. You do micro greens.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's actually the only way I can get green.
Speaker 1: Little green, my kids.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big micro greens guy. That's what I tell my wife. Because it says it comes like a salad, and it's like little greens.
Speaker 5: You explain it, little teeny tiny. It almost just looks like little weeds. You may see in the grass like little clover things, but they're packed of nutrients in a very small amount. And so with my kids, I'm trying to get them more greens and they just do not really like it. So but if they eat like a tablespoonful of microgreens, it's like okay, progress.
Speaker 1: You don't put on your food.
Speaker 5: Well, well, so that's what I try to do. I'm like, mix it in, you won't even tell. And my kids are like, no, we'd rather just like stuff it in our face real quick and then eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife will put it on top like the chicken or whatever. And I now just told the truth. Oh, you're using microgreens. I'm meaning micro microgreens. You can't even see them. So I'm just gonna go and have these. So I have mine just where you get those italy micro Italy came in a micro micropackage. So and I probably would like them if I just didn't already.
Speaker 1: No, she was putting them on, treating me like a child, yes, which I am. Okay, that's the pre show. Thank you. We will see in a few minutes, but for us it's a few hours. All right, goodbye, everybody, Good time for the Bobby Bones Post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Hello, Hello, Hello. I was looking at as story.
Speaker 2: And it says Robinhood, let's traders wager on election outcome. Now, there's only been one of the site that would really do with overseas. It's that polymarket. I don't trust that it's overseas. It really has nothing to do with how Americans feel. And I don't over I don't oversee it. I use DraftKings for betting.
Speaker 1: Now I have Robin Hood, and I'm just trying to see if I can find out how you would do that, because it's not a betting app. No, it's not. If you want to make a wager on the presidential election outcome, Robinhood is all about the beginning yesterday. The trading platform is offering the contracts to a limited number of customers who must be US citizens. It's called event derivatives. Trading is very high risk.
Speaker 2: Sure, Robinhood rose three point one CBS News. So what would I look up event derivatives? It's called event derivatives. I bet you I could put on an envelope and seal it, and I could give you the I could give you the winner and the.
Speaker 1: Exact electoral college count. Really, I think exact. I think I could go exact with this.
Speaker 3: Wow, Why why do you think I just do?
Speaker 2: And I would seal it. The problem with doing this bit is it doesn't matter. And here's how we're going to handle the show on election day. It's almost like the election didn't matter. It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows. Everybody knows it did.
Speaker 2: And any coming to us for like breaking news, you come with fro us for like quirky news or how we feel about news. I've done, hopefully the best job possible at giving you guys a place to go. Well, we're not talking about election or politics, and it's going to be what nineteen days out.
Speaker 1: We're getting yeah six wait tuesday, cease cease. But I would bet you I could seal it and nail it.
Speaker 3: Do it just for fun.
Speaker 1: I might let me see how I can do this.
Speaker 3: So you weren't thinking sending lunchbox of the polls and getting updates, you're.
Speaker 4: Voting for whole talk.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Why are you voting for that person?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't see that. It's not bad. No, no, it's bad out there, you see, Okay, Mike, does it show you how to do it? How?
Speaker 2: I'm not even going to do it here, but I just thought it was weird that you could do it, and I wanted to see if the odds were any different on actual Americans, how Americans could vote because they keep you some poly market but that's not American at all. That's like an off shore side.
Speaker 5: Are you talking like Tuesday? We don't really talk about it, but for sure like Wednesday, or like are you even going to address who wins?
Speaker 3: Everybody will know to work.
Speaker 5: Just imagine but just the next day.
Speaker 1: That's know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What's the benefit of us other than going, hey, this person won the election, and then.
Speaker 1: What do we hold on? Then what do we talk about?
Speaker 5: There's no.
Speaker 1: I'm asking a question. Then then then where does the conversation go?
Speaker 5: So how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: No, No, that would be bad.
Speaker 1: Are you asking me how make you feel?
Speaker 2: Ton I have a conversation or now I'm just saying there's no there is It is a road that does not have a way out, So don't get on that road.
Speaker 3: But could you throw it in your pile your news story?
Speaker 1: And literally all I would say is this person won this person.
Speaker 2: But anybody who wants to know that already knows that because they're already that's the biggest news story ever.
Speaker 1: So we're not running or hiding from it. There's just an understanding that everybody already knows it and anything we say in any way. I've worked so hard.
Speaker 2: To make sure this show feels safe to everyone, is inclusive to everyone, and if we come on and regardless of what it is, who it is, how it is, what it is, it is not going to feel that way.
Speaker 1: So for us, and trust me, I love politics. It's sports politics. My dogs like, let's go. I'm into it.
Speaker 2: But I think I have done more work on making sure that is not a dominant part of our show because I want everybody to at least have a chance to join. And if you don't like us because we're not funny, that's one thing. But it being so divisive in fake life because in real life and you see somebody that's not the same as you and they're like, hey, can I help you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, but you fine go grocery together. It's it's it's not what it is in fake life. We're in fake life. So it'll be mentioned it'll be almost it'll be almost nothing. I'm cool with that, and I've kind of had to make that decision, going, how am I going to handle this? Because I worked hard to make it nothing unless it was something super trivial that we could talk about as a part of it.
Speaker 1: But I don't want anybody to feel like they don't belong or that anyone is against them or for them or it's now.
Speaker 2: For example, if you're like a Texas Longhorn fan, I'm against you, we'll have an arkt's a razorbag fan, but I still like you.
Speaker 1: But with politics, people act like they don't like people because they're different than them.
Speaker 5: So so.
Speaker 3: It will not be that.
Speaker 2: They'll be very little unless there's something specific to talk about that isn't partisan.
Speaker 1: Other I can't find it. I can't find it. How to do this?
Speaker 5: Do you all get nervous for people that put big signs in their yard?
Speaker 3: I wonder why they do it?
Speaker 5: Oh, just because they want to? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But like I said, an Auburn flag, yeah, you're proud of it.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. I get on either side. This isn't even a this is both ways. Like I just get nervous for them that like somebody driving by is on whatever it feels the opposite, and they're gonna retally retaliate against you in some way.
Speaker 4: Well you're obsessed with I am.
Speaker 5: It's a weird fear that I have, but I drive by and I feel it for people in I want to be a retaliation well whatever you want to call it. Yeah, yeah, they're retaliating against you because like you don't but.
Speaker 1: You didn't do anything they didn't see, So you doing something back to them wouldn't be a retaliation. It would just be you doing retaliation.
Speaker 5: I feel good point so so do y'all ever fear retaliation?
Speaker 1: On? No? I feel like if you did one people where I still to sign, because that'd be about it, you know, just.
Speaker 5: People are acting crazy. I just feel nervous.
Speaker 2: It's going to be it's and it's going to be crazier on social media. That's where it's all crazy. It's only not that crazy in real life.
Speaker 3: Unless is there anything you would put a sign for in front of your yard, like anything, like would you put a hog in front of you because you don't Like I wouldn't put a Cowboys flag in front of my house.
Speaker 2: And maybe like an American flag, but I'd be afraid I wouldn't be able to take it down in time. I forget about it. Oh yeah, yeah, like the other day, like two days ago, let the fire on the house for a day and a half, forgot about it. What fired, like in the fireplace phones, So imagine how long I leave a flag out there and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Forgot it, Yeah, I forgot. I forgot to turn it on. So and that was in the house.
Speaker 3: Dude, Hey, got a lot going on. Man, there's a busy time of year right now.
Speaker 1: I can't find how to vote on robin Hood or how to trade it. Does it say what to look for to trade it?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 1: Like what to search for? Get one dollar for every contract you own if your candidate is certified trading hours it eight a eight. That's interesting. I just wanted to see if it was a legit thing.
Speaker 3: Is Ray betting on it again?
Speaker 2: I don't even know Raver betting on the first time? After all this, I think Ray ran us for a good two years on a bit that we.
Speaker 3: Believed it was a good bit, though, I'll give him that God believed it.
Speaker 1: Rat anything you want to say to that, Yeah, these sites don't really let you bet it, so no, I'm not betting it. And yes I did bet it, what was it eight years ago? It just for the amount of money it was. It wasn't that much money to them to to.
Speaker 3: Not pay you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've had buddies though. I mean, if you if you're a serious gambler, when you're dealing with fifty hundred thousand, that's when you start having problems. You're not trying to cash out one hundred dollars. Yeah, the problem is where I would just slightly push back on that. I also have a lot of friends that were doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: But they want those people, they want them to get their money because the same reason a casino gives a person that makes a lot that makes from the casino wins a lot of money because they know you're gonna keep betting, they're gonna end up winning a whole lot more back. So the people that win a whole lot of money usually those are the ones they take care of the most because they know they have the money to bet, they're eventually going to get it back. So that's why I'm starting to believe Ray never bet it, lunchbox. What are your thoughts on Ray when he said he about eight years ago? Whatever?
Speaker 4: I mean, I saw the slip, so, I mean the slip easily is so, I mean I believe him.
Speaker 3: You held the slip.
Speaker 4: No, he did it offshore. Dude, you can't get us flip.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's photoshops so there's no photoshop like Mike Scigence can't photoshop anything.
Speaker 4: Ever, I don't think so, Okay, I mean he was I mean, do you know how much Ray used to gamble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just saying it wasn't so much that a site wouldn't pay him back. If it was like two million dollars, I'll go, like, maybe they shut their thing down. I mean it was a pretty good it's fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's it's a lot of money. But not for them that people betting that ten thousand times a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I don't know. I figure maybe they maybe not Americans because they figure, oh, we're safe. If they bet that much, we win, and they win. We just don't have to give it to them because there's no legal recourse for when you're betting offshore.
Speaker 1: But I would imagine that Americans on all the American sports that they're offering up, which was the biggest, the way they made the most of the money. You cut off Americans, you cut off all your money because most of the money was either soccer or all of football, basketball, baseball. Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to have somebody to look at this. We need to send this to like an authenticator and see if brave photoshop didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that means, to see if it was fake or not, because I know, but I'm saying, how do you do that?
Speaker 3: People can see that they know, like they look at the image and they be like, oh, yeah, this is photoshop, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Whatever? Oh what he you got over there?
Speaker 5: Oh this is the sat Jude pimpin Joy sweatshirt for partner and oh.
Speaker 4: You needed me to get it out and let's see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah camera, yep, the Bobby Bones show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh wow, we put our show name on it. That's probably smart. People will find us well.
Speaker 5: In last year, the sweatshirts people really liked for when they became a partner in Hope. So This is because we were doing T shirts and then I guess the last year or two sweatshirts. So this is and it's black and white, really cute.
Speaker 1: Black.
Speaker 3: It's the color of simple. I like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're a partner and Hope, which we do in December, you become a partner Hope. It's like twelve thirteen bucks a month, nineteen ninety bucks a month inflation.
Speaker 3: Everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, And then you also get the shirt. So you help kids and you help them develop new cures for cancer, and you get the pipat the show right there. That's really good. It's cute. So we have a box. Is that all the people we expect to a partner in Hope?
Speaker 5: No? Oh, that is for everyone on the show, because we need to take our show pick a lot of partners. It just now it's gonna be way more than that. But we'll take a show picture for Saint Jude Ray.
Speaker 1: Would you if you were me Ray, would you think maybe raise lying? I mean, it's crazy, it's been this many years and it's still on your mind. Rent free not rent free. It actually got brought up in a news story that reminded me of it. So no, it's not living there, and.
Speaker 3: It's fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And it came back to visit like every once in a while, like a cousin comes back to visit. So the whole thing was you can bet on the election, which reminds me of a three year bit we did on the show betting on the election.
Speaker 1: It's just to me, it blows me away that people doubted it, the fact that I as much forethought as I did I made the bet, We did radio bits about it. I had all this insight and reason to bet it. But then I just didn't bet it. That wouldn't make any sense. It was only a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's one thousand dollars, way way way early before Trump was even considered one of the top candidates on the Republican side. Well, and the reason I said only one thousand is because I was that was I mean, that was essentially what I bet per bet.
Speaker 1: I'd put that on a football game.
Speaker 3: What do you call that? Your what?
Speaker 1: Uh? That that's called it? I don't use it.
Speaker 4: Whatever that term is? What is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Whatever? Your your normal wager?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no no no, no, your unit?
Speaker 3: Your unit, it's so stupid. That's why I never use it.
Speaker 4: What is your unit betting?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Just what do you say?
Speaker 4: How much money you put on it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I think the point of unit is it's like golf with a handicap. Yeah, so if we're talking about how much we're betting, and I would bet more than you, and you it'd be like how many units putting on there, you'd be like four, Like I'm also putting on four. So we feel the same way about it. Yeah, without it having to be the same money, because the money is not the same.
Speaker 5: I get it. So what does unit mean?
Speaker 1: You're the amount of your your general singular beta, like a bones unit is probably ten k, whereas ten k.
Speaker 3: No, Like my unit is one dollar? Yes, I bet one dollar bet.
Speaker 5: So like if you say I'm doing four, your four dollars, but Bobby is ten dollars and he's doing forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't only talk in units unless it is we're comparing what we are. Because radius went on this Ti.
Speaker 3: Tirad bet his unit was a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: He was like, my unit's small. I'm gonna yell he.
Speaker 2: The reason we'll do units is so people if we talk on whistles about money. That's all relative, got it. It's mostly like how many units? So we can kind of compare, like when you play golf, you give strokes and it evens it out.
Speaker 1: My unit.
Speaker 2: My unit is one hundred bucks, so that's a single. But if I'm doing like twelve units, what's that twelve hundred dollars? Bet he's doing twelve it sucks. Oh yeah, and we're both like, oh my god, this is a big bet for us if we go we're doing twelve units.
Speaker 3: So Ray is saying at that time his unit was one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Every bet he was been a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, Ray.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I mean I've bet. I told Lunch my biggest bet ever was thirteen times that I bet thirteen thousand on something before WHOA. So I mean, I don't know why I would lie about a one unit when at times I was betting thirteen times my unit size.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's that we thought you were lying about the one unit or the unit and we can stop saying unit.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 2: I think it was you said early as the bit you bet this money on Trump, which was a lot when again, he wasn't even the favor on the Republican side, and it just kind of got away from you before you knew. It was a huge segment. Then you want the presidency and you're like, oh my god, I can't produce this money.
Speaker 1: I just need to make it a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you're probably still telling the truth. But after all these years, if you whispered to me I as a bit, I just shake your hand.
Speaker 3: It's a sad bit.
Speaker 1: I would just shake your hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good bit.
Speaker 1: It's a good bit for a long, long long time, I believe.
Speaker 3: Then oh I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just fifty thousand to those people is not enough.
Speaker 2: It's not enough a reason to not pay somebody back because they have so many one hundred thousand million dollars a game in the United States, not anymore because that's a it's a bad deal offshore.
Speaker 1: Now go DraftKings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why would you mess with those?
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, moving on, that's all. I can't find how to do a Robin Hood. So I guess I'm gonna go to raise people.
Speaker 5: But are you gonna put something in an envelope here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember do that tomorrow. Okay, the problem is I have to do it. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I open it and whatever's on there right from whomever. They're still like, oh you predicted this, you must have wanted it or you did.
Speaker 1: It's just a whole It just is a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't don't do it, and then maybe do it off here. You know what I'm saying. Don't do it. We're not gonna do it. But off air, maybe we do it.
Speaker 1: But what fun is that?
Speaker 3: Just do it to you get I want to know how you are.
Speaker 1: I think I've got it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. If you nail it, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Do other people feel that way? Like, is anybody else in the world saying I think I've got it?
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who think they have a decent idea, But the margin of error in all the states is two points, and the differences are anywhere from point three to one point two the swing states all the matter.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I mean, it is a weird election when it's only this wing, like seven states.
Speaker 4: That really matter.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but we all should still exercise our right to vote.
Speaker 2: I agree, because there are other things to vote for as well so, but I do think that I could within plus and minus two.
Speaker 1: Hit it exactly right. I would have money, no to.
Speaker 3: Like do that impressive to college elect electoral college. Yeah, okay, I'll know what that means.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this.
Speaker 2: What if we have a wheel in here in every two weeks, you know, because some of the drama here on the show what it was, it was a drama, was dumb and it was selective down drama.
Speaker 1: What if it was like a Bobby went to lunch to Scoop Steve, lunch Scoop Steve.
Speaker 3: That was dumb. It was not it was dumb. You should have taken us to lunch.
Speaker 1: I am not exactly by the way.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you offered Eddie to go. I can't go right now.
Speaker 4: I got video stuff.
Speaker 3: I have to do friends, video stuff, some.
Speaker 5: Facts.
Speaker 4: Why you gotta bring facts, dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, just man, great point making note of that.
Speaker 4: That was a truth bomb.
Speaker 1: I forgot about what about a wheel?
Speaker 2: So I have a wheel, and on the wheel is everybody's name, and I spent it maybe once a month every lands On.
Speaker 1: I'll take a lunch.
Speaker 4: We get to pick the restaurants always downstairs stairs.
Speaker 1: Don't be ridiculous downstairs.
Speaker 3: I mean we're downtown, a lot of nice little restaurants.
Speaker 1: Then it's downstairs.
Speaker 3: You don't have to go.
Speaker 4: I mean there's nice restaurants downstairs.
Speaker 1: About the nice restaurant it is downstairs and lunch boxes just a month when you're off the wheel.
Speaker 5: What if it said you take a grocery shopping oh the wheel? No, I just that idea. No, I thought it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: I thought about to make my joke, but I got to take it off the wheel.
Speaker 5: Off the wheel, Yes, I do, Yes, you can go. How fun would it be to walk around in grocery shop? I love whole food together and.
Speaker 4: Asked if you just get cash or the value of your meal bones, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm down as long as you invite me. And I don't have video stuff to do. You always have, always, especially this week. It is brutal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I took them off.
Speaker 5: So there's no point in doing this wheel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're off of it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying, build the wheel. You doing it for?
Speaker 2: Well, build the wheel and everybody it's not name lunchboxer Amy should be on the wheel because you had a better idea. Than what I'll know, it's not a better idea. It was a suggestion that would it be fun to go shopping? In my heart, I said, I would like to take somebody to lunch once a month. And then you're like, oh, you could do this even better. No, I didn't, feelings stop, and you know what, lunch walks on my feelings too, although that's expected.
Speaker 4: Hey, all I did was say, there's nice restaurants downstairs, like if you just take the same elevator.
Speaker 5: And all I said is like.
Speaker 1: That nice restaurant, somebody give me an envelope, like shop and talk and record it. Somebody gives me somebody give me an envelope and a piece of paper.
Speaker 5: What's going on you?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I was just running through how it would play out in my head, like we would like record as we walk around and shop talk about life.
Speaker 3: Not this month, maybe another month.
Speaker 2: You can get back on months two and it's not like a superprise. But if you think some of what I'm doing just to do it is not good enough, then that's not what I said. What's how my feelings took it?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well I'm sorry if you took it that way.
Speaker 1: This is like this is where I You're the one about apologies. No, no, no, you taught me about apologies.
Speaker 5: So you do it. Do it.
Speaker 1: Do it like you talk to correctly, like you taught me.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry that I said it that way in a way that you could interpret.
Speaker 2: See she's all doing the bull crab Amy is talking. When you apologize, you just apologize, you don't. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings. I'm sorry if that it made.
Speaker 5: You feel that way, right, You don't say that. I don't say it to your all the time. Don't say it. Don't say it to your kids.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it workers for two months.
Speaker 5: Don't say it to your spouse.
Speaker 4: He said you could say for two months.
Speaker 5: Maybe you say, Amy, what I heard you say was and I'm like, okay, let me say it a different way because I didn't mean to diminish what you were trying to do at all.
Speaker 2: So I've been watching and maybe you guys have seen this guy on TikTok the His name is like the Great Oz.
Speaker 1: Or something, the magician, the mentalist who goes into all the football, all the locker rooms with like the bills. Let's walk. You have had to have seen him. Oh man, he's like it throws the football to the people and he like predicts what they're going to say.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, let me tell you how much time I spend on TikTok.
Speaker 2: But it's on Instagram. It's ever Okay, Eddie, So I've been reading a book about how to do this.
Speaker 1: Take this piece of paper, okay, and envelope, look.
Speaker 2: And show them there's nothing on it. His name is Oz Pearlman. He's a mentalist. It's wild.
Speaker 1: If you might you see stuff.
Speaker 3: He's on hard knocks.
Speaker 1: Are you not like what the it's wild? Oh? I do remember my hard knocks with the Jets. Yes, yes, okay, all right, there's nothing on there.
Speaker 3: Bones.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna turn this way so I can't see anything.
Speaker 3: Okay. What would you like for me to do?
Speaker 2: First thing I would like you to do, Eddie, is I would like for you to draw the picture of something. There's gonna be three things. You draw the picture of something you put on your head.
Speaker 3: Do I use the whole sheet of paper?
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna you're gonna need like three parts of it.
Speaker 2: Can everybody in the studio abouch, I'm not looking at eddie, and there's no screen over here. No, no, there's nothing a lot, so just right on your head, right on my head, or right draw whatever something you would put on your head.
Speaker 3: Ah, let me think about it, anything, okay, okay, one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to see it. If I turn back a hund up, there's on my back. Okay, good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good? Do I fold a put an envelope?
Speaker 1: I got two more. Draw a face.
Speaker 2: With an emotion on it, like draw face. It could be a the simple face. It could be a frownie face, it could be.
Speaker 3: Oh, like an emoji.
Speaker 1: I don't want to lead you anywhere I got you.
Speaker 3: It's coming from my dome. Okay, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Draw an act, drawing activity that a child would do. You can draw multiple children if you need to draw an activity a child would do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Amy would have to come and look at my screens or anything on my screens?
Speaker 4: Child?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to do? I believe you, But you can just.
Speaker 2: To like check everything because and I don't know what he's writing. The only thing I have over here are my blackout sheets. I have OZ Pearlman, the mental list. There's nothing. You check my pockets that screen. Does the clock up on the wall.
Speaker 1: All right, I've not seen anything yet. He's done.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: What do you hold it up? Put it in the envelope?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I might can get this. I watched a bunch of tiktoks on this and I read a thing. I read a thing on the internet about it. If I read a thing where, well on TikTok, I mean I know on TikTok it took me to a thing on the internet. I read sealed about how to lead people to places. They think you're being psychic. We're you're just leading people to places by saying some things.
Speaker 3: I licked the stupid thing is a stick.
Speaker 1: Well, he's an idiot, so I mayor.
Speaker 3: I have an idiot. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there are certain words phrases you can say to push people certain ways without keep it up, without ever doing anything right.
Speaker 5: Okay, so sealed sealed, And.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna lower behind this thing because I don't want you guys. I'm actually gonna lay right here for a second.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see the Tony Robinson where he goes like a like Amy, look at me, an TONI Robbins goes, Okay, look around the room at everything red. Take five second look around the room and everything read.
Speaker 1: Okay, name something.
Speaker 5: The sign behind yours Ready.
Speaker 1: Anything else the helmet?
Speaker 5: Okay, name one more thing your bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't look around, but name something green. No, now purposely, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just have what popped into my head.
Speaker 1: Sure, but and this is how we go through our lives. We're purposely looking for own bias, so we see it. But even though the other stuff's all around us at the same time. So I saw the green stuff we're not purposely looking for. We're not trying to.
Speaker 2: Satisfy our on biases, and that's the green. We're not trying to satisfy our green bias. We're just looking for all the red. And he's showing that this is how humans were. We try to prove ourselves the right. But we already think what we're already looking for, and we don't see a lot of what we're not looking for, even though it's right in front of us and probably is.
Speaker 1: As equal or substantial as what we are looking for.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Eddie, I here's what I got. Okay, I've not touched the envelope. I would imagine, or what what nothing?
Speaker 3: I just said, okay, we're good.
Speaker 1: I would imagine from what I led look nothing in my hands going into this? Is this your folding?
Speaker 3: That's my piece of paper?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that based on what I had said to you when I said something on your head and you're bald, but there's also something in front of you that is a tiara that you would have probably not drawn a tr you'd probably drawn a crown.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked yet, shut out this stupid.
Speaker 1: I would imagine you'd have probably drawn a crown, okay.
Speaker 5: And then why are you looking around? Eddie?
Speaker 3: Not gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked at your paper. You're right, what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Just teking to see the cameras appointed let's making sure, okay.
Speaker 1: I would also imagine whenever it came to drawn emotion and I said, like a sad oh, I don't want to say an emotion, you wouldn't have done a sad face even if you were going to, because I said that first, that you would have then done the straight line face and not really known what that emotion is called, or a happy face, because that's easier. So I would assume happiness. The happy face is what you had drawn. Second you said, I very quickly said like a sad face, and I pulled back.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that, okay, so I.
Speaker 1: Would imagine you've drawn a crown happy face.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: In the third oh, I caught what you did on this third one?
Speaker 1: Can I say you did not catch it, but if you did, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: What I did what he did?
Speaker 1: Keep going, I'm not going then you tell me.
Speaker 5: I feel like I picked up on you saying something like draw something a kid would be playing, and then you were like, okay, it could be two kids. And then that immediately made me go with two kids kicking the ball okay, because like you, because I was like, what would you draw a kid doing? But then instantly when you said another kid, it was like, oh, duh, they're kicking the ball.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I think maybe I did think that way to say, okay, I have the same thing I heard him say. First he said one what a kid? A kid activity? In the other there canna be multiple kids.
Speaker 2: I feel like most times, if I say something to prove me wrong, you will counter that. But I don't think you did kicking at all. I do not think there will be a ball. I think there'll it'll be a ballless thing, and I think it will probably be jumping.
Speaker 5: What how would you draw him jumping?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it. Would like to come open the Yeah, I don't know jumping. Can you put a camera on it. I've not seen the drawings myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Amy, just get oh take it with you or take it with you?
Speaker 1: Uh, didn't want to show and show them one at a time.
Speaker 4: Please, I don't know how you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: That's from the very top top.
Speaker 1: You take something, you put it over it, and you pull it up. U's my pad here, I got it number one, number one.
Speaker 5: I know what you guessed. But what did you say to him? How did you lead it?
Speaker 1: Show us the drawing?
Speaker 5: The crown?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know that is because I screamed, okay, that is what you say.
Speaker 2: You could have also said, that's it's a crown that built that place, believer or not building.
Speaker 3: I was trying to draw a crown, and but I didn't think about the tiara. It's just whatever.
Speaker 5: What did you Bobby? What did you say?
Speaker 1: You didn't think about the t r oh, I didn't know she did it.
Speaker 3: I just what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's hitting in front of you.
Speaker 5: Okay, what did you say to him again? I want to know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that number back, number recorded, but number two, if you remember, I told him to draw a face and I said, like a sad face, and I pelled back. He said he did not hear that. Yeah, so I know even if you think it's sad, he would not go sad.
Speaker 5: So why are you recap in number two and you won't recap number one?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're now on number two. I would bet he drew a happy face, like a happy That's what I would be. Well, can I see number two?
Speaker 5: You would bet correctly it's a happy face. It's a freaking happy face.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm curious and I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: Don't you understand you're the mentalist.
Speaker 1: I'm not a mentalist. This is a couple, a little to couple of tricks. I'm surprised. So for him.
Speaker 2: If I'm even I'm two for three, I'm gonna feel like a winner here. But this was the hardest one of all.
Speaker 4: Well, why did you pick Eddie because you think you know Edy the best. You would think you can manipulate him the best.
Speaker 1: WHOA me, No, because I know he's not gonna do you, like just for the sake of a bit, like try to make it difficult.
Speaker 3: And you'd be the easiest to manipulate.
Speaker 1: No, because when he'll just like yell and like not not make the easy to do. No.
Speaker 4: No, because when he said what would you put on your head, first thing I thought was bandana?
Speaker 3: And so why would you think that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ready, Amy? The last thing was do you remember the question, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I kid doing an activity? What's an activity that a kid does? And oh, it could be multiple.
Speaker 1: Kids, it could be multiples you said it like that something like that. Gosh, I didn't even listen to that point. Okay, and so but then I said, now, I.
Speaker 5: Said it would be probably, oh, jumping.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't have a draw jumping, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can I say something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When I started drawing this, I was like, why did I pick this? Because this is difficult to draw it if it's jumping. But I literally just went with it. I'm like, that's a weird one to pick, but why not. He's never gonna get this, okay.
Speaker 1: And show.
Speaker 5: Okay, interesting, let me see it. It's kids playing jump rope jumping. That's jumping. It's a kid jumping accounts literally jem rope counts kids jump roping due.
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 5: You do that?
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 5: Can you explain the first one again?
Speaker 1: Just go back?
Speaker 3: No lunchbox, Like, is this crazy or what?
Speaker 2: I can't believe I got all three. I thought I might get to be honest with you, I can't believe I got all three.
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 1: I can't believe I got all three?
Speaker 3: How did you do it? You said you studied on TikTok. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing I can tell you.
Speaker 5: I say the word jump.
Speaker 2: I think if I here's another thing I've been really considering doing. I think I can be anybody in the whole world two out of three paper rock scissors for any amount of money in the whole world.
Speaker 3: Oh do lunchbox, because you can manipulate.
Speaker 4: I just think he's been watching and theories.
Speaker 2: I just think I can beat anybody in the whole world two out of three paper rock scissors for what five bucks, hundred bucks, thousand bucks, It didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Let's go, I'm not who wants the challenge right here in the room. Not today, Oh you're feeling I think. I think I can. I don't know that I could go three for three on that.
Speaker 3: Again, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: That was that felt pretty good.
Speaker 4: That's pretty crazy, man, I got a question. Yeah, I got pickle ball yesterday. No, No, we didn't you guys work out?
Speaker 1: No, Eddie didn't jump rope. Eddie was not working there yesterday, you think, And that's why it came to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like and we both did it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie isn't a feeling good. Last couple das has been to work out one day or Tuesday.
Speaker 3: And I literally when I was drawing that, I'm like, this is why I picked that. That's like hard to draw because it's weird. It's a weird drawing, isn't it. Yeah, like three kids jump roping.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, two holding the rope, one jumping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the three on the Yes, that's funny.
Speaker 3: But you knew that.
Speaker 1: You knew multiple you knew that whatever I was, I did not know how you know. I didn't know anything. All I tried to do is lead you there? Did I predict you?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Really? You led me there.
Speaker 1: That's all this is.
Speaker 2: With the words that you said, that's all this isn't there's no such thing as magic or psychic.
Speaker 1: There is hopefully leading. I feel like I led you there.
Speaker 5: Who Well, you don't know for sure that there's no such thing.
Speaker 1: Correct, But for me there's not. I say that I'm not psychic.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, for you, maybe you are.
Speaker 3: You go back and watch this video and then you hear everything you told me.
Speaker 1: All Right, I think we're done here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're definitely done.
Speaker 1: I should never do that again, because I'm one hundred percent I should never do that again right now.
Speaker 3: The environmentalist does he have to do it all the time?
Speaker 5: Is environmentalist?
Speaker 2: He goes on to sports teams in the rooms and it's crazy and he'll he'll be like, okay, Josh Allen, throw the ball to somebody, and he writes down on the back anybody, and Josh Allen throws ball to him because and it's then he'll go something, he writes something else, throw this and he writes like the number eight eight, and he goes, I don't even care who you throw it to, throw it to anybody, and Josh, it throws somebody, not eighty eight, and the guy answers, picks the ball up and he goes, you number eight eight. He goes no, He goes what's the first two pin numbers on your phone? And he goes, oh my god, he goes prove it. He goes proved, he goes a A no.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's crazy. I believe with that, we're done.
Speaker 3: Wild feel good about that.
Speaker 1: You do or don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: Do that with my kids.
Speaker 3: I wish, Yeah, you clean your room, don't clean your room and they clean it? Something like that?
Speaker 1: Is that Howard tell us what to say? Man, didn't Amey say. All you say is like, oh, I know you're I know you're really good.
Speaker 5: I know you're really good at cleaning your room, and you want to keep a clean space.
Speaker 3: I did that and one of my boys is like yep, and then walked away.
Speaker 2: Real real, final question. And I don't want to know the answer, but I'm going to get it just I can move all my life. Did you guys read that book? I about you?
Speaker 5: But you probably knew that. I bet you knew when you bought it.
Speaker 1: Trust I knew it based on knowing them as exactly you guys. I literally went and bought you guys the book. It's the shortest book ever, and said you have you had weeks, Scoobs.
Speaker 3: Mine's on my backpack I brought with me to Miami, and I just never had time to read it while I was there.
Speaker 5: It's not that you never had time.
Speaker 1: You didn't prioritize the time.
Speaker 4: Why to prioritize the work that I was doing?
Speaker 3: And then I got home to prioritize my family. You chose your family over that book.
Speaker 1: That's not what it is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: My children need to be taken care of and loved.
Speaker 1: You guys are I'll get to it, man, I don't want you to remember when I was single all this time. I don't want you to get to it.
Speaker 2: So those are the you do not prioritize it. It is not a priority. Therefore, it's like your script.
Speaker 4: It's a priority.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. I won't go through all the things, but it is the priority.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes. Everybody has fifteen minutes a day to do something anything. I think you only asked them to do ten I did, but everybody has I'll do while I'm driving today home.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't be the first person.
Speaker 3: We get the audio book for it. That's not bad. Yeah, I was thinking about reading and driving.
Speaker 2: But all right, we're done. Thank you guys, We will see you tomorrow. By everybody, Bye,