Speaker 1: We got an email from a listener who's a self described nice guy, oh, loyal husband who never really gets the chance to let loose and be labeled a bad boy. But recently the couple's been taking tango lessons together.
Speaker 2: Okay, bad boy, and.
Speaker 1: He thought maybe we could use that information to turn him into a wild man learning to take risks and do crazy things. Will his wife buy it? You're gonna find out in your phone tap right.
Speaker 2: Now, working Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties. Hu, Hi, this is Bobby Walk from Street Dance. Is this Kelly s Uh? See your husband and you take dango classes here on tuesdays? Is that right? We do? We just started. Oh that's great. I did that when my marriage was failing. Too wonderful. So this is kind of an uncomfortable situation I need to bring up with you. Hold on, I'm sorry, I think I am misunderstood you. Did you say something about what my marriage? Oh? Yours? I was talking about my fourth husband. Don't worry about it. What I'm actually calling about is we're getting quite a few complaints complaints about us. No, actually, just David, your husband, Well, what kind of what do you what did David do. I'm confused. You sound confused. Yeah, so Tuesday nights. Tuesday Nights is tango as you know, right, yeah, and Wednesdays is our poll dancing class, and according to the instructor, your Dave just keeps stopping by.
Speaker 1: Hold on, there has to be some confusion.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we thought at first too, But he's shown up for four consecutive weeks. And you're right, your husband does act confused when he gets here. Oh thought this was tango night, but then he stays to watch the entire class. You've gotta be joking. This is not actually I'm not joking. Yeah, oh my god. Maybe the thing that really puts it over the top though, is he woots. I'm sorry, what you know? Woots? Okay, huh okay, let me paint a picture. So there was one of our dancers doing an upside down carousel spin and there's Dave over in the corner saying, oh yeah, oh yeah, no way is that my husband.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have the right Dave.
Speaker 2: If it's the Dave that knows how to pretend to make it rain, I have the right Dave.
Speaker 1: My Dave is the nicest guy ever. I don't even think he understands what making it rain is like. I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you that I did see him dancing with you in the tango class, and then he was here the following night watch him. This is not this can't be happening right now. He just approached me this week, sheepishly, even couldn't really make eye contact, and then muttered something about how he wanted to sign up to be a spotter. Oh my god, I read well. When he asked if he could help with the Brazilian leg kick, I just I was actually shocked that he knew all these pole dancing terms. Are you the one teaching him? No? No, absolutely not. I don't know any of those moves. You know, we do have an open spot for you on Wednesdays if you'd like to come. Especially if Dave is going to sign up to be a spotter, you may want to keep an eye on him. I don't want to be in the class, and I certainly don't want my husband spotting poole dancing women. So that's a no for both of you. Then, absolutely not. No. Okay, well, in that case, we are going to have to put up a sign with his name and picture that says this man allowed only on Tuesday nights, not Wednesdays. Please please, please don't do that. Please, that is so mortifying. I okay, do you think it'd be better if the sign just read this is a prank phone call what with a little Brook and Jeffrey logo in it. No, coo, are you curious right now? This is actually Breck for Brick and Jeffrey in the morning, we're doing a phone tap on you. This was actually all your husband, Dave's idea. He emailed us, and he said tango has been a challenge, but he is ready for the next leap. The poll. Oh I thought I was married to a pervert. I don't know Dave that well, so that's up to you to decide. Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties