Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: There's like there's four there's four different distribution channel. So I'll give you an example. Like with McDonald's, for example, the restaurant is the distribution channel and they strategically place them in areas with high traffic, right, because they know they're gonna basically get people there and they're gonna see the McDonalds. They're gonna walk in. That's their distribution channel.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But with digital marketing, there's four and there's levels, and I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you what I believe are the levels of your distribution channel, meaning how you want to be focusing in on building your list. Okay, the money and the power is in your list, and the fortune is in the follow up. All right, the money and the power is in your list, but the fortunes and the follow ups. Let me give you an example. I'm gonna give you four distribution channels. It's basically different ways you can build a list.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, if you like follow Alex Ramosi, he'll say, a lead is just a person that's expressed interest. Right, So if someone follows you, they've expressed interest. If you get an opt in subscriber, they've expressed interest. The distribution channel gonna tell you about right now is the one that I believe is the most underutilized, but the most well third and the second most powerful, and that's watch time. I'll get in more detail about that here in a second and the fourth distribution channel are buyers. All right, So let's start with social media followers. That's simple, people that are following you on social media, gettive expressed interests. Well, most people focus in on simply getting more people to follow them, but they fall victim to what I talked about earlier, where it's like they just had a lead, but that lead never saw the offer. So, as you have social media followers, that's why you see markets. They do promotions. You see them making offers, right, you see them driving traffic to fineals. Okay, they're not just using social media just to get followers, trust me, because a lot of people with way more social media followers out there, they aren't making any money because they're not making any.
Speaker 4: Offers all right.
Speaker 3: Now, for me, the reason I like ads, which a lot of people don't do, is I run ads to my social media followers, right, so I'll get followers and I can literally run an ad and reach every single one of my followers. Whereas people that are put sing on social media will hit like three to maybe three percent of their followers will actually see a post, right, So they're posting a lot and if you're doing well and you really know what you're doing, you can expand the reach.
Speaker 4: But that's just an example with ads.
Speaker 3: The reason I throw that out there is I know a lot of you guys are probably better than me at social media if you're following markets. So how many of you guys are setting aside five dollars ten dollars a day running a video view ad that can cost you half of a penny and putting your offer in front of all of your followers on clockworks every day five to ten bucks a day, driving your offer in front of your followers as you build them, or you're just saying, hey, I got social media followers and no one's buying my product because they never saw your offer.
Speaker 4: You guys getting value from that? Does that makes sense? All right?
Speaker 3: So we're talking about how the list, how you're building your list, and how you make offers. Now, as I go into the other channels, I want to explain to you that you're building an asset.
Speaker 4: Like I told you, when you learn lead generation.
Speaker 3: Right, you're developing a skill set that can pay you forever regardless. Like, for example, if my company goes under tomorrow, I have the skill of lead generation, I can go grow another company. I build an email list, and then I can go send an email and make money. Right, So this is a skill that you want to be thinking about. Same thing with your list, your social media followers.
Speaker 4: We go through the sports these channels.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have to understand that you're building an asset, all right. It's like you're investing in yourself every single person that gets part of your distribution channel.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So, for example, with the value of your leads, the way I look at it is every subscriber, every lead you get, what is the lead?
Speaker 4: A person that's expressed interest, okay, has a lifetime value. But earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners Square it makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence. All from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Dollars per month.
Speaker 3: So what you should be and a lot of people are doing better than this, but at bare minimum. If you're doing it right, you should be earning a dollar per lead. Okay, that's sending emails, that's staying in front of them, that's a goal. So you're building an asset. So think about it this way. Let's say you're generating just let's just be simple, one hundred lead. Let's say let's say ten leads a day, right, so ten leads a day over a week is what's seventy right, Let's make us make it easier, numb. Let's just say one hundred a week. Let's just say over a month, that's four hundred leads. Well, guess what if you did the same the next month, and we'll just make it easy math, and no one unsubscribed, Okay, you'd have eight hundred leads, and then the next month, okay.
Speaker 4: Twelve hundred.
Speaker 3: So it's compounding, right, So the value of your list the asset that you're building.
Speaker 4: Because I want you guys to understand why you're doing this.
Speaker 3: Because some people get all these followers, you're like, well, I got all these follows, I'm not making money. They're not understanding why. So I want to make sure you guys understand that. All right, So the value of your list is the dollar per month, so you're getting social media follows. The second one is opting in subscribers, right, so essentially getting your follower okay, running an ad getting someone to provide you with the name and email address.
Speaker 4: Why is that powerful? Okay? Why do we?
Speaker 3: I know some people say, well, email is dead, people don't check email. Let me prove to you why email is powerful. If you guys were walking down a dark alley right now, okay, in a neighborhood you know you shouldn't be in, and somebody walks up to you stranger and says, give me your email address? Are you giving it to them?
Speaker 4: Comfortable? Given to him?
Speaker 3: Go ahead in the comments, let me know. So all of you guys are thinking it's just that well maybe if he's like, you better give me that email address, but normally like, I'm not giving you my email. I don't know you, right, But uh, The point I bring that up to you is that we take for granted someone giving you the email address. I believe that's the first micro transaction. The reason I give you that example of you walking down and somebody asking you from that is online.
Speaker 4: They used to land on a I call it a brick wall page.
Speaker 3: By the way, brickwalls is the landing page, and I call it that because it blocks eighty percent of traffic. I don't want to get into it, like why, But anyways, you land on this page, you're not thinking, like, you're not looking at that page when it's asking you for the name of email in any kind of weird way. You're just used to it because that's what we see as digital marketers. But in reality, that email is something serious. That's almost like if somebody walks ap you they don't know you, like what's your Instagram handle? Like, let me follow it? And they're like, why are you trying to find me?
Speaker 4: Like who are you? Same type of thing.
Speaker 3: It's a micro transaction, right, So understand that's why I put it number two. All right, in terms of the power of the distribution channels. Now, if you can get a person to not give you the spam of the fake email address, okay, then and you email them, then you can get email money.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You can send out an email and wake up with more money than what you went to sleep with that night.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Number three, the one that everybody sleeps on and the one that I'm getting people to understand. The power is watch time. So what do I mean by that Super Bowl super Bowl commercials? You guys know how much it is to run a Super Bowl ahead seven million dollars thirty seconds. Today it's seven million for thirty seconds. Now you got asked yourself, why would someone pay seven million dollars for thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,