Speaker 1: Everybody long in the Game Debut President of Mercedes Benz Patrick Claybun Glad to be back here with Greg Rosenthal and Cynthia Freeland, where we had a great week last week. We almost would have had the same record, but Greg saw a pick that Cynthia and I had him was like, no, no, no, no, no, I've got to make a change. So he beat us by one.
Speaker 2: I made the right change.
Speaker 3: I took the forty nine ers and if you put those standings up, you guys do not want to have me three p If I do what has never been done before three straight years, like the Chiefs, you will never hear the end of it.
Speaker 2: I will never.
Speaker 4: Step on We haven't heard the end of the two feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it'll be even worse.
Speaker 5: I don't have anything to say. I just need to get back to picking better games.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We've got an opportunity because there are some differences are here in ours today, which we will reveal to you as we continue this edition of Game Debuts. We get to Josh Allen coming off across the street game for the Ages last week in Los Angeles, six total touchdowns and three rushing first player in NFL history to do that in a regular season game. I'm sure Josh would have preferred to get a W. But pretty incredible stuff. So things don't get any easier for Josh and the Bills this week. They've got Cynthia's red hot Lions and a potential Super Bowl preview that we.
Speaker 4: All need to know who wins the football game.
Speaker 2: And Detroit Lions.
Speaker 3: Do I feel like a jerk after that opening Segmently, my wife's gonna be like, you just come off so unlikable. But what if you pick the Lions the most likable team in the league because of their running game. Their explosive run rate since about Week six is right there near the top of the league. It's not because of David Montgomery for the most part, it's because of Jamiir Gibbs. And when I look at the Bills defense, their biggest problem is giving up explosive runs. They're actually bottom five in the league in terms of their explosive run rate. They're pretty good overall, but they've tended to give up a lot of long runs.
Speaker 2: It's a lightweight group. You saw last.
Speaker 3: Week the Rams leaned on them a little bit in the running game, and so to me, that's where the biggest advantage comes is Detroit on the ground. Even if they're not getting consistent five six yards, I think Gibbs maybe Montgomery gets a forty fifty yarder. And I actually not only have the Lions winning, I have the Lions covering.
Speaker 2: So hopefully you like me better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, try to get back on Cynthia's good grace. I don't have as much as a comeback as Greg does because he did come off as unlike them.
Speaker 4: I'm just we love Greg Rosenthal.
Speaker 1: I also have a Detroit Lions win three points for me where it's twenty nine to twenty six, and we all love the idea of a potential score fest.
Speaker 4: But it's actually the reason picking the Lions is their.
Speaker 1: Defense, because if you zoom into a specific spot on the field, we discuss all the guys that they are missing. But Brian Branch and Karby Joseph have played every game this season and around nine yards away from the line of scrimmage all the way back to the end zone. They are top three in terms of completion percentage allowed. And the reason for that is Brian Branch and Kirby Joseph are typically he lined up around nine yards awayt of Malanda Scrimmage.
Speaker 4: They're just so good. Throw Carlton Davis in the mix.
Speaker 1: These guys make plays and all they need to do is just make a couple to get a Lions win.
Speaker 5: Here, Cynthia, I love you guys. I appreciate you guys. Du I hope you're both right. And my model, the model picks the Bills. It's a prime number twenty eight to twenty seven.
Speaker 6: So I guess we all agree high scoring.
Speaker 5: But when I'm looking at this game, let's make a list of the players that are not going to be playing for the Lions. It is very long, so you're gonna be seeing some mixtape that includes a lot of people like Malcolm Rodriguez, Aiden Hutchinson, Alexanzeloni, Derek Barnes. You know, there's other people who may or may not be coming back. Maybe only McNeil plays. Maybe we get Zach Pascalbek, maybe not.
Speaker 6: You never know.
Speaker 5: The problem is, and when you have that level of the defense not really playing. And Josh Allen it's not like he's making these deep passes and deep touchdown passes this season. That's the area of the field that he likes to talk target. So your big hole is right where the Josh Allen sized plug is. It's going to be problematic, but I fully I admit Number one, I now wear boots when it's fifty degrees.
Speaker 6: This is terrible, and I'm picking the Bills. I'm going to have.
Speaker 5: To revoke my Michigan card at some point here.
Speaker 6: Hopefully I can earn it back.
Speaker 3: The computer model has taken over. It's become Stynthian and is overpowered in your heart.
Speaker 6: Says no, my heart is with my heart. I love both teams, in fact, but my heart is with the Lions. It's just the model is with the Bills.
Speaker 1: And I think most people know that you want the Lions to win. There's certainly a team that's hot on their trail in the NFC, the Eagles, that does not want them to.
Speaker 4: Philly has won nine straits.
Speaker 1: It's coming off of their bi although you probably wouldn't know if you listen to Philly sports talk radio. They're playing hosts to Russell Wilson and the Pittsburgh Steelers. George Pickens is doubtful who wins the Battle of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: The Eagles do, and I actually think they get over that number.
Speaker 3: I saw it at first. It's five and a half. Wow, that's big. That's disrespectful to the Steelers. They're trying to trick us. I think the Eagles defense comes out, plays well, and the squeaky wheel gets the grease on offense. That's Aj Brown. He said the passing game wasn't working. He was absolutely right. Their passing game has been in a steep decline over the last month of the season. I have them winning twenty four to seventeen. We're seeing some better days out of AJ Brown. I believe him and Jalen Hurts still can get it going down the field. Jalen Hurts said the deep ball will never not be a part of this offense. Well, it hasn't been for the last month. He hasn't been a man of his word there. So I think they're going to really stress getting the ball to Brown this week. But the reason really that I think they're going to win is this Eagles defense is so good. They're going to keep the Steelers in the teams.
Speaker 1: I think Greg though the deep ball is still a part of their offense. Jalen Hurts can still throw it. They just haven't necessarily been doing it. But they still make explosive plays because one of the easiest things in the NFL to do to get an explosive play is to give the ball to the potential I would say front runner at least if I'm voting, Saguon Barkley is the MVP because he makes explosive plays happen. And then over on the other side, George Pickens is responsible for sixty percent of the Steelers plays that are thirty six yards or longer. If he's not playing, it just becomes so much difficult to drive the ball down the field against seventeen times Super Bowl. A part of winning defensive coordinator Vic Fangio, who's just like the butterfly effect of defensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: Right, he won seventeen Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: He's played a hand in them.
Speaker 1: Trust me, He's just gonna have to follow the show long term and we'll go through all of them. But Cynthia, I've got the Eagles in this one. I'm just messing around with Vic fan Joe. But the Eagles defense is playing.
Speaker 6: All of Eagles defense is playing well.
Speaker 5: And that's actually my point and what drives my win in this one. I have the Eagles maybe bigger than you guys know, not as big as Greg six points twenty six to twenty meme alert away when I'm looking at the opportunity in this one, it is stopping the deep pass. And that's where the Eagles have been very good. We know that Russell Wilson, we saw that crazy old video a couple weeks ago with the moonball.
Speaker 6: Remember that one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, an astronaut like, there's all this as it was on the head how space, That's not how footballs would in space. Doesn't matter because in this one, Cooper de Jean's got something to say about that.
Speaker 6: Quinjon Mitchell he does too. If you are a coder, you sing songs when you code. Cooper to Gen.
Speaker 5: Cooper to Gen, he is kind of mean every time. That's what I hear in my ear every time I code for this defense.
Speaker 6: But they are great at defending the deep pass.
Speaker 5: And especially with George Pickens being banged up, this decreases the thing that is a huge wind. And by the way, in modern football, do you know that the only team the Steelers haven't won against on the road.
Speaker 6: Is the Eagles. Keystone State belongs to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Well, a fun fact they're and something for Eagles fans to celebrate if they can't celebrate all of these wins. The Eagles currently sitting in first place in the NFC East. Now let's go less to where we found another bird sitting atop their division. Holy catf there's still a top ten call for me. The NFC West leading the Seahawks have one four straight. They're playing host of the Packers on Sunday night. How does this incredible matchup look to you, Cynthia?
Speaker 5: Why can somebody explain to me how the Packers are favored by two and.
Speaker 6: A half points in a row. This is an using one.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm taking the cheese in the wrong way, as in, I'm throwing the cheese out because I'm picking the Seahawks in this one twenty four to twenty two.
Speaker 6: I have the home team winning.
Speaker 5: Why because we saw something from Zach Charboney that we haven't really been seeing. Kenneth Walker is a great running back. He's actually very good at nice elusive runs. But Sharboney is great at breaking tackles. The yak has been wonderful from him. And yes we know that the Packers they can get into their opponent's backfield, doesn't matter as much when you have the explosive power of Charbonay.
Speaker 6: So those wrinkles and folds were really helped. What are you laughing at the.
Speaker 1: Explosive power of charboney because it's like it's pressurized and you could pop.
Speaker 4: The cork.
Speaker 5: Exactly that sharbon A cork is coming for you, Green Bay.
Speaker 3: I love this pick. I love when the model gets a little spicy.
Speaker 6: The model's angry this week.
Speaker 3: I mean it's got two upsets in the first three picks, and I love being on the same side of the model in this one. When it's got my Seahawks winning, I have him in the upset as well. It's in part because they're so diverse on often. Yes, you can throw it to DK down the field, but you have Jackson Smith and Jigba over the middle, who is probably as important as DK metcalf is in this offense. Right now, when Gino Smith needs a play on third down, he looks to JSN. It's a reminder with all the rookie wide receivers like Roma Dunesa, you're Marvin Harrison, that people maybe aren't.
Speaker 2: That thrilled with.
Speaker 3: Think about what people were saying about Jasn at this time of year ago, he was struggling. Oh what's happening? I thought this guy was gonna be safe. He has turned into a dynamic playmaker. They move him all over the field. He really sets up what their passing game does. Their offensive line has been playing better. You saw that with some of those Charbonnay runs. But they've also been protecting Gino Smith better and Green Bay does not get a lot of pressure on the passer. So I think there's going to be time to find jsn As the season has gone along, he's gotten more important Seahawks get to win.
Speaker 1: I am going to go opposite of you guys in take the Green Bay Packers in this one.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a.
Speaker 1: Stray bond, and a lot of it has to do with looking at the way that the Seahawks were able to run the ball zach Scharbonney going up against a defense I affectionately called the search bar in Arizona where they have to scheme up exotic pressures.
Speaker 4: They use those to get to Gino Smith.
Speaker 1: But they just caught them in some bad spots last week where the Packers rushed defense a little bit better top seven in terms of yards per carry defense since Week seven, and then on offense, it's Josh Jacobs being very consistent and not in like a predictable fashion. He's just had seven touchdowns over the past three games, which is the most in a three game stretch since Jonathan Taylor back in twenty twenty one. So it's the consistency and not the high, low variants running attack of the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 5: I think the Lions won that game. Whetherwise, I'd hate that footage.
Speaker 1: Cynthia's wiping away the footage, like, get Josh Jacobs going in that was in a win. Slowly becoming like a Eagles Lions fan.
Speaker 6: Not an Eagles fan. I'm a Lions fan.
Speaker 1: The Dolphins and Texans in h Down, both teams fighting to make the playoffs. He saw the Texans on that graphic there. What do you see taking place, Cynthia.
Speaker 6: Well, see CJ.
Speaker 5: Stroud looking really good in this one and winning the game twenty six to twenty two. I know that the Dolphins need it, but I'm looking at the opportunity here to watch CJ. Stroud not be under as much pressure. The Dolphins are not bringing the heat, and what we've seen from CJ. Stroud in this offensive line is a bunch of jumping off sides not great, a bunch of issues in terms of keeping him protected not great. And then people are like, is CJ. Stroud broken? My answer is no. I think this will be the game where we see the strategy come together.
Speaker 6: They've had a week off.
Speaker 5: Now, they can watch even more of the film than they would in just a regular week.
Speaker 6: They can regroup.
Speaker 5: Nico Collins's back, let's Namas stay here and get a nice win at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're coming off the buy and it's like a Laramie Tunsel revenge game.
Speaker 2: Remember that trade from Miami.
Speaker 6: But is he mad about that?
Speaker 2: No, he's happy he got to move to Houston. He got paid very well.
Speaker 3: But I think it's a couple other guys who are getting paid well. Will Anderson because he's a top draftick and Danil Hunter on the edge getting after to a tongue of I looa. He might not have his left tackle Toron Armstead for this game, and that's such a massive factor when Armstead has not been on the field. The on off splits are alarming for this Dolphins offense over the last couple of years, and this is the worst week for it. Anderson had an injury, He's gotten to get healthier, he's practicing fully. Hunter's been as consistent as any team in the league. So Cynthia mentioned the pass protection that CJ. Straud could get on the other side, I don't think Tua is gonna get it. I think this game is won in the trenches by the Texans. They get a win and maybe kind of win the division this week.
Speaker 6: Like Anderson's fingers no no no no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no, rest in peace, the kim Bi m tumble, the fingerwag, standing, and a lot for a long time. As we look over this, I see it's a close game. But I also have used texansam winning because, as Greg mentioned the pass rush from Hunter as well as Will Anderson, you want the run game to kind of help end that capacity.
Speaker 4: Thirty nine and forty four yards.
Speaker 1: That's the total run total of the last couple of weeks for the Miami Dolphins. Meanwhile, Joe Mixon has seven games with one hundred yards of a touchdown this season. I think it would like sleep on the fact that this is one of the best free agent acquisitions. Yeah, Derrick Henry and Saquon Barkley have been incredible. But Joe Mixon has also been very good for the Houston Texans. He's only played in ten games, seven of them have been one hundred yards with the touchdowns. We all agree the Houston Texans maybe knocking the Miami Dolphins off of the AFC playoff picture a late push from Tua that's not gonna work out. So no surprise that Tua and CJ. Stroud have their teams at least in playoff runs. What is surprise though, by Bo Nicks and how he and the Denver Broncos have been playing the eight and five Broncos and the thing of the wild card race. They're playing host to the Colts, who are also in the wild card hunt. I think Denver is going to scratch out a twenty four to twenty three win here, scratching out that that one point there, just out of respect to what Anthony Richardson and the Colts have been able to do late this season. But it's the defense that's the issue for me here, where Gus Bradley's defense plays the most zone in the entire league. It's been that way for a few years now. I foolishly picked the Jets a few weeks ago because I believe that there was going to be a tendency switch and Gus Bradley and cover are going to play more man.
Speaker 4: It did not happen, and bo Knicks is a top five.
Speaker 1: Quarterback in the NFL in terms of completion percentage against zone since Week seven.
Speaker 4: We know the Colts are going to be in there. They're going to play the zone, and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna have an opportunity to get the ball to Courtland Sutton as well as the Fan Valley and all of these Broncos receivers.
Speaker 4: I have a Broncos win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking at the score, it's very similar to you.
Speaker 3: I have the Colts covering, but the Broncos winning in this game because I think they win the battle of the line of scrimmage again. This time it's on the defensive side, getting after Anthony Richardson. It's been a consistent pass rush. They've gotten better with their four man pass rush as the course of the season has gone on. Nick Benito getting some heat on the opposing quarterbacks and Anthony Richardson's pass detection has been okay this year. But I think the Broncos have a better offensive line. The Colts put a lot of investment into their pass rush. But I think the Broncos have a better defensive line. So with a great coach like Sean Payton, he's putting money into that offensive line.
Speaker 2: The defensive line is getting after it.
Speaker 3: I think it's enough to get the win and basically punch their ticket to the playoffs. If these results are right in terms of what we're picking, it's Broncos, it's Texans, and this thing's over with three weeks to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I think that that is what happens, and I have a much more convincing win than you guys. I have twenty four to eighteen in favor of the Broncos. I didn't realize we would all be picking the Broncos. So I actually do want to point out and give a little love to Riley Moss who's had a great season, but his injury scares me for their long term viability in this game. I don't think it's going to be as much of a factor. Obviously, the secondary will be bigger in games where there's more of a threat of too many different pass catchers.
Speaker 6: Anthony Richardson, that's not quite the threat there, and you just throw the deep ball up.
Speaker 5: But there's a little bit more volatility on his side. But Moss is an a really good example of how this team has grown since last year. And they're really navigating the Russell Wilson money situation well with their rookies contributing. They're making the playoffs kind of way before anyone thought they would. And this is a thing where now they paid their left tackle, so they're not going to have to take a tackle in the draft. They're giving themselves a lot of different options. So this is good for this year and it's good for going forward.
Speaker 3: I remember an analyst by the name of Cynthia Freeland before the season who said over on the five and a half win total for the Broncos was the pick of the year.
Speaker 2: And you hit that. You know, before December, you.
Speaker 1: Got another division championship for the Kansas City Chiefs. They've got the Browns in Cleveland. Should they be an upsidal lerger.
Speaker 3: They should be every week because every week comes down to the last second. But they're gonna win again. It's twenty four to nineteen and they actually cover the number this time. They are in a seven game losing streak the Chiefs against the number while winning. That's almost impossible to do. So I think it's time to finally start zagging and believe that they can get it done. We're watching how all of these crazy endings happened to favor the Chiefs, and a lot of times it's because they're earning it. It's Patrick Mahomes making plays on third down like they did against the Panthers. It's their field goal kicker, yes, you know, kissing one off the upright. I actually think this is going to be a normal game. It's a much worse team this week against the Browns, and it's something like twenty four to thirteen. The Browns get a late score to make it look close, but it's actually not close.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs win comfortably.
Speaker 4: For one, I disagree Greg.
Speaker 1: I agree that the Chiefs win the game, but I think they squeak by once again because we saw them make a change at tackle. And there was improvement in protecting Patrick Mahomes against the Los Angeles Chargers in the game where they win the division, but that improvement was Mahomes get sacked three times, getting pressured on thirty eight percent of his dropbacks. Like it hasn't been that much better, and they still can't protect them. So now Miles Garrett comes in. Yes, they win, but it's because like a fumbled snap gets kicked through the uprights or something, and Mitch Holtis is chiding us for not believing in them, for not having the win.
Speaker 4: But either way, Chiefs win somehow.
Speaker 2: Again something I have the.
Speaker 5: Chiefs covering their number as well. I have twenty six to twenty. Look out for snow in this one. It is in the forecast yet again, so I actually think the pass rush and the ability to defend it become more impactful. So in this case, let's look at what the Chiefs have or maybe have not done. They actually rank bottom eight or worse in both pressures and pressures that are being disruptive and also sacks like this is not a Chiefs pass rush that we're necessarily used to that could favor Jamis Winston.
Speaker 6: Now here's the thing. The snow though kind.
Speaker 5: Of negate some of that because if there's snow and he tries the pass, things could get messy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Just watch the weather forecast Ohio, the state with the most snow per square foot.
Speaker 4: Wow, you get fun.
Speaker 1: So many facts pure logical facts here on game debut neurologists right here.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know other shows. That's my main job.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to a team that is play does play where it's cold, but they play inside. The Minnesota Vikings. They've won six straight and Sam Darnold is bawling. The Vikings play host of the Bears on Monday Night. I think the Vikings win. I'lbeit in a close one twenty to eighteen. These two teams played back in week twelve, and the Bears able to score seventeen points in the final a bit of the game to send it to overtime. I don't think it's necessarily that level of push this time around, because it's hard to keep pace with Sam Donold making all these great throws on the run. If you go back to the last couple of weeks, what has Sam done on the run? He's completed seventy five percent of his passes at seventeen yards per attempt. It's yello, Sam fully engaged.
Speaker 4: I think the Vikings winning well.
Speaker 6: I have a different score than you.
Speaker 5: I mean I have the same winner, but I have a ten point win for the Vikings twenty seven.
Speaker 6: I do have them scoring seventeen points the Bears.
Speaker 5: Hey, they we're talking about seventeen points, but a ten point win for the Vikings. I just want to remind people that Justin Jefferson is in that upper tier, that upper echelon with the Jamar Chases of the world, with the Saquon Barkleys of the world, with the Derrick Henrys of the world. Sometimes I think, because maybe the Lions are in the lead in the division, we kind of forget like the Vikings.
Speaker 6: Are right on their tail.
Speaker 5: Week eighteen could be for all of the marbles in the North.
Speaker 6: And why.
Speaker 5: It's not just because of Justin Jefferson when he's the subject of a target. It's also what he does when he's not the subject of a target. Look at him stiff arming people, shoving dudes out of the way. I wouldn't want to press him. No, thank you, get away from me, sir. So that is something that I think.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just don't feel like we talk enough about how he is right up there. If you're gonna say MVP for those other guys, you get at least consider that this team who's they're.
Speaker 6: Right up there.
Speaker 2: They're eleven and two.
Speaker 6: That's a good most score.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 3: Of course you'd be leading the division last year at this time, you'd have the best record in the entire NFL.
Speaker 2: So put more respect on the Vikings.
Speaker 3: Give him a big sixteen point win for me, and put some more respect on Matt Eberflus.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The only team where when you fire their coach they actually get worse is the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 2: Was this defense together? If he was watching last week, he's probably saying, Hey, how you like me? Now? The one thing I gave you was a sound defense.
Speaker 3: It wasn't as good as we expected this year, and you kind of spent all these resources and we were just average. But you would have loved average in Santa Clara a week ago. They were average when they played the Vikings about a month ago. When two teams in the division played twice in about a month, I really favor the better team the second time around, you, miss eber Flews, the defense is.
Speaker 6: Getting Are you trolling our producer?
Speaker 2: No, our producer.
Speaker 6: He's a Bears fan and he is trolling.
Speaker 2: Took Fus out of the mix and the defense.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you hide them nor.
Speaker 1: I can't think of any Bears fan that's like, yeah, Gred come back.
Speaker 2: I say it come back. I'm just saying their defense.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Matt still to come justin.
Speaker 1: Herbert and the Chargers came up just short last week against the Chiefs. How will Jim Harball's squad respond Sunday when Baker and the Bucks come to town.
Speaker 4: The playoffs are on the line.
Speaker 1: Our picks for the Bolts and Buckaroos coming up next. It's time the season season percent about Caesars Sports Book. As we take a look at the first touchdown score odds between the Bucks and the Chargers across the street where it was Sean White leads the way at plus four ninety. So let's dig into this matchup between two teams in the thick of playoff hunts. The Tampa is in first place as of right now in the South, while la is holding on to an AFC wild card spot. Who feels good about their chances after the game?
Speaker 3: Chargers do love this performance in terms of their defense responding. When you add a defense that turns the ball over a lot and you put Baker Mayfield into the mix, I think it's bad news for the Buccaneers offense.
Speaker 2: Quietly, over the last four games.
Speaker 3: Baker Mayfield kind of come down to Earth in terms of being able to not make mistakes. Five touchdowns, four interceptions, and another four fumbles and the ball security just hasn't been good. And you have that against very sound Chargers defense who's making plays on the ball. Just imagine the Chargers uniform at home and they will have a home field advantage. I see you Chargers fans lately making it loud. Tar Heep still gets a pick Baker struggle.
Speaker 1: I thinking not necessarily Baker Mayfield struggles because I have a one point Chargers win twenty four to twenty three in this game. I think they score those points and a lot of it depends on the injury status of their best receiver, which is the rookie Lad McConkie, who has eighty one targets on the season. He has twenty six targets more than any other Charger and that's with him missing the entire game last week. It significant portions of the previous few games where so much of the passing game goes through him. Justin Herbert playing through some things as well. I may change this pick later and does it gives me some pause here because Baker Mayfield, while he does struggling, If anybody can get hot and score some points, Cynthia, it's probably Baker.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going with full Baker, so you can with them covering this bread.
Speaker 6: I will go with taking the bucks in the upset twenty four to twenty three. Here this is how I catch Greg. This is how I catch Greg. Spicy Model Week, Spicy Model Week.
Speaker 5: But I'm looking at the opportunity to run against the chargers.
Speaker 6: What you say that sounds banana, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: But when you're looking at how Baker Mayfield does when he hands it off to his running back out of the shotgun, things are good between Bucky Irving, who hasn't practiced so far this week, so we're go a questionable there, but also Rare Shad White.
Speaker 6: The average is six point seven yards.
Speaker 5: This has been an area that over the past few weeks runs two shotgun aligned running backs or quarterbacks. At handis running backs. They are vulnerable to them. So arrow up, one arrow down, the other sees the season.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Caesars Sportsbook. Bet just one dollar and double boost your next ten bets up to twenty five dollars. Terms and conditions apply. Must be twenty one or older. The twenty twenty five NFL Pro Bowl Games was in above. Verizon are back in the rosters up to you cast your ballot for the twenty twenty five Pro Bowl Games. Vote and send your favorite players to compete in the multi day AFC versus NFC competition this February. Vote now at Pro Bowl dot Com slash vote time for quick picks here. On game debut, the Falcons of Raiders Monday Night Atlanta has dropped four straight.
Speaker 4: Do they snap that streak and get a win? Cynthia.
Speaker 6: They do, but.
Speaker 5: I don't feel super great about it. Twenty four to twenty two is my final score. Let's give some more love to Bejon Robinson please over their four game skid. He has had four touchdowns and three games with at least ninety two rushing yards. That's just rushing, not even scrimmage yards. We aren't talking about how well he's doing because the team is not winning. This is a great opportunity to target the Raiders run.
Speaker 2: What do you I mean? Greg doesn't like mark a disrespectful score.
Speaker 3: The Raiders are playing better Desmond read or revenge game potentially, Sure go you have them covering.
Speaker 5: I have them, I have them covering and I think you should play since here McCormick if you have fantasy, so the little extra right there.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, we've all picked up the Atlanta Falas, Jade and Daniels and the Commanders coming off of their bye week to face the Saints down in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: How do you feel, Gret I feel like the Commanders are going to cover this big number Jake Hayner starting at quarterback for the Saints. But it's more important what's happening on defense for the Commanders. Yes, it's the Marshawn Lattimore revenge game. Now, I don't know if he really needs to take revenge on a bunch of Saints teammates that he enjoyed playing with. In Dennis Allen, who might be the guy he wasn't happy to work for, is no longer there. But Marshawn Lattimore is one of the top five to ten cornerbacks in the entire NFL. So you're adding him to a defense that's gotten its act together and it's going up against an offense that frankly isn't that talented at quarterback Jake Hayner. That's a lot to ask, not great receivers for Hayter to work with.
Speaker 2: Go Commanders.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the Cowboys and the Panthers in Charlotte for the first time all season. I am taking the Carolina Panthers. I think they win here twenty three to sixteen. And it's not just me. We are all on the Carolina Panthers going up against Cooper Rush and this Dallas Cowboys offense that we saw kind of come apart late against Coach Low's squad on Monday night. Cooper Rush though in the end zone that excuse me, the red zone interceptions.
Speaker 4: There were some spotty spots where they almost win the game but then things go wrong.
Speaker 1: The Carolina Panthers no stranger to that, but I think their team playing better right now and they beat.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboys. Let's go Panthers. Time for more or less here on game debut.
Speaker 1: Bill's Lions could potentially be a Super Bowl preview. So let's get our foam hands out and talk some player props for this game, starting with you, mister Rosenthal, more or less than two hundred and ninety four yards for one Josh Allen totally yards.
Speaker 3: Ah, that was an easy one. I mean I might take them more than ninety four through the air. But when you give me his rushing total, absolutely, I think this is going to be an offense dominated game. Ultimately, both offensive lines are gonna win the matchups against the opposite defensive line. And we've seen with these play callers and these quarterbacks, if you protect them.
Speaker 2: They are gonna score. They're gonna go up and down the field.
Speaker 3: We've seen in Detroit's like most important games this year, they've tended to be score fest.
Speaker 2: Let's go Josh Allen more.
Speaker 1: All right, this one going to Houston. Deal, will Jared Golf throw for more or less than one touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeh?
Speaker 5: I like that one a lot more than one passing touchdown?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Because it counts when you throw the ball to Jamiir Gibbs, doesn't it. Yes, So when you're looking at the opportunity to target some of the things that the Bills defense doesn't like to defend as well, well, that is where that guy Jamiir Gibbs and also Sam Laporta like to operate.
Speaker 1: Ah, the Porta has been very very solid and also very very solid his entire career. A'man ros Saint Brown. The question post to me, will we have over sixty six receiving yards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he will.
Speaker 1: I think that there's gonna be a significant number of points scored in this game. And we saw what Puka Nakua did to this Bill secondary a week ago. Two very different players with very different styles. But Aman Rob will have a chance to be successful because there's gonna be a lot of possessions, a lot of points in this game. So let's get back to you, Greg as we're on a more streak. Well, James Cook have more or less than forty eight rushing yard.
Speaker 3: Let's just keep the mores going. I think there's value and more. If someone asks you more or less and you say less, you're not having any fun.
Speaker 2: James Cook goes more.
Speaker 3: This was the hardest one for me though, because the Lions rush defense is quite good, but James Cook coming off one of his worst games of the season. As I mentioned, I think it's a mismatch offensive line defensive line. And I listened to what Cynthia was saying when she was saying the Bills are gonna go ahead and win this game, and it's all about the linebacker level for the Lions struggling, and so maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Need to be consistent. James Cook, but.
Speaker 3: A couple big runs, they miss tackles at the second level. It's James Cook. He's the best Cook in the league right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, significantly better than the historical James Cook. It was a horrible person. Let's go to Cynthia.
Speaker 3: I meant, you know, more than his brother. I don't know why I was taking a shot at Dalvin Cook.
Speaker 2: That's just rude.
Speaker 1: Awesome player, both solid players for their time that we've been able to see them play footba Cynthia.
Speaker 2: Let's go what better than Jared Cook too? I'm not reallyable.
Speaker 1: Just Jared Cook somewhere dodging fire. Let's go to Jamiir Gibbs more than ninety one total yards from scrimmage more.
Speaker 5: We are now cursing this game to be like a thirteen to fifteen thriller, But ultimately, when I'm looking at the opportunity, like we all mentioned, it is about those wins at the line of scrimmage for both offensive lines.
Speaker 6: That includes Jamiir Gibbs.
Speaker 5: Jamiir Gibbs has been the guy that has helped keep Jared Goff great when he's facing pressure. So even if Taylor Decker isn't a full go, doesn't matter, They'll just throw it to the Gibbs.
Speaker 3: You know what better than Jared Jamiir Gibbs rather in a normal week is Jamir Gibbs with four extra days rest. This guy's the most rested running back in the league. David Montgomery helps him rest. The NFL schedule makers help him rest.
Speaker 2: That means big plays.
Speaker 4: Now we've had big plays. We've had some big names.
Speaker 1: And again a name that more people are paying attention to this season is Khalil Shakir fifty four and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 4: I'm not breaking this more street. We're just gonna keep the moors going now.
Speaker 1: There's not gonna be this plays like this incredible touchdown, which was a great play. Calisal care is great after the catch. The Rams secondary clearly needs some help. I think they're a little bit better on the back end in Detroit, but more because again, a lot of throwing in this.
Speaker 4: Game, a lot of points.
Speaker 5: I feel like we have now just absolutely cursed everything again fifteen thirteen.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna have it. I don't know, it doesn't feel like too much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just more of this game. But we're not gonna have more of this game. We are going to get to the rest of the games, even though we appreciate all the points that could be available between the Bills and the Lions.
Speaker 4: Let's get back to some.
Speaker 1: Quick picks and we'll go to the Baltimore Ravens, who had a chance to rest. They're coming off of the buye and after that buy it's Tommy DeVito and the g Men.
Speaker 4: How is it going to go?
Speaker 2: It's gonna go so well.
Speaker 3: If you like the Ravens forty four to six in one of the beatdowns of the year, Tommy cutlets, like, you're not gonna want to eat these cutlets.
Speaker 2: Derrick Henry, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna get some major yards and probably rest the second half of this game. The Giants have one of the worst offensive lines in the league. The pass rush is better for the Ravens and this defense. They're not playing for anything. It's basically a home game for the Ravens. The Giants fans are all depressed. They didn't get Bill Belichick. We could show Justice Hill. I might like whatever the over for Justice Hill is in this game, He's gonna get it too, because they won't even need Derek Henry by the end, Lamar Jackson, You guys hurt him when they lost that game. How angry he was. He was gonna come back. They finally got their bye weekend. Now they play the worst team in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I just want to know when do they get that second field goal? Is it like a sad field goal in the fourth quarter?
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned that it's actually six to six and everyone's singing, Oh, this might be interesting, and then they go on a thirty eight point streak.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the Bengals and the Titans. Cincinnati still has a three percent chance to make the playoffs according to Next Gen Stats.
Speaker 4: Do they keep Hope alive and maybe see that number go up?
Speaker 5: You know, hope is not a great investment thesis. But the Cincinnati Bengals still win this game. Twenty five to twenty one is my score. Chase Brown, don't forget to start him. I know that sometimes you look at the Tennessee defense and you're like, how should I play this? Seems like they're more susceptible to the past. There's two good pass catchers. You also want to play Chase Brown, and you also want to play Tony Pollard play everyone in this matchup. I think both defenses have some vulnerabilities. That man wants to get paid. Didn't you see he just did the little paid thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here you go, Chase Brown, don't forget Yeah, get some.
Speaker 1: Money on the way. Let's go to the Patriots and Cardinals out West. Arizona has dropped three in a row, but I think they write the ship here winning by three twenty to seventeen, a late scare by Drake May. But it's another rookie that I'd like to discuss, and that's Marvin Harrison Junior, who has over the past three games, got a load of targets. They're all very, very deep targets. Just find a way to incorporate Marvin Harrison in the different parts of this offense because he's such a talented football player, and I believe that he and Kyler Murray and this offense could get a little bit better and maybe keep some of their playoff hopes alive. In the NFC Last one, Jets and Jags and Duvall well Gang Green get a win here, Greg.
Speaker 3: I believe they will. Twenty six to sixteen is my score. If you saw it, you know Aaron Rodgers in Miami last week. That's where old people like to go and really live out their best life. He played well against the Dolphins, and now he's gonna be in Jacksonville. We finally saw the DeVante Adams and Garrett Wilson combo that we had been hoping to see for months. They both looked outstanding. Garrett Wilson, to me, is the one. He's the guy who can beat your best cornerback like Jalen Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers getting rid of the ball pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: I actually think they're gonna play their best football, at least offensively down the stretch, and it's certainly in this matchup the healing powers of the Florida Sun.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, you just said old people liked in Florida.
Speaker 2: So ye at all that.
Speaker 6: There's nothing I can say, nothing I.
Speaker 4: Can say, I can't call it. We're the same age. Shout out to all of your accomplishments, Aaron Rodgers. This season, maybe not so much.
Speaker 6: We weren't a Patrick.
Speaker 1: It's time to write this down. I'm gonna say here as long as I can. We're talking some of our favorite prop bets for the week. Grab a pin and a pad because last week we were undefeated.
Speaker 4: We're a fire Boomshaka laka, speaking of dated references, we'll be back. We're back on.
Speaker 1: Game Day you loand Sunday at nine am Eastern, Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariuci, Cyndia Freeland in the whole gang.
Speaker 4: Get you set for a kickoff with NFL Game Day Morning.
Speaker 1: Gerald McCoy goes well on one with his former teammate Bucks wide receiver Mike Evans. Plus the guys tell us if Lions Bills is a Super Bowl preview, all that more.
Speaker 4: Sunday, nine a m. Eastern. Congratulations Cynthia taller than DJ.
Speaker 3: In the yep, yeah that time, at that time, it was an inaccurate in your favor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I'm definitely not taller than DJ.
Speaker 1: We're working up our way off to Cynthia eventually being the tallest person on that graphic. Let's get some predictions for week fifteen.
Speaker 4: For write this down. What should the people take note of, Greg?
Speaker 3: They should take note of me hitting a double banger last week in terms of my picks, combining a quarterback's passing yards and his yardage and his touchdowns and a team let's go Vikings this week. Twenty six and a half points. That's their team total. I feel great with them against the eber fluse less Bears, and then Sam Darnold. You think he's gonna get through a game without at least two touchdowns?
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: You can smash them together, just like I did with Tua and the Dolphins points last week.
Speaker 2: This time it's Donald and the Vikings.
Speaker 4: It's going to it a time trying to catch it. Cynthia, what are you writing though?
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna go slow and steady. That's what win the race.
Speaker 5: And I have Vonicks to run for more than seventeen and a half yards against the Colts.
Speaker 6: On Sunday. You said that they play what kind of defense?
Speaker 2: Zold?
Speaker 6: You know what you can do against the zone defense?
Speaker 2: Run?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Bonix likes to run as well.
Speaker 1: I would like to add one more thing onto the pile of overs that we have for the Bills game against the Lions, Jamison Williams going over fifty two and a half receiving yards against the Buffalo Bills. Because unlike Cynthia's model, I have high, high hopes and belief in the Detroit they will come out.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you.
Speaker 6: Something crazy here?
Speaker 5: Yes, Danny Rodgers, the Lions reporter, just reported that Jamison Williams and Kien Williams first cousins.
Speaker 6: Did anyone else know that?
Speaker 2: I that's all.
Speaker 6: About facts, all about facts here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Thanks in the Williams family. It's just you watching football, seeing guys score a whole bunch of points.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching game debut with our family here, presented by Mercedes Bens.
Speaker 4: Enjoy the games. We'll see you next week