Speaker 1: Vehicle.
Speaker 2: What is that a Wilita chick it out? It's the love train coming.
Speaker 1: Through the love train gotta catch it to.
Speaker 3: So yeah, absolutely, me too. But before we get on it, Okay, let's make.
Speaker 2: A love connection happen. Welcome listeners.
Speaker 3: This is Date my Awlita first for our incredible Aliana plays matchmaker for one very fortunate main Zator. She'll meet three parames in contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with our main data. I'm your host, Vico Ortiz, alongside the always stunning old.
Speaker 1: Oh my vehicles. Such compliments, You're such a flirt.
Speaker 3: That is correct, always learning as my EMO, and I am so excited to meet our main dater this week. To me too, Yes, our main dater this week is Scottie. Scotty is a recent college grad whose bright personality lends itself to his job as an actor, singer and the friend you bring around to lighten the mood. Oh he sounds incredible when Scotty is not a lasting after the resurgence of the former buffet style restaurant Sue Plantation. He's a serial dater who's gone in a huge amount of dates Scotty is looking for someone to balance out his empathetic, high energy. He wants someone independent and opinionated who offers companionship and friendship as well. OUDI the how many dates have you gone on?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me multiply really quick. How about sixty nine six hundred?
Speaker 2: I love the new start with sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh. I made the calculations, and damn that's where it draws.
Speaker 2: That's very into that.
Speaker 1: I like that hike count and you medic listen.
Speaker 3: When I have capacity, I'm out there exploring life is a tasting many and a boy am I hungry?
Speaker 1: I know that that's pretty good, but I get it. Well, should we just meet Scottie?
Speaker 2: I absolutely listen to me, Sweet Scottie Scotty, come on in.
Speaker 4: Hello, what an intro?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. We are so glad to have you here on Dave My Hourlida first.
Speaker 3: So I know that we had a little intro about you, but give us a bit more detail, something like I don't know, maybe age or astrology sign, what makes you take or what makes you laugh?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm twenty two years old. I'm a virgo, yes Gemini moon, Virgo rising. I do know the Big three. Yes, I like to have fun, even when it may not be the best time too. Sometimes there's like serious situations I may not take as seriously as I need to, but I just like to, you know, have a joke, have a laugh.
Speaker 3: Give us an example, like, what's been a situation that you were like, Lol, I should not be laughing, but I'm corracking the fuck up.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've never really been in a relationship like something very serious, and so to me, friendships are my relationships.
Speaker 4: That's what I value.
Speaker 5: But like if your friend does something that's like a little embarrassing and they're like a little embarrassed about it, like I like to poke fun at that, or if I do that, then they can do it back to me.
Speaker 4: I mean there's.
Speaker 5: Probably more serious situations, but we're just meeting.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I should share.
Speaker 1: If it is a serious situation and you still laugh about it, is that your way of not dealing with it in that particular moment.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's definitely my way of coping. In college, my focus was in comedy, so it's definitely just kind of like all throughout my life, I just try to find the humor in things and that's just how I live my day to day life. But then also it's just a good escape to like not focus on the small things.
Speaker 1: Let's say that you are in a date and that person says something that at that moment you'd rather answer with laughter or a joke. Are you willing to change that a little bit in your relationship so that you can start communicating better.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: I definitely don't like just skip over serious things like based on the range of seriousness, you know, So if someone's opening up and being vulnerable to me, I'm not going to instantly respond to that with laughter.
Speaker 4: So I guess the answer to your question, yes, I am willing to change that.
Speaker 2: I am very curious.
Speaker 3: You say you're twenty two and you've gone on a lot of dates, and I see here something around Revenge of the Gay Boyfriends.
Speaker 2: Tell me about these boyfriends.
Speaker 5: So Revenge of the Gay Boyfriends is a column that I write. It's the humor column about dates that I've been on. But it's just I claim the term boyfriend loosely. It's like anyone that I've like gone on a date with or had some sort of weird experience with, whether anything sexual or romantic, came out of it, just that connection that spark can like label someone as a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: So it's just like a loose term throne.
Speaker 3: About noted note because I'm like, oh, my gos is twenty two? How many boyfriends have you collected?
Speaker 4: And my little boyfriend satchel that I keep with me everywhere.
Speaker 2: I go, amazing. What are some of those like gnarly stories that you want to share?
Speaker 5: One time I hooked up with this man at his apartment and we like finished, you know, the deed, and then he was like, Okay, you have to go, and I was like wait why, He's like my husband's coming home soon. And I was like, oh, I didn't realize it was, you know, one of those things. So I left, and a few weeks later, I was like messaging this other guy on the intermisson grinder dot com and I went to go hook up with this guy and it turned out to be the other husband.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it until I like walked into the room and they have this job like wall clock sticker that wasn't set like any specific, just like a sticker of a clock, and I remember walking in and being like, oh my gosh, I've been here before.
Speaker 3: That is incredible. This story is amazing. This should be done in a telenovella.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is it that Scotti is looking for now?
Speaker 4: I guess stability.
Speaker 5: I've moved like all over the country, so I just haven't really had the time to grow and develop myself and then also be in a relationship. And now I feel like I'm in like a location that I'm going to be in for a while. But it's like allowing me the time and I have like the sense of self to be able to find that stability.
Speaker 1: What is your most precious desire when it comes to having a relationship. What is the best thing that you can see coming out of that?
Speaker 4: I mean companionship.
Speaker 5: I love to do stuff alone, but I love to share experiences with people, and I feel like in the greater picture of life, that's what life is all about. To me, is like experiencing as much as I can and connecting with as many people as I can. Clearly with the nine hundred ninety nine dates that I've collected under my belt, and so I guess that's what I'm looking for is someone who is just as excited to like experience the world.
Speaker 1: Probably something new with someone new.
Speaker 3: And that's a quality you look for in a partner. Now, what do you bring to the table as a partner.
Speaker 5: I like to think I bring fun, I bring curiosity, I bring adventure. I'm really like down for anything. My friends often say that if like no one wants to do something, like I'm down to do it, which.
Speaker 4: Could be for the better, for the worst.
Speaker 5: Reading to that as you will, but yeah, I just think that I'm very easy to go along with.
Speaker 3: You say that you are done for anything. Has there been something that you literally were like, ooh, this is crossing a boundary and this is a major red flag and I do not want to be associated with this ever.
Speaker 4: Again, it's all in moderation. Everything's in moderation.
Speaker 5: And I think like something that I've learned from going along with things is that's where I found myself in those boundaries, and so a partner who also can recognize those boundaries within themselves, you know. And I have learned that like by doing too much, you know, your lemon, Like that's kind of how I was raised. So I know now like obviously there's things I won't do.
Speaker 1: Murder, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: For sure, big red flag.
Speaker 3: Yes, Scotty, thank you so very much for all your wonderful answers. It's time to bring in the three contestants and I need them and see what ALII the sees and how she can connect you know that one person for you, so fingers.
Speaker 6: Crossed, will be back after the break. Welcome back to day am I alily.
Speaker 3: The first Okay, we are in. Well, Welcome to our contestants. First step, we have Jess. Jess is a Gemini who works at Sephora and is a huge Arienator, a real yes, a Wanita Arienator, a huge fan of Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: He yes, he.
Speaker 3: Is unapologetically himself and has been known to be called Latuxica in a relationship gone wrong because he can go all next. But Jess has spent some time learning from his mistakes and is now looking for someone emotionally available to one day start a family with.
Speaker 2: Welcome Jess, Welcome, Welcome, Thank.
Speaker 4: You for having me, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, next we have Alex.
Speaker 3: Alex is an aries Son double Capricorn who says the number one thing he's looking for in a partner is a sense of humor. For Alex, laughter is a serioush business. He's a drum instructor and a video editor for Minneso SOA who considers himself.
Speaker 2: Seriously young at heart.
Speaker 3: Alex has been single for a few years and generally likes to take things slow but certainly study. Though Alex says he could probably do a great TED talk on the band system of a down, he says he'd preferred to do one on dinosaurs, a topic he knows nothing about.
Speaker 5: Say hello Alex, Hello Alex, I have really beautiful work on everything I said in that interview.
Speaker 2: Last, but starting not least Daniel.
Speaker 3: Daniel is a virgo and creative working on an R and B and rap album while simultaneously leading advocacy groups focusing on homelessness and LGBTQ plus policy.
Speaker 2: Because Daniel was incarceated as a.
Speaker 3: Child, he had spent many years healing from his trauma and learning to trust people. And he feels like he's in a place now where he loves himself enough to love someone else too.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: Daniel can tend to gravitate towards coxakhonk guys. He likes to be a fixer and listen same so he's looking for someone independent and self sufficient.
Speaker 2: Hello Danny.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Oh my god, thank you, oh so very much. Y'all sound fantastic, But we're gonna start breaking the ice with some games. The first one is dating app daddies.
Speaker 2: So our main.
Speaker 3: Dater has put some serious work into the apps today. We'd love to see how you might represent yourself.
Speaker 2: In a dating app profile. In this game of Dating.
Speaker 3: App daddies, we'll give you two types of men you might meet on an app, and you'll tell us where you fall on the scale of one to another. For example, if I said planned daddy to coffee daddy, you might say you fall somewhere in the non cafinated tea daddy territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the first.
Speaker 3: One is where do you fall on the scale of fish daddy to fashion daddy. Is it a gruff fisherman or fashion forward daddy?
Speaker 2: Alex?
Speaker 7: I mean I'm wearing overalls, so I feel like I have to say fish daddy.
Speaker 2: So fish daddy for Alex.
Speaker 4: Jess fashion daddy.
Speaker 2: Fashion daddy for Jess. Danny All, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know, it depends on the day. Sometimes I like fish and sometimes I like fashion.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see you. So we're falling into mermaid daddy here.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 8: A great option.
Speaker 2: We love it well, I mean, Mermaid daddy is all the way we need that. What's your next one?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try this one. Where do you fall on the scale of baby daddy to big daddy? Do you consider yourself someone who likes to be baby or left alone?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 9: What's the Mermaid option of this?
Speaker 2: Give me a second.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find it this baby daddy, big daddy, middle of the road, custody daddy. I don't know what are you.
Speaker 2: Alex shared Alex's custody daddy. Jess, where are you at?
Speaker 4: I'm doing big daddy, big daddy?
Speaker 2: Okay? Noted and Daniel? What's yours baby.
Speaker 8: Daddy for me? I like attention, I need it all.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have it all in here. We got baby this bottle.
Speaker 8: Yet my bottle.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: We got all the answers for this one, baby big and custody here for it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, as long as you're a daddy. I'm into it, lent, but that is how I feel so indeed, gentlemen are making me feel does desperately looking for husband six. All right, let's move on to the final round of this game. Where do you fall on the scale.
Speaker 3: Of Daddy needs a kiss too, Daddy needs him alone time.
Speaker 2: Are you super affectionate or are you a little bit more demure?
Speaker 4: Jess tell me I'm definitely more affectionate. And then I get mad at you don't like I'm like, why are you not being you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So like, it's very much like Daddy needs a kiss. Daddy must have a kiss, give it to me, Daniel, what are your thoughts on.
Speaker 8: This, Dame, I need a kiss, Like I said, I love attention, so you better give it all to me.
Speaker 1: Hell over there?
Speaker 8: Then you go over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's daddy must have a kiss. Give it almost Alex, So what's yours?
Speaker 9: I think I'm the same. Daddy needs a kiss.
Speaker 7: Sometimes Daddy needs a kiss just before Daddy needs his alone time. But I do need to make sure that before I go into that, I get a big kiss.
Speaker 2: I am into this.
Speaker 3: I'm into this like verse world here like I'm just like I need like I will say both.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm really trying to take a hard stance on something, but everything I'm like a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: Please yes, no.
Speaker 3: Here for that here for that, I will lead the I want kisses all the time, even in my alone time.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm sixty seven, not dead.
Speaker 3: Yes, hello, Well, thank you so much for participating on our first round of games the dating app Daddies. We're gonna play game number two so we can get onto meeting this main dater. We want to know a little bit more about how you communicate. So here's the thing. In this game of dick shanery. We're gonna ask you to define a new word. We're gonna give you a sentence with a brand new term in it, and we're gonna make it up like literally, We're gonna hear some words that will make absolute no sense, and we're gonna ask you to give us that definition.
Speaker 2: It could be literally anything.
Speaker 3: So if I told I would eat that sentence whenever I go through a breakup my friends tell me I'm.
Speaker 2: Zee black, I would eat that. What would you define?
Speaker 1: Ze black? Absolutely in need of dick no amazing? I knows that very well.
Speaker 3: So ze blick means slut ho fuck boy era amazing.
Speaker 1: So this is serious, all right.
Speaker 3: So the first sentence is if I see my partner talking to someone hot, I get so glumpy.
Speaker 2: Yes, what does glumpy mean?
Speaker 4: Another word for maybe like kind of crazy?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a little too familiar.
Speaker 2: Amazing Alex, what does glumpy mean?
Speaker 7: If I see my partner talking to someone hot and I get glumpy, it means that I'm writing fan fiction in my head about what they're.
Speaker 1: Going to do the whole relationship, which got started in that conversation.
Speaker 3: It's fan fiction. I'm obsessed. This is a great take as well.
Speaker 9: If they get to like have some fun, I get to have some fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love this inclusion. Daniel, what is your definition of glumpy?
Speaker 8: My panties is in a bunch they're glumping together, the blumpy panties.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed. This is amazing. Le Leana, what's your sentence?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here we go on an average Saturday night, I like to sleam with my partner.
Speaker 2: Alex.
Speaker 3: What does sleaming with your partner on a Saturday night mean to you?
Speaker 7: Shleaming is like spooning, except for your on top of each other.
Speaker 9: It's not sexual.
Speaker 7: It's just you're kind of like putting a lot of weight on one person. Some people just like to be laid on.
Speaker 2: It's like a way a blanket I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but if I'm a hundred pounds and he's three hundred, I'm dead.
Speaker 3: Well, then you sle on top. I got on top, Jess. What does sleaming with your partner mean?
Speaker 4: I would say versing, like going back and forth.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Daniel, what does sleaming with your partner mean?
Speaker 8: It means I'm gonna slap you and then fuck you right after.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you're talking to a elite that. I'm so happy you recognized it. It's just part of my personality and I've got a lot of people that I would like to sleam right now.
Speaker 8: Yep, slap and fuck.
Speaker 9: It's the best.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed. Oh my goodness. Okay. So my final.
Speaker 3: Word is, if I know a date is staying the night, I make sure my brangoo is sparkling clean.
Speaker 2: Alex, what does brangoo mean?
Speaker 9: Oh god? What else could it mean?
Speaker 1: You got to be honest, Just say it, my heart.
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, let's go there, Daniel. What does bango mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, to have that.
Speaker 8: Because I keep it really.
Speaker 2: Bring it, bring it, Daniel, this is so good, Jess. What does bango mean? Are you a green boy? Pussy?
Speaker 4: Or I've been at both and some of me right in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like heart and Prisy are clean. Amazing. Wow, that was a blast. Thank you, Thank you all for participating. Man, this moment is always right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay. First of all, I'm very grateful that each of you are here with us. Thank you for being so open and receptive to our silly questions. It isn't that humor. Then we find the connection between people. I love each of you. There is no difference in that I am You're a Willie, but I did have to make a decision. And the one person that will be leaving us now and not continuing to meet our main dater is Jesse.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 3: Thank you so so so much for coming in. Orbs has their hair, and you're a wonderful day, like absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so very much.
Speaker 6: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my holily.
Speaker 2: The first.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to our two remaining lucky contestants.
Speaker 2: You've made it to.
Speaker 3: The next portion of our show, where a Wilita is going to take each of you on a speed date a little You're gonna have a one on one just you and Lileana. This is an opportunity for her to get to know you a little bit more intimately, dive deep and ask questions that will help her pick who's going to end up with the main dater.
Speaker 2: So we'll start with Daniel.
Speaker 3: I'm going to leave you to it with hourly Dalia for our little Cafesito college.
Speaker 1: Are you Latino?
Speaker 8: I am Latino, but I don't know Spanish. You know. I grew up in like a neighborhood that didn't accept it really.
Speaker 1: So well, now we are accepted everywhere, and that Willita says, you can speak Spanish anywhere you go. So tell me a little bit about growing up in this family and this reasoning that people did not accept the Hispanic language. How did that make you feel? And how did you approach your adulthood when it came to love and finding a partner.
Speaker 8: Ooh, that's tough. I guess for me it was like it didn't affect me until my later years, because ultimately it affected my parents, you know, them growing up in the valley, really in a predominantly white neighborhood in their particular era, like it was unacceptable to speak Spanish, you know, so they kind of just forgot how to do it and then come to my generation. You know, I was really never taught unless I was around my grandparents and stuff like that. But now I don't know. I guess it plays a big part because you know, I feel disconnected for my culture. I feel like I'm trying to find my place in this world and I'm trying to find my community. And I think that's big for a lot of people, is you know, community and finding where you belong and stuff. As far as love's concerned, like and finding love, I don't know. I think I have a great personality, so I don't really struggle with love. I struggle with trust.
Speaker 1: Are you a jealous person?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not jealous. I just like a lot of attention. So if you're giving other people more attention than me, then that's an issue. But I'm not jealous. I always say, if you know, I can't sit here and tell you, oh, you can't look at all the beauty in the world because there's so much of it. But if you act on what you see, then that's the issue that's different.
Speaker 1: That's a different situation altogether. When was your last relationship.
Speaker 8: Oh, it was like six months ago. I'll say my real relationship and it was toxic, you know, it was mentally physically abusive. It was a tough time for me because I really questioned my own self work. But because of it, I came out stronger and that's when I started doing in my album and learning how to do music and accept that part of me. Because I was always too insecure to think that I was worth being an actor or a musician or whatever it is, right, I never saw that for me. But after the relationship, I took the pain and I turned it into power.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I congratulate you for that. That is exactly what you need to do. But tell me how long did that relationship last.
Speaker 8: I mean it was about six months as well. But ultimately it was my friend before and I've I've known him for years, but like he came to stay with me, you know, from Chicago as a friend and then we kind of well I grew on him first, but like he kind of grew on me. So we started a date and that's when things kind of got sour.
Speaker 1: Are you still friends?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, kind of. He's just in a different place, you know, mentally, like he is the party person, you know, the one that really isn't pursuing his dreams and goals. And I'm the opposite, you know, I'm stay at home studying, and you know, I'm very spontaneous and adventurous, don't get me wrong, but my priority isn't shaking my ass.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And you are ready for a relationship long term.
Speaker 8: I mean, if it's the right person, you know, like, definitely I need somebody that could communicate. I think that's my biggest thing. Just tell me, tell me how you feel. And a lot of people, especially from my community, like our communities, they don't know how to communicate how they feel.
Speaker 1: And in this communication, if that person said to you as you are starting the relationship that they needed their own space once in a while and then you go do your life and they do theirs, do you agree with that part or is something that that trust is gonna have something to do with I mean.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'll struggle with trust. But if you find the right person, then they'll help you through struggles. Right. So me, I say that all the time, like you need personal space.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I'm gonna be annoyed. I don't want you over here bugging me. I want to just be with my dogs, you know, but whatever it is, right, So yeah, I believe in like having a lot of personal space because then you have that opportunity in those moments to be together.
Speaker 1: And truly enjoy them and appreciate them exactly.
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to interrupt because we got to get onto the next cafe, but that was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Danny, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Alex, I'm going to hand you over to Ada for a little cafe.
Speaker 9: This is the part I'm most nervous about, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And you should be. Let's talk a little bit about your love life. Tell me what that's been about in the past couple of years after the pandemic.
Speaker 7: I got out of a relationship just before that, and I've been pretty friend focused, I guess.
Speaker 4: I would say, like I was.
Speaker 7: Very nervous when you set up the dating app thing, because I just have not been on an app for like six years. I just like to meet people in person. It's just been very kind of casual, I guess.
Speaker 1: And that relationship ended because.
Speaker 7: We were open and they were seeing other people and I was seeing other people, and as you may assume with those types of relationships, it got very messy and we just couldn't.
Speaker 9: Do it anymore.
Speaker 1: So what is your biggest red flag for a new relationship?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think the reason that things like kind of went south was like the communication wasn't there, which, like all types of relationships got to have, you know, the good communication, but especially in like a poly one, if it's not there, you're you're done for. So I think a red flag is like if for really like almost no reason, I'm already feeling like a wall because I know that I might have a problem and start like putting up my own walls and then you know, soon we're just both behind walls.
Speaker 1: What is it that you're looking forward in a new relationship?
Speaker 7: I like being surprise, So I like people that have like a lot of spontaneity. I think I can be like a pretty like organized person, and so I'm really excited when a partner can get in there and kind of shake things up in a fun.
Speaker 1: Waye something that you're also willing to learn and practice along the way.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean I like to like go on trips, but if I'm like on my own, I'm never going to go on one. So like, if I have like a partner that's like, I got an idea, we're doing this, that's kind of what I need to like, help me. And then I also am like, wait now I also have ideas.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing. Thank you so much for your beautiful answer. So I appreciate them.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having an intimate one on one go away lead that so she could get to know you both much more deeply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it.
Speaker 2: Time for us to let them know our secret?
Speaker 1: Gone up and waiting forever? No, and tell them, let's tell them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so a little.
Speaker 3: Did you know that our main dater has been listening this whole time. He's been lurking in the shadows, looking at everything and listening to all. Here's the thing, though, Awlita might have an idea of who she likes for him, but we're gonna have you step out for a second to see we have a unanimous decision. In the meantime, Muchisima's gassias to the both of you, besos arasos, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for playing.
Speaker 3: We'll deliberate and then we'll bring you back in into the damn thing. Yes, Scottie, do you want to come in and give us your two cents?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought Daniel had like a really beautiful and like heartfelt story. I was just very entranced the whole time that he was speaking about like his life experiences. Yeah, I have like a similar kind of like upbringing with identity and like being raised, you know, without my heritage, So that really revsonated with me. I think he's very upfront with his emotions and how he feels, which is endearing. I don't know how I would respond to that, because I think sometimes I tend to be a little more like harsh with my words, like I can be like upfront with how I'm feeling, and he's just so like such a sweet fall of sunshine that I, I don't know, it intimidates me for someone to be so open.
Speaker 1: Well, didn't you make a comment about how you are on that road and that path to opening up and learning more? Wouldn't this be a nice opportunity to do so?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: But then I feel like I almost like argued back of like he got out of like a bad relationship and he's working on this project and himself and he's healing through his art and his music, and like, is it the time for me to join that journey with him, if that makes sense, Like I know how I create and how personal that is and like it. I feel like the way he was talking is like finding himself all over again. He's like someone I would love to start a friendship with first and see where things go.
Speaker 1: And what about Alex Alex, I liked.
Speaker 5: The way that he talked about relationships and people. I liked that he was more of like logical mind. I have like a big past with improv and so it's like head, heart, X factor. Those are the three types of improvisers, and that's kind of how I've come to like categorize people. So Alex is definitely more of a head and Daniel's more of a heart. And it's just what you lead with. And I liked alex His answers for like comedy, where he took it like a step further in the reference versus the like first thing that came to mind. I liked watching his mind work, and I liked how he talked about someone should be open when you first meet them, and you shouldn't feel like you have a wall or a push you know something there And so it's like, who am I from this very short time? Am I more like interested? In having a conversation with I don't really know with that.
Speaker 3: I think me and I either're gonna have a fun, little heated conversation. So you sit tight, thank you for your input, and see what's up, because this is going to be a tough one. I think both of them are fantastic in juxtaposition to Scotty, which clearly has made a lot of really beautiful observations on both of them and is very much in that same crossing path of like this could happen with this person, this could happen with this other person, anything could go in terms of an experience, I think Alex could be a really interesting experience for Scotty in this precise moment and where they're all at, they're closer to mindsets than I think.
Speaker 1: After their sense of humor is it comes together closer than the death Daniel.
Speaker 2: But we love Daniel.
Speaker 1: I love Daniel. Yeah, let me think about it for a minute or two.
Speaker 3: All right, beautiful, Hello, Hello to you, beautiful handsome daddies. Just thank you, Thank you to both of you to really putting yourselves out there and really being so earnest and funny and sweet. So thank you for your energy with that Alida take it away.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you are each amazing, good looking, kind smart. However, at the end of the show, we need to think a little bit more about the main dater and that one person who matches more with the person we're trying to put you together with, so that this can be the start of a great relationship. Because of that, the person who will be dating our main dater is Alex.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Daniel, we love you, love you so fucking much.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your energy, thank you for your earnest ness.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you. You guys, have a good day, and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: What a sweetheart. Well, Alex, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And without further ado here, Scotty, do you want to turn on your camera and your microphone say hello to Alex.
Speaker 4: Hello, Alex, hie to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yes, Scottie, give us your first impressions on Alex, and then I'll move on to Alex.
Speaker 5: I mean, awesome hair, awesome fisherman outfit. I love the collection of pencils in the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like how logical you were with all your answers, and I at your sense of humor and how you kind of took in that information and then did like a step further.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. It was great.
Speaker 2: Alex first impression on Scottie.
Speaker 9: Extremely cute, a wonderful smile. Look at this smile.
Speaker 1: I love his smile.
Speaker 7: And very good compliments. And apparently he listens, so that's good.
Speaker 2: Yes, amazing.
Speaker 3: So now we're going to send ar contestins for a little virtual day.
Speaker 2: Have fun, y'all.
Speaker 1: Stay true to yourselves, be real, open up your hearts and your minds, and stay in touch.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, well, hi, very nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you too. Loving this room. Set up your room lighting. Yeah, I did a whole thing for it. I cleaned up a little bit, but did it make the bed? No?
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 7: Well that's because a lot of the stuff that was messy over here is on the bed. Oh okay, okay, that makes sense. I have to sort it still, And then I would. I was just like, oh god, someone's gonna notice that. And of course you notice that. H how dare you?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: I assume we're all supposed to be like in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Yes, I just moved to Mecula, but I'm leaving in a few months.
Speaker 9: Are you like from here? From here or where are you from.
Speaker 5: I'm from Temecula, okay, like an hour and a half, two hours. But I've been going to LA pretty frequently for like potential work stuff, and then I'm working in I fel like everyone in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: It's like entertainment just say it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Is this where like I'm supposed to ask you to sing something? Oh, don't make me do it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Me saying no, don't do it. No, I'm so shy. I just couldn't.
Speaker 7: Have you been to a concert lately, or what's like your dream concert? Or have you you do go to them?
Speaker 9: Ever?
Speaker 5: I love going to concerts. I lived in Boston the past three years. Nice, and all the concerts there were like ten dollars, ten to fifteen dollars. It's so cheap. I saw King Cruel Nice. It was so awesome. I went alone, and it was like the most like transcending experience one could have.
Speaker 7: I never go to concerts alone, but I feel like I should.
Speaker 9: Now you're convincing me.
Speaker 4: It's so scary, but it's so fun.
Speaker 9: The lead singer King Cruel, I did not expect him.
Speaker 5: To like look like that, yes, ginger and like, but he's got like that boys.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he's British too.
Speaker 7: They're all British. It's always someone whatever. I'm like, interesting, They're like, oh, I'm also British.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm British.
Speaker 9: They're all tricking me.
Speaker 4: I just got a lot of house shows.
Speaker 5: My friend's cousin was in a band and so we'd go and he would perform in like at.
Speaker 9: Least nice Oh yeah, one of those kinds of shows.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, but yeah.
Speaker 5: I do like comedy, I would say, because I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh fuck, what do you do?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, I write and I act and stuff like, but I like to do it with like a comedic perspective, like oh so comedian and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like no, no, no, no, no no. It's like it's like I don't want that label, but it's like, yes, is it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I definitely have that label. I perform like live and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I do like characters and stand up and I mean, whatever, sketch. I'm on a team here, so but yeah, those are kind of like my favorite things to do is like go see a show, whether it's music or something like that.
Speaker 5: Have you been to the maybe this is a dumb question, but the Largo I love. I've performed at the Largo really yeah, it was crazy. I've seen a few of my friends have performed there too, so I've seen some shows there.
Speaker 7: It's a a guy who runs it. Is this like weird Irish guy or maybe he's Scottish. I always get it messed up, but he is as as we discussed with King Gruel, British or something.
Speaker 5: Makes so much sense that the bar is cash only and they like only serve Guinness.
Speaker 9: Okay, so he's definitely Irish.
Speaker 4: I think, yes, yes, Well it was nice to meet too.
Speaker 7: I'll definitely see you around. Well you guys, bye, Scotti, Bye.
Speaker 9: Everyone else who's like.
Speaker 2: Listening, Well wow wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off.
Speaker 3: Find us back here next week as Leanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 2: Good work today, Ali, Oh, we did good.
Speaker 1: I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Dave Miaori.
Speaker 3: The First is a production from w V Sound and iHeartMedia's Mikultura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortiz, joined by the fabulous Leanna Montenegro Dave may Auri. The First is produced by Leo Clem Nico Raquel and Sophie Spencer Zavos.
Speaker 2: Our executive producers are.
Speaker 3: Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem and Nico Raquel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and additional help from producer Daniel Koneg and features original music.
Speaker 2: By Aliva Morello and gay B Lobez.
Speaker 3: Special things also to our hopeful romantics this week, Scottie, Daniel, Alex and Jess. Additional thanks to Salt and Lime Media.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from.
Speaker 3: iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week, and in the meantime, don't do anything a Wanita wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: Just do it better. Okay, they see those