Speaker 1: Hi everybody.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to serial Killer. Ye serial Killers podcast time? Is it a review in Chrispy every Welcome to Serial Killers? Monday, May twenty fifth. Yay, today's a great day, Andrew, that's blocking your whole face. Come on everyone, face You say the date went up?
Speaker 1: Because what if someone's listening to this and it's December.
Speaker 2: Well that's the date it was posted. So though, no, like, that's why we're wearing t shirts. Okay, and you know that's why we're doing summertime cereals. Oh we are, No, I've got that time some time cereal. All right, are you ready? We'd like to go brand new or stuff that's been around for a minute. While we're really getting in here. I have to I have to. I have a haircut today. I gotta get mulch today. I have an appointment with the truck today. I have so much to do with home. Hell no, not even a chance today. Yeah, okay, well it looks like I'm training. Let's do new new Yeah all right? You ready for new? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's new, but it's new but it's not okay, does it make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a like a lucky charms with I don't know, some new marshmallow, but it's still the same Lucky Charms.
Speaker 2: Shut up, it is lucky. That was a pretty good guess. It's Lucky Charms. Minis. Hey, Minnie, I love that video. You know we love that video. Yes, this is that.
Speaker 1: We've done versions of the mini Cinnamon Too's Crunch.
Speaker 2: This is the latest in the mini Can I see what it is? Sure? So it's just balls of Yeah we've had We've had many Cinnamato's Crunch yea Cocoa Puffs and Reese's Puffs. Okay, now there is something different.
Speaker 1: It's cute. You can make your own little bookshelf with this on it.
Speaker 2: I know it's so dumb. It's a mini bookshelf. It's like this big.
Speaker 1: I know. I want to see it.
Speaker 2: And can you find the hidden lucky Bet you can't. Bet you can't find them on this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh he's on the bottom. All right? Oh? So I got a shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake shake my cereal. And there is something different about this particular version of Lucky Charms. Okay, okay, And I want you to tell me what it is. I want to see if you can figure it out. Okay, I'm not gonna it's the mini part is not has nothing to do with.
Speaker 1: It, all right, Going a mile a minute, I feel oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, the marshmallows are many too. That's cool, the little baby marsh. But this is such an ice cream topping. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: You know. I went to the ice cream bar near or not ice cream, the ice cream cereal place near my house.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: That we've seen a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: This one by me too.
Speaker 1: It was actually really fun. I feel like that's the latest trend. Like it was froyo for a while, and now it's like cereal bars.
Speaker 2: See like these mini cereals can live on as ice cream toppings, so they might be around for a minute or two.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like that's why they make them.
Speaker 2: Oh is that why you feel? Here you go, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Can already tell you. They smell like MANI, they smell like mini This smells like a cereal that okay, it.
Speaker 2: Smells like cookie crisp. Smells like yes, it does. It smells like cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: This doesn't smell like the normal lucky charm.
Speaker 2: Tell me why. After you try it? It reminds me of cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I like the marshmallows though, hmm, con trees.
Speaker 1: Like a corn pop almost or something.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you, I'm very impressed with your palette. Why lucky charms gener are made from oats. This is corn, Yes, this is sweet and corn puffs. Hell yeah, I'm incredibly impressed. I did it, guys.
Speaker 1: It took two hundred and eighty three episodes, but I'm here. Scott's impressed by me.
Speaker 2: I thought for sure I was gonna get you on that one.
Speaker 1: Show's over.
Speaker 2: It's corn.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for watching Serial Killers, for listening the chow can end because I did it. Scott's impressed.
Speaker 2: Now you're no longer along for the ride, you're actually in it. Change all the image whatever. You'll screw up the next one. Yeah, probably. I like this.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. I give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm teetering. I'm teetering between four bowls and a spoon and five. That's how much I like it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I like the combination of the marshmallows with the corn you know because normally it's not.
Speaker 1: I would agree with you.
Speaker 2: It's a little dryer with the you know them, so oh man, you know what five? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone's loosey goosey with their fives today.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm quite conservative.
Speaker 1: I know Scott already went over this. I get too many vibes. Yeah yeah, oh look there's still some bird nest there. Thank you. That's some crotch bird nest.
Speaker 2: You what.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When I ate the pieces of cereal from I'm gonna keep eating this because you didn't order me breakfast this morning.
Speaker 1: This is good accident. And I apologized for that. I felt it in my bones. I was thinking to myself, I know I left someone out of this breakfast order. And then all the breakfast came and I'm like, Scott usually gets breakfast. And then I checked the text. That's just and I was like, oh my god, I loved Scott out. How could I do that?
Speaker 2: I think it was this much intentional.
Speaker 1: I swear on everything in my life I would never intentionally leave you out of a breakthro swater ever, that's nice, Andrew, hold on, I gonna try the milk. The milk you're gonna love hmm. I think it's good. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: It just is that's actually kind of crappy of you. But that's fine. What because you give regular Lucky Charms close to five different formula I get it. When the marshmallows are a little there should be full sized marshmallows. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: All right? You ready to go to Bland Sure, let's go to Bland Town. Okay, gass it up.
Speaker 1: Room.
Speaker 2: So I found the Lucky Charms, minis. I stop and shop, you know, every once in a while I do troll. The ass of me and Marty. We hang out, We walk down the aisle together, we hold hands. Come on, dude, see the stopping shop like Dolphin or something. He's the stopping shop robot. Oh you know, the creepy guy that just looks like a big tall cigarette with eyeballs and it goes.
Speaker 1: They still have everybody get rid of their grocery store.
Speaker 2: No, Marty trolls the aisles for spills. Oh okay, yep, well good from also in Giant glad he's still employed.
Speaker 1: What's Giant Giant supermarkets? Hm?
Speaker 2: That's that's the same as stopping shop in other parts of the country. I feel like I'm really uh catching you off guard today, not me. You didn't know it was the same as stopping shop. You didn't know, no idea, you same logo, idiot. So this is puffed wheat, cereal, puffed wheat. All it is is puffed wheat. That's really all it is. It's gonna be, you know. Oh, look at the size of that spoon. That's a big spoon. That's like not even a good spot like this boxes, thank you? It literally weighs nothing cool six ounces. This giant box only weighs six ounces. Guess how much this smaller box weighs?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ten ounces? Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm really you should.
Speaker 2: Just hang it up. You should hang it up after today's thankcake? Yeah, oh you got a meeting?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm not going well, we haven't gone through one of those oh very easy to open bag.
Speaker 1: How could I take that off? My I gotta figure that out because that conference doesn't even exist anymore.
Speaker 2: This doesn't even make noise when it goes, and it's so light and fluffy.
Speaker 1: You spilled all over the floor.
Speaker 2: What you spilled all over the floor? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Can you not spill on the box? Come on, dude, this breaks it? It does.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work as it is. There's no noise in it, there's no sounds, there's nothing I have to do that that has nothing to do with the roadcaster. Yeah, well today we're using bowl and basket milk from shop right two percent. I already had some, don't No, we stopped. We didn't have it with milk yet. I actually don't mind Champ. You're not supposed to mind it.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, us eating on video can discuss people.
Speaker 2: Were talking about. We're supposed to That's what this podcast is all about. Oh, those jerk offs, I see here we go.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know what, No, this is. It's sugar Smacks without the sugar. I haven't called the sugar Smacks in about twenty five thirty years.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wrong, I got you.
Speaker 2: You're back along for the ride. But yeah, no, that's what I was gonna say. It's the smacks with no sugar or honey or anything on them. I see, plain old Max.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I like it because it kind of tastes like cigarette butts.
Speaker 2: Well, it has the consistency of them, for sure. I give it three bowls. I'm gonna do one more. I'm gonna I'm going to picture Digham in my mind when I eat this. Who the frog? I'm right? Yeah, not the bear. No, no, but dude, thank you. What's the matter with you? You know what, have you studied before I came for this? Have you just been hiding this the whole time? Yeah? Sugar Bear man, Sugar sugar Bear. Yeah, Golden Crisp, Golden Crisp. Who makes it?
Speaker 1: Uh? That one is post.
Speaker 2: Jesus h Christ go to Oh wait a minute, that Jesus Lady's gonna be mad. I just said that. Sorry. Yeah, everyone hates us, but I say eating I will not do anything. Never mind, he's forget it. Three balls in a spoon. It's pretty good if you want to just a plain, old bland cereal. I'll even let you add things to this. We won't, we won't, but you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean I feel like they have the liberty to do that just on a normal day.
Speaker 2: But it'll be good in here. Some sliced up fresh strawberries.
Speaker 1: Sliced up fresh strawberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: That was a cool hand thing you did, right, Wow.
Speaker 2: Make sure you remove the whole andy, don't just dump the whole strawberry in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You have no idea why I said that. No, Okay, it was in the last episode, literally the last episode.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, Remember the.
Speaker 2: High fiber cereal had the strawberry hole attached? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah from Trader Joe's. Really, you don't remember week to week even now, that's insane. You're just you really are just here. See now you've ruined everything.
Speaker 1: I got so much right, and just because you don't remember a whole of a strawberry that I said a week ago, actually two weeks ago when we recorded it.
Speaker 2: No, it was a week. It was a week anyway, Oh no, because remember it's live. Yeah, why don't we take a break. Yeah, and Andrew's going to clean up the Superman box here and we'll be back right after this. And we're back after those two commercials played back to back. I heard that.
Speaker 1: So you don't like it when there's no commercials, you don't like it when there is commercials. What can we do to make Scott happy?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Just make it right, all right. I'm a perfectionist, you know that, right, talks, I'm a perfectionist.
Speaker 1: Erectly. I'll give you their contact info. It's info. It's spreaker dot com. Have a good time emailing them.
Speaker 2: Driving in when I was listening to boll Chat, I heard two Palm Beach commercials back to back. They want us to visit Palm Beach, A plight of view, beautiful beach, Beautiful Beach is eclectic people, the whole thing. I want to go Palm Beach. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to go because of the commercials that we played. Oh wow, let's go to another cereal that I could have sworn we did. I'm gonna blame Newman, but I did check the website. It's not there.
Speaker 1: When don't you blame Newman?
Speaker 2: I don't know. At this point, I feel it's an inside joke that you always blamed you. It is just a joke because I love Newman and I appreciate everything he does. And it's not on the website, so I don't think we did it. Okay, Cascadian Farm singular cinnamon Crunch. It's the fake cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm excited for this.
Speaker 2: You don't remember this.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 2: I think we did it.
Speaker 1: I feel similarly, But if it's not on the website, then we didn't do it.
Speaker 2: It might have been another brand that kind of looks the same trail store brand, perhaps.
Speaker 1: One of those Farmland ones where it's like, we're great and good. Meanwhile, we're owned by Kelloggs, so technically we're owned by a giant mega corporation.
Speaker 2: Well that's Kashi.
Speaker 1: Well who is Cascadian Farm owned by? Come on now, box tops, General Mills, very good Andrew. So yeah, they're owned by a giant mega corporation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So who makes cinnamon toast crunch? Uh? General Mills could Andrew, so they should be similar. But these are like healthy cinnamon toast crunch. It's probably Farmland. It's probably they're restoring twenty five million square feet. Yeah, it's probably organic cinnamon. Please, I'm just gonna use a little bit of milk because I need this for my coffee tomorrow. Okay, so thanks, So we're not doing two episodes after this. Oh hell no, I got a I got it. I got all kinds of appointment. I have a haircut, that's right, I do kind of shape that top. Cascadian Farm organic cinnamon crunch looks kind of like cinnamon toast crunch. Uh, smells a little bit like cinnamon toast crunch made by the same company. Let's see, it's not as sweet as a cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: The sweetness goes away almost instantaneously.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad cereal.
Speaker 1: No, it's just bla and not bla in the puffed wheat way.
Speaker 2: I do like that. There's a kick, a sweetness to it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna give this one three bowls as well. I was meh about this one. The milk has a nice interaction with the cereal. Yeah, it takes away the crunch just a tiny bit.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like the cinnamon on this one. That's the problem because there's not enough. I think I need the sugar balance.
Speaker 2: Oh. As one of the earliest pioneers of organic agriculture, we've just spent more than forty years working to protect our planet through actions like planting pollinator habitats, helping farmers healthy soil, and integrating climates smart crops into our products. But there's so much more to be done. Step by step, we're what's going on?
Speaker 1: I heard a sneeze, did you? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway. Cinnamon it's way down on the ingredient list. Oh okay, so there's not enough of it, but it is good. I like it. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: It needs a little bit of sugar for me, surprisingly because that's not usually where I land. But I think it's a little too cinnamony for my liking. But three balls is good.
Speaker 2: Did you see that General Mills liked our last post with the vanilla spice cheerios?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're exciting. Yeah, they're into it even though we didn't really like that Cereal that much.
Speaker 1: You DM them? No you should?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're Cereal influencers. Please want to collab.
Speaker 2: They already know that.
Speaker 1: What why aren't you got to reach out? You got to do these things?
Speaker 2: I know, But you also have Instagram, you already got. You got rid of Twitter. Now you have plenty of time. I don't have plenty of time, Sure you do. That's why if you're on the Instagram posting things, you should just post that. I can't tag it, no, General Mills it ha ha. I can't tag you on Twitter anymore. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: So many new Cereals on the way. I'm so excited. Same. Would you like to see the pad? Sure? Yeah? So you know, Little Debbie, we still don't have the Swiss roll. Cereal don't know why. The Kitcat cereal, we still don't have it, but apparently someone is sending it, so maybe we'll have that next week. Oh my god, Maltimeal coming out with Orange Dreamsicle cereal and Strawberry Shortcakes Cereal. I can't wait for that. Those are ice cream pops, I know. I'm so excited for that. Yeah, that's coming, summertime everything, everything. Rainbow crispies on the way. Oh cool, those are fruity crispies. Yeah, that's what that is. I think Cooke. I think fruity pebbles, but not so much. Okay, more in the rice crispy form. Not gonna be the same. You know. Hello, the Wanka movies coming out got delayed because of COVID or whatever. It's coming out in December. There's a new fruit Loops coming out. It makes yes, it has little specks on it. It makes the milk verry delicious. I'm very excited for that. The worst part is I heard you say all this on the Morning show today, and I actually sent Diamond and Gandhi a note saying, like he's in full radio announcer voice, I am doing this today. I'm coming soon this year walka cereal. It's not just the normal cereal you love. It's got speckles on it that makes the milk berry. I actually didn't mention the speckles on the show. And then that icy cereal, the icy I want that one. I don't know where the hell it is. People keep seeing it, but I haven't seen it. I'm gonna go to Walmart and Target today. I like the one that was that did that.
Speaker 1: The elf on the shell didn't do anything well, we said it felt kind of Mentholly.
Speaker 2: It only felt like cold coming out your butt. Okay, you know which we never got to because we didn't get rid of it yet when we mentioning it, you know, got it so graphic detail when you eat tacos and burritos burning when you eat the cooling cereal. Oh okay, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a tuxpad right on your butt as it's coming out.
Speaker 1: Can't use tuxpads. They're bad. Why are you kidding me? They're cooling. They're terrible for you. What the environment? They don't dissolve the way they say, don't use tuxpads.
Speaker 2: Let's so put them in the trash. Who says don't use tuxpad. They say, don't flush the cottonell wipes down.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing the system just use. They have a spray fish living there and buy and you can spray it on your toilet tissue and it works the same way.
Speaker 2: Toilet tissue. It's toilet paper. Why do you call it that? I know it says on the package toilet tissue, but I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to explain why I call it toilet tissue.
Speaker 2: Well do you call the other one? I mean, like nose tissue. It's just those are Those are tissues and then there's toilet paper.
Speaker 1: So you should bring this up with bull Chat or whichever toilet tissue place you're angry at. Un tell them to switch it be the angry person in the inbox.
Speaker 2: I guess technically it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they'll love those customer complaints. It's just a bunch of like old people being like, I hate you.
Speaker 2: I emailed the company the other day and complain about something. I forget it was. I gotta find it. I'll save it for bol Chat. We'll talk about it wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks for listening. Serial Killers, It's been a blast. Follow us on all socials. It's Serial Killers PC. Check out the website where a Cascadian farm will be there now, thank you Newman serial KILLERSPC dot com. And that's it, buddy, that's it. Have a great day. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go mulch, have a good time mulching, and I'm gonna get a haircut. Do you want me to save the hair in a bag and bring it in for you. I'm so good on that, but thank you so much for thinking of me. No problem.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see you next week, okay or Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Welch, hopefully we'll see you wednesday, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, i could talk all about my mulching. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Great because I'm gonna showers this what you don't smell like manure?
Speaker 2: It's not multis at manure?
Speaker 1: Multi is it?
Speaker 2: No multa just like ground up trees and they sometimes make them black or red or brown.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, fun, all right, Well, thanks so much for listening everybody.
Speaker 2: All Right, have a good one. We'll see you, say Crunch Andrew. Listen to these idiots stupid zero stars six