Speaker 1: Le Broncos defeated the Green Bay Packers about going thirty four twenty six both bowl nose twenty three or thirty four three oh two four tubs, no sacks. Courtland Sutton said for a buck thirteen a tub, Troy Franklin six for eighty five, a tub, love, Jordan Humphrey three for forty two and a tub.
Speaker 2: Michael Bandy bounced.
Speaker 1: Around, been on a lot of people practice squad one catch twenty yard tub.
Speaker 3: Hey, uncan this game was won by the defense to day. This game wasn't won by the defensive day. This game was one on the shoulders of both Nicholas Knickson or he played some ball today, boy, Bo Nicks plays some hell of a ball today. Now, most of the time we don't see games like this from both Knicks consistently. But if you can get games like this out of him, you know, when the defensive plan as well as they're playing, Boy, it ain't nobody gonna beat these boys. Man, it ain't nobody gonna beat these boys. If you can get bow Knicks planned at a high level like this week in and week out, ain't nobody beating And I.
Speaker 1: Can pick say that, oh yeah, hey, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's it's P two. What you expect, that's what he do. That that's what he do. They ain't you know, they ain't nothing new. You know we expect that from him. So when that happens.
Speaker 3: Now, what we saw from from both next to night, now we we we have we don't see this often, we don't.
Speaker 2: See this off. So we get how many how many touchdowns? Both got? Both got like twenty five pass and touchdowns?
Speaker 4: He a quiet ones, quiet quiet, real quiet ones, real quiet ones. Both both nice. Both nice now but today was different.
Speaker 2: How many interceptions twenty three or nine? They ain't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's not a bad at all, not bad at all.
Speaker 1: Got damn three three h two man, bo Look the defense got out got after George Love.
Speaker 2: George Love was started off hot.
Speaker 1: But that pressure, you know, DJ, the decordinate advance, who's gonna get some serious consideration for a new as a head coach. He's gonna bring pressure. He gonna trust that back in the hold up and they're gonna come. He'll bring single to the news middle backer. Obviously, you know you got those guys. You got Cooper, you got Allen, Uh, you got Bonido, you got guys that can get after your quarterback and uh hey, he'll bring her fanger occasionally. Ellis, Look, they can come from all over the place. They they're they're good defensively. If they get that kind of production out of Boat, they're the least sacked team in the NFL. Uh And what e Xavier mckinnedy that we about to have more points because he was all over the field today, but.
Speaker 2: Were twelve and two, twelve and two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, y'all, y'all, y'all good. I can't ain't nothing I canna say. I can't even talk.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Michael up of the non contract injury and believed to have torn in the a cl on his left knee. In his first season with the Packers, Parsons has racked up twelve and a half sacks through fourteen games. He's never had fewer than twelve sacks of the season, and it came in twenty twenty four when he only played thirteen games while struggling with his brain ankle. Oh, Joe, how much of a blow to the for the Packers this year for Michael's injury this season?
Speaker 4: I mean it's a huge blow.
Speaker 3: It's a huge blow because you understand the impact that Michael Parsons brings to that team. They were they're they're a defense that that were that were very good. But obviously Michael Parsons elevates that defense and allowing them to do more in the other areas because he's someone that you don't have to worry about. He's someone that offenses have the game plan for. Obviously, he had twelve and a half sacks. He had those. He had those sacks for a reason. There's a reason why they paid him, and he was able to command the money that he did once he was able to get out of Dallas because what he's able.
Speaker 2: To do, and that's why you get your money. Oh yeah, that's why you get your money.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean him being down as a huge it's a huge bro.
Speaker 3: Obviously, other other players are going to have to step up for Seanean Ojoe.
Speaker 1: We talked about him. He had seven and a half sacks in the first four weeks of the season. He still has seven and a half sacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's different. It's different, black different. It is not as not as not as easy to get a.
Speaker 1: Lot more difficult because think about how many how many how many constant double and triple teams that Mike could get. So he's working one on one a lot of times now. Lucas Vans, you need to step up, Bro, you got to step up. Rashaan, you got to step up.
Speaker 3: It's the funny thing is they out there trying to like they're not trying, But that's just how.
Speaker 4: Difficult it is to get sacks. That's just how difficult it is.
Speaker 3: So just to see what Michael Parson is doing consistently year in the year out, to see what got them Miles, Miles Garretson and t J. Watt and in some of the Brian Burns, he's up there as well. When it comes to it's so difficult to do it consistently year in and year out, especially when they know you're coming, when they know you coming, when they know you've already arrived, and you're still able to consistently do it weeke in and week out. Those are that's reserved for the special players. Special players, there's the reason they command the money they do.
Speaker 4: They make a difference no matter where they are.
Speaker 1: Man Watson, because I think he's special, but he just.
Speaker 2: Cannot stay healthy. Oh Joe, he cannot stay healthy.
Speaker 1: He just got some of the bad look I mean, because it looked like he might have dislocated the shoulder, a broken collar ball because down and didn't pass the tag accepted and landing on top of it. You know, he heard it. He had hamstring issues. Mamby towards me.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: He had looked like he had fully recovered from the knee. He can fly, he got great heads, you can run route. He just his only thing else he can't stay healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think Christian Watson, I think is the track guy too, and most of the time track guys have have issues with hamstring pulls. And and obviously he recovered from that, he came back even playing extremely well, and boom, here we go again.
Speaker 4: Now another injury.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping. I'm hoping it just maybe maybe maybe something that he can come back. Maybe maybe he's off maybe two three weeks and he's able to push and get back. If they're able to make the playoffs, which I think they should have a chance, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they got a chance. But they're gonna have to look. Chicago is ahead of them, and and and Detroit is right there on their ass, so they can't have they can they can't afford flip ups again. I just need to know what's going on with these two point conversions. I'm trying to figure out why will Sean Payton go for two? Because if you if you kick you if you kick the p a T and you kick score and you kick the p a T, now they need two scores instead of one score.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm trying to look coaches did just find before analytics.
Speaker 1: Came into play. See now analytics doesn't take into consideration momentum. Whatever happened to old gut feeling? I think I think, Look, I'm not saying analytics doesn't have their place, oh Joe, but I think I think coaches have become.
Speaker 2: Too reliant on analytics, and they don't. They don't. They don't coach anymore.
Speaker 1: They look at a place she will they say, if it's fourth and four or less, you should go for it. What about your gut? What about momentum or.
Speaker 4: Just understanding the game?
Speaker 3: Just understanding the game, understanding having a feel for the game, you know, understanding momentum. You know momentum is gonna shift at some point. Sometimes you want to go for the kill. Maybe he wanted to go for the kill.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't go killed, Ojoe because now, because here's the thing, O Joe, is that all you had to do is kick the pat now instead of okay, you're gonna make because it doesn't make any sense. Okay, the score you score, you make it twenty seven if they have twenty three. If you kick the pat, it's twenty eight, twenty three if you score touchdown, if you go for two, So what is twenty nine to twenty three? If they score touchdown and kick a pat, they still got the lead. Yeah, I can see if you go if you okay, if you want to say, oh Joe, I want to go, make it a seven point game, but there is no there is nothing you can do because there's not a three point two point play.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't get. And so now you miss it, you get.
Speaker 1: A touch So now guess what, O yoe, it's only a one possession game. They scored touchdown, get a two point conversion. They tied you. Whereas before whereas if you to kick the pat, guess what they need too? Scores that I didn't get. I didn't get that I don't get it. I didn't get it when it happened, and I don't care what any analytics person says.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: The Chargers beat the Chiefs and eliminated them from the playoffs, but that was not the worst news. Patrick Mahons suffered season ending torn acl and its left knee in the closing minutes. Mahomes underwinning MIRI after the game, and it was confirmed he and the Chiefs are now exploring surgical options. According to the team, Patrick Mahomes tweeted, don't know why this had to happen, and I'm not going to lie. It hurts, but all we can do now is trust God and attack every single day and over again, over and over again. Thank you Chiefs Kingdom for always support warding me, for everyone who's reached out and sent prayers. I'll be back stronger than ever.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird, if I'm not mistaken, after winning three Super Bowls.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady towards knee in his ninth season. After winning three.
Speaker 3: Super Bowls, Patrick Mahomes also tears his knee in the nine season.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate, but understanding.
Speaker 3: Players like this as great as they are, He's going to be able to come back stronger.
Speaker 4: Uh that.
Speaker 3: There are changes obviously that need to be made within their lot as well.
Speaker 2: A lot of changes, a lot of changes.
Speaker 1: And I think they stuck with I think they stuck with this roster far too long. I think they stuck with this roster far too long. Ojoe, far too long.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure obviously, when you look at it from top to bottom, I'm not sure where you start, especially for them, I think the offensive line.
Speaker 1: You need a running back. You eat a running back. Oh yo, oh Joe twenty one carries for forty nine yards. Isaaea Pacheco had eleven carries for twenty one yards. Kareem Hunt had six carries for twelve yards. Rashard Smith had two carries for one yards. Mahomes had two for fifteen with a long of twelve. You gotta start with her. You got a running back. You gotta go get a running back.
Speaker 2: Far too long.
Speaker 1: Look and see what happens is is that when you have success doing with a hodgepodge and not having a you say, well, if we get that, No, no you can't, you can't. They're gonna have to They need to read. They need d line that could go get the quarterback. All they did did a pretty good job today. Yeah, the coverage people, their safeties they're not good. I mean they give up a touchdown with they give a touchdown right before the half.
Speaker 2: O yo, I'm like nothing cheap, nothing.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Yep, you can't. You can't do that my home.
Speaker 1: When Mahomes hadn't been seen in the field, he's gotten Rashid Rice blown up like three times in two weeks.
Speaker 4: Hey, that slant that you can't You can't stare that slant down as much as much.
Speaker 1: As he stared it down and Rashid you better come flat. You take your ass up to feel if you want to in that Saint Jefferson said. Okay, I guess I bet you don't want have to tell him again, O Joe what you want to be.
Speaker 4: But that's that's all. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's also on the quarterback because if you give it, if you give the goddamn safety and be lined by catching the ball or the ball being the ball snapping your hands, and the first thing you do is you look at him right away.
Speaker 4: I mean, he reading that he safety not even backpenlling. He ain't going nowhere. That's why it's a bank bang player.
Speaker 3: If you keep your eyes right there and force that safety at least shuffle maybe three steps and give that receiver time to catch.
Speaker 4: And protect itself.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, if you get the ball and you look right at him right away, well hell, ain't no threat.
Speaker 4: I'm going straight.
Speaker 2: I'm going And he led, and he led him on the shallow.
Speaker 1: I mean, he got him blasted last week on on like a shallow He got him blasted again. I mean he's not look, he's he He's still Patrick Mahomes. He has an impressive resume, but based on the last couple of years, he's not the best quarterback. He has the most impressive resume because I don't I don't believe. I don't let your resume like, oh no matter what happens. No, I'm not sore. I'm not so sure that guy up in Buffalo isn't the best quarterback currently going.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I mean I think we can throw Drake Man in that conversation too.
Speaker 2: All I know is he was twenty one nothing to Drake May's team.
Speaker 1: In Drake May's building, an he went five straight possessions with touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think even though with today's lost, that doesn't take away from the resume Drake.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, But I didn't think. I didn't think Drake made was the MVP. Matthew Stafford is the MVP. Don't count on seventeen up in Buffalo. He playing his ass off?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, And you you know what, I wouldn't surprised. I wouldn't. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Buffalo's year. Well, look, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: You got you got the way, somebody already did your favor hold.
Speaker 3: On three of them almost almost out the way. You don't have to deal with Pat Mahomes. I'm not sure what the Ravens are gonna do. You know, I mean, no, no disrespect to them.
Speaker 4: You might not have to deal with Lamar and Joe Joe and company out the door.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna tell you this, If Buffalo don't get there this year, based on what I'm Sean mcgermmt ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna get it easier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is their year.
Speaker 1: No Mahomes and possibly no Lamar. Now he's beating Lamar in the postseason. Yes, damn be the first time the Chiefs will missed the postseason since twenty fourteen. We talked about it, Ocho, We talked about changes that they need to make. They need a running back, they need to redo their offensive line. They got to get some receivers. Look, Juju is sure had yeah, Ojo, come on, man, I mean Rashid might be a number one for that team, but when we look at number ones, we look at number ones that they can go to a lot of different teams and be number ones. Chase going anywhere and be number one, poking the coup, going anywhere, he will be number one.
Speaker 2: Jetta.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at guys like they need a guy, Ojo, not guys, And I get it. And because what happens, o Joe, if you have success, think about it. They lost Cheetah, they go to three Super Bowls, they win too well. We don't need a number one. We don't need a running back. We don't need a mere Gifts, we don't need a cook, we don't need a sat Kuad. We don't need a Dad Henry. Joe, you can't you forty nine yards, You're not gonna win, Ojo, with that offensive line. It puts so much more on your quarterback. Patrick Mahomes had to run all year long for his life. Yeah, I mean think think about this here, o Joe. You remember like when the Chiefs were in the absolute bess, you could not go narrowhead and scored. If you didn't score thirty points when you the Arrowhead, you couldn't beat the Chiefs losing. Yeah, it's scored ten last week on the road. They get thirteen this week at home. And it's been it's been dropping precipitously.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta understand. Other teams are getting better. Other teams are used to some of the things that you like to do. They understand and know your tendencies. Now they understand your weaknesses, especially up front, you know, being able to get Mahomes off the spot, some of the trick plays, some of the fun stuff, some of the entertaining stuff, and the creativity that coach has been able to call for that team.
Speaker 4: They're not able to do it right now. You can't do it now, do it right now?
Speaker 3: Some of the fun they were having, the creativity Andy Reid had. You know, we're calling plays when you can't do it. One of my favorite plays ever ever. I saw when they came out the huddle and they did the Merry Go Round.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the hell? And it worked?
Speaker 2: Oh yo. Chris Jones played the game, a complete game and didn't register a stat.
Speaker 1: Mix thirty one. He's the highest played defensive tackle in football. He didn't register a stack. He lines up off side, they see him offside, they called time out. He come out the time out, he lines up outsides again.
Speaker 2: The same things are very good. Corners are just so so. Even Trip McDuffie has taken a step back this year, old Joe. You watched him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if him not getting him not getting that contract extension.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was playing on his head. He ain't the same.
Speaker 1: Following the Chiefs elimination from the NFL playoffs will not include Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Patrick Mahomes for the first time since nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Damn hey them blave greatness. Even greatness has a setback.
Speaker 2: Chris Jones had.
Speaker 1: No clue today was an elimination game for the Chiefs until reporters told him press postgame presser, we still have fight a chance. Oh, we're out of the playoffs. Yep, y'all done. Tony Jefferson was ejected from the Chiefs game after helmet the helmet hit on Taekwan Thornton. Many questioned the ejection on social media. Oh, Cho, do you think it was the right call?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, that's they handicap defended so much. They've handicapped players on defense so much. We don't we don't know what's the right corner, what's not. This is still the game of football at the end of the day, it's still the game. It's a barbaric sports. It's a dangerous sport.
Speaker 4: It just is.
Speaker 3: And there's there's no way to protect players offensively. When defenders only have one thing to do, it's only you. You can't change the way you tackle. You can't change the speed of the game. I mean that, there's nothing.
Speaker 4: You can do.
Speaker 3: So they hit that. The mean defenders they hand the tie behind the back. What do you want them to do? It's like almost you have to you have to come up play two hand touched. Your job as a defender is to dislodge the ball from the player, separate man from Boston. That's the job it always has been. There's nothing, there's nothing they can do. They've handicapped the game already so much for defenders, where a lot of catches, a lot of touchdowns are happening because players are becoming gun shy, not willing to take those hits right. I don't want to get I don't want to get fined. They taking bad angles, They're.
Speaker 4: Going low, hitting players in their knees, causing injuries. You know, it's just I don't I don't know what to do. I don't even I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Jefferson was booed heavily as he left the field and apparently made anough scene gesture towards the Chiefs fans. After the game, he apologized, Jefferson, I apologize for that. I'm plaster than that. I was just caught up in the moment, and I won't sit here and act like I'm a person.
Speaker 2: Man. I messed up when I did that.
Speaker 1: I have kids at home and there are kids out there watching the game too, So I apologize. They probably got it on television. I don't know, but if they did. I apologized the Chiefs fans, my kids, and all the kids around. We just had a TJ on the show, and bro, hey, hats off. We talk about this all the time, Bro, when emotions of high logic is low. You admitted you made a mistake. The NFL's probably gonna find you, but you owned up to it. It didn't take you a whole lot of time. And you didn't lie and say I didn't do anything, or did you say, Look, Bro, my emotions got the best of me. I apologized to the Chiefs fans. I apologize to all the kids around the world that watch me, because I'm classier than that, and I hold myself to a higher standard than that. But my emotions got the best of me, and for that, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Bills came back to beat the Patriots thirty five thirty one. Josh Allen engineers a wild comeback this season forty twenty six in the fourth quarter, they win forty to forty one, down twenty eight eighteen in the fourth quarter to the Bengals, they win thirty nine to thirty four, down twenty one to the Patriots, they win thirty five thirty one. The twenty one point comeback is tied for the third largest in franchise history including playoffs, and was the biggest blown lead by the Patriots at Gillette Stadium at home since November twelfth, nineteen seventy eight, versus the Oilers when they blew a twenty three point lead. It was also the largest blown lead in NFL history by team that ended the game. At least nine games over five hundred in the Sunday's game, those teams were one hundred and sixty one to zero when leading by twenty plus points. Josh Allen was nineteen of twenty eight one ninety three, three touchdowns. James Cook had another outstanding day, twenty two rushes one hundred and seven yards and two touchdowns. That had thirty every rushes one hundred and sixty eight yards two touchdowns. James Cook might be leading the league in rushing now because he was close. He was close by. Johnny Taylors secure had five to sixty five dollars and knocks get three for thirty seven two touchdowns. Dalton Kinkaid had three for thirty four, but it was the defense balled out. Matt Milano had ten tackles two sacks. Greg Russo had a sack. I don't know where he got away from. At Ojo, Trevion Henderson was running crazy fourteen for book forty eight. Ramandre Stevenson had six for fifty OJO. They had twenty five rushes for two hundred and forty six yards and four touchdowns. The quarterback ran He had four cares for forty three yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: I don't know where he got away from. I really don't.
Speaker 3: Shit I could tell you. I can tell you where he got away from. Matt josh Allon Josh Allen the game. The score was twenty one zip in the first quarter. If you're playing mad, the game is over. You off the stix. That's twenty one zip, scum.
Speaker 4: But obviously, the game of football in real life is played in four quarters. You have four quarters to play.
Speaker 3: Football if you're not able to stop Josh Allen in One of the achies heel for Josh Allen has been his ability to try to put too much on his plate, makes mistakes, he turns it ball over, he's cleaned it up.
Speaker 4: Has he thrown a interceptions this year? Yes, he has.
Speaker 3: But the game and the way he put the Buffalo Bills on his back today to mount that comeback in the third and fourth quarter is all on him and obviously the supporting cast and making the plays. But the onus on why they won that game today is strictly on Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, Josh Allen might be the first quarterback with three hundred pass touchdowns and one hundred rush touchdowns.
Speaker 2: He was possible.
Speaker 4: Joshas stational.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's so, He's just.
Speaker 1: He was his special dynamic. I mean, yeah, I sure wish we had it, but we don't. We got both, so I'm happy with both right now. But the Buffalo Bills they eat, they eat closer, O joe, Patriots or not. The Patriots could have dealth a death blow commanding a two games lead because we would have swept.
Speaker 2: During the division.
Speaker 1: But now, yeah, Buffalo said, hey, give me the remaining Buffalo the mainoring schedule for the Pats.
Speaker 4: And both man both of them doing good Man New England eleven and three, Buffalo ten and four.
Speaker 1: It's just like that in the ALC West because the Charges. I think the Chargers got ten wins, the Broncos got twelve.
Speaker 4: Well, uh.
Speaker 2: Dang, okay, the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Patriots have at Ravens at Jets, Dolphins at home. The Bills have at Brown's, Eagles at home, Jets at home. So ravens uh uh ravens and passes. Next Sunday night, right, yeah, the day the four. Yeah, next Sunday night past at Ravens.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a good one. That's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, guess what the original Sunday Night football game was? Yeah it ain't, y'all?
Speaker 2: Now, who was it? Bingals Dolphins? Oh you remember? Well, I know you don't remember this song.
Speaker 1: Michelle and Digo Cello had a song say boyfriend, Yeah, I had your boyfriend. You say that's funny. You say him out of line, that's funny. He said, I can call him up anytime. Say I'm wrong. You say I ain't right? If that's the boyfriend he wasn't last night? Oh yoe, y'all was supposed to be on Sunday Night Football.
Speaker 4: Oh so they took us off.
Speaker 2: What you think? Who do you think want to see them?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's that's tough. That's tough. That's tough. But listen, both teams are worthy, though, y'all not the world.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: That lets you you know, y'all not worthy we're not talking about the team. Clearly, clearly the Bills to excuse me, the PA and the Ravens are worthy.
Speaker 2: You're not worthy.
Speaker 4: That's what I just said. And it's only we're not worthy because we're not.
Speaker 1: I don't see you get all caught up in the why. The reasons is inconsequential to me. You're not worthy. So just say that, saying with me, we're not worthy.
Speaker 3: That we're not worthy. We're not worthy. But let's not forget why we're not worried no matter why we're.
Speaker 4: Not going not going to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: We're not winning right now, and we're just we're just we're just not that the better game for the viewing pleasures is the Ravens and the Patriots. And that's okay. I'm okay with that, y'all. Are y'all gonna win?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 3: I'm just asking the message. I just want to know how you yeah, you feel? Yeah, we played the Dolphins, the Dolphins coming up. I mean, I mean Jamar might go for three hundred.
Speaker 1: WHOA you tell you Jamorro your guppets, the team that you boy hold, the team that you boy that that that's that's in your blood.
Speaker 4: I said, you might go for three hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, who you taking?
Speaker 4: Oh in that game?
Speaker 3: I mean it's split down the middle. I'm on the fence, divine ahem might run for two hundred?
Speaker 4: What you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't worry about I mean the Peasants teams. I don't worry about those teams.
Speaker 4: Listen, I know that.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, I don't even know if your two teams combined got the Broncos record?
Speaker 2: What's the what? What's the Dolphins record?
Speaker 4: I think they want what four?
Speaker 2: Maybe y'all four or five?
Speaker 1: So yeah, y'all might need to place the moment. Maybe y'all can catch up with us. As a matter of fact, just play each other. Who's six?
Speaker 2: The dollar? Sixty seven? Was?
Speaker 4: Uh? Uh?
Speaker 2: The Bengals? Oh man, y'all ain got a ten wins between the two of y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we five we fired? Okay, you mean five and eight?
Speaker 2: You're not four winds four four? Not four f f oh four?
Speaker 4: Oh that's tough. That's I never would have thought that. I would never have thought before.
Speaker 2: The Bingals nickname the Bungles.
Speaker 4: Hey, are you feeling good about yourself?
Speaker 1: What you think y'all cheap. Y'all won't even clear the seat. People had to sit on ice and snow, your cheap asses.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't.
Speaker 1: The NFL gonna have something, It's gonna have us in another chart with y'all after we charge y'all two underfitted five.
Speaker 4: That's tough, man. I can't.
Speaker 2: Hey wins four?
Speaker 4: Hey, I can't. They moved a game. I would take them a kids can take them.
Speaker 2: You're just not gonna be on TV, not on National Sunday and Night TV. That is.
Speaker 4: You can still take them. Meet a game at one o'clock. Yeah, that's crazy how they do. That's fine, And listen to me and the kids.
Speaker 1: We're gonna I don't know why you come out. Better go to take them to a worm fight, a word fight. I heard the night Crawlers taking on the Louisiana Pinks.
Speaker 2: I feel better than you. I feel better than you.
Speaker 4: You kicking kicking a man whiley down?
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Kicking a man while down? No sportsmanship.
Speaker 2: Okay, just let me ease ont p out of her.
Speaker 4: Old Joe.
Speaker 1: I love would have planed, come together. I love would have planed, come together. Oh you what you think about? What you think about over being. You don't how old she doing you? I gotta trimmed up a little bit.
Speaker 4: On your Oh yeah, are you growing it?
Speaker 2: You growing it out?
Speaker 4: How you do a little you know, like like hey, listen, it's a new new man, new look going twenty six. That's a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Can I get my money on your since I'm going to twenty six?
Speaker 3: Huh, I'm giving it to you. And hey, hold on, man, listen, I told I told you Christmas.
Speaker 1: Hold on your krimbled, it's already kribbler call. I got gifted by birthdays coming.
Speaker 4: Hey, huh, hold on?
Speaker 2: This man got a gold yard pouch.
Speaker 4: This is what I carry my cigars in. Huh. I got you.
Speaker 3: I got your money right here, got your money right here. Matter of fact, I'm gonna give you interest to hold on.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Hey yep, hey, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm looking at you.
Speaker 4: I got the one.
Speaker 2: I need you to count it. I need you.
Speaker 4: I'm just got my commna count your money right here.
Speaker 2: How this man hold on, chat y'all. See this man. This man carries cigars in a gold yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta keep him fresh.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm stale because I ain't got fitting out hunding.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got you. I'm just waiting. I'm waiting on the rewards to come up. What awards, my rewards?
Speaker 2: What rewards?
Speaker 4: I'm paying fifty nine hundred for my awards?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I feel like I feel like Mayweather right now. Hey, that's five thousand right there, and I'm gonna take nine hundred. I'm gonna take nine hundred out of here. Matter if I'm I'm gonna make a clean six thousand.
Speaker 2: I sure appreciate that, don't yoll Now.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 3: I told you Christmas, I want to make sure. I want to listen. I'm in the spirit of giving. I'm in I'm in the spirit of giving. And the one thing about it, you know, I'm I'm I might be cheap, but when it's time to do for others. Hey, listen, I'm open arms, I'm always willing, and for you, I.
Speaker 4: Want to bless you on Christmas. I'm gonna give you six thousand.
Speaker 1: Chat y'all ever heard of something like that, somebody bless you with your money?
Speaker 4: Well, technically it ain't. It ain't yours.
Speaker 3: We just it's coming from me. Now, if you bone me fifty nine hundred, then it would be your much.
Speaker 4: Hey, merry Christmas, I got you chat.
Speaker 2: It's been too it's been two years.
Speaker 4: It's been along. Have you ever try these tiktoks tiktacs? No?
Speaker 1: Why what I mean? What what's so special about them?
Speaker 3: When I smoked? When I smoke, it's like I never had never had a cigar in my mouth. Keep you fresh?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Hey they really are they really?
Speaker 3: They really flexed our game up out of the night game yep, and like that ruined everything.
Speaker 4: Man, damn man.
Speaker 2: This man got my money. It won't even pay me my money.
Speaker 4: I just Christmas is Christmas is like ten days away.
Speaker 1: You pay me on Christmas? How do I get criminal gifts? How do I get criminal gifts for people?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shoot, hey, you got to get gifts? Fuck?
Speaker 2: I got kids, I got a sister, got a brother, got a mom.
Speaker 3: Damn And you right, you're right by that. But yeah, I just I could say I flex to you tomorrow. Then y'all y'all do that. I'll fedx it to you tomorrow, be cause I you know, I showed want you to be able to get, you know, get gifts for your family and stuff.
Speaker 2: I want to get them to, but don't look like I will be able to.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a FedEx to you because you know, I know your address, I got your you know, hey, I'm a it's a I got the holiday spirit.
Speaker 4: I got you man. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. Oh lord, I just don't like the fact that they flexed our game out of that.
Speaker 1: Nobody want to see no team, two teams. It's like watching two old people have porn. Ain't nobody paying to watch that?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 4: You do realize we still have Joe Burrow Chase. Everybody don't know.
Speaker 1: Tell me where can you go? Watch two old people on poorn? They got a lot of different porns. Ain't no old people, that's y'all, y'all old people. Ain't nobody want to watch y'all?
Speaker 2: Have six try.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. Oh I on page back, Nope, on page back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't nobody watching?
Speaker 4: Damn man? So hey, so so what team I cheer for? Now?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: About somebody died in Mexico with a goat. You could even watch that. People pay to watch that instead of watching you guys. That's how bad y'all are. The embarrassing. Yeah, you should be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: I am. We we laid a donut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I wonder.
Speaker 3: I wonder that they make that decision the flex our game out of it after the day's.
Speaker 2: That was before, because they knew you were gonna lose. It was before.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's Craig. It's all good. We got next year.
Speaker 1: Davonte Adams did not return to Sunday's game after playoff clinching forty one thirty four win over the Lions after suffer again non contact hamstring injury, and its status for Thursday night showdown against the Seahawks is a doubt. McVay said. Adams was optimistic about the injury, so we'll see what that means. I can't imagine that's good for Thursday. It was just a short amount of time, but certainly wouldn't rule him out quite yet.
Speaker 2: But it didn't look good.
Speaker 1: Pooking the Cop also briefly left the game, Oh Joe, what was later announced a cramp. Pooking the Core went crazy nine catches a Buck eighty nine, Kobe Parkers five for seventy five, two touches Davonte four for seventy one, and They ran them all twenty nine times for a buck fifty nine Kyro William fifteen carries seventy eight yards two tubs. Blake Corum eleven carries seventy one yards one tub. Matthew Stafford was sensational four of thirty eight three seventy two touchdowns. One I n t H. Matthew Stafford. He creeping up that lead, He creeping up there. How many touchdowns you have not passing?
Speaker 4: It should be thirty seven, thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight, thirty seven.
Speaker 4: I think I'm right?
Speaker 2: How many picks? Six?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, thirty seven and five? W So he gonna be. He gonna be over four thousand yards passing. He gonna be in the MVP.
Speaker 4: They might as well give it to him now. Hell ain't ain't nothing to wait for.
Speaker 1: Stafford gonna be the MVP. Josh Allen King though, Josh Allen Lerkin. Josh Allen got thirty Oh Joe, you know that Joe got thirty five total touchdowns?
Speaker 4: How many have passing? I understand what we have?
Speaker 2: Five he got like he got like ten twelve. But that's just gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's the same way he wanted last year he got twenty five what ten Russian?
Speaker 2: Twelve Russian.
Speaker 4: Matthew Stafford, Yeah, Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: Is winning, Yeah, and deserve it himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And Devanta Adams he's gonna have to sit this game out.
Speaker 1: He got thirty seven total touchdown, twenty five passing, twelve Russian. He's gonna be like he like he was last year. You know, over forty touchdowns. You know, there's a chance he gets to thirty. There's a chance he gets to you know, six fifteen to sixteen Russian. Right, Jerry Goff was twenty five or forty one three thirty eight, three touchdowns, no interceptions. Jamiir Gibbs and David Montgomery with held the twenty rushers uh seventy yards arm and Rob Bran Saint Brown had himself a day today, thirteen catches above, sixty four two touchdowns, Jamison Williams seven four a buck thirty four one touchdown. But it was not enough because the Rams offense got going and there was no slowing them down.
Speaker 3: Hey, well they were. They was dealing, boy, well, Stafford was dealing that. God damn pooking the cool so nice on, Hey, pooking the col.
Speaker 4: Is so nice. He can do just about everything. It don't matter.
Speaker 3: He put him in inside, they put him motion, and they put him outside. He he doing just about any and everything.
Speaker 1: And he's a bigger than you think. You think because he in the slot. Yeah, he he bigger than you think.
Speaker 4: And listen and one person, one man is really bringing way.
Speaker 2: He plays through contact.
Speaker 1: Oo, I point the ball, run after the catch, can play through contact. You put him inside, you can put him outside shallow cross. I mean, hey, you run outside rods, you can run inside routes, over under, jail breaks, smoke screen, bubble screen, jail break, whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 3: He could do it everything everything, you know, Devontae Adams to you know when you when I saw him gids like that, like he pulled up like a track run that does when they running the hunt and they pulled something. Oh you hurt, you real hurting for real. So he's definitely not going to be playing in this game Saturday, because that's too fast for whatever grade it may be.
Speaker 4: Grade three, grade three is the worst, right.
Speaker 3: And I think that he might be between maybe a grade maybe grade two, say one and a half, grade one and a half.
Speaker 1: Definitely not three three for a year of grade three, because I mean he pulled that off the bone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's why I say maybe maybe grade greade, grade one and a half. I don't even know if that's a thing, but it's nowhere nearer three. But I know he won't be able to play in this game. If anything for him, I would shut it down. I would shut it down and make sure I'm ready come playoff time. Make sure I'm ready to come play off time. There's nothing else for him. You know this far going into the season.
Speaker 4: You've done. You showed what you can do. We know what you can do.
Speaker 3: You're still the Devonte Adams are old, and the opportunities present themselves you you ain't got nothing else to prove.
Speaker 4: Hey did he sign it? One year? There?
Speaker 2: He signed a two year?
Speaker 4: Okay, hey boy, he booth.
Speaker 1: The Seattle Seahawks ruined the return of forty four year old Philip Rivers. Jason Myers kicked the franchise record six field goals, including one of fifty six yards with twenty nine second left. At The Seahawks outlasted forty four year old quarterback Philip Rivers and the coach eighteen sixteen without scoring a touchdown Myers converted twenty four of his last field goal attempts, with his only miss a sixty one yard try on November sixteenth, and he leads the NFL with a career best one hundred and fifty four points. He also converted from forty seven, fifty two, forty six, thirty two, and thirty.
Speaker 2: The Seahawks needed every one of those points.
Speaker 1: Rivers, who hadn't thrown them pass the NFL, and ever five years, Seattle extended its winning streak to four games. Andy Trail for just one little under two minutes, went ahead thirteen to three. Old Rivers first touchdown pass since the Coats twenty seven twenty four lost to Buffalo in the playoffs on January the night of twenty twenty four. Oh Joe, you know they talking about that. Yeah, you know what else? Recalibrates medical insurance. He got five more years, you know, when you got little kids. So by this time another four or five one be off the payroll. Oh Joe, be off. I'm just saying you right, No, but no, seriously, look, I thought he's playing I thought Philip Rivers didn't play bad. Considering oh yo, the man ain't really had no series. He was eighteen or twenty seven, one, twenty nothing, nothing. You know, they would try to push the ball down in the field, Oh joe. You know they couldn't hold up against that. But Jonathan Taylor random ball for twenty five times for eighty seven yards and Mere Dula had four for fifteen. Seattle was in the red zone all day, but they couldn't punch the ball in the end zone. Give the Indie defense credit for that. Jackson Smith and Jigbus seven catches of buck thirteen.
Speaker 2: He should be what is he? What does he like?
Speaker 1: Fifteen hundred right now? I think there's an outside chance he that that that that performance that he had. I forget what he had a couple of weeks ago where he had like three It might've been Minnesota where Yo cho, you know, he had like twenty five yards and that guy set him back.
Speaker 2: But there's it's still outside chance that he get to eighteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got, he.
Speaker 3: Got, He got to go crazy, he got to go. They got to continue to.
Speaker 1: Keep He got fifteen forty one, Oh joe, So he needs two fifty nine in three games, which is about eighty yards a game.
Speaker 2: He averaging that right now?
Speaker 4: Definitely he could definitely get oh.
Speaker 1: Fact, one hundred yards a game, so he got fifteen thirty one. They played fourteen games, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely got a chance to get that because they put him in position to be able to get him the ball.
Speaker 4: They have played specificity design just to get He's.
Speaker 2: So smooth with it. Man, Yeah, that joke was mooth man.
Speaker 1: He should be a unanimous first team All Pro. You know that he should be a first team All unanimous All Pro. Obviously, Miles Games should be a first team All Pro. Yes, I'm trying to think who else.
Speaker 2: Oh McBride to tiight end from Arizona? Oh man, he nice? He cook it? How manna catches the McBride got from Arizona? He cooked it. He had two more today, oh.
Speaker 4: Joke, mm hmmm. I Bride is the real deal.
Speaker 1: He got catches, Oh joe, he got one hundred and five catches right now. He leading the league. Have we ever had a tight end leading the league in catches? I don't think so, ojo. I don't think zach Ertz had the league when he had it. I don't think Witting when he had I think Ers got the record.
Speaker 2: He gonna get that record.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I'm still touchdowns didn he.
Speaker 2: Wow Gronk did how many Gronk have?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I still can't believe Philip Rivers at forty four was able to come out there.
Speaker 1: And you can play a position that doesn't require athleticism. You not playing that a corner. You not playing at it? Receiver, You not played that in safety? You not playing at it running back? You not playing at it? Tighty yet on all quarterback.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 1: Pookah. Second went on on two. How many Chase got? Chase gotta be close one on one, So it's gonna come down to the end. Yeah, oh Joe. The Philadelphia Eagles rebounded from that Monday night lost to the Chargers with a score of thirty one nothing over the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Nobody surprised.
Speaker 1: H jalen Hurst was twelve or fifteen one seventy five three touchdown.
Speaker 2: He was relieved.
Speaker 1: Tanner mckeeth came in three or three thirty three yards. Saint Kwan twenty two carries seventy eight yards, Tank Bigsby seventeen carries fifty seven yards. Jalen Hurst said seven for thirty nine forty seven rush attempts one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and eighty three yards.
Speaker 1: Dallas got it seven catches, two touchdowns seventy yards, Davonte two for fifty and aj Brown had two for forty one at a tub. Kenny Pickett, who if I'm Raiders fans, I'm picking in him. Fifteen fifteen to twenty five sixty four yards, Oh Joe, oh Yo. Twenty five attempts, sixty four yards. Ashton genty nine carries, thirty five yards. They had thirteen rushes, Oh Jo. They had thirty eight plays.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo. You didn't hear what I said. They had thirty eight total plays.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. It's crazy when you think about it.
Speaker 1: Huw I would have thirty player. I wouldn't say how loan they had the ball. They could have had the ball more loan than fifteen.
Speaker 4: Minutes, probably thirteen. Then I'm right, thirteen.
Speaker 2: Eagles had the ball thirty nine twenty five.
Speaker 1: The Raiders had it for twenty thirty five.
Speaker 2: They didn't get into.
Speaker 3: The red they God damn, defense wasn't playing. Boy, he just wanted defense wasn't playing. Obviously, don't have a.
Speaker 1: Chance the Raiders. I don't even want to tell you. I had seventy five total yards the whole game game. Ain't no way they play.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's almost unfair.
Speaker 1: They came to class then, like they had a teacher that come to class. That teacher sometimes a no work today.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it told them to go home. Hey, the Raiders are bad.
Speaker 1: This y'all, boy wouldn't have the Raider has been good. They made the play they made the playoffs, and five years they made the playoff. That year Derek carr uh they played Cincinnati and Cincinnati beat him, and then I think that was the year Cincinnati went to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's been about four years ago, ain't it? They terrible? Oh joe? They had seven.
Speaker 1: One, two, three, four, five six seven first downs?
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me let me look at that real quick.
Speaker 1: They were three or twelve on third down. The Eagles was ten of thirteen on third down.
Speaker 4: Thirteen Yeah.
Speaker 2: The average.
Speaker 4: Oh crazy.
Speaker 2: They averaged one yard per past.
Speaker 4: They they playing against that Eagles defense. Even even if Gino Smith was playing to day, it wouldn't have been no different. It wouldn't have been no different.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, the Raiders are bad all the way around, all the way around. I saw Mac Crossby got into it with the middle linebacker is Devin White. Yeah, yeah, mac Across and Devin White.
Speaker 4: They arguing on the sideline, you know, coming off.
Speaker 3: So I mean the hey, they need a big overhaul.
Speaker 4: You think some other teams having some issues and having
Speaker 1: M hm