Speaker 1: The volume. This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas. Some might say homes dot com is the best home shopping site, But why is it? Their sleek, ad free user interface enjoys search experience without distraction. Maybe it's their unmatched school insight featuring district detail and reviews from expert sources like Niche, every parents Dream. Or is it their super comprehensive agent directory of how they always connect you directly to the listing agent on every listing halls dot Com even offers a comprehensive search experience with twenty two data visualization layers, seven environmental layers, and an option to search by commute and architectural style. Homes dot com is bringing you all the in depth info you need. Homes dot Com, We've done your homework. Hell On, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us for the Super Bowl edition. The Eagles ride a suffocating defense to a Super Bowl victory. Thank you for joining us again. Nightcap brought to you by boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot Com to join their nationwide five g Network.
Speaker 2: Y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite, Uncle Shiney Sharp, that guy your favorite eighty five, The Route Runner Extraordinary of the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery and pro Bowler. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys for being so supportive.
Speaker 1: This is really the last game that we get to really talk about, so you know what we're gonna talk at nauseum about it. Please make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. Eagles fans, you got a lot to celebrate. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by La Portier. Hey, Chiefs fans, not so much, but you still can draw on some of your sorrows away with a bottle of Shade by La Portier. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it wind shipping directly to your door, and please drink responsibly. Eagles fans across the country, stay saved. Check out my Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out everything. Just restock use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We've also dropped beanies in every color. We've introduced gift cards available in nominations from twenty five to fifty dollars. This takes the guesswork out of it and let someone special pick exactly what they're want what they want.
Speaker 2: The Eagles have mentioned again, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Eagles ride that defense forty to twenty two in Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves to come backstory sa Kwan Barkley leads the Eagles there, but it was that defense, Jalen Hurt's arm and his legs that won this ball game forty to twenty two. We've seen this before, o chall the last time the chief lost in the Super Bowl. Tampa defense got after. They couldn't run the football. They became one dimensional, and they came one dimensional again tonight and the Eagles pinned their ears back. They got out the Patrick Mahomes forced the cup of Turno with forced three turnovers, a pick six, an interception right before the half, and that was the difference in the ball game. What did you like about what you saw from the Eagles in this dominated victory.
Speaker 2: Don't let the score fool you. Two. No, no, no, no. That was a dominating big Hey.
Speaker 4: Listen, the game of football, especially in the Super Bowl, most of the time, is one up front. It's one up front, is one of the trenches. That's where everything starts. At the Eagles defense, Vangiel didn't have to Evangiel didn't have to do any blitzing. He didn't have to do anything exotic except lineup and rush the pass because the front or got the job done all night. I'm not sure what the center was doing. I'm not sure what the right tackle and the left tackle were doing all night. For the Kansas City Chiefs, they played you know what, I'm not gonna talk about them. I'm credit. I'm a credit legal defense, the defense, the phenomenal football they tried.
Speaker 5: They tried to roll out.
Speaker 4: If you notice, on not too many times, the packed home just dropped back.
Speaker 5: He knows how.
Speaker 4: They rolled him to the left a little bit, rolled him to the right a little bit, the kind of reset the pocket a little bit to get the office lone little help with Jalen Carter, you know, trying to nullify him a little bit, get him to reset his feet and have to start all all the way back over as opposed to just coming up field and bull rushing. They couldn't get nothing done. They couldn't done. They weren't able to run the ball.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 4: They made him one dimensional, which is why the game turned out the way it did. Now on the flip side of the ball, the Chiefs did a great job the treat. The chief did a great job and nullifying the run and not allowing sake on bark they hit his head off the gold post and being efficient in the run game, but they weren't able to stop the pass. Jalen hurts very good in the past. I think, if I'm not mistaken, this might be one of the few games who you threw for over two hundred yards where they didn't have more rushing yards and they actually won the goddamn game.
Speaker 1: Well, the defense gave him a very good feel position on show, and when you look at the problem was that, yeah, they did a great job of stopping sat Kuahi, but they couldn't get off the field on third down. You see, your job is not complete until you get off the feel on third down. Now you have him on third down. Trent McDuffie. What did he do, Ojoe, he got an unnecessary penalty. Now they go and get a touchdown. So you gotta be smart. You can't put yourself in situations like that. Give the Eagles, and see the thing with the Kansas City They ran into the same thing. And I tweeted early this game has the exact feel of the Chief Tampa. The Chiefs couldn't run the football. Okay, the buck says, we know y'all not gonna want to play run the football. Guess what they played shell cook cover two. Well, you're not gonna run the football. You gotta If a team is playing nickel, you got to run him out of it.
Speaker 5: Got you, you don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: They got small guys, they got a they're playing a four two five.
Speaker 2: You gotta run them up out of it.
Speaker 1: And this is then when the inability to try to even attempt to run. Now, big fan yours says, okay, it walked right.
Speaker 2: Into the trap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, most most definitely. And I thought I thought the game would have been a lot better. I thought it would have been a lot better obviously with the creativity and how special Mahomes is.
Speaker 5: But Mahomes was.
Speaker 4: Never able to be poised, He was never able to gain composure and be comfortable in the pocket. The entire night they had him, they had him running for his life, even with the tricks that they tried to do and get him out, getting get him out to polot rolling, rolling him out a little bit. But what it did, it made him one dimension, especially with one side of the field. That's how the first interception happened because he lost vision of how you said the last name.
Speaker 5: I don't want to butcher.
Speaker 4: He lost visions where he was at because he was rolling that way, and obviously when you're rolling that way, you're not staring at that side, you staring at what's coming towards you to where you can throw the ball. Didn't even see him coming, and it act goes the other week the other way. The game, it's a very good game from all three phases for the for the Chiefs, for the offensive, offensive, defensive, obviously special teams as well, not giving up any big plays.
Speaker 5: There was some.
Speaker 4: Garbage time work from from from Mahomes and work the chief that that really didn't affect the game in any way. But congratulation to the Eagles, and I think I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you why the Eagles won. It was the good luck kiss I gave serianni at at uh before the before the game started, at the media day.
Speaker 5: That's it was.
Speaker 2: It was oh shoe.
Speaker 1: Normally, what happens if you go back and study study of playoffs, when you get into the game and you lose, whatever your weakness was, it gets exactly exacerbated. Right, what was the Eagles problem for the most part of the year. Pass protection. Yea, pass protection. Now we got an opportunity to see it the same thing that what they lost. Now, the last time they lost the Super Bowl, they lost to the Buccaneers, they went and signed Joe Toney. Now, if I'm the Chiefs, I'm gonna go get Trent Williams. I will overpay for it. Yeah, because you got I've got to get a left tackle. I've got to put Joe Toney back at left guard. I've got to do that because it does not matter how great you are up. Look, this is what if you look at this game, look at what the Eagles did and who they did it too. This is one of the most dominating performances that you're gonna see. Yes, there have been other games. You go back and look at the eighty five Bears, that was Tony Eason. You look at what we did that was Carry Collins.
Speaker 2: You look.
Speaker 1: But when you look at what they did to a historically and generational and a transcendent quarterback, this is one of the most dominating performances that you're gonna see, kind of what like the Seahawks did to Peyton Manning, kind of like what the Bucks did to Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: They dominated. I mean it wasn't close yet.
Speaker 1: You can look at like forty twenty two, but at one point in time, the game was forty to six. Yeah, the game was forty to six, and for all intents and purposes, the game was over at twenty four. Nothing that to happen because the people like, well you saw what Tom Brady did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, the difference was that that wasn't that. That wasn't that guy. Damn Atlanta defense out there that.
Speaker 1: No bro one team had like eleven plays, the other team had twelve first downs. So I didn't see any any semblance that there was something that they could do. You see that come out and try to run the football. They ran it for a play and then guess what, they go right back to throwing it. Listen, I saw stat.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: I think Tom Brady called it out. They hadn't gotten the first down. I think if I might be wrong, a mistake, you can correct me if I'm wrong. They didn't get a first down until damn there. They didn't pass the fifty yard line. The fifty yard line?
Speaker 5: Was it the first half or not until the third?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is going on? Yeah? It was?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to give the Eagles credit. Mahones didn't play well. Credit that. It wasn't that he didn't play well at his own. Yeah, the Eagles had a lot to do with that Front four was relentless.
Speaker 2: That front four was relentless.
Speaker 1: Give him credit, Give credit the sweat, Give credit to U Smith, Give credit to Jalen Carter, give credit to Williams. Give credit to those guys because Jordan Davis, they did an unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Job of doing what they were supposed to do. Our job. And guess what, even when he was able to skate, they chased him down. They didn't give up.
Speaker 1: They was relentless in their pressure and and they do they earned this victory. Now, I don't know if y'all notice, but hey, they built the last. Yeah, you look at what they got. They built the last. They got they got They got Hurts on a on an easy contract. They got their two wide receivers, they got them sold up. Now you're gonna have to do something with Braun. You're gonna have to make a decision. Gonna cost you a little bit of money through you. You got to bring him back.
Speaker 5: You got the he's on the one year. He was special.
Speaker 4: He was he was he was special all season long for them all.
Speaker 1: And he was a defensive Canada Defensive Player of the Year Canada.
Speaker 2: It so oh yoe.
Speaker 1: If you got Saque tied up, your office is tied up. You got Lane Johnson locked up. You got my a lot of locked up. You got Dickerson locked up your center if it was going to be in the second year, he's on a rookie contract.
Speaker 5: Off, you're straight, But look at the age. Look at the age.
Speaker 4: If you look at the landscape of the team on both sides of the ball, almost everybody's young. You you obviously you have a few veterans up in there. Yeah, you have the majority of the team is young. This this team is gonna be together for a while, and then you have to think you still got the draft, and then you still have off season acquisitions that Jeffrey Larry and how Roseman are gunna make to even better the squad.
Speaker 1: The question is there's a guy out there that says he wants to be traded Myles Garrett, they're not gonna be able to fit it then. Now you can't even be able to pay nobody else. I just say it, but look, hold on, stay stay with.
Speaker 5: Me real quick. Now, look what they were able to do.
Speaker 4: If I'm GM, if I'm Horry Roseman, if I'm Jeffy Leary, look what they were able to do with the front four they have right right now? The young bulls. You know, yes, do you really want to do you really need based off what you saw tonight against Pastoral Homes and the Kansasity teams, do you really need to bring in.
Speaker 5: The Miles Garrett?
Speaker 1: I you gotta keep you, but you can't stand pat Now they gonna look, I'm looking to improve. Now you're probably gonna it's gonna probably be too much to give it up, to give up to get it. Yeah, And like you said, right now, for the next week. I'm not even thinking about that. I'm gonna enjoy this. If I'm Jeffrey Lewi and hy Rose. If I'm Jeffer im saying how we don't bring me any ideas, I want to have this.
Speaker 2: I want to enjoy this.
Speaker 1: If I if I'm Nick Serianni Howry, don't tell a you're gonna lose your off hissive coordinator. It looks like Kellen Moore has the job unless something unforeseen happened in the last you know, twenty four to forty eight hours. He has the job in New Orleans, So you're gonna have to find a new play caller. Uh. But the fact of the matter is that what they have, they're very, very good, well coached team. Sarah Janni when you showed up with that sweatsuit, told me that you didn't think you were going to get the job, But you got the job.
Speaker 2: You've proven your work. I was wrong about you.
Speaker 1: You got to the Super Bowl, you lose your coordinators, and everybody's down and out on you, but you know what, you go back and you get Vic Fangio and that defense was outstanding. Kellen Morgan a great job of calling the game, running the football all year along with sa Kwan Barkley, Jalen Hurts doing what he needed to do.
Speaker 2: In order to ay, Okay, I'm throwing for one.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing for one now in this ball game, y'all give me a lot.
Speaker 2: Of single hot, single high coverage. I'm gonna make these throws.
Speaker 1: And then when the coverage got tight, yeah yeah, he started picking them up, putting them down. So now that's the problem that you're up against when you got these mobile quarterbacks, O Joe, you run past them, they jump out the window in their hot tail, and all you do is looking the tail like, uh, this was a dominating performance. The Eagles fans rejoice.
Speaker 2: Uh jay uh? Did Jayler Hurts win the MVP?
Speaker 1: Who won MVP, whether the defensive player, whether it's sweat, whether it Hurts who won MVP?
Speaker 5: I mean, it should have been Hurts.
Speaker 4: I mean, and it was gonna be somebody on the on the defensive side of the ball held the whole goddamn defense.
Speaker 5: Should have got the whole front line, Hurts.
Speaker 1: Hurts just wanted to say, yeah, yeah, uh, but it was it was an outstanding performance of what we saw.
Speaker 2: What we saw today. They dominated this ball game.
Speaker 1: And that was my But but when I looked at this ball game, Ojoe, I like, and we talked about it Thursday night. Yeah, I said, the Eagles have the better team. You look at it, playing for player, Yeah, play for they do?
Speaker 2: They do? They do? It's not even close.
Speaker 1: The only maybe the only position, the only position it's quarterback where you could say they got the better they got a better play. Other than that, you look at wide receivers, look at the running bank. You look at the offensive line, Okay, Chris Jones and Jalen Carter, that's a push. Look at the linebackers, Zach Brown, Boom, Okay, maybe McDuffie and Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Maybe mcduffin's slightly better.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a push, right, But if you look at the other positions, So if you look at if you look at the start in twenty two, with the exception of maybe won two positions, the Eagles have the better team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely and use it and usually, and in this case most of the time.
Speaker 4: If the offensive line didn't play so bad, if they didn't play so bad, Patrick Mahone's decision making wouldn't have been wouldn't have been as.
Speaker 5: Bad as it was no, they started to take it risk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made him very, very, very uncomfortable from the beginning of the game. So when you talk about which team is better, Patrick Mahomes has been so good since he's been in the league regards to how good the person that is on both sides of the ball for the goddamn Eagles, Yeah, Patrick Mahomes normal most of the time. It has always been good enough to overcome that. He's been good enough to overcome the weaknesses that they have offensively.
Speaker 1: But tonight, if you go back and look at it, go back and look at the games that he's lost. Yes, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the better team. Yeah, offensive line, because you remember that first time on Joe they try to out five new offensive lineman. Well, you're not with I don't care who you are, I don't care who your quarterback is. You try not five new offensive lineman. You're not winning that game. But he needed to do a better job of protecting the football especially, But when you get down on till you start taking chances. You don't gamble, but people out there that Gambles knows what I'm talking about. You start losing and the next thing you do you start adding more chips to the pound to try to get your money back in one shot, O Joe, you don't lost both thousand.
Speaker 2: So the first thing you do, I'm gonna get this fourth thived.
Speaker 1: Back with one hand. Let me bet five. Well, you bet five. Next thing you do, now you're down nine thousdand and so you you keep and you keep compounding it. So you start take an unnecessary risk right and put your team further and further behind the eight ball.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 5: This is a one shot game. You got to throw the kitchen sitting out there.
Speaker 4: Once you behind the eight ball in the game like this, playing against the defense like that, you have no choice but to put the ball in harm's way. You don't have a choice but to take those risks and put that and bet that, bet that five for four thousand to try to get your money back.
Speaker 5: You ain't got all day. This ain't no seven game series. But it's one shot and.
Speaker 2: You going home. They're gonna have to go get a running back on Joe, Kansas City. I ain't no hold on.
Speaker 5: That time out.
Speaker 4: Let's let's stop. Let's stop. They got the CHECKO. He was good before he got injured for what they do well. Kareem Hunt came in, he feels and he done an excellent job for what they do well. With the Chiefs asking their running back to do they do very well, they don't need to say Kwon Barkley.
Speaker 1: Because no, I'm not saying no no, no, no, no no. You don't need to say Kawan Barkloor Derrick Henry. But oh yo, in that situation like that, And granted, Lesten, I don't don't. I don't want to take anything away from the Eagles, but and they got away from the you know, got away from calling runs, and that put them further further behind us. So because if I don't have to even oh Joe, I ain't even thinking about no run.
Speaker 2: I ain't even thinking about the run. Oh I don't even think about the run. All I do is worry about trying to go to get the one fire.
Speaker 4: But you got to think about why you're not thinking about the run? How well that from Fort Jordan Davis and Jailen call it them played?
Speaker 1: I know, but o Jo, you got to at least give them something to think about. See if you a, I don't know, let's see, I can't run up in this house. That Jokele might be home that joke. I might have to think booby trapped. He might be waiting on me. I gotta give you something to think about. They not even give him anything, Thank y'all. Think about I think they had three rushers in the.
Speaker 5: First Can I say something? Can I say something?
Speaker 4: Yes, I like your idea, though I love your idea, and say you know what the chief need to go get it running back.
Speaker 5: But it's only one Sacon Barkery.
Speaker 2: Stay with me.
Speaker 4: Now, there's only one Derrick Henry. There's only one Jamor Gibbs. I'm trying to think of somebody. Somebody else that is that is Josh Jacobs, Yeah, scheduler, But there's only there's only one Josh Skaping.
Speaker 5: Now there's a handful of running backs that can.
Speaker 1: Get us to get a Tier two running back. Those are tier ones, get you a Tier two. Well they got Tier two right now that they got Tier threes, you think so, yeah, no, come on, yeah there he do.
Speaker 2: Ojoe, he do.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, don't do me like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, they do. But the main thing they need is offensive line. They gotta be a Dijas protect the left guard. I mean because the because the left tackle. Uh, they try to get Humphreys and his knee hat and the heel. Yet they tried to draft Brs and he wasn't any good. So you take one of your best offensive line and Tony and you kick him out to the left tackle and he had one of his worst days today. They did a number on him today. They did a number on him today.
Speaker 5: That's not him, that's not him. He's not comfortable. He's not coming in that position. For one.
Speaker 4: And listen, I'm not I'm not an officer linean. I'm not an office lineman. But I've watched some of the greats. For one of the master with Willie Anderson. Even though he played on the right played on the right side, Tony's footwork wasn't there where it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Nobody needed to be.
Speaker 4: His hand placing, his hand placement, his hand placement was off and a smaller. God damn it was uh sweat, sweat sweat. Even with the chip, even with Procheco coming out the help of the chip, he still wasn't able to get in a position.
Speaker 5: To be with the hunger down and get sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might sure have changed his cleatus o Joe because you see the dude, they were bulleted and he was just spined. We got that second in the sas chat he got pushed into my home and my home couldn't get anything on it.
Speaker 2: Because he had Hollywood coming in behind him. He did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what do you do you think the chances of them are of actually getting Trient Williams? Is that even a possibility?
Speaker 2: Yes, free agent, this is done deal?
Speaker 5: Then that that's no brain.
Speaker 1: Now maybe and the forty nine ers, I don't know if they're gonna be able to offer the money because they're gonna they're over the cap.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of you know, they got a lot of money that they can get. Plus you gotta sign party, gotta sign Purty.
Speaker 5: No, but I don't think Perty gonna try to hit him cross the head.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how everyone else views pretty. I'm not sure how Purty views himself and his agent. Are you trying to get Joe Burrow money? Are you trying to get Lamar Jackson's money? Are you gonna allow room to maneuver and continue to boast to your squad so you can get the opportunity to get back to a game like this again.
Speaker 1: My uh, my job is not to worry about that. You told me that's business. You say, players play, you let you let management do management things. So my job is not to worry about your cap right, just like your job is not to worry about to Jeff flank a drive fifty bing go pick, I'm gonta worry about what's on the field. I gonna let you worry about the upstairs. Yeah, I'm gonna need my money because here's the thing. Oh yo, remember that first contract. Now, the first contract. I gotta get all I can now. Maybe down the road, second contract, third contract, Maybe I'll be yes, because he's not like Mahomes. See Mahomes with the first round pick. So he got, you know, twenty million dollars guaranteed at the gate. Rock Perdy probably made five maybe four million, three million dollars on his first contract. I gotta get that. I gotta get that get back. Huh, you're right, he got true on you. Well, they ain't gonna get tripped. They might release him, though. You gotta hope you got you You've got You've got to find somebody to secure that left side. You gotta be able to protect Mahomes blind side, and right now they don't have that guy. So hey, you scour and maybe, hey, you're gonna be picking thirty first if they're attack.
Speaker 2: Is the likelihood that you getting a tackled way down there is not very good.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, it's not very good that you're gonna get a quality offensive line pre specialist.
Speaker 5: Rookie, premium premium that can come in and you put him at that position that you can play and play. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean even some of the great Jonathan Ogen didn't play left tackle his rookie year. He played left guard. They had t bone, they had Tony Jones out there, then they ended up trading t b on to us, and then they kicked joiut a.
Speaker 2: Lot of times if you go back and look a lot of times you left.
Speaker 1: The guys that are left tackles, they started right tackle, or they started a guard and then they kick him out. And so the likelihood of somebody coming in as a rookie and just going right off the rip and playing left tackle, that's not big. I mean, it's happening, but more times than not, it doesn't happen. But this is about the Eagles as much as the three peat was in play. Uh uh, And it would have been great to see it, because I don't think we're ever going to see I don't think I'm gonna see it in my lifetime. Maybe you hang around a little bit longer than me and you able to see some NFL team win three consecutive Super Bowls, but I don't think it's very very likely. With that being said, the earned this victory with their play tonight the way they did in the playoffs. But you think about it, the toughest opponent that they had with the Rams. Yeah, that was the toughest opponent. They blenched everybody else. They blitched every one else. Washington was closed until they started turning the ball over all over. But this game right here, even before the turnover, this game really wasn't closed. They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Chiefs weren't doing anything with Ojoe, they really were.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs palled one victory short of becoming the first team in the NFL history to win three consecutive Super Bowls. Kansas City lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, marks the first playoff loss since losing to the Bengals in twenty twenty one. The AFC Championship Game a span of one and six days. The Tom Brady led Patrons still hold the record for most insecutive playoff wins with ten.
Speaker 2: Well, I got twelve.
Speaker 1: That's neither hear noo, there one more than the Chiefs who playoff winning Street stopped at nine. Yeah, you can look it up as I got twelve consecutive playoff with Hey, but but but this is I said, twelve off.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: Also, I said twelve. O Joe, I'm the kids, I'm the kig. I still number one right now. But I got a contract betwixt me and the lives and said, I got twelve consecutives with this.
Speaker 4: This is a funny thing too when you think about it. Right, I'm happy that the Eagles won. I'm happy for Jenia Hurts. He finally he got the monkey office back, he got a Super Bowl championship, he got his drink, right, you got your Lombardy. Now on the flip side of things, and think about the Kansas City Chiefs. Now, despite even with the office of woes, look how far they're getting year and in, year out, even with the struggles that they have on the office is line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when they do improve in that area.
Speaker 4: Even if they don't or they try to bolster it in any kind of way in the off season, they're still.
Speaker 5: Going to be back again next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because think about why look at the defense. Yeah, now, the defense was on the field of off a lot to know. You can't put your defense out there thirty eight forty minutes and expect them.
Speaker 2: To hold up like that.
Speaker 1: But if the Chiefs offense would do what could do anything tonight, maybe we see a different ball game.
Speaker 2: But tonight belong to the Eagles. They belonged to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: The Eagles who was suffocated the defense that front Ford did that job, Zach bron They didn't want to whole lot. Look I know where they had what he got a couple of touchdowns laying the ball game had one fifty seven and he got better. And when you get Rasid Rice and you get him back, get those two together, they're gonna they're gonna be okay. Go hey, you need to probably go need to get you another guy outside. Go get your guy to go outside, because those got their inside guys. O Yo, they're inside guys. But other than that, I don't know how much trends left on the tires with Kelsey. I'm sure he's gonna want to come back.
Speaker 5: Probably fact, yes, I don't think he would want to.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go out like this, go out like this. Yeah, you're right, You're right, Joe, you know. And I couldn't say I'm blaming word. They ended up the game, had a huge game, eight catches a buck fifty seven and two touchdowns one fifty seven. I mean, hold on, there had been a whole lot of games. Jerry had two eleven and the game. I think Ricky Sanders had one eighty something in the game lamcewand had won sixty one. This might have been the fourth after Ductor. I'm just going off the top of my head. Oh charge, this might be the fourth. Might be the fourth best receiving day in Super Bowl history. Ashley's checking. She you know, she wants me to be wrong so bad. But consecutive it can counts consecutive, O somethime.
Speaker 2: That's your question. If I get if I if I complete twenty.
Speaker 1: Three passes, I missed the rest of the season, and I come back and I complete forty passes that don't count. So so let me get so, let me get this back, Oh Joe, we in the game. Yeah, I go fifteen for fifteen from the pre throw line. Now I go five or six games and I don't get to go to the pre throw line. Then I come back and I go fifteen for fifteen. Is that not thirty for thirty? Or they say were called where you're shooting free throws? In the last five game, your street got broken.
Speaker 5: Where ad said don't count?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got cause you got Jerry, Ricky Sanders, Isaac Bruce list one. Mahmes was sacked six career high six times. The Eagles blitz packing Mahomes on zero drop backs. Let us sink in on Joe, they didn't blitch. When you don't have to blitz to sacrifice your back here and you can get that kind of pressure that's unheard of.
Speaker 4: You can do so much more listen and obviously that when you're front fo it is getting home like that. You can do so much more defensively because you didn't got to do nothing extra.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, check the stat out.
Speaker 1: Mahomes is the sixth quarterback in Super Bowl history not to be blitched a single time.
Speaker 2: All six quarterbacks lost.
Speaker 1: I would read that again to yo, Joe, Mahmes became the sixth quarterback in NFL history not to be blitched a single time.
Speaker 2: All six quarterbacks lost. Chad, do you understand what that means.
Speaker 1: That means that front four is getting after that quarterback's ass. And when you can get after when you can get out of here with four and you can drop seven in covering. That's why it's imperative to be able to run the football. Oh Joe, But that's the problem. You're saying run the football.
Speaker 4: Let's say they have somebody different outside of Kareem Hunt, outside of Pacheco at the front forest, playing that well and getting pressure up. Feel how you gonna run the ball even if you had a tier two back, As you said, what would be the difference.
Speaker 1: The problem is, Zojo, you gotta attempt to run. See running see A lot of times people are like, well, I ain't get no yards. Sometimes it's just to slow down the pass.
Speaker 2: Rush and.
Speaker 1: Get thinking a little bit, get them to think about something else other than pending their ears back, because hey, I gotta make you think.
Speaker 2: I can't always have chicken and state.
Speaker 1: I would you like, man that joggle probably got some gula, sir, That ain't no sense of me rushing out and rushing out of here to go to get that bull joy. And that's how you have to treat it. After the day's results. Here the current active NFL coaches that have won Super Bowls. Sarah Janni, Andy Reid has three, Sean McVay has one, Pete Carroll now back with the Raiders, got one, John Harball has one, Sean Payton has one, Mike Tomlin has one. Does the win quiet the criticism about Sara Janni? Absolutely, at least o Joe, at least for this year.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I'm not sure what your what you can say after that, And the same criticism that jaylen Hurst gets as well, that's going to quiet down as well.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, he doesn't throw the ball enough.
Speaker 2: You know you're not.
Speaker 5: There's not there's nothing else you can say.
Speaker 2: Make me throw it? You know you know what I hold on.
Speaker 5: He just showed you today. Yeah, he just showed you today.
Speaker 4: Oh I can get it done now. I just I just Jena Hurst basically saying, listen, I do what they asking me to do. If it's the hand that is the hand the ball off the sacon twenty eight thirty times, I can do this as well. But if I need to throw, I'm gonna show you today, And that's exactly what did he showed you today.
Speaker 5: I can get the job done in their too.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing though, O joe. If you want, if you want a team to do something, you have to make them do it. Then I'm not gonna volunteer. Well, throw the football? No, Why why throw the football when I'm getting seven, eight, nine, ten yards a clip running the football? Well, why would I? Why would I pass the football? Why would I try to run the football when I'm throwing in my quarterback? Hey, you parkway through the third quarter he got three and fifty yards. No, you have to if you want a team to do something, you have to force them to do it because whatever they're having success with, they're not going to stop that. That be foolish to stop that. That's why I say when when when people are doing things, what's the likelihood, O joe? If he's had success. That's why I tell people. When someone has success doing something, it's hard for why why would I change it?
Speaker 2: O joe.
Speaker 1: I'm having success doing it, I'm winning games, or I'm doing X, Y and Z. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: But the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Cooper de Jon became the first in NFL history to score touchdown on his birthday.
Speaker 2: Nice birthday?
Speaker 5: What was say kwon birthday?
Speaker 2: Birthday?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 2: He ain't score no touchdown?
Speaker 5: So I'm saying his birthday today?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Yeah as well, I think so it's today. He get no tubs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he ain't. Ain't get no tie.
Speaker 2: He ain't get my ninety yards either. I had the party pick.
Speaker 5: Hey, you had him for ninety.
Speaker 1: I had him for ninety. I got Worthy for a touchdown. I got Jalen Hurts for a touchdown.
Speaker 2: What if I say, there you had?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had Hurts to get a touchdown because I knew, I know somebody gonna get short, get caught short at the one yard line and they're gonna to push his ass in the end zone.
Speaker 2: So the Jayalen Hurts, I say, he gonna get that one? Did you Xavier Worth is gonna score?
Speaker 5: Did you win any money? How about you want?
Speaker 1: I ain't want no money, man. I needed, say Quand to get ninety. You know what, because guess what we had. We had We had uh Travis score touchdown.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't like that. After I like Worthy, Yeah, I like worthy score chat.
Speaker 4: Honestly, but when it came to Travis, I didn't think Traffics would have a good game. I had no agin, I had no agree having a game if anything at that point. No, And I you know what, I wonder who matches Mac bet On? You know matches Mac?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would I think you call him? I think what you call him? Port? No, I think he better a million dollars on the Eagles, Dave portnor.
Speaker 1: Ceo barstool Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I think he bet. I think he bet a million dollars on the on the Eagles. And I but if I if I was gonna bet money, that bet something to me, I'll have bet the Eagles. Yeah, I oh, hell yeah, I thought they had I thought they had the better team. They got the better team. The only position that you could definitively say that the Chiefs have the better is the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Other than that, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Uh uh, You're gonna say, right tackle, right right tackle on offense Lane Johnson mile Latta, come on, Dickinson. Maybe the center, Okay, maybe Creed Humphrey is the better, but come on now. Other than that, no, look at the defense playing for player nah. Nah, And that's no knock on none of those guys.
Speaker 2: The Eagles.
Speaker 1: They built last Yeah, hey, we already know who in that division. But that team ain't going nowhere. Now y'all doing all that talking. There are a lot of guys that's doing a lot of talking. They changed coaches and they're talking about, Oh, we're going, we're gonna win the NFC.
Speaker 2: You're not. No, you're not. Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: Kendrick lamar Drake lawsuit references Drake lawsuit during the halftime show.
Speaker 2: Kendrick, Well, he paid it. That joke brought like he brought out Serena. You saw uh in Compton?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: No, Serena and Drake used to date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I understand that part. Remember Serena grew up in Compton. That a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah on the man, Serena was out that thing hit it up, not like us.
Speaker 4: You remember remember she krip walked after she won won a mass I forgot where you at?
Speaker 5: Wimbl okay yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, ye yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. To have time show the scale of one to ten, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a ten. It was a ten.
Speaker 2: It was I ain't going down high with yo. I ain't going down high No.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, if you understand, if you understand how everything came about, and how a song that is not even really a song, it's not even a it's not even a song, it's a disc track, and you're performing it as the super Man.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't know, how do you not?
Speaker 1: He got everything out of that orange Yeah, yeah, all the jukes, everything Agent inside us, the Zest appeal for Zest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he, he squeaked. He got everything out of that one. He got everything out of that one.
Speaker 5: I have a question. I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, anyway, I mean, I know we talk about the super Bow performance obviously what it was rated, but I think at some point the few that these two were having, Drake is still a big enough artist to be able to withstand this and come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, he cared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a no brain. I mean, even with that being said, Drake is still the bigger artist. Yeah, Drake still does more money. Drake just did a billion streams, the fastest to do a billion streams or something.
Speaker 2: Drake is Drake. Yeah, he got him.
Speaker 1: Look, he got involved into a contest that he probably is not not good at, probably should have just left well enough for long.
Speaker 5: This is this is the thing you talk about.
Speaker 4: You talk about a battle in the contest that he that there have been many that he would probably be There would be many contests that he would probably win, but you just this was the boogeyman. This was a busy man in that instance. When it comes to going back and forth, Oh, Joe, yeah, if he wins, what does he get out of winning? He's Drake, he's the biggest raffle, but he can he can get.
Speaker 2: A lot out of lose it. Just let it go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you go back and look at it now, be j see j V. Let it go. Look at what ja V is.
Speaker 5: That's right. That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: At some point in time, what master p who that hold on to me? Master p Uh and Gilly.
Speaker 1: I signed down with Gilly and I said, bro, as a matter of fact, you're the second person in forty eight hours to tell me. He said, Boy, sometimes they'll trick you out your position, Drake track law. But let the man trick him out of the position right that way, Let it go for what Okay, you got you got me, Let me go, Let me go on and put pay in the pad. Come out with some old heads. Boom is when you go back and forth. Now you allow your your listener's ears to hear that and go back and oh yeah, Drake, damn you probably should have left that with Loan come you hey, oh Joe. It's kind of like it's kind of like boxing. They don't get no, you're gonna get. Somebody gonna get you. I ain't say you might not lose, but somebody gonna get some licks on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but you know, you know what's funny.
Speaker 4: What's funny about it is is this is the first time you've ever seen one someone actually get these kind of licks on someone this big.
Speaker 1: Some of that in the tube, right, So I don't know, I don't know, I don't really just but see and what made it? Now you suing and all that, that's what people looking at it pro it's.
Speaker 2: A dish track. It ain't that serious.
Speaker 5: I think that's some stuff.
Speaker 2: What a machine?
Speaker 1: And they you know you, I mean, you allowed him to save these derogatory and and my character blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all was going back and forth.
Speaker 5: There must be so I'm not into it. I'm not investing into it that much.
Speaker 2: I'm just on uh Tom Brady, he wore a Jacob and Company.
Speaker 5: You saw that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight hundred thousand eight foul. While yeah, we all go on to get us one. Come again, we are the good, get us one. We o Choe and unk and ocho.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I don't think. I don't think we should.
Speaker 4: I think what we can do is we can keep it simple and plane. I think it had a little you know, a few I just I like my watch simple and playing. I don't like the diamonds and the ice on one more watch.
Speaker 2: I like the ice. How you tell me this man?
Speaker 1: Did y'all see this man at nightcap line?
Speaker 2: You don't like ice?
Speaker 1: Now? Do you got there looking like flavor playing with that big ass five you don't like I.
Speaker 4: I specifically said, I don't like ice on my watch. I want to be able to tell time. I want to be able to look at it and see exactly what time it is. Not have you know, the the glaciers staring back at me.
Speaker 5: That's all that.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't look you wouldn't look right with with with a watch like that with all the diamonds on it.
Speaker 2: You you, I would, I would look just right.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying you. You you you are simple. You're very simple.
Speaker 1: I am right, but almost I tell you, what, give me about give me about eight months a year. I will see it for did I Let you tell me when you see it? Nobody like, damn, that thing't look good. Come up, don't do it, man, don't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't do it.
Speaker 2: Man I o jo man, I can't mand thousand, man.
Speaker 5: Please, you have to think he probably didn't have to pay. He paid for that.
Speaker 4: They sent it to him for the exact reason that people are gonna want to know. Okay, what is that Tom Brady's ring. People are gonna see it. It's a super Bowl, everybody's going to be watching. That's called marketing promo. I'm not even gonna charge it for this.
Speaker 2: I am perfect. No, I can't, no, no, no, I just eight hundred five. Now, I spend some money.
Speaker 1: Now Lord knows, like, hey, I can't take any of it with me, but eight hundred five might be a little bit too much for me to get off a watch.
Speaker 2: Hey for anything, let's a house.
Speaker 1: I need to be able to sleep at that more folk, I mean yeah, take take take hein't about a thousand.
Speaker 4: Ochoe, listen, take eight hundred thousand and buy you some units, buy you some munists.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm looking back now. I couldn't take eight hundred thousand and brought me some A big coin man ifoud about eight hundred thousandar was a big coin at twenty fifteen, Joe been ay, I ain't rely a lot yo yo yo, I wouldn't be working.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be no unky ojo. It wouldn't o yo.
Speaker 1: I could have bought a coin for twenty five hundred right, they trade now between eighty five and one hundred thousand per coin.
Speaker 2: I bought eight hundred thousand worth.
Speaker 5: So how much would how much would that be worth? And would that be would you be able to would you be able to get that money out?
Speaker 1: You could buy whatever you want because everything you don't mean You could buy anything whatever you want you want to buy people.
Speaker 2: You could buy houses, you can buy cars, you can buy watching.
Speaker 1: There ain't nothing that you can't buy because everybody, damn there everything I ain't they're trading in it.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, I understand, I understand it. I've never I've never got into that. I never got into that.
Speaker 1: Hey asked, say the bitcoin was ten cents in twenty fifteen. Well he's about to get on. He tried to get a profit on me because he was charging me twenty five hundred ten cents.
Speaker 2: There's ten's in the car at twenty fifteen. You know what I want?
Speaker 5: I want to what drives.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about it from me either.
Speaker 1: And you got to have a wallet and to be able to remember the code to get so I've had had maybe three four million dollars in the can't get in there because I done forgot to go.
Speaker 2: So I need to be able to write that cold down. I even had that paper.
Speaker 4: As far as currency is concerned, I mean big coin would never take over the dollar though, right No, okay, okay, okay, But but.
Speaker 2: See they they did that because like silk roll on the black market.
Speaker 1: So if you want to people like to tray billco bitcoin because I want to get somebody's information. So if I want to get credit card information, I want to get personal information that I can do. You know, bake that's what you did it, Ah okay, and then so a people adopted it, like, Hey, you want to buy a car, you want to buy a house, you want to about whatever you want to buy, you can buy with bitcoin now, oh Joe, But I don't know enoughing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know enough about it. Then I don't know enough about it now.
Speaker 1: Hey to to whomever making the money, because you remember, there are a lot of guys started taking their money. Trevor Lawrence took a lot of his siding bonus in bitcoin. O dal took some of his money in bigcoin. Uh Russell o'coon. What's the guy from the blind Side, the movie based on Michael Orr He took some of his money in bitcoin.
Speaker 2: But nah, oh ya, that ain't for me. Eagles on't see.
Speaker 1: Kellen Moore still plans to take the Saint's head coaching job after the Super Bowl. Oh Joe, do you like this for Kellen Moore?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 5: I love it for Kellen Moore, I love it for I love it. I love it for the Saints fans. I love it for the team.
Speaker 4: I just think and and I know I probably had Saints fans in here watching. There's there's one position you look at it. You look at the teams that are playing in the Super Bowl, you look at the teams that were in the playoffs this year.
Speaker 5: All of them have one thing in common.
Speaker 4: They all have a great a good quarterback, A good quarterback that is consistent at what he does and gives his team a chance to be in contention, not just during the regular season, but even have a chance of making the playoffs based on his play throughout the entirety of the season.
Speaker 5: I think that's what the Saints need.
Speaker 4: Kelling Moore going there is a great, great, great, great opportunity, not just for him, but for the organization as well. I'm just looking and curious to what he's gonna do at the quarterback position, If Derek Carr is coming back, if they're gonna allow Spencer Radley to take over, I'm not sure. I think if there's a question mark with that team, I think that's it. If I'm not mistaken. As well, I think how much are they over the cap?
Speaker 2: They I think fifty five sixty million dollars. They over lot.
Speaker 1: They're gonna end up They're gonna have to restructure some guys, but they're gonna end up losing some quality players.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean end up losing some quality players.
Speaker 5: It happens. So this is the funny thing about it.
Speaker 4: When you lose quality players, then you have to find You have to find players and replace them your team and your team a gonna look different next year. And Kellen Moore will do what's necessary. You're gonna do it necessary. And he knows, he knows what it takes to win.
Speaker 5: Now, he knows.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, yes, but he ain't got that roster that he got safe where you're going.
Speaker 2: He ain't got that.
Speaker 1: He ain't got sa quad, he got hurt, He don't got he damn sure, ain't got that offensive line.
Speaker 5: But he does have a Tier one running back.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, okay, but you know, but if you think about Ojo, you know, Alva Kamara has never had a thousand yard rush season.
Speaker 5: You know what, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's more of a dual purpose three, right, you know, get your fifty sixty here there, get your fifty sixty over here. But he's never he's never had a thousand yard rush season. Now, don't get me wrong, that's that's not the same. I'm not trying to disparage him, but I'm just saying for context, he's more of a multi purpose back.
Speaker 2: Catch it.
Speaker 5: He's good, Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you look at it now, it's gonna be interested to see a Larve coming back because he took that hit. I think he ended up getting concussion and he didn't come back on Joe Uh shaheed. Uh.
Speaker 5: She's a speed guy. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice. Defensively, they're getting a little long in the tooth.
Speaker 1: We'll see, because you know, they moved on from Lattimore, but they got some issues on They got some issues that they're gonna have to work out on your Yeah. So with that being said, but the thing is, Keller More wants to be a head coach. This is an opportunity some of you gotta you gotta take them and uh, because think about it, nobody he's the only one they really wanted that job. Nobody else wanted that job on your You know why yea, yeah, I know why. You over the camp by damn da a hunding, You over the cap by half a hundred.
Speaker 2: M Uh.
Speaker 1: You don't have a quarterback. You got some some major issues. You're gonna lose a lot of lots of pieces on the defense, side of football, absolutely, and probably Mickey Loomis has been there for a long period of time. Some of the coaches probably say, no, nah, you know, if you move in a different direction with the GM, he still holds a lot of power. They're not willing to move by uh Miss Benson. Uh is not willing to move on from Mickey Loomis. So with that big said, it's like, nah.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: So they moved on and Kellen Moore is next to the line, and congratulations to him. He had a great one year as the OC for the Eagles won the Super Bowl. Gets to parlays that into a head coach. Can't beat that ojo because for the most part, most coaches ojo want to be a head coach.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to call your own shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one thing about calling your own shot, but also as a coach, you want you want your career or your coach and your go some job that have some type of longevity to it.
Speaker 5: Well, you understand that plays can coaches fired.
Speaker 4: So when you want to when you want to go to a job and have one opportunity to be a head coach, you want to hope. I mean, let it start with the quarterback first. Ye that's what the Lord started to start with. And if you got that, then you got hope. You got hope you can build from there offensively and defensively. But if he ain't, he ain't got the main centerpiece, well hell, it's gonna be hell for you to compete during the season.
Speaker 1: Makes it very very difficult. Oh Joe, Uh hey, I could just imagine Gilly because he was Jeorge Beber. Gilly was all Wall yesterday. Man, that's a fool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gave we signed down again.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. Did they see this interview? But you go to see why he was a fool? Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Jets have informed Aaron Rodgers they'll be moving on from him. According to Jay Glazer, Rogers flew back to New Jersey last week to meet with the Jets about the future with the team, only to be told the team would be moving on now if that means he'll be a June one casualty or allow him to side with any team in the league March twelfth. March twelfth if he decided to continue giving them. Aaron Rodgers made an effort to fly back to discuss his future all signs point to him to continue to play.
Speaker 2: It just won't be with it yet.
Speaker 1: Oh Yo. Raiders need a quarterback. Steelers could potentially need a quarterback. The Saints could potentially need a quarterback. Cleveland could potentially need a quarterback. The question is, does any of those places side of Peelea or does Aaron Rodgers walk up into the sunset.
Speaker 5: I don't think he walks off into the sunset.
Speaker 4: The fact that even flew back in New Jersey to take that meeting to see about the future.
Speaker 5: As far as you know, playing with the Jesskin discern it doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: All right, Steelers, you can take that out of the equation because what's not gonna happen is you're not gonna come in with the attitude that you have and at that organization with Mike Tomlin that ain't happening, and saying you're not coming to you're not coming to mini camp, you're not coming to training it, whatever it might be, taking retreats and doing all that, saying some of the stuff you say through the media, it's not happening. Uh, what other teams did you say?
Speaker 1: You said the Saints, Saints, Steelers, Steelers, No, Browns Raiders, right, Raiders.
Speaker 4: Raiders is a good one. Rader Raiders is a good one. You know, he'll be back. He'll be back on on his quarries from and not too far from where he's from. You know, Vegas is skipping and skipping a hop right away from California.
Speaker 5: Saints. I'm trying to think Chris o'lave vin tomorrow, he I like, I like, I like the Saints. I think I like Aaron Rodgers and the Saints. Brown Is he better than when Derek Carr? Is he better what they have right now? And Derek Carr?
Speaker 4: I mean, you never know you have, You have him a year removed from it from a kid's injury. You got to now two year excuse me, two years you're moving as a kiddie injury. Let me see you said the Browns. Yeah, I think j Jerry Judy would like that, even Joe who would like that. Nick Chubb would like that. I'm not sure how the fans will feel about it. Chat what y'all think?
Speaker 5: What y'all thinking?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's I mean, that's the only places I can think. I'm trying to, you know, rack my brain. The Broncos have their quarterback. The Chargers have their quarterback. Obviously my homes the Kansas City is and Trench. You go to the north, the Ravens have their quarterback. The Bengals have their quarterback. So maybe the Steelers, the Browns. You go to the ALC South Richardson is there, Tennessee, Levis But they have the number one pick? Are they gonna take a quarterback? So that's gonna be so for me? Oh, Joe, I hold on, I just think the thing. You have to make a decision, bro. Are you gonna be serious about this, because I don't I don't know, I don't know how you know, not showing up and and mandatory meant you know, to mandatory means different thing. No, that's mandatory doesn't mean different things to different people. Mandatory means exactly what it is required.
Speaker 5: What about this chat? Chack?
Speaker 4: Tell me what y'all think about this? He goes from New Jersey, New York to the Big Apple, New York. The Giants need a quarterback as well. What do you think that's a possibility. Uh, But I'm sure they're gonna be looking because here's the thing. It's only temporary. Yeah, it's like, Oh Joe, it's just like that little time you put that little donut on. Now, that's not meant it for you to drive around for months and months.
Speaker 5: It's gonna get you where you need to go, though.
Speaker 1: Get your ass to get your ass to the shop. These two Ash and Jordan in my room, Man, give me the lights song see then a guy then in here, Ash over here. I don't even know why I allowed to come in my room.
Speaker 5: Mhm, oh man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know why I live to hear.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Eagles, a system out of Lockwood, becomes the first black woman to coach in the Super Bowl. Congratulations at couldn't happen to a nicer person. It's Black History Month. A lot been happening in Black History Month. The Sharp Brothers became the first two brothers African American brothers elected to a Hall of Fame, first two brothers ever going to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I think, I don't think is Matt is Felipe aleew in the Hall of Fame. I know it's two brothers that played, Matt and Felipe. I know Hank is, but I don't think his brother is. But uh atom Adam Lockwood because the first black woman to coach in the Super Bowl. Congratulations Autumn. We want to make sure we give you your flowers, very very well deserved. The volume