Speaker 1: The most beautiful thing about that wedding is everybody on Will's side. I think they all felt that way about Will. In your life, you will make a bunch of friends and like, some of those friends will be seasonal and it's okay, that's how life works. But you're gonna meet I don't know if you're lucky six people in your life that are lifelong friends. It's not just about the seasons. Being around Will is the most fun thing ever. He's so easy to talk to. He's so easy going. He does such a great job of realizing what he can't control and what he can't control. And I think because of that he has his ability to live lighter. Will doesn't care about anything other than just having a good time in being friends. And that's the cool thing and that's super super rare to have. And now we gets to the river part, which we're all waiting for. Right we're forty five menus into this thing. It's time for me to start telling you about the river. Welcome to some of the boys. I am your humble co host. I am solo today, so as just the host, I run this shit. Now. My name is Taylor Lawan, and you're probably wondering where's the kid, where's the beautiful handsome boy with the chisel, John the great teeth. He just got married in Montagna, Big sky Montana and listen, Montana, beautiful country. Alex was there, Bloss he is still flying in from there. Gorgeous place. But it's like Baron. It's a Baron ass spot. Like it's like there's I feel like there's fourteen people that's told living in Montana. I met six of them. You know what I'm saying the whole entire time. We'll get into that, but obviously every single episode is brought to you by Chevrolet Silverado. And I love to sit here and have them back and forth. I love to talk to you right now, Will, but you're not here, so I'm gonna do this by myself. That's okay with you. It's so set. I'm supposed tovan Silverado. Ever, obviously this thing has done it. It's gonna be you know why. That's what the Silverado is. The Silverado is gonna be dundant because every single day when you go in, you either press the button because they have that cool now when you put the key in and you just press the button, or you're a classic cat that likes twist and turn because because Chevy's from the sixties and Chevy's from to Daisy's, they are ripped no matter what, right, this is what they fucking do. That's that's that's how it works. You can do anything you want. It's dependable like the people who drive them. All right, I'm late to everything. I'm a horrible example of a man that it drives a Silverado. But the reason why I'm drive a Silverado because I'm trying to be like my truck. All right, so you see me, I'm an anomaly. But everybody else who's driving the Silverado you need to know for for in fact, those people are probably the most dependable, reliable you'll ever be around in your entire life. Let's see here. The zig is big, it's bulled, it's commanding the truck's turns heads. We've talked about the kink. We've talked about it. I need to get a new pillow at my in my house, and the bed's outstanding. The last but I went went from was like a caveman sleeping on a table gd GD it can't say it can't say that word, so we got to edit that out. Wait all right, Hey, that's that's strike one. That's strike one. I got the kink in my neck, I got. I now got a kink in my brain right now because Alex just interrupted a little bit. And that's okay because my man was just on a two am flight. He didn't get back to Nasville till two am, so we're good. The Silverado my neck, it turns heads and that's why the king thing go back and other things. I've lost my point on that. It's a partner with great determination. Anything as possible to Silverado. As a partner, you do it for tailgating, hauling, towing, off roading, moving day. No one likes moving day. But if you have a buddy with the Silverado, you tow that thing in the back, you're living the dream because you know they can hear the couch, they can carry the bed, holding up my bed. That was a ky thing. Can't say so, just gd that's what you gotta do. And obviously the Chevy Silverado, we're not gonna just do specific days or anything like that. Just you know that when you get into it and you see that beautiful sideways plus nine, that's the Chevy emblem. You know, you're in good hands. A bow tie. That bow tie, thank you, Alex, Hey you saved it at the end. There go for yeah, no doubt. Back to the show. I'm kind of wondering whether whether I should start with like Will's wedding, Oh I should go and there's like so much stuff that's been happening lately, Like do I talk about myself first like I probably would usually yah? Or should I go into the boy so lately? For those of you who listened to this podcast, you've probably heard me say some negative things about the University of Michigan, and let I stand by them, you know I do. I think when I went to Michigan, I had a unique experience. It ended horribly. I had an assault case. You guys all know about that, and Michigan didn't really back the Boy like that. It wasn't it was something that they said they were gonna, hey, we got you back, and then all of a sudden the game ended and it wasn't so great after that, and you leave and you never realize the impression you have on an establishment, on a place to you leave, which is I feel like that goes for everybody. Yeah, I mean, no one's really appreciated as much as they are until they're gone. And the other day I was sent a video by one of the guys his names escaping me at this point of a mannequin, and they did the Boys and Favors all right, the package looks phenomenal. I losely. I have a six pack in my jersey, like I'm willing to live in infamy that way. I think I'm more than happy to have a sausage in the pants and an absolute twelve percent body fat. I'm all about that. But he says, hey, we're making these mannequins of like Michigan legends. And to be referred to as like a legend at a at a university, such a prestigious university that's been around for so long, it's it's very cool. So you got Woodson, you got Denard Robinson, Tom Brady, Devin Bush and myself in the in the video you'll see. And it's so crazy because when I was at Michigan, we were just straight. We were a dumpster fire, dude. We were just absolute wet garbage. And uh, it's so funny because in this video too, me and Denard were in the same class and we were so terrible. But yeah, we're we're here as a recruiting chip, which is which is pretty badass.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The University of Michigan's been they're putting they're definitely putting money in their facilities. They're getting after it. But I don't know, I've said before like, yeah, they got to get better, and it's like, you know, I'm not like play, I'm not I'm not going back and forth like the boys got to get better, right, we like the only way for us to be good you had to beat a host state and we can't beat a host state. It's like what, I don't know if we have a number, but it's like nineteen or last twenty one something crazy like that. Your boy was in one of them. Your boy was in one of them. Just know that we're trashed. You did have so many damn gold pants over there that you get when you're at a hostate. We had to get better, So I don't really feel like trashing them anymore. But listen, we got to live in reality. We can't pretend like you know, you're all of a sudden Alabama and HOSTA and Clemson. Now because he's just made a nice video of me, I really appreciate you guys, and I love it. But yeah, see it's tough out there. What are those all the Michigan ones? Was that from nineteen Yeah, eighteen ninety seven, that's a tough gig.
Speaker 3: Here's the recent right here. Yeah, since twenty twelve. Yeah, twenty eleven was the last.
Speaker 1: Twenty eleven that's when your boy was there. Yeah, we did. We lost to them, and then we lost them like a leice little like a like a last second banger in twenty thirteen. That was my senior year. So anyway, Uh, that was super cool, dude. I really thought that was like a badass deal. I loved that Michigan rips. That's life. Oh there's some crazy shit. So I guess has it come through yet that the NCAA is now The nca now is like, uh the nil stuff there, No, No, they have to pay they have to play the players now, right? What's nil mean? What does nil stand for? Boys? You said nil stuff? You're the one that you do.
Speaker 3: I just know nil stands for Conceptually, Yes, players are now able to make money off of their likeness.
Speaker 1: So I think it's name image likeness. I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're able to leverage their own personal brands for like, you couldn't even go do like football camps and stuff in the past use your name.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess you can go and do stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, that's cool as ship. I like that. So I used to be a guy actually on the fence. I used to be on the other side of the fence before when I was like kind of coming out of college, I thought, oh, well, a college player shouldn't get because it's like that's what you like, that's how you become a pro, Like, it's the step you have to take to become a pro. And it was kind of like a non educated thought because if there's money to be made and you're the person playing the game, you should be compensated in one way or another. And the NCAA if this, dude, it's like any other world, any other business in the world would be highly illegal. Like what they do to the players, not just football players, you need to be hockey players, baseball players, softball players, basketball gymnast everything in between. You'd say, it's billions and billions of dollars and you guys are just taking at all, not giving nothing to nobody. So I used to be a person that was like, not that it. College players shouldn't make money, and then when you get to the NFL or whatever your next step is in that sport, you should be able to get compensated for that. Now. I don't know if I don't know all the rules in this thing because your boy don't read very much, but I will say that, is it like everyone gets a cut rate, like everyone's making like five thousand dollars a month? Or is it like individual people?
Speaker 3: I don't think, correct me if I'm wrong. If you guys know, I don't think it's as much of like a the end now on payroll. I think it's more so they just have the freedom to be able to profit off of their own name, image and likeness.
Speaker 1: So they now can go do those camps. They can, yeah, go make money on that stuff. But they're not like getting a paycheck from the NCAA. Yeah, I don't think so. See, that's still some bullshit. I think I think nca needs to start cutting checks, dude, if you're just able to go make more money for yourself, but like the NCAA is still No, they're not getting hurt at all.
Speaker 3: It's just tough because they can't go like a blanket rule right, Like yeah, like Michigan Athletics makes way more money than whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah Temple or like a smaller a smaller d one. Well, nothing against Temple. There's a lot of good players out there, but it's it's obviously not like a big Michigan. I think, I don't know, they should be divving that money up somehow, but it's tough. Like for me, if I'm in college right now as an offense lineman, I'm hot because I can't I'm making like I'm not making shit, right. And then if I'm in when I'm in college with a guy like Denard Robinson, Dude, Dinard could not go anywhere. Shoeleys could not Like we would go to the bar. Guy didn't drink. He was all time, like he was all about that business. But like we go to the bar. He'd hang out the boys and it was like an absolute it was a jersey chasing fest. Dude, the girls of Michigan will be flocking to my poor guy. Don't feel bad for him at all, but like he couldn't do nothing. He couldn't go anywhere, and he was a like just a g on that campus. He would have made hundreds of thousand dollars. I feel like, unless there's a cap on it, that's what I'm wondering. If there is a cap on the whole thing, it's really not a big deal. But another thing that happened in the NCAA and I don't want to work. We're we're gonna start towing some lines here, folks, So saddle up, put your seatbelt on, because it's gonna be a little fun for a second. Recently, the World Series is going on right now, right, the World Series, And yeah, okay, I got Garret in the back shaking his head. This is a bit of a deal. So it's NC State, right, NC State in Vanderbilt, So hey, listen, we're local country folks. He might like some of these things I'm gonna say, might not like you, but I bet it's probably gonna be the truth. So NC State and Vanderbilt are going toast the winner of this. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't like him saying that must be the title of this whole entire thing. Correct me if I'm wrong. If Vannerbil had to beat them twice to go to the World Series, that is correct, all right? The net So the winner of this though, would go to the final one the top two teams. So Friday, Vanderbilt beats NC State. So now the series is titled one NCI State Are they like? What were they? What was their ranking before they? Are they better technically than Vanderbilt? It was kind of like a toss up like a three and four. Vanni's one seed and man, Vannie stays ripped in baseball, Dude, Vannie really does. So Vandy beats him on Friday. And I think it was either yesterday or today or it was yesterday. Yeah, So four kids from are from NC State test positive for COVID. Now I get it. Let's let's go back six seven months. We'll all be up in arms at that point, right, would be shitting our pants. Well, they can't play, they shouldn't be able to play, blah blah blah. Now half the world, half the half the country is vaccinated. These players that were that tested positive for COVID already were vaccinated. So riddle me that vaccination people. What's going on with that? I don't know, But like, what's the deal, right, What if I'm looking at you and you're a vaccination persus, what's the deal with the thing, right, like like get stuck in the shoulder. Shouldn't I be immune from the deal? Or am I getting stuck in the shoulders? To get stuck on the shoulder? And then after that we have to do a thing. I'm also have to do a thing. You can get it. You can still get it. That's not how vaccines work. You can still get Yeah, but I'm just saying, but you know what I'm saying. Like then now it's like, okay, well what are we doing for you know what I'm saying. Anyway, so NC State, these four kids pop get popped from COVID, right they had fucking popped. Dude, that's a ship deal for the boys. I fucking we're sneaking around and I doing some shit. They didn't they got they got popped. And now the NCAA comes out at two in the morning like are you up? Text? Like hey, you up? Text? Like you know what I'm saying, Like some bullshit bitches like you're not gonna wait to the sunlights out? People got to wake up to this ship. You know what I'm saying, saying that these these kids can't go play. VACCINATEA players were among positive cases NCAA. This decision came swiftly, and both teams were contacted at one ten am. Bro, if I'm playing a game the next day, my mom, you're I'm asleep. What are you gonna wake me up and say we're not playing? Well, then what do I do? Go back to say, like, what are you gonna do after that? That's ridiculous? So these kids go. I just feel bad for them, man, because it it doesn't just suck for the NC State kids. The NC State kids. That sucks for them that they can't play and now they're always gonna wonder in their head, well, if we would have gone Toes and beat them, who says we couldn't have won the World Series. But it also sucks for Vanderbilt and whoever they're gonna play next. Who they playing next? Who's state? Mississippi State? So whoever wins at there's a giant fucking asteris on it. It's like, no, there's no chance now to SEC teams, good baseball teams, obviously, but like there's always gonna be a what if what if Vandy and so and so played a thousand things he had happened in a game. We all know that's not the most contact sport in the world, but anything happened, so I feel really bad. And it's just like I don't fucking get it because if I'm running bust with the boys, which I don't, but I'm saying, if I'm running with the bust with the boys, I'm allowed to fuck up a little bit, you know what I'm saying, Because it's more like, you know, one of the employees right now is wearing a Grateful Dead T shirt. Like we don't have all our ducks in a row. It's not like we're wearing suits and ties, like we're kind of just flying by the seat of our pants. We've just it's been two and a half years, it's been a year and a half or whatever it's been, and we just got fucking ac Like with things, we're get fucked up. But if you're the NCAA, like, what are you doing? Bro? That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my entire life. And it's like, have a press conference or something, but don't call people at one end? What time was the game? Four am? Was it was it like three hours before the game? I really doubt it. You know, it's probably a golden hour game, right, you know, it's one of those things, six o'clock sunsetting, your girlfriendants to get a picture, which you're up to batnext. It's one of those things. That's the kind of deal we're talking about. So it's just like, NCAA, handle your shit better, right, Like it's just like you've been doing in this You've been taking advantage of these kids for since whenever when when the nca established, I don't know the beginning of time. We'll say, all right, it was Adam and Eve and the CEO of the NCAA. That's what it fucking was. I don't know who, nineteen oh six, Like what what is that? That's that's wild? Get your guys as shit together, dude, because you guys are I feel like you're slowly getting exposed. Hopefully it kind of dissolves into a different thing eventually, because and say, it's just trashed. When I was in college, you would have to like you would go and get your meal. It was the weirdest rules because like we obviously get help with school, like we'd have tutors appointed to us. We don't have to pay for the twos like that was nice. Like our schedule was set up like you were good, Like uh, Garrett, you ah, yes, us you go to college, like when you're going to set up for your school, like you have to be like on points, like these are the classes I want to get into? Well, you know, well, you guys are waiting waiting up till probably one ten. I guess it's when NCAA starts or whatever school fucking starts, when you guys are waiting to type in this is the class I want to go to and register it before it fills up too much. We've already done that a week in advance, you know what I'm saying. So we've already gotten all the classes we need to get into. And that's a good gig, I I. And that's we're playing that we're playing back and forth right, It's like I'm in a tennis match and there's just cameras on me, but I'm have to run back and forth to hit the ball. So we have a couple of good perks. But then it'll be dumb shit, like like you could we could get a bagel, Like if you wanted a bagel, it had to be a plane bagel. You can't have anything on it can be and everything bagel couldn't even have garlic on it. I'm a big garlic guy. But you couldn't have cream cheese. We were about to get cream cheese. You could have cereal, but you couldn't have milk. It's like, what kind of dumb shit are we doing? NCAA Like, it's it's just ridiculous. And then I always laugh at when people are like, you know, college athletes have it so much, so much easier than regular people. It's like, no, that that's that's not the fucking truth at all. I was listening to I'm not gonna say the radio show, and I'm not gonna say who was on the radio show, but they were having this conversation. When you're a college athlete, you're waking up at six am, You're going to workout, you're finishing your workout, you gotta go to the classes that everybody else just woke up before to go to, and then you got to go to practice. Then after practice, you get your food, and then you go to the academic center or whatever you guys want to call it. That's what it was called the Michigan because they have no imagination academic center and you go there, you get your tutor and you get your homework done. Then you go home and you go to bed. It's like ten o'clock by then. It's a fucking grinder. It's wild. I think it's to the NFL, You're like, holy shit, I got all this time in the world. Being a college athlete is so much harder from a day to day standpoint than it is being a an NFL athlete. NFL's chill, boy, You're just hanging out all the time, like I'm a we'll come to a thirty today. I got two kids. It's a nice gig, you know, I got this podcast and a workout, and I don't know, might sneak off from the bathroom and jerk off. You never don't know what you're gonna do, right, the world's my oyster. After that, as a college athlete, you got to go in the academic center bathroom and jerk and that's like a you're on a timetable because your tutor's waiting on you. So anyway, that's a bit of a deal. What else we got going kept? The wedding. I'm fucking exhausted. God damn, I'll tell you. Yeah, we'll wake up the wedding I'm exhausted, your boy. I don't think I've really drank it all in, Like, God, over a year, wouldn't you say, Tay, Yeah, maybe longer than that. And you guys are sitting there snarklings, probably thinking about that predators thing. Well, the predators thing, I purpose it didn't get any beer in my mouth because your boy was trying to watch out for inflammation. Recently, in the last couple of weeks, my kne's been doing so great. Uh, the song's been going down. I'm running, I'm changing direction like your boy's gonna be ready for the season. I'm stoked unless something ridiculous happens so I get to the wedding. I have zero intention in drinking. And you just probably think I'm building up to the video of me passed out in the river, Like I guess we are broiling up to that, right, Yes, I guess we are in a way, we're building up. But let's let's fucking tarantino this thing river, right, we talked about it for two seconds. Now let's go back to the beginning. Will and Charro, Matt, I'm just kidding. I'm not gonna go in that. There's fucking Will and Uh, there's a beautiful ceremony. The speeches were I feel like yes started putting a timetable on speeches. Though it was a there were some long, long boys and girls out there, dude, but they were just saying their heart saying what their heart felt. But we got a little we got a little long winded, and I was I was babysitting a couple of drunk players and they would not stop fucking laughing. It was hilarious. So the weddings in bays Guy, Montana. It's had a place called Rainbow Ranch. The place is awesome. It's Uh, you go behind the hotel and it's like the scenery is beautiful. There's mountains, like there's a flowing river going across. It's just it's a it's an epic setup. And especially coming from like Nashville and National was a beautiful spot. But this place is like, you know, we had old the old guy with a long mustache is God's country, Like that's the kind of shit we were dealing with out there, Like it was a God's country. I thought there was a bear in every single goddamn corner. So we get there, we fly out, we fly into this small, little like one landing strip and like one hangar airport and it's like we are in bf E. There's we don't there's fake cows set up on the side, so other cows not to probably stop here, as what I'm assuming it was for like on the runway as you're flying. What do you say, no, there were fucking cows, dude, Well, you don't have a microphone, so I so, I'm so we hit this runway and there's cows lined up on the runway and I'm thinking, why the fuck did is it like, do the cows not to stop here? Like these are the alpha cows or something like that, there were fake cows. We get there, we pull up. It's me Taylor, our two kids, uh, Lindsey, Harold Landry and Jayn Brown. Two cars pull up. We get in the cars. We start driving. The drive is an hour and a half away. That's fine. But if you have a one year old, Oh fuck right, everything's good until you add the one year old and it's like, fuck myself, dude. The kid handled her shit like a damn champ. Dude. She handled it. She's a tank and she acted like it. She was just in her seat, chilling chill girl the entire time. It was unbelievable. The next the next venture, we end up driving and it's like ninety miles an hour. It's just straightaway basically the whole time getting around this thing. You're going, I'm playing the passing game. We finally get to Rainbow Ranch and it's a nice setup. Dude, people are there. The thing, here's the deal with a wedding, Like, you can have all the nice, nicest venues in the entire world, you can go to the nicest places, but if your crew, I'm talking about the entire wedding, if your crew sucks, the wedding's gonna suck. This crew came in with a mission that have a goddamn good time at this wedding, and that's exactly what they did. They killed it. It was oh, it was overall four point five. It was outstanding. We get there. The first thing is the rehearsal dinner and uh oh fuck. So we do the rehearsal dinner. We do the rehearsal dinner and like we're all just hanging out, We're talking, everyone's excited to see each other, Like we're playing the I'm playing to get to know your game with a couple of people. We're like kind of like courting each other. It wills around, bouncing around, having a good time, and we do the thing where okay, now you walk, Now you walk, and this is where you stand. Then you put your hands left over right? Do we wear glasses? Of course you don't wear glasses, but people are still going to ask I you got to wear glasses. That we're going through the whole shit that everyone who's been in or had or have done a wedding know that you go through. We finally finished that. It's a buffet stole, a little deal you have. The benches are just not benches, the fucking it's like a lunch table type of seating. You lay it out, there's a nice little little drape over it. The food is delicious, and we're all we're all hanging out having a good time, and we start doing speeches. Charle Bishop, that's now Charle Compton. She has a friend named Lee. Lee is a five foot two, ninety six pound Asian with a confidence of whatever the most confident body type is. I was gonna say the feigner pounds by foreigner people are like, you know what, I'm saying like consistently probably not the most like confident anyway, bodybuilder, I don't know. This girl gets up and I'm excited. She's got her phone out. She's doing the phone dance with her eyes. She's staring at the phone the entire time, which, like, listen, if you ever have to do a speech in your entire life, it's not about like how good of a public speakureer at that point, it's about like just say your shit. It's gonna be good or it's gonna be bad. But at the end of the day, no one really gives a fuck, cause, like like the bride and groom are so caught up in their own shit going on, it doesn't matter. She's doing the phone dance and she starts talking about Charrow, and it's like, I'm looking at her. It's a beautiful she's so detailed. She's talking about Charrow and their friendship and what they've gone through. I'm starting to looking at a different light if I looked at her bad light before, but I'm looking at her going wow, Okay, that's that's awesome. They have a good time. I Then she starts talking about Will And if you think I'm hard on Will in this podcast, you should have fucking seen this little Asian girl drop the goddamn hammer on this dude. It was like the roast of Justin Bieber, but all of them, all the best jokes combined into one. She started saying, when I met him, his teeth, I couldn't understand a word he would say. His vocabulary was cerebral. Don't know what it is about Bishop and her friends can't understand it. But they are all about vocabulary. That's all that they they you, if you meet Charle Bishop and any of her friends, you better say a big word like superfluous or you're fucked okay, because they know all the big words. She starts killing him for that, and it's just a bit of a deal man. She's just like murdering this dude. And Will's looking over at me like, hey, hey, I'm the monkey and the gift with the on life support. Like he was acting like that he was getting murdered over. But like you know me, I like the like to mess with the boy. So Will goes, sorry, Sli goes. She sits down, and then it's either my turn or Brad's turn. Brad lebron, that's how you say his last name Lebron. Okay, that's gonna be your name right now. If it's not, we'll fucking we'll edit something in with it. But Brad is supposed to go up next. Brad is shit scared of doing a speech, fucking terrified about it. I like, I didn't know how terrified he was. And then like I looked over during Lee's speech because I needed a break from the roast of my boy getting burned up, torched. I needed to look at something else for a second. And I look over Brad and he's literally palms in his face like this, just like rubbing his temples. And he's like, you can just tell, Like this man's like one someone jumping out of behind a tree, heart attack away from dying. Like that's how fucking close we're to going down. Lee goes and sits down. Now Brad's up. I like to start this part of the story with I love Brad. I think Brad is an outstanding person. When I first met Brad, it was a horrible first impression for the both of us. We didn't like each other, and now like we've become really good friends. Will starts filming Brad. I started filming Brad, and Brad starts off the entire speech with I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I listen, I'm messing this up. Oh I'm fucking this whole thing up. Like he starts spiraling, and he's like saying like small points of his speech while like plummeting to the ground on a straight nosed dive, like absolutely dying. And he gets quiet for a second. He's just like, it's super sad, dude. I have a whole video on my phone, but we're not gonna put it on the bus. Obviously we're not gonna post it. But like, but god damn man, that dude was he was dying, he was burning up. And uh, he like pulls his phone and he puts his phone back in and he just like says I'm sorry a bunch of times. Everyone's like, dude, you do You're fine, Just say just say the words now, it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be emphasis. And Brad's like he gets quiet for a second, and it's like he's quiet long enough to where you're like, man, this guy just really cares a lot about Will. Like that's really all he does. He just gives us. He just he loves Will so much, and he's worried about messing it up for Will. And that's how much he's being affected. It's not necessarily the speech itself, it's who the speech is about and Sony. Then then you it turns into all right, this is a like a forest fire, into like, okay, this is just a small, little like controlled fire, like we're gonna handle the situation. And he's just staring at Will and he's you kind of start to it's like quiet enough to where like, kid, someone's got to say something eventually, and he's like, can I just speak for my phone? And he grabs his phone. He does the speech, and the speech is beautiful. He does an amazing job. He says a bunch of things. How like at one point everybody here who knows Will could have called Will their best friend at one point. And he's just like saying these amazing things and I don't know, he finishes this speech. He did fine at the end, Like at the end, it was good. The first three and a half minutes were tough to watch, but it's because he just cared so much. I think that's where a lot of people, and I think anybody who knows Will, either from this bus or personally. I think you all realize, like that's the kind of person Will like, you just want to be around him. He's the kind of guy like I was told when I was a kid. I don't know if I was a kid, I was like maybe fifteen or sixteen, Like, in your life, you will make a bunch of friends, and like some of those friends will be seasonal, and that's It's okay, It's how life works. Like you're not gonna be the friends with everyone forever, but you're gonna meet I don't know, if you're lucky six people in your life that are lifelong friends. It's not just about the seasons, not just because it's just like where I am in my life and they're in the same place and we end up being great friends for a second and it dies off like the there's people that you just are truly your friend and like you just cherish them forever. And I think the most beautiful thing about that wedding is everybody on Will's side. I think they all felt that way about Will. It wasn't a seasonal thing for anybody there. And I think even the guys like Jack and Garrett, you guys in here like being a us and speak up if you want. Being around Will is the most fun thing ever. He's so easy to talk to. He's so easygoing, and I mean, I know now why he takes it so well in the chin. God damn charleing her for her friends. You should have heard the other speech, the Native of Honor speech. He was killing Will too. But it's the path, said the altar. Yeah, yeah, anyway, I ken that was that's Will suit And just being around Will is one of those people like you just like, he's just a guy you love. He's a guy you want to be around all the time. He's a guy you want to talk to. He's an easy person to talk to. He's uh God, he just I don't know what it is about him, because if you're like, hey, tell me a characteristic about Will, it's so easy. It's like there's not one specific one besides hard working that really comes to mind. It's always like there's so many things that Will does well. And one thing that he did with Charle, and I hope he's okay with me saying this is they went to like before marriage couple kinds like did you do that, Alex? Yeah, He's talked about that a lot on Oh, yes, I'm not a great listener. See that probably something I could work on on the bus. And did you do that when you were getting married? Yeah, how did you like it? I loved it? Yeah we should we probably we missed that. We missed it. We had to stuff things deep down. But Will when he started first started going, I remember that the first couple of times he was like, man, fuck this, I don't want to do this kind of att He didn't say those specific words out loud, but like you could tell he just didn't want to do it. But like after the first time going, man, he's just starting to talk about how like he really likes it, and he's like he goes and he just he just lets it out, starts crying. It's like it's about him and charl Then it's about just him, that's about just charing. They feel great, and uh, it's just that's one of the coolest things about Will, especially in the sport of football, because in the sport of football, there are so many people athletes, coaches, upper like up top people whatever the fuck that word is that just like are so blindfold focused, blindfold like blinders focused on what they're doing. They don't take the time to work on themselves. And Will being able to deal with the adversity that he has, and adversity is it's a It's always a hard thing to say because like, I dealt with adversity this year. But like, how many people do you know I have had an acl I feel like I've met like a thousand people that have been like, yeah, if I had two, you know, And it's like, which are so consumed in? But like Will his dad sent me this email about the speech I was gonna give. I was like, hey, I need some help, like and his dad sent me, Like all these things about Will's determination is his grit, his you know, the classic lines that Will says about himself, like him being obsessive of arrivals and having a plan and everything being strategic. He just handles things so well. He does such a great job of realizing what he can't control and what he can't control. And I think because of that, he has this ability to live lighter. And I just think that's so cool because I have an extremely hard time with that. Will is like because of how light he is and easy to be around. He's everyone's best friend. And the coolest thing is is like, how many you know? I never like? This is like if you were talking about people in twenty twenty one talking about we need to be more diverse. This is the most damn diverse wedding I've ever been to. Asians, Mexicans, black friends, like everybody was best friends with Like Will doesn't care about anything other than just having a good time in being friends. And that's and that's the cool thing. And that's super super rare to have. So good for you, Will, perfect timing, Thank you, Ah, free Fly probably don't read the call to action first. Okay, introduction. Brand's in US clothing all the time, and there aren't too many that I actually say that I love enough to wear on a consistent basis. Okay, Okay, they wrote this. There's lots of stuff they send us that we we like, but I do like Firefly as well. It's very comfortable. There is one brand that is so ridiculously comfortable that it's become a go to for the past couple of years. We haven't had this podcast for a couple of years, but they I know what they're saying. You know, it's been it's the fire free Fly rips. Free Fly makes performance clothes made from butter soft bamboo and literally feels like describing your own words. Butter soft bamboo would also be what I would say, Oh, joh insterfavorite product, cut that out, bloss. I don't have one. Whether you're outside, hitting the gym or lounging around the house, this stuff is outstanding. When you're at the gym, the last thing you want to do is feel restricted, especially in the waistband area. Right. He started to feel that the kind of fat guy vibe that maybe the ac hits you and a pretty girl walks by, and you're like, I don't want that. I don't need to feel kind of gooey. With free Fly, you don't have that at all. It's it's it's unbelievable. On top of being super comfortable with free Flies, bamboo clothing is U p F sun protection, wix Away moisture, and I won't hold odor So if you like your boy over here, A lot of times I forget to whar deodorant. Call it a flaw or not. Maybe I maybe I don't know, and maybe it's maybe it does fly when I don't put the other deoter on it. It's a stinky boy, right, and especially when you start sweating and it starts stinking out times two or three. It's a tough little gig. So with this free fly stuff, I get to not wear deodorant. Maybe me stink a little bit, but I'm it's wicking away the moisture. My shirt's taking it in. It's making me feel good. This is unbelievable. And here's what you gotta do. You can get twenty percent off when you go to FreeFly apparel dot com slash buffing bustin not buffing but bustin b U s s I N again, that's FreeFly apparel dot com slash bussing. Let's get back to the show, even though I sit here and stop my stories. So anyway, Brad does his speech. We've we've we've talked about how much we love Will. I wish there was an open mic at that wedding that had been super cool we did it. That's one thing I realized, damn. One thing, Irose that Will's wedding is how fucking crazy my wedding was. We had some crazy shit. You had doun at our wedding. It's what we're talking about, rightw Because I feel like those people come after me. But this shit was wild, dude, and this was just a smooth ass wedding. Everyone was having a good time. People were there to have a great time. Brad does his speech. I did my speech. I listen. If you guys ever want me to be a grooseman your wedding, Alex, your next one, Tayling. If we don't make it you want me, we'll still be best friends. In any of a speech, please God tell me to no, not wrap it up, but just do a little more work on it. I kind of just go up there and do speeches. I just talk. I just got to write it down, dude. I don't write it down. I wrote a little bit down, but I didn't write enough anyway. I enjoyed my speech. People liked my speech. But I gave Taaling a speech before and Tale looked at me like, hey, you fucked up your speech. So I feel like I had to give that insurance policy. So Friday night goes by, you boys not drinking, right, because we already talked about how I'm not like I'm all obsessed with this knee. I don't want to drink. I don't want to do any of that stuff. I just want to focus on football. Well, it was like my Frank the Tank moment. Because Saturday gets here. We hit breakfast with the boys. It's great, we're hanging out. There was this a little like a town center about five miles away. Town center, right, there's like thirteen people there and it's beautiful. Hang out, have a good time, go back, get some lunch. The boys start getting suited and booted, getting ready, and now it's like game time. We do our photos. It's it's like time to go. We have like fifteen minutes before we go walk out. Will is about to get married and Will is super nervous. So everyone's like, let's do a shot for Will. And I'm like, well, you know I can't not do a shot, right, you're here for the boy? Is there? It is that whiskey touched my lips and I was like, someone's going to die tonight, and I hope to god it's not me. But yeah, so Tailing, she doesn't have a mic, but you gotta text with me at what time? Six twenty six pm. I'm getting fucked up tonight. Prepare for the worst. All things considered, I think it was a pretty good night. Thank you. I appreciate that and Taylor, and I want to give Taylor a shout out on just a classic wife move. I was about four drinks in about fifteen minutes to tail and start giving me the Hey, you need to pace yourself, you need to do a chill, you need to relax. And I was about to clap her out.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I was about to give her a ooh. I was about to do the whole like couple fighting at the wedding thing. I was getting hot about it. Dude, get it. If you're gonna talk, Hey, if you're gonna talk, what's fucking Let's put our big girl pants on. Let's get in the mine.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get hot at me, Sam, don't be that wife. And I looked at you and said, I'm not saying this as your wife. I'm saying this as your friend. Yeah, I'm looking out for me. She was definitely looking out for the boy dude. And uh yeah, dude, I got four in. I hit up Harold because Harold and I were like, we're not drinking this week. I'm like, all right, I count a bill a buddy, and I told Harold I'm drinking. He goes what he yeah, but I'm just giving drink tequila and lime juice. I'm not putting any sugar in my body and anything like that.
Speaker 1: By the way, for those of you who want to drink responsibly, I'm not talking about quantity. I'm talking about how to feel better the next day. Because if you're I don't know, like a seventeen to twenty four year old, shit's not gonna phase you. So don't listen anything. I'm saying anybody over the age of twenty four, listen up closely. If your drink is brown, it's got a shitload of sugar in it. You're gonna feel like asshole the next day. If the clearer it is, the less sugar that's in it. I'm a tequila guy. I'll do vodka, but I'd rather do tequila. The Yeah Costamigos at the Wazoo, no free shoutouts. Costa Migos clone, you better send me a goddamn check. Buddy, I start drinking, Harold's like, okay, I'm in too, So me and Harold start going drink for drink, all right. Harold doesn't know that I like to play a game when I drink. The game is called try to get somebody else to die, so you don't look as bad, right, So I go and I find two or three people. I start scouting out my folks. I see Dennis Kelly, who is a tank, but he can be taken down. I see Harold Landry, low hanging fruit, so I don't want to get him first. And I see Adam, and I see Adam Bobo, and I'm okay, that's like, that's the porridge thing, right. Dennis is too much, Harold's too little. Maybe Bobo's my attack. So I get three drinks. I start tossing them out, and I had everybody with the same thing. Oh, Alex was one too, but I and Alex was a little bit of a vault at first. But listen, everyone gets cracked eventually, all right, with persistence. I get the drinks for these boys, and I hand it to him. Alex had his own drink in his hand. I had him with, I had him with. Hey, chug this drink. Dennis Kelly chugs the drink unfazed. Adam Bobo chugs the drink, starts screaming. Harold Landry chokes the drink and makes a face like he's about to throw it right then, and there I do not choke my drink. I sip casually. Now listen before we start thinking, oh, you don't drink. I was getting the fuck after it, but I need to make sure. There were a couple other people that were also as lit as me towards the end of the night, so it wasn't just a remember what Taylor did story you don't want to wake up in the morning as a guy. It's like, oh, remember what Taylor did? And everyone's feeling great and you're you're writing free hand poetry with a quick in your room, like you don't want that shit to go down for you, So I start doing I hit Alex like a Alex took that drink. He said he's with his wife Meg, right, Maggie, Maggie MEGGI Meggie, Meggie with an E, and Meggie's like, hey, looks at me, all fucked pompous. I'm not that guy, pal, you know he's the hey, pal, you're not that guy. But he's saying I'm not that guy. He doesn't do it, and I'm like, all right, Alex is out. I go back to Dennis. He chugs a drink. I'm drinking and drink I get Harold drinking and drink. Now, Harold's playing a game with me too called let's count the drinks. Well whatever. Harold would always say his number first. I would just add two, so he'll be like, what are you at? I'm like, well, we are you at one? I'm at three? What? He'd run and go get a drink? Hey, where are you at? Oh? I'm at five? Okay, I'm at seven?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Go guy, whatever, give a drink. Everything was going great until the speeches started. Dude and I I'm like, I'm like the groovesman table like, we go get her food tail and goes to pump cause said, she's an unbelievable mom. She's going to pump them taties, get that milk out for the babies. I go up, I get her. I come back down, and the speeches are going to start, but I go over and then the best table is at the best two tables are at the far end of the tent. It's where Darren Bates is. His wife would shout out, Darren Bates's wife, She's a fucking queen.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That chicker rips Darren bates wife. Harold is there, Dennis is there with his wife also a queen. But Bates, she bakes his wife showed out. So hey, Jerryan you like listen next time you see me. I showed out a little bit more. Harold's there, Bobo's there, Bobo's date there, Molly, who's a cool chick. She's chest pumping me in the middle of the night. It was hilarious. And I for you, who is Who's Jayon Brown? Was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ryan from hank Ten. Ryan from Hank Ten, walking a mustache, quiet cat though he's someone you need in the group. He's gonna have all ten people going crazy. You need that one guy who's in the back corner, chilling. Ryan was there too, so he added he added some good value, even though I didn't remember that he was there for a second. But she boy was a couple of drinks in, so it's all good. And uh uh. Bill Compton goes up. Now, I've been to a few weddings. I'm gonna go back a little bit to February when I was at my brother Chris Arnold's wedding. There's a guy named Jed Blinder. This kid is fit for a goddamn straight jacket. But he brought that he brought the noise, he brought the heat. He made everybody feel comfortable the entire time we did a speech thing, and every test time someone got up, he would be screaming at the top of his lungs for that person. And I thought to myself, next morning I go through, I'm gonna be that guy for these people going up to get the speeches. Bill Kompton gets up there, I start fucking ye ye, start getting after it for him. And it's like it started getting popular, right because Boba starts doing it, Alex starts doing it. Everyone's like cheering for Bill. Bill gets up there, and do you think Bill's by like walking to the UFC Watch out, watch out? Like he's fucking feeling himself now he's strutting the arms out. Bill gets up, cranks out a beautiful speech. He could see him tear up a little bit. It was beautiful. It's nice. It's about five minutes long, right, which is where you cap the speech. So where you cat those things. Anything over five minutes you're losing people. Bill does a great job. Bill goes and says, down, Charles Dad, what's Charles Dad's name, mister Bishop. So mister Bishop gets up there now let me explain mister Bishop to you. You meet mister Bishop and missus Bishop, you can see why Charles the way she is. Those two were the smartest people in the room. You can feel, you could see it when you talk to them. They just vibrated a higher frequency of intelligence. Extremely smart people. Mister Bishop gets up, He's got his phone. He starts to speech off and he starts the thing off going, I'll make this short and sweet. So I'm like, all right, we're about to go two for two. Starts talking and then he starts saying, starts talking about Charles and how much he's adversity, she's gone through and stuff like that, and then goes, I'm not going to tell her life story. In the same breath, goes when Charles was five, and then proceeds to tell us charles life story and dance Charles and tribulations what she's gone through. I'm fine, I'm sitting down. Adam Bobo and Harold Landry are not okay. Harold thinks every other word that mister Bishop says is the funniest goddamn thing that ever happened in his life. He's doing the theatric. I'm seven feet away from mister Bishop and Bobo, who I'm like, hey, guys, like thirty seven, he could probably helped me out. He's an adult, helped me out with Harold Bobo starts fucking buy into it. And now I got two children laughing their ass off and mister Bishop trying to have a moment, staring at his daughter, also staring at his phone, also sliding a bunch because that was the long ass speech, staring at uh, staring at his daughter, and I'm like trying to calm them down. I can't. Me and Mollie Bobo's day were sitting there like hurting cats, trying to get these two to just shut it, and it hardly works. My worst nightmer was gonna when mister Bishop like turned and looked at us like, hey, please stop. But he didn't do that, thank God. So mister Bishop hits us with I'm not going to over exaggerate an eighteen minute long speech? Right? Is that close? Alex?
Speaker 3: I would say nine? You think Bill's was two, and then mister Bishops was probably closer to eight or nine. Yeah, I think that's about right.
Speaker 1: I cut their micsuff, so, uh, mister Bishop had an eighteen minute long speech. The stories he told were amazing. I loved it. But when you're over here taking two children that are also your size, it was a tough task for your boy.
Speaker 3: Was it your idea to tell Harold to start drinking waters? Because he ended up with three tables worth of waters in front of him.
Speaker 1: He will, okay, we'll get to that. Yes, Harold had so many waters in front of him, and then, oh, spoiler, what do you happen when you drink a shitl little water? Herald? He had to pee halfway through mister Bishop's speech, and we'll not fucking stopped talking about how he' to pee mister Bishop's speech. And I'm just trying to be respectful because i know I'm gonna end up in a river in a second. So no, I'm about to use all my tokens of grace in about forty five minutes. And these speeches are over, so Harold keeps talking anyway. Mister Bishop gets Done's a beautiful moment we can start to seeing. Will you start to see will do the back and forth knee dance like his knees are starting. He's been standing up for a long time watching them give speeches. Someone should have got them chairs. Then then Charles's maid of honor gets up. Her speech is equally as long as mister bishops, but she also starts slaying Will on a few things. It's always about his teeth or his grammar, which is nice, I guess. So the speech is finally in, Harold sprints to the bathroom and takes his pee. And now we get to the river park, which we're all waiting for. Right, we're forty five mens into this thing. It's time for me to start telling you about the river. Well, I guess we're not gonna tell you about the river. We have to go back to another thing. Let's talk about some Georgia boots. Talk about Dundon. Georgia bot is the most comfortable boot in the entire world. Georgia boots are most of what Oh. Georgia butt is America's hardest working boot. For eighty years, Georgia Boot's been making boots that work as hard as you do. Now different for everybody else. That's why Georgia but has so many different boots. Uh. Tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. If I saw a guy at Will's going with Georgia boots, I'd be like this guy just gets it right. We're in Montana. The guy understands everything. Will went on a dozen hikes and he wores Georgia boots. I lad looking good even when I'm working, and these boots do that. Sometimes I try to take little studs for my football cleats and I try to stab them into my Georgia boots. That's how comfortable they are. That's how supportive they are. That's how beautiful and comfortable they are. These boots hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort. Go back to my last statement about football, whish we had something like that. That'd be unbelievable and as comfortable technology for an athlete. Shoe packed into a great looking boot oof great looking boots that are wildly comfortable at a price you can afford. These bullet points are really hitting home that they're comfortable and I concur whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort. A style Georgia boot offers the best work boot wedges and lodges around. God, these eyes, dude. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, metgar non puncture shank, non slip soul. They've got it. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code that's b u ssi ND for twenty percent off, and also Georgia boot your emblem. I'm looking at it on the thing here. Let's turn that thing into a hat. Dude. That's a badass looking little little logo. I know we've talked about it before. I think Portland was the first one to bring that up. But I'm doubling down on it so I can make get my idea. I'm the last person that said it. We didn't turn that into a hat, all right, Harold runs to the bathroom. I have this numb bit I do every time I go to a wedding. At some point in the wedding, when people are drinking having a good time. Usually it's at night when it's dark and it's like towards me in the night, people are dancing whatever, And I go and I tell everybody not to pay attention to me, and I pretend to be laid pasted out on the floor and I have somebody grab my phone and pan across all these people just talking and joining themselves, and then pointed at me. Laying on the ground like a dead corpse. Why Because I think it's funny and I'll tak myself too seriously. I also don't read a lot of comments, but when this video came out that I'm about to explain some of y'all and I don't want to. I mean this, with all due respect, are absolute idiots. There's no why would I post that video if I was actually face down in a river. First off, I'd be in a hospital. So you can't actually think that I'm that fucked up, right, I'm to harold nine drinks in in real life, seven drinks in now, this is a span for three four hours, okay, So I know Jack's trying to do the math. I couldn't drive, but I was okay, right because we don't drink and drive, folks not here. So I get a bunch of people to start coming out, well back up real quick. Will knows I'm going to do this. Will Will's very aware that I'm about to do the river thing. We've talked about it. He thinks it's hilarious. This will never piss off a guy like Will, Like we said, it so easy going and he's all about that content. He's all about them clicks. And he knew right then and there that this is going to get clicks. So I start bringing people out, and originally I was going to be completely naked. Now let me tell you something. That water cold bough, all right? And is it a mirror of Doulah, what's it? Yeah? Will's told me some things about our boy, a mirror of Doula, all right, and that thing. I can't let be naked into cold water and him looking at me. I lose a lot of respect for the boy, if you know what I'm saying. You know, I lose a lot of respect on my end of the tree because my man allegedly right allegedly now he's got a girl and everything. So but it's like that Budweizer can right there. That's what we're talking about. That's his peace, that's what that's that's Will's words, not mine. I haven't seen it, but we all peak. We've talked about that. So I'm like, I'm gonna go undies, all right, because your boy's a little and secure now, right. So I have my dress, shoes on, my socks. I stripped down and I tell these people to come out, and I say, hey, just don't don't pay attention to me, And so what do they do?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: No one fucking listens at all. No one listens. They say, they go, what do you do? I'm like, just ship the funding. It's like, chill. All I care about is blosketing the shaw of you guys looking like nothing's going on, and made deadness River. So if you watch the video, originally there's a bunch of sticks, so I thought it'd be hilarious. And my dead corpse was like face down over the sticks, like my legs would be in the air, like he's, oh, he's for sure dead. I start going down. And what I do is I so I don't spend three minutes in the water and actually die. I'm staring at bloss waiting for him to start the pan. And once he starts the pan, I know, I'm up. Your boys up next, So I'm I see him start the pan, I go face down, I get up. I think the SHOT's great. I walk back the listen. That's a raging river, all right. They call it white water for a reason. That's when the water's going fast enough it hits the rocks, it makes white water. It wasn't an easy task getting back and forth from that thing. But you boys got commitment. I came back out.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 1: Boss had to go. He goes, oh, we can cut some things, blah blah blah. Alex, being the good friend he is, goes, it'd be better. Who was just one shot though, so I had to get my ass back out there. Finally, people decide that the naked six seven, three hundred and ten guy is no longer an interest to us, and they turn around. They start talking and I go, I they what we say? There's a giant There's a giant rock. And I was like, I'll just drape my corpse over this rock instead. We got the shot. It's unbelievable. I think it's I think it's top notch, hilarious, hilarious, I think. And it's filmed like something from the office, like a bunch of people talking and then it pans in. It's just like all here's water and no one talking anymore, and this zooms in shaky camera and everything. Boss did a great job, dude. That was fun. The wedding was all time, man, it was really it was a really good time. But after this I had I'm not wearing my suit anymore. I'm not gonna go put on a monkey suit again. I'm I'm gonna go put my Dale Earned hard shirt, a black pair of shorts and some shoes. Now it's freezing the whole time because everyone says, oh, it's eighty in Montana right now. Fun fact, it was like like fifty. I don't know, but I was freezing cold towards the other night. But then we turned it up. Then the crew started to really start to ramp it up. We walk in, Will starts. They put up Masterpiece by the Baby. That song fucks so hard and obviously the Tier one, the Tier twos, and the Tier threes that are listening to this right now, you know that me and Will love that song. All these guys start getting around Will. They put the song on. There's this giant camera and Will starts doing his own music video, this thing, which I can't wait for it to come out. It was top dude. It was so fucking funny this shit he was doing. We're jumping around dancing. Will can't dance for shit, dude, Will can't fucking dance at all. It's hilarious because charl can cut shit down with her moves, Dude. If she swung around too fast. She knock a tree down. That's how fucking hard she rips on the dance floor. And it's not like you can tell who the professional cheerleader slash dancers are. I don't want to sound disrespectful. It's like calling a massage therapist and masseuse. I don't know what the terminology is, but these these women are getting the fuck after it. Yeah that's Will. Have you guys seen the video of Daron Baits posting God, it's hilous it. Will was hopping around like he's like Scottish or whatever they're doing. Hey, yeah, he's just stomping around. But it was so funny. And then like they're playing like a swag surf and uh, what was the what was the other? Anyway, it's a bunch of different dance songs and it's like a cluster of dudes doing whatever and then women breaking that shit down Like shit, you just kind of get a chair and go, I don't be disrespectful, but I'm just gonna watch this because this is like poetry emotion they're getting Like, dude, this little lee girl, I'm getting a drink at the bar and I gently stepped back on her foot. She says, I broke her toe. She said, she's goddamn liars what she is, but I step on the back of her foot. Kenny Will's groovesman goes, I saw the whole thing. Don't worry she wants to make an elaborate thing out of it. I respect it. I got some big feet and I was wearing my dressed shoes still at the time. Stepped on her toe and she's like, you boke my toe. You broke my toe. Allegedly was crying in the corner. Well, I don't know if she took some percosets or something, because fifteen minutes later, this woman is getting down like I shouldn't be looking, like looking at this girl with my wife around down like she's getting the fuck after it in a fun, happy, go lucky way. But that thing was moving up and down. I was like, I don't know what to do right. Girls were dancing ever as well. But it's like one section is like people are these women know exactly what they're doing, and the other section is just dudes jumping and hitting each other. The combination of people with slayers and it would go from like rap music like the Baby On then all of a sudden, Big and Rich comes on like a country song like save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, back and forth. So it was like a it was just it was just a fun, fun time. Dude. We had a great time. So they call last call at eleven o'clock and I'm like, I get Harold. Harold. Harold is now a walking zombie to him, I'm at forty two, and he sees that whatever never he can tell me. But he's been drinking waters so like like a lot, so like my boys, my boy's working through it. Bobo lost him for a little bit, but he's back. Dennis Kelly like a fucking Clydestale dude. The guy was just literally could have had like an ivy drip of alcohol into his vein and he would have been totally fine. The guy. I've never in my life seen a man drink the way he does. Jay's ripped up two. I feel like I have to say Ja's name because I love the boy. So they're calling, They're making last call, and in my head, I'm like, if I'm drinking for the first time, and however many months we went for me a year earlier, let's call it eighteen now, so it look cooler. I want this party to keep going across the street. This is bar called Corral. Corral. What do you do with people? You crawled them around? They call last call, We get the microphone. We say we're doing the Sparkler thing. Will cannot speak. Will Will can't Will is exactly what Lee described him as when they met him. He can't talk. I think his old teeth came back for a second. He was like like eyes were closed. It was the lights around, but no one was home. Like he was dead body and like me and Charro shout out to Charles. She danced her ass off all night, drank all night and was still like crushing it. Like I think she sweated it all out. She was like getting after it. We're like slapping one of the face. We're hitting him, going hey man, listen, like you've got. All you gotta do is just walk and go to your room and consummate your marriage. It's all you gotta do is walk and go to your room. Twenty minutes goes by, Sparklers are almost ran out, and we finally get Will to start walking, and I have this beautiful photo of Will. He I don't know. I think an aunt. He tripped over an ant or something like that, dude, and he fell over. He's dead on the fo Charles laughing. You can tell her. She look concerned her face though, like is he gonna die like this? It? And he's he gets up. I'm pretty sure he finds bloss somehow at the camera and points at the camera. You said you put it out the camera day? Is that using it? Yeah? Boss is standing over top of him. He points the camera and they they go on their merry way. Me new mission. Everybody's going to corral, that's what we're doing. So I start hurting the cats. Alex hits me with dude, I already threw up twice. Okay, I threw I threw up in the river once. I threw up. Oh so Alex in the beginning. Then, as we've already referred, I go, hey, Chuck, that goes not that guy. Pal Fast forward an hour and a half later, I hit him again, just hey, maybe lightning will strike. I'm hey, chug that drink. He stares me in the eyes and just cranks the thing down this whole time, just cranks it done. Get him a new one, cranks it again. This man vault is open. All the cash is out. You've been robbed, buddy, you were done. He's out it, he's out here. But guess what the man kept going. I start telling people we're going to corral. I think some people said to me, we're not going. I said, look over, this is what we look up this guy? What do you see? You see stars? When you see stars? What do we all want to be in? Left? We all want to be stars. Think about all your hope, streams and ambitions. So where's it at? It's act for no. I don't I don't want that. I don't want to want this star. But where'd you go? He went to corral? We hit like tailing. You better not, you better not do this. Forty people went now, not less forty or forty plus. We walk into this place. It is we're in Montana. We're not just in Montana. We're off a highway in Montana, like where there's like six people maybe in this entire bar, all locals. And there's this one dude, his name was I think Earning or something like that, has been going there for like thirty years. He was a logger. We get a tab going. The whole crew is getting after it there's country music playing. When we get in there. Within five minutes, Darren Bates has a new speaker. That music is now off and he's playing whatever music he wants. Bluetooth these people on the table, Yeah yeah, bluetooth on the table. People are rattle. Well, those people they end up fitting in just fine. Credit Karma Money is brand new checking account where you can win cash reimbursements for making purchases when you use Credit Karma. When you use your Credit Karma debit card, you can win daily instant Karma purchases reimbursement purchase reimbursements on items up through five thousand dollars. There's a common that that's how much money it is. Just pay with your debit card and if you win, you'll be notified on the spot and your Instant Karma cash will be added. I'm back into your spend account. Credit Karma has already given away over three million dollars in instant Karma to over fifty thousand Credit Karma members and counting over your FDIC Insurance spend account. For Okay, let's try that again. Because those open with the big with the big letters all put together, that's always tough for me open your FDIC insured spend account for free. There's no minimum balance for requirements, no overdraft fees, and free withdrawals from a network with over fifty thousand ATMs. Fifty that has a lot of ATMs only for July first through the twenty third, and when you make a purchase between July first and twenty third, you'll automatically enter and enter to win one million dollars. That's two commas. Credit card money progress starts here right now. Visit credit karma dot com slash win money to open your free account and start winning instinct Karma. Go to credit card credit Karma. Go to credit karma dot com slash win money to sign up for free and start winning instinct Karma. That's credit karma dot com slash win Money. Instant Karma is sponsored by credit Karma. No purchase necessary exclusions and terms apply. See Rules Banking Service provide by MVB Bank, Inc. Member FDIC, maximum bounds and transfer limits apply. Will always do that. So well, yeah, so we get to the corral. Now, I wasn't gonna say this before, but because of the story, I'm gonna say this part. I take my credit card out and I'm gonna do everybody a solid because we're in Montege. How much can it be your cost here? I have no idea. I give the guy my credit card and I say, hey, opening a tab for the whole entire bar. Anybody who's or is a drink between now, when I leave, it's on me this. He goes for the locals too. He was this guy Earn I think Earning. I think Ernest Earnie or something like that. He is a logger. Guy's outstanding. He's been going there forever. He uh, anyway, he was appreciative. We started, we were hanging out. Taylan has decided Taylor is my wife. For those of you who are Neil. Taylor has decided that Harold hasn't been drinking as much as he says he's been drinking. Because Harold is coherently looking tailor in the eyes, speaking perfectly English, saying I'm so fucked up right now. Oh I'm so drunk right now. And Taylor goes this dude as drunk as he thinks he is. So someone goes, gets a vodka water, tries to give it to Harold. Harold says, I don't want that drink. Taylor goes, he's gonna have that drink in her head. She takes his water cup in front of his face and pours the entire drink into his cup and then handed to him and then says, hey, chug that water. Right, says chug that water Alex. Alex is looking at Harold like, please, God, don't do this.
Speaker 5: And I were passing that water cup back and forth. So this is also my water cup. Now that is now vodka, So Harold. Harold's looking at to Harold's recollection. On the flight home, He's looking at Alice, going, why is this dude staring at me so weird?
Speaker 1: Like what's he want? Not knowing that Alice is just trying to save a life, right, He's just trying to save a human being from the uncertain death of throwing up. Harold chugs the drink per Talon's request, immediately stands up, immediately runs out of the bar, and immediately starts vomiting. He says, he opened his mouth and it did not stop. He lost it all out there. He comes back in, he comes to me like a sad puppy, says, I just threw up, and I start giving him the hey, buddy, it's all good. When you throw up. He feels so much better the next day. Think about this not gonna be in your system anymore. It's all good. And he goes. He goes, well, I threw up. I still drunk. It's like, yeah, it doesn't just sit in your stomach like the ship goes, and it goes across your body and it's what it does. So that was the end of Harold's night. I think he went home right after that. The wedding was outstanding. The place is great, that people were great. I think overall, it doesn't matter about the venue. It never does. It's all about the people you bring around. And everybody was. It was down to party that weekend. Everyone had a great time. It was awesome. Side note, Will's brother Cody was the joking scroll at the party of the entire week the weekend by far. Yeah with Taylor and she has a a mic. She said. At one point Cody had a glass in his hand and he just shattered it in his hand. That's kind of shit we were dealing with. But that was the wedding. It was unbelievable. Let's see, what is this barstool? This is freshly where's the thing is all right, I got it, Go ahead home, Oh man. Dinner time can be chaotic, but with Freshly it's easy. There's chefs take care of your meals a few nights a week and take the pressure off of you. We're all trying to get in shape and eat right. We all want to look good, right, take the shirt off. It's summertime, we're feeling, we're feeling ourselves. Freshly can help their delicious meals are designed by nutritionists and cooked by chefs, making it easy to eat better God, and hopefully make something for eyes. Ah, maybe carrots or some shit right, carrots up with eyes? Don't they stress? Tired eyes don't work very well. Just don't feel like cooking. Food that's fast doesn't have to be fast. Food. Freshly offers quality meals without the hard work of prepping, cooking, and cleaning. Freshly offers chef made, nutrient packed, delicious meals delivered fresh to your door, no cooking required. Grocery shopping and cooking can be a pain, especially right now, and with Freshly you don't have to. Your meals arrive cooked and fresh every single week, so you can keep your fridge stocked and skip the chick to the store. That's time, Time is money. Order is easy. Visit freshly dot com and choose over thirty delicious, satisfying, satisfying. So I think I'm gonna throw up in my mouth. Uh not because of Freshly, because for some reason I'm hung over two days later, not one. It's ridiculous. Ordering is easy. Visit freshly dot com and choose from your thirty delicious, satisfying, better for you meals like steak peppercorn sausage, baked penne or their chicken pesto bowl. Fresh You can fit your lifestyle with a variety of plans, meal and meals to pick from. I'm spiraling from that work for your dietary needs. We're gonna read every single word. We're gonna read every single word, preferences, taste, and the family size, and now our listeners can try Freshly for just six dollars and sixteen cents per meal. Very specific, but we need that sixteen cents. Stop searching the internet for healthy food near me every night and start living life fresh. Your meals are always delivered fresh, never frozen, and are ready to heat and enjoy in just three minutes. With new Meals at it each week. Freshly brings a convenience of chef made nutrition, nutritionness designed classics right to your kitchen. Right now. Freshly is offering our listeners forty dollars off your first two orders when you go to freshly dot com slash bussing. Stop stressing about dinner. Go to freshly dot com slash busting slash bustin freshly dot com slash busting for forty dollars off your first two orders. That's freshly dot com slash bussing for forty dollars off on your first two orders. Holy shit, dude, Oh my god. How do you guys listen to this shit? This week on Buffing with the Bulls? Yeah, boy, gotta get words out. Listen. We had a great time. Let's see some current events. Sure, let's oh listen events. This is a big one. And I don't know, like, I don't even know how to approach it because you don't ever want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: What is this.
Speaker 1: Of what you're about to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know who Carl Nasab is. Uh okay, So recently in the NFL, Carl Nazub is the first active NFL player to come out as homosexual. People say Michael Sam was the first one. I think the difference between these two is that Michael Sam never actually played a real step in the NFL game. He played some preseason, but I think I think that's about it. Carl just sounded like a three year, twenty four point three million dollars deal with the Las Vegas Raiders. Here's my stance on the whole thing. I don't care if you're gay. I don't give I don't think it truly matters what your sexual orientation is. I think if anybody really does care that much, like your dude, like, shit's not affecting you if you're gay or straight, Like we shouldn't. We shouldn't have to tell people are sexual orientation unless like it's in a conversation and we're like, yeah, by the way, you know what I'm saying. But given that Carl is the first one to come out, I think, you know, people say it's super brave, and it is. I think for him to come out and say the things he did about being gay, I and he said it great in his in his comments, he said, I hope someday like we don't have to do this where you don't have to come out as it's just it's just part of the deal. And that's and I one hundred percent I agree with it because as a straight guy who cares, you know, it's not like he's gonna try to come get you, Like what do you like? What are you mad about? Like if someone's gay or straight or bisexual or or whatever it is, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me for people to be uh all hung up on that shit be cause it's like, you know, jokingly, like if I was a single dude, it's like, Okay, good, one less dude out of the way, more for me and you right, like a Will Ferrell skit, but like, I don't know's here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something just walked in. It was Oh, he's Brad, he's working on the new music segment. We're oh cool. Yeah, So Carl came out as gay. I think I'm super happy for him to be able to get that. If he felt it was necessary to say that, I think it's gonna be awesome for anybody else. They you know, the talk in the locker room a lot is like they say, like there's two three statistically two or three guys in each locker room that might be gay and it's like if Carl being the guy to go be the first one to do that.
Speaker 1: I hope. I hope anybody who is gay and thinks they need to say it or need to strength to do it, I hope this is a cool opportunity and for them to go, hey, like, you know, I'm also gay, because it's like we got to stop living and like giving people titles of like, who cares what your social orientation is? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Have you played with guys who are openly gay in the locker room but maybe haven't gone publicly to the media.
Speaker 1: No, I've never not opened the gate to the locker room, but I've played. I mean, I guess he's openly gay now. It doesn't matter if I say anything. Eric Gunderson, he was a he was uh. He and I were the same. We both came in two thosand and nine into the University of Michigan. He walked on played all five years. He was my roommate my senior year. He's now openly gay in a relationship with somebody, and I think he lives in Chicago now, super happy about it, Like and it's like, yeah, who cares?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I think another teammate of mine who I played with. I don't know if he's out there openly, but he's gay. That's it's like, I just I feel like it's so weird to talk about, Like it's like it's Taylor brought up a good point when the when the Dave Portnoy sex tape came out and she's like watching it, She's like, Oh, I don't need to see this. None of my business. And now that's kind of how I feel talking about this is like, this ship is none of my business. It's none of our business with people's sexual orientation is at all. And if you're uncomfortable with it, it's like, you know, it's what's different shows for different folks. Like if you're not in like, if you're not into it, whatever, it's over. Did you see this clip of t O No, I didn't. I didn't do it, showed up.
Speaker 3: To Dion Sanders camp and started going off on these high school dvs.
Speaker 1: Did he Yeah, to is a specimen. He's forty seven years old. Yeah, oh broke kids off. Do you think guys like the like t O Chado Tracinco, Yeah, guys that are out of the game. You think that they really could still come back in and play right now, I don't know. I don't think. I don't know if guys can come back in or play or not because the deal is is like I don't I don't know how to know not content. I don't know how to play wide receiver, Like I don't, like these are high school kids, like stats, I don't know why I'm saying statistics so much says none of these kids are gonna make it, you know what I'm saying. Like, so you don't know, like you get one of the best DB's that's even like our first round kid Caleb Farley, who wants all the smoke from everybody, like he might have his ass up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's such a foreign world to me, the wide receiver and dB world. But I think it's cool as shit to see this. I think it'd be cool to get a guy like t O in a locker room and then have him go play a preseason game. Yeah, Like there's nothing it's not taking away from anybody except for maybe a guy who's trying to actually make the team. Like can put a guy there for a few snaps and say, all right, go give it hell and see what happens, and that'd be cool to see. But Ocho Cinco says he could t o from the looks of it, he looks Chris forty seven. He's jacked up. He looks good at him. Shannon sharp O, Jo Cinko. I mean, Joe Thomas couldn't play anymore, but he looks fantastic. Obviously cheating, but like who cares, right, Like, do your thing, buddy. I think I think that's bad ass. I think it'd be cool if someone if they let a couple of these guys strap up for a preseason game and go out there and take some steps like, hey, these are the three players are gonna run, that'd be pretty bad ass. So this clip's from Uh, there's a bike race, do listen.
Speaker 3: No, but it's good to see fans back out there, obviously, And here's a there's a little fan interaction.
Speaker 1: That went down this week. Oh good, oh good. Oh. The guy in the blue in the front is so happy he wasn't a part of that. Well, this is it again. There's a absolute traffic jam. As nice to see fans back out as nice to see fans about. That's another thing with the NCAA and u NC State and the Vanderbilt thing is, the stands are packed, no mask. People are doing like it's literally like twenty nineteen all over again. That's that's crazy. But I will say it's unbelievable to get back to normal, whatever your stances on the whole thing. I think all of us, one way or another, want to go back to a regular world. And I think the fact that we're getting to that is is pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The tight end you looks fire. I think it's badass when these people do that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I think Lane Johnson started like an old line one as well. Von Miller doing a pass rush summit scares the shit out to me because you know, if they start talking about you, the baby, this is how you beat this guy. I don't want those hands. I don't want people to know things that maybe somebody else knows about me. But the tight end you look sweet. I actually work out at Lipskin University all time. Trent Dilford there has done a really good job of setting up at school the way he went in, and he is having the best tight ends in the NFL. Go there and just be there around those kids. I think that's that's huge. And obviously Kittle is a he's a friend of the bus and he's a friend of mine. I think he's a that guy's he can do whatever he wants after football. He's setting himself up. He's gonna be he's gonna be well off in a lot of ways. And I think he's he's doing it right.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know how it is for these high school kids. Gotta sneeze, hold on, it's coming. Bless you, thank you, bless you, thank you, healing.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I think when I like when I was in high school and stuff, it was not high school. When you get to college, it's like, hey, stay in your line and you're an off it's a lineman, or stay in your land, you're a tight end or whatever. All of the wide receivers and the DB's and the running backs to act like this and some of the quarterbacks. I think it's cool now that people are able to find a voice, and I think it happened a lot with social media. Obviously the double edged sort of social media. Everyone's in your business, but at the same time you have to grow a brand, which is really cool. I think for any kid who's listening. You have an opportunity to go play college, you go play NFL. Like, there's always gonna be the old school cats that are like, you shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that, you shouldn't start a podcast, you shouldn't you know, be loud, and I'm not just here's what you should do, because it'll never fail. Be yourself. If yourself, you're not gonna have all the friends in the world because you're not gonna conform what everybody else wants, but you have a much tighter friend group and you're gonna be a lot more happy with what you're doing. Just be yourself and if that means you want to go out and do a bunch of stuff, as long as you focus on what's most important, which whatever sports that is, then you're good to go.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But I think Kittle is a perfect example of that. Guy gets after it in the football field. He has a lot of friends around him in the tight end world and able to create something that's really cool and and his brand is just blowing up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, that's the crazy way for people to monetize and make money now is like be yourself and sell yourself and it's that's pretty badass, man. So shout out to uh Kittle and the Boys and Kelsey for doing the tight end new thing. That's rad. I think that's it. I think we did it minute nineteen minute, nineteen hour nineteen. If it was boring today, go fuck yourself. I was really tired, but I had a lot of fun with you guys today. Seriously, each and every one of you on the YouTube on the thing. If you guys are thinking about it, we have those dad hats that just came out. Ye had dad Father's Day pass, but it's never It's never a bad time to give your dad a nice little, cool little deal. So go to is It Bus withth the Boys dot com or Barstool Sports dot com. Go to the bus and website. Get you some merch you need it. Got to have it. We had these shirts, Alex wearing the same shirt in the back there. I joked on Jack's grateful dead shirt, but honestly we could maybe cop that. Turn that into a Bus with the Boys shirt. Send your request, folks, send him out. We love you, big hug, tiny kisses.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys. Go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again, we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever.