Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final News round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. The Nazi, fascist, racist closing argument of Kamala and all her surrogates is getting more disgusting, more despicable, more atrocious and repulsive than ever. But that's only because they can't run on the fact that the border is more secure, because it's not. They have allowed cartels, they have allowed gang members, they have allowed people that have murdered Americans, raped Americans, including children, have committed violent crimes against Americans. They've allowed the drugs and everything else into this country. And Kamala Harris is on record, and what does she want. She wants, let's see, to decriminalize illegal immigration, pre housing, pre food, pre healthcare, education, legal driver's license, college education with Tim Walls, and then a pathed the citizenship. Oh and by the way, if you'd like a free sex change operation, they'll give you that too. It's insane, absolutely insane. So they can't run on a better economy, they can't run on law and order and safety and security in your town or city. They can't run on a good economy.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: Every time you go to any store you go to, you feel the impact of Harris Biden inflation. You know what it feels like every time you fill up your gas tank and you're paying a buck fifty more gallon than you were paying when Donald Trump was president when he left four years ago, and they can't run on You know, the world is a better, safer, more secure place either because there's nothing but chaos, in large part fueled by their policies as they turned to blind eyeda sanctions that were working in bankrupt erupting the iranium. Mullahs, the number one state sponsor of terror, has been doing nothing but using the hundreds of billions of dollars to foment terror in proxy wars against our ally Israel, not even given Israel the support that they deserve, not even close, just the opposite. They've been hurting their efforts in pretty unbelievable times. Now we have this big rally at Madison Square Garden, a place I've been too many times in my life. When I went to NYU, I actually lived around the block at the ninety what was I'm sorry the thirty fourth Street y On and ninth Avenue and thirty fourth and it was the worst play I lived in a closet. It was disgusting, and the approaches in it, it was disgusting. It was horrible. Anyway, Hillary Clinton, this is what she's saying about Donald Trump the event at Madison Square Garden, comparing it to Hitler and a Nazi rally.
Speaker 4: Listen, now, one other thing that you'll see next week, Caitlin, is Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that Neo Nazis fascists in America we're lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it now. It may be a leap for some people, and a lot of others may think I don't want to go there. I don't want to say that, but please open your eyes to the danger that this man poses to our country, because I think it is clear and present for anybody paying attention.
Speaker 3: Pretty repulsive.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Jerry Wartski is an Auschwitz survivor ripping Kamala Harris for calling the President a fascist like she did on fake news CNN on Wednesday, and allowing her surrogates to make remarks like Hillary Clinton and everybody else that's out there, listen.
Speaker 5: Rewards.
Speaker 6: I'm ninety four years old and survivor of Urschwitz and the dead marches. Adolf Hitler invaded Poland when I was nine years old.
Speaker 5: He murdered my parents and most of our family.
Speaker 6: I know more about Hitler than Kamala will ever know in a thousand lifetimes. For her to accuse President Trump of being like Hitler is the worst thing I ever heard in my seventy five years years living in the United States. I know President Trump and he would never say this, and Kamala Harris knows it.
Speaker 5: She owes my parents and.
Speaker 6: Everybody else was murdered by Hitler an apology for repeating this lie.
Speaker 3: Why did she wash Fitles or President.
Speaker 6: Because he's a manch I believe that President Trump is definitely going to be good for Israel because everything that he's done up to now.
Speaker 5: Was in favor.
Speaker 6: He never double crossed anyone, and he never showed any weakness.
Speaker 5: Washington, President Trump pray for the.
Speaker 6: Hostages at the oil and getting spend time with him, so mannionful.
Speaker 5: He has always suit with the Jewish people and the State of Israel.
Speaker 2: There has never been in the modern error a US president that has been more supportive of the State of Israel than Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump. Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 2: That you know, many presidents have promised, never fulfilled a promise to move their embassy to its rightful home from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Donald Trump made that happen. Helped make that happen. Donald Trump also recognized the West Bank all On Heights as Israeli territory. No president had previously done that. Donald Trump, after October seventh, believes that Israel has the right to win their war against radical Islamic terrorists. Those words that Kamala wants you to be courageous enough never to use, like the term illegal alien. Anyway, Elena hobbs with us. She's the legal spokesperson for Donald Trump. She's going to be at the Garden Rallied this weekend. Alena, great to have you back on the program. How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm great. Thanks eleven days for getting there, Sean.
Speaker 3: We're getting there.
Speaker 2: Beginning to feel it yet losing a little sleep like everybody else.
Speaker 7: I don't think I slept an hour last site truth so old. You know, it's a tenth time in our country, and with their rhetoric, like you just said, it's just a disgusting time. Frankly, I'm disappointed in what they're doing. What Hillary said, I'm not surprised, but I'm disappointed.
Speaker 2: I mean, here you have a ninety four year old man nine years old, lost his parents Auschwitz, survivor, knows all about Nazi death marches, and he's right, she owes people an apology, but it's never going to happen. If anything, in the next eleven days, this rhetoric is going to be more intensified. Now we have had Mitch McConnell, who I'm not a fan of, and Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, warning Kamala Harris that she could be encouraging another assassination attempt on President Trump. Now we had the Butler incident. He became within a millimeter of dying. I'm not sure if you were at that event, and we had the attempt that Trump International would be assassin down there. We have Iranian hit squads in the country, and we know for a fact they're targeting the entire family. I mean, these are very very dangerous times. And if you call somebody every single day a Nazi and a fascist and a racist, well I guess they're basically saying you are evil. Will some people interpret that in their sick minds as they're doing God's will to take out evil.
Speaker 7: Listen, Sean, I got a visit from our friends in DC telling me I'm a target. You know, this is what they've created. Anybody that stands with making America a great again. And I don't even like to say maga anymore because it's not a cult. It's about making our country great again. To say that we are like Hitler and what am I a soldier of that? That's the most disgusting thing. I am married to a Jewish man who has family that dealt with the Holocaust, that was involved, and it is the most atrocious thing. My parents are from Baghdad, Saddam Husaines, you know, territory and dictatorship. People that know know, and to use terminology like that in such a fashion that is frankly irresponsible. I do blame them for some of the hits and the attacks and the warnings that we've all received as part of the Trump campaign. Dan Scavino put a statement out and said, blood will be on your hands if anybody on Team Trump gets hurt, because that is the rhetoric, and what they're saying we do is exactly what they're doing. You're having a rally to make America great again. There are going to be people that love this country more than life and are sick and tired of seeing the demise of our children, our borders, our economy, and just want to see America thrive. That is not hitler. That is patriotic, and patriotism is not something I'm going to be ashamed of, but that's how they want to behave. Meanwhile, Kamala's husband's hitting people, and we've got you know, Hillary Quinton's got some nerve talking with who she's married to and what he did in the Oval office. It's a distinct.
Speaker 2: But by the way, you're talking about an accusation that was printed by the Daily Mail about Doug Mhoff on top of the issue of him impregnating the nanny when he was married to somebody prior to Kamala, and nobody in the media, you know, even discusses it. But you know, if it was Donald Trump, it would be from page news and the talk of cable t for months.
Speaker 7: On end, and eighty five million dollars by a jury in New York for defamation when he did nothing but say he didn't do it. Look, we are in six times. There is no reason that New York Cities MSG is going to be filled on Sunday other than the fact that even the Blue states, even people that they thought they had in their pocket, are waking up or getting out to vote early, and the polls are showing their voting. Trump America is tired of everything that we have seen and talked about Sean for the last three and a half years, the law fair, the nonsense, the noise, the political attacks. We don't want to talk about politics every minute of every day. We want to thrive, We want to be safe. We don't want our children transitioned behind our backs. And that is what the people showing up on Sunday stand for. So it's a disgrace. I look forward to speaking at MSG. I think it's going to be an epic time. But only Donald Trump could pull that off. I'll tell you, I'm so proud to stand with him and like that Auschwitz survivor, Shame on you, Hillary and Kamala at that, shame on you truly.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, We'll come back more with Donald Trump's spokesperson, Alena Habba on the other side. Right, we continue now with the legal spokeswoman for President Trump, Alena Habba is whell Us. She'll be speaking at Madison Square Garden at the rally this weekend. You know, you mentioned our friend Dan Scavino, who I've known for a long time, and he used the term blood on your hands. You know, I watched the president earlier today with Alexus Nungary and her little folve year old girl, Joscelyn Nungary. This was in Houston, Texas. Was brutalized for two hours and murdered, whether by what we believe to be Harris Biden unvetted illegals. The same thing happened to a mother of five by the name of Rachel Morin. The same thing happened to Lake and Riley, and Bill Clinton even said, well, if we just started, we just vetted the people, you know, probably Blake and Riley would be alive today. I'm like, yeah, no, no, Adam Schiff. You know, there's not brain surgery here. But there are dozens of Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden, unveted illegals Americans. There are dozens that have been raped, including children that have been raped. There are hundreds of other Americans victims of violent crime. Never mind the fact that known terrorists are in the country, ex that we don't know where they are. They have people from over one hundred and eighty countries that have entered our country illegally, over and a half plus million people. And add to that cartels, gang members coming from our top geopolitical foes countries would terroritize, like Iran and Syria and Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia. I don't think they're coming here at all, Lena, because they want a better life for themselves and their children. And I think you talk about one day, I don't think. I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong. One day We're going to wake up and there's going to be an attack on this country, and it will be an attack by unvetted Harris Biden illegals. And I think it's a matter of when, not a matter of if. But I do pray to God that I am wrong. I'd love to be wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree with you. I agree with you. Want you take those agents out of the irs and their salaries who are targeting good Americans, and instead you're going to have to beef up our FBI because we're going to have to watch all of these illegals and monitoring the terrorist organizations that they've let come in. And the other thing was the three hundred and twenty five thousand children that are missing. They are missing, they are being sex trafficked, they are being killed, three hundred and twenty five thousand children. They have already blood on their hands, and it is an utter disgrace. They don't care about America first, President Trump does. This is not America first policies, This is America last. And the corruption that you're seeing with California, for instance, allowing them to vote saying, you know, they're criticizing people for taking a driver's license. If you go and ask for a driver's license, to get criticized, that's what they want. They want to flood the polls because they can't win on policy. You ask Kamala anything about policy. Her response is to slam Donald Trump as a person. That's it, that's all she's got because she has no policy. She's a flip flopper. She was completely irrelevant until now, and she's a puppet and they put her in. And we even saw Obama talking to Joe Biden. He said it's the best himself. She's not strong. She's not strong, she has no policies of her own, and she's ruining our country. She is still in the White House. She doesn't have to talk about policy. She can implement them now, and she's not doing it because it's all bs.
Speaker 2: You know, it is amazing. And then that was the one thing that came across everyone on fake news. CNN even acknowledge it was a disaster this town hall because she can't expose what she really thinks. Well, you're going to be speaking this weekend at Madison Square Garden. I'm sure that's going to be pretty cool when you think of all the people that have over the years taken to that stage, and I'm sure it's going to be a rip roaring time.
Speaker 3: And we appreciate you always being with us. Alena Habba, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: So much.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the.
Speaker 1: Program continuing to build a foundation for conservative victory.
Speaker 8: Victory.
Speaker 1: Now back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five Now to the top of the hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. You want to be a part of the program. It is election day in America, by the way, some states I think George is one of them. Don't quote me on it. We tell people it's of public service, doesn't matter your party affiliation. That if you would like to register to vote as an American citizen, which you have a right to do, and as long as you're not a convicted fellow, follow the loss.
Speaker 3: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give bad advice, but if you like to find out when registration ends in your state, some people have voting day registrations, some states do rather. And if you want to know when early voting starts and stops, or how to vote by mail, whatever, we have that as a public service.
Speaker 3: On Hennity dot com.
Speaker 2: We have the Kamala files, which the state run media mob refuses to ever play Kamala or radicalism, extremism in her own words. That is available. You can share it with your friends, your family, your co workers, your neighbors. You can put it up on social media. It still could be helpful for people that have not voted JET, which is still a majority of the country, and the walls files also. I mean, he's another radical and an extreme person. Again a public service to inform you the voter, to be an informed voter. But listen, we're going to get to your calls here in a second. I want to remind you about the IFCJ. They've been doing phenomenal, phenomenal work. Israel is under fire unlike any other point in its history. The worst terror attack October seventh, over a year ago now and the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day.
Speaker 3: How do you think America would react to that?
Speaker 2: And anyway we see, we saw people murdered, kidnapped, we saw people tortured, raped, beheaded. And I'm not sure what part of this the left in this country doesn't get that war rages on today. They're battling the Huti rebels, firing missiles into Israel. Hamas out of the south at a Gaza firing missiles into Israel. We see his Bolah Islamic jihad from the north at Elebanon firing missiles at Israel. And now the Iranians directly are firing ballistic missiles at Israel. And it is now left thousands of tens of thousands of Israelis. They are now displaced. They need bear necessities. They need our help. Let me put it very bluntly. In other words, they need food, water, shelter, they need medicines, and they need it like yesterday. Here's the best part. The IFCJ has been on the ground from day one, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and they are able to help all of these displace people because of our generosity. We hope you will consider whatever you can afford. And if you donate today because of a generous IFCJS supporter, they will match whatever amount of money you give, doubling the impact of your generosity. So please let these these people know in Israel that we care, that we have moral clarity, that we stand with them in their battle against radical Islamic terrorism. You can call and donate that way eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, that's eight eight eight four eight eight, IFCJ or online, it's support IFCJ one word dot org support IFCJ dot org. Unbelievable times that we're living in. I will tell you that, you know, it's very rare that you have. We have all these celebrities, Eminem really supporting Kamala. Okay, Beyonce, Great, Gretchen Whitmer mocking Christians. Holy Communion didn't work out too well. Barack Obama lecturing quote the Brothers about being misogynistic and sexist, that's why they're not interested in voting for Kamala. Pretty obnoxious Stacy Abrams saying about African American men that they they're being racist and sexist. If you want people to vote the way you want them to vote, it's kind of stupid to, you know, insult them and be rude to them and condescending like that. But that's what their strategy is. And you've got all the celebrity power in the world. You know, A haggard old Bruce Springsteen. I've never been the biggest Bruce Springsteen fan.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 2: I like a lot of other musicians a lot better. Uh, some friends of mine like them a lot. I would much prefer to go to a Billy Joel concert about a student Square garden, then to a Bruce Springsteen concert. Sorry, and if you want, like a real I'd rather hear anthem songs from bon Jovie. Does that surprise you, Linda? I hate him both. So yeah, you hate everybody. You hate anybody that's that's not doesn't agree with you on these things. I got it, and it was just kind of nice. And I bring all these celebrities you know up, you know, because they're not helping Bill Clinton saying well, e Lke. And by the way, Carry Lake is you know, very tragged Wilman like, oh my gosh, and you know what Carry Lake's answer was. It was hilarious. He actually goes, I don't think I'm in the age bracket. I think I'm probably too old for him because I thought he liked interns. I was like, ooh ouch, bam boom. It was pretty pretty funny and pretty powerful.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was nice to see for once one musician in this case Jason Aldean, who I've met and like a lot. I like Jason Alden. He puts on a hell of a shaw. He really does amazing for former great singer. And anyway, he was at the Duluth, Georgia event and this is what he said.
Speaker 8: After Hurricane Heleen came through and devastated part of our state of Georgia. Here in five days, President Trump raised over six and a half million dollars for Georgians to help rebuild our state. When nobody else was doing anything, President Trump stepped up, even when he wasn't in office, stepped up to help our state, the state of Georgia. And to me once again, once again, it showed me what kind of person President Trump was at the at the heart of it all.
Speaker 5: So that is my friend.
Speaker 8: That's that's why I'm friends with President Trump. That's why I'm gonna cast, already cast my vote Monday for President Trump.
Speaker 5: As a matter of.
Speaker 8: Fact, Now that being said, I've seen firsthand how the media can.
Speaker 9: Twist the truth.
Speaker 8: They've done it to me simply for putting out a song called try that in a Small Town. If you guys remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the song simply called.
Speaker 8: Out people for trashing our cities, harming people, disrespecting law enforcement, and costing our taxpayers millions of dollars for their unruly behavior. But no one is only receiving ended lies and fake news more.
Speaker 3: Than President Trump.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: He endures more than the average person can fathom. And the fact that he doesn't need to be here, but chooses to be here says everything I need to know. He's a president who, when knockdown, gets back up, raises his fist in the air and says fight. And to me, that's a warrior and that's who we need running this country right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's nice to get you know, somebody. And there's been a couple of NFL players that have come out hard for Donald Trump and have been supporting them. We know Dana White supports them. And anyway, so Harry Enton is on CNN and again, I just want you to hear this anecdotally, because the only poll that is going to matter is going to be, you know, the final tally of this election season. And it's a season. It's election day today in America. If there's voting going on, it's election Day. But on November fifth, they'll start counting the ballots in every state. I don't know if we'll know the results that day or the next day, or the day after or whenever, but I'm hoping that if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, that you will just act as though your vote is the deciding vote in the entire election. And everybody should have that level of urgency and bring fifteen people with you to the polls that are registered to vote with you. But here's even fake news CNN, this guy that analyzes their numbers and that Trump could even win the popular vote. And there's now four polls this week that showed Donald Trump leading Kamala Harris nationally. But again, assume that your vote is the vote that will decide the election.
Speaker 10: Listen, Trump may win the popular vote, John, You know everyone has been talking about this idea that Trump may win in the electoral college, but Kamala Harris may win the popular vote, but Trump may finally get his great white whale Harris versus Trump national margin. You mentioned that New York Times paul a tie. That's actually right in the the middle of the spectrum. When we're talking about recent polling data, you don't have to look very far to find Donald Trump ahead nationally. He was up by two points in the CNBC poll up by three in the Wall Street Journal poll, very close races within the margin of error. But then the same thing on the other side, right, yeah, Harris up by three points according to IPSOS. The say twenty four you gov poll it's a bunch of academics also has Harris up by three. But the bottom line is with the popular vote, which we really haven't focused upon, a very very tight race.
Speaker 7: John.
Speaker 10: Fact is, Donald Trump is very much in a position he could win the popular vote, which of course is something he would.
Speaker 3: Absolutely love to do.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, especially coming from Big News CNN. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Many of you have been very very patient here. Let us say, hey, Paul, how are you Wisconsin?
Speaker 3: We need you now.
Speaker 2: You've got to send a candidate there. Eric Colvin is running and apparently has a chance to defeat Tammy Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome, Well you can make it happen.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 9: The reason for the call and how your show evolved today with the Jewish people involved, is really awesome. I'm a Christian. As a demographic to Christians, we are not showing up to vote. So it's a call to action for all of us Christians and our Jewish brethren to get out there and vote. That's the main gist of my call.
Speaker 2: So I saw two articles. A matter of fact, Linda was the one that sent them to me. How there are there's an estimated thirty million evangelical Christians that won't be voting this year. I'm like, are you not paying attention to the radicalism? You know, no restrictions on abortion in month seven, eight and nine, but you know, I mean, this is how radicalized they've become. Or in this look look where Kamal is from California or Tim Walls of Minnesota. States that allow gender or firm care for minors without parental consent. I would think that that would matter to Christians. Is over ten million hunters in this country that are going to vote according to this article, I'm like, do you not hear her say he believes in a mandatory gun buyback program? Keyword mandatory. Let me interpret that for you. That means confiscation.
Speaker 9: But to my point is, as Christians and Jews would believe in, you know, God, it's our duty to vote for the candidate. There's no perfect candidate, but the one that aligns the best with God's you know plan for us and his words. So that's all I got to say, Sean.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate the call and the reminder. Thank you, all our best to all our packer fans. Okay, let's get back to our films, shall we. Uh, let's go to John and San Antonio. Hey, John, how are you glad you called? Happy Friday?
Speaker 11: Thank you, Sean. I was calling regarding the intelligence reports, the continuing intelligence reports of the Iranian hit teams that are in the in the country to assassinate Donald Trump, and what I was mentioned. Wanted to mention this because it's been, as I say, ongoing. These these intelligence reports have happened throughout the summer. Trump was briefed a month ago. He asked for the government to raise the profile on this, and I don't think they have. And I heard Representative Mike Wallace talk about it last week and he was referring to the vulnerability of Trump's plane, and the people I've spoken with they are dismissive of it. You know, it's kind of far fetched, and I think people always think of these things are far fetched until they happen. And what I was hoping for is, because you've done such a good job with the early voting. I'll reach to the people that I think you've been a big contribute to the to the Republicans voting early.
Speaker 9: I know myself is included in that.
Speaker 11: But I was hoping you might be able to appeal to the public about this and as they say, make people more aware of this. I think people need to expect that there's going to be another event in the next but.
Speaker 2: Before, I mean, God help us. This is where this rhetoric. This is what Ronnie Jackson was saying on the program yesterday. If you continued to call somebody Hitler or Stalin or Mussolini and call him a fascist and a Nazi and that is all you've got for a presidential campaign and the guy was president before, it is a repulsive, disgusting low lie. You know, at some point is somebody going to take this information and say, oh, maybe this man is evil and they're doing God's will and helping the country.
Speaker 3: You know, there are sick people out there that hear this.
Speaker 2: I don't call Kamala, you know, Satan, I don't call her a Nazi or a fascist. Unbelievable. All right, that's gonna wrap things up. But today this that this rhetoric has got to stop. This is now repulsive, but more importantly, it is dangerous. It is radical, it is extreme. It is evidence that the Harris campaign has nothing to run on. This is desperation on their part. But we've already had two would be assassins, and I will tell you if it doesn't stop. I mean, can you imagine if conservative commentators ever did this, what the outcry would be like. Rightly so in the country, this is madness, all right. We got full election coverage of all of this, and as we now head into really the final week before election week, we will have Clay Travis, Tommy Larrence, Senator Haggerty, Glenn Younkin will join us tonight. Janine Piro, Jimmy Fayla. Please set your DBR nine Eastern Hannity on the Fox News Channel. Have a great weekend on Monday, eight days until the actual election day, although every day there's voting is election day. We'll see you then, have a great weekend. Thank you for making the show possible. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation they support America's greatest heroes, that's US service members, first responders that die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty Now, plus the Foundation helps homeless vets. The Foundation's gold Star their Falling First Responders, Smart Home and Homeless Veterans programs. They all honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women that risk their lives their bodies for our country and our communities. The Foundations Never Forget programs engage people in nine to eleven remembrances all across the country. They have over eighty runs, walks, climbs, and dozens of golf outings every year. Now the Tunnel to Towers Nine to Eleven Institute helps educate kids k through twelve about America's darkest day while helping our nation to keep its vow to never forget. Please join us help Tunnel to Towers their important programs, and we ask that all of you join us commit to eleven dollars a month. Go to their website, the letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.