Speaker 1: Welcome to the season finale best of episode of Busting with the Boys. I'm your narrator Jp Hovey. But before we get into the episode, as always, we got a shout out the strongest, most advanced vehicle on the road today, the Chevy Silverado. The Chevy Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, and hardworking, just like every single person that listens to this podcast. But hey, football seasons is in full swing and it's time to up your tailgating game. The available multiflex tailgate comes with six convenient configurations that will give you a step up on your tailgating game. There's the primary tailgate, which opens with a push of a button on the keyfob or from the inside of the truck a push to start a tailgate if you will. The inner gate folds down to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. There's also an easy access configuration where the innergate folds down, allowing you to reach farther into the bed for the back of the bed beverages where they're the coldest, can also become a desk or a surface fear tail getting meal. It does everything, man. The Chevy Silverado is modern in advanced with a ton of grit and a partner in getting things done. Chevy Silverado as strong and dependable as the people who drive them, the strongest most Advanced Silverado ever. All right, let's jump into the best of episode. We're starting out with episode eighty, the first episode of season three.
Speaker 2: Maybe in twenty twenty one, we're gonna take a nice little step back. We're gonna sit down, and we're gonna sit in front of our keyboard, and I hope Garrett learns this lesson. We're gonna sit in front of our keyboard and we're gonna think, well, maybe I shouldn't tweet that because maybe my opinion really doesn't matter as much as I think it does. But Dori Jackson, well maybe I'm not gonna tweet that out because I've never played Corner before, Right, Maybe I should tell this usc cornerback those drafting eighteen overall. He's trying, But I've never played corner at us. See, so maybe I shouldn't say anything at this moment. Now, this is my podcast, and I will only people only want to talk when I ask them to. So if someone's roving their mic right now in front of me, they need to they need to do a dory is I probably shouldn't say that, and what we have said about that, You're okay, But Will goes viral again and you think he made a great play. What's he got next? What's the next big thing that Will's gonna do? Right, Well, he did an amazing job. Will comes in. Will calls me the day before it becomes a viral sensation on every single sports platform. He calls me and I'm gonna show you the face he gave me right now. So it's like boar and I'm like, hey do and I got oh what happened? Like this is my head right in my mind? Maybe maybe he's in the middle of the haircut right like I'm thinking like, okay, maybe he's not fully done. He's Barbara, need to take a break, he go. He just looks at me like this. Oh dude, he looks at me like so.
Speaker 1: The next clips are from episode eighty one.
Speaker 2: Johnny Manziel came in same draft class as your favorite Tackle to Watch now Me was on Mike's podcast, Mike Stud's podcast or just Mike's podcast.
Speaker 3: Shout Out his podcast You Never Know.
Speaker 2: Johnny was on there and started saying things that he wished he handled things better in Cleveland, and one thing led to another, and he said, he wasted two years of your life. Like when you hear stuff like that guy with talent like he did in college and obviously it was what it was. What do you think about that kind of stuff? Do you have any animosity towards him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I like Johnny a lot.
Speaker 6: I even liked him when he was my teammate, even though he was doing knucklehead stuff like showing up drunk to meetings and practice and not giving any sort of effort.
Speaker 2: Joe Thomas Bake, fan of Joe Thomas. I'm a I love the guy. He and I had a couple of situations. I was at the game he was playing. His last football game was against the Titans, and we uh, he went down with the TRICEP. There was an awkward situation ride, Oh yeah, I want to go jog up to him. Oh, you've got it ready, And I went to give him a little pat in the ass, and I pat him and that when I tailed off, And let me tell you what, that might have not been much for Joe, but that was a nice we don't say dumb shit in the media. You see them shit on the army, you know what I'm saying, and then we tweet them ship like but we when you see us talking to me the Titans media.
Speaker 7: Yep, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Well they're a hell of a team and they're going to there's no Bulletimoretia like that.
Speaker 8: Buckets all mad because we don't give answers like hey, you want to hear that, just go the bucket.
Speaker 2: Swallow the marbles in your throat, dude, you know what I'm saying. Buck for God's sake. But we're on the bus. We're all for of the That was a good one.
Speaker 7: That was a good one, dude.
Speaker 3: All the marbles in your mouth, dude, you piece of ship.
Speaker 2: You know, Bucks will sit up? Yeah, plays gars.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is episode eighty two featuring Devin White.
Speaker 3: We gotta get Devin White hosting. What are you wanting to host? To get the Kentucky Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 9: Derby like I had when it did the Louisiana Derby that's in New Orleans and I was a good whole step. Like you know you're going to you know you're going to show talk to the people you walk around, you know, you just do all the hull blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, interview people doing well.
Speaker 8: We will use this clip and pub you and try to get to the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 3: That Devin White.
Speaker 5: Actually I can really talk voices.
Speaker 7: That's the crazy thing. I know.
Speaker 9: Von Miller and the chickens like, so what y'all bring him to the derby before y'all need me?
Speaker 7: You do anything for me?
Speaker 2: You mean you you should said you be doing anything for you doing anything for me? I mean if somebody kicked in the door of this bus right now put a gun to my head and said that you guy in the with the black hat and the black shirt on, you gotta suck this dude off. You gotta suck bloss off to save your Otherwise I'm gonna kill this guy.
Speaker 8: He doesn't know who I am. To save your life, I gotta suck bloss off. Yeah, does he have to finish.
Speaker 2: Bill's Mafia is the most like legit, over the top fan base of all time.
Speaker 8: I almost signed with them my free agency year. That's when I found out I had the old UH tumor that got downgraded.
Speaker 3: To assist in my brain. Yeah, yeah, I go.
Speaker 8: I get my c spine MRI from stingers I've had in the past, and the DOT pulls me in and says, you think this could be a tumor, and we're not talking about football right now. We think that, you know, it probably be better if you go home to take a better look from a neurologist to look at your brain because this could be a tumor. Redskins send me up. I fly back to DC that night, go get a brain MRI. Right away, I'm walking up the stairs and the neuro radiologist is looking at my MRI. He's on the phone with our with our Redskins doctors, like, you know, we might have to look at getting this thing removed. This is just what I'm seeing. We'll send it to a neuro and I'm listening to the conversation. I come outside and then the person who walks me up knocks on the door. It's like, hey, Will's out here. He's like, all right, hey, I'll call you back. Hangs up the phony. It says, Will, what's going on, man, how you doing? Come on and blah blah blah. And I'm like, hey, I overheard what you're saying, Like, just let me know what you see right here, And he's like you know, we don't fully know what we have, but you see this outlying. He's saying, you see all this stuff around this white mask that's in my sarahbellum. He's like, you might be done playing football, Like we might have to get this cut out. You know, you get a titanium play put in, you might be able to still play all. I'm like, look, I'm not if I have some tumor that got get removed, I'll be done playing football, like you're not. Just just tell me what you think it is, right, And he's like, this could be a cancer's tumor.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: Will no more tomorrow when we talk to the neurologist or the neuroscientists whatever they're called. And so I call my dad because I want my dad, and I'm like, hey, don't tell mom. He's getting a little choked up. It's starting to bring back a little memories for the boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And so I go home and I'm like, this is what they are thinking it is. How am I gonna tell? You know, Charles on everybody else. The neurlogist calls the next day. He's like, will I know you've probably been sweating it up all night. But I promise you this is not a tumor, this is not cancerous. You just have assists. I believe that you've had this cyst in your brain the entire time since birth. He's like, you're just gonna have to get this checked out semi annually, but you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know that. So thank God.
Speaker 8: And I actually just got my brain numri last week and there's been barely any growth. But he's like it still assists, like you you're fine now. Episode eighty three with the Boy Dennis Kelly put.
Speaker 2: Up and then Keith calls it four more dudes up, and this is kind of just standing over me. He's standing over me, and I'm like, you know, I'm like, hey, Dennis, go back to your chair. And he's like sorry, Like it was really I didn't think anything of it. I remember this because I remember you're saying, like, yo, what are you doing? Yeah? I don't know where I am right now? And I sit down in chair.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on with you? Yeah? And I said you need like you need to get someone. So we This is as like I just got goosebumps. Yeah, this is as we're finishing everything up that it's like you didn't get somebody and literally Dennis is like you can tell, like Dennis is trying to communicate something but he just he just can't and he's like tears are coming down his eyes, but he's not showing the expression. Yeah, you can tell like this dude has having an internal struggle that he can't communicate.
Speaker 3: He's like trapped in his box. Yeah, so I'm hitting boost.
Speaker 2: He's down the hallway right shoving people out of the fucking way getting to the trainer. Is kicking down the door, getting Adrian and Todd doors in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right.
Speaker 7: And get them.
Speaker 2: Hey, like Tom's happening with Dennis, we gotta go. We start they start springing something like, oh, this ship's real. Hey, I got a cool, cool story about it. Was the first time I came back to Michions in the summer time out of court.
Speaker 8: I had court to go to and I was on stage sheet with my boys.
Speaker 2: Was like the main the main road there, and that we're getting after it like it's summertime. We are getting the funk after it like that. We have many pools. I'm sitting in that pool and I'm peeding that thing about sixteen times. I drinked about seventeen beers. Well, Woodson pulls up. He sees me, and he pulls up and I'm with all my college boys and it wasn't like walk come here, and I'm like, holy fuck, what's a no doubt? It's cool as ship. He came up at me up and he's like, you go to think And I was like, I'm gonna be there, like you know now, mister cool guy, right like, hey, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I showed up to that damn thing so drunk, Like there was about halfway through. Jake Long's wife's like, hey, it's pupa time to go home. Got my eyes fucking out there.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna get into episode eighty four Michael Chandler.
Speaker 10: But there was one time very relevant right now because next week when this thing comes out, there will be a player who is playing in the Super Bowl. They got picked up and slammed on his back flat at a missoo at a Bazoo wrestling party.
Speaker 3: Did you really was it you?
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 3: The story is blame Gabbard.
Speaker 2: So it was awesome when he was here too. He come into games and we always I got a good laugh at this because like Marcus should go out or something like that and blame it.
Speaker 8: Come big, all right, boys, watch Daddy spin it.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So he goes we're playing the Colts one time. He goes, all right, boys, comes in and watch Daddy spin this ship. This is the middle of the game. Middle of the game. Marcus goes down and it was like we're like five players and I'm like, got a little breath on me, and he's like, I boys watched Daddy spin it and me and like Ben Jones looking at you other, like all right, dude, call like a quick three stat pass, like we have to go cut, So I go cut. Totally missed my cut. So I'm like laying on my stuff, on my on my butt, looking at it, blaying like you better get that ball out before I give up a sat. Yeah. He rips the ball right into the chest of Darius Leonard the first play back.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 10: You're putting money in the bank too. It's like maybe you'll never think about that sacrifice that you just made again. But eventually, when the going gets tough in the fourth quarter, when the team needs you, your your performance is going to soar because of the money in the bank that you put in, the discipline, the missing out, the FOMO, all of that turns into athletic achievement. Going back to being selfish, I spent a lot of time away from my son the first couple of years of his life now because of training camp. But in order to be the self less dad, the selfless dad that he needs, I need to be selfish so that just like we talked about the forty year old Michael I think about him, it's also going to be that same guy who is very unhappy with himself if he cut corners in his career, didn't spend time away from his family that I needed to in order to get everything I possibly can out of this career and this opportunity, because I know the regret of living that life is much worse than the little bit of missing out on time together.
Speaker 5: Right now, yeah right.
Speaker 1: This next clip is from Will's favorite player, one of Will's favorite players growing up, Chad Johnson or Chad Ochos Think, oh, whichever you prefer.
Speaker 11: Chad, what I did everyone I had a child with was based on their DNA and athletic background.
Speaker 7: That had nothing.
Speaker 11: It had nothing to do with how fine you were how you look so strategic every time?
Speaker 8: So I had nothing to do. It had nothing to do. It had nothing to do with pulling out.
Speaker 3: It was strategic.
Speaker 11: I don't care anything about bad bitches and all that shit. Hey, if I wanted models, I don't want fucking models. I want fucking athletes. Would you do in high school? Show me some fucking tape? Yo, I'm rating's adjuster for EA.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. It's funny with just the receivers.
Speaker 12: Oh everybody, not a lot of old linement on that, madam mad an adjuster say, well, we need we need to get the boy taken care of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my shit's terrible.
Speaker 8: He's been like he's been like low eighties every year. You know what I'm saying, three time Pro Bowl. We need a little bit more respect on my man's name. I don't need to be get in real life. I just need to get in the game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I got you.
Speaker 8: It's always nice, and you got a decent rating eighty four.
Speaker 3: Well we got boosted to a sixty nine. You actually got boosted.
Speaker 8: I saw this sweet somebody said, I want thank you, thank you. I went from a sixty eight to a sixty nine. Fuck around, you know what I'm saying. And that happened falling.
Speaker 1: Episode eighty six with Derek Henry.
Speaker 3: Hey, I hate man.
Speaker 2: I would say has probably the most bust in the NFL. Hey, I fucking hate Alabatia the team. If you look at Bama, like, there's the Derrick Henrys that are good, Dante high Tower.
Speaker 5: Whoa hold on?
Speaker 8: Are you trying to say you do not want to I'm saying Bama has If.
Speaker 3: You do, I want to try and help you, but I'm gonna I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of guys that do well in the league, but they have so many busts.
Speaker 13: Guy.
Speaker 2: It did happen against the Washington football team that Josh did try to hurt Derek. And that's the reason why I went over there after the game to do the aerow thing, because that was his jaunty, little joyful whatever.
Speaker 3: He had fun.
Speaker 8: He had a fun little let's try to say remember the next year, remember he sent the cup, He sent me a cup. Yeah, so when you did that to him, Bryan, Bryan Ryan from Hang ten sent him at Taylorlawan as my dad's shirt to Washington Park. He got it and then after Taylor had tested for the p D thing, Josh went back through his like assistant or whatever and tried to find the address where the shirt came from. And he goes, you'll never guess what he sent to my house. And he goes, I opened it and it was a it was a piss cup.
Speaker 7: You know what it is.
Speaker 14: It's like they know us, they watched film, they know what's coming, and you still can't stop it. And when you do, just know we're coming right back at you. Might not play you the next year, but when we play you again, just no, we ain't forget and we will come right back at you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: And that's what I love about the little line because we it's all and tied together.
Speaker 2: He said, Uh, just we might not, we might not play you next year, but just know we're coming back to you.
Speaker 8: You're talking about you. Hey, we all know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: We're talking about next up.
Speaker 1: We got the boy Nate Bargatzi.
Speaker 15: The hardest part for comedy, I think is when you don't go blow up super quick is watching everybody past you and then like every you just around everybody and they're shooting past you and they're going to this crazy level and then you you kind of feel like you're just slow and you're like staying there, and it's very hard to not just to kind of be like, all right, I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing. I think I can get to that level. It's not going to be at the time that I want, but I'll get there eventually. Until you just kind of stay your pace and just.
Speaker 8: Write, you we get like wondering eyes because it's hard to just focus on what you're doing because everybody always says a cliche, control what you can control, and yeah, that is a cliche, but that's like the truth, the reality that.
Speaker 2: You have to do.
Speaker 15: I'm on stage and there's just a two couples that are together and they're sitting in the front, no one else in the room, and I'm on stage and I'm kind of i gotta keep talking to keep them there until we can get some more people in.
Speaker 8: So it feels like a show.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And then the two girls get up and just stand next to me and they just take a picture like I'm on stage.
Speaker 8: You're on stage performing, you know what you're doing your.
Speaker 15: Thing, and they just got up as if I was just a sign. It's the least respect I've ever been shown.
Speaker 1: In My Life episode eighty eight with the Joker George Kittle and the Homie TJ.
Speaker 16: Hawkinson, it was one hundred and fifty yards and two touchdowns in your first game other NFL.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah, yeah, go ahead, talk about it, yeah talk No, it was it was like one hundred and twenty something yards, go ahead, one hundred and twenty one and touchdown one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 3: But then the one hundred and.
Speaker 18: Twenty I had seven yards and one catch, and I was like, after the first game, I was like, God.
Speaker 5: Damn, this is this is easy.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the NFL.
Speaker 5: NFL is stupid easy.
Speaker 8: What are we doing?
Speaker 19: You know?
Speaker 2: And then and then I had that's a clip seven.
Speaker 20: Yards nothing, super humbling. Yeah yeah, and then I broke my ankle. I was like, oh my gosh, I need to get out of here. Bloss, he's a huge forty nine ers fan.
Speaker 8: I asked Bloss before the pot, I says this the is this gonna be our first sexual encounter on the bus.
Speaker 5: There's no way that would be the first.
Speaker 2: This place just screamed sexy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, screw who knows what happened, Who knows what happened when we found this when you.
Speaker 2: Cast with these.
Speaker 1: Episode eight, Brian Callen.
Speaker 8: You see here standing next to the old lineman. You know what I'm saying. You see some guys, Yeah, you see some stuff.
Speaker 2: You see you see some dicks. Yeah, you see some ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're you're well, there are guys, we're well, we're well versed in the uh in the meat peaking game.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, you'll have to you'll have to come back and want it again.
Speaker 21: In the locker room.
Speaker 8: Amazing, guys, Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I grew up with these people.
Speaker 21: And I was at Stallone's house standing there talking to Arnold Stallone, Sugar Ray Leonard, and I think Michael Strahan was there or something, and Guy Fieri's in the kitchen cooking, and I'm and oh, and I'm sorry, did I mention that al Pacino came strolling up? So now I'm like, I grew up with these people. For people who are younger, they don't know that's these are legends. And I'm sitting there and I'm just I'm like, and I'm trying to get a story.
Speaker 2: In because I got ship. They're gonna be interested in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 21: Oh, let me tell you my story. So I'm trying to get a little I'm just trying to have an imprint. I'm a loser and I'm still not over at this.
Speaker 8: Oh so this is one of the times you're driving home You're like, I blew it. Oh dude, yeah, oh no.
Speaker 21: The best part is I'm standing there going, yeah, I'm trying to I don't know.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 21: And I have another eye a story about that.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm trying to get in like a fucking like a loser.
Speaker 21: Okay, And Bill Burr walks by with a cigar and he goes, you've been here over an hour, Get over it.
Speaker 1: Shout out whistle pig piggyback guys, the whiskey distillers, that whistle pig whiskey. I've cut loose the piggyback barrel age, Kraft cocktail and a can is so much better than a Seltzer. It's crisp and refreshing, but also super bold and flavorful. It's versatile. I don't think there's anything like this out there. It's so refreshing, bold, balance, It's whistle pigs take on a more flavorful seltzer and at eight percent, sign me up. It's made with one hundred percent of state grown rye from the Whistle Pig Whiskey Farm. Who knew you could innovate with rye in so many ways? Hey, guess what? Nobody knew except Whistle Pig. Whistle Pig, Nos, that's who. That's the answer to that question. The fruit in its barrel aged, the fruit in it is barrel aged and whiskey barrels giving it those whiskey notes. Now, I'm a big whiskey guy, but this is going to be my go to for tailgates or for when I'm out on the boat, or even for a bonfire. Honestly, it's perfect for any type of kickback, any kickback type of outing. My favorite, my favorite flavor for sure is the one I have in my hands. It's actually my favorite flavor for sure, bar none, hands down, one per session citrus mint. If we were not alive right now, that would probably have already done like four chug buds of this. Anyways, Visit pigglebackrismash dot com for more info and make sure you grab a box and select stores now we have one of hands down, definitely a Malbustmore episode, episode ninety, Max Crosby.
Speaker 22: Getting lost in the sauce parties, just partying and I was drinking way too much and got to a point where it was like, Okay, what the fuck am I doing? I woke up one morning, I'm like, I need help, Like I can't even. I was at a point where it's just it was I didn't I had no management in my life. I was fucking all over the place. So yeah, I went and got out.
Speaker 8: What happened that made you realize, like, Tho, this is fucking.
Speaker 2: I was lost. I was lost just mentally.
Speaker 5: I couldn't.
Speaker 22: I was so just my decision making and my fucking my priorities were so backwards that it was just like, okay, what am I doing? Like I just had a great rookie year. I fucking I have money to take care of myself.
Speaker 7: I have a.
Speaker 22: Beautiful house now in Vegas. Like from the outside, everything looked like you got it together, like figured it out, if it's got life under control. But Insidebro, I was fucking I was dying. Bro, I was lost. Did you see the shit going on with Nebraska talking about I'm trying to not play ou.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's money. I'm not listen.
Speaker 8: That's what Scott Frost and the boy Yeah, Scott Frost and the boys. Anytime anywhere he said it. You know what I'm saying, anytime we might lose. You know what I'm saying. The probability is higher based on the way we've been performing. But the boys, they ain't backing down from Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: It's the suits. There's some shit going on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 22: I'll bet you right now they lose by thirty.
Speaker 3: You're gonna give me a thirty points. Friend, you're gonna give me thirty thirty points. Nebraska US owe you thirty give me, give me thirty four the.
Speaker 8: Board, Okay, thirty four relat twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Our next one, we got Episode ninety one. Will and Taylor headed out to Arizona to record this one. And of course banger.
Speaker 2: Haven't had a drink. Like it's a it's it's kind of like it's freeing in a lot of ways because like it's off the table for me, so and I see I can visually see the change in my body, which.
Speaker 7: Is really cool.
Speaker 2: Better naked, Hey look naked? If that peace got a little bigger, I'd be a lot happier other than that. Dude, we're pretty.
Speaker 8: Are you getting that vein kind of going down to the old wrench? You know what I'm saying, how it goes? You got the V kind of that kind of cuts down. You get the V that kind of cuts in, You kind of got that vein that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have the fucking two hundred and ninety seven pounds right now.
Speaker 3: I'll just ask you.
Speaker 8: Was just a question.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a vein going down to the base of my cock, because that's you're asking.
Speaker 8: No, the chance will comes back is we'll give them a million of years. Yeah you would say no, Yep, that's tough to hear.
Speaker 2: Hey, but listen, it's just business.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to pay somebody a million dollars to be my friend, is what you just asked me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, teammate.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pay somebody a million dollars to be my teammate.
Speaker 7: So you would I would do that.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't pay million dollars for a Super Bowl because that's what I'm bringing the Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you're bringing a million dollars, A million dollars what it cost me when a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: This next clip is still from when the boys were in Arizona, but this time they brought in Paul Biz the Net.
Speaker 16: Aka Biz also talk to buddies who who have played in Russia, including with and in some cases they're dropping off like moneys and money and duffel bags to the rink.
Speaker 7: There's guys who have had to cut.
Speaker 2: That's like a rush league is the sec of hockey.
Speaker 7: There's no rules, it is a it is a free fra.
Speaker 16: All like the stories of guys having to cut, goalies cutting open their pads and stuffing the money in their pads and resowing them uh them giving out the money before practice, and then you go on the ice and you come back and the money's gone out of your stall and it's like too bad, so sad.
Speaker 7: Stories of guys, Oh two bads.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: The money's in there? And then they go to practice.
Speaker 7: They would hand out everybody's money before.
Speaker 3: So we gets money, you go into the locker, you steal his money.
Speaker 8: It's like too well, it's all mob ran over there.
Speaker 16: Everything there was a hockey leagues run oh in the kh all. There are insane KHL stories.
Speaker 7: Oh, I remember that.
Speaker 8: I remember the off season we were in Nebraska and I was around them for something and we were riding to.
Speaker 3: Drop them off at the airport.
Speaker 8: And I was like, so because he would say, you know, the man upstairs, you know he knows the truth. Because he basically denied that he intentionally did it.
Speaker 7: Yeaheah, I remember eventually did it?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was like uh.
Speaker 8: I was like, Sue, so you didn't intentionally stop on a rod?
Speaker 3: And he's like, what do you mean. I was like, hey, come on, did you did you intentionally stop? And he goes.
Speaker 8: He goes, we can pull this car up and I'll drag you out and stomp on you if you want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, He's like Joe, Yeah, but he's like joking with me.
Speaker 7: He jokes, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, it's all good. We don't need to go there.
Speaker 2: And sit in the car the rest of the time. Look out the window.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're like, I'll walk. Long story short.
Speaker 16: Putin was in on the ice, yeah, and he brought in like four or five hundred people and there was no goalies out there. It was just him and he would go skate around the ice. He'd put the puck in the empty net, and then the four or five hundred people would stand up and they'd start clopping. You're alone, no, no, with with wit told the story and then and then he would take it out of the net and he would skate down on the other end put it in the in the net, and then they would get up and start clapping again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that kind of is bro could you imagine, dude.
Speaker 16: But to be fair though, and listen, I'm no putin fan here. I think we're well aware he's evil. But if you have that much money, I mean, it's kind of funny. The stupid ship you could do.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, no question.
Speaker 7: Look what silly ship would you do? If you had I'd.
Speaker 2: Probably be doing that. I was just in the middle of the field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like people still stand up with singing.
Speaker 2: Thousand pack Titan Stadium and just do some passages.
Speaker 3: It's like, fuck, yeah, what next?
Speaker 1: We have coach B D.
Speaker 2: Arthur Smith week six when that was the over time.
Speaker 7: That was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: You come out there, Oh yeah, ice pack on the knees and I'm like, I'm just standing.
Speaker 3: By it because like, you're like, I'm done. I'm like, he's told me he's done.
Speaker 23: Before, so I'm it's a little ankle sprain.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about. I'm like, I think I called a plane. I'm like, you wait till MRI. Now I'm done. I'm like, well, optimistic called. What'd you call?
Speaker 8: Tells me it's a good call. I'm my great. Here's the story that's out there. After being denied a crucial business loan, Frederick Smith, the founder and CEO, took the company's last five thousand dollars to Vegas and won twenty seven thousand dollars on blackjack to cover the company's twenty four thousand dollars fuel bill. It kept FedEx alive for one more week. And now you are where you are.
Speaker 2: Well, there is some truth to the story.
Speaker 4: But we played a lot of poker and blackjack in Vietnam, and I was hired by a man to fly in to Las Vegas and he gave me a line of credit for five thousand dollars, so I won twenty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That is one hundred percent true.
Speaker 4: So it's a true story, but it gets more and more exaggerated. But I did when actually I won thirty five thousand, I lost back down to twenty seven thousand, and I went to bed because.
Speaker 2: I've been up all day.
Speaker 1: In episode ninety four, they won and only jelly roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, he.
Speaker 24: Said, he said, how'd you get such a hot wife? I'm twenty six, have no tattoos, and I'm not big like you, and as like, dude, listen man, no matter the waiter shitty tattoos, I'm confident enough to show myself because once again this dude has like a fucking like picture of like Yo Khan or some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, mister nobody in the score twenty.
Speaker 24: Most girls, I said, most girls don't give a fuck how you look.
Speaker 3: They care how you make them feel, which I stand.
Speaker 24: By, you know what I mean absolutely, And I don't say hater shit on social media and crying because the fat dude gets the pussy and he don't you.
Speaker 2: Know what gas information at the end, give a little stick in the room was like, lady, but also the fuck something.
Speaker 24: Yeah yeah, it's almost like dude, just listen man. They call my wife a gold digger.
Speaker 3: I was ass broke when I met her.
Speaker 5: Man, when I met that bitch.
Speaker 3: I was down on my luck.
Speaker 7: I'm telling y'all, dude, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You must had some game, dude, dude, listen, man, I was just me. Put the boys on game.
Speaker 8: Now, I got one right.
Speaker 2: So, when I was thirteen years old, my grandmother gave me a gun as a thirty eight special black with a brown handle.
Speaker 8: My mom goes, well, you're thirteen, you can't have a gun like that.
Speaker 2: I relate to that kind of white trashery. Yeah, ye along. Real well though, because we came up quite a bit, both of us. So I go back, go back to my mom's house and my hay check this out and she's like, okay, give me that. You can't have that. What are you fucking doing? So she puts it up and god damn, I can see it the dick now. So one day she goes.
Speaker 13: Out that he did it real slowly.
Speaker 1: Now we got Chase Rice in episode ninety five.
Speaker 25: How do I not become part of that trash? Because I want And I'm not knocking country music in general. I'm just saying we I think we need to get a little more real, And for me, I need to get more real because, like I said, I can't control what everybody else does. But I need to get more real because the stories that need to be told, and I'm they need to be told better.
Speaker 2: How do you put yourself in that position? Though?
Speaker 25: Well, I think time's a lot of it, just growing up in general. Like I was coming off of I'll I'll say it, I was coming off a cruise. Then I had ready set Role, which is similar sounding. It is pop sounding, which is awesome live I'm not taking anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, a hit song.
Speaker 5: So all I'm thinking is ship.
Speaker 7: How do I keep doing that?
Speaker 3: Because that's working as opposed to h Okay, that worked?
Speaker 25: But how do I just be great? How do I write great songs? How to write songs that matter that can actually affect people. I want songs that matter that you can look back on in thirty years and be like, damn, that song is still good.
Speaker 2: College had a buddy who he was at a Drake concert and one of the one of the one of the Drake's guys came up to his girlfriend was like, hey, Drake wants to meet you, and she's like, oh okay, Like y'all definitely meet him. And then the guy started to come with and they got the security guys like no, man, her and like, hey, you better don't go don't don't go in there if you go there, And she's like, I don't. I just don't even. I'm just gonna say hi, she's there for three hours. I don't know what get hard that. You know exactly what happened.
Speaker 7: In that ring.
Speaker 3: I don't know the details, but I know if my girl does that, it's over.
Speaker 5: She better not even fucking try.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go for five minutes. Should be right out.
Speaker 3: Donor like just sitting there, say.
Speaker 8: They were pour one out for him?
Speaker 2: Man, here's here's that guy.
Speaker 1: Follow up Chase Rice the Joker comes back George Kittle, but this time he brings Rob Tany in.
Speaker 23: Six of the Boys. I'm an Xbox Party. Then we go to game chat and play like six v six Search versus. Like some high school kids who just got off a long day. They're like, just failed their math tests and they gotta deal with me and George, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: They don't even know, but they got to us.
Speaker 7: Now does it?
Speaker 3: Do you guys get to talk to these kids, like when you're in the lobby after in the.
Speaker 23: Middle of rounds, between each in between each round you so there's eleven rounds, Yeah, so first one to win six, so you can go eleven rounds of just ship talking and just letting these kids know who like their daddy is.
Speaker 2: So you're just verbally abusing these kids in between rounds.
Speaker 23: Not like to like a bad extent, but like just letting the I mean in the gaming aspect, like you gotta respect.
Speaker 5: Our game a little bit, a little bit, what happened?
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 3: When you guys are getting.
Speaker 5: Still disrespect them.
Speaker 2: I usually just ask them to do a favor for me. Yeah, well, will you do a favor for me? What's the favor? Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 23: I went into like a deep like imagery meditation before the Atlanta game, the Monday night game.
Speaker 2: Three touchdowns, three touchdowns three and.
Speaker 3: And then after the game.
Speaker 7: I'm like that was wild.
Speaker 23: Because like in the ton blacked out out there, I legit like went into like a meditation like flow state, like in the tunnel, just sitting there like watching. I think I was watching it, honestly. I think it was like a Chiefs game or something like they were just doing highlights from like the day before or whatever. I was just watching on I'm on the big screen, just sitting there, and I just like looked at the field and I just like from there on out, I legit blacked out, like I just thought about making plays and then I truly like barely remember the game.
Speaker 1: This is way harder than I thought it was gonna be. Next, though, we got back to the Foundation, Will and Taylor episode ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Who's Michelle Ryan?
Speaker 8: The picture that they sent in the group chat the other day, Alex posted the thing that said, Hey, anybody wants to put videos, We're gonna now do like the boys are gonna answer your videos. Any questions comments, You do want to talk about dropping the inbox and let us know.
Speaker 3: He gave him a little drop box link. Sure, And what's her last name? Rachelle?
Speaker 2: What Rachelle? Is that her stage name or is that her real name? Rachelle?
Speaker 3: Ryan comes in it says, what kind of videos are we talking? Boys?
Speaker 2: Fucking imagine she's just going to town and asking us a question.
Speaker 8: The speed that I ran to the drop box after that.
Speaker 2: Should shout o Richizon for a I mean, I guess we're shouting him out, but disrespecting us again, right, let's look, let's know what he said real quick.
Speaker 5: And just the heads up to Dylan Raiden's when when Taylor Lawan says to come on Busting with the Boys podcast, there's no engine in the bus.
Speaker 7: It's a buss without an engine. It's a fuss with a podcast.
Speaker 5: There's no engine.
Speaker 7: Get an engine.
Speaker 2: Brings that to me since the beginning we got we got in this bus. Yeah, and and the fact that he elevates his voice and for Dylan rand News, Uh, when Taylor Lawan calls you about coming on the bus, there's no buss on the engine, right, It's like you're on the bus the way there's no engine as they're segueing into the pick.
Speaker 8: But when you say, like when Taylor Lawan tells you get on the bus, just finished the ALLI, dude, say get on the bus. Let me yam that thing like the heat and the funds with Lebron James.
Speaker 2: Dude, you'd be like Dwayne Wade fucking putting your arms like that and let me just fucking crink that thing back three o'clock and put that piece in the nut.
Speaker 1: Now we have to laugh. Heard around the World, Episode ninety eight, Josh Wolf.
Speaker 2: Credit Carmer podcast copy points sixty seconds. All right, probably shouldn't have read that into ideas. Pross probably shouldn't read either, cash reimbursements for debt purchases debit purchases, but didn't curse. Do I need to read this part too?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tough one. Over the top items up to five thousand dollars. That's five thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Just relax, hilarious road.
Speaker 2: That was a that was Does it say insert joke here?
Speaker 3: No, it says, uh, these are pros and cons of having beards.
Speaker 8: I think these are talking points.
Speaker 2: So what you're supposed to do is ask it. Do not let him come into our boss ship.
Speaker 8: Disclaimer must read. It's like doing a podcast with Ron Burgundy.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 26: If your club is questionable for me, and you don't have a bathroom in the green room, so I have to walk through the audience to take a ship, I'm probably not gonna go back. Oh really, I can't ship in the general pop bathroom because people are not gonna do. They watch me walk in.
Speaker 3: And they're like, you shitting in there?
Speaker 2: I'm like, obviously, bro, yeah, doors closed for a reason.
Speaker 26: But can you and when people are asking questions, You're gonna do that joke tonight, the Bachelor party joke.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I don't know, man, you know what I like when you just sit down, Hey, when you just sit down and you hear the door get me, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, God, damn you guys say occupy.
Speaker 19: Tell me?
Speaker 26: Is there a worse feeling than sitting down on a public toilet seat that's warm?
Speaker 2: Isn't that one?
Speaker 22: For me?
Speaker 8: Is like, Oh, you know what, I'm gonna play Devil's advocate.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of nice. Hot take your Missouri is showing.
Speaker 1: Next up the Boys back Michael Taylor, episode ninety nine, Coming here.
Speaker 8: I'm not coming here with a belt, but I'm coming here with my heart on my sleeve. Probably this is the majority of everyone's journey in life.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Me and.
Speaker 8: My son prayed for Daddy's belt every single night for the last two months.
Speaker 10: The growth happens in these months. I truly believe I'm still gonna be a USA champion. It's just gonna take a little bit longer than I thought. You have to keep moving from setback to setback without losing the enthusiasm.
Speaker 8: Failure way to the top like you go through so many setbacks to end up see you at the top, getting to the top, like it's not just some escalator that takes you up there.
Speaker 10: Old Michael, focus so much on being perfect once I got to a certain point, once I won that first world title, and truthfully, it says so much more about how you conduct yourself.
Speaker 2: After a loss, that this is part of the journey.
Speaker 10: And when we do win that belt, when the belt does come on, the belt for the boys with the boys, it's gonna be even better. Even in an individual sport. Even though I can, like I said, I was coming here, I'm not. I'm not coming here with a belt, but I'm coming here with my heart on my sleeve. And I could show up today with my heart on my sleeve with complete disregard to that that failure that I had just forty eight hours ago, and not disregard for it. But but I'm not going to let it hinder me. I'm not going to let it define me, because failure is an event and it's not a person. I am not a failure. I failed on Saturday night. But the way that I respond, in the way that I move forward can prove prove to those that have failed and proved to those that have seen the failure or had failures that they can in the future still become a champion.
Speaker 1: Episode one hundred, We got El pres aka Davy Day Trader aka the Founder aka won By Everybody knows the Rules Dave Portnoy, Well.
Speaker 8: If you had the draft five people with Barstown currently, let's say, let's say all the.
Speaker 2: Time, Yeah, five people that you're like, I restart this whole thing over.
Speaker 3: Like good cap clearly is what would be there.
Speaker 27: Kevin's been huge for us, so you know, I got really lucky because our early guys were phenomenally successful. It's weird, but Alex from Call Her Daddy is a fucking monster. People don't get how big she is. People don't get you like, she's as big as Brogan.
Speaker 7: She really is.
Speaker 27: Like, all right, so we got Alex, Kevin Dan, it's back and forth. McAfee was huge. He's not with us anymore. It would have been good. We could I don't know that we could have ever kept that together the right way. Why do you think get together? Because he's already like a huge star, you know, and he came to us as a star, you know, Biz and Ryan Whitney is awesome. Funny used to say he we could thank him for the NHL support because he got caught every year and kept taking it a different walker.
Speaker 2: Roy he would never run for president, but if you did run for president, I just that's the classic I'm gonna run for president eight years comment.
Speaker 27: By the way, Well, it's like, I'm not gonna run, but if I were to, like you know what it is, it's Gladiator. It's when he tells Conness, He's like, you got to rule roam. He's like, I don't want it. Was like, that's the exact reason.
Speaker 7: You have to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you're telling me there's a chance, But I never would.
Speaker 12: Well not after that fucking comment. Guy gets on the bus right now with a gun head says, I gotta suck your dick, not mine his. The guy with the gun, No, not doing that, faithful.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that against I mean hell, like.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm cool with that, as I'd rather him not get killed.
Speaker 5: But I'm not sucking his deck.
Speaker 3: Like we're not like boys like that.
Speaker 27: Like we've met this, we've been together for like twenty minutes. I'm just yeah, please our twenty three. You could do that literally to anybody in the street. Then hey, guy walking bund and to kill this guy if you want to suck his deck.
Speaker 2: No, there's a little more substance. There's a little more.
Speaker 7: For twenty minutes worth a minute forty worth more.
Speaker 2: That's an hour twenty three.
Speaker 27: And I added the twenty that we help before that, that's an hour forty. I mean, that's a pretty fucking horrific situation.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if you were.
Speaker 3: To say, honestly, far and we'll steal down there.
Speaker 27: Take my chances in that that we could maybe wrestle the gun away before we get into a dick sucking situation.
Speaker 2: So not that faithful.
Speaker 27: I think I think I want to just walk off. Maybe I do a fake walk off and then like a turn. I'm not a fighter.
Speaker 1: My favorite clothing company, Rowback act Ive. Whar you all know, Roeback, best fit, best feel. It's football season, the best season, playoff football, the best football, which means it's also hoodie season. Luckily for you guys, Roadback just freestock their performance hoodies. I'm reading on my laptop. That's why it looks like I'm looking down. I'm not kidding when I say these are the absolute softest, highest quality hoodies in the game. Materials out of this world soft, and the stretch is unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like Roeback. Roaback also just drop new performance polos, and trust us when we say the designs are fresh, they're perfect for the golf course or a night out with your girl. They scream versatility. We've worn these polos one hundred times and the collars still look brand new and the fabric is just so soft. Rowbacks gears popping up all over the NFL, from our boy Quentin Nelson to Bengals defensive end Sam Hubbard. Rowback is quickly becoming the go to active wear in the league. They also have two of the biggest apparel sponsorships in the college sports, with Notre Dames Kyle Hamilton and Georgia quarterback JT. Daniels officially joining the Roeback fan It's fair to say Roebacks gears popping up all over the place. So if you play football or you're just a football fan, you wear Roeback simple as that use code bustin that's b U s s I n asugh b U S s I n on roadback dot com for a generous twenty percent off your first order. That's spelled r h O B A c K dot com and that's twenty percent off your first order on all polos, q zips, hoodies and teas with code bussing, oh busting. Sorry, I'm hitting puberty. Uh hop on the roadback train now because it's taking off, So go check them out at roeback dot com. Following up Portnoy with episode one oh one Johnny Manziel and Just Mike.
Speaker 5: This guy comes out behind me is like, yo, how would you want to make three grand? I turn aroun. I'm like, fuck yeah, Broy, like sixty five bucks in my bank account. I'm waiting on that January stipend check four hundred and sixty dollars or whatever it was. I'm gonna go, hell yeah, I want to make three grand. May Or may not have gone back to this guy's condo and signed ten thousand pieces oh flats everything. So he got out of he gave me three grand. I'm signing these autographs and this other guy who's like bringing the bringing the pictures over, He's like, oh, you're getting fucking ripped off. Here's this guy's number. Hit him up. He'll give you thirty grand, and I'm like, fuck, yeah, man, I'm gonna make three and then thirty. I'm gonna get out of here with thirty three grand. Over the next four months, I went to that fucking condo once a month in fucking South.
Speaker 2: Beachanta said Hey, we're taking your We're taking your shit away. You're a Heisman.
Speaker 5: I never took a dollar until after I won the Heisman, and I think my statute of limitations are up, so you can blow me again. But we got Josh McCown and that guy. I will look back until I'm ninety years old one day and say, what a fucking dude, A real one he walks in the first day, No, man, Josh Collen, nice to meet you. Anything you need, anything you want to learn about football? Tie fucking string to my backpack, you follow me around. I promise I'll teach you some ship. Yeah, just like that, and you're down every day. Teach protection to do this. I came from a system in college where we're looking out and if the linebackers tucked in, we're literally throwing a bubble to the fastest guy on our team. That's how we ran our offense can can and flipping the play and all this like hey, hook throw the bubble, Jacob, We'd figure it out. We just ran backyard style of football. But you see the comparison from that first year to the second and and I love, I love my second year there. I learned a lot about ball, got to be around some good guys. But just the two contrasts. It is all about fit. And I feel like if I had the situation I had my second year my first, things would have gone a lot different.
Speaker 1: Next we got one of our favorite, one of our favorite guys, the boy, Quenton Nelson.
Speaker 8: We just start dying laughing and we just start getting handfuls of pistachios and the pantry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just rated it, dude, and came back.
Speaker 2: But got after that.
Speaker 3: Thanks to our love kind of grew. Honestly. We had to sleep over that night. Yeah, we did sleep over, and I never heard from Q again.
Speaker 2: Couch that. Yeah, you slept in the guest bed last night? Yes, what did you think of that?
Speaker 5: It was great?
Speaker 2: It was a comfortable.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Q Uh. He told me that I'll be in there about nine forty five because he came in he got something to do, none of my business, and so he uh, he's like driving over and he's like, I got a hotels, dude, just stay at the house. I hang up the fam. I think was gonna get him like Sunday at like noon, you know what I'm saying, Like we get all chill. Yeah, it's like nine oh five and I get text Hey five minutes. I'm like, oh, ship on my teeth brush like ready for bad, you know what I'm saying. He cruises in without hesitating. He walks in tailing, scoots over to the far end of the bed and goes, there's room right here. Q doesn't say a word, gets right in the middle of the bed.
Speaker 3: Because the boy, Matt would be bro Could you imagine he would.
Speaker 2: Be slaying the game right now if he was a part of this, he would be all about he would be crushing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he would have moved to New York already, Oh yeah, he'd be an undred percent, would be an HQ.
Speaker 3: Matt passed in two.
Speaker 2: Nineteen. It was it was actually October twenty nineteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, suddenly, and it was obviously a rough time for the boys. But Matt was eat, sleep, breathe, this brand like Tennessee Titans all the ball. He's like in the Tennessee Titans fandom Hall of Fame. Dude, but he'd be stoked right now, moving up, moving up this ladder. And you're right, he'd be a personality. He'd be at HQ. He'd do all the barstool class.
Speaker 3: He'd be doing it.
Speaker 2: He'd probably be on that so fast right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he would be so fat.
Speaker 2: He'd be getting hold of Dana Beers. He started doing that, dude, he'd ben with his frog body. But he would like start expanding it more and more.
Speaker 3: He Hey, he had some memes.
Speaker 2: Now he had some hilarious men.
Speaker 1: Following up with Q, we have the wordsmith himself, Roan joined the boys on the bus.
Speaker 28: Trying to learn the origin of hot chicken, and they said it started at Princes. The great uncle of the woman who owns Princes. He used to be a philanderer around Nashville. He used to go out and and cheat on his woman all the time. And one Saturday he got back real late. He was obviously cheating. So the woman he was with, she said, I'm gonna screw this guy over with his Sunday morning chicken recipe and she tried to overload it with cayenne and hot sauces.
Speaker 2: And he loved it.
Speaker 8: He was just so into it.
Speaker 28: He got all his brothers together. They started a restaurant all together, just because he was such a cheater that she tried to She tried to make it painful for him, and it wound up tasting good.
Speaker 3: How's it taste before I get my review?
Speaker 1: Okay, real story that ass well.
Speaker 2: This woman tries to get back at her man and he ends up making millions.
Speaker 28: Exactly, he turns into like he starts a type of food, he starts a genre of food.
Speaker 2: They say Pussy's undefeated, but it sounds like plus he lost one.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Where were.
Speaker 8: You thinking you might fall in line here in the list that he did give? Because sometimes you might always be in those conversations with like spitting chickles and you're like, all right, I might be right outside of that.
Speaker 28: That's what I was trying to tell myself. But you never know where you stand with Dave, you know what I mean? Like he's kind of a closed book some ways in that where he's like, he'll give me the freedom to do wherever whatever I want.
Speaker 8: But I'm like, does he like me?
Speaker 3: Or does there nothing here? I don't want you.
Speaker 28: He's just like being nice to me here because he knows that I'm a battle rapper. I'll come at his fucking big ass nose or whatever, his inverted knees or some shit like that. He p yeah, exactly, But those weren't even shots. Those are just warning shots, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: If I wanted to go in, I could go in my teeth and it's someone bigger than me.
Speaker 28: Y'all are thinking he might hurt me, Well, bad news. App who I fight dirty? Maybe he just wants to keep it peace time. But if he ranks me too low, I'm gonna have to write it this track for now.
Speaker 1: We got episode one oh four with dB and Corey levin DB's Dairbates. For those of you that are just listening to your first episode.
Speaker 29: First time, I feel like I ever washed my hands at that pede in the club. Wait, what toil my ringe, I'll sit that bit down, wash my hands in the napkin. I just walk away, and I'm like, what the fuck? Turn back around that it's gone.
Speaker 3: Damn when you're in the bathroom, I.
Speaker 29: Pissed, washed my hands, walked out, and my homeboy song like fuck turned back around. I mean it was right in the little edge by the paper town. So I know that niggas seen that bitch and swipe the hell that's tough.
Speaker 3: Were you worked up? Were you like Starbucks worked out?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 5: I asked the bathroom now it was like, but what the fuck you mean? You ain't even see me in here.
Speaker 29: I don't start snapping my homble had to come in and give me, Bro, I'll start slapping paper towels and ship they well, I ain't give a fuck out hot because I know I know it had to be here, Bro. I mean, it could have been somebody else, But what your little mugshot was looking like? Try, that's how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: The scrawny, a little little that's how supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's how you know the grinding pictures, Bro, you grinding at that time two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Oh we got an NFL pick.
Speaker 5: Now they upgraded. They keep up.
Speaker 2: Wow boy, God, like.
Speaker 5: In the movie that Stay in the Trailer Park, you did get it out.
Speaker 7: The MIC.
Speaker 1: Episode one O five is definitely one of the sweetest podcasts. That we have ever recorded, and it is Taylor's wedding recap. Well, Taylor's recap of Will's wedding.
Speaker 2: The most beautiful thing about that wedding is everybody on Will's side. I think they all felt that way about Will. In your life, you will make a bunch of friends, and like some of those friends will be seasonal, and that's that's It's okay, that's how life works. But you're gonna meet I don't know if you're lucky six people in your life that are lifelong friends.
Speaker 8: It's not just about the seasons. Being around Will is the most fun thing ever.
Speaker 2: He's so easy to talk to. He's so easygoing. He does such a great job of realizing what he can't control and what he can't control, and I think because of that he has his ability to live lighter. Will doesn't care about anything other than just having a good time and being friends. And that's and that's the cool thing, and that's super super rare to have. And now we get to the river park, which we're all waiting for it. Right, we're forty five menus in this thing. It's time for me to start telling you about the river.
Speaker 8: We walk in.
Speaker 2: Will starts.
Speaker 8: They put up Masterpiece by the Baby.
Speaker 2: That song fucks so hard, and obviously the Tier one, the Tier two's, and the Tier threes that are listening to this right now. You know that me and Will love that song. All these guys start getting around Will.
Speaker 3: They put the song on.
Speaker 2: There's this giant camera and Will starts doing his own music video to this thing, which I can't wait for it to come out.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: It was so fucking funny. We're jumping around dancing. Will can't dance for shit, dude, Will can't fucking dance at all. It's hilarious because Charle can cut shit down with her moves.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: If she's swaning around too fast, she knock a tree down. That's how fucking hard she rips on the dance floor. You can tell who the professional cheerleader slash dancers are. I don't want to sound disrespectful. It's like calling a massage therapist and masseuse. I don't know what the terminology is, but these these women are getting the fuck after it. Yeah, that's Will. Have you guy seen the video of Daring Baits posting, God, it's it was like hopping around like he's like Scottish or whatever they're doing. Hey, yeah, he's just stomping around.
Speaker 1: Makes me tear up every time. Man, That's why we had to get Ernest and Jelly roll back on the bus for hands down one of the funniest podcasts that we had in season three.
Speaker 7: When were those?
Speaker 24: We're getting trashed, That's what I keep trying to Why do you think I'm in here shitting spiders.
Speaker 19: Rain people?
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, man, I gotta go shit.
Speaker 2: I don't believe all did this. If I was hung over, I'd be like, I can't come.
Speaker 5: I'm not being facetious.
Speaker 3: I pulled up to Ernest like this with his radiators on.
Speaker 7: And radio.
Speaker 1: Radiators radiator oh, coach Jones.
Speaker 24: That I could clearly see him drooling himself, gentlemen, and I'll be right back to ship. You really, dog, I'm telling you this is brutal. Dude, there's the first for everything. Get out of here, right back.
Speaker 5: I'm pass the water.
Speaker 7: I was, how did you do?
Speaker 24: I feel like I gave birth to a family of spiders. You don't have any toilet paper there. I don't know what, dude, wifes were designed for. I thought it was something different. Than what I just used them for. But it also applied to that as well.
Speaker 7: Yes it.
Speaker 24: Will there forodcast finally got a bathroom. It's everything I expected it to be. It had nothing in it at all. It was fucked completely out of till the paper. It had a big thing of dude wipes and hands.
Speaker 2: It's busting with the boys, not busting with the housewives. Somebody just know I'm squishing while I'm sick. Telly, guess what this is?
Speaker 8: How it goes counterclocked this podcast?
Speaker 2: Just bro bear bottom.
Speaker 25: Your personal experience can with the clothing can be any honest, I personally love the boxers.
Speaker 7: You really yeah, I'm a big boxer. Guys. You can never have too many boxers.
Speaker 24: Think they sell boxers just looking at that first, but it was a good thought for bare body the personal experience.
Speaker 2: Hey, so, Taylor, can you tell me what your favorite cotton short that the boy likes to wear?
Speaker 8: Can run from the cops any damn bare bottom clothing.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 1: Well it's it's it's and one twenty one.
Speaker 2: Let's keep short of them.
Speaker 8: You tell me.
Speaker 2: The cops.
Speaker 1: Oh god, now we got episode one oh seven. Will comes back from the Honeymoon the boys are reunited.
Speaker 8: That dude taking those shots is legit, like those fucking Rocky movies or a video game, like when they just their face gets so red at the end. You know what I'm saying, Like this dude actually fucking did that.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't think he stopped one. I'm gonna be dead honest with you, I don't think he stopped eight. He hit him with four jabs in a row at one point it was big bink, big bink, and he was just like like like taking the back whiplash. Dude, dude's at eighty k now, Okay, he's building, he's growing. Isn't his name like soulless too? Chris is soulless, no question about it. But he he signed something. He saw the devil and the gub was like, I'll give you hands and uh iron jaw. I'll just shake the iron jaw and moved on. Yeah, God signed on the dotted line and moved on. Shout out to that guy because he was fighting for a contract as well.
Speaker 8: Right well, he definitely earned himself some kind of fucking sponsor, like maybe otter box the iPhone case. It's the most protective you did that last forever.
Speaker 1: He's the new sponsor for episode. Was Dad's last pod before he went to training camp. Obviously he came back, but dad last pod.
Speaker 8: I know, we suck it doing the whole like connecting on such a deep personal level, but we were trying to have himma right there, and you kind.
Speaker 2: Of just it was a deflection.
Speaker 3: I know you're like, it was it really? I know, I know we gotta do better and we're trying.
Speaker 30: To get it.
Speaker 2: Is tough being uh emotional with you. Yeah, I don't know why, because I feel like I can do that with anybody else, Like and Jack can go in the back room and hug each other out.
Speaker 7: Yeah all right, I'll at that one slide.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like talking about this.
Speaker 8: I feel like talking to yahause I feel like talking about this too, Jared, And we still don't want to get into it.
Speaker 31: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, what I was gonna say is like I kind of want to just say that. I know you don't want to spec you know you don't want to talk more about it, but more so I just wanted to. You had nice thing to say about me, and you know I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked out here, okay, testering right now, I'm festering because I know you went at a hundred k on Twitter and it's kind of a deal.
Speaker 3: Why is it a deal?
Speaker 2: Because I know how.
Speaker 8: Much you'd love that shit.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, it just what what pisses me off about it is no one seems to get it? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Like, I go to coffee shops, I go to the spots and I grabbed my coffee, like, oh, okay, here you go. I grabbed my cofee. I started walking off that sir, sir, you gotta pay. I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: We got episode one O nine will hit solo and it's another banger.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go. Darren Waller, Jalen Ramsey, that one set us all. The first podcast I did on my own, I actually brought Michael Chandler on. That helped the boy out with but Shop, Derrick Henry's first time fuck David Quessenberry, the story with him beating cancer and everything else.
Speaker 3: That's six.
Speaker 8: Trust me, I'm gonna narrow it down. Let's see here, Dana Beers, I'm just fucking kidding. Max Crosby, he was a banger, dude, incredible story talking about his addiction and everything else. George Kittle and Rob Tunyan. That was when I walked away and I was like, yeah, I fuck with these dudes like I want them to win Vrabel not because I want to be on the team, but I'd still like to.
Speaker 3: Be on the team.
Speaker 8: Chad Johnson, Dale Earnhard. I think the Dale Earnhart one coming out is gonna be on the Mountain Rational one. Johnny Manziel too. That was a banger one. I mean, you can't not think about Portnoy, but it is what it is. Man Like, we gotta pick for the.
Speaker 3: Times we win a Super Bowl. Cop all you gotta do. Kiss somebody on the mouth, kiss a dude on the mounth I'd kid, yeah, I kiss a dude on the mouth.
Speaker 8: Dude as a fan, not even on the team. Don't give a shit. Yeah we're talking about kiss someone on the mouth. Shit's over with.
Speaker 3: I know who I am.
Speaker 8: People can have fun with it on the internet like they do in my haircut. Everything else will make some good content from that shit. When you do let those little things creep into your mind about it and it happens like I'm not fucking perfect. I'm telling you, like, the hardest truth to find out is that this mental fortitude never ends. It's not ever going to end.
Speaker 3: Like even with the pod.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, if stuff doesn't go out during the season, like what's gonna happen with the pod, and a little bit of doubt comes, and when fear creeps in, it can kind of light a match, right, it kind of festers. You start to get a little anxiety, You start to think about things that haven't even happened that drive your next course of action, and you know, you kind of got to stop yourself and just realize, like, this shit is never going to be done. It's just a constant journey. Like even when you feel like you get on the other side, like it's just never gonna end. Like people talk about playing in the NFL, like yo, you did it, and it's like absolutely, I felt like I've lived my little kid's dream, that ten year old will com that little kid that always wanted this to happen. Now, when you're on the back nine, you got to figure out what's next cause you're not even you know, knock on wood, I haven't even lived half my life.
Speaker 3: And it's just a constant problem.
Speaker 1: This next one, the legend Dale Junior finally gets on the Dale Bus and shares stories of a lifetime.
Speaker 32: They had inside the track these little cubicles like trailers like you see on job sites, and each driver or team had one, and me and Dad were sharing one. And I go in there and I'm gonna change clothes, and I sit down and I'm changing clothes and there's this big fold folding leg table in front of me, and I'm sitting there and I'm pulling off my shoes and my taking my taking my uniform down and Dad comes in and sits down. I just look at him and he isn't making eye contact.
Speaker 2: With me, and I know he's not.
Speaker 8: He's bad.
Speaker 32: I look at him and he's bending over and pulling his shoe off, and so as soon as I look down, he threw his shoe as hard as he could and it went right over my head as I lean them down to get get one of my shoes off. If I hadn't a bent down, it'll hit me. It hit the ball behind me.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 32: And I looked back up and he was bending down to get the other shoes. Something happened and I said, I said shit or if bomb or something, and his dad happened to me walking in the front door, and he looked at me and he goes, you need to get home, and I was like, yes, sir, And so I went home. And a couple hours later Dad comes pulling in my buddy up the road that his dad and my dad were great friends too. Well, he had told dad what all went down. Dad comes walking in the bedroom already pulling the belt off, and I'm looking at the door and he's getting He's had the rooms laid out, He's kind of got there's a point to where on his way to me, I can get.
Speaker 2: To the door, which is only going to make it so much worse.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 32: I got to the door and out the front, out down the hall and out the front door, across the front yard, across the street and out into this hay field and over this erosion ditch and dove in the ditch and just laid there for like six hours. I wanted him to be proud and happy. That was way more than important than a trophy or anyone else patting my back, right, And so he was absolutely the main motivation for me early in my career. You know, when he passed, that was gone. I mean it was gone. And I had to figure out another thing to motivate me, right, I had to find other things that got me out of bed and got me fired up about racing. But for the longest time, it was trying to impress him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 32: I mean, this guy has done everything, He's won all these championships, and he's hard to impress. Yeah, and you're doing the very thing that he's the best at. You can't do really, what can you do that he's never seen or thinks it's cool?
Speaker 8: Right, but everybody thinks like, oh you'r Dal's sign like you dont thinks he's awesome and see, Yeah, so there's a there's a big feeling of like, did you feel like you were in a shadow your whole life?
Speaker 1: Shout out Roman, no free shout outs. Most guys have tried different ways to last longer, but thinking about baseball or in Bucks. In Bucks case, doing math doesn't always work. The folks at Roman and Online Men's Health Company are changing the game with Roman swipes, the secret to longer lasting sex. Let's see, Roman swipes are clinically proven. Are a clinically proven way to last longer in bed. They're effective, easy to use, and fast acting, but don't require a prescription. Roman can also ship swipes to you in a discrete, unmarked packaging, and each swipe's packet is small enough to hide in your wallet for whenever you need it. Sounds like a pretty important key, especially with the holidays coming up. I know you guys are visiting in laws or visiting your girlfriend's families boyfriends, bro, Yeah, visiting your girlfriend's families. But they're super easy to use. Just take the swipes out of the pocket, swipe it on, let it dry, and you're good to go. Ask Jack. He says he's had great success with Roman personally, I'm waiting, never mind. Go to get Roman dot com slash Busting, and you can get your first month of swipes for just five dollars when you choose a monthly pant. When you choose a monthly plan, that's get Roman. That's get Roman dot com slash busting. Get Roman dot com slash busting, and you get your first month of swipes for five dollars. Next, we have Nebraska and just overall coaching legend Bo Polini.
Speaker 8: Did he start his Rush freshman year. Yeah. Oh this was his freshman year. Freshman fresh and he was being red shirted during that year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, We'll play.
Speaker 2: In Virginia Tech.
Speaker 7: And our.
Speaker 31: Kind of screws up a couple of times. And he's standing there and I, you know, back.
Speaker 2: Get coughed and ready. You know, I'm standing there, bro, dude. They turn around. I look at him and he was looking at me, and I said, you ready to go? And he was like mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to to have Twitter, you know, the boy like, hi.
Speaker 2: Let there's no doubt.
Speaker 31: But there was like, well when when you're putting the stupidest things out there? I said, no, it's over, You're done.
Speaker 8: So one weekday morning, I have a call a miscall from Bow at like six in the morning. You know, when you wake up, your alarm goes up and you look at asshole gets a little tighty like holy shit about to go down.
Speaker 2: It's almost as bad as waking up for a workout five minutes before it starts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: And I call him and he's like, hey, you might come into my office. I'm like, yes, sir, you know it's not good news.
Speaker 3: Fucking you know, I'm sweating telling the So.
Speaker 8: So I go to his office and I sit down and he's like, so, you guys wanted Twitter back right, And then he picks up this piece of paper and he goes, here's what comes across my desk in the morning. And he looks down and he goes, Lamborghini, Mercy, your chick, she's so thirsty. Yeah, I'm in my two seat, Lambeau, and your girl she's trying to jerk me. He looks up him and he goes, the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Do you feel like moving to the Big ten? That was like like that played into like we can't let these motherfuckers win.
Speaker 31: Oh there's I don't think there's any question I heard whether it's true or not. I don't know that. Like the replay official wasn't the one who actually hit the button to review it. I mean there was nothing to review. It was over game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, game was over.
Speaker 7: I mean it was.
Speaker 31: I mean then something like a Big twelve official reached over hit the button. That's what I was told. A couple months after him. I was like, well, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well, So, why don't you ever say things like that? And like a press conference. I didn't know about the wound, but after you heard a.
Speaker 8: Couple months later, why don't you say something couple months later?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 31: I mean that's you know, it's like, well you can't read, what are you going to do after the fact. But I probably spoke out that night, probably more than I mean, I got fined more than once when I was a head.
Speaker 2: Press conferences. That was one of them.
Speaker 1: Next week got Ryan Clark me in my prime, I like my.
Speaker 33: Chances against twenty two, explain yourself And all I said that week was in that moment. Ever seeing him in that moment against people his size, I haven't seen him drop a shoulder and run through people.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when he get.
Speaker 33: Back there by DB's hell yeah, he tossing him like that's the thing, and this is not for me? I what camera I'm looking at? Derek Henry is a great running back. He's one of the top running backs in the league. Yes, I can say that and still believe all those other things I've said are true.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 33: In that you go back to Cleveland, short Yordage near the goal line, has an opportunity with one linebacker. Linebacker gets him down, doesn't count splaining in that situation. You can't totally take that right because you got a little bit of TJ. Watt there to where Derek really can't run through it.
Speaker 3: And we're a big splain fans, right because he was with Tennessee Frank, I love him.
Speaker 33: But if you watch, if you watch Derek's feet at those moments, they stopped. So I'm shaking my mom, Like I told you, my mom praised the TONI. So she's like rubbing holy all on my head and she's praying. So I just start praying.
Speaker 24: Man.
Speaker 33: You know, I was like, take care of my kids, Bless my son, like I want to be a great man. I want to be a great husband, you know, allow him to take care of his sisters and his mom. And I was like, allow my girls to understand how to be independent and to find a great man. I was like, allow my wife to find a man to take care of him, to take care of her. I was like, only one stipulation, he can't be more attractive than I am. I just I just remember it so vividly.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 33: I was like, and God, anything I've ever done that wasn't the way you wanted me to do it. Anyway I've ever harmed you or I've let you down, just please forgive me.
Speaker 3: And you're thinking this is it.
Speaker 33: I thought I was dying, and then I said I'm ready. Like I tell the story so often now because people ask about it. After I said I was ready, I mean no more than point zero zero one seconds I stopped shaking.
Speaker 1: We got the boys from Open Doors, Blake Lawrence and Audie Kinalik, talking about the nil movement and their company Open Doors.
Speaker 2: We got a letter in the mail.
Speaker 34: It was like two is nineteen, like that summer ish and Blake walks up to the office and he's like he printed it out right, and he puts it on my desk and like, what is this? And I look and there's a blue dot in the top left corner. It was the NCAAA. And they're like, hey, we are considering changing the rules or the legislation, and we would love to invite you to be part of the working group because we know your extensive experience helping professional athletes with nam I mentioned likeness for the last six years at the time, seven years of a time. They're inviting us to be sort of the experts to help them navigate what is coming. And when we saw that and Blake send in my office, I'm like, things are really going to change now.
Speaker 35: These eyeballs on you are not going to be there when you're gone, So get as many as you can, like collect them up, dude, get them. Like this is like a supermarket frenzy. Get every fan in Nebraska in the cart because you're out of there before you even know it, right, And like if you do that for every athlete on the plan, like then everyone's going to win, you know, And like you've done it. You found a way to trick all these NFL teams and assign a new took play and then you get to one hundred k ten years later, I mean, like it's a it's a.
Speaker 1: Cinerellas, alrighty. These next clips are from episode one fourteen. Darren Bates back on the bus, this time joined by Buck Rising.
Speaker 8: Carl one time punching me in the chest, not like hard, but like it like it's taking a knee. How I'm sitting on the bench and uh they had scored a touchdown and he's punching me in the chest and tobacco is like going in my face and he's like that's.
Speaker 2: A middle school fucking play.
Speaker 8: I'm like, man, I thought like I was trying to like explain, like why it mess up? I I thought we checked this. He's like, no, you're just fucking stupid. That's unnecessary. I was a freshman. I was a freshman. When I was trying to tell Bo. When I was talking about, like, you know, getting guys, Psyche's like like the next spring ball, Carl brought me in his office back, Hey are we good?
Speaker 3: Like I felt like that was one of the lotest like.
Speaker 5: My career, tobacco my mouth. That's when I played it, like, yeah, that's why I is now in my Greg Williams from the Saints Corner had the boundance.
Speaker 3: Making any money?
Speaker 5: I think, why people give a fuck about this?
Speaker 3: I don't under that too, because number one, you needed a tax right off.
Speaker 7: So you watch.
Speaker 2: I went over to somebody's house.
Speaker 3: I watched it because I wanted to see Jake get beat by the Missouri boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah that motherfuckers from Ferty, Missouri. Bro, I know it go down over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Did you not see them sit down face to face and talk about it?
Speaker 30: No?
Speaker 5: Because I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: So you're missing some of the ship now.
Speaker 5: But this I'm not missing anything. No, there was no sit down.
Speaker 7: He's right there.
Speaker 5: I watched this ship because I knew I was going to talk about it on the radio show.
Speaker 2: We're talking about this ship because people are buying the fight like.
Speaker 5: There, they didn't buy ship.
Speaker 2: It was text to me.
Speaker 29: Did you watch it? You streamed it probably all about five ten minutes, and I was over that bullshit. But I'm not invested in that type of ship. That's not my enough to be yea, yeah, because I'm a talk I was talking about on the pot. Unfortunately we in it. Well for me, it's in the media world.
Speaker 2: You're gonna you are what you hate now, No, I'm not.
Speaker 34: I am.
Speaker 1: Next, we got Roger Sapphole for episode one fifteen.
Speaker 3: Back to when you you you know you knock me over? Did you realize it was me?
Speaker 5: Honestly, honestly, I didn't know it was you. And and this was just a straight line straight to you.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 5: There was just no fair dodge and you didn't move out of the way. You didn't see me coming.
Speaker 7: It was just like just you.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to what he just said. I didn't see him coming. I want you, I want that to be on.
Speaker 2: No, but I really think you see him looking for you were stacked right on top of him.
Speaker 3: I ain't have both feet in the ground and I didn't see him coming.
Speaker 2: Why it was both feet in the ground.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, if I saw him coming and I have both feet the ground, like, it's probably looking the other way, it.
Speaker 7: Was pretty Oh you were no dog. I was like, okay, He's like, hey, let's go right out here.
Speaker 1: We got to flip it to the other side of the ball for episode one sixteen, Big Jeff Simmons, So.
Speaker 8: Why Mississippi said, over all these other ballers, obviously you went to Mississippi. Yeah, but come on, he's a five, so you know he's getting courted, whether or not he wants to talk about.
Speaker 2: And you can tell from the vase and Mama's boy like he actually run family.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, like he knew.
Speaker 2: The Mississippi state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is where you grew up.
Speaker 2: Well, you grew up in Misissippi twenty minutes away, right, that's over missip.
Speaker 14: It was closer to my mom, and they was able to come to the games, I know, to Alabama though, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't money, I mean because money could have been anywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, you never got money. Did you ever get an envelope bag? I don't know. Did you ever get an envelope?
Speaker 2: You have an envelope from an unsolicited booster at a certain school.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get hooked up with right now?
Speaker 2: That thing would be breaking it going so hard. Let's go to the bar. We're sitting there. You walk by, Will walks by, Well, they're gonna look at him and go.
Speaker 7: He played.
Speaker 2: They're gonna look at him. Go, he plays football, right?
Speaker 7: Big because the muscles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're big.
Speaker 2: You're big, You're a big at all.
Speaker 8: Say at the store, that's a handsome man right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, let's looking guy. That smile exactly a smile. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now you have ven ears. No, I don't some white ass teeth, bro, you are lying perfect.
Speaker 2: I don't have to that camera smile them things are fucking perfect.
Speaker 3: Those aren't veneers?
Speaker 2: Oh god, hey, listen, he's been blessed.
Speaker 3: He really, I'm a double said, I'm lying.
Speaker 2: High school, Jeff in high school, don't do it.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 3: She wanted My ship was bad, but they won't as bad as your ship was terrible.
Speaker 8: No question mine looked like a third grade classroom of chairs all over the place. You kind of look like a spike off lay before time.
Speaker 7: Never watched it here it is.
Speaker 2: That's why we got this bus stop so you can pull up the WiFi. That does look like you get out of here if you look like that a little bit. Bro, Bro, you gotta do the baby pictures in that documentary. The baby pictures you in that documentary.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you PUSI what is so upset about Will?
Speaker 3: That's a funny pool, Like you gotta admit.
Speaker 1: Like, now we have the viral Iowa wrestling sensation from episode one seventeen Spencer Lee.
Speaker 36: I tore it in the middle of Big ten Finals first, like thirty seconds in the match.
Speaker 3: Did everybody know it?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 1: I knew immediately.
Speaker 36: Then my nose I started bleeding or something, and I remember running over the corner and I'm like my sel was torn.
Speaker 2: I'm like feeling it.
Speaker 36: I'm like, oh yeah, I was like I blew it out, and but I still have like the whole first period to go next two periods and I'm losing, you know, I gotta take it down first, which like never really happens to me. So I was kind of like, so, I'm like all confused. I'm like, what's going on, Like what just happened? And my coach is like in my face and I'm trying to tell him, like, hey, I tore my a cl and he grasps me. He's like he's like wake up, and I'm like okay, and I just remember going back to the middle and keep wrestling. And I never told him that I tore my a cl. So I end up I end up winning the match twenty one to two.
Speaker 3: The dude due was up on you two zip or two one?
Speaker 36: Yeah, two zero, and then I end like so I scored twenty one straight points and off the mat, I'm like just trying to tell them about knee and they're like, awesome match you goodness, get read for Nationals. And I'm like Tom, Tom, I'm like, I tore my aco. He's like your other D. I'm like, yes, my other D.
Speaker 8: He's like, what we make those kicks if we make those field goals and that extra point because you got to remember, the extra point got taken back to the house for an.
Speaker 3: Extra two points.
Speaker 8: That was a three point swing right there on an extra point after putting up a good tuddy. We make those kicks and that extra point, we're winning the game. Like we're beating number three Oklahoma. We're storming the field because the rivalry is now. The rivalry's back. And don't you remember back earlier in the off season, Oklahoma was trying to back out of the game against Nebraska. They weren't trying to play the boys. The boys like, no, no, we got to keep this game alive. We got we're playing these guys. So Oklahoma tried backing out. They played the game. They get lucky they beat us because we beat ourselves in the first drive too out of you mind you we had to settle for a field goal.
Speaker 3: Fortunately we made that one, but we had five penalties. For penalties in the first drive.
Speaker 8: We don't get those penalties, We're probably gonna score a touchdown and put the game even more out of reach. We should have been up like sixteen seven at a half time, and then you probably run away with it thirty four fourteen.
Speaker 1: Now Taylor comes back. We get a little Nebraska Michigan. Actually the start of the Nebraska Michigan rivalry in episode one eighteen, I.
Speaker 2: Bet you if we made a Michigan one, just like that, it would sell out with Michigan fans are crazy in a good way. I understand thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: I bet you ten thousand dollars at Michigan we get we sell more Nebraska stuff than we do Michigan ten thousand dollars one percent. Nebraska fans would crush Michigan than you.
Speaker 37: Really faint Nebraska fans would crush Michigan fans. You tweet more than me, though, I'm just saying, tread lightly. Nebraska fan base is different, bro, bro for real different. I know you guys are different, but we're different different.
Speaker 2: Oh you gets it, Okay, We're different different different. We Michigan fans fuck, they get after it.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, like, at the end of the day, the actual winner, it's going to be Nebraska fans.
Speaker 2: Y'all pitch ten thousand dollars. You guys beat Michigan State.
Speaker 3: No, we lost. We should have won.
Speaker 2: We should have beat Michigan State. So what are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 8: Look, look, if oh, here here we go special teams wasn't a phase, we'd be five and oh.
Speaker 2: We'd be we sound like boss on Twitter? What are you talking about can I finish? You're just talking different.
Speaker 8: We'd be a five and oh ball club and we'd be top fifteen, and like that's facts. If we didn't have special teams, we've beat ourselves.
Speaker 2: When we scored more points in the Cardinals, we'd be three and oh.
Speaker 8: It's not the same. But like, look against Michigan State. They had one first down in the second half in a total like thirty six yards. Okay, so we should were easily win that game if they don't run some trickery punt return.
Speaker 1: Our favorite month of the year is the next clip the first week of Spootober, episode one, nineteen and.
Speaker 8: You left, but I what the men tell us about fourteen? You talk about embarrassing growing up, sleeping over at Buddy's house and you're literally taking a risk because you want to hang out the boys so badly, and you're like, yeah, I'll ask my own and then when my mom says yes, I'm like, let's hope tonight's not one of those nights. I mean I would wake up, dude and piss all around me, literally blame the friend of mine. I can't even remember the story, but I remember blaming friends, like damn, my man pissed the bed. My man fucking pissed the bed and beat on me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 8: The last time I pissed the bed, I pissed the bed once in college when my girlfriend was in the bed. I don't count that one though. I also pissed the bed in college my freshman year in the dorms. And mind you, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Pissed the bed that senior or that freshman year of college. What am I eighteen?
Speaker 8: Probably four years I pissed the bed, bro And I wake up and I'm in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The night, like what in the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like what is wrong with me?
Speaker 8: When are you gonna get back out there and help this team? I tried from the I tried from the ac of my own couch, Dude. I try my damnedest through some Twitter fingers and a nice pumpkin spice Slotte with the beings pectober these day. But I'm trying my damnedest to get the boys back on top, whatever juice I can give them, whatever little subtle texts I can throw here and there, like that's my role right now. Other than that, I'm a podcast. I don't know shit other than working my dick off to get these boys back on top. That's all I know right now.
Speaker 1: This next clip, the bus went to Nebraska on its first ever roadship road trip before the Nebraska Michigan game, and we brought on Nebraska head coach Scott Frost and Nebraska athletic director trev Alberts.
Speaker 8: You never get into it. Nineteen ninety seven, Nebraska Michigan. Who wins?
Speaker 3: And why is it Nebraska?
Speaker 38: You already answered it. I've played with a lot of Michigan guys over time, run into a lot of them. Brian Griese was my teammate in Tampa. They think they would have won. We know we would have won. We'll never answer it. It's a shame back then you didn't get to play that game. But I've said this, and I'll say this, this is political and democratic. Back in that era, when two teams run defeated, they deserve to both national champions. They had an unbelievable season. We had an unbelievable season. I'm glad we split it. I think that was the right thing.
Speaker 8: Come on, now, you think that was the right You're glad to be day.
Speaker 31: Away from the game.
Speaker 8: Man, I knew my fan base was gonna rock and buy these shirts more than your fan base was gonna rock and buy those shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you live on social media and that's that's not what you've done.
Speaker 19: It.
Speaker 8: Well, you have a mannequin dressed up as Taylorwan, you have like statues around Michigan you're a first rounder.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, Taylor Wan went to Michigan.
Speaker 8: Will I didn't have none of that, and all I gotta say say, boys, can we go buy a shirt? And the whole fan base ready to rock and die for the ball.
Speaker 2: I was on the phone with Will for thirty minutes yesterday and he was just blowing himself with how he went to Nebraska and people were fucking loving him.
Speaker 3: That is such a lie.
Speaker 2: He was a four time All Americans for triple time first round. He cheated.
Speaker 8: That was on your mouth.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: He goes, hey, how does it feel, dude? He goes, it looks like you were a four time American ten year.
Speaker 2: Old and he goes and he goes, and he goes, yeah.
Speaker 8: I was kind of like that, that's what your fucking said.
Speaker 3: But that is so crazy that you're that rattle right now because your fan base didn't have your back the way my fan base has.
Speaker 2: My back Listen the Wolverines stroking themselves into a bye week feeling great.
Speaker 3: I'm all in, what do you guys range right now? Eight in the country?
Speaker 2: Why do you ask? Top ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know, I know what he is. We're the best three exactly, We're the best three and fourteen in the country.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: That's what the fuck we are Without special teams, you guys be the best team in the country. Yeah, and we we.
Speaker 3: It's hard when you're playing Michigan in the fucking referees.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Did you not catch what was that before two minutes when they called it back, touchdown, called it back, touchdown, called it back and then at DPI, are you.
Speaker 3: Talking about the reviews? You guys obviously didn't.
Speaker 2: Anymore, and then obviously they were gonna do shit in the fans, which Nebraska has phenomenal fans. I think we saw it. I think I think it was amazing to see them get as loud as they were, but to see them fucking cheering the rescue. We can't let these people down. This is literally all they have.
Speaker 7: You saw the.
Speaker 8: Reviews, bro, and that DP I called before halftime don't you guys that ghost call on Jojo Doman when your receiver just stopped right in front of him and the ball wasn't catchable. Guess what.
Speaker 1: The trip was so successful. The boys then had to bring the bus down to Tennessee and meet up with Big Cat and Brandon Walker Funny.
Speaker 3: Top five funniest guys at barstool. Oh geez, because.
Speaker 8: You're just trying to say White Sox save. He's like one of the funniest, all right, p f T and Dave one and two? Right, yeah, one and two. Well, I'm not gonna do that. You need one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think Dave is.
Speaker 39: I think Dave still like when Dave's on his fastball, I think, and that's not me sucking up.
Speaker 8: I just think that's the truth.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to two Dave one.
Speaker 5: Nick and KB is combined.
Speaker 3: It's a combined person.
Speaker 7: Ron.
Speaker 3: I hate letting you have Nick and KB. They are combined. They literally combined, their combined entity.
Speaker 19: Nick and KB is at the top for me. They're the funniest guys are Nick to Raney is the funniest human.
Speaker 3: Being of a He's very very funny. I think Ron.
Speaker 19: He didn't mention one that I I I just love doing stuff with Kate is very funny. I love Kate and I think largest tremendously funny as well. We have.
Speaker 3: Top four. Who's your five?
Speaker 19: I can't take the sunlight.
Speaker 2: U rays give me a migraine, headache.
Speaker 3: It's fine, but it's a full blown ginger.
Speaker 2: We would h ginger at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being blind, you're considered like a day walker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think you are.
Speaker 2: You are, You're in albino.
Speaker 19: I'm a different subset of human being than the ginger.
Speaker 3: Yes, DayWalker.
Speaker 39: So we went to Clemson, Texas A and m two years ago, beautiful day probably actually exactly like it was a little cool.
Speaker 19: And that.
Speaker 39: We said in the sweet so we're out of the heat. And afterwards he started puking because it was just too hot. That's what happened to.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Notre Dame. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, two weeks ago. Yeah, seventy degrees. The sunlight gives me a migraine and I was down for a day and a half.
Speaker 3: So this is man's from Mississippi and the sun sun.
Speaker 5: Like, I have this bus in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Would you make fun of them for not being able to walk?
Speaker 28: On the bus.
Speaker 39: Well, it depends on where they came from. Like the number one walking community in the world, it would be ironic.
Speaker 1: Next, Will and Jelly in episode went to.
Speaker 3: A corn maze and Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 40: Oh yeah, God, I bet they got the best corn mazes. Oh yeah, it's like their whole ship. Yeah corn yeah, he last about the funniest stuff.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that this is you. This That's why I just say be careful. But if you don't get those awards, what does that mean to you? To some people, it could mean failure.
Speaker 24: Oh yeah, And I don't worry about that. And I'll tell you why. I fear nothing because I have and where men are afraid to go. You cannot scare me with going back somewhere I've already been. Not only am I familiar with rock Bottom, I was a fucking tour guide down there. I could show you around.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 24: I sat on that motherfucker Indian style most of my life, So I moved fearlessly in music, brother or not, anything works for me or not, because you can never scare me with sending me back where I've been ever, I'm not afraid of that. I'm not afraid to lose everything today. I've already exceeded every expectation in life. I've already done everything they said I couldn't do. At this point, I'm just trying to put some whipped cream on what's already been the best brownie on earth.
Speaker 1: Fresh off of Will watching Ted Lasso, we had to bring on the MLS guys Walkers Zimmerman and CJ. Sepong from Nashville, SC.
Speaker 41: I was like working out at the YMCA local YMCA back home Snubble, Georgia, Lawrenceville, Georgia, and I was on the bike. I was doing like little triathlon type training for myself just to stay like really fit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I was on the last thing.
Speaker 41: I was on the bike and I was like basically just doing some positive self talk, you know, like like drying. I'm like, I don't even want to just be a part of the national team or the U twenty national team. I want to be on the full national team. And I was like, I want to be on the full national I want to be the captain of the full national team. Like and remember like that moment of saying like that is that's the standard that I want to set for myself. It's like not just being there or being a part of it, but like being a key player, being a captain, and so like when I was the captain of that game, it was it really was like full circle. I went right back to that place and was like, man, all of the hard work, all of that suffering, Like that's how you get to accomplish these kinds of dreams.
Speaker 2: And I Twitter, there's a there's still bombs going off on this phone right now.
Speaker 3: It's on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh it's on fire, and I just listen. It's not even on right now. I haven't read one comment because these people are burning my house down, my Twitter house down, and I'm sleeping easy baby.
Speaker 8: I hated it, but I also respected it because it was a good move on your part. But you're saying I deserve whatever I'm about to get. Yeah, instead of like leaning in and playing in with more people, which I enjoyed doing more, Taylor just ended up said, Hey, I did this, I deserve whatever, go ahead and give it to me. Well we're on the plane, and I'm like, man, fuck bro, go back and forth with some people a little bit, no blame some people.
Speaker 7: I love it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Dude, and people are like, you know, I don't read.
Speaker 19: It, but.
Speaker 1: Arguably one of the most anticipated podcasts. There was a lot of controversy. This is episode one with Roan and Sass. I broke my arm on the first day of school. I had a lunch box that was more of a more of a purse lunchbox, not actually, but it had like a long goddamn it had everywhere you say it. He had like a long strap.
Speaker 42: He broke his arm on a lunchbox that was a purse. Well, I didn't know how else to describe it. It was a lunchbox, but the strap was long, long strap.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was for.
Speaker 42: I would carry it and I would fling it around the entire time. It was like my first day and I saw one kid that I recognized from like my homeroom, and I was like, where's the French where's French clap? And he's like, oh, it's over here, And for some reason he was sprinting. I don't even remember. I think he was just like one of those kids who just like runs to class his arms behind. Yeah, So I followed him and I tripped. You started running behind it, I tripped over the lunch box strap and I like catapulted in the air and I landed on my arm.
Speaker 7: Did you cry?
Speaker 42: No, be real, I swear to god, I didn't cry. It was my first day and there's like a hundred people surrounding me, and they're like, go get the nurse. Knowing the kids in my town and like their parents and stuff that I'm probably like the enemy of the town. You don't know that he's putting a disgrace to the name of this town.
Speaker 28: What have you even done that? Nothing, that's crazy. So you're just this is just something bottom What do you Why do you feel like it's that way? You want to lie down on the couch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: Now there's a lot of the people from my town are like really crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could just be making this stuff up now.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a known thing between me and like the normal people. Crazy.
Speaker 8: How you wouldn't want to go back because you get clowned by your boys, your normal people friends that you're thinking of.
Speaker 1: No, my boys, boys are my boys?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: I'm seeing one of my boys after this.
Speaker 28: But they were like the goth kids that sat underneath the bleachers and like football's game.
Speaker 1: This next clips from episode one twenty five. But Darius Rocker and Will went toes on some football things. Just take a listen.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna go toe to toe on the SEC schedule?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding? Here?
Speaker 3: We go SEC schedule? Can you guys beat Vanderbilt?
Speaker 2: Yes, but y'all kid, yes we could. You could bring up the schedules.
Speaker 5: I would take Vanderbilt. You name it right now.
Speaker 8: You're just talking out of your ass right now, Darius, I was gonna play wagon wheel after this on the way to the golf course.
Speaker 5: I ain't playing it no more.
Speaker 7: Man, No, who you got to.
Speaker 3: Be by Kentucky? They're not even that nice? What they're not? You guys lost to South Carolina Jack Tennessee. Is this the right skin?
Speaker 2: That's old?
Speaker 3: You have me fired up for?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We beat them last year.
Speaker 3: They cheated this year exactly. You sound like me.
Speaker 8: We had a podcast We played Oklahoma, Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State, all top ten teams collective.
Speaker 3: We lost to them one hundred and eight was it ninety two? Your team's got three wins and you're trying to Yeah, Darius.
Speaker 8: And Will go toes on South Carolina Nebraska because you imagine Tiger just taking six grand from him, like I beat you, man, Yeah, have you ever beat him?
Speaker 7: You know no, I've never beat him. This is how great he is.
Speaker 30: Okay, We're playing one day and he's beat me and we're on eighteen and I tell him, all right, man, if you win this, I'll give you three times. But if I win, you gotta pay me half, all right. And so we go we hit our drives. I hit my ball about eight feet and he hits it and he short sizes himself into the trap and he short sided. I mean, the pin's right there. He's in the trap in the front of the green and he goes up there and I'm like, you know, I'm like, fucking make this punt. I'm getting this is I'm.
Speaker 3: About to talk.
Speaker 30: And he got up on that looked at that hit it. It took one hop and winning and he looked at me and said, I told You're never gonna fucking beat me.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: It just looks man.
Speaker 1: This next episode is from just a week after Michael Taylor went to Absolute War with Justin Gaechie, and he shares a little bit about what that what that was like inside that fight, I.
Speaker 10: Didn't know I got dropped with the upper cut. I didn't know I was on my back. I didn't know he came down hit me with something that's so crazy. I'm like on my knees trying to like protect myself, still throwing punches while he's trying to finish me.
Speaker 3: And then I dive in and I get it on a leg. Thank god.
Speaker 10: He like hits me a couple of times in the back of the head, you know, not on purpose, It's just it's one of those things where the head is there, you throw. You're just gonna throw until the reftels you stop throwing. And I remember being on a leg, like how did I get here? And I like looked around. I was like, I don't remember how this happened, So he must have dropped me.
Speaker 3: But in my mind, I wish I would have thought.
Speaker 10: Let me think about his body language and how he's reacting right now, because gaechee, I think threw so much into that uppercut, then the one shot, and then there's ten shots after that trying to finish me. And there's nothing more demoralizing than when you get close to finishing a guy. You can't you look him in the eyes and you're like, dang, dude, Like I can't finish this guy.
Speaker 3: He's not going away.
Speaker 1: Leave a comment like subscribe, subscribe, unsubscribe, you know all the fun things that will and Taylor say, do that for us. Next one, Episode one, twenty seven with Josh Wolf.
Speaker 26: A couple of weeks ago in Dallas, I had a dude show up and kilt in the front row and I was like, why are you wearing a kilt?
Speaker 31: Man?
Speaker 2: And he goes, I wrestle in East Texas.
Speaker 26: I do like and he had red hair and a red beard, and I go oh, and he goes, you know, I do the whole iris thing, like well that's fun. I go, did you wrestle today? And he goes, no, why are you wearing the kilt? And he started to shake his hips like this, what are you doing? He goes Things get sticky in Dallas. I just like to keep him loose and I was like, oh, he's in the front row.
Speaker 5: I go, but are you wearing underwear?
Speaker 2: And he said, I'll tell you what I tell everybody else. You got to lift it up to find out.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't like where this is going, and.
Speaker 8: I said, I want to tell you something, you're challenging the wrong guy.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 26: I would are you telling me you're gonna let me lift up your kilt? And he said yeah, And I go, and there's going to might be human dick under there, and he said, that's right, Like I'm in. I dropped right to my knees.
Speaker 7: Son.
Speaker 3: He then he leaned back and he goes, do you have to do that from your knees?
Speaker 8: And I was like yeah, So I reached down and I grabbed the kilt.
Speaker 3: I lifted up the kilt.
Speaker 8: I'm saying some stuff could have been worse, Like Whyatt, the youngest white was six years younger than us, and Cody and I were like eighteen months apart.
Speaker 3: So we're like a year apart. But uh, Wyatt would.
Speaker 8: Come in with like a Sydney cup and stuff, and Cody and I would just essentially bully him out all the time. He blames us for the reason he quit skateboarding because he wanted to like skateboarding, and we like made fun.
Speaker 3: Of him for being a skateboarder and reading and reading, bro I know, brutal.
Speaker 43: Wait wait a second, you teach you tease them out of reading? Yeah, We're like, you know why you reading there? Yeahlive man, I know, I'm me telling the story. I feel so bad, bro, because we literally did that. What's his name, Wyatt Why. It's like I never learned to read because of you guys.
Speaker 1: Next, we got another Husker Husker legend current NFL running back in episode one eight, a Mere Abdullah.
Speaker 33: I actually had a really really crazy draft day. I was in back in Birmingham, Alabama with my family and the second round starts. Arizona Cardinals called me and they're like, stay on the phone when it's the whole draft. We're gonna pick you. But we have like the I think they had like the eighteenth pick in the second second round, and I'm on the phone with Bruce Arians and me and Bruce Arians have history because he used to host this camp at Hoover High School. I got MVP at that at that camp and jokingly he was like, man, you're gonna play in the league one day. Ironically, years later he's calling me trying to draft me. So he's like, dude, I told you, you know, we're just joking about that. I'm like, man, this is you can't write this stuff. So it's the pick right before Arizona Detroit's one o'clock and I just hear my mom saying, Amyrea, come inside because I went outside because I was kind of stressed out. T Z Yodman had got picked all the draft board said I was supposed to go before Tea Yoda right, So I was like, oh, no, I don't know what's gonna happen. The pick is in and Detroit had just picked me. Didn't even call me. So I had to tell Bruce Arians on the phone, like, yo, I just got drafted by the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: To wrap up season three, this is episode one with Brian Peters, and so.
Speaker 18: My agent like nobody's saying anything, so he sends me out for the summer to Arena football the Iowa Barnstormers, where Kurt Warner played shut.
Speaker 3: Out the Iowa bars storm Yeah.
Speaker 18: So my agen goes go out there, like play for a few weeks, stay in shape in case the NFL calls. And I was like all right, bet, and I get there, I already think I'm on the team, and it's a thirteen man tryout for two spots for like to end out the season.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, well, let's.
Speaker 8: Right end out the season of an arena football team.
Speaker 18: Yep, I ended up making the team and one other kid so out there getting paid three hundred bucks a week before Texas. Some of the most fun football I've ever played in my life though, so just because it's just like just freedom. It's like you're playing high school ball again.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 18: I was playing this jack linebacker position where I start on what like the short side of the field, and my only job is that you check run and then you run horizontal and hit anybody of any other other team's color. And you're smashing dudes in the walls, like you're launching dudes over the wall. There's people pouring beer on you. Like I'm talking more shit to the fans that I'm talking to the players. It is so much fun.
Speaker 8: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review, rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts. And again, we can't we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys. And all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they're on YouTube at Bust Them with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever,