Speaker 1: Do you mean to look anywhere specific into my soul? Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 2: No you can't. I can't know why you can't because.
Speaker 1: Your glasses are blocking in a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, because souls aren't real.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is going to be an interesting conversation.
Speaker 3: Then, Pash Show, Cash Show, Cash Show, Cup Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Toash Show. I'm comedian Daniel Tosh, and I'm the host of the Toss Show. We're here in beautiful, sunny, southern California. Eddie, you like California, don't you?
Speaker 1: I love California.
Speaker 2: When'd you move here? Maybe two thousand and two and three round there? Yet I moved here in the late nineties. I tell you what, people, I'm about to do a PSA for California. You ever see those commercials where it's just for the state and they always have cool Arnold Schwarzenegger's always in it, somebody's rollerblading or something. They never asked me to do those, but I feel like I should do those because right now California is hurting. Oh my goodness. People are leaving in droves and I couldn't be more excited about it. My only goal in life, My goal is a child. I might have said this on the show before, but I'll say it again now. My goal was never to become a comedian. My goal was to live in California. That was my childhood goal. Honestly. I mean I just as a kid who grew up in Florida who loved the surf. The surf is garbage in Florida. Hey, good luck with Desantez fixing that. You can't fix garbage, beach breaks. Oh there's a hurricane. It's going to be good for six minutes before we all die. I just love the state. I've always loved it. And people complain about California. The high taxes, Yeah great. When I used to make no money, which believe it or not, was a majority of my career, didn't care at all. It was just fun making ends meet. Now I do make money, I give half of it away, at least in taxes. Good. The point is I love this state and I'm happy to be here. You got any videos for me, Eddie, I do.
Speaker 1: I got a video.
Speaker 2: Let's see it. Let's see it. I'm not gonna do any jokes about this video. It seems like an amazing bar, a floozy, an old man a drunk and an LP walk into a bar. There's your setup, and I'll let you guys write the punchline and I'll read that next week. I probably won't. Well, you got to play a different video.
Speaker 4: Why you run out of here like this?
Speaker 2: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 4: This don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: Every time we go out somewhere and we're trying to watch a game in piece, you act a fool and we get put out every time.
Speaker 2: Talking about flying go fly?
Speaker 4: What you thought they was gonna do? That was kid?
Speaker 2: They know they cheated to me.
Speaker 1: Damn, I chase her.
Speaker 2: I assume his his chest pain turned into something a little more seriously, and she put the camera down and called nine to one one. At least that's what I'm hoping all. I want to point out to people that this video was posted after Week eleven of this year's NFL season, and if I remember correctly, Dallas was in Philly and they lost a heartbreaker. Dac says stepped out of bounds on a two point conversion the final play that ended up on the one yard line. Eddie's a big Philly fan. He'll listen to one of his podcasts if you want to hear about fucking Eagles games. But now this week you got your redemption. Down goes Jalen Hurts. I'll tell you what. The way Jalen Hurts, the way they could have won that game is if they would have just push pushed the whole time. When it's fourth and short, they all get behind Jalen Hurts and then the announcer has to go, did you know that he can squat six hundred pounds like I give a shit at all? And their success rate is like ninety eight percent on fourth and short. Okay, Well, and then they say that we're going to change the rules next year. This is what I want Philly to do. If it's so effective. Do you know how many yards they actually average when they do the tush push, Eddie, it's like three about three yards? What's three times four, eddie exactly?
Speaker 1: Where twelve?
Speaker 2: That's twelve. That's more than a first down. So why aren't they doing the tush push on first down, second down, third down, fourth down, just every single play the entire game. You do that for one game, every play the tush push, and not only will the rule get changed, but it will be the single greatest football game in the history of the NFL. We'd love to see it every play, tush push the whole way, just up and down the field. I just think it would be amazing. Now, I know what you're gonna say. Oh, Jalen Hurts, he can, he can squat six hundred pounds, but that's you know, that's his max. You don't max. You know, fifty plays a game. That's too many tush pushes. I say, one time, Come on, coach. Speaking of Philly, that's where our guest today is from. She was an attorney, which I don't find that interesting, but she quit to focus on her true calling, which was talking to animals. Oh, ding ding, ding Ding. I find that extremely interesting. She can talk to my dead pet. Yeah, I'm gonna have you on the show. I'm not gonna fly you first class, but I'll fly you out here to talk to me. Enjoy cat Sha, My guest today stopped practicing law to begin a new career. Charging clients tons of money to speak to their pets. Seems like a lateral move. Please welcome my favorite animal communicator, Nikki NICKI thank you for coming here. Wait, how old are you? Can I ask it? I only ask as as you're not supposed to ask me. But you look very young to me, so that's why I was comfortable.
Speaker 1: Asking thirty four thirty five in January.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a lot older than I thought. Great, thirty four in January, Hold on, I can do this. Nineteenth up, fourteenth, twenty fifth, thirty first, Yes, January thirty first?
Speaker 1: Yep, you serious?
Speaker 2: My daughter's birthday is January thirty first. No, I was upset.
Speaker 1: She's going to be an animal communicator. Will you be a proud and supportive dad.
Speaker 2: If she's an animal communicator, I will not be proud would not be the right word. I would be supportive.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to do.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can skip my normal first question that I ask all my guests. Check you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you mean by ghosts?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's just a question I always ask everybody. Do you believe in ghosts like.
Speaker 1: The white little Casper thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But do I believe that we can connect with spirits love our animals? A sixty percent of my work?
Speaker 2: Got it? Crazy? Check? All right? You always hear people that like were a lawyer, and then they switched to something for lack of better words crazy. Okay, you know, Oh he was a lawyer, but then he became a comedian. And it's always like, oh, and I'm supposed to be impressed that you stopped doing this impressive job to do something less. It's like you never hear me saying, oh, I stopped being a lawyer to become a doctor.
Speaker 1: Because no one's happy as a lawyer and no one's happy as a doctor, so nothing would be accomplished in that move.
Speaker 2: Did you like law?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was a parents what forced you into that field?
Speaker 1: At twenty one? When you graduate college, I was like, what do I want to do with my life? I had no idea, so why not be a lawyer? And first year of law school I realized this is not what I want to do. But at that point you're already financially invested, you're already there, so finish.
Speaker 2: How much money all in for your education?
Speaker 1: High two eighties, two hundred and eight thousand.
Speaker 2: High two eighties, so two eighty nine, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember, I mean high two hundreds, high two hundreds, I don't but I think it was like two eighty something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was in litigation in Center City, Philadelphia. It was just chaos. I hated every second of it. No lawyer is happy. I know one lawyer that enjoys being a lawyer.
Speaker 2: I love my lawyer.
Speaker 1: Does he love his life?
Speaker 2: Never asked him.
Speaker 1: Both My eyes were twitching at separate times. I hated all of my clients. Judges were cranky, cops were miserable. And then I learned animal communication was possible.
Speaker 2: And how does one do that?
Speaker 1: Just like you communicate with people? Let me ask you this, okay. Have you ever had a time where your phone rang and you knew who was calling before you looked at it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Telepathy? Okay ya, only one person calls me?
Speaker 1: Not true. Have you ever had a time where someone, friend, partner, anyone was about to ask you a question or say something and you answer them before they asked it out loud?
Speaker 2: Well, cheese.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with what I just said.
Speaker 2: All right, yes to that question as well.
Speaker 1: That's telepathy. Telepathic communication is non verbal communication. It's a universal language that might sound weird. All my sessions are done remotely through a picture. I receive images or thoughts in my head or feelings in my body, like if they have a sore right back foot, my right ankle might start throbbing, and I can describe it the best as like I can kind of, I get like a mental image where I can see almost what I think your living room might look like if the animal is talking about the living room, or when I hear a thought, it's like if I'm reading a book to myself silently, like how that would sound, but it's not my thought. Just takes practice, but it's something every human being can do, which is why I have an online school and I teach people every month, every day to talk to animals, and they're really doing it.
Speaker 2: How much do you charge for that school?
Speaker 1: It's sixty five a month.
Speaker 2: Sixty five a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they paid no.
Speaker 2: That is Oh, that's so affordable. How often do they We.
Speaker 1: Have weekly calls, so twice a month we have an hour long Q and a twice a month we have an hour and a half long practice corner.
Speaker 2: What made you even attempt this in the first place.
Speaker 1: I hated being a lawyer, sure.
Speaker 2: But aside from that, you know a lot of people hate their jobs and don't go, well, I should talk to animals.
Speaker 1: Well, I learned that it was possible through a massage therapist at a local wellness center.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Then I went home, bought all the books on I googled animal communication books. So I was like, all right, every single one of these authors are saying that everybody can do it. I'm everybody. Let's try. So I just started doing practice sessions on friends and families animals, slowly convinced myself that I was doing it, and then created Instagram, Facebook and did readings for strangers. Did well, and then that's just how it took off.
Speaker 2: You had to convince yourself first.
Speaker 1: Then I made a TikTok and within a week of TikTok just exploded, went viral, and that's what everything took off.
Speaker 2: Can you talk to all animals living and dead?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: I hit a squirrel once dead, center of the back, just over it with a heavy electric bike and he looked at me after I went over in both wheels boom boom, and just looked at me and then ran away. Is he okay?
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that, But what you can ask yourself when something like that happens, why were you out of alignment? What were were you going somewhere? You shouldn't have been going.
Speaker 2: I was coming home.
Speaker 1: What were you going to fast?
Speaker 2: I was a little electric bicycle going down my street and a squirrel ran out in front of me, and I happened to hit him. He was in the wrong.
Speaker 1: In fairness, when you get into a car accident or something happens, yes, it's because your energy, the sence of you, something is off. No, that's a conversation for another day maybe, But if you're truly in alignment, that shit doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: So you're saying it's my fault that the school ran out in front of them, probably because a mile lot. Interesting yep, huh were your parents so proud of their I'm gonna say, little daughter, because you're a small person, she's gonna be a lawyer. That has to be That has to be something for a parent. And then you say, no, no, no, forget all that, I'm going to talk to animals.
Speaker 1: It was an interesting shift. My parents are very supportive, so they were all for whatever made me happy. However, when they were moving me out of my Center City law office, they were a little a little irritated that day, and I could sense it. But I mean, they've been supportive since the very beginning, but it definitely was an adjustment.
Speaker 2: So now they're proud of you.
Speaker 1: I mean they were always proud, but they were they were supportive.
Speaker 2: Okay, my parents were never supportive, but they were never not supportive and I appreciated that.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly, but I feel like like my parents were never like, oh, you should chase your dreams that. It was never that, but they weren't like they were fine with me doing it or in good luck.
Speaker 1: But you're happier doing what you like doing.
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Originally from Pennsylvania aboutside hour north of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Do you like Philly? The people are so intense.
Speaker 1: I don't like any city.
Speaker 2: Do you go into Philly often?
Speaker 1: Never for the airport?
Speaker 2: What about the accent?
Speaker 1: Do I have an accent?
Speaker 2: No? Did you ever? Did you ever pick it up? I say John?
Speaker 1: You said John, as in John like the bathroom?
Speaker 2: No, what do they know? Not John like John? How do you say.
Speaker 1: It like John? Like hey you John?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You never say that. No, but they use that term a lot, right, Hey John?
Speaker 1: I just think that's like gangster talk anywhere you go.
Speaker 2: No, I've never heard it in my life.
Speaker 1: But you said it, so you heard it somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, I heard it. It was written down for me to ask you by somebody that cares about Philly.
Speaker 1: I used to say water.
Speaker 2: You say water ice.
Speaker 1: I used to say water.
Speaker 2: What about ice? Water ice?
Speaker 1: Water ice?
Speaker 2: You know that no one else on the planet knows what that is? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't like water ice, right, But do you know Rita's water ice?
Speaker 2: No one knows what the words water ice. That doesn't mean anything normal people outside of Philly.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true, are you. You don't have Rita's water ice?
Speaker 2: No, no, No, I don't have Rita's water ice. And no, I still don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's flavored ice.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a term for that, and it's not water ice.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Shaved ice? That's what we call it.
Speaker 1: Who says shaved ice?
Speaker 2: Hawaiians, the Polynesians.
Speaker 1: I'm neither of those.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: You used to say creek for creek.
Speaker 2: I can figure that one.
Speaker 1: Out, but I don't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: You ever been doing BUCkies? No BUCkies, it's it's from Texas. It's in the South. It's it's huge in the middle of nowhere gas stations and they have They've got a brisket station and the US bathrooms in the world, and that's what they're known for.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what a brisket is, like a biscuit, but no brisket.
Speaker 2: Is is I just don't know how You've studied law and you don't know what brisk it is. Are you single? Married happily?
Speaker 1: Yes right now. For the first seven years it was chaos.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Oh, bea because you weren't happy with with your profession.
Speaker 1: Well that he was fresh out of the military. We were just a disaster from the beginning. But now we're best friends and we have two little poodles.
Speaker 2: I have a poodle.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, do you not like small dogs?
Speaker 2: I do love small dogs?
Speaker 1: Okay, good?
Speaker 2: And I was always one of those people that really like dogs more than kids. And then I had my own children and that cemented it. It was I definitely like.
Speaker 1: Dogs still dogs, definitely more.
Speaker 2: Did you have lots of pets growing up?
Speaker 1: Not really. We had a dog when I was younger that I don't really remember, but I had bunnies, hamsters, some fish.
Speaker 2: Why do you why don't you go back and talk to your dog that you had as a child.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Uh huh? And what did he? She say? I'm not calling her a head. I didn't know the gender Tasha. I had a dog named Tasha growing up.
Speaker 1: Black lad.
Speaker 2: No, Saint Bernard, we had Tasha one and Tasha two. The first one died within like three months, so then we just got another one and we just called it. We're like, well, let's just call this one Tasha too.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: I might have buried it, like literally right behind our garage. You know how big a hole you have to dig for a two hundred pounds, Saint Bernard, it was just in sanity.
Speaker 1: Did you have a bulldozer?
Speaker 2: No, we handshoveled it. This is in Fondilac and Saint Louis, Missouri. If anybody lives on fond Lac in my old childhood home there, you probably dug up some remains and thought it was a dinosaur. But it was just my old dog that only lived for three months.
Speaker 1: Why only three months?
Speaker 2: I think we didn't What did you do? Saint Bernard's get hot? He might have. He might have had heat stroke. I don't know. I have no idea how he died, why he died. I was a child. We had lots of dogs growing up. We moved constantly, and whenever we moved, my dad just got rid of the dog. That said insanity. Yes, I don't even know. I never even thought to ask, well, why can't the dog come with us? And he's like, dogs don't move with us.
Speaker 1: That's why you love traveling with your dog so much. Now, look at you.
Speaker 2: You are smart. You just have a gift. You just have a gift of listening to people and then you can just spit it back at them and then they hook line and sinker.
Speaker 1: But that's what you do for a living.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. Yeah, Now, do you feel like there's people you say you teach people to do this. Do you feel like there's people in this line of work that are taking advantage?
Speaker 1: I think there's there are people like that that exist in every profession.
Speaker 2: Sure, but this has to be skewed way more as snake oil salesmen than other professions.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't think anyone would get into this if they didn't have a heart for the animals.
Speaker 2: But this is like I assume people are just wanting to have some connection with their animal on some level. So my question is are you forced to kind of always give more positive spins on what you're hearing or seeing.
Speaker 1: I just share what I receive. People always ask me, has the animal ever said that they hate their life, they hate their family? And the answer is no, because people who are paying me to do this probably care about their animals, right.
Speaker 2: But some of these animals, probably or rescues, are adopted from a shelter, which is a great thing, but maybe their previous owner sexually molested them. Has an animal ever told you that they were sexually molested?
Speaker 1: No, I can confidently say no.
Speaker 2: What about kidnapped? Has an animal ever said, hey, I've been taken. This isn't my rightful owner.
Speaker 1: Nope. But I had an animal say they voluntarily just left. It was a pig. He left where he was because he hated it and they didn't have enough time for him.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of times when someone commits a horrific crime, they like to go back and they stand and they like to you know, in movie this, I'm basing this on movies, they go back to the police line and they're just kind of watching, like, oh, I wonder who did this? So I'm thinking, maybe there's a guy out there that sexually molested his dog and then wants to get a reading just to see if his dog's gonna talk.
Speaker 1: I'm very thankful that person has never crossed my path.
Speaker 2: That would infuriate me if I was rated out by my dog. Have you ever seen The Shaggy Da? No Ah, that's a movie you should watch because that lawyer became a dog. What the Shaggy Da? It's a Disney movie. It's a kid's movie.
Speaker 1: Does the dog die? Because if the dog dies, I can't watch it.
Speaker 2: Oh No, the dog doesn't die, but the dog turns into the lawyer. The lawyer turns into the dog. It doesn't matter one or the other. It's a kid's movie. It might be one of those Disney movies where at the beginning of it it says like, we know that there's some horrible racial thing, but we're gonna just leave it the way it was because it was a different time in the forties.
Speaker 1: Is it a black and white or color?
Speaker 2: It's I think it's in color. Isn't it like Dick van Dyke? Was it Dick van Dyke.
Speaker 1: It's not Dick van Dyke, but it's somebody.
Speaker 2: You sure it wasn't Dick van Dyke, look it up. I don't think so? You sure? I you sure?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Those movies were like like, oh, all of a sudden, I can hear women's thoughts and the person walks around and they're bombarded. Is that how your life is, where you're just hearing animals talking to you at all time?
Speaker 1: No, it's very I think I can speak for a lot of animal communicators. Most that it's setting the intention to have a conversation with a specific animal.
Speaker 2: Talk about the money. You charge five hundred and fifty a session and you have a wait list of ten thousand people. Please explain in detail how I break into this profession and whether or not I could do thirty sessions a day.
Speaker 1: You cannot do thirty sessions a day. I do one to day.
Speaker 2: How did you come up with five hundred and fifty?
Speaker 1: It used to not be that, but I demand was so high, and now my sessions used to be an hour, so I used to be three seventy five, and now, naturally I don't know why they're no less than an hour and twenty. So price to increase with that?
Speaker 2: You want to raise? If you have a wait list as long I think it's time.
Speaker 1: To I can't go more than that. I still want to be accessible to people.
Speaker 2: Are all house cats total dicks?
Speaker 1: No? Do you have cats?
Speaker 2: I don't, but that's only because of allergies. Say me too, I would love to have a cat if it wasn't for my allergies. I don't want to just take medicine every day. Talk to me about your drug problem with ayahuasca. You started, you used ayahuasca and I just want to And then you said that that showed you the realm of where all communication is possible. What about shitting your pants and vomiting on yourself?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's wait a second. I'm going to answer that. Good ayahuasca. Okay. I've never shipped myself good, never threw up on myself.
Speaker 2: People do, though, I'm very rare.
Speaker 1: I mean, you purge, but it's not like you're throwing up like you're drunk or sick. It's an energy purge. So it feels good coming out when you're I've never commented.
Speaker 2: And it felt good. I mean, I guess sometimes you need it to come up, but it's it's always a painful, you know, it's not the direction things are supposed to go.
Speaker 1: But when you threw up, you were either sick or drunk. Probably in ayahuasca, you're neither sick nor drunk. So sometimes no, not a drug, it's two plants.
Speaker 2: Okay, plants can be drunk.
Speaker 1: Can't be drug tested. There's never been a trial on it because they can't prove anything and there's nothing to test.
Speaker 2: Lawyer me about just saying.
Speaker 1: But when you purge, sometimes you feel like you're filling your bucket, and then you look at it in the morning and it's like two spits. There's like nothing, it's just energy, and your life changes and everything gets better.
Speaker 2: Often are you doing iahwuasca in the beginning?
Speaker 1: We did it often, but it healed my marriage.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Now maybe once a year, twice a year.
Speaker 2: Do you get excited for it?
Speaker 1: No, it's not fun. Okay, Oh heck no, I mean it's it's excitement in the sense of you know your life is going to get better in some way. That's why you do it. It's not like a trip or let's go have fun with my friends this weekend. No, because it's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Should I have my kids do it?
Speaker 1: Who's going to listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna check with I'm gonna check with my pediatrician on if I should give you my children ayahuasca because she's she's you know, normally she doesn't side with that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you don't want to ask that question.
Speaker 2: No, I'll ask her. I'll say, what do you think do you think we should give my kids ayahuasca? Are you? Are you a vegetarian? Vegan vegan? When did you become vegan?
Speaker 1: Probably like nine years ago, But it was because before the animal stuff. I just had a lot of digestive issues.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: When I was growing up, I would only poop like twice a week. It was awful.
Speaker 2: I used to do that too, Like I would like poop once a week. My mom said I'd get too distracted and I wouldn't poop, and then I get backed up and then I'd sit on the toilet for like two hours just screaming at the miss school that day.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to poop twice a day.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, now I poop just constantly.
Speaker 1: That's good. Well it's not good.
Speaker 2: It's constantly and in public like not yes, okay, like a better version of in this. Recently I shattered a record.
Speaker 1: You might get arrested.
Speaker 2: No, No, you can't get arrested for pooping on the street in public. Yeah, if it happens, it happens. That's there's a law against having an accident.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess he was an accident. But if you're always doing this, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not always doing it, but I'm saying I have I have ibs. And it's like recently it happened twice in one day.
Speaker 1: You might need to work on fixing your gut.
Speaker 2: No, I know, my gut's a wreck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should maybe talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, like today just for this interview, Like I don't I really don't eat this morning until after this is over.
Speaker 1: You sh'd talk to my husband why he does all digestive stuff? Oh man, he could do that, because that's that's disruptive to life.
Speaker 2: No, it is, but it's it's also a good story at every party.
Speaker 1: I guess if that's the most important.
Speaker 2: I maybe secretly I like the thrill of oh no, I'm about to ship myself once a week.
Speaker 1: Why well, because well, because you're getting rid of toxins.
Speaker 2: No, I think I like it because it allows me to tell my wife I can't go someplace.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you need to work on that with your wife, Like, if you don't want to go somewhere, don't go.
Speaker 2: And that's what I do. That's what I do ninety nine percent of the time. But in a relationship it's a give and take, so one percent of the time I have to give. Have you ever communicated with the Philly fanatic like the people? No, the Philly Fanatic he's the mascot is a big animal.
Speaker 1: No, because he is a person like animals.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. All right, do you want to see a photo of a dog? Your dog? Just a dog? Well, I don't want What information do I have to give.
Speaker 1: You to communicate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You I don't know?
Speaker 1: Picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 2: You want to name?
Speaker 1: What's your dog's name?
Speaker 2: Carl?
Speaker 1: Okay? Male?
Speaker 2: Male, living or deceased living?
Speaker 1: Okay, picture, Sure, that's it. Let's do it. That's all I need.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't hold my phone. I've got weird I've got weird to folders.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna take a minute to connect.
Speaker 2: I'll be here.
Speaker 1: Okay. Good. So Carl living.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I know how old he is? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the first thing he's showing me is having trouble walking on Harvard floors, like he slips out sometimes. Don't say anything. I'm going to share a couple of things that come through and then I'll ask for your response. It's like he doesn't have the grip that he used to. So I don't know if this is like he can't jump up to where he used to be able to. But the mobility is that something going on with the floors? No, no, come on, no slipping. No, I don't believe you. Let's see what else. Okay, hold on, don't don't give me details.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: So he says that. He says that when he's often like in your face, like trying to get your ten, trying to get your atten, trying to get your attention. Too often you're not paying attention to him when he wants you to pay attention to him, and you need to be more focused on him. Have you been really busy lately or do you find that when you're at home you're not giving him the attention he wants.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair. What I what I would what I would say to him is, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing you standing so it's not like sure.
Speaker 2: I like to stand when I'm talking. But no, I've got a lot on my plate.
Speaker 1: So let me see what else he wants to say me, what do you mean? Who cares? That's your dog?
Speaker 2: I know, but there's stuff that I want to know about. Okay, not of course he wants attention. He's burn a doodle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's see what else he wants to share and then we can ask him questions. Okay, this is a cliche thing to say, but not all dogs love this. Is there something you do out back? But there's like a throwing action that you're doing. He loves chasing it. But it seems to be different than it used to be.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the sex.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. Don't give me more details.
Speaker 2: On I'm not giving you more detail. He does? He like fetch? Is that? What's the question?
Speaker 1: Not with a stick. But I'm seeing this action of you, guys, we're not from the nineteen sixties side with a stick? You it's you, not your wife. You're throwing something and he's loving it. He doesn't seem to be very fast. He's so fast, No, but getting it.
Speaker 2: Carl's Carl can do anything.
Speaker 1: But he can. But do you see him kind of.
Speaker 2: Slipping because he doesn't kind of slip. He doesn't slip drop it. He doesn't slip.
Speaker 1: But he might like carpet better so he can run around carpet better a runner.
Speaker 2: I tell you what I want to know. Yeah, why does Carl take a shit in my movie theater?
Speaker 1: Because he's trying to tell you something.
Speaker 2: I know what is he trying to tell me? He will if I let him down in the movie theater. It's got shag carpet that's really long, and he likes to poop down there. I think he thinks it's grass.
Speaker 1: Or he's mad that you're too busy and not paying attention. But let me ask him. Let me ask him. All right, all right, Carl, So why are we shitting in the movie theater?
Speaker 2: Infuriating, especially if you don't go down to the movie theater for a few days and then all of a sudden you go down there and there's a and my son is like, the dad, there's a poop in here.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what's going on.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, is it hard? He's like it's rock hard. I'm like, it's been there for a while.
Speaker 1: When you guys watch movies. Hold on, before you get we don't watch movies. No, wait a second.
Speaker 2: I did recently just watch that Barbie movie. Did you watch it? No?
Speaker 1: It was so cute, but it was like real life like it wasn't like figure it was like people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, we're going back to the poop.
Speaker 2: What do you think of Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 2: You serious?
Speaker 1: I don't know anyone.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, don't know anything about her.
Speaker 2: If Margot Robbie, did she play Barbie? Yeah? I just my wife. When I look at my wife, I just wish it was Margot Robbie every day.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 2: Well that's true because I hate an Australian accent. But that is all right.
Speaker 1: Poop session now hold on please, okay, all right? Why does Carl like pooping in the movie theater? Because it's it's him wanting. He gets your attention, and then it forces you to do something that he wants you to do, which or that he knows you're going to do, which has come up to him, whether you're saying why are you doing that? Or what are you doing. I think if you take some time to just be present with him, whatever that might be, that's gonna lesson.
Speaker 2: Why does he bark at my wife every time she walks into a room, Like if she let's say, let's say, Carl's right here, my wife gets up to go to the bathroom and then comes back in the room. He's gonna bark when she comes back in the room. Okay, and it's a very it's a real bark. He's got a loud bark.
Speaker 1: Okay. He just feels like he has this very protective nature. But it's interesting that when your wife comes back in. So let's see why he feels that he needs to be protective.
Speaker 2: Here, I got a hunch.
Speaker 1: Hold on, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna pay five hundred and fifty dollars to hear.
Speaker 1: It from you. You're not paying five fifty and I will if you get this one.
Speaker 2: If you can figure this out, because man, it's annoying.
Speaker 1: So barking at the wife. What's going on? Carl?
Speaker 2: She got really mad at me for naming him Carl. Do you know what my wife's name is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Carly?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so she doesn't like his name. Still, well, she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So Carl is saying that your wife is really loud, like she's a piercing voice. Yeah, and like, but.
Speaker 2: It's insanity how loud she actually does? Or you just no, I'm not joking. It's it's in. It's it's a she has a loud speaking voice. Okay, so and she doesn't not a whisper. And she also doesn't know proximity.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, don't give me details. But then if I say something, actually, you're gonna be like I already told you that, Nick. Okay, wait, so I don't think the I don't think the loud voice is why. That's just what he said. So let's let's see what else is there?
Speaker 2: Just so loud and annoying.
Speaker 1: What can we do to stop us? Carl?
Speaker 2: I think I know what he's gonna say. We have to we have to kill my wife, which isn't a horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got to stop interrupting makes and it distracts.
Speaker 2: Me in wonder, these things are ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do it with the people. I do it in my own room by myself.
Speaker 2: Do you need some ayahuasca.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need ayahuasca. I'm ignoring all of you right now. You can talk if you want. It won't matter, okay.
Speaker 2: Dean Jones start in the shaggy Da. Dean Jones also her me the love bug guy, but the voice of the car now he was now the car didn't talk.
Speaker 1: He says that she never shares her food, and he gets pissed.
Speaker 2: Do you do you know we don't give him table food?
Speaker 1: Right, but do the kids?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Do does he get scraps? Things fall? And she's like so offect, like your wife doesn't ever do that.
Speaker 2: He thinks that's highly ef She she actually appreciates that he eats all the food that falls to the floor.
Speaker 1: From the children, but she doesn't give it to him.
Speaker 2: No, no, she.
Speaker 1: Never gives he wants her to.
Speaker 2: Well, so you're saying, my dog likes food. Huh?
Speaker 1: Well, are you going to stop barking, Carl? I just think that he's not going to stop barking until your wife respects his space. So whatever that means to her and to you guys, I think I think that's going to make a difference.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to her. I have you I bought you a gift. I didn't buy it for you. I just give people that come on my show a gift from my house because I don't want anymore.
Speaker 1: Is it your movie theater?
Speaker 2: I'm giving you my movie theater. I don't know, just something for your place.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I thought you like this. Wait, who are these dogs?
Speaker 2: And that's Castro? Castro dead? But really loved him. I really loved him. You're flying home today?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't take that on the plane.
Speaker 2: Take this on the plane. People that people are fans, you just let them know. Well, I'll ship it to you here. Take your gifts. What am I going to do with this? What do you do? You have a fireplace?
Speaker 1: I can't take this home.
Speaker 2: You guys, that'll be nice. Thanks, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: It'll be a nice backdrop.
Speaker 2: Did you want to talk to Castro or no? Did you have anything to say to him? He's the black and white one if you want to, just before we go, because he's the one that that that meant everything. Do me? So how's he he died? I don't need to tell me.
Speaker 1: Tell me, okay, So Castro the first image I got. I don't know why. As a baseball cap did you do you wear baseball caps? Or would you put a baseball cap on him?
Speaker 2: I wear hats all the time to hide my balding spot.
Speaker 1: Like a stereotypical baseball cap. Sure, like a regular regular cap?
Speaker 2: Okay, baseball hat? Sure? What we call him hats nowadays.
Speaker 1: So hack could be like his sombrero.
Speaker 2: I don't wear a sombrero. Is that what you thought? Is that what you got from castro?
Speaker 1: Okay showing me a baseball cap? Why is this important?
Speaker 2: Is this gonna be about the time that I stuck my finger in his?
Speaker 1: But when you guys were out at the park or out, it looks like you're not just walking down the sidewalk. It looks like there's a lot of grass, But you are holding him while walking wearing your baseball cap. Would you hold him a lot outside?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hailed him all the time. Okay, as you can tell from photo.
Speaker 1: But I mean like while walking.
Speaker 2: No, I carried him a lot. But normally he loved walks. But I carried him whenever he if I that wasn't uncommon to carry him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loved he loved being in your arms. You were walking outside at a park, there's a lot of grass where he could be running around. You're wearing a baseball cap. He loved that. What else do you want to say, Castro?
Speaker 2: That's all he wanted to say it.
Speaker 1: I can only get one message at a time.
Speaker 2: Because something juicy, or tell me how death was.
Speaker 1: I got it an image of him like throwing up, regurgitating.
Speaker 2: Oh, good for you.
Speaker 1: Did he do that all?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, he did it all the time. Yeah, he was a puker. Okay, good for you. It's the first. That's that. All right, I'll give you that one. That and how loud my wife.
Speaker 1: But you have to remember too, like you're talking, they're laughing.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know those the idiots. But the puke he guy. He at first I thought it was just gonna be a car sick thing. But there was his whole life. And the thing is in the middle of the night, and you knew you had about five of those before it was coming out. So it was get him off the bed, get him into a shower if I was in a hotel room, or get him hanging his head out of a window. I've done that before.
Speaker 1: So they bring up these messages, so you know, hey, it's them. This is me, all right, Cashra, what else? Oh, what do you need to tell us about your passing? Cashra? Dad wants to know about your passing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I really want to know.
Speaker 1: It seems don't tell me details?
Speaker 2: So sad.
Speaker 1: He said that it was not a surprise for him. It feels like it was scheduled. Was he euthanized? Did you help them transition? So he says, it wasn't a surprise, it was scheduled. He knew what was happening. He wasn't. He's stressing that he wasn't surprised. So I'm thinking that's why he's sharing that, because you were maybe one worried that was he okay with this? Yes, he knew about it? What else did we need to know about it? He said, I didn't feel any pain. Were you experiencing physical pain before hand? Castro? He said, I was feeling physical, like physical achiness. But it feels like closer and closer it got to the day he actually passed. He had no pain, but had no feeling really like it was like I just am seeing him like lying down a lot. But he's totally happy and he's not upset. But it just feels like he's a little bit separated from the physical body. Was there a shift in like did he just like stop moving?
Speaker 2: I mean it was.
Speaker 1: Like laying down, like really just wasn't getting out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he was the last month. I just basically just brought him around.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's telling you that in that last month, I guess when he wasn't moving around on his own, he was not in pain during that last month.
Speaker 2: Well, then I shouldn't have put him down.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Oh I still should have. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because he says he knew about that, but he wants you to know because he's saying that in your mind, you were worried that he was in so much pain during that last month, And did I wait too long? Did I do it too soon?
Speaker 2: Did I not do it? It was the holidays, so I was like to hang on for a few more days. So I don't associate. Oh yeay, let's open presents. No said he has to kill our dog.
Speaker 1: So he wants you to know that.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 1: No, you don't, I mean, like I just I don't. I don't like the I grew up very Catholic in a Catholic family. I don't know. Maybe it was just like my growing up, like my mom being stressed about money, Like I just have a thing about like people spending money on me that I don't need stuff like I'd rather I don't want you to feel like you have to buy me something, so I don't rely like the whole gift thing, even the can I have that back? Well that I mean, no, you gave it to me already. But like gifts on Christmas or gifts on your birthday or you have to do it this or whatever, I forget the gift element. But like Sannah, yeah that cue. No, it's a lie. You're lying to your kids and then they find out and they're heartbroken.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't heartbroken when I found out that Santa wasn't real. How you my mom made me feel like I was like, uh, like I was a big boy, like like, okay, you know, don't let your little brother know, but this is you know. I don't know. I just remember feeling like I was still excited because I still it was still like the whole festiveness of the holiday was exciting.
Speaker 1: What about the pressure of them when your friends still think Sanna is true and then what do you do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You just don't tell them when.
Speaker 1: I have kids, I don't think I'm not doing Sanna.
Speaker 2: All right, lucky kids.
Speaker 1: My kids are not going to suffer as a result. Wait, let's go.
Speaker 2: Back to Castro who didn't like to get a gift.
Speaker 1: Castro said that you let him give you a kiss on the lips and or nose. Oh sure, but it's unique to him. All holes were in play, so not other dogs, just him, Like he was saying, this was special, dad, let me do this me, not the other siblings. So is that something unique siblings?
Speaker 2: You mean you mean the other dogs dogs?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that something that you that it was unique to him with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he likes that. He liked that. He's reminding you.
Speaker 2: His breath is ransid too.
Speaker 1: Do you want to ask him a specific question?
Speaker 2: Now? He was a good dog. Tell him I loved him, Nikki Daniel, thank you for taking time out today, of course to talk to me. I wish you all the best. And uh, let's do it again when my next pet dies, let's do it.
Speaker 1: But like, that was really sad, But it's also not sad because then fun messages come through.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'll hit you up after I do my first ayahuasca experience. I'll let you know how it goes.
Speaker 1: You have to go to the right guy, Hummingbird Church in California.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna, I'm I'm gonna hit up on me.
Speaker 3: Pasha.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to thank Nikki for being on the show and for letting me know what Carl's been thinking. Carl, was she accurate? Did she say everything the right way? Do you like? Do you like being on a podcast? Oh? Good boy? Oh good boy? Oh I can tell what he's saying right now. He's saying, I like being scratched. Yeah, I've got a gift, Harry. You stay there, put your head. Oh good boy. Nothing to plug. Boys wear pink check that out. Carl and I will be on a walk every day. We walk at least three miles a day. Is that ray, Carl? Oh, you're full of shit, Daniel. We walk every three days, maybe one mile, I know, but I like to tell people that I walk you every day three miles because that's what a good owner would do. You know, his breath doesn't stink. I don't brush his teeth, but his breath doesn't stink. And maybe it's because I use a good dog food, just food for dogs. I need you to sponsor the show. Your dog food is great, my dog loves it. Both my dogs like it. It's just very expensive. What do you what do you think I pay for for dog food? I don't know the answer. It seems it seems like it's a lot. Well, I'm getting the signed to wrap it up. Thanks for listening. I'll see you next week. You do it whatever you want, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I want to turn in a soul way wan them Momy said you can't outside at note. So one day it will winter wind. They got downside and they win affly, and then the man will won the less any and they noted
Speaker 2: The end