Speaker 1: Jerry Jones says he was so impressed by what he saw from Brian Schottenheimer tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of him. He had just ready to play.
Speaker 1: Said he felt sick for him that they didn't get the win for him. I did, I thought, I thought, I thought, uh, shoty, he had ever ready to play. I thought he called a really good game. Look twenty four thirty four. But Dak had some drops. Dak has some drop. Now it's interesting, o't Joe, what did you? What did you think about the unnecessary roughest old Ferguson.
Speaker 2: I wish that had showed it again.
Speaker 1: But it looked like it was coach six because it looked like they had half and they played court.
Speaker 2: It might have been quarters, but look like Dak led him across.
Speaker 3: He did a little bit. Can I ask your question too? With the rules today, what is he supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know what John supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I guess he's suposed to let him catch it first. No, that was Blake.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sorry, Blake.
Speaker 3: What is his suppose to do in that situation you have when you play football, you have to dislodge the ball.
Speaker 4: They have to so your handicap in the defense.
Speaker 3: The defense is already handicapped, where in a minute they're gonna be playing two hand touch. You gotta be able to make a player tall to dislodge the ball.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't understand what the NFL is doing. I understand you have.
Speaker 3: To protect your players, you do, but you also have to allow them and give them a chance to make a player on the ball, so it's not a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Quarterback gotta protect the player.
Speaker 1: My job at my job as a defensive player is not to protect an offensive player.
Speaker 2: That's your job, quarterback. Don't you hang him out to dry? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, Oh Joe, he's bobbling the ball. Okay, I'm gonna go low, so I don't want to hit him in his head. But when he bobbles the ball to fall, if his head is here, and I'm going to try to hit him in his body, and he bobbles the ball, and.
Speaker 2: Guess what, he comes right down in my area.
Speaker 4: So what am I supposed to I don't don't. I don't like it. I don't like it. I wish I wish there was a rule on a play like that. That is a bang. It's a bang.
Speaker 3: It's it's a bang bang play. It's a bang bang play. What is he supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Because like you said, this bang bang that's what that means.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And and and people don't understand. It's like, bro, that's instantaneous. I mean you got that. You hesitate because we've seen guys like oh, try to get an interception and then the guy go out there and catch them. Bro, don't worry about the interception. Not here a lot of you got You're probably.
Speaker 3: Gonna speaking of interceptions and and and being more aggressive to the ball, the beautiful one hand catch the hurricane about this game, I'm just saying this.
Speaker 2: Hurricane, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The boss suposed to be going another way as a as a safety, be aggressive that boss spot is going another way. You're sitting there waiting for the fall in your hands. And while you're waiting for the fall, he that's the difference in today's rules.
Speaker 2: Huh. That's you know, supposed to know, you know, what's supposed to happen.
Speaker 4: Your your helm is supposed to be rolling on the sideline.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to be backing up on you and the door's supposed to be swinging them. Door's supposed to be swinging open and they come back. That's what's supposed to be. I'm sorry, oh Joe, that's what's.
Speaker 4: That's that's the difference in today's game.
Speaker 2: The dude catching the ball with one hand.
Speaker 4: He laid out backwards like he on the beach.
Speaker 2: Perfect. He perfect. That's how the stressure have it.
Speaker 4: Just like that.
Speaker 1: That's how the boy. But see, that's the thing with the rules. Now, when you got a targeting, you got defensives, receivers, and you got all that, that's what you allowed to happen.
Speaker 2: You get guys catching ball with.
Speaker 4: One hand pretty cross the middle. Yeah, your era, my era, or any era before. Who catches man?
Speaker 1: Please m not not no no no no no not that that area. No no no no, because that's really bang bang boy. They gonna boy, they.
Speaker 4: Gonna decapitate you, not not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had we they had big. I'm talking about big. Go back and look when you go back and look at the nine. If you look at the hitters and you look at at Water, you look at you had Ronnie. You had at Water Ronnie, Dennis Smeth, you had David Fortcher, you had Mark Carrier, you had Tim How, you had.
Speaker 2: Chuck cecil Man you what okay.
Speaker 3: My my area Donovan Darius don lynch Uh Bob saying this. I'm talking about they coming to the party, y us who knocked me out here at Bank Stadium? I was out cold.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Please one hand okay, please.
Speaker 1: Well you about have to this when I came. But the other one have been crossed. Your heart, lord, please let me somebody this please, I promise you a to make no more. According to Adam Chefter, the Eagles were in a great bidding war for Michael Parsons. However, the Cowboys refused to make a deal with their division rivals.
Speaker 2: O Jo, I mean.
Speaker 1: For for somebody that didn't think that much of Michael. He doesn't play the run.
Speaker 4: Why would you listen? You know, Jerry ain't no fool. Jerry, no fool. You understand what you have. You just didn't want to pay the product on what that got in the way. But having a deal with Michaeh twice a year. You don't want the problem. You know you ain't want no problems.
Speaker 1: Come on now, you asked me, o Jo, when we found out they got traded I said it was an eager come to find out. They called Jerry and told Jerry, whatever it takes, we'll take the deal you originally.
Speaker 2: Offer in March. Jerry told them.
Speaker 1: No, if he stays here in Dallas, he's gonna play on the fifth year option, or he can leave you saides Ego had done got away.
Speaker 2: That's what's being reported that Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael tried to call his representatives said, Okay, whatever it takes you, we'll play on that deal.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll do the five years.
Speaker 1: Jerry says, no, if he plays here, he's gonna play on the fifthy option. See, I was probably ain't gotten away now. And they talking about, well, if he rubbed people the way he came to training camp, he rubbed people that he was laying down on the table, the training table behind the bench. If Charles Haley wood here, he would have flipped the table over. See, that had to be somebody that said that Charles Haley been there. That had to be somebody in the higher up that it was there when Hayden was there, to know what Charles Heady was like. Because everybody on that team don't nobody know Charles. They hear stories, but they don't know Charles, Like if you played in the league or you've been around Charles, you know Charles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: So that sounds like somebody like a Steven or somebody like that that says something like that. But Jerry's pride once like Michael says, you know what, Hey, I want to be a cowboy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll take the five years, X, Y and Z so forth. It so five.
Speaker 1: Nope, if he plays here, he's gonna play on the option. Now, okay, okay, if I play on the option, you want franchise me. No, I ain't say that. I ain't say nothing. I ain't say nothing about that. I said, if you play here this year, you'll be on the you'll be on the fifth your option, and I still have two franchise tags. So that was the best thing. I think it was the best thing for all parties involved, was to go ahead and cut back to our originally schedule programming. No, Jerry was never you know why. You know why Jerry wasn't gonna trade him because Jerry don't believe anything that he said about Michaeh. It's just this pride got in the way because let me know, let me tell you how I know Bill Belichick traded his starting quarterback to Buffalo. That's how so sure he was that his quarterback was not that he traded him in the division. Now, who would trade a quarterback if that quarterback? The Chiefs would never trade Patrick Mahomes to Denver, to the Chiefs to the Raiders, I'll be excuse you, to the Raiders, the Chargers.
Speaker 4: Ever here, that's how sure he was a Brady.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson is never gonna get traded to the Steelers. He not getting traded to the Browns. That ain't happening.
Speaker 2: If you don't. If you believe that guy, he can't play the run, he stay hurt. Trade him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a hey, listen, he's of no value to you based on what you's telling us.
Speaker 4: That made that's what you made it look like he knew better that.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you did play the run. You know you couldn't play the run. But I don't remember at any point in time Jerry said anything about the run, and y'all was getting run on, getting three hundred yards ninety two seventy two eighty, putting the blame on.
Speaker 3: Him, basically putting all this on him and nobody.
Speaker 1: First of all, ain't nobody getting no no, no rush linebacker to play the run? All of them, the quarterbacks. That's why you need somebody. You need somebody to chase down the guy that's playing fifty sixty million dollars and eventually you're about to get to seventy. You need somebody to chase him down.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, could you imagine that though?
Speaker 3: Thinking about that, Jay Lencarter and Michael Parsons, you think they distructed?
Speaker 2: Hell no, Jerry didn't want to think about that either.
Speaker 4: You think they was disrupted? Here ye, man, And I'm I'm so happy it's football season.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You don't understand, right, ah Lee.
Speaker 1: Uh, the Packers aren't limbo with Michael Parson's back injury. Matt Lafleur offered no firm commitment regarding the plan for Parsons in the opener. We'll see how it responds every day.
Speaker 2: You know. Again, we're hopeful, but no guarantees. O Jo.
Speaker 1: If you're making the call, do you hold Michael Micah out.
Speaker 2: Until his back is fully healthyre? Do you want him to suit it?
Speaker 3: And Michael suit up week one? Michael suit up Week one, listen. I understand he has some problems. There are a lot of players. That was one of the questions I asked to day. I'm not saying on names for how your body feeling, how you feel going into the season. Man, Come on, now, you know we're coming out of training camp. Everybody got something going on with him right now, going into week one. Everybody including this Michael backbothering right now. So he gonna be alright. He's had enough time to rest, he's had enough. If you got to take an epidural, he gonna take the ebi dura. But I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 4: Week one. Who they playing the Lions?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Not a lot of Lions. Yeah, I guarantee you have two sacks against Golf. I bet you that. I wouldn't what forty seven million dollar?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wanted for one game? Or do you want it for seven?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 4: He not? He not? He not hurt that bad?
Speaker 1: He not hurt well, clearly with no firm commitment, he's hurt that bad or the mere of fact, he's got to take an epidoro.
Speaker 2: Howbout the guy to take ever door?
Speaker 1: I understand an eper door at some point in time during the season or a playoff, but open the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah oh well, yeah, I think, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: I think exactly. You ever had an upper duor yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh what I was it?
Speaker 3: When my my daughter got was having a baby.
Speaker 4: What that gotta do with you having I wanted to know what it felt like. So when when you.
Speaker 2: Ain't got to feel, you don't feel nothing, you ain't pushing up.
Speaker 4: I got to make sure I can see what it felt like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, you need to pull push your watermelon through a p hole.
Speaker 2: That's what you need to do. Now you know what it feels like. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that part. I don't know exactly. I was trying to listen. Sometimes you have to do situations like this. When when my when my oldest, yeah, my oldest, my oldest daughter was being born. I wanted to make the mother of my oldest daughter. I wanted to make her feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: So if she got.
Speaker 3: Apidual, hell, I got one to say, look, look, mama, I'm gonna do it with you, so don't be nervous.
Speaker 1: But you ain't got but you not pushing no baby out, so it doesn't have no effect.
Speaker 3: It's just the fact that let me show you I can I can do it, I'm gonna do I'm with you in this journey.
Speaker 4: That's all. That's all. I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, all you did was get a shot. You still don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: You ever had apidural?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've had seven absolutely back with Siatikayeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. It's not the same thing for you as it was for her.
Speaker 1: But look, I would I would, I would hold I would hold Micah out because it's more important for me to have him fourteen fifteen games show or to have to go through this every week.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna play? Is he not gonna play? Not gonna Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, Michael, I know Michael.
Speaker 2: All Right, We've won.
Speaker 3: No matter what them damn doctor say, no matter what the Packers say, He's playing Week one. I guarantee he's gonna have two sacks. Oh, he gonna he gonna open the season off right.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is sometimes you have to protect us from you have to protect us from us, because that's how you know, we understand. We got a finite period of time to play this game, and there is no senior League. So once it's over. It's over, and you want to make sure you maximize every opportunity that you've gotten to.
Speaker 2: Be the best you can possibly be.
Speaker 1: But in this situation, O yoe, I'm gonna err on the side of caution. I would, I would, I would go another week. Uh, but I know he wants to play. He wants to show that. Look he got one hundred and twenty million at the time of signing. He's making forty seven. I mean he blew, he blew the market away. They say nothing, okay. You know when he said reset the.
Speaker 4: Mark, he double reset it, double reset it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And that's how that side of nerve. O yoe.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't know about that stuff. I ain't never been hurt on so is man.
Speaker 1: Sometimes O Joe gets so bad man, you apeel on yourself. It won't even moore.
Speaker 2: The nerd that hey boy, you be hey leg be leg leg drew. You have the dead leg.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes you be sleep on your you trying to stand up that sad I can have it just like that boy. You can't sit down, man, or if they have you walking sideways?
Speaker 3: God, oh did that even happen though? That be like but old age or just injury.
Speaker 2: Nah nah nah. Sometimes you know you have a pinch an impingement, and it starts press, you know, start.
Speaker 1: According to ESPN Bill Bill, Belichick has officially banned Patriot scouts from North Carolina practices. Reportedly, Lombardi imparmed the Patriots that they would be banned from USC the day before one of their scouts was scheduled to visit in August.
Speaker 2: Oh, jo just being petty.
Speaker 1: Belichick biggest selling point is that he can get college players ready for the NFL, So why would he stop an NFL team o cho from properly evaluate?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, that's petty coach Belichick.
Speaker 3: Damn, you don't you know, you don't. You don't side with him. You don't understand why he's doing who So.
Speaker 2: Okay, if that's the case, why not? Why not? Why not?
Speaker 1: Being a Buffalo, Kansas City, Philly, the Cowboys?
Speaker 4: Why everybody is named and doing wrong?
Speaker 2: There ain't nobody to get it wrong?
Speaker 4: Been doing wrong obviously?
Speaker 1: Oh the man had Spygate. Oh Joe, the man has spygate, and he.
Speaker 4: Away after Spygate? Did they did? They go on to still win another? How many championships?
Speaker 2: Yep? But It was the fact that they did it, and he did it. Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: They sent out a memo said anybody tape taping from field level, stop it immediate, and he didn't.
Speaker 2: Mister Kraft stunck by it.
Speaker 3: My teacher told me in high school. My teacher, now, if you're not cheating, you're not trying.
Speaker 1: Now, I just told me, Oh, he said, what's it? An elementary question? What's his biggest selling point? What's his biggest selling point? What can he say that no other college coach can sell?
Speaker 4: Six championships?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And I know I know players that can play in the NFL. Yeah, you're right, Well, let this guy's come sailing. But what, Oh Joe, you got twenty years? Oh Joe, you got twenty years. I mean, I'm not sure that if they met in different lives, I'm not so sure mister Craft would hire coach Belichick. It was a perfect situation. It was a perfect situation. When I say hired, I shouldn't say that, because he did him. He gave a first round draft pick to get him from the Jets. I'm not so sure they would be best friends. I'm not so sure they would even be friends. But somehow mister Kraft swallowed his ego, swallowed his pride. Oh, nobody talks. I mean, hold hold on, wait a minute. I'm cutting all these checks. I'm saying two hundred million dollars in salaries and all these everything, and I can't say nothing about my team.
Speaker 2: And what mister Craff did.
Speaker 4: Look a back seat.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they both a couple of Coach Belichick also.
Speaker 3: Have to understand with Robert Crust, you know, he's been taking shots at He's taking shots at at Bill.
Speaker 4: So Bill, you know he feels some type of way, You feel some type of way. You gotta understand what Bill has been through.
Speaker 3: You know, I think might have been he Bill was forced out the throw now he was he was replaced with you know what, one of one of his players, and it just didn't sit.
Speaker 4: Right with him. So he now he's back in a position of power. You know what, I ain't letting none of you you know what in because me and mister Crabb beefing.
Speaker 3: You know, you got got rappers, got beef right now, you got you know, Bill and Robert beef.
Speaker 4: Everybody beefing right now.
Speaker 1: Mister Kraff said this that when Coach Belichick retires from coaching, the Patriots will give him a statue alongside Tom Brady was just put up honoring when the Great twenty year Era ended. It was always my intentions to commission a statue for both Tommy and Bill when their respective careers were over playing and coaching. When Bill's career coaching career ends, we look forward to sitting down with him and having a statue made right next to Tommy. I like he not petty. Now think about it. How long did Jerry Jones wait to put Jimmy in the ring of honor? This man said, I'm building a statue hold on right next to Tommy's.
Speaker 4: Hey he said it down? You taking an owner's word for it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, the moment, the moment coach Belichick retires from foot coaching football, he'll have a statue. Absolutely, it's the greatest run in NFL history. I absolutely, one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: Believe might be right.
Speaker 3: He might be right based on but most time, most time, owners, you know, they'll say things and it's just blowing hot air.
Speaker 2: What onner you ever said?
Speaker 1: What only have you ever heard say they would get a statue of a coach.
Speaker 3: I heard Jerry Joe say, he's the only person that can run the Cowboys organization.
Speaker 4: So how does that working out? You believe it?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, is he doing it? If he doing it, did he pass that off to somebody else?
Speaker 2: Or did he lie?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He doing it? You he you said he's the only one that can run it.
Speaker 1: He's not running it well, but he's still running it. He running it. He might not be running it well, but he's running it. I don't believe, mister, I don't I don't believe mister Crabb lied. I don't believe. I like I haven't heard if I haven't been privy to every conversation, But I do believe that when coach belichick coaching career is over, being college or NF mister Craft will commission a statue. It's the greatest.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest running in and in football.
Speaker 4: What hell I mean? I needed?
Speaker 3: Well, I need I need to go see Mike Brown. Y'all ain't win nothing, y'all the greatest entertainer of all time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you need to be in the rock and roll Hall of Fame, but you ain't going to the Bengals were talking about this day, y'all ain't win nothing.
Speaker 2: Y'all want one?
Speaker 3: What they got to do with me? I'm talking about I'm talking about me. It ain't It ain't a statue of fifty three people. It's a statue of me, the greatest entertainer of all time.
Speaker 1: So what do you so?
Speaker 2: What do you? What your what's your statue? Gonna say? What's your statue? Gonna say?
Speaker 4: The greatest?
Speaker 1: Because foot because football is about winning. We got to win championships. Okay, so how how many? How many oscars did you oscars?
Speaker 4: I got to.
Speaker 3: Tony's one Grammy girl named Tony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I get that. But if you know what get you, we're gonna put you in the Rocky roll.
Speaker 4: I was a rock stide that though. I was a rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about this mad, this bad, this oh twenty years listen.
Speaker 4: It's only right. It's only right based on what Nick Saban did at Alabama. He got exact equivalent.
Speaker 2: Would it is right next to coach Bryant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Because both of them got six championships.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: Coach being Patty coach. Let that go coach, coach, you had a see coach.
Speaker 1: So some some people only look at the negative and they never look at the good. And if you just look at the negative, yeah, you'll be resempful. Can be resempful, It'll be resemful. I'm I'm, I'm just the opposite. I look at the great times that we had and even though sometimes that I mean, it's like, damn hated it like that, but come on, come on, I mean.
Speaker 2: Spy Gate, the flay Gate, all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: He stood when this man, this man got rid of Jimmy g The only time really mister Craft put his foot down is that he went to him and told.
Speaker 2: Him to trade Jimmy Garoppolo.
Speaker 1: And then at the end coach coach mister Kraft sided with Bill Belichick and got Tom Elbida there, and this man sided with you when Tommy had years left. I'm not saying that he would have won another Super Bowl in New England because the covers was bare. Edelman was on his last leg. They had let a Mondola Gold Gronk they wanted to trade. Gronk was like, I don't want to practice like this. He was beating down. So I'm not saying that tom would have won another Super Bowl to New England because the covers were bare, and he was right not going, because he proved once and for all who was the reason behind this dynasty. You have to give one to the majority of the credit. Even if you give him fifty one to forty nine, he gets more credit because we saw him leave and go somewhere else and win another one, and we saw what happened once he left.
Speaker 4: It's really that simple, right, You're right. It's hard to argue with that. It's hard to argue with that. But I still deserve a statue.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Oh you you know what, Oh yo, y'all might have got one if y'all could have won.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I can't control that the cars I was dealt the time and when I came here.
Speaker 4: No, we were bad. We was bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all was good and terrible.
Speaker 1: Ryan Clark says that Tom Brady was not a generational talent at quarterback. He says, I think John Elway was generational talent. I think Patrick Mahomes is a generational talent. I don't think Tom Brady. I don't think Drew Brees. I don't even think Peyton Manning a generational talent. I think Andrew Andrew look ended up being a generational talent. I think there are tons of them out there. I think right what he's trying to say is that he's looking at it from a purely thing where I can see. I can see the big arm, I can see the size, I can see the mobility.
Speaker 2: When you look at Tom, he doesn't have a big arm.
Speaker 1: It's because see the generational talent that Tom has, that Breeze has, that Manny has.
Speaker 4: You can't see it right here, Okay.
Speaker 1: I look at John Elway's arm. I look at John Elway's scrambling ability. That's generational. I look at the physical tools of Cam Newton. We had never seen a guy Cam size that could throw the ball and could run the ball. So Ryan is really looking at it from it just a physical standpoint of the generational talent that he.
Speaker 4: Can say as well, yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Arm strength, size, speed, back.
Speaker 3: So when you when you put it like that and you give better context on what Ryan means, and then you put it in that perspective, then I see what he's saying and you can agree. Because if you look at Tom Brady, if you look at the Peyton Manning, they're not the fastest at the best norm talent. You know, no generation Aaron Rodgers would be in that conversation as well. We're talking about hell. Tom Brady said it his god damn.
Speaker 1: Self because you can see because when you watch him spinning the ball and you see the.
Speaker 2: Talent, the arm talent, and he had legs he could throw on the move.
Speaker 1: Brady didn't really throw in the move go back. Manning didn't really throw in the move. Breeze didn't really throw in the move. Rogers was pinpoint. It didn't matter. You can flush flush him left, people, If you flush him right, you get him away from his dominant hands. He could still roll left, open his hips and throw the ball on target. You flush him out of the pocket to his dominant arm. He could throw the ball on top on point. You keep him in the pocket. He could change arm slots. He can go over the top, he can go side, he can go three quarters. It didn't matter. So I think, and like I said, this is Ryan's saying. I believe those because I believe Ryan is speaking purely from a standpoint of physical things.
Speaker 2: That I can see.
Speaker 1: I can't see. I mean, arms armed, thed on, neither neither one of those three neither. Those three didn't have no strong arms. They weren't the most mobile, They couldn't run at him. They look at Josh Allen as generational. He's six foot five, he could run, He's got an arm, he could throw it through a hurricane. They look at him as generational because he has physical traits that you could see what what Breeze and Brady and Manning possessed. You can't see it, O Joe. So that's I think that's the thing. And people are like, hold on, he said, they're not generational. You're talking about maybe two are gonna be ain't getting out the top five. Two of those guys that you mentioned not getting out of the top five. Brady's gonna be one, and Man's gonna be somewhere between two and five.
Speaker 2: It all depends.
Speaker 1: You got him in front of Montana, you got him behind Montana, You got him in front of my home, you got him behind my home.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 1: So I think for me, like I said, I mean, we heard the conversation. Chat to be interested to see what you guys think. But it's interesting that he's like, they're not generational. Actually, Brady and Manning would be what you call transcendence. It's like it's like when you look at like people look at Yo Kich, They're like, well, he can't jump, he ain't.
Speaker 2: Got no muscle toll. You look at Lebron, he's generational.
Speaker 1: You see a guy six foot nine can jump out the gym, could do all this stuff physically that I can see. Ojo shot generational seven to one, could run, dominate, pull the backboard down, muscle. So I think, and I don't want to speak for him, but I say, I think Ryan is saying from a physically what I can see.
Speaker 2: I don't see great arm.
Speaker 1: I don't see outstanding arm talent like Mahomes like Josh Allen, like John l.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 1: I don't see legs like Lamar Jackson, Jalen Hurts or Ramdoll cunning Had. But one of those guys that were mobile, I don't see that. I don't see a guy that can try change arms locks. I don't see a guy that can that's just as effective in the pocket as he is out of the pocket, like I see Aaron Rodgers. So that's my two said. That was his take on it. I think those guys are I think, like I said, for me, Brady and Manning was transcendent. They're not generation because the generation is twenty five years. He's got a transcendent. So that's that's what I think about that.
Speaker 2: Andrew.
Speaker 4: Look, wait, Andrew, no, no.
Speaker 2: You can see half the thing. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: When you when people looked at Tom Brady at Michigan, nobody said he was transcendent. Nobody said he was he was a generational. People thought Tom talked Peyton Mann is gonna be generational. They talked about him since he was he got rolled in school. They talked about him being the number one pick. The same thing with Andrew. Look the same thing with Trevor Lawrence. Think about when Trevor Lawrence set foot on Clemson, they say when he comes not he gonna be the number one overroall draft pick. I've been damn the same thing they said about Look the same thing they said about Elway. To this day, I think mel Coper still say John now with the highest rated quarterback, that he's ever great. He received the highest grade. But John had things you could see. You saw the arm, you saw the you saw the legs. Use things that you can see you can't. You can't cut their head open and look at their brain. You just know they're picking your ass apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally understand what Ryan was saying, especially when you put it in the better context like that, you know, with the comparison of Aaron Rodgers and and and the other players that he views as generational, generational talents. But right Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, they stand alone in the class for their own but there's some other quarterbacks up there with him. But generational and.
Speaker 1: All because when you look at Joe Montawn, look at Joe he had he have no cambody, he have no homes armed, he didn't have Lamar.
Speaker 4: Legs that that Joe was mentally babe.
Speaker 1: But that's on three step the ball, five steps the ball.
Speaker 2: He throwing the ball so you can catch it and run.
Speaker 1: So I think that's that's what he's know he's like, I said, I don't want to speak for Ryan. He said what he said. I didn't see it. I just saw the thing and everybody was it was trending. So I'm like, Okay, what's what r C say today?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then and then I hurt see what he said that those guys weren't transcending and so I was like, Okay, is he looking at it from a physical a clearly physical things that he can.
Speaker 3: The only way to look at it even come up with that. But what we're.
Speaker 4: Saying that it has to be what you can see it.
Speaker 3: It has to be that it's factor that makes them generational is based on the visual.
Speaker 4: That's the only way to gauge it.
Speaker 2: Right. So but I think.
Speaker 1: To say that now, after all, they've accomplished at bare minimum generational, at bare minimum.
Speaker 2: After you see what they accomplished.
Speaker 1: Now, if you wanted to Joe, if you had not knowing what you know now, if you just see those guys in college, I might could agree with you. I'm not looking at you reads as generational. Bro, he not even He barely six foot tall. He ain't got no big time arm. He's not that mobile. So I'm not looking at him, say and thinking that. I look at Cam Newton, six foot five, two point fifty running four or five, can throw them all seventy yards, can run like a fullback. He's a defensive lineman, tight end in a quarterback's body. I'm looking at Josh Allen, I'm looking at the physical traits and he's like physically, he's generational. We ain't see anything like this. Who have we ever seen like Cam? Who have we seen like Josh Allen that size with those types of arms?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't come around Austin. I know that.
Speaker 1: And sometimes like when we look at generational, we're looking at for things that we haven't seen before. You see what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, we look at for things that we haven't seen. Have we ever seen anything like Cam? Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: And we might not ever seen it. I thought, unless you take Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: Thought we'd see it with our young bull down there in Indiana. I thought we'd see it again.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Josh Richison, Okay, Yeah, so that's it. I mean, hey, Amari Cooper has informed the Las Vegas Raiders and just days before the team over the twenty twenty five seasons at New England, Raiders O C. Chip Kelly called, said Cooper call coach Pete Carroll in the morning to say he was done playing. It's unfortunate because he's a heck of a football player. He knows in his heart what he wants to do, so I wish him the best.
Speaker 4: Hey, what happened?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I think that always rot oh Cho. To be honest, you asked this question. I think that always rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. They sell the physical talent, but they didn't see the burning passion. That's what you heard about. You heard about that, and and and Las Vegas the first time. That's why they traded it. You heard about that at the Cowboys. That's why they did what they did. And missing Rod Runner explordin there, great run after the catch, but a burning desire.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was it though. I think he was coming to be wire receiving number one, and things weren't how they probably made it seem they would be. Once he got there and you realized, okay, this is not they the Raiders.
Speaker 1: You're not going to the Eagles. You're not going to Kansas City? Who called him? Look at the team that called you? Shouldn't I tell you something on something?
Speaker 2: Right? Then?
Speaker 3: You got you got gen Gary. I know I'm right, I know I'm right. I'm I'm ask him. I'm gonna ask him.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you know I'm already from the crib right from Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ask him.
Speaker 3: I mean, just it's a great situation. Geno Smith asking genty. I'm assuming you would be wide receiving rock Viowers. I mean, that's a great situation to be in. That's I mean to me, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: I mean, man, I think o your also, Look if you're hard in it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to fake this game.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's hard to roll your ands up out of bed because hey, these legs hurt, and you gotta you gotta. It's gotta be a desire. You gotta jump out of bed, because that's why people have success when they enjoy doing what they're doing, when you jump up out of bed, when you look forward to it. Ohore, there was never a day that I didn't look forward to getting my ass up going to practice.
Speaker 3: Have a question, did Mari even have a chance to practice with them? Did he have a chance to practice practice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gave you know what he's not. He's not.
Speaker 3: He could see this is not going to be what I thought it was. But once Jakoby Maris is still there right, yes, number ten, Number ten, I think he's I think number Deontay Thornton.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm saying.
Speaker 3: His name the right way or a young bull can go And I think he might be the one they're viewing is why receiving number one?
Speaker 4: So mar didn't like the situation they were putting them in.
Speaker 2: You knew that for you went there.
Speaker 3: You're saying, I guarantee that's why he said. You know what, Nah, this ain't it?
Speaker 1: Saying it KIVI man, Let me ask you a question. When the fridgent went to open up? Who called him when teams started?
Speaker 2: Oh twas?
Speaker 1: Who called him when training camp started? Who called him?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Don't tell you nothing?
Speaker 4: I got you. I'm just telling you, why why you say that? Nah? This ain't it. I'm gonna hang it up. This ain't it? Hey, But I know one thing, and he knows got the money they got. They got a nice little, nice little, nice little set up over there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If if your heart isn't in it, you should That's what that's what you should do.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, hang it up.
Speaker 1: Don't go out there, waste them people time, waste your time, take money from them, Take a position from somebody else. Let somebody that desire, have a burning desire, that wants to be out there, let them go do that. Amari Cooper's made tons of money. Be good, But if your heart ain't in it, go in and step aside, go and step aside. That's why we do what we do at Nightcap. I get excited to do Nightcap. I'm like, oh man, damn, we gotta do Nightcap tonight. Damn all out, Damn I gotta go. I gotta go on the road. Tup enough tape of another club. I don't. I don't say that because I enjoy what I do Now. If when they're come in time, it's gonna be the Oho in somebody Else show, Oh Choe and somebody that cap.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I told you no, no no, no, no, no no no, you can't leave because we haven't even started. We haven't even we haven't even going into our second half of our show.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, you do really, I'm fifty seven gonna make it so how long you want me? How long you want me to do this?
Speaker 4: No, not not Uncle Ojo.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about our other show that adventures, That adventures up of Uncle Ocho outdoor Activities.
Speaker 4: We ain't even got.
Speaker 2: How long you want me to do this? Our fifty seven? Still? You ain't as something?
Speaker 3: Did you ever see the movie Two Grumpy Old Men. That's gonna get us, That's that's gonna be us too, grumpy.
Speaker 2: Old oh jack Lip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm telling we listen, we gonna were gonna do this thing to the wheels fall off again. If we don't have anything. Everything that's being filmed content wise.
Speaker 4: It's all the young kids like.
Speaker 3: We have to have something for for our age group, for the folks doing stuff the old folks like to do, you know, jumping out of planes, you know, going fishing, barbecuing.
Speaker 4: Listen to Frankie Beverly and Maze.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't know how to skew. You don't know how to barbecue.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm not gonna be use you're gonna cook.
Speaker 2: Man. I definitely don't know how I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be to DJ. I'm gonna be the DJ. I'm invite the old folks.
Speaker 2: I hire somebody in the barbecue.
Speaker 4: Okay, work that worked, that work.
Speaker 1: We got something coming. We got something planning, Joe, we got some yeah. Yeah, Anthony Richardson, Agent, I guess it's Derrick. John Jackson met in person last week with Jim Chris Ballad to clear the error. Jackson called the meeting a very constructive opportunity to let feelings be known. According to ESPN, the report says that trade was not requested, but was broached in the meeting, and that Ballot Reid wated. The Coats don't plan to trade Richardson. Hold on, I'm trying to let it was constructive, but let feelings be known. You got, oh Joe, if Richardson had taken care of his business, would we even be so?
Speaker 2: And so?
Speaker 1: It's so so another. So we're gonna put We're gonna shift all the blame and all the owners on the Coats. So what is the culpability of the player. We can't say, oh Joe, they didn't give him no weapons.
Speaker 4: Well, he got three good ones over there.
Speaker 1: Now he got a he got a he got a Pro Bowl, All Pro running back, he got a solid offensive line.
Speaker 4: Three no, actually four good receivers.
Speaker 1: I'm tried to figure out. So so and they're talking about to let feelings be known. Your feelings should be hurt. You should be disappointed that he allowed himself to be in this situation. Coats, you knew he was a project. You said that, and you said it's gonna take time. Yet you threw his ass oude that you didn't have a vet to compete with him, and you threw him out there opening week, so you're just as responsible he is. Yeah, he can only do what he can do. He only can do what he knows. You said he was a project when you took him. Well, if he is a project, you let him develop. You don't feed him to the You don't feed him to the walls.
Speaker 4: Patience not these days.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't make him a project, then you gotta take it. You gotta take a proven commodity, or it's close to a proven commodity that you can get.
Speaker 4: So many of them, it's only so many of them.
Speaker 3: You got to understand finding a good quarterback, not a great one. Finding a good quarterback that you can be around. It ain't like picking apples off the goddamn tree in the summer. It ain't that easy, which is why it's so difficult for teams to find someone that can build a franchise around for a decade. It's hard to find your next Lamar Jackson and your Josh Shalon.
Speaker 4: Hell you, Joe.
Speaker 3: The Bangs have been pretty good when it comes to quarterback and receivers. Everybody can't be Green Bay. We've only had three quarterbacks that got damn past thirty years it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Normally, people take projects like they did Lamar. They said Lamar was going to be a project. They took him with a thirty second pick. You don't taken with the third pick like they did in San Francisco, like they did in Indy.
Speaker 2: You take a.
Speaker 1: Project with the third pick of the draft, with the fourth pick of the draft, you.
Speaker 4: Have a question.
Speaker 3: Every scout, every GM, every owner that looked at Lamar Jackson at Louisville and said this is the project had no position, has no business being in whatever.
Speaker 4: Position they in.
Speaker 3: There's no way you saw Lamar Jackson play at Louisville and thought him coming to the NFL, he's a project at the quarterback position.
Speaker 1: Well, I can see why they saw that, because even though he threw the ball, he's like could he could? He eventually throw the ball from the pocket, and he shown I was a guy like look, I was like, look, he could got to play quarterback. If he can't hack it at quarterback, then move, But I'm not. I'm going to play that role first. And if I don't succeeded that, O joe, whatever y'all want me to play, y'all want to play wide receiver. Y'all want to play dB, y'all want to play running back. I'll do that, but I'm gonna get a crack at this quarterback first because y'all let t Bo play quarterback. So I'm damn sure gonna play quarterback. I think I could throw about.
Speaker 4: Better than him.
Speaker 2: With that being said, who the San Francisco trade all those picks for what? Trey Lance? They said, Oh, cho, you moved heaven and Earth for a project. Oh hey, o, no, you moved that for a Joe Burrow. You moved that for a trouble Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yo'll moved that for no a guy that played six that started sixteen games and then side out the next sea.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. And so that's my problem.
Speaker 1: My problem with the Coats is that you knew what you was drafting, and then you was like, okay, go, this guy is like the airpairer of a company. He's gonna be CEO one day or dude, get them the job. You make him CEO tomorrow. No, and then you wonder why he didn't succeed. Bro, you said you're gonna let him grow into the role. You say you're gonna let him transition into the role. You didn't put the You don't put him in the role of the role immediately.
Speaker 3: You have to understand when you take players as high as they took Anthony Richardson, people in jobs on the line, people and jobs on the line. So they have no choice but to put him out there and see what you can get. Am I gonna get a return on my investment? Because I gotta put my investment out there right now. I don't have the patience I need. I want to win right now.
Speaker 4: I want to win right now.
Speaker 2: Look what Green Bay did. Did they put Aaron Rodgers out there right away?
Speaker 1: No? They didn't have too, did they did they? Did they put Lawrence a love That's oh Joe. My point is is that but you do is that now you're good them out there? Now you find out that like Trey Lass, really he's not a friend. He's not going to be a franchise quarterback. How do you get that taste out your mouth?
Speaker 4: It's a toss up.
Speaker 2: Now you've seen two years of work for Richardson.
Speaker 1: I know they're saying publicly, but do you actually think they think he this guy gonna be a franchise quarterback.
Speaker 4: On Yo, No, damn, damn.
Speaker 1: Think about it, Patrick Mahomes, they broke back, they changed Patrick Mahomes a lot of his mechanics. Now, look at it didn't start. Then the next year he goes runs MVP. Boy, that's not an accident on Joe, it's not.
Speaker 2: Wow. Tim Tebow and Anthony Richardson have identical starts to their careers. Anthony Richardson is eight and seven, Tim Tebow eight and six. Tim Tebow has twenty three passing and rushing touchdowns. Richardson has twenty one. T Bow has fifteen turnovers. Richardson has seventeen Russian pass yards. Tim Tebow has three one hundred and twenty three. Anthony Richardson has three thy twenty six.
Speaker 1: Completion percentage forty seven point four for t Bow, fifty point six for Richison.
Speaker 4: Hey'all, I have a question, Yes, are those numbers good?
Speaker 2: No, they're awful. They are.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to say it like that. I just like you're supposed to ease your way into answering that.
Speaker 1: No, but they're not. They're not good. And nobody thought t Bow was gonna be a franchise quarterback.
Speaker 4: You woa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: You didn think t bo would be a franchise quarterback coming out of Florida. After that season he had his senior year.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, even.
Speaker 1: After even after that game he had against Cincinnati, way he threw for four hundred yards. No, you got to be able to throw the football consistently and accurately to be that in the NFL. And if you can't, you're not running. You're not gonna run your way to a championship. Those days are over, that is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean t Bow did want a playoff game, yembriage.
Speaker 2: Tim Tebow wanted to. He wanted the vision.
Speaker 4: That it was that defense though, Han, that defense is really good.
Speaker 2: The defense is really good.
Speaker 1: So damn Richardson need to get with a find him a George Whitfield or Tom House, work with some mechanics, and and and and and and put time in the film room. I don't you know, but he has to study, fail, watch film, try to get better. He has the warning, we say this all the time, you can't want something for someone more than they wanted for themselves.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe this might be a wink up call, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he understands, understands the seriousness of it's your third year, like this season, is you making a breaking year? What it was supposed to be if you're not starting? And then they're not trading Anthony Richardson?
Speaker 4: Why did not trade him? Because they don't really fully trust Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: They trust well, they're not trade him, Ojo, because even if you do trade him, you will never get the value that you that you take a fourth round pick at first, the fourth pick of the draft, you think somebody would give you a first run? No question, what type of draft pick you think somebody give you for athor richards right now?
Speaker 2: No third or fourth?
Speaker 3: What they would hang up the phone, You hang up the phone, But they would, they would give you for him. But still they're not going to let him go for the simple fact there's no answer if Daniel Jones starts playing playing bad, nothing wrong to go to. So we have to have someone to fall back on if things don't go right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you know Powerball one point seven bah if I had fifty nine hundred, i'bout fiftynine hundreds.
Speaker 4: We're gonna win that too. I'm telling.
Speaker 3: I'm telling what's gonna happen. I can see the future. I can see the future.
Speaker 1: I'm going, well, I can't buy no tickets now, you can't buy tickets in Vegas. You can't play a lot of keeping.
Speaker 2: I play for you.
Speaker 4: I play for you, right, I play for you. And I told I told you when I win, I got you. I got you. I'm I'm winning one point.
Speaker 2: I tell you, what would I win. I' gonna pay off all your bills, your house.
Speaker 4: I'm going to win. I already know what I told you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna move right next to you. I'm about the house next to you, house next to me. Play play my music loud. Let my dogs run in your yard.
Speaker 4: I may I have all my kids come knock on your door.
Speaker 2: Hey, I might even take me a poop in your yard.
Speaker 4: Okay, I steal your dogs.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: You remember that movie with Samuel L. Jackson when he was that neighbor he was cutting out terraces.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Hey, hey, hell that movie boy he gave buddy.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have the truth based on the true story. All right on, Joe, It's time for our final segment of the evening.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for staying with us. We know it's almost two o'clock on the East coast. Man, well it's after two o'clock on the East coast and you guys are still with us. Man, we can't thank you guys enough, So thank you very much. It's time for Q and eight.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dank uh.
Speaker 1: Titan guy said, don't go into woods with shade you on in fifty nine hundred?
Speaker 3: Oh shoot you think, are you see? I wouldn't thinking like that? So you think he might do something to me, like I might come up missing?
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like but see it came because it's being filmed. You know it's being filmed.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have our own YouTube and Twitch channel, so it's gonna be live that ventures of we can go cut. I'm just thinking about all the things we could do man hunting, grizzlies, deer wirls.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that.
Speaker 3: Ooh boy, it's so much untapped potential that's out there that that like, nobody's touched these spaces and.
Speaker 4: These lanes that we can dominate in.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, okay, Aaron Oi had said, Jalen card is wild for getting ejected. At least make two make a play or two before you crash out. Aaron, You're absolutely right. I don't know if I don't know if I've ever seen seen that get.
Speaker 4: Abjected before the game during yes, before no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excuse me, Howard Bell said, not gonna lie if Jalen Carter teammate, I'm looking at them sideways. The Eagles held their own, but it almost cost him the game. Yes, it absolutely did almost two Live Underscore counter said Dak deserves a fine for instigating, but Jaylor low key dumb for retality. I'm an Eagles fan, but I'm cool with a suspension. I'm telling Dak, I'll see you real soon. If I'm Jalen Carter alim and ain't the fan back, I'm just gonna go out there and get.
Speaker 2: Me, you know, free rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, That's what I said, O Joe, I'm gonna get Don't he worry about it that I get you.
Speaker 2: I get you. I'm gonna get you. Aaron Jones said, uh, to say, Dak baited him, you admitted he was wrong. Just stop shoting. That's the whole objective Aeron is debate to give him to do something if if I can get you thrown out of the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's my job. That's why we talk trash to get you out of your game. Yeah, man, crazy, What if he spits at you and smirks, which looks like Dak did, disrespectfully?
Speaker 2: Long you spit on the ground. Give that way, you spin long, y'all? Y' oh Joe. They tried to, They tried to wait to make j look call the right and situated. They are, Okay, don't you know you.
Speaker 4: Know who I might spit on. I'm gonna spit on debot.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm gonna make I'm gonna make him fight me. I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: He's gonna fight you, all right, You got.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, Because I want I want him extremely mad, I want him angry. I want him to exert so much energy trying to hurt me. Why I use it against him? Because I'm gonna be nice and calm and relax.
Speaker 2: I don't know not no, Mla, you ain't gonna be nice coming.
Speaker 4: Man, all right. You don't believe in your co host?
Speaker 3: Yeah, chat, believe in me Chat Come February time, guarantee you I beat deebo ass I guarantee you tell you man man ain't got no he don't got you don't got no combat combat sports background like me.
Speaker 2: Me said, Dak just be spitting everywhere he goes on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: You see him spitty. The amateur said, Dak got that hot to it, he should be happy. Galactic Gohold said, go birds, Dak deserve it. John may Bain, Uh, I think that tackle by Dak saved the touchdown on a fumble is underrated.
Speaker 2: You absolutely forty.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting ready to getting ready to turn around, turn back, bro Ain't nobody in front of you the block. Somebody gonna come from the back. Money made partialist cowboys hell Sakuan to sixty yards rushing. Uh, Stephen said. Stephen said, Zach Bond is an all pro, not some chump. He not known for speed, though I ain't say it with chump. I know he's a phenomenal player. Quentin Mobley Mobley, oh yo, please make sure you change miles saying to speed on Madden like yesterday, not tomorrow, not Saturday, but yesterday. A Sam loved the show. Yeah, whatever his speed is, Ojo, you got a docum by five or.
Speaker 4: Six, No five or six too much? I docked by three about three?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Is what is speed? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what it is. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Brother Seemen says, oh Joe breath be stinking damn O Joe. How you know?
Speaker 4: I know he's just making up stuff, you know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Jamar Thomas said, Philly secondary sketchy Detroit. Will run them, will run to them, score on them. I don't respect Philly or Jalen Carter.
Speaker 2: He got him better. You got him at a ninety Oh Joe, real on speed?
Speaker 4: That's that's that's kind of fast too. Now exactly, you gotta drop him down to ninety one on acceleration, dropped down to eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight.
Speaker 2: My ass seventy two.
Speaker 1: Staring down said, do you think Herbert can take a step he needs to become an elite quarterback if he wins a playoff game or two, does he slide into the Big four?
Speaker 2: Justin Herbert?
Speaker 3: Listen, you know they're gonna plug Justin Herbert into that Big four based on intangibles alone.
Speaker 4: They gonna keep then.
Speaker 3: Keep putting them in there. In conversations, hell Dan a Loofsky today, you saw. I'm talking about his next five. Justin Herbert is in the next five, along as C. J. Stroud and Jane dams Hell. Even had Kyler Burry in there.
Speaker 2: Uh that injury kind of set Kyler back and then.
Speaker 1: Losing d Hog. I mean he got Harrison. He got a Marvin Harrison Jr. Now, so it'd be it'll be it'll be the rested to see what he looks like this year.
Speaker 2: Look, he was m v P.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's Offensive Rookie of the Year. He's been He's been, uh been to the Pro Bowl. I mean, I think Calamari has been to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Hadn't he? I think he's he's he's but he's he's not just gonna beat your in the pocket on Joe his legs.
Speaker 1: He's he's one of those quarterbacks like a Lamar and the Josh Allen that his legs are dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He two times Pro Bowl player, So I would have thought he'd already been there by now me personally ms Q oh uncle ocho. If you had a game with an all time NFC versus all time AFC team, who comes out on top, Oh my goodness, man, NFC got some deep it look, you think they got They got LT. Reggie and Time with Dick buckets, So that's your defense. So you're gonna put Montana, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, probably Barry.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I forgot that. That is all the NFC shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh tight end.
Speaker 1: The AFC got the tight ends because all the tight ends, because most of the tight ends are in the Hall of Fame. You got Big Kellen, Ozzy myself on the gates, Gonzo, you gonna have grown, you gonna have Kelsey.
Speaker 2: I said, you got Casper. Who's in the hall. So most of the time, uh uh, I'm trying to think who's all in the hat? You got Charlie Sanders, and you got Jack Sheel. I don't think you got and Dinker because you got Mackie. So most of the tight ends. Woa, whoa, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: AFC quarterback is gonna be Brady who the running back, and you got Mossels in the NFC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking of your you got you got think about it.
Speaker 1: You got Aaron Donald, you got Reggie White, you got Larres Taylor, you got Time, you got Buckers, you got Ronnie Lot.
Speaker 4: There got to be something I'm trying to It's hard for me. I'm trying to think about my brain, my brain right now.
Speaker 2: You got Deacon Joe, you got Merland Olson.
Speaker 4: That's a that's all NFC.
Speaker 2: Though, I know that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Running Back you got Walter Payon, you got MS Smith, you got Eric Dickerson, you got Barry Sanders.
Speaker 4: The boy loaded bro. I mean f A f C A f C. I mean you you you you know the old school players a little better than I do. AFC we got some on that side too.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think running BACKSFC O J. Simpsons probably O J. Simpson. Who else in the Hall of Fame? Edrin James, j uh Ron Betters. Quarterbacks you got Brady tight End. We got the tight end. We're gonna We're gonna dog walk them the tight ends. Who are gonna be? Ride Receivers? Oh yeah, you got we got L T. Ladamia. Who's gonna be? Who you gonna be? Ribe receiver for the AFC?
Speaker 4: We got Moss.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 4: No New England Moss.
Speaker 2: What about Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We're going to New.
Speaker 3: England Moss, the Moss that scored twenty three touchdowns trying to think who else we got AFC receivers?
Speaker 5: Uh ab Ab Lancealworth with hell Andre Reid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey what air, I'm in AFC. I'm going down where Eric?
Speaker 4: What was that man?
Speaker 2: I don't know? She is on?
Speaker 1: Flex says all I know is Borough get passes for missing the playoffs with a bad defense. But in twenty three Hurts had the thirty first ranked defense and still won eleven games.
Speaker 2: Ain't lie.
Speaker 1: Quentin May says, well, do you think the best separate? Who got the best separation tonight? Are you talking about wide receiver? It didn't look like a whole lot of people because on nineteen complete you had one hundred and fifty two yards. That's that's less than that's less than eight yards of completion. That ain't good. So it don't seem like a whole a lot of people got celebrated. Uh e Cambridge says, CD just show what Jerry Rice is the goat. He puts that game away on ice and catches the pickings one hander. Yeah, I mean, look, see did you gotta make those catches? It's really that simple. Let's not be labored. Oho, And now we hit on this early in the show. See he gotta make those catches. He's good enough to make those catches. He expects himself to make those catches. Dak and Jerry Jones definitely expect him to make those catches, and Cowboy Nation expect them to make that count those catches. Uh dag Nante Cobbins says, I don't care who's spit first or second. If you spit on me, it's gonna be a balloon release. Right, where are you spit at.
Speaker 4: A balloon release?
Speaker 1: Oh? Last year you let oh ya know how sorry the Bengals were and made O your cry. Please go ease on Ocho this year.
Speaker 4: But I'll be good, be good this year. We good this year.
Speaker 2: Who y'all played this year? I mean, just in general, the Bengals, the Bingles.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all got y'all got a Cleveland right, Miles Garrett had about three sods.
Speaker 4: He I give Miles Garrett one sack. Yeah, I give I give him one.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna give nothing he gonna get. He gonna get that on his own.
Speaker 3: But with all due respect to him and that defense. The Brown defense is good. I hear people always making jokes in the chat. Oh the Browns suck you think when you think about the Browns, listen, the Browns front four are really good in there. That then that Ward Man, I haven't told enough about him, mom, He's special.
Speaker 1: North Bound Media said football is back, Love Nightcap, need uh need med Sterling jersey, good luck finding it. I don't know if they still make eighty four sharp jersey in Green Bay. But okay, bro Morris said, ko, yo, what book not the Bible? Change your life? And would you do a handout to others as a gift? Okay, change your life? And you and I guess he said, would you or do you hand out others as gifts?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: Well, trying to think what book would I give someone other than the Bible. I'm trying to think, what hell book that I read. I hadn't read a book in so long.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think, Uh.
Speaker 2: I did I did? I think I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, many many years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think what the book that I read that I really enjoyed that I would recommend somebody I ain't read that. I just yeah, mm hm m hmm, yeah they probably left it in here. We have to get back to that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think what book I will actually give someone Doctor Frank al Bellam.
Speaker 2: And saying, oh, that's crazy. How I just asked you.
Speaker 1: About Michael Irvier and then boom, he was on club shape with that intuition.
Speaker 2: I brought a lot of ticket. Can't wait to see y'all debate.
Speaker 4: On boy boy. That's that thing. That was funny. Where earth say you put I put that million dollar check.
Speaker 1: On that man?
Speaker 2: That's look here.
Speaker 1: I can honestly say that man has not changed. He'd been that way since the day I met him at the Pro Bowl in ninety one. Nah, what I mean, Mike ninety two, ninety two. He's just a great guy. John Marshall said, love to show. Got the ho f LB packaging. It's amazing, John, appreciate the support. Man, Thank you, Thank you very much. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one one of you. We know it's extremely late. We cannot thank you enough for suing your support. And that's why we're special. Why that's what makes you special, because nobody else at this time of night, but you chose to spend a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: With us, and we can't thank you enough.
Speaker 1: So thank you Chad, give yourself a round of applause because you a special tonight. We really appreciate that. NFL don't delay no more games. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of night Camp. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, my partner and co host. He's Liberty City's own Matting's Rating, the Juster Bengal's Ring of Fame honoree pro bowler. He's Chad o Jo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and do us all a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcamp podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We like to thank each and every one of you again for your support and you'll continue support because of you, Nightcap is what has become. Make sure you check out my The Portier shave by La Portier. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: He's Drake Responsible and it's the best tasting veslp KGNAC on the market. Don't take my word for it, try for yourself. And to commemorate my brother being elected selected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We've come up with a commemorative Battle of Shade by Laportier. You look at the packaging on your screen, just head over to la Portiercannak dot com to grab yours wild supplies. Last thank you to each and every one of you that have purchased one, and we can't thank you enough. Please go follow my media company page on all of his platforms Shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 2: That link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 1: We've got a new show launched under the umbrella of Shay Shay Media, the Debo and Joe Show with James Harrison and Joe Hayden. Please go subscribe and check out their YouTube page Debo and Joe. They'll be live tomorrow morning at eleven am. Their days are Monday. The days are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at eleven am Eastern Time. Go show up a little Love the Eagle open the season. Try to defend their Super Bowl, the last year's Super Bowl with a win at home twenty four to twenty Jalen Hurt rush for two touchdowns, CD have four costs he drops and Jaylen Carter gets ejected from the game without playing playing a snap for spitting on Dark Prescott.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. I'm unk, he's o yo. We'll see you all night. Peace,