Speaker 1: All right, News round up and information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. You know, I keep saying, and nobody really wants to listen to me. But you see these new developments in the case of Nancy Guthrie, eighty four years old missing. Now we have videos of what looks like a mass perpetrator the night she was taken, and they've been able to, you know, thank God for new technology, they've been able to recover video and pictures of this this masked hidden apper, and hopefully this will be the break in the case that we need. And you see that the nation's attention has been drawn to this case, and it really does fit a long running theme on this program, which is that law and order in safety and security or paramount it is a prerequisite, as I often say, for the pursuit of happiness. It's just a fact. And you know, when I made this comment on TV, I said, it's not I'm not made a political statement here, but it is. You know, security in every aspect of every American's life matters and every life matters. I believe that all of us, every human being, was created by God with their unique fingerprint and unique talent that He put within them. The Bible says every hair of our heads are counted, and that every life is precious, and talent is is God given. And and that's why I think the nation, you know, anybody with a heart and a soul and a conscience, you know you want Nancy Guthrie found found alive and returned to her family and returned to her life. And I'm sure ten days in it, a lot of people are worried about it. This again, hopefully is the break we need in this case, and hopefully we find her alive. You know, it's not by accident. For ten years, I'm sorry for two decades. Rather, you know, when Obama became president, I could not understand why is president? He only mentioned two, maybe three times throughout his entire eight years as president. And you know, all of the shootings that take place predictably every weekend and is in his hometown home city of Chicago. It's unfathomable to me. And you know the fact that every mayor, every governor has come and gone, and those shootings continue and nobody lifts a finger. And I would scroll the names of all those people shot, shot and killed, and nobody really cared. Nobody lifted a finger. Why is it because they can't politicize it, blame Donald Trump. They can't weaponize it, you know, like they can in the case of George Floyd or in the cases in Minnesota. It's just frustrating to me. You know, we look at what ICE has been able to do. They've been able to rescue, you know, Joe Biden allowed in unvetted known terrorists, murderers, rapists, known you know, other violent criminals, child molesters, and you know, hundreds of thousands have been arrested because Donald Trump is cleaning up the mess that he inherited, the single most preventable national security disaster in our country. And yet ICE comes under fire. Renee Good hit the accelerator. We know that the officer involved in that case at internal bleeding. Nobody wants to pay attention to that. In the case of Alex pretty okay, everyone wants answers. Fine, I'm willing to ask any questions. I'm not expecting perfection, and if you know, let's see where the investigation goes, we don't rush to judgment on this program. But in the end, every life matters, and we need every town and we need all these criminals off the streets. So there's a committee hearing today and it's and Congressman Matt Van Epps of Tennessee is going to join us in a second. He's on the Homeland Security Committee. And anyways, discussed, they were discussing testimony of US Customs Border Protection Commissioner Rodney Scott, director of US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Also todd Lyons was there, and here's here's Rodney Scott, the you know, CBP commissioner touting all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration because of trying to protect every small town in big city and getting unvetted criminals out of our country. Listen, we have.
Speaker 2: Now implemented effective policies, established unified priorities and objectives across all federal departments, and empowered our workforce to do their jobs by simply enforcing the laws that already exist.
Speaker 3: We have imposed.
Speaker 2: Consequences for those who break our laws, the laws that this body enacted. And today the United States, because of these efforts, enjoys the most secure border in our nation's history. But this progress did not happen by accident. It's a result of a comprehensive approach to border security. We ended catch and release, we prioritized attention and removal authorities, and we sent a clear message that illegal entry into the United States will not be tolerated. And the numbers speak for themselves. We have achieved record low illegal crossings between ports of entry. Border patrol apprehensions along the southwest border totaled over ninety thousand for the entire year. That's a number that used to represent a single month under the Biden administration. Daily encounters have dropped by ninety five percent, averaging about two hundred and fifty per day compared to five thousand a day during the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Now, we also pointed out how there are coordinated, well funded insurgencies, you know, trying to prevent legal laws from being enforced in the country.
Speaker 2: At Liza, we're fighting in a different fight now. The reason you saw so many people surged into la at one point and then now into Minneapolis was because we had to surge additional resources and to protect the ICE agents that were literally just going to try to make a lawful arrest. So we had to put in two teams, one to do the arrest and another one to deal with the protesters. Luckily, CBP, well not luckily. Unfortunately, CBPS had to build out this capability over the years because we had been dealing with increased protests at the border, mass incursions, so we trained our people how to do crowd control. But let's not miss the fact that we have coordinated wealth funded and I think insurgencies or terrorist organizations, however you want to call it, literally trying to prevent legal laws from being enforced in the United States. That is a dramatic change. That's why we've had to shift.
Speaker 1: Then you have you know, idiot democrats like you know, mister Feng Fang. Eric Swolwell was only gold in life right now is to position himself to be Gavin's replacement when Gavin runs for president. You know, asking todd Lyons if he'll apologize to the families of Renee Good and Alex pretty.
Speaker 4: Sure Lyons, will you apologize for the family of Renee Good for being called a domestic terrorist by the president and his leadership? No, sir, why not?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 6: I welcome the opportunity to speak to the family of private but I'm not going to comment on any active investigation.
Speaker 4: Is she a domestic terrorist?
Speaker 6: Sir, I'm not going to comment on the investigation. And the President and Secretary of NOME are elected officials. That's your right to their comments, but as long enforced preer law enforcement, we won't speak to any Do you agree with their comments, sir, I'm not going to go ahead and talk about any ongoing investigation.
Speaker 4: Will you apologize to the family of Alex Preddy for also being called the domestic terrorist?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 6: Again, I'm not going to speak to any ongoing investigation.
Speaker 1: Joining us now, Congressman Matt Van Apps of Tennessee is with us. Who was there today? I mean, it's so frustrating that you know, all of the hundreds of thousands of pardoned criminals that ICE has put their lives on the line to arrest and to pour it out of this country, they get no credit ever from anybody.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, great to be back with you. I mean, you've hit the nail on the head. I mean, we this four years of a poorest border under Biden that led in fifteen million illegal immigrants, to include narco terrorists, to include known and suspected terrorists from other organizations, which just you know, if we go back to just after nine to eleven, this would not stand. I mean, no one would stand for that. And these gentlemen that we're here today in the hearing from ICE and CBP and USCIS, they did a tremendous job. I'm confident in their leadership. These are gentlemen that have career in law enforcement and military, that have spanned multiple administrations in their positions, and they were poised and professional, and we on the Republican side, we did everything we could to show the support to be grateful what the Trump administration has done and what they were doing to secure our border and force federal immigration laws and keep dangerous criminals off our streets.
Speaker 1: All Right, so the hearing goes down, how many hundreds of thousands of people have a hardened criminals have been deported? Because if you listen to fake news CBS, they've been out there saying, oh, it's only fourteen percent, that's not true at all. It's close to seventy percent, isn't it.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right. And you know a couple of questions that I asked today that I wanted to hone in on is you know, we've got federal law enforcement working with the state in Memphis, not in my distract, but it's a great example in Tennessee of federal law enforcement working alongside Governor Lee, who's done a fantastic job, outstanding leadership, and that partnership they've worked together. That Memphis Safe Task Force has arrested over six thousand people, and that collaboration and cooperation is a prime example of how ICE and other federal agencies can and should work with states that support them and to get this really critical mission done to support our country, protect our communities. And I was very pleased by the answer to that question about what else can law enforcement do? What are other successful partnerships and Director Lions mentioned Florida and Oklahoma and Louisiana is great examples of when states cooperate with the federal government and locals cooperate. No sanctuary cities and we can talk more about that, but when they cooperate, we're able to get this mission done and continue to deport criminals who are to your point, over seventy seventy percent with with criminal records, violent dangerous criminals.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean This is the This is the most frustrating thing. They caused this problem. They are exacerbating this problem. Their rhetoric is putting law enforcement their lives in jeopardy. I find their rhetoric insightful, beyond insulting, and I mean the insult aspect of it is I guess, you know, the least significant. However, it's insightful and it's also dehumanizing. And then you have these groups and the funding. What can you tell us about the funding that's gone on behind the scenes for these groups.
Speaker 7: Well, let me let me start by that for your first point, Sean, because you're spot on with this. This rhetoric is incredibly harmful.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 7: I saw that in the in the committee hearing today from the Democrats, who time and time again are are using incredibly incendiary language that puts our law enforcement at risk. And then then you've got Mackaiber from New Jersey who as director line and how Judgment Day will work for him and if he was going to hell just absolutely absurd and ridiculous questions that were quite frankly, very offensive, and it was basically, you know, going after mocking religion and her questions those are the kind of things we cannot stand for. We have we have to let me.
Speaker 1: Let me play it so people understand. Lamonica mc iver asking Todd Lyons if he thinks he's going to hell? I mean, this is how insane the left is.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you some questions that you may be able to answer. Mister Lions. Do you consider yourself a religious man? Ma'am? Oh? Yes, okay, Well, how do you think Judgment Day will work for you? With so much blood on your hands? I'm not going to entertain that question. Well, okay, of course not. Do you think you're going to hell? Mister Lyons, I'm not going to end.
Speaker 8: How many governmental Lady will suspend, General lady will suspend?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even know how to deal with that. I mean, it is so beyond insulting, so so arrogant, and so absolutely ignorant of what it is that these ice officers have to put up with every day and the risk that they take every day, and they want to go home to their families too.
Speaker 7: For the record, absolutely, and you know, John, it was that comment was so absurd, and you know from somebody you know, I'm a West Point grad, was an Army combat helicopter pilot flu shot us with the one to sixty A special Operations Aviation Regimen. Someone who wants to get in here now two months in Congress and work to get things done in advance meaningful policy to protect our country. Those kind of things have no place in this building. They have no place in the rhetoric. It damages all the things that are being worked on it, and it puts our to your point, it puts ICE in law enforcement at risk, and we just cannot do that, you know.
Speaker 1: So what's going to happen. Are they going to try to defund ICE in the next week?
Speaker 7: Well, I I think so. I think I know those negotiations are going on right now, and uh, you know, and this is a you know, I.
Speaker 1: Say, let them take that stand. Let them be the party a defund dismantled mobil reimagine the police and defund DICE. Let them be that party. Good luck running on reelection.
Speaker 7: Well, I think there's I mean, there's there's a lot of truth to that, where you know, we're gonna we're gonna have the Save America Act come in come into the floor so that we have IDs required when you register to vote, so that we have IDs in federal elections when you when you vote, just common common sense things that are good for our republic, for our democracy, things that we have to get done. And I will I'll be surprised if if there are a lot of Democrats supporting it and they're common sense solutions. So I'm eager to bring that to a vote and see how that happens. To your to your point and you know, and you know, I think on a on a point here too, sean of getting things done. And in the hearing today, one of my one of my colleagues, Bigs from South Carolina, she she meant, mentioned her mobilizing against Sanctuary Cities Act, which is which is really smart. It's if you're if you're going to support sanctuary cities and you're not going to support these legal law enforcement operations, and you're not going to get federal funding. And it's a smart thing to do because these these sanctuary cities and these policies that prevent ice also put federal, local, state law enforcement in greater jeopardy.
Speaker 1: As well well said, appreciate your time, thanks for being with us, Thanks for your hard work. These guys needed support today. I can't believe what they had to put up with anyway, Congressman Matt Van Epps of Tennessee, thank you. When we come back, we'll hit the phones. We are still following developments. We now have videotape of the person that looks like he kidnapped Nancy Guthrie, masked and with a backpack and trying to put flowers or something over the the ringcam that they have out there. And hopefully this is the break in the case we've all been waiting for. Well, you can tell the Kentucky Democratic Governor Andy Basher is running for president. He's now claiming that there is a quote body count of American citizens who have been killed by ICE. Of course, he was on that hard hitting news show, The View, and he said ICE agents should be withdrawn from every city because there is a body count of American citizens. Every ICE agent should be withdrawn from every city, every community that they're in. Forget about the hundreds of thousands of pardened criminals that his party and I never heard him speak out against it allowed into our country, unvetted own terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals. Forget about the hundreds of thousands that Ice has been able to arrest, don't ever talk about that, and don't enforce the laws of our land. And he wants to be president. Now, we've had two American citizens, two who died. We know both of them. You know, we're interfering with ICE operations. In the one case, this guy Alex Pretty it was ten days before his death. But it gives you his mindset as it relates to ICE. And you know that needs to be investigated and we'll get a full report and you know, a full vetting of all of that. Anyway, and then he goes on to say and again he wants he knows that the base of his party is radical left. He had prided himself and being quote more moderate. There's nothing moderate about what he said on the view today. Is nothing moderate When he said he wants voter ID and the Save Act providing voter ID is onerous. Oh, you mean if you go to get on an airplane and you have to provide a photo ID, that's onerous. I don't think so. Anyway, here's what he said.
Speaker 3: Where do you fall on the Save Acts specifically?
Speaker 8: Well, I consider myself pragmatic. No, I think that we can agree that election security is an important thing. But when you create policies, they are so ownerus. You push people out who have the right to vote, who should be able to register. And so I think on any policy you got to look at what's reasonable.
Speaker 1: Voter ID is reasonable by every measure. All right, let's get to our busy phones. We are following the developments. We now have video, We have pictures of the what we believe to be the kidnapper of Nancy Guthrie. Hopefully this is going to be the break in this case that we've all been hoping for. But Savannah Guthrie posted a video to Instagram sharing a heartfelt message to our followers again yesterday asking for help to find her mother. We have more surveillance video released in this disappearance. And thank god Cash Bettell in the FBI I got involved in this. They were able to use this new technology to actually get to the bottom of this, and I give them a lot of credit, I really do. I didn't even know this technology existed, did you know, Linda, No, so all the first from me.
Speaker 9: I'm catching up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but I'm glad it exists. They have the ability even if even if you've erased encrypted apps to recover it after you erased it. How crazy is that? That's pretty good, But I think it's like anything else.
Speaker 9: You know, some of these are very specific things that they can get because they're the FBI. You know, Like when you erase a text message, it says, make sure you do this because once you do it, you can't get it back. And then it's gone.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently you can get it back. Apparently, let's go to New Jersey. Ed is standing by Ed. How are you glad you called sar Ni Jean.
Speaker 5: Thank you for being there and thank you for what you do. Glad to see these updates, Praying for Nancy, got Toby all the time, day and night.
Speaker 1: And you know, I want to know why you said that, because you're an American that has a heart. That's why you said the Americans are good people. You're one of them. Anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Anybody has a heart right now is praying, our caring, even if they don't believe they're they're they're wishing for the best. But anyway, my point might be kind of old because I wanted to touch on what you how you feel about the actual beginning of timeline that came up with they started with the doorbell being disconnected. They took that time and they took it on through to the Was it a heart monitor or a pacemaker?
Speaker 1: A pace maker?
Speaker 5: So that's that's in her body.
Speaker 1: Right, that's correct.
Speaker 5: Yes, connected to a watch app.
Speaker 1: It was connected to her Apple Watch.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Do you know how long she has to be away from that for it to stop recording?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a good question, but it was disconnected if if my timeline is correct in my head, it was connected in a fairly short period of time.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, what I'm thinking, and it may be not important at this point, being there make so much progress, but uh, that doorbell ring could have been disconnected and they didn't enter right away.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I mean I've been looking at this video again and again and again all day. It's been on Fox. And you know, you have the picture of the guy. You have the video of this guy. He seems obsessed with the fact that he's on camera and goes to pick up what seems like flowers to cover the camera from recording, at least that's what I sees. Wearing gloves, he has a backpack, he has this face mask on. We're getting some better pictures now of the face, even with the mask on, and I'm hoping that somebody might be able to put two and two together and recognize this person and we get a good tip.
Speaker 5: That's what got me going today. But you know, my original thought was the timeline was off. I don't think they were in there for forty minutes. I think somebody connected the ring bell, whatever else had to be done, and by the time the the pacemaker got disconnected, we don't know how long that took. There was a lot of guesswork. And my other point was real quick, they said, to the timeline, it keeps saying two minutes for the garage door to open and close.
Speaker 1: Now that that sounds like an awful long period of time. No, by the way, I did, I did look up. A pacemaker and Apple watch or you know, typically disconnect when they're about one hundred feet apart, causing the device to stop actively sinking. And pacemakers connect to mobile devices using bluetooth or low energy radio frequency signals to send daily or weekly data to a monitoring app, you know, so when a patient moves out of range, the real time daily hour, you know, hourly transmission to the app stops immediately, though the pacemaker continues to function normally in the body. But again, the medications is a concern of everybody, and I got to roll my friend. Thank you, Kelly Alabama. Next Sean Hannity Show, Hi, hey.
Speaker 11: Selon, thank you for having me called big rand here. I listened to you daily, and we listened to you every night at eight. We're calling. Initially was about the division of people over you know, the halftime show, and I don't want to just keep dragging us up. But you really touched a nerve with me yesterday, a good nerve when you said we have a choice, because we do right now as Americans and as Republicans, we have a choice of what show we watched. We personally watched the Turning Point. I don't even know it existed, and my husband said, to get that turning point on. I definitely wasn't going to watch the other guy because they didn't know him. That's the only reason. And I woke up yesterday morning to so many people saying such overy thing, saying, see, they're dividing us, they're dividing us. You know who there was who was saying that, It was my Democratic friends, and I want to say, I don't think they're dividing us and like you did, because we have a choice right now as Americans. We have a choice. And I'm so thankful that thankful for that, and I thank you.
Speaker 1: Kelly, appreciate it, Stephanie and Florida.
Speaker 10: Hey, Hi, I just wanted to talk to you about it's kind of crazy. I'm talking to mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: Huh, yes, ma'am, there's nothing crazy about it. In the flush. Glad you called, all right.
Speaker 10: So I'm just going to say that, Yeah, I was really disappointed in the Super Bowl. I'm glad that the NFL is driving us away because it saves us money and I really appreciate turning points providing us an option. But that being said, I got to tell you about I'm a speech pathologist. I am paid and professional on pronunciations and dialog differences, and so I got beef with you for giving Miss Linda so much trouble because when we are evaluating a patient, swat would be correct as a.
Speaker 1: Door, sauce would be correct, and toalk radio would be correct, and coffee would be correct.
Speaker 10: Correct sauce would also be correct.
Speaker 1: Sous, It's not sauce it's not cowffee, and it's not Tork.
Speaker 10: No, it is. It is correct.
Speaker 1: They are born and it's not New York.
Speaker 10: It's incorrect. And if you look at your pronunciation of Berna, I think you consistently add an R to the end. So I think Linda actually has one up on you in pronunciation. And oh my gosh, licensed speech pathologists, if you I'm come to me for services and I can teach you how to correctly pronounce.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think she's all I'm pointing out is she has a very thick New York accent, although she grew up in Philly and she now lives in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 10: Okay, And then so I'm gonna take you can.
Speaker 1: Offer your services to Linda.
Speaker 10: Okay. She can also call me. I can also shift her to standard American dialect if she would like. Second of all, if you want to come to my little farm in Florida, you can see my working cats. I don't love cats, but they do a job for me, and when they eat less, when I put food in a bowl, I know they're productive and doing their job right. And then thirdly, I'm going to comment on the oils. I'm going to side with you mct oil Medium Chain, tried glycerides and coconut oils. They can definitely improve wellness, so Miss Linda needs to check them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Linda is okay.
Speaker 9: So never said I wouldn't check them out. I just said there are things you can cook without that.
Speaker 1: You arguing mean to Stephanie and Florida.
Speaker 9: It's clear that Stephanie is on my side for the most part. I'm pretty calm, you know.
Speaker 3: You know when I.
Speaker 1: Get not calm, So you're beginning to get edgy.
Speaker 9: No, that's my resting place. My resting place is edgy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, thank you for pointing out that olive oil and avocado oil are healthy oil oils, and it's okay to cook French fries in that kind of oil. Correct. I agree, we're telling oil for example.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but again, I'm on Miss Linda's side. Cats cats have fun and she pronounces berna correctly and swath is not an error. It is just a dialectal difference.
Speaker 9: Stephanie, I want you to.
Speaker 1: Accent and let me tell you something. Most people around the country don't talk like she's talk.
Speaker 9: You're being so aggressive to Stephanie. She's just giving her opinion.
Speaker 1: I mean you don't have New York is not it's New York, Stephanie.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, he gets it's.
Speaker 1: Talk radio, Miss Linch.
Speaker 10: I am alike.
Speaker 1: Over palapasta sauce.
Speaker 10: It's still talking of clinical competence speech pathologists. So yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Linda needs help. I agree with you. Now we're on the same page.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well even if you can give me a ring anytime and I will help you out with either saw whatever you want how to say?
Speaker 1: Bernash? All right, Stephanie, we love you, God bless you. Thank you for making us laugh. I mean, the news is rough. Like that's gonna wrap things up for today. We have full complete coverage of the newly released video and developments in this case of missing eighty four year old Nancy Guthrie. We've got Jonathan Hunties out there on the ground, Harvey Levin, Nancy Grace, Nicole Parker who was with us earlier, Greg Jared Tonight, we have a cybersecurity expert what might we be able to glean from that aspect of this, and more law enforcement officials and we'll get their insight take and we might even have breaking news. I mean, I think this might break open. This case, I pray that I'm right anyway, nine Eastern CYDVR, Hannity, Fox News, We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for me making this show possible.