Speaker 1: What you have for his nephew. Please, what y'all want? You tell me what you want something? What we're gonna tell you what we're gonna kid?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's so different about today versus any other I mean just level? You know which level we want? What level you want? From one to ten? T M being the most stupid, you know what.
Speaker 1: I always like the tens because they're all the same though to me one T.
Speaker 2: What this right here is Pump your breaks, mama, Pump your breaks.
Speaker 1: Mama's got it, but it is, mama.
Speaker 2: Okay, pump your break. You got to pump your breaks, mama. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Natalie. Please, yeah, Natalie, Natalie. How you doing? My name is Darren. I'm with your homeowners Association? Okay, there, how you doing? Listen? We gotta we got a bit of a problem, if you don't mind me asking, who's who who actually brings her kids home from school? Uh? Each day?
Speaker 4: Oh my mom gets my kids for me and she drops them off.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, okay, okay, well we have a we have a bit of a problem. The kids are fine, that's there's no issue with the kids at all. But you know, we've had a meeting here at the h o A. We've been getting some complaints. Uh it seems like your mother is is uh really speeding down the street real fast, and you know everyone's complaining about it that you know, it's a lot of kids walking home from school and it seems like your mom is driving real fast when she's coming down the street to drop your kids off. Did you know anything about this? Uh? No, not at all.
Speaker 4: That doesn't even sound like her.
Speaker 3: Okay, what type of prob Let me ask you this, Natalie, were we From what I understand, it is a what kind of car does your mom had? Is a board escape or something like that? Some a little suv? Is that what your mom has?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has a little red suv?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? So, uh the problem is is that that's the same car, that's the one we're talking about. And it seems like, you know, your mother is is flying down the street and she drops the kids off, and when she leaves, she's flying back out of the neighborhood and a couple of times some of the neighbors have told her to slow down, and you know, I don't know if she's flicked them off or set something out the window, you know, but you know this is stuff that we just cannot tolerate.
Speaker 4: Huh, well, it really does sound like my mom.
Speaker 3: But you know, I well, you know what, Natalie, what we're not gonna do is what you're not gonna do is act like is not your mama. It's your mother that's doing this. So what we need you to do is tell your mama to slow it down so we don't have the problem, all right, because I tried to be nice with you at first. But if you're gonna be in denial figure that's not your mama, then we got issue.
Speaker 4: First of all, Darren from h o A, I need you to watch your toes and who is you're talking to, all right, I need you to find that all the way down. All right.
Speaker 3: You need to slow your mama down. That's what you need to do. Slow your mama the way she's driving out.
Speaker 4: What to do is stand in the middle of the street and she flying down and so hopefully she can knock you out the way. Okay, don't talk to me like that. You're being ruined, disrespectful. I'm gonna ask her at this time because I don't think it's time. But you're not gonna talk to.
Speaker 3: Me like that. Okay, So your mama can just drive it down the street, mom what she want to do.
Speaker 4: My mama could do whatever she wanted to do. She'll go on doing it.
Speaker 3: She can't do it in the neighborhood that I'm a member of. The h o A. She can't do with the Okay, I don't mind having your mama arrested with your kids in the car. If I got to, I wish you would.
Speaker 4: I wish you would have my mama arrested with my kids in the car. You're gonna have more problems than you ever had. Okay, you better not have my mama arrested. You gonna get arrested and you're gonna be sent to the hospital. How about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me tell yourself. Tell you your mama to slow homes down in these streets. This is the last one that I'm giving, y'all. This is the last one.
Speaker 4: Well you know what I'm saying. You ain't got to give no warning's okay, we can have a real conversation about it. We can meet and talk about it. Because you ain't gonna talk to me like that. Say you and I ain't telling my mama nothing. I ain't telling how to slow down for nothing. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 3: What's your monna do? Dad? Matter fact?
Speaker 4: Let's meet about it, and I'm gonna bring my husband to say. You got so much to say.
Speaker 3: You don't say.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to have keep that same energy, okay with my husband. I want you to talk to him like you're talking to me.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Ain't worry about your husband, none of that. All right, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say this right here. I'm gonna say this right here. Tommy is the one that told us that your mama was fading down the street. Tommy one said, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy said, your mamma was the one running up and down the street fast forward party, fifty mile an our. Tommy one said that I know who Tommy, but.
Speaker 4: Tommy can kiss me. You can kiss my, and any other neighbors who got something to say about my mama can kiss my about that.
Speaker 3: Three mere shoot it? Do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, do you know who start of it got me?
Speaker 4: Why are you God?
Speaker 2: Upon time?
Speaker 3: Question to me?
Speaker 4: I was about to get you up.
Speaker 3: Brother. Let you tell me your sister Darius got me to play fall call you baby.
Speaker 4: Oh oh it's going down, It is going down. Oh take back, it's a real mother. You know what I'm getting back? Man, I knew my mother tell to me like that. Oh tught me, you got me, it may become me. This one more thing before you go. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. You know, it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show? And tell Steve I said, Hey, looking good.
Speaker 2: And there you have it. You're driving way too fast coming through here, all right? All right? Is jumping off Memphis Baby, Memphis, Memphis, Memphis, Memphis, Memphis, Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee. Sunday Night it's called Salt be strolling. If you was coming, got two shows on Sunday Night. I'm telling y'all. Now, I just don't see Monday in my future. I don't. I really don't see Monday, no way in my future. What are you talking about coming to work on Monday on the show. Yeah, I just don't see it. Yeah I don't. It's just just don't. It just don't add up anyway. Also, Saturday, August of twenty ninth. August twenty ninth, You like how you just gonna try to keep going? Talk about these days?
Speaker 3: You ain't coming back to work on Monday, though you.
Speaker 2: Don't feel it. I just don't see it, adding sure my future. I need a full eight hours. And if I don't get there, just not who I need to be. I don't want to come in here. I just listen. I see y'all Tuesday from the bed anyway. Saturday, August twenty ninth, River Center Theater, back Ton Rouge, Louisiana. The Nephew is coming to town. Tickets are on sale right now. It's an all white house party comedy show, and you don't want to miss it. In back On Ruge, River Center Theater. Tickets on sale right now. Stupid is on his way. Hell lie bout some Ruge baby, can't wait? That's when. Now, that's when the that's when the eating get good once you once you cross into Louisiana border, the food get there. All the seasons start kicking in now.
Speaker 1: Oh that seafood, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm about to have that dressing room north
Speaker 1: All right, Nephew, thank you, you're listening hard morning show,