Speaker 1: Hey, what's popping this shit?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: Let the gun plan. You could check me out on the Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, Man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview.
Speaker 1: I'm just standing the crib and get my mind right that's a good idea. I'm probady go and move with my bitch, and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you will.
Speaker 3: Well, look, we're we're here. The Blue Leg Cat Podcast Special guests, the Hottest rapper.
Speaker 1: The famous gang banger, Platinum Ordies, number one Billboard m hate on.
Speaker 3: Me, Man, Lefty gun Play?
Speaker 2: Why they hating on me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: It's good to see you man. It's great to see you too.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's always a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 3: I know you talked about it a little bit, but uh, you know, I'm just glad that you're you're home, you're out, You're free. Right now. I'm home on mom.
Speaker 2: I'm free.
Speaker 1: Everything is real. Yeah, I'm blessed. Man. I've been working hard. I've been working hard, even though you know they've they've been they've been counseling my performances. Y'all messing with my money flow, man, But uh, you know, keep it pushing, man, and you can't. You can't stop. You know, you either got it or you don't. And I got it.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy because like I was like talking with Doe Boy while you guys are about to pull into rolling out and then you guys get there and obviously everything happens that happens. They got the undercover folks there as federal a crazy situation fast watching. Uh, did you have any inclination that that might happen? Did you guys have any idea that like that, like there there, that there was even like something in the air for you to even be worried about getting arrested for Can.
Speaker 1: I say no, I can't say I don't know.
Speaker 3: No fair point.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you later.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want you to say anything on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you later.
Speaker 3: But you guys pull in and it's it's just a bunch of dudes who look like fucking they were going to the festival essentially like for.
Speaker 1: A fucking dudes that look fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I saw the guy in the flannel man.
Speaker 1: Trying to mess with Lefty gun play. Leave my my homie Lefty alone. They can't let me perform. I was ready to. They probably heard about my rehearsal. That's why they want to go get me. They probably heard it was going to be fired.
Speaker 3: Were you uh planning I'll bring any special guests out?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get r J and I wanted to go up through with RJ, and I was going to bring X four that have been hard. I wanted to be up there with X four. He a good guy, and I wanted him. You know, it'd be cool West Coast Classic X four RJ. But you know me, I'm allowed to spend the guy. I started asking for the guy the you know, one hour before Rolina, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you are you? You are you? You're like, yo, it's an hour before the show. I have a good idea. Let's call somebody and see if they can get to Inglewood to Sofi Stadium in the next forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I think he would have did it, probably, yeah, r J, r J. And RJ has never told me no. RG does everything from me, you know, and I would do the same for him. And X four has never told me no either. You know, those are two guys that became my actual friends, right, I call him friends.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're in a place right now where it's a lot of the artists that you come in contact with, or you maybe even do songs with.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Guys are more associates than friends because people want to be next to you because you're so hot.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: People use me for people. People just want me because I'm hot, you know. So, But I could I could have, I could have sensed it out. But I have a feeling like, if it's not doing nothing for me, I don't give them a feature because right now I'm spitting twenty five thousand dollars thirty thousand dollars lefty verses. Right now, I found my pocket and I got better at rapping. Yeah, motherfucker, I got better at rapping now, So I'm getting better at rapping and I'm finding my pocket. And so now that these are like legendary verses, I'm spitting. But if it ain't doing nothing for me and I'm not getting nothing out of it, then I'm not gonna do it no more, you know what I'm saying. But like last week, I started really telling myself like, and people have been telling me like, you could be the one that puts the latinos on, like that brings all your people together. So I told myself how nasty and how ugly it is that I'm not giving features out to my people. So after that, I gave a f nasty you know, shout us to him. I gave him a feature. Last night, I gave Crystal Popping from Texas. I did a feature for her last night. I did Jenny six nine a feature.
Speaker 3: I was there for this Jenny six nine song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm giving features to or You were there.
Speaker 3: You were recording at my studio.
Speaker 2: Oh he was right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was, it was. It was a good time. It was a good night, good night.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jenny six nine, very talented and beautiful young lady. Free Jenny six there be When you say free her, do you mean like free her from.
Speaker 2: Free her from whatever she's like?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Free? Here are you? I don't even want I don't want to speculate what you mean, but I think I know.
Speaker 1: What you mean. Shout out to hurdle Man. She's been working hard, man, and you know, I hope she prospers. And she's very you know, talented, and she has a lot of people you know, trying to hate in uh, you know, but I just want her to know that she's strong and she's probably the best, you know, female that's got the most motion out here. And uh, you know, don't forget how special you are, you know. I hope she knows that, you know, that she's a legendary.
Speaker 3: You know you support her only fans yet she's only fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I've never seen it, but I don't need to see it. That's I mean I am because uh yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't need to see it because you guys have a professional relationship, so you wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see her in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's all I need to see only fans. I see her in person.
Speaker 3: I just wonder if, like your friend starts and only fans, do you support it? Like if your friends started a restaurant, You're like, I'm gonna go eat there. You know, I'm gonna go support with my money. You know, Hey, I see you with your sideventure. I never paid for only fans. I've clicked it though, to see how far I could get in there. You know what I'm saying on certain people, but I've never paid for one. You could get a lot of the only fans stuff for free, bitch, I.
Speaker 1: Want right now. But I've been thinking I'll get a lot of females now. But it's like I was getting females when I was broken. I was like over you know, because I'm famous now, and I'm really famous now. Out here, but it's like I don't want to do that no more because I learned from my mistakes and really changed my ways. Try getting at me deactivated my backup account. You know, my management team runs my main account. You know you had the.
Speaker 3: Backup, you had the backup gone, you had both yeah.
Speaker 1: Gone, that was me. That was me and is gone. And my management runs the main my only Instagram, so I don't have an Instagram no more. So my team runs it the professional way because I'm getting that famous and you know, to y'all had y'all chance, and I'm more exclusive with it, and you know, because I can't risk all of this that we work so hard for talking to some cloud cloud chaser, you know, girl that's gonna and yeah so, and I've worked too hard for to let somebody take all this away from me. So now I'm exclusive with it, I really am. And you know, these females can't get this right here, they can't hit this, and I want to let them hit it. And I feel better that way, you know, because it's like you cannot be so easy to talk to and so accessible.
Speaker 2: Your left the gun player.
Speaker 1: You got a platinum, You're number four in Little and any high nuggege to talk to you.
Speaker 2: That's not cool. It looks it's thirsteen, it's ugly.
Speaker 3: And yeah, have you chilled out on your strip club habits because you are a connoisseur of gentlemen's club clubs.
Speaker 1: Was there probably once a week still, yeah, once a week as the last week.
Speaker 2: But they pay me.
Speaker 3: As long as they're paying you, that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: But I threw it off.
Speaker 3: I threw it a man, So whatever they paid you, you threw it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout us to my boy Walter, he was my security or Walter from the Sids.
Speaker 2: He's my guy. It was at a different strip club.
Speaker 1: They paid me to walk up in there, and you know, they gave me the money, and I hate it. One day bring them all and they're all standing in front of you and.
Speaker 2: They're like pick like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: That sh it's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't like to pick, right.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, are you the kind of guy like you go to the strip club and you appreciate a lady who like forces herself onto your lap, like she almost picks for you, Like, hey, what's up baby, what are you doing? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: No, it's always that. It's always like the dusty ones that do that too. You'd be like, how the fuck are you doing sitting on me?
Speaker 1: I go to the strip club, I don't know which one. I won't.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You'll go there already kind of knowing.
Speaker 1: I already have a girlfriend like or a girl that I'm smashing at the strip club. And it makes no sense because now I'm smashing the girls like at the strip club. So when I walk in there, it's like she's already like on me, like you know what I mean, Like, what the fuck? What the hell? What the fuck am I throwing money at you for? This is stupid out bone you every day or every week, and you know you come to I gotta throw money at you. It's throwing money at you in the room.
Speaker 3: What is obviously, if he's the.
Speaker 1: Perp some strip clubs, is getting that work now?
Speaker 3: Going through the last couple of months, obviously you had your legal situation in Texas, which was from all accounts BS, and I know you know from behind the scene inside you're you're gonna get that handled. I'm not worried about that. But going through that and then Tim right.
Speaker 1: Now, I was just daydreaming about the stripper girls. I was fucking right now. I was just yeah, yeah, I was just there's three of them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, have you ever how many have you ever had three at once?
Speaker 2: How about a threesome?
Speaker 3: What about foursome?
Speaker 2: Some strippers?
Speaker 1: Not a foursome, never a four theme, But I've had a threesome at Levels in l A.
Speaker 3: If you know, you know, you had a threesome at a place called Levels.
Speaker 2: Oh, Maley, with some bad bitches.
Speaker 3: What about the Blue Choo, the Blue Choe? Were you off the dick pill?
Speaker 2: Was it? I?
Speaker 1: Y'all? Motherfuckers kicking me down? Man? Y'all, y'all, y'all could have a great sponsor.
Speaker 2: It didin't it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't working out. I'm off the Rhinos still.
Speaker 3: The blue the Rhinos from the gas station, they definitely they'll do the gang.
Speaker 1: Baby, you gotta get the black one, the black drink.
Speaker 3: Or the drink. You just go straight. It's especially if you need it, like right away.
Speaker 1: You pound it out with the black drink, the black and.
Speaker 3: Then you wake up in the morning and you're dictious, No, you gotta take that pists boner, You take that one for him. Man, Yeah, she's gonna be fucking screaming. Yeah, screaming in pleasure. Of course, it's screaming and pain.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say though, you said like, essentially, hey, my team's running the I g I'll be.
Speaker 1: Stretching ship out on me on the game the porn star. You know what I'm saying, my bad shout.
Speaker 3: To the big stretcher, big stretch. They can't left the gun out here stretching pussies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stretching pussy all man. They really want me to do porn to ask me. They asked me because I dropped the bar about Lacy Jane. She Ain started being like, oh you did, and whatever. Woody will like, you know girl, you know what? Happy but yeah, and they're like, okay, they want me to. So this is like they want you to get std check.
Speaker 2: To who fun to do it?
Speaker 1: Some porn stars like you know what I'm saying, like, so did you did you do the test? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck the porn stars.
Speaker 3: But but not on camera.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna suck a porn store. It's gotta be through brassers on me. And you know, because I'm left the gun player. I ain't gonna fuck no foreigner camera list because that's gonna be viral. And if a fucking porn starts got to be a Bellet danger.
Speaker 3: A Bella Danger is a legend, they gotta be a better danger bro A Bellat Dangerous retired.
Speaker 1: I want to fuck her for who I love her? Man sting to this ship. Hey girl, I have I've been, you know, watching your videos for ten years.
Speaker 3: For two I got a bellow danger on my She's on my Mount Rushmore porn bitches for years. Girl, she writes dick like a champion.
Speaker 1: Ship out girl, come back from me.
Speaker 3: She retired, Man, you gotta bring her out of retire. Do you remember a v rod Veronica Rodriguez too?
Speaker 1: I remember a Bella dangers All Danger, Remember Roschelle Rochelle Ryan, and I remember Kelly Devine, and I remember.
Speaker 2: Violet.
Speaker 1: Violet Myers is cool.
Speaker 3: Violet Myers. I just interviewed, Yeah, me and Malava and Violet Myers. She's got some knockers on her man big natties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's like too accessible, you know, like to like people like I wouldn't want to funk when it's like you know.
Speaker 3: Legendary, but she's a legend. Now she is a legend. She a living legend, and she's.
Speaker 1: From l A.
Speaker 3: I'm cool, So you're open to doing porn. It's essentially what we've just figured out. Only if it's brassers, if it's it's got to be the Main or Vixen.
Speaker 2: It's got to be I never heard of vi.
Speaker 3: Vixen's like the big the big company.
Speaker 1: Now, I've never heard of Vixen, but I fu Vixen's I never I never heard. It's got to be brass you know. If it ain't, it got to be bang Bus. We hit the bang bus?
Speaker 3: You driving out of Miami, You driving I used to it. What's funny is I started watching Bang Buys when I was a kid. I used I used to think it was a street Latina.
Speaker 1: Is this legendary?
Speaker 3: But I used to think that ship was real talking to a real free bro bang. I used to really think they were picking up bitches on the road that were just like normal girls. And then you would start to see those girls on the other sides and be like this ship was fake.
Speaker 1: The whole it was it was. They make it so good, like hello, what's up? Old skared, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: That Van's gotta be fucking like, whoever bought that van probably didn't know what happened in it, So there's probably somebody who's still driving that van somewhere and not realizing all the nuts that were busted all over it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I want to do bang bus with all. Kelsey Monroe, that's the best one. She's my favorite one, Lily Lou, Kelsey Mounroe, those are the main ones. Kelsey Monroe, Man, she's bad.
Speaker 3: Anything with this arrest is gonna affect the upcoming tour.
Speaker 1: Bitch wull I become the best porn starre too, betch I believe you do. I'm gonna go up in the scene. I'm the best porn star. I believe the gang and I'll be like on the ranks. You're gonna look up porn hubb and I'm gonna be like number three or four trending Lefty gunplay.
Speaker 3: It's hard left the gunplayed the stretcher.
Speaker 1: Because it's gonna be all four of them hard.
Speaker 3: Get the stretcher for the stretcher. You know you can. Have you heard of Groc the AI the AI app?
Speaker 1: No about I heard of gronk, Baby gronk.
Speaker 2: Hold on by asking football. The little kid is slow. Watch this, bro, Have you heard of baby gronk?
Speaker 3: Of course, the little little fake gron almost beating food. Hey wait, he just got sunned by uh by fucking who did he? He was Sola almost beating food? Hold on, I gotta show you this ship.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: This ship's funny. So you go to groc. It's ai right and you could say anything to Groc, but you put it in sexy mode. So look at this ship. So it's assistant kids, storytime, kids, trivia game, conspiracy or eighteen and up sexy mode. Say some say some nasty ship to rock start talking?
Speaker 2: Here you go something did? What does it say?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Come on, s some gonna turn this up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell girl, soak me up real quick.
Speaker 3: He say it again?
Speaker 2: I want to fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in the mood for some fun.
Speaker 1: Huh that's crazy?
Speaker 2: Are you building ready?
Speaker 1: Okayok okay, okay, let me try your show.
Speaker 2: Pull your pants down.
Speaker 1: Oh you're diving right in, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am, this is funny. What is that? What the hell? Yes, she's crazy.
Speaker 3: You can say spooky hilarious?
Speaker 2: Saw me it sounds like I'm really talking to a.
Speaker 3: Girlhood's wild AI. It is crazy, doug.
Speaker 2: N Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I would say anything with with with what's going on right with you? Legally? I wonder affect the tour.
Speaker 1: I've seen aiyes of me kissing like people like, you know, they make you look really real. They have you kissing just like you know, like random random girls who send it to me like that shit looks so real.
Speaker 3: So you're seeing AI of random of you kissing random.
Speaker 1: Girls, like some girls have send me AI me and them kissing.
Speaker 3: We at least it wasn't no dude sending you that.
Speaker 1: No, it gets no mold.
Speaker 3: They got AI of Donald Trump and Elon making out.
Speaker 1: They're fucking They try to fucking bullshit say some ship about me, remember motherfuckers who Man, Nah, I just bring it up on the seid, some weirdo so weird ass. We over that.
Speaker 2: We passed that.
Speaker 1: We don't bring up negative stuff.
Speaker 3: But what's up with the tour. The tour is still happening.
Speaker 2: The tour still happening.
Speaker 1: The tour is going down. Just one person canceled one city. Yeah, but the tours going down. Man, into the cities that I'm going to I'm gonna give an explosive performance. And I got a lot of fans. It's crazy how that I got fans.
Speaker 2: Out of state.
Speaker 1: Man, And like I sold out Arizona, I sold out Utah. You know, I sold out New Mexico. But you know, New Mexico's out the window.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: You have so many unreleased songs that you're sitting on there crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up with that? What's so with that? OTR?
Speaker 3: We I know you and Coyote are working on a whole.
Speaker 2: Album together, a badass album.
Speaker 3: How's that sounded good?
Speaker 1: I do so good with the Coyotes because we'll pick a beat. I picked all the beats.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They never go in there with a beat they want, but they come on time, you know. And they're my boys. They're my brothers. Nobody knows how close me and the Coyotes are. We're like, we're like really good friends. Like they're almost my brothers. Like, damn Foods, I love them. Shout up to both of them. They got my back that you couldn't tell them shit about me. Them Foods are gonna ride on me no matter what. I'm always kicking it with them. They understand me. But yeah, I work with them, but I just feel like when I rap against them and we're working against them, I feel like it's like they're trying to It's like a competition.
Speaker 3: Everybody's trying to out wrap each other.
Speaker 2: They're trying to help each other.
Speaker 1: They help each other, and they just write there by myself, like motherfuckers, it's.
Speaker 3: Two on one. Yeah, it's like the two brothers versus Lester and every song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they start coming up with like some crazy ass lyrics like and then I'll start being like, man, these fools are right here, and I go into another room and lock the door and they be like, oh I can't go, Like you go, food, fool, you go first. I picked the orders so because these fools are so good at rapping. You know, these fools just come up with some crazy stuff. But it made me come up with some crazy stuff. You know. Is that I'm done because it is done.
Speaker 2: It is done.
Speaker 1: That album is really good. We did that Young Joe should or Lean, Oh shit, oh kings in this beat, so you get lean and get lit ohole ship that's hard and if over that beat. Yeah, And then we did the baby Bat Sugar sugar, you get so flying, and then we did the I'll Be Missing You a sample by Faith Evans or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing I appreciate about left is he'll put out all kinds of ship on DSPs without clearing it, like full of babies out the whole beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then yeah, man, they got, they got, they got, they got what else you got? And I got a whole album done with three six Smiley. I was talking to Project Pad last night and he's like, I'm coming back out there for Coachella. We got seven songs done or Lefty, you need to get these other three songs done. And then I'm like, man a he Paul like I told him I'm ready, man, And I got better at rapping. I found my pocket because DJ Paul he me and him kicked it for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: We were kicking it every other day.
Speaker 1: And he likes me and he's seen me like the real me, and he'll put me to the side. And he gave me all kinds of pointers about rap and how to find my parkingt and you know, how to flow and.
Speaker 3: How did that come? Like you in three six monthy. That's a lot of people think that's kind of random. How did you end up getting together?
Speaker 1: My boy Sean, uh Mexican scho Steve Sean. I love that dude. He actually played me with j Cole.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone with j Cole on FaceTime and Jake Cole's like, man, you're going crazy out there.
Speaker 2: Left You and j Cole were talking. Yeah, Ja Cole said he's a fan. That's dope.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows me low key, probably Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Does you have to have seen me?
Speaker 1: You know? But Ja Co's like, I've been seeing man, you out there going crazy. He's all like when when I go out there, He's all like, we're gonna get something in. I'm definitely gonna give it. I'm gonna give you a feature and I'm just get done. I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 3: Then you you got one with Kendrick Andy, I wan with Cole and.
Speaker 1: I one with Kendrick and Cole and I talked to the future what if saying future. I guess he loves me, you know, Like they were like, are you in the studio right there? And they're like, yeah, we're right here. We're Lefty gun playing. He's all like, man, what the tell her, tell him. I said, I need one with him, you know, I'll mess with him, you know, and I mess with future too. And these are real true stories, motherfuckers now. And didn't think I was gonna get a Kendrick Lamart feature. Watch when these motherfucking j Cole song drops and future song drops. You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, the Santa Fe Clanship came out super dope too.
Speaker 1: It did come out dope, and everybody's trying to do it, you know, but I did it first.
Speaker 3: And that live that lie when you came out, Uh what show was that?
Speaker 1: Crypto Arena crazy sold out two second delay off my head set really rapping, No, no fucking garage rapping. I'm really in arenas now, you know what I'm saying. So I got my own, say your first arena. I've done what else I do? I did the Peacock Man.
Speaker 3: I did the Crypto Peacocks like a theater though Crypto is a That's where was the house Kobe built. I threw up because you were drunk or you were nervous.
Speaker 2: I was nervous.
Speaker 3: You could have been a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: It was like it was just like a big moment.
Speaker 3: I feel you that's that's big so fast, Like you look up to the fucking rafters and there's all these.
Speaker 1: Lakers to rehearsal, rehearsing like it's like it's it's it's and I'm getting that fingers down, but you know, easy call, I adjust and I you know, pick it up.
Speaker 2: It was it was like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: It was like a whole nother experience from you know, wrapping that motherfucking the show with you know, just some artists, you know, me headlining up a venue or the observatory. The crypto makes observatorylet like cute, makes it look cute, bitch, Yeah, for sure, you know what I'm saying. Like, it was like so we're right there rehearsing and it's like there's a two second delay in arenas.
Speaker 3: Off of right because and.
Speaker 1: Wrapping it's off with the thing. Also, it's you can't even know it's so loudly, you don't even know what the fuck's going on. It's like it's everybody's just yelling and it's just like whoa, we're here at the Lakers. You know, I was worried about remembering my lyrics. I'm just like, what the fuck, how does this dude, these all these people get headphones with their lyrics in their ears, and then the TV in front of them with the lyrics, with the lyrics, and I'm up there with you know, fucked up headset, you know, and you know I'm trying to remember my lyrics. But I did it because I'm a superstar.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do more ship with like a more Spanish artists.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing stuff with more Spanish artists. You know what I'm saying. Coming, We got still coming with Becky G. Matter of fact, last night, I was I was about to go with pay Somel Plumer.
Speaker 3: Real quick though. Side note, Becky G or Jenny six nine, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Six nine, I like that, keep it real, the real one.
Speaker 3: You gotta hold that BBL down, you know.
Speaker 2: Get at me, get I mean, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I just got to ask because I saw Becky G in person at the I heeard of words, and I was just she has like a funk, She's glowing on her birthday.
Speaker 1: She's super super really you know, really really like really uh a uh poster child, like you know magazine like just perfect. But like you would love that to be your daughter, you know, he would. I would probably your parents would probably be proud of her, like she like represents latinas the right way.
Speaker 3: She's in the Power Rangers. She was in a Power Ranger movie, I think.
Speaker 1: But her birthday just passed by and she turned the twenty eight or twenty ninety and her birthday post she put Lefty gunplay so on TV off, Hard on Fire.
Speaker 3: Why they never do a TV off music video?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know they ever talk about it all talking to later, but uh, I don't know what they got going on.
Speaker 2: Can she's full of surprises?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Well exactly it's not too eight.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that they might. You know, I can't speak on it. Talk about can't speak on your man. You were good, keV. You try to get me, try to sneak that one in almost gotten. I can't speak on a man, yo.
Speaker 3: You guys sampling a man of peress shout to a man of president legend. Uh, what do you know if she's heard the record? Did you send it over to her before I'm going to talk to her myself? But yeah, we talked to her, and people have been trying to get that sample cleared for a very long time. You know, you know, I called Problem and Problem when he tells me like it's so much, it's so expensive to clear a sample a lot of them. For sure, That's why I'm.
Speaker 1: That's how you know I'm really rapping because Problem be telling me like you'd be teaching me, like everything, Problem is making a monster or out of me. Y'all, y'all stay tuned on the game.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 1: He's he really invests a lot into making me the best Latin rapper, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like your best records, I mean I've heard are the ones that Problems spend executive producing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he just like they just dropped me off over their studio and they'll leave me there like like all day and I'll just be ki you know a Problem Mike and Keys all day and they just be listening to me and all my ideas and will.
Speaker 3: You And I feel like you're the type of person I've seen you in the studio you like to take charge. But with when you're in the studio with Mike and Keys and Problem, you let them take charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, actually they make the beat and uh your idea and then I'll be acting the fool acting you know, left the gun play and then I'll turn around and Problem will be right there, just watching, and I'll be like, why the fuck doesn't nobody tell me he's in here watching me as stupid, you know. But then I'll get to it. But you know, and if I need help, I'll call Problem like, hey, Problem, can you help me all real quick? But you know, like which ones you say yes or no? When I'm unsure about the lyric, you know, right, because I'm very I just need somebody to pick what sounds better, and he'll tell me. But I'll never let him write my lyrics. And he's tried so many times, and he's tried like over five times to write my lyrics, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, hell, no, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: I don't let nobody write my lyrics, you know. And he's like, he's one of the only persons I met they won't let nobody write me write me lyrics because Problem writes some hard lyrics for sure. But yeah, man, he's making a beast out of me because I told him. I called him one day and I told a Problem like, man, I'll fuck with your problem. But then I said, I just want to know or are you really my friend? And you really believe in me? Or are we just getting a bag out of this these albums because I'm hot and we just turning them in? And I said, because I want to be legendary and I want to be the best that's the rapper. And he's like, for I'll fuck with you, fool, Like I'm putting my all into this shit because we could just be getting back of these albums and selling, of course because I'm hot and where everybody gets a split. But it's these really legendary you know, legendary albums. Are we really trying? Like?
Speaker 2: Am I really your friend?
Speaker 1: Like? And then we became family. I'm so grateful for a problem. I love me. Man. When when I be getting in trouble, he calls me, and so this would be like call call Lefty man, and problem will call me and I'll give him that respect and I answer and I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: He's like, Man, where the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are you at. I'm like, I'm in the hood with themies.
Speaker 1: He's like, man, get your ass home, man, you got a big day tomorrow. He always gives me advice, and that's good to have a mentor, Like, I mean, he's such a he's good.
Speaker 3: He's smart dude.
Speaker 2: Man, he's good.
Speaker 1: Man to he and then Michael Keys too. They're like they be talking about me, both of them. I like both of them, both of them my boys. They'll be like they fuck with me. They don't take no boatshit either. They in the beginning I heard them say that. They were like problems. I'm gonna be bringing Lefty gun play over here, and Mike you He's like, hell no, I don't know if I'm ready to meet, you know, left And then they met me in a Yeah, me and Mike and Keys.
Speaker 2: Were boys with dogs.
Speaker 1: It's all hugs when I see him, and yeah, I gotta go over there again. We're trying to clear. I'm not gonna say what song because then they might hear it and charge me more.
Speaker 3: You know, I saw the Dodgers. Uh, well, the MLB had posted your ship and you had said you might be doing some ship with the Doyers.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know they might.
Speaker 3: I mean they quoted you on Twitter.
Speaker 1: They want me to pitch one of their games. They heard I play baseball.
Speaker 3: So they want you to be the opening pitcher for not pitch the whole game day. You're full of ship, like yeah, yeah, left you're gonna be starting for.
Speaker 2: The fucking no, no, they're gonna do it. They want me to throw opening pitch.
Speaker 3: Are you nervous about that?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna hit him with.
Speaker 1: The dango called timeouts and everything.
Speaker 3: Because you could go viral. So look, if you throw something wrong with this ball, listen, if you if you throw a perfect pitch, you won't go viral.
Speaker 2: Throwing perfect pitch, you won't go viral.
Speaker 3: You only because fifty cent went viral like ten years ago because he threw like the worst pitch of all time.
Speaker 4: I should go like this, so huh, under you gotta just turn it into a moment hook shot because if you throw a good pitch, it's gonna just come and go hook shot.
Speaker 3: Or just throw it like way over the dude's head.
Speaker 1: Or just throw it like a fucking basketball.
Speaker 3: Huh maybe yeah?
Speaker 1: Or throw Yeah, I'll play baseball.
Speaker 3: Was that your Was that like your sport?
Speaker 2: I was nice?
Speaker 3: Was that your main sport as a kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Uh? Literally, And I'll played football in high school? Would you play for position wide receiver?
Speaker 2: I was already varsity.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I was bad. Damn. There's a lot of Latino people and the Latinos. There's not really too many uh really tall ones or like like you know really uh football is not really a Latinos for it. You know, like many Latinos to play football, So it was kind of easier for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true that if you think about it's not that many that like are really popping. There's a few.
Speaker 1: Aaron Hernandez best man, he's a beast.
Speaker 3: Tell me he was super good.
Speaker 1: I watched his documentaries and his quotes from Aaron Hernandez already his quotes before he was dead, already his quotes in a in a Rolling Stones magazine or ESPN magazine in prison a long time ago, that he's so good because his dad would instilled to him the quote. And I use it every day. Some do, some don't. So some do want to be legendary, some don't. Some do want to, you know, put in the work, some don't. Some do be remembered, some don't. If it is to be, it's up to me. He had a chatter on him, If it is to be, it is up to me. And I tell myself that all day, if it is to be itself to me, like some do, some don't.
Speaker 3: I was sort of thought. Aaron Hernandez is a quiet motivation, an inspiration the left to gun.
Speaker 2: Plays do what.
Speaker 1: I watched the documentary probably like once a month. Do you believe the gay ship about him? Hell no, they hated on him, I think so. They hated on him.
Speaker 2: He was he was. They hated on him.
Speaker 3: You know, they hate it on It feels like he was uh you know yeah, I mean it was just.
Speaker 1: Sick fucking the head. Yeah, that was just a sick FuG for sure. He was just he was just a thug star, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He was Like I'm like full, you're like on the Patriots out here, like just still running plays like killing people. What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: That's kind of like I'm baby, because they'd be like for your platinum martists bill board and you're just right here.
Speaker 3: Just why are you going to the strip club?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 1: No, not the strip club like the hood like yeah, but no you're not yet yet, Like yeah really with the home like I'll be sometimes I'll be with the homies on the sidewalk in the grass and like a fucked up as his house and the cars will go about like.
Speaker 3: The left the girl now the house was fucked up grass, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fucked up house and grass. Fuck you know that, you know that shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'll be like a Stan out of those houses. Man.
Speaker 1: But it's like you can't forget where you came from.
Speaker 3: You don't have to forget it, but you ain't got to go back.
Speaker 1: Man, I get back to myw I want you to be like on King Vaughan. I'm really inspired by the way he made sure his whole hood was on.
Speaker 3: You told me that you've been listening to a lot of King Vaughan.
Speaker 2: Lately, Mohammy Graham.
Speaker 1: He's been putting me on King Vaughan and it's been a I could relate to a lot of his. You know, he just tells his story, so his songs are like a story.
Speaker 3: So you got to use these guys.
Speaker 1: He had a good art man. People try to paint them a picture on him, but he had a good art. He would really literally get the money and give it all to all his own boys.
Speaker 3: And think about it. You these guys you're bringing up, you got to use them as like a King Vaughan. Those sick ass Ford for sure, but listen, realize where they fucked up because both of them are dead obviously, and you know, try to implement the lessons that they that you know the other side of it, like damn all right, well, just because you know you are who you are, don't mean like you can't fucking get into it outside like King Gong died getting into it outside of a bar with somebody, you know what I'm saying. Out of all like that could be happen anybody.
Speaker 1: I trip off, Like, out of all people, I bet you nobody's gonna get up here and say that their favorite influences are King Warren, I was my favorite rapper and Aaron Hernandi's like I literally live by his quotes, what a trip on?
Speaker 2: What a fucking pig depty gunlayer?
Speaker 3: Did you watch the Aaron hernandez FX show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Should some of the actors in there, like the Gronk. The dude who was playing Gronk.
Speaker 1: Was when they would talking in the documentary like he was so big you'd punched through Dan the doors and the fucking cells and ship.
Speaker 2: He was huge.
Speaker 1: They said he was big as fucking they played him and he was just like normal in there. I don't know, man, I think he had actually the getty now, but he hung himself.
Speaker 2: No huh, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: I would so his girl, his daughter could get the money, like, you know, to do for somebody who just was fucked up in the head from all the hits to the head. Yeah, the ct shit that that really fucks you up in the PTSD and all that shit. Yeah, I think that that was the problem, you know, saying what her life to lose with a what a He was Latino and he was taking it. He was you know Latino, really, you know Latino, and he was catching Super Bowl passes from Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: For sure. That's hard, super hard. I feel like over the last like six seven months, you've made like a pretty conscientious effort to like not necessarily like be wrapped up in too much negativity too much. Come on, but I'm saying, stop lying. I mean, I feel like I feel like this is the most mature you've been. I feel like, you know, there's a.
Speaker 1: All back then I was. I was very disrespectful, for sure, and.
Speaker 3: I still I still think some of that, those disrespectful things, even from like a year and a half ago, you probably still have to deal with.
Speaker 1: And here a year I've never been out a year and a half. It's not live.
Speaker 3: How long has it been.
Speaker 2: It's been twelve months.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: A year.
Speaker 3: It's been a little over a year.
Speaker 2: No, it's been a year, hug, it's been over a year and a month. Because for my.
Speaker 3: Video the December twenty twenty three, you know, I know you're December twenty.
Speaker 1: First, my first video I dropped.
Speaker 2: It says one year.
Speaker 3: Well that's not accurate, though, it is too bad. It's like a year and some change and you got down December twenty twenty three. Don't behaving A year four months YouTube is very accurate.
Speaker 1: I'm bopping on there YouTube actually, well hopefully then man, a year now.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like you've been, like I feel like you've been a lot like kind of moving a lot more positive energy, not stirring up too much shit, at least on line. And in a year and a half, man, I said a year and four months December twenty twenty three to now it's April.
Speaker 1: Wow, care you're really paying attention. You're really my friend.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like you do you feel like you kind of like are purposely making sure you're like hey, like like you said, you're a superstar.
Speaker 1: I'll take this serious, eat, sleep, ship, breathe, rap, I'm really rapping. Are you rapping? Or are you really rapping? I'm really a rapper. This is my lifestyle and this is what I do. And you know, I'm learning as I'm going. I'm adjusting to it and I'm not gonna blow it in. And I'm too I'm too popping too for me to be even beefing with people like I got that out the way already, Like these motherfuckers can't even touch shoulders with me anywhere, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not gonna stoop down to the level when you can't beep, when nobody ain't on your level.
Speaker 2: Dog, you know what I'm saying, No comparison.
Speaker 3: And it ain't even really works beefing with nobody.
Speaker 1: I'm just making fools famous, Yeah, making motherfuckers famous. Gang, I'm the best a ar.
Speaker 2: You know I said.
Speaker 1: These people, they they can't see me, they can't took souldiers with me. They're just wasting my time, wasting my energy. Like you know, I'm too up to go back down. Mm. You know I'm I'm already up. I'm past that. I'm past that shit. You know, I'm just you know, two players for it. It's too it's too much money on the line. You Uh, yesterday I forgot where I was.
Speaker 2: I was Sola.
Speaker 1: Shit weren't the Lamborghini and you know, like we're just me and Sola and thugging and I'm in the car with him, and I'm just like, man, we're too much money food, Like you know, we sold this OTR. I'm left the gun play like in the Lambo and the hood, like, let's get it out of here for let's go home. It's too much money now. And that was very responsible for me to say, like it's too much money, just get the fuck out of here. Yeah. So this sometimes sol this gets their talking with people like let's get the fuck out of here, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, why are we even here right now? Because we're do an interview and they start blazing. I don't smoke weed, you know, but I smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Was sold this.
Speaker 1: He wants me to smoke weed, you know. He wants me to sober up bad you obviously drink. I sobered up the other day.
Speaker 2: For five days.
Speaker 1: It wasn't ship.
Speaker 2: When I went in New York, I didn't take nothing with me in New York this time.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't take nothing with me on the plane ever or anywhere because just there on me and it's too much money.
Speaker 3: Now they're they're they're gonna check your ship.
Speaker 2: I'm smart, Yeah, so honey, I don't.
Speaker 1: So that's when I that's when I kicked out, is when I go flying out of state now because I'm not gonna risk it.
Speaker 3: All this ship you considered trying to maybe switch from whatever you're doing to weed.
Speaker 1: Man, they gonna switched to lean and uh, which is just as bad. Switch is worse, is worse than whatever I loved it and I was and I was sleeping good and.
Speaker 3: And that and when is the other ship you won't sleep off of?
Speaker 1: And that's when I write all these wonderful lyrics.
Speaker 3: What has been the longest you've gone without sleeping?
Speaker 2: Man in the county jail?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, wherever on some gangs and shit, probably like man twenty days, nineteen days in county jail, just like without sleeping Yeah in county homies, be up like for the longest.
Speaker 3: If there's a gangle dopen there, you gotta be high off of that.
Speaker 2: If there's a ganga dopen there.
Speaker 1: The whole dorm would be up for like just twig all week straight.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Just ant one, What the fuck y'all be doing? Like just right, hast time writing letters making nice like you know, just writing, you'd be drawing and ship writing letters making nice.
Speaker 3: Whooping fools, just fucking twenty days straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whooping fool's making money.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you're awake twenty days straight, like.
Speaker 2: It's a function.
Speaker 1: It's cool in the county, like when when there's a winter sack lass and everybody's partying.
Speaker 2: It's like a party in there.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty normal thing to do in jail too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in jail, everybody uh uh yeah, man dopes a luxury twenty days as wild. But when I'm in jail, left the gun plays in jail, Run it up, run me all that shit?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 1: By it all? What it was?
Speaker 3: You had a crazy few days, right, You end up getting locked up and then you end up in New York City.
Speaker 2: I've been in jail all week.
Speaker 1: I've been jail in Texas and I was in jail and Inglewood and they send me the ball and parks and then bom Park kept me and then showt us to the Bom Park apartment on again shout us a Bom Park police department. I just want to say to them, them fools see me and they said, you made it, motherfucker good job. They say, I'm proud of you, fool. They said, I can't believe I can't believe it. Uh uh, We're proud of you, fool s. The foods he used to chase me.
Speaker 3: They're like, did you recognize any of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm on. They're like, where's he at man, where's the superstar? And I'm like, they're cupped up, and They're just like, man, fool, your trip ful, Like we're rooting for you.
Speaker 2: That'st we really are.
Speaker 1: They said, uh, you really fucking made it for And they'd be asking me stories about rappers and stuff, and I took pictures with a gang of them cuffed up, so I'm like, yeah, pass to their mother in the pastle jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They took me outside and ship man straight up and we smoky cigarettes, eat a hamburger, and sign a bunch of fucking over there. The cops they'll have bandanas, so that's their thing. So I saw a bunch of bandanas for the cops, and they always be like, my fucking one thing that helps me out is a lot of people be like, dude, my kids love you, bro, or like you know, like a lot of game members be like, my.
Speaker 2: Fucking kids love you, bro.
Speaker 1: You you get so and the cops like, my kids love you, man. Can you can you get a picture? I'm like, yeah, for sure, shout us to the kids. So I know the kids are watching me, so I'll be trying to act right, you know, But it is what it is.
Speaker 3: What was that time? Like though, you get out and you guys pretty much go straight to New York to do that benefit show for Johnny Shipes, which.
Speaker 5: Johnny Shipe, My boy, it was Oz Coyote was out there is that Johnny Shipes's house me and so right there in Brooklyn shooters, we was over there.
Speaker 1: Chilling that Johnny Shipe's pad uh for like you know, all night, all day. He's like family, he lessens in the house. Johnny Shipes don't give a fuck if we go over there. He's cool.
Speaker 3: Daddy got it crazy to get out and just straight out of town.
Speaker 1: Told me I got out and so this is like what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You just got out of jail.
Speaker 2: And he called it off.
Speaker 1: He called the New York uh the trip off? Yeah, And I was in jail thinking about New York and telling the cups bomb Park.
Speaker 2: You gotta let me out, man, I got a trip. I got a trip.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to New York. Man, I gotta go perform. I'm gonna run the play. I'm gonna run the plane solo school. Just go to sleep that he is cool, we'll call it even. And I said, now I want to run the play. He's are you sure? I'm like, yeah, fucking let's do it. Well.
Speaker 3: Look, the new record is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be on it.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is the name of this song? Because y'all changed the name last minute Heaven's Above?
Speaker 1: Oh, this song here is called Heavens Above, produced by Jason Mauren, my good Friend Problem and Mike and Keys with the motherfucking Man, The Myth, The Legend, Lefty gun Play directed by Shooters on Goal who.
Speaker 3: Produced by You Too.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking I own it.
Speaker 3: I own it right? Are you gonna you gotta get Amanda Perez to come out and.
Speaker 1: Do it like I want to talk to Amanda Perez myself and have a hard to her, talk with her, and just you know, I got a good.
Speaker 3: Heart, dude, I got I heard she's not doing the greatest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hopefully this will, you know, brighten her day. And you know, I know it's probably gonna be. I send my prayers to her, and uh, you know she's gonna get right. She's gonna get right.
Speaker 3: And so are you, Lefty, I am. Just because you can't get right doesn't mean you can't get right.
Speaker 1: I'm already figuring it out.
Speaker 3: They are you are?
Speaker 1: They fucked up?
Speaker 2: They didn't get out that cage.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't fuck up. They did the right thing. Because you are such a benefit to society.
Speaker 1: We need you here the fuse out, man. Yeah, before we anything, man, I just want everybody know I'm the one, and I'm the best lofting rapper. I mean that, I'm the motherfucking one boy.
Speaker 2: On the game.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna remember this ship when fucking it's all sitting done. I'm the one. I'm the hardest. I did it the hardest, and ain't none of these fools out here fucking with me? Dad, homies fucking on the hood, that's I'm the one man sit with everybody. I'm the best, I'm a monster, motherfucker. I'm stepped through all these fools. I'm stepping on next dog on the hood and anyway from the from the shoulders, from anyway, from and wrapping anything ain't fucking with me. I'll probably even run faster.
Speaker 3: That's how we in the interview left the gun play fire