Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped, Danielle, this is yours. Set it up for me, all right. Carmel's dad called me and said, my daughter got her license, but she really shouldn't have because she got three things wrong on the test, but they passed her anyway, so I needed to call her and tell her that you're revoking the license.
Speaker 2: So that's what we did. Can you imagine doing everything you can to finally be able to drive and then they say you can't.
Speaker 1: Yep, here we go, Danielle making the phone tap. Hello, Hi, Carmel, Hi, this is Leslie Bird again from the Fresh Meadows Motor Vehicles. I just wanted to go over a couple of things with you. You took your test June fifth, at nine thirty one am, Fresh Meadows, Queens. Yeah, it was Examiner number eight. We actually had to let that examiner go. We had to fire her.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: We were reviewing your test results and it seems like you should not have passed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: You failed to signal when leaving the curb, you failed to signal in traffic, and you had poor control of the vehicle and for some reason, examiner number eight or if the actually passed you.
Speaker 2: I have something to say about that number one. I was extremely nervous.
Speaker 1: People are nervous when they take their driving test.
Speaker 2: I was fully aware of what I was doing wrong, and she understood that I drove well in traffic and I did everything I was supposed to do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to revoke your license. You will not be getting it in the mail.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely unheard of. One second, they're revoking my license. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. No, I cannot I can not do.
Speaker 1: Yes, Carmel, I mean, do you really think you deserve to pass? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: How can you say that, Well, you could have hit somebody. I mean you didn't even signal the right way in traffic.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you should be yelling at me right now.
Speaker 1: Were you drunk when you took the test?
Speaker 2: No, I was not drunk.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I'm positive? I don't think that you should be imposing these questions on me.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that you deserve to pass the test.
Speaker 2: I drive extremely well and I have no problem in driving.
Speaker 1: Oh crime a river please anyway, you're not getting your life with me.
Speaker 2: You're using this tone with me, crime your river.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 2: I'm seventeen years old. I think that I can tell when someone's a little less mature than me. It's extremely a new family route. I never deserve this.
Speaker 1: Okayme, Carmel, not for anything, but think about that name is Carmel. Oh sorry, Carmel. You knew you shouldn't have passed that test.
Speaker 2: That's not no, that's not what I implied at all. Well, the reason why I'm using this tone with you is because this is the only way I feel I can get through you, because you're the one that's using this kind of tone with me.
Speaker 1: Your vehicle was swerving all over the place according to this This.
Speaker 2: Is no, no, no, no, it wasn't swerving all over the place. I had all my teachers there, there were witnesses there. Everyone saw that I was right to pass.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you blind? Could you not see where you were going?
Speaker 2: No? I can see perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish they had given you a breathalyzer test that day, just to see what.
Speaker 2: The fun I am not.
Speaker 1: I earn doesn't get anything. Don't please, don't even bother you earned straight A's big deal. That doesn't mean you can drive.
Speaker 2: Is the reason why you wanted to talk to me personally so that you can give me attitude and not look bad in front of my parents.
Speaker 1: Dear, I'm not giving you attitude. I was sweet enough to call you and tell you you're not getting your license, and you started in with me, and so I'm giving it right back to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I made mistakes, but if I soon, if I made enough mistakes to get enough like points off my off the test, right, I think I would have failed.
Speaker 1: You would have failed. Unfortunately, examine her number of years. You didn't know what the hell she was doing either, and that's why we got rid of her.
Speaker 2: Do you know you have to see how are you telling me this? If you're saying that she was unfit to do her.
Speaker 1: Job, she was unfit. She should have failed you. I mean, how do you not signal in traffic? That's like driving school one oh one.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of explanations and tell you on and on one, but I'm going to report.
Speaker 1: You teenagers on the road are absolutely ridiculous. This is a real world deal, not high school. You don't have to like this.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go to well, let's please, maybe you can get a.
Speaker 1: Oh blah blah, you don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I do know what I'm talking about. I'm extremely bright, and I think I know what I'm saying. Oh blah blah, excuse me, blah blah.
Speaker 1: I mean you're trying to say things out you're ass that that you know make no.
Speaker 2: Sense saying things out of my ass.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wouldn't trust you to drive a matchbox car, So there you go. Would you like to put a complaint to somebody?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you where to send it. To send it to the d m V that stands for the Danielle Monaro Violations Company. No way, your dad wanted us to tell you you weren't getting your license. Oh this is a phone tab. Oh my god, you're getting your license.
Speaker 2: Don't worry so bad.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants the Elvis Duran phone Tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show