Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from The Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? Happy weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you guys, but after Thanksgiving and as we head into Christmas, I am a sleepy girl. I need a really, really big nap, maybe some hibernation. But since I can't do that right now and you're here with us, we're all gonna try and wake up together. I would love if you check out Part one in part three this Weekend with Eddie. Part one, we got all caught up on each other's lives and I heard about Eddie's first Thanksgiving. His mom and his brother were in town and they did some fun stuff. And then also in part three, we answered all kinds of listener questions, so good stuff on both of those. Highly encourage you to listen to both of them. But for now, let's get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. We got an honorable mention. I just want to say this. We're not gonna put a bit here, but we had our Saint Jude radiothon the last two days and it was so awesome.
Speaker 3: We have some newformances out for you grays on.
Speaker 4: Our YouTube page, so go check those out at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 3: You can also subscribe while you're there.
Speaker 4: We have all kinds of performances there and old ones from years past like Brett Eldridge covering songs and Morgan Wallen covering take It Easy.
Speaker 3: Really good stuff. Now it's really time to get started.
Speaker 4: Number seven is rejected segments this week, so Bobby will share the top five rejected segments from the last month, and guys, pat on my back. None of mine made it, so either they're really rejected that they never even made rejected segments, or they made it on the air, or they made it in Best Bits Part one.
Speaker 5: Number seven five rejected segments of the last thirty days.
Speaker 6: Go rejected segments number five.
Speaker 5: So this was suggested Bobby Bone Show. Pet that lives in the green room that we have here, Oh what kinds? Well, that's quest. Well the question was from Mike. Can we get a pet for the green room? A gerbil, a snake, a fish, a guinea pig, turtle. We're all assigned days. We need to feed and clean the air. We can even get a client to sponsor the cage or the tank.
Speaker 7: It's cute.
Speaker 5: It's gonna die. It's gonna die. This is the reason why I would say no to this because it does on the surface sound fine. But what about more gone for two weeks Christmas?
Speaker 7: Somebody has to clean.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a fight.
Speaker 8: A snake would be awesome.
Speaker 9: Fish, it'd be cool, and then would die. If artists come in, they get to see the fish and it makes them happy.
Speaker 5: Fish would die. I'm just going knowing that a guinea pig thing would die in a week, because that's like you have to really take care of that one.
Speaker 8: We had a lizard a get go. Those live for a long time if you don't feed them. Yeah, I mean really like you canno feed them for like three days.
Speaker 5: They're cool, but you guys, it would die. We would kill it. Number four, it's it's Amy season.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: What you know, what is this something I suggested?
Speaker 5: But I don't think you suggested it in the way that I read it. Okay, it's a joke, and I'm totally it's totally joke. When I said, like Amy's and heat, yes, I know, because I'm not absolutely absolutely not. But you're just single again.
Speaker 7: So it's like behaving and but a little bit.
Speaker 5: More than ever before. You've been a little bit like oh okay, okay, y'all amy wanted to play guest that country star shoe size.
Speaker 9: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, that's not what that is. Horn dog, horn dog?
Speaker 7: Yeah, crazy, No.
Speaker 8: Do you really have the game though?
Speaker 5: I do? And she's like Alden eleven and then she's like Blake Shelton fourteen. It puts biggest with exclamation.
Speaker 6: Who.
Speaker 7: Guess the biggest? But this originated from something I did at the opry and I kept having to here Carrie Underwood's shoe size over and over eight by the way, eight. Yes, you know what I'm talking about. Right by that dressing room.
Speaker 5: They have heard the tour their shoes and stuff from her performances. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right. So anyway, I was like, oh, well she's an eight, So I wonder what other people are. So I researched and then I thought, I.
Speaker 5: Guess Ryan large twelve.
Speaker 7: I also have most surprising.
Speaker 5: We love you being who you are, by the way, just for the record, but sometimes waiting to mind you who you are.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, that's so that that was all right, So we're not going to play. I got it.
Speaker 5: Number four, you go ahead, Next one up, number three, Number three. Raymondo says there's a conspiracy floating around and he have some listeners ask him that needs to be cleared up. And this is a serious one. But I think it's Raymundo. I'm not sure if it's clickbait or if listeners really want to know this, but I think it needs to be addressed. Are you familiar with this you said a long time ago. Yeah, okay, go ahead. It's just speculation about lunchbox and riding his bike.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's just more to that, like why would a guy in the radio not have a vehicle to drive himself to work, So there's a reason that he's riding his bike.
Speaker 5: It's not because he doesn't have a car. So listeners think, they think that he got a dewey. Oh, well, then he got a dui, so now he's he was riding his bike.
Speaker 9: No, that's the farthest thing.
Speaker 7: From if he got one, well, we'd get fired, right.
Speaker 9: The news would pick that up. If I got one.
Speaker 7: I thought that was the rule.
Speaker 5: Long time.
Speaker 9: We were having one beer and was like, you know, if you get a d w I to night your fire.
Speaker 8: Will, man, I was midzip too, but oh okay, not drinking that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the company policy is, but around.
Speaker 9: Here, no go yeah right, that would have been all over the news. Tell listeners, don't the news.
Speaker 5: Literally wouldn't have been the new guarantee it.
Speaker 9: Trust me. If I got in trouble and be on the news.
Speaker 5: I knew it wasn't true. And I didn't know if this was a real thing Ray was dealing with or was clickbait Ray. But I wanted to give him a minute to talk about So this is not true. But why aren't you Why are you still riding your bike to work?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: It's just good for you. You haven't No, no, I want to accept that because you're I won't even say frugal, like you purposefully are extremely cheap and certain things.
Speaker 9: Why don't you buy a car that's expensive? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, cars are. It's one of the big most expensive things that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm really zeroing in on. Like an electric bike.
Speaker 5: I have one. I have a really good one that you can buy from me. Oh, I have a great electric bike, like top of the line.
Speaker 8: You have a good deal.
Speaker 9: Heck, yeah, okay, how much you're talking We can talk after the show. Can you write it down a piece of paper and show it?
Speaker 5: No, not right now because I can see it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because, yeah, I'm kind of zeroing in on an electric bike when I get a car, though. Electric bike is so much cheaper, more reliable. I don't know about more reliable. I take that back, but.
Speaker 8: What about one of those scooters that you can rent.
Speaker 9: No, a scooter, I don't feel a safe on like, yeah, going back and forth.
Speaker 5: Electric bike you just get go into and hit the button. Man, it takes the whole way. It's pretty awesome, all right. Next one never took Number two. Ramonda wants to put this app ideat into the universe so someone will create it. He's not even saying he wants to create it. He just wants to create it.
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when you go to concert venues, you never know what the temperature is going to be, and.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have place like Bridgetone. It's a hockey place, so it could be sixty degrees in there when you go to a concert.
Speaker 6: What about something in I just recently went to one in Kentucky and Lexington. I had no idea that Jelly Roll was gonna use pyrotechniques. Use me eighty five degrees in there, I would have wore shorts. So if this app could just show venue temperatures, it would really help out people coming. There's fifty thousand people coming. Sounds like a beneficial app. Please just do that for me smart people out there.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's a bad idea, But it would need to be a part of another app, because I don't think that alone would make people download it.
Speaker 8: Well, not just venues. You could do the mall. You can do movie theaters and tell you how cold it is, if you need to take a jacket or not. This is brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 5: It just needs to be a part of something else that's more brilliant.
Speaker 9: It's not even bad. Like you go to the doctor's office sometimes it's freezing around.
Speaker 7: Now all these places have to report their current.
Speaker 5: Going to your bathroom, walk in there, this office.
Speaker 9: Or it's sort of like a ways of this. It's like when you go somewhere, you type in what the temperature is so people know, oh, okay, I'm headed there tomorrow. I know what the temperature is.
Speaker 5: But how do you know what the temperature is?
Speaker 9: There's got to be a thermometer on your phone.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't know, but that's usually outside. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: Ray.
Speaker 5: I think there's something there, but that's like a it needs more to it. All right, all right, and finally go ahead. Number one rejected segments. Eddie swears that God opened his car door.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, no no. My son swears that God opened his car door. He calls me from tutoring. He goes with the public library to do tutoring, and he calls me and says, Dad, I locked my keys in my car. I'm like great, So I get in my car. I start driving to the library. It's probably about twenty minutes away, and he calls me about halfway, goes dad, Dad, forget it, don't. I don't need you anymore. I closed my eyes, I said a prayer, and then I cried the lock again and it opened. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 9: That is pretty crazy?
Speaker 6: Said?
Speaker 8: He asked the man upstairs to please Lord open this car door, and he tried it and it opened. That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 9: Hey, my kids have done that with rain, Like it's raining outside and they'll say, can you please make it stop raining? Thirty minutes it sash rating.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, how do you explain that I don't know?
Speaker 7: I don't either, or is it that like somehow he was confused and it really was unlocked, and he's like, what could I tell Dad's or doesn't think I'm stupid?
Speaker 5: Now we're talking.
Speaker 8: That's not what he told me, though, Yeah, he told me the point man upstairs opened it up.
Speaker 5: Or what if like he was off doing something else he shouldn't be and he need an excuse for being late.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's it, that's it. He's a tutoring at the library, he's in a parking.
Speaker 5: He's at the soup kitchen, and all of a sudden, this car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bobby nailed it.
Speaker 5: And then you're telling me he was lying. And then he puts God in it, because yeah, and God can know a lot of things. Never uline my car door.
Speaker 8: I tried, and he knows I'd believe that.
Speaker 7: And you were on your way and he was like, oh, I got to stop him from coming.
Speaker 5: That was rejected segments.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, we all got.
Speaker 3: A little vulnerable during this segment.
Speaker 4: Eddie's kids watched home alone and they got freaked out because you know, there's a whole break in situation, basically the whole plot of the movie.
Speaker 3: And so we decided to share our.
Speaker 4: Movies that aren't necessarily scary, but they scared us anyway.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot on this list. Maybe they also scared you.
Speaker 5: Number six So it's not from a scary movie. But what from a movie scared you for life? This is Eddie question, Why what happened to you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we were watching Home Alone and I alsos thought Home Alone was just a nice, little family friendly, fun movie. But my kids were so scared afterwards because they're like, oh my gosh, somebody's gonna break into our house and I'm gonna be your home alone.
Speaker 5: The burglary part of.
Speaker 8: It, Marvin Harry like freaked them out.
Speaker 5: Interesting. Mine was probably Stape off marshmallow Man way back in day Ghostbusters. Yeah, they were like, don't think of anything. And also in this big marshmallow Man comes walking down the Yeah, that scared the crap out of me because I don't like scary movies. What non scary movies scared the crap out of you? Yeah, mine's gonna be Ghostbusters. But that kind of is kind of it. That was kind of scary though, right, Yeah, this wasn't a horror movie ghost but yeah, but it was kind of in that lane.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 7: I was thinking, like this is considered scary though, because Cape Fear always comes to my mind.
Speaker 5: Scary movie it is, but.
Speaker 7: I feel like when I brought it up before, it's like really scary movie. Oh, I'm like, oh, that's so lame, and like I still think about it.
Speaker 8: I've never seen it. What's that one about?
Speaker 5: It's I think Robert de Niro, isn't it a Stephen King book? Tho, Yeah, it's a horror movie. That's a scary movie.
Speaker 7: We so that doesn't count.
Speaker 5: What about like the Ghostbuster was cheating too, because I think about the ghost part. I remember as a kid we all watched it and the marshmallow Man scared me more than the ghosts. I don't want a massive I just would always think if I think it's notthing bad, it's going to show up in huge and like eat me what else?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like some of those movies like where there's a disease spreading like that. You've hated the twenty horror movies though, six that's that's not a horror movie.
Speaker 8: Twenty eight Days is that what you're thinking.
Speaker 7: Whatever it was, Yeah, or the one with Sandra Bullock where she couldn't.
Speaker 5: See bird view, Oh that was crazy Bucks, bird Box, that's a horror movie. Feel a kid during bird Box yesterday?
Speaker 7: True? Well, guys, the movies I was watching as a kid, Pretty Woman, dirty Dancing.
Speaker 5: Like a fear of falling in the prostitution or.
Speaker 9: Luxbox, Don't tell Mom the babysitters dead because I freaked out, like what if the babysitter died? Oh my gosh, we'd be on our own.
Speaker 5: We like.
Speaker 9: It was one of those things like what do you do with the dead body? And are you really supposed not to tell anybody? And the whole death thing.
Speaker 5: That's a good Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine was ET.
Speaker 4: I could only watch it like halfway through, and the alien would freak me out. I don't know if it's because I was so afraid that aliens existed in that movie made it feel like aliens were real. I don't know, But for whatever reason, I couldn't watch ET all the way through until I was an adult.
Speaker 5: I can't see being young at movie freaking you out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then there are guys with flashlights looking for the alien. That's creepy stuff.
Speaker 5: Goonies that yah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 8: Anytime I saw like a jeep Cherokee, the one that family would drive, that freaked me out. Me, like, that's what for Telly's.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, remember that? I remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they would drive a deep bad guys. Yeah, it was the mom and the two guys.
Speaker 5: Raymondo'd you have one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, lion king death and then also those hyenas. I always I thought I was gonna win the cartoon. Yeah, yeah, I thought I was gonna grow up alone watching that thing.
Speaker 5: Well you went alone cartoon? Yeah, animated. Yeah, I hated the very probably first thirty minutes of the movie. It's fine. After that, it gets better, thank you.
Speaker 8: Once Poomba comes out, it gets better singing that then life just gets easier, right, Mike d Mine was Twister.
Speaker 5: I grew up in a trailer park, so I was like, if there's ever a Twister, like, we're done for. I was so freaked out, and that's why I watched that movie so much, to face my fear. That was a that's a good one, Twister, Say anything natural disaster. Amy's like Freddy Krueger, No, No, that's a horror movie. Morgan.
Speaker 4: That one reminds me of Armageddon. Armagedd also freaked me out.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was a documentary, right, that was a documentary. Dang, I thought Armageddon was so good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched it again. It's not as good Man. It doesn't hold an time around now, not when you're forty five years old.
Speaker 5: But like when she touches the screen, mm hmmm, it's like.
Speaker 8: Like I remember watching that and crying at the movie theater.
Speaker 9: And that's so weird because we were like teenagers. Morgan was a kid, Like I looked it up when it came out as ninety eight. I was like, dang, So she was like seven when she watched that. Week they put it on.
Speaker 4: During they put Twister and armag in it on during like my school classes, and I'd freak out, that's too much.
Speaker 5: Gosh.
Speaker 7: They would show that twisters and yeah, I feel like that would be scary for kids that have to actually live with tornadoes all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kansas are showing twists, right, what the heck?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Interesting, thank you, It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan. Number two, we.
Speaker 4: Have got some outfit controversy constantly going on in the studio. First it was Lunchbox in the hoodie, and now it is Eddie in the cardigan. And no, not that cardigan like in the Taylor Swift song. This is a completely.
Speaker 3: Different cardigan, although gifted from a country.
Speaker 4: Artist and a little like the ones Bobby has been wearing number five.
Speaker 5: A lot of people have come to me making fun of Eddie, and I wanted to wait till after we got out of last week. It was kind of hectic, but they were making fun of your sweater.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: Multiple people have sent me messages. Amy wanted to do a whole segment and this is brutal. This was a brutal takedown of Eddie. What she wanted to do a whole segment of what makes you laugh the most? And then say that sweater you're wearing last.
Speaker 7: Week, Amy, what has made you laugh the most lately?
Speaker 8: Because I was like when I came in, Amy laughed at me for a good five solid minutes.
Speaker 5: Eddie was wearing it was like, just like a big cardigan is a little little. It was a little too big for him. I think that was probably part of it.
Speaker 8: Was that not how you wear it. I thought that's kind of the stock.
Speaker 5: It was just a little too big. But Amy, what did you find funny about it?
Speaker 7: Well, you know that saying hurt people hurt people. I think that I've been waiting for about, I don't know, sixteen years for someone to like do something like that, because I wore a sweater like that one day and you and Lunchbox made fun of me for so long. I cried and it was.
Speaker 5: Horrible, and so this I like this sweater from Dumb and Dumber, right, and that is.
Speaker 7: Sort of no, no, no, y'all went on and on and on it and so much so that I did cry. I blame that on my hormones at the time. But when Eddie walked in, I no know what y'all felt that day because I could not stop laughing. But I think some of that was my hurt coming out to like be like, now I get to pin this on Eddie and it is so funny.
Speaker 9: It almost looked like the same sweater.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: What's interesting, though, is do you now know how that feels, being like you were the victims and now I'm the victim.
Speaker 7: You know, yes, I know how you feel, but I also know how Lunchbogs and Bobby fell and it's funny.
Speaker 5: So, okay, I just want to go through the room here. Okay, Lunchbox wants to talk about any Everyone was finding ways to talk about your sweater without just talking about your sweater. Lunchbox wants to talk about Eddie was trying so hard to be you, is what he told me.
Speaker 9: Of course, yeah, I mean, all of a sudden, Bobby's in this sweater season where he's wearing sweaters every day, and I don't know what kind of sweaters they are. But then all of a sudden, Eddie goes out and buys a sweater so he can be just like Bobby. Like, look at me, I wear sweaters too, and you see it all the time. Eddie tries to Bobby's style and it's like, dude, let Bobby have the sweaters and whatever you were wearing.
Speaker 7: Cardigan, that's what you were wearing, like that, what does that mean? So?
Speaker 5: And then I got a note from Eddie aside from everybody going Amy was being so mean to me.
Speaker 7: I think he's that up a little bit.
Speaker 8: And then I said, what's so funny? Bones? I kept saying, what's so funny? What's so funny? She said, don't worry. I'll look about it on the air.
Speaker 5: Does it How does it make you feel that they were laughing about your clothes.
Speaker 8: It didn't make me feel good at all, because I will say one thing. Here's the one thing. I don't ever buy clothes for myself. Never. My wife will come home. She'd be like, hey, I found this the store. I thought you'd like it. Bobby gives me his clothes I wear. I think that's awesome. Thank you, Bones for doing just what I thought.
Speaker 7: I thought instantly Bobby gave.
Speaker 8: Him the swem.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's exact.
Speaker 8: Sweater was a gift from George Burge. He gave it to me. It's been sitting in my closet for I don't know about a month, and I go, how can I wear this?
Speaker 9: I put it back.
Speaker 8: I don't know when to wear this, and you know what, I went out on a limb. I tried it, Bones, I put it on, and the first thing happened when I walked to the door, they laughed at me.
Speaker 5: You can go to our socials and look at it. Morgan went to g Eddie sweater. Did you have any thoughts on it? When you saw him wearing it?
Speaker 3: I was a little confused. I thought he might be trying to uh imitate you exactly.
Speaker 8: But now do you understand that I don't buy my clothes, so I don't ever try to imitate Bobby.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I thought maybe he gave you that, and so you guys were twins.
Speaker 8: That's a gift. That's not me imitating him.
Speaker 5: Some of the imitation. If I could say, now, I think I gave you both the things you're wearing right now, correct, So that would to be imitation. That would be Eddie wearing something that I used to wear.
Speaker 9: I used to wear his. Fine, I'm saying it was just funny how you're wearing sweaters all the time now and then all of a sudden he has a sweater he wants to wear his, like, oh weird.
Speaker 5: I just wanted address fact everybody was making fun of Eddie sweater behind his back, and you guys were finding ways to bring it up a segments without bringing up as a segment.
Speaker 8: And you know what, you all succeeded because we just did.
Speaker 5: And now how do you feel?
Speaker 8: Not good? Hurt, very hurt, and hurt people now hurt people. So what am I gonna do?
Speaker 5: Now? You need to hurt him back. We said it, find a way to hurt him back. That's what I say.
Speaker 7: I'm just very immature, and this just is one of those moments where I'm like, what are we even doing?
Speaker 5: Yea, how do we even get the show at that moment? Yes, exactly, but but we're all good now, No we're not.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, little ones, I need you to cover your ears really quickly. Okay, now that that is out of the way. Parking lot Penis, That's the only time I'm going to say it. That is what happened to me. As I was leaving a concert. There was a parking lot. There was a man, and there was manhood.
Speaker 5: That is all.
Speaker 3: Listen, decide for yourself what you would have done.
Speaker 5: Number four Morgan, what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, I went to a concert and my family was there, and I decided to leave a little bit early to go grab the car. So I'm walking out in this parking lot by myself, and I happened to see a guy peeing by his truck and I'm like, okay, awkward, and I kind of fumbled and I like turn around to keep walking, and I don't know if he sees that I saw him, but he turns around and just looks at me and goes, you want to see my.
Speaker 5: W oh oh.
Speaker 7: He's yeah, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Know if I could say the word question, okay, many quo. First of all, I know that's that's a no, no, no, don't do that. Second of all, when he was peeing by his truck, was he peeing away from everybody where you couldn't see it, and he was just kind of like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could just see his backside, and you've heard the stream happening.
Speaker 5: I think we've all that's still pretty public. I've been there, but I've been where I've had to peece somewhere and I do a bush and you're like, please don't look. But also, if it's after a concert's probably.
Speaker 3: Drunk, right, Yeah, I'm sure he had been drinking.
Speaker 5: Do you think he was saying that because he was like a pervo or, he was just so drunk and embarrassed that you walked up on him.
Speaker 4: I think it was. I think it was probably not the embarrass because I don't feel like guys get embarrassed by peing in the middle of that.
Speaker 7: He was out there, He's like.
Speaker 3: No big deal. It was like a confident like you want to see my And I was like, did that just actually come out of your mouth?
Speaker 7: So I don't know if he was a pervo or he was like hitting on me in a weird way.
Speaker 5: That's not the way to hit on a lot of way, It's not the way to hit hle. I agree, what was your answer?
Speaker 4: I said, absolutely not, sir, and I just like took my hand over my eyes and I kept walking.
Speaker 5: Was it to the point where you felt like he was out of control that you needed to call the cops or was he just drunk and peeing get back in his truck.
Speaker 3: I think it was going to be the latter.
Speaker 4: I didn't call the cops, but I did start walking, and I picked up the scale.
Speaker 3: Of my walking a lot faster.
Speaker 5: And then what concert was it?
Speaker 4: It was for the big ninety eights friends giving, so it was out at the opry too.
Speaker 5: But his country. Yeah, not saying that it was all right in any whatsoever. But okay, So here's here's my final verdict here. I'm okay with you not calling the cops because he wasn't like walking around showing saying who wants to see it like chrench coat guy. Yeah, didn't that happen to somebody here in Walmart parking line?
Speaker 8: Oh Man on the show?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was one of ran turns for that, because it's a difference. I think this guy was way drunk. I'm glad of you said no, did you think there's a world? I'd say, yes, well maybe for a bit, Yeah, prove it? What do you cut? But yeah, I don't like it. I don't like it. But I don't think I would have called the cops if I felt like he was just drunk and getting and just getting in his truck. Amy, No, am I wrong?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I mean the way Morgan is telling it, I don't think you ever felt like that he was a threat to anybody to be violated in a way as more of like, okay, you're being ridiculous, keep walking, but if you know, if that energy changed, then you need to call somebody.
Speaker 5: Good point about the energy change. I think if he asked me that and I'm walking, I would have said he has to pull my phone out and just see and just been like, all right, you want to talk a game, let's go. Hey, we have to be proud of It's like cold night out in the parking garage.
Speaker 7: But anybody listening that's thinking that might be funny, it's not because for any woman that can, that's a very like you're instantly put in a situation where no matter what you say, like what what is going to cause him someone to react a certain way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying for me, I'm not a woman. I know I'd have kicked him right in his packer too, if you like, he'd have been close whack with my phone out. Oh yeah, oh I put that on TikTok hashtag packer act weird. Yeah, that's weird. Morgan. I'm sorry that that happened, but you didn't see.
Speaker 3: It, thankfully, No.
Speaker 5: And he was just drunk. I've walked I've walked up a parking garage the stairs and why people paying parking garage staircase stairwells they smell, I know, but it's the way I walked right in, and I did see a dude's winger and he's just paying away And I ain't call the cops because he was just he was drunk. A pee in the stairwell.
Speaker 9: Why do we pee in the stairwell? But I mean I used to do it to see.
Speaker 8: No, I ain't that.
Speaker 5: Probably people are coming up on it smells so sell.
Speaker 9: In every stairwell of a parking garage like that.
Speaker 5: They didn't even ask me. I just saw it. Uh, Morgan, I'm sorry that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also I have a question, why do guys pee outside when you guys never have lines for your bathroom because.
Speaker 5: We easily can and we can go anywhere at any time, or they having to walk to the bathroom if it's outside. It's an unfair situation because we don't.
Speaker 8: Have to squad.
Speaker 5: We don't have to do it.
Speaker 8: It's pretty easy.
Speaker 5: Yep. We can go anywhere. We have a pointer. We have a laser pointer. Yeah, and so we can actually point it to a place we know is not But this guys shouldn't have done that. So I'm not saying that I made a couple of jokes. Ah, I'm funny guy, But you shouldn't do that. But that's why we can do It's very easy. We can sometimes I'll pay in the back you know. Let me tell you something. By my dog Stanley, he thinks he owns a place because I will go in the backyard to take him out. I'll pee on a bush. He will see me doing it from across it, spread over and pee on top of my pee to let me know. He now, you own this buddy's dog. You want to not eat, I won't feed you. It's unbelievable. He pee is on top of my pee. He's marking my territory so that we do it. Sometimes I'll he was not even looking, and I'll pee when he's not looking, and he'll walk all the way back and go like uh huh and go right over to him pe. Unbelievable. Anyway, I think him and my wife having an affair. All right, I'm kidding, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox gets accused for many things, but this one I did not see coming. He was accused by a neighbor of being a porch pirate and the cops almost got called.
Speaker 5: Number three, Lunchbox was accused of being a porch pirate. What happened?
Speaker 9: So it was over the Thanksgiving a holiday, and one of our neighbors that we are friends with, they live a couple of blocks over. We knew they were out of town. I was out walking the dog and I look and I see a package on their front porch. I'm like, well, they're going to be gone for a few days, so let me just go grab it. So I walk up, get it and walk on with the dog and I get maybe a house two houses away when I hear hey, hey, hey, I saw you take that package.
Speaker 5: Oh no, And I'm like, what you didn't know these people?
Speaker 9: I don't know the guy and he's like, I know you don't live there. And I saw you take that package. Go put it back. And I'm like, no, no, no, like we're friends, our kids are friends with their kids and they're out of town. He goes, you're not the homeowner. I saw you take that package. Do I need to call the police?
Speaker 5: When did you start to get mad? Back?
Speaker 9: And then I'm like no, no, no, no, we can call them.
Speaker 5: I know you.
Speaker 8: Oh I love it.
Speaker 5: Challenge them called the police.
Speaker 8: I'm not the police.
Speaker 9: I said, here, we'll call the homeowner. They'll tell you they're out of down man, and that I know them.
Speaker 5: He's like Cole, it sounds like an elf when he sees Santa. I know him.
Speaker 8: The best part?
Speaker 5: So did they believe you?
Speaker 9: They're like okay, Cole, and they got on. We got on the phone with the homeowner so embarrassed, and they backed up my story and the guy was like, Okay, I just saw it, and I know that people steal packages and I didn't want you to get be a victim.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, you got to appreciate that.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask you, what are your thoughts on that? After the whole situation went down.
Speaker 9: Man, it was pretty cool. I mean I thought I was I thought I was doing something nice.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: See here's the thing. I try to do something nice, and this is what happens.
Speaker 5: You get met with, you gett met with.
Speaker 9: Hey, you're a robber, you're a steeler, you're a porch pirate, whatever you call it. And I'm like, man, I'm just trying to help out the community. This is why I don't do a lot of nice, nice things.
Speaker 7: I mean, if he shows up with like his hoodie and his.
Speaker 5: Oh normally it makes sense is why he does do nice things that he's often penalized by doing them. And so was the neighbor embarrassed when I was all said.
Speaker 9: No, he was like, all right, I just you know, I'm just looking out for my neighbors.
Speaker 5: I don't hate that either I feel like this is just a bit unfortunate, although I know how I am. And as soon as they had been like, called the cops, I'd been like, yes, please do call them, please do. I'll sit right here. And I would have sat down in the middle of the road and just been like, please, I will wait, please call the cops. You would do that, Oh for sure?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 5: Yea'd be hilarious. And that's a recording it prod TikTok because you're not in the wrong. Yeah, call the cops. I'm right here, I'm still standing. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, But you weren't stealing.
Speaker 9: I wasn't stealing. I was doing the friendly thing of not really.
Speaker 5: You really weren't stealing there, right, No, No, I.
Speaker 9: Really knew the neighbor, and I really called the neighbor, and I really gave them their package when they got back into town. I even delivered it to their house.
Speaker 5: Dang. Basically Santa Claus. But that's why you don't do charity stuff for.
Speaker 9: The most part, that's right. Mostly it's the.
Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, it's always good to do a check in on your mental health. So Amy had a list of signs that you're healing, even if you maybe don't think you are. So she decided to test Bobby on them. He did it all on the air, super vulnerable with him, and we checked in to see how Bobby is doing with his mental health and new signs and if he has any growing left to do.
Speaker 5: Number two, he has decided she wants to do a mental health check on me, and she wants to do it on the air, which is pretty vulnerable to me, but I'll accept.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 7: I have signs that you were healing that aren't so obvious, so I will ask the question and you say how you're doing with it, like yay or nay.
Speaker 5: Although I do feel like I'm in a pretty good mental health space personally.
Speaker 7: I feel like you've shared that recently, so that's why I thought we would do a mental health check in.
Speaker 5: Professionally, I'm about to kick the walls into every part of this building, but personally, I feel like I'm in as good as spot as i've been out. Okay, go ahead. Number one.
Speaker 7: You were quicker to notice when you're feeling off.
Speaker 5: For sure, I can come in and tell Mike or somebody like I'm off today, like watch out, I'm gonna kick some walls in. Yes, I know, I used to not notice. It used to be like I didn't notice and get out the way. But yeah, yeah I noticed.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 7: No comes out a little easier and you need it to.
Speaker 5: No, No, it always come I easy.
Speaker 7: You never struggle.
Speaker 5: You never struggle with know for you?
Speaker 7: Is it a lot of people who use there, oh, yes, will come out maybe okay, yes, yeah, I think so. So for listeners. If you're asking yourself these questions, see how they apply to you. But Bobby, you find yourself being kinder to yourself in moments of stress.
Speaker 5: It's a tough one for me to answer. I don't know. I think I've just been through so many stressful situations personally and professionally that I go like, uh, you've been here before and you got to it just fine. And maybe that's this, And I go, you've been done, you've been through something similar and you got to it great, don't forget about it.
Speaker 7: Or maybe just like at times you have compassion for your younger self based on oh, like I must have been behaving that way because of this, So I'm going to give grace there and not be so harsh.
Speaker 5: That never comes through my mind.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 5: Mostly it's like you've done it before, do it again, check it.
Speaker 7: You can pause before reacting emotionally.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I can pause for like a week and just ice everybody out. That's no, no, this is super healthy. I will ice the crap out of everyone and then like, I want to take a pause here, and I'll see in a month.
Speaker 7: Okay, old triggers feel a bit less intense. Yes, nice, Your inner critics voice isn't as loud or as constant as it used to be.
Speaker 5: Different critic, It's like a new guy came in. It's like the heart. It's like Cisco was there, but now Ebert came in, and now I got Cis Glena Ebert in there.
Speaker 8: You got nicer.
Speaker 5: Uh, just they just criticized different things. Okay, yeah, so I got a new one. I got two critics in me now.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Alone time feels recharging rather than lonely.
Speaker 5: Alone time never felt lonely to me. I love alone time. I wish you guys leave right now. What else you got?
Speaker 7: But I think that was you isolating, because there's a difference between isolation and solitude.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 5: I like I like a loan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's still working on that one. No, I'm not I like it.
Speaker 5: I'm just comfortable with who I am.
Speaker 7: I think that's a name. You're more able to tolerate uncomfortable emotions without immediately trying to shut them down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fine. I've always been fine there. I don't really have un comfortable emotions because I don't have emotions A lot of times.
Speaker 7: This one needs to work.
Speaker 5: Guys jogging down, jot crap down, jotted down your fire.
Speaker 7: Okay, there you go, those are.
Speaker 5: Give me that one again.
Speaker 7: Listen. You are more able to tolerate uncomfortable emotions without immediately trying to shut them down.
Speaker 5: I don't try to shut them down, but I go I've had them before, and I'll get out of this situation. Like I can talk sent it to myself. It's like when I lose something, I can find almost anything I've ever lost my whole life, because I can go, all right, you don't member where you put it, but where would you put that? Like just you've probably been through a situations like the hundred time, where would you put that? Go find it? And I'll be like, well, that's a good point. So if I was oh here it is under these shorts what.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the same thing. I can even remove the word emotions if that helps you, Like you're more able to tolerate feeling uncomfortable instead of just not feeling.
Speaker 5: I feel comfortable for the minut I wake up to then I go to sleep. Look at me.
Speaker 8: Oh that sweater's nice. You look comfortable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm warm.
Speaker 8: That's about it.
Speaker 7: When you say like, okay, I'm not feeling emotions, which I know you feel emotions right like a times, but I get the reason why I overhall.
Speaker 5: Like an annoying Yes, I'm in right now. Yes, work, Yes, I.
Speaker 7: Was trying to annoy you.
Speaker 5: Feeling okay, I do feel like I'm going a lot, and I should. I'm getting older. I've been through it. We've all been through it.
Speaker 7: Not everybody that ages matures emotionally.
Speaker 5: Let's put these questions up on the website. I think you got for people to go see. Go to Bobbybones dot com. Check it out there.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: This one was super controversial, not only in phone calls but in social media messages. You guys were hitting us up about this one. Lunchbox came in after the things Giving break, and he was not happy with how his holiday went, not only because his whole family got sick, but also their meal was supposed to happen at a certain time and it didn't. And then he was really mad at his wife, and then he wanted advice on how it can't happen again for other holidays. Yeah, just me setting it up here doesn't sound.
Speaker 3: Great, So listen here for yourself and maybe share your thoughts, or maybe don't.
Speaker 5: Number one, let's talk about Thanksgiving for a second. I'll go to Lunchbox first. It seems like he had the most drama. What happened at your house?
Speaker 9: Uh? First of all, I mean my house was a walking sickness. My three kids and my wife all had walking pneumonia. If you would like to hear what my wife sounded like the whole Thanksgiving, I believe we have a clue, but I.
Speaker 5: Don't know that I want to hear sickness.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's going to get us sick, but I don't. I know, it's like just him talking about it.
Speaker 5: I feel like his house is like a nineteen eight war tent where they put people that are always sick and they can't diagnose the disease.
Speaker 7: Like you need a vaccination just to go over there.
Speaker 5: I'm not hating because I ended up with a bit of neurovirusamiliar, No, what is that?
Speaker 8: Sounds terrible?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Soon sounds like.
Speaker 5: Not in euro Sorry, pi am from market. Tell everybody, O can we get it? Okay? Enough, it's like you get it from like either food or contagious. It was like two days of just like not to be gross, but I slept on towels. Oh no, just in case I threw up or threw up out of my butt because it was so bad.
Speaker 9: Got it? I understand what that means. You have audio of that.
Speaker 5: No, and not bring that. So I'm not hating you for being sick. It's just I wouldn't sick again. You're the only one.
Speaker 9: It was my three kids and my wife. Okay, and then also my wife told me we were gonna eat at two pm. Two pm is when we're gonna eat Thanksgiving. Hey, let's go. You want to know what time everything was put on the table.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna guess not two pm.
Speaker 9: By your tone, five pm, three hours late? Okay, Like I just need to understand how it can take three extra hour to get the food on the table.
Speaker 5: To ask why so you could understand, Oh.
Speaker 9: It's just you know, it's taken longer than I thought.
Speaker 5: And who is cooking? My wife all of it.
Speaker 9: And mother in law? Okay, So my question is how do we correct this? Like what is the key to getting on the table at two pm? Because we have Christmas coming up in like three and a half weeks and I don't want to have a repeat situation where I'm sitting there at two o'clock, three o'clock, four o'clock and I'm starting to melt away because I'm starving.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you melted.
Speaker 9: My insides were eating each other because I was so hungry. I'm just wondering how do people get it on the table on time? Like what can I how can I coach my wife to be better?
Speaker 5: I can just imagine lunchbox sitting at the table starting at to with fork and knives going slamming them on the table. I want food, you said too, And I can't believe you're melting and your your organs are eating each other. They are. Now I've recovered what did you do to help out? Exactly?
Speaker 9: I made breakfast. I made bubble bread, and it was on the table when I said it was going to be on the table.
Speaker 7: Now that's one item.
Speaker 5: So can I just two loaves?
Speaker 9: What do your wow? Exactly two pans beyond? Not only did I stay up late the night before prepping it?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think Betty Crocker putting the oven in the morning and hot and fresh out the oven.
Speaker 5: I will say, I did not expect you to put forth any effort, and you did, so I'm going to go ahead acknowledge that. Good job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, bubble bread is the key to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Speaker 5: Did they say they would for sure have it by two?
Speaker 9: Yeah, said we're gonna eat a two o'clock.
Speaker 5: And then what, well, what do you think the problem was? Was there like a oven malfunction? Was it like a fire in the house? Did a kid get sick? It sounds like everybody was sick. There are a lot of things I can foresee.
Speaker 9: I'm not quite sure. I think there was a lot of gossiping going on.
Speaker 5: You know, moll, you think gossiping made the food three hours later? That can't be it.
Speaker 9: So what I'm saying, I don't know what it could be.
Speaker 7: I mean it was what did you ask, like, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Because, oh, just running a little behind guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I think it's normal to run a little behind.
Speaker 9: Three hours.
Speaker 5: No, but that much food, I think it's I think next time you can actually offer your services. That way, if you offer your services, you can actually be angrier.
Speaker 9: Too many cooks in the kitchen, I mean when you got your your wife, your mother in law, and sister in law all in the kitchen, I mean there is no room for me. I am too busy, You're too busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think you meant to say that.
Speaker 9: That's not what I'm going to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so, yeah, you go go ahead.
Speaker 9: I might say, is there's just too many There's not enough room in the kitchen for me, and I'm doing other things.
Speaker 5: So not that this is the solution for you, but the solution for us was. So my sister in law had a brand new baby that things like six inches long.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Maybe I think it like came out of her at dinner. It was so small. Okay, but no, she has a brand new it's like two weeks old newborn. And so they live in favl Arkansas because my brother in law is one of the coaches on the softball team at the University of Arkansas. So to my delight, we went and had Thanksgiving and Fatteville. It's the greatest being fatful for Thanksgiving. My wife's like, you got so lucky. I'm like, yeah, this is the greatest. I was running into like listeners like woo pig and each other like walking down the street. So what we did, though, to make it a bit easier is we brought food with us, some not all. That would make it a lot easier because there is just one kitchen, there's just one oven. So we brought a few of the main things with us that we ordered and then everything else was made and it made it a lot easier, so all the pressure wasn't on them to cook. If I'm not saying you have to do that, but if this is an issue that you're worried about, you can just order a few of the things and make it a lot easier so they don't have to do all of the things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm confused because I mean all we had was turkey, green beans, uh, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and regular potatoes. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's all you need except cranberry Saie.
Speaker 9: Oh, we did have a pie. But what I'm saying Thanksgiving, like what else? Right, That's what I'm saying. So it wasn't even like it was a ton of stuff. It wasn't like we were making sixteen different you know, trays of food.
Speaker 8: Stean, who does that?
Speaker 5: Were the kids all sicked into?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, yeah, they were probably caring for children.
Speaker 8: Just saying there seems like sounds like they were just gossiping.
Speaker 5: Though he says, well, what are they gossiping about?
Speaker 9: That's a great question. You didn't jump in and be like, ohh, I don't want to end on that girl talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what if girl talk is the kids are sick, let's be sure to get the medicine, move them in and out so they don't get I don't know. It feels like you can add a little more if I'm going to complain about something general. For me, I'm gonna complain about something I'm going to fix the whole thing, But I'm definitely gonna add a solution and how I can help somewhat to make the problem better.
Speaker 7: Like I'm thinking through, he wants a solution for Christmas coming up, so perfect, We've got one for you. So if those are the items traditionally, whatever you end up having, just like you prepped the bubble bread before, you can't prep help prep the night before. Yeah, like be like, hey, how can I help prep?
Speaker 5: The bubble rep was easy and that was great of you, Amy.
Speaker 7: How can I help prep the night before? What can I do early in the morning. How can we get ahead of it this time because I would like to eat it too or whatever?
Speaker 5: Well, I think they probably did. They decide to is the.
Speaker 9: Time, Yes to a time. And here's the thing. I even talked to my mom that morning and she was like there, no, no, I.
Speaker 5: Was on the calling your mom to complain about it. No, no, oh my god, No, No.
Speaker 9: I was just saying Happy Thanksgiving, because that's a nice thing to do, is call your parents on Thanksgiving and say Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: You complained and I said.
Speaker 9: Oh, every Thanksgiving. My Mom's like, oh, it's a turkey already in the oven. I was like no, she goes, oh, you better get your turkey in the oven. It's not gonna be ready. So when I got off the bone, I went right to the kitchen. I said, hey, is that turkey? In the oven yet, and my wife's like, no, no, we got plenty in tom. I said, my mom says it's not gonna be ready. And I tried to.
Speaker 5: Offer suggestions and help, saying what question does not help when it's happening right then?
Speaker 9: And I got told, oh, it's gonna be fine, don't worry.
Speaker 5: Okay, So let's let's be practical about this instead of just going you should you better? How about you did the bubble better for Christmas? Whatever that is?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I will, but you, but you handle the turkey. That's one thing you can handle. You just handle the turkey.
Speaker 8: Here's what you can do.
Speaker 7: He's never handled you know what.
Speaker 9: I'm worried about Christmas though, because Christmas you do a ham. Also, I mean we're gonna be way behind. It's gonna be ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's nothing we can do here, Guys.
Speaker 8: It sounds like he doesn't want to help.
Speaker 5: It sounds like he doesn't want Why don't you order one of them? They can have them cook one of them. Order and that way, when you're hungry at two and you're sitting the table with your forks, move going, I want food, you can have a little hand to hold you over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and let me tell you when kids don't get food till five.
Speaker 5: O'clock, you it's you, it's kid kids.
Speaker 7: A sandwich. Yeah, she's just like not neat, like make us nat question question.
Speaker 5: When it was two and there was no food, was were you told food could be happening at any second?
Speaker 9: Oh it's almost almost.
Speaker 5: There's no way.
Speaker 1: They were no way, no way.
Speaker 7: They almost ready for three hours? Impossible. His wife is very intelligent.
Speaker 5: You're telling me at two o'clock they were like, it could be ready any minute. Get your plate ready, yep. And so for three hours you sat there clanking your plate.
Speaker 9: I sat there just going, okay, I won't need any thing. Is I don't want to ruin my appetite.
Speaker 5: Now that I get if they don't want to ruin.
Speaker 9: My appetite, like, I don't want to be, you know then when the turkey's I don't want to be like, oh I'm not hungry. That would be so rude to the ladies in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: But this isn't rude right now.
Speaker 9: I just I don't know. It was rough. Those are rough Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Well, the kids all being sick completely understand that being rough.
Speaker 9: My wife being sick, and then okay, your wife was sick and cooking and you're yeah, yeah, but here's my My mother in law has done this how many times? I mean, I don't even know how old she is, but she's done a lot of Thanksgiving. She should know how long it takes to cook the turkey.
Speaker 5: Your wife is sick, all the kids are sick, and you're complaining that your food wasn't ready on time when you did nothing to help.
Speaker 9: Imagine if you went to a hold guys.
Speaker 5: I need to imagine this because I want to.
Speaker 9: Give them the full benefit here, thank you and say, hey, guys, we got a reservation at this restaurant at seven o'clock pm. Cool, and you don't and you don't get seen until ten pm? Like, how mad are you going to be?
Speaker 8: Out of left?
Speaker 10: Well, I couldn't go anywhere. Nothing was open, not even the grocery store. Well, happy Thanksgiving body, every Thanksgiving gobble gobble. I think you can help that next situation. One, if the kids aren't sick, it's going to be easier one. Your why fifty percent of who's preparing it is sick and you're on here bashing her.
Speaker 9: I'm not bashing. I'm asking for suggestions help. It's constructive, like I'm trying to improve our situation.
Speaker 5: Very constructive.
Speaker 7: So you want us to you're asking us to give you feedback. To go home and be like, hey, I got some constructive feedback on how we can make Christmas success.
Speaker 5: Let's give him that one age. Just give him one line of constructive feedback and he can write it down and take it in.
Speaker 7: Okay, I did.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now let's do it again, though, because unless we like say this is constructive back, you will not interpret it. Is that lunch fuck. Here's my constructive feedback. If you're doing hamm in Turkey for Thanksgiving or for Christmas, order a lot of places, do it great, Order one of them ahead of time. I'm both order one of them ahead of time to already be prepared. They can still cook the other one. Doesn't matter which one, but it's you putting forth a little eleffort, having a little food there to be paired in case that's late.
Speaker 7: However, you can help contribute the night before to get side dishes or whatever ready. Then you offer and be a part of that. That's your contribution the night before and obviously day of you can help.
Speaker 5: Out to Hey, kick bubble bread in the butt when it comes to big food and I got that.
Speaker 7: Oh no bubble bread, you know.
Speaker 5: But if you're gonna do this, bubble bread is secondary, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Yeah. The turkey's gonna take the longest, So do that first, maybe very early in the morning, and it's gonna stay hot for like an hour, hour and a half afterwards, that's when you do your sides. So start with a turkey, man, get it started early.
Speaker 5: We got a lot of calls. I think that's I guess we got a lot of calls as I can't take them right now because we're gonna jump for a second. I got a lot of calls on this one. If you're calling about this and you'd like to scream at any of us, specifically one of us, you can call eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby. That's our phone number, eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan two.
Speaker 4: And that's it for me this weekend. To everybody, thanks for hanging out as always. I'm so appreciative that you're here. Also for everybody tagging me and all of their wrapped for the year of listening not only to Best Bits but also my personal podcast. Take this personally, I am super honored that you spend any of your time listening to anything that I'm doing and the Bobby Bone Show. Like I'm just super thankful for you guys all being here. It is the Thankful season, but I'm thankful year round. So once again, thank you guys, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Stay safe, get some sleep, and I'll be back next weekend to yap at you some more.
Speaker 3: Bye, everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 7: Platforms and follow ed
Speaker 2: Web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.