Speaker 1: How do you feel about Diddy and Koisha relationship?
Speaker 2: Because that's to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: In the space that I am in my life right now, I need that, see what.
Speaker 2: I went down that road already with RIGI. So one point, Rich may.
Speaker 3: Not be ditty, but let me tell you his name ain't Rich dollars for no reason? No, he got money. Okay, Rich is sitting on. Don't let fool you? Can you getting like thirtys an episode? Okay that was a little while ago, and New York is expensive.
Speaker 2: This was my thing.
Speaker 3: I could say a lot right now because the same people who shade people.
Speaker 2: Not probably did.
Speaker 3: Rich and I laughed at it together until he got mad because I laughed a little too hard and he's.
Speaker 2: So mad or whatever. He's like, y'all you're in the femi me. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: You're not Diddy like in a sense like, no, borrow with me here?
Speaker 5: You know, BT's so low. Shout out oct calor what we see whole game? Ready Bert something? Oh you can't stand on the home, Susie. I already know he came with me because up with the squad of me, they get in.
Speaker 6: They called me.
Speaker 7: Bloy. Hello, baller Alert. Welcome to the ball Alert Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Make sure you like to subscribe and share our YouTube page Baller Alert.
Speaker 7: I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 9: Simmits and I am your bestie Sue Solo.
Speaker 4: You know bt oct.
Speaker 2: With that and it ship gun right there.
Speaker 8: You start already, Okay. Ralph y'all all, the black sixteen year old who was shot in Kansas City after accidentally going into the wrong house.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys saw that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was picking up his younger siblings when he accidentally rang the doorbell to the wrong house. Cops say the homeowner, Andrew Lester, opened the door and shot Ralph twice, once in the head. According to the y'all old family, did you guys hear about that news, Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's been everywhere, glad. A lot of celebrities are making you know it aware. Yeah, given donations too.
Speaker 1: Because they actually have a GoFundMe and it's up to more than.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they asked for half a million, it went to a million very quickly. But the thing I'm scary about it is this kid did not pose a threat whatsoever. He literally was just knocking on the door. It was super regular, and I think this man, this evil man, Andrew Lester, is about to spend the last of his days in jail because you just wanted to shoot a black kid, in my opinion, like I just I just don't see how you saw him knocking on the door as casually as he was as a threat, and not to shoot him in the head once, but twice. You wanted to kill that man. You wanted to kill him. It's one thing to like kill him in the like shoot him in the arm or the leg or like give a warning shot, but you you went.
Speaker 1: For his head.
Speaker 4: Why would you shoot anybody that?
Speaker 9: Just I mean, he is an old man. He probably came up with some type of scenario in his head, or maybe he's had experiences in the past. But nonetheless, like you're wrong for shooting that kid in the head twice.
Speaker 3: That's so random to me, Like I think so random, and I feel like with everything the world is going through, how much gun violence we have, Like I really don't play like that, Like don't get me wrong, Like you know, I'm from the hood. I come from that, and I'm not to me personally, like I'll always be where I'm from. I'm never gonna forget where I'm from. But I'm not that street girl no more. Like I had to realize that growing up, Like I had to be like, wow, you know what, do I want to be the superstar or do I want to be dead in jail? Like you know what I'm saying? So much stuff going on that it's just like that was really like, that's crazy, that's mind brown.
Speaker 2: But is that shocking anymore?
Speaker 3: The times that we're living in, Like, it's not shocking, That's what I'm kind of just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow he's stable. He's in stable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god?
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, he didn't die die God, And we don't know if the eighty five year old is going to spend his life and we.
Speaker 11: Because but this is in Kansas City. Yeah, I don't know if y'all ever been to Kansas City one time?
Speaker 2: I think I've been one time as well, I've never been.
Speaker 11: I've also never heard anything good about Kansas City, Okay.
Speaker 8: Jonathan Majors dropped by a Manager Entertainment three sixty following domestic violence charges.
Speaker 1: Well, he's also.
Speaker 10: Being dropped by his PR firm.
Speaker 1: He can't go to the met Galla anymore.
Speaker 4: If you.
Speaker 11: If you're too black and you go up too far, they're gonna find a way to humble your ass. And this man, they have no business allegedly choking his girlfriend. He ain't got no business in his hand on a.
Speaker 2: One went through that man. It doesn't matter what she did.
Speaker 3: My best friend was killed by her baby father two years ago, shoting the head over perks like wuld be the littlest ship that like you're here today going tomorrow. That's why I don't understand, like it's no excuse. That's why I started my nonprofit called on Swanna Sign Foundations so I can help domestic violence victims, young kids suffering with their parents who are incarcerated. Because I went through certain stuff and I also lost my best friend to gun violence by her own kid's father.
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: I love this blind song was like real, like real.
Speaker 3: Real, Yeah, and you know so it's it's goodness. Yeah, that's a touching subject for me. I don't believe if listen, young man, you can overpower us.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Women can be provoking. There are some women who are toxic who will provoke y'all, who will put their hands on y'all. But the best thing to do is to just remove yourself because that toxicity will consume you and turn you into somebody that you're not.
Speaker 9: That is so real. My thing is, do we agree with endorsements and things being taken away from you before you're proven guilty. I don't agree with that because what happens if it's not true?
Speaker 2: Right now? What now?
Speaker 9: Now they're going to be on apologize.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be placed on whole, but taking away I would say, placed on hold untilations.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's terrible that, you know, these things come out and it puts a permanent stain on you. You have to live the next decade or two trying to clean it up. But now you've lost everything that you work for right now because somebody may have cridwolf and then nothing happened to to the to the person that you know made the false accusations. Like that's a whole other topic.
Speaker 11: But it still live together, if they still live together, they probably live together now. They probably living together right and through and it's over it.
Speaker 1: Lord Jesus, we don't know about that, but you can just tell.
Speaker 10: In her message to him, you know, she was kind of fearful for you know, what could happen to him, you know, and then those domestic violence situations, it's real sticky.
Speaker 2: And the victim always feels bad as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in a situation my leg was broken and yeah in three places. And I feel like, you know what I learned from that is like at first I felt like, oh my god, I didn't want to go to police.
Speaker 2: I'm from the hood, Like how does that look? Am I snitching?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And then I had to sit and think back, like wow, like this man really broke I never broke a bone playing sports, Like I've been fighting all my life, which I never break.
Speaker 2: Nothing on me. I was like, you know what.
Speaker 3: And then when I lost my best friend, I was like, all right, you know what, I think that this is something that I need to Like, I was scared. I didn't wanted to go public, like you know what I'm saying, a lot of my fans look at me like, oh, she's strong, she aggresses.
Speaker 2: She just didn't really.
Speaker 3: Get to see like that soft side of me, or you know, that vulnerable side of me. So I was very vulnerable when that happened, and it kind of like really made me like question myself, like, am I snitched? Like you know what I'm saying, But he actually went to police and then I had to like and it was a long thing, but.
Speaker 9: He went to the police.
Speaker 2: Police saw on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's little five to one me either broke my little leg in three places. But again, you live and you learn. I wasn't a provoking female. But there are some soff I agree with what y'all saying. I think it should be put on hold because you're innocent and still proven guilty. But there are some situations. Wasn't there another football player son who the baby mother put the camera in the house and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, like we can you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Clear as day she went to jail, right yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Right now, I mean with Jonathan Major's it's really he says, she.
Speaker 3: Said, and she just made a statement like, oh he's getting help and this and that, and it's like I get it. Like the victim, you feel bad and you're traumatized, you start dealing with PTSD, you start you know, there's so many different scenarios, like you were saying, it could go so many different Yes, It's like when Rihanna was saying that about Chris Brown, like she did the interview with Oprah, and she was like, I just feel bad for him, Like who's going to help him? Like for him to be for him to do what he did, something is wrong with him. Like it is a victim mentality to for some reason feel a little bit of guilt and not want your abuser to go. Especially and I feel like especially for black women because in the times we live in, we're trying to protect our black kings, right and they feel like I don't want to take his freedom. I don't want to, you know what I'm saying, Like especially kids involved and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's like it's too mixy.
Speaker 1: Once again, what is where? Where can they find your my knowledge?
Speaker 2: It's the once upon a Sign Foundation.
Speaker 3: I will be doing a lot lot more for DV victims, Like I said, kids whose parents aren'tcarcerated or enforced their care.
Speaker 2: I would love, love, love.
Speaker 3: We are speaking to my financial advisor to get some funding so we could maybe build some safe homes or maybe even some places where you know, the kids could have a safe place to go in the areas that they don't have safe places to go. You know, they're being raised by their grandmothers, their aunts, force the parents, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's like these people I know because I was in the system. You know, sometimes you're a burden, you know, to these people. And it's like, so these little safe places mean the most of these kids, where they can explore their creators.
Speaker 2: Like my thing was writing. I love to write poetry.
Speaker 3: So when I was sad, or I missed my mom or you know, whatever it was I was going through, I would just sit and write about it and I would feel so much better. So we can provide, you know, these ways for these kids to express themselves. Not in the streets, not shooting guns, not selling drugs, not abusing women or you know what I'm saying, it's just repetitive cycles that we gotta break, Like, we gotta break these cycles.
Speaker 9: Good for you using those negative experiences and you know, looking forward to the future and helping other people, because sometimes you really need to be the person that you needed when you were going through those things. So shout out to you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: All Right, did you guys see Russell Westbrook the basketball player is beefing with fans. Did you guys see that video?
Speaker 3: I just recently saw it a little while ago. You know, I didn't see it.
Speaker 11: I was just about to say, y'all forget Westbrook is from Compton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I just don't. I have athletes are not my type, so I don't really pay.
Speaker 1: Attention to them like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, the rappers are not my type. No, it's just I just they.
Speaker 4: Know they just he was dated athletes in the past.
Speaker 3: No, I just my friends have and I've seen like the treatment and like what it was like I was. I was somewhere one time. I just I won't say no names, but we were in somebody's house. I don't know who the hell he was, but we was playing a game, you know, the game on your head where you flip it, and the category was music.
Speaker 2: And I came up and he didn't know who I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, ohtull fuck it, like you know, like you know, like the girls, was like, she's right here.
Speaker 2: She's right here. He still couldn't get the question.
Speaker 11: I was like, all right, wait, so you so you so you pretty much was like, y'all don't know who I don't even think you a starter.
Speaker 2: You don't know me, I don't know you.
Speaker 9: But the fact that it heads up at all though, that's pretty dumb. Go ahead, says Okay, Okay.
Speaker 7: Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen.
Speaker 8: Hurts just five year, two hundred and fifty five million dollar extension, one hundred and seventy nine million guarantees, Lord.
Speaker 9: Jez, Jayla Hurst not your type. You're gonna tell me that Jayla Hurs not your means what? That's a fine.
Speaker 7: For the Super Bowl? All the girls was like, who was that he was chewing gum on the sound?
Speaker 9: It was the way he was chewing that gun gum on.
Speaker 7: The side line on the screen.
Speaker 10: I think what makes him super fun is his attitude towards women. You know, he was just an essence on the cover and one of the things that he said and there is empowering black women because that's who empowered him.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's real. That would take a man from a six to it. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Personality can make or break you.
Speaker 4: Let's take a quick commercial break.
Speaker 7: We'll come back.
Speaker 1: We won't get him.
Speaker 7: Mariah Lynn b Is, you're doing a good job. You gotta come back.
Speaker 6: We will be right back with more of the Bowler Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Bailer Alert.
Speaker 3: What's good to Sugar mary Land and you are now tuned into the Baller Alert shop.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to the Fallow Alert Show. We are still kicking it with the Mariah Lynn.
Speaker 1: Yes, got the energy girl.
Speaker 10: Hey you know Mariah So we know you from TV Love and Hip Hop, Marriage boot Camp, your music?
Speaker 1: What about that time I got.
Speaker 7: Hours and.
Speaker 2: You back because I did this shame.
Speaker 10: But for those that don't know, you know, can you give us a brief, you know, history of Maria Lane, Just letting us know who you are, because you have a story and I don't think everybody know that.
Speaker 3: So before Love and Hip Hop, I was based by single mother. My dad did like ten years in jail.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: My mom went through some trials and tribulations, and at a young age, I had to step up and take care of my sisters. I have two sisters, Ice and Victoria. Victoria got my nephew who's the same age as Iceland.
Speaker 2: So my mom and my.
Speaker 3: Sister got pregnant at the same time, and basically I just yeah, I was like all right, Like I took custody of my baby sister, Iceland. She's gonna be eight in December. So I've had her since she was six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah she saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's oh my god, she's just like everything. Like literally, the reason that y'all are receiving this energy and getting this mar Island is mostly because.
Speaker 7: Of her Italian and.
Speaker 3: And then my little sister. She's actually she got a different da She's Puerto Rican Italian Black. Yes, so it's kind of not a lot of pressure, but it is pressure because you know, I always want her to like, you know, when she comes home some time, she's in first grade and she's already coming home like can you put.
Speaker 2: My hair straight? Like the girls with skin like you?
Speaker 3: And I'm like no, because we live in a we live in a predominantly suburban town. You know, I want them to have a different life than what I did. So I kind of, you know, I'm trying to like change break the change the narrative for them. And you know, sometimes like no, like the girls with the skin like me want here.
Speaker 2: With the girls like you, like you don't want this straight.
Speaker 11: She's just like so she's just tell you what she's saying when she goes.
Speaker 3: This is a seven year old coming home telling me this. So this is why I'm like you know, I wasn't really prepared for all of this, but it's day by day and I've been doing, I mean.
Speaker 2: A great job. She's straight, a's her teachers love her. My nephew's amazing. My middle sister, who's my nephew's mom, she works.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, my mom's been three years clean. Yeah. My birthdays on Sunday, so happy birthday.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 3: But yeah, So you know that I went through a lot, not having a dad, going through the Forster care system, being bounced around from family member to family member, then being a teenager running away like to my friend's house. I'll be wearing my friend's clothes, like, you know, my friend's parents telling police she not here. You know, Dafer's work is looking for me. Like I talk about all of that. Like, so I had a really really it wasn't all bad, but I did have a rough childhood, Like it could have been better, you know what I'm saying. But I'm actually thankful for everything I went through because if not, when I sat in that Love and Hip Hop interview and they, you know, were trying to figure out who I was, and you know, if I was good enough for TV or whatever, they saw something in me, you know, and a lot of times people ask me like.
Speaker 2: Do you regret going on TV?
Speaker 3: Like do you regret opening your life up so much and giving so much of yourself to the public? And I said no, And I still stand on no, because you don't know how many people have reached out to me and been like, y'all I relate to this, or y'all you beat the odd set against you. How can I you know, I'm looking for a better way out of this or you know what I'm saying. So I don't regret it and everything I've been through, Like even with the music side, like I was signed to an indie label and my manager sitting right here. You know, I talk about this all the time now, but I was actually took from like like I was robbed like half a million dollars. We're talking about once upon a time. I didn't I wasn't educated, I didn't know about.
Speaker 9: Pace all of that, Like.
Speaker 1: How'd you get robbed?
Speaker 3: So basically, when I got on Love and Hip Hop, I was signed to an indie label. He worked with artists and also robbed artists like Drincky Graham, Cozi Pop. They have records like snapbacks, and Tattoo and Yalok feature and Rick Roles. You know, I had just met DJ self and he heard Once upon Time. He loved it and I got on love and hip Hop. So at the time, I was signed to this label and he was the manager, the label, the co producer. He was it was Diddy, you know, he tried because I'm not that slow. Thank god, I had legal representation and all of that stuff. And then when I met my manager who's also my best friend, Torel Everett, he was like, no, What's where's jo iTunes money?
Speaker 1: Is this with Dan?
Speaker 3: I was like what, Like, I'm getting show money, like I'm getting the love and hip hop.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm just happy.
Speaker 3: To fucking be here, Like what the hell, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Saying?
Speaker 3: No, babe, like your royalties, your masters, your this, and I was like what is that. I didn't know none of this stuff, like imagine. So this like eventually almost brought me like into depression, like I don't want to do music no more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it put me in a bad place.
Speaker 3: And that was bad for me because this was my livelihood and I had all these people depending on me, like my sisters, my grandmother, and my mother. Like I'm fighting for my mom's sobriety, I'm fighting for my sister's future. I'm fighting for my future. I haven't even thought about having my own kids yet. You know what I'm saying, Like this is I got to think about my legacy too. I've been focused on my mom and everything for so long and fighting for what's mine that I forgot about my happiness and what's you know to come for me. But ultimately I got ahead of it. Sorell taught me a lot. Shout out to Bob Celestine. He taught me a lot, John Fazio. These are all my legal team who have taught me about media base, all of this stuff, and now I own the copyrights, I own the masters, all the money is coming to me. I'm fighting for my money back. Three million dollar lawsuit and that's how.
Speaker 4: Much he made off of you while you was signed today.
Speaker 2: He took over half a million.
Speaker 3: But you hindered my campaigns, you stagnated my success. You heard my team, and you took from my table of my people to put on yours now label.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: See self, this is before him self came and like helped me. Yeah, I actually met self through him and self kind of like saw the wrongdoing and was like, you know, he's not he's not.
Speaker 2: He don't get in the drama.
Speaker 3: But he was like, Yo, if I could help you by playing your music on the radio, signing you the management to me, I will, and he did so, and then I got on love and hip hop. He's the one who introduced me to you know, the producers and stuff like that. So yeah, so shout out to self because self helped a lot. But me and Terrell have been fighting, like just me and him little and still fighting. Yeah, still fighting, but now we're in a better place, like because now that everything is like God don't like ugly and he not too fond of pretty neither. So you could be the the most handsomest man or the most prettiest girl and have the ugliest soul.
Speaker 2: God is, you will reap what yourself.
Speaker 8: Question just to piggyback off where you're at right here, because you said you felt depression and I'm a big mental health person.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what was.
Speaker 7: That like for you?
Speaker 8: And how did you overcome that? Because you had to come out of that a lot of love, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of support like again, Torell again, like my mom's sobriety again Iceland like again, like my fans and the people who look up to me.
Speaker 2: There's so many people who look up to me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my God, like first and foremost, I can't let myself down because to me, like for me, I've always been a survivor.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want.
Speaker 3: People to be like, oh, she's a victim. No, I'm not a victim. I'm a survivor, like I through this, just I earned my stripes, you know what I'm saying. So like now it's just time where I own everything, my name, my masters, my copyrights, everything reverted back to me, and now you will starve, and I mean starve. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire Lord.
Speaker 1: He remains anonymous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would never get nothing. I mean he didn't even pay taxes on the label, so the labels nonexistent at this point, Like I can't even you can't even sit with me right now, Like.
Speaker 9: Do you actually feel that you are out of the depression though? Because yes, yeah, like all these you know what we saw, love and hip hop was a very hurt. Mariah Lette okay, Like it was like almost every other episode there was some type of fight going on. Somebody was talking trash about your size, your talent. Maybe people wanted to only work with you or help you because of what you look like, you know, them being black women, like clearly black women, and then you being of lighter skin, straight hair, like I think some people felt like you had it a little easier. And to be honest, and let me tell you this, So I go to YouTube and I'm watching like some of your greatest clips all Love and Hip Hop, right, and there was a racism disclaimer before the video came on, and it made me wonder, like why would they feel the need to put a racism disclaimer? Did you experience people talking to you about racism in like in real time during Love and Hip Hop where people saying, like, girl, they just working with you because because you're Maria.
Speaker 3: Land up North, like you got black and white girls, Black and Spanish girls, white and Chinese girls, you got Indian and Guyanese girls. You got like it's all different types. So up there, like it's a different like aesthetics set like down South, it's like there's no gray area. You're white or you're black or you're Spanish, like there's oh you're perto Rican, you're Dominican, you're no a theorist like that. So with that being said, like I honestly felt like I had it harder than the girls. And I don't want to like, cause again, I could never understand what black girls go through or what like. I could never understand that, yes, I have thick ass Puerto Rican here, A lot of people probably don't know that. But I'm lighter and you know all of that, but my little sister is not. So I have a different perception personally, but for other people on the outsiders looking and they probably might think, oh, she had it easy. No, I got told every day I was trying to be something I'm not. Oh you're trying to be black. Oh you're trying to be this? So what is And I'm gonna want to get too deep into this, I just want to say this, trying to be black is what?
Speaker 2: Being uneducated? What is that?
Speaker 3: Because I talk ghetto? Am I trying to be African American? Because I talk an educate? Like, I don't understand. I'm just trying to I'm trying to make it make sense because I'm just a product of my environment. If I was raised in suburbia and I had like white parents who like gave me everything and like silver spooned me all my life, then like maybe I would like talk like this and they would love me. But no, that's not who I am. And I'm not afraid to be who I am, and I'm not afraid for people to like or not like who I am.
Speaker 10: Can you tell us about, you know, going into love and hip hop? You know how you felt and how you do now.
Speaker 3: I was scared, and I never was really scared in my life until TV because I was like, Wow, I faced my problems all by myself all my life. Now the whole world is seeing my like and they're talking bad about my sister, like we live in a wicked, malicious world.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: In this room right now, I can honestly say I have such an amazing energy from each and every one of you, Like I can tell that y'all are not evil, malicious people. There's so many people like that in this world. They talk about my sister, they talk about my mother's habit, they talk about all of these things. I had a body of a twelve year old boy. Oh, I've done this nowadays. I got a skinny girl BBL. I didn't just gain some weight, started drinking insures and shit, they say, and I had a skinny girl.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a lose little situation.
Speaker 3: So to bring back to the question, like, I feel like I had it harder because people are telling me I'm a culture vulture. They're telling me I don't belong. I'm a white girl in hip hop. I don't belong. I belong doing country. I should be doing techno. I have people in the industry, you notice, tell me all the time we want her to be I've got deals that they say no. We send pitch decks to companies and they say no because they want me to be more whier. You get what I'm saying. So it's like, just let me be who I am, and either you believe in me or you don't.
Speaker 9: You were really vulnerable on love and hip hop. There was a time where your mom got caught for stealing and then you got out. You were like, yo, I just spent my rent money to get you out. Like to deal with this, you know, I think that people just I guess when you're not in that situation like you're like whatever, spending her rent money, but she's in black trucks and she's like having these lavish paid you know, just like they don't know how to separate all that. But do you feel that your relationship with Ritchie Dollars and Cisco was really going to help your music career because they were proud creep squad, proud of it. And the way that they did you on that show.
Speaker 2: The way that she did did them well.
Speaker 9: They set you up at death at this tight tail.
Speaker 2: They set me up. And I'm gonna be honest with you. So I was. I was a rookie at the time. It was my first year. I was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't thinking about no setup stuff. But it's actually funny because me and Cisco never had a relationship, nothing that one kiss y'all seen on TV.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: Like we hung out maybe twice outside of the show, and I will give it to him, very respectful, never try to touch me, never try to be disrespectful towards me.
Speaker 2: And that was it.
Speaker 3: It really was just to get back at Rich Rich and I yes did date it for a very long time. I am single and nowhere ready to mingle right now entering anybody. No, I'm healing and I'm just waiting for my print shining armor. I mean, you know, it's conversations being I'm squinting at somebody. I'm like this, my eye is jumping.
Speaker 1: My marriage boot camp. He gave you a ring?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh what happened after that? He didn't give me the ring. I wasn't going to give him the ring. And then I didn't want to do what he did to me and embarrass me on national television because he did once my time not long ago, and I was like, you know what, two wrongs don't make it right, and I don't want to block my blessing, So why would I Because at first I was like when he asked me to go magic, I was like, I'm a dog walking, I'm going in everything. I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna yo.
Speaker 10: I was like, you were so you guys were like the most mature couple on there, and that was just like so that was so surprised, you know, I was so impressed because I was like, I didn't expect you to be like that, and you just showed.
Speaker 3: I just lost my best friend, and I was like the whole I was just trying to get out the depression stuff. And I spoke about my leg being broken on the show, and I actually was like, you know, I felt like like, like Rich was he we were on an off time when that happened, so I was kind of like, you know, if he would have did what he was supposed to do as a man, I would have never probably been in that situation. I would have never looked for love in that other you know what I'm saying, that other place. But it's not his fault, you know what it is what it is, And Rich is an amazing father, amazing father, He's a good person.
Speaker 2: He's just not for me long term.
Speaker 3: Like we've spoke about the future stuff and stuff like that in the past, but it's like, no, it's the narrative between Rich and I. The mom was like no, because I know his mom very much. His mom actually, out of everybody, his mom loves me, like I know, I'm the only one that she like acknowledges, acknowledges like you know what I'm saying. But for me, it was like, well, I'm fucking you, not your mom. So at the end of the day, like it really don't matter, you know what I'm saying, like I fake a baby, like the rubber broke, Like I don't really care what y'all would think, but but I respect to her because she is an amazing woman. And you know what I'm saying. I mean, listen, she raised her son to the best of her ability. So whatever he out here doing and all of that stuff at this point is none of my business. But I do wish him the best, and I love his daughter, Ashley. I love you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was just in like a domestic situation herself.
Speaker 3: But it's the Smiths. You know, she was in the right like that. That's another situation. Like you know what I'm saying, sot out to her.
Speaker 2: I sure did.
Speaker 3: I mean, I reached out to her, and then I reached out to him, and I was like, y'o, like you made sure you handled that. Like she's okay, she's released, you know what I'm saying. Whatever it would be like little stuff like that, like we're not together, but when stuff happens like that, we're going to reach out to each other, you know what I'm saying, Like you're good, you need anything, because we've been through so much ten years.
Speaker 10: When did y'all get together? Was it when love and hip hop first started?
Speaker 1: Now it was before that.
Speaker 4: Way before, so you were rich dollars dated for ten years.
Speaker 2: On and off, on and off, on and off.
Speaker 1: When did y'all get together?
Speaker 2: I was I.
Speaker 3: Think like twenty one or twenty No, I was twenty one. Yeah, I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: How old was he?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So he kind of so big age difference, so he.
Speaker 8: Knows everything that happened with the that label taking advantages.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, okay, absolutely he knows everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, you try to help with that situation.
Speaker 3: I mean, girl, that's why you look where we're at now, because because a real one is going to make sure that they, you know, do they do diligence?
Speaker 8: Like wait, you're not so you're not talking to him anymore. You guys don't talk at all.
Speaker 3: No, we're on speaking terms like we're cordial, but I can't do the whole what you're wearing or send me a picture.
Speaker 2: Like I'm you know what I'm saying. I listen when I'm six minutes, ain't it?
Speaker 9: No? Six minutes is not it?
Speaker 4: So you like you know, like what was you wearing before?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Like you know you texting your whatever, or if you just be like what, hey, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't seen you what you're wearing?
Speaker 3: You know, someone, you don't be asking girls to your girls to send you pictures and stuff.
Speaker 2: I like him. You rather see it in person with the light time. I like that.
Speaker 3: See that's about what you got.
Speaker 9: Maybe you don't, but you know about it. You know that this is what men do, right right.
Speaker 1: You know about toxic and you know, yeah, that's not toxic. I feel like.
Speaker 3: This, if you're talking to someone, even if you're you know what I'm saying, you're just entertaining someone. I feel like me personally, if I like the person, I'm not going to entertain nobody else. So that's why me and Rich are cordial. But he don't respect if I'm in a relationship, Like if I'm dealing with somebody, they don't respect it.
Speaker 2: Like he like I should slide in his DM.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, you're doing DM and do what?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 9: No, Rich comes off very toxic and I couldn't tell if it's like he just wanted to do it for like reality TV.
Speaker 2: But nah, but he's a good person.
Speaker 7: I hate to say this, did you guys have great chemistry.
Speaker 9: Six minutes of it?
Speaker 4: Six minutes of what of chemistry?
Speaker 9: The man lasted six minutes?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know. It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: Ye wait wait wait wait wait wait six minutes.
Speaker 9: There was a moment on the show where they were talking about like in marriage camp.
Speaker 3: He said he was like, she don't want to give me No, nope, he was don't fucking touch me. Like I was literally like no, no, not.
Speaker 2: Because it was only six minutes. It was just like I was.
Speaker 4: Just that's not a good time.
Speaker 9: Though. You can go crazy in six minutes if you wait.
Speaker 11: Wait, wait, wait wait wait six six six minutes, six minutes, that's a that's a quikie right, No, that's not even But.
Speaker 9: If okay, if you're really into someone and like you really love them, like most of the time you're just like whatever, six minutes, I can figure it out. But when the man is.
Speaker 4: A crazy So you said you experienced six minute men I have?
Speaker 2: Was it good to six minutes?
Speaker 9: I think it was better when I was head over heels and then when it started to dwindle.
Speaker 1: I was with me.
Speaker 2: I got six minutes. That was me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: How many pumps in six minutes like three.
Speaker 2: No, because you know, if.
Speaker 3: You if you rabbit, if you jack rabbit, and you might get a little fifty strokes.
Speaker 7: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Like that is a lot of strokes for six minutes.
Speaker 9: I feel like I have a passion the music guy, man, I do for sure. I feel like I, out of all the guys on love and hip hop, like the music guys, the producers and all them, I feel like so for some reason came off like the most genuine like he just seemed like he was always trying to help people. Maybe maybe he wasn't getting in on the business the way that he should have, because you know, we saw he dropped the ball with Cardi b like and all that, but he did seem like he was the guy that genuinely wanted.
Speaker 3: To support self. Loves Carti, Marti loves so with family. We came up together the end of the day, you feel me. And that's that's all I gotta say. Like I'm not trying to say anything, but whatever narratives that anybody came up with or put out there, we family.
Speaker 2: We support each other.
Speaker 10: From get off rich When Meghan James, you did that interview with her and that viral clip went out crazy about comparing Rich to Diddy. You know what was your thoughts when the internet took that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, let me explain it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, because a lot of people thought that Megan was throwing shape and she wasn't, Like maybe she was horful show or whatever the case, she really wasn't, So let me explain real quick. So what happened was we were talking about the whole Diddy Koresha thing because of the age difference. It had nothing to do with financial or whatever. And Rich may not be ditty, but let me tell you his name ain't Rich dollars for no reason. No, he got money. Okay, Rich is sitting on and don't let them fool you. Can you getting like thirty sons an episode? Okay, that's what that was a little while ago in New York.
Speaker 2: Is expensive. I mean, he was just on Atlanta. He's still getting to.
Speaker 4: The back for a reason.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: But so the point was that when she said that, and when I saw when I saw it on the internet, first of all, I was like, wait, why the fuck would they choose this clip like that?
Speaker 2: Don't make it question.
Speaker 3: Then I'm like Okay, I get it, click bait, you know, whatever the case may be. But and this was my thing. I could say a lot right now because the same.
Speaker 2: People who shade people shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Not probably did, okay, or whatever the case may be. So this is why I just love being myself.
Speaker 2: And you know that.
Speaker 3: Rich and I laughed at it together until he got mad because I laughed a little too hard and he's so mad or whatever, like, YO, defend me. I'm like, what are you talking about, bro? You're not diddy like in a sense, like you're no God. No, let me just make it respectful. It's not disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Your name is Richard, not Sean. What are we talking about? If she would have said if we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about like financially or whatever, if you're thinking about it though, he worked for bad Boy, so I mean, you can't take away way he did the Cassie to Ryan Leslie, Like rich did a lot of ship that people kind of forget about, Like.
Speaker 2: He was managing Bryan Leslie, Cassie, all of the was involved with all of that.
Speaker 10: I think they were talking about the financial piece of it, like you know, at least that.
Speaker 3: Was that's what she was trying to say, but again, you should watch what you say because it can come back and bite you.
Speaker 2: And that's luckily making an eye.
Speaker 3: Are friends and I would never push it out there, but I love her and it wasn't shaved towards me, and she knows not to shave me anyway period.
Speaker 7: Hello rate, So what's next for.
Speaker 9: And hip Hop?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 2: Where I'm mad in my life?
Speaker 3: I just don't want to deal with problem low frequency? I mean yeah, low frequencies exactly. I don't want to deal with low frequencies like if if they're like for example, like I know, uh.
Speaker 1: Because TV did take away from like the music right, like.
Speaker 3: The drama That's what I was without trying to shade Love and hip Hop because I will say this, Love and hip Hop is a woman based platform owned by black women. So again, if it wasn't for this black owned company, the world would not know who I am, fully, and I gotta still pay respect to them no matter what it is a show. They have a job to do. Drama is going to come with reality TV. Do I want to continue to partake in those? Not really because again it overshadows the music and with what I have going on next, I have some major, huge collapse coming, some six figure deals on the table. We've been rebranding since last year. We're just coming with a whole new energy. It's the same once upon a time in Ryland, just evolved and just better and less angry.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot less angry at less.
Speaker 3: Angry and more healed and just like I just want to have fun.
Speaker 2: I want to. I owe it to my fans to come back.
Speaker 9: What does the rebranding look like? Because I've been seeing you out in the streets with the girls out with the sky and all the hot girls and the wardrobe you're giving sexy, You're getting elevated, Like, what is this rebranding look look.
Speaker 7: Like for you?
Speaker 3: I really just wanted to tap into my softer side, less makeup, you know, I feel like less is more.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Be Alicia Keys with no makeup, but I want to, you know what I'm saying, Like today the leaveout is out. Remy told me, you know, Sis, you need to like start embracing more natural stuff. So I'm trying to just be more natural and show the natural girl. Since now I feel like it's coming back, like the Flow Millies and just the young baby tape like embracing just all different shapes and sizes, Like I live for this female empowerment ever, and that's what's been inspiring me, Like the girls inspire me, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, and it's not all about designer ship.
Speaker 2: Look at Ice, Spice.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and you were auntie Mama, So it's just the mama.
Speaker 3: Because my my sister be like no to my nephew, he'd be like, coolly, I don't got money for that.
Speaker 1: All you dude.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, boy, you don't get out of here.
Speaker 1: So you got people looking up to here, yes, yes, And I just.
Speaker 2: Want to utilize.
Speaker 3: Like if I don't find happiness and peace and I don't get to utilize my platform to do good, then why was it given to me? If I can't educate myself to educate other artists, like everything I'm learning right now and stuff when I get to the age where I'm too old to perform once upon a time and the sex workers don't want to hear it no more. And you know what I'm saying, The LGBTQ is like Bitchie dried up or whatever. I want to be able to teach these artists how not to get swindled. How not to you know, avoid going into depression and giving up and quitting, because quitting is the last option. It's only a loss if the lesson isn't learned. My loves, please know that you can beat all these odds set against you, like and there's still times that I feel like, damn, I feel a little defeated.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just surround yourself with people who genuinely love you, because there's a lot of people that fake love. You know what I'm saying. I know Tink just dropped our projects to tell that shit is fire, but there's a lot of fake love out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I just want to honestly, this year, I feel it, like in my soul and my bones and everything.
Speaker 2: This is my year just to come back.
Speaker 3: Like I said, this is not Yeah, it's not the how you say, the fall down, it's the comeback because not the step back is the comeback?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the bounce back for me.
Speaker 9: Well tell you we know that once upon a time is now independently Goald Do you feel that you know?
Speaker 1: Yes? Because you own it?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 9: I I went on YouTube today and saw that you know this particular YouTube had fourteen million views on it. I was like, Lord, I hope baby, it's getting to that moighty with this song. Do you feel that after so long people want to hear something different from you or do they expect you to say stay in that same pocket.
Speaker 3: I think that they do want to hear some different stuff from me, and they I have have been. I just put out a drill song called Trisha and another one called Spicy. I've been dropping weekly literally freestyles. I've also been working with a lot of upcoming artists. I got some collapse coming with Uda Marini. That's my girl, Kaylyne cast Yeah, like all the girls like, I got a lot of bit Shout out to Big Frida. We talking collab with Frida.
Speaker 2: Who else? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I gave up Freda and I'll give y'all one more. Trina and Super Cindy are doing an all female album.
Speaker 1: Diould you do your own reality show?
Speaker 2: I would? I would do my own reality show.
Speaker 4: I kind OF's gonna get the calling though.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Natalie's.
Speaker 1: Getting Maria Lena's show. Yeah, we've been.
Speaker 3: Not my I mean I won't say that I've been offered my own show. I would love my own show. I have not been offered my own show, but there is talks of different network with me and my team.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's my thing.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, listen if I was to go because a lot of people are like, go on, Baddy, tell you know whatever, if I were to go in there, Like, don't get me wrong, I know this is what the fans are saying, But you know what, if I was to go on there, I feel like I could maybe guide some of these girls, like we're not always gonna get along because it's.
Speaker 1: Like turn you out, right.
Speaker 2: Well, if I had my own.
Speaker 3: Show, I would love to just highlight what people didn't get to see. Y'all love and hip hop, Like y'all saw me in three minutes, leaping over tables, fighting on stuff. Y'all get to see this, and like, look, see y'all getting to know like the real me now. And I want my fans to really get to know like the real me and see like mine and my mom's relationships sober now. Y'all got to see it when it was tainted, why not see it put together?
Speaker 11: And this is the mama yo, And so is it scripted? When they be throwing the water in people's face, not just be.
Speaker 3: Really throwing ship and I'm you know this is not like, don't get me wrong some people and I'm gonna call it out because I'm real. Some of y'all be orchestrating y'all storylines. Some of y'all are real, real parts for storylines, and they like to come at other be like, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Just want to start lining that. Meanwhile behind the.
Speaker 3: Scenes, be the thirstiest of the thirstiest, trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure it out. Yeah, not me.
Speaker 3: I'm just organic. If y'all need me, call me. Y'all know my number. Y'all know when to call me when y'all need me. You know what I'm saying, y'all know when y'all need somebody to come in and call shit out for what it isn't called a spade of spade, Yeah, because.
Speaker 9: She wasn't playing. I was like my hip hop now.
Speaker 6: Laugh.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just, uh, the times have changed. Let's just say that the times have changed. Six point one million views when Cardi Bianca and I were on. I don't know if that will ever happen again, but I wish that for them, and I hope that for them, and I hope that you know what, I see a lot of other shows like trying to go into a different direction. I think that they are trying to go in the different direction now and try to show more of the sisterhood and women in the industry and stuff. And if they were to do that, then I would say, yes, I would come back.
Speaker 4: You think it's time for that.
Speaker 2: I think it's been time for that.
Speaker 3: I think that's why it's it's not given what it's supposed to give, because it's not focusing on people who actually have real shit going on. You know what I'm saying, Like you actually got to be on tour, you actually got to have a merch site out, you actually got to be selling a product like a lot of these people are not actually doing ship.
Speaker 1: No for sure, instead of storylines. Appreciate thank you back anytime.
Speaker 2: You got Yes, well, shout out to y'all. Thank y'all for having me. The energy was amazing.
Speaker 3: I love Baill Alert. Y'all always show me low. Y'all never have shaded me. So you know what I'm saying, don't don't start now.
Speaker 6: Friend, stay tuned with more of the Baller Alert show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: What's Good is Shagarma?
Speaker 3: Right Land and you are now tuned into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: Message Dear Baller Alert, my mom is cheating on my dad.
Speaker 4: I caught her.
Speaker 8: Now, my dad isn't the best dad out there, but I feel bad for him. Should I stay out of it or tell my dad on dad?
Speaker 3: If I was a son and it was my dad, I think I would probably It depends on the board with the mom because if my dad was she and on my mom. I'm telling my mom like I'm telling my mom if I was him. Honestly, your mom is being a home.
Speaker 2: And she's not admitting it, So go tell your dad. She yeah, she gotta admit that she aindt on What the fuck you do? Ten told?
Speaker 9: Oh God, I'm just say that you need to mind grown folks business. You need to stay out of your out of their business. Because you already said that your dad is the best dad. So maybe this is revenge cheating. Maybe they're in an open relationship and you don't know about it. You can't say my dad ain't ship and my mama cheating about to tell like just that a girl folks.
Speaker 2: We're gonna tell your daddy cheat.
Speaker 9: He probably already is friend like who knows.
Speaker 11: Or is daddy probably already cheating in the past. I grew everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why the mom is cheating.
Speaker 8: I've never snitched the day in my life, but in relationships or family members, I will definitely snitch.
Speaker 7: Snooz Shoe. I love you like my real blood.
Speaker 9: I know I love you.
Speaker 8: If you're a relationship and I see that person cheating on you, guess what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna call you and snitch on whoever that mom do that. If someone cheating on you, I'm gonna tell you someone cheating on you. Maria Len, if I somebody's cheating on you, I'm gonna tell cheating on my God damn daddy. I am telling somebody. Dad, I'm telling I'm telling you ain't supposed to be doing that. That's a bad example for me.
Speaker 3: And I'm a cheat you or you're gonna think every girl is gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 8: Treat women mad talk about this as a family. This person is grown ass at that d m me. So this is a person that so.
Speaker 4: You're saying that he needs to set his family down to talk about.
Speaker 2: Calling a family meeting.
Speaker 7: I said, I'm calling family meeting and I'm telling you that's what.
Speaker 2: He do everybody.
Speaker 10: He could tell the mom first, warn her and say if you don't say something, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 8: How about this, because you love my mama and my dad not what if your mama just slapped the ship at you. It's a wrap, go handle that and you can't have no family meeting with your parents.
Speaker 4: You can't call the family meeting.
Speaker 9: I agree with Octavia. The child needs to have a meeting with the mom.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 9: Talk to the mom, say mom, I think you're cheating on dad, and I'm not telling you know.
Speaker 3: Then if I was the mom, I'd be like, I got a thousand dollars to you right now.
Speaker 9: It is what it is.
Speaker 7: I call them.
Speaker 4: If your mama just say mind your motherfucking business and.
Speaker 9: Tell you that your dad even beating her ass and he's been on her and he don't do nothing for her.
Speaker 1: This thing off a clip.
Speaker 9: Let me talk about be ready, like mama might really be like, hey, hey child, we actually have an open marriage. Is that what you wanted to hear?
Speaker 10: I think, like I said, I think he should go to the mom. If he really feels bad about it, tell her.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you don't tell him, I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 3: Just got sixteen minutes and the mama is just tying she wants twelve.
Speaker 2: She said, double up on them, double up.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm saying something.
Speaker 1: And that was Baulamel right there. Before we get out of here, we got a pep talk with Miss Marialan.
Speaker 3: Y'all already know it's your good Maryland. Make sure y'all follow me Maryland boys, make sure you go check out everything. And my little advice to y'all right now, my little pep talk for y'all, right now, okay, ladies, we are running ship right now. Remember that this is everything. We got this on lock right now, okay. And if if anybody play with your name, make sure that you don't let them anything else after that, okay, because when somebody try to play with you, make sure you take them on the seesaw and you right up and there. And now I'm just saying, make sure y'all stay with the high vibrations, stay away from low frequencies, okay, and make sure that you'll live in your truth and you be who you are and gon back down from nobody Like Lotto, Big Energy, period.
Speaker 6: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert log Onto, baller alert dot com